时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Oatmeal. | 燕麦 |
[00:48] | What the fuck is in this thing? | 这里面他妈是什么 |
[00:59] | 周一 上午11点30分 | |
[01:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:09] | Hey, Nemo. | 尼莫 |
[01:10] | It’s the Cockroach. | 是我 蟑螂 |
[01:12] | “At 87, Dolores Huerta is a living civil rights icon. | “87岁的德洛丽丝·韦尔塔依然是一名民权偶像 |
[01:16] | She started the farm workers’ movement with Cesar Chavez | 她一边照料抚养家中的十一名孩子 |
[01:19] | while raising 11 children on her own.” | 一边和凯萨·查维斯一起引领了农场工人运动” |
[01:22] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[01:23] | Is this some sort of a Wikipedia-sponsored voicemail greeting? | 这是什么维基百科赞助的语音信箱问候语吗 |
[01:27] | No, I’m reading an actual article in a physical newpaper. | 不 我在读一篇报纸上的文章 |
[01:32] | Huh, wild. | 有意思 |
[01:33] | Can you believe this Huerta woman? Eleven children. | 这个韦尔塔女人竟然有十一个孩子 |
[01:36] | I don’t even have one children. Divorced twice. | 我连一个孩子都没有 她还离婚了两次 |
[01:38] | I’ve been divorced zero times. | 我一次都没有离过 |
[01:40] | Max, if it’s any consolation, | 麦克斯 如果这样说能让你好受点的话 |
[01:42] | I promise that you will get divorced someday. | 我保证你以后总有一天会离婚的 |
[01:45] | Oh, thank you so much. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[01:46] | Is this headed somewhere? | 你到底想说什么 |
[01:48] | Reflecting on my life and my choices. | 我在反省我的人生和我的选择 |
[01:51] | I’m sorry about last night. | 我对昨晚的事很抱歉 |
[01:53] | – I was out of line. – Ah, no, no. | -是我太过分了 -不 不 |
[01:55] | Cooking brings me great joy, but it alters my personality. | 烹饪让我快乐 但也会改变我的人格 |
[01:57] | I forgive you, Maxine. | 我原谅你 麦克西恩 |
[02:00] | And you are an amazing host. | 你办的派对很棒 |
[02:04] | What I really need to know is… | 但我其实是要问你… |
[02:06] | Yeah? | 你问 |
[02:07] | Where’d you get that Israeli joint from? | 你的以色列卷烟是哪里来的 |
[02:10] | – Wardog. – He’s selling now? | -战犬 -他现在在贩毒了 |
[02:12] | I thought that he just bought that bar on Seventh and B. | 他不是刚买下七街和B街路口的酒吧吗 |
[02:15] | Well, he’s not actually selling… | 他也不算是在卖… |
[02:18] | which is why he’s reluctant to say that, you know, that he is. | 所以他很不愿意承认…你懂的 |
[02:21] | He’s actually a very private person. | 他其实是个很注重隐私的人 |
[02:23] | Is he still at the 917 number? | 他还用那个917的号码吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:26] | Are you gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你要告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[02:28] | I would… | 我想说… |
[02:30] | …but I think explaining it… | 但是我觉得如果我跟你解释 |
[02:33] | …might give us both an aneurysm. | 可能会让我们俩都得动脉瘤 |
[02:36] | You know, your friends can’t help you if you don’t let them, | 我以前就说过 如果你不愿意向你的朋友敞开心扉 |
[02:39] | as I have said before. | 他们也帮不了你 |
[02:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:43] | I got to go, Max. I’ll talk to you later. | 我要先挂了 麦克斯 回头聊 |
[02:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:52] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[02:58] | 23 14 Twenty-three, fourteen. | |
[03:00] | And, um… 21 | 以及 21 |
[03:03] | No, uh, no! Uh, 22. | 不 不 22 |
[03:05] | – And you want to know why 22? – Why? | -你想知道我为什么选22吗 -为什么 |
[03:08] | ‘Cause 22 years ago… my grandmother died. | 因为22年前 我奶奶死了 |
[03:11] | It was not sudden. | 她生了很久的病 |
[03:13] | Hey, Kamile, how are you? | 卡米尔 你好吗 |
[03:16] | I’ve been better, Nadia. You? | 还行吧 纳蒂亚 你呢 |
[03:18] | Eh, long live Allah! | 真主万岁 |
[03:21] | – Nice shirt. -Thanks. | -上衣真好看 -谢谢 |
[03:23] | Um, it was– | 这是… |
[03:24] | Cholera is a debilitating disease and is a terrible way to go. | 霍乱会让人变得虚弱 死相很惨 |
[03:28] | Mostly, uh, non-fatal. | 一般不会致命 |
[03:30] | Hey, Ferran, how’s your friend who was in here last night | 弗兰 你昨晚在这里的那个看上去 |
[03:33] | who seemed pretty broken up? | 一团糟的朋友呢 |
[03:35] | – Who? – I don’t know. I didn’t get a good look. | -谁 -我不知道 我也没看清楚 |
[03:37] | He was drunk. He seemed distraught. | 他当时喝醉了 看上去心烦意乱的 |
[03:39] | – Excuse me. – Oh, you’re excused. | -不好意思 -原谅你 |
[03:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. Nadia. | 我不知道你在说什么 纳蒂亚 |
[03:42] | It was pretty quiet here last night. | 昨晚这里很安静 |
[03:44] | No, a guy comes in. He’s your buddy. | 不 有个男人来过 是你的朋友 |
[03:46] | Uh, he knocked some stuff around. | 他还踢倒了什么东西 |
[03:48] | You do see somebody else standing here. | 你看得到有人站在这的吧 |
[03:50] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[03:52] | Hey, Wardog. | 战犬 |
[03:54] | it’s Nadia Vulvokov calling you. | 我是纳蒂亚·伍尔沃科夫 |
[03:56] | So listen, man. I know that Mondays are like your Saturdays, | 听着 我知道周一其实算是你的周末 |
[03:59] | but, uh, I really need you to call me back. | 但是我需要你赶紧给我回电 |
[04:03] | It’s important. All right? | 这很重要 好吗 |
[04:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:36] | 发送至 约翰 你昨晚有没有在我的派对上抽麦克西恩的卷烟 我很想知道 | |
[04:46] | She tries to call my mom to find out where I was. | 她还试图联系我妈 问我在哪里 |
[04:49] | But what she doesn’t know is my mom loves me. | 但是她不知道我妈妈超爱我 |
[04:52] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[04:56] | Well, let’s start review. | 开始开会吧 |
[04:58] | Derek, amazing job. | 德里克 你做得很棒 |
[05:00] | Chad, you killed it. | 查德 简直完美 |
[05:03] | Nadia… | 纳蒂亚 |
[05:05] | we found a bug in your code. | 我们在你的代码里发现了一个漏洞 |
[05:08] | – So… – May I? | -所以 -我能看看吗 |
[05:10] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, take your time. | 当然 你慢慢看 |
[05:19] | – Bob left a mistake in here. – Really? | -鲍勃在这里留下了一个错误 -是吗 |
[05:22] | Yeah, that’s why it’s not running correctly. | 嗯 所以运行出了问题 |
[05:23] | Hold on, I’ll fix it. | 等下 我这就修复 |
[05:25] | Look, you don’t have to do this right now, Nadia. | 你不用现在就修复 纳蒂亚 |
[05:27] | It could be anytime during the day, all right? | 今天任何时候都行 |
[05:30] | I mean, why not now? | 何不现在呢 |
[05:32] | You know, life’s short, carpe diem, et cetera, right? | 人生苦短 及时行乐 对吧 |
[05:36] | – Phil? – Yes? | -菲尔 -什么事 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:43] | That should do it. Here. | 应该好了 给 |
[05:46] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:48] | Cool. Thank you, Nadia. | 好 谢了 纳蒂亚 |
[05:49] | So next is Chad. Chad, what you got for us today? | 下面是查德 查德 你今天带来了什么 |
[05:52] | That’s my drug dealer. I gotta take this. | 这是我的毒贩 我得接这个电话 |
[05:56] | I’ll be back. | 马上回来 |
[06:05] | Nadia. | 纳蒂亚 |
[06:06] | – It’s been too long. – Hey, man. | -好久不见 -嘿 |
[06:09] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[06:10] | Well, uh… Yeah, I’ve been better. | 嗯 一般般 |
[06:13] | It smells like George Plimpton after a week-long bender in here. | 闻着像乔治·普林顿[记者]在这狂欢了一周 |
[06:16] | A professional hazard, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是职业危害 |
[06:18] | Isn’t this place great? | 这里是不是很棒 |
[06:19] | It’s even got a secret back room with a password. | 后面还有个带暗号的密室 |
[06:21] | – That’s great. Listen, Wardog. – Okay, you twisted my arm. | -真好 听着 战犬 -你逼我的 |
[06:24] | The password’s Jodorowsky’s Dune. | 暗号是佐杜洛夫斯基的沙丘 |
[06:27] | Nerd. | 书呆子 |
[06:28] | So, listen, uh, these, uh, joints you sold Maxine… | 听着 你卖给麦克西恩的卷烟 |
[06:32] | – The Israeli joints? – Yeah. | -以色列卷烟 -对 |
[06:33] | Rolled them myself. Did you enjoy? | 我自己卷的 你喜欢吗 |
[06:36] | Is there anything else in them? | 里面还有其他别的什么吗 |
[06:37] | I mean, something that could produce a psychedelic effect? | 可以产生迷幻效果的东西 |
[06:41] | – Just cocaine. – From your regular supplier? | -只有可卡因 -你是从你固定供应商那买的吗 |
[06:43] | Actually, no, a newer guy. | 不是 一个新来的 |
[06:46] | – Who? – What’s this about, Nadia? | -谁 -怎么了 纳蒂亚 |
[06:50] | All right. Who loves drugs more than me? | 谁比我更爱毒品 |
[06:53] | You? Nobody. | 你 没人 |
[06:54] | Who loves orgies more than you? | 谁比你更爱群交 |
[06:55] | – This guy. – You. Uh… | -本人 -你 |
[06:58] | And yet, here I am. | 而我现在在这 |
[07:00] | I’ve tried almost every drug ever, and I can’t think of anything | 我几乎尝过所有毒品 我想不出任何一个 |
[07:03] | that would cause the kind of meltdown I’m currently having. | 能造成我现在这种崩溃感觉的 |
[07:06] | But if it’s not the drugs, uh, it’s me, so… | 但如果不是毒品造成的 那就是我 |
[07:14] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -喂 -喂 |
[07:15] | Is this how you answer the phone now? | 你现在就这样接电话的吗 |
[07:17] | I’m a little distracted. What’s up? | 我有点忙 什么事 |
[07:19] | – You texted me. – Right. Uh… | -你给我发了短信 -对 |
[07:22] | Did anything weird happen to you last night? | 你昨晚有遇到什么怪事吗 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I went to a birthday party | 嗯 我去了一个生日派对 |
[07:25] | and the guest of honor wasn’t there. | 而主人公却不在 |
[07:29] | So look, I think Maxine slipped me some weird shit last night, | 我觉得麦克西恩昨晚可能偷偷给我吃了点怪东西 |
[07:32] | and I don’t know how to convey to you, to her, | 我不知道怎么跟你 跟她 |
[07:34] | to anyone who really cares about me | 或者任何关心我的人说 |
[07:37] | that I’m experiencing something truly terrifying, | 我现在在经历着一件很可怕的事 |
[07:40] | that I am fucking scared, | 我很害怕 |
[07:42] | that I’m questioning my own sanity, | 我对自己的神志产生了怀疑 |
[07:47] | and that I may be dead. | 我可能死了 |
[07:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:53] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[07:55] | Yeah. Just trying to figure out how I fit into all of this. | 嗯 我在想这事跟我有什么关系 |
[08:00] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:01] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[08:03] | help me. | 帮帮我 |
[08:04] | You know what? I could skip this meeting | 知道吗 我可以翘掉这次会议 |
[08:05] | and come down and see you, | 然后过去见你 |
[08:07] | but history has taught me | 但经验告诉我 |
[08:08] | that whenever I swoop down with a rescue plan, | 每次我带着拯救计划过去 |
[08:10] | you’re out quicker than you left that party. | 你溜掉的速度比你离开昨晚的派对还快 |
[08:12] | So if I come down there, are you actually going to be there? | 所以如果我过去 你会在吗 |
[08:17] | All right. You know what? Do me a favor, John. All right? | 好 知道吗 帮我个忙 约翰 |
[08:20] | Just start fucking other people, okay? | 开始去操别的人 好吗 |
[08:23] | It’s been six months. | 已经六个月了 |
[08:25] | Hey, I fuck a lot of people! | 我操的人多着呢 |
[08:27] | Oh, yeah? I’ll believe it when I see it. | 是吗 我要亲眼看到才会信 |
[08:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:42] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[08:59] | Sweet birthday baby, having fun? | 生日快乐 亲爱的 玩得开心吗 |
[09:03] | Nad? Nemo? Nadia? | 小纳 尼莫 纳蒂亚 |
[09:20] | Jodorowsky’s Dune. | 佐杜洛夫斯基的沙丘 |
[09:39] | Nadia, whoa. Long time no see. | 纳蒂亚 好久不见 |
[09:42] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[09:45] | Uh… what is in this? | 这里面有什么 |
[09:46] | Israeli joints? | 以色列卷烟 |
[09:48] | Talk to Daniel. He helped me put those together as a gift. | 找丹尼尔谈 他帮我把这些做成礼物的 |
[09:51] | Okay. Where is this cocaine from? | 好 这个可卡因是哪儿来的 |
[09:54] | – It’s not coke. – It’s not? | -不是可卡因 -不是吗 |
[09:57] | Okay, full disclosure. | 充分披露 |
[09:59] | I’ve been working on this new thing | 我最近在研究一个新东西 |
[10:00] | to help people cope with depression. | 帮助人缓解抑郁 |
[10:02] | – But it’s just standard Special K. – Ketamine? | -不过就是标准的K粉 -氯胺酮 |
[10:05] | It’s really taking off and helping people. | 很成功 帮助了很多人 |
[10:07] | Cancer patients especially are responding well to it | 癌症患者效果尤其好 |
[10:10] | as a breakthrough depression medication. | 这是个突破性的抗抑郁药 |
[10:13] | That– That’s great. You know, | 这很棒 |
[10:14] | I am happy for those cancer people, | 我为那些癌症患者感到高兴 |
[10:16] | but this wasn’t a fucking cancer party. | 但这不是癌症派对 |
[10:18] | And now I keep dying and… | 现在我不停死亡 |
[10:22] | reliving the same night. | 重复经历着同一晚 |
[10:24] | – Does it hurt? – You seem fine. | -痛吗 -你看上去没事 |
[10:26] | Yes. I’m not fine, okay? Uh… | 我不好 好吗 |
[10:29] | So check this out about my finger. | 看看我的手指 |
[10:31] | Right? I left a mark. | 我留了个记号 |
[10:33] | Then I died. I came back. | 然后我死了 然后复活 |
[10:37] | It’s not there. | 记号不见了 |
[10:41] | Is there a history of mental illness in your family? | 你家族有什么精神病史吗 |
[10:45] | – That’s not it. – I only ask because- – | -不是因为这个 -我之所以问 |
[10:47] | No, no, no, it’s not me. | 不不 不是因为我 |
[10:48] | All right, understand, all right, it cannot be me. | 懂吗 不可能是我 |
[10:51] | So, ipso facto, it has to be your shitty fucking ketamine. | 根据事实 只可能是因为你该死的破K粉 |
[10:55] | Understand? Thank you. | 明白吗 谢谢 |
[10:57] | I am sorry for yelling. | 很抱歉我大吼 |
[10:59] | I’m having a very hard, never-ending night. | 我在经历一个艰难无休止的夜晚 |
[11:12] | – All right. – We gotta come back for you. | -好 -我们过会儿再来找你 |
[11:14] | – Why? – Oh, no, let’s go this way. | -为什么 -不 走这边 |
[11:19] | That’s the guy I was talking about. | 我刚说的就是他 |
[11:22] | Ferran? Ferran, that’s your friend! | 弗兰 弗兰 那是你朋友 |
[11:25] | No! | 不 |
[11:29] | Fuck. Again? | 操 又来 |
[11:31] | Those things are a menace! | 那玩意太可恶了 |
[11:43] | – Sweet birthday baby! – Do not offer me that. | -生日快乐 宝贝 -别给我那个 |
[11:45] | Nads, what the fuck? | 小纳 怎么了 |
[11:47] | There is crazy-person cancer ketamine in there. | 里面有疯子癌症K粉 |
[11:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[11:55] | Wardog and Dr. Daniel told me. | 战犬和丹尼尔医生告诉我了 |
[11:59] | How’d you know that Wardog’s my guy now? | 你怎么知道战犬现在是我的供货商了 |
[12:01] | Who’s Dr. Daniel? You haven’t even tried this. | 谁是丹尼尔医生 你还没尝过这个 |
[12:03] | I’m out of here. | 我撤了 |
[12:05] | This is a real “Fuck this,” Okay? | 真鸡巴操蛋 懂吗 |
[12:17] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[12:20] | – Sweet birthday baby. – Why are you doing this to me? | -生日快乐 宝贝 -你为什么要这么对我 |
[12:24] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[12:30] | Happy birth… | 祝你生 |
[12:32] | Watch it. | 走路看着点 |
[12:34] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:38] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:39] | – Sweet birthday baby. – This some kind of sick fucking fantasy? | -生日快乐 宝贝 -这是某种变态幻想吗 |
[12:43] | Should I get bangs? | 我该剪刘海吗 |
[12:44] | This is like The Game. | 这就像是《心理游戏》 |
[12:48] | I’m Michael Douglas! | 我是迈克尔·道格拉斯 |
[12:51] | This is going well. | 真是顺利 |
[12:55] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:58] | – Sweet birthday baby. – Look, I got bigger fish to fry, okay? | -生日快乐 宝贝 -我还有更重要的事 |
[13:01] | I got to figure out how to get down the stairs. | 我得搞清怎么下楼梯 |
[13:04] | So… you don’t want chicken? | 你不想吃鸡吗 |
[13:06] | Stay the fuck away from me! I’m coming down the stairs! | 离我远点 我要下楼梯 |
[13:21] | – Sweet birthday baby. – Why? | -生日快乐 宝贝 -为什么 |
[13:22] | Why would you give me a joint that you don’t know what’s in it? | 为什么你要给我你都不知道里面有什么的卷烟 |
[13:25] | It’s laced with cocaine. | 掺了可卡因 |
[13:26] | It is not cocaine, Maxine. | 不是可卡因 麦克西恩 |
[13:28] | It is ketamine, and I’ve never done ketamine before. | 是K粉 我以前从没吸过K粉 |
[13:31] | And it turns out that it fucks me up. | 发现它会让我很难受 |
[13:33] | First of all, as far as I know, it’s cocaine, | 首先 据我所知 是可卡因 |
[13:35] | but I didn’t roll these myself, | 但不是我本人卷的 |
[13:37] | so if you wanna say they’re ketamine, then I’ll go with it. | 所以如果你想说是K粉 那就是K粉 |
[13:40] | But secondly, we have done ketamine. | 其次 我们有吸过K粉 |
[13:43] | Most recently at Lewis’ christening. | 最近一次是在刘易斯的洗礼仪式上 |
[13:45] | And you were fine. | 你当时也没事 |
[13:47] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[13:51] | – Fuck. – Okay. | -操 -好了 |
[13:53] | Nadia, please relax. | 纳蒂亚 放松 |
[13:55] | I did all of this for you, including this surprise joint, | 我是为了你才办派对的 包括这支卷烟 |
[13:58] | – …because I love– – Because you think I’m a cockroach. | -因为我爱 -因为你觉得我是蟑螂 |
[14:01] | – What? – I’m not a cockroach. | -什么 -我不是蟑螂 |
[14:04] | You’re the cockroach. | 你才是蟑螂 |
[14:06] | Why are you calling me a cockroach right now? | 你为什么说我是蟑螂 |
[14:08] | Because you called me a cockroach. | 因为你说我是蟑螂 |
[14:09] | When? I would never call you a cockroach. | 什么时候 我绝不会说你是蟑螂 |
[14:13] | Maxine… | 麦克西恩 |
[14:14] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你帮我 |
[14:16] | You’re not helping me. | 你不是在帮我 |
[14:18] | You’re not helping me at all. You’re sabotaging me. | 你根本不是在帮我 你是在害我 |
[14:22] | Will you stop acting crazy? | 你能别这么疯了吗 |
[14:24] | Oh, my God! I am not crazy! Okay? I am not crazy! | 我的天啊 我没疯 好吗 我没疯 |
[14:28] | You know I hate it when people call me crazy. | 你知道我讨厌别人说我疯的 |
[14:36] | Look, I get it, all right? | 我知道 好吗 |
[14:37] | I realize that sounded a little fucking crazy. | 我知道那听起来他妈有点疯 |
[14:39] | All right? I’m just defending myself here. | 好吗 我只是在为自己辩解 |
[14:41] | Okay? This is on her. | 好吗 这都怪她 |
[14:44] | Or maybe you’re just crazy. | 或者也许你就是疯了 |
[14:55] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[15:10] | You can’t leave. This is your party. | 你不能走 这是你的派对 |
[17:13] | Fucking Monday. | 去他妈的星期一 |
[17:27] | Lizzy? Lizzy? Lizzy? | 莉茲 莉茲 莉茲 |
[17:32] | Wake up. Are you up? | 醒醒 你醒了吗 |
[17:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:39] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[17:41] | Looks I got mixed up in something very nice. | 看样子我经历了一件很赞的事 |
[17:50] | Where’s Maxine? | 麦克西恩去哪了 |
[17:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:53] | It’s Monday, so… | 今天是星期一 所以… |
[17:56] | Uh, gyrotonics. | 螺旋塑体去了 |
[17:58] | Yeah… | 好吧… |
[18:00] | Will you help me out with something? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[18:11] | Okay, dude, all clear. | 好了 姐们 下来吧 |
[18:18] | So what was wrong with the stairs? | 为什么不走楼梯 |
[18:20] | Uh, it’s a long story involving multiple deaths. | 说来话长 包括多次死亡 |
[18:24] | Yeah, this is much safer. | 是的 这样安全多了 |
[18:26] | Look, man… | 听我说 姐们… |
[18:28] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[18:29] | I’m not judging. I love crazy. | 我没有批判什么 我喜欢疯狂 |
[18:31] | Today I’m helping an artist make blood jelly | 今天我要帮一位艺术家做血果冻 |
[18:33] | to suspend over a 13th century mock debtors’ prison. | 挂在一个13世纪模拟债务人监狱上 |
[18:36] | The key is knowing who to ask for help. | 关键是知道向谁求助 |
[18:38] | In her case, me. | 对她来说 是我 |
[18:39] | In your case, also me. | 对你来说 还是我 |
[18:42] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 姐们 |
[18:47] | You gonna head back up to the fuck pile? | 你要回那个群交堆吗 |
[18:51] | I gotta brush my teeth. | 我要去刷牙 |
[18:56] | 星期一上午11点半 开会 代码审核 | |
[18:57] | Fuck that. | 去他的 |
[19:00] | – Bye, Lizzy. – Bye. | -再见 莉茲 -再见 |
[19:03] | – I love you. – Love you. | -我爱你 -爱你 |
[19:31] | Are you back at that Touchstone memory? | 你回到那段记忆了吗 |
[19:34] | Yes, I’m there, outside the school. | 是的 我在那里 学校外面 |
[19:37] | Okay. You see the man’s shadow. | 好 你看到一个人的影子 |
[19:40] | How does that make you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[19:43] | Frozen. | 像被冻住了 |
[19:44] | Powerless. | 无力 |
[19:47] | Is that belief true now? | 现在那信念是真的了吗 |
[19:50] | No. | 不 |
[19:51] | No, I know how to ask for things for myself now, | 不 我现在知道如何为自己争取东西了 |
[19:54] | like– like in my marriage. | 比如在我的婚姻里 |
[19:56] | And what would you ask for? | 你想要什么 |
[19:58] | I need… | 我要… |
[20:00] | my wife to… | 我的妻子… |
[20:03] | talk to me. | 和我说话 |
[20:04] | Maybe you talk when you should just be touched. | 也许在你应该被抚摸而不是说话 |
[20:09] | Yeah. Can you ask her to hold you? | 你能让她抱抱你吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[20:43] | Ruthie? | 露丝 |
[20:59] | Well, hey. | 你好啊 |
[21:05] | So… you want some tea? | 你想喝点茶吗 |
[21:08] | No. | 不 |
[21:09] | I don’t want any of this fancy water. | 我不想喝这高级水 |
[21:12] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你聊聊 |
[21:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:16] | What’s up, muffin? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[21:20] | I think it’s gonna get pretty heavy. | 我觉得我说的事会很沉重 |
[21:25] | Can we go sit downstairs in your office | 我们能去楼下你办公室里坐着谈吗 |
[21:26] | like I’m an actual patient? | 就像我是一名真正的病人那样 |
[21:28] | I don’t think that would suit you. | 我觉得那里不适合你 |
[21:30] | You’ve always liked the kitchen. | 你一直都喜欢厨房 |
[21:34] | Why? Why do I like the kitchen? | 为什么 我为什么喜欢厨房 |
[21:36] | Well… sustenance, safety, nourishment, | 食物 安全 营养 |
[21:40] | all the things you were missing when you were little. | 所有你小时候没有的东西 |
[21:43] | Well… | 好吧… |
[21:45] | Uh, I think I might be losing it, like I’m going crazy. | 我觉得我可能失去理智了 就像我要疯了 |
[21:48] | No, no, no, no, no, we do not use that word in this house. | 不不不不不 在这里我们不用那个词 |
[21:52] | Never did, never will. | 以前不用 以后也不会用 |
[21:55] | What was her diagnosis? Like, what the fuck was wrong with her? | 她的诊断结果是什么 她到底怎么了 |
[21:59] | Do not confuse your mother with her damage. | 不要因为你妈妈受了伤就对她有偏见 |
[22:05] | Last night I died. | 昨晚我死了 |
[22:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:10] | – Last night was my birthday. – Correct. | -昨晚是我的生日 -没错 |
[22:13] | I went to Maxine’s. Uh… | 我去了麦克西恩家 |
[22:15] | We got into a fight, so I tried to leave. | 我们吵了一架 所以我想离开 |
[22:18] | I fell down the stairs and broke my neck. | 后来我从楼梯上摔下去 摔断了脖子 |
[22:21] | And I died. | 然后我死了 |
[22:25] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[22:27] | So then, uh, I’m back at the party. | 然后 我就回到了派对上 |
[22:32] | I try to leave, you know? | 我想要离开 |
[22:35] | Uh, fall down the stairs, break my neck again. | 然后又从楼梯上摔下来 摔断了脖子 |
[22:39] | All right, so… | 好吧 于是… |
[22:41] | I died. | 我死了 |
[22:43] | I died. | 又死 |
[22:45] | I died. | 死了 |
[22:46] | I died. | 又死 |
[22:48] | That’s four times. | 一共四次 |
[22:51] | Also– also, my cat just literally disappeared. | 而且我的猫不见了 |
[23:01] | You were such a difficult teenager. | 你以前一直是个难搞的小姑娘 |
[23:05] | We’ve had some scary times, have we not? | 我们以前也经历现过很可怕的情况 |
[23:09] | And I always said to you, | 我经常和你说 |
[23:11] | if things got really scary, | 如果情况真的变得非常可怕 |
[23:14] | you would say to me– | 你就要和我说 |
[23:16] | Record player, Ruth. Record player. | 留声机 露丝 留声机 |
[23:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:27] | Should I call my guy at Bellevue? | 要我联系我在贝勒维的人吗 |
[23:29] | – Is it the nicest psych ward? – It’s definitely the closest one. | -那是最好的精神病院吗 -反正是最近的 |
[23:34] | Darling, I’d get in with you, but my damn knees. | 亲爱的 我也想陪你去 但我的膝盖实在不行 |
[23:36] | So I’m gonna grab a cab and meet you there. | 所以我打车跟你到医院会合 |
[23:39] | You will not be alone, okay? | 你不是一个人 好吗 |
[23:41] | Okay. I love you. | 好 我爱你 |
[23:45] | Can you please remove any jewelry and shoelaces? | 你能取下你的首饰和鞋带吗 |
[23:49] | I don’t fuck with shoelaces. | 我不穿有鞋带的鞋 |
[23:51] | Okay, can we have that necklace then? | 好吧 那能取下你的项链吗 |
[23:55] | You know, it’s uh– It’s my mom’s. | 这是 这是我妈妈的 |
[23:59] | So… I’d rather not. | 所以…我不想取 |
[24:00] | Full name? | 全名 |
[24:01] | Nadia Vulvokov. | 纳蒂亚·伍尔沃科夫 |
[24:03] | V-u-l-v-o-k-o-v. | 伍尔沃科夫 |
[24:06] | It’s like Volvo, but with more letters and dyslexic. | 有点像沃尔沃 就是更长更难读 |
[24:09] | Have you hurt yourself in the last 24 hours? | 你在过去24小时内有做出过伤害自己的行为吗 |
[24:11] | Not intentionally, no. | 没有故意伤害自己 |
[24:13] | Do you feel you were going to hurt yourself? | 你觉得你想要伤害自己吗 |
[24:15] | No. Uh, absolutely not. | 不 完全不想 |
[24:17] | – What day is it today? – Monday. | -今天是星期几 -星期一 |
[24:19] | If you found a letter on the street with a stamp on it, | 如果你在街上发现一封贴了邮票的信 |
[24:21] | what would you do with it? | 你会怎么办 |
[24:22] | Is the letter addressed to me? | 这封信是寄给我的吗 |
[24:23] | – Who is the president? – Hey, what’s going on back there? | -现任总统是谁 -你们在干什么呢 |
[24:26] | We got a redhead on board? | 上来了一位红发女子吗 |
[24:27] | Fire in the hole! | 小心手雷 |
[24:30] | Hey, man, you kiss your mommy with that mouth? | 伙计 你也用这张嘴亲你妈妈吗 |
[24:32] | Hey, my mother loves me very much. | 我妈妈可爱我了 |
[24:34] | Hey, do you need help with that necklace? | 你需要我帮你取下项链吗 |
[24:35] | No, I decided not to take it off. Here’s the thing. | 不 我决定不取下来 是这样的 |
[24:38] | If I have the wherewithal to assert | 如果我坚持 |
[24:40] | that I don’t want to comply with your request, | 不听从你们的指挥 |
[24:41] | then doesn’t that mean that | 这不是代表 |
[24:42] | I’m lucid enough to maintain my own autonomy? | 我很清醒 能坚持自我吗 |
[24:47] | She does seem fairly lucid. | 她看上去的确很清醒 |
[24:49] | She answered the questions really quickly, though. | 她回答问题也很快 |
[24:51] | Okay, um, I don’t know exactly what is going on with me. | 好吧 我不知道我到底是怎么了 |
[24:54] | Uh, but I do know one thing for sure, | 但是我能确定一件事 |
[24:56] | and that is that a bunch of mama’s boys | 那就是还轮不到一群小屁孩 |
[24:59] | don’t get to decide if I’m crazy. | 来决定我到底有没有疯 |
[25:02] | So, thank you. I’m out of here. | 所以 谢谢你们 我要下车 |
[25:05] | No, miss, if you don’t sit down, | 不 小姐 如果你不坐下 |
[25:06] | we’ll have to restrain you. | 我们只能把你束缚起来了 |
[25:07] | Miss Vulvokov, I’m administering a non-narcotic sedative. | 伍尔沃科夫小姐 我要给你注射非麻醉镇定剂了 |
[25:10] | Let me out of here! Let me out! | 放我下去 放我下去 |
[25:12] | – Relax. Ryan? – I’m trying. | -放松 瑞安 -我在努力 |
[25:15] | – I’m trying. – Let me out of here! | -我在努力 -放我下去 |
[25:16] | What is going on back there? | 你们后面在干什么呢 |
[25:26] | Nobody locks us up. | 谁都别想把我们锁起来 |
[25:32] | Let’s fuck this party on the mouth. | 让我们嗨翻这个派对 |
[25:51] | There you are. I lost track of you. | 你在这儿呢 我差点找不到你了 |
[25:56] | You’re having fun. | 你玩得很开心 |
[25:58] | Are you kidding me? This is the greatest party ever. | 你开什么玩笑 这简直是最棒的派对 |
[26:01] | I mean, we can do whatever we want, whoever we want. | 我们想做什么就做什么 想上谁就上谁 |
[26:05] | Thank God I started cooking on Thursday. | 感谢上帝我周四就开始做饭了 |
[26:08] | Thursday. What a concept. | 周四 多么棒的概念啊 |
[26:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:11] | Oh, man, it’s never gonna be Thursday again. | 永远不会再有周四了 |
[26:15] | It’s just always gonna be this party. | 这场派对会一直举行下去 |
[26:17] | And we’re just gonna keep coming back. | 我们会一直回来 |
[26:21] | And my little baby Johnny’s back. | 我的小宝贝约翰尼也回来了 |
[26:25] | Nothing is ever gonna change. | 一切都不会改变 |