时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Mikey, check Raph. Make sure his chain is still secure. | 麦奇 去看看拉斐 确保他的链子没松 |
[00:22] | All right, chain looks good. So’s the garlic. | 好了 链子看起来很好 蒜头也是 |
[00:25] | Yes, the garlic. | 对啊 蒜头 |
[00:28] | What does the smell remind you of, Mikey? | 这味道让你想起什么 麦奇 |
[00:34] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[00:37] | Savory red sauce. | 咸香红酱 |
[00:41] | Trying to get to Mikey through his love of pizza? | 想拿麦奇对披萨的爱来诱骗他 |
[00:43] | That is a low blow, Raph, even for a vampire. | 这招即使对你这个吸血鬼来说也太下作了 拉斐 |
[00:48] | Look. It’s…us. | 快瞧 是…我们 |
[01:01] | That was the beginning of our journey through time | 那是我们穿越时间 阻止萨凡提 |
[01:02] | to stop Savanti from building his monster army. | 建造怪物军团这一征程的开始 |
[01:06] | Didn’t really go so well. | 进展并不顺利 |
[01:08] | If anything, there seem to be more monsters now than when we left. | 现在的怪物反而比我们离开时还多 |
[01:17] | Dudes! Monsters are everywhere! | 兄弟们 怪物到处都是 |
[01:19] | How are we gonna beat them all? | 我们如何才能把他们全拿下 |
[01:21] | You guys can’t win. | 你们赢不了 |
[01:23] | This world belongs to us monsters now. | 这个世界现在属于我们怪物了 |
[01:26] | You’ll all soon be extinct. | 你们很快都会灭绝 |
[02:10] | – Now we’re talking! – Yeah! | -这才像话 – -没错 |
[02:13] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到办法了 |
[02:16] | Oh, sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:18] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[02:45] | Savanti Romero and my master, Dracula, | 萨凡提·罗梅罗和我的主人德古拉 |
[02:48] | are gonna make Turtle soup out of you fools. | 准备宰了你们这些笨龟来煮龟汤 |
[02:51] | Renet, you’re from the future. | 瑞奈特 你来自未来 |
[02:53] | You know the history of what happened. Give us something! | 你知道发生了什么 告诉我们 |
[02:56] | Um, no, | 不 |
[02:57] | because Savanti is changing everything by the second. | 因为萨凡提每一秒都在改变一切 |
[03:01] | And soon, you’ll all be changed as well. | 很快 你们也全都会被改变 |
[03:25] | At least they’re only bats! | 还好只是普通蝙蝠 |
[03:33] | There’s too many! Move! | 太多了 快走 |
[05:07] | Close your eyes! | 闭上眼睛 |
[05:15] | This way! | 这边 |
[05:36] | That won’t hold them for long. | 这挡不了他们多久 |
[05:37] | You guys are just delaying the inevitable. | 你们只是在延迟必然会发生之事 |
[05:41] | No. We’re back in the sewers. | 不 我们回到下水道了 |
[05:44] | This is our element. | 这里是我们的地盘 |
[05:52] | Soon, New York City will entirely succumb to me. | 很快 纽约城将完全臣服于我 |
[05:58] | Thanks to my plan, everyone in the future will be monsters. | 多亏了我的计划 未来所有人都是怪物 |
[06:02] | That includes the wretched Time Masters | 包括那些惩罚我 |
[06:04] | who mutated me as punishment. | 让我变异的卑鄙时光师 |
[06:06] | But now there will be no difference | 但现在 我和其他人 |
[06:08] | between me and everyone else. | 将不会有任何区别 |
[06:11] | Everyone will be a freak. | 每个人都会是怪物 |
[06:15] | Are you not in awe of my plan, Dracula? | 你不佩服我的大计吗 德古拉 |
[06:21] | Petty revenge. | 小家子气的复仇 |
[06:23] | I was there when Rome fell. | 我见证了罗马帝国的陨落 |
[06:26] | I could feel change coming in the air. | 我当时能感受到改变在空气中弥漫 |
[06:29] | I feel it again now. | 我现在又感觉到了 |
[06:32] | Conquering them will be easy. | 要征服他们很容易 |
[06:35] | But Renet and her wretched Turtles still might defeat us. | 但瑞奈特和她可恶的乌龟们仍有可能击败我们 |
[06:39] | I still don’t know where to find their secret lair. | 我还是不知道他们的秘密老巢在哪儿 |
[06:43] | But I do, for I know the thoughts | 但我知道 因为我知道 |
[06:45] | of every vampire ever bitten. | 每个被咬了的吸血鬼的想法 |
[06:50] | What is your bidding, master? | 有何吩咐 主人 |
[06:53] | Yeah. Whose blood do you want us to suck, yo? | 你想让我们去吸谁的血 |
[07:01] | Renet, isn’t there a way to fix all of this | 瑞奈特 用你的时光权杖不是可以 |
[07:02] | with your Time Scepter? | 让一切恢复正常吗 |
[07:04] | We could go back in time and try a do-over… | 我们可以回到过去 重来一遍 |
[07:07] | only that didn’t work so well last time. | 只是上次那么做 结局并不好 |
[07:10] | Plus, this time we wouldn’t have Raphael. | 再说 这次我们就少了拉斐尔 |
[07:12] | She’s right. We have to stop this in the here and now. | 她说得对 我们得在此时此地阻止这一切 |
[07:19] | Focus on the research, Ice Cream Kitty. | 专心研究 冰淇淋猫咪 |
[07:21] | As far as I can tell, | 据我所知 |
[07:23] | the lesson these old horror comics are teaching us is: | 这些旧恐怖漫画教我们的就是 |
[07:25] | slay the master. | 杀死主人 |
[07:27] | If we destroy Dracula, | 如果我们杀死德古拉 |
[07:28] | every vampire transforms back into a human. | 所有吸血鬼都会变回人类 |
[07:32] | Hey, Mikey, now that we’re back in the lair, | 麦奇 既然我们回到了老巢 |
[07:35] | I’m feeling much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[07:44] | Mikey. Mikey. | 麦奇 麦奇 |
[07:47] | Take this garlic off me, Mikey. | 把这串大蒜拿走 麦奇 |
[07:50] | I’m better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[08:00] | If I can focus the waveform, | 如果我能专注观察波形 |
[08:01] | I can sync enough energy for a recharge. | 我就能汇集足够能量重新充电 |
[08:04] | This should put her at 50% power. | 这样能给它充上一半的电 |
[08:14] | Mikey. Mikey. | 麦奇 麦奇 |
[08:17] | Take this garlic off me, Mikey. | 把这串大蒜拿走 麦奇 |
[08:20] | I’m better now. | 我好多了 |
[08:22] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:23] | Take garlic off Raph. | 把大蒜从拉斐身上拿走 |
[08:36] | Nothing can stop us now! | 什么都阻挡不了我们了 |
[08:47] | No! | 不 |
[08:51] | The Scepter! | 时光权杖 |
[09:06] | Greetings, Turtles. | 你们好 乌龟们 |
[09:09] | Now you will become one of us. | 现在你们要加入我们了 |
[09:15] | This whole situation is ruining Halloween for me. | 这一切就像万圣节似的 |
[09:22] | Guys, we got to focus! | 伙计们 我们要集中注意力 |
[09:30] | Frank, not you, too! | 弗兰克 你也变了 |
[09:32] | Frank has no choice. | 弗兰克别无选择 |
[09:35] | Frank must obey Dracula! | 弗兰克必须服从德古拉 |
[09:48] | Time for another tactical retreat. | 该再次战略性撤退了 |
[09:51] | You’re mine, Donnie! | 你是我的了 多尼 |
[09:55] | – Donnie! – No! | -多尼 -不 |
[09:58] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[10:06] | Get back, Evil Casey! I’m for real! | 后退 邪恶凯西 我是认真的 |
[10:09] | Finally, the Turtles are outmatched. | 乌龟们最终寡不敌众 |
[10:12] | It’ll all be over soon. | 马上就要结束了 |
[10:15] | Okay, easy big fella. Easy. | 好吧 冷静点 大个子 冷静点 |
[10:20] | You know what happens when you mess with | 你知道惹火初级助理时间师 |
[10:21] | Junior Assistant Time Masters? | 会有什么样的后果吗 |
[10:25] | Everything about her is the coolest thing ever. | 她的一切都是这么棒 |
[10:32] | Guys, follow me. | 伙计们 跟我来 |
[10:39] | Quick! This way! | 快点 这边 |
[11:21] | An old hospital. | 一个老医院 |
[11:22] | You mean a nightmare hospital– | 你是说噩梦医院 |
[11:24] | the kind of place that used leeches instead of bandages. | 处理伤口用的是水蛭而不是绷带 |
[11:29] | That iron door should hold them. No problemo. | 这扇铁门应该能挡住他们 没问题的 |
[11:32] | The thing about evil vampires: they hate iron. | 邪恶的吸血鬼有个特点 他们讨厌铁 |
[11:35] | How would you possibly know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:37] | Dude, I read it in “Vampire Hunter X”, issue six, brah. | 哥们 我在《吸血鬼猎手X》第六卷中看过 |
[11:40] | I might be a master researcher. Just saying. | 我可能会是个伟大的研究者呢 |
[11:45] | Guy, I’m– I’m losing myself. | 伙计们 我快…控制不住自己了 |
[11:53] | Does your comic say how to stop | 你的漫画书中有提到 |
[11:54] | a vampire transformation, Mikey? | 怎么阻止转变为吸血鬼吗 麦奇 |
[11:56] | Uh, not sure. | 不知道 |
[11:57] | I never scored issue seven. | 我没看过第七卷 |
[12:03] | I tire of waiting. | 我不想再等了 |
[12:04] | We must send a horde after that wretched Renet | 我们必须要派人追击瑞奈特 |
[12:07] | and the Turtles. | 和乌龟们 |
[12:08] | What if they recharge the Time Scepter? | 万一他们重新激活时光权杖呢 |
[12:12] | Patience, Savanti. | 耐心点 萨凡提 |
[12:14] | There are bigger things currently at play. | 现在还有更重要的事 |
[12:19] | Master, I brought this for you. | 主人 我为你带来了这个 |
[12:22] | the Time Scepter. | 时光权杖 |
[12:25] | Excellent, my servant. | 太好了 我的仆人 |
[12:27] | Now I will be unstopp– what? | 现在没人能阻止…什么 |
[12:30] | Well done, Raphael. | 干得好 拉斐尔 |
[12:32] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[12:34] | You are such a dim-witted zounderkite, Savanti. | 你真是个愚蠢的笨蛋 萨凡提 |
[12:38] | Armed with this, I will go back in time | 有了这个 我就能回到过去 |
[12:41] | to infect early humankind with vampirism | 将所有人类都变为吸血鬼 |
[12:45] | so that the entire world will be undead. | 这个世界将会属于不死人 |
[12:49] | Finally, | 我终于 |
[12:50] | I will rule the world in darkness. | 可以用黑暗统治世界了 |
[12:58] | It’s not working. | 没反应 |
[13:00] | Why isn’t it working? | 为什么没反应 |
[13:03] | Who is the fool now, Dracula? | 傻了吧 德古拉 |
[13:06] | Show me how it works, or I will rend you to pieces. | 告诉我怎么用 否则小心我把你撕碎 |
[13:09] | How it works is simple. You need me. | 使用方法很简单 你需要我 |
[13:13] | That technology is far beyond your tiny bat brain. | 这种技术你那颗蝙蝠脑袋听不懂的 |
[13:17] | But now I know where your allegiance truly lies. | 不过我现在知道你真正的目的了 |
[13:20] | Pharaoh? If you please. | 法老 劳驾你 |
[13:24] | You pit a mindless mummy | 你让一个无脑木乃伊 |
[13:27] | against the King of the Vampires? | 来对战吸血鬼之王吗 |
[13:30] | Insulting! | 这是侮辱 |
[13:35] | Any more brilliant ideas? | 还有什么好点子吗 |
[13:41] | We have to try to stop his transformation. | 我们得想办法阻止他变身 |
[13:43] | We also have to stop Savanti, stop Dracula, | 我们还得阻止萨凡提 阻止德古拉 |
[13:46] | and get that Time Scepter back from Raph, | 从拉斐手里抢回权杖 |
[13:48] | all before the world ends! | 还得赶在世界末日之前 |
[13:57] | Great. Vampires hate iron, | 很好 吸血鬼害怕铁 |
[13:59] | but Frankensteins are fine with– | 但弗兰肯斯坦完全不怕… |
[14:02] | Oh, no. Donnie! | 不要 多尼 |
[14:18] | Through here! | 从这里走 |
[14:32] | Coast is clear. Come on. | 一切安全 走吧 |
[14:38] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里呢 |
[14:41] | We are on the cusp of a new era | 我们即将迎来新时代 |
[14:43] | where Dracula and I rule all of time, space, | 我与德古拉将统治所有时间 空间 |
[14:47] | and the ten dimensions, together! | 以及十个维度 |
[14:51] | – Is that possible? – Not only possible– | -他们可以这样吗 -不只是可以 |
[14:53] | now that they have the Time Scepter, | 他们现在拥有了时光权杖 |
[14:55] | it’s totally probable. | 完全可行 |
[14:56] | And you will not be able to stop us. | 你们将无法阻止我们 |
[14:59] | “Why?” You ask. | 你们还问为什么 |
[15:01] | Uh, we didn’t ask. No one asked. | 我们没问 没人问 |
[15:04] | Because we will destroy you now. | 因为我们现在就要毁灭你们 |
[15:08] | Monsters, eliminate the Turtles and the girl. | 怪物们 杀掉乌龟和那个女孩 |
[15:14] | Stay back, Frankenstein! | 退后 弗兰肯斯坦 |
[15:15] | No. There’s another way. | 不 还有别的办法 |
[15:17] | Frank, buddy, we’re bros. Remember? | 弗兰克 我们是兄弟 记得吗 |
[15:20] | They’re the enemies! | 他们才是敌人 |
[15:23] | You will do my bidding, monster. | 听从我的号令 怪物 |
[15:26] | Dracula is the worst. | 德古拉最坏了 |
[15:28] | Does he even know your favorite food? | 他甚至都不知道你最喜欢的食物是什么 |
[15:30] | ‘Cause I’m your real friend, | 我才是你真正的好朋友 |
[15:31] | and I know your favorite food is… | 我知道你最喜欢的食物是… |
[15:34] | frankfurters! | 弗兰克熏肠 |
[15:40] | Destroy them, creature! | 毁灭他们 怪物 |
[15:44] | No! | 不 |
[15:46] | Mikey is real friend! | 麦奇是真朋友 |
[15:52] | You are not! | 你不是 |
[16:06] | Wow, that was totally tubular. | 你刚才的表现也太厉害了 |
[16:09] | What comic book did you learn that strategy from? | 你是从哪部漫画书上学来的战略 |
[16:11] | Uh, “Mikey Makes The Whole Thing Up And Gets Lucky” | 从《麦奇纯瞎编但是走了狗屎运》 |
[16:14] | issue number one! | 第一部 |
[16:19] | Is it possible to use the Time Scepter | 能不能用时光权杖 |
[16:22] | to get rid of our enemies? | 处理掉我们的敌人 |
[16:23] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:28] | The time is nigh | 时间到了 |
[16:30] | for the utter destruction of- | 我们将带来终极毁灭… |
[16:35] | No one assaults the immortal Dracula with– | 谁都不许在永生德古拉面前撒野… |
[16:43] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[16:48] | I don’t got it! | 我没拿到 |
[16:49] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[16:59] | Oh, medieval knights. | 中世纪骑士 |
[17:02] | Majestic heroes of bravery! | 中世纪的勇士和英雄 |
[17:04] | They’ll help us, dudes! | 他们肯定会帮我们 |
[17:06] | Monsters! | 怪物 |
[17:07] | Run away! Run away! Monsters! | 快跑 快跑 有怪物 |
[17:09] | Get the Scepter! | 去拿权杖 |
[17:19] | Frank will master time travel. | 弗兰克将控制时空穿越 |
[17:24] | Frank break everything! | 弗兰克打破一切 |
[17:34] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[17:39] | Gross! Feel free to help out any time guys. | 好恶心 随时来帮帮忙啊 伙计们 |
[17:42] | Seriously! | 不是吧 |
[17:50] | This is– | 这… |
[18:01] | Yes! Back right where I– | 棒 回到我… |
[18:05] | Oh, not here. | 不是这样 |
[18:08] | Even Ancient Egypt is better than the prehistoric age. | 古埃及都比史前时代要好 |
[18:15] | Don’t let him repair it! | 不要让他修好 |
[18:16] | Then he’ll be in complete control! | 那他就完全控制它了 |
[18:18] | Guys, wait! We’re focusing on the wrong thing. | 伙计们 等等 我们重点错了 |
[18:21] | Didn’t “Vampire Hunter X” teach us anything? | 《吸血鬼猎人X》不是教我们了吗 |
[18:24] | We take out the master, we free all the monsters. | 把老大干掉 所有怪物就都解放了 |
[18:28] | Stake me up. | 我们出发 |
[18:32] | We declared we would share this. | 我们说过要分享这个 |
[18:35] | There’s nothing to share if it doesn’t work. | 如果坏了 那就没什么好分享的了 |
[18:39] | Fine. You’ll fix the staff. | 行 你来修好 |
[18:42] | I’ll take care of the Turtle creatures. | 我去处理掉乌龟 |
[18:54] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[19:23] | Oh, well. He was a jerk. | 他是个混蛋 |
[19:25] | But it’s too late, fools. | 但太晚了 蠢货 |
[19:27] | The Time Scepter is fixed. | 时光权杖修好了 |
[19:29] | Now I, Savanti Romero, | 我 萨凡提·罗梅罗 |
[19:31] | will rule all of time and-what? | 将统治所有…干什么 |
[19:37] | Enjoy your stay, Savanti. | 好好待在这里吧 萨凡提 |
[19:44] | We’ll check up on you in another 30 years or so. | 30年后我们再来看你 |
[19:48] | No! | 不 |
[19:55] | Oh, Grok. | 糟了 |
[20:16] | Leo! Donnie! Mikey! | 李奥 多尼 麦奇 |
[20:18] | We’re–we’re back! | 我们…回来了 |
[20:20] | And we’re not freaky vampires anymore! | 我们不再是恐怖的吸血鬼了 |
[20:22] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[20:25] | Uh, who is this? | 这是谁 |
[20:27] | This is Renet, the greatest Time Master who ever lived. | 这是瑞奈特 有史以来最伟大的时光师 |
[20:32] | Did that actually happen? | 之前那是真的吗 |
[20:33] | Were we, like, an army of awesome monsters? | 我们变成超棒怪物大军了吗 |
[20:37] | It was no dream. And now I am forever trapped | 那不是梦 我要永远被困在这个 |
[20:40] | in this forsaken age. | 糟糕的时代了 |
[20:41] | Don’t worry, Vulko. | 别担心 维科 |
[20:43] | I’ll return you to your time, | 我会在你变成狼人前 |
[20:44] | before you became a werewolf. | 让你回到你的时代 |
[20:46] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | Thank you, great and powerful witch. | 谢谢 伟大的女巫 |
[20:50] | But…what of Frank? | 但是 弗兰克怎么办 |
[20:54] | I would never forget you, Frank. | 我永远不会忘记你 弗兰克 |
[20:56] | You turned the tide of this battle. | 是你扭转了战局 |
[20:58] | I’m gonna take you to the future, | 我会带你去未来 |
[21:00] | where you’ll be appreciated by everyone. | 那里大家都会喜欢你 |
[21:06] | I can’t thank you Turtles enough. | 真是太谢谢你们神龟了 |
[21:09] | You are all groovy-to-the-max awesome! | 你们真是超级无敌赞爆了 |
[21:12] | Party on, Renet. | 我很开心 瑞奈特 |
[21:13] | You are the most incredible person who has ever lived | 你是生物史上 |
[21:15] | in the history of living! | 最棒的人 |
[21:18] | That’s the second-nicest thing | 这是有史以来别人对我说的 |
[21:20] | anyone’s ever said about me. | 第二好的话了 |
[21:24] | Wait. What was the first? | 等等 第一好是什么 |
[21:27] | You’ll just have to wait until we meet again, | 等我们再次见面的时候我告诉你 |
[21:28] | Michelangelo… | 米开朗琪罗 |
[21:30] | in the future. | 在未来见面的时候 |
[21:37] | How about some trick-or-treating, team? | 我们玩不给糖就捣蛋吧 伙计们 |
[21:38] | Tonight is the night! | 就是今晚 |
[21:41] | Halloween-akasha! | 万圣节 我们来了 |