时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You said we’d help them across. | 你说过要帮他们过来 |
[00:04] | And bring a Demon with them? | 顺便带一只恶魔吗 |
[00:05] | The hell with that! | 拉倒吧 |
[00:07] | I guess my first owners were pretty eager to unload me. | 看来我第一任主人想尽快摆脱我 |
[00:10] | And who knows about my parents. | 谁知道我父母会是什么样呢 |
[00:15] | I’ve heard of place like this. | 我好像听说过这种地方 |
[00:17] | Buildings from the age of Man. | 是人类时期建造的建筑 |
[00:19] | This is how we find the Bloodfire. | 这就是我们找到血火的方法 |
[00:22] | Your father is dead! | 你父王死了 |
[00:28] | No! | 不 |
[00:30] | Now you are king. | 现在你是国王了 |
[00:33] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[00:36] | Eretria! | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[00:37] | She’s out there alone. | 她孤独一人在外 |
[00:38] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[00:53] | My friends will find us. | 我的同伴会找到我们的 |
[00:55] | And you’ll be sorry when they do. | 到时候你会后悔这么做 |
[00:58] | Your “friends” took off and didn’t look back. | 你的同伴逃走时连头都没回 |
[01:02] | Stop. | 停 |
[01:09] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[01:11] | Human settlement. | 人类的聚居地 |
[01:13] | But how? | 怎么可能 |
[01:14] | This is Troll Country. | 这里是巨魔之国 |
[01:16] | They’d be slaughtered. | 他们会被杀掉 |
[01:19] | Move. | 前进 |
[01:19] | Okay, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[01:35] | Any interest in these? | 对这些感兴趣吗 |
[01:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:38] | The maps, this atlas. | 地图 图册 |
[01:40] | All of the books. | 所有这些书 |
[01:43] | What about her? | 她怎么卖 |
[01:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[01:49] | You don’t want this one. | 你不会想要她的 |
[01:50] | I’m gonna trade her in Grimpen Ward, | 我要把她带到格林沃德卖掉 |
[01:53] | pay off some debts. | 用来抵一些债 |
[01:56] | She was after this when I found her. | 我发现她的时候 她在找这个 |
[02:01] | Seemed pretty important. | 似乎挺重要的 |
[02:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:10] | I’ll take it. | 这个我要了 |
[02:11] | And I want the girl. | 还有这个女孩儿 |
[02:13] | Girl’s not for sale. | 这个女孩儿不卖 |
[02:15] | Okay… I changed my mind. | 好的 我改主意了 |
[02:18] | Put it all back. | 把这些都拿回去 |
[02:20] | Tye, we had a deal. | 泰伊 我们之前说好的 |
[02:22] | Not anymore. | 无效了 |
[02:24] | Not unless… you sell me the girl. | 除非 你把那个女孩儿卖给我 |
[02:27] | I’m not for sale! | 我不是用来卖的 |
[02:30] | She’ll cost you double. | 你要出两倍价 |
[02:35] | Sold. | 成交 |
[02:36] | The wound’s infected, Tye. | 她的伤口感染了 泰伊 |
[02:37] | She’s worthless if she dies. | 如果她死了就一文不值了 |
[02:40] | Well, then, Frances, | 那好吧 弗朗西丝 |
[02:42] | let’s get her to the infirmary. | 把她带到医务室去 |
[02:45] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[02:47] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[02:51] | I need to find my friends. | 我要去找我的同伴 |
[02:52] | Shh, relax. | 放松 |
[02:54] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[02:57] | You’re in Utopia now. | 你现在什么也不用担心了 |
[03:51] | Amberle, wait up! | 安波莉 等一下 |
[03:53] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[03:55] | Last track we picked up was over a mile ago. | 我们上一次发现他们的行踪是一英里之外 |
[03:57] | Okay, we need to gain some ground | 我们必须在她的行踪消失前 |
[03:58] | before her trail goes cold. | 继续往前赶 |
[03:59] | We need to rest. | 我们得休息一下 |
[04:00] | We need to find Eretria. | 我们必须找到埃蕾崔娅 |
[04:03] | Amberle, stop. | 安波莉 停下 |
[04:03] | She thinks we ran off without her | 她会觉得我们抛下她逃走了 |
[04:05] | and that she’s alone again. | 自己现在又孤身一人了 |
[04:06] | And I’m not gonna let that happen! | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[04:08] | – Why are you yelling? – I don’t know! | -你嚷嚷什么 -我不知道 |
[04:11] | You feel guilty. | 你觉得内疚 |
[04:13] | I get it. So do I. | 我明白 我也是 |
[04:15] | But we can’t get distracted. | 但我们不能因此分心 |
[04:17] | We have a job to do here. | 我们还有任务要去完成 |
[04:19] | How can you even say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[04:21] | You’re the one always saying | 你不是总是说 |
[04:21] | we can’t let our feelings get in the way of our mission. | 我们不能让情感阻碍我们的任务 |
[04:25] | You need to rest, Amberle. | 你需要休息 安波莉 |
[04:26] | I’ll rest after I find Eretria. | 等找到埃蕾崔娅 我会休息的 |
[04:30] | Stop! | 别动 |
[04:36] | Probably Trolls. | 可能是巨魔 |
[04:38] | Eretria told me to expect traps out here. | 埃蕾崔娅告诉过我要小心这里的陷阱 |
[04:50] | I will do anything to find her. | 我会不惜一切代价找到她 |
[04:53] | But if we want to make it out of these woods alive, | 但如果我们想活着走出这片树林 |
[04:55] | we need to be careful. | 就必须小心点 |
[04:57] | We rest, then we eat. | 先休息 吃点东西 |
[05:00] | And then… | 然后… |
[05:01] | then we keep looking. | 然后我们继续找她 |
[05:24] | It’s fading. | 它在凋零 |
[05:26] | So fast. | 速度很快 |
[05:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:31] | That is why I need to know what you remember. | 这就是为什么我需要知道你还记得什么 |
[05:35] | You were in the presence of a powerful evil, | 你与一个强大的恶魔共处一室 |
[05:38] | fighting for your life. | 为自己的生命而战 |
[05:41] | That kind of darkness, it can follow you. | 那种黑暗会一直追随着你 |
[05:45] | I understand your concern, I do, | 我知道你在担心什么 真的 |
[05:48] | but I’m okay. | 但我没事了 |
[05:55] | Who did that? | 谁干的 |
[05:58] | You. | 你 |
[06:02] | Your gift is powerful. | 你的天赋十分强大 |
[06:03] | But now that Dagda Mor knows, | 但现在岱达摩知道了这点 |
[06:05] | he will stop at nothing to own your soul. | 他会不惜一切代价去吞噬你的灵魂 |
[06:09] | I was nearly your age | 当我的导师 布莱梅 |
[06:10] | when my mentor, Bremen, discovered me. | 发现我的时候 我和你一般大 |
[06:13] | Alone and afraid… | 孤身一人并充满恐惧 |
[06:17] | abandoned by my parents. | 被我的父母抛弃 |
[06:20] | The Druid trained me in the ways of the order. | 德鲁伊按照既定的方式训练我 |
[06:24] | He gave me purpose and control. | 他告诫我使命并教会我如何支配力量 |
[06:29] | And now it is my turn to do the same. | 现在轮到我做同样的事了 |
[06:33] | I believe you | 我相信你 |
[06:35] | to be the next Druid, Bandon. | 会成为下一个德鲁伊 班登 |
[06:43] | A Druid? | 德鲁伊 |
[06:46] | And what if I don’t want that? | 要是我不愿意呢 |
[06:49] | The choice is no longer yours to make. | 这选择权已经不在你手上了 |
[06:52] | Without training, you won’t stand a chance | 如果不接受训练 你绝不可能 |
[06:55] | of surviving the Darkness that is about to descend. | 在即将来临的黑暗面前存活下去 |
[08:13] | Pie? | 吃馅饼吗 |
[08:15] | – It’s actually pretty delicious – Stop it right there! | -真的很好吃 -站在那里别动 |
[08:18] | Or I will kill you. | 否则杀了你 |
[08:19] | A simple “No thanks” would be fine. | 只要回答”不用了 谢谢”就好 |
[08:23] | You’re not a prisoner. | 你不是犯人 |
[08:24] | You can leave anytime you want. | 只要你想走 随时可以 |
[08:26] | But you bought me as a slave. | 但是你把我当奴隶买回来 |
[08:29] | Okay, I understand how this might be | 好吧 我知道这对你而言 |
[08:31] | a little confusing for you, | 可能有点奇怪 |
[08:32] | but I only bought you | 但我买你 |
[08:35] | to save you. | 只是为了救你 |
[08:37] | From the Elf Hunters. | 从精灵猎手手里救下你 |
[08:39] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[08:41] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[08:42] | The world out there is ugly, | 外面的世界太丑陋了 |
[08:45] | and trusting someone equals death. | 相信别人相当于送死 |
[08:47] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[08:50] | My friends’ll be looking for me. | 我的同伴肯定在找我 |
[08:52] | We were separated. | 我们走散了 |
[08:54] | Okay, then I’ll get a search party together. | 好的 我会组织一个搜寻队 |
[08:59] | Now, I managed to stop the infection, | 现在 虽然我帮你治好了感染 |
[09:02] | but you lost a lot of blood. | 但是你失血过多 |
[09:04] | You need to rest, heal. | 你需要休息来恢复 |
[09:06] | The Wilderun is no place for you to be running around alone. | 狂野之地不是你一个人能到处乱走的地方 |
[09:09] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾我自己 |
[09:11] | I don’t doubt that for a second. | 我丝毫不怀疑这点 |
[09:12] | But not in your condition. | 但绝对不是以你现在的状态 |
[09:25] | What are they anyway? | 那是什么 |
[09:29] | The Sentinels mark the border between the known world and the Wilderun. | 标志着已知世界和狂野之地交界处的守卫 |
[09:33] | The point of no return. | 象征至此不归 |
[09:35] | Wow, that’s encouraging. | 真是鼓舞人心 |
[09:37] | The Elvin Royal Family commissioned them | 精灵皇族在第一次众族之战后 |
[09:39] | after the first War of the Races. | 修建了它们 |
[09:40] | A “Gift” to the Four Lands. | 给四境的一份”礼物” |
[09:43] | A symbol of our newly born unity. | 我们新联盟的象征 |
[09:46] | But now? | 但现在呢 |
[09:48] | Now I know they’re more than a border. | 现在我知道了它们不仅意味着边界 |
[09:50] | They’re a warning not to cross the Elves. | 同时也警告着不要越过精灵族的领地 |
[09:53] | Look, the Elves have certainly made mistakes, | 听着 精灵们肯定有做得不对的地方 |
[09:58] | but what we’re doing… | 但是我们现在所做的 |
[09:59] | this isn’t about saving any one race. | 不是为了拯救某个种族 |
[10:02] | This is for every one of us. | 而是拯救我们所有人 |
[10:05] | And I think we all deserve saving. | 而且我认为我们都值得被救赎 |
[10:08] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[10:13] | And… | 还有 |
[10:16] | I want you to know I’m sorry about Pykon. | 我想告诉你 在派肯山的事我很抱歉 |
[10:19] | That I kissed you like that. It… | 我突然吻了你 这… |
[10:22] | I thought you were dead and then you ran in | 我还以为你死了 然后你冲了进来 |
[10:24] | and I was so relieved, it was… | 让我如释重负 这实在是… |
[10:26] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[10:27] | Not Pykon, obviously. | 当然 说的不是派肯山 |
[10:30] | That was… insane. | 那里简直…疯狂 |
[10:32] | I mean the kiss. | 我是说那个吻 |
[10:35] | Because that kiss… | 因为那个吻 |
[10:38] | that was nothing to be sorry for. | 没什么好道歉的 |
[10:40] | Wil, It’s like you said, | 威尔 就像你说的 |
[10:41] | we can’t let our feelings get in the way. | 我们不能被感情所牵制 |
[10:45] | Just so we’re clear… | 我得跟你澄清一点 |
[10:47] | my feelings aren’t “in the way.” | 我并没有被感情”牵制”住 |
[10:49] | My feelings for you are what keeps me going. | 我对你的感情就是激励我前行的动力 |
[12:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[12:22] | Fancy meeting you here. | 真高兴在这里见到你们 |
[12:35] | Elf Hunters, huh? | 精灵猎手 对吗 |
[12:36] | Do you know anything, or not? | 你对他们了解 还是不了解 |
[12:38] | Of course, I do. | 我当然了解 |
[12:39] | If it’s Elf Hunters, | 如果你们想打听精灵猎手 |
[12:41] | I know where they trade. | 我知道他们的交易地点 |
[12:42] | He’s lying! | 他在撒谎 |
[12:43] | He doesn’t know where Eretria is anymore than we do. | 他比我们还不清楚埃蕾崔娅的下落 |
[12:46] | We’re wasting our time here. | 我们在这儿就是浪费时间 |
[12:48] | Oh, what? | 怎么 |
[12:49] | You’re gonna leave me here to be gutted by Trolls? | 你们要把我扔在这里等着被巨魔开膛破肚吗 |
[12:52] | As a matter of fact, I would. | 事实上 我们会的 |
[12:54] | You deserve to die alone in a cage | 你就应该像肮脏的牲口一样 |
[12:56] | like the dirty animal you are. | 孤独地死在笼子里 |
[12:59] | Harsh. | 真残忍 |
[13:00] | You cut the line at Pykon. | 你在派肯山砍断了绳索 |
[13:02] | You left us to die! | 不顾我们的死活 |
[13:04] | It looks like you made out okay. | 看起来你们成功活了下来 |
[13:05] | No thanks to you. | 又不是你的功劳 |
[13:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:09] | Hey, Mongrel, how far you think you’re gonna get | 你这个小杂种 你觉得在巨魔发现 |
[13:12] | before some Troll picks up | 这位公主的气味之前 |
[13:14] | the scent of your pretty princess, huh? | 你们能跑多远 |
[13:18] | I can smell her sweetness from here. | 我在这儿都能闻到她身上的香气 |
[13:24] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[13:25] | It beats getting eaten by Trolls. | 总比被巨魔吃掉的好 |
[13:27] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[13:32] | Or let me loose | 要不就放我出去 |
[13:34] | and I’ll take you straight to Eretria. | 我会带你们找到埃蕾崔娅 |
[13:37] | Do you swear you know where she is? | 你发誓你知道她在哪里 |
[13:39] | Cross my cold, black heart. | 以我冰冷的黑暗之心起誓 |
[13:41] | And I always keep my word. | 而且我向来说话算话 |
[13:46] | You can’t be serious? | 你不会信了吧 |
[13:48] | You think this is some coincidence? | 你觉得真这么巧吗 |
[13:50] | He’s probably been tracking us for hours. | 他可能已经跟踪我们好几个小时了 |
[13:53] | About a day now. | 差不多有一天了 |
[13:56] | Can you really blame me? | 这能怪我吗 |
[13:59] | After seeing what those Elfstones of yours can do? | 尤其在见识了你精灵石的威力之后 |
[14:03] | If we set him free, | 如果我们把他放了出来 |
[14:04] | then we deserve whatever it is he does to us. | 那无论他做什么坏事都是我们自作自受 |
[14:06] | Wil, if you have a better idea, | 威尔 如果你有更好的办法 |
[14:07] | short of us wandering through Troll territory all night, | 能让我们不用整夜在巨魔的领地里瞎晃 |
[14:09] | I’m all ears. | 那我洗耳恭听 |
[14:11] | She certainly is. | 她说的没错 |
[14:15] | Clearly we can’t trust him. | 当然我们不能相信他 |
[14:17] | But with someone who actually knows these woods, | 但是跟一个非常了解这片树林的人在一起 |
[14:19] | we actually stand a chance of finding Eretria. | 我们才有可能找到埃蕾崔娅 |
[14:29] | We were taught Humans were warmongers, | 人们都说 过去的人类是好战之徒 |
[14:33] | intent on destroying the world. | 意图毁灭世界 |
[14:36] | But Human-kind was more than that. | 但是人类不止这一面 |
[14:38] | It was curious and compassionate, | 人类充满好奇 富有同情心 |
[14:41] | brilliant even. | 甚至极富才华 |
[14:43] | I mean, we built great glass cites | 我们用玻璃建造了宏伟的城市 |
[14:45] | and machines that allowed us to travel to the stars. | 还造出了去星星上的机器 |
[14:50] | Sounds like a bedtime story. | 听起来像睡前故事 |
[14:52] | No, that is what the Elves want us to believe. | 不 那是精灵让我们这么想的 |
[14:55] | What you see here is the first of many colonies, | 你所见的是众多聚居区中的第一个 |
[14:58] | Human colonies, all coming together | 人类的聚居区 都联合到一起 |
[15:00] | to usher in a new era of man. | 开启人类的新纪元 |
[15:03] | Human, Troll, Elf, Gnome. | 人类 巨魔 精灵 侏儒 |
[15:06] | They’re all animals. | 都是动物 |
[15:08] | And reading books and baking pies | 单靠读书和烤馅饼 |
[15:09] | isn’t gonna keep anyone safe. | 是无法保证任何人安全的 |
[15:12] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 说得对 |
[15:15] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[15:22] | So, when we settled here, | 我们刚来此安家落户时 |
[15:24] | we were overrun by Trolls. | 曾惨遭巨魔侵袭 |
[15:25] | We lost half our people in the first night. | 第一天晚上我们就失去了一半的人 |
[15:28] | Women, children. It was a bloodletting. | 也有妇女和孩子 那是一场杀戮 |
[15:30] | Then why stay? | 那为什么还待在这 |
[15:32] | I was tired of running. | 我已经厌倦了逃跑 |
[15:34] | And I saw a future here. | 而且我在这里看见了未来 |
[15:36] | One that could be negotiated. | 通过谈判达到的未来 |
[15:37] | With the Trolls? | 和巨魔谈判吗 |
[15:39] | Well, our truce is tentative at best. | 停战协议充其量只挡得了一时 |
[15:43] | Keeping us alive requires more than just… hope. | 想要活命不能只依靠…希望 |
[15:51] | What is it? | 那靠什么 |
[15:53] | They called it a gun. | 他们把这个叫做枪 |
[15:55] | I bought a couple off an old Tracker. | 我从一个老追踪者那里买了几把 |
[15:58] | Cost me an entire harvest of corn. | 用了一季玉米的价钱 |
[16:07] | It was worth every kernel. | 不过每一粒都物有所值 |
[16:10] | Here. | 来 |
[16:16] | Now, pull that hammer back, | 把击铁扳下来 |
[16:20] | focus on the little line. | 瞄准那条细线 |
[16:23] | Point it straight at the target | 拿它指向目标 |
[16:25] | and, uh… squeeze. | 然后…扣扳机 |
[16:45] | Well… | 看起来.. |
[16:46] | if I had ten of you around, | 如果我身边有10个你这样的 |
[16:47] | those Trolls would not stand a chance. | 那些巨魔就毫无机会 |
[16:57] | Cross us again… | 再背叛我们… |
[17:00] | and I’ll gut you like the pig that you are. | 我就把你像猪一样宰了 |
[17:18] | Looks like we have a deal. | 就这么办了 |
[17:24] | What’s so special about this map? | 这张地图有什么重要的 |
[17:26] | Apparently, the key to saving the world | 似乎拯救世界不被恶魔侵扰的关键 |
[17:27] | from Demons lies there, in Safehold. | 就在避风堡那里 |
[17:30] | Look, I know it sounds crazy | 我知道听起来很疯狂 |
[17:32] | but if you’d seen half of what I’ve seen, | 但如果你见过一半我所见的 |
[17:33] | you’d believe me. | 你就会相信我了 |
[17:34] | It doesn’t sound crazy. | 听起来不疯狂 |
[17:35] | No more than man landing on the moon. | 跟人类踏上月亮差不多 |
[17:37] | Like that really happened. | 好像真有那种事似的 |
[17:41] | Look, all I wanted was my life to be my own. | 我只想自己掌握人生 |
[17:44] | To be free. | 只想要自由 |
[17:46] | Turns out “Fate” has a twisted sense of humor. | 结果”命运”就是喜欢戏弄人 |
[17:51] | I need to find my friends. | 我必须找到我的朋友们 |
[17:53] | And when I do, we need to get to Safehold. | 找到他们后 我们要前往避风堡 |
[18:00] | Well, I’ve sent Trackers to the Old World. | 我往旧世界派出过追踪者 |
[18:03] | And this, uh, map of yours? | 在你的这张地图上 |
[18:07] | I’ve lost three men in that same spot. | 我在同一个地方失去了3个人 |
[18:10] | Only one ever made it back. | 只有一个人回来了 |
[18:12] | Hebel… and he’s never been the same. | 赫伯 他再也不是原来的他了 |
[18:14] | The man with the melted face? | 那个脸像是化了的人吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah, we met. | 我见过他 |
[18:19] | Look, I don’t know what’s ahead, | 我不知道以后会遇到什么 |
[18:22] | but I know I need to get there. | 但我知道我必须去那里 |
[18:25] | Well, then you should go. | 那你是该走了 |
[18:29] | But before you do… | 不过你走之前 |
[18:32] | I want you to see something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[18:55] | Your Highness. | 陛下 |
[19:01] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[19:06] | So you are magic. | 看来你真会魔法 |
[19:11] | – Your Highness. – No, don’t call me that. | -陛下 -不 别这么叫我 |
[19:14] | This is not my path. | 这不是我的道路 |
[19:15] | Never was. | 从来都不是 |
[19:17] | I didn’t want it then and I don’t want it now. | 无论是过去还是现在 我都不想要 |
[19:20] | You are the heir. | 你是继承人 |
[19:23] | – You must… – Abdicate the throne to Kael | -你必须… -在今晚颂悼词的时候 |
[19:25] | and the Council tonight at the eulogy. | 把王位归还议会 让给凯尔 |
[19:27] | I strongly advise against it. | 我强烈反对这么做 |
[19:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:31] | Counselor Kael battled fearlessly | 在上一场战役中 |
[19:33] | alongside my father in the last war. | 凯尔参事与我父亲并肩英勇作战 |
[19:36] | She’s far better suited for what lies ahead than I. | 她远比我能够胜任未来的重担 |
[19:39] | Kael Pindanon hid behind the walls of Arborlon, | 在你父亲和席亚·欧姆斯福德并肩作战时 |
[19:42] | trembling with fear as your father fought alongside Shea Ohmsford. | 凯尔·潘达隆躲在阿博隆城墙内吓得瑟瑟发抖 |
[19:48] | They defeated the Warlock Lord. | 他们战胜了巫王 |
[19:49] | Them and them alone! | 只有他们二人 |
[19:53] | Oh, good. | 真棒 |
[19:55] | Yet another story I can never hope to live up to. | 又一个让我可望不可即的故事 |
[20:01] | Is this what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[20:03] | To be known as the drunken fool | 让世人认为你是个 |
[20:06] | who forfeited the crown. | 放弃王位的酗酒蠢货 |
[20:09] | It’s what’s best for Arborlon. | 这样对阿博隆最好 |
[20:16] | You can walk away from your duty if you wish, | 你可以抛弃你的职责 |
[20:20] | but do not pretend that it’s noble or brave. | 但别装一副高尚勇敢的样子 |
[20:46] | This is where they brought Eretria? | 他们把埃蕾崔娅带到了这里吗 |
[20:54] | All right, let’s get her. | 好的 我们去救她 |
[20:57] | Easy, tough guy. | 别慌 猛男 |
[20:58] | – What? – This place? | -怎么了 -这地方 |
[21:00] | I’ve done business with these people | 我和这些人打过交道 |
[21:02] | and something’s not quiet right. | 有点不太对劲儿 |
[21:04] | Then what exactly is our plan? | 那我们的计划是什么 |
[21:08] | Your big plan isn’t exactly my problem. | 你们的大计划又不是我要操心的 |
[21:11] | Shocking turn of events. | 剧情大反转啊 |
[21:13] | Oh, Wil, come on. | 威尔 别这样 |
[21:18] | Don’t forget to hide your ears. | 别忘了把你们的耳朵藏起来 |
[21:20] | Wait, you’re leaving us? | 等等 你要丢下我们吗 |
[21:31] | What is this, a party? | 这是在干什么 开派对吗 |
[21:33] | Yeah, and I want you to do the honors. | 对 我希望你能赏脸 |
[21:37] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白 |
[21:39] | Oh, you will in a second. | 你马上就明白了 |
[21:45] | Go ahead, pull it down. | 来 把它拉下来 |
[22:09] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[22:10] | Surprise isn’t over yet. | 惊喜还没完呢 |
[22:16] | Tye. | 泰伊 |
[22:18] | We need to find someone else. | 我们得另找他人 |
[22:20] | But, Tye, it’s tonight, we… | 可是 泰伊 今晚我们… |
[22:21] | We need to find someone else. | 我们得另找他人 |
[22:52] | A toast! | 让我们举杯 |
[22:55] | To the incredible progress we’ve made here… | 敬我们取得的惊人进步 |
[22:58] | Hear, hear! | 说得好 |
[22:59] | … sown with our own hands and hearts, working side by side | 我们亲力亲为 同心同力 |
[23:04] | in pursuit of a better future for Humans. | 为人类追寻更美好的明天 |
[23:08] | We should be proud of what we’ve done here. | 我们应为我们的成就而感到自豪 |
[23:11] | Especially, this exceptional apple brandy! | 尤其为这美味的苹果白兰地 |
[23:17] | Now tonight there will be music. | 今晚 这里将有音乐 |
[23:21] | And dancing. | 有舞蹈 |
[23:22] | And more if you’re lucky. | 如果你走运的话 还有更多等着你 |
[23:26] | But first… a brief glimpse at our future, | 但首先 让我们展望一下未来 |
[23:30] | something to inspire us all. | 让我们为之鼓舞的未来 |
[23:32] | It is a vision of the life we will build together, | 未来我们将共同构筑美好生活 |
[23:36] | of the life our ancestors had before the War. | 构筑我们的先祖在战争前所拥有的生活 |
[23:51] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[23:52] | If you are referring to… | 如果你指的是… |
[23:53] | Boo, Elf! | 精灵 |
[23:55] | You are correct. | 你是对的 |
[23:56] | The Kolinahr is also a discipline you broke… | 克林纳仪式也是你为了加入我们 |
[24:00] | to join us. | 而破坏的原则 |
[24:01] | On Vulcan I began sensing a consciousness… | 我在瓦肯星感知到了一股意识… |
[24:04] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[24:08] | It’s magic. | 太神奇了 |
[24:09] | No. | 不 |
[24:11] | It’s Man. | 人类本该如此 |
[24:14] | I believe it made… | 我认为它让… |
[25:07] | Stop right there! | 站住别动 |
[25:09] | What’s your business here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[25:12] | We’re Elf Hunters. | 我们是精灵猎手 |
[25:15] | We heard we might be able to trade here. | 我们听说这里可以交易 |
[25:18] | Then I’m afraid we have quite a situation, don’t we? | 那恐怕我们就有麻烦了 是不是 |
[25:23] | Just look at those rags. | 瞧瞧你们的破衣服 |
[25:24] | You can’t wear those to a party. | 你们不能穿这个参加派对呀 |
[25:26] | Here. | 来吧 |
[25:27] | Find yourselves something fun to wear | 找些好看的衣服换上 |
[25:28] | and join the party, okay? | 好好享受派对吧 |
[25:41] | Come on, let’s get dressed. | 来吧 咱们换衣服 |
[25:46] | Wil, your Elfstones pouch, it’s gone. | 威尔 你装精灵石的袋子不见了 |
[25:48] | I know. Cephalo stole it. | 我知道 被赛法罗偷走了 |
[25:50] | Come on, we don’t have that much time. | 换衣服吧 时间不多了 |
[26:00] | Like taking candy from a baby. | 简直易如反掌 |
[26:20] | Sleep tight, sweetie. | 睡个好觉 宝贝 |
[26:40] | Let’s split up and look for her. | 咱们分开找她 |
[26:41] | We’ll meet back at the tree line. | 在森林前汇合 |
[27:04] | Have your scouts returned? | 你的探子回来了吗 |
[27:06] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[27:07] | Your scouts, have they found my friends? | 你的探子 他们找到我朋友了吗 |
[27:09] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[27:11] | Is it possible your friends kept moving? | 有没有可能你的朋友继续前进了 |
[27:14] | Headed to this Safehold without you? | 丢下你去避风堡了 |
[27:19] | Listen… | 听着 |
[27:21] | You can tell me to mind my own business but… | 你可以让我别插手你的事 |
[27:25] | can you explain why you’re doing this? | 但能告诉我你为什么这样做吗 |
[27:27] | You’ll laugh. | 你会笑我的 |
[27:29] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[27:32] | It’s my destiny. | 这是我的命 |
[27:35] | Well, your “destiny” sounds a lot like | 在我看来 你的命数 |
[27:38] | slavery to me, Eretria. | 更像被奴役 埃蕾崔娅 |
[27:40] | Your friends want you on their quest. | 你的朋友想让你共赴使命 |
[27:42] | I want you here. | 我想要你留在这 |
[27:46] | But all that matters… | 但最重要的是 |
[27:48] | What is it you want? | 你自己想怎么做 |
[27:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:01] | It’s just that nobody’s ever asked me that before. | 只是从没有人问过我这个问题 |
[28:07] | Then you should ask yourself. | 那你该问问你自己 |
[28:11] | Or… you could just dance with me. | 或者…你也可以跟我跳支舞 |
[28:41] | – Hey, watch yourself! – Sorry. | -看着点儿 -抱歉 |
[28:44] | Like I said, if he’s not done with that | 我把话撂这 他要是天亮时还跟 |
[28:46] | Rover bitch by sunrise, then I’ll kill her myself. | 那个流浪婊勾搭 我就亲手宰了她 |
[29:02] | Tye. | 泰伊 |
[29:04] | What’s the problem, Frances? | 什么事 弗朗西丝 |
[29:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[29:14] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪儿也别去 |
[29:26] | Wil? | 威尔 |
[29:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[29:29] | We came to rescue you. | 我们来救你啊 |
[29:31] | But from the look of things, | 不过看起来 |
[29:32] | it doesn’t appear you need saving. | 你不需要我们救了 |
[29:33] | You’re right, I don’t. | 没错 我不需要 |
[29:35] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[29:36] | So you decided to go dancing? | 所以你打算留在这跳舞 |
[29:39] | Seriously? | 没搞错吧 |
[29:40] | Did you forget what we’re supposed to be doing? | 你忘了我们的使命吗 |
[29:42] | Forget? | 忘了 |
[29:43] | How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘呢 |
[29:45] | You and Amberle have been telling me | 自从离开阿博隆 你和安波莉 |
[29:46] | what to do ever since we left Arborlon. | 一直对我指手画脚 |
[29:50] | Maybe I’m done with that. | 我受够了 |
[29:52] | Done? | 受够了 |
[29:53] | Yeah, I want to lead my own life. | 是的 我想主宰自己的人生 |
[29:56] | You won’t have a life if we don’t get to Safehold. | 如果不去避风堡 你根本就不会有人生 |
[29:59] | None of us will. | 我们谁都别想有 |
[30:00] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[30:01] | With me? | 我怎么了 |
[30:02] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:03] | Okay, we need to get out of here now. | 咱们得赶紧离开这了 |
[30:05] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[30:05] | She’s always right, isn’t she? | 她说得永远都对 不是吗 |
[30:08] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[30:09] | Well, when it comes to this quest, | 每次到使命问题上 |
[30:11] | you two have made your choice. | 你们俩就决定了 |
[30:13] | But I didn’t. | 我却没决定权 |
[30:15] | I’ve done my part. | 我该做的都做了 |
[30:17] | Now I’m staying here. | 现在我要留在这 |
[30:19] | With my own kind. | 和人类同胞在一起 |
[30:22] | Then I’m staying, too. | 那我也留下 |
[30:24] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[30:25] | I’m not leaving here without Eretria. | 没有埃蕾崔娅我不会走的 |
[30:27] | Look, the Ellcrys revealed you to me. | 艾尔奎斯圣树向我展现了你的幻象 |
[30:29] | Okay, you’re part of this, part of us. | 你是命定之人 是我们的一分子 |
[30:30] | You’re confused, Princess. | 你误解了 公主 |
[30:32] | I was in this just to earn some coin. | 我加入只是为了赚点钱 |
[30:33] | No, you weren’t. Eretria… | 不 你并非如此 埃蕾崔娅 |
[30:35] | You came here for the map. | 你来这是为了拿地图 |
[30:37] | Not for me. | 不是为了我 |
[30:38] | What map? | 什么地图 |
[30:41] | The map to Safehold. | 去避风堡的地图 |
[30:46] | Now, why don’t you fill your boyfriend in | 现在不如你给你男朋友讲讲清楚 |
[30:47] | while I go get the map? | 我去拿地图 |
[30:50] | I’ll meet you outside in five minutes. | 我们5分钟后外边见 |
[30:52] | And if we refuse to leave? | 要是我们不离开呢 |
[30:55] | Then I’ll tell every Human in here about you. | 那我就把你们的事告诉这的所有人 |
[30:57] | And your pointy ears. | 以及你们的精灵身份 |
[31:04] | – You didn’t tell me about a map. – I’m sorry. | -你没告诉我地图的事 -对不起 |
[31:06] | In all the insanity, I must have forgot. | 事情这么乱 我忘记说了 |
[31:08] | Is that why you were so desperate to find her? | 这就是你为什么那么急于找到她吗 |
[31:10] | Because of this map?? | 为了地图 |
[31:11] | What? No! | 什么 不是 |
[31:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:14] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能说出这种话 |
[31:16] | What kind of heartless monster do you think I am? | 你当我是什么冷血怪物吗 |
[31:18] | To us. | 为了我们 |
[31:19] | To Humans. | 为了人类 |
[31:21] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[31:29] | You must be Eretria’s friends. | 你们肯定是埃蕾崔娅的朋友 |
[31:42] | It is said that a warrior | 有传说 在战场上 |
[31:43] | who dies fearlessly in battle | 英勇战死的勇士 |
[31:46] | will reap many rewards in the afterlife. | 会在死后获得丰厚回报 |
[31:52] | If that is true… | 如果这是真的 |
[31:54] | then my father and brother will stand tall | 那我的父亲和兄弟将会自豪地 |
[31:58] | before the Holy Mountain… | 魂归圣山 |
[32:00] | the richest of men. | 最伟大的人 |
[32:05] | And it is time for me to make a sacrifice in their honor. | 现在是我以他们为鉴做出牺牲的时刻了 |
[32:10] | One that I’ve discussed with Counselor Kael. | 我已与凯尔参事商讨过此事 |
[32:14] | I will give… | 我会许下 |
[32:33] | I will give my solemn vow… | 我会许下神圣誓言 |
[32:36] | to battle bravely in the name of the Four Lands. | 以四境之名勇敢奋战 |
[32:41] | The Demons are coming for us. | 恶魔来势汹汹 |
[32:44] | And we will not back down. | 但我们绝不会后退一步 |
[32:47] | I will fight with you | 我会与你们并肩作战 |
[32:49] | and beside you… as your king! | 以国王的身份站在你们身旁 |
[33:03] | All hail the king. | 国王万岁 |
[33:06] | All hail the king! | 国王万岁 |
[33:12] | All hail the king. | 国王万岁 |
[33:37] | Eretria. | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[33:42] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的 |
[33:47] | Your friends are in danger. | 你的朋友有危险 |
[33:51] | What do you know about my friends? | 你知道我朋友些什么 |
[33:54] | Don’t trust him. | 别相信他 |
[33:56] | Who? Tye? | 谁 泰伊吗 |
[33:59] | Let me go, you… | 放开我 你… |
[34:02] | Your body is the vessel, | 你的身体是容器 |
[34:04] | your blood is the key. | 你的血液是钥匙 |
[34:07] | Don’t let them leave without you. | 别让他们弃你而去 |
[34:26] | I was looking for you. | 我正找你呢 |
[34:29] | I said to wait in the barn… | 我说了在谷仓里等… |
[34:31] | with the others. | 和其他人在一起 |
[34:32] | You did? | 你说了吗 |
[34:35] | Okay, you caught me. | 好吧 你抓到我了 |
[34:40] | I thought maybe we could finish what we started. | 我想也许我们可以继续之前的事 |
[34:44] | You sure that’s what you want? | 你确定想要吗 |
[34:47] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[35:17] | Have you done something to my friends? | 你对我朋友做了什么 |
[35:19] | Utopia’s peace has its price. | 乌托邦的和平是有代价的 |
[35:22] | The Trolls demand a toll each month. | 巨魔每个月都要人祭 |
[35:23] | And your friends? | 你的朋友 |
[35:26] | They’re going to pay it… | 把他们送去 |
[35:27] | so you don’t have to. | 你就没事了 |
[35:30] | So you weren’t saving me. | 所以你之前不是要救我 |
[35:32] | You were going to… what? | 你是要把我… |
[35:33] | Sacrifice me to some damn Troll? | 供奉给该死的巨魔吗 |
[35:36] | No, that was before I knew you. | 不 那是我认识你之前 |
[35:38] | Well, in that case… | 那既然这样… |
[35:40] | You belong here, Eretria. | 你属于这里 埃蕾崔娅 |
[35:43] | With us. | 跟我们在一起 |
[35:45] | I’ll take my chances with the Trolls. | 我宁愿冒险跟巨魔在一搏 |
[35:47] | I can take you to your friends. | 我可以带你去找你的朋友 |
[35:49] | Thanks, but… | 谢了 不过 |
[35:54] | … I’ll find them myself. | 我自己能找到他们 |
[36:05] | You can’t leave us out here. | 你不能把我们留在这 |
[36:07] | Shut it, Elf. | 闭嘴 精灵 |
[36:13] | They’re coming. | 它们来了 |
[36:14] | Who’s coming? | 谁们来了 |
[36:16] | The Trolls, Princess. | 巨魔来了 公主 |
[36:18] | I told you there was something not right | 我告诉过你那些人 |
[36:19] | about these people, didn’t I? | 有点不对劲儿 没错吧 |
[36:21] | Never thought I’d end up as dinner. | 从没想过我会沦为巨魔的晚餐 |
[36:24] | We’re being fed to the Trolls? | 他们要拿我们喂巨魔 |
[36:27] | And now he’s up to speed. | 他总算搞清楚状况了 |
[36:29] | I got a proposal for you, blondie. | 我有个提议 金发美女 |
[36:32] | In exchange for my freedom. | 用来交换我的自由 |
[36:33] | And what exactly is that? | 用什么换 |
[36:36] | I’m talking about Elfstones, | 我拿精灵石交换 |
[36:38] | the most powerful magic in all the Four Lands, | 四境之内最强大的魔法 |
[36:40] | the last hope for the Elvin race. | 精灵族最后的希望 |
[36:42] | And they could be yours. | 放了我们 精灵石就是你的 |
[36:44] | I got ’em right in my pocket. | 就在我口袋里 |
[36:45] | With these, you could get rid of the Elves, | 有了这些 你们就能摆脱精灵了 |
[36:46] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[36:54] | Nice try. | 花招耍得不错 |
[36:55] | What? | 什么 |
[36:57] | Look, the kid must still have ’em. | 一定在那个孩子身上 |
[36:58] | He switched them on me! | 他偷走了 |
[36:59] | I swear, check his pockets. | 我发誓 检查他的口袋 |
[37:01] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[37:02] | Have a nice life, Rover. | 祝你此生幸福 流浪者 |
[37:03] | Well, for the next 20 seconds anyway. | 反正也就剩下20秒了吧 |
[37:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:11] | Well, here’s a thought… | 我有个想法 |
[37:12] | since you’ve still got the real Elfstones on you, | 既然精灵石还在你身上 |
[37:14] | why don’t you whip ’em out and show us what you’ve got | 你不妨拿出来 让我们见识下你的能耐 |
[37:16] | before that pack of Trolls rolls in | 趁着那群巨魔还没过来 |
[37:17] | and sucks the meat off our bones! | 把我们剥皮去骨 |
[37:19] | Even if I could reach them, | 就算我能够到石头 |
[37:20] | they only work on one thing… | 它们也只对一类生物起作用 |
[37:22] | Demons. | 就是恶魔 |
[37:23] | Would it really hurt to try? | 让你试试就那么难吗 |
[37:27] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[37:32] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[37:33] | I’m trying. I just… | 我在努力 只是… |
[37:36] | I can’t reach the Stones! | 我够不到精灵石 |
[37:49] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[38:02] | I’m sorry for what I said. | 抱歉之前我说了那些话 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry I ever doubted you. | 我很抱歉曾经怀疑过你 |
[38:07] | Sorry to spoil the moment, | 我不想破坏气氛 |
[38:08] | but a little help here? | 不过能帮我解开吗 |
[38:13] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[38:16] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你知道你干了什么吗 |
[38:18] | Tye, please… | 泰伊 求你 |
[38:20] | You’ve doomed us all! | 你给我们所有人都判了死刑 |
[38:35] | Wil! | 威尔 |
[38:42] | Hey, give me that thing | 把那玩意给我 |
[38:43] | and I’ll hold them off while you guys make a run for it. | 我来拖住他们 你们趁机逃跑 |
[38:46] | Seriously, do you think I’m that stupid? | 你真的觉得我有那么傻吗 |
[38:47] | Kid… just you can trust me. | 孩子 这样你总该相信我了 |
[38:54] | I’ve got nothing to lose. | 我已经没什么可失去的了 |
[38:56] | This whole time… I’m sorry. | 一直以来 我都对不起你 |
[38:58] | I’m sorry I cut the line at Pykon. | 抱歉之前在派肯山上我割断了绳索 |
[39:01] | I’m sorry for all of it. | 从前的一切 我都很抱歉 |
[39:04] | You’re the best thing I ever did. | 你是我这一生中最值得骄傲的事 |
[39:06] | Let me make up for it. | 让我补偿你吧 |
[39:08] | Come on. | 给我 |
[39:16] | Wil, come on. | 威尔 快走 |
[39:19] | Go… go make me proud, kid. | 走吧 让我为你骄傲 孩子 |
[39:20] | Go save the world. | 去拯救这个世界 |
[40:00] | Tye, what are you doing?! | 泰伊 你在做什么 |
[40:02] | Frances… | 弗朗西丝 |
[40:03] | No! | 不 |
[40:06] | No! | 不 |
[40:17] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[40:19] | Now we find Safehold. | 现在我们去找避风堡 |