时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | It’s been too long | 我们已经很久 |
[00:23] | since we’ve faced real battle, Y’Gythgba. | 没有遭遇过真正的战争了 伊吉特巴 |
[00:25] | I hunger for combat! | 我渴望战争 |
[00:27] | True warriors are rare in any system, Commander G’Throkka. | 真正的战士在哪里都很难找到 基思拉卡指挥官 |
[00:33] | General R’Kavaka, to what do I owe this honor? | 罗卡沃卡将军 请问有何贵干 |
[00:37] | Commander G’Throkka, I bring news: | 基思拉卡指挥官 我带来了消息 |
[00:39] | the bounty hunter and escaped convict K’Vathrak lives. | 赏金猎人和逃犯可瓦斯拉克没死 |
[00:42] | Rokka rokka. | 拉卡拉卡 |
[00:43] | After six Vokk years, he turns up now? | 已经过了六沃年了 他现在出现 |
[00:45] | How can this be? | 这是为什么呢 |
[00:47] | How is not important. | 为什么不重要 |
[00:49] | What matters is that he’s captured, | 重要的是他现在被抓住了 |
[00:51] | and I’ve selected you to lead the hunt. | 而我选择你来指挥这场追捕 |
[00:54] | Sir, is this the same criminal who– | 长官 这就是那个… |
[00:56] | Took my eye and left me to perish by my wounds. | 夺走了我的眼睛并让伤痕累累的我等死的那个罪犯 |
[00:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:00] | I will find him no matter what the cost. | 我会不惜一切代价找到他的 |
[01:04] | Where is he, General? | 他在哪里 将军 |
[01:06] | He is hunting benevolent Utrom in Dimension X, | 他正在X宇宙追捕善人奥特姆 |
[01:09] | and traveling back and forth to a primitive mud ball | 往返于一个发展落后的泥球 |
[01:11] | the locals call “Earth.” | 那个地方叫”地球” |
[01:13] | Earth? | 地球 |
[01:17] | Then we will set a course for this world. | 那我们就去那走一趟 |
[01:20] | Y’Gythgba, are you ready? | 伊吉特巴 你准备好了吗 |
[01:23] | Uh, yes. Of course, sir. | 当然了 长官 |
[01:24] | Ready as always. | 时刻准备着 |
[01:26] | Setting coordinates. | 设置地点 |
[01:28] | Destination: Earth. | 目的地: 地球 |
[02:04] | – Now we’re talking. – Yeah! | -这才像话 -没错 |
[02:07] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到办法了 |
[02:09] | Aw, sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:12] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[02:50] | Utrom Klaatu, what are Agent Bishop’s current coordinates? | 奥特姆·克拉图 毕夏普特工在哪里 |
[02:54] | This way, Utrom Niktu. We have little time | 这边 奥特姆·尼克度 |
[02:56] | to warn him of the Salamandrian Rogue. | 我们得要马上提醒他蜥蜴人强盗的事 |
[03:07] | It is him. It is the rogue. | 是他 是那个强盗 |
[03:27] | Where is he? Where is Bishop? | 他在哪里 毕夏普在哪里 |
[03:35] | I think I will stay here on Regal 4 | 我觉得我会待在里格尔4号 |
[03:38] | because I love you, Shahna. | 因为我爱你 莎哈娜 |
[03:48] | No! | 不 |
[03:50] | Captain Ryan, I am so sorry, sir. | 瑞安队长 我很抱歉长官 |
[03:54] | I know what she meant to you. | 我知道她对你有多重要 |
[03:56] | If there is anything I can– | 有什么我能… |
[04:07] | Oh, well. Port me up, Scronus. | 好吧 把我传送上去 斯克诺斯 |
[04:11] | Aw, poor guy. | 他真可怜 |
[04:15] | Aren’t you guys even watching? | 你们到底有没有在看 |
[04:17] | Didn’t you see Ryan lost the love of his life? | 你们没看到瑞安失去了他的人生挚爱了吗 |
[04:20] | Ha! Got you back. | 还给你 |
[04:22] | Eh, whatever. | 算了 |
[04:23] | You two are sickening. Chompy, I’m out of here. | 你们两个让人反胃 小咬我们走 |
[04:28] | You say something, Raph? | 你说什么了吗 拉斐 |
[04:31] | Whoa, Karai, take it easy! | 卡莱 悠着点 |
[04:33] | That’s why it’s called training. | 这才是训练啊 |
[04:34] | Just because I like you doesn’t mean | 我才不会因为喜欢你 |
[04:36] | I’m gonna go easy on you, Leo. | 就对你手下留情的 李奥 |
[04:38] | Yuck. Ugh. | 呸 |
[04:41] | Yo, Mikey, you want to play some– | 麦奇 你想玩… |
[04:43] | Thanks for the sweet future tech, Renet. | 感谢美好的现代科技 蕾内特 |
[04:45] | Now we can, like, chat through time and space! | 我们现在可以跨越空间时间聊天了 |
[04:48] | Does this mean we’re in a long-distance relationship? | 我们算不算是在异地恋啊 |
[05:03] | Forget it, Chompy. | 算了吧 小咬 |
[05:04] | Who needs love? Not this guy. | 谁需要爱 我才不需要爱 |
[05:07] | I’m a lone wolf. A rebel! A loner! | 我是头孤狼 反叛者 孤独者 |
[05:10] | I’m fine all by my– | 我一个人好着… |
[05:16] | Holy space apples! Mona! | 我的天呐 蒙娜 |
[05:18] | Hello, Raphael. So good to see you. | 你好 拉斐尔 能见到你真好 |
[05:21] | We need your help. We are traveling to Earth. | 我们需要你的帮助 我们正去往地球 |
[05:24] | Earth? You’re coming here? | 地球 你要来这里 |
[05:26] | When? | 什么时候 |
[05:28] | We’re touching down soon, Raphael. | 我们马上就着陆了 拉斐尔 |
[05:29] | I’ll send you the coordinates. | 我马上把位置发给你 |
[05:31] | You sit tight, Mona. Help is on the way! | 你等着我 蒙娜 我马上就到 |
[05:41] | Salamandrians, on their way to Earth. | 蜥蜴人已经在来地球了路上了 |
[05:45] | And they are not responding to our hailing frequencies. | 他们也不回应我们持续的呼叫 |
[05:48] | Sacre bleu! | 我的天哪 |
[05:50] | What could they possibly want, s’il vous plait? | 请问他们会去找什么 |
[05:52] | It is hard to say. We already have one crazed Salamandrian | 很难说 已经有一个疯狂的蜥蜴人 |
[05:55] | on the loose hunting Utrom. | 在外流窜猎杀奥特姆了 |
[05:57] | We do not need any more. Bishop? | 我们不需要更多了 毕夏普 |
[05:59] | I’ll travel to Earth and organize an EPF intercept team. | 我会去地球组建一个EPF防卫队 |
[06:03] | If they’re hostile, I will deal with them. | 如果他们怀有敌意 我会处理他们的 |
[06:19] | Mona! | 蒙娜 |
[06:20] | How I have missed you, Raphael. | 我好想你啊 拉斐尔 |
[06:23] | Yikes! I can’t believe Raph has the hots for a big newt. | 不敢相信拉斐居然喜欢一个蝾螈 |
[06:28] | I know, right? He’s got weird taste. | 是吧 他口味很奇特 |
[06:32] | Y’Gythgba felt we could use your help, | 伊吉特巴觉得我们需要你的帮助 |
[06:34] | and, given the threat, perhaps she is right. | 就危险情况来说 也许她是对的 |
[06:37] | A criminal Salamandrian has been hunting | 一个蜥蜴人罪犯正在猎杀 |
[06:39] | and destroying Utrom on Earth and in Dimension X. | 和毁坏在地球和X宇宙的奥特姆们 |
[06:41] | Those poor Utrom! | 可怜的奥特姆们 |
[06:43] | What kind of jerk would do that? | 什么样的混蛋会做这种事 |
[06:45] | The Newtralizer. | 纽特莱泽 |
[06:47] | Yeah, but we zapped him out of existence | 但是我们不是在毁了他的传送器后 |
[06:49] | when we destroyed his teleporter. | 就让他消失了吗 |
[06:50] | No. He lives. | 不 他还活着 |
[06:52] | And he has already vanished from our scanners. | 而且他已经从我们的扫描仪中消失了 |
[06:54] | I fear he may have found a way to jump between dimensions. | 我害怕他已经找到了可以穿越空间的方法 |
[06:57] | Don’t worry, Sal. We’ll find him, | 别担心 我们会找到他的 |
[07:00] | no matter where he is. | 不管他在哪里 |
[07:01] | That’s a promise. | 这是个承诺 |
[07:26] | Rokka rokka! | 拉卡拉卡 |
[07:27] | Oh, no. It’s him. | 不 是他 |
[07:30] | Run away. Run away! | 快跑 快跑 |
[07:39] | Halt, mercenary. | 别动 雇佣兵 |
[07:40] | Raise forelimbs and submit to Utrom Sentry. | 举起你的前肢 向奥特姆哨兵投降 |
[07:45] | Capture and contain. | 抓捕并控制他 |
[07:51] | Ha! I’m coming for you, Bishop. | 我来了 毕夏普 |
[07:54] | Rokka rokka rokka! | 拉卡拉卡拉卡 |
[07:59] | We need to split up if we’re gonna find the Newtralizer. | 我们要想找到纽特莱泽就得分头行动 |
[08:01] | Raph, Mona, Mikey, and Sal Commander | 拉斐 蒙娜 麦奇和指挥官 |
[08:03] | will try his last location. | 去他最后去过的地方 |
[08:05] | Take this tracker. | 带着这个追踪器 |
[08:06] | It’s the only way to anticipate his next move. | 这是唯一能预测他动向的东西 |
[08:09] | Thanks, Sal, and good luck to all of you. | 谢谢你指挥官 祝你们好运 |
[08:22] | – Any sign of your boy? – He’s not my boy. | -有你的人的动静了吗 -他不是我的人 |
[08:26] | But he is not far from here. | 但是他离这里不远 |
[08:32] | You two will stay here. Keep watch. | 你们两个留在这里 一直盯着 |
[08:34] | He may teleport this way. | 他也许会向这里传送 |
[08:36] | Let us go, Michelangelo. | 我们走 米开朗琪罗 |
[08:38] | Aye, aye, Commander. | 遵命 长官 |
[08:40] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[08:45] | So, uh, Mona, | 蒙娜 |
[08:47] | what happened since the last time we, um, chilled? | 自从上次”一起玩”后 你过得怎么样 |
[08:51] | Chilled? You mean the ice planet where we met? | “一起玩” 你是指在冰冻星球相遇吗 |
[08:54] | So many things have transpired, Raphael. | 发生了太多事 拉斐尔 |
[08:57] | After you left, Lord Dregg invaded Salamandria. | 你离开之后 德雷格大人入侵了蜥蜴国 |
[09:01] | It was a huge battle– | 那场战争很惨烈 |
[09:02] | the biggest our planet has ever seen. | 是我们星球上发生的最大战役 |
[09:08] | Lord Dregg!? He survived us Turtles and the Triceratons? | 德雷格大人 我们和三角龙居然都没杀死他 |
[09:12] | Man, it’s hard to squash that big space cockroach! | 天哪 那只太空蟑螂还真是命硬 |
[09:15] | We drove him away. But Dregg swore revenge on– | 我们赶走了他 但德雷格发誓要复仇… |
[09:29] | Oh, no! We were supposed to keep watch! | 完了 我们放哨疏忽了 |
[09:31] | – Commander! – Michelangelo! | -指挥官 -米开朗琪罗 |
[09:38] | Commander! | 指挥官 |
[09:40] | Where’s the Newtralizer? | 纽特莱泽在哪里 |
[09:56] | Mona! | 蒙娜 |
[10:00] | No! | 不要 |
[10:06] | Bishop? What the heck is going on, man? | 毕夏普 你这是干什么 |
[10:08] | Yeah! I thought we were friends, yo! | 是啊 我们不是朋友吗 兄弟 |
[10:11] | We are friends, yo. | 我们是朋友 兄弟 |
[10:13] | But Salamandrians are forbidden in this galaxy. | 但这个星系不允许蜥蜴人出现 |
[10:26] | Whoa, what the heck? | 怎么回事 |
[10:27] | Okay, now the tracker says Newtralizer’s gone again. | 追踪器又显示纽特莱泽已经消失 |
[10:31] | Here, let the science guy take a look, maybe. | 来 让技术担当看看 |
[10:35] | He keeps teleporting. | 他一直在不停移动 |
[10:36] | Maybe he’s going back and forth, | 也许他在来回跑 |
[10:38] | to and from Dimension X. | 穿梭于X空间 |
[10:39] | Um, guys? He’s here. | 各位 他来了 |
[10:56] | Rokka rokka. | 拉卡拉卡 |
[11:03] | Looks like he acquired some kind of electricity-based power. | 看来他的力量需要靠电能供给 |
[11:06] | Great. Like being indestructible wasn’t enough. | 真是绝了 刀枪不入还不够逆天吗 |
[11:09] | Well, let’s attack while he’s charging up. | 趁他在充电 我们出手吧 |
[11:20] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[11:21] | Turtles, it’s been a long time. Rokka rokka. | 乌龟们 好久不见 拉卡拉卡 |
[11:26] | I owe you for this new power you’ve given me. | 这个新能力还是你们给我的 |
[11:30] | Here, let me thank you. | 让我好好表达下谢意 |
[11:43] | I don’t know who you are, girl, | 我不认识你 小妞 |
[11:46] | but I’ll crush you like the rest of them. | 不过你会跟他们一起死 |
[11:49] | Rokka rokka! | 拉卡拉卡 |
[11:54] | What are you gonna do now, lizard? | 现在你想怎么办 蜥蜴 |
[12:03] | Relax. Have a drink! | 放轻松 来喝一杯 |
[12:13] | I’ll be back for all of you! Rokka rokka. | 我会回来收拾你们的 拉卡拉卡 |
[12:17] | You’ll be next! | 你就是下一个 |
[12:27] | I did not realize these were the same Salamandrians | 我没意识到是这两位蜥蜴人 |
[12:30] | who helped us battle the Kraang. | 帮助我们打败了克朗 |
[12:32] | Next time, look before you capture | 下次抓外星生物之前 |
[12:33] | an alien life form, Bishop. | 先看看清楚 毕夏普 |
[12:35] | We are all friends here. | 我们都是朋友 |
[12:36] | We all seek to stop K’Vathrak. | 都希望能阻止可瓦斯拉克 |
[12:38] | Yeah. The Newtralizer’s out of control. | 是啊 纽特莱泽已经失控了 |
[12:41] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[12:42] | If he decides to destroy all Utrom, | 如果他决定毁掉所有奥特姆 |
[12:45] | bait him here. | 那就诱他来这里 |
[12:53] | Take positions out of sight. | 在隐蔽位置设埋伏 |
[12:55] | I’m adjusting my com to an open frequency. | 我会把通讯设备调到公开频率 |
[12:59] | Do you hear that, K’Vathrak? | 听到了吗 克瓦斯拉克 |
[13:01] | Come and get me, coward. | 来打我啊 懦夫 |
[13:09] | Listen, Mona, when this is over, I– | 蒙娜 等一切结束 我… |
[13:12] | I want you to stay on Earth with us. | 我希望你跟我们一起留在地球 |
[13:13] | Impossible. I am a Salamandrian warrior. | 不可能 我是蜥蜴国的战士 |
[13:16] | My life is dedicated to battle and the honor of my people. | 我的生命已经献给战斗 献给我的人民 |
[13:19] | But there’s so much for you here. | 可你在这里会很开心的 |
[13:21] | There’s fighting and pizza | 可以打斗 吃披萨 |
[13:22] | and “Space Heroes: The Next Generation,” and– | 还可以看《太空英雄之下一代》… |
[13:37] | Bishop! | 毕夏普 |
[13:38] | I’m going to destroy you. | 我要毁了你 |
[13:40] | And then your precious Utrom Council’s next. | 然后再毁了你视如珍宝的奥特姆议会 |
[14:11] | Cowabunga! | 飞檐走壁 |
[14:18] | Give up, Newt! | 放弃吧 纽特 |
[14:49] | Rokka rokka. | 拉卡拉卡 |
[14:55] | Move! | 快跑 |
[15:01] | G’Throkka, my old friend. | 基思拉卡 老朋友 |
[15:05] | I think it’s time I took your other eye. | 是时候把另一只眼也给我了吧 |
[15:09] | You dirty–aah! | 你这混蛋… |
[15:12] | Fool! | 蠢货 |
[15:15] | I’m gonna eat your brain, Bishop! | 看我吃了你的脑子 毕夏普 |
[15:18] | Do you even know why you so badly want Utrom destroyed? | 你知不知道自己为何这么想毁掉奥特姆 |
[15:21] | Because the Kraang brainwashed you. | 因为克朗给你洗脑了 |
[15:29] | Now you’re going in my belly. | 你要进我的肚子了 |
[15:44] | Leave him alone, Newtralizer! | 放开他 纽特莱泽 |
[15:45] | Yeah! Why don’t you pick on someone | 是啊 你能不能挑战下别人 |
[15:47] | with more than just a brain for a body? | 别挑这种只有脑子的生物 |
[15:50] | Yes. Now I have all of my enemies in one place. | 很好 现在我的敌人已经齐聚一堂 |
[15:57] | Um, Sal, you didn’t bring like some giant robot back-up, right? | 萨尔 你带没带巨型机器人助攻 |
[16:10] | I’m gonna watch your bodies fry! Rokka rokka! | 看我烤焦你们的尸体 拉卡拉卡 |
[16:37] | Sacre bleu! | 我的天哪 |
[16:38] | It is the Turtles! | 是那群乌龟 |
[16:40] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[16:41] | It’s the Utrom Council– | 是奥特姆议会 |
[16:44] | Quickly, give them breathers. | 快点 给他们呼吸器 |
[16:53] | Phew. You the man, Bishop. Thanks! | 好险 你真靠谱 毕夏普 谢了 |
[16:56] | High-three me, Rook. | 给我三 鲁克 |
[16:58] | High three? | 给你三 |
[17:07] | Queen, I bring you dire news. | 女王 大事不好 |
[17:10] | The rogue Salamandrian may be too powerful | 那只蜥蜴人暴徒太过强大 |
[17:12] | for the likes of all of us, even for the EPF. | 我们无力匹敌 连EPF也不行 |
[17:16] | The existence of all ten dimensions is at grave risk, | 十大空间都面临被毁灭的危险 |
[17:20] | yet we know next to nothing about our foe. | 然而我们却毫不了解对方 |
[17:23] | Not entirely true. I’ve measured his voltage, | 这也不一定 我测量了他的电压 |
[17:26] | amperage, even his intrinsic field. | 电流 还有内部电场 |
[17:28] | You could be a tremendous help to me, Donatello. | 你真是能帮大忙 多纳泰罗 |
[17:31] | I have built an electrical dampening cannon | 我已经制作了电能压制大炮 |
[17:33] | that could end him for good, | 能够一次性了结他 |
[17:35] | but I need to program it with your data. | 但我需要用里的数据来设定程序 |
[17:37] | Ooh, electrical dampener! | 电能压制器 |
[17:39] | Let me check that out. | 让我看看 |
[17:40] | So, we have a weapon. We still need a plan. | 我们有了武器 还需要作战计划 |
[17:43] | Well, you doused him with water. It really shut him down. | 只要用水泼他就行 非常见效 |
[17:46] | But we need the element of surprise. | 但我们需要出其不意 |
[17:48] | If he attacks first, it’s all over. | 如果让他占了先机 那就完了 |
[17:51] | Everyone must be wary. | 大家千万要小心 |
[17:52] | K’Vathrak has destroyed many Utrom | 自从瓦斯拉克上次出现 |
[17:55] | since he manifested only last– | 他已经毁掉了许多奥特姆… |
[18:03] | Look out! Queen! | 小心 女王 |
[18:10] | Sacre bleu! | 我的天哪 |
[18:13] | Sacre bleu! | 我的天哪 |
[18:18] | Attack! | 上 |
[18:27] | Get him through the portal. | 让他从通道过去 |
[18:43] | I got him! | 我来 |
[18:45] | Rokka rokka! | 拉卡拉卡 |
[18:50] | Get ready. We need to keep him grounded, | 准备好 要把他留在这里 |
[18:52] | or the weapon won’t work. | 否则武器不管用 |
[18:53] | You’re mine, G’Throkka. | 那是我的了 基思拉卡 |
[18:55] | I’ll destroy you myself! | 我会亲自干掉你 |
[18:59] | Now! | 现在 |
[19:20] | Is that it? Did we get him? | 好了吗 拿下他了吗 |
[19:28] | You can’t stop electricity, fools! | 你阻止不了电 白痴 |
[19:59] | No! | 不 |
[20:06] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[20:07] | No! | 不 |
[20:09] | Now do you see? | 怎么样 |
[20:11] | Do you see what I’m capable of? | 见识我的能力了吗 |
[20:14] | You want to see angry? Turn around! | 想知道什么是愤怒吗 转身 |
[20:18] | Booyakasha! | 去死吧 |
[20:25] | It’s working! Once I suck out your powers, | 成功了 等我吸走你的能力 |
[20:28] | you’re going down. | 你就死定了 |
[20:35] | Look! | 看 |
[20:38] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[20:46] | Electromagnetic interference. But from where? | 电磁干扰 哪里的 |
[20:50] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:51] | No! | 不 |
[20:53] | He’s coming! | 他来了 |
[20:55] | He must have followed us here. | 他肯定跟踪我们过来的 |
[21:10] | Lord Dregg. | 德雷格大人 |
[21:13] | Salamandrians, | 蜥蜴人 |
[21:15] | now I shall reap my vengeance on both of you, | 我要找你们和乌龟 |
[21:18] | and the Turtles, and this whole stupid world! | 还有整个世界报仇 |
[21:40] | Dregg, my old ally. | 德雷格 我的老朋友 |
[21:46] | Rokka rokka rokka! | 拉卡拉卡拉卡 |
[22:10] | Lord Dregg is here? | 德雷格大人来了 |
[22:44] | Rokka. | 是的 |
[22:46] | First Mikey gets disintegrated, and now Dregg invades. | 首先麦奇消失了 现在德雷格又来了 |
[22:50] | So, uh, what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[22:54] | No! | 不 |
[22:55] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[22:56] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[23:16] | We must retreat. Everyone, hurry! | 我们必须撤退 大家快走 |
[23:19] | Everyone, fall back! | 大家撤退 |
[23:23] | Commander! | 指挥官 |
[23:25] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[23:27] | – No! – Mona! | -不 -蒙娜 |
[23:29] | There’s too many! | 他们太多了 |
[23:38] | Look at it! Such beautiful chaos. | 看啊 这混乱真美 |
[23:43] | Lord Vrinigath Dregg, | 德雷格大人 |
[23:46] | it’s been a long time, rokka rokka. | 好久不见 拉卡拉卡 |
[23:49] | Excellent to see you here | 很高兴在这 |
[23:51] | on this primitive mud ball, my old assassin, | 原始泥球见到你 我的老友 |
[23:54] | and with new powers. | 你还有了新能力 |
[23:56] | I could use your talents once more. | 我可以再用一次你的才能 |
[23:59] | I plan to wipe this pitiful planet out | 我打算把所有敌人一起 |
[24:02] | and all of my enemies with it. | 连同这个星球一起灭掉 |
[24:04] | Heh. If it destroys every Utrom hiding here, | 好 如果能毁灭这里所有的奥特姆 |
[24:09] | I’m all for it. | 我愿意 |
[24:11] | You are brutal and needlessly sadistic, K’Vathrak. | 你真是残忍又狂虐 瓦斯拉克 |
[24:15] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[24:54] | The Salamandrians’ complete incompetence led Dregg to Earth. | 蜥蜴人的无能把德雷格引到了地球 |
[24:58] | His Maligna ship can spawn countless Vreen Robugs. | 他的虫子飞船能放出无数飞虫 |
[25:01] | All because of your collective stupidity. | 这都是因为你们的愚蠢 |
[25:03] | I never really liked you, Bishop. | 我一直不喜欢你 毕夏普 |
[25:05] | So if you talk to my woman like that again, | 如果你再那样跟我的女人说话 |
[25:07] | – I’m gonna kick your- – I can take care of myself, Raphael. | -我就狠狠… -我可以照顾好你自己 拉斐尔 |
[25:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:12] | If you dare talk to me like that again, | 如果你再敢那样跟我说话 |
[25:15] | I will chew up your Utrom brain and spit it out. | 我就把你的奥特姆脑袋咬下来然后再吐出来 |
[25:20] | Guys, we have bigger things to worry about, | 各位 我们有更大的麻烦 |
[25:22] | like 10,000 bugs searching the city for us. | 比如有一万只虫子在全市找我们 |
[25:25] | Yeah. And if that ship keeps spouting eggs at this rate, | 对 如果飞船按这个速度下蛋 |
[25:28] | there will be enough insects | 不到一周时间 |
[25:29] | to cover the Earth in less than a week. | 整个地球上就全是虫子了 |
[25:48] | Ah, my esteemed guests. | 我尊贵的客人 |
[25:54] | Newtralizer! Your tail is mine! | 纽特莱泽 你的尾巴是我的了 |
[25:56] | We’ll do this together, Leonardo. | 我们一起来 李奥纳多 |
[26:12] | K’Vathrak, find me the Salamandrian female | 可瓦斯拉克 给我找到那只母蜥蜴 |
[26:15] | and the other Turtles. | 还有其他乌龟 |
[26:16] | – And be quick about it! – There are two left. | -快点 -还剩两个 |
[26:20] | I fried the little one into pulp. | 那个小的已经让我干掉了 |
[26:26] | If we’re gonna stop Dregg, we need a plan. | 如果想阻止德雷格 我们需要计划 |
[26:29] | Okay, I got it! First, we commandeer | 我想到了 首先 我们搞一艘 |
[26:31] | a giant Navy battleship. | 巨型海军战舰 |
[26:33] | Then we strap a rocket to its deck, | 然后我们在甲板上绑个火箭 |
[26:35] | turning it into the biggest missile | 把它变成世界上 |
[26:37] | the world has ever seen. | 最大的导弹 |
[26:38] | Next, we fly it into the air, | 然后 我们让它飞上天 |
[26:40] | crash it into Lord Dregg’s ship, | 撞击德雷格的飞船 |
[26:42] | then blow it up. | 然后炸飞它 |
[26:44] | Any Vreen left standing, we stomp like cockroaches. | 如果还有飞虫没死 我们就一一踩死 |
[26:49] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[26:51] | I like it. But, uh, it feels a little too much. | 我喜欢 不过感觉有点太过了 |
[26:55] | You think? That’s, like, a Mikey-level bad idea. | 是吗 那简直是麦奇水平的馊主意 |
[26:59] | Oh, sorry. Poor Mikey. | 抱歉 可怜的麦奇 |
[27:02] | I have a plan. One that does not require | 我有个计划 不用什么 |
[27:05] | battleships and rockets. | 战舰或者火箭 |
[27:06] | – Well, let’s hear it anyways. – However, my plan will need | -说说看 -不过我的计划要实施 |
[27:09] | more than just the six of us– | 只有我们六个是不够的 |
[27:16] | Look out! They’re everywhere! | 小心 他们到处都是 |
[27:22] | This way! Follow me. | 这边 跟我来 |
[27:39] | What in the name of– | 这到底… |
[27:47] | Hide. | 藏起来 |
[28:11] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:26] | Fools! Rokka rokka. | 蠢货 拉卡拉卡 |
[28:32] | Your toy doesn’t work on me anymore, Bishop! | 你的玩具对我不起作用了 毕夏普 |
[28:36] | I’ve adapted. | 我已经习惯了 |
[28:39] | Ultrom scum! | 奥特姆渣滓 |
[28:46] | I got him! | 我来 |
[28:49] | Eat it! | 吃我一招 |
[28:56] | You’re gonna pay for what you did to Mikey! | 你要为对麦奇做的事付出代价 |
[29:04] | You think you’re a match for my powers? | 你以为你能打得过我吗 |
[29:16] | Guys, what–what’s happening? | 各位 怎么回事 |
[29:39] | Hey Newtralizer, a little power-up move | 纽特莱泽 升级了一下 |
[29:42] | I call my boom shock! | 尝尝我的爆炸点击 |
[29:49] | This is what I call my super zapper bug striker! | 这是我的超级无敌电虫大法 |
[30:00] | Karai, behind you! | 卡莱 小心后面 |
[30:03] | – Get off of me! – Karai! | -放开我 -卡莱 |
[30:06] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[30:09] | Donnie, no! | 多尼 不 |
[30:10] | I got him! | 我来 |
[30:12] | Okay, I don’t got him. | 好吧 失败了 |
[30:14] | Donnie! No. | 多尼 不 |
[30:19] | You–you’re alive, Mikey! | 你还活着 麦奇 |
[30:22] | And you got sweet powers! | 而且还多了能力 |
[30:23] | Yeah, being alive is nice and all, | 活着是不错 |
[30:25] | but the electrical powers are awesome! | 不过电能太棒了 |
[30:28] | You must be careful, Michelangelo. | 你一定要小心 米开朗琪罗 |
[30:30] | Eventually, your powers could burn out. | 最后你的能力会用完 |
[30:32] | And if they do, they’ll destroy you as well. | 到时候你也会被毁灭 |
[30:34] | Whoa. Like, destroy destroy? | 完全毁灭吗 |
[30:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:38] | We’ve got a fight to gear up for. | 我们还要准备战斗 |
[30:52] | Dregg’s Maligna ship is here. | 德雷格的飞船在这里 |
[30:54] | I will organize an Earth Protection Force strike from this side. | 我会组织地球保卫军从这边进攻 |
[30:58] | Then me, Mona, April and Bishop will hit the other side. | 然后我 蒙娜 艾普尔和毕夏普从另一侧出击 |
[31:01] | Leaving me to use my sweet electrical mojo to get inside | 我就用我的电击魔法从后面进去 |
[31:04] | from the back and save Leo, Donnie, and the gang. | 救李奥 多尼等人 |
[31:07] | Tight. | 稳 |
[31:08] | This won’t be easy. | 不会容易 |
[31:09] | Like anything we ever do is easy. | 什么时候容易过 |
[31:18] | Put us down, you filthy insects! | 放我们下去 肮脏的虫子 |
[31:21] | When I get out of here, I’m gonna open up | 等我出去 我一定打开一盒 |
[31:24] | a can of bug spray. | 驱虫剂 |
[31:31] | There’s no escape from my webs, fleshlings! | 谁也逃不出我的网 人类 |
[31:42] | You see, you’ve messed with | 你们惹错了 |
[31:44] | the wrong intergalactic overlord. | 星系霸主 |
[31:47] | Soon this primitive mud ball of a planet will belong to me! | 这个泥球星球马上就是我的了 |
[31:53] | Are you going to eat all those people? | 你要把这些人都吃掉吗 |
[31:56] | No. | 不 |
[31:58] | They’re gonna be living egg sacs for my Vreen children! | 他们要当我虫子虫孙的活体孵蛋器 |
[32:04] | You’re going to capture every human on this planet? | 你要抓住每一个地球人吗 |
[32:08] | That’ll take too much time, Dregg. | 那会浪费很多时间 德雷格 |
[32:10] | Just blow this place up so we can move on! | 快点炸掉这里 我们继续前进 |
[32:13] | I don’t remember asking for your opinion, hench– | 你说了不算 你个… |
[32:35] | Is that the best the humans can do? | 人类就这点本事吗 |
[32:37] | Pathetic! Vreen, return fire! | 可悲 虫子 回击 |
[32:44] | Run! | 快跑 |
[32:46] | Fall back! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[32:49] | Puny fleshlings. Capture as many as you can. | 软弱的人类 尽可能抓他们 |
[32:53] | Then stomp the rest! | 然后把剩下的碾死 |
[32:55] | Treat them like they treat my children! | 他们怎么对待我的子孙 就怎么对待他们 |
[33:05] | Back off, bug! | 走开 虫子 |
[33:08] | Say hello to the Turtle Mech! | 跟乌龟技术打声招呼吧 |
[33:13] | Excellent. They put themselves in a tin can. | 很好 他们把自己当今罐子里了 |
[33:17] | I’ll just squeeze them out of it. | 我会把他们挤出来 |
[34:18] | Follow the plan! Push it to the factory! | 执行计划 把它逼去工厂那边 |
[34:31] | Now! | 现在 |
[34:37] | What? Poison! | 什么 毒药 |
[34:47] | Uh! ElectriMikey with the electric slide! | 电力麦奇带着电来了 |
[34:50] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[34:59] | Bros gotta be around here somewheres. | 兄弟们肯定就在这附近 |
[35:01] | Eww, this ship is gross and sticky and stuff. | 这艘飞船黏糊糊的 真恶心 |
[35:06] | Turtle! | 乌龟 |
[35:11] | Your power is weak compared to mine, rokka, rokka! | 跟我的相比 你的力量很弱 拉卡拉卡 |
[35:15] | What’s weak is your face, rokka, rokka! | 是你的脸弱 拉卡拉卡 |
[35:17] | There’s only room in this town | 这里就只能容得下 |
[35:18] | for one awesome electri-dude, dude! | 一个超赞的电力小子 |
[35:20] | Me. | 那就是我 |
[35:34] | The pesticide isn’t working. | 杀虫剂不管用 |
[35:35] | April, hit ’em with fire! | 爱普莉尔 用火烧 |
[35:37] | How about extra crispy? | 再加脆如何 |
[35:47] | Rokka, rokka. Don’t let up. We’ve got them now. | 拉卡拉卡 不要松懈 马上拿下他们 |
[36:35] | Leo! Donnie! | 李奥 多尼 |
[36:37] | Look out! | 小心 |
[36:50] | Newtralizer? | 纽特莱泽 |
[36:58] | ElectriMikey is here! | 电力麦奇来也 |
[37:00] | That’s so unexpected, it’s shocking. | 简直难以置信 令人震惊 |
[37:05] | Uh! Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[37:06] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[37:08] | Ah! Trespassing fools! | 擅闯的蠢货 |
[37:32] | Your tail is mine, G’Throkka! | 你的尾巴是我的了 基思拉卡 |
[37:36] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[37:55] | Rokka, rokka! | 拉卡拉卡 |
[38:16] | Whoa, it’s like an insect rave party. | 就好像虫子大派对 |
[38:18] | It’s the power station. | 这是供电站 |
[38:20] | It provides energy for the entire ship. | 这里给整个飞船供能 |
[38:22] | That was gonna be my second guess. | 我第二次要这么猜的 |
[38:27] | Look out! | 小心 |
[38:36] | It’s weakening. Keep firing. | 它变弱了 继续开火 |
[39:22] | He can’t take the electricity! | 他受不了电击 |
[39:23] | Find something to use against him. | 找个东西对付他 |
[39:41] | Hurry, we need to go help Mikey. | 快 我们得去帮麦奇 |
[39:49] | I gots mad zap in my tap, boy! | 我这里有电力绝招 |
[40:09] | I’ll take you apart, piece by piece. | 我会一点一点把你大卸八块 |
[40:13] | Treacherous worm! | 奸诈的虫子 |
[40:52] | Rokka, rokka! | 拉卡拉卡 |
[40:59] | I got this, bros. | 我可以的 兄弟们 |
[41:01] | Everyone, get outta here! | 你们快走 |
[41:03] | No, Michelangelo, it will destroy you! | 不 米开朗琪罗 它会毁灭你 |
[41:06] | Hurry! | 快走 |
[41:24] | Everybody out! | 大家快走 |
[41:30] | Guys, look! Dregg’s ship. | 快看 德雷格的飞船 |
[41:32] | What about Mikey? | 麦奇怎么办 |
[41:48] | Mikey! You made it! | 麦奇 你成功了 |
[41:51] | Little brother! | 弟弟 |
[41:53] | M-M-M-Mikey! | 麦…奇 |
[41:55] | Oops. My bad. | 是我不好 |
[41:57] | So um, what are we gonna do about his electrical powers? | 那他身上的电怎么办 |
[42:01] | I have the solution. | 我知道办法 |
[42:02] | This weapon did not work on Newtralizer. | 这件武器对纽特莱泽不管用 |
[42:05] | But it could still work on Michelangelo. | 但可能仍然对米开朗琪罗起作用 |
[42:07] | No, wait! Wait a second, guys! | 等一下 等一下 各位 |
[42:09] | Wait! | 等等 |
[42:17] | Aw, man! | 真是的 |
[42:18] | I feel naked. | 感觉跟没穿衣服一样 |
[42:20] | And I lost all those sweet powers, yo. | 而且没有各种电力绝招了 |
[42:23] | Cheer up, Michelangelo. Today was a win. | 开心点 米开朗琪罗 今天我们赢了 |
[42:25] | This calls for a celebration! | 所以我们应该庆祝 |
[42:27] | Yes! Pizza’s on me! | 对 我请客 吃披萨 |
[42:30] | I’m afraid we don’t have time for celebration. | 我们恐怕没时间庆祝 |
[42:32] | Y’Gythgba and I must head back to Salamandria | 我和伊吉特巴必须会我们星球 |
[42:35] | and report to the General. | 向将军报告 |
[42:37] | Rokka, rokka. | 拉卡拉卡 |
[42:38] | But Commander, I-I request permission | 但是 指挥官 我请求 |
[42:41] | to remain on Earth. | 留在地球 |
[42:43] | To maintain safety of the planet | 保护地球 |
[42:46] | from insectoid alien threats, sir. | 不受虫子外星人的威胁 |
[42:50] | Permission granted, Lieutenant Y’Gythgba. | 批准 伊吉特巴中尉 |
[42:53] | You may remain on Earth. | 你可以留在地球上 |
[42:56] | Negative. That violates protocol 27-9-B, | 不行 这违反了27-9-B规定 |
[43:00] | referring to unauthorized aliens remaining on planet– | 未授权外星人不能留在地球… |
[43:07] | You know, Mona Lisa, we have some pretty cool friends | 蒙娜丽莎 我们有一些很酷的朋友 |
[43:10] | called the Mighty Mutanimals. | 叫强大变种动物 |
[43:12] | They’re always looking for new recruits. | 他们一直在找新人加入 |
[43:13] | Oh? Well, as long as they are | 是吗 只要他们跟你一样 |
[43:15] | admirable warriors such as you, Raphael. | 是可敬的战士就行 拉斐尔 |
[43:18] | Rokka, rokka! | 拉卡拉卡 |
[43:22] | Aww, that’s so cute. | 真是太可爱了 |