| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [01:43] | Oll! | 小奥! |
| [01:44] | Get it in gear! | 加速前进! (路易斯维尔佳丽号) |
| [01:47] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们快跑! |
| [01:48] | If we don’t make this trip, it’ll be days before we get another chance. | 要是我们登不上这艘邮轮 下次机会要等好几天 |
| [01:52] | A chance for what? | 什么机会? |
| [01:53] | Chasing down this bunny’s imagination? | 追寻这只兔子的想象吗? |
| [01:55] | It ain’t my imagination. | 那不是我的想象 |
| [01:57] | I am warning you. | 我警告你 |
| [02:00] | Imagine you actually made it on this boat. | 想象一下你真的上了船吧 |
| [02:02] | -Hey! -Bye-bye, bunny. | -嘿! -再见 兔子 |
| [02:05] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
| [02:08] | Whoa! | |
| [02:27] | Where’s Ollie? | 奥利在哪? 我不知道 |
| [02:28] | Uh, I don’t know. | |
| [02:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [02:34] | She just ditched me. | 她刚才甩掉了我 |
| [02:35] | I didn’t do anything to you, rabbit. | 我没对你做任何事 兔子 |
| [02:37] | I don’t know who you are or why you’re here. | 我不知道你是谁 也不知道你为什么在这里 |
| [02:40] | Hell, I don’t know why I’m here. | 老天 我都不知道自己为何在这里 |
| [02:41] | Zozo, let’s drop this Jasper off somewhere and move on. | 佐佐 我们丢掉这个天真的家伙 开始新生活吧 |
| [02:45] | Now, Rosy– | 好了 罗西… |
| [02:45] | Just you and me together again, like the old days. | 就像以前一样 只有你和我相亲相爱 |
| [02:48] | We’re looking for Billy. | 我们在找比利 |
| [02:50] | -I have a map. -Oh. | 我有张地图 |
| [02:52] | Is that what that is? | 这是真的地图吗? |
| [02:57] | This sucks. | 这太差劲了 |
| [02:58] | The White Tower? | 白塔? |
| [02:59] | -Rosy– -It’s real! | -罗西… -这是真的! |
| [03:00] | Real stupid. | 真的很蠢才对 |
| [03:01] | Oh. And what’s this messed-up rectangle with circles? | 这个画得乱七八糟的 带圆圈的长方形是什么? |
| [03:06] | -Rosy! -That is Mark Twain. | -罗西! -那是马克吐温号 |
| [03:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
| [03:09] | And pardon, is this troll to scale? | 这只洞穴巨人是按比例画的吗? |
| [03:11] | -Are you a licensed cartographer? -Rosy. | -你是有资质的制图员吗? -罗西 |
| [03:14] | Man, this is a load of crap. | 天哪 这纯粹是胡扯 |
| [03:16] | It’s all real. | 这都是真的 |
| [03:17] | Then prove it. | 那就证明给我看 |
| [03:25] | Rosy! | 罗西! |
| [03:27] | I think you of all people should know what it feels like to get left behind. | 我觉得你应该最清楚被抛下的感觉 |
| [03:47] | Maybe she’s right. | 也许她说得对 |
| [03:48] | Maybe this is stupid. | 也许这样很蠢 |
| [03:50] | Hey, don’t worry about old Rosy. | 嘿 别在意罗西的话 |
| [03:53] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
| [03:54] | And I believe in these memories of yours. | 我也相信你的记忆 |
| [03:57] | Now, let’s get up on the roof of this vessel | 现在我们爬到邮轮顶部 |
| [03:59] | and find the next spot on your map. | 去找你地图上的下一个地点吧 |
| [04:11] | Arr. | |
| [04:12] | Matey, don’t give up so quickly, | 哥们 别这么轻易放弃 |
| [04:15] | for you’re sailing with Captain Candyhook! | 你可是在和糖果钩船长一起航行! |
| [04:18] | Now we playing baby games? | 我们要玩小孩子的游戏吗? |
| [04:19] | Ruler of the Seven Seas! | 七海之王! |
| [04:21] | Tamer of serpents! | 耍蛇人! |
| [04:23] | Lover of peppermint! | 薄荷爱好者! |
| [04:26] | There be treasure on the upper deck. | 上层甲板有宝藏 |
| [04:29] | And whoever gets there first is the new captain of this ship. | 谁先到那里 谁就是这艘船的新船长 |
| [04:32] | Let me see your prowess, bucko, | 让我看看你的实力 小子 |
| [04:36] | and show that swabbie what’s what. | 让那个水手见识一下 |
| [04:39] | And just who’s the swabbie in this scenario? | 谁是这个场景中的水手? |
| [04:41] | Wait. Oh, hell, no. | 等等 天哪 不 你真是不地道 |
| [04:45] | -Yar! -Absolutely not cool. | |
| [04:47] | Now go! | 出发吧! |
| [04:49] | Get! | 快上去! |
| [04:50] | Woo-hoo! | |
| [04:52] | Swords ain’t for bunnies. | 剑不是给兔子用的 |
| [04:59] | What’s wrong, Rosy? | 怎么了 罗西? |
| [05:00] | Can’t handle a true buccaneer wielding your sword? | 对付不了挥剑的真正海盗吗? |
| [05:03] | The only buccaneers I see are flapping off your bucking head. | 我唯一见到的海盗 正在拍打你的臭脑袋 |
| [05:09] | Now, get out of my way, fool! | 别挡我的路 傻瓜! |
| [05:36] | Whoa! | |
| [05:46] | Ha, ha! | |
| [05:47] | I win! | 我赢了! |
| [05:49] | I’m the new captain. | 我是新船长 |
| [05:53] | I almost lost my star ’cause of you. | 你差点害我失去我的星星 |
| [05:56] | Pirates don’t play fair. | 海盗才不讲公平竞争 |
| [05:58] | Everybody knows that. | 这一点大家都知道 |
| [06:04] | Rosy, stop it. | 罗西 别闹了 |
| [06:05] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
| [06:07] | Zozo, why are you taking his side? | 佐佐 你为什么站在他那边? |
| [06:09] | Why is he so special? | 他有什么特别的? |
| [06:15] | Why is she so mad all the time? | 她为什么总是气呼呼的? |
| [06:17] | Let old Rosy pout if she wants to, | 罗西要是想生气 就随她去吧 |
| [06:20] | but we’re gonna find the next spot on your map. | 但是我们要去找 你地图上的下一个地点 |
| [06:22] | We found the Dark River, | 我们找到了暗河 |
| [06:24] | and if you focus, we’ll find the next clue and the next, | 如果你集中精力 我们会找到一条又一条的线索 |
| [06:27] | and before you know it, you’ll be back home with Billy, I promise. | 然后你很快会回到家 回到比利的身边 我保证 |
| [06:33] | Now, look at this map. | 好了 看看这张地图 |
| [06:34] | Squeeze that star and see what you can see. | 攥紧星星 看看你能想起什么 |
| [06:41] | The Rabid Rabbit launches into the mud pit, | 疯狂兔子穿过火圈 |
| [06:44] | through the hoops of fire. | 跳进了泥坑 |
| [06:46] | Can he set this record? | 他能创造纪录吗? |
| [06:48] | Oh! And the crowd goes wild! | 观众沸腾了! 为了今晚最精彩的一跳 什么?刚刚获得消息 |
| [06:51] | Ah! For the most amazing jump of the night. What’s that? This just in. | |
| [06:55] | The prize for the winner is– | 赢家的奖励是… |
| [06:58] | Daddy, can I have some drums? | 孩子爸爸 来点鼓声 |
| [07:00] | And… | 就是… |
| [07:03] | doing the dishes! | 洗盘子! |
| [07:04] | -Momma, boo! -Come on! | -妈妈 不是吧! -拜托! |
| [07:06] | That prize is so awful | 这个奖励太差劲了 |
| [07:07] | that the announcer herself has to go in the mud pit. | 播报员自己都得跳进泥坑 |
| [07:10] | -What an upset! -Oh! | 真扫兴! |
| [07:13] | You thought throwing a biscuit at me was punishment? | 你以为冲我扔饼干是惩罚吗? |
| [07:15] | I think eating your biscuit’s punishment enough. | 我觉得吃掉你的饼干就足够折磨人了 |
| [07:21] | Yes! You’re in trouble now! | 没错!你现在有麻烦了! |
| [07:24] | Who’s gonna clean it! Billy, help! | 谁来清理!比利 帮帮我! |
| [07:26] | -Hey. | 嘿 |
| [07:27] | Who calls during supper? What’s this? | 谁会在晚饭时间打电话?有什么事? |
| [07:29] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
| [07:30] | There you go. Billy the receptionist. | 你去吧 接线员比利 |
| [07:32] | Thank you, Billy. | 谢谢你 比利 |
| [07:34] | Well, now, look at this. | 好了 看看这一片狼藉 |
| [07:35] | -I thought you loved my biscuits. -Yeah, your biscuits are okay. | -我以为你喜欢我的饼干 -好吧 你的饼干还行 |
| [07:38] | Wiles’ residence. | 这里是威尔斯家 |
| [07:40] | It’s for Momma. | 打给妈妈的 |
| [07:41] | No one ever calls for old Billy. | 从来没人给比利打电话 |
| [07:44] | I’ll call you, baby. | 我会打给你 宝贝 |
| [07:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [07:47] | This is she. | 我就是 |
| [07:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
| [07:51] | -Yes, this is Billy. -Yes. | -没错 我是比利 -是 稍等一下 |
| [07:53] | Uh, give me a second. | |
| [07:55] | Can you bring Billy outside so I can take this call? | 你能把比利带出去 让我接个电话吗? |
| [08:00] | But, Momma, it’s chilly out there and I’m still eating. | 妈妈 但外面很冷 我还没吃完呢 |
| [08:02] | Then zip up your sweater and grab a biscuit. Go outside. Get. | 那就拉上毛衣拉链 拿块饼干 到外面去 去吧 |
| [08:07] | Hey, let’s go listen to some Caywood and play some horse. What do you say? | 嘿 我们去听凯伍德的歌 然后骑木马 怎么样? |
| [08:11] | That sound fun? Let’s go play. | 听起来很有趣吧?我们去玩吧 |
| [08:13] | Ollie drives down the middle, spins, fakes and– | 奥利从中间开过去 旋转 假动作… |
| [08:17] | Y’all, please! | 小点声! |
| [08:20] | What do you say just us real folks play? | 就我们两个人玩怎么样? |
| [08:22] | Leave Ollie behind? | 把奥利留在家里可以吗? |
| [08:33] | Sorry, can you repeat that? | 抱歉 你能重复一遍吗? |
| [08:38] | Um, let me get a pen. | 我拿支笔 |
| [08:43] | Uh-huh. | |
| [08:45] | In the zone! | 状态很棒! |
| [08:46] | Over there. I’m gonna feed you my pass, you take it and pop. | 站在那边 我把球传给你 你接到就投球 |
| [08:52] | Okay, okay. Over here. I’ll pass it on the run. | 好 这边 我会跑步传球 |
| [08:56] | More tests? Why? | 还要再做检查?为什么? |
| [08:59] | Now we’re talking! Over here! Let’s go! | 这就对了!这边!加油! |
| [09:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [09:06] | Um… | |
| [09:08] | Uh… | |
| [09:11] | How much is that gonna cost? | 那要花多少钱? |
| [09:18] | No, no insurance. | 不 没有保险 |
| [09:26] | Can this wait until–? | 能等到… |
| [09:31] | This week? | 这周吗? |
| [09:32] | I don’t have a sitter and– | 我家里没人照看孩子 而且… |
| [09:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [09:40] | This week. | 这周吧 |
| [09:43] | Okay. | 好 |
| [09:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [09:53] | Whoa! What’s that face? | 怎么这副表情? |
| [09:54] | Did you see the next stop? | 你看到下一站了吗? |
| [09:56] | Something’s wrong with Momma. | 妈妈有点不对劲 |
| [09:58] | She’s worried. | 她很担心 |
| [09:59] | She’s gotta go somewhere and take a test. | 她得去个地方做检查 |
| [10:04] | I’m Ollie. | 我叫奥利 |
| [10:05] | I need hugs and constant attention. | 我需要拥抱和持续的关注 |
| [10:07] | I’m jealous of what a great pirate Rosy is ’cause my ears are stupid. | 我嫉妒伟大的海盗罗西 因为我的耳朵看起来很蠢 |
| [10:13] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真是活见鬼 |
| [10:22] | Come on, that’s it? | 来吧 我们看看 |
| [10:24] | What’s she worried about? | 她在担心什么? |
| [10:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [10:27] | My memories, they’re like… | 我的记忆就像… |
| [10:31] | water that I can’t control, | 我无法控制的流水 |
| [10:33] | coming and going as they please. | 来来去去 随心所欲 |
| [10:35] | -No! No! | 不! |
| [10:37] | That was close. | 好险 |
| [10:40] | You gotta protect this with your life, Ollie. | 你得用自己的性命 保护这张地图 奥利 |
| [10:48] | The White Tower! | 白塔! |
| [10:51] | It is real! | 这是真的! |
| [10:52] | I told you we’d find it. | 我就说我们会找到的 |
| [10:57] | Like you can miss it. | 看不到才奇怪 |
| [10:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [11:02] | You saw it and didn’t tell me. | 你看到了却没有告诉我 |
| [11:04] | Rosy. | 罗西 |
| [11:05] | You didn’t. | 你怎么这样? |
| [11:06] | It’s a lot of white towers | 有不少白塔呢 |
| [11:08] | and it’s not like I signed up to be on this map-following squad. | 我又没参加这个“地图寻踪小队” |
| [11:11] | I’m trying to find my best friend. | 我在找我最好的朋友 |
| [11:14] | Not like you’d know what that’s like. | 你不会理解那种感觉 |
| [11:21] | Rosy, he’s just upset. | 罗西 他只是心情不好 |
| [11:25] | He didn’t mean it. | 他不是故意的 |
| [11:28] | I’ll get him to apologize. | 我会让他道歉 |
| [11:30] | Ollie. You need to ap– | 奥利 你得道… |
| [11:32] | What? | 什么? |
| [11:33] | Whoa. | |
| [11:35] | Ollie! | 奥利! |
| [11:39] | Y’all coming? | 你们来吗? |
| [11:43] | You can’t say he’s boring. | 这家伙可一点都不无趣 |
| [11:46] | -Here goes nothing. -What? | -豁出去了 -什么? |
| [11:48] | -No, no, no! Zozo! -Yahoo! | 不!佐佐! |
| [11:52] | This bunny’s gonna get us killed. | 这只兔子会害死我们的 |
| [11:59] | Onward to the White Tower! | 向白塔前进! (垃圾) 这是什么地方? |
| [12:07] | Wow. What is this place? | |
| [12:10] | A witch’s cave? | 女巫洞? |
| [12:11] | A sea serpent graveyard? | 海蛇墓地? |
| [12:14] | A place where forgotten things go. | 被遗忘的东西的去处 |
| [12:17] | Let’s stay focused. | 我们专心点 |
| [12:18] | Stay close. | 跟紧了 |
| [12:20] | We’ll get you to that tower, okay? | 我们会带你去那座塔 好吗? |
| [12:22] | That tower’s a long way off. | 那座塔离这里很远 |
| [12:23] | Got to be five miles at least. | 至少有八公里 |
| [12:25] | It’ll take us days to get there. | 要花好几天才能到 |
| [12:26] | Hey, Ms. Sunshine, | 嘿 阳光女士 |
| [12:28] | you mind being positive for just one second? | 你能乐观一点吗? |
| [12:31] | I would be positive | 要是不用应付 |
| [12:32] | if I didn’t have to deal with a stanky clown and a patchwork bunny. | 臭气熏天的小丑和拼布兔子 我会很乐观 |
| [12:36] | You got a problem with a patchwork rabbit, Ms. Cactus Arm? | 你对拼布兔子有意见吗 仙人掌手臂女士? |
| [12:41] | Hey, now! | 嘿 好了! |
| [12:42] | Ain’t no need for name-calling. | 没必要骂人 |
| [12:43] | Take it back! | 收回你刚才的话! |
| [12:45] | I said cut it out, both of you. | 我让你们俩都住嘴 |
| [12:47] | Don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
| [12:48] | All I’m saying is | 我只想说 |
| [12:49] | unless Fluffy the Magic Rabbit | 除非蓬松魔力兔的小背包里 有一辆科尔维特… |
| [12:50] | -has a Corvette in his little backpack– | |
| [13:08] | You were saying? | 你刚才说什么来着? 太好了! |
| [13:21] | Woo-hoo! | |
| [13:33] | Yes! | |
| [13:36] | What do you see, buddy? | 你看到什么了 朋友? |
| [13:38] | Would you please get your feet off my face? | 能不能把脚从我脸上拿开? 比赛开始 骄傲一路全力追赶 心痛正在冲向终点 我强忍着泪水 努力不落泪 我的心不再奔跑 真正的爱… |
| [13:45] | Woo-hoo! | |
| [14:22] | Momma, sing! | 妈妈 唱啊! 赢家失去一切 |
| [14:50] | We’re here, come on! Now! | 我们到了 下来!快点! |
| [15:21] | Where in the heck are we going? | 我们到底要去哪里? |
| [15:23] | Just follow the bunny. | 跟着兔子就行了 |
| [15:25] | We’ve been following him. | 我们一直在跟着他 |
| [15:26] | It ain’t got us nothing but tired and almost dead. | 结果只是让我们疲惫不堪 还差点没命 |
| [15:44] | Oh, look, more people with blue pants and rubber shoes. | 看 这里有更多 穿蓝裤子和橡胶鞋的人 |
| [15:48] | This way! | 这边! |
| [15:57] | Ollie, let’s go. They’re attacking. We’ve gotta go quick! | 奥利 我们走 他们在进攻 我们得快点! 要直接点还是怎样? |
| [16:09] | -We gonna get to the point or what? | |
| [16:12] | Hey! We’re looking for Billy! | 嘿!我们在找比利! |
| [16:14] | We’re looking for a bathroom. | 我们在找洗手间 |
| [16:16] | Also important. | 这也很重要 |
| [16:17] | Bye! | 再见! |
| [16:31] | Whoa. | |
| [16:44] | Sleeping Beauty. | 睡美人 |
| [16:46] | Me and Billy was here. | 我和比利来过这里 |
| [16:51] | Sleeping Beauty? | 睡美人? |
| [16:54] | You don’t know Sleeping Beauty? | 你不知道睡美人吗? |
| [16:55] | All right. Come on, Ollie. | 行了 奥利 |
| [16:56] | What’s next? | 接下来怎么办? |
| [17:03] | All right. | 我知道了 |
| [17:08] | Dr. Rosenwinkle, extension 142. | 罗森温克医生 142号分机 |
| [17:52] | Put these on, honey. | 把这个戴上 亲爱的 |
| [17:53] | That machine’s gonna get real loud. | 机器的声音会很吵 |
| [17:55] | I need you to remove all the metal from your body. | 我需要你取下身上所有的金属物 |
| [17:58] | -Oh, okay. -The thing’s just a big magnet. | -好 -这东西就是一大块磁铁 女士 |
| [18:04] | Uh, ma’am. | |
| [18:08] | Only family members are allowed in here. | 只有家人才允许进入 |
| [18:11] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
| [18:13] | Oh. | |
| [18:14] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
| [18:16] | Okay. | 好 |
| [18:17] | He’s precious. | 他真可爱 |
| [18:21] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
| [18:23] | This thing’s just a big old spaceship. | 这就是一艘很大的宇宙飞船 |
| [18:26] | Get your momma in and out of here in a heartbeat. | 你妈妈进去后 一眨眼就会出来 |
| [18:29] | Maybe two. | 或许是眨两次眼 |
| [18:30] | Promise. | 我保证 |
| [18:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [18:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [18:40] | Can you take care of these for me? Okay? | 你能帮我保管耳环吗?好吗? |
| [18:43] | Yeah? | 好吗? |
| [18:47] | What do we do when we’re scared? | 我们害怕时会怎么做? |
| [18:49] | -Mark Twain? -That’s right. | -马克吐温号? -没错 |
| [18:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [18:53] | We think of the stars | 我们想着星星 |
| [18:54] | and we sing our song… | 唱着我们的歌… |
| [18:56] | and we take a ride on Mark Twain. | 我们乘坐马克吐温号 |
| [18:58] | All the way to a place where there’s no fear nor pain. | 一路驶向一个没有恐惧和痛苦的地方 |
| [19:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [19:03] | Just love. | 只有爱 |
| [19:04] | Dreamland. | 梦乡 当我想拥你入怀时 当我需要你时 还有你所有的魅力 不论我何时需要你 我只需要入梦 入梦 入梦 在夜晚中 我需要你 紧紧抱住我 不论我何时需要 我只需要 入梦 入梦 |
| [19:59] | Where’d you hear that song? | 你从哪听到的这首歌? |
| [20:01] | Momma used to sing it… | 每当比利害怕时… |
| [20:03] | whenever Billy was scared. | 妈妈总是唱这首歌 |
| [20:05] | And he is scared. | 他现在很害怕 |
| [20:07] | And something’s wrong with Momma. | 妈妈出事了 |
| [20:09] | We gotta get back. | 我们得回家 |
| [20:11] | Come on, now, don’t panic. | 好了 别慌 |
| [20:13] | Think about it. | 想一想 |
| [20:14] | Was there anything else? | 还有别的线索吗? |
| [20:18] | Okay. Uh– | 好 |
| [20:20] | Um… | |
| [20:22] | Ride the Mark Twain? | 乘坐马克吐温号? |
| [20:28] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
| [20:30] | Ride the Mark Twain? | 乘坐马克吐温号? |
| [20:33] | Rosy, can you get us to the roof? | 罗西 你能带我们去楼顶吗? |
| [20:36] | This boy needs some air. | 这个孩子需要透透气 |
| [20:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [20:58] | Now, look. | 好好看看 |
| [21:00] | I gotta get back. Momma’s sick. | 我得回家 妈妈生病了 |
| [21:03] | I hear you, partner. And I’m trying to get you back. | 我明白 伙伴 我在想办法让你回家 |
| [21:06] | Just take a peek. | 看一眼吧 |
| [21:09] | No. | 不 |
| [21:12] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都看不出来 |
| [21:14] | No, look. | 不 你看 |
| [21:16] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
| [21:18] | Over yonder. | 远处那里 |
| [21:21] | Is that a Mark Twain? | 那是马克吐温号吗? |
| [21:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
| [21:28] | Oh! | |
| [21:29] | That’s it! | 就是它! |
| [21:31] | Hot diggety! | 太棒了! |
| [21:32] | That’s it! | 就是它! 没错 就是它! |
| [21:33] | Woo-hoo! Yes, that’s it! | |
| [21:35] | I remember now. | 我现在记起来了 |
| [21:36] | Billy called it “choo-choo twain” when he was little. | 比利小时候把它叫做“噗噗吐温号” |
| [21:40] | Daddy called this one Mark! | 爸爸把它叫做“马克”! |
| [21:44] | See, Rosy? | 看到了吧 罗西? |
| [21:46] | I was right to believe in Ollie. | 我是对的 我相信奥利 |
| [21:48] | I was right to believe in his quest. | 我是对的 我相信他的征程 |
| [21:52] | We’re gonna find your Billy. | 我们会找到你的比利 |
| [21:56] | And we’re gonna find your Nina too. | 我们也会找到你的妮娜 |
| [22:00] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
| [22:03] | We are going home, Ollie! | 我们要回家了 奥利! |
| [22:08] | Woo-hoo! | |
| [22:17] | Let’s go. | 我们快跑 |
| [22:18] | No time to waste. | 没时间浪费了 |
| [22:20] | Giddy up! | 加速! |
| [22:24] | That looks like a Mark Twain to me! | 我觉得这看着像马克吐温号! |
| [22:27] | What do you think, Ollie? | 你觉得呢 奥利? |
| [22:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
| [22:29] | My gut tells me it’s that one, | 我的直觉告诉我就是这趟列车 |
| [22:32] | and my gut rarely lies! | 我的直觉一般都很准! |
| [22:48] | Rosy, come on! | 罗西 快点! |
| [22:53] | Rosy! | 罗西! |
| [23:05] | Grab my ear! | 抓住我的耳朵! |
| [23:08] | Heave! | 上去吧! |
| [23:14] | Now, that’s what I call using your head. | 这就是我说的用脑袋解决问题 |
| [23:28] | Maybe them ears ain’t so stupid. | 也许你的耳朵没那么蠢 |
| [23:50] | You think it’s a long ways before we get to Billy? | 你觉得我们要走很长的路 才能找到比利吗? |
| [23:55] | I figure we’ll take this to the end of the line, see what we see. | 我觉得我们要去列车终点站 看看能发现什么 |
| [24:00] | Whoa, now. Elvis has left the building. | 哎呀 这块布破了 |
| [24:05] | Well, this is a pickle. | 这真是个麻烦事 |
| [24:07] | We ain’t got no needle and thread. | 我们没有针线 |
| [24:29] | That should work. | 这个应该能行 |
| [24:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [24:35] | Ow! | |
| [24:37] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 看看啊 |
| [24:38] | Zozo fixed my leg. | 佐佐缝好了我的腿 |
| [24:40] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他知道怎么缝补 |
| [24:42] | I was a mess when he found me. | 他发现我的时候 我身上一团糟 |
| [24:44] | You did that? | 你缝好的? |
| [24:45] | -Mm-hm. -Ow! | |
| [24:46] | You keep poking me. | 你一直在戳我 |
| [24:47] | And you keep squirming around like a worm on a hook. | 你就像钩子上的蠕虫一样乱动个不停 |
| [24:51] | Settle down. | 别动了 |
| [24:53] | Ow. | |
| [24:54] | Focus on me, bunny. | 注意力放在我身上 兔子 |
| [24:57] | Why don’t you tell me about your Billy? Why is he so special? | 不如你跟我讲讲你的比利? 他为什么这么特别? |
| [25:01] | Well… | 好吧… |
| [25:03] | he’s real good at art and running around, | 他非常擅长画画、到处跑 寻宝、建造堡垒 |
| [25:06] | and– and treasure hunts, and fort building, | |
| [25:10] | and karate battles with a witch, and getting hit by lightning. | 和女巫空手道战斗、被闪电击中 |
| [25:19] | He’s the best buddy in the world. | 他是世界上最好的朋友 |
| [25:24] | How long did you look for Zozo? | 你找佐佐多久了? |
| [25:30] | Good as new. | 完好如初 |
| [25:36] | Ah. | |
| [25:37] | He was gone for a long while. | 他离开了很长一段时间 |
| [25:43] | I did what I had to do to get back to him. | 我用尽方法才回到了他身边 |
| [25:48] | Like me and Billy. | 就像我和比利一样 |
| [25:51] | Y’all belong together. | 你们属于彼此 |
| [25:59] | Hey, how about a song? | 嘿 唱首歌怎么样? |
| [26:03] | Just like the kind we used to sing? | 就像我们从前唱的那样? |
| [26:06] | I don’t know, Rosy. | 我说不好 罗西 |
| [26:08] | I don’t much feel like a song right now. | 我现在不太想唱歌 |
| [26:20] | Chicken. | 小鸡 你的美丽无与伦比 头顶火红色的头发 象牙色的皮肤 翠绿色的眼睛 |
| [26:41] | Y’all know this one? | 你们会唱这首歌吗? 你的微笑如同春天的气息 你的声音轻柔如夏雨 我无法与你相比 乔琳 乔琳 乔琳 我恳求你 不要带走我的男人 |
| [27:12] | Come on, Ollie. | 一起来 奥利 乔琳 乔琳 请不要因为你可以就将他带走 (危险 远离铁轨 禁止穿行) (泽克五号店) |
| [28:17] | Look. Lookie here, Orville. | 快看 看这里 奥维尔 |
| [28:19] | I found you a dance partner. | 我给你找了个舞伴 |
| [28:21] | Shut up, Jim Tom. | 闭嘴 吉姆汤姆 |
| [28:26] | Excuse me, sir? | 不好意思 先生? |
| [28:27] | But can I put up one of my signs in your window? | 我能在你的橱窗上张贴告示吗? |
| [28:31] | I’m looking for a friend, is all. | 我在找一位朋友 |
| [28:33] | It’s real important. | 真的很重要 |
| [28:35] | Kid, come on now. You can’t be in here. | 孩子 快点走吧 你不能在这里 |
| [28:38] | Go on now. | 现在就走吧 |
| [28:40] | Well, sir, I don’t mean to make no trouble, | 先生 我不想找麻烦 |
| [28:42] | but I just can’t leave here till my sign is up in your window. | 但我不能离开 除非我把告示张贴在你的橱窗上 |
| [28:48] | Please? | 可以吗? |
| [28:50] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
| [28:51] | Herb, help me out here. | 赫博 帮我一下 |
| [28:54] | It’s his place. He’ll tell you. | 这是他的地盘 他会告诉你 |
| [28:59] | Hey. You’re Jimmy Wiles’ kid, right? | 嘿 你是吉米威尔斯的孩子吧? |
| [29:03] | I tell you what, Jimmy Wiles’ kid… | 听着 吉米威尔斯的孩子… |
| [29:07] | if you can knock that eight ball into that corner pocket… | 如果你能把八号球 打进那个角落的球袋里… |
| [29:14] | you can put your poster up. | 你就能张贴告示 |
| [29:16] | What do you say? | 怎么样? |
| [29:21] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
| [29:23] | He’s gonna try. | 他要试试 |
| [29:25] | I got 5 on he makes it. | 我赌五美元 他能打进去 |
| [29:28] | Like you got 5, Jim Tom. | 你压根没有五美元 吉姆汤姆 |
| [29:29] | -Hey, I got 5. -All right. | -嘿 我有五美元 -好 |
| [29:33] | Keep it down, keep it down. | 小点声 吉姆汤姆 |
| [29:35] | He’s thinking. | 他在思考 |
| [29:53] | Shark in the pool. | 台球高手 (寻找奥利) |
| [29:57] | Damn, where’d you learn to play? | 真是的 你在哪里学的打台球? |
| [30:00] | Jimmy Wiles. | 吉米威尔斯教的 |
| [30:12] | We on a real adventure now, bunny. | 我们现在真的在探险 兔子 |
| [30:15] | We invaded the White Tower, found Mark Twain. | 我们入侵了白塔 找到了马克吐温号 |
| [30:18] | Who knows? Maybe we’ll see them trolls. | 谁知道呢?或许我们会看到洞穴巨人 |
| [30:27] | The woods. | 树林 |
| [30:28] | Something in those woods. | 树林里的东西 |
| [30:31] | We gotta get off. | 我们得下车 |
| [30:32] | We’re going a little too fast for that. | 现在还不是下车的时候 |
| [30:34] | Just a ways more. | 还要再等等 |
| [30:35] | End of the line, remember? | 列车终点站 记得吗? |
| [30:40] | We gotta get off now. | 我们现在必须下车 |
| [30:43] | -Again?! | 又来? |
| [30:56] | What in the heck was that? | 这到底是什么情况? |
| [30:59] | You nearly killed us all. | 你差点害死我们 |
| [31:01] | I told you, we was gonna take the train to the end of the line. | 我跟你说过了 我们要乘坐这趟列车去终点站 |
| [31:05] | I’m trying to help you, keep you safe. | 我在尽力帮你 保证你的安全 |
| [31:07] | But you just– | 但你却… |
| [31:08] | I can’t figure you out, bunny. | 我真是搞不懂你 兔子 |
| [31:12] | Oh, fine. | 好吧 |
| [31:13] | Go ahead. Run away. | 你走吧 跑吧 |
| [31:15] | Maybe Rosy was right. We should cut bait. | 也许罗西说得对 我们应该撒手 |
| [31:19] | Oh, you too, huh? | 你也这样吗? |
| [31:22] | I guess you think I’m a-coming. | 估计你们觉得我肯定会跟过去 |
| [31:30] | Okay, blew my stack. | 好吧 我没控制住脾气 |
| [31:32] | This one’s on me. | 这次是我不对 |
| [31:34] | If we head back that-a-way right around the bend, | 如果我们在转弯处往回走 |
| [31:37] | we can get right back on track. | 就能回到正确的路线上 |
| [31:40] | I think we are on track, Zozo. | 我们应该就在正确的路线上 佐佐 |
| [31:45] | I saw them. | 我看它们了 |
| [31:48] | In there. | 在那里面 |
| [31:50] | But what is it? | 但那是什么? 可恶 |
| [32:01] | Dang it. | |
| [32:21] | No! | 不! |
| [32:25] | No! | 不! |
| [32:28] | No! | 不! |
| [32:54] | What are we looking for, Ollie? What did you see? | 我们在找什么 奥利? 你看见什么了? |
| [32:59] | Is it them? | 是它们吗? |
| [33:03] | The troll? | 洞穴巨人? |
| [33:07] | Well, I’ll be a… | 好吧 真是… |
| [33:09] | I tried to tell you. | 我试着告诉你了 |
| [33:11] | What are we gonna do about it, smart guy? | 我们该怎么办 机灵鬼? |
| [33:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [33:16] | Billy and me never got this close. | 我和比利从没走这么近过 |
| [33:20] | Okay, looks like we need a plan of attack. | 好吧 看来我们需要一个进攻计划 |
| [33:24] | -Let’s put our heads together now. -Die, troll! | -我们一起想办法 -去死吧 洞穴巨人! |
| [33:27] | -Rosy! -Rosy, no! | -罗西! -罗西 不! 搞什么? |
| [33:35] | -What the hell? | |
| [33:38] | Ollie, stop. | 奥利 住手 |
| [33:39] | Die, beast! | 去死吧 野兽! |
| [33:41] | Ollie, it’s made of wood. | 奥利 这是木头做的 好吧 |
| [33:45] | Oh. Okay. | |
| [33:51] | It’s made of wood. | 它是木头做的 |
| [33:56] | Well, since it can’t eat us, | 既然这玩意吃不了我们 |
| [33:58] | maybe let’s climb up for a peek, get our bearings. | 也许我们可以爬上去看一看 弄清楚我们的方位 |
| [34:10] | Whoa. | |
| [34:37] | Well, Ollie? Any memories? | 奥利?想起什么了吗? |
| [34:42] | Mm… | |
| [34:45] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
| [34:47] | All right. Well, then, let’s see. | 好吧 那我们来看看 |
| [34:51] | Dark River, check. | 暗河 已找到 |
| [34:53] | White Tower, check. | 白塔 已找到 |
| [34:55] | Mark Twain, check. | 马克吐温号 已找到 |
| [34:57] | Ollie, what’s this black spot here? | 奥利 这里的黑点是什么? |
| [35:08] | I… don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
| [35:13] | I think I know how to get us back on track. | 我好像知道怎么回到正确路线上了 |
| [35:17] | Ollie, look. | 奥利 你看 |
| [35:22] | Oh, wow. | |
| [35:24] | -Does that ring a bell? | 这让你想起什么了吗? |
| [35:28] | Uh… | |
| [35:30] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
| [35:32] | Maybe if we got closer. | 也许我们应该再走近点 |
| [35:35] | So you know where you’re going, huh, Zozo? | 所以你心里有数 佐佐? |
| [35:39] | I got a fair idea. | 我的想法可能是对的 |
| [35:41] | I don’t see that on the map. | 我没在地图上看到那个地点 |
| [35:44] | -I mean, it’s dumb, anyways, but– -Hey! | -这本来就很蠢 但是… -嘿! |
| [35:47] | What do you say that for? | 你为什么这么说? |
| [35:48] | I knew there were trolls, didn’t I? | 我知道那里有洞穴巨人 不是吗? |
| [35:50] | Ain’t no troll, just a stupid statue. | 不是洞穴巨人 只是破雕像 |
| [35:55] | -I thought we was friends now, Rosy. | 我以为我们现在是朋友了 罗西 |
| [35:58] | You did? | 是吗? |
| [36:00] | Come on now, Rosy. Don’t go sour. It’s tiresome. | 行了 罗西 别太刻薄 这样很烦人 |
| [36:03] | And when you’re a true friend, you take the good with the bad. | 真正的朋友会全盘接受 对方的优点和缺点 |
| [36:07] | Ain’t that right, Zozo? | 不是吗 佐佐? |
| [36:09] | I guess that’s what a true friend would do, ain’t it? | 我觉得真正的朋友会那么做 对吗? |
| [36:12] | Y’all are talking in riddles. | 你们在打哑谜 |
| [36:13] | Right we are, and wasting time. | 没错 而且是在浪费时间 |
| [36:15] | Let’s get going. | 走吧 |
| [36:17] | Rosy? | 罗西? |
| [36:19] | You in? | 你要一起吗? |
| [36:36] | Zozo? | 佐佐? |
| [36:39] | I don’t like it here. | 我不喜欢这里 |
| [36:40] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
| [36:41] | You got me and your faithful warrior queen to protect you. | 有我和忠诚的勇士女王保护你 |
| [37:09] | -What was that? -What did you see? | -那是什么? -你看到什么了? |
| [37:12] | Me and Billy, walking to school. | 我和比利步行去上学 |
| [37:15] | I think we’re close. | 我们应该快找到他了 |
| [37:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
| [37:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [37:22] | Now, Ollie, we can stay out here all night, | 好了 奥利 我们可以在这里待一整晚 |
| [37:25] | chasing something you ain’t sure of, | 追寻你不确定的事情 |
| [37:27] | waiting for whatever’s out there in them trees | 等着树林里的任何东西 |
| [37:29] | to get hungry for a midnight snack, | 饿了出来找夜宵吃 |
| [37:32] | or we can keep moving in the direction we agreed on. | 或者我们可以朝着 我们认定的方向继续前进 |
| [37:49] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们继续走吧 |
| [37:55] | This way. I hear water. | 这边 我听到了流水声 一艘帆船帮我们逃离黑夜生物 |
| [37:59] | Ah! A sailing vessel to whisk us away from the creatures of the night | |
| [38:03] | and carry us closer to the answers we seek. | 让我们更接近我们要找的答案 |
| [38:06] | -Here. -It looks janky to me. | -这里 -这艘船很简陋 |
| [38:07] | Are you gonna keep questioning me, | 你要一直质疑我 |
| [38:09] | or are you gonna help us get to where we need to be? | 还是要帮我们到达 我们需要去的地方? |
| [38:16] | Watch your step. | 当心脚下 |
| [39:29] | Careful now. | 小心点 |
| [39:37] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪? |
| [39:40] | Xanadu. | 世外桃源 |
| [39:43] | Shangri-la. | 香格里拉 |
| [39:45] | Bali Hai. | 巴厘海 |
| [39:48] | A place where memories live forever. | 一个记忆永存的地方 |
| [40:00] | Dragon bones. | 龙骨 |
| [40:02] | And these dragons guard treasure, Ollie. | 这些龙守护着宝藏 奥利 |
| [40:05] | If we dig deep, brave this dragon, | 如果我们深入挖掘 勇敢面对这条龙 |
| [40:09] | the treasure shall be ours. | 宝藏就会是我们的 |
| [40:26] | I know this ain’t exactly where you wanted to go, | 我知道这并不是你原本想去的地方 |
| [40:29] | but just bear with me until I can… | 但是耐心点吧 直到我能… |
| [40:34] | illuminate the situation here. | 把这里的灯打开 (梦乡) |
| [41:13] | Anything here look familiar, Ollie? | 这里有什么看起来眼熟的吗 奥利? |
| [41:18] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
| [41:20] | You sure? | 你确定吗? |
| [41:21] | Maybe give your star a rub. | 或许可以摸摸你的星星 |
| [41:32] | How about now? | 现在怎么样? 不论我何时需要你 我只需要 -入梦 -入梦 -入梦… -入梦… |
| [41:58] | Sometimes, the chemotherapy is worse than surgery. | 有时候化疗比手术更糟糕 |
| [42:01] | We can’t afford it, Jim. | 我们负担不起 吉姆 |
| [42:04] | Well, I ain’t gonna just sit here and quit, right? | 我不会就这样放弃希望 知道吗? |
| [42:07] | Oh, that’s what you think I’m doing? | 你以为我是这样的吗? |
| [42:09] | You think I’m– You think I’m quitting, huh? | 你觉得我…你觉得我放弃了 对吗? |
| [42:12] | -No, I didn’t– -This isn’t a battle to win, Jimmy. | -不 我没有… -这不是要分胜负的战争 吉米 |
| [42:15] | There are no sides. | 没有双方 |
| [42:18] | There is us and it. | 只有我们和疾病 |
| [42:21] | And there’s a decision that needs to be made, and it’s my decision. | 现在需要做出决定 这就是我的决定 |
| [42:25] | It’s something that’s gotta be my decision. | 这个决定必须由我来做 |
| [42:27] | I understand. | 我明白 |
| [42:30] | If my time is… | 如果我的时日… |
| [42:33] | drawing to a close, | 所剩无几 |
| [42:35] | then I’d rather it be on my own terms. | 那我宁愿按自己的意愿过完 |
| [42:42] | Me and Billy ain’t gonna just sit here and… | 我和比利不会坐视不管 眼睁睁地… |
| [42:50] | Watch me die? | 看着我死去吗? |
| [42:52] | I ain’t afraid of saying the word. | 我不忌讳说出那个字 |
| [42:59] | I just– | 我只是… |
| [43:02] | I can’t leave you and Billy with bills when I’m gone. | 我不能在我走后给你和比利留下账单 |
| [43:05] | -I can’t do that. -You can. | -我不能那么做 -你能 |
| [43:07] | -I can’t do that. No. -No. You can’t leave. | -我不能那么做 不 -不 你不能离开 入梦 入梦 |
| [43:52] | -Oh, Billy. -Momma… | -比利 -妈妈… |
| [43:59] | Do you remember anything more about this place? | 关于这个地方 你还能记起什么吗? |
| [44:04] | -About your bell? -No. I– | -关于你的铃铛? -不 我… |
| [44:06] | I remember Billy and Momma. | 我记起了比利和妈妈 |
| [44:09] | She is sick. | 她生病了 |
| [44:13] | It’s real bad. | 非常严重 |
| [44:15] | I gotta get back. | 我得回去 |
| [44:16] | Get back? | 回去? |
| [44:17] | No, no. No. You’re exactly where you need to be. | 不 你现在就应该在这里 |
| [44:21] | It’s my turn for answers now. | 现在轮到你告诉我答案了 |
| [44:26] | You brought me here on purpose? | 你是故意把我带到这里的? |
| [44:30] | You– You said you was gonna take me back home. | 你…你说过要带我回家 |
| [44:34] | You lied to me! | 你骗了我! |
| [44:36] | The moment I heard that bell ring inside of you, | 我一听到你体内的铃铛响起时 |
| [44:39] | I suspected that you was connected to Nina. | 就怀疑你和妮娜有关系 |
| [44:43] | I wasn’t positive, of course, | 当然 我当时不太肯定 |
| [44:45] | but then you sang the song. | 但是后来你唱了那首歌 |
| [44:48] | And, if you know that song, if you have that bell, | 如果你会唱那首歌 如果你有那种铃铛 |
| [44:52] | then you know something about my Nina. | 那你对我的妮娜肯定有所了解 |
| [44:57] | You have your little quest, but what about mine? | 你有自己的小小征程 但我的呢? |
| [45:02] | What about my love conquering all? | 我那能征服一切的爱情呢? |
| [45:04] | -I’d help you if I could, but– -You have been here, you idiot! | -如果可以的话我会帮你 但… -你来过这里 傻瓜! |
| [45:07] | You just don’t remember, ’cause your brain don’t work! | 你只是记不起来了 因为你的脑子不转了! |
| [45:11] | I never seen this place before. | 我从没见过这个地方 |
| [45:14] | Not in my whole life. | 我这辈子都没见过 |
| [45:15] | -I tried to do this the nice way, Ollie. -Rosy? | -我已经尽量对你客气了 奥利 -罗西? |
| [45:19] | -I really did. -Rosy? | -我真的努力了 -罗西? |
| [45:23] | I’m sorry, bunny. | 抱歉 兔子 |
| [45:25] | I’d tell you to run… | 我会让你赶紧逃… |
| [45:28] | but it’s too late. | 但是太迟了 |
| [46:08] | A place where there is no fear nor pain. | 一个没有恐惧和痛苦的地方 |
| [46:12] | Just love. | 只有爱 |
| [46:15] | Dreamland. | 梦乡 |