Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

轮回派对(Russian Doll)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 轮回派对(Russian Doll)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Oh, God. 天
[00:24] Okay, I can do this. 我可以的
[00:26] Oh, a fuck pile. 群交堆
[00:58] A guy peeing. 一个男人撒尿
[00:59] Oh, what the hell? 搞什么
[01:00] Listen, has anything weird 那个 你在这个厕所里
[01:03] happened to you in this bathroom? Like… 有没有遇到什么怪事 比如
[01:06] This. This is a little weird. 现在就很怪
[01:09] Touche. 说得好
[01:15] Fucking clues abound. 到处是做爱痕迹
[01:39] All right, fuck this. 不走了
[01:43] Ain’t no problem. No problem. 没问题 没问题
[01:46] Here we go. Downsy-wounsy. 开始下梯子咯
[01:50] Old buildings are never good. 老建筑就没有好的
[01:53] Haunted castle. 恶魔城
[01:56] Okay. 好
[01:58] It’s– It’s not the ketamine. It’s the fucking yeshiva. 这不是K粉 是犹太学校
[02:02] Oh, hello. Lovely cart. 你好 推车很可爱
[02:05] Do you happen to know about the history of this building? 你了解这栋楼的历史吗
[02:09] The Jewish people? Nothing? 犹太人 什么都不懂吗
[02:15] Fucking fire escape. 该死的防火梯
[02:17] Everyone. Everyone has opened up their marriage. 所有人 所有人都打开了他们的婚姻
[02:19] I wish I had a marriage to open up. 我真希望我有婚姻可以打开
[02:21] – You won’t. – You’re so mean. -你不会有的 -你真刻薄
[02:24] – Get rid of Opening Up. – No. -扔掉《开放》 -不要
[02:27] Can I get it on Kindle? Kindle上有吗
[02:28] I don’t want to do a podcast. 我不想听播客
[02:30] I don’t think you listen to podcasts the way I do. 我觉得你听播客的方式和我不一样
[02:32] There’s so many and they’re– 有很多播客 它们…
[02:35] Hi. 嗨
[02:36] All right, so, uh, yes, this building is a yeshiva, 这栋楼是犹太小学
[02:38] but have you ever you ever noticed 但你们有注意到
[02:39] that there is an inscription over the door 门上有一排铭文
[02:41] that is incredibly, highly creepy? 超级瘆人吗
[02:45] What does it mean? 什么意思
[02:47] Don’t you know? You’re Jewishy. 你不知道吗 你算半个犹太人
[02:49] No, not by choice. 不是 不是我选的
[02:52] Hey, come on. Religion is dumb as fuck, all right? 拜托 宗教傻逼死了
[02:55] It’s racist. It’s sexist. 种族歧视 性别歧视
[02:57] There’s no money in it… anymore. 还没有钱可赚 现在不行了
[03:00] Who needs it? 谁需要啊
[03:02] Maxine, come on. Help me out. What does this say? 麦克西恩 帮帮我 这什么意思
[03:04] 提醒事项 上午11点半会议 代码审核
[03:04] I can’t see what you’re showing me 我看不到你的图
[03:05] because you have a code review at 11:30 因为你在11点半有个代码审核
[03:06] 信息 约翰 快把毛毯还给我
[03:07] and John wants his blanket back. 然后约翰想要回他的毛毯
[03:09] This fucking guy. 这混蛋
[03:11] You know, he put his coat over me while I was sleeping, 我睡觉的时候他把他的外套搭在我身上
[03:15] and I’m like, “Don’t do shit like that, man.” 我说 别这么做
[03:17] You know, it’s been six months. 已经6个月了
[03:19] You don’t do that. I could have bed bugs. 你不能这么做 我可能会染上臭虫的
[03:22] I forgot that you’re turned off by chivalry, but it’s sweet. 我忘了你不喜欢绅士行为 不过很甜啊
[03:26] Yeah, well, so is cyanide. 氰化物也是
[03:29] Is cyanide sweet, though? 氰化物是甜的吗
[03:31] Is that why Jimmy Jones used it in the Kool-Aid, 所以吉米·琼斯才把它加进酷爱饮料
[03:35] so the kids can’t taste it? 这样孩子们就尝不出来了
[03:37] Jones sounds bonkers. Have you seen those pictures? 琼斯听上去像疯子 你看了那些照片吗
[03:37] 约翰来信 快把毛毯还我
[03:37] 发送至 约翰 我要留下外套 绅士的代价
[03:39] They’re amazing. Maybe that should be our next installation. 好看死了 或许我们下次应该用上
[03:42] – Yes! – Right? Something Jonestown. -是的 -主题为琼斯城之类的
[03:44] – Maybe I should start a religion. – Okay. -也许我该成立一项宗教 -好
[03:46] Then I could really make an impact. 这样我就能影响世界了
[03:49] Okay, big ideas. Look at this. 想法真大 看看这个
[03:52] Dolores Huerta. 德洛丽丝·韦尔塔
[03:54] Eighty-seven years old. I mean… 87岁 我是说
[03:56] Do you even understand how much time you have left, Maxine? 你知道你还剩多少时间吗 麦克西恩
[04:00] Yeah. 知道
[04:01] I mean, you’re gonna do fucking huge things. Huge. 你可以完成一些伟大的事 伟大的事
[04:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[04:05] Oh, I didn’t know you cared about stuff like this. 我都不知道你关心这种事
[04:08] Well, I don’t really. Look. 我不 看
[04:10] – What does this say? – I don’t know. -这什么意思 -我不知道
[04:12] The congregation that used to own this building. 是以前拥有这栋楼的教堂会众
[04:15] Yep, that’s them. 对 就是他们
[04:16] And they’re still around. I think on 14th Street. 他们还在 应该是在14街上
[04:19] Fuck yes. 棒
[04:20] Dolores Huerta. 德洛丽丝·韦尔塔
[04:30] Shabbat shalom. 安息日平安
[04:32] It’s not Shabbat. 今天不是安息日
[04:34] Fine by me. Hi. 我无所谓 你好
[04:37] I’m Nadia. 我是纳蒂亚
[04:39] Sorry I’m a little out of breath. 抱歉我有点上气不接下气
[04:41] I was just grabbing you a mango. 我刚去给你买芒果了
[04:42] Do you like mango? 你喜欢芒果吗
[04:44] It was on the way, sort of, so… 顺路买的
[04:47] Sure, take it. 拿去吧
[04:49] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[04:51] Shifra. 丝芙兰
[04:52] Hi, Shifra. 你好 丝芙兰
[04:53] I was wondering if I could ask you 我在想我能不能向你请教下
[04:55] about one of these synagogue’s properties. 关于其中一处犹太教会堂房产的事
[04:57] It’s the old yeshiva on 10th and A. It’s a bunch of lofts now. 10街和A大道上的那家老犹太学校 现在成了很多阁楼
[05:01] Oh, before my time. The rabbi might know, but– 那是在我之前了 那个拉比或许知道 不过
[05:04] – Oh, thank you so much. – Oh, no, no, no. -非常感谢 -不不
[05:05] The rabbi is getting ready to go to Great Neck. 那个拉比正准备去大颈
[05:08] He’s giving a speech. It’s kind of a big deal. 他要做演讲 这事很重要
[05:10] So I’m afraid he doesn’t have time for you. 所以他恐怕没时间见你
[05:12] That’s fine. I don’t mind Great Neck. I love Great Neck. 没事 我不介意大颈 我喜欢大颈
[05:14] Well, it’s a problem for him 但对他来说有问题
[05:16] because he doesn’t have time for you, okay? 因为他没时间见你 懂吗
[05:18] So why don’t you come back another day? Make an appointment. 你改天再来吧 预约一下
[05:21] See, here’s the thing. Uh… 是这样的
[05:22] I think I might only have the day 我想我仅有的时间
[05:25] that the rabbi goes to Great Neck. 就是拉比去大颈的这天
[05:28] I’m not just gonna let you go in and see the rabbi. 我不会让你进去见拉比的
[05:30] Not just some single woman off the street. 你不过是街上的一个单身女人
[05:33] What, you– you think I’m gonna try to sleep with the rabbi? 你难道以为我是想睡那个拉比吗
[05:35] I don’t know what you’re capable of trying. 我不知道你想做什么
[05:39] For the record, I happen to be a heavily married woman. 声明一下 我刚好是个深陷婚姻的女人
[05:41] Wonderful. 真好
[05:42] – It is. – Why don’t you bring your husband by? -真的 -那你把你老公带过来吧
[05:44] – And he can speak to the rabbi. – Okay. -他可以跟拉比谈 -好
[05:46] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好
[05:47] – He can speak to the rabbi. – Not a problem. -他可以和拉比谈 -没问题
[05:49] – Well, I’m ordering a car. – Okay. -我要约车了 -好
[05:50] Hi. I’d like to order a car. 你好 我想预约一辆车
[05:53] And… yes, to Long Island, 1:45. 是的 去长岛 1点45
[05:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:04] – Hey. – Hey, poppy cock. -嘿 -嘿 混蛋
[06:05] – Thanks for picking up. – It was nice seeing you last night. -谢谢你接电话 -昨晚见到你很高兴
[06:08] Yeah, well, you know, hocus pocus. 嘛咪嘛咪轰
[06:09] Thanks to you, I got a chance 多亏你 我今天有机会
[06:10] to wear my trench coat today. I look like Columbo. 穿我的军用防水大衣 我看着就像神探可伦坡
[06:13] – No one’s mad at Peter Falk, right? – Sure. -没人讨厌彼得·福克 对吧 -当然
[06:18] I– I need your help. Uh… 我需要你的帮助
[06:21] I’ll explain when you get here. 你过来后我再跟你解释
[06:22] Well, you know, I have a real estate mystery/emergency. 我有个房地产奥秘/急事
[06:26] I can’t. I’m actually walking 我不行 我现在在走路
[06:27] into a client meeting like in ten minutes. 10分钟后和客户有个会议
[06:29] For what? Uh… 干什么
[06:30] To sell some New York landmark to a Russian billionaire 向一个俄罗斯亿万富翁销售纽约地标吗
[06:32] who needs a dorm room for a parrot? 他的鹦鹉需要个宿舍
[06:34] Okay, that’s not entirely fair. 这不完全公平
[06:36] Ah, so you admit it’s a little fair. 所以你承认还是有点公平了
[06:38] Hey, listen, if you get over here, I’ll give you a blowjob. 听着 如果你过来 我就给你口
[06:42] If I come down there, you’ll give me a blowjob? 如果我过去 你就给我口
[06:44] I would suck your cock anyway, 我反正都要给你口
[06:46] but if you come down here, it’ll give it a transactional nature 但如果你过来的话 我们就好比是在做交易
[06:48] that I think would be a fun twist. 这样更有意思
[06:50] Okay. Which precinct? 好吧 那个警察局
[06:53] I’m not at a precinct, all right? 我没在警察局 好吗
[06:54] I’m actually at a synagogue on, uh, 14th street. 我在14街上的犹太教堂
[06:56] – Bishulim Synagogue. – This better not be a hate crime. -贝修伦犹太教堂 -这最好不是什么仇恨犯罪
[07:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:12] Shalom, shalom! 平安 平安
[07:14] Let’s move it. 快点
[07:15] This is a place of worship. This means something to me. 这是做礼拜的地方 对我来说有点意义
[07:17] I was raised Catholic. 我成长于天主教家庭
[07:19] Right, but you fuck like a Jew. 嗯 但你做爱像犹太人
[07:20] – That is not a bad thing. – Really? -这可不是坏事 -是吗
[07:23] All right, I have this list of questions for the rabbi, okay? 我把想问拉比的问题都列出来了
[07:30] Shifra. 丝芙兰
[07:32] Look who it is. It’s my husband, John. 瞧瞧谁来了 这是我丈夫 约翰
[07:35] I don’t see a ring. 我没看到戒指
[07:37] Look. 听着
[07:39] Between us, I’m 36, no kids, lots of fibroids. 别给别人说 我36岁 没小孩 很多子宫肌瘤
[07:42] Plus, I’ve got this thing just stuck in my hair. 还有 我头发里还粘上了这东西
[07:46] I brought you a man. 我给你带来了一个男人
[07:47] Can you just… help me out a little? 你能行行好吗
[07:50] Just so you know, I’m not Jewish, but I am circumcised. 给你说下 我不是犹太人 但我割了包皮
[07:53] Well, 50-50. 算一半吧
[07:59] I have fibroids, too. 我也有子宫肌瘤
[08:07] Come in, come in. Sit down. 进来 进来 坐吧
[08:13] – Who are you? – John Reyes. -你是谁 -约翰·雷耶斯
[08:16] Lutz and Reyes Real Estate. 勒茨和雷耶斯房地产
[08:18] I just have a couple of 我想问你一些
[08:20] questions about the old yeshiva on Tenth and A. 关于10大道和A街路口上的老犹太学校的问题
[08:24] I went to school there. 我在那上的学
[08:25] My first memory’s hiding under a desk. 我最初的记忆是躲在一个桌子下面
[08:27] It was supposed to protect us from the atomic bomb blast. 保护我们不受原子弹爆炸的伤害
[08:30] Can you believe it? 你能相信吗
[08:33] What’s on that paper? 纸上写了什么
[08:37] Are there any history of hauntings in the building? 这幢楼以前有闹鬼的历史吗
[08:40] Supernatural events, 灵异事件
[08:41] the dead coming back to life, things of that nature? 起死回生什么的
[08:45] You said you were in real estate? 你真的是做房地产的吗
[08:54] I, uh– I’ve been watching you, Shifra. 我一直在观察你 希夫拉
[08:56] I got to tell you, I don’t think your heart is in this place. 我不得不说 我觉得你的心不在这里
[08:59] – Excuse me? – You heard me. -什么 -你没听错
[09:01] – I mean, do you even know the prayers? – Yes, I know the prayers. -你知道祷文吗 -我当然知道祷文了
[09:05] All right. Uh… 好吧
[09:07] What’s the prayer for drinking wine, huh? 喝酒的祷文是什么
[09:09] Borei pri hagafen. 祝酒
[09:11] Okay, too easy. 好吧 太简单了
[09:14] What about for protecting someone in danger? 那保护有危险的人呢
[09:17] Do you know that one? 你知道是什么祷文吗
[09:19] I know the prayers. 我知道祷文
[09:20] Like, if a person could die. How does that go? 那如果有一个人要死了 该用什么祷文
[09:27] Come sit. 来坐下
[09:30] My ex found out about her and she threw me out. 我前妻发现了她的事 就把我赶了出来
[09:33] My daughter thinks I’m an asshole. 我的女儿觉得我是个混蛋
[09:35] I really thought I wanted to be with Nadia, 我真的觉得我想和纳蒂亚在一起
[09:37] who turned around and said that was too much pressure… 结果她说她觉得压力太大了
[09:40] – which hurt. – Listen. -我很受伤 -听着
[09:44] Mysticism teaches that 神秘主义教会我们
[09:45] there is wisdom inaccessible to the intellect. 就算是智者也有不懂的智慧
[09:50] You can only reach it through surrender, being nothing. 你只有放弃 五蕴皆空才能懂得
[09:54] Turn away from the physical world 放下现实世界
[09:56] and turn toward the spiritual one. 投身于精神世界
[09:58] Maybe Nadia is just a way to stay distracted, 也许你找纳蒂亚只是为了转移自己的注意力
[10:02] avoid the abyss, 躲避深渊
[10:04] when embracing it is the only way forward. 而其实只有接受深渊才是你唯一的出路
[10:07] Right. 好吧
[10:09] And that building she’s asking about isn’t really haunted? 她问的那幢楼真的不闹鬼吗
[10:12] Buildings aren’t haunted. 楼不会闹鬼
[10:14] People are. 人才有鬼
[10:27] – What does that mean? – Angels are all around us. -那是什么意思 -天使在我们身边
[10:34] You can’t drink that. 你不能喝
[10:38] Correct. 没错
[10:40] It’s undrinkable. 这是不能喝的
[10:42] Listen, uh, thank you for the prayer. I appreciate it. 听着 谢谢你的祈祷 我很感激
[10:45] I mean, it won’t do anything, but, uh, you know, thanks. 虽然没什么用 但还是谢谢你
[10:49] Shifra. 希夫拉
[10:52] – Rabbi, thank you very much. – You’re welcome. -拉比 非常感谢 -不客气
[10:55] We’re done here. Let’s go. 好了 我们走
[10:58] John, John, John, come on. Just stop. 约翰 约翰 拜托 停下
[11:01] You know I’ll catch up with you, John. 你知道我会跟上你的 约翰
[11:03] John! 约翰
[11:04] What was that about? You wanna tell me? 刚刚是怎么回事 你要告诉我吗
[11:06] What were those questions? You having a mental issue? 你为什么要问那些问题 你有精神问题吗
[11:10] Did you kill someone? 你杀了人吗
[11:11] God. Seriously? Come on. No, I did not kill somebody. 天啊 你认真的吗 不 我没有杀人
[11:13] If I killed somebody, I’d play it cool, 如果我杀了人 我会很淡定
[11:14] move to Mexico, start a band. 搬到墨西哥 组一支乐队
[11:16] Then what is the problem? 那这到底是怎么回事
[11:17] Will you just tell me what the Rabbi said? 你能告诉我拉比怎么说吗
[11:19] No, no, no. It’s been six months. 不不不 已经六个月了
[11:21] I kept my distance. I gave you your space. 我一直保持着距离 给予你空间
[11:24] Then I get a text inviting me to your birthday party. 然后我收到短信邀请我参加你的生日派对
[11:26] – Maxine invited you. – A transactional blowjob -麦克西恩邀请你的 -在拉比的地盘
[11:28] with a side of Rabbi. What is going on with you? 给我口交 你到底怎么回事
[11:31] – Do you want to know? – Yes. -你真想知道吗 -想
[11:36] I can’t tell you, okay? 我不能告诉你 好吗
[11:40] There’s too many moving parts. You know what I mean? 可变因素太多了 你懂我意思吧
[11:42] It’s a lot of ins and outs, so… 太多出入环节了 所以
[11:44] I blew up my life, and that’s not on you. 我毁了我的人生 我不怪你
[11:47] But if you could acknowledge 但是如果你能承认
[11:49] that it happened, that would be great. 这一切 那我也会心安一些
[11:55] It happened, John. 我承认 约翰
[11:58] I know it happened. 我知道那事发生了
[12:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[12:06] I don’t want to rip your hair out. 我不想把你头发扯下来
[12:09] It’s like a little… 这简直就像个小
[12:12] Careful. 小心点
[12:14] – Look at that. – Ah, mamma mia. -你看 -我的天
[12:17] Now can you turn it into a bistro chair? 你能把它做成一把酒馆椅吗
[12:19] Of course. I was a waiter in college. 当然了 我大学时做过服务生
[12:22] And very high. 还是很高级的
[12:23] Good for you. That’s good. 你真厉害 真厉害
[12:27] 6:30. 6点半了
[12:29] It’s late. I’ve never lasted this long. 很晚了 我从来没有坚持过这么久
[12:33] Wait, hold on. 等等
[12:33] Let me back up my truck of double entendres. 让我准备一下我的荤段子
[12:36] Before you do that, what did the Rabbi say? 在那之前 那拉比到底说了什么
[12:38] Nothing. That they sold the building 没什么 他们卖掉了那幢楼
[12:40] ’cause nobody wanted to be there. 因为没人想住在那里
[12:41] He talked about mysticism 他说了什么神秘主义
[12:43] and how there’s wisdom through surrender. 还有什么通过放弃得到智慧
[12:45] Why does this interest you so much? 你为什么这么感兴趣
[12:46] What is it about that building? 那幢楼有什么特别的
[12:48] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[12:50] Come on. I’m fine. 拜托 我没事
[12:51] – I miss you. – Right. -我很想你 -好吧
[12:54] People miss people. I miss you, too. 人都会互相想念 我也想你
[12:56] Specifically, how do you miss me? 具体点 你有多想我
[12:59] You know, I don’t have specifics. 我没有具体的
[13:02] – Wait, wait, wait. – What? -等等 等等 -怎么了
[13:03] Look, I know it’s not gonna be 我知道现在
[13:04] as exciting as when we were, like, sneaking around, 不像我们以前偷偷摸摸时这么刺激
[13:07] but I think we have something really, really good 但我觉得我们之间的感情很棒
[13:10] and it’s worth pursuing. 值得我们继续交往下去
[13:11] And it might be the best either one of us can do. 我们可能也是彼此最好的选择了
[13:15] Yeah. Well… 嗯…
[13:18] You know, thank you… 谢谢你…
[13:20] for, uh, this, which is fucking adorable. 你做的这个 太他妈可爱了
[13:23] Thank you for that depressingly pragmatic sales pitch, 谢谢你又丧气又务实的推销
[13:27] but I actually have, uh, lots of time. 但我其实还有大把的时间
[13:31] Uh, too much, in fact. 实际上有非常多
[13:33] – Where are you going? Are you leaving? – Yeah, I gotta go. -你要去哪里 你要走了吗 -我要走了
[13:36] – This is your apartment. – Wow, you really are in real estate. -这是你家 -你还真不愧是做房产的
[13:44] We are not getting back together. 我们不会复合了
[13:46] No. No, John. We are not getting back together. 没错 约翰 我们不会复合了
[13:49] I mean, especially not when your best argument is a warm body. 特别是你最好的论据只是暖个床
[13:55] Why is it so offensive to you to consider me as a real option? 你为什么觉得考虑我作你的伴侣对你来说如此冒犯
[14:02] You know what? 你知道吗
[14:05] Sure. All right? Why not? 当然了 为什么不呢
[14:09] I want to be with you, John. 我想和你一起 约翰
[14:11] – For the rest of my life. – No, no. -度过我的余生 -不 不
[14:13] Oh, no. 不
[14:14] – You’re such a fucking asshole. – No, no, no. -你真是个混蛋 -不不不
[14:17] – If it makes you happy… – Fuck you. -如果这能让你开心… -去你妈的
[14:20] …we’re together… forever. 我们永远…在一起
[14:23] – I’m in. – You have no fucking respect for me. -那算我一个 -你一点都不尊重我
[14:25] – I’m all the way in, John. – Fucking piece of shit. -我绝对加入 约翰 -你这个混蛋
[14:30] First of all, this is my coat. Thank you very much. 首先 这是我的外套 谢谢你
[14:32] You know what else the Rabbi said? Okay? 你知道那个拉比还说了什么吗
[14:34] He goes, “You’re using her as a distraction from the abyss,” 他说”你在利用她躲避深渊”
[14:37] but he’s wrong, because you are the abyss. 但是他错了 因为你就是深渊
[14:42] I promise you just feel that way right now. 我敢保证你是刚刚才有这种感觉的
[14:45] No, I promise you I feel like that all the fucking time. 不 我保证我一直都有这种感觉
[14:54] I don’t fucking need this shit. 我不需要听你说这些
[14:59] Oatmeal. 燕麦
[15:04] Oatmeal! 燕麦
[15:09] Oatmeal. 燕麦
[15:11] What the fuck is this? 你搞什么
[15:13] Pardon me! 不好意思
[15:14] – Yeah, go home, lady. – You go home, lady. -回家去吧 女士 -你才回家去吧 女士
[15:16] You go home. Unibrow. 你才回家去吧 连眉怪
[15:22] What’s on your head? 你头上顶着什么
[15:27] I said, “What’s on your head?” 我问”你头上顶着什么”
[15:32] Is that a wig or a hat? 那是假发还是帽子
[15:38] Where’s your shoes, man? 你的鞋子呢 伙计
[15:41] Someone stole them last night at the shelter, 有人昨天在收容所偷走了
[15:43] so I’m not going back there, not ever. 所以我再也不要回到那里去了
[15:46] I don’t sleep among thieves. 我不要跟小偷睡在一个地方
[15:48] And someone stole your shoes? 有人偷了你的鞋
[15:50] Hey, what the fuck is going on in America, huh? 美国这是怎么了
[15:53] What’s your name. Do I know you? 你叫什么名字 我认识你吗
[15:54] No, you can call me Horse if you want. 不 你想的话可以叫我马仔
[15:57] All right, Horse. I’m Nadia. You want some? 好吧 马仔 我叫纳蒂亚 你想来点吗
[15:59] Can I tell you something? 我能和你说一些事吗
[16:00] Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. You know. 你知道吗
[16:04] I wouldn’t tell me anything, you know, if I was you, 我可不会告诉我任何事 如果我是你的话
[16:06] because I’m just not the kind of person 因为你不该向我
[16:08] that you tell secrets to. 诉说秘密
[16:10] I’m the abyss. 我是深渊
[16:21] – I want to cut your hair. – Yes. -我想剪掉你的头发 -好
[16:23] – Yeah? – Yeah. -好吗 -好
[16:24] – Come here. – Okay. -过来 -好
[16:26] Okay. 好的
[16:32] Okay. 好了
[16:42] You’re gonna kill me. 你要杀了我
[16:45] I’m not. 我不会的
[16:47] You can change your mind. 你可以改变主意
[16:52] Okay. 好吧
[17:06] You see this? 你看到了吗
[17:08] This is the old you. 这是过去的你
[17:11] This is who you were day after day after day, 这是曾经日复一日的你
[17:17] but it’s gone now. 但现在都不存在了
[17:21] ‘Cause this… 因为这…
[17:24] This is the new you. 这是新的你
[17:26] Now you can be… 现在你可以…
[17:28] whoever you want to be. 想做谁就做谁
[17:33] I’ll never understand why you’re being nice to me. 我永远不会明白你为什么对我这么好
[17:37] Look. 看
[17:41] I look like my mom. 我看上去像我妈
[17:47] Is that a good thing? 这是好事吗
[17:50] – This blanket sucks. – Yeah. -这毯子太破了 -嗯
[17:54] Downtown. 城区
[17:56] Eat a dick. 吃屌去吧
[17:59] Okay, baby. 好了 宝贝
[18:08] It’s fucking cold. 好他妈冷
[18:29] I froze to death. 我冻死了
[18:30] Jesus fucking Christ, that’s dark. 我勒个擦 这也太黑暗了
[18:39] Of course. 头发也长回来了
[18:47] Sweet birthday baby! 生日快乐 宝贝
[18:49] Ah, I got to go, Max. 我得走了 麦克斯
[18:50] The party’s been grand, but I got to go check on a guy. 派对非常好 但我得去看一个男人
[18:52] Nads, what the fuck? 小纳 你搞什么
[18:54] I’m sorry. It’s important. 抱歉 这件事很重要
[18:55] What’s important? 什么事很重要
[18:57] Well, it’s not gonna be important to you, you know. 对你来说应该不重要
[19:00] I have a lot of interests 我有很多兴趣
[19:02] and I find a lot of different things important. 也有很多觉得重要的事情
[19:04] Look, I think a guy who gave me a haircut yesterday 听我说 我觉得昨天给我剪头发的男人
[19:06] may have died tomorrow 可能在明天死了
[19:07] and I don’t know how tomorrow deaths work 但我不知道明天死是怎么样的
[19:09] when it’s yesterday again. 因为又回到了昨天
[19:10] I mean, is he in yesterday or does he even exist? 所以他是否还在昨天 或者是否存在
[19:13] I just don’t know how these deaths work for other people, okay? 我不知道这些死亡对于别人来说是怎样的
[19:15] And this is fundamental stuff, Maxine, 这是很重要的事 麦克西恩
[19:17] so I really need to know, okay? 我真的得知道 好吗
[19:19] – Sounds important. – Bye. -听起来是很重要 -拜
[19:23] The fire escape. 防火梯
[19:26] What a cunt. 真是个贱人
[19:28] Horse! 马仔
[19:33] – Yep. – Hello. -喂 -你好
[19:35] Nadia? 纳蒂亚
[19:36] Good to hear your voice. It’s been a long time. 听到你的声音我很开心 好久不联系了
[19:38] – Yeah. – Listen. -是啊 -是这样
[19:39] Maxine invited me to your party. Are you here? 麦克西恩邀请我来参加你的生日派对 你在吗
[19:42] Uh, no. No, I’m not. 不 我不在
[19:43] Uh, I’m trying to find this guy I met the other night. 我在找一个我前几晚认识的男人
[19:46] Wow, okay. Well, that’s a– 好吧 你这句话
[19:48] that’s a good way to make me feel special. 真的让我感觉自己很特别
[19:49] All right, listen, you sick fuck. It’s not a sex thing. 好吧 听我说 你个变态 我们不是炮友
[19:52] Actually, he’s a homeless guy. 他实际上是个流浪汉
[19:53] Like a major– Basically owns Tompkins. 像是个 可以说是汤普金斯广场公园的主人了
[19:56] It’s not a sex thing. He’s homeless. 不是炮友 他是流浪汉
[19:59] Well, at least your taste in men has improved. 至少你对男人的品位有所提升
[20:01] Uh, it’s not cool to make fun of homeless people, John. 你不要这样取笑无家可归的人 约翰
[20:04] I’m not making fun of homeless people. 我没有取笑无家可归的人
[20:06] I’m at your party. You’re not here. 我来了你的派对 你却不在
[20:08] I want to see you. 我想见你
[20:10] Oh, shit. 我靠
[20:13] Found him. 找到他了
[20:13] Or at least, uh, I found his stuff. 至少找到了他的东西
[20:15] But you know, that means that he’s around. 这就意味着他还活着
[20:17] I think I finally figured out 看来我终于搞明白了一点点
[20:19] a little something about how this world works. 这个世界到底是怎么运转的
[20:22] Well, you should. You’re 36 years old. 早该如此 你都36岁了
[20:24] Are you coming back here soon? ‘Cause I would like to see you. 你快回来了吗 我很想见你
[20:29] Um, actually, I’m not coming back there. 说实话 我不回去了
[20:32] Uh, why don’t you, um, go home with someone else, all right? 不如你找个其他女人回家 怎么样
[20:36] – Go home with someone you actually like. – What does that mean? -选一个你真正喜欢的女人 -这话什么意思
[20:40] Look. Do you see that chick with the red shirt 听我说 你看那个穿红上衣的女人
[20:42] about to get into a fight with her boyfriend? 她马上要跟男朋友吵架了
[20:44] Take it as an opportunity, okay? 你可以抓住机会 好吗
[20:46] Just… get in there. 快上去 把握机会
[20:48] No, I’m not interested in that. Listen, get over here, okay? 我不感兴趣 你赶紧回来 好吗
[20:51] Johnny… 约翰尼
[20:53] Goodbye. 再见
[21:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:51] You need something? 有什么事吗
[21:53] No. 没有
[21:55] Do you need something? 你有什么需要吗
[21:57] I’m okay. 没有
[22:09] Who are you? 你是谁
[22:11] I’m just a person that is here guarding your shoes. 我只是一个来这里帮你看守鞋的人
[22:15] Well, I don’t know what 好吧 我不知道
[22:16] kind of weird scene you’re involved in, but… 你这是陷入了什么诡异设定 但是…
[22:18] if you’re gonna sit there, 你要是打算坐在那里
[22:19] don’t touch me while I’m sleeping, cuz I’ve got serious reflexes. 不要在我睡着时碰我 我有严重的条件反射
[22:24] – Deadly. – Okay, I’m not gonna touch you. -会致命 -好的 我不会碰你
[22:27] Is it okay if I just, uh, sit here and play my crossword puzzles? 我能不能坐在这里玩我的填字游戏
[22:31] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[22:32] Okay. 好的
[22:58] Those aren’t yours. 那双鞋不是你的
[23:27] I want to cut your hair. 我想给你剪头发
[23:47] All right, you win. 好吧 你们赢了
[23:48] Please stand clear of the closing door. 电梯即将关闭 请远离电梯门
[23:52] Going up. 电梯上行
[23:53] Elevator up, huh? 电梯上行 是吧
[23:55] Okay. 好吧
[24:16] We are experiencing a temporary power outage. 目前出现了暂时性的断电情况
[24:21] Get your phone! Call 911! 快拿手机 打911
[24:23] No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Can’t break us out. 不要 不要 出不去
[24:26] Quickly, lie down, everyone! 快点 大家都躺下 快
[24:28] Get down, get down, get down, get down! 快点 趴下 趴下
[24:29] Hey, man. Didn’t you get the news? We’re about to die. 哥们 你没听到吗 我们要死了
[24:32] It doesn’t matter. I die all the time. 没关系 我经常死
轮回派对

文章导航

Previous Post: 轮回派对(Russian Doll)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 轮回派对(Russian Doll)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

轮回派对(Russian Doll)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号