时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Dumped in a swamp in the middle of nowhere? | 我们掉到了什么鬼地方 |
[00:16] | Thanks a lot, Renet. | 真是谢谢你 瑞奈特 |
[00:18] | Sorry, Turtle Warriors. | 抱歉 忍者神龟 |
[00:19] | I should’ve set the Time Scepter for drier ground. | 我应该让时光权杖带我们到更干燥的地方 |
[00:22] | Um, has anyone seen Mikey? | 有人看到麦奇了吗 |
[00:25] | I’m kinda into the swampiness, dudes. | 我喜欢这片澡泽 伙计们 |
[00:28] | We’re turtles! Kinda feels like home. | 我们是神龟 感觉像家一样 |
[00:31] | Where and when the heck are we, Renet? | 这是什么鬼地方 什么鬼时间 瑞奈特 |
[00:34] | We’re in… Transylvania! | 我们在… 特兰西瓦尼亚 |
[00:36] | In the year 1300! | 公元1300年 |
[00:38] | Isn’t this super cold? | 你们不觉得这里超级”冷”吗 |
[00:40] | You mean “Cool.” And, no, it is not cool. | 你觉得”酷” 才不是 这根本不酷 |
[00:43] | Transylvania at this time is a dangerous place to be. | 这个时候的特兰西瓦尼亚非常危险 |
[00:46] | Transylvania? | 特兰西瓦尼亚 |
[00:48] | Isn’t that next to New York? | 不是在纽约旁边吗 |
[00:49] | That’s Pennsylvania, dummy! | 那是宾夕法尼亚 蠢货 |
[00:56] | Okay, before we go anywhere and hunt down Savanti, | 在我们去任何地方搜寻萨凡提之前 |
[00:59] | we better try and blend in a little. | 我们最好先乔装打扮一下 |
[01:12] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[01:15] | You guys better blend in too. | 你们最好也乔装一下 |
[01:17] | And look the part as wicked grokkin’ monster slayers! Whoo! | 扮成会魔法的怪物猎人 |
[01:23] | Awesome! Aw, this is so rad. I feel like Van Helsing, | 太帅了 真的太帅了 有点狙魔人的感觉 |
[01:27] | but way cooler than him, actually–way more rad than Van Helsing. | 但是比他更酷 酷的不是一丁点 |
[01:31] | Check it out! | 快看 |
[01:33] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[01:37] | Ooh, likin’ the hats. | 我喜欢这顶帽子 |
[01:39] | And, Donatello, your staff has a mystical seal of protection. | 多纳泰罗 你手里的心灵之星封存着神秘的力量 |
[01:42] | You’ll need these weapons, Turtle Warriors, | 你们将需要这些武器 忍者神龟 |
[01:44] | because we have to find the next monster | 因为我们要赶在萨凡提之前 |
[01:46] | before Savanti Romero does. | 找出下一个怪物 |
[01:48] | And that monster is none other than… Dracula! | 那个怪物就是… 德古拉 |
[01:53] | Lord of the Vampires. | 吸血鬼之王 |
[02:29] | Now we’re talking. Yeah! | 这才像话 太棒了 |
[02:32] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到了一个主意 |
[02:35] | Aw, sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:37] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[03:03] | Flee this accursed place! | 赶紧离开这个可怕的地方 |
[03:10] | There’s no way out! | 没有路了 |
[03:23] | No, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[03:26] | Help me! | 救我 |
[03:32] | It is werewolves! | 是狼人 |
[03:38] | Renet, can’t you use the Scepter to levitate us or something? | 瑞奈特 你不能用时光权杖把我们升到空中之类的吗 |
[03:42] | It’s running low on power. I have to conserve! | 权杖的能量所剩无几 我得省着用 |
[04:01] | Off of me, Fluffy! | 放开我 多毛怪 |
[04:44] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[05:04] | A werewolf? Holy creature double feature! | 狼人 怎么会是狼人 |
[05:08] | I thought we were supposed to be taking on Dracula. | 我们不是要抓德古拉吗 |
[05:14] | We gotta use silver! | 我们得用银弹 |
[05:15] | That’s what they used in “The Growling”! | 他们就是用银弹杀吸血鬼的 |
[05:29] | Look! Light’s as good as silver! | 看 阳光跟银弹一样好用 |
[05:34] | Oh, no. Where’s Raph? | 天哪 拉斐尔在哪儿 |
[05:36] | Raphael! | 拉斐尔 |
[05:40] | Raph! | 拉斐尔 |
[05:41] | What happened to you, bro? | 发生了什么 兄弟 |
[05:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:45] | I feel… woozy. | 有点头晕 |
[05:47] | Come on, team. We gotta find Dracula before Savanti does. | 我们走吧 必须赶在萨凡提之前找到德古拉 |
[05:51] | And stake him through the heart. | 一木桩了结他 |
[06:05] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[06:07] | The whole village is… abandoned. | 整个村庄都荒废了 |
[06:21] | My friends, do not remain here. | 朋友们 不要待在这里 |
[06:24] | This town was consumed by the plague. | 这个镇子闹过瘟疫 |
[06:27] | I recommend going east. | 建议大家往东走 |
[06:30] | – That voice… – Thank you, sir, | -那个声音… -谢谢你 先生 |
[06:33] | but we’re going west, to Dracula’s castle. | 但是我们要往西走 去德古拉的城堡 |
[06:35] | Do not be foolish, child. | 别犯傻了 孩子 |
[06:37] | That way lies… death. | 那是条死亡之路 |
[06:41] | Yes. Yes, we should go east. | 没错 我们应该往东走 |
[06:46] | East… | 往东… |
[06:50] | Not… Not feeling so… | 有点… 有点不舒服… |
[06:55] | Raphael? | 拉斐尔 |
[06:57] | -He’s sick. – Ugh. Ya think? | -他病了 -你觉得呢 |
[07:01] | That’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[07:02] | The Scepter can’t diagnose it, | 时光权杖不知道这是什么病 |
[07:03] | but it says someone’s nearby. | 但是它告诉我 不远处有人 |
[07:06] | Someone who emanates kindness and compassion. | 有人发出友善又怜悯之气 |
[07:08] | Maybe they can help. | 或许他们可以帮忙 |
[07:23] | Um, excuse us? | 打扰一下 |
[07:27] | Wha–what monsters are these? | 这些是什么怪物 |
[07:30] | Great disguises, Renet. We blend right in. | 这乔装太棒了 瑞奈特 我们以假乱真了 |
[07:33] | Please, sir, put away your blade. | 先生 请您放下刀 |
[07:35] | These are… friendly goblins from the far realms. | 这些是友好的小精灵 来自遥远的国度 |
[07:39] | They are my guardians. | 他们是我的守护者 |
[07:47] | Esmeralda! | 埃斯梅拉达 |
[07:49] | Poor, adorable creature! | 可怜的小可爱 |
[07:52] | Father, this one is not well. | 父亲 他生病了 |
[07:54] | We must take care of ourselves first, Esmeralda. | 我们必须先管好自己 埃斯梅拉达 |
[07:57] | Will this help you, kind sir? | 这个给你行吗 友善的先生 |
[08:00] | So much gold! | 这么多金币 |
[08:02] | I thank you, strangers. | 谢谢你 陌生人 |
[08:04] | My name is Vulko, | 我叫维科 |
[08:05] | and this is my daughter, Esmeralda. | 这是我女儿 埃斯梅拉达 |
[08:08] | We are travelers, looking for work. | 我们只是路过这里 在找活干 |
[08:11] | I am Renet, and these are the Ninja Tur– | 我叫瑞奈特 这些是忍者… |
[08:13] | err, goblins. They’re goblins. | 小精灵 他们是小精灵 |
[08:20] | Come, my new friends. Let us hurry. | 来吧 新朋友 我们必须抓紧时间 |
[08:22] | We must reach our village before nightfall. | 我们得赶在天黑前到达村庄 |
[08:25] | What is that gadget, Renet? | 那个小玩意是什么 瑞奈特 |
[08:26] | It’s a Chronus Wallet. | 这是柯罗诺斯钱包 |
[08:28] | It can produce money from any time period. | 它可以造出任何时代的钱币 |
[08:31] | Future tech is so rad! | 未来科技这么拽 |
[08:41] | We must all be wary. | 我们必须保持警惕 |
[08:43] | Transylvania has become very dangerous over the years. | 特兰西瓦尼亚这些年已经变得特别危险 |
[08:46] | A great evil has come upon this land. | 有个大恶人来到了这片土地 |
[08:52] | His paleness, his eyes… the marks on his neck! | 他脸色苍白 眼睛无神 还有脖子上的痕迹 |
[08:56] | He’s been bitten by the evil one! | 他被怪物咬了 |
[09:00] | What? He turns into a vampire? | 什么 他变成吸血鬼了吗 |
[09:02] | And the sun is soon to set! | 太阳就要下山了 |
[09:04] | Is there anything we can do, Vulko? | 我们能做什么吗 维科 |
[09:07] | Perhaps, but first and foremost, | 或许可以 但首要的是 |
[09:09] | he must not bite anyone, | 他不能咬任何人 |
[09:11] | or he will become a full vampire! | 不然他会变成真正的吸血鬼 |
[09:13] | Oh, snap! | 天哪 |
[09:33] | Count Dracula! | 德古拉伯爵 |
[09:36] | So after all these years, Diavol has come for me? | 这么多年后 迪亚沃终于来了 |
[09:41] | Yes, Drac, that’s exactly who I am. | 没错 德古拉 我就是迪亚沃 |
[09:45] | And if you do not obey me, | 如果你不顺从我 |
[09:47] | I will take you back to the Netherworld, now and forever. | 我将把你带回冥界 永生永世困在那里 |
[09:51] | Never! No one commands Vlad Dracula, not even you. | 休想 没人可以命令弗拉德·德古拉 |
[09:59] | Ultraviolet light should be especially painful for you, vampire. | 紫外线光应该会让吸血鬼疼痛无比 |
[10:05] | Stop! Release me from your power, demon! | 住手 放过我 恶魔 |
[10:10] | Then you will obey me, Dracula. | 你必须顺从我 德古拉 |
[10:12] | I am your master now! | 我现在是你的主人 |
[10:19] | All right, we roll in and stake Dracula. | 我们到这儿杀德古拉 |
[10:22] | Let’s just hope Savanti hasn’t made it there yet. | 但愿萨凡提没有先我们一步 |
[10:25] | We’re gonna lose Raph if this keeps up. | 如果继续这样的话 我们会失去拉斐尔的 |
[10:28] | Can’t you take us back in time to before he was bitten? | 你不能把我们带回到他被咬之前吗 |
[10:30] | There’s only one time-travel charge left on the Scepter. | 时光权杖只能再传送最后一次 |
[10:33] | We need it to get us all home to the future. | 我们必须让它带我们回到未来 |
[10:41] | My necklace of wolfsbane keeps both vampires | 我项链里的狼毒让吸血鬼 |
[10:43] | and werewolves away from me. | 和狼人不敢靠近我 |
[10:46] | You got another one of those for me? | 能不能也给我一个 |
[10:47] | No. | 没有 |
[11:13] | The neophyte vampire is not fully a vampire yet! | 刚被咬的吸血鬼还没变成真正的吸血鬼 |
[11:17] | He’s like a vampirette? | 他现在算是小吸血鬼吗 |
[11:19] | The garlic will keep him docile, for now. | 大蒜能让他暂时睡一会儿 |
[11:39] | Hang on! | 抓紧了 |
[12:25] | Is everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[12:28] | My bruises have bruises. | 我伤上加伤了 |
[12:30] | Where–where is my father? | 我父亲哪儿去了 |
[12:33] | Hey, he’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[12:35] | Look! | 快看 |
[12:36] | His wolfsbane! | 他的狼毒 |
[12:42] | Look! | 快看 |
[12:43] | The wolves must have carried him off. | 那些狼人肯定把他抓走了 |
[12:45] | Oh, no. Father… | 不 父亲 |
[12:49] | What is that magic? | 那是什么宝贝 |
[12:52] | This “Magic” tracks my enemies, Count Dracula. | 这个宝贝可以追踪我的敌人 德古拉伯爵 |
[12:57] | They are too close. | 他们马上就到了 |
[12:58] | But if I can recruit a werewolf to my cause… | 但是如果我能找一个狼人帮忙 |
[13:12] | The tracks curve back to another part of the castle. | 这条路可以绕到城堡的后面 |
[13:38] | Oh, no. Not him again! | 天哪 又是他 |
[14:18] | Don’t hurt him! | 不要伤害他 |
[14:20] | That werewolf, it’s… it’s… | 这个狼人是… |
[14:24] | It’s Vulko! Your father! | 维科 你的父亲 |
[14:32] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[14:35] | I need a silver coin from your future wallet, Renet. Quick! | 我需要从你的未来钱包拿一枚银币 瑞奈特 快点 |
[14:39] | No problemo, daddy-o! | 没问题 伙计 |
[14:41] | Take your silver chill pill! | 吃下这枚银币吧 |
[15:01] | Papa, Papa, you’re back! | 爸爸 你回来了 |
[15:03] | Where–where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[15:05] | Oh, thank you, my friends. | 谢谢 我的朋友们 |
[15:07] | You are very wise, Michelangelo. | 你太聪明了 米开朗基罗 |
[15:10] | Silver can harm a werewolf or cure one. | 银可以伤害狼人 也可以治疗狼人 |
[15:14] | That’s right! According to ancient lore– | 没错 古老的传说 |
[15:16] | and the movie I saw. | 和电影里都这样说 |
[15:18] | Booyakasha-na-na-na-nah! | 我来也 |
[15:27] | Good evening, my dear. | 晚上好 亲爱的 |
[15:37] | Man, I hope this symbol of protection thing | 让这心灵之星 |
[15:38] | is good for somethin’! | 给你点颜色看看 |
[15:40] | You have to have faith for that to work on me, goblin! | 你必须有足够的信念才能启动它 小精灵 |
[16:11] | Raphael! | 拉斐尔 |
[16:21] | He must be downstairs in the crypt! | 他肯定在墓穴的地宫 |
[16:24] | Crypt? | 墓穴 |
[16:39] | So glad you could join us. | 非常高兴你们能来 |
[16:42] | Savanti. Give it up. | 萨凡提 放弃吧 |
[16:44] | Your plan is never gonna work! | 你的计划绝不会成功 |
[16:46] | It’s over. Finished! | 结束了 都结束了 |
[16:48] | Finished, am I? | 结束了吗 |
[16:50] | Indeed, almost finished with my preparations | 事实上 我的计划几乎都完成了 |
[16:54] | to destroy the future as you know it! | 我要毁掉未来 你懂的 |
[16:58] | Meet my allies! | 来见见我的盟友吧 |
[17:33] | Give me Michelangelo! | 把米开朗基罗给我 |
[17:34] | I “Vant” to suck his blood! | 我要吸他的血 |
[17:37] | No one’s suckin’ me, | 不要吸我的血 |
[17:39] | No way, no how! | 休想 绝对不行 |
[17:44] | You tried to destroy me, green demons! | 你们想打败我 绿毛怪 |
[17:47] | Now you will suffer! | 现在该我出手了 |
[18:03] | Too slow. | 太慢了 |
[18:09] | Join us, Michelangelo! | 加入我们吧 米开朗基罗 |
[18:11] | Join us and drink deep! | 一起来吧 咬下去用力吸 |
[18:40] | I gotta try this “Faith” Thing. | 我要试试用信念驱动心灵之星 |
[18:42] | I gotta believe in this! | 我必须相信它 |
[18:44] | The way I believe in my brothers! | 就像相信我的兄弟们一样 |
[19:03] | Now you will be enslaved to the master! | 现在你必须顺从主人 |
[19:11] | All right! | 来吧 |
[19:29] | No! | 不要 |
[19:30] | Father! | 父亲 |
[19:35] | Esmeralda, no! | 埃斯梅拉达 不要 |
[19:42] | No! No, no! | 不要 |
[19:58] | Father! | 父亲 |
[20:26] | Fools! | 蠢货 |
[20:27] | I have who I came for, and more. | 我抓到了想抓的人 还多抓了 |
[20:30] | Let us go, my monsters! | 我们走 怪物们 |
[20:35] | No! | 不要 |
[20:37] | Don’t– | 别走 |
[20:41] | He–he took Raph! | 他抓走了拉斐尔 |
[20:43] | And my father. What will become of him? | 还有我父亲 他会变成什么样子 |
[20:46] | We gotta follow! | 我们必须跟上他们 |
[20:49] | This’ll completely depower my staff, | 这将用完时光权杖的能量 |
[20:51] | but we’ve gotta stop Savanti, for good! | 但是我们必须永远阻止萨凡提 |
[21:00] | Don’t worry, Esmeralda. | 别担心 埃斯梅拉达 |
[21:02] | We’ll save your dad. | 我们会救出你爸爸 |
[21:04] | Yeah, no matter what. | 无论如何 |
[21:07] | Oh, thank you, strange goblins. | 谢谢你们 奇怪的小精灵 |
[21:09] | Please, please hurry. | 请您们快一点 |
[21:15] | Bring him back to me. | 把他带回我的身边 |
[21:28] | All right, Renet. | 好吧 瑞奈特 |
[21:29] | Where are we now? | 我们现在在哪里 |
[21:32] | We’re in Germany, in the year 1818, | 我们到了德国 1818年 |
[21:35] | and that, turtle companions, | 神龟们 那个 |
[21:38] | is Frankenstein’s castle. | 是弗兰肯斯坦城堡 |