| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | Where is it? | 到底在哪 |
| [00:09] | Where is the formula? | 秘方在哪 |
| [00:11] | Rampage is over, Captain Reptile. | 住手吧 爬虫老大 |
| [00:15] | ‘Cause Chris Bradford is here. | 因为克里斯·布拉福德在此 |
| [00:22] | You mean itty-bitty Bradford? | 你是说小不点布拉福德吗 |
| [00:25] | Lil’ Renio–ho! | 里尔·雷尼奥 上 |
| [00:34] | Dude! I was watching Chris Bradford. | 老兄 我正在看克里斯·布拉福德呢 |
| [00:37] | Real Earth-style entertainment, yo! | 真正的地球式娱乐啊 |
| [00:39] | Too bad, Mikey. We’re needed on the bridge. | 很遗憾 麦奇 我们得去舰桥上 |
| [00:44] | I miss Earth! | 我想念地球 |
| [00:45] | I’m tired of space. | 我受够太空了 |
| [00:47] | I miss Master Splinter. | 我想念斯普林特大师 |
| [00:49] | So do I, little brother. | 我也一样 老弟 |
| [00:51] | Big time! | 特别想 |
| [00:52] | But we can stop the Triceratons, | 但我们阻止了三角龙 |
| [00:54] | we can finally go home. | 就能回家 |
| [01:00] | Man, it’s a long way to the ZZ3 Plural X Beta Galaxy. | 去ZZ3双X贝塔星系真是太远了 |
| [01:04] | Even warping is taking forever. | 超光速移动都这么慢 |
| [01:06] | Yeah, I’d say the far edge of the known universe | 是啊 已知星系的边缘 |
| [01:08] | is a long way. | 真的很远啊 |
| [01:10] | The planet itself is Magdomar, | 星球本身是麦格多玛 |
| [01:12] | which translates as Planet of Ever-Burning Fire. | 翻译过来就是 永恒燃烧的火焰 |
| [01:16] | Bleep. | 哔 |
| [01:17] | Oh, man! | 老天爷 |
| [01:18] | Couldn’t we just once go to the planet | 我去的星球就不能是 |
| [01:20] | of Comfy Pillows and Endless Free Pizza? | 舒服的枕头和无尽的免费披萨吗 |
| [01:23] | It’s also the home of Tokka, | 那里也是托卡的家园 |
| [01:25] | one of the Six Great Cosmic Monsters of the Universe. | 它是宇宙最强六怪兽之一 |
| [01:29] | It is an ancient Vorkathian Fire Beast | 是古老的沃卡西亚火焰怪兽 |
| [01:31] | protecting the final fragment of the Black Hole Generator | 保护着黑洞制造机的最后部件 |
| [01:34] | with its life. | 用生命在保护 |
| [01:35] | If we could keep from losing it this time, | 如果我们这次拿到部件 |
| [01:37] | we might pull this off. | 说不定就成功了 |
| [01:41] | Now approaching Magdomar. | 接近麦格多玛 |
| [01:43] | The Triceraton fleet must be near. | 三角龙的舰船肯定在附近 |
| [01:45] | We must avoid them at all cost. Bloop. | 我们必须不惜一切代价避开他们 |
| [01:48] | I see them! | 我看到他们了 |
| [01:50] | On the other side of the planet. Closing in. | 在星球另一边 接近我们了 |
| [01:52] | They’re launching Raptors. | 他们派出了猛龙队 |
| [01:54] | They’re gonna find the Black Hole thingy before us! | 他们会在我们之前找到黑洞那东西的 |
| [01:57] | It’s not a thingy! It’s–never mind. | 那不是什么东西 是… 算了 |
| [01:59] | Let’s do this. It’s our last chance! | 我们上吧 这是我们最后的机会 |
| [02:02] | Mr. Fugitoid, | 逃亡机器人 |
| [02:03] | full speed ahead. | 全速前进 |
| [02:05] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
| [02:13] | The evil Triceratons have invaded Earth. | 邪恶的三角龙入侵了地球 |
| [02:17] | They brought with them the invincible Black Hole Generator | 他们还带来了强大的黑洞生成机 |
| [02:20] | that swallowed the entire planet. | 吞噬了整个地球 |
| [02:23] | My brothers and I escaped, | 我和我的兄弟逃走了 |
| [02:24] | saved by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid. | 被一个叫作逃亡机器人的机器人救了 |
| [02:28] | Now we’re trying to stop the Triceratons any way we can. | 现在我们正准备尽我们所能 阻止三角龙 |
| [02:35] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [02:37] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [02:39] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
| [02:42] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
| [02:43] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
| [02:45] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
| [02:48] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
| [02:50] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
| [02:52] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
| [02:54] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
| [02:56] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
| [02:59] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:01] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:03] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:05] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
| [03:13] | With the Heart of Darkness in my hands, | 黑暗之心在我手里 |
| [03:16] | I shall become an admiral once again! | 我会再次被提拔为将军 |
| [03:18] | And… perhaps more. | 也许是更高的军衔 |
| [03:21] | We are entering orbit, Captain Mozar. | 我们要进入轨道了 莫扎船长 |
| [03:24] | Send a search team and ready the teleporter. | 派搜查队 准备好传送器 |
| [03:26] | Once they’ve confirmed its location, | 一旦我们确定了它的位置 |
| [03:28] | I will beam down. | 我立马过去 |
| [03:30] | I must have the fragment in my claws. | 我要亲手抓住部件 |
| [03:47] | Fire burps, dude! | 火焰打嗝啦 |
| [03:50] | Actually, this is the mild, calm part of the planet. | 实际上这是这个星球较为温和平静的地区 |
| [03:55] | That’s where the Utrom said the fragment resides. | 奥特姆说部件就在那里 |
| [03:57] | Then let’s grab it pronto! | 那我们就迅速拿到手 |
| [04:03] | There it is. | 在那里 |
| [04:07] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊 上来啊 |
| [04:12] | What’s the hold up? | 为什么上不来 |
| [04:14] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
| [04:15] | It’ll have to be a manual op. | 要下去手动操作 |
| [04:17] | We need a clear landing spot. | 我们要有安全着陆点 |
| [04:19] | How about over there? | 那里怎么样 |
| [04:21] | So, uh, where is this Tokka creature, Professor? | 这个叫托卡的生物在哪 教授 |
| [04:24] | Somewhere close by, but if we act quickly, we– | 在附近 但如果我们动作快 我们… |
| [04:29] | Donnie, report. Who fired on us? | 多尼 报告 是谁在对我们开火 |
| [04:32] | I did! | 是我 |
| [04:33] | Lord Dregg, you idiotic mutant Terrans. | 德雷格大人 愚蠢的变种人形乌龟 |
| [04:37] | Oh, not him again. | 又是他 |
| [04:38] | Seriously? | 搞什么啊 |
| [04:40] | Did you shell-dwellers think | 你们这些带壳生物以为 |
| [04:43] | that you can escape my wrath? | 你们能逃出我的掌心吗 |
| [04:45] | You destroyed my Scorpinoid! | 你们毁了我的毒蝎机器人 |
| [04:48] | He was my favorite pet. | 他是我最爱的宠物 |
| [04:50] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
| [04:52] | Now prepare to meet a horrifying | 现在你们准备好接受 |
| [04:55] | and depressing end. | 恐怖压抑的末日吧 |
| [04:58] | I’m always prepared for that. | 我一直在准备啊 |
| [05:00] | When all you have left | 当你所剩下的 |
| [05:01] | is a humanoid brain, you tend to get– | 只有一颗类人大脑 你会… |
| [05:03] | Evasive action! | 闪避 |
| [05:06] | You jerks! | 你们这些混蛋 |
| [05:11] | Shields are weakening! | 防御盾正在被削弱 |
| [05:12] | I think we’re in a teensy, tiny spot of trouble. | 我觉得这个麻烦特别小 |
| [05:14] | Just a teensy spot, not to worry. | 真的很小 不用担心 |
| [05:18] | Taking a lot of damage! | 受损严重 |
| [05:22] | It’s hatching eggs again! | 它又在下蛋了 |
| [05:26] | That is just so gross! | 太恶心了 |
| [05:29] | Robots coming in fast! | 机器人迅速接近 |
| [05:31] | I got this! | 我来 |
| [05:35] | Yes! Whoo! | 太棒了 |
| [05:39] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
| [05:40] | Power converters are failing. We’re going down! | 能源转换器失效了 我们要掉下去了 |
| [05:43] | Diverting power to thrusters! | 把能源分给推进器 |
| [05:47] | Casey, we got to hit them simultaneously, | 凯西 我们要同时击中他们 |
| [05:49] | right on his ship’s bug head. | 击中他飞船的虫子头 |
| [05:51] | One, two… three! | 一 二 三 |
| [06:20] | I will repair the converters | 你们去找黑洞生成机 |
| [06:22] | while you find the final piece of the Black Hole Generator. | 最后一个部件 我来修转换器 |
| [06:25] | Head north. | 朝北走 |
| [06:26] | Good luck, my friends. | 祝你们好运 朋友们 |
| [06:27] | Stay cool. | 冷静点 |
| [06:29] | You get it? | 听懂了吗 |
| [06:30] | I made a funny. | 我说了个笑话哟 |
| [06:39] | Triceratons, heed me! | 三角龙 听我说 |
| [06:41] | Vrinigrath Dregg! | 瓦纳格斯·德雷格 |
| [06:43] | Why would criminal scum dare to contact the Triceraton Empire? | 为什么犯罪分子会有胆联系三角龙帝国 |
| [06:48] | Oh, that hurts! | 这话好伤人 |
| [06:50] | I am royalty, you fool! | 我是国王 你个傻瓜 |
| [06:53] | And I know where the final fragment | 而且我知道你心爱的黑洞生成机的 |
| [06:55] | of your adored Black Hole Generator is. | 最后一个部件在哪里 |
| [06:58] | The Terrapins are on their way to get it. | 那些外星龟已经去取了 |
| [07:02] | Perhaps I was hasty… | 恕我鲁莽 |
| [07:04] | your royalness. | 国王大人 |
| [07:06] | Oh, that’s better. | 这就对了 |
| [07:08] | I will help you claim the fragment of your silly toy. | 我会帮你取得你那无聊小玩具的部件 |
| [07:12] | All I’m asking is for the Turtles, alive. | 我只要那些乌龟 要活口 |
| [07:16] | Oh, and also 40 million zemulaks. | 对了 还要4000万泽米拉克 |
| [07:20] | Agreed. | 成交 |
| [07:22] | If you find the fragment first, | 如果你先找到部件 |
| [07:23] | the money and the Turtles are yours. | 钱和乌龟就都给你 |
| [07:44] | Look out! | 小心 |
| [07:51] | This whole planet’s out to get us! | 为了抓我们整个星球都出动了 |
| [07:55] | – Ah! – April! | -天哪 -爱普莉尔 |
| [07:57] | Look out! | 小心 |
| [08:09] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
| [08:13] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了各位 |
| [08:14] | We almost bought it. | 我们差点完蛋了 |
| [08:16] | Phew. That was way too close. | 是啊 就差一点点 |
| [08:19] | – Mikey! – Oh, no. | -麦奇 -不好 |
| [08:21] | I got him! | 我来 |
| [08:23] | Let me go, Lord Bugazoid! | 放开我 臭虫脸 |
| [08:25] | Oh, you wish to be released? | 你想让我放开你 |
| [08:28] | So be it! | 那我就放啦 |
| [08:30] | I didn’t mean over lava! | 我不是说在岩浆上空啊 |
| [08:48] | You okay, Mikey? | 没事吧 麦奇 |
| [08:54] | My hero! | 我的英雄 |
| [09:09] | Whoa. I need some telekinesis. | 看我的心念控制 |
| [09:12] | Back at you, Dregg! | 礼尚往来 德雷格 |
| [09:23] | Why won’t you just let me end your pitiful lives? | 为什么不让我来结束你们可悲的生命 |
| [09:36] | Spider hand! | 蜘蛛手 |
| [10:00] | Finally. | 终于解决了 |
| [10:01] | Dregg’s harder to squish than a cockroach. | 德雷格比蟑螂还难搞 |
| [10:03] | We better haul shell before the Triceratons find us. | 在三角龙找到我们之前最好躲起来 |
| [10:09] | Excuse me, dudes. | 不好意思 兄弟们 |
| [10:11] | Had a little gas. | 放了个屁 |
| [10:15] | These earthquakes are being caused by an unstable magma– | 这些地震是由不稳定的岩浆造… |
| [10:33] | Raph, you okay? | 拉斐 你没事吧 |
| [10:35] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
| [10:38] | Is that an egg? | 这是个蛋吗 |
| [10:50] | Some kind of turtle alien. | 是种龟形外星人 |
| [10:52] | Where’s your mama, little guy? | 你妈妈呢 小家伙 |
| [10:56] | Okay, now, go find your nest. | 去吧 找你的巢穴去吧 |
| [11:03] | Y-you’re too close to the bad lava, little fella. | 你 你离岩浆太近了 小家伙 |
| [11:07] | Better stay with Uncle Raph for now. | 还是先和拉斐叔叔待在一起吧 |
| [11:13] | Hey, guys! Look. | 伙计们 看 |
| [11:19] | A baby turtle? | 龟宝宝 |
| [11:21] | What’d you do, lay an egg down there? | 你干嘛了 在下面下了个蛋吗 |
| [11:23] | Not a good time to adopt an alien pet, Raph. | 现在可不是养外星宠物的时候 拉斐 |
| [11:26] | Aw, look. | 天哪 看看它 |
| [11:27] | He’s almost as cute as me. | 几乎和我一样可爱 |
| [11:30] | Hey! | 喂 |
| [11:31] | I found him first. | 我先找到它的 |
| [11:38] | How about I call you… | 那我叫你… |
| [11:40] | Chompy Picasso. | 毕加小咬 怎么样 |
| [11:43] | What you need to do is find out who his mom is | 你应该找到它的妈妈 |
| [11:45] | and give him back. | 然后送它回去 |
| [11:47] | Forget it! | 别管了 |
| [11:47] | We’re on a mission to save Earth, | 我们正在拯救地球呢 |
| [11:49] | not alien turtles. | 不是外星龟 |
| [11:50] | Hold up, we gotta– | 等一下 我们应该 |
| [11:54] | Take cover. | 找掩护 |
| [12:07] | Captain Mozar, | 莫扎船长 |
| [12:08] | I’ve located the Black Hole Weapon fragment. | 我已经找到黑洞生成机的部件了 |
| [12:11] | Dregg made good on his intel. | 德雷格的情报是正确的 |
| [12:20] | There it is. | 在那边 |
| [12:23] | The final piece of the Heart of Darkness. | 黑暗之心的最后一部分 |
| [12:25] | The Emperor will reward me gloriously. | 帝国将会重赏我的 |
| [12:29] | Oh, no, they found it. | 不好 他们找到了 |
| [12:34] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
| [12:37] | Oh, snap. | 糟了 |
| [12:38] | Let’s make a break for it, homies! | 我们突围 兄弟们 |
| [12:44] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
| [12:48] | Later, dino dudes! | 再见啦 傻大个 |
| [13:05] | Fugitoid, we found the fragment. | 逃亡机器人 我们找到部件了 |
| [13:07] | We’ll have it loose in no time. | 我们马上手动搬运部件 |
| [13:08] | We need a pick-up now! | 现在需要你接上我们 |
| [13:10] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
| [13:11] | I haven’t got the ship’s power back online yet. | 我还没有恢复飞船的能源呢 |
| [13:13] | What are we supposed to do, carry it on our shells? | 那我们怎么办 自己搬着走吗 |
| [13:19] | Hey, little guy, | 小家伙 |
| [13:20] | if I knew how to find your mama, I’d– | 如果我知道怎么找到你妈妈 我就… |
| [13:39] | Wow. That was awesome! | 天哪 这太棒了 |
| [13:41] | Good save, Raph. | 救得好 拉斐 |
| [13:55] | Slipping… | 要滑下去了 |
| [13:56] | too much… weight! | 太…重了 |
| [14:06] | Oh, snap. | 天哪 |
| [14:10] | The fragment’s still stuck to Tokka’s shell! | 部件还卡在托卡的壳上 |
| [14:13] | Triceratons have its attention now. | 三角龙们吸引了它的注意力 |
| [14:18] | April, Casey, | 爱普莉尔 凯西 |
| [14:20] | get behind some cover. | 找掩体躲起来 |
| [14:24] | Fugitoid, we’re gonna try and grab the fragment, | 逃亡机器人 我们试试去拿部件 |
| [14:26] | so get the tractor beams ready. | 所以准备好牵引光束 |
| [14:28] | I’ll be finished in two shakes of a dongle. | 我立马就能搞定 |
| [14:30] | So what do we do? | 我们怎么做 |
| [14:31] | The only way to get that thing is to climb Tokka. | 能拿到它的唯一方法就是爬上托卡 |
| [14:35] | That’s the plan, Mikey. | 就这么办 麦奇 |
| [14:37] | It is? | 就这样 |
| [14:38] | Keep Chompy safe. | 保护好小咬 |
| [14:40] | You’ll be okay with April, little buddy. | 爱普莉尔会保护你的 小家伙 |
| [14:44] | Guys! Be careful! | 大家小心 |
| [14:49] | Bring it down, | 打倒它 |
| [14:50] | or cripple it so we can get the fragment. | 或者打残它 我们好拿到部件 |
| [15:06] | Orders, Captain? | 什么命令 队长 |
| [15:13] | Stand your ground to the very end, Triceratons. | 坚守阵地 直到最后一刻 三角龙 |
| [15:24] | How we gonna get that thing? | 我们怎么拿到那个东西 |
| [15:26] | Yes! They made it! | 太好了 他们成功了 |
| [15:28] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
| [15:30] | Hey, little guy. | 小家伙 |
| [15:32] | That thing is actually kind of cute. | 这小家伙其实还挺可爱的 |
| [15:44] | This little creature is the monster’s baby. | 这个小家伙是大怪兽的宝宝 |
| [15:48] | Tokka’s a mom? | 托卡是它妈妈吗 |
| [15:50] | That’s adorable. | 好可爱啊 |
| [16:03] | No charge for babysitting. | 看孩子不收钱 |
| [16:17] | Team 2, attack with Raptors. | 二队 猛龙舰队袭击 |
| [16:21] | Get that generator fragment. | 拿到那个生成机部件 |
| [16:24] | Failing me means failing to live. | 要是失败就等于死亡 |
| [16:41] | Chompy! | 小咬 |
| [16:44] | Gotcha! | 接到你了 |
| [16:46] | No! | 不要 |
| [16:51] | You’ll be safe here, Chompy. | 你在这里会安全的 小咬 |
| [16:53] | Stay with your mama. Good boy. | 跟你妈妈在一起 乖 |
| [16:59] | We’re almost there, team. | 快拿到了 各位 |
| [17:04] | Push! | 推 |
| [17:05] | Give it everything you got. | 使出吃奶的劲吧 |
| [17:14] | Oh, no! The thingy piece! | 不好 掉下去了 |
| [17:27] | I’ve got it in my tractor beam. | 我用牵引光束捕捉到了 |
| [17:29] | Pulling it in now. | 马上拉上来 |
| [17:30] | Too bad the lava isn’t hot enough to destroy it, | 很遗憾 岩浆温度不够高 无法毁掉它 |
| [17:33] | but we will– | 但我们… |
| [17:36] | So long, suckers! | 再见了 白痴们 |
| [17:38] | No! | 不 |
| [17:39] | We had it! | 我们差点就拿到了 |
| [17:41] | Blasted bug! | 该死的虫子 |
| [17:42] | Triceratons, beam me up immediately. | 三角龙 马上传送我 |
| [18:05] | Ah. Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
| [18:06] | Apologies for losing the fragment. | 抱歉没拿到部件 |
| [18:08] | Just stay on Dregg. | 跟住德雷格 |
| [18:09] | Don’t let him escape. | 别让他跑了 |
| [18:11] | Um, guys? | 伙计们 |
| [18:12] | Is she coming after us or Dregg? | 她在追我们还是德雷格 |
| [18:15] | She can fly? | 她会飞吗 |
| [18:17] | She’s gonna ram our ship! | 她要毁掉我们的飞船了 |
| [18:24] | She’s still after Dregg. | 她还在追德雷格 |
| [18:25] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
| [18:26] | Dregg’s heading for Mozar’s destroyer! | 德雷格在飞往莫扎的驱逐舰 |
| [18:32] | Mozar! | 莫扎 |
| [18:33] | I’ve got your precious weapon fragment, | 我拿到你的宝贝部件了 |
| [18:35] | but you must destroy Tokka. | 但你必须杀死托卡 |
| [18:37] | Give me sanctuary and 100 million zemulaks, | 给我提供庇护和1000万 |
| [18:41] | or I drop it into a star. | 否则我就把部件扔到一颗恒星上 |
| [18:44] | You vile pirate. | 你个可恶的海盗 |
| [18:46] | But I suppose we have a deal. | 但我们就这么说定了吧 |
| [19:02] | Fire! | 开火 |
| [19:09] | Um, guys? | 各位 |
| [19:10] | The Triceratons are firing rockets | 三角龙在朝那颗矮星 |
| [19:12] | straight into that dwarf star. | 直接发射火箭 |
| [19:13] | Surely they would not be so foolish | 他们肯定不会傻到 |
| [19:15] | as to trigger the destruction of that dying star– | 毁灭那颗将死的恒星… |
| [19:20] | What am I saying? | 我在说什么 |
| [19:21] | Of course they would! | 他们当然会 |
| [19:51] | Chompy was with her. | 小咬跟她在一起的 |
| [19:53] | And now… now he’s gone. | 现在他不见了 |
| [19:56] | Then who’s this hitching a ride on your shell? | 那这是谁在你背上玩呢 |
| [20:01] | Chompy! | 小咬 |
| [20:02] | Aw, little guy! | 小家伙 |
| [20:04] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
| [20:05] | But–but what about Tokka? | 但是 托卡怎么办 |
| [20:07] | She was just trying to protect the fragment | 她刚才想保护部件 |
| [20:10] | and… Chompy. | 还有小咬 |
| [20:12] | What about Earth? | 地球怎么办 |
| [20:15] | Thank you for the final fragment. | 谢谢你给了我们最后的部件 |
| [20:17] | Your 100 million zemulaks are right in there. | 你的1000万就在里面 |
| [20:20] | Where? | 哪里 |
| [20:21] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
| [20:23] | Where is my money? | 我的钱在哪里 |
| [20:26] | Liars! | 骗子 |
| [20:28] | Cheats! | 大骗子 |
| [20:32] | Huh? | 什么 |
| [20:36] | No! No! | 不 不 |
| [20:38] | No! | 不 |
| [21:00] | It is done! | 好了 |
| [21:02] | The Heart of Darkness is complete. | 黑暗之心完整了 |
| [21:04] | Captain. | 队长 |
| [21:05] | A scout-Sergeant Zog– | 佐格搜查队长 |
| [21:07] | has found another Kraang outpost. | 发现了另一处克朗前哨战 |
| [21:09] | Excellent. | 很好 |
| [21:10] | Then we shall test the Heart of Darkness | 那我们就用我们的老对手 |
| [21:11] | on our old enemies. | 测试一下黑暗之心 |
| [21:14] | Sir, I have also discovered | 长官 我还发现了 |
| [21:16] | something you will find… amusing. | 您会觉得有意思的东西 |
| [21:21] | Setting a course for the Milky Way Galaxy. | 设定航向 飞往银河星系 |
| [21:24] | Someone’s trying to hack our monitors. | 有人想黑入我们的监控器 |
| [21:26] | Dregg again? | 又是德雷格吗 |
| [21:28] | Terrans, | 地球人 |
| [21:30] | observe. | 看吧 |
| [21:31] | The Black Hole Generator is complete. | 黑洞生成器完成了 |
| [21:34] | We are soon to test it on a planet you know all too well. | 我们马上就会在一个你们非常熟悉的星球上测试 |
| [21:38] | A planet called Earth. | 一个叫地球的星球 |