时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Must not dally. | 不能磨磨蹭蹭 |
[00:05] | Must not dawdle. | 不能磨磨蹭蹭 |
[00:06] | The Master will be angry, he says. | 主人会生气的 他说 |
[00:08] | “Hurry, Igor,” He says. | “快点 伊戈尔” |
[00:11] | The experiment. The experiment. | 实验 实验 |
[00:14] | Always with the experiment! | 总是实验 |
[00:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:23] | Fog? | 雾 |
[00:26] | But from where? | 哪里来的 |
[00:33] | Who-who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:36] | A baron? | 男爵 |
[00:37] | A c-c-constable? | 警察 |
[00:39] | A Count. | 伯爵 |
[00:40] | Count Dracula. | 德古拉伯爵 |
[00:42] | And you, my small, round, rotund friend, | 你就是那个小小的 圆圆的 胖胖的朋友 |
[00:45] | are Igor Fritz Radev, | 伊戈尔·弗里兹·拉德夫 |
[00:48] | assistant to a very brilliant man. | 那个了不起的男人的助理 |
[00:51] | Wha-what are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:54] | How do you know such things? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[00:56] | Because I told him. Ah! | 因为是我告诉他的 |
[00:58] | I, Savanti Romero! | 我是萨凡提·罗梅罗 |
[01:01] | Demon! Keep away from me! | 魔鬼 离我远一点 |
[01:04] | We are all demons, aren’t we, Igor? | 我们都是魔鬼 不是吗 伊戈尔 |
[01:07] | So it is best you know your place | 你最好清楚你自己 |
[01:09] | amongst the monsters. | 在魔鬼中的地位 |
[01:22] | Wh-what do you want from me? | 你们想要干什么 |
[01:25] | We need… | 我们要… |
[01:26] | …your master’s experiment. | …你主人的实验 |
[02:07] | Now we’re talking. Yeah! | 这才像话 太棒了 |
[02:10] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到办法了 |
[02:13] | Aw, sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:15] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[02:46] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[02:48] | Oh, no. More castles? | 天哪 还有城堡 |
[02:50] | We’re in Germany in the year 1818, and that, | 我们在德国 1818年 |
[02:55] | Turtle companions, is Frankenstein’s castle. | 神龟们 那是弗兰肯斯坦城堡 |
[03:00] | Aw, man. Frankenstein? | 天哪 弗兰肯斯坦 |
[03:02] | We got to take on Frankenstein too? | 我们也要对付弗兰肯斯坦吗 |
[03:06] | Not just that. | 不止那样 |
[03:07] | We got to save Raph and turn him back to normal. | 我们还要救拉斐尔 把他变回正常的样子 |
[03:09] | Not to mention the Time Scepter is running | 更不用说时光权杖 |
[03:11] | super low on power. | 电量过低 |
[03:13] | And there… it… goes. | 没电了 |
[03:16] | Come on, team. | 加油 伙伴们 |
[03:17] | Let’s get to Frankenstein’s castle and stop Savanti, | 我们去弗兰肯斯坦城堡阻止萨凡提 |
[03:20] | and then we’ll figure out how to get home. | 然后我们就知道怎么回家了 |
[03:23] | Or not. And then we’re doomed. | 如果失败 我们就完了 |
[03:41] | Master. | 主人 |
[03:43] | I get to drink some real blood tonight, right? | 我今晚能尝尝真的血了吗 |
[03:46] | I mean, rats and spiders are one thing. | 老鼠和兔子是一回事 |
[03:48] | I need some sustenance. | 我要喝点有营养的 |
[03:50] | Indeed you will feast tonight, Raphael, | 今晚你一定会饱餐一顿的 拉斐尔 |
[03:53] | when the time is right. | 当时机成熟的时候 |
[03:55] | It’s about time! | 时机就要到了 |
[03:57] | You’re holding me up, Dracula. | 你耽误我太久了 德古拉 |
[03:59] | Seriously, man. | 说实在的 |
[04:00] | I have monsters to recruit | 我要招募怪物 |
[04:02] | and worlds to conquer. | 去征服世界 |
[04:04] | Do not irritate me, demon. | 不要惹我 魔鬼 |
[04:08] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[04:10] | Renet and those disgusting Turtles followed me again. | 瑞奈特和那些讨厌的乌龟又跟踪了我 |
[04:13] | They won’t give up, Savanti. | 他们不会放弃的 萨凡提 |
[04:15] | We have to destroy them quickly! | 我们必须快速解决他们 |
[04:17] | Send me, Master. | 让我去吧 主人 |
[04:19] | With my knowledge and the Mummy’s magic, | 用我的智慧 还有木乃伊的魔法 |
[04:21] | we’ll annihilate them! | 我们会彻底消灭他们 |
[04:22] | Very well. | 很好 |
[04:24] | Torture them. | 折磨他们 |
[04:24] | Torment them. | 折磨他们 |
[04:26] | Make them suffer slowly. | 慢慢折磨他们 |
[04:42] | Aw, man. | 天哪 |
[04:43] | We’ve been walking all night. | 我们都这样走了一整晚了 |
[04:45] | Are we at the castle yet? | 我们到城堡了吗 |
[04:46] | No. | 没有 |
[04:50] | You guys see what I’m seeing? | 你们看我看到了什么 |
[04:52] | It’s a miracle of nature! | 真是大自然的奇迹 |
[04:54] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[05:00] | What the Flin Flon? | 怎么回事 |
[05:01] | Who’s messing with me? | 谁在耍我 |
[05:02] | Who stole my tree pizza? | 谁偷了我的树披萨 |
[05:04] | Come out and show yourself! | 出来 现身吧 |
[05:06] | What the heck are– | 到底怎么回事 |
[05:13] | What are you guys screaming– | 你们在鬼叫什么 |
[05:22] | Savanti Romero? | 萨凡提·罗梅罗 |
[05:24] | But–but-no! | 不要 |
[05:30] | Yes. Torture them with your magic, Pharaoh. | 没错 用你的魔法折磨他们 法老 |
[05:34] | Make them suffer. | 让他们痛不欲生 |
[05:44] | That’s not it. That won’t work. | 还是不对 这行不通 |
[05:47] | Think, Frankenstein. | 再想想 弗兰肯斯坦 |
[05:49] | Think! | 再想想 |
[05:50] | What are you missing? | 还缺少什么呢 |
[05:53] | It’s not the synthetic blood. | 不是合成血液的问题 |
[05:55] | It must lie in the rejuvenation formula! | 肯定是复活公式的问题 |
[06:01] | Master, I have returned with the needed… anatomy. | 主人 我把您要的肢体带回来了 |
[06:08] | Excellent, Igor. | 干得漂亮 伊戈尔 |
[06:10] | I must finish the rejuvenation formula by tomorrow’s eve, | 我必须赶在明天黄昏前完成复活公式 |
[06:14] | for that night, the heavens will produce | 明晚 天上会有 |
[06:16] | the greatest thunderstorm Germany has ever known, | 德国史无前例的雷暴雨 |
[06:20] | and with the power of lightning, | 借助闪电的力量 |
[06:22] | I will give my creation the spark of life! | 可以赋予我的创造生命的火花 |
[06:26] | You mean, if you can finish | 您是说 如果可以完成 |
[06:28] | the rejuvenation formula, Master. | 复活公式 主人 |
[06:34] | Perhaps I can help. | 或许我可以帮忙 |
[06:39] | The formula-I can’t solve it. | 公式 我解决不了 |
[06:44] | Then allow my friend, the aging, ugly, foul, | 那就让我的朋友 又老又丑又脏 |
[06:47] | disgusting, but brilliant Professor Protarious, | 又恶心 但却了不起的普塔瑞斯教授 |
[06:51] | to help you. | 来帮你 |
[06:55] | Ah. I’ve heard of you, Professor. | 我听说过您 教授 |
[06:58] | Dr. Frankenstein. | 弗兰肯斯坦博士 |
[07:00] | Let me demonstrate the future of science. | 让我给你展示一下科学的未来 |
[07:09] | My dear man-the formula! | 天哪 公式 |
[07:13] | It all makes sense now! | 现在一切都通了 |
[07:27] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[07:29] | Not you too, Karai! | 你也变了 卡莱 |
[07:33] | Ah! Stop! | 住手 |
[07:35] | I don’t want to be a turtle vampire! | 我不想变成神龟吸血鬼 |
[07:36] | I hate blood! | 我讨厌血液 |
[07:39] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[07:41] | I’m super serial! | 我超级厉害 |
[07:47] | No! Wait! I defeated you! | 不要 等等 我打败了你 |
[07:51] | You can’t be the real Pizza Face! | 你不可能是真的披萨脸 |
[07:58] | Dudes, it’s the Mummy! | 伙计们 是木乃伊 |
[08:00] | He’s using magic to mess with our heads! | 他在用魔法控制我们的大脑 |
[08:06] | Mikey’s right! | 麦奇说的没错 |
[08:07] | It’s all an illusion! | 一切都是幻想 |
[08:08] | Fight it! | 打败它 |
[08:10] | You’re… not… real! | 你不是真的 |
[08:13] | Ah! My head! | 我的头 |
[08:15] | You fools! Don’t you understand? | 蠢货 还不明白吗 |
[08:18] | It would be easier if you’d let me | 你们还是乖乖 |
[08:20] | drain a little blood. | 让我吸点血吧 |
[08:22] | We’ll both get something out of it. | 我们都能得到一点好处 |
[08:23] | I’ll become a full vampire, | 我将成为真正的吸血鬼 |
[08:25] | and you will be my servants. | 你们做我的仆人 |
[08:27] | Wait, what do we get out of it again? | 等等 我们能得到什么好处 |
[08:29] | Don’t you see? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[08:31] | We can rule together! | 我们可以一起主宰世界 |
[08:33] | That’s not you talking, Raph. | 那不是你自己的意识 拉斐尔 |
[08:35] | Fight it, Daddy-O! | 战胜它 伙计 |
[08:39] | If you won’t join me, | 如果你们不听我的 |
[08:41] | then you will be destroyed! | 我就消灭你们 |
[08:50] | Aw, man. | 天哪 |
[08:51] | If only the Time Scepter was charged up, | 要是时光权杖能充上电 |
[08:53] | I-I’d zap ’em here | 我可以在这里干掉他们 |
[08:55] | and kick their monster butts back to Transylvania. | 把他们打回特兰西瓦尼亚老巢去 |
[08:59] | Come on, we got to get to Frankenstein’s castle | 走吧 我们得去弗兰肯斯坦城堡 |
[09:01] | while it’s still light out. | 趁他们跑了 |
[09:03] | What about Raph? | 拉斐尔怎么办 |
[09:04] | I don’t know, man. | 我也不知道 |
[09:05] | Unless you or Renet come up with some bright idea, | 除非你们或者瑞奈特能想出什么好主意 |
[09:08] | Raphael may be lost forever. | 我们可能会永远失去拉斐尔 |
[09:22] | Um, greetings, Mr. Igor. | 你好 伊戈尔先生 |
[09:24] | We, uh, need to see the doctor right away. | 我们要立刻看医生 |
[09:26] | These four boys have, um, green warts | 这四个男孩 |
[09:29] | all over their bodies. | 浑身长满了绿疣 |
[09:33] | Okay. Hurry, then. | 好吧 那就快来吧 |
[09:35] | The Master is busy | 主人很忙 |
[09:37] | but always willing to help the afflicted. | 但也常常乐意帮助深受折磨的病人 |
[09:45] | Master, you have visitors. | 主人 有访客 |
[09:48] | I’m sorry, I’m quite busy | 抱歉 我很忙 |
[09:50] | and can’t accept new– | 没空见客 |
[09:51] | What in the name of science are you? | 你们到底是什么 |
[09:54] | Whoa. Take it easy, pal. | 淡定 伙计 |
[09:56] | Yeah! I’m known as super cute in many circles. | 在许多圈子里 我都是出了名的可爱 |
[09:59] | Dr. Frankenstein, these young men | 弗兰肯斯坦博士 这些孩子 |
[10:01] | are, um, suffering from turtle toe shellitis. | 得了乌龟脚趾甲炎 |
[10:05] | It’s really rare. | 真的很少见 |
[10:06] | Can you cure them? | 您能治好他们吗 |
[10:07] | Cure them? | 治好他们 |
[10:08] | But these people are turtles. | 可是他们是乌龟 |
[10:10] | I can’t cure turtles. | 我治不好乌龟 |
[10:13] | Doc Frank, we heard you’re doing experiments | 弗兰克博士 我们听说你在做 |
[10:15] | to bring the dead back to life. | 让人起死回生的实验 |
[10:17] | How would you know this? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[10:19] | Because we’re from the future, Doc. | 因为我们来自未来 |
[10:21] | We’re mutants and time travelers. | 我们是变种 是时间旅行者 |
[10:23] | Um, Leo, can I talk to you for a second, please? | 李奥 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[10:27] | We can’t reveal we’re time travelers | 我们不能说出我们是时间旅行者 |
[10:29] | or alter major events in any way, remember? | 也不能改变任何重大事件 记得吗 |
[10:32] | Come on, dude. Get with the program! | 拜托 伙计 配合一下 |
[10:35] | It would be an honor | 如果能帮助著名的 |
[10:36] | to help the esteemed Dr. Frankenstein | 弗兰肯斯坦博士完成复活实验 |
[10:38] | on this reanimation project. | 那将是我们的荣幸 |
[11:15] | Donatello, | 多纳泰罗 |
[11:16] | you are the best assistant I’ve ever had. | 你是我最棒的助手了 |
[11:19] | I’m quite impressed with your knowledge. | 我很佩服你的知识 |
[11:21] | Humph. | 哼 |
[11:22] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢 博士 |
[11:23] | I want to ask you about your synthetic blood too. | 我也想问问你合成血液的事 |
[11:26] | See, I’ve got this friend, and it might help him. | 我有个朋友 合成血液可能帮到他 |
[11:29] | All right! Time to hoist him up. | 好了 把他拉上来 |
[12:10] | Yes! Yes! | 好 很好 |
[12:12] | Give my creation life! | 给我的创造生命 |
[12:44] | Egad. The lightning scarred him, Master. | 天啊 闪电让他浑身伤疤了 大师 |
[12:48] | My perfect being, ruined! | 我完美的生物 毁了 |
[12:52] | Fa… Fa… Father? | 父…亲 |
[12:56] | Father? No. | 我不是你父亲 |
[12:57] | You are a monster, an abomination! | 你是怪物 是畸形 |
[13:00] | No, he’s not! | 不是的 |
[13:01] | He just wants love. | 他只想要爱 |
[13:03] | Your love. | 你的爱 |
[13:04] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[13:06] | My name’s Mikey. | 我是麦奇 |
[13:08] | You’re Frank. | 你是弗兰克 |
[13:09] | Frank. Say it with me. | 弗兰克 跟我一起说 |
[13:13] | Fa… Fra… Frank. | 弗…兰…克 |
[13:17] | Well, I must thank you for helping the good doctor. | 谢谢你们帮了善良的博士 |
[13:22] | Now I don’t have to do any work. | 我不用费吹灰之力 |
[13:24] | I just have to recruit | 只要招募 |
[13:26] | the most powerful being the world has ever seen. | 有史以来最强大的生物就可以了 |
[13:31] | I’d like to think that I am the most powerful. | 我觉得我才是最强大的 |
[13:36] | Dr. Frankenstein, if you please. | 弗兰肯斯坦博士 请你动手吧 |
[13:40] | Destroy the Turtles! | 毁灭乌龟 |
[13:45] | Frank, it’s me! Mikey! | 弗兰克 是我 麦奇 |
[13:47] | Your new pal, remember? | 你的新朋友 记得吗 |
[13:57] | Dr. Frankenstein, why? | 弗兰肯斯坦博士 为什么 |
[13:59] | He’s under Dracula’s control. | 他被德古拉控制了 |
[14:02] | Yes! How easy you are to sway. | 没错 你们真是容易被控制 |
[14:06] | Like sheep. | 就跟绵羊一样 |
[14:07] | Pitiful mortals. | 可悲的凡人 |
[14:10] | Snap out of it, Doc! | 清醒一下 博士 |
[14:15] | Come on, Frank, it’s me! | 别这样 弗兰克 是我 |
[14:18] | Leave me alone! | 走开 |
[14:24] | Doc? | 博士 |
[14:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:27] | I’m fine, Donatello. | 我没事 多纳泰罗 |
[14:28] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[14:29] | Not for long! | 活不久了 |
[14:31] | Now Savanti Romero has all of the monsters | 现在萨凡提·罗梅罗控制了 |
[14:35] | under his command. | 所有怪物 |
[14:37] | No. Not my creation. | 不 休想控制我的 |
[14:39] | My friend, do not harm the Turtles. | 我的朋友 不要伤害乌龟 |
[14:42] | It is these wicked monsters you wish to destroy! | 你应该毁灭的是这些邪恶的怪物 |
[14:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[14:47] | Bad men! | 坏人 |
[14:53] | Frank will smash! | 弗兰克来给你们好看 |
[14:57] | Stay back, monster! | 走开 怪物 |
[14:59] | Stay back! | 走开 |
[15:11] | Frank! Come back! | 弗兰克 回来 |
[15:13] | It’s too dangerous up there, dude! | 上面太危险了 |
[15:19] | Oh, it’s dangerous down here too. | 下面也危险 |
[15:22] | Good-bye, Igor. Thanks for the help. | 再见 伊戈尔 谢谢你的帮助 |
[15:29] | Give me my Time Scepter, girl. | 把我的时光权杖给我 女孩 |
[15:32] | It will make my monster invasion so much easier! | 这样我的怪物入侵就容易多了 |
[15:35] | Too bad it’s out of power, | 很遗憾 它没力量了 |
[15:37] | but it still makes a sweet weapon! | 不过还是可以当成不错的武器 |
[15:41] | Renet! | 瑞奈特 |
[15:42] | You cannot escape me! | 你逃不出我的手掌心 |
[15:46] | You need more training, Leonardo. | 你还要多练练 李奥纳多 |
[15:50] | Oh, I’ve been practicing, Vlady. | 我一直在练习 弗拉迪 |
[15:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:04] | Not good… enough! | 不够好 |
[16:07] | I am the Lord of the Undead! | 我是不死生灵之主 |
[16:10] | The King of Wallachia! | 瓦拉几亚之王 |
[16:12] | No one has ever defeated me! | 没人打败过我 |
[16:29] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa! Good doggy! | 等等 乖狗狗 |
[16:31] | No biting, now! | 不要咬人 |
[16:39] | Hello… brother. | 你好 兄弟 |
[16:45] | You’re not going anywhere, Donatello! | 你休想跑 多纳泰罗 |
[16:48] | Hey, Leo, I could use a boost! | 李奥 帮我一把 |
[16:51] | On it! | 马上 |
[17:19] | If I mounted the Time Scepter to that primitive antenna, | 如果我把时光权杖放到那个古天线上 |
[17:22] | I wonder if I could recharge it. | 不知道能不能给它充电 |
[17:23] | Give me the scepter, neophyte! | 把权杖给我 菜鸟 |
[17:33] | Groovy! | 好极了 |
[17:37] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 想得美 |
[17:42] | Frank! Come back! | 弗兰克 回来 |
[17:45] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[17:48] | It’s too slippery for your big feet, bro! | 那里对你来说太滑了 兄弟 |
[17:51] | Frank… monster. | 弗兰克…怪物 |
[17:54] | Frank knows what Frank is. | 弗兰克知道弗兰克是什么 |
[17:57] | No. You are my creation. | 不 你是我创造的 |
[18:00] | I am sorry I called you a monster. | 抱歉我之前说你是怪物 |
[18:02] | You are my son! | 你是我的儿子 |
[18:04] | And I want you back. | 我想让你回来 |
[18:09] | I can help you with the doc’s synthetic blood! | 我可以用博士的合成血液帮你 |
[18:12] | I never said I wanted help! | 我没说过我要帮助 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry, Raphael. | 对不起 拉斐尔 |
[18:19] | No! | 不 |
[18:20] | Get back! Back, evil one! | 走开 走开 邪恶之人 |
[18:23] | Keep it away from me! | 快拿开 |
[18:25] | Keep it away! | 拿开 |
[18:31] | No! | 不 |
[18:39] | Please, my creation! Come back! | 我的创造 回来吧 |
[18:43] | Mm… I promise to take care of you! | 我保证会照顾你 |
[18:47] | Out of my way! | 让开 |
[18:54] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[18:55] | Doc, hold on! | 博士 抓住 |
[19:00] | Little fool. | 白痴 |
[19:02] | Monster, come with me, | 怪物 跟我来 |
[19:05] | and no one will see you as a freak. | 没人会再把你当成怪胎 |
[19:08] | We creatures of the night shall rule! | 我们夜行生物要统治世界 |
[19:17] | Yes! | 棒 |
[19:19] | Finally. | 终于拿到了 |
[19:20] | Now, to kick some– | 现在 去打… |
[19:31] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[19:49] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都没事吧 |
[19:51] | We’re okay. I think. | 我们应该没事 |
[19:54] | Yeah, except the lab got trashed. | 对 不过实验室毁了 |
[19:56] | All of the doc’s synthetic blood is ruined. | 博士所有的合成血液都没有了 |
[20:00] | I thought we could use it to save Raph. | 我还想用来救拉斐尔 |
[20:06] | We’ll think of something else, D. | 我们再想办法吧 |
[20:07] | At least he’s back with us. | 至少他回来了 |
[20:09] | My… | 我的 |
[20:12] | My creation. | 我的创造 |
[20:14] | Gone. | 没了 |
[20:15] | Destroyed. | 毁了 |
[20:16] | Obliterated. | 消失了 |
[20:18] | Maybe not, Doc. | 可能没有 博士 |
[20:20] | The Time Scepter says he’s still out there, | 时光权杖显示他还没死 |
[20:22] | somewhere, along with all the other monsters. | 他跟所有其他怪物在别的地方 |
[20:26] | But hey, at least I got the Time Scepter | 但是至少我给时光权杖 |
[20:29] | partially charged up again, | 部分再次充电了 |
[20:31] | which means we’ve got one last shot | 也就是说我们还有一次机会 |
[20:32] | at stopping Savanti and Dracula. | 阻止萨凡提和德古拉 |
[20:35] | Put some garlic on Raph. | 给拉斐来点大蒜 |
[20:36] | We’re going back to the future. | 我们回未来 |
[20:39] | Fools! | 蠢货 |
[20:40] | You can’t stop the Master. | 你们阻止不了大师 |
[20:42] | He’s recruiting Frankenstein’s monster as we speak! | 他这会儿正在招募弗兰肯斯坦的怪物 |
[20:46] | You’ve already lost! | 你们已经输了 |
[20:56] | Frank alone. | 弗兰克一个人 |
[20:59] | No friends. | 没有朋友 |
[21:02] | No family. | 没有家人 |
[21:04] | Frank lonely monster. | 弗兰克是孤独的怪物 |
[21:07] | You don’t have to be alone anymore. | 你以后不会再孤独了 |
[21:10] | I’ll see to that. | 我会确保 |
[21:13] | For you can join my monster army | 只要你加入我的怪物大军 |
[21:16] | and rule a world that now forsakes you, | 统治抛弃你的世界 |
[21:19] | my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[21:20] | Oh… friend? | 朋友 |
[21:23] | Yes! | 对 |
[21:25] | Just look into my eyes. | 只要看着我的眼睛就行 |
[21:36] | Come, my monsters. | 来吧 我的怪物们 |
[21:38] | The future awaits! | 未来在等我们 |