时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Yes. Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[00:16] | The Master has arisen! | 大师复活了 |
[00:18] | Long live the Shredder! | 施莱德万岁 |
[00:23] | I am…cold. | 我好…冷 |
[00:25] | Is this truly the earth? | 这里真的是地球吗 |
[00:29] | Or another illusion? | 还是又是幻觉 |
[00:31] | I have been gone for eons. | 我消失了几个世代 |
[00:34] | No. Many months, but not eons, Shredder. | 不 只是几个月 没有几个世代 施莱德 |
[00:38] | You need to recover. Kavaxas, will he heal? | 你需要恢复 卡瓦克西斯 他能恢复吗 |
[00:43] | – In time. – What? | -假以时日 -什么 |
[00:45] | Restore him now! | 让他赶紧恢复 |
[00:47] | I do not want an excuse to keep you here. | 我可不想再留着你了 |
[00:56] | Kavaxas stays with us, Tiger Claw. | 卡瓦克西斯必须留下 虎爪 |
[01:04] | Soon this pitiful world will be ours. | 很快 这个弱小的世界就是我们的了 |
[01:46] | Now we’re talking. | 这才对嘛 |
[01:48] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[01:52] | Sewer apples. | 这下糟了 |
[01:54] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[02:17] | Such a strange alien dimension. | 这个外星次元真奇怪 |
[02:19] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没见过这种东西 |
[02:22] | Captain Ryan. | 瑞安队长 |
[02:26] | The alien simply known as “Z” has found us! | 那个叫Z的外星人找到了我们 |
[02:29] | What are we going to do– | 我们该怎么办 |
[02:36] | What do you want, “Z”? | 你想要什么 Z |
[02:39] | I want to destroy everything. | 我要毁掉一切 |
[02:42] | Reality is boring and meaningless to me. | 现实对我来说既无聊又没有意义 |
[02:46] | But what about love? | 那爱呢 |
[02:48] | Compassion? Come, my friend. | 激情 来吧 朋友 |
[02:50] | Let me introduce you to our “Pleasure Ray” | 让我向你隆重介绍”快乐光芒” |
[02:53] | which will let you feel human emotion. | 能让你感受到人类的情绪 |
[02:57] | I’m ready, Captain. | 我准备好了 队长 |
[02:59] | To feel…emotion. | 感受到…情绪 |
[03:12] | But that was a Photon Eradicator, Captain. | 但那是光子消除剂 队长 |
[03:15] | You just violated Confederation Rules– | 你违反了联盟规则 |
[03:21] | You’re missing another classic | 你们又要错过一集经典的 |
[03:23] | “Space-Heroes: The Next Generation,” Guys! | 《太空英雄 下一代》了 伙计们 |
[03:25] | We gotta get ready for the recon mission. | 我们得为侦察任务做好准备 |
[03:27] | Like you should be doing. | 你也是 |
[03:29] | Ugh, I gotta collect more data on Hot Head. | 我得收集暴脾气的更多情报 |
[03:31] | Now that Tiger Claw has all of the pieces | 现在虎爪集齐了 |
[03:33] | that can resurrect Shredder, we don’t have much time. | 能复活施莱德的所有要素 我们没有时间了 |
[03:36] | You realize Leo is gonna be stupid mad | 你应该知道李奥要是知道 |
[03:38] | when he finds out you watched “Space-Heroes” Without him! | 你不带他自己看太空英雄肯定会很生气 |
[03:43] | Um, where is Leo anyway? | 李奥到底跑哪去了 |
[03:44] | Where else? He’s in the dojo, meditating. | 还能去哪 他在道场冥想 |
[03:47] | I feel so bad for him. | 我真为他难过 |
[03:49] | The weight of the world is always on his shoulders. | 他总是肩负着拯救整个世界的重担 |
[03:55] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[03:57] | It’s too much. | 太沉重了 |
[03:58] | I felt the same way many times in life, my son. | 我曾经也经常有这个想法 孩子 |
[04:02] | But we always endure. | 但我们总能承受的 |
[04:05] | Father, why can’t you appear more often? | 父亲 你为什么不能多出现几次 |
[04:07] | Why do you have to leave? | 你为什么要离开 |
[04:09] | I have come to tell you, Leonardo, | 我是来告诉你 李奥纳多 |
[04:11] | that you must be spiritually prepared for what is to come. | 你的精神上必须为接下来的事做好准备 |
[04:15] | We’re getting ready, Sensei. | 我们在准备 师父 |
[04:17] | But it’s not the Foot I’m worried about. | 但我担心的不是大脚帮 |
[04:19] | It’s that dragon man. | 而是那个龙 |
[04:20] | He’s even more powerful than the Super Shredder. | 他比超级施莱德还要厉害 |
[04:22] | Yes. And if he roams free, | 没错 如果他自由了 |
[04:25] | the earth will forever be cast in shadow. | 地球将永远笼罩在阴影中 |
[04:31] | My son. Remember what I told you before. | 孩子 记住我之前和你说的 |
[04:34] | In darkness, look towards the light. | 在黑暗中 看向光明 |
[04:38] | What does that even mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[04:40] | How can we stop him, Father? | 我们要怎么阻止他 父亲 |
[04:46] | All right. I need to get one last reading | 好了 我需要从卡瓦克西斯身上 |
[04:48] | from Kavaxas to calibrate my new invention. | 最后读取一次数据 校准我的新设备 |
[04:52] | Team, it’s time to go. | 伙计们 该走了 |
[05:07] | So far, so good, guys. | 目前还不错 伙计们 |
[05:09] | No creepy robed Foot dudes anywhere! | 还没有可怕的大脚帮长袍人 |
[05:24] | They look like… Shredder freaks. | 他们看上去…施莱德疯魔了 |
[05:31] | There’s too many. | 太多了 |
[05:34] | Back, you wretched, stinking Shredder beasts! | 后退 你们这些下作肮脏的施莱德怪 |
[05:39] | They have a weakness after all. Fire. | 他们还是有弱点的 火 |
[05:41] | No. Bright light of any kind. | 不 是任何强光 |
[05:45] | All right, trout-mouth, why did you help us? | 好了 鱼嘴 你为什么帮我们 |
[05:47] | You got three seconds to explain yourself. | 给你三秒钟解释 |
[05:49] | I’ll give him two before I open up a can of sardines. | 我给他两秒 不然就等着变沙丁鱼罐头 |
[05:52] | Take it easy. He means well. | 冷静点 他没有恶意 |
[05:55] | For once. | 就这一次 |
[05:57] | I don’t think it’s a trick. | 我觉得这不是陷阱 |
[05:59] | All right, Fishface. Talk. | 好吧 鱼脸怪 说吧 |
[06:01] | You want to know the truth of the Shredder mutants, yes? | 你们想知道施莱德变种人的真相吧 |
[06:04] | Well, prepare yourselves for a wild tale. | 这故事说起来就长了 |
[06:08] | Remember when Shredder fought Splinter? | 还记得施莱德和斯普林特的大战吗 |
[06:10] | Some of Shredder’s experimental mutagen blood | 施莱德的一些实验变种血液 |
[06:13] | spilled in the sewers. | 流到了下水道 |
[06:15] | Well, not long after, | 不久后 |
[06:17] | a man roaming the sewers found the green glowing ooze. | 一个人在下水道发现了这种绿色发光的粘液 |
[06:20] | For some reason, and I do not care to know why, | 不知道为什么 我也不想知道为什么 |
[06:24] | he touched it and transformed into the first | 他触碰之后 就成为了第一只 |
[06:26] | of these horrible monsters. | 可怕的怪物 |
[06:30] | He captured more people from the streets, | 他又从街上抓了许多人 |
[06:32] | transforming a small army. | 造出了一支小军队 |
[06:34] | All possessing random thoughts, memories of the Shredder. | 他们都拥有施莱德的部分想法和记忆 |
[06:38] | These clones built an underground shrine to Shredder, | 这些克隆人为施莱德建了一个地下神殿 |
[06:42] | and that is when Tiger Claw, | 后来虎爪在追捕你们时 |
[06:44] | hunting for you Turtles, found them. | 发现了这一切 |
[06:50] | He used their power and their dedication | 他利用他们的力量和忠诚 |
[06:52] | to build a new Foot army. | 打造了新的大脚军 |
[06:54] | Man, that is the craziest story I’ve ever heard. | 这故事真的太扯了 |
[06:57] | Even weirder than your stories, Mikey. | 比你的故事还要诡异 麦奇 |
[06:59] | I really did meet Megan Fox on that rooftop, yo! | 我真的在屋顶见到了梅根·福克斯 |
[07:03] | Anyway, thanks, Xever. For helping us. | 总之 赛弗 谢谢你帮我们 |
[07:07] | So, are you gonna help us take Kavaxas down? | 你愿意帮我们打败卡瓦克西斯吗 |
[07:09] | Heck no. | 才不要 |
[07:11] | This is getting to be too much, | 别想这种天方夜谭了 |
[07:12] | even for a talking fish. | 虽然我是个会说话的鱼 |
[07:14] | Shredder is back, and he is all gross | 施莱德回来了 浑身畸形 |
[07:17] | and undead and disgusting. Ugh. | 半死不活很恶心 |
[07:20] | They already brought Shredder back? | 他们已经让施莱德复活了吗 |
[07:23] | Ah, yes. | 是的 |
[07:25] | I want to go back to a nice life of crime, | 我要回归为非作歹的生活 |
[07:27] | stealing stuff, romancing the ladies, | 偷东西 撩妹子 |
[07:30] | that kind of thing. | 之类的 |
[07:32] | Later, tartarugas. | 回见 龟兄弟们 |
[07:36] | Eh, who needs that robo-guppy anyway. Let’s do this. | 这种机器孔雀鱼也没什么用 自己上吧 |
[07:54] | They’re here. They’re close. | 他们来了 很近 |
[08:00] | Welcome, my enemies. | 欢迎光临 我的敌人 |
[08:12] | How many millennia have I waited. | 我已等待了多年 |
[08:15] | I will send you to the Netherworld… | 让我送你们去冥界 |
[08:18] | to take my place. | 代替我的位置 |
[08:21] | Now I shall have… | 就让我来… |
[08:24] | my revenge! | 复仇吧 |
[08:26] | Shredder? | 施莱德 |
[08:31] | Booyaka- | 我来也 |
[08:38] | Get him! | 上啊 |
[09:01] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[09:17] | No! | 不要 |
[09:17] | Yes! Thanks, Kitty Claw. | 太棒了 谢谢猫爪 |
[09:25] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[09:31] | All right, Hot Head. Attack Zombie Shredder! | 暴脾气 攻击僵尸施莱德 |
[09:36] | Cannot…disobey. | 无法 违背 |
[09:42] | It’s just like a video game. | 简直跟电子游戏一样 |
[09:49] | Aww, yeah! Level up! | 太棒了 升级啦 |
[09:52] | Nice try, Turtle. Whoa! | 想得美 乌龟 |
[09:54] | Heads up, T.C. | 给你 虎爪 |
[10:00] | You obey only me, your master. | 你只听我的 我是你的主人 |
[10:05] | I got the readings I need. Mikey, we need an exit. | 数据拿到了 麦奇 我们需要突围 |
[10:08] | Booyakabunga! | 我们走也 |
[10:12] | I hates when they do that. | 我好讨厌他们这样 |
[10:15] | How easily you turned on us. | 你就这样背叛了我们 |
[10:18] | What is your game? | 到底怎么回事 |
[10:20] | Only to serve the one who holds the Seal, Master. | 谁手里有封印我听谁的 主人 |
[10:25] | Shredder, what will you have me do? | 施莱德 你希望我怎么做 |
[10:27] | Banish the Demodragon back to the Netherworld? | 将魔龙打回冥界吗 |
[10:30] | No. Kavaxas is a powerful ally. | 不 卡瓦克西斯是个强大的盟友 |
[10:35] | He will remain on Earth with us… | 他会与我们一起留在地球 |
[10:38] | as my second in command. | 作为我的副手 |
[10:41] | What? | 什么 |
[10:48] | There. Finished. | 搞定了 |
[10:50] | Based on this new data, | 根据新数据 |
[10:51] | my spectral blasters will be good to go. | 我的特制镭射炮可以运作了 |
[10:53] | These babies are specially designed | 这些镭射炮是我特别设计的 |
[10:55] | to take down supernatural entities. | 用来对付超自然敌人 |
[11:00] | This is the coolest thing! Whoa! | 好酷啊 |
[11:06] | I’ll just put this down right here. | 我把它放在这里 |
[11:09] | I’ve got five spectral blasters, | 我有五个特制镭射炮 |
[11:11] | one for each of us, except Casey. | 每人一个 除了凯西 |
[11:13] | What? That’s racialist, yo! | 什么 你这是种族歧视 |
[11:16] | We just don’t trust you with anything that shoots anything. | 这种攻击性武器交给你我们不放心 |
[11:20] | Especially lasers. Sorry, Casey. | 尤其是激光类 抱歉 凯西 |
[11:23] | Ah, weak! | 没劲 |
[11:34] | All right, let’s move out. | 好的 出发吧 |
[11:39] | Leatherhead! Yes! | 呆皮鳄 太好了 |
[11:41] | I called for some back-up, dudes. | 我叫了后援 兄弟们 |
[11:44] | Karai, I thought I told you to heal up, | 卡莱 我不是让你休养吗 |
[11:46] | we’d take care of this. | 我们会解决的 |
[11:47] | Like I was really going to listen to your advice, Leo? | 你觉得我会听你的吗 李奥 |
[11:50] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[11:51] | Well, we got the tools, we got the talent. | 武器在手 天分头脑也有 |
[11:53] | Let’s kick some undead Shredder butt, | 我们去把施莱德揍得屁滚尿流 |
[11:55] | and take Hot Head down once and for all. | 顺带着一举解决暴脾气 |
[12:01] | I question whether Shredder is alive at all | 我怀疑施莱德是真的复活了 |
[12:05] | or simply the puppet of Kavaxas. | 还是成为了卡瓦克西斯的傀儡 |
[12:08] | I feel you, T.C. What are you gonna do? | 我懂你 虎爪 你打算怎么做 |
[12:10] | Go on mutant strike? | 主动出击吗 |
[12:12] | Tiger Claw. | 虎爪 |
[12:13] | Now that Kavaxas is my second in command, | 现在卡瓦克西斯是我的副手 |
[12:17] | you will relinquish the Seal of the Ancients to him. | 你应该立刻将上古封印归还给他 |
[12:21] | Right now. | 执行吧 |
[12:25] | No, never. It is too dangerous, Shredder. | 不行 这样太危险 施莱德 |
[12:29] | I will not allow it. | 我决不允许 |
[12:31] | If you will not obey me, | 如果你不听我命令 |
[12:33] | then you shall be destroyed. | 那你就去死吧 |
[12:45] | Yes! Finally! It is done. | 太好了 终于完成了 |
[12:50] | What? What is done? | 什么 什么完成了 |
[12:52] | I had to achieve three deeds to end this world. | 我必须完成三件事才能终结这个世界 |
[12:57] | First, destroy a great warrior: Tatsu. | 首先 毁灭伟大的武士达郎 |
[13:00] | Next, resurrect an evil warrior: Shredder. | 然后 复活邪恶的武士施莱德 |
[13:04] | And finally, destroy the Seal that binds me. | 最后 毁灭束缚我的封印 |
[13:10] | And now, I can unleash the spirits of the Netherworld | 现在我可以释放冥界的灵魂 |
[13:15] | onto the earth and control both worlds. | 来到这个世界 并控制两个世界了 |
[13:19] | Master Shredder, we must stop him! | 施莱德大师 我们必须阻止他 |
[13:21] | Don’t you understand, Tiger Claw? | 你还不明白吗 虎爪 |
[13:24] | You were right. | 你之前说得对 |
[13:26] | Kavaxas is my master now. | 卡瓦克西斯现在是我的主人了 |
[13:32] | Watch… | 看着 |
[13:33] | as the world ends. | 这个世界终结吧 |
[14:33] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[14:35] | I don’t play with dead things, yo. | 我不跟死人玩 |
[14:41] | Tatsu! | 达郎 |
[14:44] | Oh, no, Ho Chan? | 不 陈候 |
[14:51] | Oh, boy. You’re doomed! | 天 你们死定了 |
[14:54] | Mikey, Karai, and Leatherhead, you’re with me. | 麦奇 卡莱 呆皮鳄 你们跟我来 |
[14:56] | We’re going after Kavaxas. | 我们去对付卡瓦克西斯 |
[14:57] | The rest of you take down these ghosts. | 其他人对付这些鬼魂 |
[15:03] | I don’t need it, Casey. I got Leatherhead. | 我不需要 凯西 我有呆皮鳄 |
[15:06] | Booyakasha! | 我们来也 |
[15:10] | Totally metal. | 太赞了 |
[15:15] | Fight, my undead minions. | 战斗吧 我未死的手下 |
[15:18] | This is too freaky-deaky for me, dog! | 我觉得这太恐怖了 老兄 |
[15:20] | Let us make like tree and run. | 我们快快逃走吧 |
[15:34] | In a dimension of suffering, in an age of pain, | 在一个煎熬的世界 痛苦的时代 |
[15:37] | I ruled on a throne of bone. | 我以死人统治 |
[15:42] | I, Kavaxas, swore one day I would rule all dimensions. | 我 卡瓦克西斯 发誓有一天会统治所有世界 |
[15:47] | The time has come! | 这一刻终于到来了 |
[16:03] | They just keep coming. | 他们一直出来 |
[16:06] | Oh! Giant hands! | 大手 |
[16:11] | Pecs…getting…crushed. | 胸大肌 被 捏扁了 |
[16:13] | Why don’t you pick on someone your own size, Ho Chan? | 不要欺负人 陈候 |
[16:20] | – Splinter! – Sensei? | -斯普林特 -老师 |
[16:22] | – Father? – Hamato Yoshi? | -父亲 -滨户良 |
[16:25] | Now this really ticks me off to no end. | 这真是太让我生气了 |
[16:28] | I will send you back to the Netherworld | 我会把你打回冥界 |
[16:30] | from where you came, demon! Hi-ya! | 打道回府 恶魔 |
[16:38] | Now is the season of evil. | 现在是邪恶的季节 |
[16:42] | Humanity’s last cry. | 人类即将终结 |
[16:47] | Never! | 休想 |
[16:54] | Your power is waning, wizard. | 你的力量在变弱 巫师 |
[17:04] | Eat hot plasma, Tatsu. | 吃我一记等离子枪 达郎 |
[17:14] | It’s endless. | 没有尽头 |
[17:16] | I hate dead things. | 我讨厌死的东西 |
[17:39] | No! Leatherhead! | 不 呆皮鳄 |
[18:04] | Yeah, boy! | 棒 |
[18:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:29] | No! | 不 |
[18:37] | Impossible! | 不可能 |
[18:39] | The Seal cannot be fixed. | 封印无法修复 |
[18:41] | How–how is it working? | 怎么还有用 |
[18:44] | ‘Cause I’m super dope like that, fool! | 因为我超级厉害 白痴 |
[18:47] | Okay, Hot Head, you’re gonna stop the ghost invasion | 好 暴脾气 你要停止鬼魂入侵 |
[18:50] | and make everything normal again! | 让一切恢复正常 |
[18:52] | Your new boss, Mikey, commands you. | 你的新主人麦奇命令你 |
[18:55] | I must…obey! | 我必须 遵守命令 |
[19:23] | It is time to go back to your abyss, Ho Chan! | 是时候回你的深渊去了 陈候 |
[19:26] | No! Please! Seriously! | 不 求你 不要 |
[19:29] | I don’t wanna! | 我不想回去 |
[19:39] | In darkness, look towards the light. | 在黑暗中 看向光明 |
[19:45] | I get it now. Mikey! | 我明白了 麦奇 |
[19:47] | Force Kavaxas to open up a portal | 逼卡瓦克西斯再打开一个 |
[19:48] | back to the Netherworld! Hurry! | 通往冥界的传送门 快 |
[19:50] | You heard him, Hot Head! Open up that portal, now! | 你听到了 暴脾气 马上打开传送门 |
[19:55] | As…you…commmand, Master. | 遵命 主人 |
[20:16] | We do not belong here, demon. | 我们不属于这里 恶魔 |
[20:20] | No! | 不 |
[20:59] | Good-bye, my family. | 再见 我的家人 |
[21:01] | I love you all. | 我爱你们 |
[21:15] | So long, Master Splinter. | 再见 斯普林特大师 |
[21:18] | We’ve got the Seal. | 我们有封印 |
[21:20] | We’re gonna smash it into dust and spread it over the ocean. | 我们要把它碾成粉末撒进海洋里 |
[21:23] | That power will never be used again. | 再也不会有人使用它的力量了 |
[21:25] | Tiger Claw helped us. He left, declaring a truce. | 虎爪帮了我们 他提出休战后离开了 |
[21:31] | Wow. Who would have thought? | 真没想到 |
[21:32] | I guess miracles really can happen. | 看来奇迹的确会发生 |
[21:36] | Like that amazing sunset. | 就像这美丽的日落 |
[21:39] | I was pretty sure we’d never see one of those again. | 我很确定我们以后再也不会见到了 |
[21:43] | Come on, team. Let’s go home. | 各位 我们回家吧 |
[21:46] | Hold on, Leo. | 等一下 李奥 |
[21:48] | I just want to appreciate this moment… | 我想再多欣赏一下 |
[21:50] | for a little while longer. | 这美丽的时刻 |