时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Hurry, Casey, we gotta stop this freak-job! | 快点 凯西 我们得阻止这个疯子 |
[00:18] | Did you see what he tried to do back there? | 你看到他刚才的举动了吗 |
[00:20] | His butt belongs to Casey Jones. | 他的命归凯西·琼斯所有 |
[00:33] | He’s getting away! | 他要跑了 |
[00:38] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[00:39] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[00:47] | Okay, evil glowing eyes, never a good sign. | 好吧 一双双闪着光的邪恶眼睛 从不是好兆头 |
[01:02] | What the heck are they? | 他们到底是什么东西 |
[01:04] | Not human dudes, dude. | 绝对不是人类 兄弟 |
[01:10] | It’s all good though. We got these punks. | 不过没事 我们能搞定这群家伙 |
[01:13] | Are you crazy? There’s too many. | 你疯了吗 他们数量这么多 |
[01:15] | Casey Jones never runs from a fight. | 凯西·琼斯从来不会逃避战斗 |
[01:20] | No! | 不要 |
[02:00] | – Now we’re talking. – Yeah! | -这才像话 -没错 |
[02:03] | I’ve got an idea. | 我想到办法了 |
[02:07] | Aww, sewer apples. | 这下糟了 |
[02:09] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[02:38] | Aww, yeah! VHS tape mission accomplished. | 太棒了 录影带任务完成 |
[02:42] | Check it out. I found them in the basement | 你们看 我去了一家停业的音像店 |
[02:44] | of this video store that went out of business. | 在地下室找到了这些 |
[02:46] | The last video tape store in the whole city, dude. | 这是整座城市最后一家音像店了 兄弟 |
[02:51] | Yes! Holy geek-out, wingnut. | 太好了 这些东西太棒了 |
[02:53] | This is so awesome. | 我太开心了 |
[02:55] | Mikey, pizza is on me tonight. | 麦奇 今晚披萨我请 |
[02:57] | Get whatever you want. | 想点什么点什么 |
[02:58] | Booyakasha-na-na-na-na. | 我来也耶耶耶 |
[03:01] | Um, what are you fan-boying so hard over, Leo? | 你怎么这么激动 李奥 |
[03:04] | Mikey managed to track down all these old super rare | 麦奇找到了这些极其珍贵的 |
[03:06] | VHS tapes of “Space-Heroes: The Next Generation.” | 《太空英雄之下一代》录像带版 |
[03:07] | 太空英雄 下一代 | |
[03:09] | The official sequel to the original “Space-Heroes.” | 这是原版太空英雄的官方续集 |
[03:12] | These are from the early 90s, | 这些是90年代早期的作品 |
[03:14] | but most of the tapes were put in a landfill | 但是大多数录影带都被扔进了垃圾堆 |
[03:16] | because the show was deemed too disturbing for kids. | 因为当时大家觉得这部动画不适合儿童观看 |
[03:30] | 太空英雄 下一代 | |
[03:35] | Captain Ryan, the Nefrini are sending out | 瑞安队长 纳弗宁星人发来了 |
[03:37] | an urgent com signal! | 紧急COM呼叫 |
[03:39] | Put them on the screen, Crankshaw Junior. | 放在屏幕上吧 克兰克肖二代 |
[03:43] | Captain Ryan, the Nefrini people feel it is unfair | 瑞安队长 纳弗宁星人认为 |
[03:46] | that the Confederation is taxing our trade routes, | 联盟对我们的贸易路线收费很不公平 |
[03:48] | – and we would ask you- – Blah, blah, blah. | -我们要求… -啊啊啊 |
[03:50] | Do you see what my hand is doing, Nefrini? | 你看我的手像什么 纳弗宁 |
[03:52] | It’s a puppet that is mocking you. Boring! | 像一个正在嘲笑你的木偶 真无聊 |
[03:56] | Mr. Crankshaw, let’s blow these aliens out of the water. | 克兰克肖先生 我们把这些外星人炸出水吧 |
[03:59] | And by water, I mean space! | 我是说 炸出太空 |
[04:03] | But–but sir! The Nefrini are a peaceful race! | 但是先生 纳弗宁星人非常友好 |
[04:05] | We can’t just destroy them! Ahh! | 我们不能直接毁灭他们 |
[04:08] | Fire photogenic missiles! | 发射光原导弹 |
[04:17] | Yes! So awesome! | 太棒了 赞 |
[04:19] | Eh, it’s no Crognard. | 不如克罗格纳德好看 |
[04:20] | This is just as lame as the first Space-Heroes. | 跟第一版《太空英雄》一样烂 |
[04:23] | Lame? It’s making my eyeballs melt with joy. | 烂吗 我的眼睛都要高兴得化了 |
[04:27] | I love this cartoon! Ah. | 我好喜欢这个动画 |
[04:32] | What the heck happened? | 你们这是怎么了 |
[04:35] | We were on our way back from patrolling the city, | 我们正在巡逻城市回来的路上 |
[04:38] | when we found this crazy robed cultist-looking guy | 结果发现一个穿着长袍长得像邪教徒的家伙 |
[04:41] | about to perform what looked like a sacrifice– | 好像正要举行什么献祭仪式… |
[04:44] | So Casey Jones and his sidekick, Raph, gave chase. | 于是凯西·琼斯和他的副手拉斐 进行了追击 |
[04:48] | Sidekick? | 副手 |
[04:49] | We tried to corner the robed dude, | 我们想围堵那个长袍男 |
[04:51] | but he escaped at the last second. | 可他在最后关头逃跑了 |
[04:54] | Escaped? Clearly they kicked our butts to Queens, | 逃跑 他们分明是把我们揍了个狗血淋头 |
[04:56] | but whatever. | 不过无所谓 |
[04:57] | There were way more of them than us. | 他们在数量上占了绝对优势 |
[04:59] | What the heck were they? Human? Robot? Mutant? | 他们到底是什么东西 人类 机器人 变种人 |
[05:03] | Kangaroo men? | 袋鼠人 |
[05:05] | I don’t know, but whatever they were, | 我不知道 但不管他们是什么 |
[05:07] | they were faster and way stronger. | 他们速度非常快 力量也强 |
[05:09] | Even by my standards, and that means something. | 而我的标准向来很苛刻 因此很值得重视 |
[05:12] | My security sensors have been picking up | 我的安保传感器最近监测到 |
[05:14] | more homeless people in the sewers. | 下水道出现了更多流浪者 |
[05:16] | At least I thought they were homeless people. | 也许只是我以为他们是流浪者 |
[05:18] | If these creatures are performing weird sacrifices, | 如果这些生物在举行奇怪的献祭 |
[05:22] | then we need to do something about it. | 那我们得采取一些措施 |
[05:28] | Children, heed my words. | 子民们 记住我的话 |
[05:32] | We are close at hand to bringing about his return. | 我们即将迎来他的回归 |
[05:35] | But we must find the Scroll of the Demodragon. | 但我们必须找到魔龙卷轴 |
[05:39] | With it, we will be able to summon a mighty being | 有了它 我们就能召唤一个强大的生物 |
[05:42] | who has the power to bring forth the Master himself. | 它能够凭一己之力带回我们的主人 |
[05:46] | It waits for us in this city. | 它在城中等着我们 |
[05:48] | Go forth and capture the scroll. | 快去找卷轴吧 |
[05:51] | Do not fail me! | 不要让我失望 |
[05:54] | I just upgraded these new motion detectors | 我升级了这些新款动作检测器 |
[05:57] | to track down our robed friends. | 来追踪那些穿长袍的朋友们 |
[05:59] | Now if they’re in these sewers within a five mile radius, | 只要他们在下水道中方圆8千米内 |
[06:01] | – we’ll find them. – Sweet. | -我们就会看到 -太好了 |
[06:04] | We split up and put these things within five miles of the lair. | 那就分头行动 把这些检测器放在大本营周围 |
[06:07] | Let’s do this, team. | 开始干活吧 各位 |
[06:31] | Oh, man. A motion sensor is going off | 天哪 那个通道里的 |
[06:33] | right down that tunnel. Come on, Mikey. | 传感器响了 快来 麦奇 |
[06:35] | Whoa, dude. Should we call the guys? | 天呐 兄弟 我们要叫大家一起吗 |
[06:37] | We can handle this. Let’s move. | 我们俩能搞定的 走吧 |
[06:44] | There he is– | 他在这… |
[07:28] | Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. | [咒语] |
[07:33] | Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. | [咒语] |
[07:37] | – Mavakaaa sekul – Booyakasha! | -[咒语] -我来也 |
[07:42] | You’re not going anywhere with that old paper, dudes! | 你们别想带着这张旧纸离开 |
[08:24] | No! | 不 |
[08:51] | Let me go, you creepy ghoul! Leo! | 放开我 恐怖食尸鬼 李奥 |
[09:02] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[09:13] | – You okay, little brother? – Not really. | -弟弟 你没事吧 -有点事 |
[09:34] | They caught my blades in their hands | 他们手里抓着我的刀 |
[09:36] | like they were plastic toys. It was crazy. | 就像是抓着塑料玩具一样 太疯狂了 |
[09:39] | You should have called us, man. | 你应该叫上我们的 兄弟 |
[09:40] | We could have been back-up. | 我们本可以支援你的 |
[09:41] | Guys, listen up! | 伙计们 听着 |
[09:43] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[09:44] | So the penthouse belongs to a wealthy collector | 这个套房属于一个富有的 |
[09:47] | of the weird and obscure, mostly magical stuff. | 收集古怪玩意的收藏家 大都是魔法物品 |
[09:49] | Sounds like the perfect candidate | 听起来就像是个完美的 |
[09:51] | for I’m the boss of a freaky cult. | 奇怪宗教头头的候选人 |
[09:54] | I think this is the scroll they stole: | 这应该是他们偷走的卷轴 |
[09:56] | The Scroll of the Demodragon. | 魔龙卷轴 |
[09:57] | A scroll? Like a magic scroll? | 卷轴 那种魔法卷轴 |
[10:00] | Aww, man, I hate magic. | 天哪 我讨厌魔法 |
[10:03] | It’s an ancient evocation said to summon a powerful monster | 这是一个古老的召唤阵 能召唤强大怪兽 |
[10:06] | called Kavaxas. | 卡瓦克西斯 |
[10:08] | Kavaxas belongs to a mythical race of Demodragons | 卡瓦克西斯是一种神奇的魔龙 |
[10:11] | believed to reside in the Netherworld. | 人们相信它住在冥界 |
[10:13] | Magicians are rumored to have summoned them for millennia, | 千年间有传闻说魔法师可以召唤它们 |
[10:15] | their efforts always ending in tragedy. | 但他们的努力通常以失败告终 |
[10:18] | Eh, sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me. | 我感觉就是一堆废话 |
[10:25] | Aww yeah, ghoul-busting Mikey to the rescue! | 食尸鬼杀手麦奇参与救援 |
[10:30] | What did I tell you about the imagination thing, huh? Focus! | 我是怎么跟你说你那些胡思乱想的 集中 |
[10:35] | What have you got, Donnie? | 你有什么线索 多尼 |
[10:37] | Well, with the new sensors… | 用新的感应器 |
[10:38] | I’ve determined a clear pattern of movement. | 我确定出了一种行为模式 |
[10:40] | Right here under the south-east part of Lower Manhattan. | 在下曼哈顿区东南区的下方 |
[10:43] | And here and here. | 还有这里和这里 |
[10:45] | But they all converge at what appears to be | 但他们最后似乎都汇集到了 |
[10:47] | a dead-end at this one place. | 这条死路里 |
[10:50] | you think this is where they live? | 你觉得他们生活在这里 |
[10:52] | Whoo, if they’re actually alive. | 如果他们真的活着的话 |
[11:00] | Do not be sad, my son. | 别伤心 我的儿子 |
[11:03] | Father. | 父亲 |
[11:10] | Leonardo, I know you feel the weight of leading your family, | 李奥纳多 我知道你感受到了引领家族的沉重感 |
[11:14] | but remember, I am always with you. | 但记住 我一直与你同在 |
[11:18] | Sensei, we’re facing something we’ve never encountered before, | 老师 我们遇到了从未遇到过的东西 |
[11:21] | and I can sense something really bad on the horizon. | 而且我感觉有非常不好的事情要发生 |
[11:24] | What can I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[11:26] | Find the light within. | 找到你内心的光 |
[11:28] | It is the only thing that can save you | 这是唯一能够让你对抗 |
[11:30] | against these creatures of darkness. | 那些黑暗生物的力量 |
[11:33] | These beings are not what they appear to be. | 那些东西和他们的外表并不一样 |
[11:36] | Then what are they? | 那他们是什么 |
[11:38] | What are what? Uh, who you talking to, Leo? | 什么是什么 你在和谁说话 李奥 |
[11:41] | It was… | 是… |
[11:45] | No one. Come on, let’s head out. | 没谁 走吧 我们出门 |
[12:10] | This is the place where they meet up. | 这就是他们碰面的场所 |
[12:12] | Doesn’t look suspicious. | 看起来不怎么可疑 |
[12:15] | I sense something strange close by, | 我感觉有什么奇怪的东西在接近 |
[12:17] | but I can’t pinpoint it. | 但是我没法定位他 |
[12:18] | Maybe we should spread out more. Look around. | 也许我们应该分散一点 到处看看 |
[12:22] | Dudes, we got creepers creeping stage right! | 兄弟们 我们抓到那些怪东西的现行了 |
[13:09] | Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. | [咒语] |
[13:13] | Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. | [咒语] |
[13:17] | Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. | [咒语] |
[13:22] | Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. | [咒语] |
[13:26] | Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. | [咒语] |
[13:38] | Children. Our time is nigh. | 子民们 我们的时机就要来了 |
[13:41] | We finally have the Scroll of the Demodragon | 我们终于让魔龙卷轴 |
[13:45] | in our possession! | 属于我们了 |
[13:46] | Now we shall summon a being | 现在我们要召唤一个 |
[13:48] | who will give us all the power we will ever need! | 能给予我们想要的一切力量的生物 |
[13:53] | Tiger Claw is the cult leader?! | 虎爪是邪教头头 |
[13:56] | Excellent work, my Foot Cultists. | 干得漂亮 我的大脚帮教徒们 |
[13:59] | You understand the higher truth of our goal. | 你们理解我们目标之中更高的真理 |
[14:05] | Now I will use the scroll to summon Kavaxas. | 现在我要用这个卷轴来召唤卡瓦克西斯 |
[14:10] | And with this mystic Seal of the Ancients, | 用这个古老印章 |
[14:14] | I will control him, and be his master. | 我将控制它 成为它的主人 |
[14:18] | – Okay, this is not good. – We need a plan of attack. | -好吧 情况不妙 -我们需要进攻计划 |
[14:27] | Uh, everyone distract them while Raph and I get that seal. | 其他人打掩护 我和拉斐去抢印章 |
[14:30] | – Let’s do it. I’m ready. – Me too. | -我们动手吧 我准备好了 -我也是 |
[14:33] | I’m pretty sure these guys are ready too. | 我觉得这些家伙也准备好了 |
[14:37] | Aww, sewer pickles. | 这帮恶心的下水道生物 |
[14:39] | You couldn’t sense them, Red? | 你感觉不到他们吗 爱普莉尔 |
[14:41] | Their minds aren’t like human minds. | 他们的思想和人类思想不一样 |
[14:51] | My old enemies. | 我的旧敌 |
[14:53] | Perfect timing. | 时机完美 |
[14:54] | Now you can bare witness. | 现在你们可以见证了 |
[14:58] | The Foot are finished. | 大脚帮完蛋了 |
[14:59] | Why’d you come back, Tiger Claw? | 你为什么回来 虎爪 |
[15:01] | So we can beat you again? | 让我们再次打败你吗 |
[15:03] | The Foot is by no means finished. | 大脚帮不可能完蛋 |
[15:05] | Look all around you. | 你们看看周围 |
[15:07] | We have been reborn. | 我们都重生了 |
[15:09] | After our last battle, the Foot went underground. | 上次一战之后 大脚帮转入地下活动 |
[15:13] | And in these very sewers, | 在这些下水道里 |
[15:15] | we discovered a strange race of creatures | 我们发现了一种奇怪的物种 |
[15:18] | completely dedicated to the Shredder. | 完全忠心于施莱德 |
[15:21] | And who are these freaks? | 这些怪物是谁 |
[15:23] | Something you couldn’t possibly understand. | 你们无法理解的东西 |
[15:26] | Make them watch. | 让他们看着 |
[15:29] | Let us go, Tiger Dude. | 放开我们 虎仔 |
[15:31] | Or I’ll knock all nine lives out of you. | 否则我们把你的九条命都干掉 |
[15:34] | You will bear witness to the summoning of a greater being, | 你们将见证我召唤一个伟大的生灵 |
[15:38] | Kavaxas, the most powerful of all the Demodragons. | 卡瓦克西斯 有史以来最强大的魔龙 |
[15:42] | And his power will soon belong to me. | 他的力量马上就属于我了 |
[16:03] | Navasa, zaan, kanda, | [咒语] |
[16:06] | athrovaxa, noruto, zavasay. | [咒语] |
[16:13] | Mavakaa sekulaa. | [咒语] |
[16:16] | Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. | [咒语] |
[16:20] | Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. | [咒语] |
[16:24] | Kavaxas! | 卡瓦克西斯 |
[16:53] | Mortal! You dare call upon Kavaxas? | 凡人 你竟敢召唤卡瓦克西斯 |
[16:57] | Lord of the Demodragons, Ruler of the Netherworld?! | 魔龙之王 冥界的统治者 |
[17:01] | I will burn you and the rest of these abominations to ash. | 我要将你和其它可憎之物烧成灰烬 |
[17:10] | You will do nothing but obey me. | 你要听我号令 |
[17:15] | The Seal of the Ancients. | 古老印章 |
[17:17] | You are wiser than I thought, creature. | 你比我想象中聪明 生物 |
[17:21] | Very well then. | 那好 |
[17:22] | What would you have me do, Master? | 你要我做什么 主人 |
[17:28] | You will destroy the Turtles and their human allies, | 你要毁灭乌龟和他们的人类盟友 |
[17:32] | as a sign of fidelity to the Foot. | 表达对大脚帮的忠心 |
[17:34] | Make it slow. Make it…painful. | 要慢慢的 让他们痛苦 |
[17:38] | As you command. | 遵命 |
[17:47] | I have some spare pizza here for you. | 我可以把披萨分给你吃 |
[17:49] | It’s an inter-dimensional sign of love. | 这可是空间内表达爱意的方式 |
[17:53] | Man, dragon-dude, you don’t have to be such a hot-head. | 龙伙计 你不用这么暴躁 |
[17:56] | Get him! | 拿下他 |
[18:28] | No, Kavaxas. | 不 卡瓦克西斯 |
[18:30] | Attack only the Turtles and their allies. | 只进攻乌龟和他们的盟友 |
[18:34] | You will obey me. | 你要听我号令 |
[18:37] | Yes, Master. | 是 主人 |
[18:53] | Yeah boy! | 我来也 |
[19:23] | Duck! | 躲开 |
[19:29] | The mortal has gifts. | 这个凡人有天赋能力 |
[19:31] | And when I eat her whole, | 等我把她吃掉 |
[19:33] | I will absorb her power and use it as I wish. | 我就会吸收她的能力 随意使用 |
[19:46] | Why can’t I…move you? | 我为什么无法移动你 |
[19:50] | Because I am not of this reality, child! | 因为我不属于这个世界 孩子 |
[19:55] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[19:56] | – We have to retreat. – Let’s go! Mikey! | -我们得撤退 -走 麦奇 |
[19:59] | Booyakabunga! | 我来也 |
[20:14] | Stop! You will pursue no further. | 站住 不要追了 |
[20:17] | You will not leave my sight. | 你不许离开我的视线 |
[20:20] | As you command, Master. | 遵命 主人 |
[20:26] | You have proven your usefulness. | 你已经证明了自己的用处 |
[20:37] | Oh, man. Kavaxas is even tougher than Super Shredder. | 卡瓦克西斯比超级施莱德还厉害 |
[20:41] | We could barely take down three Cultists. | 我们连三个信徒都打不赢 |
[20:44] | How are we gonna take down an army | 要怎么打败一支军队 |
[20:45] | plus Tiger Claw and Hot Head too? | 加上虎爪和火焰头 |
[20:48] | What now, Leo? | 现在怎么办 李奥 |
[20:51] | Well, at least we know where their lair is. | 至少我们知道他们的老巢在哪里 |
[20:53] | We just need a new plan of attack. | 我们需要一个新的进攻计划 |
[20:54] | Donnie, we need an upgrade. | 多尼 我们需要升级 |
[20:56] | Can we get our hands on like, say, two or three dozen tanks? | 我们能搞到二三十辆坦克吗 |
[21:01] | April, is this Kavaxas the new leader of The Foot? | 爱普莉尔 这个卡瓦克西斯是大脚帮的新领袖吗 |
[21:05] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[21:07] | I did sense that Tiger Claw summoned him | 我确实感觉到虎爪召唤他 |
[21:09] | because he’s crucial to his plans, | 是因为他对他的计划至关重要 |
[21:11] | whatever they are. That’s all I could get. | 不管是什么计划 我就只知道这么多 |
[21:14] | I wonder what they’re really up to. | 不知道他们到底想干什么 |
[21:17] | I call upon the power of the Seal of the Ancients | 我召唤古老印章的力量 |
[21:21] | to bind you to my purpose. | 让你助我实现目标 |
[21:24] | By the spirits of all Demodragons past, | 我以过去所有魔龙的灵魂起誓 |
[21:27] | you have my will. | 我将听你号令 |
[21:29] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[21:30] | Only you have the power to manifest my wish, do you not? | 只有你有力量实现我的愿望吗 |
[21:35] | Indeed, Master Tiger Claw. | 是的 虎爪主人 |
[21:37] | I have that power… and so much more. | 我有那个力量 而且不止于此 |
[21:42] | Then you must do it. No matter what it takes. | 那不论付出什么代价 你必须实现我的愿望 |
[21:45] | No matter who stands in your way. | 不论什么阻碍到你 |
[21:48] | You will bring the Shredder back from the dead! | 你都要让施莱德大师死而复生 |