时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Resignation letter? | 辞职信 |
[00:05] | This a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[00:06] | My husband needs your help. | 我丈夫需要你们的帮忙 |
[00:10] | I think we have strong evidence here | 我觉得我们有充分的证据 |
[00:12] | for a close encounter of the third kind. | 表明是第三类接触 |
[00:14] | You don’t even work here anymore. | 你都不在这里工作了 |
[00:16] | I’m not going to let you take my work! | 我不会让你抢走我的工作成果 |
[00:17] | Do you realize how many times I almost got fired because of you? | 你知道有多少次你害我差点被开除吗 |
[00:20] | If I didn’t lie about what happened — | 如果我没有说谎 |
[00:21] | If you hadn’t lied, you’d be just as bad as all the others! | 如果你没撒谎 那你就和其他所有人一样坏 |
[00:23] | How much evidence do you need?! | 你还需要多少证据 |
[00:25] | Are they coming? | 他们要来了吗 |
[00:27] | No. They’re already here. | 不 他们已经在这了 |
[00:30] | Now it’s self-defense. | 现在这是自卫 |
[00:33] | Do you believe in any of what — | 你相信任何 |
[00:34] | Doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我相信什么不重要 |
[00:36] | I gotta go outta town, D.C. | 我得去一趟特区 |
[00:38] | You need to leave tonight. | 你今晚就得走 |
[01:21] | – Please, hurry! – I can’t go any faster. | -麻烦开快点 -这是最快的了 |
[01:24] | Alexander Hamilton thinks you can. | 亚历山大·汉密尔顿相信你可以 |
[01:29] | Whoa, geez. | 天啊 |
[01:33] | Doc? | 博士 |
[01:34] | I didn’t have time to call from the airport. | 我没时间在机场给你打电话 |
[01:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[01:38] | I’m not entirely sure yet. | 我还不完全确定 |
[01:39] | I just know I’m going to need your help. | 我只知道我会需要你的协助 |
[01:41] | The cab’s downstairs. I’ll explain on the way. | 出租车就在楼下 我在路上跟你解释 |
[01:42] | I got to meet the generals at the Pentagon. | 我得去五角大楼见将军 |
[01:44] | Yes, and if I’m right, they’re gonna cancel | 是的 但如果我是对的的话 |
[01:46] | that meeting on you in 11 minutes and 6 seconds. | 他们会在11分6秒之后取消你们的会面 |
[01:49] | Come on! Why aren’t you dressed? | 快点 你怎么还没穿好衣服 |
[01:51] | “A new dawn.” He actually said that. | “一个新的时代” 他真的这么说了吗 |
[01:54] | You realize how ridiculous that sounds. | 你知道这听起来有多可笑吗 |
[01:56] | You don’t even know this guy’s name. | 你甚至不知道那个人叫什么 |
[01:57] | He hands you a ticket, tells you to get on a plane, | 他给了你一张机票 叫你坐上飞机 |
[01:59] | and you just — no questions asked. | 然后你就什么也不问 |
[02:01] | Of course I asked questions. | 我当然有疑问 |
[02:02] | He said this is where I’d find the answers. | 他说在这我能找到答案 |
[02:03] | Should I not have included you or something? | 我是不是不该叫你来 |
[02:05] | Well, last I checked, we weren’t partners anymore. | 据我所知 咱俩不再是搭档了 |
[02:10] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[02:11] | Well, it’s right up there, but this traffic, it’s — | 就在那边 但这交通有点 |
[02:17] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[02:19] | Doc! | 博士 |
[02:23] | Doc! | 博士 |
[02:27] | Doc! | 博士 |
[02:33] | We made it. | 我们赶到了 |
[02:39] | 10 seconds. | 还有十秒 |
[02:44] | Five… | 五 |
[02:46] | four… | 四 |
[02:48] | three… | 三 |
[02:50] | two… | 二 |
[03:00] | He told you he’d be right here? | 他跟你说他会在这等你吗 |
[03:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:05] | The man — The man with the hat, whoever he is. | 那个人 戴帽子的那位 |
[03:07] | No, we’re not meeting him here. | 不 我们不是来这见他 |
[03:10] | Then why the hell are we running?! | 那为什么我们要跑过来 |
[03:26] | Capital 902, you’re clear for takeoff on runway two-five. | 首都902号机 跑道25 可以起飞 |
[03:30] | Capital 902 on runway two-five. Copy. | 首都902号机 跑道25 收到 |
[03:35] | Tower? | 塔台 |
[03:36] | Tower, do you copy? | 塔台 能听到吗 |
[03:40] | Can you see if you’re getting some static? | 你看看是不是静电干扰 |
[03:46] | Tower, we have a… | 塔台 我们有 |
[03:49] | Something is out here. | 这边有些奇怪的东西 |
[03:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:52] | New Castle, this is Andrews. | 纽卡斯尔 这里是安德鲁斯基地 |
[03:53] | I’m tracking multiple bogies over the Capital. | 首都这边追踪到很多不明空中目标 |
[03:55] | Are you seeing this? | 你能看到吗 |
[03:57] | Copy. Multiple and high-speed. | 收到 多架且高速移动飞行器 |
[03:58] | Returning high and fast. What are those? | 在高空中迅速往返 那是些什么 |
[04:02] | Can’t believe I followed you out here. | 不敢相信我跟着你来了 |
[04:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:09] | I got to call the generals. | 我得跟将军打个电话 |
[04:14] | What were we supposed to see, anyway? | 我们本来应该要看到些什么 |
[04:20] | Look, you know what that one is called? | 你看 你知道那个叫什么吗 |
[04:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:27] | See if I can get a photo. | 看我能不能拍下来 |
[04:31] | – There! Right there. – I see it! | -那儿 就在那 -我看到了 |
[04:34] | Honey, come over here a second. | 亲爱的 过来一下 |
[04:44] | It’s all right, sweetheart. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[05:35] | – He told you this was coming. – The way they circled the city, | -他跟你说飞行器会出现 -那绕城飞行的方式 |
[05:37] | the trajectories were mathematical. | 他们的轨道都经过精准计算 |
[05:38] | He even gave you the time of day? | 他连准确时间都告诉你了 |
[05:39] | The speed! It was just incredible! | 那飞行速度实在是太惊人了 |
[05:41] | This was an attack. On our Capital. | 这是场袭击 对我们首都的袭击 |
[05:44] | No, we don’t know what this was yet. | 不 我们还不知道这是什么 |
[05:46] | – And you had prior knowledge. – We had prior knowledge. | -但你事先知道 -我们事先知道 |
[05:48] | We have to get to the Pentagon. I’m getting us a cab. | 我们要赶去五角大楼 我去叫辆车 |
[05:54] | What did you see, Allen? | 你看到了什么 艾伦 |
[05:58] | I want you to make sure the shelter is fully stocked. | 我要你确保防空洞储粮充足 |
[06:00] | Where’s Joel? | 乔尔在哪 |
[06:01] | He’s watching TV, but what happened? | 他在看电视 但是出了什么事 |
[06:03] | I’m not… …isn’t over. | 我不…还没结束 |
[06:06] | Allen, I — | 艾伦 我 |
[06:07] | Where are you? I-I… | 你在哪 艾伦 |
[06:08] | Mimi, can you hear me? | 米米 你听得到吗 |
[06:10] | Now there’s a problem with the line. | 电话线路有点问题 |
[06:12] | Are we safe? | 我们安全吗 |
[06:14] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[06:15] | I have to — I have to… Captain Quinn…Pentagon. | 我必须…奎恩上尉…五角大楼 |
[06:18] | Allen, I… | 艾伦 我 |
[06:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:22] | Let’s go! I got us a cab. | 走吧 我叫到车了 |
[06:23] | Mimi! Mimi! | 米米 米米 |
[06:25] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[06:26] | Doc, come on. We got to go. | 博士 快点 我们要走了 |
[06:27] | Mimi! | 米米 |
[07:01] | Mom? Is Dad in Washington? | 妈妈 爸爸在华盛顿吗 |
[07:03] | Because something just came on the news. | 因为电视刚报道了首都的新闻 |
[07:05] | Joel, just… turn it off. | 乔尔 把电视关掉吧 |
[07:09] | Turn everything off! | 全都关掉 |
[07:11] | It has to be the Russians, | 肯定是苏联人 |
[07:13] | which makes this an act of war. | 这是在向我们宣战 |
[07:15] | I want to put planes over Moscow and troops in their yard. | 我要派飞机去莫斯科 派军队在那里驻扎 |
[07:18] | Radar techs at Andrews | 不管这些飞行器是什么 |
[07:19] | tracked whatever those craft were | 安德鲁斯的雷达技术追踪到 |
[07:21] | at 7,000 miles an hour. | 飞行速度达到每小时七千英里 |
[07:23] | The Russians don’t have any equipment that can do that. | 苏联人没有这么高级的装备 |
[07:25] | That we know of. Who else would it be? | 只是据我们所知没有 否则还可能是谁 |
[07:29] | You know damn well who. | 你们很清楚是什么人 |
[07:31] | You really want to take that assessment to the President? | 你真的要把这种评估递交给总统吗 |
[07:34] | You’d rather I explain to him how his top generals | 难道你更希望我跟他解释 他的最高统帅 |
[07:36] | missed a foreign invasion over the goddamn White House? | 没发现白宫上空的他国入侵行动吗 |
[07:39] | The press is already running with the alien-attack angle. | 媒体已经从外星攻击角度来报道了 |
[07:41] | We’re fighting a battle on that front, too. | 我们也这个方面展开作战 |
[07:44] | Let’s keep everything else to a minimum, okay? | 把其余的事大事化小好吗 |
[07:46] | It doesn’t follow the pattern. | 但这事不符合规律 |
[07:48] | The nature of this phenomena, as you both know, | 这种现象的本质 你们俩都知道 |
[07:51] | is that it hides — on the fringes. | 是隐藏自身 使自己边缘化 |
[07:54] | This sighting is counterintuitive | 这种现象与我们 |
[07:56] | to everything we know about its behavior. | 对其所有行为的了解背道而驰 |
[07:57] | So, we’re gonna let Project Blue Book handle the press | 所以我们要让蓝皮书计划去和媒体交涉 |
[08:01] | while we prepare to strike back. | 而我们要做好反击的准备 |
[08:04] | Now, you saw these things with your own eyes. | 你亲眼看到这些东西了吗 |
[08:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:08] | And? | 然后呢 |
[08:11] | I-I-I don’t — I don’t really know how to describe it. | 我不… 我真不知道该怎么形容 |
[08:13] | I’ve never seen anything like it before. | 我以前从来没见过这样的东西 |
[08:14] | Are you speaking as a pilot now | 你现在是以飞行员的身份来说 |
[08:16] | or as a member of Project Blue Book, Captain? | 还是以蓝皮书计划成员的身份来说 上尉 |
[08:17] | – Both. – What does this room think? | -两者皆有 -屋里各位怎么看 |
[08:20] | That’s a matter of national security, | 这事关乎国家安全 |
[08:21] | which doesn’t concern you. | 用不着你操心 |
[08:22] | What’s more important is what the public thinks. | 更重要的是公众的看法 |
[08:25] | And we can’t have a national panic on our hands. | 我们不能让全国陷入恐慌 |
[08:29] | What do you need us to do? | 您需要我们怎么做 |
[08:31] | What you’ve always done. | 做你们一直在做的事 |
[08:33] | I want you to find a rational scientific explanation | 我希望你们就所发生的事件给出一个 |
[08:35] | as to what’s occurred, | 合理的科学解释 |
[08:36] | then move it off the front page. | 然后把新闻从头版上撤掉 |
[08:39] | You mean lie. | 你是说欺骗大众 |
[08:41] | We saw it with our own eyes. Those things were not planes. | 我们亲眼看到了 那些东西不是飞机 |
[08:44] | How would you know what types of planes | 你怎么知道苏联 |
[08:46] | the Russians have or don’t have? | 有或是没有哪些类型的飞机 |
[08:47] | The Russians have nothing to do with this. | 苏联人和这些事件毫无关系 |
[08:49] | Am I right? | 我说得对吧 |
[08:51] | What’s right is what works right now. | 目前 能平息舆论才是正确的做法 |
[08:54] | Press has been waiting. | 媒体已经在等你们了 |
[08:56] | Get out there and give them something to chew on. | 说些能打发他们的东西 |
[08:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:01] | As for you two, I’m gonna need real answers. | 至于你们俩 我要真正的答案 |
[09:04] | Truman won’t go to war on a gut feeling. | 杜鲁门不会凭直觉就发动战争 |
[09:09] | Fairchild knows. | 费尔柴尔德知道 |
[09:10] | The generals know. But they’ll never tell us. | 将军们也知道 但是他们绝对不会告诉我们 |
[09:12] | I bet they’ve been hiding the truth this whole time. | 我猜他们一直以来都在隐瞒着真相 |
[09:14] | What did we see out there? | 我们之前看到的是什么 |
[09:15] | Those crafts, the way they flew. | 那些飞行器飞行的方式 |
[09:17] | Did we just witness an alien invasion? | 我们刚刚目睹了一起外星人入侵事件吗 |
[09:19] | Well, I can’t say that with absolute certainty. | 我不能绝对肯定地说 |
[09:21] | – But? – The physics of the maneuvers, the speed — | -但是 -操纵的物理原理以及速度 |
[09:23] | I can’t think of any other logical explanation. | 我想不出其他合乎逻辑的解释 |
[09:25] | It’s the “New dawn.” What your mystery man said. | 这是”新的时代” 你的神秘人说的 |
[09:28] | Yeah, meaning what we saw is just the beginning. | 没错 我们所看到的只是开始 |
[09:30] | Who the hell is this man? | 这人是谁 |
[09:31] | – How’d he know what was gonna happen? – I can’t lie about this any longer! | -他怎么知道会发生什么 -我不能再说谎了 |
[09:33] | The greatest military on Earth had no idea what was gonna happen. | 地球上最厉害的军队都不知道会发生什么 |
[09:34] | Not to the press, not at this time. | 不能告诉媒体 没到时候 |
[09:35] | – But this guy knew? – It’s irresponsible. | -但这人知道 -这极不负责任 |
[09:36] | We have to tell the public the truth! | 我们必须告诉公众真相 |
[09:38] | Who is he?! | 他是谁 |
[09:44] | Uh, police phone lines are jammed with panicked calls. | 警局的电话被惶恐的人们打爆了 |
[09:47] | Uh, there’s talk of putting in a city-wide curfew. | 有人说要在全市进行宵禁 |
[09:49] | Does the military even have craft like that? | 军方有这样的飞行器吗 |
[09:51] | That would be classified. | 这属于机密信息 |
[09:53] | Is it the Russians, then? | 那是苏联人吗 |
[09:55] | Is our nation under attack? | 我们的国家受到攻击了吗 |
[09:57] | Are we on the brink of war? | 我们处于战争的边缘吗 |
[10:03] | No. | 没有 |
[10:05] | We are not under attack. | 我们没有受到攻击 |
[10:13] | What happened today was caused by… | 今天发生的事是由于 |
[10:22] | …was caused by… | 是由于 |
[10:27] | What happened today could have been caused | 今天发生的事可能是 |
[10:29] | by a natural phenomenon. | 由自然现象所造成 |
[10:33] | These were temperature inversions. | 一种叫逆温的现象 |
[10:35] | Over here. Come on. Wait. | 这里 拜托 等等 |
[10:36] | You never really answered my question. | 这不是个真正的答案 |
[10:39] | Inversions occur when a-a layer of warm, moist air | 逆温发生在当上层大气中有一层 |
[10:44] | in the upper atmosphere | 温暖潮湿的空气 |
[10:45] | covers a layer of cool, dry air closer to the ground. | 覆盖了地面附近凉爽干燥的空气时 |
[10:49] | And this condition can cause radar signals to — to bend | 这种情况会导致雷达信号弯曲 |
[10:53] | and give out false returns. | 并给出错误的回应 |
[10:55] | Three separate radar systems tracked these lights. | 三个独立的雷达信号追踪这些光 |
[10:58] | Y-You’re saying they all mistook air for solid metallic objects? | 你的意思是他们都把空气误认为是坚硬的金属物体 |
[11:01] | Temperature inversions do cause violent thunderstorms, | 逆温的确会引起猛烈的雷暴 |
[11:05] | which can produce bolt lightning, which — | 可以产生闪电 |
[11:07] | Anyone remember the first reports on the Lubbock Lights | 有人记得第一篇报道关于卢伯克之光 |
[11:10] | or the Flatwoods Monster? | 或者弗拉特伍兹怪物吗 |
[11:12] | In both those cases, we had multiple witnesses | 在这两起事件中 我们有多位证人 |
[11:14] | claiming otherworldly events. | 声称发生了超自然现象 |
[11:17] | That is, until science explained — | 也就是说 直到科学解释了 |
[11:18] | These are not machines that the United States has made or is developing? | 这些机器不是美国已制造或正在开发的吗 |
[11:21] | Have they been reported over Russia or any of its satellite nations? | 苏联上空或其卫星国上空有类似报道吗 |
[11:21] | 指国际关系中名义上完全享有主权 但其国内政治 军事和外交受强权干预的国家 | |
[11:23] | That’s all the information we have at this time. | 这就是我们现在掌握的所有资料 |
[11:25] | We will keep you posted as soon as we know more. | 一旦我们有更多消息 会立即通知大家 |
[11:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:29] | We need to leave now. | 我们现在得走了 |
[11:30] | Quinn! Quinn! Come on! | 奎恩 奎恩 拜托 |
[11:36] | Excuse me. Thank you. | 借过 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[11:42] | One — One more question. Please. | 还有一个问题 拜托了 |
[11:44] | I have no further comment on it. | 我对此没有进一步的说明 |
[11:46] | We will keep you informed of any developments. | 如有进展我们会随时通知大家 |
[11:49] | Do you really think that this is a temperature… | 你真的认为只是一个逆温… |
[11:54] | Well, that went well. | 进展顺利 |
[12:02] | 我们需要见面 纳皮尔街12976号 | |
[12:04] | Come on. We need to keep moving. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[12:07] | Can you really sell this temperature inversion idea | 如果我们再安排一次新闻发布会 |
[12:10] | if we schedule another press conference? | 你真能让大家相信逆温这个解释吗 |
[12:11] | There is precedence, yes, | 在过往出现过先例 |
[12:12] | but, uh, it won’t account for the eyewitnesses, | 但是 这不能解释目击者的说法 |
[12:14] | and it’s certainly not what we saw. | 而且肯定不是我们看到的 |
[12:16] | At least you figured out we need to sell the public something. | 至少你想通了对于大众我们该换个说法 |
[12:18] | Yeah, for now. But, look, we should split up. | 是的 暂时 但我们现在应该分头 |
[12:21] | You get in touch with the radar technicians. | 你联系雷达技术人员 |
[12:22] | I’ll go back to the Mall, | 我回纪念碑一趟 |
[12:24] | see what I can find to support my theory. | 看看能找到什么支持我的理论 |
[12:26] | Then we can meet back at the hotel. | 然后我们在旅馆碰头 |
[12:29] | Sure. You do your thing. | 行 你做你该做的事 |
[12:31] | I’ll work on the radar techs. | 我去找雷达技术人员 |
[12:33] | That was good teamwork in there. | 很棒的团队合作 |
[12:36] | So we’re still a team, then? | 所以我们还是一个团队 |
[12:44] | I found this in Allen’s phone. | 我在艾伦的电话里发现了这个 |
[12:48] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[12:50] | Well, what does it look like to you? | 你觉得它是什么 |
[12:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:56] | I think it’s a way for people to listen to our phone calls. | 我觉得这是人们窃听电话的方式 |
[12:59] | I think our house is being bugged. | 我觉得我们的房子被监听了 |
[13:05] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你看起来一点也不惊讶 |
[13:07] | No, I am. I just… | 我很惊讶 我只是 |
[13:10] | I just don’t know what to say. | 我只是不知道说什么 |
[13:11] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么给我看这个 |
[13:14] | Well, Allen’s out of town, | 艾伦不在家 |
[13:15] | and you’re the only person I trust right now. | 你是我现在唯一相信的人了 |
[13:19] | I mean, I swear, ever since Allen started working on Project Blue Book, | 我发誓 自从艾伦加入到蓝皮书计划里之后 |
[13:22] | there’s been this — this weird static on the line | 每次我接电话都会有 |
[13:24] | any time I pick up the phone. | 有个奇怪的电流杂音 |
[13:26] | I think the government has been bugging our house from day one. | 我觉得是政府从开始就一直在监听我们家 |
[13:32] | That would definitely make sense. | 他们的确有理由这么干 |
[13:34] | Is it okay if, um… | 如果我… |
[13:37] | if I stay with you just for a little while? | 如果我在你这待一会儿可以吗 |
[13:42] | Joel’s at a friend’s. I don’t want him to know. | 乔尔在朋友家 我不想让他知道 |
[13:45] | I-I don’t have anywhere to go right now, | 我…我现在无处可去 |
[13:47] | and with this thing that just happened in D.C., it — | 再加上华盛顿刚出的这件事… |
[13:52] | What just happened in D.C.? | 华盛顿出什么事了 |
[13:54] | You haven’t heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[13:56] | My options depend on answers. | 我需要根据答案来规划下一步行动 |
[13:59] | And so far, I’ve got little to none. | 但目前为止 我几乎没得到任何答案 |
[14:01] | I just got off the phone with the Kremlin, | 我刚和克里姆林宫那边通完电话 |
[14:03] | and they’re swearing up and down it wasn’t them. | 他们对天对地一通发誓说不是他们干的 |
[14:07] | God help me, I believe them. | 上帝保佑 我相信他们 |
[14:10] | Now, unless someone in this room can prove to me otherwise, | 除非在座的各位能证明他们在说谎 |
[14:15] | I’m in no mood to start World War III today. | 我今天没有挑起第三次世界大战的心情 |
[14:18] | So, what the hell were those things? | 所以 那些东西到底是什么呢 |
[14:22] | You can speak now. | 你们可以发言了 |
[14:23] | Mr. President, it is my opinion, sir, | 总统先生 我个人认为 |
[14:27] | that they were something else entirely. | 他们是与我们完全不同的东西 |
[14:30] | – We have no proof of that. – Let him finish. | -我们没有证据证明这点 -让他讲完 |
[14:33] | Radar, eyewitnesses all confirm one thing — | 雷达和目击者们都证明了 |
[14:36] | that whatever those craft were, | 不管那些飞行器是什么 |
[14:37] | they were not of any shape, size | 他们与我们的情报机构 |
[14:40] | or skill our intelligence has come across. | 侦测到过的飞行器大小形状都不同 |
[14:42] | Well, how do we fight back if we don’t know what they are? | 如果我们连他们是什么都不知道要怎么反击呢 |
[14:45] | With all due respect, sir, I think we do know. | 我无意冒犯 先生 但我觉得我们知道 |
[14:50] | You still think Russians. | 你还是觉得是苏联人干的 |
[14:51] | With every fiber of my being. | 我的每一根神经都这么觉得 |
[14:56] | Then find me proof. | 那就给我找点证据来 |
[15:01] | So I can show these bastards what a real air strike looks like. | 这样我就能让那些混蛋们见识见识真正的空袭 |
[15:21] | You can probably just pull over here. | 你在这边停车就行 |
[15:23] | Close enough. | 够近了 |
[16:00] | Dr. Hynek. | 海尼克博士 |
[16:01] | I see you got my message. | 看来你收到了我的消息 |
[16:03] | You owe me some answers. | 你欠我一些解释 |
[16:06] | Actually, Doc… | 事实上 博士 |
[16:08] | I think you both do. | 我需要你们的解释 |
[16:19] | I’m not the enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[16:20] | Generally, when someone’s got a gun pointed at you, | 一般来说 有人拿枪指着你的时候 |
[16:23] | they get to make that decision. | 决定权在他们手上 |
[16:24] | – Captain. – I haven’t gotten to you yet. | -上尉 -我还没问到你呢 |
[16:26] | Keep quiet. | 别说话 |
[16:29] | You look familiar. What’s your name? | 你看着挺眼熟 你叫什么 |
[16:35] | That’s okay. We’ll figure that out soon enough. | 不说也行 很快我们就能搞清楚了 |
[16:37] | Can we just listen to what he has to say first? | 我们能不能先听听他怎么说 |
[16:39] | Sure. Back on base, under arrest. | 可以啊 等他被我们逮捕押回基地以后 |
[16:43] | Make it all official. | 更正式一点 |
[16:44] | Why would I be under arrest? | 你们为什么要逮捕我呢 |
[16:46] | Well, let’s see. | 我们分析一下 |
[16:48] | My partner here says you’ve been showing up from time to time | 我的搭档说你总是隔三差五地出现 |
[16:51] | offering cryptic information and then disappearing. | 提供一些机密情报后就消失了 |
[16:54] | Now, last night, you give him advanced knowledge | 而昨晚 你提前对他透露了 |
[16:56] | about an aerial attack on our nation’s capital. | 有关对我们国家首都空袭的消息 |
[16:59] | Not a warning, an invitation. | 不是警告 而是邀请他 |
[17:02] | I’m just wondering what kind of man does that. | 我只是很好奇什么样的人会这么做 |
[17:04] | What does he want? | 他想得到什么呢 |
[17:05] | Are you asking me? | 你是在问我吗 |
[17:06] | I think a Russian spy would have a lot to gain | 我觉得使平民获得大量机密信息 |
[17:09] | by convincing a civilian with top secret clearance, | 对于苏联间谍来说十分有利可图 |
[17:11] | like my partner here, that he’s made for greater things. | 比如我的搭档 注定大有作为之人 |
[17:16] | You think I work for the Russians? | 你觉得我为苏联人效力 |
[17:18] | Convince me you don’t. | 那就说服我你不是 |
[17:20] | This has nothing to do with the Russians. | 这和苏联一点关系都没有 |
[17:23] | Or America, for that matter. | 而且与美国也没有关系 |
[17:24] | Who do you work for? | 那你为谁卖命 |
[17:26] | In some ways, the same people you do. | 在某种程度上 和你一样 |
[17:29] | Tell me what the hell is going on. | 告诉我他妈到底什么情况 |
[17:32] | I want to know what I saw. | 我要知道我看到的是什么 |
[17:53] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:57] | Right? No problem. | 对吧 我们没问题吧 |
[18:11] | What you need to know about me is we want the same thing. | 关于我你只需要知道 我们的目标一致 |
[18:16] | But even when the truth flies right over your head, | 但即使把真相摆在你的眼皮底下 |
[18:20] | it’s still impossible to believe. | 它还是很难让人相信 |
[18:23] | So they are real. | 所以他们是真的 |
[18:24] | Do you have proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[18:26] | What’s in this trunk here will help you | 这个后备箱里的东西能帮助你们 |
[18:29] | to convince more people, the right people. | 说服更多的人 说服对的人 |
[18:32] | That’s why I asked my good friend Dr. Hynek | 所以我才约我的好朋友海尼克博士 |
[18:34] | to come here tonight. | 今晚来这里碰头 |
[18:35] | But why do you need me? | 但为什么你需要我 |
[18:37] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[18:39] | I don’t exist. | 因为我不存在 |
[18:57] | Now I’m more confused. | 现在我更疑惑了 |
[19:17] | “Operation Ivy.” | 常春藤行动 |
[19:20] | The hell’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:25] | This is wonderful! | 这太棒了 |
[19:26] | Yeah, look how big and roomy. | 是啊 这么大 这么宽敞 |
[19:27] | I bet you could hang a whole side of beef in there. | 我打赌你可以在里面挂一整排的牛肉 |
[19:30] | Are you kidding? I bet you — | 你开玩笑吧 我打赌 |
[19:36] | Freezing to death is not funny. | 冻死可不是一件好笑的事 |
[19:39] | Oh, Lucy! | 露西 |
[19:42] | I don’t think she’s in any real danger. | 我觉得她不是真的有危险 |
[19:46] | You know what would make this even funnier? | 你知道什么会让这变得更好玩吗 |
[19:49] | Vodka. | 伏特加 |
[19:55] | Thank you for — for letting me stay here tonight. | 谢谢你 今晚让我待在这 |
[20:00] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[20:02] | You were there for me. | 你也曾帮了我很多 |
[20:09] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[20:15] | I figured this was coming. | 我就知道会有这么一刻 |
[20:19] | Your friendship is important to me, more than I can ever say. | 你的友谊对我来说很重要 无法言喻的重要 |
[20:24] | I’ve never had a friend like you. | 我从没有过像你一样的朋友 |
[20:28] | I feel the same way. | 我也是 |
[20:33] | And I’m sorry. Can I just say that first? | 对不起 我能先说这个吗 |
[20:35] | I just — I-I need to get this out. | 我只是 需要说出来 |
[20:40] | I love my husband… | 我爱我的丈夫 |
[20:43] | and my family, and… | 我的家庭 还有 |
[20:47] | …what happened that night, the kiss, it can’t happen again. | 那晚发生的事 那个吻 不能再发生了 |
[20:53] | It won’t. | 不会了 |
[20:56] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[20:58] | But that doesn’t mean it has to ruin things, right? | 但不意味着这件事会毁了一切 对吧 |
[21:00] | It… | 这… |
[21:03] | It just felt like — like it was in the air, and… | 这就像之前弥漫着暧昧 但… |
[21:10] | …now it’s over. | 现在结束了 |
[21:16] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:22] | I, um… | 我 |
[21:25] | I should go check on Joel. | 我应该查看一下乔尔 |
[21:27] | Can I use your phone? | 我能用你的电话吗 |
[21:28] | Of course. It’s just right in there. | 当然 就在那边 |
[21:31] | I promised I’d call. | 我保证我会打电话 |
[22:20] | Where did you get this? | 你们从哪得来的这卷录像 |
[22:22] | It’s a little hard to explain right now. | 现在这有点难解释 |
[22:24] | What is Operation Ivy, sir? | 常春藤行动是什么 长官 |
[22:27] | I think you need to tell me where you found this. | 我想你需要告诉我你从哪得到的这个 |
[22:30] | Sir, with all due respect, if you don’t know, | 长官 无意冒犯 如果你不知道 |
[22:32] | then we’re the ones | 那现在只有我们 |
[22:34] | who should be asking the questions right now, not you. | 有资格提出问题 而不是您 |
[22:36] | Especially as there is a duplicate print of this | 尤其是我们有一份备份 |
[22:39] | which will find its way to the press | 会在我们发生不测后 |
[22:41] | should anything happen to us. | 寄给新闻媒体 |
[22:43] | I-I don’t think we’re in a position | 我觉得我们不应该 |
[22:45] | to be making threats to the Secretary of Defense. | 威胁国防部长吧 |
[22:47] | It’s not a threat. | 这不是威胁 |
[22:49] | The truth will come out one way or the other. | 真相无论如何都会水落石出 |
[22:51] | Isn’t that what you really want? | 这不就是你真正想要的吗 |
[22:55] | Ivy is the code name for a top secret | 常春藤是一项绝对机密任务的代号 |
[22:57] | thermonuclear weapons test in the South Pacific. | 代表着在南太平洋的一项核试验 |
[23:01] | We had two successes and one failure. | 我们成功了两次 失败了一次 |
[23:05] | Now we know why. | 现在我们知道失败的原因了 |
[23:07] | A UFO? | 因为不明飞行物 |
[23:08] | Well, whatever they are, I think it’s a message. | 不管他们是什么 我认为这是一条信息 |
[23:11] | They want us to know that they’re in charge of the skies, | 他们希望我们知道 他们掌控着天空 |
[23:14] | and they’re watching us. | 他们在监控着我们 |
[23:16] | Wait, hold on a second. | 等等 暂停一下 |
[23:18] | Surely, we should get it tested | 我们应该先测试一下 |
[23:19] | before we start crediting aliens | 先不要急着把 |
[23:21] | with taking down the most powerful weapon known to man. | 人类历史上最厉害武器的陨落归功于外星人 |
[23:27] | I need the President to see this | 我得让总统看一下这个 |
[23:29] | before the Joint Chiefs have him make a horrible mistake. | 以免联席促使他犯下可怕的错误 |
[23:36] | But I’m going to need backup. | 但是我需要支援 |
[23:46] | 蓝皮书计划 特别报告 | |
[23:54] | 几天前 华盛顿特区 发光的圆形物 | |
[23:57] | A lot of people are gonna come after us for writing this, Doc. | 这报告问世后会有很多人找我们麻烦 博士 |
[24:00] | I imagine they will. | 我想是的 |
[24:14] | 国际政治公共领域 非人的智慧生物 | |
[24:18] | Military parlance. | 军队的官方发言 |
[24:21] | For a new theory, not a hypothesis, but… | 为了一个新的理论 不是假说 而是 |
[24:24] | An estimate of the situation. | 对目前局面的评估报告 |
[24:33] | Hey, Doc. | 博士 |
[24:36] | You can understand why I doubted you today. | 你可以理解今天我为何怀疑你吧 |
[24:44] | 白玫瑰 普通汽油 | |
[25:01] | This is gonna change everything. | 这即将改变一切 |
[25:03] | 一个新的科学现实的可能性 飞碟是真的 | |
[25:10] | Maybe everything needs to change. | 也许一切都需要改变 |
[25:32] | Hello. We’re here to see Generals Harding and Valentine | 你好 我们来见哈丁和瓦伦丁将军 |
[25:35] | and Secretary Fairchild. | 还有费尔柴尔德部长 |
[25:37] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[25:41] | Boys? | 孩子们 |
[25:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[26:05] | It must be Donna. Come on. | 一定是唐娜的事 来吧 |
[26:15] | Ladies, I need you to turn around. | 女士们 我需要你们离开这 |
[26:17] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[26:18] | Is Donna okay? Is she back? | 唐娜还好吗 她回来了吗 |
[26:20] | Ma’am, I’m not gonna ask you again. | 女士 我不会再说第二次 |
[26:21] | I have a right to know what’s going on here. | 我有权知道这边是什么情况 |
[26:23] | – Hynek? – Yes. Mimi Hynek. | -海尼克吗 -是 米米·海尼克 |
[26:29] | Your husband, is he here? | 你丈夫呢 他在吗 |
[26:30] | No, he’s in Washington. What is going on? | 不 他在华盛顿 是什么情况 |
[26:33] | Our office received an anonymous tip about your neighbors. | 我们的办公室接到了一个关于你邻居的匿名举报 |
[26:36] | We’re investigating the husband’s links to the Communist Party. | 我们正在调查这家男主人与共产党的联系 |
[26:41] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[26:42] | You ever notice anything strange next door? | 你发现隔壁有什么异常情况吗 |
[26:44] | People coming over at odd hours, unusual behavior? | 有人在不正常的时间拜访 不寻常的行为 |
[26:49] | No. | 没有 |
[26:50] | Doesn’t surprise me. | 这我一点都不奇怪 |
[26:51] | A lot of these sympathizers, they’re good at hiding in plain sight. | 很多这些拥护者善于在光天化日之下伪装自己 |
[26:54] | You’ve got the wrong guy! | 你们抓错人了 |
[26:55] | I don’t even know how it got in there! | 我都不知道它怎么会在我家 |
[26:57] | Mimi! Mimi, tell them! | 米米 告诉他们 |
[26:59] | Mimi, tell them! | 米米 告诉他们 |
[27:03] | Excuse me. What is it they’re carrying out? | 对不起 他们往外拿的是什么 |
[27:06] | Surveillance equipment. | 监视设备 |
[27:08] | Found it in his basement. | 在他的地下室发现的 |
[27:11] | Mimi, that device in your phone. | 米米 你电话里的装置 |
[27:14] | That must have been him. | 一定是他在窃听 |
[27:22] | Something’s not right. | 这事不对劲 |
[27:26] | The secretary is dead? | 国防部长死了 |
[27:28] | Official story is engine fire. | 官方的说法是发动机起火 |
[27:30] | Official story? | 官方说法 |
[27:31] | It was a Russian hit. | 是苏联人的暗杀 |
[27:34] | It’s bad enough they fly by our capital, | 他们从我们首都上空飞过就够糟的了 |
[27:36] | but this is an act of war carried out on our sovereign territory. | 而这是在我国主权领土上向我们宣战 |
[27:41] | I need the President to see this. | 我得让总统看一下这个 |
[27:43] | Are you saying that you have definitive proof of that? | 您是说您有确凿的证据吗 |
[27:46] | You know, Professor, | 你知道吗 教授 |
[27:48] | I have been more than patient with your bullshit. | 对于你的胡言乱语我已经足够耐心了 |
[27:51] | But why don’t you ask Captain Quinn | 不如你问问奎恩上尉 |
[27:52] | what happens to soldiers who disobey orders during wartime? | 战时违抗命令的士兵是什么下场 |
[27:55] | I apologize, General. | 我道歉 将军 |
[27:56] | I hadn’t realize we were at war or that you were giving orders. | 我没意识到我们在打战 也不知您是在下命令 |
[27:58] | In either case, I’m not a soldier. | 无论如何 我本来也不是士兵 |
[27:59] | You two said you needed to see us. | 你们俩说你们有事要来找我们 |
[28:02] | You said it was urgent. | 你们说很急 |
[28:03] | Now, why are you here? | 你们为何而来 |
[28:14] | Generals, the phone. | 将军们 有电话 |
[28:21] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[28:28] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[28:30] | They’re back. | 他们又回来了 |
[28:58] | The President’s scrambling F-94s | 总统命令F-94战机紧急起飞 |
[29:00] | with orders to engage if need be. | 并下令需要时可以开火 |
[29:02] | I’d like to be up there, sir. | 长官 我希望能去参战 |
[29:04] | No one’s better qualified at this stage. | 目前没有人比我更有资格 |
[29:07] | All right. Follow me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[29:11] | Be careful, okay? | 小心点 |
[29:13] | I need to see what these things are up close. | 我需要近距离观察这些东西到底是什么 |
[29:16] | You come back down and let me know, then. | 那你下来以后告诉我吧 |
[29:18] | You gonna be all right? | 你会好好的吧 |
[29:20] | Yeah, don’t worry about me. | 嗯 别担心我 |
[29:22] | Can’t help it, Doc. | 我没办法不担心 博士 |
[29:23] | In spite of my best efforts, you sort of grew on me. | 尽管我尽了最大努力 但你还是让我牵肠挂肚 |
[29:26] | Like a barnacle. | 就像是个藤壶 |
[29:36] | – What did you do? – Sir? | -你做了什么 -长官 |
[29:38] | The President’s on his way down. | 总统正在来的途中 |
[29:40] | He said he wants to speak with you. | 他说他要跟你谈谈 |
[29:42] | Any idea why he wants to do that? | 你知道他为什么要找你谈话吗 |
[30:20] | Tower, this is Alpha two-niner clearing myself for takeoff. | 塔台 A29请求起飞 |
[30:23] | Alpha two-niner, you are clear for takeoff. | A29 准许起飞 |
[30:25] | Let’s touch the stars. | 我们去摘星吧 |
[30:40] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[30:44] | Mr. President, sir, this is Dr. Allen Hynek. | 总统先生 这位是艾伦·海尼克博士 |
[30:46] | Mr. President. It’s an honor to meet you. | 总统先生 很荣幸见到您 |
[30:49] | Not our finest day. | 今天不是我们最好的时刻 |
[30:51] | I just lost a good friend. | 我刚失去了一位挚友 |
[30:53] | This nation lost its Secretary of Defense. | 这个国家失去了国防部长 |
[30:55] | Yes. I’m very sorry. | 是的 对此我很抱歉 |
[30:57] | Bill Fairchild told me once | 比尔·费尔柴尔德曾告诉我 |
[30:59] | you’re the man with all the answers. | 你无所不知 |
[31:01] | So, why don’t we start by you telling me | 那么 不如你先告诉我 |
[31:05] | what the hell is happening up there? | 上面究竟发生了什么 |
[31:09] | Pilots, let’s stay sharp. | 飞行员 保持警惕 |
[31:12] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天 |
[31:20] | Pilots, get into formation. | 飞行员 调整队形 |
[31:26] | “The Estimate of the Situation.” | 《对目前局面的评估报告》 |
[31:33] | Bill said he trusted you. | 比尔说他相信你 |
[31:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[31:37] | From now on, I may have to trust you, too. | 从现在开始 我最好也开始相信你 |
[31:41] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[31:43] | The objects are approaching the Capitol. | 飞行器正在接近美国国会大厦 |
[31:45] | We need your orders. | 我们需要您的指令 |
[31:46] | Mr. President, the objects, they are not Russians. | 总统先生 那些飞行器不属于苏联 |
[31:50] | No? | 不是吗 |
[31:51] | Well, then, Professor Allen Hynek, | 那么艾伦·海尼克教授 |
[31:54] | who the hell are they? | 他们到底是什么 |
[31:58] | We have our orders, fellas. Keep it together. | 我们接到了指令 大伙 保持队形 |
[32:01] | Roger that, two-niner. | 收到 A29 |
[32:11] | APG-40’s offline! | APG-40雷达失灵 |
[32:13] | Damn, I’m hit. Can’t fight it! | 该死 我被击中了 打不过它 |
[32:16] | Pilots, we have our orders. | 飞行员 我们收到指令了 |
[32:21] | Generals, I’m moving in to engage. | 将军 我准备进行交战 |
[32:46] | I’m losing visual. | 无法观测到对方 |
[32:49] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[32:52] | I can’t keep up with it! | 我跟不上它 |
[32:59] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[33:01] | It’s taking control! | 它控制住了战机 |
[33:04] | Something’s happening! | 发生了一些事 |
[33:10] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[33:20] | Well, the next thing I knew, | 我只知道下一秒 |
[33:20] | I was chasing one of these things. | 我正在追这些东西中的一个 |
[33:23] | I tried to get closer, but the faster I pursued it, | 我试着接近 但是我追得越快 |
[33:26] | the more this, uh, orb pulled away. | 那个圆环飞得越远 |
[33:30] | It knew I was there, knew I was coming for it. | 它知道我在那里 知道我在追它 |
[33:35] | I had the order to fire, so I flipped my guns to engage, | 我接到了开火的命令 所以我开枪射击 |
[33:39] | and that’s when I heard this — this ringing. | 就在那时我听到了 响声 |
[33:42] | It was, uh — I got dizzy. | 它很 让我头晕 |
[33:46] | Uh, I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道听上去很疯狂 |
[33:47] | but it felt like it was inside of my head, | 但是感觉就像它在我的脑袋里 |
[33:49] | altering my perceptions somehow…deliberately. | 故意改变我的认知 |
[33:57] | Captain, what happened after you engaged | 上尉 你开枪射击不明飞行物后 |
[33:59] | with this unidentified aircraft? | 发生了什么 |
[34:02] | I locked in, fired, hit it multiple times. | 我锁定了它 向它开火 打中了它几次 |
[34:06] | All it did was grow brighter. | 它只是越来越亮 |
[34:10] | And I felt this strong heat. | 然后我感觉到了一股高温 |
[34:13] | Then it was gone. | 随后便消失了 |
[34:15] | Captain Quinn, in your assessment, | 奎恩上尉 在你看来 |
[34:17] | do you believe that what you engaged was a Russian aircraft? | 你相信与你交战的东西是苏联飞机吗 |
[34:35] | In my opinion… | 在我看来 |
[34:38] | no. | 不是 |
[34:40] | It was an aircraft, but I have no idea what kind. | 它是一架飞机 但是我不知道是什么类型 |
[34:45] | Dr. Hynek, it’s my understanding that you’ve had a chance | 海尼克博士 依我了解你曾经 |
[34:49] | to study this case in depth along with Captain Quinn. | 和奎恩上尉一起深入研究这个案件 |
[34:53] | That — That is correct. | 那没错 |
[34:55] | You’ve also had the opportunity to study cases like this | 过去一年你也曾为空军效力 |
[34:58] | for the Air Force this past year. | 研究此类案件 |
[35:00] | Project Blue Book. Is that accurate? | 蓝皮书计划 我说的对吗 |
[35:03] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:04] | So, in your expert opinion, | 所以 从你专业角度来说 |
[35:07] | given everything you’ve seen, everything you’ve studied, | 基于你看到 研究过的一切 |
[35:11] | do you wish to offer your conclusions as to | 你愿意告诉我们你的结论吗 |
[35:13] | what this unexplained phenomena was in our nation’s sky? | 就我国上空发生的不明现象 |
[35:21] | Yes, I do, and I would stand by my initial scientific assessment | 我愿意 我还是坚持原先的科学评估 |
[35:26] | that these were… | 那些东西是 |
[35:28] | temperature inversions. | 温度逆转的结果 |
[35:32] | So, how do you explain Captain Quinn’s assessment? | 那你如何解释奎恩上尉的看法 |
[35:36] | I’m convinced that Captain Quinn believes his story | 我确信奎恩上尉相信他所供述的经过 |
[35:40] | and that he is telling you the truth today — his truth. | 即他今天所说的是事情真相 他的真相 |
[35:44] | But the confusion described, the disorientation, | 但是描述中的混乱 无序 |
[35:47] | sounds more like hypoxic dementia | 听起来更像是由于高度拉升 |
[35:49] | brought on by altitude strain, speed, lack of oxygen. | 速度变化和缺氧造成的缺氧性痴呆 |
[35:53] | Scientifically speaking, in my opinion, | 在我看来 从科学角度来说 |
[35:56] | Captain Quinn was, however unwittingly, | 奎恩上尉只是在糊里糊涂地 |
[36:00] | chasing nothing more than an atmospheric mirage. | 追逐大气中的海市蜃楼 |
[36:06] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 博士 |
[36:07] | Captain, the committee will take all this under advisement. | 上尉 委员会将一切纳入考量 |
[36:12] | And I want to remind everybody | 我想提醒所有人 |
[36:13] | that today’s testimony is sealed and classified. | 今天的证词将会被封存 列为机密信息 |
[36:18] | This closed hearing is adjourned. | 本次内部听证会休庭 |
[36:35] | After all we’ve seen, you sold me out. | 我们共同见证了这么多 而你竟出卖了我 |
[36:37] | No. In fact, I did the opposite. | 不 事实上我保护了你 |
[36:41] | What I did was to set us free. | 我的所作所为都是为了让我们获得自由 |
[36:46] | What I’ve come to realize is that the only way | 我意识到唯一能让我们 |
[36:49] | to — to really get to the truth | 找到真相的方法 |
[36:51] | is to convince them that we don’t believe. | 就是让他们认为我们不相信这些 |
[36:53] | Because if we don’t believe, then we’re not a threat. | 因为如果我们不相信 我们就不是威胁 |
[36:56] | And if we’re not a threat, then — | 如果我们不是威胁 那么 |
[36:58] | We keep our jobs. | 我们才能保住工作 |
[37:00] | Jobs that give us access to more cases, more information. | 工作才能让我们接触到更多案例 更多信息 |
[37:03] | Jobs which will allow us | 工作能让我们 |
[37:04] | to continue our search for the truth. | 继续去探索真相 |
[37:13] | Got to say, Professor, you are one tricky son of a bitch. | 不得不说 教授 你真是个狡猾的混蛋 |
[37:17] | How did that happen? | 你是怎么变成这样的 |
[37:18] | Let’s just say that I took some advice to heart from the top. | 就当是我把上级给的一些建议放在心上了吧 |
[37:26] | “There is nothing new in this world | “这个世界无新事 |
[37:29] | except the history you do not know.” | 只有你还不知道的历史” |
[37:35] | It’s up to us now, Captain, to discover that history. | 上尉 现在是否要发掘这段历史都由我们决定了 |
[37:39] | You think more of them will come? | 你觉得他们还会再来吗 |
[37:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:43] | And every time they do, however impossibly, | 他们的每次来访 无论多么不可思议 |
[37:47] | their arrival will pose the same question. | 都会引发出同一个问题 |
[37:50] | What question is that? | 什么问题 |
[37:51] | Do they come in peace, or do they come for war? | 他们是来寻求和平 还是挑起战争 |
[38:16] | …makes headlines. | …成为头条新闻 |
[38:18] | A young Frenchman photographed this flying saucer, or is it, | 一名法国年轻人在法国中部的一处山坡上 |
[38:21] | from a mountainside in Central France. | 拍摄到了疑似飞碟 |
[38:25] | Military officials, suspecting that the object | 军方认为该物体 |
[38:27] | Allen! | 艾伦 |
[38:27] | was a meteorological balloon… | 为气象气球 |
[38:28] | …send one aloft and photograph it. | 它被送上空中然后进行拍摄 |
[38:30] | Dad, you’re back! | 爸爸 你回来了 |
[38:32] | In Washington, ghost-like objects dart across the radar screen | 在华盛顿 幽灵般的飞行器在国家机场 |
[38:35] | at the CAA Traffic Control Center at National Airport | 民航管理局交通管制中心的雷达屏幕上 |
[38:38] | for several hours, | 高速飞窜数小时 |
[38:39] | traveling more than 100 miles an hour. | 时速超过了一百英里 |
[38:41] | Air Force jet fighters spend several hours chasing the objects. | 空军出动喷气式战斗机进行了数小时的追捕 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | I suppose I should say something clever about drinking alone. | 我猜我该说点关于独自饮酒的俏皮话 |
[39:04] | Susie Miller. Mimi Hynek’s friend. | 苏西·米勒 米米·海尼克的朋友 |
[39:13] | And how is…Mr. Miller? | 米勒先生近来如何 |
[39:19] | Out of the picture. | 不存在了 |
[39:23] | Permanently. | 永远消失 |
[39:26] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[39:30] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[39:32] | Yes. | 好 |
[39:43] | So, what’s Truman’s next move? | 那杜鲁门接下来的行动是什么 |
[39:47] | Truman’s a ghost. | 杜鲁门就是一个幽灵 |
[39:49] | In six months, we’ll have a real Commander in Chief. | 半年内 我们会迎来真正的总司令 |
[39:52] | And Eisenhower knows what’s at stake. | 艾森豪威尔明白事情的轻重缓急 |
[39:55] | So keep our powder dry. | 所以要防患于未然 |
[39:57] | There are other threats out there | 此外还有些别的威胁 |
[39:59] | that we know even less about. | 我们对那些更是一无所知 |
[40:02] | Russians, Hugh. | 是苏联人 休 |
[40:06] | Stay focused. | 别跑题了 |
[41:01] | “Dr. Hynek… | “海尼克博士 |
[41:04] | my men and I have been tracking you carefully | 自从你加入蓝皮书计划后 |
[41:06] | since you took the job at Blue Book, | 我和我的人一直密切跟踪你的动态 |
[41:09] | and you have done great work for us. | 你为我们做出了卓越的贡献 |
[41:14] | The escalation of events in D.C. | 本周在特区的事件 |
[41:15] | this weekend were further proof that we are not alone. | 更加证明了我们在宇宙中不是唯一的生命体 |
[41:19] | But as you saw with Secretary Fairchild’s death, | 但你也听闻了费尔柴尔德部长的死讯 |
[41:23] | there are those that will stop at nothing | 有人会不惜一切代价 |
[41:25] | to keep the truth hidden. | 来掩盖真相 |
[41:28] | What comes next is far too dangerous to have you stay involved. | 若让你继续参与接下来的事就太过危险了 |
[41:33] | So I will insist you return to your old life now, Doctor. | 因此我认为你应该回归过去的生活了 博士 |
[41:38] | I will no longer be able to protect you. | 我不能再保护你了 |
[41:42] | But rest assured our mission will continue.” | 但是请放心 我们的使命还将继续” |
[42:12] | Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划 |
[42:13] | Captain, what if I told you | 上尉 如果我告诉你 |
[42:16] | we were about to make real contact? | 我们就要真的接触到他们了 你怎么想 |
[42:19] | And I know where. | 而且我知道地点 |
[42:29] | 蓝皮书计划 本季终 | |
[42:30] | Three, one, five, four, five, six, five, three, five, nine. | 三 一 五 四 五 六 五 三 五 九 |