时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Princess, are you sure you wanna step on | 公主殿下 你确定你想践踏 |
[00:04] | thousands of years of Elvin tradition? | 精灵族几千年的传统吗 |
[00:06] | Is there a rule that says a girl can’t run the Gauntlet? | 有规定女孩不能参加选拔赛吗 |
[00:08] | You lose count of your steps tomorrow, | 你如果明天再记错步子 |
[00:09] | it’ll be the shortest half mile of your life. | 那将会成为你人生中最短的半英里 |
[00:12] | Open it… | 打开这个 |
[00:13] | Belonged… to your father. | 曾经属于 你父亲 |
[00:15] | They’re Elfstones. | 那是精灵石 |
[00:16] | No, Mom, don’t leave me. | 不 妈 不要离开我 |
[00:19] | Father, who is this Human? | 父亲 这个人类是谁 |
[00:21] | This is Allanon… | 这位是亚拉农 |
[00:23] | the last Druid of Paranor. | 帕瑞诺最后一个德鲁伊 |
[00:25] | As king, I welcome you to the Order of the Chosen. | 作为国王 我欢迎你们加入神选之子 |
[00:28] | Grandpa still hasn’t spoken to me. | 爷爷还是不跟我说话 |
[00:29] | The world outside is dangerous, Wil. | 外面的世界很危险 威尔 |
[00:32] | It’s full of Gnomes and Trolls and Rovers. | 到处都是侏儒 巨魔和流浪者 |
[00:36] | I thought Elves were supposed to be smart. | 我还以为精灵会很聪明呢 |
[00:38] | I’m half-Elf. | 我是个半精灵 |
[00:39] | Clearly the wrong half. | 显然没遗传到好的那半 |
[00:40] | It’s much worse than I thought. | 这比我想象的还要糟 |
[00:42] | Each leaf represents a single Demon. | 每片叶子象征着一只恶魔 |
[00:44] | Once they begin to fall, the creatures of darkness | 一旦叶子开始凋落 黑暗中的生物 |
[00:47] | will be released from the Forbidding, one by one. | 将会一个个从封印之地释放出来 |
[00:49] | I need those back. | 把东西还给我 |
[00:50] | Why? Are they valuable? | 为什么 它们很值钱吗 |
[00:55] | Your Rover girl is long gone. | 你的流浪者女孩早就走了 |
[00:58] | Do you believe in magic, boy? | 你相信魔法吗 孩子 |
[00:59] | Of course not. | 当然不信 |
[01:00] | Let your eyes bear witness! | 用你的双眼来见证 |
[01:05] | The Chosen… they’re all dead. | 神选之子 他们都死了 |
[01:06] | No… one still lives. | 不 还有一个活着 |
[01:08] | Next one goes straight through your heart! | 下一刀将直接插进你的心脏 |
[01:10] | What was your plan, | 你想怎样 |
[01:11] | drug me and then rob me? | 给我下药然后抢走东西吗 |
[01:13] | The Ellcrys is dying and you are the only one who can save it. | 艾尔奎斯圣树快死了 你是唯一能救它的人 |
[01:26] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[01:28] | Run, Amberle! Run! | 快跑 安波莉 快跑 |
[01:57] | We have to go! Now! | 我们得马上走了 |
[02:00] | My aunt! | 我姑姑 |
[02:04] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[02:10] | This can’t be happening. | 不可能会这样的 |
[02:12] | – Is that… – It’s a Demon. A Fury. | -那是不是…-这是恶魔 一只怒鬼 |
[02:15] | There will be more coming. | 还会来更多的 |
[02:16] | We need to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[03:12] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[03:13] | How did that thing find us? | 那东西是怎么找到我们的 |
[03:15] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 老实说 我也不知道 |
[03:16] | No one even knew we were headed here. | 根本就没人知道我们来这里了 |
[03:18] | The Dagda Mor’s agent in the palace | 岱达摩在宫里的眼线 |
[03:19] | will stop at nothing to finish off the Chosen. | 会不惜一切代价铲除神选之子 |
[03:22] | Finish off? | 铲除 |
[03:29] | What happened to the others? | 其他人怎么样了 |
[03:32] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[03:35] | They were murdered. | 他们都死了 |
[03:37] | Two nights ago. | 前天夜里的事 |
[03:40] | Lorin? | 洛林呢 |
[03:42] | We must take you to the Ellcrys immediately, | 我们必须立即把你带回到艾尔奎斯圣树那里 |
[03:44] | otherwise many more will die. | 否则会有更多人死去 |
[03:47] | Amberle, wait! | 安波莉 等等 |
[03:50] | Way to go. | 这下可好了 |
[04:12] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[04:16] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[04:17] | Druid’s orders. | 这是德鲁伊的命令 |
[04:24] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[04:29] | I, uh… | 我… |
[04:32] | I lost my mom last week. | 上周我母亲去世了 |
[04:36] | I tried everything… | 我想尽了各种办法… |
[04:40] | every elixir and potion I could get my hands on. | 能找到的灵药和药方 我都找遍了 |
[04:47] | I thought I could fix it, | 我以为我能挽回这一切 |
[04:49] | that I could save her, | 把她救回来 |
[04:51] | but, uh… I couldn’t. | 可是…我办不到 |
[04:58] | I never knew it was possible to miss someone so much. | 我从没想过会这么思念一个人 |
[05:06] | Back at the cliff… thank you. | 刚刚在悬崖那里 谢谢你 |
[05:14] | You’re braver than you look. | 你比看上去要勇敢 |
[05:16] | Oh, don’t mistake terror for bravery. | 可别把恐惧误认为勇敢了 |
[05:25] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Lorin. | 抱歉我没告诉你洛林的事 |
[05:30] | I’m afraid to go back to Arborlon. | 我害怕回阿博隆去 |
[05:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:37] | Because of the Ellcrys? | 因为艾尔奎斯圣树吗 |
[05:41] | Because of what I did. | 因为我的所作所为 |
[05:45] | I caused this. | 这是我造成的 |
[05:53] | Allanon… | 亚拉农 |
[06:04] | The Druid cave… | 德鲁伊洞穴… |
[06:06] | take me here. | 带我去那里 |
[06:14] | I can’t stop the bleeding. | 我止不了血 |
[06:16] | – I need to suture it, or… – Enough. | -我得缝合伤口 或者…-够了 |
[06:18] | You must get her to the Ellcrys. | 你得立刻把她带回艾尔奎斯圣树那里 |
[06:20] | No, I’m not leaving you behind. | 不 我不能丢下你 |
[06:22] | Forget about me, boy. | 别管我 小子 |
[06:24] | You must keep her safe. | 你得保护好她 |
[06:28] | Hey, hey, Allanon! | 亚拉农 |
[06:35] | All right, come on. | 好吧 快走 |
[06:36] | – Hey, where are you going? – The Silver River. | -你要去哪儿 -银河 |
[06:38] | Its mud is famed for its healing properties. | 那里的淤泥有治愈效果 |
[06:40] | – I should stay with Allanon. – No, you’re coming with me. | -我得陪着亚拉农 -不 你跟我一去去 |
[06:42] | I promised him I’d protect you. | 我答应过他会保护你的 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:04] | Glad to see you’re coping well, my son. | 很高兴看到你还算振作 孩子 |
[07:12] | Had reports of attacks on Elvin farms and villages | 收到报告称 西境的精灵族农场和村庄 |
[07:15] | in the Westland. | 遭到袭击 |
[07:17] | Demons. | 恶魔干的 |
[07:20] | Any word from Amberle? | 有安波莉的消息了吗 |
[07:27] | I should never have trained her for the Gauntlet. | 我不该训练她参加选拔赛的 |
[07:28] | You indulge her. | 你是溺爱她 |
[07:31] | Same way her father indulged you. | 就跟她父亲溺爱你一样 |
[07:35] | There was nothing that Aine would not do | 为了自己的弟弟 |
[07:36] | for his baby brother. | 艾尼什么都愿意去做 |
[07:39] | Including giving his life. | 包括献出自己的生命 |
[07:42] | Now is not the time to dredge up painful memories. | 现在可不是缅怀伤痛的时候 |
[07:45] | If our sins are coming back to kill us, | 既然我们的罪孽又回来找我们索命 |
[07:47] | we might as well get them all on the table. | 为什么我们不坦然面对呢 |
[07:49] | Son… Gnomes murdered your brother, not you. | 孩子 是侏儒杀了你哥哥 不是你 |
[07:55] | You wish it was me that died that night | 你更希望当晚死的人是我 |
[07:56] | instead of Aine, don’t you? | 而不是艾尼 对吗 |
[08:04] | See, I wish the same thing, every day. | 知道吗 我每天也都是这么想的 |
[08:23] | – Why you? – Excuse me? | -为什么是你 -你说什么 |
[08:24] | Why did the Druid pick you to protect me? | 为什么德鲁伊选你来保护我 |
[08:27] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[08:29] | Did you know your ears turn red when you lie? | 你知道你撒谎时耳朵会变红吗 |
[08:34] | My last name is Ohmsford, but according to Allanon, | 我姓欧姆斯福德 据亚拉农所说 |
[08:36] | I’m part of the Shannara bloodline. | 我是沙娜拉血脉的后人 |
[08:41] | Wait, you’re a Shannara? | 等等 你是沙娜拉人 |
[08:43] | That’s incredible. | 简直难以置信 |
[08:45] | Every Elf knows the story of Jerle Shannara by heart, | 每个精灵都熟知杰尔·沙娜拉的故事 |
[08:48] | the great warrior king who united the Four Lands with his magic. | 用魔法统一了四镜的最伟大战皇 |
[08:51] | Yeah, well, they didn’t | 是吗 沙迪谷里的人 |
[08:52] | talk about that very much out in the Vale. | 并不怎么谈论这些事 |
[08:54] | Not a lot of Elf fans out here. | 那里没什么精灵崇拜者 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I’m beginning to see that. | 是啊 我也发现了 |
[08:57] | Look, I’m no warrior. | 听着 我不是战士 |
[08:58] | And I can guarantee you | 我可以向你保证 |
[08:59] | there’s no magic running through these veins. | 我的血脉中没有魔法存在 |
[09:01] | I’m heading to Storlock | 一旦把你和亚拉农 |
[09:02] | as soon I get you and Allanon back to the palace. | 送回王宫 我就要去司铎拉克了 |
[09:06] | What if I don’t want to go back? | 要是我不想回去呢 |
[09:09] | I’ll help you save the Druid, but after that, | 我可以帮你救德鲁伊 但在此之后 |
[09:11] | it’s better for everyone if I just disappear. | 我悄悄离开对大家都好 |
[09:12] | No, it’s not. Come on. | 不 这不行 来吧 |
[09:22] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[09:23] | The Silver River. | 银河 |
[09:27] | I assume you can swim? | 我猜你会游泳吧 |
[09:29] | You get dunked as often as I did growing up, | 要是你像我一样泡在水里长大 |
[09:31] | you learn pretty quick. | 你也能很快学会的 |
[09:37] | Hey, what happened to “Eyes up here”? | 说好的”眼睛抬起来”呢 |
[09:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:16] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
[10:23] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
[10:26] | Naked and wet again, I see. | 又在光着身子泡澡啊 |
[10:32] | Eretria! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[10:34] | You two know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[10:37] | Your boyfriend and I spent a magical night together. | 你男朋友和我曾共度了一个奇妙的夜晚 |
[10:40] | That night was far from magical. | 那晚一点也不奇妙 |
[10:43] | She drugged me, then robbed me blind. | 她给我下药 然后抢了我的东西 |
[10:45] | I need those Elfstones back! | 把精灵石还给我 |
[10:46] | Be nice. If it wasn’t for me, you’d be dead. | 放客气点 要不是我你早就死了 |
[10:49] | All right, whatever your issue with me, | 好吧 无论你跟我有什么恩怨 |
[10:51] | let Amberle go. | 先放安波莉走 |
[10:53] | Not happening. | 没门 |
[10:55] | I’ve got unfinished business with this Elf. | 我跟这个精灵还有账没算呢 |
[10:59] | Our paths crossed in the woods. | 在穿过森林的时候遇到的 |
[11:01] | Enough! Time to go. | 够了 该走了 |
[11:03] | Eretria, please, our friend is dying. | 埃蕾崔娅 求你了 我们有朋友快死了 |
[11:06] | I need to apply this mud to his wound before it’s too late. | 我得赶紧把这些淤泥敷到他的伤口上 |
[11:08] | Well, your friend’s out of luck. | 算你的朋友不走运了 |
[11:10] | Look, there are Demons out there. | 听着 有恶魔出现了 |
[11:12] | I know it sounds crazy, but you have to believe me. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但你得相信我 |
[11:15] | They could pick up our trail any minute. | 它们随时会追上我们的 |
[11:16] | Demons? Do I look stupid? | 恶魔 你当我傻吗 |
[11:19] | Actually, yes. | 确实傻 |
[11:21] | But he’s telling the truth. | 但他说的是真的 |
[11:25] | You think you’re better than me. | 你觉得自己比我更高贵 |
[11:27] | But out here, you’re nothing. | 但在这外面 你什么也不是 |
[11:29] | Just two stray dogs. | 只是两条丧家犬 |
[11:33] | A clueless mutt. | 一个蠢货 |
[11:37] | And a stuck-up bitch. | 和一个自大的贱人 |
[11:39] | Collar them! | 锁住他们 |
[11:59] | I really don’t think glaring at her is gonna get us anywhere. | 我觉得瞪着她无法帮我们摆脱困境 |
[12:02] | I just can’t believe you | 我只是不敢相信 |
[12:02] | fell for some half-baked Rover seduction. | 你竟然禁受不住这种流浪者的诱惑 |
[12:05] | She saved my life. | 她救过我的命 |
[12:06] | She also stripped you naked and robbed you. | 她还扒光了你 抢了你的东西 |
[12:09] | That wouldn’t have happened | 要不是她对你大抛媚眼 |
[12:09] | if she hadn’t batted her well-trained lashes at you. | 就不会落得这个下场了 |
[12:12] | What? Please. She’s not my type. | 什么 拜托 她不是我喜欢的类型 |
[12:14] | Your ears are turning red again. | 你的耳朵又红了 |
[12:17] | My uncle warned me Rovers can never be trusted. | 我叔叔提醒过我 说流浪者绝不可信 |
[12:19] | No matter what they say, they always have an agenda. | 无论他们说什么 他们都有自己的目的 |
[12:22] | When you’ve spent your life being judged for who you are, | 当你一辈子都要被别人评头论足时 |
[12:24] | you try to keep an open mind about people. | 尽量努力不对他人抱有成见 |
[12:26] | You two fight like a couple of old Gnomes. | 你们俩吵架就像一对侏儒老夫妻 |
[12:28] | Eretria, listen, | 埃蕾崔娅 听我说 |
[12:29] | you don’t know what’s at stake here. | 你不清楚其中的利害关系 |
[12:30] | Set us free and give me back the Elfstones. | 放我们走 把精灵石还给我 |
[12:55] | A Demon attack is probably | 要是恶魔来攻击你 |
[12:56] | the best thing that could happen to you. | 那或许就大快人心了 |
[12:58] | Don’t make me get off this horse. | 别逼我从马上下来 |
[13:00] | This is your plan? Insult her? | 骂她就是你的计划吗 |
[13:02] | – Just follow my lead. – All right. | -听我的就好 -好吧 |
[13:06] | You wanted a rematch, let’s do it. | 你想再比一场吗 来吧 |
[13:08] | I’ll pass. | 算了吧 |
[13:09] | You intimidated by an Elvin girl, is that it? | 你被一个精灵族女孩给吓到了 对吗 |
[13:17] | Have your man take off my collar, | 让你的人把我脖子上的链子解开 |
[13:18] | – and I’ll need a sword… – Oh, come on! | -我还要把剑…-别这样 |
[13:21] | Thought she’d never shut up. | 还以为她不会闭嘴呢 |
[13:25] | Put her on the back of my horse. | 把她放到我的马背上 |
[13:26] | That wasn’t even close to a fair fight! | 这样的比试太不公平了 |
[13:28] | Well, the world isn’t fair. | 这个世界本来就不公平 |
[13:29] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[13:31] | Like she said, I’m a Rover. | 如她所说 因为我是个流浪者 |
[13:34] | I think there’s more to you than that. | 我觉得应该还有别的理由 |
[13:38] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[13:57] | Hey! Get out of there. | 都散开 |
[14:02] | Meet my father, Cephalo. | 这位是我父亲 赛法罗 |
[14:05] | Why is he collared like a dog? | 为什么他像狗一样拴在这里 |
[14:07] | Untie him. | 解开 |
[14:08] | This isn’t how we treat a guest. | 这不是我们的待客之道 |
[14:12] | Forgive my daughter. | 原谅我的女儿 |
[14:13] | Her brain is no match for her beauty. | 她的脑子比起她的美貌可差远了 |
[14:18] | – The Elvin girl I was with… – She’s safe. | -和我一起的精灵族女孩…-她很安全 |
[14:20] | It would be better if Amberle and I left. | 希望你能放我和安波莉走 |
[14:22] | We need to get back. A friend needs our help. | 我们得回去 有位朋友需要我们的帮助 |
[14:24] | He think Demons are hunting them. | 他觉得有恶魔在追赶他们 |
[14:26] | Demons? | 恶魔 |
[14:28] | You have quite an imagination, don’t you? | 你可真有想象力 不是吗 |
[14:31] | Rest assured, you and your friend are well-protected here. | 放心 你和你的朋友在这里很安全 |
[14:34] | Somehow that doesn’t make me feel safer. | 不知怎的 这话并不能让我更安心 |
[14:36] | There’s nothing to be afraid of, Wil. | 没什么好怕的 威尔 |
[14:39] | We’re the same as you. | 我们和你是一样的 |
[14:40] | We all want the same thing… peace and prosperity. | 我们的愿望是一致的 都是和平与繁荣 |
[14:44] | We don’t have much in the Vale, | 我们沙迪谷虽然不富有 |
[14:46] | but we never resort to stealing. | 但我们从不通过盗窃致富 |
[14:52] | The Elves left us no choice. | 精灵让我们别无选择 |
[14:57] | They’re the real thieves. | 他们才是真正的窃贼 |
[14:59] | Drove us from our homes. | 将我们从家园驱赶出来 |
[15:03] | You don’t have to justify yourself to me. | 你用不着跟我找借口 |
[15:05] | I’m just your prisoner. | 我只是你的犯人 |
[15:07] | I know it’s been hard for you, Wil. | 我知道你的难处 威尔 |
[15:10] | Too human for the Elves, too Elvin for the Humans. | 精灵把你当人类 人类又当你是精灵 |
[15:15] | But here you would be accepted. | 但是这里能够接受你 |
[15:18] | Are you asking me to become a Rover? | 你是在邀请我加入流浪者吗 |
[15:20] | I’m offering you much more than that. | 我给你的远不止如此 |
[15:23] | We’re a family. | 我们是家人 |
[15:27] | I’m giving you the opportunity to join it. | 我是在给你机会成为我们中的一员 |
[15:29] | I understand you want to be a healer. | 我知道你想当一名医师 |
[15:32] | Your skills would be valued here. | 你的才能在这里是很宝贵的 |
[15:35] | – I appreciate the offer, but… – Don’t answer now. | -感谢你的提议 可是…-别急着回答 |
[15:38] | Walk around. | 四处走走 |
[15:39] | Get to know everybody. | 认识一下大家 |
[15:40] | Give me your answer tonight at the feast. | 今晚宴会上再答复我 |
[16:08] | Is the Elf girl ready? | 那个精灵女孩准备好了吗 |
[16:10] | No. | 没有 |
[16:11] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[16:13] | Look… | 听着… |
[16:14] | sell her, make her a slave. | 卖了她 让她当奴隶 |
[16:15] | Do whatever you want. | 随你怎么处置 |
[16:17] | I don’t care. | 我都不在乎 |
[16:19] | But? | 可是呢 |
[16:20] | I kill to survive, not for sport. | 我杀人是为了生存 不是为了取乐 |
[16:27] | Amazing. | 太好了 |
[16:29] | I teach you everything I know | 我把我毕生所学都教给你了 |
[16:30] | and yet you still come up stupid every time. | 而你还是每次都会犯蠢 |
[16:34] | Eretria, I need you to put on a convincing show. | 埃蕾崔娅 我要你演场戏令他信服 |
[16:37] | Unless the half-breed thinks you’re willing to gut her, | 除非那个小杂种觉得你真会杀了她 |
[16:41] | he won’t tell me how to unlock those Stones. | 否则他是不会告诉我如何开启精灵石的 |
[16:43] | And I really, really want those Stones. | 而我真的 真的很想要那些石头 |
[16:49] | And once you get what you want? | 等你得到了你想要的之后呢 |
[16:51] | Then you’ll do to her what I’ll do to you | 她就交给你处置 如何你继续忤逆我 |
[16:55] | if you continue to disobey me. | 那死的人就会是你 |
[16:58] | So, I guess at that point, yeah. | 我想从这个角度来看 |
[17:01] | I guess it will be killing for survival. | 应该就不违背你为了生存而杀人了吧 |
[17:44] | How’s your head, Princess? | 你的头怎么样了 公主 |
[17:50] | What do you care? | 你会在乎吗 |
[17:55] | – Wait, where’s Wil? – Safe. | -等等 威尔呢 -他没事 |
[17:59] | Look, I wasn’t lying before. | 听着 我之前没说谎 |
[18:00] | – I need to get back to… – Yeah. Yeah. | -我得马上回…-知道 知道 |
[18:06] | Back to Arborlon. | 回阿博隆去 |
[18:08] | Save that for someone who cares. | 这话留着说给别人听吧 |
[18:10] | You really don’t like Elves, do you? | 你真的很讨厌精灵 对吗 |
[18:14] | No. | 对 |
[18:20] | And the fact that it’s a shock to you | 事实上上次和你的冲突 |
[18:22] | makes me hate them even more. | 令我对他们更加讨厌了 |
[18:29] | Here are your choices. | 你有两个选择 |
[18:32] | Put these on and we fight to the death. | 要么穿上这个和我决一生死 |
[18:36] | Or punch me in the face and make a run for it. | 要么揍我一拳 然后逃跑 |
[18:39] | Why would I do either of those things? | 我为什么要做这两件事 |
[18:41] | One, because you want to live, | 做其中一件 因为你想活下去 |
[18:42] | and the other, because you want to die? | 做另一件 因为你想死吧 |
[18:45] | What, and I’m supposed to | 我是不是该觉得 |
[18:45] | trust that you’re helping me out of, what? | 你帮助我是出于 |
[18:47] | The goodness of your heart? | 你内心的善良呢 |
[18:48] | When and if I kill you, | 杀不杀你 什么时候动手 |
[18:50] | I want it to be my choice, not his. | 都是我自己的决定 不是他的 |
[18:54] | This is not gonna be my life. | 这不是我要的人生 |
[19:00] | Well, I can’t leave Wil. | 我不能离开威尔 |
[19:01] | We have to get back to our friend. | 我们得回去找我们的伙伴 |
[19:02] | You don’t really get it, do you? | 你没听懂吗 |
[19:04] | If you want to survive in this world, | 要是你想在这里活下去 |
[19:06] | you need to start taking care of yourself, | 就必须照看好自己 |
[19:08] | because no one’s gonna do that for you. | 因为可没人会照看你 |
[19:11] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[19:16] | But I have a better idea. | 但我有个更好的主意 |
[19:35] | Relax, Wil. | 放轻松 威尔 |
[19:37] | Your friend’s in good hands, I promise. | 你朋友没事的 我保证 |
[19:39] | She’ll be joining us shortly. | 她很快就会过来的 |
[19:42] | Now, about my offer, | 对了 关于我的邀约 |
[19:45] | have you considered it? | 你考虑过了吗 |
[19:48] | I have… | 我考虑过了… |
[19:49] | and I’m afraid I can’t accept. | 恐怕我不能答应 |
[19:52] | Like I said, I need to get back to my friend. | 我说过 我得去找我的朋友 |
[19:55] | Pity. | 可惜了 |
[19:59] | But this life isn’t for everyone. | 这个邀约可不是谁都有的 |
[20:01] | Wil, it’s a trap! | 威尔 这是陷阱 |
[20:03] | Let him go! | 放了他 |
[20:07] | You didn’t think this through, did you? | 你根本没计划吧 |
[20:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:12] | It appears I’ve underestimated you, young lady. | 看来我低估了你 姑娘 |
[20:16] | Or overestimated you. | 或者我高估了你 |
[20:17] | Let him go or your daughter dies. | 放他走 不然你女儿就要死 |
[20:20] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[20:24] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[20:27] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[20:29] | Please. Please, don’t. | 拜托了 求你别这样 |
[20:31] | I… | 我… |
[20:47] | Stop, stop! Please! | 住手 住手 拜托了 |
[20:50] | Just tell me what you want, and I’ll do it. | 你要什么就说 我会照做的 |
[20:55] | Open your hand. | 张开手 |
[20:57] | What? | 什么 |
[21:02] | I’ve heard the stories about your father, Shannara, | 沙娜拉人 我听说过你父亲的故事 |
[21:05] | but unlike most folks, I actually believe them. | 但和大多数人不同 我相信这些故事 |
[21:08] | Now, you show me how to use these Stones | 你展示一下如何使用这些石头 |
[21:10] | and I won’t kill her. | 我就不杀她 |
[21:12] | Listen to me, these Stones are just stones. | 听我说 这些石头只是石头而已 |
[21:14] | Does she live or does she die, Wil? | 要她死还是活 威尔 |
[21:17] | I swear to you, even if they were magic, | 我发誓 即使石头有魔法 |
[21:19] | – I don’t know how to use… – Wrong answer! | -我也不会用 -答错了 |
[21:20] | No, no, no, no! I have no idea how to use… | 别别 我不知道怎么使用… |
[21:30] | Fury! Run! | 怒鬼 快跑 |
[21:44] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
[22:46] | Is he breathing? | 他还有呼吸吗 |
[22:49] | You worry about your own people, I’ll take care of Wil. | 你去担心你的人吧 威尔我来照顾 |
[22:52] | What are you gonna do, girl? Kill us both? | 姑娘你想干什么 想杀了我们两个吗 |
[22:56] | I think you’ve already proven you aren’t up to the task. | 你已经证明你做不到这一点了 |
[22:59] | Actually, I think I’ll just kill you. | 我觉得杀了你就足够了 |
[23:02] | Fine. | 很好 |
[23:04] | Just give me the Stones | 把石头给我 |
[23:07] | and I’ll let you both walk away. | 我放你们两个离开 |
[23:27] | Allanon? | 亚拉农 |
[23:28] | You two are supposed to be in Arborlon. | 你们现在应该在阿博隆 |
[23:32] | Well, Wil insisted on trying to save you. | 威尔坚持要救你 |
[23:38] | He used the Elfstones. | 他用了精灵石 |
[24:00] | He almost died saving me. | 他拼死救了我 |
[24:03] | Blaming yourself is worthless. | 责备自己是没用的 |
[24:05] | The Stones are his burden to bear. | 精灵石是他必须肩负的重任 |
[24:08] | This is only the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[24:10] | More will come. | 以后还会有 |
[24:13] | And what makes you think Wil and I can do anything to stop them? | 你为什么觉得我和威尔可以阻止他们 |
[24:16] | Because you share a destiny. A greater purpose. | 因为这是你的使命 崇高的使命 |
[24:20] | Yeah, and if you’re wrong? | 要是你错了呢 |
[24:23] | The events leading us to this moment | 如今的事态 |
[24:25] | have been unfurling for centuries. | 在几百年前就有了端倪 |
[24:27] | Wil lies here because he has yet to reconcile who he is | 威尔会躺在这里 因为石头已经知道他是谁 |
[24:30] | with who the Stones already know him to be. | 而他自己却还没有明白 |
[24:33] | You ran the Gauntlet trying to find your place in life | 你参加选拔赛 想要明白人生的意义 |
[24:37] | and yet destiny had already found it for you. | 而命运已经为你找到了意义 |
[24:40] | Everything, all of this, | 这一切 |
[24:43] | is not happening because of you, | 并不是因为你而发生的 |
[24:44] | it is happening to you. | 他们是冲你来的 |
[24:47] | And the sooner you accept that, the better. | 你们越早明白这一点越好 |
[24:58] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[24:59] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:01] | The Fury? | 怒鬼呢 |
[25:03] | You used to Elfstones to destroy it. | 被你用精灵石消灭了 |
[25:07] | My instructions were to take the Princess to Arborlon. | 带公主去阿博隆吧 |
[25:10] | Come, we’ve wasted enough time. | 已经浪费很多时间了 |
[25:15] | I’m feeling fine, thanks. | 我身体没事了 谢谢 |
[26:19] | Did Demons do this? | 这是恶魔做的吗 |
[26:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[27:04] | There could be a Demon in there. | 里面可能有恶魔 |
[27:06] | Or there could be someone who needs our help. | 里面也可能有人需要我们的帮助 |
[27:57] | Tell us your name. | 告诉我们你的名字 |
[28:01] | Bandon. | 班登 |
[28:04] | Who locked you in the cellar, Bandon? | 谁把你关在里面的 班登 |
[28:07] | My parents. | 我父母 |
[28:12] | Why would they do that? | 为什么关你 |
[28:13] | It doesn’t matter now. They’re dead. | 这不重要了 他们都死了 |
[28:18] | Aren’t they? | 不是吗 |
[28:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:28] | I heard the Demons first. | 我听到了恶魔的声音 |
[28:31] | Then my parents’ screams. | 然后是我父母的尖叫声 |
[28:34] | I couldn’t help them. | 我帮不了他们 |
[28:37] | I couldn’t save them. | 我救不了他们 |
[28:41] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[28:44] | It’s not. | 不怪你 |
[28:50] | He’s coming with us to Arborlon. He’ll be safe there. | 带他一起去阿博隆吧 那里很安全 |
[28:53] | I think that’s a bad idea. | 我觉得不好 |
[28:55] | And what’s a good one? | 那什么才好 |
[28:56] | Leaving him here, chained up with his dead parents? | 把他留在这里 跟他父母挂在一起吗 |
[28:58] | I cannot read this boy’s thoughts. | 我读不出这孩子的想法 |
[29:01] | Either he’s hiding magic | 他不是隐瞒了自己会魔法 |
[29:02] | or he doesn’t know he has magic. | 就是不知道自己会魔法 |
[29:04] | Without reading him, | 我看不透他 |
[29:06] | I cannot guarantee your safety. | 就不能保证你的安全 |
[29:09] | He’s coming with us and that’s final. | 他跟我们走 就这么定了 |
[29:14] | Come on. You’re coming with me. | 来吧 你跟我们一起走 |
[29:34] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪儿 |
[29:36] | I delivered you Wil and that was our deal, okay? | 我们说好的 我把威尔交给你就放我走 |
[29:38] | Now I’m getting as far from here as possible. | 现在我要有多远走多远 |
[29:40] | I have neither the Stones nor the boy. | 现在石头和小伙都没有了 |
[29:41] | That’s not my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[29:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[29:50] | You got this from that Elvin girl, didn’t you? | 你从那个精灵族姑娘手上拿的吧 |
[29:53] | And if she was wearing this, she just wasn’t any girl. | 既然她戴着这个 看来她身份不一般啊 |
[29:58] | So beautiful, yet so disappointing. | 你这么漂亮 却这么让人失望 |
[30:01] | You’re never gonna let me go. | 你永远不会放我走了 |
[30:02] | Listen. | 听着 |
[30:04] | Elfstones… equal… freedom. | 精灵石等于自由 |
[30:07] | Lie to me again and I’ll kill you. | 再骗我 就杀了你 |
[30:20] | The Princess. | 公主 |
[30:32] | Don’t worry, you’re safe here. | 别担心 这里很安全 |
[30:38] | I’m… I’m sorry. Are you okay? | 抱歉 你没事吧 |
[30:43] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[30:49] | Make sure he’s fed and clothed. | 给他食物和衣服 |
[30:51] | Anything he needs. | 听他的吩咐 |
[31:06] | There is an enemy within these walls. | 我们有内奸 因此恶魔 |
[31:08] | That is how the Demon knew to find Amberle at Pyria’s. | 才会在派丽雅那儿找到安波莉 |
[31:11] | You must double your security. | 守卫必须加倍 |
[31:13] | The Princess must never be left alone. | 绝不能让公主落单 |
[31:15] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[31:20] | Amberle! | 安波莉 |
[31:22] | Uncle Ander! | 安德叔叔 |
[31:23] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:29] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[31:31] | I scared the hell out of myself. | 我自己也吓死了 |
[31:34] | The Elvin Council is gathered in the King’s chamber, | 精灵议会成员都在国王的会议室里了 |
[31:36] | and most of them still blame you | 大多数成员都将 |
[31:38] | for what’s happening to the Ellcrys, | 艾尔奎斯圣树的问题怪罪于你 |
[31:40] | so I’m afraid the warm welcome ends with me. | 恐怕只有我一人欢迎你了 |
[31:51] | Wait, why isn’t Amberle going straight to the Ellcrys? | 等等 安波莉怎么不直接去艾尔奎斯圣树那 |
[31:54] | Because she abandoned her sacred duty | 因为作为神选之子 |
[31:56] | as a member of the Chosen. | 她背弃了神圣的职责 |
[31:58] | Only the Elvin Council | 只有精灵议会 |
[31:59] | can grant her permission to reenter the Sanctuary. | 才能批准她重入圣所 |
[32:02] | That’s crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[32:03] | That’s why we have to address the Council, tell them what we saw. | 所以我们得去见议会 告诉他们我们的见闻 |
[32:06] | Uh, look… | 你看… |
[32:09] | I told you I’d get you home safely, | 我说过会送你安全回家 |
[32:12] | but that was it. | 你已经到家了 |
[32:16] | Yes, you did. You… | 是的 你做到了 |
[32:18] | you kept your promise. | 你遵守了诺言 |
[32:22] | Good-bye, Wil Ohmsford. | 再见 威尔·欧姆斯福德 |
[32:27] | Good-bye, Amberle Elessedil. | 再见 安波莉·艾雷瑟迪尔 |
[32:39] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[32:40] | You’re gonna tell me I’m making a terrible mistake, | 你要说我犯了一个大错 |
[32:42] | that I’m letting down Amberle | 我让安波莉失望了 |
[32:44] | and abandoning my duty to the Four Lands. | 背弃了我对四境肩负的责任 |
[32:46] | That pretty much covers it. | 差不多吧 |
[32:48] | I won’t let those Elfstones turn me into my father. | 我不会让精灵石把我变成我父亲那样 |
[32:51] | Then I shall hold on to these until our paths cross again. | 我帮你保留这些 直到我们的命运再度交会 |
[32:58] | It’s been interesting. | 真有意思 |
[33:03] | Actually, it hasn’t. | 实际上并不是 |
[33:04] | It’s been a total nightmare from start to finish. | 从头到尾就是个噩梦 |
[33:09] | This is where my journey ends. | 我的旅程到此为止 |
[33:22] | Wil, wait! | 威尔 等等 |
[33:25] | You can’t leave Amberle. | 你不能离开安波莉 |
[33:26] | Did Allanon put you up to this? | 亚拉农派你来的吗 |
[33:28] | Don’t worry, she’ll be fine. | 别担心 她没事的 |
[33:29] | No, she won’t! | 不 她有事 |
[33:31] | Bandon, I’m done here, okay? | 班登 我的任务完成了 好吗 |
[33:33] | She’s home, safe and sound. | 她安然无恙地到家了 |
[33:35] | I did what I said I’d do and now I’m done. | 我遵守了诺言 现在结束了 |
[33:37] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你走 |
[33:43] | If you don’t go with Amberle to Safehold, | 要是你不陪安波莉去避风堡 |
[33:45] | something terrible will happen. | 会有糟糕的事发生 |
[33:49] | How do you know about Safehold? | 你怎么知道避风堡的 |
[33:52] | Please… Wil… | 拜托了… 威尔… |
[33:55] | you have to trust me. | 你必须相信我 |
[34:38] | The Elvin Council is called to discuss the crisis of the Ellcrys. | 召集精灵议会是为了讨论艾尔奎斯圣树的危机 |
[34:43] | Allanon. | 亚拉农 |
[34:46] | The Ellcrys is dying. | 艾尔奎斯圣树即将枯萎 |
[34:49] | As it sheds its leaves, a Demon army forms, | 随着它的叶子凋落 |
[34:52] | preparing to unleash its evil upon our world. | 会有一支恶魔大军要毁灭世界 |
[34:58] | Let me assure you, these Demons are real. | 我能保证恶魔是真的 |
[35:02] | Not only did they kill the Chosen but also my aunt, | 他们不止杀了神选之子 还杀了我姑姑 |
[35:06] | Pyria. | 派丽雅 |
[35:19] | The Ellcrys will bear a seed. | 艾尔奎斯圣树将孕育一枚种子 |
[35:21] | That seed must be carried by one of the Chosen | 神选之子的一员必须将种子 |
[35:25] | to a place called Safehold. | 带到避风堡 |
[35:29] | There it will be immersed in the Bloodfire. | 并将其投入血火之中 |
[35:33] | Only then can it be returned | 如此种子才能得以回归 |
[35:36] | and the Ellcrys can be reborn. | 艾尔奎斯圣树才能重生 |
[35:40] | As the only remaining member of the Chosen, | 作为唯一幸存的神选之子 |
[35:44] | the burden of this quest falls upon your princess… | 这个重任就落在你们公主身上了 |
[35:48] | Amberle. | 安波莉 |
[36:00] | My father taught me that magic died years ago. | 我父亲告诉我魔法已经失传多年 |
[36:04] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[36:07] | Yet now he asks us to believe in fairy tales. | 现在他却要我们去相信这种神话 |
[36:12] | For all we know, this is nothing but a plot by the other Races | 这些故事只是其他种族的阴谋 |
[36:15] | to bring us to our knees. | 为了让我们屈服 |
[36:16] | The Dagda Mor is the only one plotting here. | 有阴谋的只有岱达摩 |
[36:19] | Demons are your enemies. | 恶魔是你们的敌人 |
[36:22] | And she is your only hope. | 而她是你们唯一的希望 |
[36:25] | We cannot put the fate of the Four Lands and the Elvin people | 我们不能把四境和精灵族的命运托付给 |
[36:28] | in the hands of this Druid and my niece, | 这个德鲁伊和我侄女 |
[36:31] | whom I love dearly, | 我爱我侄女 |
[36:34] | but who has run away from her duties once already. | 但她一度逃离了自己的使命 |
[36:38] | Amberle didn’t run away. | 安波莉没有逃离 |
[36:41] | She was trying to protect you. | 她是为了保护你们 |
[36:43] | Commander Tilton, escort him out now. | 迪尔顿指挥官 赶他出去 |
[36:46] | By Elvin law, you are not to lay a hand | 根据精灵族规 |
[36:48] | upon a member of the royal family. | 你不能动皇室成员 |
[36:50] | I guarantee that this half-breed is not a member of this family. | 这个半人的杂种可不是皇室成员 |
[36:54] | No, he is not. | 他的确不是 |
[36:58] | He is the last son of Shannara. | 但他是沙娜拉人的末裔 |
[37:11] | Let him speak! | 让他接着说 |
[37:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:17] | Look, I know what you’re all thinking. | 听着 我知道你们在想什么 |
[37:21] | That the things you’re hearing are too incredible to be true. | 你们觉得这一切太匪夷所思了 |
[37:25] | But magic and demons are real. | 但魔法和恶魔是真的 |
[37:28] | I have seen them with my own eyes. | 我亲眼见过它们 |
[37:32] | Quite frankly, all I want to do is run away. | 老实说 我当时只想逃跑 |
[37:35] | Then I met Amberle. | 但我遇到了安波莉 |
[37:38] | She might have been frightened, | 她可能也很害怕 |
[37:40] | but she’s also incredibly brave. | 但她非常勇敢 |
[37:42] | She didn’t have to come back, | 她没必要回来 |
[37:44] | but she did, | 但她回来了 |
[37:47] | for all of you, the people she loves. | 为了你们 为了她所爱的人而回 |
[37:50] | And if I had to put my faith in anyone | 要是问我谁能拯救四境 |
[37:52] | to save the Four Lands, it would be her. | 我只信任她可以 |
[38:06] | Don’t even say it. | 别挖苦我 |
[38:08] | I think these belong to you. | 我想这是你的 |
[38:16] | Now… | 现在 |
[38:20] | I put the question to you, esteemed members of the Council. | 请问各位尊敬的议员 |
[38:25] | Will you allow Amberle to return to the Sanctuary | 你们是否允许安波莉重回圣所 |
[38:28] | and fulfill her sacred duty? | 履行她神圣的使命 |
[38:33] | Aye. | 是的 |
[38:37] | Amberle Elessedil, | 安波莉·艾雷瑟迪尔 |
[38:40] | you turned your back on the Chosen | 你曾背弃神选之子的使命 |
[38:42] | and your duties to the Ellcrys. | 背弃了对艾尔奎斯圣树的职责 |
[38:44] | I did. | 是的 |
[38:46] | And now you wish to carry its seed to the Bloodfire. | 现在你希望带着种子去血火吗 |
[38:50] | I do. | 是的 |
[38:52] | According to the Codex, | 根据法典 |
[38:54] | the Ellcrys must be satisfied | 你必须获取艾尔奎斯圣树的认可 |
[38:55] | of your commitment to this quest. | 才能去完成这项使命 |
[38:59] | If you pass the test, it will give you the seed. | 如果你通过了试炼 它会给你种子 |
[39:05] | If you fail… | 如果你失败了 |
[39:07] | you will die. | 你会死亡 |
[39:14] | Are you willing to enter the tree? | 你愿意进入树中吗 |
[39:23] | I am. | 我愿意 |
[39:39] | I wish I could go in there with you. | 要是我能陪你一起进去就好了 |
[39:42] | I know. | 我明白 |
[39:45] | Thanks for coming back. | 谢谢你回来 |
[39:48] | I figured Allanon would get lonely. | 我是怕亚拉农孤单 |
[39:50] | And it turns out I enjoy | 而且我发现自己 |
[39:51] | staring death in the face at least once a day. | 挺喜欢每天直面几次生死的 |
[39:56] | Your ears are turning red again. | 你耳朵又红了 |