时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | She wants me on the throne in Arborlon. | 她想让我登上阿博隆的皇位 |
[00:03] | You’re marrying Ander? | 你要嫁给安德 |
[00:05] | The Warlock Lord took measures | 巫王采取了某种措施 |
[00:06] | to ensure his death was not final. | 以确保他不会真的死去 |
[00:08] | His followers hid his heart, his head, his blade. | 他的追随者把他的心脏 头颅和剑藏起来 |
[00:10] | At least tell me you hid that head | 至少告诉我你把那颗头颅 |
[00:12] | in a place where Bandon can’t find it. | 藏到了班登找不到的地方 |
[00:14] | This thing is what brought you here. | 这是把你们送到这儿来的东西 |
[00:16] | So you could help us find something very important. | 这样你就能帮我们找到某件非常重要的东西 |
[00:19] | – Take care of yourself, Wil. – You too, Dad. | -保重 威尔 -你也是 爸 |
[00:26] | The Warlock Lord killed my husband and gave me the throne. | 巫王杀了我丈夫 助我登上王位 |
[00:29] | When the Warlock Lord returns, | 等巫王回归之时 |
[00:31] | he’ll expect you to honor your bargain. | 他会希望你遵守诺言的 |
[00:32] | He’s coming for the Well. | 他会冲着天堂井来的 |
[00:34] | Tamlin sent me to kill Riga, | 塔姆林派我来杀了里加 |
[00:35] | and now I think he’s planning some sort of payback. | 我觉得他正在谋划着报复 |
[00:37] | We have to warn them. | 我们得警告他们 |
[00:42] | Shall we begin? | 开始吧 |
[01:00] | No! | 不 |
[01:10] | We have to move! | 我们得赶紧走 |
[01:13] | No. | 不 |
[01:20] | Fall back to the Throne Room, now! | 撤回大殿 快 |
[01:33] | We only have a minute before Riga breaks that door down. | 我们挡不了里加多久 |
[01:39] | You need to protect this stone, no matter what. | 无论如何 你必须保护好这块石头 |
[01:41] | It’s the key to Heaven’s Well. | 这是开启天堂井的钥匙 |
[01:43] | And only you can open it. | 只有你能开启它 |
[01:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:47] | I made a deal long ago to save our people. | 很久之前我做了个交易以拯救我们的子民 |
[01:50] | At the time, I didn’t think I had a choice. | 那时我觉得自己别无选择 |
[01:53] | I hope one day you can forgive me. | 希望有朝一日你能够原谅我 |
[01:55] | You’re not making any sense. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[01:56] | Find Cogline, he’ll explain everything. | 去找克格莱恩 他会和你解释的 |
[02:03] | I’ll always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[02:04] | And I always have. | 一直如此 |
[02:06] | You two need to move. Now! | 你俩得赶紧走了 快 |
[02:09] | – Use the tunnels out of the palace. – Yes. | -走出宫隧道 -遵命 |
[02:12] | Follow me, Princess. | 跟我来 公主 |
[02:14] | No, what about you? | 不 你怎么办 |
[02:16] | It’s time I pay for my sins. | 我是时候赎罪了 |
[02:19] | Now go! | 快走吧 |
[02:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:23] | Come on! We have to go. | 来啊 我们必须得走了 |
[02:42] | Surrender or die! | 要么投降 要么死 |
[02:45] | The choice is yours. | 你们自己选 |
[03:10] | Search the palace for the princess. | 搜宫 找到公主 |
[03:12] | She can’t have gone far. | 她不可能走远 |
[03:19] | Leah belongs to the Crimson now. | 利亚是猩红军的了 |
[03:22] | Once I take Arborlon, | 一旦我拿下了阿博隆 |
[03:23] | no other race will dare challenge me. | 就不会有其他种族敢挑战我了 |
[03:26] | My people will never recognize you. | 我的子民绝不会承认你的 |
[03:29] | They will do as they’re told. | 一旦我下令 他们就必须遵守 |
[03:32] | As will you. | 你也一样 |
[03:35] | Bow to me. | 向我俯首 |
[03:40] | Comply. | 服从我 |
[03:42] | Or I’ll have my men start executing your subjects one by one | 不然我就让我的人把你的部下一个个处决了 |
[03:45] | until you do. | 直到你照我说的做 |
[03:51] | Now, | 现在 |
[03:54] | bow. | 俯首 |
[05:09] | We need a stretcher! | 我们需要个担架 |
[05:13] | He’s barely breathing. | 他快没呼吸了 |
[05:14] | People need help. | 有人需要帮助 |
[05:18] | Get him inside, now. | 把他抬进去 快 |
[05:29] | Easy, take it easy. | 轻点 小心点 |
[05:40] | His pulse is fading. | 他的脉搏越来越弱了 |
[05:47] | That’s no ordinary wound. | 那可不是普通的伤口 |
[05:49] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[05:50] | He was cut by the Warlock blade. | 他被巫王之剑割伤了 |
[05:52] | I assume you’ve tried using the Elfstones to heal him? | 我猜你试过用精灵石救他 |
[05:54] | They only make it worse. | 它们甚至让伤口恶化了 |
[05:57] | Is he gonna die? | 他会死吗 |
[05:59] | I’ve never dealt with anything like this before. | 我之前从来没处理过这类伤口 |
[06:02] | So I honestly don’t know. | 所以说实话我不知道 |
[06:19] | We’ll be safe down here, | 我们在这底下是安全的 |
[06:21] | at least for a while. | 至少目前是 |
[06:24] | I can’t believe I abandoned my mother. | 我简直不能相信自己抛弃了我母亲 |
[06:27] | She wanted you to live. | 她想让你活下来 |
[06:30] | – If you’d stayed there, you’d be de– – Dead? | -假如你留在上面 你就… -死定了 |
[06:33] | Maybe the world would be better off if I died and Ander lived. | 也许我死 安德活下来 才更好 |
[06:36] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[06:37] | Ander died protecting you. | 安德是为了保护你才死的 |
[06:39] | I can’t do this, okay? | 我做不来 好吗 |
[06:41] | My mother always had an answer and a plan. | 我母亲一向有主见有计划 |
[06:44] | And now all you want is to have her standing here. | 而如今你只希望她能站在你面前 |
[06:47] | Lyria, I felt the same when Cephelo died. | 黎瑞娅 沙弗洛死的时候我也有这种感觉 |
[06:49] | He was a lying, thieving Rover, | 他是个撒谎成性 小偷小摸的流浪者 |
[06:52] | but he sacrificed himself so that I could live. | 但他牺牲了自己 好让我活下去 |
[06:57] | So, what do I do? | 所以我该怎么办 |
[07:02] | No more running. | 不再逃避 |
[07:03] | We find Cogline. | 我们去找克格莱恩 |
[07:04] | Your mother said he would explain everything. | 你母亲说他会解释一切 |
[07:07] | Lyria, | 黎瑞娅 |
[07:09] | we’re gonna fight to win your kingdom back. | 我们要抗争 要赢回你的王国 |
[07:25] | The more we drain, the worse it seems to get. | 我们抽血越多 情况就越糟糕 |
[07:32] | He slipped into a coma. | 他陷入昏迷了 |
[07:34] | No. | 不 |
[07:35] | No, there’s gotta be a way we can wake him up. | 不 一定有办法能救醒他的 |
[07:38] | I’m afraid I’m out of ideas. | 我恐怕是没办法了 |
[07:45] | We aren’t just giving up? | 我们就这样放弃吗 |
[07:48] | He was just starting to accept me. | 他才刚开始接受我 |
[07:51] | – Mareth. – No. I trusted you, Wil. | -梅瑞思 -不 我多信任你啊 威尔 |
[07:54] | Bandon has the skull now, and my father is dying. | 如今班登拿到了头骨 而我父亲就要死了 |
[07:59] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:12] | Come on. | 别死啊 |
[08:14] | You have to fight. | 你必须要抗争 |
[08:16] | You need to fight. | 你一定得抗争 |
[08:18] | You have to. | 一定要 |
[08:21] | I can’t do this without you. | 我不能没有你 |
[08:49] | Wil? | 威尔 |
[08:58] | How is he? | 他怎样了 |
[08:59] | The same. | 还是老样子 |
[09:03] | Look, about what I said I… | 听着 我之前说的话… |
[09:05] | Don’t apologize. You were right. | 别道歉 你说得对 |
[09:08] | Allanon saw it clear as day. Bandon played me for a fool. | 亚拉农看得很明白 班登把我耍了 |
[09:12] | You’re a good person, Wil. | 你是个好人 威尔 |
[09:14] | You care about people. That’s not a weakness. | 你心系群众 这不是弱点 |
[09:17] | It does not change the fact that I am the reason | 这并不能改变我才是导致 |
[09:19] | Allanon is in a coma and that Flick is dead. | 亚拉农昏迷 弗利克死了的原因 |
[09:23] | Every time I try to do the right thing, | 每次我想做正确的事时 |
[09:26] | it all goes wrong. | 都会出岔子 |
[09:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:29] | You want to wallow in self-pity? | 你要自怜自哀吗 |
[09:31] | Okay, that’s fine. | 这没关系 |
[09:32] | But it’s not gonna help us save Allanon, | 但这对我们救亚拉农没帮助 |
[09:34] | or defeat the Warlock Lord. | 或打败巫王 |
[09:37] | We’ve tried magic and medicine. | 我们已经尝试了魔法和医疗 |
[09:42] | I’m not sure what else we can do. | 我不确定我们还能做什么 |
[09:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:00] | Allanon and I have a complicated relationship. | 亚拉农和我的关系很复杂 |
[10:04] | But he means a lot to me. | 但他对我很重要 |
[10:07] | Just don’t tell him I said that, okay? | 别告诉他我说过这句话 |
[10:11] | I’m pretty sure he already knows that. | 我很确信他已经知道这点了 |
[10:15] | We’re gonna figure out a way to save your father. | 我们会找到办法救你父亲 |
[10:22] | There hasn’t been any change. | 没什么好转 |
[10:25] | When Allanon came here last year to ask me to train you, | 亚拉农去年来找我训练你的时候 |
[10:30] | he left this is my care. | 他把这个留给了我 |
[10:32] | I thought it might be of some help now. | 我想这会它也许能帮上忙 |
[10:38] | The codex of Paranor. | 帕瑞诺法典 |
[11:06] | Eretria. | 埃蕾崔娅 |
[11:33] | Amberle? | 安波莉 |
[11:35] | The darkness is almost here. | 黑暗即将来临 |
[11:38] | Wil is in Storlock. Bring him to the Ellcrys. | 威尔还在司铎拉克 带他去艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[11:42] | He is the last hope. | 他是最后的希望 |
[11:51] | Show yourself! | 出来 |
[11:55] | It’s only me. | 是我 |
[11:57] | I’ve been dodging Crimson soldiers for hours. | 我躲避猩红军几个小时了 |
[12:01] | Thank goodness you’re both safe. | 谢天谢地你们都安全 |
[12:03] | I heard what happened to King Ander. | 我听说了安德国王的事 |
[12:04] | I hoped I’d find you here. | 我希望能在这里找到你们 |
[12:10] | Eretria, what is it? | 埃蕾崔娅 怎么了 |
[12:13] | Amberle. | 安波莉 |
[12:16] | She appeared to me again. | 她又来找我了 |
[12:22] | The answer must be in here somewhere. | 答案一定在这里的某处 |
[12:25] | It would help if I could actually read any of it. | 如果我真的能读懂就最好了 |
[12:31] | Wait, wait, wait. Let me try. | 等等 等等 让我试试 |
[12:44] | – Wait, can you– – Read Druid? | -等等 你会 -读德鲁伊语吗 |
[12:48] | – Yeah. – Since when? | -是的 -什么时候会的 |
[12:51] | My mom taught me. | 我妈教我的 |
[12:55] | I thought she didn’t want you | 我还以为她不想让你 |
[12:56] | to have anything to do with magic or Allanon. | 和魔法或者亚拉农扯上关系 |
[13:01] | She kept letters. | 她留着信件 |
[13:03] | Ones that he had written her. | 他以前写给她的那些 |
[13:06] | She’d read them to me, | 她会读给我听 |
[13:07] | said that they were in a secret language. | 说它们是用一种神秘语言写的 |
[13:12] | That was when I was younger, | 那是我小时候 |
[13:14] | before I knew the truth. | 知道真相以前了 |
[13:18] | Love letters from Allanon. | 亚拉农写的情书 |
[13:20] | Can’t even imagine. | 简直不敢想象 |
[13:23] | He may be a Druid but he still has feelings. | 他或许是德鲁伊 但他也是有情感的 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:33] | I think I found a way to wake him up. | 我想我找到唤醒他的方法了 |
[13:36] | How? | 怎么做 |
[13:38] | It says I need to enter his “Dream state.” | 这里说我要进入他的”梦乡” |
[13:40] | Once I’m there, I can bring him back. | 一旦我进去了 我就能带他回来 |
[13:42] | Just like that? | 就这么简单吗 |
[13:44] | There is a catch. | 有个关键 |
[13:48] | If Allanon dies while I’m in there, | 如果我在那里的时候亚拉农死了 |
[13:50] | I die, too. | 那我也会死 |
[13:53] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[13:55] | – That’s too risky. – Magic always has a price. | -太危险了 -魔法总会付出代价 |
[13:57] | Right? | 没错吧 |
[13:58] | I’m willing to make the sacrifice. | 我愿意作出牺牲 |
[14:00] | – Mareth. – He’s my father, Wil. | -梅瑞思 -他是我父亲 威尔 |
[14:03] | I can’t just sit back and watch him die. | 我不能袖手旁观看着他死 |
[14:07] | You would do it. | 换你也会这么做 |
[14:14] | If the Ellcrys called to you, | 如果艾尔奎斯圣树召唤了你 |
[14:16] | then we have to assume that | 那我们必须假设 |
[14:17] | the Warlock Lord will be woken from his slumber. | 巫王会从睡眠中被唤醒 |
[14:21] | You need to find Wil. | 你得找到威尔 |
[14:22] | Get him to the Ellcrys. | 让他去艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[14:24] | What about Lyria? | 黎瑞娅呢 |
[14:26] | She will be under my protection. | 我来保护她 |
[14:28] | With your mother captured, you are the key to Heaven’s Well. | 你母亲被抓了 你是天堂井的关键 |
[14:30] | I need to get you as far away as possible. | 我得让你尽可能地远离 |
[14:32] | I don’t understand. What’s Heaven’s Well? | 我不明白 天堂井是什么 |
[14:35] | You’ve heard the story of the Silver River? | 你听说过银河的故事吗 |
[14:37] | Of course. Every kid in Leah has. | 当然 利亚的每一个孩子都听说过 |
[14:40] | Long ago, a mystical king, poured magic sand into the river, | 很久以前 一位神秘的国王把魔法沙撒进河里 |
[14:42] | turning it silver, | 把它变成了银色 |
[14:44] | giving life to the Four Lands. | 把生机带给了四境 |
[14:46] | Like every myth, | 就像每个神话故事 |
[14:48] | it contains a grain of truth. | 它包含了一点事实 |
[14:50] | The river is magic. | 这条河是有魔法的 |
[14:51] | You are a descendant of that magical king’s bloodline. | 你是那位魔法国王的后裔 |
[14:56] | The source of the magic, | 这个魔法的源头 |
[14:57] | is Heaven’s Well. | 就是天堂井 |
[15:00] | If the Warlock Lord returns, | 如果巫王回归 |
[15:03] | he will be coming for the Well. | 他一定会去找井 |
[15:06] | And you. | 还有你 |
[15:08] | Where are you taking her? | 你要带她去哪 |
[15:11] | Back to the enclave. | 回飞地去 |
[15:12] | She’ll be safe in the Wilderun. | 她在狂野之地是安全的 |
[15:15] | It’s what your mother would want. | 你母亲也会这么想的 |
[15:17] | Go, get ready. | 去吧 做好准备 |
[15:19] | We need to leave before sunrise. | 我们得在日出之前离开 |
[15:27] | If the Warlock Lord is back, | 如果巫王回归了 |
[15:29] | the more susceptible you will be | 你就会越来越受到 |
[15:30] | to the darkness that sleeps inside you. | 你内心沉睡的黑暗的影响 |
[15:33] | You must find Wil at all costs. | 你必须不惜一切找到威尔 |
[15:35] | He’s the only one that can stop the Warlock Lord. | 他是唯一能阻止巫王的人 |
[15:38] | And help save me from myself. | 也能帮助我拯救自己 |
[15:51] | He’s fading fast. | 他虚弱得很快 |
[15:53] | If you’re going to risk doing this, then we must act now. | 如果你准备冒这个险 我们必须现在进行 |
[15:56] | We need to cut this rune into his skin, | 我们得把这个如尼文刻进他的皮肤 |
[15:58] | just above his heart. | 就在心脏上方 |
[16:06] | Then the mirror image of the symbol | 然后这个符号的镜像 |
[16:07] | has to be carved into my palm. | 必须刻在我手心上 |
[16:10] | Once the runes are joined, | 如尼文重合后 |
[16:12] | I’ll recite this incantation | 我就念这个咒语 |
[16:13] | and be transported into his dreamscape. | 然后进入他的梦境 |
[16:15] | From which you might never return. | 你可能会回不来的 |
[16:18] | I can’t let you do this. Let me go. | 你不能去 我去吧 |
[16:20] | He’s my father, Wil. | 他是我父亲 威尔 |
[16:21] | You, of all people, should understand. | 你应该最清楚 |
[16:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | Just know, that I will not leave your side | 记住 在你俩安全返回前 |
[16:31] | until you’re both back here safe and sound. | 我不会离开你的 |
[16:39] | I’m in your hands. | 靠你了 |
[17:22] | Seize him! | 抓住他 |
[17:39] | I claim this Fortress in the name of the Warlock Lord. | 以巫王之名 我要占用这座城堡 |
[18:27] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[18:28] | You are doing great. | 你表现得很好 |
[18:29] | There’s that bedside manner I remember. | 你当医师时就爱这么说 |
[18:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:22] | Maybe I read it wrong. | 也许我念错了 |
[19:52] | Allanon? | 亚拉农 |
[19:56] | Allanon! | 亚拉农 |
[20:14] | Today we join the kingdoms of Leah and Arborlon | 今天利亚和阿博隆两国在此 |
[20:18] | and cleanse the world of magic and all its defenders. | 清除魔法和所有的守卫者 |
[20:21] | Bring out Ander’s body. | 把安德的尸体带上来 |
[20:40] | Show such disrespect to the dead. | 对死者这么不尊重 |
[21:04] | You have been accused of treason, | 你被指控叛国 |
[21:06] | crimes against the state. | 反国家罪 |
[21:09] | Punishment is death. | 被判处死刑 |
[21:17] | You plotted my assassination, | 你设计暗杀我 |
[21:19] | protected and defended magic users throughout the Four Lands. | 保护四境的魔法使用者 |
[21:23] | Admit your crimes. Repent, pledge your loyalty to the Crimson | 承认你的罪行 忏悔并发誓报效猩红军 |
[21:28] | and I will grant you mercy. | 我可以大发慈悲 |
[21:35] | I refuse to recognize you or the authority of this court. | 我并不认可你以及这个法庭 |
[21:41] | And you can save your mercy. | 省省你的慈悲吧 |
[21:45] | You can shove it up your ass. | 别浪费口舌了 |
[21:53] | So be it. | 那好吧 |
[21:58] | Go door to door. | 挨家挨户通知 |
[21:59] | I want every man, woman and child | 所有大人孩子 |
[22:01] | gathered in the streets to witness Crimson justice. | 都得来围观猩红军的正义审判 |
[22:05] | The sentence will be carried out at sunset. | 日落行刑 |
[22:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[22:54] | I’m trying to save you. | 我来救你啊 |
[22:56] | I do not need saving. | 我不需要救 |
[23:00] | You know, a “Thank you” might be nice. | 说句谢谢不行吗 |
[23:03] | That thing almost gutted me. | 那玩意差点撕了我 |
[23:04] | The very reason you should be in Storlock and not here. | 所以你应该待在司铎拉克 而不是这 |
[23:09] | I’m not leaving here without you. | 我要跟你一起回去 |
[23:10] | I am not ready to return to the land of the living. | 我还没准备好回到人间 |
[23:13] | It is not time yet. | 还不是时候 |
[23:15] | I’ve spent my whole life wondering about you. | 我这辈子都在琢磨你 |
[23:17] | What you were like, what you would think of me. | 你是什么样的人 你怎么看我 |
[23:20] | And now that I’ve found you, | 现在我找到你了 |
[23:20] | I’m not about to let you disappear again. | 我才不会让你再消失 |
[23:24] | There is a lot more at play here than just your feelings. | 我不能只为了照顾你的感受 |
[23:28] | You’re my father, | 你是我父亲 |
[23:30] | it doesn’t get more important than that. | 没有比这个更重要的了 |
[23:35] | Even if you don’t care about me, | 哪怕你不在乎我 |
[23:36] | I know you care about protecting magic. | 我知道你想保护魔法 |
[23:39] | Don’t you wanna pass on that knowledge? | 你不想传承下去吗 |
[23:42] | Did I say I wasn’t coming back? | 我说我不回去了吗 |
[23:44] | I said it was not time yet. | 我说还不是时候 |
[23:46] | There is someone I must find. | 我得找个人 |
[23:48] | Who I can only commune with in this world. | 在这里我只能跟他交谈 |
[23:52] | Well then, let’s go find him. | 那我们去找他吧 |
[24:01] | You can do this, Mareth. | 你可以的 梅瑞思 |
[24:22] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[24:24] | Amberle came to me again. | 安波莉又找我了 |
[24:26] | She said the darkness is almost here | 她说黑暗即将降临 |
[24:28] | and that you’re our last hope. | 你是我们最后的希望 |
[24:45] | This is Hadeshorn. | 这是海德肖恩 |
[24:48] | The sacred lake of the Druids. | 德鲁伊的圣湖 |
[25:06] | Come. | 来 |
[25:15] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[25:19] | Do not let your eyes deceive you. | 别被眼睛骗了 |
[25:22] | This water is lethal for those who have not been called. | 这水对未被召唤的人来说是致命的 |
[25:26] | Meaning me. | 也就是我 |
[25:29] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[26:09] | Bremen. | 布莱梅 |
[26:10] | It’s been too long. | 好久不见 |
[26:12] | When last we spoke, | 上次咱俩见面时 |
[26:15] | you foretold that another Druid had emerged. | 你说另一个德鲁伊出现了 |
[26:19] | I trained Bandon, believing he was the one. | 我就训练班登 我以为是他 |
[26:22] | I pushed him to control his powers. | 我让他控制他的力量 |
[26:26] | But now he has walked the path of darkness. | 结果他走上了黑暗的道路 |
[26:30] | I said another had emerged. | 我说另一个出现了 |
[26:32] | But Bandon was not the one I spoke of. | 但说的不是班登 |
[26:35] | I was referring to another, | 我说的是另一个 |
[26:38] | one that possesses innate magic. | 天生就有魔法的人 |
[26:51] | How can it be so? | 怎么可能 |
[26:54] | She is my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[26:55] | Yes, and soon her powers shall outshine even yours. | 没错 不久她的力量甚至会超越你 |
[26:59] | But she will need your help to harness her gifts. | 但你需要你的引导来激发她的天赋 |
[27:16] | I only hope you have enough time | 我只希望在你死前 |
[27:17] | to train her before your mortal journey ends. | 你有足够的时间来训练她 |
[27:43] | Amberle was very clear. | 安波莉说得很清楚 |
[27:46] | We need to go to the Ellcrys. | 我们得去艾尔奎斯圣树 |
[27:48] | That’s harder than it sounds. | 说得容易 |
[27:50] | I spent weeks in the sanctuary, | 我在圣所待了好几周 |
[27:52] | laying my hand on the tree, | 扶着圣树 |
[27:54] | begging Amberle to reveal herself to me. | 祈求安波莉现身 |
[27:56] | But she never did. | 但她一直都不现身 |
[27:59] | But there’s gotta be a way. | 但肯定有办法的 |
[28:01] | Why else would she appear to me? | 不然她为什么会找我呢 |
[28:04] | Wil! They’re waking up. | 威尔 他们醒了 |
[28:50] | Wil. | 威尔 |
[29:00] | One of your runes just vanished. | 你身上有个如尼文消失了 |
[29:07] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[29:12] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:13] | I don’t know. It hurts. | 不知道 好疼啊 |
[29:21] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[29:23] | Everything is about to change. | 一切将要改变了 |
[29:28] | You are the next Druid. | 你是下一任德鲁伊 |
[29:42] | The Druidic runes on the back of my neck | 我背上的德鲁伊符文 |
[29:44] | are the physical manifestation of my magic. | 是我魔法的具象化 |
[29:46] | And they have begun to vanish. | 它们慢慢要消失了 |
[29:48] | And your magic along with them? | 你的魔法也会慢慢消失吗 |
[29:50] | But another has emerged. | 但另一位已经出现 |
[29:55] | You have been summoned to carry the torch of the Druids. | 你注定要接过德鲁伊的大旗了 |
[30:00] | Yeah, that’s one way to put it. | 这么说也行吧 |
[30:02] | What happens once all your runes have disappeared? | 你的如尼文都没了会怎么样 |
[30:06] | We have more serious concerns at hand. | 我们现在有更要紧的事 |
[30:13] | She has called to you again. | 她又找你了 |
[30:18] | She came to me in a vision. | 我在幻象中看到了她 |
[30:22] | Really looking forward to | 我真的很想学 |
[30:23] | learning this whole Druid mind-reading thing. | 德鲁伊的读心术 |
[30:25] | What are we talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[30:27] | Amberle appeared to me again. | 我又看到安波莉了 |
[30:29] | She said she needs to speak to Wil. | 她说她要找威尔 |
[30:32] | That he’s your last hope. | 说他是你最后的希望 |
[30:34] | But I don’t know how to get into the tree. I need your help. | 但我不知道怎么进入树中 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:37] | You don’t need help. | 你不需要 |
[30:40] | The Ellcrys has the answers you seek. | 艾尔奎斯圣树有你寻找的答案 |
[30:43] | Allanon, you don’t understand. | 亚拉农 你不明白 |
[30:44] | I’ve been to the tree so many times and I’ve never– | 我去圣树那很多次了 没有一次 |
[30:47] | This is different. | 这次不一样了 |
[30:49] | This time you have been summoned. | 这次你是被召唤过去的 |
[30:52] | You must get to Arborlon at once. | 你得赶紧去阿博隆 |
[31:19] | Doing okay, Your Highness? | 你还好吗 女王陛下 |
[31:24] | I’m feeling reflective. | 我在反省 |
[31:26] | I suppose that is to be expected. | 人之常情吧 |
[31:30] | Hard to see life for what it is when you’re living it. | 当局者迷嘛 |
[31:34] | My father used to say, no matter how long one walks this earth, | 我父亲曾经常说 不管人生在世多久 |
[31:39] | the end always comes sooner than you expected. | 结局总比你想象中来得快 |
[31:43] | Sounds like a cynical guy. | 感觉站着说话不腰疼啊 |
[31:44] | Oh, he was nothing if not practical. | 这都是他的自身的感悟 |
[31:49] | All I wanted was to safeguard my kingdom. | 我只是想保护我的国家 |
[31:54] | Protect my daughter and | 保护我的女儿 |
[31:56] | provide for her children’s children. | 照顾她的后代 |
[32:01] | I had only the best of intentions. | 我都是出于好心 |
[32:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:09] | I think we all start out that way. | 人之初性本善嘛 |
[32:12] | Then reality kicks us in the head. | 然后就被现实击垮了 |
[32:21] | And now the end has come, | 一切都要结束了 |
[32:24] | and it’s too late to right any wrongs. | 现在再补救为时已晚 |
[32:32] | I beg you. Find Lyria, protect her. | 求你一定要找到黎瑞娅 保护好她 |
[32:37] | Protect Heaven’s Well. At all costs. | 保护天堂井 不惜一切代价 |
[32:51] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[32:55] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[33:24] | I’m sorry I have to leave like this. | 很抱歉我这就得走了 |
[33:26] | No, of course, you need to go. | 不会 你必须得走了 |
[33:30] | I’m glad you made it back in one piece. | 看到你平安无事 我就放心了 |
[33:33] | As a Druid to boot. | 还变成了德鲁伊 |
[33:38] | So, what do you think Amberle wants? | 你觉得安波莉找你有什么事呢 |
[33:43] | Oh, I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[33:45] | Hoping she can | 希望她能 |
[33:46] | tell me what I need to know to defeat the Warlock Lord. | 告诉我怎么打败巫王吧 |
[33:50] | I’m sure it’s more than that. | 肯定不止这个 |
[33:54] | I know what she meant to you. | 我知道她对你有多重要 |
[34:00] | Yeah, I’ve wanted to see her for a year and now I get the chance. | 嗯 我找了她一年 现在终于有机会见她了 |
[34:07] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[34:09] | Well, along with a thousand other emotions. | 百感交集吧 |
[34:23] | Sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吧 |
[34:26] | Other than the weight of | 除了肩上担负 |
[34:27] | a thousand-year-old order on my shoulders, | 千年的使命 |
[34:30] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[34:32] | All right. | 好 |
[34:34] | I know Allanon hasn’t been the world’s greatest dad, | 我知道亚拉农不算是个好爸爸 |
[34:36] | but I’ll bet he’s a hell of a teacher. | 但他绝对是个好老师 |
[34:41] | Wil, we should go before we lose more daylight. | 威尔 我们得趁早走了 不然一会太阳落山了 |
[34:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[34:50] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[34:58] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别自责 |
[35:00] | You’re not the first girl to fall for Wil Ohmsford. | 你不是第一个喜欢上威尔·欧姆斯福德的女孩 |
[35:03] | I’m that obvious, huh? | 这么明显吗 |
[35:06] | Let’s just say, I’ve been there. | 这么说吧 我也经历过 |
[35:09] | I’d know that look anywhere. | 一眼就能看出来 |
[35:13] | Is it weird that I’m jealous of a tree? | 我吃一棵树的醋是不是很奇怪 |
[35:50] | You haven’t said three words since we left Storlock. What’s up? | 咱们从司铎拉克出来你就没说几句话 怎么了 |
[35:55] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 |
[35:58] | Your ears are turning red. | 你耳朵红了 |
[36:00] | You stole my line. | 干嘛学我说话 |
[36:05] | There is something I need to tell you. | 我有件事要告诉你 |
[36:08] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[36:10] | Ander’s dead. Riga killed him. | 安德死了 他被里加杀了 |
[36:17] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[36:19] | But now that he’s gone, what will become of the Elvin people? | 他死后 精灵族怎么办 |
[36:23] | I mean, he was the last in the royal line. | 他是皇室最后的血脉 |
[36:29] | Except he’s wasn’t. | 他并不是 |
[36:33] | – What? – Ander wasn’t the last. | -什么 -安德不是最后的血脉 |
[36:35] | His father, his brothers. Even Amberele. | 他父亲 他哥 甚至安波莉 |
[36:38] | King Eventine’s sister had a child. | 艾温坦国王的妹妹有个孩子 |
[36:40] | A girl. | 女孩 |
[36:43] | Mareth. | 梅瑞思 |
[36:44] | Mareth is the next in line for the throne of Arborlon. | 梅瑞思是阿博隆王座的继承人 |
[36:56] | A Druid sword? | 德鲁伊之剑 |
[36:59] | Of my own? | 给我的 |
[37:01] | It is time. | 是时候了 |
[37:09] | How does it work? | 该怎么用 |
[37:12] | You must focus. | 务必要专注 |
[37:22] | Try to clear your mind of distractions. | 清除脑中的杂念 |
[37:35] | Very good. | 很好 |
[37:39] | Now you must learn how to use this to fight. | 现在你得学怎么用这把剑来战斗 |