时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Take home the big prize! | 把大奖带回家! |
[00:25] | Anyone else? Do we have another winner? | 其他人呢?还有其他赢家吗? (爱的隧道) |
[00:34] | Come on, folks. Do you have what it takes to take down Zozo? | 大家快来 你有本事击倒佐佐吗? |
[00:38] | Here we go! Let’s see if you can do it. Nice! | 我们开始吧! 看看你能不能做到 很好! 连中四球就能打败佐佐! |
[00:41] | Oh! Four hits in a row is all it takes to beat Zozo! | |
[00:46] | That was a lucky throw, lucky throw! This is for all the marbles now. | 真是幸运的一投 幸运的一投! 大奖就在眼前 |
[00:54] | Oh, Zozo’s down! Do we have anyone else? Anyone else feeling lucky? | 佐佐倒下了!还有其他人吗? 还有谁觉得运气爆棚? (佐佐) |
[01:00] | Hey! Not bad, not bad. | 嘿!不错 |
[01:04] | Oh, that’s one down for Zozo! All right we got– | 佐佐又倒下了!好了 我们有… |
[01:09] | Oh, wow! Zozo went down again! | 不!佐佐又倒下了! |
[01:12] | Oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | |
[01:17] | Hey, come back for a prize next time. You try again, all right? | 嘿 下次再来领奖吧 再试一次 好吗? |
[01:20] | Hey, future star right there. | 嘿 未来之星就在那里 |
[01:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, that is all it takes. | 女士们先生们 就是这么简单 |
[01:27] | This is the stuff dreams are made of! Do you have what it takes? | 梦想就是这样铸就的! 你们有这个本事吗? (巴厘海) |
[01:31] | Do you have a lucky arm? Lucky throw, a golden arm, perhaps? | 你有幸运手臂吗? 或许幸运的一投 黄金手臂? |
[02:56] | Step right up. Don’t be shy. In fact, be brave! Oh, no. | 走上前来 别害羞 勇敢点!天哪 |
[02:59] | Here comes trouble. | 麻烦来了 |
[03:01] | -How are you, my good man? -Good. | -你好吗 老兄? -很好 |
[03:02] | -You look like you’re ready to throw. -Yes, sir. | -看来你准备好投球了 -是的 |
[03:05] | All right. I think you know the rules of the game. | 没问题 你应该知道游戏规则 |
[03:07] | Four hits in a row takes down Zozo, and that’s for all the prizes. | 连续四次击倒佐佐 就可以拿走所有奖品 |
[03:11] | There you go, my friend. Here we go. How are you? Nice to see you. All right. | 就是这样 朋友 开始吧 你好吗?很高兴见到你 好了 |
[03:19] | One throw down! He’s down! Oh, man. You must play for the Major Leagues. | 击倒一次!他倒下了! 天哪 你一定要进入棒球大联盟 |
[03:25] | All right. It just ain’t fair, folks. All right. Here we go. | 好吧 这太不公平了 各位 好了 我们开始吧 |
[03:33] | Okay! Ho, ho! | 好! |
[03:35] | Man, where did you come from, eh? All right. One last go. | 兄弟 你从哪来的?好了 还剩一球 |
[03:39] | You a baseball player by any chance? You got one more. One more, my friend. | 你不会是棒球运动员吧? 你还有一个球 再来一次 朋友 |
[03:43] | One more. Here we go. Make it count. | 再来一次 开始吧 加油 |
[03:45] | Take home all the marbles. | 把奖品都带回家 |
[03:54] | Thanks for coming on down to Dreamland. | 感谢大家光临梦乡 乐园将在五分钟后关闭 |
[03:57] | The park closes in five minutes. | |
[04:00] | Please make your way up to the front gate exit. | 请大家从前门出口离开 |
[06:39] | Come on in! | 快点过来! |
[06:40] | Feast your eyes on almost 100 years | (1970年) 让你大饱眼福 看看100年来 |
[06:43] | of some of the fondest recollections a fella could hold in his head. | 人们心中最美好的回忆 |
[06:47] | Heck, I myself remember riding them bumper cars back in ’68 with Mavis Floyd. | 该死 我自己还记得在1968年 和梅维斯弗洛伊德玩碰碰车的场景 |
[06:53] | Then sneaking off into The Tunnel of Love with Grace Olson | 然后和格蕾丝奥尔森 偷偷溜进爱的隧道 |
[06:57] | while Mavis was waiting for popcorn! | 而此时梅维斯在等爆米花呢! |
[07:04] | All right, here we go! | 好了 我们开始吧! |
[07:06] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, grab your wallets and purses. | 好了 女士们先生们 拿上你们的皮夹和钱包 |
[07:09] | We’re gonna move some merchandise. | 我们要处理一些货品 |
[07:11] | First up on the block, we have Lot 267. | 首先是267号拍品 |
[07:14] | A genuine bona fide Dreamland popcorn machine. | 一台货真价实的梦乡爆米花机 |
[07:17] | All you all with your 12-inch screens in the living rooms, | 你们的客厅里都有12英寸的电视 |
[07:19] | have your very own cinema. | 有专属的影院 |
[07:21] | We’re gonna start the bidding off at $20. Do I have a bid of $20? Thank you, $20. | 我们要从20美元开始竞价 有人出价20美元吗?谢谢 20美元 |
[07:25] | Do I have 21? $21. 21, thank you. | 有人出价21美元吗?21美元 21 谢谢 |
[07:27] | Do I have a bid higher than 22? Thank you. | 有人出价高于22美元吗?谢谢 |
[07:30] | Do I have $23? Finish it off, 23. We’re going in. Out. | 有人出价23美元吗?23 收尾 这就定了 售出 |
[07:34] | Sold for $23. | 23美元售出 |
[07:36] | Now, we have some memorabilia from Dreamland, | 现在是梦乡的收藏品 |
[07:38] | the unexpected, remarkable, and rare, and the biggest prize yet. | 意想不到、不可思议、极其罕见 也是迄今为止最高级的奖品 |
[07:44] | We have an authentic, genuine Balinese doll. | 一只正品巴厘娃娃 |
[07:49] | Nina, the dancing puppet with the jingling bells. | 妮娜 一只铃铛叮当作响的跳舞木偶 |
[07:53] | -That’s a tune to the ears, ain’t it? | 听一听 这声音很悦耳吧? |
[07:55] | -No. No! -That is gold leaf sequins in the eyes, | -不 不要! -真材实料 做工考究 |
[07:58] | -ladies and gentlemen. -Nina! | -女士们 先生们 -妮娜! |
[08:00] | She is a prize, and we’re gonna start the bidding off at $2. | 它绝对很特别 我们将从2美元开始竞价 |
[08:04] | Two dollars. Starting the bidding off at two. | 2美元 2美元开始竞价 有人出价2.25吗?2.25怎么样? |
[08:06] | Can I get 2.25? How about a bid of 2.25? | |
[08:07] | How about a bid of 2.25? Thank you, 2.25. Two and a half. Can I get two and a half? | 2.25怎么样?谢谢 2.25 2.5 有人出价2.5吗? |
[08:11] | 2.75, how about a bid of 2.75? Thank you, 2.75. | 2.75 2.75怎么样?谢谢 2.75 |
[08:14] | -Three-dollar bidder. Can I get bid of $3? -No. | -3美元 有人出价3美元吗? -不 |
[08:16] | -Thank you, $3. -No. | -谢谢 3美元 -不 |
[08:17] | 3.25, how about a bid of 3.25? 3.25? Three and a half? | 3.25 3.25怎么样?3.25 3.5 |
[08:20] | Can I get three and a half? Thank you, 3.50. | 3.5有人吗?谢谢 3.5 |
[08:22] | -3.50, 3.75. 3.75, thank you. -No! | -3.5 3.75 谢谢 -不 |
[08:24] | Bid of $4? Thank you, $4. How about 4.25? | 4美元?谢谢 4美元 4.25? |
[08:27] | 4.25, 4.50 now. Thank you, 4.50. Can I get 4.75? | 4.25 现在是4.5 谢谢 4.5 有人出价4.75吗? |
[08:32] | No. No! No! | 不!不要! |
[08:54] | Sold for 5.50. There we go. | 5.5美元售出 搞定 |
[08:57] | Now, there you go, little girl. | 好了 给你们 |
[09:02] | -Come on, give them a round of applause. | 来吧 给他们来点掌声 |
[09:05] | Good for you. | 祝贺你们 |
[09:12] | Okay, I’ll dry your eyes. We’re gonna move onto the next lot. | 好了 我会让你们擦干眼泪 我们继续看下一个拍品 |
[09:15] | -We got Lot 142. -No. | -142号拍品 -不 |
[09:18] | 4.25. I have 4.25. Do I have 4.50? Thank you, 4.50. Can I get a 4.75? | 4.25 我定价4.25 有人出价4.5吗? 谢谢 4.5 4.5有人吗? |
[09:41] | 4.25. I have 4.25. Do I have 4.50? Thank you, 4.50. Can I get a 4.75? | 4.25 我定价4.25 4.5有人吗? 谢谢 4.5 有人出价4.75吗? |
[09:47] | 4.75, thank you… | 4.75 谢谢… |
[10:01] | Nina! Nina! | 妮娜! |
[12:36] | Now, how about a five? 5.50, 5.75. 5.50, 5.75… | 好了 5美元呢? |
[12:58] | Oh, Nina. At last, I am free. | 妮娜 我终于自由了 |
[13:04] | And although it seems like a lifetime has passed since we parted, | 尽管我们分开后 感觉时间已经过去了很久 |
[13:08] | your memory sustains me. | 但关于你的记忆仍然支撑着我 |
[13:22] | And neither time, nor distance, | 无论是时间、距离 |
[13:24] | nor the chill of night shall keep me from you. | 还是夜晚的寒冷 都无法把我和你分开 |
[13:38] | I saw some familiar faces from Dreamland today. | 我今天见到了几张梦乡的熟面孔 |
[13:41] | The Furberries, Lloyd and Tina, even old Peanuts was there. | 毛绒莓莓、洛依德和蒂娜 甚至花生也在那里 (校车) |
[13:47] | My heart swelled as I hoped to find you there amongst them. | 我心潮澎湃 因为我希望能在他们当中找到你 |
[13:55] | But it seems I have miles to go before I sleep, | 但我似乎还要赶很多路才能安眠 |
[13:59] | and my search for you continues. | 我仍在继续寻找你 |
[14:18] | A speck of hope came gliding into the Kenwood Drive-In. | 肯伍德汽车影院让我看到一丝希望 |
[14:42] | Pigtails twirling in front of a silver screen. | 留长辫的女孩出现在银幕前 |
[14:53] | And although I wasn’t led to you, sweet Nina… | 虽然我没有由此找到你 亲爱的妮娜… |
[14:57] | I discovered a new friend. | 但我发现了一个新朋友 |
[15:12] | I’m afraid what you describe is impossible. | 恐怕你所描述的事根本不可能 |
[15:14] | I’ve sought Captain Bloodstone’s treasure for 13 years, | 我寻找布拉德斯通船长的宝藏 已经13年了 |
[15:17] | and all I’ve done is fail. | 但我所做的一切都失败了 |
[15:20] | That’s because you started alone, | 那是因为你是独自一人去寻找的 |
[15:22] | but if we worked together, you and I, as partners, nothing is impossible. | 但如果我们合作 你我成为搭档 我们就能做成任何事 |
[15:45] | She was as battered as I once was. | 她就像曾经的我一样 备受打击 一蹶不振 |
[15:49] | But I mended her, as you once mended my heart. | 但是我治愈了她 就像你曾经治愈我的心那样 |
[15:56] | She is perhaps the toughest creature I ever met. | 她可能是我见过最坚强的人 |
[15:59] | Loyal, brave, | 忠诚又勇敢 |
[16:01] | a warrior sewn and stuffed into the body of a candy-colored teddy bear. | 一个被装进糖果色 泰迪熊身体里的战士 |
[16:10] | Lord, she’s got a mouth on her. | 天哪 她的嘴巴可不饶人 |
[16:12] | She sounds like a hillbilly trucker at a bar on payday. | 她听起来像是发薪日 在酒吧里的乡巴佬卡车司机 |
[16:17] | But although she’d never admit it, she has the kindest, sweetest soul. | 尽管她从没承认过 但她有最善良最可爱的灵魂 |
[16:35] | And while nothing, nothing could ever replace your presence, my dear Nina, | 然而什么都无法取代你的存在 我亲爱的妮娜 |
[16:41] | she’s become a true friend and is as committed to finding you as I am. | 她已经成为我的挚友 并且像我一样一心想找到你 |
[16:48] | The road is less lonely with her by my side. | 有她在我身边 路途变得不那么孤单 (生日快乐) |
[17:16] | Years I’ve searched for you now, Nina. | 多年来我一直在找你 妮娜 |
[17:22] | But not a whisper of your presence. | 但丝毫没有你的消息 |
[17:55] | I hold to hope, Nina. | 我怀揣希望 妮娜 |
[18:11] | But I’m beginning to believe that there is none to be found. | 但我开始觉得希望渺茫 |
[18:23] | It has cast a shadow upon my soul. | 这给我的灵魂蒙上了一层阴影 |
[18:27] | A shadow that grows by the hour. | 这层阴影越来越大 |
[18:31] | And I fear that it shall soon overtake me. | 我担心阴影很快就会压倒我 |
[19:00] | My sorrow has pushed me to do dark things, Nina. | 我的悲伤 驱使我做出不光彩的事 妮娜 |
[19:04] | I am drowning in the horror of it. | 我沉浸在这种恐惧中 |
[19:08] | And I refuse to drag Rosy down with me. | 我不想让罗西和我一起堕落 |
[19:44] | I have returned to the place I first searched for you, my beloved Nina. | 我已经回到了最初寻找你的地方 我深爱的妮娜 |
[19:49] | Our Dreamland friends are all gone. | 我们在梦乡的朋友全都不见了 |
[19:53] | Just memories now. | 现在只剩下回忆 (旧货商店) |
[20:23] | It’s been said that time passes over us, but leaves its shadow behind. | 有人说时间从我们身边溜走 却留下了影子 |
[20:30] | I’m lost in that shadow. | 我迷失在那片影子中 |
[20:33] | Drifting from light into darkness, | 从白天到黑夜 |
[20:36] | as the years march on… | 随着岁月的流逝… |
[20:40] | and on… | 日复一日… |
[20:43] | and on. | 年复一年 (弗洛西旧货商店) |
[22:04] | Dear Rosy, Nina is lost. | 亲爱的罗西 妮娜找不到了 |
[22:09] | I fear I’m lost too. | 恐怕我也迷失了自己 |
[22:13] | Do not follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[22:16] | I have no wish to be found. | 我不想被找到 |
[22:22] | I thank you for all your efforts. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[22:26] | Your true friend… | 你的挚友… |
[22:28] | Z. | 佐 |
[22:41] | You are lost to me, my Nina. | 我找不到你 我的妮娜 |
[22:44] | And I fear I am lost as well. | 恐怕我也迷失了自己 |
[22:48] | All color has left the world, | 世界失去了所有色彩 |
[22:51] | and what fragments remain of you… | 而残存的关于你的片段… |
[22:55] | are the memory of your face… | 是记忆中你的脸… |
[22:58] | and the sound of your sweet– | 还有你甜美的声音… (现在) |
[23:38] | Ollie, I’m getting very tired of asking. | 奥利 这个问题我真的问烦了 |
[23:43] | Where in the hell did you get my Nina’s bell? | 你到底从哪弄到的妮娜的铃铛? |
[23:48] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我跟你说过了 我不知道 |
[23:51] | Oh, please untie me. | 求你给我松绑吧 |
[23:53] | Please let me go. | 求你放我走 |
[23:55] | You were gonna take me home, | 你本来要带我回家 |
[23:56] | help me find Billy. | 帮我找到比利 |
[23:59] | -You promised. -Shut up! Just shut up! | -你答应过的 -闭嘴!给我闭嘴! |
[24:02] | All your yammering about Billy has gotten us nowhere. | 你说的那段关于比利的悲情故事 根本毫无用处 |
[24:06] | Zozo, this ain’t you. | 佐佐 这不是你 |
[24:08] | You’re kind and funny, and you play pretend– | 你善良又风趣 而且… 你玩过家家… |
[24:13] | Life ain’t no silly game of pretend! | 生活不是愚蠢的过家家游戏! |
[24:15] | Things get lost! | 东西是会丢的! |
[24:19] | You’ve seen her! | 你见过她! |
[24:21] | You have her bell. | 你有她的铃铛 |
[24:23] | Where is Nina? | 妮娜在哪? |
[24:29] | Rosy? Help him. | 罗西?帮帮他 |
[24:40] | I’m sorry, Zozo. | 抱歉 佐佐 |
[24:43] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[24:44] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[24:49] | I got bad news for you. | 我有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[24:56] | You ain’t going home. | 你回不了家了 |
[25:07] | And I’m gonna pull you apart, stitch by stitch, | 我要一针针地把你拆开 |
[25:11] | until you tell me what I need to know. | 直到你把我需要知道的事都告诉我 |
[25:16] | Zo, wait. | 佐 等等 |
[25:22] | If you jump to that now, you may never find out the truth. | 如果你冲动行事 可能永远都找不到真相 |
[25:27] | Go for a stroll. | 你去走走吧 |
[25:28] | Let me see what I can do. | 我来想想办法 |
[25:35] | Fine, you take a stab at him. | 好吧 你来试试 |
[25:39] | Now, I know you can sometimes be a bit soft on these things. | 我知道在这种事情上 有时候你太心慈手软了 |
[25:43] | So don’t let me down, girl. | 所以别让我失望 丫头 |
[25:57] | Rosy, are you gonna be okay? | 罗西 你不会有事吧? |
[26:01] | Am I gonna be okay? | 我不会有事吧? |
[26:04] | I’m a part of this, Ollie. | 这件事我也有份 奥利 |
[26:07] | I’m a part of all these ugly things that are happening to you. | 你遭遇的所有这些倒霉事 我都有份 |
[27:09] | Hey, Billy? | 嘿 比利? |
[27:18] | Bill? | 比尔? |
[27:25] | Come on, Billy, let’s eat. | 快来 比利 我们吃点东西 |
[27:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[27:36] | Where you at, Bill? | 你在哪 比尔? |
[27:49] | Billy! | 比利! |
[28:25] | Rosy? | 罗西? |
[28:28] | What happens next? | 接下来怎么办? |
[28:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:33] | I ain’t decided yet. | 我还没想好 |
[28:35] | You don’t always have to do what Zozo says. | 你不必总是照佐佐说的做 |
[28:39] | You could– | 你可以… |
[28:40] | I don’t always have to do anything! I got a mind of my own. | 我不必照任何人说的做! 我有自己的想法 |
[28:50] | He wasn’t always like this. | 他以前并不是这样的 |
[28:54] | First thing I remember was Zozo’s face looking down at me. | 我记得的第一件事 就是佐佐俯身看着我 |
[28:59] | He was all smiling, like he was pleased as punch to see me. | 他满脸笑容 一副看到我很高兴的表情 |
[29:05] | Those were better days. | 那段时光非常美好 |
[29:08] | We traveled the world together. | 我们一起环游世界 |
[29:12] | He was funny and kind and sweet. | 他风趣、善良、贴心 |
[29:16] | He was beautiful. | 他是个内心美好的人 |
[29:18] | That’s when I saw his soul. | 我看到了他的灵魂 |
[29:22] | I loved him then, Ollie. | 那时我爱上了他 奥利 |
[29:27] | I still do. | 现在我仍然爱他 |
[29:30] | But now he’s just eat up by pain. | 但现在他的内心被痛苦折磨 |
[29:36] | Hey! I ain’t hearing no screams. | 嘿!我没听到任何尖叫声 |
[29:50] | I thought you should have this back. | 我想应该把这个还给你 |
[29:52] | Have one more memory. | 多留一份记忆 |
[29:56] | Before I do what I gotta do. | 趁我没做迫不得已的事 |
[30:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:05] | Can I share it with you? | 我可以和你分享吗? |
[30:06] | My favorite memory might push out some of your bad ones. | 我最开心的记忆 也许会赶走你最伤心的记忆 |
[30:18] | The most perfect day. | 最完美的一天 |
[30:20] | A snow day. | 一个下雪天 |
[31:40] | Snow days are the best, like a dream, but… | 下雪天是最棒的 美好得像梦境 但是… |
[31:47] | eventually, snow melts, and we gotta go back to the real world. | 最终雪会融化 我们必须回到现实世界 |
[31:54] | But you still have memories. | 但你仍然拥有那些记忆 |
[31:56] | Snow days. Billy. Hugs. | 下雪天 比利 拥抱 |
[32:03] | You know what it’s like to be… | 你知道那是什么感觉… |
[32:09] | I love you, Rosy. | 我爱你 罗西 |
[32:15] | Thank you, Ollie. | 谢谢你 奥利 |
[32:29] | Back in the woods, you seen that sign? | 你在树林里看到的那个路标 |
[32:32] | You said we were close, but it wasn’t on your map. | 你说我们离得很近 但它不在你的地图上 |
[32:35] | Was it real? | 它真的存在吗? (白塔 马克吐温号 洞穴巨人) |
[32:56] | That sign leads to Billy’s school. | 那个路标指向比利的学校 |
[32:59] | The black spot is school. | 那个黑点是学校 |
[33:02] | Something happened there | 那里出事了 |
[33:04] | Something bad. | 不好的事 |
[33:07] | We used to walk there and back. | 我们过去常常步行往返 |
[33:10] | And if we’re close to school, that means we’re close to home. | 如果我们离学校很近 那就意味着我们离家很近 |
[33:14] | So… | 这么说… |
[33:16] | we’re almost home. | 我们快到家了 |
[33:18] | We follow the map and… | 我们跟着地图走 然后… |
[33:21] | we’re almost home. | 我们快到家了 |
[33:37] | The best way past Zozo is through the Tunnel of Love. | 绕开佐佐的最好方法是穿过爱的隧道 |
[33:39] | I’ll distract him. | 我会分散他的注意力 |
[33:41] | Once you’re out, find a way back to the creek | 你出去后 想办法回到小溪 |
[33:43] | and follow those memories back to Billy. | 按照记忆的指引回到比利身边 |
[33:47] | Don’t go getting all soft now. | 现在别多愁善感的 |
[33:50] | Old cactus-arm might change her mind. | 我这个榆木脑袋可能会改主意 |
[33:53] | Well… | 不过… |
[33:54] | you’d have to deal with a rabid patchwork bunny. | 你就得对付一只 怒不可遏的拼布兔子了 (巴厘海) |
[34:05] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[34:15] | Zozo! | 佐佐! |
[34:21] | All those years I searched for you. | 我寻找你的这些年 |
[34:24] | Traveled miles and miles. | 走过千山万水 |
[34:27] | Gave up a lot. | 放弃了很多东西 |
[34:30] | I didn’t ask you to. | 我没要求你这么做 |
[34:34] | It’s okay, ’cause we’re together again. | 没关系 因为我们团圆了 |
[34:37] | That all means something. | 这一切肯定有意义 |
[34:41] | Nina’s lost, but you don’t have to be. | 妮娜是丢了 但是你不必迷失自己 |
[34:44] | Because I’m here with you. | 因为有我陪着你 |
[34:47] | True friends. More than true friends. | 真心挚友 甚至不止如此 |
[34:51] | You could be my snow day. | 你可以成为我的下雪天 |
[34:54] | And me? | 至于我? |
[34:56] | I could be your… | 我可以成为你的… |
[35:01] | I love you, Zozo. | 我爱你 佐佐 |
[35:12] | Where’s the bunny? | 那只兔子在哪? |
[35:18] | He don’t deserve more suffering. | 他不应该继续受罪了 |
[35:20] | And we don’t deserve any more either. | 我们也不该继续受罪了 |
[35:24] | I said, where’s Ollie? | 我问你 奥利在哪? |
[35:38] | There’s something you don’t see every day. | 这种事可不常有 |
[35:40] | You! You let him go! | 你!你放走了他! |
[35:43] | You’ve been distracting me. | 你一直在让我分心 |
[35:44] | -Zozo, stop! -Helping him escape! | -佐佐 别这样! -帮他逃跑! |
[35:46] | Zozo, I mean it– | 佐佐 我是认真的… |
[36:03] | So, what now? You gonna rip me apart too? | 那现在怎么办?你想把我也撕碎? |
[36:09] | Nah. | 不 |
[36:11] | You ain’t worth it. | 你不配 |
[36:19] | I’m coming, Billy! | 我来了 比利! |
[36:21] | I’m coming home! | 我要回家了! |
[36:25] | Ollie! | 奥利! |
[36:34] | Bye-bye, Zozo! | 再见 佐佐! |
[36:36] | Hey! | 嘿! (此屋被政府征收 禁止入内) |
[37:19] | Hey! Hey, kid! | 嘿!嘿 孩子! |
[37:36] | I was trying to be nice! | 我本想善待你! |
[37:39] | ‘Cause I was sort of starting to like you a little! | 因为我开始有点喜欢你了! |
[37:43] | But now, I’m gonna make it hurt! | 但现在我要狠狠收拾你! |
[37:46] | Leave him alone, Zo. | 让他走吧 佐 |
[37:56] | Get off of me! | 离我远点! |
[37:58] | Get off! | 走开! |
[37:59] | -I hate you! -I don’t care! | -我恨你! -我不在乎! |
[38:02] | I just need you to leave him be! | 我不想让你伤害他! |
[38:06] | Rosy! | 罗西! |
[38:09] | I wish I never brought you back to life! | 真希望我从没救过你! |
[38:12] | I wish you were still where I found you! | 真希望你还在我发现你的地方! |
[38:15] | Dead in the mud! | 在泥地里奄奄一息! |
[38:22] | No! | 不! |