时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You know, I’ll tell you something interesting about– | 我要给你们说件有趣的事 |
[00:08] | Incoming message from the big giant head! | 有新消息 来自大头伟哥 |
[00:11] | The big giant head is telling you | 大头伟哥告诉你们 |
[00:13] | the mission is over. | 任务结束 |
[00:15] | – Over? – No! | -结束了 -不 |
[00:16] | Transmission ending in three, two, one… | 传输即将终止 三 二 一 |
[00:24] | What do they mean, our mission’s cancelled? | 什么叫我们的任务被取消了 |
[00:27] | Discarded like a lemon rind. | 就像柠檬皮一样被丢掉 |
[00:29] | Or some kind of hat that people don’t like to wear anymore. | 又像是那种不再时髦的帽子 |
[00:32] | Well, guess what. | 你们知道吗 |
[00:33] | Those hats come back into style. | 那些帽子又流行起来了 |
[00:36] | And you wish you still had ’em. | 而你希望你没扔掉 |
[00:38] | You do. You do! | 没错 你的确希望 |
[00:41] | Cancelled? | 取消了 |
[00:42] | I was about to become very attractive to girls over 12. | 我马上就要吸引到12岁以上的姑娘了 |
[00:47] | This cannot be happening. | 不能这样 |
[00:49] | This is horrible. How am I gonna leave Mary? | 太可怕了 我怎么离得开玛丽 |
[00:51] | She’s– She’s everything to me! | 她是我的一切 |
[00:54] | I’m gonna ask her to come. | 我要请她一起来 |
[00:55] | Oh, no. | 不行 |
[00:56] | You can’t bring her. | 你不能带上她 |
[00:57] | She’d be classified as contraband. | 她会被列为走私品 |
[00:59] | Yeah, if I can’t bring saltwater taffy, | 对 我要是带不了咸味太妃糖 |
[01:01] | you can’t bring Albright. | 你也带不成欧布莱特 |
[01:04] | But how can I live without her? | 没了她我可怎么活呀 |
[01:06] | Oh, my God, you guys. | 我的天 伙计们 |
[01:08] | What am I gonna do about Don? | 我该拿唐怎么办 |
[01:10] | I can’t leave him the | 我不能丢下 |
[01:11] | pathetic muffin-making mess that he is. | 这个做松饼的可怜虫不管啊 |
[01:14] | Ah, pipe down. | 别说了 |
[01:15] | You knew the mission was gonna end. | 你们早知道任务会结束 |
[01:17] | Now it’s ending. Get it together. | 现在真要结束了 好好接受吧 |
[01:18] | Okay, see, here it comes. Why do you always | 瞧 又是这样 你怎么总能 |
[01:20] | get like this when missions come to an end? | 在任务结束时这么坦然 |
[01:22] | Yeah, good-bye, teenager. Hello, crotchety old man. | 是啊 少年远去 老顽固附体 |
[01:24] | Ah, pinch your mouth shut. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[01:26] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[01:28] | If we have to leave on Saturday anyway, | 如果我们无论如何都要在周六离开 |
[01:30] | we might as well have a big going-away party. | 我们不妨开一个道别大派对 |
[01:32] | Harry, that is a great idea. | 哈里 这是个好主意 |
[01:33] | It will give us a chance to say good-bye. | 这能给我们道别的机会 |
[01:35] | Right. “Good-bye, humans. | 对 “再见 人类 |
[01:37] | We’re going back to our home planet in outer space.” | 我们要回到我们外太空的老家了” |
[01:41] | Then they can dissect us on the tarmac. | 他们就能把咱们放在飞行跑道上解剖分析了 |
[01:44] | A party with a space theme. | 一场太空主题的派对 |
[01:47] | Oh, that’s not annoying. | 这就”不”烦人了 |
[01:48] | People will be encouraged to get their swerve on. | 大家可以随意扭动 |
[01:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:52] | Oh, that reminds me. | 我想起来了 |
[01:53] | We’re gonna need a designated driver for the flight home. | 我们要指定一个载我们回家的飞行员 |
[01:56] | – Not it! – Not it! – Damn! | -不是我 -不是我 -该死 |
[02:36] | – Hey, Sally. – Hey, Don. | -莎莉 -唐 |
[02:38] | I’m on my way to turn in my stuff down at the station, | 我正要去警局交还我的物品 |
[02:41] | and I wanted you to be the first to try | 我想让你第一个尝尝 |
[02:42] | my brand-new, world-famous banana-bread muffins! | 我全新的举世闻名的香蕉面包松饼 |
[02:49] | It’s–It’s big. | 真够大的 |
[02:51] | Well, I couldn’t find those little cupcake papers, | 我找不到小纸杯蛋糕的纸 |
[02:54] | so I had to use coffee filters. | 所以我只好用咖啡滤纸 |
[02:57] | Oh, my God, Don, please become a cop again! | 天啊 唐 求你做回警察吧 |
[03:00] | No way. I’m not cut out for that life. | 不行 我不适合过那样的生活 |
[03:04] | I’m fragile. | 我很脆弱 |
[03:05] | Don, you better sit down. | 唐 你最好坐下 |
[03:10] | I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 我要告诉你个小秘密 |
[03:13] | You know how I’ve won every lumberjack competition | 你知道我没有伐木的经验 |
[03:16] | I’ve ever been in without any previous | 但每次参加伐木比赛 |
[03:18] | lumberjacking experience? | 我都能赢 |
[03:22] | Yeah? | 是啊 |
[03:23] | And remember that time I showed you | 你还记得上次我给你示范 |
[03:25] | how to make a cannon out of a coconut? | 如何用椰子做加农炮吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[03:30] | Okay, well…ahem… | 是这样的 |
[03:33] | I’m a highly trained security-and-weapons specialist. | 我是受过严格训练的安全及武器专家 |
[03:37] | You are? No. | 是吗 不是吧 |
[03:41] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[03:56] | Oh…Sally! | 莎莉 |
[03:58] | Any time I’ve taken my gun apart, | 每次我把手枪拆开 |
[04:00] | I had to buy a new gun. | 都只好再买一把新枪 |
[04:03] | What are you, like, with the feds, or something? | 你是干什么的 联调局探员还是什么 |
[04:06] | Something like that, but a little bit bigger. | 类似那种 但更高级一些 |
[04:09] | Interpol? | 国际刑警 |
[04:11] | I’ve been undercover here for years. | 我在这里卧底了好几年 |
[04:13] | I can’t tell you my mission. | 我不能告诉你我的任务 |
[04:15] | It will put you in jeopardy. | 那样会让你陷入危险 |
[04:16] | But what you just saw me do to that gun, | 你刚才看到了我对那把枪做了什么 |
[04:19] | I’m gonna do to you. | 我也会这样对你 |
[04:21] | I’ve got sciatica. | 我有坐骨神经痛 |
[04:25] | Don…I’m gonna rebuild you from the ground up. | 唐 我要彻底改造你 |
[04:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:33] | ‘Cause I love you, Don. | 因为我爱你 唐 |
[04:36] | ‘Cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[04:41] | Did you finish the party plan? | 派对计划好了吗 |
[04:42] | Oh, yeah. Check it out. | 好了 看看吧 |
[04:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:46] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[04:47] | “Music: A.M. Radio. | 音乐 调频广播 |
[04:49] | Food: Fancy mixed nuts. | 食物 高档混合坚果 |
[04:51] | Paper napkins: question mark”? | 餐巾纸 问号 |
[04:54] | This is pathetic, man. | 太可悲了吧 伙计 |
[04:55] | If we have to throw a party, let’s at least do it right! | 如果一定要办场派对 起码得办个像样的 |
[04:57] | Dude, we are broke! | 伙计 我们是穷鬼 |
[04:59] | We have been broke for six years. | 我们已经做了六年穷鬼了 |
[05:05] | Okay. We’ll charge it. Max out our credit cards. | 好吧 我们用信用卡 刷爆它 |
[05:10] | – Well, we can do that? – Yeah. | -还能这么做吗 -是啊 |
[05:12] | By the time they send us the bill, | 等他们寄来账单时 |
[05:13] | we’ll be in another galaxy | 我们早就在30万亿英里 |
[05:15] | 30 trillion miles away. | 以外的另一个银河系了 |
[05:18] | I don’t know why everybody doesn’t do that. | 真不知道为什么大家不都这么做 |
[06:35] | All right, Don. Choose. | 好了 唐 选吧 |
[06:38] | Muffin? Or gun? | 要松饼 还是要枪 |
[06:43] | Who are you, Don? | 你是谁 唐 |
[06:44] | Are you a cop, or are you a muffineer? | 是个警察 还是个松饼盘 |
[06:49] | I’m a cop! | 我是个警察 |
[06:50] | I’m a cop who wants a muffin. | 我是个想要松饼的警察 |
[06:59] | And the student becomes the master. | 青出于蓝而胜于蓝 |
[07:09] | When we were first here, I used to come | 我们刚来地球时 我总是在 |
[07:11] | to the planetarium whenever I felt homesick. | 想家的时候来天文馆 |
[07:16] | Which one’s yours? | 哪个是你家 |
[07:18] | – Mine? – Yeah. | -我家吗 -对 |
[07:21] | You see the little bright one down by the horizon? | 你看到地平线上那闪亮的小星球吗 |
[07:24] | That’s home. Nice, huh? | 那就是家 漂亮吧 |
[07:27] | Yeah. I wish I could see it up close. | 是啊 真希望我能近距离看清楚 |
[07:31] | How’s Saturday? Around midnight. | 周六怎么样 午夜时分 |
[07:36] | – What? – Mary, the mission’s over. | -什么 -玛丽 任务结束了 |
[07:39] | I have to go back. | 我得回去了 |
[07:41] | Well, first you tell me you’re an alien, | 你先是告诉我 你是个外星人 |
[07:43] | and then two days later, you tell me you’re leaving Earth? | 接着两天后 你就告诉我你要离开地球 |
[07:46] | – I didn’t say forever. – So you can come back? | -我又没说永远离开 -那你还会回来吗 |
[07:48] | No, it’s forever. | 不 是永远离开 |
[07:50] | Come with me. I love you. | 跟我走吧 我爱你 |
[07:53] | Oh…I love you too, but… | 我也爱你 可… |
[07:57] | to spend the rest of my life on another planet… | 在另一颗星球上度过余生… |
[08:01] | Mary, do you really want to start dating again? | 玛丽 你真想重新和别人交往吗 |
[08:05] | Especially at your age? | 尤其是在你这个年纪 |
[08:09] | Saturday, huh? | 周六是吧 |
[08:12] | Okay, I’ll do it! | 好吧 我愿意 |
[08:13] | Oh! Mary. | 玛丽 |
[08:24] | This place looks pretty good, huh? | 这地方很不错吧 |
[08:26] | It’s amazing what $19,000 can do to an attic. | 没想到一万九就能把阁楼装饰成这样了 |
[08:30] | Oh, hey, by the way… | 对了 |
[08:33] | I got ya somethin’. | 我给你买了个东西 |
[08:36] | It says “Tommy.” | 上面写着”汤米” |
[08:37] | Oh, thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[08:39] | I liked it so much, I got me one, too. | 我太喜欢这条链子了 也给自己弄了条 |
[08:43] | Yours also says “Tommy.” | 你那上面也写着”汤米” |
[08:47] | Yeah. You were always my favorite. | 对 你一直是我最喜欢的人 |
[08:52] | Can’t wait for this to be over. | 我等不及这事儿结束了 |
[08:55] | You’re not gonna miss earth even a little bit? | 你难道一点也不会想念地球吗 |
[08:57] | You know, a mission starts, a mission ends, friend. | 要知道 任务开始 任务结束 朋友 |
[09:00] | I’ve done this too many times. | 我经历了太多次了 |
[09:02] | I don’t even unpack anymore. | 我连行李也不拆箱了 |
[09:04] | Now, let’s just enjoy our little party, shall we? | 现在我们就尽情享受我们的小派对吧 |
[09:06] | – Mm-kay. Well, I’m gonna go mingle. – Okay. | -好吧 我要去应酬了 -好的 |
[09:09] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[09:11] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[09:14] | Caterers. Great, great. | 承办人 好的 好样的 |
[09:16] | Where’s the spatula? | 抹刀呢 |
[09:18] | Where’s the spatula? Spatula! | 抹刀呢 抹刀 |
[09:20] | We always have the spatula right here! | 抹刀一直是放在这里的 |
[09:22] | Where’s the stupid spatula? | 这该死的抹刀呢 |
[09:23] | Where’s that Earth spatula?! | 那地球抹刀呢 |
[09:28] | I don’t…wanna…go! | 我不想走 |
[09:36] | Spinach puffs? | 菠菜泡芙吗 |
[09:42] | Good party. | 这派对不错 |
[09:46] | – Mary! – Oh, Dick. | -玛丽 -迪克 |
[09:48] | This is so ironic– | 真够讽刺的 |
[09:49] | aliens throwing an alien party. | 外星人办外星人主题派对 |
[09:53] | Is any of this stuff authentic? | 这里有东西是正宗的吗 |
[09:54] | The dip is. | 蘸酱是的 |
[09:56] | Oh, Mary, I’m so glad you’re coming with us | 玛丽 我真高兴你能和我们 |
[09:58] | to the home planet. I can’t wait to show you off. | 一起回母星 我等不及带你去炫耀一番 |
[10:00] | So I guess in space, I’ll be your trophy girlfriend, huh? | 我想在太空中 我就是你的花瓶女友了 |
[10:04] | You’ll be the size of a trophy. | 你会变成花瓶大小 |
[10:08] | – What? – Oh, look. Tapenade. | -什么 -看啊 橄榄酱 |
[10:11] | What’s going on here, Dick? | 怎么回事 迪克 |
[10:13] | You told me this was a masquerade ball | 你告诉我这是一场路易十六 |
[10:15] | recreating the court of King Louis XVI. | 王朝主题的化妆舞会 |
[10:17] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 我知道 是不是很棒啊 |
[10:21] | I am gonna get you back, Dick Solomon! | 我会让你好看的 迪克·所罗门 |
[10:22] | Don’t speak. | 别说话 |
[10:24] | I want to remember you | 我要记住你 |
[10:26] | just as you are. | 这时候的样子 |
[10:29] | And now for the entertainment. | 现在要上助兴节目了 |
[10:32] | It has always been our dream | 我们一直梦想着 |
[10:34] | to get the guy who plays Wipeout on paint cans | 让在公车站前面用油漆罐当鼓 |
[10:36] | out in front of the bus station | 演奏《跌倒》的人 |
[10:39] | to come and play our party. | 来我们的派对表演 |
[10:40] | Tonight, that dream has come true. | 今晚 这个梦想实现了 |
[10:45] | But first we got this other guy. | 可首先我们先让这个人上台 |
[10:50] | Elvis Costello. | 艾维斯·卡斯提洛 |
[10:52] | One, two, three, four. | 一二三四 |
[11:02] | Fly me to the moon and | 带我飞向月球 |
[11:05] | let me play among the stars | 让我在繁星间嬉戏 |
[11:09] | Let me know what spring is like on Jupiter or Mars | 让我体验木星和火星上的春天 |
[11:16] | In other words, hold my hand | 换言之 握住我的手 |
[11:24] | In other words, darling, kiss me | 换言之 亲爱的 吻我 |
[11:31] | Harry, our little teatime nooner today | 哈里 咱俩今天的下午茶快炮 |
[11:34] | was one of the best ever. | 是有史以来最爽的一次 |
[11:42] | Look, we’re gonna have to lay low for a while, okay? | 听着 我们得低调一阵子了 好吗 |
[11:45] | I’m goin’ out of town. | 我要离开了 |
[11:46] | Ahh, you’ll be back. | 你会回来的 |
[11:48] | They always come back. | 男人都会回来的 |
[11:52] | Sally, I’m so glad that you and Mary have become so close. | 莎莉 你和玛丽如此亲近我很高兴 |
[12:00] | Oh, no. She’s coming. | 不是吧 她要一起走 |
[12:02] | They– They said that we could bring specimens. | 他们说了我们能带些样本回去 |
[12:04] | I’m bringing a rock, a twig, and Mary. | 我要带一块石头 一条小树枝 还有玛丽 |
[12:08] | Fine, whatever. But you know what? | 好吧 随便吧 可你知道吗 |
[12:10] | She’s sitting on the hump. | 后排中间憋屈的位子归她 |
[12:11] | Is that fair? | 这样公平吗 |
[12:14] | In other words, please be true! | 换言之 请真心相对 |
[12:23] | In other words, | 换言之 |
[12:27] | In other words, | 换言之 |
[12:30] | in other words, I love you. | 换言之 我爱你 |
[12:50] | Albright, what’s the deal here? | 欧布莱特 这里究竟是怎么回事 |
[12:53] | I can tell you anything, right? | 我什么都能告诉你 对吗 |
[12:55] | Well, you have. | 不能也说了 |
[12:59] | Dick is an alien, | 迪克是个外星人 |
[13:00] | and I’m going to travel with him | 我准备和他一起 |
[13:02] | on a spaceship and be the size of a trophy. | 乘飞船离开 还会变成花瓶大小 |
[13:06] | Okay, go easy on the champagne. | 好吧 少喝点香槟 |
[13:08] | I’m not driving you home again. | 我不会再载你回去了 |
[13:10] | I just finished shampooing my carpets from the last time. | 我刚冲洗干净你上次呕吐的地毯 |
[13:12] | No, Nina! I’m serious. I’m serious. | 不 尼娜 我认真的 我认真的 |
[13:22] | Look, I think the caterers fixed up a little plate | 听着 我想酒席承办人为你 |
[13:24] | for you and the rest of the guys in the kitchen. | 和乐队的伙计们在厨房准备了些餐点 |
[13:26] | But I’d rather you didn’t eat in front of the guests. | 可我不希望你在客人们面前吃 |
[13:29] | Well, that’s fine… | 没事 |
[13:31] | but I’d sure like to get paid sometime, Harry. | 可我希望你能付钱给我 哈里 |
[13:36] | You boy bands are all in it for the money, aren’t ya? | 你们玩乐队的就只认钱 对吗 |
[13:44] | Um, everybody, please, | 各位 请注意 |
[13:46] | I–I’d like to thank you all for coming tonight. | 我想感谢大家今晚来捧场 |
[13:50] | Friends, with your help and love, | 朋友们 你们用帮助与关爱 |
[13:53] | you’ve shown us how to make sense of the world. | 让我们理解了这个世界 |
[13:56] | And when the world hasn’t made any sense at all, | 当这个世界让人无法理解的时候 |
[13:59] | you’ve taught us to sit back and enjoy it. | 你们教会我们静候享受 |
[14:02] | You’ve taught us what’s right, what’s real, | 你们让我们明白 在这个星球上 |
[14:05] | and what’s beautiful about this planet. | 何谓正确 何谓真实 何谓美丽 |
[14:08] | And for that, we are eternally grateful. | 对于这点 我们永怀感激 |
[14:11] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听好 |
[14:12] | I wanna leave, but there’s a spaceship blocking my car! | 我想走 可有个太空飞船挡在我的车前 |
[14:16] | A space…ship. | 太空飞船 |
[14:19] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[14:27] | Oh, great! | 真是可以 |
[14:28] | They didn’t trust us to leave on our own, | 他们不相信我们会自觉离开 |
[14:30] | – and now we’re busted. – Dick? | -现在我们暴露了 -迪克 |
[14:32] | Okay, start out by telling them | 好的 先告诉他们 |
[14:33] | we’re not gonna harm anybody. | 我们不会伤害任何人 |
[14:34] | – We have no special powers. – Right. | -我们没有超能力 -好 |
[14:35] | – Dick? – Then if they don’t buy that, | -迪克 -如果他们不买账 |
[14:36] | – tell ’em we do have special powers. – Right. | -就告诉他们我们有超能力 -好 |
[14:38] | – Dick? – Harry. | -迪克 -哈里 |
[14:43] | People of Earth, we come in peace. | 地球人 我们为了和平而来 |
[14:46] | That’s right, I said, “People of Earth.” | 没错 我说了 “地球人” |
[14:48] | Sally, Tommy, Harry, come join me here. | 莎莉 汤米 哈里 站过来 |
[14:51] | My fellow aliens. | 我的外星伙伴们 |
[14:52] | That’s right, I said, “My fellow aliens.” | 没错 我说了 “我的外星伙伴们” |
[15:05] | Citizens of Rutherford… | 拉瑟福市民们 |
[15:08] | whose vehicle is this? | 这是谁的交通工具 |
[15:11] | What the hell is going on? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[15:13] | I tried to tell you. | 我刚想告诉你来着 |
[15:14] | I got it for the party. | 这是我为派对准备的 |
[15:17] | Well, it was either that or the moon bouncy thing. | 不是这个就是蹦蹦城堡 |
[15:21] | – Harry, is this your vehicle? – Yeah… | -哈里 这是你的交通工具吗 -对 |
[15:25] | Well, I’m gonna have to write you up. | 我得给你开张罚单 |
[15:27] | All novelty vehicles must have a permit displayed. | 所有的新奇交通工具都要有许可证 |
[15:31] | Even the Wienermobile’s got one. | 现在就连热狗汽车都有许可证 |
[15:35] | Hey, Donny. You did it. | 唐唐 你做到了 |
[15:38] | You’re a cop again. | 你又做回警察了 |
[15:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:42] | Sorry I can’t stay. | 抱歉我不能逗留 |
[15:43] | I’ve got a 312 over in Atherton. | 我要去阿瑟顿处理一个312 |
[15:46] | And for the first time, I know what that means. | 这是第一次 我知道了312到底是什么 |
[15:51] | Well, hey, give me a minute, will ya? | 再陪我一下 好吗 |
[15:53] | I mean, you’re not the only one taking a powder. | 你不是唯一一个要匆忙离去的人 |
[15:56] | Don’t go soft on me, Solomon. | 别对我用软的 所罗门 |
[15:57] | When was I ever soft? | 我什么时候软过 |
[16:02] | And, Sally… thank you for teaching me how to be a man. | 莎莉 谢谢你教会我如何做个男人 |
[16:07] | It’s nothin’. | 不足挂齿 |
[16:11] | Thank you for teaching me how to be a woman. | 谢谢你教会我如何做个女人 |
[16:14] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[16:21] | If you ever need a backup… | 如果你需要支援 |
[16:23] | I’ll give you a call. | 我会给你电话 |
[16:31] | Don! Don, don’t go, Don! | 唐 唐 别走 唐 |
[16:34] | Sally! Tommy! We have to get to the field! | 莎莉 汤米 我们得去田野了 |
[16:36] | Wait! I want to take one last look at my friends. | 等等 我想再最后看一眼我的朋友们 |
[16:39] | Uh, Mary, to be fair, they’re mostly our friends. | 玛丽 公平地说 他们多半是我们的朋友 |
[16:44] | I am not even paying this. | 这罚款我根本就不会交 |
[16:51] | – How long? – Five minutes. | -要多久 -五分钟 |
[16:56] | I’m gonna miss a lot about this planet. | 我会很想念这个星球的 |
[16:59] | I only hope that in some small way, | 我只希望我这花样男子的美貌 |
[17:01] | my handsome, good looks have made a difference. | 为这个星球带来了小小的影响 |
[17:06] | Well…good-bye, girls. | 好啦 再见 姑娘们 |
[17:13] | Veronique… | 维罗妮卡 |
[17:15] | – Cindy. – Cindy. | -辛迪 -辛迪 |
[17:19] | What are you gonna miss the most, Tommy? | 你会最怀念什么 汤米 |
[17:23] | The way the sky looks from my bedroom window. | 从我的卧室窗户看到的天空 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna miss the first time you put on a new shirt. | 我会怀念你第一次穿上新衬衫 |
[17:29] | How ’bout fiber? | 纤维呢 |
[17:30] | – Shoes. – Feet. | -鞋子 -双脚 |
[17:33] | Brothers who sell mattresses on TV. | 电视上卖床垫的兄弟 |
[17:36] | – Sneezing. – Mel Gibson. | -打喷嚏 -梅尔·吉布森[好莱坞明星] |
[17:43] | – Snow. – Everything. | -雪 -一切 |
[17:48] | I can’t! I can’t do this! | 我不行 我做不到 |
[17:50] | Mary, where are you going? | 玛丽 你去哪里 |
[17:51] | Oh, I’m so sorry! | 对不起 |
[17:52] | W-What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[17:54] | Oh, I can’t! I’m afraid. | 我做不到 我害怕 |
[17:56] | I’m leaving my– my planet, my– my friends, | 我要抛开我的星球 我的朋友们 |
[17:59] | my body, everything! | 我的身体 所有一切 |
[18:00] | But we’ll have each other. | 可我们还有彼此 |
[18:01] | – Oh, but it won’t be the same. – We’ll be together. | -但那不同 -我们会在一起 |
[18:04] | No, I–I can’t! I– | 不 我不行 我… |
[18:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:11] | You belong here, Mary. | 你属于这里 玛丽 |
[18:13] | We fell in love because you were a human on Earth, | 我们相爱是因为你我都是 |
[18:17] | and so was I. | 地球人 |
[18:20] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远不会忘记你 |
[18:24] | If it would help, I can make you forget. | 如果有帮助的话 我能让你忘记 |
[18:27] | But how? I didn’t think you had any special powers. | 怎么做呢 我还以为你没有任何超能力 |
[18:29] | No, it’s not a special power. | 不 这不是超能力 |
[18:31] | It’s more of a gimmick. | 这更像是一种花招 |
[18:34] | No, that sounds awful. | 不 好像很可怕 |
[18:37] | I don’t want to forget you. | 我不想忘记你 |
[18:38] | But, Mary, it will protect you from hurt. | 可是 玛丽 这样会保护你不受伤害 |
[18:41] | What we had together will remain | 我们之间的回忆会一直留在 |
[18:43] | deep inside you. | 你的内心深处 |
[18:44] | And you’ll know it’s there. | 你会知道回忆还在 |
[18:47] | It’ll be a feeling. | 你会感觉到 |
[18:48] | Dick, it’s time. | 迪克 到时间了 |
[18:52] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[18:54] | Okay. As long as I can always love you. | 好吧 只要我能永远爱你 |
[18:58] | You will. And I’ll always love you. | 你会的 我也会永远爱你 |
[19:07] | Now, I’m gonna need you to stand very still. | 现在我要你站稳了 |
[19:13] | Ow! Jeez! | 我的天 |
[19:18] | Too low. I– I’m sorry, I only just read about this. | 太低了 对不起 我刚学到这招 |
[19:48] | Lieutenant? | 副指挥官 |
[19:49] | Information officer… Transmitter… | 信息官 传输机 |
[19:51] | High Commander. | 总指挥官 |
[19:53] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[19:56] | Dick, I’m leaking. | 迪克 我漏水了 |
[20:01] | Across the void we come a-warping | 飞越太空 曲速前行 |
[20:06] | Across the fields of stars we– | 飞越星域 我们 |
[20:10] | Soar | 翱翔 |
[20:12] | We pledge to land and something– | 宣誓着陆 那个那个 |
[20:21] | Spaceship | 宇宙飞船 |
[20:24] | And when at last our mission’s finished | 最终我们 完成任务 |
[20:29] | In duty homeward shall we fly | 踏上归途 飞回家园 |
[20:33] | Our glory cannot be diminished | 成就辉煌 青史留名 |
[20:39] | Back to the heavens in our mighty spaceship | 威猛宇宙飞船 载我们回太空 |