时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m really proud of you, | 我真为你骄傲 |
[00:01] | getting this little job at the restaurant. | 能在餐厅找到一份工作 |
[00:03] | – Are you a waiter? – Butler! | -做服务生吗 -管家 |
[00:05] | Can someone get me down? Me legs are numb! | 谁能把我放下来吗 我的腿都麻了 |
[00:07] | David! Go home. | 戴维 回家吧 |
[00:09] | Sorry, mum. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[00:10] | I did a bad murder. | 我搞砸了一桩谋杀 |
[00:12] | Did anyone else apart from him see you do that murder? | 除了他还有谁看见你那场谋杀了 |
[00:15] | That’s three more witnesses we’ve got to get rid of. | 我们还要多除掉三个目击者 |
[00:18] | Happy with that, Graham? Being drowned? | 这法子满意吗 格雷汉姆 遇溺身亡 |
[00:20] | Go fill a bath, David. | 去给浴缸放满水 戴维 |
[00:22] | Now, David! | 快动手 戴维 |
[00:29] | 疯城记 | |
[00:47] | 伦敦 汉默史密斯 | |
[01:47] | You’re listening to Movie Magic | 您现在收听的是亨利・凯利 |
[01:49] | with me, Henry Kelly. | 主持的《电影的魔力》节目 |
[01:50] | Just when you thought it was safe | 就在你以为可以安心地 |
[01:50] | 台词改编自《大白鲨2》 原台词为go back in the water | |
[01:51] | to go back in the shower, | 继续洗澡时 |
[01:53] | that was, of course, the unmistakable sound | 耳边就传来了清晰的乐声 |
[01:54] | 电影配乐大师伯纳德・赫曼和 著名惊悚片导演阿尔弗雷德・希区柯克被誉为黄金组合 | |
[01:55] | of Bernard Herrmann with the score for Alfred… | 那当然就是阿尔弗雷德电影所谱的配曲 |
[02:18] | Well, shall I put the kettle on? I’m absolutely gasping. | 我去烧点水好吧 我快断气了 |
[02:22] | So was he. | 他就是啊 |
[02:23] | Oh, yeah! Funny that. | 是吗 好笑是吧 |
[02:25] | Like when you say you’re dying for the toilet. | 比如当你说你快憋死时 |
[02:27] | It doesn’t mean you’re gonna die. | 并不是指你真的快死了 |
[02:29] | Unless your stools are black. | 除非你的便便是黑色的 |
[02:31] | What colour are your stools, David? | 你的便便是啥颜色的 戴维 |
[02:33] | – Banoffee pie. – That’s all right, then. | -就像香蕉太妃派 -那就对了 |
[02:36] | We’re getting good at this. | 我们这次熟练多了 |
[02:37] | That was easier than the last one. | 这次比上次容易多了 |
[02:40] | Mind you, it wasn’t as satisfying. | 但是这次不及上次令人满意 |
[02:42] | Bit like a Chinese. | 有点像中国人 |
[02:43] | Is that why these serial killers | 所以那些连环杀手才 |
[02:44] | can’t stop, David? | 停不了手吗 戴维 |
[02:47] | The god-like power over human life | 凡生得承神力 |
[02:49] | enables serial killers to compensate for childhood humiliations | 使连环杀手得以偿还童年的羞辱 |
[02:53] | or adult inadequacies, | 或弥补成年后的缺陷 |
[02:55] | leading to feelings of potency and superiority | 从而获得日常生活中 |
[02:57] | which cannot be attained in their day-to-day lives. | 遥不可及的力量和优越感 |
[03:00] | Yeah, like I say : it’s moreish. | 对 像我刚说的 让人回味无穷 |
[03:03] | Look, David. | 戴维 看这个 |
[03:05] | It’s them pyramid tea bags! | 是金字塔茶包哦 |
[03:07] | I’ve always wanted to try one of these. | 我一直想试试这个 |
[03:09] | Apparently, you get a bigger flavour. | 不用问 你肯定会选味道浓烈的 |
[03:12] | And he’s got a Lord Of The Rings mug, David. | 戴维 他有个《指环王》的杯子 |
[03:14] | Do you want it? I’m happy with a plain one. | 你想用这个吗 我还是喜欢简单点的 |
[03:17] | – I’m not bothered! – What’s the matter? | -我无所谓 -怎么了 |
[03:19] | I can’t get this tie undone. | 我解不开这个领带了 |
[03:21] | Stupid knot! | 该死的结 |
[03:24] | Because you bite your nails. | 因为你把指甲都咬掉了 |
[03:26] | Give it here. | 让我来 |
[03:29] | This was your dad’s tie, you know. | 知道吗 这是你爸爸的领带 |
[03:32] | He’d have been really proud to see you wearing it. | 要是看到你戴着它 他一定会倍感骄傲 |
[03:34] | I don’t want to talk about him. | 我不想谈他 |
[03:36] | Well, he would have been proud. | 如果他看到你的转变 |
[03:38] | Seeing how you’ve turned out. | 一定会倍感自豪的 |
[03:39] | He always said you’d end up doing something with your hands. | 他总说你终会凭自己双手做出成绩的 |
[03:42] | Like mending cars, not doing strangles! | 他是指修车之类的活 而不是勒死人 |
[03:44] | “Our David may not be | “我们的戴维可能 |
[03:46] | the sharpest knife in the drawer”, | 不是最聪明的一个” |
[03:47] | he used to say, | 他过去常说 |
[03:48] | “but he’ll end up with | “但是总有一天 |
[03:49] | his name in the papers one day. | 他终会出人头地的 |
[03:50] | You mark my words.” | 记住我的话” |
[03:52] | That reminds me, we can tick him off now, can’t we? | 这倒提醒我了 我们可以把他划去了 |
[03:55] | What was his name again? | 他叫什么来着 |
[03:57] | Dad’s name? | 爸爸的名字吗 |
[03:59] | No! The chappie in the box. | 不是啦 箱子里的那个家伙 |
[04:01] | Martin. Martin Pike. | 马丁 马丁・派克 |
[04:04] | There we are. That’s another one done. | 划去他 又搞定一个了 |
[04:06] | Right, who shall we do next? What about him? | 好了 下一个轮到谁 他怎么样 |
[04:08] | Snooty bugger. | 一脸傲慢的家伙 |
[04:10] | – Can we not stop now? – No. | -我们就不能现在收手吗 -不行 |
[04:12] | You’re being blackmailed, remember? | 你可是被勒索了啊 还记得吗 |
[04:15] | It’s either them or you. | 不是他们死就是你亡 |
[04:18] | How do we know he’s dead? | 我们怎么知道他是不是真死了 |
[04:20] | Course he’s dead. | 他当然死了 |
[04:24] | Look at that face. | 瞧瞧他那张脸 |
[04:28] | What would you say that is, like a royal blue? Or a duck-egg blue? | 你说变什么色了 宝蓝色 还是鸭蛋蓝 |
[04:32] | Cornflower. | 矢车菊色 |
[04:34] | Yeah, well, he’s brown bread now, isn’t he? Dead. | 是的 他死了[直译:黑面包] 死翘翘了 |
[04:37] | What shall we do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[04:37] | Leave him here or dump him in the canal? | 把他留在这儿 还是扔到运河里去 |
[04:39] | Leave him. | 留在这儿吧 |
[04:40] | We could chop him up in the bath, | 我们可以在浴缸里把他剁碎了 |
[04:41] | if that’d make you feel better. | 如果这样能让你好受点 |
[04:42] | Like Donald Neilson. | 就像唐纳德・尼尔森那样 |
[04:44] | Dennis Nilsen! | 是丹尼斯・尼尔森啦[英国恋尸癖连环杀人狂] |
[04:45] | 黑豹党:美国黑人好战组织 | |
[04:45] | Donald Neilson was the Black Panther! | 唐纳德・尼尔森是黑豹党徒 |
[04:47] | Totally different murderer! | 杀人手法完全不同 |
[04:48] | I’m always getting them two mixed up. | 我总是把他们俩弄混 |
[04:50] | Mum, why couldn’t I see Dad’s body? | 妈妈 为什么我不能去看爸爸的遗体 |
[04:55] | When? | 什么时候 |
[04:57] | When he died. | 他死的时候 |
[05:00] | We were at the police station | 当时我们在警察局 |
[05:01] | where you had to tell them what you’d done. | 你要向警察交代你做过什么 |
[05:03] | Don’t go dredging up the past. | 别再纠结过去的事了 |
[05:05] | I’m going to have a quick dust round. | 我得赶快把周围打扫一下 |
[05:07] | I know what you’re like with your dandruff, Shake’n’Vac. | 我知道你很喜欢把你的头屑甩得到处都是 |
[05:09] | – You go and check the toilet. – What for? | -你去厕所里检查一下 -去干嘛啊 |
[05:12] | Them! | 这些玩意 |
[05:13] | CSI’d have a field day with your pubics. | 犯罪现场调查人员会拿着你的阴毛大做文章 |
[05:15] | Go another wee and hose them all down. | 再去尿一把 把掉下来的都冲走 |
[05:17] | – I don’t want one! – Just try, David. | -我不想尿 -再试试嘛 戴维 |
[05:19] | You’ve had four smoothies today already. | 你今天都喝了4杯冰沙了 |
[05:21] | I’m not getting halfway home | 我可不想走到半路 |
[05:22] | and having you with your trousers steaming. | 你就给我尿裤子 |
[05:24] | Put that stuff back on the trunk. | 把东西放回箱子上 |
[05:36] | Test me on the poisoners. | 考考我投毒杀手的知识 |
[05:38] | Not now, David. | 现在不行 戴维 |
[05:39] | – I want it! -No. | -我要嘛 -不行 |
[05:43] | Which poisoner killed the most victims? | 哪个投毒手杀的人最多 |
[05:44] | I know why you’re doing this | 我知道你这么问的目的 |
[05:46] | and I’m not going down that road again. | 我不会再顺你意 上你的当了 |
[05:47] | Answer: Marcel Petiot, 27. | 答案是马塞尔・皮迪特 27个 |
[05:47] | 连环杀手 将26名受害者藏尸法国家中 | |
[05:50] | Which doctor administered lethal doses of hydrobromide? | 哪个医生用致死剂量的氢溴酸盐投毒 |
[05:53] | I dunno. Dr. Leggoff East Enders. | 我不知道 乐戈福・伊斯特・恩德斯医生吗 |
[05:55] | 此人杀妻后与情妇逃上船 后被抓获绞死 | |
[05:55] | No. Answer: Dr. Hawley Harvey Crippen. | 错 答案是霍利・哈维・克里平医生 |
[05:57] | I don’t like this china dog. | 我不喜欢这只瓷狗 |
[05:58] | Alsatians frighten me. | 阿尔萨斯牧羊犬太吓人了 |
[06:00] | Who murdered her seven-year-old stepson with rat poison? | 谁用老鼠药毒害了她七岁的继子 |
[06:02] | 英国连环杀手 用砒霜毒杀了20多人 | |
[06:02] | Answer: Mary Ann Cotton. | 答案是玛丽・安・柯顿 |
[06:04] | I’m not listening. | 我听不见 |
[06:05] | Which cross-eyed serial killer murdered Matilda Clover | 哪个斗鸡眼连环杀手谋杀了玛蒂尔达・克洛芙 |
[06:07] | and was hanged on November 19th, 1892? | 后于1892年11月19日被绞死 |
[06:10] | Answer: Dr Thomas Neill Cream. | 答案是汤玛斯・尼尔・克利医生[投毒连环杀手] |
[06:11] | And who put 39 sleeping pills in his dad’s smash? | 那是谁在爸爸的饮料里放了39片安眠药 |
[06:14] | Answer: David Sowerbutts. | 答案是:戴维・舒巴次 |
[06:16] | I was trying to help him! | 我那是想帮他 |
[06:20] | He looked so tired. | 他看起来很累 |
[06:24] | I wanted to help him sleep. | 我想帮他入眠 |
[06:28] | You certainly did that. | 你确实做到了 |
[06:32] | I know you hate me for what I done. | 我知道你因为这事而恨我 |
[06:36] | David, I don’t hate you. | 戴维 我没恨你 |
[06:42] | We’ve been through this. | 我们已经熬过来了 |
[06:44] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[06:45] | in many ways… | 从多方面来说… |
[06:47] | it was a blessing. | 咱们是因祸得福 |
[06:51] | What’s brought all this on? Killing that man? | 是什么助我们走到这步 顺利杀掉那个人 |
[06:55] | Come here, you daft sod. | 过来 你这个小傻瓜 |
[06:58] | You’re my hero, aren’t you? | 你是我的英雄 不是吗 |
[07:01] | My little Superman. | 是我的小超人 |
[07:04] | And you never forget that! | 永远不要忘了我的话 |
[07:07] | Shall we put the cheering-up tape on? | 我们来放打气歌的磁带吧 |
[07:10] | Are you sure? I’ve brought it! | 你确定吗 我都带来了 |
[07:12] | – OK! – Come on, let’s have a laugh! | -那放吧 -过来 我们来开怀笑一下 |
[07:15] | We’ll soon have you sorted it out. | 很快就能让你开心起来 |
[07:18] | You know, your uncle Paul said | 知道吗 你舅舅保罗说 |
[07:20] | he could put this on a DVD for you. | 他能帮你把歌录在DVD上给你 |
[07:22] | That’d be good, wouldn’t it? Would you like that? | 真是太好了 不是吗 你想要吗 |
[07:24] | I’m not bothered. | 都无所谓啦 |
[07:29] | *One, two | 一 二* |
[07:31] | *One, two, three, go! | 一 二 三 开始* |
[07:34] | *Clap your hands! | 拍拍手* |
[07:39] | *Sleep! | 睡觉觉* |
[07:42] | *Wave your hands! | 挥挥手* |
[07:46] | *Hitch a ride! | 搭个顺风车* |
[07:49] | *Sneeze! | 打喷嚏* |
[07:52] | *Go for a walk! | 走几步* |
[07:56] | *Let’s see you swim! | 齐游泳* |
[08:00] | *Now ski! | 现在来滑雪* |
[08:03] | *Spray! | 喷一喷* |
[08:07] | *Macho man! | 猛男* |
[08:10] | *Sound your horn! | 按喇叭* |
[08:14] | *Ring the bell! | 敲敲钟* |
[08:18] | *Okay! | 没问题* |
[08:21] | *Kiss! | 飞个吻* |
[08:24] | *Comb your hair! | 梳梳头* |
[08:28] | *Wave your hands! | 挥挥手* |
[08:31] | *Come on, wave your hands! | 来吧 挥挥手* |
[08:35] | *Superman! | 变超人* |
[08:40] | *Clap your hands… | 拍拍手…* |
[08:42] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[08:43] | *Now you’re looking really good! | 现在你看来棒极了* |
[08:45] | *Now you’ve got the hang of it | 现在你摸到窍门了* |
[08:47] | *We’re gonna try it one more time… | 我们再来跳一次* |
[09:40] | Hello, Mr. Pike? | 是你吗 派克先生 |
[09:42] | Martin Pike, are you all right? | 马丁・派克 你没事吧 |
[09:46] | I can see you. Could you let me in, please? | 我能看到你 请你让我进去好吗 |
[09:50] | You’re turning towards me now. | 你在慢慢地转向我 |
[09:55] | Standing on one leg. | 现在又金鸡独立 |
[09:58] | Scratching your left ear. | 在挠你的左耳 |
[09:59] | Right ear. | 换右耳了 |
[10:04] | Swimming, is it? | 在游泳 对吗 |
[10:06] | Flying! | 飞翔 |
[10:08] | Yes, I’m pretty sure I can see you. | 没错 我很肯定我看到你了 |
[10:19] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[10:21] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[10:22] | Can’t be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[10:24] | Jason Griffin. | 我是杰森・格里芬 |
[10:26] | We spoke on the telephone. | 我们通过电话的 |
[10:30] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[10:33] | I’m glad you’re in. | 我很高兴你在家 |
[10:35] | I was beginning to think I’d got the wrong address. | 我刚开始还以为我找错地址了 |
[10:39] | This is my correct home. | 这正是我家 |
[10:42] | You’ve a lovely flat. Have you been here long? | 你的公寓很漂亮 你在这住多久了 |
[10:45] | – About ten minutes. – Sorry? | -大概十分钟吧 -什么 |
[10:47] | Years. | 年 |
[10:49] | Ten years. | 十年 |
[10:51] | My mum died | 我妈妈去世后 |
[10:52] | and left it to me in her last will and ornaments. | 立遗言将这所公寓留了给我 |
[10:56] | Testaments. | 是”立遗嘱” |
[10:58] | I think she did. | 我想是这样的 |
[11:04] | – We spoke on the phone? – That’s right. | -我们通过电话了 -没错 |
[11:06] | You said I could pay a visit some time this afternoon. | 你说我今天下午随时都可以过来 |
[11:09] | You want to use the toilet? | 你想上厕所吗 |
[11:11] | No, no. Not just yet, thank you. | 不 现在不用 谢谢 |
[11:12] | Did I hear a whistling kettle? | 我刚好像听到水壶响了 |
[11:17] | Never mind. Shall we get straight down to business? | 那算了 我们言归正传吧 |
[11:24] | Yeah, let’s do some business. | 好吧 我们做些正事吧 |
[11:26] | Good-oh. | 好的 |
[11:28] | As I said on the telephone, | 我在电话里也说过了 |
[11:30] | I’m in the area investigating a series of murders. | 我正在这附近调查几起凶杀案 |
[11:34] | I wondered if you had any information. | 我想知道你有什么线索吗 |
[11:37] | There’s nothing in that! | 这里面什么都没有 |
[11:40] | Just decorative, then? | 只是摆作装饰吗 |
[11:41] | Lovely piece, actually. Is it Queen Anne? | 还挺好看的 是安妮女王风格的吗 |
[11:46] | No, it’s a wooden box. | 不 只是个木箱而已 |
[11:47] | We’ll soon find out. | 我们马上就会知道 |
[11:49] | The inscription is usually just inside the lid… | 注册卡通常在盖子里面 |
[11:52] | Who’s for a nice cup of tea, then? | 好了 谁想喝杯好茶 |
[11:55] | I’m ever so sorry. I’m Mrs Pike, I’m Martin’s mum. | 很抱歉 我是派克夫人 我是马丁的母亲 |
[12:01] | But Mr Pike was just telling me that you were… | 但是派克先生刚告诉我你已经… |
[12:04] | Well, dead. | 去世了 |
[12:06] | The other one. | 他说的是另一个 |
[12:07] | The other mum. The poor one! | 另一个母亲 可怜她死了 |
[12:09] | It’s like Blood Brothers. | 我和她母亲情同姐妹 |
[12:11] | chest有箱子和胸部的两个意思 | |
[12:11] | I was just admiring your chest. | 我刚只是在欣赏你的箱子而已 |
[12:13] | Really? You should have seen ’em | 是吗 那你真应该看看它们 |
[12:14] | before he got his gums on ’em. | 还没给他牙床嚼过的样子 |
[12:15] | Pinky and Perky, my husband used to call ’em. | 粉红又坚挺 我丈夫以前都这样夸我的 |
[12:18] | I meant the Queen Anne chest. | 我指的是安妮女王风格的箱子 |
[12:20] | Quite a nice piece. | 挺精巧的 |
[12:22] | Yeah, that. We don’t really use it for anything much any more, | 哦 那个啊 我们还真没怎么用到它 |
[12:25] | do we just… | 我们只是… |
[12:28] | broken glass, | 用来放些碎玻璃 |
[12:30] | nettles, | 荨麻 |
[12:32] | dead… | 死… |
[12:33] | wasp也有”刻毒的人”之意 | |
[12:33] | wasps, that sort of thing. | 黄蜂之类的 |
[12:35] | You’re better off not even looking at it, to be honest. | 说实话 你最好还是不要看里面了 |
[12:37] | We don’t, do we? | 我们不怎么用 对吧 |
[12:39] | No, it’s shit. | 对 就是件垃圾 |
[12:40] | Don’t! | 别这样 |
[12:44] | – Would you like a tea, Mr… – Oh, yes, please. | -你想喝杯茶吗… -好的 谢谢 |
[12:47] | Griffin. Chief Inspector Griffin. | 本人格里芬 总督察格里芬 |
[12:51] | As in… | 你是指… |
[12:53] | police inspector, not… | 警察总督察 不是指… |
[12:55] | parking meters? | 停车计时器督察吧 |
[12:58] | If only it was so frivolous! | 只要那是闲活我也不介意做 |
[13:00] | No, I was just saying, Mrs Pike, | 我是开玩笑的 派克夫人 |
[13:02] | I’m in the area investigating a recent series of murders. | 我正在这附近调查最近几起凶杀案 |
[13:05] | – Shitting heaven! – It seems your son here | -该死的 -看来您儿子可能 |
[13:08] | may have a link to one or more of the victims. | 和一个或多个被害者有些联系 |
[13:10] | – Have you? – No! | -你有吗 -没有 |
[13:11] | Well, there you are. Thanks for coming! | 你瞧他说没有 谢谢您能过来 |
[13:14] | I still have to file a report, I’m afraid. | 可是我还得填一份报告 |
[13:17] | Cross the I’s, dot the T’s. | 反正多此一举 有备无患嘛 |
[13:21] | Stop fiddling with your tie, Martin! | 不要再摆弄你的领带了 马丁 |
[13:24] | 38 and he still can’t do a proper knot. | 都38岁了 还系不好领带 |
[13:27] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 |
[13:35] | Most of the plots have clip-ons, | 很多领带都是可夹式的 |
[13:37] | of course, for safety reasons, | 当然这是出于安全考虑 |
[13:39] | but once you reach the rank of inspector, | 但是一旦你坐上督察这个位置 |
[13:41] | a good old fashioned Windsor knot is the order of the day. | 一个经典优雅的温莎领结便是必不可少 |
[13:46] | Must be exciting, having a murder to crack. | 调查谋杀案肯定很刺激吧 |
[13:49] | Well, it can be, but this case is rather baffling. | 有这可能 但是这个案子相当扑朔迷离 |
[13:53] | We have nothing to go on. | 我们现在什么都没查到 |
[13:54] | No DNA, no forensics. | 没有DNA 没有物证 |
[13:57] | But we’ll get there. | 但是我们会查出来的 |
[13:58] | We’ll bait our traps and wait patiently | 我们会设下圈套 耐心地等待 |
[14:00] | for the perpetrator to slip up, which they always do. | 凶手出差错 他们迟早会露马脚的 |
[14:03] | Oh, yes. Make no mistake. | 没错 这点毫无疑问 |
[14:07] | Whoever committed these murders will swing for it. | 犯下这些谋杀案的人都将处以绞刑 |
[14:11] | You can’t hang murderers! | 你不能绞死杀人犯 |
[14:11] | 英国议会于1969年12月18日通过投票废除极刑 | |
[14:16] | 两人是英国史上最后被处以绞刑的杀人犯 | |
[14:16] | Not since Allen and Evans in 1964. | 自1964年艾伦和埃文斯后再没绞刑了 |
[14:19] | Of course, | 当然 |
[14:20] | I was speaking metaphorically. | 我只是打个比方 |
[14:22] | Alas, I’m just here to tick boxes, really. | 其实我只是过来找你们填个表而已 |
[14:26] | You make it sound like working in a bank. | 你说的好象是在银行工作一样 |
[14:28] | What do you mean by that? | 就是什么意思呢 |
[14:30] | Nothing. It’s you make it sound boring. | 没什么 只是你把这事说得好无聊 |
[14:32] | Don’t you have a wall with photos of dead bodies on | 你不会在墙上挂满死者的照片 |
[14:34] | and arrows and that? | 标些箭头什么的吗 |
[14:35] | – He does! – Really? | -他就会 -是吗 |
[14:37] | He wanted to be a policeman, | 他想成为警察 |
[14:38] | but his head wouldn’t fit in the helmets. | 但是他的头塞不进头盔 |
[14:41] | So you fancied yourself as a copper, did you? | 所以你想象自己是警察 对吗 |
[14:45] | Well, it’s a noble profession. | 警察的确是个崇高的职业 |
[14:47] | But these days, it’s all just filing and paperwork. | 但是如今 也只是尽做些文案工作罢了 |
[14:51] | My real passion is for sleuthing. | 我真正醉心的是侦探过程 |
[14:54] | Sifting the evidence for clues… | 根据线索 筛选证据… |
[14:57] | proper Sherlock Holmes stuff. | 像福尔摩斯那样 |
[14:59] | It’s all about waiting for the murderer | 关键就在于等待凶手 |
[15:00] | to make his first silly mistake. | 犯下第一个低级错误 |
[15:02] | That’s when it gets really exciting. | 到那时 查案才会变得紧张刺激 |
[15:05] | Yeah. You’re always saying that, aren’t you, David? | 没错 你也总是那样说 对吧 戴维 |
[15:10] | David? | 戴维 |
[15:15] | I mean… | 我是指… |
[15:16] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[15:18] | David was… | 戴维是… |
[15:21] | Can’t remember now. | 记不起来了 |
[15:22] | A whatsit. | 一个某某人 |
[15:25] | A Freudian slip. | 我说漏嘴了[弗洛伊德式口误] |
[15:28] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[15:29] | Well, this is what I’m talking about, Mrs Pike. | 这正是我想说的 派克夫人 |
[15:31] | A good detective would not only find the clues, | 一名优秀的侦探不仅能找出线索 |
[15:34] | but know how to interpret them. | 还能作出解释 |
[15:35] | 弗洛伊德医生:精神分析学派的创始人 | |
[15:35] | You mentioned Dr Freud. | 你刚提到弗洛伊德医生 |
[15:36] | He believed that deep down, every man | 他认为每个男人内心深处 |
[15:38] | wishes to sleep with his mother and kill his father. | 都渴望弑父娶母 |
[15:44] | Well, one out of two’s not bad. | 父母双方死剩一个也不算糟 |
[15:46] | I was trying to help him! | 我那时只是想帮他 |
[15:48] | Go and get the inspector a biscuit, Martin. | 去给督察拿点饼干来 马丁 |
[15:50] | There’s some chocolate HobNobs in the cupboard. | 橱柜里还有点及时乐牌巧克力饼干 |
[15:52] | Whereabouts? | 在哪里 |
[15:54] | In the cupboard. | 在橱柜里 |
[15:56] | Next to the knife drawer. | 刀柜旁边 |
[15:59] | What drawer? | 什么柜 |
[16:03] | The knife drawer. | 放刀的柜子 |
[16:09] | What drawer? | 什么柜 |
[16:13] | Knife drawer. | 刀柜 |
[16:16] | Oh, the knife drawer. | 知道了 刀柜 |
[16:23] | He won’t be long. Shall we sit soft? | 饼干一会就到 请坐吧 |
[16:26] | So… | 那么… |
[16:28] | did you know any of Martin’s colleagues, Mrs Pike? | 你认识马丁的同事吗 派克夫人 |
[16:31] | – Did any of them ever visit the house? – Oh, no. | -他们有来过你们家吗 -没有 |
[16:33] | I don’t interfere with his work. | 他工作上的事我不管 |
[16:36] | I don’t even know what he does. | 他具体干些啥我也不知道 |
[16:38] | Really? You surprise me. | 是吗 真想不到 |
[16:40] | You seem like the sort of woman | 您看上去倒像是 |
[16:41] | who would take more of an interest. | 凡事过问的母亲 |
[16:43] | Gloves! | 手套 |
[16:46] | Forgot my gloves. | 忘拿手套了 |
[16:52] | He’s… allergic to chocolates… | 他对巧克力过敏… |
[16:54] | the HobNobs. | 就是及时乐巧克力饼 |
[16:56] | A Mars Bar would kill him. | 一条玛氏巧克力就能要他的命 |
[16:58] | Martin doesn’t like me looking over his shoulder. | 马丁不喜欢我留意他的一举一动 |
[17:01] | He’s very independent. I don’t like fussing him. | 他很自立 我也不想瞎操心他 |
[17:03] | No, of course. | 这倒是 |
[17:04] | Well, from what I can gather, he’s very popular at work. | 据我所知 他很受同事欢迎 |
[17:08] | Can you think of anyone | 你觉得有什么人 |
[17:09] | who would want to harm Martin, Mrs Pike? | 会想加害马丁呢 派克夫人 |
[17:11] | Or the rest of his colleagues, for that matter? | 同问 你看有谁会想加害他的同事呢 |
[17:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:19] | Just let me… | 让我… |
[17:21] | think about that for you. | 好好想想 |
[17:25] | No, no. I mean, | 没人想害他 我是说 |
[17:27] | he put the neighbour’s window through with a rugby ball, | 他是试过用橄榄球砸烂了邻居的窗户 |
[17:29] | but that were years ago. | 但那都是陈年旧事了 |
[17:31] | It would probably be a more recent acquaintance. | 那极有可能是刚认识的熟人 |
[17:48] | HobNob? | 来点及时乐吗 |
[17:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:57] | I brought a knife in case you only wanted half. | 我想说你可能只想要一半 所以拿了刀来 |
[18:02] | I’ll be naughty and have a whole one. | 那我还是不客气地拿一整块吧 |
[18:06] | I was just saying to your mother, Martin, | 马丁 我刚和你母亲聊到 |
[18:08] | the police are looking for someone with a vendetta. | 警方正在追查心怀仇怨的人 |
[18:12] | 《Vendetta:The Ice-Cream Man》是1966年英国一部罪案剧 | |
[18:12] | So he likes ice cream? | 所以那人爱吃雪糕�� |
[18:15] | p’d off是pissed off的婉转说法 | |
[18:15] | He means a grudge, Martin, someone you’ve p’d off. | 他是说怨恨 马丁 是指被你惹毛的人 |
[18:19] | Speaking of which, do you mind if I quickly use your bathroom? | 说到这里 我能借用下洗手间吗 |
[18:22] | No, that’s fine. | 当然可以 |
[18:23] | Thank you. Whereabouts… | 多谢 那洗手间在哪… |
[18:27] | Yes, it’s… | 哦对 在… |
[18:29] | through there and up the stairs | 走出那门 上楼 |
[18:32] | and, you know, the usual. | 就平常那个位置 |
[18:34] | OK. So, left or right? | 好吧 左转还是右转 |
[18:39] | Where is it? | 就是在哪呢 |
[18:41] | Follow the smell. | 循着味道找吧 |
[18:54] | What were you thinking? | 你在搞什么啊 |
[18:56] | – Just stick it in him! – I couldn’t! The clock rang. | -就刺进去啊 -我做不到 钟响了 |
[18:58] | We must get rid of him. Tell him you’ve to go. | 我们必须摆脱他 告诉他你要出去了 |
[19:00] | – Where? -I don’t know. Make something up. | -去哪 -别问我 随便编个地方 |
[19:02] | – Shall I say bowling? – Not bowling. Something urgent. | -去打保龄怎样 -不好 想个赶时间的 |
[19:04] | Tell him you’ve gotta go and get a prescription. | 跟他说你得去取药方 |
[19:07] | – What for? – I don’t know. | -取来干嘛 -我怎么知道 |
[19:08] | A tampack? | 那说取充电器好吗 |
[19:09] | What would you do with a tampack? | 取充电器干嘛啊 |
[19:11] | I’d say it was for you. | 就说是帮你拿的 |
[19:12] | I can’t get a pipe cleaner up there these days, | 最近我连拿起个通渠器都没办法 |
[19:14] | never mind a tampack. | 更别说插充电器了 |
[19:15] | I think he knows. He can tell. | 我觉得他发现了 他看出来了 |
[19:16] | He nearly found the body. | 他差点就发现尸体了 |
[19:18] | Because you told him, tell-tale! | 是你走漏嘴的 你这个藏不住事的 |
[19:20] | – We’ve got to move it. – We haven’t got time! | -我们得把他移走 -没时间了 |
[19:22] | We have if he’s doing a plop. | 如果他大便的话就够时间了 |
[19:24] | What if it’s a wee? | 要他只是小便呢 |
[19:31] | We’ll be all right if he washes his hands. | 如果他洗手的话我们就有时间藏好 |
[19:34] | Oh, the dirty pig! | 不 邋遢鬼 |
[19:46] | – Just a sec. – Hello? | -等一下 -谁啊 |
[19:47] | Yeah, it’s me, | 是我 |
[19:49] | I’ve got myself stuck in front of the door for some reason. | 我不知怎地在门前僵住了 |
[19:52] | Shall I try again now? | 我现在可以开门了吗 |
[19:54] | I can’t let go of the handle… | 我的手松不开门把… |
[19:56] | It might be cramp. | 可能是手抽筋了 |
[19:57] | No, I’m all right now. Come in. | 现在好了 进来吧 |
[20:05] | Come, | 过来 |
[20:07] | come with me. | 跟着我来 |
[20:09] | I’ve remembered something about the murders. | 关于谋杀案 我想起点事了 |
[20:11] | But only look at me. | 看着我就好 |
[20:12] | That’s excellent. | 太棒了 |
[20:14] | – I’ve left my pad in the bathroom. – No! | -我把本子落在厕所了 -不能去 |
[20:16] | I’ll get that for you. Just sit yourself down. | 我去帮你拿 你坐着就好 |
[20:22] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[20:23] | – Can I have your coat? – Sorry? | -我帮你挂外套吧 -什么 |
[20:25] | I forgot to take your coat, you must be boiling. | 我忘记替你挂外套了 你一定热了吧 |
[20:27] | – That’s qutie all right. -No, come on. You will feel better. | -真的没关系 -不行 来吧 脱了舒服点 |
[20:29] | – No, really. – No bother! | -真的不必麻烦 -不麻烦 |
[20:31] | – I’d rather not. – Take it off! | -我看还是算了 -脱下来 |
[20:36] | I’ll just take that for you. | 这个我也帮你拿走吧 |
[20:39] | You’ll have somebody’s eye out. | 不然就得找人盯着你了 |
[20:42] | I remember seeing somebody | 我记得我见过一个人 |
[20:45] | hanging around outside the flat. | 在公寓周围转悠 |
[20:46] | When was this? | 什么时候 |
[20:48] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[20:51] | He was wearing a hat, a big hat with mirrors on, | 他戴着一顶…有镜子的大帽子 |
[20:54] | and he had long hair. | 留着长发 |
[20:55] | – And he was wearing a coat. – Could you describe it? | -还穿着外套 -你能形容一下吗 |
[20:58] | I think so, yes. | 可以 我还记得 |
[21:00] | Right, just a sec! | 好了 稍等片刻 |
[21:13] | How do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我演得怎么样 |
[21:16] | – What? – Am I doing OK? | -什么 -演得还行吧 |
[21:18] | I think it’s going quite well, don’t you? | 我个人觉得很顺利 你说呢 |
[21:21] | – What do you mean? – The audition. | -什么意思 -试镜啊 |
[21:23] | I know I could have turned up as the murderer, | 我知道我本该以凶手身份登场的 |
[21:25] | but there’d be more scope if I played the inspector. | 但我又觉得演督察的发挥余地更大 |
[21:28] | I didn’t realise your mother would be in on the auditions, too. | 我万没想到你妈也会出现在试镜中 |
[21:30] | Will she have a say in the casting? | 她对选角有发言权吗 |
[21:31] | I’m really nervous. Sorry, I keep trumping. It stinks. | 我真的好紧张 抱歉我一直放屁 臭死了 |
[21:34] | – Bottom burps. – I know. It’s cos I had a breakfast. | -你放屁了 -就是啊 因为我吃了早饭 |
[21:37] | So you’re not a real policeman? | 所以你不是真的警察 |
[21:39] | Of course not! I work for the Abbey National. | 当然不是 我在阿比国民银行工作 |
[21:41] | But I’d love to do more acting. | 但我想更多地参与演艺事业 |
[21:43] | So when I saw your advert I thought, | 所以看到你的广告后 我就想 |
[21:44] | “Yeah, why not?” I love murder mysteries. | “但试何妨” 我最爱悬疑凶案了 |
[21:46] | So, do you actually get a sit-down meal with the guests | 所以你们真的是一边与客人们坐下用餐 |
[21:49] | as you give them clues or not? | 一边向他们透露线索的吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah. You do, yeah. | 对 就是这样 |
[21:52] | So you don’t think I done the murders? | 所以你不觉得我是凶手吗 |
[21:54] | No, I loved that when you come in with the knife! | 不觉得 但我喜欢你拿刀进来的样子 |
[21:57] | I was quite scared, actually! | 我当时快吓死了 真的 |
[21:59] | I thought you were going to kill me! | 我真以为你要杀了我 |
[22:01] | – I think you should go now. – Oh, don’t say that! | -我想你该走了 -噢 别这样嘛 |
[22:03] | Is it because I didn’t stay in character? | 是因为我没坚持演下去吗 |
[22:05] | That is not a problem. | 那绝对不成问题 |
[22:06] | I once spent a whole weekend as a fisherman. | 我试过整个周末都在演渔夫 |
[22:08] | We were at some festival. | 当时是为了庆祝某个节日 |
[22:10] | 里克・斯坦是英国老资格的电视名厨 在英国开了好几家食肆 | |
[22:10] | It wasn’t paid, but they gave us a meal at Rick Stein’s. | 是无偿演出 但他们请我们去了里克・斯坦餐厅吃饭 |
[22:12] | You should go. Mum won’t like what you’ve done. | 你该走了 我妈不会喜欢你的做法的 |
[22:15] | Has she said that? | 她这么说的吗 |
[22:16] | It’s all right. I’ll up the ante when she comes back. | 没关系 等她回来时我再演逼真点 |
[22:18] | – I’ll pretend to arrest you. -No, don’t do that! | -我就假装逮捕你 -不 别这么做 |
[22:20] | No, go on. Let’s show my range. | 别停 继续啊 让我一展身手啊 |
[22:21] | I haven’t done angry, yet. | 我都还没演到生气戏份呢 |
[22:23] | I just came off a number three tour last year. | 去年我刚完成第三场巡回演出 |
[22:25] | 一部迪斯尼音乐剧及动画电影 | |
[22:25] | It was Poppins in the West End. | 是在伦敦西区演《欢乐满人间》 |
[22:26] | I was walk-on cover Bert | 我是伯特的临时替补 |
[22:26] | 伯特和班克先生均是《欢乐满人间》里的角色 | |
[22:28] | but they had me covering Mr Banks, as well. | 但他们还让我当班克先生的临时替补 |
[22:29] | I never went on, but I knew every one of them plots. | 我从没出场 但是我对每个情节都了如指掌 |
[22:32] | We did the Torch, the Wyvern, the Glebe, | 我们先在火炬剧场 威文剧场和格里伯剧场演出 |
[22:34] | and then back to the Pomegranate for Christmas…so | 圣诞时又回到石榴剧场演出 所以… |
[22:37] | Mom. | 妈 |
[22:37] | 释:此时起风了 | |
[22:37] | No, no, don’t call her back yet. I’m not ready. | 不 先别叫她回来 我还没准备好呢 |
[22:39] | Mom. | 妈 |
[22:40] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[22:41] | I got his pad. | 我找到他的小本了 |
[22:43] | What are you shouting your mouth off about? | 你大叫大嚷什么呀 |
[22:46] | What’s the matter? | 什么回事 |
[22:48] | Nothing. It’s all right now. | 没事 现在好了 |
[22:48] | 释:刀子将外套固定在尸体上 无惧风吹了 | |
[22:50] | Martin, can I have a word? | 马丁 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[22:53] | – Mum, he’s not a real… – Shut up, this is important. | -妈 他不是真的… -闭嘴 我有重要的事 |
[22:55] | – This is important. – Listen to me. | -我也有重要的事 -听我说 |
[22:57] | Go bring the car round the back of the flats. | 去把车开到公寓后面来 |
[22:59] | We’ll get rid of him. | 我们要先干掉他 |
[22:59] | We’ll get rid of him. | 再处理掉他 |
[23:02] | *They can’t touch us if they’ve got no evidence. | 我在电视剧《法医昆西》里看过 只要没证据 |
[23:04] | *I saw it all on a Quincy. | 他们就奈何不了我们 |
[23:05] | – But, Mum! – Just do as you’re told. | -但是 妈 -听话 快去 |
[23:12] | – Here’s your pad – Thank you. | -你的本找到了 -谢谢 |
[23:14] | So, have you caught many famous criminals then, | 你抓过很多有名的罪犯吗 |
[23:17] | Inspector Griffin? | 格里芬督察 |
[23:18] | Not yet. But I’m working on it. | 目前还没有 不过我在努力中 |
[23:20] | In fact, I might have just made an important breakthrough | 实际上 我手头上的这个案子 |
[23:23] | in the case I’m investigating at the moment. | 刚刚取得了重大的突破 |
[23:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:27] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[23:31] | It didn’t take me long, Mrs Pike. | 丝毫不费吹灰之力 派克太太 |
[23:36] | To do what? | 你发现了什么 |
[23:38] | To work out that the murderer was… | 我发现凶手就是… |
[23:42] | your son. | 你儿子 |
[23:44] | Don’t talk wet. He wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 别胡说 他连只苍蝇都没杀过 |
[23:47] | All the clues were there. | 所有的证据都摆在眼前 |
[23:49] | The Queen Anne chest, | 安妮女王风格的箱子 |
[23:50] | the plate of Hobnobs, | 盛及时乐饼的盘子 |
[23:51] | the lipstick on the wine glass. | 还有酒杯上的口红印 |
[23:54] | We haven’t had wine. | 我们没喝酒啊 |
[23:55] | Your son has made a full confession, Mr. Pike. | 你儿子已经全招了 派克太太 |
[23:57] | I am arresting him for the murder of three people. | 我要就三起谋杀案逮捕他 |
[24:00] | If you’d care to accompany us down to the station? | 你愿意随我们一起去警局吗 |
[24:05] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[24:07] | I suppose it all had to come out eventually. | 看来纸还是包不住火呀 |
[24:10] | I blame meself for what happened. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[24:12] | You don’t have to say anything without a lawyer being present. | 在律师到场前 你有权保持沉默 |
[24:14] | It’s too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[24:17] | David’s dad died when he was ten years old. | 戴维十岁的时候 他父亲去世了 |
[24:20] | He was poisoned. | 他是被毒死的 |
[24:22] | David put sleeping pills in his food. | 戴维在他的食物里下了安眠药 |
[24:25] | But that wasn’t what killed him. | 但他不是被安眠药害死的 |
[24:28] | It was me. | 而是被我毒死的 |
[24:30] | You? | 你 |
[24:32] | I’d been poisoning him for weeks. | 我已经连着几周给他下毒了 |
[24:35] | He used to beat me, you see, Inspector. | 他以前老是打我 督察 |
[24:37] | It’s what people did before they had tellys. | 在没电视的年代 人人都这样打发时间 |
[24:40] | One day, I just snapped. | 有一天 我再也熬不住了 |
[24:43] | I filled the salt cellar with caustic soda. | 我把苛性钠装进了盐罐里 |
[24:46] | Watched him sprinkle his way to a slow and painful death. | 看着他一点点痛苦地逐步走向死亡 |
[24:50] | David could see him getting weaker and weaker. | 戴维看着他日渐虚弱 |
[24:52] | He thought he was helping him out, giving him a rest. | 于是就想帮帮他 让他好好休息一下 |
[24:55] | But those sleeping pills were the final straw. | 结果那些安眠药却为他划下了句点 |
[24:58] | He never woke up. | 他再也没醒来 |
[25:00] | And I let David take the blame. | 而我就看着戴维背了黑锅 |
[25:04] | All those years, in and out of mental hospitals, | 那些年来 他一直进出于精神病院 |
[25:07] | struggling with the guilt. | 深受内疚折磨 |
[25:08] | 邦滕皮:意大利乐器制造商 | |
[25:08] | I just sat at home and played me Bontempi. | 而我就坐在家里弹我的邦滕皮小琴 |
[25:13] | He’s my monster, | 是我把他变成怪物的 |
[25:15] | inspector. | 督察 |
[25:17] | I created him. | 是我一手造成的 |
[25:23] | Sorry, is this still part of the improv? | 对不起 我们这还是在即兴表演吗 |
[25:25] | I’m not trying to block you, | 我不是想打断你 |
[25:26] | – but I’m really confused now. – What? | -可是我实在有点迷糊 -什么 |
[25:29] | Mum, the car’s here. I think we should go now. | 妈 车开过来了 我们该走了 |
[25:31] | It’s all right, David. I’ve told the inspector everything. | 不用了 戴维 我都跟督察招了 |
[25:34] | But he’s not an inspector. He works at Abbey Nationals. | 他不是督察 他在阿比国民银行工作 |
[25:36] | Only days. | 只有白天而已 |
[25:37] | I can still do evenings and weekends, | 要是我选上了 我可以晚上和周末来 |
[25:39] | which I imagine we’d mainly be doing if I got it. | 我想大多数演出应该都在那时吧 |
[25:41] | Have I got it? | 我得到这工作了吗 |
[25:42] | What you on about? | 你在说什么呀 |
[25:43] | He’s not a real police, he’s an actor. | 他不是真警察 他是个演员 |
[25:45] | An actor? I wondered why that pad was full of scribbles. | 演员 难怪他的小本上尽是些鬼画符 |
[25:48] | David, lock the door. | 戴维 锁门 |
[25:49] | Why? Are we doing another one? | 怎么 我们还要再演一出吗 |
[25:51] | I don’t know. I need time to think. | 别问我 我需要时间想一想 |
[25:52] | Do you mean another improv? | 你想再来一场即兴演出吗 |
[25:53] | I’ll have to think of a different character. | 我要想一个不同的角色 |
[25:55] | I can do a good Scotch, | 我的苏格兰口音不错 |
[25:56] | “Och hallo, there’s been a murrrder, you say?” | “您好 您是说这里发生了谋杀案吗” |
[25:59] | Mum, I don’t want to do this one! He’s got nothing to do with it. | 妈 我不想要他(命) 他跟这件事没一点关系 |
[26:03] | No, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[26:05] | It’s all been play-acting, hasn’t it? | 刚全是在演戏 不是吗 |
[26:07] | Everything you said about the murders. | 你说的那些关于凶手的话 |
[26:09] | Everything I said, just then. It was all made up. | 还有我刚才说的那些 都是台词而已 |
[26:13] | So, yeah, you can go. | 所以 没错 你可以走了 |
[26:16] | Well, thanks again for the opportunity, | 再次感谢你们给了我这次机会 |
[26:19] | and like I say, I really am keen. | 就像我之前说的 我真的很激动 |
[26:21] | We’re keen too, aren’t we, David? | 我们也很激动 对吧 戴维 |
[26:23] | – You did good. – Have you ever done Shakespeare? | -你演得不错 -你演过莎士比亚的剧吗 |
[26:25] | 莎士比亚剧《暴风雨》中半人半兽的怪物 | |
[26:25] | Because you would be a shit-hot Caliban. | 因为你演凯列班肯定很棒 |
[26:27] | – Thank you. – No, no, thank you. | -谢谢 -不 应该是我说谢谢 |
[26:29] | I’d say I loved all that stuff you were doing | 我得说 我很喜欢你刚刚坦白 |
[26:31] | about killing your husband. | 自己杀了丈夫的那段戏 |
[26:32] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[26:34] | No, no. It was really good! | 不 不 演得棒极了 |
[26:35] | All this stuff about | 所有细节都很棒 |
[26:36] | putting poison in the salt cellar | 像是把毒药放进盐罐 |
[26:37] | and killing him slowly over weeks. | 用几周来慢慢毒死他 |
[26:39] | All right, thanks very much. We’ll let you know. | 好了 非常感谢 我们告诉你结果的 |
[26:41] | We’ve got all your details, haven’t we? | 我们有你的联系方式 对吧 |
[26:42] | If you do call, please just let it keep ringing. | 你们要是打电话来 拜托多响几下 |
[26:44] | I can’t always get to the phone if I’m bathing Dad. | 有时候我在给我爸洗澡 没法马上接电话 |
[26:47] | We will. | 知道了 |
[26:47] | If someone else answers, tell him to keep knocking, | 要是给别人接了 就叫他一直敲我的门 |
[26:49] | I am in. | 我在家的 |
[26:50] | But they just don’t give me long enough. | 但他们总是没敲几下就走了 |
[26:51] | I almost lost Poppins cos of that. | 我上次就差点为此丢了《欢乐满人间》的角色 |
[26:52] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[27:01] | Oh, what a mess! | 真是一团糟啊 |
[27:04] | An actor? | 他居然是个演员 |
[27:05] | What was he doing here? | 他来这里干嘛 |
[27:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:07] | I’ll make us a nice fresh pot of tea. | 我再重新泡一壶好茶给咱俩 |
[27:11] | What did he mean? | 他刚才说的话是什么意思 |
[27:13] | What? What about? | 什么 什么话 |
[27:15] | About you killing Dad? | 他说你承认杀了爸爸 |
[27:17] | David, I was just making stuff up. | 戴维 那是我胡编乱造的 |
[27:20] | I don’t know what I was saying. I was playing along. | 我都不知道自己在说啥 我跟着他瞎演而已 |
[27:23] | When I was in the hospital, people kept making jokes | 我住院那时 大家总开玩笑说什么 |
[27:25] | about putting poison in the salt. | 把毒药放在盐罐里 |
[27:28] | I never knew what they meant. | 我一直没弄懂他们在说什么 |
[27:31] | It was just something to say, David. | 他们只是说说而已 戴维 |
[27:33] | They were probably trying to make you laugh. | 他们可能是想逗你笑呢 |
[27:34] | You had had a nervous breakdown! | 你那时候精神崩溃了 |
[27:37] | I don’t want to do any more murders. | 我不想再杀人了 |
[27:40] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你用不着再杀人了 |
[27:43] | There are other ways of sorting things out. | 还有别的办法可以解决问题 |
[27:47] | Leave that to me. You’ve got your own mind | 剩下的交给我吧 你有自己的主见 |
[27:49] | and no-one can make you do anything you don’t want to do. | 没人能逼你做你不愿做的事情 |
[27:54] | – Thanks, Mum. – That’s all right. | -谢谢 妈妈 -没事的 |
[27:58] | Come here, Superman. | 来抱抱 我的小超人 |
[28:00] | Knock, knock. | 打扰了 |
[28:02] | Sorry, I’m not earwigging. | 对不起 我不是有意偷听 |
[28:03] | I got all the way downstairs, realised I’d forgot me coat. | 我到了楼下才发现忘了拿大衣 |
[28:16] | I’m hoping that’s a prop. | 我希望这只是个道具 |
[28:20] | David. | 戴维 |
[28:27] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[28:31] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不该来这里的 |
[28:33] | Have I got it? | 我得到这份工了吗 |
[28:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:41] | *Superman! | 变超人* |
[28:45] | *Clap your hands! | 拍拍手* |
[28:48] | *Now you’re looking really good! | 现在你看来棒极了* |
[28:50] | *Now you’ve got the hang of it! | 现在你摸到窍门了* |
[28:52] | *We’re gonna try it one more time. We’re gonna do it again, OK? | 我们再来跳一次 再来一遍 好吗* |
[28:58] | *Sleep! | 睡觉觉* |
[29:01] | *Wave your hands! | 挥挥手* |
[29:15] | *Let’s see you swim! | 齐游泳* |
[29:18] | *And ski! | 来滑雪* |
[29:22] | *Spray! | 喷一喷* |