Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

沙娜拉传奇(The Shannara Chronicles)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 沙娜拉传奇(The Shannara Chronicles)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[01:33] Amberle, you still alive? 安波莉 你还活着吗
[01:35] Relax, Uncle Ander. 放心 安德叔叔
[01:36] It’s not like I’m gonna break. 我又不会摔散
[01:40] How many times have I missed that jump tonight? 我今晚是第几次没跳好了
[01:42] Five. 第5次
[01:44] You lose count of your steps tomorrow, 你如果明天再记错步子
[01:45] it’ll be the shortest half mile of your life. 那将会成为你人生中最短的半英里
[01:50] – I’m going again. – No. -我要再来一次 -不行
[01:52] It’s late. 已经很晚了
[01:53] The race starts at dawn, you need to rest. 比赛黎明时分就会2开始 你得好好休息下
[01:55] But only the first seven runners across the line 但是只有最先冲过终点线的前7人
[01:57] become members of the Chosen. 才能成为神选之子
[01:59] I didn’t do all of this just to lose. 我这么拼命练习可不是为了输
[02:07] Princess, are you sure you wanna step on 公主殿下 你确定你想践踏
[02:09] thousands of years of Elvin tradition? 精灵族几千年的传统吗
[02:11] There is no turning back. 已经回不了头了
[02:12] We need to get in there and stake out my starting place. 我们得赶去那里 标好我的起点
[02:14] Don’t worry. 别担心
[02:15] As your friend and loyal servant, I’ve got you covered. 作为你的朋友和忠实的仆人 我已经帮你弄好了
[02:18] Okay, let’s stay focused, Catania. 好的 我们集中注意力 卡坦妮亚
[02:24] Bet you wish 你现在一定希望
[02:25] you’d told Lorin you were running now. 自己已经告诉过洛林你要参赛了吧
[02:28] He’s a big boy, he can handle it. 他是个大男孩了 他能接受的
[02:32] Jace told me that if Lorin becomes a member of the Chosen, 杰斯跟我说 如果洛林成为神选之子
[02:35] he’s gonna ask you to marry him. 他就会向你求婚
[02:36] Amberle. 安波莉
[02:39] You’re not allowed here. 你不能来这里的
[02:41] Have you come to wish me luck? 你是来祝我好运的吗
[02:44] Yes… 是
[02:46] and no. 也不是
[02:52] I’m racing too. 我也要参加比赛
[02:59] You’re kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[03:02] Is there a rule that says a girl can’t run the Gauntlet? 有规定女孩不能参加选拔赛吗
[03:05] That’s the way it’s always been. 一直以来默认就是这样的
[03:06] We have female commanders in the Elvin army, 精灵大军里有女指挥官
[03:08] and women on the High Council. 高层议会中也有女议员
[03:09] It’s time the Four Lands had a female Chosen. 四境也该有个女性神选之子了
[03:13] You knew about this? 你早知道这事吗
[03:14] Who do you think sneaked her past the Home Guard 你觉得是谁帮她躲过禁卫军
[03:15] and out of the palace? 并逃出王宫的
[03:21] The Gauntlet is dangerous, Amberle. 选拔赛是很危险的 安波莉
[03:23] These guys will do anything to win. 那些人为了获胜会不择手段
[03:26] So will I. 我也会的
[03:31] Then good luck. 那祝你好运了
[03:33] May the best elf win. 愿最强大的精灵获胜
[03:42] I’m definitely sensing a lot of sweaty elf boy hate. 我感觉到很多精灵小子对你充满敌意
[03:45] Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定你要继续参赛吗
[03:50] Tie me up. 帮我绑好
[03:56] Steady! 预备
[03:59] Only the first seven to cross will be anointed. 只有前7个冲过终点线的人才会被施礼受封
[04:05] On the sound of my horn… 号角起 比赛始
[04:33] Get up, Amberle. 起来 安波莉
[05:08] 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
[05:10] 1 2 3 4 One, two, three, four…
[05:37] Jump. 跳
[05:52] They’re coming! 他们来了
[06:10] 1 One!
[06:19] 2 Two!
[06:23] 3 Three!
[06:25] 4 Four!
[06:44] 5 Five!
[06:48] 6 Six!
[06:51] Don’t give up! Go! 别放弃 快跑
[06:53] There’s one Chosen left! 只剩下一个神选之子的名额
[06:55] Get up! 快起来
[08:27] It’s a girl. 是个女孩
[08:29] – Look. – I can’t believe it. -瞧啊 -我真不敢相信
[08:31] Is that the princess? 那是公主吗
[08:53] I thought you were teaching her how to fence? 我以为你是在教她击剑呢
[08:56] She was a quick study. 她学得很快
[09:22] Congratulations. 恭喜各位
[09:25] As king, I welcome you to the Order of the Chosen. 作为国王 我欢迎你们加入神选之子
[09:38] At the dawn of every new year, 每年新年伊始
[09:42] we gather in this sacred garden 我们聚集在这神圣的庭院
[09:44] to recount the story of the Ellcrys. 一遍遍地讲述艾尔奎斯圣树的故事
[09:49] Thousands of years ago… 数千年前
[09:52] our Elven ancestors fought a war against an army of Demons. 精灵族的祖先们跟恶魔大军有过一场大战
[09:56] The Elves were at the point of annihilation, 精灵们一度濒临灭绝的边缘
[09:59] when their elders turned to magic. 他们的长辈开始求助于魔法
[10:02] Using this powerful gift, 借助这强大的天赐之力
[10:04] they managed to imprison the Demons 他们成功地将恶魔们
[10:08] in a realm known as the Forbidding. 囚禁在封印之地
[10:12] The Ellcrys was created to stand sentry. 他们创建了艾尔奎斯圣树做守卫
[10:17] As long as it lives, 只要这棵圣树活着
[10:18] the Demons are locked up for all eternity. 恶魔就会被永世封印
[10:22] Now, I realize that for some of you, 我知道你们当中一些人认为
[10:25] this is merely… 这纯粹是…
[10:28] folklore. 民间传说
[10:30] But in no way 但无论如何
[10:31] does this diminish your responsibilities. 你们的职责都不该因此而减轻一分
[10:36] And you are now its protectors. 现在你们是圣树守护者
[10:41] Now step forward, 请向前
[10:43] place your hands on the tree, and be accepted by the Ellcrys. 把手放在圣树上 被艾尔奎斯接受
[11:02] I can’t believe you let her embarrass our father like that. 我真不敢相信你竟让她如此羞辱父亲
[11:06] This is his last ceremony before he abdicates the throne. 这是他退位前最后一次举行仪式了
[11:08] I didn’t let Amberle do anything. 我并没有让安波莉做任何事
[11:10] Okay, this was her idea. 听着 这都是她自己的主意
[11:12] I just aided and abetted. 我只是帮助并鼓励了一下
[11:14] She could have seriously hurt herself. 她可能会受到重伤的
[11:16] I thought for Aine’s sake 我以为就算看在艾尼的面子上
[11:17] that you’d want to keep her safe. 你也会极力保护好她
[11:20] Invoking our dead brother, that’s very subtle. 把死去的大哥搬出来 你真是有心了
[11:22] You should work that into your coronation speech. 你该把这个写入你的加冕演讲中
[11:23] We made a pact to protect her, remember? 我们约定好要保护她的 还记得吗
[11:26] Well, at least you’ll know 至少这样一来
[11:27] where she’ll be for the next year… 你就知道她接下来一年的下落了
[11:29] locked behind these walls, watering an old tree. 被锁在层层宫墙内 给一棵古树浇水
[11:33] Do you have any respect for Elvin traditions? 你对精灵族的传统还有一丝尊重吗
[11:35] Only the ones with parties. 只尊重那些有狂欢活动的
[13:20] It has begun. 一切已经开始了
[13:54] Had to go all the way to Olney, 虽然不得不远行至欧利
[13:55] but I found white willow bark. 但我总算找到白柳树皮了
[14:06] Afraid it won’t do any good now. 恐怕现在已经于事无补了
[14:11] I’ll leave you two alone. 我就不打扰你们母子二人了
[14:19] Wil… 威尔
[14:21] Mom. 妈
[14:22] You hang in there, I’ve got something new to try. 你再坚持下 我又找到了新药可以一试
[14:24] I promise, this will ease your pain. 我保证 这会减轻你的痛苦
[14:26] Always… 你一直是…
[14:28] such a… 这么一个…
[14:29] a sweet boy. 好孩子
[14:32] So much… I need… to tell you. 我有好多事要告诉你
[14:36] Open it. 打开这个
[14:44] They’re Elfstones. 那是精灵石
[14:47] Belonged… to your father. 曾经属于 你父亲
[14:50] They’re magic. 那是有法力的
[14:54] I know you thought… 我知道你觉得…
[14:57] your father was crazy… 你父亲是个疯子
[15:00] but he was… a good man. 但他 是个好人
[15:04] He believed in those. 他曾对这些石头坚信不疑
[15:10] Mom, you’re not making any sense. 妈 你这是在说胡话吧
[15:14] My precious… boy… 我的 宝贝儿子
[15:24] find… the Druid. 去找 德鲁伊
[15:29] Find… the Druid. 去找 德鲁伊
[15:33] Promise me. 答应我
[15:38] No, Mom, don’t leave me. 不 妈 不要离开我
[15:41] No, Mom, I’m not ready. 不要 妈 我还没准备好
[16:09] She always loved this spot. 她一直都很爱这个地方
[16:12] Said she could see the whole world from here. 她说她在这里可以看到整个世界
[16:17] I’m sorry, Wil. 我很遗憾 威尔
[16:23] Hey, um, Uncle Flick… 对了 弗利克叔叔
[16:26] have you ever seen these before? 你以前见过这些东西吗
[16:30] Mom called ’em Elfstones. 我妈说这是精灵石
[16:35] I told her to bury those damn things after your father died. 你父亲死后 我叫她把这东西埋了的
[16:39] Why? 为什么
[16:41] Because they put him in an early grave. 因为他就是因这个才英年早逝的
[16:45] He was never the same person after he used ’em. 他在使用了这石头后 就变了一个人
[16:48] Used ’em? 使用
[16:50] Wait, you’re not seriously telling me you believe in magic. 等等 你不是在告诉我你也相信魔法吧
[16:53] I believe in evil, Wil, 我相信有恶魔的存在 威尔
[16:56] and those things 而这些东西
[16:57] will bring you nothing but misery. 只会给你带来苦难
[17:00] Do yourself a favor, throw them in the river 你行行好 赶紧扔到河里去
[17:01] and be done with ’em. 然后彻底撇清关系
[17:05] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[17:37] Someone’s here to see you. 有人来见你了
[17:38] I told the Home Guard not to let anyone in. 我跟禁卫军说了 不要让任何人进来的
[17:41] That’s why Catania helped me avoid them. 所以卡坦妮亚才帮我避开了他们
[17:44] If you won’t tell me what’s going on, 既然你不肯告诉我到底发生了什么事
[17:46] maybe you’ll talk to him. 或许你会告诉他的
[17:48] You owe me. 你欠我的
[17:50] You didn’t need to check up on me. 你不需要来探望我的
[17:52] You passed out in front of the Ellcrys. 你在艾尔奎斯圣树前晕过去了
[17:54] I was worried about you. 我很担心你
[17:56] I’m fine. 我没事
[17:57] Then why have you locked yourself up in here? 那你为什么把自己关在这里
[17:59] You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. 就算我告诉你 你也不会信的
[18:05] Is that one me? 那画的是我吗
[18:10] You definitely got the ears right. 你倒是把耳朵画得挺像的
[18:12] Come on. Hey. 快给我 别这样
[18:18] Can I ask you something crazy 我能问一个有点离谱的问题吗
[18:20] but you have to promise not to laugh? 但你必须先保证不笑
[18:22] Yeah. 好的
[18:24] Do you think the story of the Ellcrys is true? 你觉得圣树的事是真的吗
[18:28] You mean the part where it’s a barrier holding back a Demon army? 你是指它是镇压恶魔大军的封印吗
[18:34] Come on, Amberle, 拜托 安波莉
[18:35] we both know magic died out with the Druids. 我们都知道 魔法随着德鲁伊之死也消失了
[18:40] Yeah, you’re right. 是啊 你说得对
[18:42] Forget I asked. 就当我没问过
[18:48] Come to the celebration tonight. 今晚来参加庆祝仪式吧
[18:51] People need to see you. 大家需要见见你
[18:55] I need to see you. 我也需要见你
[18:58] Leave your demons behind and come and celebrate. 别想你的恶魔了 过来庆祝吧
[19:27] You just buried your ma. 你刚埋葬了你母亲
[19:28] Now is not the time to be making reckless decisions 现在就莽撞地决定自己的未来
[19:30] about your future. 还为时过早
[19:32] I know my future’s not here. 我知道自己的未来不在这里
[19:35] That’s the Elfstones talking. 那是精灵石的一套
[19:37] Give me a little credit, Uncle Flick. 就给我一点信任吧 弗利克叔叔
[19:39] I threw those things away like you said. 我已经听你的话 把那玩意都扔了
[19:42] I’m moving to Storlock to train as a healer. 我要去司铎拉克 接受医师的培训
[19:45] You’ve never been more than five miles outside of Shady Vale. 你都没离开过沙迪谷5英里之外
[19:49] The world outside is dangerous, Wil. 外面的世界很危险 威尔
[19:52] It’s full of Gnomes and Trolls and Rovers. 到处都是侏儒 巨魔和流浪者
[19:54] They all hate each other. 他们都互相仇恨
[19:56] The only thing they have in common is they hate Elves more. 他们唯一的共同点就是 他们都更恨精灵
[20:00] I’ll keep my ears covered… just like always. 我会把耳朵遮起来的…一直如此
[20:03] You’re the same as your father. 你和你父亲一模一样
[20:05] Never happy with your place in the world. 对自己在世间的地位从不满足
[20:09] What is that suppose to mean? 这话是什么意思
[20:11] Stay in Shady Vale. 留在沙迪谷
[20:13] Let me talk to Dax. 让我和达克斯谈谈
[20:14] I’m sure he could use an apprentice. 我肯定他需要个学徒
[20:16] Dax couldn’t heal a stubbed toe. 达克斯连脚趾骨折都治不了
[20:19] Storlock has the best healers in the Four Lands. 四境中最好的医师都在司铎拉克
[20:22] Wil… 威尔…
[20:24] you did everything you could for your ma. 为了你的母亲 你已经尽力了
[20:29] It wasn’t enough. 远远不够
[20:33] I never want to feel that helpless again. 我再也不想那样绝望无助了
[22:00] Uncle Ander. 安德叔叔
[22:02] Thanks for the save. 谢谢你来救场
[22:04] The Gauntlet’s easier to navigate than this party. 我觉得选拔赛都比这聚会容易
[22:07] Just don’t faint again and you’ll be fine. 你只要别再晕过去就好了
[22:08] My fainting days are over. 我不会再晕倒了
[22:10] Good, because as you can see, 很好 正如你所见
[22:11] there are a lot of people who are very eager to meet you. 有很多人都迫不及待想要见你呢
[22:16] Grandpa still hasn’t spoken to me. 爷爷还是不跟我说话
[22:19] Don’t worry about it. 不要担心
[22:20] You know, sometimes I think the only member of the family 有时我觉得他真正喜欢的家庭成员
[22:22] that he actually likes is Manx. 就只有那只曼克斯
[22:29] Speaking of loyal dogs, 说到衷心狗
[22:31] how’s your boyfriend? 你男朋友怎么样了
[22:32] Be nice. 积点口德
[22:36] Lorin’s a good guy. 洛林人很好
[22:38] He deserves someone who truly loves him. 他值得拥有真正爱他的人
[22:42] I’m just not sure that someone is me. 我只是不确定那人是我
[22:45] Well, then you’d better tell him 那你最好告诉他
[22:47] or else you’re going to spend a very awkward year together 否则接下来你们在圣所这一年的日子
[22:49] in the Sanctuary. 可是相当尴尬
[22:54] Not nearly as awkward as watching you pine for 不如看着你对迪尔顿指挥官露出的渴望眼神
[22:55] Commander Tilton. 那么尴尬
[22:57] No… 不…
[22:58] No, I’m not pining, I’m… 不 我不是渴望 我…
[23:01] I’m observing. 我是在观察
[23:04] That’s been over for a very long time. 我们的关系已经结束很久了
[23:08] And I think we can both agree she made the wiser choice. 而且我想我们都觉得她的选择更明智
[23:18] Happy hunting. 猎艳愉快
[23:29] I need you. 我需要你
[23:37] You look absolutely amazing. 你看起来好美
[23:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:44] Would you like to dance? 想跳支舞吗
[23:47] I just need some food. 我需要吃点东西
[23:48] I haven’t eaten all day. 我一整天都没吃东西
[23:50] I’ll make you a plate. 我去帮你弄点吃的
[24:27] Closer. 靠近些
[24:51] Lorin! 洛林
[24:58] Why? 为什么
[25:21] Stay back! 不要过来
[25:26] What are you doing out here? 你在这里干什么
[25:28] The Ellcrys called to me. 艾尔奎圣树斯召唤我来的
[25:32] I heard it during the Gauntlet and then again tonight. 我在选拔赛时就听到召唤声 今晚又听到了
[25:34] I tried to ignore it, but it won’t let me. 我不想理的 但它不允许我置之不理
[25:35] Amberle, you’re not making any sense. 安波莉 我不明白你在说什么
[25:39] When I touch the tree, it shows me visions… 当我触碰树时 它让我看到了幻象…
[25:43] horrible visions of the future. 可怕的未来幻象
[25:46] Like what? 比如说
[25:49] That I’m going to kill you, Lorin. 我会杀了你 洛林
[25:52] Kill me? 杀了我吗
[25:54] I saw it. 我看见了
[25:56] I stabbed you. 我用剑捅了你
[26:01] I don’t know what to think anymore. 我现在脑子里很乱
[26:02] I should never have run the Gauntlet. 我就不该去参加选拔赛的
[26:07] I have to leave Arborlon. 我得离开阿博隆
[26:10] There’s only one person who can help me. 只有一个人能帮助我
[26:15] – Calm down. – No, I won’t put you in danger. -冷静 -不 我不想把你置于危险中
[26:18] You need to stay as far away from me as possible. 你得跟我保持距离 越远越好
[26:26] Seriously? 当真吗
[26:35] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:59] Well, so much for my shortcut. 看来捷径到此为止了
[27:02] Hey, I don’t like it any more than you do. 我和你一样不喜欢现在这种情况
[27:07] Great. 棒极了
[27:09] Now I’m the guy who talks to his horse. 现在我都和自己的马说话了
[28:27] I thought Elves were supposed to be smart. 我还以为精灵会很聪明呢
[28:30] I’m half-Elf. 我是个半精灵
[28:33] Clearly the wrong half. 显然没遗传到好的那半
[28:34] Only an idiot would travel these woods alone. 只有傻瓜才会在这片林子里独自穿行
[28:37] Trolls hunt here. 巨魔在这里捕猎
[28:40] Wait, that’s a Troll?! 等等 那是只巨魔吗
[28:47] Was a Troll. 曾经是
[28:55] The Troll must have picked up your scent. 这只巨魔一定是闻到了你的气味
[28:58] I hear Elf ears are their favorite snacks. 我听说精灵耳朵是他们最喜欢的零食
[29:14] Even short tips. 短尖儿的也喜欢
[29:17] If you’re going to keep insulting me, 假如你打算继续羞辱我
[29:18] I should at least know your name. 起码得告诉我你的名字吧
[29:24] Eretria. 埃蕾崔娅
[29:27] I’m Wil. 我是威尔
[29:28] Thanks for saving my life. 谢谢你救我一命
[29:42] Hey, wait up. 等等我
[30:15] Prince Ander, any word on Amberle? 安德王子 有安波莉的消息吗
[30:17] The Black Watch are still sweeping the countryside. 黑哨兵还在城郊一带搜寻
[30:21] I wish there was something I could do. 我希望我可以帮着做点什么
[30:22] You can start by telling the truth. 首先你可以说出真相
[30:23] I told Prince Arion everything. 我把一切都告诉亚里安王子了
[30:26] See, I’m an excellent liar, 我非常擅于撒谎
[30:29] which means I can tell when somebody’s lying to me. 这表明有人对我撒谎时我能察觉出来
[30:33] Amberle left the party upset 安波莉闷闷不乐地离开派对
[30:34] and you followed her out here. 然后你跟着她来了这里
[30:36] You two got into a fight… 你俩吵了一架…
[30:38] and now she’s missing. 然后她就失踪了
[30:40] As far as I’m concerned, 在我看来
[30:42] I’m staring at the prime suspect. 我面前这位就是头号嫌疑人
[30:45] She said the Ellcrys called to her 她说艾尔奎斯圣树召唤她
[30:47] and showed her a vision of the future. 并让她看到未来的幻象
[30:49] In it… she killed me. 在幻象中…她把我杀了
[30:52] You honestly expect me to believe that the tree 你真的指望我相信那棵树
[30:54] was communicating with her? 跟她有交流吗
[30:55] I know it sounds crazy. 我知道这听起来很疯狂
[30:57] That’s why I didn’t say anything. 所以我才没说出来
[31:02] You better pray she’s still alive. 你最好祈祷她还活着
[31:47] Hey, what do you think that was? 你觉得那是什么
[31:50] Don’t know, don’t care. 不知道 不在乎
[31:52] Aren’t you curious about ancient Humans? 你对远古人类都不好奇吗
[31:54] How they were able to build these incredible things? 不好奇他们是如何建造这些神奇的东西的
[31:56] Look, they’re dead, we’re not. 他们死了 我们活着
[31:58] End of story. 仅此而已
[32:03] Anyone ever tell you you’re kind of cynical? 有人说过你挺愤世嫉俗的吗
[32:05] Anyone ever tell you you’re kind of naive? 有人说过你挺幼稚的吗
[32:13] – What is it? – Not sure. -这是什么 -不确定
[32:14] Some kind of fungus or bark rot. 某种真菌或者烂树皮吧
[32:17] The Ellcrys is sick? 艾尔奎斯圣树生病了吗
[32:19] When’s the last time that happened? 它上次生病是什么时候
[32:22] Never. 没病过
[32:24] So you don’t recall any accounts 所以你不记得有任何关于
[32:26] of the Ellcrys ever having been sick? 艾尔奎斯圣树生病的记载吗
[32:29] It’s never even shed a leaf. 它连片叶子都没掉过
[32:45] I understand the symbolic importance of the Ellcrys, father, 我知道艾尔奎斯圣树象征意义重要 父亲
[32:48] but it is, after all, only just a tree. 但是它 毕竟只是一棵树啊
[32:50] The Ellcrys 艾尔奎斯圣树
[32:52] is more than just a tree. 远不仅仅是一棵树
[32:55] I can assure you of that, boy. 我可以向你保证这一点 小子
[33:00] Stop there! 别动
[33:01] How did you get passed the Home Guard? 你是怎么越过禁卫军的
[33:05] Eventine, please tell your son I mean no harm. 艾温坦 请告诉你儿子我并无恶意
[33:11] Allanon? 亚拉农
[33:16] Put down your sword, boy. 放下你的剑 孩子
[33:29] It has been a long time, my old friend. 好长时间没见了 我的老朋友
[33:33] Father… father, who is this Human? 父亲…父亲 这个人类是谁
[33:36] This is Allanon… 这位是亚拉农
[33:39] the last Druid of Paranor. 帕瑞诺最后一个德鲁伊
[33:44] Druid? 德鲁伊
[33:46] You said the last Druid died in the War of the Races. 您说过最后一个德鲁伊死于众族之战
[33:48] Did you now? 你这样说的
[33:51] No one has set eyes on you in 30 years. 30年来都没人见到过你
[33:53] I assumed the worst… 我只能往最坏处猜…
[33:54] but it appears you have not aged a single day. 但看起来你一点儿都没老啊
[34:02] I have been called by the Ellcrys. 我受艾尔奎斯圣树的召唤而来
[34:04] I must go to the Sanctuary immediately. 我必须马上到圣所去
[34:07] If you really are a Druid… 假如你真的是个德鲁伊…
[34:13] prove it. 证明给我看
[34:15] Show us some magic. 给我们展示些魔法
[34:20] I don’t do tricks. 我不是变魔术的
[34:24] Let him go. 让他走
[34:27] If Allanon is here… 亚拉农的到来…
[34:31] there are dark days ahead. 说明黑暗时代就要来临了
[34:44] This is your house? 这是你家吗
[34:47] You’re welcome to camp out with the Trolls. 你可以陪巨魔睡在外面
[34:49] I didn’t picture someone like you living in a place so… 我没想到你这种人住的地方会如此…
[34:53] woodsy. 森林风
[34:56] Take off your clothes before you come in. 进屋前把衣服脱了
[34:58] All of them. 脱光光
[35:01] You’re joking, right? 你在开玩笑 是吧
[35:02] No. You need a bath. 不 你得洗个澡
[35:05] And I don’t want you tracking mud 我可不希望你在我”森林风”的小房子里
[35:06] all over my “woodsy” little house. 到处留泥巴印子
[35:27] So, uh, you live here alone? 所以说…你一个人住这里
[35:29] Don’t worry, we won’t be disturbed. 别担心 不会有人来打扰我们的
[35:59] So aren’t you worried about Rovers? 你不害怕有流浪者出没吗
[36:02] What do you know about Rovers? 你对流浪者了解多少
[36:05] One look at you and they’d take the clothes off your back 他们会看着你 拿走你身后的衣服
[36:07] and steal your little bag of blue rocks. 然后偷走你装着蓝色石头的小袋子
[36:17] I need those back. 把东西还给我
[36:19] Why? 为什么
[36:21] Are they valuable? 它们很值钱吗
[36:23] Only to me. 对我来说是的
[36:26] Someone’s got a little secret. 有人藏着小秘密
[36:29] What’s it going to take for you to tell me? 告诉我怎么样
[36:35] They’re called Elfstones. 它们叫做精灵石
[36:38] They belonged to my dad. 它们属于我父亲
[36:40] They’re supposed to have magical powers. 它们似乎存在着魔力
[36:47] They’re very pretty. 它们很漂亮
[36:49] Compared to you, I hadn’t noticed. 跟你比起来 我并不觉得
[36:54] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[36:58] I’m the one who should apologize. 我才是该道歉的那个
[37:00] For what? 为什么
[37:03] The epic headache you’re gonna have in the morning. 为了你明晨会感到剧烈的头痛
[37:27] It’s much worse than I thought. 这比我想象的还要糟
[37:30] The Ellcrys is dying. 艾尔奎斯圣树即将枯萎
[37:36] Are you certain? 你确定吗
[37:39] You need to mobilize the Elven army. 你需要召集精灵大军
[37:41] Why does a dying tree require an army? 为什么一棵快要枯死的树需要军队
[37:45] You do know the story of the Ellcrys, don’t you? 你知道艾尔奎斯圣树的故事 不是吗
[37:48] Each leaf represents a single Demon. 每片叶子象征着一只恶魔
[37:50] Once they begin to fall, the creatures of darkness 一旦叶子开始凋落 黑暗中的恶魔
[37:53] will be released from the Forbidding, one by one. 将会一个个从封印之地释放出来
[37:56] We all know that story is just a fairy tale. 我们都知道这只是个童话故事
[37:58] Father, you’re not actually listening to this, are you? 父亲 你不会听信他说的对吧
[38:01] You’ve allowed him to believe this 当你发现这故事成真的时候
[38:02] when you know the opposite to be true. 你就会让他去相信了
[38:04] After the War of the Races, 众族之战过后
[38:06] I believed that magic had disappeared, 我一直相信魔法已经同你和巫王
[38:08] along with you and the Warlock Lord. 一起消失了
[38:10] Well, then you tell that to your people 等到这些童话掐断你子民的脖子时
[38:12] when the fairy tales are ripping out their throats! 你把这话留着对他们去说吧
沙娜拉传奇

文章导航

Previous Post: 无耻之徒(Shameless)第11季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 沙娜拉传奇(The Shannara Chronicles)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

沙娜拉传奇(The Shannara Chronicles)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号