时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:08] | Throwing stuff in the time-space portal. | 往时空传送门里扔东西 |
[00:11] | We’re not supposed to do that. | 这样不好吧 |
[00:13] | So? It’s fun. | 那怎么了 很有意思 |
[00:15] | Besides, Dick’s not here. We’re alone. | 再说 迪克又不在 就我们俩 |
[00:17] | Come on, let’s do it. | 来吧 一起来玩 |
[00:21] | You know you want to. | 你心里想的 |
[00:24] | I don’t know. I don’t want to get a bad reputation. | 不知道 我不想把名声搞坏 |
[00:27] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说的 |
[00:30] | Well…okay. But just this once. | 好吧 下不为例 |
[00:41] | Oh, that was quicker than I thought it would be. | 比我想的速度要快 |
[00:49] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[00:50] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是看上去的样子 |
[00:53] | Have you two been throwing stuff in the time-space portal? | 你们在往时空传送门里扔东西吗 |
[00:56] | No. No. | 没有 |
[00:58] | You better not. | 最好没有 |
[00:59] | Because if I ever catch you doing that, | 如果让我逮到了 |
[01:01] | you will be in big trouble. | 你们麻烦就大了 |
[01:02] | Oh, you’re in a bad mood. | 你心情好差 |
[01:04] | Oh, in fact I am. | 是的 |
[01:06] | I’m having dinner tonight with Mary and her horrible mother. | 我今晚要和玛丽还有她可怕的母亲共进晚餐 |
[01:13] | You have been screwing around with the portal, haven’t you? | 你们一直在折腾传送门 对不对 |
[01:16] | Like we’d do that with you in the house. | 你在家里我们怎么敢 |
[01:20] | – That’s just gross. – Yeah. | -那也太恶心了 -对 |
[01:22] | Well, you won’t mind opening the closet door then, will you? | 那你们不会介意打开壁橱门 对吗 |
[01:27] | – That’s cool. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[01:34] | Oh, crap! | 糟糕 |
[01:35] | Oh, I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[01:37] | An alien from the home planet. | 从母星来的外星人 |
[01:40] | My prongs are gone. | 我的尖爪不见了 |
[01:41] | My prongs are gone! | 我的尖爪不见了 |
[01:44] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来这里的 |
[01:45] | I was hanging around the terrestrial vortex | 我在玩陆地旋风 |
[01:48] | and all of a sudden I got sucked in. | 突然就被卷进去了 |
[01:54] | I hope you’re happy. | 你们开心了吧 |
[01:55] | You leave the receptor open, you didn’t use precautions, | 你们受体大开 又不用防范措施 |
[01:58] | and now look what you’ve got, another mouth to feed. | 现在有的受了吧 多一张嘴要养活了 |
[02:00] | Wait a second, we don’t wanna be saddled with him. | 等等 我们不想养他 |
[02:02] | We got our whole lives ahead of us. | 我们还有大好时光呢 |
[02:04] | You should’ve thought of that before you had your fun. | 你们早该在贪一时之快前就想到的 |
[02:08] | 30 seconds of pleasure… | 三十秒的愉悦 |
[02:10] | and a whole lifetime of responsibility. | 换来一辈子的责任 |
[02:14] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[02:16] | Oh, you enjoyed every second of it. | 你可是每一秒都乐在其中呢 |
[02:18] | Well, I guess we’re just gonna have to | 我想我们只能 |
[02:21] | put our life on hold and take care of him. | 将自己的乐子摆一边 先照顾他了 |
[02:26] | I don’t know. He is kind of cute. | 怎么说呢 他还挺可爱的 |
[03:07] | So, Martha, how are you enjoying your visit with our Mary? | 玛莎 你觉得这次来看玛丽怎么样 |
[03:11] | It’s terrif. | 很不错 |
[03:13] | Quite a hostess, my little Mary Margaret. | 很有女主人的样 我的小玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[03:16] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢 母亲 |
[03:18] | It’s not every day you get to sleep on a mildewed metal cot. | 睡发霉的金属床可不是每天都能碰到的 |
[03:23] | I did offer you my bed. | 我把我的床给你了 |
[03:25] | I know, I know, but it just didn’t seem right. | 我知道 我知道 只是不太对 |
[03:30] | Little bit too much history there. | 说来渊源就长了 |
[03:37] | Pumpkin, don’t lean over your plate. | 宝贝 不要贴到盘子上 |
[03:41] | This is a restaurant. | 这里是餐馆 |
[03:43] | You’re not in a federal prison. | 你不是在联邦监狱 |
[03:48] | I could be. | 我可以去 |
[03:51] | Real soon. | 就快了 |
[03:53] | Would you two excuse me for a minute? | 我离开一下 |
[03:55] | I’ll be right back. | 去去就回 |
[03:57] | Those Cape Cods go right through you. | 这些鳕鱼角鸡尾酒穿肠而过了 |
[04:02] | I am in hell! | 我简直生不如死 |
[04:04] | Oh, my poor Mary, I can’t stand to see you like this, | 可怜的玛丽 我受不了看着你这样 |
[04:07] | all miserable and freckled with breadcrumbs. | 备受煎熬 满嘴面包屑 |
[04:10] | I dread these visits. | 我害怕她来看我 |
[04:12] | It’s psychological torture. | 这是心理折磨 |
[04:14] | I mean, this is the reason I was fat when I was a child. | 这就是我小时候发胖的原因 |
[04:17] | Food was my only friend. | 食物是我唯一的朋友 |
[04:19] | Well, it’s good to see you two have stayed in touch. | 很高兴见到你和这朋友还保持着联系 |
[04:25] | Wh–why don’t you tell your mother how you feel? | 你为什么不告诉你母亲你的感受 |
[04:27] | Oh, I can’t. | 我不能 |
[04:28] | How can you tell your mother she’s a terrible mother? | 你怎么告诉你妈她是个糟糕的母亲 |
[04:32] | This is a perfectly lovely restaurant | 你选的这家餐馆 |
[04:35] | you picked out, Mary Margaret. | 真是无可挑剔 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[04:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:38] | Nice woman in the ladies room gave me this comb. | 女厕所一位好心的女士给了我这把梳子 |
[04:42] | There you go. Put it to good use. | 给你 好好用起来 |
[04:47] | So, Mary, first a toast to Martha. | 玛丽 先敬玛莎一杯 |
[04:50] | You are a terrible mother. | 你是个糟糕的母亲 |
[04:56] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[04:58] | I’m sorry, that didn’t come out quite right. | 抱歉 我说的不太准确 |
[05:00] | To Martha, the worst mother in all the world. | 敬玛莎 世上最差劲的母亲 |
[05:03] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[05:04] | It’s okay, I found a way to tell her. | 没关系 我找到告诉她的方法了 |
[05:06] | The toast. | 敬酒 |
[05:09] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这样 |
[05:12] | I mean, really. How dare you? | 你怎么敢这样无礼 |
[05:15] | If this drink wasn’t so bloody good, | 如果不是这杯酒太美味 |
[05:17] | I’d toss it in your face. | 我就泼你脸上了 |
[05:20] | Well, bring it on! | 放马过来吧 |
[05:21] | Come on. Come on, Martha! | 来吧 来啊 玛莎 |
[05:23] | Come on, let’s take it out back. | 快点 我们来这里一较高下 |
[05:25] | What in God’s name– | 搞什么鬼 |
[05:26] | Dick, you will not have a fistfight with my mother! | 迪克 你不能和我母亲打架 |
[05:29] | It’s okay, Mary. I’ll use the open hand. | 没事 玛丽 我不会握拳 |
[05:31] | Come on. Come on, Martha. | 快点 快点 玛莎 |
[05:33] | – Get out here. – Wait a minute! | -过来 -等等 |
[05:34] | – Oh, this is ridiculous! – I’m leaving. | -真是太离谱了 -我走了 |
[05:36] | I’m telling you, Mary, it’s the only way to settle this. | 我告诉你 玛丽 这是唯一的解决办法 |
[05:39] | You pissant! | 你这个废物 |
[05:43] | My hip! | 我的屁股 |
[05:44] | Waiter, we’ll have an ambulance for the lady, | 服务员 我们得给这位女士叫辆救护车 |
[05:47] | and I still haven’t gotten my salad. | 还有我的沙拉还没上 |
[05:53] | All right, little fella. | 好了 小家伙 |
[05:57] | You can’t go out until you get used to | 你得习惯了这个新身体 |
[05:59] | that new body of yours. | 才能出去 |
[06:00] | But I think there’s something wrong with this one. | 可我觉得这身体有点不对劲 |
[06:02] | There’s a hole in the back. | 后面有个洞 |
[06:05] | All right, you guys. Smile. | 好了 两位 笑笑 |
[06:12] | What’d you do that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[06:14] | The moment’s over. | 新鲜劲儿过去了 |
[06:15] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:16] | It would help if you would take a little | 如果你多倾注点兴趣 |
[06:18] | more interest in this. | 会有所帮助 |
[06:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:21] | Let’s give him a name. | 我们给他取个名字 |
[06:22] | It’ll be easier to yell at him. | 冲他吼会容易些 |
[06:24] | Well, let me see. He’s just a guy. | 我想想 他是个男人 |
[06:27] | Let’s call him…Guy. | 我们就叫他 盖[男人] |
[06:29] | Who’s Guy? | 盖是谁 |
[06:31] | Okay, see? He’s slow. | 看到没 他反应迟钝 |
[06:32] | Stop saying that! | 别这么说 |
[06:33] | I can say whatever I want. | 我想说什么都行 |
[06:35] | I hate it when you fight. | 我讨厌你们吵架 |
[06:38] | Are you happy now? | 你开心了吧 |
[06:40] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[06:41] | Hey, who’s got your nose? | 谁拿了你的鼻子 |
[06:49] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[06:51] | Mary, | 玛丽 |
[06:53] | you look like you’ve been up all night. | 你看上去像是一夜没睡 |
[06:55] | Oh, no, Dick. | 不 迪克 |
[06:57] | I had a very restful night with my mother in the hospital. | 我和我妈在医院度过了宁静的夜晚 |
[07:01] | I was only trying to make things better | 我只是想让你们俩的关系 |
[07:03] | between the two of you. | 有所好转 |
[07:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:05] | But you just made things worse. | 可你弄巧成拙了 |
[07:07] | Now when she gets out of the hospital | 现在她出院后 |
[07:09] | she’s going to have to stay with me. | 就要和我一起住了 |
[07:11] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 太遗憾了 |
[07:13] | Mary, I wish there was something I could do | 玛丽 我希望我能做点事 |
[07:15] | to make things right for you. | 让你好起来 |
[07:16] | As long as Martha Albright is in my–my life, | 只要玛莎·欧布莱特存在于我的生活 |
[07:19] | there’s nothing any of us can do. | 我们谁都无能为力 |
[07:21] | I’ll find a way, my darling. | 我会找到办法 亲爱的 |
[07:24] | For you, no sacrifice is too great. | 为了你 我愿意赴汤蹈火 |
[07:28] | Oh, by the way, with all the ruckus at dinner last night, | 对了 昨天晚餐那阵折腾后 |
[07:31] | I accidentally over tipped. | 我不小心多给了小费 |
[07:32] | You owe me a fiver. | 你欠我五块钱 |
[07:37] | Finish your lunch. | 把午餐吃完 |
[07:39] | Well, there was a sale on chops, | 排骨搞促销 |
[07:41] | and the market was a zoo. | 超市人多得跟动物园似的 |
[07:45] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[07:46] | You can’t just plop him down in front of the TV. | 你不能把他扔在电视机前 |
[07:49] | Where are his phonics flashcards? | 他的拼读卡片呢 |
[07:52] | When I left you agreed | 我出门时 |
[07:53] | that you would do his phonics flashcards. | 你答应教他认拼读卡片的 |
[07:55] | You know what? He took a bath with them. | 你知道吗 他用卡片洗澡了 |
[07:57] | The shampoo burned my eyes. | 洗发水辣到我的眼睛了 |
[07:59] | I’m going stir-crazy here. | 我要被逼疯了 |
[08:00] | It is so boring having to watch him. | 照看他太无聊了 |
[08:03] | If you’re bored, let’s play Doorbell. | 如果你无聊 我们就玩按门铃吧 |
[08:05] | – What’s Doorbell? – Ding-dong. | -什么是按门铃 -叮咚 |
[08:06] | No, no, no. | 不许这样 |
[08:11] | Well, you can’t blame him. | 你不能怪他 |
[08:12] | Of course he’s hyper. | 他亢奋也情有可原 |
[08:13] | You’ve been feeding him candy all day. | 你整天都在喂他吃糖果 |
[08:16] | Hey, wait a minute, that candy is chock full | 等等 那个糖果的成分全是 |
[08:18] | of nutritious sugar. | 营养丰富的糖 |
[08:19] | And it’ll also help him learn his letters. | 而且还帮他认字了 |
[08:22] | Well, “M”. | “M”不是嘛 |
[08:25] | Hey, who wants to play another game? | 谁想玩另一个游戏 |
[08:27] | – No way, man. – Oh, come on, play with the boy. | -休想 伙计 -拜托 和孩子玩吧 |
[08:30] | Fine, as long as it’s not Doorbell. | 好吧 只要不是按门铃就行 |
[08:32] | Double-Doorbell. Ding-dong. | 双门铃 叮咚 |
[08:35] | Oh, okay, fine then. | 那好吧 |
[08:37] | You just go, you deadbeat. | 你走吧 懒鬼 |
[08:39] | We don’t need ya. | 我们不需要你 |
[08:41] | Guy and I will play Doorbell. | 盖和我会玩按门铃 |
[08:50] | Excuse me, are you Martha Albright’s doctor? | 请问 你是玛莎·欧布莱特的医生吗 |
[08:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:55] | I’m here on behalf of the Albright family. | 我是欧布莱特的家人代表 |
[08:58] | Sadly, we’ve decided it’s best to… | 虽然难过 我们还是决定最好 |
[09:00] | to pull the plug. | 拔去维生装置 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么 |
[09:07] | She–she just had a hip replacement. | 她只是做了个髋关节置换 |
[09:09] | Look, this is a quality of life issue. | 听着 事关生活质量问题 |
[09:12] | She’s perfectly healthy. | 她健康得很 |
[09:14] | No, not her quality of life, her daughter’s. | 不 不是她的生活质量 是她女儿的 |
[09:17] | I’m calling security. | 我要叫保安了 |
[09:19] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[09:20] | It’s almost ski season. | 快到滑雪季了 |
[09:22] | You’re gonna need the beds. | 你们需要空出病床位 |
[09:47] | Who the hell unplugged my fan? | 谁拔了我的风扇插头 |
[09:52] | Hello, Martha. | 你好 玛莎 |
[09:53] | What’re you doing here? The psych ward’s on 6. | 你来干什么 精神病房在6号 |
[09:57] | Good to see the morphine hasn’t dulled the neurons | 很高兴看到吗啡没把”刻薄”所在的神经细胞 |
[10:01] | where “Mean” is stored. | 给变迟钝 |
[10:04] | Dick, I have no desire to talk to you. | 迪克 我不想和你说话 |
[10:08] | The truth hurts, doesn’t it, Martha? | 真相伤人 对不对 玛莎 |
[10:10] | But there’s no space-age titanium hip replacement | 可没有太空时代的钛髋关节置换 |
[10:13] | to mend Mary’s broken childhood. | 能弥补玛丽受伤的童年 |
[10:15] | Mary’s broken childhood. | 玛丽受伤的童年 |
[10:18] | Puh-lease. | 呸了吧 |
[10:22] | Mary was loved, Dick. | 玛丽有人关爱 迪克 |
[10:26] | Mary had a lovely home, Dick. | 玛丽有个有爱的家 迪克 |
[10:31] | Mary went to the best schools…Dick. | 玛丽上的都是最好的学校 迪克 |
[10:37] | We even bought her a pony when she was eight. | 我们甚至在她八岁时 还给她买了匹小马 |
[10:41] | A pony? | 小马 |
[10:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:44] | Mary never told me that. | 玛丽从没给我说过这事 |
[10:45] | And when she was a teenager, | 她十几岁时 |
[10:49] | what a handful. | 可是个麻烦精 |
[10:50] | Do you know | 你知道吗 |
[10:52] | I had to lace her orange juice in the morning | 我还得早上在她的橙汁里 |
[10:55] | with crushed birth control pills. | 混进压碎的避孕药 |
[11:01] | So…so you made sure she got her vitamin C | 这么说 你既确保她摄取了维生素C |
[11:05] | and kept her from getting knocked up? | 又不会被搞大肚子 |
[11:08] | That is so caring. | 真是关怀备至 |
[11:11] | All right, I was hard on her. | 我承认 我对她很严厉 |
[11:14] | But I just wanted her to be the best Mary Margaret ever. | 可我只想让她做最棒的玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[11:20] | I loved her, Dick. | 我以前爱她 迪克 |
[11:23] | And I still do. | 现在还爱着她 |
[11:25] | I just love her. | 我就是爱她 |
[11:28] | I never realized there was another side to the story. | 我从未意识到这故事还有另一面 |
[11:31] | The mother’s side. | 母亲的一面 |
[11:33] | Martha, from now on, | 玛莎 从现在起 |
[11:36] | you will want for neither gratitude nor affection, | 感激和喜爱你都不会想要了 |
[11:38] | because, gentle Mother, | 因为 慈母 |
[11:41] | I will tend to your every need. | 我会照顾你一切所需 |
[11:44] | Oh, Dick. | 迪克 |
[11:48] | I have to go to the john. | 我得去上厕所 |
[11:51] | I’ll ring for the nurse. | 我按铃叫护士 |
[11:58] | This is nice. | 真不错 |
[12:00] | We haven’t been out in a while. | 我们有一段时间没出来了 |
[12:04] | That was the nicest washroom I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过的最漂亮的洗手间 |
[12:08] | I don’t know what those women were screaming about. | 我不知道那些女人在叫什么 |
[12:10] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:12] | Did you wash your hands? | 洗手了吗 |
[12:14] | I’m not handling food, and I’m not an employee. | 我不会碰食物 我也不是员工 |
[12:16] | Okay, drop that sarcasm right now, buster. | 好了 收起那副嘲讽相 小鬼 |
[12:19] | When are you two gonna get off my back? | 你们什么时候能不对我指手画脚 |
[12:21] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[12:22] | It’s obviously too soon to take him out in public. | 显然带他出来见世面还太早了 |
[12:24] | He’s not ready, let’s go. | 他还没准备好 我们走 |
[12:25] | – I am ready! – All right, then act it. | -我准备好了 -好 那就拿出行动来 |
[12:28] | Hey, she’s here. | 她来了 |
[12:29] | You are about to interact with a real human being | 你将初次和一个真正的人类 |
[12:32] | for the first time. | 打交道 |
[12:34] | Do not screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[12:35] | Oh, you look so handsome. | 你看上去很帅 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry to be late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[12:41] | Another pharmacy is on to me. | 又一家药房盯上我了 |
[12:45] | Ms. Dubcek, this is Guy. | 杜布切克太太 这是盖 |
[12:47] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 你好 幸会 |
[12:50] | Oh, so what do you do, Guy? | 你是干什么的 盖 |
[12:52] | I used to be a photon shunt in the wavelength continuum, | 我以前是波长闭联集里的光子分流器 |
[12:55] | but now I wear pants and talk. | 可现在我穿上了裤子在说话 |
[13:00] | Can you talk without the pants? | 你能不穿裤子说话吗 |
[13:02] | Well, I don’t know, but I can put that on my list. | 不知道 可我能把这条放在清单上 |
[13:15] | You like? | 喜欢吗 |
[13:16] | Dick! You’re a genius. | 迪克 你真是个天才 |
[13:21] | How’d you get my bangs to split apart like that? | 你怎么把我的刘海分成这样的 |
[13:25] | A little love, a little talent, | 一点爱意 一点天分 |
[13:26] | and a little volumizing spray make for miracles. | 再加上一点打造奇迹的造型胶 |
[13:29] | Oh, thank you, Dick. | 谢谢 迪克 |
[13:32] | You are adorable. | 你太可爱了 |
[13:35] | Back at ya, cute thing. | 你也是 可人儿 |
[13:37] | I know someone who’s getting a new caftan. | 我知道某人马上要得到一件新长袍了 |
[13:40] | Now you just sit a spell, | 你现在先坐着休息下 |
[13:42] | and then we’re gonna work that shiny new hip of yours. | 然后就要运动一下你锃亮的新髋部了 |
[13:44] | – Oh, no, no! – Yes, yes, yes. | -不不不 -对对对 |
[13:47] | Dick? Dick? | 迪克 迪克 |
[13:49] | Is that Mary? | 是玛丽吗 |
[13:51] | Don’t you worry, I’ll talk to her. | 别担心 我去和她谈 |
[13:55] | Dick, what the hell is going on? | 迪克 你在搞什么鬼 |
[13:57] | Mary, please keep it down. Your mother is resting. | 玛丽 小点声 你母亲在休息 |
[13:59] | I went to the hospital to pick her up | 我去接她出院 |
[14:01] | and they said her son came and got her. | 他们说她儿子已经把她接走了 |
[14:03] | Now, I know it can’t be my brother Roy, | 我知道不可能是我弟弟罗伊 |
[14:05] | she has a restraining order out on him. | 她申请了针对他的限制令 |
[14:08] | No, Mary, it was me. | 不 玛丽 是我 |
[14:10] | Well…I’m here to get her. | 我是来接她的 |
[14:13] | Why? So you can take care of her | 怎么了 这样你就能 |
[14:16] | in some sort of perfunctory manner? | 马马虎虎照顾她吗 |
[14:17] | Well, yeah. | 对 |
[14:20] | Martha deserves more than that. | 玛莎应该得到更好的照顾 |
[14:23] | She shed some new light on your past, Mary. | 她让我对你的过去有了新认识 玛丽 |
[14:26] | You were quite the rebellious little tart. | 你过去可是个十足的叛逆小骚货 |
[14:30] | Dick, you have no idea | 迪克 你根本不知道 |
[14:32] | what it was like living with a mother like that. | 和她这样的母亲一起生活是什么样子 |
[14:34] | And you don’t know how lucky you are to have a mother. | 而你不知道你有个母亲有多幸运 |
[14:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:39] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I think I hear Mother calling. | 我先失陪了 我听到母亲叫我了 |
[14:41] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[14:43] | That’s because you’re listening with your ears… | 那是因为你是靠耳朵听 |
[14:45] | and not your heart. | 而不是心 |
[14:53] | I gotta say, he’s not screwing up like I thought. | 我得说 他没像我之前想的会搞砸 |
[14:56] | Yeah, he’s doing great. | 对 他很不错 |
[14:57] | She thinks he’s as normal as we are. | 她觉得他和我们一样是正常人 |
[14:59] | That straw’s on fire. | 那根吸管着火了 |
[15:01] | Yet you seem to love it. | 而你好像很喜欢 |
[15:03] | Gimme one. | 给我一支 |
[15:04] | You touch that, you die. | 你敢碰就死定了 |
[15:05] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[15:07] | See, if you say no, that’ll just make it taboo, | 你说不 那会让这变成禁忌 |
[15:09] | and he’ll want it that much more. | 结果会适得其反 |
[15:10] | It’s your decision. | 由你决定 |
[15:14] | Give me that cigarette. | 把烟给我 |
[15:17] | Give it. Right now. | 给我 快点 |
[15:18] | Hey, as long as you live under my roof, | 只要你还生活在我的屋檐下 |
[15:21] | you live by my rules. | 就得听从我的规矩 |
[15:24] | You two are so annoying. | 你们俩真烦 |
[15:26] | Leave me alone with my friends. | 别打扰我和我的朋友们 |
[15:28] | You heard the gent. | 你们听到这位绅士的话了 |
[15:30] | I’ll drop him off later. | 我稍后把他送回家 |
[15:31] | Oh, that’s no problem. That’s a great idea. | 没问题 这主意不错 |
[15:33] | See you at home, Harry. | 回家见 哈里 |
[15:35] | Ooh, you know what? By the way, | 你知道吗 对了 |
[15:36] | let me see these cigarettes, Dubcek. | 让我看看这些烟 杜布切克 |
[15:38] | There you go. | 给你 |
[15:40] | How do you like that, Mr. I’m-Cool-‘Cause-I-Smoke? | 怎么样 “我抽烟我很酷”先生 |
[15:43] | Smoke ’em. Smoke ’em all! | 抽啊 全抽完啊 |
[15:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:52] | Good, you made it all the way around the kitchen. | 很好 你绕着厨房走完了一圈 |
[15:55] | Oh, big deal. | 小意思 |
[15:58] | I’ve got closets at home bigger than this kitchen. | 我家里的衣柜都比这个厨房大多了 |
[16:01] | Yeah, it is rather cozy, isn’t it? | 是啊 非常舒适 对不对 |
[16:03] | Dick, a cottage is cozy. | 迪克 小别墅才是很舒适 |
[16:07] | This is more like something you’d keep a cricket in. | 这里更像是关蟋蟀的地方 |
[16:11] | I think it’s time for your medication. | 你到时间吃药了 |
[16:14] | Put that on hold, please, if you don’t mind. | 暂缓吧 你不介意的话 |
[16:18] | What I need is 10ccs of vodka. | 我需要的是10毫升的伏特加 |
[16:22] | I don’t think you should mix alcohol with your pills. | 我觉得你不该把药片配酒喝 |
[16:26] | Oh, really? Well… | 是吗 好吧 |
[16:30] | I don’t think you should mix that | 我觉得你不该用 |
[16:32] | haircut with that forehead. | 那发型配你的额头 |
[16:39] | Martha, that sounded a little sharp. | 玛莎 你说得有点伤人 |
[16:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did it? | 抱歉 是吗 |
[16:45] | Oh, never mind. Ice cream. | 没关系 冰淇淋 |
[16:47] | Yeah, good. | 太好了 |
[16:48] | That’s the stuff. | 好东西 |
[16:50] | Dick, if you’re going to snack like that, | 迪克 如果你准备这样吃零食 |
[16:55] | you ought to start wearing a lot of black. | 就应该开始穿黑色的衣服 |
[16:57] | – Black? – Yes, black. | -黑色 -对 黑色 |
[16:59] | It’s slimming. | 显瘦 |
[17:02] | But I don’t need that. | 可我用不着 |
[17:04] | Well, on second thought, maybe you’re right. | 再想想 或许你说得对 |
[17:06] | It does tend to highlight your dandruff. | 这会容易凸显你的头皮屑 |
[17:19] | Oh, I need a break. She’s a madwoman. | 我要歇一歇 她是个疯婆子 |
[17:23] | That little squinty guy’s not so great either. | 那个小斜视眼也不是什么好东西 |
[17:27] | It’s like a sniper. | 感觉有个狙击手 |
[17:29] | I drop my guard for one second and bang! | 我刚放下防备就”砰”一下 |
[17:32] | A verbal shot about my child-bearing hips. | 毒舌子弹击中我生孩子的屁股 |
[17:35] | They won’t let me out without adult supervision. | 他们不让我在没有成人监管下出门 |
[17:38] | I’m like a raisin in a cage. | 我像个笼子里的葡萄干 |
[17:42] | A raisin in a cage? | 笼子里的葡萄干 |
[17:44] | I’ve been here three days, man. | 我来这里才三天 伙计 |
[17:47] | Lay off. | 别计较用词 |
[17:49] | How would anyone put up with such abuse? | 谁能受得了这种虐待 |
[17:52] | Well, Harry and Sally were there for me | 哈里和莎莉在我一无所知时 |
[17:55] | when I didn’t know anything. | 一直在帮助我 |
[17:56] | When I didn’t even know the difference between | 在我甚至不能分辨比尔·普尔曼 |
[17:58] | Bill Pullman and Bill Paxton. | 和比尔·帕克斯顿的时候 |
[18:01] | One’s a little beefier. | 一个更强壮些 |
[18:02] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[18:04] | Right, I guess these relationships linger | 对 我想这些关系还存在 |
[18:07] | because we feel indebted to | 是因为我们感激 |
[18:08] | those who took care of us in our infancy. | 幼年时照顾了我们的人 |
[18:10] | Yeah, but they’re so annoying. | 对 可他们好烦 |
[18:12] | Well, that’s what you and I and Mary | 这就是你我和玛丽 |
[18:14] | and anyone else with parents has to put up with. | 以及其他所有有父母的人都得忍受的事 |
[18:18] | But Harry and Sally aren’t my parents. | 可哈里和莎莉不是我的父母 |
[18:20] | Well, maybe not in the same way that Martha is my mother. | 或许和玛莎是我母亲不同 |
[18:28] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:30] | Yeah, you can walk away from this situation | 对 你能脱身 |
[18:34] | any time you want. | 随时都行 |
[18:35] | Yeah, you’re right! | 对 没错 |
[18:38] | It’s time to bag the old bag. | 是时候把老骨头打包了 |
[18:41] | You could get out too. | 你也可以抽身 |
[18:43] | Wh– Yeah! | 对哦 |
[18:44] | Wait a minute, | 等等 |
[18:46] | I think there’s one thing we’re both forgetting about– | 我想有件事我们俩都忘了 |
[18:49] | the gate on the top of the stairs. | 楼梯上面有门走不了 |
[18:53] | You push the tabs together and pull it back. | 你把插销合拢 再拉开 |
[18:57] | Oh, man! | 伙计 |
[19:00] | You’re the greatest. | 你是最棒的 |
[19:02] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[19:03] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[19:07] | Dick? I know what that means. | 迪克 我知道内涵意思哦[“小弟”] |
[19:18] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[19:20] | What? | 干什么 |
[19:23] | I want you to rub a little salve on my lumbar. | 我想让你给我腰椎上擦点药膏 |
[19:26] | I think it’s time to cut this millstone | 我觉得是时候把这个重担 |
[19:30] | from around my neck. | 从我脖子上卸下了 |
[19:32] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[19:33] | What? | 干什么 |
[19:35] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[19:37] | Oh–Oh, I, uh… I’m sorry, Mary. | 抱歉 玛丽 |
[19:39] | For a moment there, | 刚才那一刻 |
[19:40] | you sounded unnervingly like your mother. | 你的声音像你母亲那样令人胆战心惊 |
[19:42] | Now, Mary, I’m gonna go in there | 玛丽 我现在要进去 |
[19:44] | and talk to your mother and you are going to listen. | 和你母亲谈话 你可得听好了 |
[19:46] | No, no. You’re gonna listen to me. | 不不 你听我说 |
[19:48] | Now, I know I’ve had a rough history with that woman, | 我知道我和那个女人过去不太和睦 |
[19:50] | but there’s one thing that will never change, | 但有件事绝不会改变 |
[19:52] | she’ll always be my mother. | 她永远是我的母亲 |
[19:55] | She’s my responsibility. | 她是我的责任 |
[19:57] | Like it or not, she’s coming home with me. | 不管你喜不喜欢 她都得和我回家 |
[20:01] | Martha, your ride’s here. | 玛莎 有人来接你了 |
[20:08] | Well, this is it. | 就是这样了 |
[20:10] | You know, I’m actually gonna miss you guys. | 我真的会想你们的 |
[20:13] | Listen, Guy, be careful out there. | 听好 盖 在外小心了 |
[20:16] | Ooh, and you’re probably gonna need a little money. | 你可能会需要点钱 |
[20:23] | Well, I guess I always knew that this day would come. | 我知道这一天迟早会来 |
[20:27] | But nothing ever quite prepares you for it. | 可没什么能让我准备好面对这一天 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry. I promised I wouldn’t do this. | 对不起 我答应过不会这样的 |
[20:32] | It’s time, Harry. | 是时候了 哈里 |
[20:34] | You taught me well. | 你把我教得很好 |
[20:35] | Now it’s time for me to spread my legs and fly. | 现在是时候让我张腿高飞了 |
[20:41] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[20:45] | Good-bye, sir. | 再见 先生 |
[20:51] | Well, Sally, | 莎莉 |
[20:52] | now I guess we’ll have the time | 现在我们有时间 |
[20:54] | to do all those things we always dreamed of. | 做我们一直梦想的事了 |
[20:57] | Oh, yeah, well, like what? | 是啊 比如呢 |
[20:59] | Well, for starters, Double-Doorbell. | 首先 双门铃 |