时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | All metals are under quarantine. | 所有金属都要隔离 |
[00:11] | That means rings, that means studs, | 包括你的戒指 耳钉 |
[00:13] | that means your glasses, even if they just have metal hinges. | 还有你的眼镜 即使它们只有铰链是金属的 |
[00:16] | All metal. No exceptions. | 所有金属 无一例外 |
[00:18] | Your equipment goes in the bag… | 你的设备放进包里 |
[00:19] | They’re not letting Jupiters land. | 他们不让木星号降落 |
[00:21] | Everyone’s being pulled up with ziplines. | 所有人都被拦停在索道上了 |
[00:23] | Better safe than sorry. | 安全总比遗憾强 |
[00:24] | Yeah, I’m the one who’s going to be sorry. These things ride all– | 我才是觉得遗憾的人 这些东西卡在… |
[00:27] | Yup. I got it. | 嗯 我懂了 |
[00:28] | It’s like the planet declared war on machines. | 仿佛这颗星球与机器宣战了 |
[00:30] | As a mechanic, I take that personally. | 让我这个机械师很受伤 |
[00:40] | Please follow level three decontamination procedure. | 请遵守三级消毒流程 |
[00:50] | Can I open my eyes yet? Aagh! | 我现在可以睁眼了吗? |
[00:54] | Decontamination complete. | 消毒完成 |
[00:56] | I asked for that. | 是我自找的 |
[00:57] | Ugh! Mm, sweet, sweet recycled air. | 真是香甜的循环空气啊 |
[01:04] | -My knee! – Are you all right? | -我的膝盖! -你还好吗? |
[01:06] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么回事?你没事吧? |
[01:09] | – Okay, easy, easy, easy. | 好了 慢点来 |
[01:11] | I don’t know. Something just popped. | 我不知道 有什么刚刚破裂了 |
[01:14] | Hey, West. | 嘿 韦斯特 |
[01:15] | Oh! Not the face. | 别打脸 |
[01:18] | I haven’t had a Cuban in almost a year. | 我几乎一年没抽过古巴雪茄了 |
[01:20] | Still in business? | 你还在卖吗? 呃 |
[01:23] | Uh, well, Andre, we aren’t exactly in a currency-based economy these days. | 安德鲁 我们现在已经不是 货币基础的经济社会了 |
[01:29] | What do you got? | 你有什么? |
[01:31] | Your patella has an old fracture. | 你的膝盖骨有一处旧的挫伤 |
[01:33] | I was in an accident ten years ago. | 十年前我出过一次事故 |
[01:35] | There’s four pins in there. | 里面装了四根钢钉 |
[01:37] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[01:38] | I don’t see any pins on your scan. | 扫描显示没有任何钢钉 |
[01:41] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[01:42] | Check again. | 再检查一次 |
[01:44] | I’m telling you. | 我说了 |
[01:45] | Whatever was there before, it’s gone now. | 不管里面以前有什么 现在都没了 (12小时后) |
[01:56] | What’s wrong with the floor? | 这块地板怎么了? |
[01:59] | I think there’s a hole in it. | 我想是地板上有个洞 |
[02:00] | – What’s going on? -Stop! | -怎么回事? -停下! |
[02:02] | HellStrike compromised. | 地狱之袭已被入侵 |
[02:03] | Please evacuate the area immediately. | 请立即疏散本区域 |
[02:08] | HellStrike compromised. | 地狱之袭已被入侵 |
[02:10] | Stand clear. Doors closing. | 请远离 |
[02:18] | What the heck is happening here? | 闸门正在关闭 |
[02:41] | So… | 这里到底是怎么回事? |
[02:42] | if the Chariots are all quarantined, | 如果火战车都被隔离了 |
[02:44] | does that mean we’re gonna walk across the desert? | 那我们不就得步行穿过沙漠了吗? |
[02:46] | Is that a problem? | 这有问题吗? |
[02:48] | Uh, no. I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[02:51] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[02:54] | Will… | 呃 |
[02:55] | do I look like the kind of guy that would drag my backside 60 miles on foot? | 我看起来像是会 步行100公里的人吗? |
[03:07] | Sent over from base camp. | 基地派过来的 |
[03:08] | Hello, Mr. Adler. | 你好 阿德勒先生 |
[03:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:11] | This one’s yours. | 这匹是你的 |
[03:12] | -Hello. – Thank you. | -你好 -谢谢你 |
[03:14] | Aren’t you beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[03:17] | Just like at Grandma’s. | 就像回到了外婆家 |
[03:19] | Yeah, except you never let me have my own horse ’cause I was too little. | 嗯 但是你从没让我拥有自己的马 因为我太小了 |
[03:22] | Well, now you’ve not only got a horse, you’ve got a robot. | 现在你不仅有了自己的马 还有个机器人 |
[03:25] | What do you say we go find him? | 那么我们去找他怎么样? |
[03:28] | So you come all the way down here and you don’t say hello? | 你大老远过来 也不打个招呼吗? |
[03:31] | John, | 约翰 |
[03:32] | Judy told me what happened, | 朱迪告诉我事情经过了 |
[03:33] | but you’re getting bandaged up now, right? Are you okay? | 但是你现在正在包扎 是吧? 你没事吧? |
[03:36] | Well, I, uh, I will be soon. | 嗯 很快就没事了 |
[03:39] | Okay, well, you’ve got a good doctor. | 好的 嗯 你有一个很好的医生 |
[03:41] | -Hey, Dad. – Well, hey. | -嘿 爸爸 -嗯 嘿 |
[03:42] | Where are you guys now? | 你们现在在哪儿呢? |
[03:44] | If you’re gonna go and get the robot, I want to be with ya. | 如果你们要去找机器人 我想和你们一起 |
[03:47] | Uh, no. You’re not going anywhere except for the Resolute. | 不 除了坚毅号 你哪儿也不能去 |
[03:49] | Listen, we’re all right and we’re not alone. | 听着 我们很好 我们有同伴 |
[03:52] | Adler’s here with us. | 阿德勒和我们一起 |
[03:54] | Hey, John. | 嘿 约翰 |
[03:56] | It’s Ben. | 我是本 |
[03:56] | Listen, I lived down here for seven months. | 听着 我在这里生活了七个月 |
[03:59] | This place has nothing I haven’t already seen. | 这个地方我什么都见过了 |
[04:01] | And trust me… | 相信我 |
[04:02] | I wouldn’t bring your family anywhere I wouldn’t bring my own. | 我不会带你的家人 去我自己不会去的地方 |
[04:05] | Hey, Will. | 嘿 威尔 |
[04:07] | Take good care of your mom. | 照顾好你妈妈 |
[04:08] | Make sure she doesn’t do anything crazy. | 别让她干什么疯狂的事 |
[04:11] | Says the guy with the hole in his side. | 身体被戳了个洞的男人还好意思说 |
[04:14] | Fair point. | 说得也是 |
[04:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:29] | First time? | 第一次? |
[04:30] | Uh, no. It’s just been awhile. | 不 只是很久没骑了 |
[04:33] | How long’s awhile? | 很久是多久? |
[04:34] | Uh, forty years or so. | 四十年左右吧 |
[04:35] | -I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[04:38] | As you can imagine I’ve been kind of | 你也猜得到 我一直算是 |
[04:40] | locked away. | 被隔离起来了 |
[04:41] | Let’s get you unlocked. We don’t have much daylight left. | 让我们把你放出来吧 很快天要黑了 |
[04:44] | Should make tracks while we can. | 趁现在开始追踪吧 |
[04:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:02] | You can stop looking. | 你可以不用看了 |
[05:03] | The only way out of here’s the hallway of death. | 从这里出去的唯一途径是死亡走廊 |
[05:05] | Look, we’re not on some random planet with no supplies. | 听着 我们不是在 某个没有供给的星球上 |
[05:08] | This is the Resolute. | 这是坚毅号 |
[05:10] | We’ve got every piece of equipment you can think of | 我们有任何你能想到的设备 |
[05:12] | and we’re crewed by the best engineers that Earth has to offer, | 我们还有地球上最好的工程师 |
[05:15] | so right now, they’re probably just figuring a way to get us out of here. | 所以现在 他们可能 还在想办法救我们出去 |
[05:18] | We’re just curious as to what that way out might be is all. | 我们只是好奇怎么出去 |
[05:22] | There’s no “we.” | 不是“我们” |
[05:24] | We might be in this together, but we are not friends. | 我们也许一起被困在这儿 但我们不是朋友 |
[05:27] | Come on, after everything we’ve been through, | 拜托 在我们经历过那么多之后 |
[05:29] | you’re practically my niece. | 你可以算是我的侄女了 |
[05:31] | That’s so gross. | 真恶心 |
[05:32] | This is Captain Kamal speaking. | 我是卡莫尔船长 |
[05:34] | How are you all holding up in there? | 你们情况怎么样? |
[05:36] | – We’re good, ma’am. -Yeah, but we could be better… | 我们很好 船长 嗯 但是也并不理想 |
[05:40] | Ma’am. | 船长 |
[05:41] | It appears a corrosive contaminant | 现在看来 一种腐蚀性的污染物 |
[05:43] | has somehow made its way here from the planet | 不知怎么从星球进入这里了 |
[05:45] | and infected the ship. | 感染了飞船 |
[05:46] | Our scientists are working to stop it before it spreads any farther. | 我们的科学家正在努力阻止它 赶在它进一步扩散前 |
[05:50] | But in the meantime, | 不过同时 |
[05:51] | we’ve got a team cutting their way through to you as we speak. | 就在此时 我们组建了一支小队 去找你们 |
[05:55] | They’re creating an evacuation route through the circulation ducts. | 他们从循环管道中通了一条疏散道路 |
[05:58] | We hope to have you out shortly. | 我们希望能尽快把你们救出来 |
[06:00] | So go back to the classroom and sit tight. | 所以请回到教室 |
[06:02] | They’ll meet you there. | 耐心等待 他们会去找你们 |
[06:04] | See? | 看见了吧? |
[06:05] | I told you. They are on it. | 我说了 他们正在想办法 |
[06:07] | I guess there’s nothing for us to do but wait. | 我想我们除了等待也做不了什么了 |
[06:09] | My mom used to say, “Waiting to be rescued is just… | 我妈妈曾经说 “等待被救就是 |
[06:13] | planning your own funeral.” | 在计划你自己的葬礼” |
[06:14] | She sounds like a delightful lady. | 她听上去真是个讨喜的女士 |
[06:16] | My point is, everyone starts off with the best of intentions, but… | 我的重点是 每个人都善始 但是 |
[06:21] | you don’t always finish with them. | 不一定能善终 |
[06:24] | A, B, C… | |
[06:26] | for cigars. Sure. | 雪茄在这儿 |
[06:31] | Come on. | 当然 来吧 |
[06:35] | More filters. | 筛选器又多了 |
[06:38] | All second shift workers report to Cargo Deck B. | 第二艘船的所有工人 请至卸货B甲板报道 |
[06:48] | – Why are we stopping? | 我们怎么停下了? |
[06:50] | Just like a desert on Earth. | 这就像地球上的沙漠 |
[06:54] | When the sun goes down, you pitch camp; | 太阳下山时 你就扎营 |
[06:57] | start up again in the morning. | 早上再重新出发 |
[06:59] | But we know where the robot is now. | 但是我们知道机器人现在在哪儿 |
[07:01] | If he leaves, we’ll have no idea where to look. | 如果他离开了 我们就不知道去哪儿找了 |
[07:03] | I want to find him too, Will, | 我也想找到他 威尔 |
[07:05] | but your mom’s right on this one. Safety first. | 但你妈妈是对的 安全第一 |
[07:09] | Will, why don’t you take the horses? | 威尔 |
[07:11] | Fine. | 你来牵这些马吧? 好吧 |
[07:13] | -Got ’em? -Yeah. | -拿好了吗? -嗯 |
[07:18] | You know, a year ago | 要是在一年前 |
[07:19] | he would have been the first one wanting to stop, | 他会是第一个想要停下来的人 |
[07:21] | and now he’s… | 而现在他… |
[07:23] | They do that. | 孩子就是这样 |
[07:25] | Since the Resolute launched | 自从坚毅号发射后 |
[07:26] | I’ve seen my sons, what, one week out of every three months. | 我大概 每三个月里有一周 才能见我儿子们 |
[07:29] | Like they’re completely different people every time I visit. | 每次他们都大不一样 |
[07:31] | I had a hard time changing schools when I was a kid. | 我小时候换新学校时过得很艰难 |
[07:35] | We’re asking them to change worlds. | 我们现在是让他们换新的世界 |
[07:39] | With what we know now and all that’s happened, would you do it again? | 基于我们现在知道的 和发生的事 你还会这么做吗? |
[07:42] | Leave Earth? | 离开地球? |
[07:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:44] | I would. | 我会 |
[07:46] | Really? Why is that? | 真的?为什么? |
[07:49] | Because we’re better now than before we got lost. | 因为我们现在比以前迷失的时候更好 |
[07:55] | Will, are you talking about your dad and I? | 威尔 你是在说你爸爸和我吗? |
[07:59] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[08:00] | Judy, Penny. | 朱迪 潘尼 |
[08:03] | Even Don. | 甚至是唐 |
[08:05] | – Ready for activation. | 准备激活 |
[08:07] | If we hadn’t left Earth, | 如果我们没有离开地球 |
[08:09] | I would never have met the robot. | 我永远都不会遇见机器人 |
[08:11] | Then I’d still be scared, | 那么我还是会害怕 |
[08:13] | the way I used to be. | 就像以前一样 |
[08:15] | Will, the robot didn’t make you brave. | 威尔 不是机器人让你变得勇敢 |
[08:18] | You did that all by yourself. | 是你自己做到的 |
[08:19] | How? | 怎么会? |
[08:21] | By growing up. | 这就是成长 |
[08:22] | But it wasn’t just us. | 但不只是我们 |
[08:25] | The robot changed, too. | 机器人也会改变 |
[08:26] | If we hadn’t crashed on that planet, | 如果我们没有坠落在那颗星球上 |
[08:28] | if we hadn’t met him first… | 如果我们没有先遇见他 |
[08:32] | who knows what would have happened to everyone? | 谁知道每个人会发生什么事呢? |
[08:36] | So maybe it’s good that we’re here. | 所以或许我们在这儿才是好事 |
[08:39] | We should not be here. | 我们不该在这儿 |
[08:41] | If our parents had never made us go to school, | 如果我们的父母没有逼我们上学 |
[08:43] | -none of this would have happened. – Technically, | 这些事都不会发生 确切来说 |
[08:45] | yeah, it would have still happened, just not to us. | 嗯 该发生的还是会发生 只是与我们无关了 |
[08:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[08:52] | If someone’s coming to get us, we should be able to hear them by now. | 如果有人来救我们 我们现在该听到他们了吧 |
[08:55] | -Takes time. This is a big ship. -Wait. | -还得花点时间 这是一艘大船 -等等 |
[08:58] | Quiet. | 安静点 |
[09:01] | Noises. | 有噪音 |
[09:03] | They must be close. | 他们肯定很近了 |
[09:05] | Bridge, entering Tunnel H, Junction 6-2. | 舰桥 进入隧道H 接合点62 |
[09:09] | Looks good back here. | 很好 就这里 |
[09:18] | Chief. | 队长 |
[09:19] | Got cracks in here, too. | 这里也有裂缝 |
[09:20] | Get out of there, now. Seal it up behind you. | 马上离开那里 把通道封掉 |
[09:22] | Angela, do we know what it is we’re dealing with yet? | 安吉拉 现在清楚 我们要对付的是什么了吗? |
[09:25] | Some kind of self-perpetuating subatomic oxidizing catalyst. | 某种自我延续的亚原子氧化催化剂 |
[09:29] | Current application of an ammonium counter-agent shows some progress. | 目前某种胺离子抑制剂的应用 显示了一些成果 |
[09:33] | The problem is we can’t produce it fast enough to stop the spread. | 问题是我们制造抑制剂的速度 不够快 无法阻止它的扩散 |
[09:37] | Is there another route into that classroom? | 还有其他进入教室的路线吗? |
[09:39] | We can try. | 我们可以试试 |
[09:41] | If this virus or whatever it is | 如果这个病毒什么的 |
[09:42] | jumps to the Resolute’s OGS module, we’ll lose life support. | 入侵了坚毅号的氧气生成系统模组 我们会失去生命保障 |
[09:45] | If we lose life support, we lose the ship. | 如果我们失去生命保障 我们会失去这艘船 |
[09:49] | We need to prepare for a worst-case scenario. | 我们需要为最坏的情况做好准备 |
[09:56] | The sound stopped. | 声音停止了 |
[09:58] | Something must have happened. | 肯定发生了什么事 |
[09:59] | Okay, look, my father knows these people. | 听着 我爸爸 认识这些人 |
[10:02] | He’s had dinner with Captain Kamal, so… | 他和卡莫尔船长吃过饭 所以 |
[10:05] | -if she knows I’m here… -Wait, that’s it. Your dad– | -如果她知道我在这 -等等 对 你爸 |
[10:08] | His code can access all the emergency channels on the Resolute, right? | 他的代码可以进入坚毅号的 所有紧急频道 |
[10:11] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[10:12] | We can listen in, find out what’s going on. | 那我们可以收听 我们能知道事情进展 |
[10:13] | I don’t think this is appropriate. | 我觉得这不合适 |
[10:15] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[10:17] | Although… | 不过 |
[10:19] | it would be for the greater good. | 这是为了大局着想 |
[10:22] | Perhaps just this once we could look the other way. | 或许这次我们可以睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[10:24] | Okay, look, we just need to have faith in the chain of command. | 好吧 听着 我们只需要 对指挥系统有信心 |
[10:30] | Vijay, tell me. Where are your parents? | 维贾伊 告诉我 你父母在哪儿? |
[10:32] | On the planet, helping to facilitate resource management. | 在星球上 协助资源管理 |
[10:35] | Penny, are there any other Robinsons on board? | 潘尼 船上还有其他 罗宾逊家的人吗? |
[10:38] | No. | 没有 |
[10:41] | The sad truth of our situation is | 我们目前情况的可悲之处就是 |
[10:43] | there’s not one person left on the ship | 留在船上的人 |
[10:46] | who cares about any of us. | 都不关心我们 |
[10:53] | Ah! | |
[10:55] | Smells like retirement. | 看来我能退休了 |
[11:02] | There were two outcalls. | 还有两个人! |
[11:07] | Twelve missed alerts. | 十二个遗漏警报 |
[11:10] | Dammit. | 该死的 |
[11:16] | -Where the hell have you been? -Uh, what’s going on? | 你到底去哪儿了? 出了什么事? |
[11:19] | Remember the rust from the planet | 你记得他们非常谨慎检查 |
[11:20] | they were so careful not to bring on board? | 以防带上船的星球上的锈菌吗? |
[11:23] | Let me guess, they missed a spot. | 我猜猜 他们漏了一处 |
[11:25] | We’ve iso-ed of the area, tried to starve it out, | 我们隔离了那片区域 试图让它自生自灭 |
[11:27] | but it’s too aggressive, so– | 但是它侵略性太强… |
[11:28] | So, what, you’re gonna amputate a piece of the Resolute? | 所以你要截掉坚毅号的一部分吗? |
[11:31] | Only as a last resort. | 这只是最后的手段 |
[11:33] | -How many resorts do we have left? -Not many. | 我们还剩多少种手段? |
[11:35] | Under the floor are the intake vents for the oxygenator, | 不多了 地板下是氧合器的 |
[11:38] | which means when the contaminant breaches that door– | 进气管 也就是说污染侵入那道门时 |
[11:40] | We’re fully screwed. | 我们就彻底完了 |
[11:42] | Yeah. | |
[11:43] | Welp, you’re in luck. | 你很幸运 |
[11:44] | Don West is here. I’m the only guy on board with an A-1 ordinance rating. | 唐韦斯特在这里 船上唯一一个 有A1指令级别的人 |
[11:47] | Don, there’s something else. | 唐 还有一件事 |
[11:50] | We’ve got people inside the blast radius. | 爆炸半径内还有人 |
[11:53] | How long till they get out? | 他们多久才能出来? |
[11:54] | They’re trapped. | 他们被困住了 |
[11:56] | A crew’s still trying to reach them, but… | 一支小队还在营救他们 但是 |
[11:58] | But… | 但是 |
[12:00] | Oh, just like that, you’re going to abandon them. | 就这样 你要遗弃他们 |
[12:02] | I’m sorry. Maybe if you were here earlier we could have figured out another way. | 我很抱歉 如果你早点到这儿 我们或许能想出其他方法 |
[12:09] | Do we at least know who they are? | 我们至少知道他们是谁吧? |
[12:11] | Yeah. There’s four of them. | 嗯 有四个人 |
[12:13] | A teacher, a doctor, the colonial rep’s son | 一位老师 一位医生 殖民代表的儿子 |
[12:16] | and a friend of his, a girl. | 还有他的一个朋友 一个女孩 |
[12:19] | Penny? | 潘尼? |
[12:39] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说? |
[12:41] | They’re talking about preparations for something called | 他们在讨论准备某个 |
[12:43] | a structural amendment. | 叫结构修复的事 |
[12:45] | What is that? | 那是什么意思? |
[12:47] | Whatever it is, it requires explosives. | 不管是什么 |
[12:50] | So… | 都涉及爆炸 |
[12:52] | When a human limb is infected, | 当人类的肢体被感染了 |
[12:56] | what does the surgeon do to save the rest of the body? | 外科医生会做什么来挽救躯干? |
[12:59] | They’re not gonna blast us into space just ’cause we’re connected to that hallway. | 他们不会因为我们连接着那条走廊 就把我们轰进太空的 |
[13:02] | Let’s all just settle down. | 我们冷静下来吧 |
[13:04] | I’m sure they’re still trying to get to us first. | 我敢肯定他们还是试着先救我们 |
[13:09] | But is there anyone over there who could actually succeed? | 但是那边真的有人可以做到吗? |
[13:15] | Penny… | 潘尼 |
[13:19] | what would your mom do if she were here? | 如果你妈妈在这儿 她会怎么做? |
[13:21] | How am I supposed to know? She’s the genius. I’m just her daughter. | 我怎么知道? 她才是天才 我只是她女儿 |
[13:24] | Look, you may not be the best Robinson, | 听着 你或许不是最优秀的罗宾逊 |
[13:26] | but you’re the only Robinson we’ve got. | 但你是我们唯一拥有的罗宾逊 |
[13:29] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[13:30] | It’s in your blood. | 你与生俱来 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | Um… | |
[13:35] | Think like my mom. | 像我妈妈一样思考 |
[13:37] | She would… | 她会 |
[13:41] | look at the situation from a new perspective. | 从新的视角观察这个情况 |
[13:45] | I’ve actually heard her say that. | 我确实听她这么说过 |
[13:47] | Really? Okay. | 真的?好的 |
[13:49] | Um… | |
[13:51] | She would… | 她会 |
[13:54] | step back | 后退 |
[13:55] | and see something… | 然后说一些 |
[14:01] | something that I… | 一些我 |
[14:03] | -don’t… – Penny. Are you there? | 不… |
[14:05] | -It’s Don. – Don? | 潘尼 你在那里吗?我是唐 |
[14:06] | -Thank God. – Hey, kiddo. | -唐?感谢上帝 -嘿 孩子 |
[14:07] | Just want to let you know, I’m on the case. | 让你了解一下 我正在处理这件事 |
[14:09] | Wait. You been up here the whole time? | 等等 你一直都在这里吗? |
[14:12] | -Possibly. -You didn’t check up on me? | -算是吧 -你都不来看我吗? |
[14:14] | I’m an unaccompanied minor running through a spaceship. | 我是太空船上无人陪同的未成年人 |
[14:16] | I value your independence? | 我尊重你的独立? |
[14:17] | Uh, Don, this is– This is serious. | 唐 这很严肃 |
[14:20] | I need you to tell me honestly. Are they– | 我需要你诚实地告诉我 |
[14:22] | Are they going to sacrifice us to save the ship? | 他们会为了救这艘船而牺牲我们吗? |
[14:24] | If they have to, yeah, they will. | 如果他们必须这么做的话 是的 |
[14:29] | But look, I’m on my way to see the people in charge right now, | 但是听着 我正在去见负责人的路上 |
[14:32] | so you gotta give me something. | 所以你必须告诉我点什么 |
[14:34] | -Like what? -What do you got in there? | -什么? -你们那儿有什么? |
[14:35] | -What’s in the room? -Um… Desks, | 房间里有什么? 桌子 |
[14:38] | chairs, microscopes, school supplies. | 椅子 显微镜 学校用品 |
[14:41] | Chairs and desks aren’t going to cut it. What else? | 光有椅子和桌子还不行 其他的呢? |
[14:44] | There’s a box full of research samples we use for class. | 有一箱上课用的研究样品 |
[14:46] | Wait, wait, wait! Is it on wheels, double orange stripes along the base, | 等等 箱子有滑轮 底部有两条橙色线条 |
[14:49] | -about four feet tall? -Yeah. | -大概一米二高吗? -对 |
[14:51] | Okay, that’s it. I need you to empty that box. | 就是这个 我需要你把那个箱子清空 |
[14:53] | What for? | 干什么用? |
[14:54] | Because if you can get inside of it, I can save your lives. | 因为如果你们能进去 我可以救你们的命 |
[14:57] | All right… | 好吧 |
[14:59] | I’m going in. Wish me luck. | 我去见领导了 祝我好运 |
[15:03] | Maintenance personnel zero-two-four-nine… | 全体注意 0249… |
[15:05] | Excuse me. Captain? | 打扰一下 船长? |
[15:07] | -Hey, wait! -Sir! Stop! | 回这里来 |
[15:08] | I’m Don West. I have an idea. | 我是唐韦斯特 我有办法 |
[15:09] | Wherever you’ve been assigned, get back. | 不管你是哪个区的 回去 |
[15:11] | Those four people on the other side of the hull, | 船舱另一边的被困人员 |
[15:13] | -I can get them out. -We got a team looking for another way in. | -我能救 -我们有小队 正在想办法进去 |
[15:16] | Taking longer than we hoped, but they have a chance. | 比我们期望的时间要长 但是他们还有机会 |
[15:18] | Yeah, well it’s a lousy chance. | 渺茫的机会 |
[15:19] | I know it. Everybody here knows it. | 我知道 所有人都知道 |
[15:21] | -We’re wasting time. -So, what’s your plan? | -我们在浪费时间 -你的计划是什么? |
[15:24] | The sample box in the classroom? | 教室里的样品箱? |
[15:26] | The A-B-996 series? They’re airtight and temperature controlled. | AB996系列? 箱子是密封且可控温的 |
[15:29] | -So? -So if they get inside of it, | -所以? -所以如果他们到箱子里去 |
[15:31] | -someone can pick them up. -Pick them up? | -我们能去接他们 -接他们? |
[15:32] | In a Jupiter. Yes, as the box floats through space. | 用木星号 是的 箱子漂浮在太空中的话 |
[15:35] | Those sample crates weren’t designed for the vacuum of space. | 那些样品箱不是为了真空设计的 |
[15:37] | Correct. They weren’t designed for it, but funny enough, they handle well. | 的确 它们不是为此设计的 但有趣的是 它们承受得住 |
[15:40] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[15:42] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:45] | I can’t in good conscience put a Jupiter into the path of active debris | 凭良心我做不到为了一个 不确定成功与否的绝望计划 |
[15:49] | for a desperate plan with absolutely no proof that it would work. | 把木星号送进飘着残骸的轨道 |
[15:51] | Then where is your conscience? Because right now, can’t really see it. | 那你的良心在哪儿? 因为现在 还真看不到 |
[15:54] | Leave my bridge. | 滚出我的舰桥 |
[16:03] | Okay, listen. | 好的 听着 |
[16:05] | The reason I know it works | 我知道可以成功的原因是 |
[16:08] | is because I used some of those units | 因为我用那种箱子 |
[16:09] | to transport 36 Kobe steaks to the colony. | 往殖民地运输过三十六块神户牛排 |
[16:12] | I did it three, four times. | 我干过三四次 |
[16:15] | Okay, seven times but that’s not the point. | 好吧 其实是七次 但这不是重点 |
[16:17] | The point is that those steaks stayed fresh. | 重点是那些牛排保持了新鲜 |
[16:20] | -Kobe steaks? -Melt in your mouth like butter. | 神户牛排? 在嘴里像黄油一样融化 |
[16:22] | So, you’re… | 所以 你是… |
[16:24] | Yes! I’m a smuggler. | 是的!我是走私犯 |
[16:26] | There. I said it. I’m a smuggler. | 好吧 我说出来了 我是走私犯 |
[16:29] | Captain, it’s going to work. Believe me. | 船长 这可以成功的 相信我 |
[16:33] | You can have your Jupiter, | 你可以用木星号 |
[16:34] | but if that corrosion reaches the intake vent– | 但是如果腐蚀到达进气平台… |
[16:36] | Don’t worry. They’ll be out. | 别担心 他们会出来的 |
[16:41] | Okay, Penny, we’re in business! | 好的 潘尼 我们开始吧! |
[16:43] | Now the storage box needs a propellant to direct it away from the wreckage | 现在储物箱需要助推器 这样当他们启动爆炸时 |
[16:46] | when they trigger the explosives. | 箱子可以远离残骸 |
[16:47] | Don, we have another problem. | 唐 我们有个新问题 |
[16:49] | What kind of a problem? | 什么问题? |
[16:50] | Only three of us fit in the box. | 箱子里只能装三个人 |
[17:11] | So all the time you were down here, did you ever think maybe this is it? | 你在这里这么久 有没有想过 或许一生就这样了呢? |
[17:15] | Alpha Centauri’s out of reach and maybe this place would have to be home? | 无法到达半人马座阿尔法星 或许只能在这里安家? |
[17:20] | It was something we discussed. | 这是我们讨论过的问题 |
[17:24] | People are really quite resilient. | 人的复原能力很强 |
[17:26] | First month or two they’re on edge, understandably. | 前一两个月 他们很崩溃 这可以理解 |
[17:29] | Around every corner was a new form of life, | 每一个转角都有一种新的生命形态 |
[17:31] | a new challenge. | 一个新的挑战 |
[17:33] | But here we are, less than a year later and everyone was just living. | 一年后 他们意识到每个人 都只是在生活 |
[17:36] | We put up fences to keep us safe, | 我们建立围栏保障自身安全 |
[17:38] | -to protect us from the… | 保护我们远离… |
[17:41] | …unfamiliar, so I guess in a way it’s just like home. | 陌生之物 所以我想 某种程度上 这里就像家一样 |
[17:48] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[17:49] | What is it, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的? |
[17:50] | The horses. | 那些马 |
[17:55] | Something’s got them on edge. | 有什么东西让它们很激动 |
[18:05] | I think it’s some kind of animal. | 我想是某种动物吧 |
[18:09] | Oh! | |
[18:11] | Adler, do you know what those are? | 阿德勒 你知道那些是什么吗? |
[18:14] | Scientists say they’re scavengers, mostly. | 科学家说它们大部分是食腐动物 |
[18:18] | Posts keep them away. | 安全标杆能确保它们无法靠近 |
[18:22] | Security perimeter deactivated. | 安全防线已关闭 |
[18:24] | Did you touch something? | 你们碰到什么了吗? |
[18:26] | -No. Will? -No. Nothing. | -没有 威尔? -没有 什么都没碰 |
[18:28] | Security perimeter active. | 安全防线已激活 |
[18:35] | Okay. We’re okay. | 好了 |
[18:38] | Security perimeter deactivated. | 我们没事 安全防线已关闭 |
[18:40] | -Keeps going. -Something interfering with the signal. | 事情不大对劲 信号肯定被什么干扰了 |
[18:43] | Security perimeter active. | 安全防线已激活 |
[18:52] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:54] | Just stay calm, honey. | 保持冷静 亲爱的 |
[19:14] | – Mom. -They’re learning. | -妈妈 -它们在学习 |
[19:16] | -They know when the posts are off. -Mom. What do we do now? | 它们知道标杆何时关闭 妈妈 我们现在怎么办? |
[19:26] | Okay. If it happens again, you run. | 好了 |
[19:30] | – Go! Run! | 如果再关闭你就跑 走!快跑! |
[19:49] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[19:54] | I knew I’d find you. | 我就知道能找到你 |
[20:09] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[20:10] | How’d you end up here? | 你怎么到这里来了? |
[20:11] | I mean, we aren’t even sure how we did. Oh, there’s just– | 我是说 |
[20:14] | You’re not gonna believe everything that happened. | 我们都不知道怎么来的 |
[20:16] | There’s so much I want to tell you. | 你不会相信发生的一切 我有好多事想告诉你 |
[20:33] | Hey, Mom, I think he wants to show us something. | 嘿 妈妈 我想他要给我们看什么东西 |
[20:36] | Can we go? | 我们能去吗? |
[20:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:51] | I think part of me didn’t believe the stories were true. | 我有些不相信这些事是真的 |
[20:54] | That’s the difference between Will and the rest of us. | 这恰恰是威尔和我们其他人的区别 |
[20:58] | He never stops believing. | 他一直坚定信念 |
[21:09] | Could I ask you a favor? | 我能请你帮个忙吗? |
[21:12] | I don’t want to impose, but, um… | 我不想强迫你 但是… |
[21:13] | Yes, of course. What is it? | 当然可以 什么事? |
[21:15] | I want my family to read this. | 我想让我的家人看到这个 |
[21:18] | I want them to know that in the end… | 我想让他们知道到最后 |
[21:20] | it was my duty to protect the kids. | 保护孩子是我的职责 |
[21:24] | You’re offering to stay behind? | 你是要自愿留下吗? |
[21:25] | It only holds three. | 箱子只能装三个人 |
[21:30] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:33] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[21:34] | This is already hard enough. | 这已经够难了 |
[21:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:42] | If anyone not going… | 如果有人要留下 |
[21:45] | it’ll be me. | 那就是我 |
[21:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:47] | This is something I have to do. | 这是我必须要做的事 |
[21:49] | There will be a new name added to the Hall of Heroes. | 英烈祠里会多一个名字 |
[21:53] | A word? | 说几句话吧? |
[21:54] | Absolutely, Penny. | 当然 潘尼 |
[21:56] | Whatever you need. | 你要什么都行 |
[21:58] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[22:00] | -Well, in that case, you’re welcome. -You cannot– | -呃 这样的话 不用谢 -你不能… |
[22:03] | Unless you’ve got a better solution, one of us has to stay behind. | 除非你有更好的方法 不然我们中的一个必须留下来 |
[22:05] | It’s best if someone volunteers. | 最好有人自愿 |
[22:07] | It’s not volunteering if you’re conning him. | 这不是自愿 你是在蒙骗他 |
[22:09] | Okay, um, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[22:11] | Um, if it means that everybody else survives, then I’ll– | 如果其他人可以活下来的话 |
[22:14] | I’ll do it. I’ll stay. | 我来吧 我留下来 |
[22:16] | That works, too. | 那也可以 |
[22:17] | What? No! | 什么?不! |
[22:18] | We all go or nobody goes. | 我们要么一起走 要么都留下 |
[22:20] | That’s exactly what your mother would say. | 你妈妈会说出一样的话 |
[22:23] | But you, Penny, are not your mother. | 但是你 潘尼 你不是你妈妈 |
[22:25] | You know how the world works; | 你知道世界是怎么运作的 |
[22:28] | there are winners and losers | 有赢家也有输家 |
[22:29] | and sometimes you have to break the rules to get what you want. | 有时候必须打破规则 才能得到你想要的 |
[22:32] | Don’t. | 不 |
[22:33] | We can’t do that. No. | 我们不能这么做 不 |
[22:36] | You don’t have to. That’s what I’m here for. | 你不需要做 我来就行 |
[22:38] | Just step aside and let me do what I do best. | 你别插手 让我做我最擅长的事 |
[22:40] | Penny. Come take a look at this. | 潘尼 过来看看这个 |
[22:43] | Vijay, not now. | 维贾伊 现在不行 |
[22:44] | No, it’s just I– | 不 只是我… |
[22:45] | I think I found something. | 我想我找到什么了 |
[22:55] | Bridge, this is an action report. | 舰桥 这是一份行动报告 |
[22:58] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[23:02] | Don, Don, come in. | 唐 回话 |
[23:03] | Please tell me you’re calling me from inside the box | 请告诉我你从箱子里呼叫我 |
[23:05] | uncomfortably crammed with three other people. | 和其他三个人难受地挤在一起了 |
[23:07] | Not yet. We need your brain. | 还没有 我们需要你的智慧 |
[23:09] | Okay. So, at the bottom of the box there’s like a heater or something. | 所以 箱子底部有个 类似加热器的东西 |
[23:13] | It regulates the temperature of whatever’s shipped in it. | 嗯 它可以调节货物的温度 |
[23:15] | -In this case, you. -What happens if we didn’t have that? | 现在的话 就是你 如果不用加热器会怎样? |
[23:18] | Well, you do know how cold space is. | 呃 你知道太空有多冷吧 |
[23:20] | Can we survive or can’t we? | 我们能活下来还是不能? |
[23:22] | Well, the box is vacuum-sealed | 呃 箱子是真空密封的 |
[23:23] | so with the heat of the air and your radiant body temperatures, | 所以从空气的热度和 你们辐射的体温来看 |
[23:26] | -I’d say you have about a minute. -But you can get us before then, right? | 我想你们大概有一分钟 不过你能在那之前 救我们出去 是吗? |
[23:30] | Don? | 唐? |
[23:34] | I want you to know what to expect. | 我想让你知道接下来会发生什么 |
[23:37] | When the charges blow it’s going to get very cold, very fast. | 爆炸时温度会很快下降 |
[23:40] | You’ll start shivering. | 你会开始颤抖 |
[23:42] | Your hands and feet are gonna go numb. | 你的手脚会变得麻木 |
[23:46] | Then you’ll start breathing fast. | 然后你会开始急促呼吸 |
[23:48] | You might get a warm, tingly feeling, but, | 你可能会有温暖 刺痛的感觉 |
[23:51] | then it’s gonna start shaking even more. | 但是之后就会颤抖得更厉害 |
[23:56] | Then you’ll stop thinking straight. | 然后你会逐渐失去意识 |
[23:58] | Then the shaking will stop, | 然后颤抖会停止 |
[24:01] | and then… | 再然后… |
[24:06] | And then what? | 再然后什么? |
[24:09] | Then you’ll see me waiting there with a warm blanket. | 然后你会看见 我拿着温暖的毛毯等着你 |
[24:15] | -Pull it out. | 把它扯出来吧 |
[24:16] | You’ll still need a propellant of some sort. | 你仍然需要推进器之类的东西 |
[24:19] | The fire extinguisher and zip ties. | 灭火器和束线带 |
[24:22] | Duct tape it to the side of the box | 把它用胶带缠在箱子两侧 |
[24:23] | with the nozzle pointing away from where the hole’s gonna be blown. | 喷嘴指向爆炸的反方向 |
[24:26] | Those models have about thirty seconds of spray, | 那种型号大概能喷三十秒 |
[24:28] | so hopefully it’ll be enough to blow you clear. | 所以希望它能把你们带到安全的地方 |
[24:30] | And yes, duct tape does hold up in space. | 还有 是的 胶带在太空也管用 |
[24:33] | I’ve tried it… | 我试过 |
[24:35] | but let’s not get into that. | 但是现在就不细说了 |
[24:40] | They say you’re the best pilot here. | 他们说你是这里最好的驾驶员 |
[24:42] | They say you are a pain in the ass. | 他们说你是让人头疼的大麻烦 |
[24:44] | We’re going to get along just fine. | 我们会相处愉快的 |
[24:48] | All right, everybody. We have five minutes. Load up. | 好了 大伙儿 我们有五分钟 装箱吧 |
[24:50] | This goes without saying: I hope nobody had beans for lunch. | 不言自明 我希望你们午饭没吃豆子 |
[24:53] | Mr. Jackson, we’re running out of time. | 杰克逊先生 |
[24:55] | I… | 我们快没时间了 |
[24:57] | Come on, you need to get in. | 快点 你得进来 |
[24:59] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[25:02] | Logistical platform is a go. | 后勤保障平台准备好了 |
[25:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:05] | Charges set. | 充电完毕 |
[25:07] | I thought I could, but I can’t. | 我以为我可以 但还是不行 |
[25:10] | When you had offered to stay behind, | 当你提出要留下来 |
[25:12] | it wasn’t because you’re a hero. | 并不是因为你是英雄 |
[25:14] | You’re claustrophobic. | 你有密闭空间恐惧症 |
[25:16] | Just– Just go. | 去吧 |
[25:17] | I respect your decision. | 我尊重你的决定 |
[25:20] | -We have like four minutes left– -No. | -我们还剩四分钟 -不 |
[25:22] | Not until Mr. Jackson gets in the box. | 杰克逊先生必须进到箱子里 |
[25:23] | I’m not going in there! | 我不进去! |
[25:25] | Clear immediate surroundings. | 清理周边环境 |
[25:27] | Clear immediate surroundings. | 清理周边环境 |
[25:30] | -You can help him. -Me? | -你能帮他 -我? |
[25:32] | Yes, you said it before, to step aside and let you do what you do best. | 是的 你之前说让我别插手 让你做你最擅长的事 |
[25:35] | This is what you do best, | 这就是你最擅长的事 |
[25:36] | convincing people to do things is like your superpower. | 说服别人就像你的超能力 |
[25:39] | -There’s no time. -You got my mom to trust you, | -潘尼 没时间了 -你让我妈信了你 |
[25:41] | and you got my little brother to let you out of jail, | 让我弟弟信了你 把你放出了监狱 |
[25:43] | and you got everybody on the Resolute convinced | 你让坚毅号上的所有人相信 |
[25:45] | -that you’re a legitimate therapist. -I am a legitimate therapist. | 你是货真价实的心理医生 我是货真价实的心理医生 |
[25:47] | So prove it. If you really want to be Dr. Smith, | 那就证明吧 如果你真的想当史密斯医生 |
[25:51] | be Dr. Smith. | 就成为史密斯医生吧 |
[25:53] | If you’re not already in the box, you better get in. | 如果你们不在箱子里 最好赶快进去 |
[25:58] | Mr. Jackson… | 杰克逊先生 |
[26:01] | take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[26:03] | I can’t get trapped in there. | 我不能被困在箱子里 |
[26:07] | You’ve been trapped before, | 你之前也被困过 |
[26:09] | haven’t you? | 不是吗? |
[26:10] | You won’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[26:12] | You weren’t there. | 你没进去过 |
[26:14] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[26:15] | I wasn’t. | 我没进去过 |
[26:19] | But you can take me there. | 但是你可以带我去 |
[26:27] | Don, it’s accelerating. We may need to go early. | 唐 在加速了 我们可能要提前离开 |
[26:29] | Negative. | 不行 |
[26:30] | I’m gonna need every second you’ve got. | 我需要你坚持到最后一秒 |
[26:32] | Close your eyes. | 闭上双眼 |
[26:35] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[26:38] | It’s small. Dark. | 很小 很黑 |
[26:40] | I can’t move. | 我不能动 |
[26:43] | I was down in that hole for hours. | 我在洞里待了好几个小时 |
[26:46] | But you’re here now, | 但是你现在在这儿 |
[26:48] | which means you got out of that hole. | 也就是说你已经从洞里出来了 |
[26:50] | I didn’t. I… | 我没有 |
[26:52] | I couldn’t. | 我不行 |
[26:56] | Not by myself. | 我自己不行 |
[26:57] | And you’re not by yourself now. | 你现在不是一个人 |
[27:02] | I know what it’s like to feel trapped. | 我知道受困是什么感觉 |
[27:07] | Someone pulled you out… | 有人把你从那儿拉出来了 |
[27:10] | …didn’t they? | 不是吗? |
[27:12] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[27:13] | She heard my voice. | 她听见了我的声音 |
[27:15] | I hear your voice. | 我听见了你的声音 |
[27:16] | She took my hand. | 她握住我的手 |
[27:19] | I’ve got your hand. | 我握住了你的手 |
[27:22] | Remember what that felt like? | 记得那是什么感觉吗? |
[27:25] | When you knew you were safe, | 当你知道自己安全了 |
[27:28] | you got out of that hole. | 你从那个洞里出来了 |
[27:32] | You were selected to travel to Alpha Centauri… | 你被选中来到半人马座阿尔法星 |
[27:38] | and now you’ve gone farther… | 现在你走得更远 |
[27:42] | than any human has ever gone! | 比任何人类都远! |
[27:48] | All it takes is one more step. | 你只需要再走一步 |
[28:03] | Don! | 唐! |
[28:08] | Twenty seconds. | 二十秒 |
[28:09] | It’s now or never, kids. | 就是现在了 孩子们 |
[28:11] | It’s now. | 就现在 |
[28:16] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[28:20] | Mr. West, we can’t wait any longer. | 韦斯特先生 我们不能再等了 |
[28:22] | It’s up to you now. | 现在就看你了 |
[28:24] | On your command. | 听你的指令 |
[28:28] | Countdown. | 倒计时 |
[28:29] | Ten… | 十 |
[28:32] | nine… | 九 |
[28:35] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[28:38] | Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny. Your elbow’s in my ribs. | 潘尼 你的手肘戳到我的肋骨了 |
[28:40] | Oh! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:42] | Is that better? | 这样好些了吗? |
[28:43] | –No, that’s worse, actually. -Ooh. Okay. | 不 反而更糟了 |
[28:45] | …three… | 三 |
[28:47] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[28:59] | Oh, God, it is really cold. | 噢 天呐 真的很冷 |
[29:37] | …just a little longer. We’re in position. | …再坚持一会儿 我们就位了 收到 |
[29:44] | Four, three, two… | 四 |
[30:09] | Shh, shh, shh. | 三 二 |
[30:20] | You’re okay. I gotcha. | 你没事了 我在呢 |
[30:25] | We got ’em! Everyone’s safe! | 我们救出他们了!所有人都安全了! |
[30:38] | No sign of rust. We’re all clear. | 没有锈菌的迹象 我们都安全了 |
[30:48] | You seem so relaxed. | 你看起来很放松 |
[30:49] | The way you leave them alone together. | 当你留他们单独一起的时候 |
[30:52] | Will wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for him. | 如果不是他 威尔可能就死了 |
[30:53] | So you trust it completely. | 所以你完全相信他 |
[30:57] | Let me put it this way. | 我这么说吧 |
[30:59] | If I had to choose somebody to get us home safe | 如果我必须选一个人送我们安全到家 |
[31:01] | and it was between the robot and you… | 在机器人和你之间选一个的话… |
[31:08] | This is what you wanted to show me? | 这就是你想给我看的东西? |
[31:11] | Will? | 威尔? |
[31:14] | You did this. | 是你画的 |
[31:15] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[31:16] | Drawings. | 绘画 |
[31:18] | -He made them. – Drawings of what? | 他画的 什么的绘画? |
[31:21] | Us. | 我们 |
[31:23] | The tree, | 大树 |
[31:24] | when I first saw you. | 我第一次看见你的时候 |
[31:26] | And… | |
[31:27] | Ah, the jellyfish! | 还有水母! |
[31:30] | And playing catch, | 还有玩接球 |
[31:31] | and Judy when he saved her from the ice. | 还有他从冰里救起朱迪的时候 |
[31:35] | Memories? | 回忆? |
[31:37] | Yeah… but… | 嗯 但是 |
[31:41] | they’re not all his. | 不全是他的回忆 |
[31:43] | Some of these are mine. | 有些是我的 |
[31:49] | Even though we were apart, | 即使我们分开了 |
[31:52] | you saw these things, too. | 你也看见这些事了 |
[31:58] | We’ve been connected this whole time. | 我们一直都心灵相通 |
[32:02] | Oh… Yeah. | |
[32:04] | I think these happened the other way around. | 我想这些是反过来的 |
[32:15] | What would you like to call your masterpiece? | 你想给我的大作取什么名字? |
[32:18] | Danger. | 危险 |
[32:22] | When you said this place was danger, | 当你说这个地方很危险 |
[32:25] | what did you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[32:28] | Danger for us… | 对我们很危险 |
[32:33] | or danger for you? | 还是对你很危险? |
[32:40] | I… I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:44] | What do you want me to tell you? | 你想让我告诉你什么? |
[32:47] | The forest. It was on fire. | 森林 起火了 |
[32:50] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[32:57] | Maybe it’s his way of wanting to talk to you. | 或许这是他想和你说话的方式 |
[33:01] | Share stories. | 分享故事 |
[33:02] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗? |
[33:04] | To talk about when we first connected? | 谈论我们第一次心灵相通的时候 |
[33:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[33:16] | Are you hurt, like when we first met in the– | 你受伤了吗?跟我们首次见面一样… |
[33:31] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[33:34] | I think it’s too far for Robot to walk. | 我想对机器人来说步行太远了 |
[33:38] | Let’s leave him here. | 我们把他留在这儿吧 |
[33:39] | Then we can come back and pick him up in a Jupiter. | 然后我们坐木星号回来接他 |
[33:42] | No. It makes sense if we all stick together. | 为什么?我想我们一起走更好吧 |
[33:44] | No! No, that’s not a good idea. | 不!不 那不是个好主意 |
[33:46] | In fact… | 其实 |
[33:49] | it’s a bad one, Mom. | 那是个坏主意 妈妈 |
[33:52] | It’s definitely bad. | 绝对是个坏主意 |
[34:02] | Will, run! | 威尔 快跑! |
[34:03] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[34:08] | No! | |
[34:15] | Wait. Mom. Mom. | 等等 妈妈 |
[34:17] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:19] | He doesn’t want to kill me. | 他不是想杀我 |
[34:22] | He brought me here for a reason. | 他带我来这儿是有原因的 |
[34:25] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[34:28] | -Wait! Don’t! -No! | -等等!不! -不! |
[34:30] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[34:31] | Before, you wanted the engine. | 之前 你想要那个引擎 |
[34:34] | Right? | 是吗? |
[34:35] | This time, you want something else. | 这次 你想要其他东西 |
[34:38] | That’s why you brought the robot here. | 所以你把机器人带到这儿 |
[34:41] | Isn’t it? | 是吗? |
[34:43] | It was a trap… | 这是个陷阱 |
[34:46] | for me. | 为我设的 |
[34:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:53] | What do you want with me? | 你想从我这得到什么? |
[34:56] | Well, you can have me. | 嗯 你可以得到我 |
[34:58] | -Just let my mom go. -No, no! | -但是让我妈妈走 -不! |
[35:25] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 我不会在这儿 |
[35:29] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[35:32] | What’s up with you? We made it. | 你怎么了?我们成功了 |
[35:35] | Yeah. We all survived, no thanks to the black sheep | 嗯 |
[35:37] | of the Robinson family. | 我们都活下来了 和罗宾逊家的害群之马没关系 |
[35:40] | It was Don’s idea to use the box. | 是唐想出来的箱子的主意 |
[35:41] | It was your idea to pull out the heating unit. | 把加热器取出来是你的主意 |
[35:44] | Smith used witchcraft to save Mr. Jackson. | 史密斯用巫术救了杰克逊先生 |
[35:48] | -And… -No, you saved Mr. Jackson. | 不 是你救了杰克逊先生 |
[35:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[35:54] | You really think anyone else could have convinced | 听着 你真的觉得其他人可以说服 |
[35:56] | Dr. Smith to be a good person? | 史密斯医生做一个好人吗? |
[35:59] | What’s more Robinson than that? | 还有更像罗宾逊的吗? |
[36:01] | Here. | 来 |
[36:02] | Go crazy. | 狂欢吧 |
[36:05] | Chocolate? Where did you get this? | 巧克力?你从哪儿得到的? |
[36:07] | This is like gold up here. | 在这里这就像金子一样 |
[36:08] | It’s actually easier to get gold. | 其实金子更容易得到 |
[36:10] | You’re gonna have to eat this quick before it gets impounded. | 你们得赶在它被没收之前把它吃掉 |
[36:12] | Don West. | 唐韦斯特 |
[36:13] | Here we go. | 来了吧 |
[36:14] | You’ve been charged with violating the code of service, | 你被指控违反服务准则 |
[36:17] | transportation of illegal goods… | 运输违法货物… |
[36:19] | Excuse me. What are you doing? He just rescued us. | 不好意思 你在干什么? 他刚刚救了我们 |
[36:22] | I’m sure that’ll be taken into consideration. | 我相信这会被纳入考虑之中的 |
[36:24] | And what proof do you have? | 你们有什么证据? |
[36:25] | He confessed. | 他坦白了 |
[36:27] | What? | 什么? |
[36:29] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做? |
[36:31] | It was worth it. | 因为值得 |
[36:49] | You told me that machine was just meant to control robots. | 你告诉我那台机器 只是为了控制机器人 |
[36:56] | We couldn’t risk losing Will. | 我们不能冒着失去威尔的风险 |
[37:43] | This is it. | 就是这儿 |
[37:45] | He was here. | 他当时在这里 |
[37:46] | He was right here. | 他当时就在这里 |
[37:48] | Mom! | |
[37:49] | Whoa! | 不! |
[37:56] | Will Robinson. | 威尔罗宾逊 |