时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | In order to stage a mutiny, there are a few things you need to know. | 如果要策划一次叛乱 你们需要知道几件事 |
[01:19] | One: How much time do you have? | 一:你有多少时间? |
[01:20] | Not much. | 不多 |
[01:21] | As soon as the robot gets that engine in place, | 等机器人完成引擎安装 |
[01:24] | Hastings will launch and abandon everyone down on that planet. | 哈斯丁斯就会准备起飞 抛弃那颗星球上的所有人 |
[01:26] | Two: Know your target. | 二:清楚你的目标 |
[01:28] | The bridge. Can’t control the ship from anywhere else. | 舰桥 在那里才能控制飞船 |
[01:31] | – And three: Your obstacles. – There’s too many to count, | 三:你的阻碍 根本数不过来 |
[01:34] | but let’s start with security. | 但是我们先从保安开始说 |
[01:36] | We’re currently operating with a skeleton crew, | 我们现在配备的是基础团队 |
[01:38] | which means we’ve only got 18 security officers on board. | 也就是说船上只有18个警卫 |
[01:41] | Only 18. How are we supposed to neutralize 18 highly trained guards? | 只有18个 我们怎么制服18个 训练有素的警卫? |
[01:44] | We don’t need to neutralize 18 of them. Just one. | 我们不需要制服18个 一个就行 |
[01:46] | This guy. | 这家伙 |
[01:48] | He’ll be armed. So you have to be prepared. | 他肯定配有武器 所以你必须做好准备 |
[01:51] | Wait, I’ll have to be prepared? | 等等 我必须做好准备? |
[01:55] | You know, you can overpower someone | 你知道的 你甚至用不到一根手指 |
[01:57] | without ever even laying a hand on them. | 就能制服别人 |
[02:00] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[02:01] | Find their weak spot. | 找到他们的弱点 |
[02:03] | Everyone has one. You just have to dig a little, | 每个人都有弱点 你只需深挖一下 |
[02:06] | -and find out where it is. -Samantha– | -然后找出它在哪儿 -萨曼莎… |
[02:07] | Her father was a security officer on the ship. | 她爸是船上的警卫 |
[02:10] | Maybe her mom knows something about this guy. | 或许她妈妈知道点这个人的什么事 |
[02:14] | Maybe you could go talk to them. | 或许你可以去找他们谈谈 |
[02:17] | It’s me and my dad. | 这是我和我爸爸 |
[02:20] | It’s the last one I have of him. | 这是我手上最后一张他的照片 |
[02:26] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[02:28] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[02:29] | Smith. Will you go find out if she knows anything? | 史密斯 你能去看看 她是不是知道什么吗? |
[02:33] | I, uh, I really shouldn’t. | 我真的不能这么做 |
[02:35] | What are you talking about? You’re good at getting into people’s minds. | 你在说什么? 你很擅长窥视别人的想法 |
[02:38] | In, like, a nice way, though. | 不过方式尚可 |
[02:39] | I think it’s best if I’m not seen with all of you. | 我觉得我最好别被看见跟你们在一起 |
[02:42] | Now that I’m in on the inside with Hastings and all. | 现在我已经是哈斯丁斯手下的人了 |
[02:46] | I’ll go do it. | 我去做吧 |
[02:59] | Hey, let’s keep going. | 嘿 我们继续 |
[03:02] | Now, Penny, your turn. | 现在 潘尼 到你了 |
[03:03] | I need you to get something important for your mom. | 我需要你给妈妈弄到一个重要的东西 |
[03:07] | Me? Okay, what do I need to get? | 我?好吧 我要弄到什么? |
[03:09] | A crew. | 一支团队 |
[03:14] | Yeah, keep it up. | 继续吧 |
[03:16] | In 30,000 years I’ll be free. | 三万年后我就自由了 |
[03:20] | Is this your card? | 这是你的卡吗? |
[03:23] | Hey, Don. | 嘿 唐 |
[03:24] | -Hey. This is a jailbreak, right? -Uh, yeah. | -这是越狱 是吗? |
[03:27] | Yes! Where’s the key? | -嗯 钥匙在哪儿? |
[03:29] | It’s not a key exactly. | 确切说不是钥匙 |
[03:36] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我用它来干什么? |
[03:47] | There goes my security deposit. | 我的押金没了 |
[04:09] | Mom, I talked to Samantha’s mother about that guard. | 妈妈 我和萨曼莎的妈妈 聊了警卫的事 |
[04:12] | Remember this name. | 记住这个名字 |
[04:19] | Don West back in action. | 唐韦斯特回归行动 |
[04:21] | Oh… | 这两样都送到第一区 嗯 |
[04:28] | Yeah. Otherwise, we’re not going to have enough. | 因为我们… 否则我们没有足够的… |
[04:30] | Don? | 唐? |
[04:31] | Ava. Hey, I was just coming to see you. | 艾娃 我正想去见你呢 |
[04:33] | Just give me a minute. | 等我一分钟 谢谢 |
[04:35] | What are you doing out? | 你在外面干什么? |
[04:37] | Uh… | |
[04:38] | -You know I to have to report this. | 你知道我必须报告这件事吧 |
[04:40] | Listen, how many of your people are still down on the planet? | 听着 你手下还有多少人 在下面的星球上? |
[04:43] | A lot. Why? | 很多 怎么了? |
[04:47] | Where’s Scarecrow? | 稻草人在哪儿? |
[04:49] | He’s not doing so well. So we moved him. | 他情况不太好 所以我们转移他了 |
[04:51] | Maybe Robot can help him. | 或许机器人可以帮他 |
[04:53] | I hope so. One thing at a time. | 但愿吧 一次干一件事 |
[05:09] | Permission to enter the bridge. | 请求进入舰桥 |
[05:11] | Permission granted. | 请求准许 |
[05:15] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[05:17] | We can’t strand 500 colonists and crew members down there. | 我们不能把五百个殖民地居民和船员 滞留在下面 |
[05:22] | We’ll send a relief crew back to collect them | 等坚毅号抵达半人马座阿尔法星 |
[05:24] | as soon as the Resolute reaches Alpha Centauri. | 我们就会派遣一支备勤队回来接他们 |
[05:26] | We don’t even know where we are. | 我们都不知道自己在哪儿 |
[05:28] | What if we can’t find our way back? | 如果我们找不到回来的路呢? |
[05:30] | Those are questions it’s up to scientists like you to answer. | 那些问题得由你这样的科学家来回答 |
[05:34] | Captain, engine number four just went offline. | 船长 四号引擎刚刚掉线了 |
[05:39] | You should answer that. | 应该你来回答 |
[05:45] | Engine room, you have the bridge. What’s your emergency? | 引擎室 这里是舰桥 现在是什么状况? |
[05:47] | Thrusters 1 through 168 mainline | 168主线中的推进组1号 |
[05:50] | and reserve units are not responding. | 和预备部件都没有反应 |
[05:51] | That’s all of them. | 那不就是全部 |
[05:52] | This is the captain. How long do you estimate repairs will take? | 这里是船长 你们预计要多长时间修复? |
[05:55] | They’re not malfunctioning, Captain. | 它们功能没有异常 船长 |
[05:56] | Then what exactly is the problem? | 那问题到底是什么? |
[05:58] | It seems they’ll only respond to orders from Maureen Robinson. | 它们似乎只回应莫伦罗宾逊的指令 |
[06:06] | You really trust these people? | 你真的相信这些人? |
[06:09] | With my life. | 我可以拿命担保 |
[06:12] | Escort Maureen Robinson and her associates off the bridge. | 把莫伦罗宾逊和她的同伴带出舰桥 |
[06:16] | Incarcerate her with her husband. | 把她和她丈夫关押起来 |
[06:20] | All security to the bridge. | 请所有警卫前往舰桥 |
[06:21] | We have a situation. | 我们有情况了 |
[06:33] | Let’s not make this more difficult than it needs to be. | 我们别把事情变得更难解决 |
[06:36] | Anton Penn is still down there. | 安东潘还在下面 |
[06:38] | Who? | 谁? |
[06:39] | You never caught his name, but he’s the one who dragged you to safety | 你一直不知道他的名字 他是救了你的那个人 |
[06:42] | during the last attack. | 上次受到攻击的时候 |
[06:44] | You had a broken ankle. | 你的一只脚踝受伤了 |
[06:45] | You were unarmed, | 你没有武器 |
[06:47] | and you didn’t think that there was anyone who would help you. | 你以为没有人会帮助你了 |
[06:49] | But he did. | 除了他 |
[06:52] | I gave you an order. | 我给了你一条指令 |
[06:57] | Now, you’re Anton’s last chance. | 现在 |
[07:01] | Remove her! | 你是安东唯一的希望 把她带走! |
[07:02] | One second till– | 等一会儿… |
[07:07] | I’m afraid I can’t do that, ma’am. | 恐怕我不能那么做 长官 |
[07:11] | Go! Move! | 快!行动! |
[07:12] | Come on! | 快点! |
[07:27] | I think it’s ready. | 应该准备好了 |
[07:32] | Bridge, we’ve lost power. | 舰桥 我们断电了 |
[07:34] | That’s not an accident. | 这不是意外 |
[07:37] | Maureen, what are you doing on the bridge? | 莫伦 你在舰桥做什么? |
[07:39] | Giving orders. It should be obvious by now that we’re not leaving | 下达指令 |
[07:42] | this solar system just yet, | 应该够明显了吧 我们现在还不能离开这个恒星系 |
[07:43] | so let’s all take a step back, | 所以我们各退一步吧 |
[07:45] | and let my son and the robot go back to our Jupiter. | 让我儿子和机器人回到我们的木星号 |
[07:49] | No one’s keeping Will here, or the robot. | 没有人把威尔或机器人留在这里 |
[07:53] | I thought we were all working towards a common goal. | 我以为我们努力的目标是一样的 |
[07:56] | But it’s not really all of us, is it? | 但并不是指我们所有人 是吗? |
[07:58] | We’re still 500 short. | 我们还缺五百人 |
[08:01] | What’s my mom talking about? | 我妈妈在说什么? |
[08:04] | Isn’t everyone coming back onto the ship? | 不是所有人都要回到船上吗? |
[08:08] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事吗? |
[08:10] | Nobody wanted this to happen. | 没有人希望它发生 |
[08:13] | I’m protecting you. | 我在保护你 |
[08:15] | I have been all along. | 我一直都在这么做 所有人 |
[08:17] | -Everyone– Everyone back up, back off. | 所有人退后 退后 |
[08:21] | I don’t need protection. | 我不需要保护 |
[08:25] | Relax. | 冷静 |
[08:29] | No. Let’s go. | 不 我们走 |
[08:37] | We’re close. | 我们接近了 |
[08:39] | The engine’s in place. | 引擎就位了 |
[08:41] | I’m not convinced we can… | 我不确定我们可以 |
[08:43] | safely take the robot by force. | 安全地制服机器人 |
[08:47] | We won’t need to. | 我们不需要 |
[08:50] | After everything I did to get in on the inside, | 我为了打入内部 干了那么多事 |
[08:53] | Hastings will know it was me | 哈斯丁斯会知道是我 |
[08:55] | who turned on him. | 背叛了他的 |
[08:57] | You’re one of us now. | 你现在是我们一员了 |
[08:58] | Well, that’s sweet to hear, and how will that help me? | 嗯 嘴真甜 不过这可以帮到我吗? |
[09:01] | It means we’ll protect you. | 我的意思是我们会保护你 |
[09:02] | As long as I stay in here. I don’t like being cooped up. | 只要我在这儿 我不喜欢被关起来 |
[09:12] | How’s the mutiny going? | 叛乱进行得怎么样了? |
[09:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:15] | It’s my first one. I’ll call you later. | 这是我的第一次 我一会儿打给你 |
[09:20] | I know you think you’re doing the right thing here, Mrs. Robinson, | 我知道你觉得自己在做正确的事 罗宾逊太太 |
[09:23] | but if you bring everyone back up, | 但如果你把所有人都带回来 |
[09:24] | none of us will survive. | 我们全都不能存活 |
[09:25] | There’s not enough air. | 没有足够的空气 |
[09:28] | That planet… | 那颗星球 |
[09:29] | is a gas giant. | 是气态巨行星 |
[09:32] | It’s made of hydrogen, helium, a little methane, and ammonia, | 它是由氢 氦气 一点甲烷和氨气组成的 |
[09:34] | and like most gas giants, being an extremely stormy place, | 就和大部分气体巨行星一样 它是一个风暴极强的地方 |
[09:37] | ionized ammonia– | 电离后的氨… |
[09:39] | Ammonium. | 铵离子 |
[09:41] | Angela already figured out how to stop the rust virus. | 安吉拉已经找到了 阻止锈菌病毒的方法 |
[09:47] | Deoxidize it. | 脱氧 |
[09:49] | But what I couldn’t figure out | 但我不知道的是 |
[09:51] | was where we’d ever find enough ammonium | 我们去哪儿找到足够的铵离子 |
[09:53] | to clean 280,000 gallons of water. | 来清洁105万公升水 |
[09:57] | Maureen pointed out what was right in front of my nose. | 莫伦指出了就在我眼前的问题 |
[10:00] | Do you know how long it would take the Jupiters to transport all that water | 你知道要花多长时间 才能让木星号把所有水运输至 |
[10:03] | in and out of that planet’s atmosphere? | 那颗星球的气体中再回来吗? |
[10:05] | That’s why we’re not taking the Jupiters. | 所以我们不用木星号 |
[10:10] | We’re taking the Resolute. | 我们用坚毅号 |
[10:26] | Hey, you, slow down. | 嘿 你 慢一点 |
[10:28] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[10:31] | Good. | 好的 |
[10:34] | Ooh… | |
[10:35] | A rugged look. I like it. | 粗犷的外貌 我喜欢 |
[10:37] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[10:39] | I saw you two days ago. | 我两天前见过你 |
[10:40] | I fought SAR and almost died. | 我和第二外星机器人 打起来 差点死了 |
[10:42] | I flew through space in a storage container. | 我乘坐储存箱穿越了宇宙 |
[10:44] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[10:46] | No. | 不 |
[10:47] | Not cool. | 并不酷 |
[10:48] | Terrible. | 糟糕至极 |
[10:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:51] | Whatever. I have a secret mission from Mom. | 无所谓了 妈妈交给我一项秘密任务 |
[10:54] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[10:56] | It’s not for you. | 和你无关 |
[10:58] | It’s for him. | 是他的任务 |
[11:10] | A prison break? | 越狱? |
[11:12] | That’s a terrible idea. | 真是个糟糕的主意 |
[11:16] | Come in, why don’t you. | 为什么不进来呢 |
[11:19] | I thought you and I could… | 我想我们可以 |
[11:21] | talk about a few things. | 谈一谈几件事 |
[11:32] | The complexities of this task are greater than you can plan in a day. | 这项任务之复杂可不是你在一天内 能计划周密的 |
[11:36] | No, it’s pretty simple really. We dive down into the planet’s ammonia belt | 不 其实非常简单 我们冲进那颗星球的氨气带 |
[11:40] | suck up enough gas through the intakes to flush the precipitate | 用进气管吸收足够的气体 把沉淀物冲出 |
[11:43] | out of the oxygen-generating system. | 氧气生成系统 |
[11:45] | We get a bunch of clean water | 我们会得到一堆清洁水 |
[11:46] | and we’ll have enough ammonium gas | 还有足够的氨气 |
[11:48] | to decontaminate all our people and equipment. | 为我们的所有人员和设备消毒 |
[11:50] | And we go to Alpha Centauri and start a new life. | 然后我们前往半人马座阿尔法星 开始新的生活 |
[11:53] | The Resolute has never entered an atmosphere before. | 坚毅号从没有进入过任何外星球气体 |
[11:57] | It was built in orbit. | 它建造出来是在轨道上航行的 |
[11:59] | You seem to care more about the safety of this ship | 你似乎更关心这艘船的安全 |
[12:02] | than the lives of its passengers. | 而不是船上乘客的生命 |
[12:03] | I don’t want to leave those people behind, but this ship, | 我不想留下那些人 但是这艘船 |
[12:05] | our ship, is irreplaceable. | 我们的船 是无可替代的 |
[12:08] | It’s the last hope of the human race. All eight billion people. | 它是人类最后的希望 全部80亿人 |
[12:11] | And one day when this wave of colonists has made the journey, | 等到这批殖民地居民顺利完成旅途 |
[12:15] | there are still parents and children in Mumbai, | 依然有父母和孩子 分散在世界各地 孟买 |
[12:17] | in Paris, in Pasadena, | 巴黎 帕萨迪纳 |
[12:19] | in every city, and every country in the world who’ll know | 世界上的每个国家每座城市都会知道 |
[12:22] | that if they pass the test, | 如果他们通过了测试 |
[12:24] | if they prove their worth, | 如果他们证明了自己的价值 |
[12:26] | they can gain passage. | 他们就有了出路 |
[12:28] | And what if this ship is destroyed? | 如果这艘船被毁了呢? |
[12:31] | What do the children of Earth dream about then? | 那时候地球上的孩子 又该怀揣什么梦想呢? |
[12:35] | We’re not going to lose the Resolute. | 我们不会失去坚毅号的 |
[12:38] | We’re going to spin her, on an X axis, | 我们要在X轴上旋转她 |
[12:41] | which will redistribute the gases | 重新分配气体 |
[12:43] | and create enough drag so that we can maintain control of the ship. | 制造足够的阻力 让我们依然能控制这艘船 |
[12:46] | That’s never been tested. | 那从来没有被测试过 |
[12:48] | A lot of things in my line of work | 我这一行的很多事情 |
[12:50] | only get one test. | 只能有一次测试的机会 |
[12:51] | We are good at passing it. | 我们很擅长传承这一点 |
[12:53] | We’ve sustained significant damage. | 我们已经承受了巨大的损失 |
[12:55] | The cross supports along F decks are compromised. | F舱面的交叉支撑已经被损坏了 |
[12:57] | If we do what you propose, | 如果我们按你说的做 |
[12:59] | they could tear apart altogether. | 它们可能会被一起摧毁 |
[13:01] | If the struts weaken, | 如果支撑杆不行了 |
[13:03] | we’ll be ready. | 我们就准备好了 |
[13:08] | How? | 怎么会? |
[13:10] | He’s different. | 他不一样 |
[13:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[13:15] | He just is. | 他就是这样 |
[13:17] | You’ve spent like five minutes with him. | 你只和他待了五分钟 |
[13:19] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[13:21] | He always used to walk behind you because he wanted to see what was coming, | 他之前一直习惯走在你身后 |
[13:24] | like all he wanted to do was protect you. | 因为他想看接下来会发生什么 就好像他只想保护你一样 |
[13:25] | And now | 而现在 |
[13:26] | we’re following him. | 我们在跟着他 |
[13:29] | You haven’t noticed? | 你还没注意到吗? |
[13:31] | Look, he’s been through a lot lately. | 听着 他最近经历了很多 |
[13:34] | I’m sure he’ll get back to normal. | 我肯定他会恢复正常的 |
[13:40] | Hey! | |
[13:42] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[13:50] | Yeah, see. In the old days he used to say, “Danger… Will–“ | 嗯 你看 以前他会说 “危险 威尔” |
[13:53] | Just stop! | 别说了! |
[13:56] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 |
[14:03] | Come on. Mom’s counting on us. | 来吧 妈妈指望着我们 |
[14:07] | We need to be ready. | 我们得准备好 |
[14:13] | See? | 看见了吗? |
[14:20] | I want to start by saying | 我想先说明 |
[14:22] | I don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我不想让任何人受伤 |
[14:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:27] | Neither do we. | 我们也不想 |
[14:28] | You’re a military man, John. | 你是军人 约翰 |
[14:30] | You understand once a situation like this escalates | 你知道像这样的情况升级的话 |
[14:33] | tension is heightened. | 人会高度紧张 |
[14:35] | Lines can be crossed. | 底线会被打破 |
[14:36] | – I’m well aware. -Then I need you… | 我很清楚 那么我需要你 |
[14:39] | to ask Maureen | 让莫伦 |
[14:41] | to stand down. | 放弃 |
[14:43] | I won’t do that. | 我不会那么做 |
[14:46] | Judy, would you care to join us? | 朱迪 你愿意加入我们吗? |
[14:53] | Why don’t we keep whatever this is just between us? | 我们为什么不能单独聊呢? |
[14:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:58] | Now we’re all settled. | 现在我们都准备好了 |
[15:01] | I’d like to offer up another interpretation | 我希望提出另一种 |
[15:04] | of Maureen Robinson… | 针对莫伦罗宾逊的解读 |
[15:07] | as a woman who might take things too far… | 一个为了拯救她的家人 |
[15:12] | in order to save her family. | 可能会把事做过头的女人 |
[15:14] | There is no taking things too far when it comes to that. | 关于这点没有什么是做过头的 |
[15:16] | Even if it means breaking the law to get them on board? | 即使是违法把家人带上船? |
[15:21] | What is he talking about, Dad? | 他在说什么 爸爸? |
[15:23] | Honey, it’s complicated. | 亲爱的 |
[15:24] | Mm. Not really. | 这很复杂 并不 |
[15:27] | See, your mother arranged for Will’s test scores to be altered… | 你看 你妈妈暗中作梗修改了 威尔的测试分数 |
[15:32] | so that he could qualify for the trip. | 让他可以合格加入这趟旅途 |
[15:34] | I think my son has proven to everybody that he deserves to be here. | 我想我儿子已经向所有人证明了 他值得上船 |
[15:38] | In fact, if it wasn’t for him, we’d have no chance of survival right now. | 事实上 如果不是他 我们现在根本不可能存活 |
[15:41] | So why don’t you just say thank you and get the hell off our Jupiter? | 所以你为何不直接道谢 然后滚出我们的木星号? |
[15:44] | You think because you have control of a robot | 你以为因为你能控制机器人 |
[15:47] | you can just do whatever you want | 你就可以在我的船上 |
[15:50] | on my ship? | 为所欲为了? |
[15:52] | What if I were to tell you that I have something more powerful | 如果我告诉你我有 比一个听小孩指挥的机器人 |
[15:55] | than a robot that takes orders from a child? | 更强大的东西呢? |
[15:58] | You see, | 你看 |
[15:59] | Maureen couldn’t get access to change Will’s scores by herself. | 莫伦自己可无法修改威尔的分数 |
[16:05] | She had to make a deal. | 她必须完成某种交易 |
[16:06] | She had to trade something very valuable | 她必须交换某种非常有价值的东西 |
[16:09] | in order to complete her end of the bargain. | 为了完成她这边要做的事 |
[16:12] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[16:15] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[16:17] | Because the person she traded with… | 因为和她交易的人 |
[16:21] | was me. | 就是我 |
[16:25] | That’s our target. | 那是我们的目标 |
[16:27] | The ammonia belt. What’s the depth? | 氨气带 深度多少? |
[16:29] | 5,260 kilometers. | 5260千米 |
[16:31] | It’s about halfway through the stratosphere. | 大概穿过平流层的一半 |
[16:33] | Polar orbit achieved. | 覆盖极地轨道 |
[16:35] | Okay, Radu, open a ship-wide channel. | 好的 拉杜 打开全船频道 |
[16:39] | Attention, everyone. This is the bridge. | 全体注意 这里是舰桥 |
[16:41] | Civilians, strap into your Jupiters. | 平民们 进入你们的木星号 系好安全带 |
[16:43] | Crew, take your action stations. | 船员 回到你们的战斗岗位 |
[16:46] | We’re expecting high winds and extreme turbulence. | 我们将会接触强风和极端气流紊乱 |
[16:49] | It will be a bumpy ride. | 这会是一段颠簸的旅程 |
[17:08] | Initiate spin. | 启动旋转 |
[17:10] | Activating CMGS and thruster engines now. | 现在激活控制力矩陀螺和推进引擎 |
[17:24] | Spin stabilization is set. | 旋转稳定已准备完成 |
[17:26] | Then we dive. | 那我们下冲吧 |
[17:27] | Diving in three… two… one… Dive. | 准备下冲 三 二 一 下冲 |
[17:34] | Descent initialized. | 下降已启动 |
[18:06] | Correct for orbital perturbations. Increase Delta-v by 20 percent. | 修正轨道摄动 增加20%德尔塔值 |
[18:10] | Sustained gas at 600 kilometers. | 在600千米维持气体 |
[18:12] | Pressure increasing. 282 PSI. | 压力上升 每平方英寸282磅 |
[18:19] | Structural declension detected on F deck, sector four. | F舱面检测到结构变化 |
[18:24] | Initiate emergency repair protocol. | 启动紧急修复协议 |
[18:26] | The Resolute’s protocols aren’t equipped to handle this. | 坚毅号的协议没有 处理这种情况的方案 |
[18:28] | It’s a good thing we brought our own. | 幸好我们带了自己的 |
[19:17] | Ring four, sector seven stabilized. | 第四环 第七扇区已稳定 |
[19:24] | Leveling off. We’ve reached a stable vector. | 正在趋于水平 |
[19:36] | This is definitely going in the book. | 我们达到了稳定航线 这一定会被载入史册 |
[19:51] | You got lucky. | 你很走运 |
[19:55] | You know, I’ve made my share of mistakes… | 你知道的 我犯过一些错误 |
[19:58] | as a mother, as a wife, | 作为母亲也好 妻子也罢 |
[20:00] | but one place I don’t make mistakes is my job. | 但是我绝不犯错的地方是我的工作 |
[20:04] | It wasn’t luck. | 这不是运气 |
[20:06] | That was math. | 这是数学 |
[20:08] | You’re not the only one who has to be perfect, Maureen. | 你不是唯一一个 必须做到完美的人 莫伦 |
[20:11] | For this to work, everyone does. | 为了此次成功 每个人都是如此 |
[20:13] | What are the odds of that? | 这真是万里挑一的时刻 |
[20:16] | Maureen, they’re prepping the water tanks. | 莫伦 他们在准备水箱了 |
[20:19] | We’re in position to collect the gas. | 我们准备好收集气体了 |
[20:22] | Open the intake vents. | 打开进气管 |
[20:25] | Time for a nice, deep breath of ammonia. | 是时候深深吸入美好的氨气了 |
[20:47] | Double check all the seals. | 再次检查所有密封处 |
[20:49] | That’s a lot of pressure for these pipes. | 这些管道承受了很多压力 |
[20:55] | West, you and your cart are a hazard. You wanna sit this one out? | 韦斯特 你和你的推车有很大的危险 这次你想退出吗? |
[20:58] | No, I don’t want the others to think I’m not pulling my weight. | 不 我不想让别人觉得我没出力 |
[21:02] | -Metaphorically speaking. -If it makes you feel any better, | 比喻说法 如果这能让你更安心 |
[21:05] | whatever we do here isn’t going to make up for you deserting us the last time. | 不管我们现在做什么 都不能弥补上次你抛弃我们的行为 |
[21:08] | Actually, that does not make me feel any better. | 说实话 这没有让我更安心 |
[21:10] | I’m staying. | 我要留下来 |
[21:12] | We’ll be ready to process the water in ten minutes. | 十分钟后我们就能开始处理这些水了 |
[21:14] | Great. | 很好 |
[21:15] | OGS to bridge. | 氧合系统呼叫舰桥 |
[21:18] | This rust virus spreads like a disease. | 锈菌正像病症一样扩散 |
[21:21] | One drop spilled, | 哪怕洒了一滴 |
[21:23] | one bead of condensation, that’s all it would take. | 一颗凝结的水珠 就功亏一篑了 |
[21:26] | I will not let Maureen | 我不会让莫伦 |
[21:29] | risk this ship | 拿这艘船冒险 |
[21:30] | by releasing that contaminated water into our system. | 让被污染的水进入我们的系统 |
[21:35] | You have to know that. | 你必须知道这一点 |
[21:36] | What I know is this: | 我知道的是 |
[21:38] | if you had the ability to stop her, you’d have done it by now. | 如果你有能力阻止她 你早就阻止她了 |
[21:43] | Judy, do you know which part of the Resolute’s design team | 朱迪 你知道坚毅号哪一部分的设计 |
[21:46] | -your mother was a part of? -Don’t answer him, Judy. | -是你妈负责的? -别回答 朱迪 |
[21:48] | -The safety system. – That’s right. | -安全系统 -对了 |
[21:50] | And those systems play a crucial role | 那些系统对于维护这艘船上的 |
[21:52] | in maintaining the stability | 每一个机动功能 |
[21:54] | of every dynamic function on this ship. | 都起着重要的作用 |
[21:58] | Engineers like your mother, | 像你妈妈一样的工程师 |
[22:00] | they perfect these systems | 她们完善这些系统的方法 |
[22:02] | by attacking them, | 是攻击它们 |
[22:03] | infiltrating | 渗入 |
[22:05] | the Resolute’s master controls | 坚毅号的主控制系统 |
[22:07] | to create conditions | 制造状况 |
[22:08] | that would test the reactions of their designs. | 测试他们的设计的反应 |
[22:12] | Now, I’m sure your mother | 现在 我肯定你妈妈 |
[22:14] | didn’t think there was any harm in giving me her access codes. | 觉得给我她的权限代码没有坏处 |
[22:17] | After all, no one person can run those tests on their own. | 毕竟 没有人会自己运行那些测试 |
[22:21] | It has to be agreed by at least four people. | 至少得有四个人同意才行 |
[22:24] | Well, fortunately for me, everyone– | 嗯 很不幸 对我或所有人来说 |
[22:27] | Everyone has a weakness. | 每个人都有弱点 |
[22:30] | No. | 不 |
[22:32] | My mother would never do that. | 我妈妈绝不会那么做 |
[22:34] | Tell your wife | 告诉你妻子 |
[22:36] | to stand down | 让她放弃 |
[22:37] | or I will use those access codes, | 不然我会使用那些权限代码 |
[22:38] | which she helped me obtain | 那还是她帮我拿到 |
[22:41] | to open the OGS airlock. | 用来打开氧合系统空气阀的 |
[22:44] | The atmosphere will flood the room. | 气体会流进房间 |
[22:49] | The pressure will be so intense, | 压力会增强 |
[22:51] | if anyone releases that water, it will burst the pipes and vaporize… | 如果任何人把那些水放进来 管道会爆炸然后水会蒸发 |
[22:56] | which means your plan will fail. | 也就是说你的计划会失败 |
[22:58] | And when we reach Alpha Centauri, which we will, | 当我们抵达半人马座阿尔法星时 而我们一定会的 |
[23:01] | thanks to your robot, | 多亏了你的机器人 |
[23:04] | Maureen will be sent back to Earth along with her son, | 莫伦和她的儿子会被一起送回地球 |
[23:08] | and you will never see either of them again. | 你也再也不能见到他们俩了 |
[23:17] | -Dad! | 爸爸! |
[23:19] | -Dad. | 爸爸 |
[23:21] | -Hey Dad! -You soldiers are so predictable. | 你们军人的行动太好预测了 |
[23:23] | The crews down in the OGS… They’ll die if you open the airlock. | 氧合系统的船员 如果你打开空气阀 他们会死 |
[23:28] | And whose fault would that be? | 那又是谁的错呢? |
[23:30] | No! | 快走! |
[23:33] | No! | 不 |
[23:36] | Manual override. | 手动覆写 (系统锁定) |
[23:48] | -The door won’t open. -Radio your mother. | -门打不开 -用无线电联系你妈妈 |
[23:51] | -Warn her what’s coming. -The comms are offline. | -警告她接下来的事 -通讯断掉了 |
[23:55] | Hastings must have shut them down. | 哈斯丁斯肯定把它们关掉了 (./管理员_覆写) (安帕帕约翰 尼尔威斯特雷克 莫伦罗宾逊) |
[24:33] | Hey, breathe, hey, hey, breathe. | 嘿 呼吸 嘿 呼吸 |
[24:37] | How are you going to protect me | 如果你脚踝受伤了 |
[24:39] | if you’re hobbling around on a broken ankle? | 你要怎么保护我? |
[24:41] | Smith, get to the bridge. | 史密斯 去舰桥 |
[24:43] | Tell Maureen Hastings has some kind of skeleton key to the ship. | 告诉莫伦 哈斯丁斯有船上系统的万能钥匙 |
[24:48] | So? | 所以呢? |
[24:49] | He’s gonna open the OGS airlock. | 他要打开氧合系统空气阀 |
[24:50] | Hurry, or people are gonna die. | 赶快 不然大家会死 |
[24:52] | Get to the bridge, tell Maureen! | 快去舰桥 告诉莫伦! (通讯 打开 关闭) |
[25:13] | Doctor Smith! Come here, I want you to meet my mother. | 史密斯医生!过来一下 我想让你见我妈妈 |
[25:26] | I’m showing all tanks are full, but I can’t raise the OGS. | 上面显示所有水箱都满了 但是我不能接通氧合系统 |
[25:31] | Communications are down. | 通讯断了 |
[25:33] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 (覆写安全协议?确认) |
[25:44] | Open the valves. | 打开阀门 |
[25:46] | Let’s clean this water and get out of here. | 我们把水清洁干净然后离开这儿吧 |
[25:50] | – Permissions declined. -What? | -请求被拒绝 -什么? |
[25:52] | We’re locked out. | 我们被锁在外面了 |
[25:53] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[25:55] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[25:58] | Maureen? | 莫伦? |
[26:02] | Maureen, let me in. | 莫伦 让我进去 (确认指令:打开空气阀 执行) |
[26:16] | Maureen! | 莫伦! (空气阀 正在打开) |
[26:33] | -My God! -We’ve gotta find the override! | 我找到了 我们必须找到覆写! |
[26:36] | The OGS airlock is opening remotely. | 氧合系统空气阀正在被远程打开 |
[26:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[26:40] | Everybody out! The airlock is opening! | 所有人出去!空气阀要打开了! |
[26:51] | This place is about to get real uncomfortable! | 这个地方马上就会很不舒服的! |
[26:53] | Everybody out! | 所有人出去! |
[26:54] | Go! Go! Everybody get out! | 快走!所有人都出去! |
[26:56] | Move, move, move! | 行动! |
[26:58] | We’ve gotta hurry! Come on! | 我们必须赶快!快点! |
[26:59] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快走! |
[27:02] | No, take it. Take it, take it. | 不 拿着 拿着 |
[27:06] | Let’s go! Everybody out! Let’s go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 我们走!所有人出去!走! |
[27:11] | Come on, come on, get out of here! Go, go, go! | 快点 离开这里!走! |
[27:14] | Hurry! Go, go, go, go! | 赶快!走! |
[27:16] | Hurry! I can’t hold it much longer! | 赶快!我撑不了多久了! |
[27:17] | Is everyone out? | 所有人都出来了吗? |
[27:19] | Evacuate! | 撤离! |
[27:21] | -Come on, we gotta go! | 快点 我们得走了! |
[27:24] | Go, go, go! We’ve gotta go! | 走!我们得走了! |
[27:26] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[27:27] | -I can’t. -Close your eyes, okay? | -我不能 -闭上眼睛 好吗? |
[27:29] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[27:30] | It’s now or never! | 机不可失! |
[27:36] | We have to get them out. | 我们必须把他们弄出来 |
[27:41] | On a positive note, | 从好的一方面来说 |
[27:42] | my ankle feels much better. | 我的脚踝感觉好多了 |
[27:46] | Pressure’s building. | 压力正在上升 |
[27:48] | Let’s not waste time. | 我们不要浪费时间 |
[27:49] | In a few minutes, it’s gonna be impossible to get this door open. | 几分钟后 就无法打开这道门了 |
[28:01] | Danger… friend. | 危险 朋友 |
[28:05] | What friend? | 什么朋友? |
[28:06] | Maureen, if you can hear me, let me in. | 莫伦 如果你能听到我 让我进去 |
[28:10] | Maureen… | 莫伦 |
[28:12] | Why isn’t anyone answering me? | 为什么没人回答我? |
[28:14] | Airlock malfunction. Pressure loss in section three. | 空气阀故障 第三区压力减少 |
[28:18] | All emergency personnel please report to OGS module. | 所有急救人员请至氧合系统报道 |
[28:23] | I’m too late. | 我太迟了 |
[28:26] | – Danger… friend. -What? | -危险 朋友 -什么? |
[28:29] | It’s not gonna budge. How long can they take in there? | 它根本一动不动 他们在里面能撑多久? |
[28:32] | Not long enough. | 没多久了 |
[28:38] | Hurry! They’re back here. | 赶快!他们在这里 |
[28:40] | -Who? -Don and Ava. They’re dying. | -谁? -唐和艾娃 他们要死了 |
[28:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[28:43] | -We can’t get the door open. -He can. | -我们打不开门 -他可以 |
[28:46] | – Danger… friend. – Where is he going? | -危险 朋友 -他去哪里? |
[28:49] | Stop! You passed them! | 停下!你错过他们了! |
[28:50] | – Danger… friend. -They’re back there. | -危险 朋友 -他们在这边 |
[28:53] | What are you doing? They need your help. | 你在干什么?他们需要你的帮助 |
[28:55] | Danger… friend. | 危险 朋友 |
[28:57] | Will, who is he talking about? | 威尔 他在说谁? |
[29:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:05] | The pressure differential is sealing the bulkhead door shut. | 压力差值让舱壁的门紧紧关闭着 |
[29:08] | It’ll never open as long as the airlock is open. | 只要空气阀开着 门就打不开 |
[29:10] | Maureen, you helped design the safety systems. | 莫伦 你参与设计了安全系统 |
[29:13] | How could someone remotely hack them without your knowledge? | 怎么有人能远程入侵 而你却不知道呢? |
[29:16] | They can’t. | 他们不能 (匿名:准备交易) (罗宾逊 威廉 申请状态:拒绝) (匿名:考虑下? 你已发送文件至:匿名) (匿名:旅途愉快) |
[29:45] | The bridge is yours. | 舰桥是你的了 |
[29:46] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[29:48] | Send anyone looking for me away from the maintenance pod bay. | 派人去远离维修舱隔间的地方找我 |
[29:51] | Any chance to save them, that airlock needs to be closed from the outside. | 如果还想救他们 那个空气阀就必须从外部关闭 |
[29:54] | Too dangerous taking a pod out in this atmosphere. | 不 带着维修舱 去外面的气体里太危险了 |
[29:56] | It’s my fault that they’re trapped. | 他们被困是我的错 |
[29:59] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[30:01] | Math can’t account for human error. | 数学不能解释人为的错误 |
[30:11] | Hey, Don. | 嘿 唐 |
[30:12] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[30:13] | I think I’m gonna sit down for a second. | 我想我要坐下来歇一会儿 |
[30:16] | Feeling pretty spacey. | 我不太清醒 |
[30:18] | We are sitting down. | 我们已经坐下来了 |
[30:21] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[30:24] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 不 |
[30:25] | Oh, hey, hey, no, no, no. Ava. Come on. Come on. Up. Up, up, up. | 艾娃 来吧 站起来 |
[30:29] | Come on. Open your eyes. | 快点 睁开眼睛 |
[30:32] | Keep talking to me. Come on. Come on. | 继续和我说话 快点 |
[30:35] | You could have made it out. | 你可以出去的 |
[30:37] | I don’t know about that. | 这我拿不准 |
[30:39] | I have serious mobility issues. | 我的移动很受限制 |
[30:41] | There’d be a lot more of us stuck in here if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 还会有更多人被困在这里 |
[30:44] | Well, if you want the job done at 70%, | 嗯 如果你想把工作做到70% |
[30:48] | you call Don West. | 你就找唐韦斯特 |
[30:51] | You had a choice. | 你本来有得选的 |
[30:53] | You chose us. | 你选择了我们 |
[31:02] | That’s good. | |
[31:32] | Hold on, Don. | 坚持住 |
[32:15] | No. | 唐 |
[32:51] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 |
[33:01] | Come on! | 快点! |
[33:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:17] | Okay. | |
[33:48] | Okay… Okay. | |
[34:00] | Whoa, what’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[34:01] | Why is everything going back to normal? | 为什么一切都恢复正常了? |
[34:06] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[34:09] | Override terminated. Controls restored. | 覆写被终止 控制恢复 |
[34:12] | Captain, comms are back online. | 船长 通讯又接通了 |
[34:19] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[34:23] | Mr. Hastings, please. You don’t have to leave my family behind. | 哈斯丁斯先生 拜托 你不用非要把我的家人留下 |
[34:28] | You can let them go. | 你可以让他们走了 |
[34:31] | We’re not cruel. | 我们并不残忍 |
[34:38] | Permission to enter. | 请求进入 |
[34:39] | Not that you need it, apparently. | 很显然 你并不需要请求 |
[34:43] | You have your ship back. | 你夺回你的船了 |
[34:44] | Do I have you to thank? | 那我该谢谢你吗? |
[34:46] | You give me too much credit. | 你太信任我了 |
[34:50] | Let’s go to Alpha Centauri. | 我们去半人马座阿尔法星吧 |
[34:53] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[34:55] | First… | 首先 |
[34:56] | we need to clean the water, so we can all go. | 我们需要清洁所有水源 然后所有人一起走 |
[34:59] | The captain I know wouldn’t risk this ship. | 我认识的船长不会拿这艘船去冒险 |
[35:03] | It’s not a risk. | 这不是冒险 |
[35:07] | It’s math. | 这是数学 |
[35:18] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[35:19] | Yes! | |
[35:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:33] | John, are you there? | 约翰 你在那边吗? |
[35:36] | Yeah. I’m here. | 嗯 我在 |
[35:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[35:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[35:40] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[35:41] | I’m in a maintenance pod. | 我在维修舱里 |
[35:43] | -They’re cleaning the water. | 他们正在清洁水 |
[35:47] | It all worked out, then. | 那么一切都解决了 |
[35:49] | -I told you you could trust her. –Who? Captain Kamal? | 我说过 你可以相信她 谁?卡莫尔船长? |
[35:52] | No, Smith. | 不 史密斯 |
[35:53] | I told her to come warn you about Hastings. | 我让她去警告你哈斯丁斯的事 |
[35:55] | What are you talking about? I never saw her. | 你在说什么?我根本没看见她 |
[35:57] | The whole reason I’m out here is to fix what Hastings did. | 我在外面就是为了 解决哈斯丁斯制造的麻烦 |
[36:04] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪儿? |
[36:04] | I’m headed for bay six. | 我正前往六号隔间 |
[36:06] | I’ll come and meet you. | 我去见你 |
[36:14] | John. | 约翰 |
[36:15] | -I was coming back to get you out. -Why didn’t you warn Maureen? | -我正要回来把你弄出来呢 -你为什么没有去警告莫伦? |
[36:19] | I got there as fast as I could. | 我已经尽快赶到那里了 |
[36:20] | No, you had plenty of time. | 不 你有的是时间 |
[36:22] | I had to take a detour. | 我必须绕一下路 |
[36:24] | Detour? Why? | 绕路? 为什么? |
[36:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:27] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[36:29] | Hm? That’s it? | 就这样? |
[36:30] | You’re not even gonna try and spin some excuse? | 你甚至都不试图找个什么借口吗? |
[36:32] | I tried to warn her. | 我试图警告她的 |
[36:35] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[36:37] | I did believe you. I did. | 我确实相信过你 确实 |
[36:39] | But I should have known better | 但我应该放聪明点儿的 |
[36:41] | than to actually think that you could change. | 而不是真的以为你会改变 |
[36:46] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[36:48] | – -Hey. | |
[36:49] | You know why I like to give people second chances? | 你知道为什么 我喜欢给别人第二次机会吗? |
[36:52] | Because after all the terrible, | 因为在我看见别人对彼此 |
[36:54] | terrible things that I’ve seen people do to each other, | 做了所有糟糕恶劣的事后 |
[36:57] | I have to believe that there’s a road back for all of us. | 我必须相信对我们所有人来说 还有回头路 |
[37:03] | You found my weakness. | 你找到了我的弱点 |
[37:05] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[37:18] | Danger… friend. | 危险 朋友 |
[37:26] | -Will, we shouldn’t be in here– – Shh. | 但是我们不该在这儿… |
[37:28] | Increase voltage. It’s trying to get out. | 增强电压 它想要出去 |
[37:33] | Stay there. | 待在那儿 |
[37:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is it? | 怎么了? |
[37:39] | Wait, no. | 等等 不 |
[37:40] | Will? | 威尔? |
[37:42] | Keep your distance. Call for backup. | 保持你的距离 呼叫增援 |
[37:46] | -What’s he doing? -Will. | -他在干什么? -威尔 |
[37:58] | What’s he doing? | -你在干什么? -嘿 |
[38:00] | No, Robot! | 不 |
[38:01] | – No! Don’t hurt them! | 机器人! 不!别伤害他! |
[38:22] | Look at Scarecrow’s lights. | 看看稻草人的灯光 |
[38:24] | I’ve seen this before. | 我之前见过 |
[38:30] | He’s dying. | 他要死了 |
[38:35] | Will, I think your robot’s angry. | 威尔 我觉得你的机器人很生气 |
[38:39] | Will. Will. Will… | 威尔 |
[38:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:47] | Hey. | |
[38:52] | I’m sorry about what happened to your friend. | 我很遗憾这些事发生在你朋友身上 |
[38:55] | I really am. | 真的 |
[39:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:16] | Hey. | |
[39:17] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[39:18] | Will, is he leaving? | 威尔 他要走了吗? |
[39:22] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[39:23] | You need to help us get home. | 你需要帮助我们回家 |
[39:30] | No, Will Robinson. | 不 威尔罗宾逊 |