时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | Leonardo. | 李奥纳多 |
[01:09] | Do not fear me, my son. | 别怕我 我的孩子 |
[01:12] | Splinter? | 斯普林特 |
[01:13] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[01:15] | Or…or am I… dreaming this? | 还…还是说我是在做梦 |
[01:19] | You are not dreaming. | 你不是在做梦 |
[01:23] | I have attained a higher spiritual plane of existence. | 我已经达到了一种更高的精神存在状态 |
[01:28] | Passing into death, we merge with the whole of life. | 通过死亡 我们的生命达到了圆满 |
[01:32] | We become one in all of nature, in all of the Universe. | 我们与大自然 与整个宇宙合二为一 |
[01:38] | Even with you. | 与你也是如此 |
[01:43] | I…I can’t go on without you, Father. | 没有你我无法前行 父亲 |
[01:47] | You must, Leonardo. You are the sensei now. | 你必须前行 李奥纳多 现在你是老师了 |
[01:51] | Your brothers need you. Karai needs you. | 你的兄弟们需要你 卡莱需要你 |
[01:57] | Shredder is still alive. | 施莱德还活着 |
[01:59] | What? | 什么 |
[02:00] | You must end this, Leonardo. | 你必须了结这一切 李奥纳多 |
[02:03] | I don’t know if we’re strong enough, Sensei. | 我不知道我们是不是足够强大 老师 |
[02:07] | Sensei? | 老师 |
[02:22] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:24] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:26] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:28] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:31] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:33] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:35] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:37] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:39] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:41] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:43] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:45] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:52] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:54] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:56] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:58] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:00] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:03] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:05] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:07] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:09] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:11] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:13] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:16] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:26] | Karai? | 卡莱 |
[03:27] | Karai, are you awake? | 卡莱 你醒了吗 |
[03:31] | Wow, you’ve seen better days, that’s for sure. | 你样子真惨 这点确定 |
[03:35] | I could take you, Raph, even with a broken arm. | 我就算断了一只胳膊也能放倒你 拉斐 |
[03:38] | How you doing, Karai? | 你怎么样 卡莱 |
[03:41] | He’s gone, isn’t he? | 他死了 是吗 |
[03:46] | I had a dream… that Splinter’s gone. | 我做了个梦…梦到斯普林特死了 |
[03:50] | Yes, Karai, I’m…so sorry. | 是的 卡莱 我…很抱歉 |
[03:53] | We… | 我们… |
[03:54] | Karai, listen, um, Shredder is still alive. | 卡莱 听着 施莱德还活着 |
[03:58] | Slash told us that you know where his lair is. | 斯莱士告诉我们你知道他藏在哪里 |
[04:01] | I…wanted to help bring him down. | 我…想帮你们打倒他 |
[04:07] | We need to know, Karai, | 我们得知道他在哪 卡莱 |
[04:09] | before Super Shredder comes after you. | 要赶在超级施莱德找到你之前 |
[04:11] | Or April’s dad. Or Casey’s family. | 或者是爱普莉尔的爸爸 或者是凯西的家人 |
[04:14] | It’s 20 miles north of here. | 从这里向北20英里 |
[04:16] | And Leo…? | 还有李奥… |
[04:18] | Give Shredder a couple of hits from me. | 替我打施莱德几下 |
[05:00] | Okay, based on Karai’s intel, | 好的 根据卡莱的情报 |
[05:02] | Shredder has a secret mansion in the middle of the woods | 施莱德在树林之中有一个秘密别墅 |
[05:05] | right…here. | 就在…这 |
[05:06] | It’s heavily fortified, | 防御十分严密 |
[05:08] | and there are traps and Footbots everywhere. | 到处都有陷阱和大脚机器人 |
[05:10] | We’ll have to keep on our toes. | 我们要随时保持警惕 |
[05:12] | Some of us only have three toes, so, I hope that’s cool. | 我们某些人只有三个脚趾 应该没事吧 |
[05:15] | Eh, five toes are way doper. | 有五个脚趾更酷 |
[05:18] | What if we had six? | 要是我们有六个呢 |
[05:21] | Let’s take Shredder down. | 一起去干掉施莱德吧 |
[05:25] | Booyakasha! | 我们来也 |
[05:42] | This is it, team. | 就是这里了 伙计们 |
[05:43] | Shredder’s mansion is just beyond these woods. | 施莱德的宅邸就在这树林后面 |
[05:46] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[06:10] | These things are a slice of cake and easy as pie. | 对付他们简直小菜一碟 |
[06:14] | Mmm, so hungry. | 好饿哦 |
[06:16] | Yeah, at this rate, we’ve got no problemo. | 是啊 照这样看 我们完全没问题 |
[06:23] | One of us had to say something, didn’t they? | 总是这么乌鸦嘴 对吧 |
[06:59] | Yes! Ah, nice. | 好耶 太棒了 |
[07:02] | I love water! | 我爱死水了 |
[07:04] | Fishface! | 鱼脸怪 |
[07:06] | Do not call me that! Welcome, tartarugas. | 别这样叫我 欢迎啊 乌龟们 |
[07:09] | I will slap you like a salamander! | 我会像蜥蜴一样把你们一掌扇飞 |
[07:11] | I will fin you like a flounder! | 我会想比目鱼一样用鱼鳍狠抽你们 |
[07:13] | I will give you bass to mouth! | 让你们尝尝我大鱼脸的厉害 |
[07:21] | After him! | 跟着他 |
[07:43] | You think you have the best of me? | 你以为你们战胜我了吗 |
[07:46] | You are nothing, Raphae– | 你什么都不是 拉斐 |
[08:12] | You…dirty scoundrel! | 你这个卑鄙小人 |
[08:57] | Foolzz, there izz nothing you can do | 蠢货们 你们是绝对不可能 |
[09:00] | againzzt the Zzuper Shredder! | 和超级施莱德抗衡的 |
[09:02] | He izz perfection itzzelf. | 他堪称完美 |
[09:05] | My boy Shredder izz going to make you– | 我的施莱德会把你们 |
[09:08] | Eat retro-mutagen, Buxton Bugbrain! | 吃我一剂变异解药吧 虫脑巴克斯顿 |
[09:11] | Bzz, it’s Baxter, you– Huh? | 是巴克斯特 你… |
[09:13] | No, no, bzz, no! | 不 不 不 |
[09:26] | I’m…I’m human again? | 我 我又变成人了吗 |
[09:29] | You turned me back? | 你们把我变回去了 |
[09:31] | Yeah, dude! Are you happy or what? | 是啊 老兄 开心吧 |
[09:34] | You…jerk! I liked being a fly. | 你个混蛋 我就喜欢当苍蝇 |
[09:38] | Why do you think I never demutated myself? | 不然你们以为我为什么不把自己变回来 |
[09:41] | Sure, I was super disgusting, | 没错 我看起来是超级恶心 |
[09:43] | but I was smarter, faster, stronger. | 但我更聪明 更快 也更强壮了 |
[09:46] | People liked me as a bug! | 人们喜欢变成虫的我 |
[09:48] | You morons, I oughta– | 你们这群蠢货 我… |
[09:52] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:54] | Michel– | 麦奇 |
[09:55] | That retro-mutagen was for Super Shredder. | 那个变异解药是要给超级施莱德用的 |
[09:58] | I only have one dose left now, thanks! | 谢谢你啊 我现在只剩一剂了 |
[10:00] | Sorry, D. | 抱歉了 D |
[10:02] | But he didn’t even say thank you! | 他连句谢都没说 |
[10:03] | How ungrateful can you be? | 你怎么可以这么不知感恩 |
[10:06] | Super Shredder’s close by. I can feel him. | 超级施莱德来了 我能感觉到他 |
[10:09] | Let’s make our way up. | 我们上去吧 |
[10:17] | Aww, look at this. | 看这个 |
[10:18] | They think they’re entering the Dragon. | 他们还以为自己在闯龙潭虎穴呢 |
[10:22] | Whoo-hoo! Yeah! Turtles be tripping! | 乌龟们被我们困住了 |
[10:25] | You seriously think you can sneak up in our house? | 你们真的觉得能溜进我们的屋子吗 |
[10:28] | This is our house! | 这可是我们的屋子 |
[10:30] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[10:31] | Figures Bacon and Bonehead would be here. | 我就猜到猪头和笨瓜会在这里 |
[10:34] | Hey, we are the Bebop and the Rocksteady, | 我们是比波普和洛克斯代迪 |
[10:38] | not the Bacons and the Bonehead! | 不是猪头和笨瓜 |
[10:40] | Shut up, Bonehead! Check it out, Turtles: | 闭嘴 笨瓜 瞧好了 乌龟们 |
[10:43] | our state-of-the-art super dope training facility. | 我们的最新超级训练基地 |
[10:45] | And guess what? | 你们猜怎么着 |
[10:46] | It’s programmed to eliminate freaky-deaky Turtles like you! | 就是专门设计用来对付你们这种疯狂的乌龟的 |
[10:50] | Da, and tiny teenage human friends. | 还有忍者神龟的小朋友们 |
[11:02] | Let us crank the puppy up to 11, shall we? | 我们把这小家伙调到11吧 |
[11:24] | No fair! | 不公平 |
[11:25] | My ears be sensitive! | 我的耳朵很敏感 |
[12:12] | Gotta hack the system! | 必须黑进系统 |
[12:15] | Can you hack a little faster, D? | 你能再快点吗 D |
[12:19] | Almost…got it… | 快…进去了 |
[12:24] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[12:29] | How about a little training session, B&R? | 来点训练怎么样 猪瓜 |
[12:32] | Whoo-hoo, I’m outtie 5000. Ooh, sham on, sham on. | 我先走一步 快走 快走 |
[12:59] | Wow, Tiger Claw! Liking the new steel paw look. | 虎爪 我喜欢你新铁爪的造型 |
[13:03] | Pretty cool! | 真帅气 |
[13:05] | Do not mock me, Turtle. | 不要嘲笑我 乌龟 |
[13:07] | As punishment, I’ll take all of your hands. | 我要把你们的爪子都砍掉来惩罚你们 |
[13:11] | Turtles–attack! | 兄弟们 进攻 |
[13:27] | Goongala! | 吃我一击 |
[14:05] | Do you feel it, boy? | 感受到了吗 小子 |
[14:07] | The weight of the world crushing you, | 现在你们的师父不在了 |
[14:09] | now that your sensei is gone? | 世界的重担几乎要碾碎你们 |
[14:11] | You dirty cat! | 你这只肮脏的猫 |
[14:24] | You just used your ninth life, pussy cat! | 你的九条命用完了 贱猫 |
[14:47] | Beautiful, are they not? | 他们很漂亮吧 |
[14:49] | A tiger can eat 50 pounds of meat in a night. | 一只老虎一晚上能吃50磅肉 |
[14:55] | Run! | 快跑 |
[15:02] | April, some kind of mind-thingy? | 爱普莉尔 用点什么精神力量 |
[15:04] | Yeah, good call. | 好主意 |
[15:11] | I…can’t hold it any longer, guys! | 我…坚持不住了 伙计们 |
[15:16] | What–my rocket! | 什么 我的火箭 |
[15:29] | Shredder. | 施莱德 |
[15:41] | Aww, no! | 不 |
[15:47] | Let’s finish this. | 我们结束这一切吧 |
[16:00] | Your time is up, Shredder. | 你的好日子到头了 施莱德 |
[16:03] | I was wrong. I thought after the death of your master | 是我错了 我以为你们师父之死 |
[16:06] | that you would flee from the city as you did before. | 会像之前一样吓得你们离开这座城市 |
[16:09] | Afraid to face me. Afraid to embrace your fate. | 不敢面对我 不敢面对你们的命运 |
[16:14] | Don’t flatter yourself, Freak-Nut. | 别想得太美了 疯子 |
[16:17] | Yeah! You’re not so tough, Cheese Grater! | 没错 你也没几下子 奶酪刨丝器 |
[16:20] | We got you. | 你死定了 |
[16:21] | Tonight, it ends. | 今晚就是一切的终结 |
[17:19] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[17:40] | The retro-mutagen has no effect! | 变异解药没起作用 |
[17:47] | Gotcha, D! | 没事了 D |
[17:50] | Thanks, April. Better get back up there. | 谢谢 爱普莉尔 我最好回上面去 |
[17:53] | Hold up, D. | 等等 D |
[17:54] | The fire’s getting out of control! | 火势快失控了 |
[17:56] | And I don’t have the strength to levitate you. | 我没有能力把你浮起来送上去 |
[18:03] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[18:07] | Redundant. | 累赘 |
[18:21] | I’m done with you, ya metal freak! | 我受够你了 钢铁怪物 |
[18:37] | Fool. | 愚蠢 |
[19:04] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[19:05] | He was your brother, and you killed him! | 他是你兄弟 你却杀了他 |
[19:11] | He was your brother, Saki. Your best friend! | 他是你兄弟 崎 你最好的朋友 |
[19:14] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能下得去手 |
[19:26] | Splinter was cursed to become a loathsome rat! | 斯普林特受到诅咒变成了低贱的老鼠 |
[19:29] | It was his fate, his destiny! | 那是他的命运 他的宿命 |
[19:33] | You’re a monster! A demon! | 你是个怪物 恶魔 |
[19:35] | Is that your destiny? | 这是你的命运吗 |
[19:38] | No… I…I’m… | 不 我…我… |
[19:54] | And now… | 现在 |
[19:57] | you die. | 你死定了 |
[20:01] | Leonardo… | 李奥纳多 |
[20:05] | Fear nothing. | 不要害怕 |
[20:33] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[20:35] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[20:37] | He’s…gone? | 他…死了 |
[20:39] | No. No, he can’t be! | 不 不可能 |
[20:46] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[20:47] | Brother! | 兄弟 |
[20:50] | Shredder…is finished. | 施莱德 死了 |
[21:03] | Karai, I’m…so sorry. | 卡莱 我很抱歉 |
[21:07] | There’s nothing to be sorry about, Leo. | 没什么好抱歉的 李奥 |
[21:09] | I just wanted to thank you | 我只想谢谢你 |
[21:11] | for finishing what no one else could. | 了结了别人无法了结的事 |
[21:16] | You did it, brother. | 你成功了 兄弟 |
[21:18] | You ended the Shredder. | 你杀了施莱德 |
[21:21] | Okay, okay, don’t squeeze me so hard, Raph. | 好了好了 不要这么用力 拉斐 |
[21:24] | I’m still recovering. | 我还没有康复 |
[21:25] | So…what are we gonna do next? | 那下面我们要做什么 |
[21:29] | Oh, I’m sure there’ll be plenty of enemies | 肯定会有很多敌人 |
[21:31] | willing to take Shredder’s place. | 愿意接施莱德的位子 |
[21:33] | Tiger Claw’s still out there. | 虎爪还在逍遥法外 |
[21:35] | The Foot Clan isn’t out of the game yet, dudes. | 大脚帮也还在活跃 伙计们 |
[21:40] | Whatever evil emerges, we’ll be ready | 不管什么恶人出现 我们都会准备好 |
[21:43] | ’cause we’re awesome! | 因为我们很赞 |
[21:45] | That’s right, Mikey. And we’ll do it together. | 没错 麦奇 我们会一起努力 |
[21:49] | Right, Sensei? | 上吧 老师 |