时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Motherfucker! | |
[00:26] | -What? What is it? -Take a look. | -嗯?怎么回事? -你自己看 |
[00:29] | Goddamnit! | 可恶! |
[00:33] | Motherfucker! | 混账东西! |
[00:35] | We have to get back to work! | 我们得立刻回去干活! |
[00:36] | Wait, are you okay to drive? | 等等 你这样能开车吗? |
[00:38] | -Yeah. -You sure? | -嗯 -你确定吗? |
[00:39] | Oh, yeah! Acts of foreign aggression really sober me up! | 确定!外势力的侵略行为 足够我清醒过来了! |
[01:00] | Perhaps I come in, and we finish this. | 要不让我进去 我们一起把这瓶给消灭了? |
[01:04] | Can’t. Lots of math homework due tomorrow. | 不行 明天有好多数学作业要交 |
[01:07] | Great, I’ll help you. It’s gonna be like a study date. | 正好 我来帮你学 一边约会一边学习 |
[01:11] | It’s trig. | 是三角诶 |
[01:12] | We do trigonometry in grade six back home. | 我们老家那儿六年级就教三角学了 书呆子 |
[01:15] | Nerd. | |
[01:19] | Anyway, my father wouldn’t approve. | 反正我爸也不会同意的 |
[01:22] | Of study? | 同意学习? |
[01:24] | Of you helping. | 同意让你帮我学 |
[01:26] | He does it with me. | 只有他能帮我学 |
[01:27] | Makes sure I struggle enough. | 好让我更加吃力一点 |
[01:30] | It looks all lit up, but no car in driveway. | 虽然灯都亮着 但车道里却没有车 |
[01:33] | I don’t think he’s home. | 我想他应该不在家 |
[01:35] | Maybe I should go in. | 也许我应该进去 |
[01:37] | Nah. | 不行 |
[01:41] | He promised he’d do it with me. | 他承诺过要他来帮我学的 |
[01:43] | He’s in there, waiting to pounce ’cause I’m late. | 他肯定在里面 就等着跳出来呢 因为我回家晚了 |
[01:49] | -Bye. | -Bye. -拜 -拜 |
[02:02] | Dad? | 爸? |
[02:09] | And what do you estimate the velocities are? | 据你估算速度是多少? |
[02:15] | Yes. Understood. | 好 明白了 |
[02:16] | The solar panels are still close to the Epsilon unit | 太阳能电板离艾瑟伦本体依旧很近 |
[02:20] | but on a slightly different trajectory. | 只不过轨迹略有不同 |
[02:22] | My guys are estimating we have around ten hours | 我手下的人估算 在它们分离太远以致无法重接以前 |
[02:25] | before they’re too far away to reattach. | 我们大约有十小时的时间 |
[02:28] | Ten hours? Easy. | 十小时?太容易了 |
[02:29] | We’re gonna Apollo 13 the shit out of this thing! | 我们要来他妈一回阿波罗13号! |
[02:31] | Space Force spirit! | 太空部队精神! |
[02:33] | Assess and inventory? | 评估状况 罗列选项 |
[02:35] | The panel joints were snipped cleanly in the open position. | 电板的接口在展开状态被完全剪断了 |
[02:38] | It’ll provide power if we can get it to touch Epsilon 6, | 如果我们能让它重新连上艾瑟伦6号 它就能继续提供能量 |
[02:41] | and if we do nothing, | 如果我们什么也不做 |
[02:42] | it’ll fall into atmosphere and burn up by tomorrow morning. | 它将坠入大气层 于明早前烧成灰烬 |
[02:45] | Okay, team, what do we think? | 好的 队员们 我们有什么想法? |
[02:50] | I think we should try to get the panels and reattach them. | 我想我们应该想办法搞到电板 然后重新接回去 |
[02:56] | Good. That’s a good suggestion. Good. | 很好 挺好的提议 好 |
[02:59] | Okay, team, what do we think? | 好了 队员们 我们有什么想法? |
[03:02] | Suppose we leave the panels on their trajectory | 我们应该可以让电板保持现有的轨迹 |
[03:04] | and use Epsilon’s adjustment thrusters to bring the craft to the panels? | 然后利用艾瑟伦的可调式推进器 将飞船驶向电板? |
[03:08] | -Interesting. -Great. Done. | -有点意思 -很好 解决了 |
[03:10] | And how are we powering the thrusters? | 那我们要怎么给推进器供能呢? |
[03:13] | Because the panels were the power source. | 因为动力源本来就是这些电板 |
[03:16] | Ah. | |
[03:18] | The connection nubs are exposed. | 连接点被暴露在了外面 |
[03:20] | Microwave irradiation of the nubs from the Alaska Microwave Telescope | 阿拉斯加微波望远镜上的 连接点所发射的微波辐照 |
[03:24] | might generate enough for thruster ignition. | 也许能产生足够的能量 来让为推进器点火 |
[03:28] | The craft will be above Alaska in 15 minutes. | 飞船15分钟后 就会从阿拉斯加上空经过 |
[03:30] | Uh-huh. | |
[03:32] | It’s almost dinnertime in Alaska. Are we sure that the nips will be exposed? | 现在阿拉斯加快到晚餐时间了 我们确定会“露点”吗? |
[03:37] | Nubs, sir. | “连接点暴露” 长官 |
[03:39] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[03:41] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事? 这边的气氛有点像是 在开好玩的过夜派对啊 |
[03:42] | Oh! This is a fun sleepover kind of energy, huh? | |
[03:46] | Get Alaska on the phone. | 让阿拉斯加来接电话 |
[03:47] | -Yes, sir. -No, don’t bother. | -是 长官 -不 别费劲了 |
[03:48] | The panels are headed for the atmosphere. | 电板已经向大气层飞去了 |
[03:50] | So… hurry, right? | 所以要赶快 对吧? |
[03:52] | The nubs won’t generate enough power to change directions. | 连接点所产生的能量 是不足以改变方向的 |
[03:55] | Epsilon will burn up. | 艾瑟伦要烧毁了 |
[03:56] | Never mind. Stupid. Stupid! | 当我没说 是个蠢主意 |
[03:59] | How did this guy get hired? | 怎么招了这家伙进来的? |
[04:01] | I’m the foremost aeronautical engineering theorist in Belgium. | 我可是比利时 最杰出的航空工程理论家 |
[04:05] | Oh, well, I didn’t realize that Belgium had a space force. | 我都不知道比利时也有支太空部队 |
[04:08] | Belgium is part of the European Space Agency | 比利时是欧洲航天局的一部分 |
[04:11] | because Belgium is part of Europe. | 因为比利时是欧洲的一部分 |
[04:14] | Great, ’cause there’s nothing stronger than a European Union. | 很好 因为世上没有 比欧盟更牢固的东西了 |
[04:17] | What’s after Brexit? | 英国脱欧后是啥? |
[04:18] | Frexit? Swexit? | 法国脱欧?瑞典脱欧? |
[04:20] | Shall we brainstorm? | 我们头脑风暴一下? |
[04:22] | Yeah, let’s do that. Let’s break up into teams. | 好的 就这么干 分成几个小组 |
[04:24] | Anybody under the rank of lieutenant general can take notes. | 任何军衔小于中将的人负责记笔记 |
[04:27] | And… anybody who’s from Belgium. | 任何来自比利时的人也是 |
[04:34] | Would we ever get to this flight equation? | 我们会否用到这个飞行器运动方程? |
[04:37] | -This is the satellite. -Right. | -这是卫星 -对 |
[04:40] | This is what’s come off of the satellite. | 这是从卫星上掉下来的东西 |
[04:42] | Yes, if we enter this way… | 对 如果我们这样进入… |
[04:43] | As long as the models match. | 只要模型是正确的 |
[04:45] | Keep in mind that we don’t have any glasses or protractors in space. | 要记住了 我们在太空里 可没什么眼镜和量角器 |
[04:49] | Would the thrust chamber assembly cluster… | 如果推力室及组件能更接近一些… 听着 你熟悉音爆这个概念吗? |
[04:52] | La-la-la, listen. Are you familiar with the sonic boom? | |
[04:55] | Fresh out of the oven! | 新鲜出炉! |
[04:56] | Here you go. Cookies. | 来咯 曲奇饼 |
[04:58] | Take one per person. One. Careful, they’re hot. | 一人一块 就一块 小心点 很烫 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:04] | “Manned space walk from the ISS.” | “让国际空间站派人太空行走过去” |
[05:07] | Hmm. That’s risky, and the ISS is 200 kilometers away. | 这样很冒险 而且国际空间站在200千米之外 |
[05:11] | If we ask for outside help, | 如果我们向外界求助 |
[05:13] | the whole world will know that the Chinese bufu’d our satellite. | 全世界都会知道 中国菊爆了我们的卫星 |
[05:16] | Next card. | 下一张 |
[05:17] | “Solar panels are like light sails. | “太阳能电板就像是太阳帆 |
[05:21] | Push them back with light.” | 用光把它们推回来” 有点意思 大和 |
[05:22] | Hmm. That’s interesting, Yamato. | |
[05:25] | It is, but how would we focus the sunlight in the right direction? | 确实 但我们要如何让阳光 集中到正确的方向上? |
[05:30] | -Retask a LEOT. -Next card! | -调用LEOT -下一张! |
[05:32] | That’s Low Earth Orbit Telescope. | 就是近地轨道望远镜 |
[05:34] | Next card, please! | 请读下一张! |
[05:35] | Yamato, there is something there. | 大和 这思路有点希望 |
[05:36] | Why don’t you take Swedberg and Carter | 不如你跟斯维德伯格和卡特 |
[05:39] | and noodle it around a little bit? | 一起去研究研究? |
[05:41] | Good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[05:43] | Okay, what have we here? | 好的 看看我们还有什么? |
[05:45] | This says… | 上面只写了“炸” |
[05:46] | “Bomb.” | |
[05:49] | -I don’t know if that is a noun, a verb, | 我不知道这是个名词呢 还是个动词 |
[05:52] | or an adjective describing my outfit. | 或者是用来描述我穿着的形容词 |
[05:55] | All right, let’s not just dismiss that out of hand. | 好吧 我们还是不要立即把它否决掉 |
[05:57] | What about a bomb? | 弄个炸弹怎么样? |
[05:58] | In my experience with the Air Force, that was very often the right answer. | 以我在空军的经验来看 炸弹是常见的正确解答 |
[06:02] | Very, very often. | 相当之常见 |
[06:04] | Are we now pretending we have tons of time? | 现在是不是要假装 我们有的是时间了? |
[06:07] | We don’t! | 我们没有! |
[06:07] | Okay, then who would like to elaborate on their idea of “bomb”? | 好 那谁愿意出来具体解释一下 自己这个炸弹的提议? |
[06:19] | All right, it was me! | 好吧 是我写的! |
[06:20] | Maybe it’s a small smart bomb, very targeted. | 也许这是一个智能小炸弹 非常精准的那种 |
[06:25] | I don’t see how that could help. | 我不明白这能起到什么作用 |
[06:26] | All right, a big fuckin’ bomb. That was my first instinct, anyway. | 好吧 那就他妈搞个大炸弹 反正我的第一反应也是这个来着 |
[06:29] | -That’s no better. -Shockwaves! | -没什么区别 -震荡波! |
[06:31] | -It’s a vacuum. -Space is a vacuum. | -这是真空环境 -太空是真空的 |
[06:33] | Vandeveld, take Chan, and work out the details. | 范德菲尔德 带上陈 一起去把细节设计出来 |
[06:37] | Noodle it around. | 去研究研究 |
[06:55] | I don’t get it. | 我看不懂 |
[06:57] | I don’t get it. | 我看不懂 |
[06:59] | “Tangent X”? | “正切X”? |
[07:02] | Dad! | 爸! |
[07:04] | Assess and inventory. | 评估状况 罗列选项 |
[07:05] | What assets do we have within a 100-mile radius of Epsilon? | 我们在艾瑟伦方圆160千米内 还有什么能用上的? |
[07:10] | Four pieces of space junk | 四件太空垃圾 |
[07:11] | consisting of three bags of garbage from a 1990 shuttle mission and a Tesla. | 分别是1990年航天任务所产生 三袋垃圾 外加一辆特斯拉 |
[07:17] | Also, there’s something here | 另外 这边还有一样东西 |
[07:18] | that this computer only identifies as “Mission X-12.” | 这台电脑上只显示了“X-12任务” |
[07:22] | I don’t have the security clearance to see what it is. | 我的安全许可级别不够 看不到是什么 |
[07:24] | Use my code. I’ll type it in. | 用我的密码 我来输入 |
[07:26] | Okay. | |
[07:40] | Okay. It’s open. | 好了 打开了 |
[07:42] | Assess and inventory. | 评估状况 罗列选项 |
[07:45] | This launched two months ago. On board: assault rifles, ten. | 这是两个月前发射升空的 搭载物品:突击步枪 十把 |
[07:49] | Assault rifles? | 突击步枪? |
[07:51] | This was not a scientifically useful mission, guys. | 这不是一项与科学相关的任务 各位 |
[07:55] | I kept it from you. | 所以我没有告诉你们 |
[07:56] | It was a very successful mission, ordered by POTUS himself, | 这项任务由总统本人亲自下令 结果非常的成功 |
[07:59] | which proved that assault rifles will work in the vacuum of space. | 证明了突击步枪 在太空的真空环境中也能正常使用 |
[08:03] | Which was never in doubt. | 这点没人质疑过 |
[08:04] | But now the Manchester Arms Company can advertise the R-9 | 但现在曼彻斯特军械公司 可以做广告说R-9突击步枪 |
[08:09] | as the official Space Force gun | 是太空部队的官方用枪 |
[08:12] | for committing mass shootings on the moon. | 在月球上制造大规模枪击事件用 |
[08:15] | Or hunting. | 或者是打猎用 |
[08:17] | Okay, okay, no politics, please! | 好了 请别谈政见! |
[08:19] | We all took an oath to defend the Constitution, | 我们都宣誓过要捍卫宪法 |
[08:21] | not a political party. | 而不是捍卫政党 |
[08:22] | We are all Americans here. | 在座的各位都是美国人 |
[08:24] | Even Chan and Vanden-f-flank. | 就连陈和范德…弗…弗兰克也是 |
[08:26] | -I’m an EU citizen. -Canadian. | -我是欧盟公民 -加拿大人 |
[08:28] | Indian immigrant. On a green card. | 印度移民 有绿卡 |
[08:31] | -Sri Lankan with an O-1 work visa. -We don’t have time for this! | -斯里兰卡人 O-1工作签证 -我们没时间搞这个! |
[08:34] | Keep going, Chan. | 继续 陈 |
[08:36] | Okay, also on board: assorted tool package 2-A. | 好的 搭载的还有:组合工具箱 2-A |
[08:39] | Bags of chimp food, ten. | 猩猩粮 十袋 |
[08:41] | Bags of dog food, ten. | 狗粮 十袋 |
[08:43] | Chimp, adult male. | 猩猩 成年雄性 |
[08:45] | Dog, adult male. | 狗 成年雄性 |
[08:47] | I’m in charge of animal experimentation. Why were there animals on board? | 动物实验是由我来管理的 上面怎么会搭载动物的? |
[08:52] | Would you like to handle that? | 你想来解释一下吗? |
[08:55] | The White House felt very strongly | 白宫强烈认为 |
[08:56] | that footage of a dogstronaut and a chimpstronaut would be worthwhile | 能拍到宇航狗狗和宇航猩猩的录像 是很值得的 |
[09:00] | and would be, um… | 这将会… |
[09:02] | what’s the word? | 怎么说来着? |
[09:03] | Viral. | “爆红网络” |
[09:04] | That reminds me, someone release Fuck Tony from the brig. | 这提醒到我了: 去个人把操蛋托尼从禁闭室里放出来 |
[09:07] | So the groundbreaking science was not enough. | 就是说史无前例的科学进展还不够 |
[09:10] | We needed a literal dog and pony show, recast with a chimp. | 我们需要搞些华而不实的东西 遛个狗 耍场猴戏才行 |
[09:14] | Yes! | 是! |
[09:15] | But that is something that we can work with. | 但是 这么一来我们可以做点文章了 |
[09:18] | We have a manned flight or man’s best friend. | 现在我们有了一架载人飞船 好吧 载的是人类最好的朋友 |
[09:21] | We have personnel in the field. | 前线有我们的人员了啊 |
[09:23] | Yes, but we have the best personnel here on the ground, | 对 但最佳人选在我们地上这里 |
[09:27] | and surely it is the people who invented the bus, | 而且修理巴士的最佳人选 |
[09:30] | rather than the driver, | 肯定是发明巴士的人 而不是司机 |
[09:32] | who are the best people to fix it. | |
[09:34] | You’re talking to a pilot. Remember who flies the plane. | 你可是在跟一个飞行员说话 记住到底谁才是开飞机的人 |
[09:37] | Most planes fly by autopilot. | 大部分飞机都是自动驾驶的 |
[09:39] | -Shut up, Chan. -Well, most buses, too. | -闭嘴 陈 -大部分巴士也是 |
[09:41] | Soon, everybody will be out of a job, except scientists. | 很快 所有人就都要失业了 除了科学家意外 |
[09:46] | I think Yamato’s light sail team are our best bet. | 我觉得大和的太阳帆团队 是我们最可靠的选择 |
[09:49] | Yeah, but I don’t understand what that is. | 是 可我不懂那是什么啊 |
[09:52] | Warren Buffett always says that he doesn’t invest in tech | 沃伦·巴菲特常说 他不在科技上投资 |
[09:55] | because he doesn’t understand it. | 因为他不懂科技 |
[09:57] | Wait, look, why do you distrust scientists? | 等等 你说说看 你为什么不信任科学家? |
[10:01] | You scientists say “don’t eat carbs” one day, | 你们这些科学家今天还说“别吃碳水” |
[10:04] | and “only eat carbs” the next! | 明天又改口说“只吃碳水”! |
[10:06] | Because of the large sample sizes and long time periods, | 这是因为对大量样本和长时间的需求 |
[10:09] | dietary science is by nature an imprecise sci– | 营养学本来就是一门不准确的学科… |
[10:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[10:12] | I wanna talk to this chimp. | 我想跟这只猩猩聊一聊 |
[10:14] | Can we get a video conference going? | 我们能来个视频会议吗? |
[10:16] | Chan, does it say who trained the dog and the chimp? | 陈 上面有没有写 是谁训练了这只狗和这只猩猩? |
[10:19] | Yes. I can have them brought in. | 有 我可以请他们过来 |
[10:22] | General, I have to warn you. | 将军 我必须先告诫你 |
[10:24] | We’ve pretty much ignored these animals for the last two weeks. | 过去的两周内 我们基本上算是忽略了这两只动物 |
[10:26] | It seems there was no provisions made to bring them home, so we… | 看起来没有进行任何 将它们带回家的准备 所以我们… |
[10:30] | ghosted them. | 跟它们玩了把消失 |
[10:32] | You what? | 你玩了啥? |
[10:33] | It’s standard. The reentry capsules are too expensive for animal missions. | 这是常规操作 返程舱对于动物任务来说太昂贵了 |
[10:37] | So, Laika, Gordie, Dezik, | 所以 莱卡、戈尔迪、德吉克、 丽莎、阿尔伯特二号 -阿尔伯特四号… -四号 |
[10:40] | -Lisa, Albert II, Albert IV… -Four. | |
[10:43] | …were all left there after the mission was accomplished, | 在任务完成后 全都被留在了那里 |
[10:46] | which, in this case, was apparently obtaining cute footage. | 而这次呢 原来是为了拍一些可爱的录像而已 |
[10:51] | That’s horrible. | 这也太糟糕了 |
[10:52] | Not nice. | 这样可不好 |
[10:53] | Shame on us! | 我们真可耻! |
[10:55] | I found some of the footage. | 我找到了一些录像 (“动物宇航员在工作” 太空部队媒体部:即刻公布) |
[11:11] | That is cute, though. | 不过确实挺可爱的 任务完成 |
[11:14] | Ah. Mission accomplished. | |
[11:16] | – Play it again. -No time. Come on, Brad. | -再放一遍 -没时间了 别瞎搞 布拉德 |
[11:25] | I’m Marcus and Theodore’s trainer. | 我是马库斯和西奥多的训练师 |
[11:27] | Ah. Uh, which one is the dog? | 哪一只是狗来着? |
[11:29] | Uh, Theodore. | 西奥多 |
[11:30] | Well, first things first, | 好了 当务之急是 |
[11:31] | which one would better suited to fix something? | 哪一只更适合修东西? |
[11:34] | Okay, well, probably Marcus. | 哦 这个嘛 应该是马库斯 |
[11:36] | It’s way more difficult for a dog to handle a tool. | 毕竟对狗来说 使用工具要困难许多 |
[11:39] | What exactly are you expecting him to do? | 你具体要让它做什么? |
[11:41] | I want him to do a spacewalk outside of the capsule, | 我想让它到航空舱外 进行一次太空行走 |
[11:44] | and weld two solar panels back onto the Epsilon 6. | 将两片太阳能电板焊回艾瑟伦6号上 |
[11:48] | Okay, well, that’s not gonna happen. | 好吧 这是不可能的 |
[11:50] | It had better happen because it is our best hope | 最好给我想办法变可能了 因为这是我们 挽救这颗价值数十亿卫星的最大希望 |
[11:52] | of salvaging a satellite worth billions. | |
[11:54] | Our best hope are Yamato’s light sails. | 我们的最大希望是大和的太阳帆 |
[11:57] | Shh! Corporal, what are the challenges here? | 下士 这会面临哪些挑战? |
[12:00] | Well, it takes quite a while to train a new behavior, | 这个嘛 训练新行为要花上不少时间 |
[12:03] | and this sounds like a string of new behaviors. | 而这听起来像是一系列的新行为 |
[12:05] | Uh, the experiment ended at least ten days ago, | 还有 实验至少在十天前就结束了 |
[12:07] | so I don’t know what treats are left to reinforce him with. | 所以我不知道还剩下什么点心 来强化它的行为 |
[12:10] | What about duty? Is that not enough of a treat anymore? | 那“职责”呢? 如今职责也算不上点心了吗? |
[12:14] | Look, I’ll do my best. | 好吧 我会尽力的 |
[12:15] | And I will try to impress upon him the importance of this new mission. | 我会努力让它牢记 这项新任务的重要性 |
[12:19] | All right, so how do you communicate with… | 好了 那你是如何跟它交流的? |
[12:23] | What? Marcus is it? | 叫啥来着?马库斯? 手语 |
[12:24] | Uh… sign language. | |
[12:26] | You do realize this is a chimpanzee? | 你知道这是一只黑猩猩 对吧? |
[12:28] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 是 当然了 |
[12:29] | A Space Force chimpanzee named Marcus. | 一只名叫马库斯的太空部队黑猩猩 |
[12:33] | All right, get him up on the screen. We do not have much time. | 好了 把它连到屏幕上来 我们没什么时间了 |
[12:37] | Marcus! | 马库斯! |
[12:40] | Marcus? | 马库斯? |
[12:43] | Here, Marcus! | 这边 马库斯! |
[12:44] | -Up here. | 这里! |
[12:51] | What is he doing? Is he signing something? | 它在干什么呢?用手势比划什么吗? |
[12:53] | Yes. He’s saying “baby monkey.” | 是的 它在说“猴宝宝” 天呐 它想自己的孩子了 |
[12:56] | Oh. Jesus, he misses his children. | |
[12:58] | No. In nature, chimps eat baby monkeys whenever they can their hands on them. | 不 在大自然中 猩猩只要有机会找到猴宝宝 就会把它们吃掉的 |
[13:02] | Google it. | 去谷歌一下 |
[13:04] | Probably just sick of his regular chimp food. | 可能只是厌倦了它平常吃的猩猩粮吧 |
[13:07] | Oh, my word. | 我的天呐 |
[13:09] | This is absolutely disgusting. Look. | 这真是太令人作呕了 您看 |
[13:13] | -Yeah, they eat human babies, too. | 是啊 它们也会吃人类宝宝 查查看吧 别查了!这是只野生动物 |
[13:15] | -Look that up. -Stop. Stop. It’s a wild animal. | |
[13:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[13:19] | He has a different morality, | 它的道德观不一样而已 |
[13:21] | and NASA was riddled with ex-Nazis, | 国家航空航天局 以前还有好多前纳粹呢 |
[13:24] | so… who are we to cast stones? All right. | 所以 我们又有什么权利来指责别人呢? 好了 告诉马库斯 我们会给它猴宝宝的 |
[13:28] | Tell Marcus we will get him baby monkey. | |
[13:32] | But first, he has to do something for us. | 但首先 它得为我们做件事 |
[13:36] | Something for his country. | 为它的国家做件事 |
[13:38] | We’re not going to give him baby monkey. | 我们是不会给它猴宝宝的 |
[13:40] | Of course we’re not, Dr. Wolf, | 当然不给了 沃尔夫博士 |
[13:41] | but sometimes you have to lie to people in order to motivate them. | 但有时候为了激励人 你难免要对他们说谎 |
[13:44] | Like your promotion or your sabbatical. | 比如你的提拔或学术休假 |
[13:47] | -What? -Tell him! | -什么? -告诉它! |
[13:49] | We know Marcus want treat. | 我们知道 马库斯 想要 点心 |
[13:52] | But first, Marcus go outside. | 首先 马库斯 去外面 |
[13:58] | “Go outside, die.” | “去外面 死 ” |
[13:59] | No die. Helmet. | 不死 头盔 |
[14:02] | He can put on his helmet. That’s one of his behaviors. | 它会自己戴头盔 这是它会的行为之一 |
[14:04] | Also, his helmet has a laser that we can activate, | 另外 它的头盔上 有一个我们可以激活的激光器 |
[14:07] | and when it shines on something, Marcus will try to manipulate that thing. | 当它照在什么东西上 马库斯就会去操作那样东西 |
[14:15] | “Bored. Hungry. Horny.” | “好无聊 肚子饿 性饥渴” |
[14:17] | Tell him, “I know bored. | 跟它说 我了解无聊 |
[14:20] | Sorry hungry. | 真抱歉 肚子饿 |
[14:22] | Horny bad. | 性饥渴 不好 |
[14:24] | Space Force good. | 太空部队 好 |
[14:27] | Help Space Force. | 帮助太空部队 |
[14:29] | Get banana.” | 有香蕉吃 |
[14:33] | “No smell banana. Where banana?” | 没闻到香蕉 哪里香蕉? |
[14:37] | Banana there. | 香蕉 那里 |
[14:38] | Special banana. | 特别香蕉 |
[14:40] | Frozen banana. | 冷冻香蕉 香蕉 |
[14:42] | Mmm! Banana. | |
[14:45] | Why are we doing this? | 我们干嘛要搞这个啊? |
[14:47] | Open the cage. Let him come out and put on his helmet. | 打开笼子 让它出来戴头盔 |
[14:52] | If we can get the helmet on and the camera turned on, | 假如我们能让它把头盔戴上去 并且打开摄像头 |
[14:55] | and if he looks at the right tool on the tool wall, | 假如它能朝工具墙上对的工具看 |
[14:58] | I think I can get him to pick it up. | 我想我就能让它把这个工具拿起来 |
[15:00] | But those are big ifs. | 但这些假如很难发生 |
[15:03] | He’s doing it. Look at that, look at that. | 它在戴了 你瞧瞧 它要戴上了 |
[15:05] | There he goes. There he goes! | |
[15:09] | There! There, he– Look at– He did it! He did it. He’s ready for his spacewalk. | 对了!戴上了 你看 它成功过了! 它准备好去太空行走了 |
[15:13] | Goddamnit, I love this fucking chimp! | 该死的 我他妈太爱这只猩猩了! |
[15:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:17] | There’s the tool wall. | 工具墙在那边 |
[15:18] | What do you think the best tool would be for the job? | 你觉得哪件工具最适合这项工作? |
[15:21] | Probably the cordless drill. | 应该是那把无线电钻 |
[15:23] | Tell him, “Pick up the cordless drill.” | 告诉它:“拿起那把无线电钻” |
[15:26] | That’s not how it works. We have to wait till he looks at it. | 这样是起不了作用的 我们必须等它看才行 |
[15:29] | How much time left, Chan? | 还剩多少时间 陈? |
[15:31] | Six hours, 18 minutes. | 6小时18分 |
[15:33] | Okay, I’m gonna check on Yamato’s team. | 好了 我去看看大和的团队怎么样了 |
[15:35] | You keep playing with Murderous George. | 你继续跟“杀人猴乔治”玩吧 |
[15:38] | Get the– Get it! Get the drill! | 快拿…拿那个!快拿电钻! |
[15:39] | The half-angle identity of a tangent is normally written as | 正切的半角公式通常写作 |
[15:44] | -tangent alpha over two… | |
[15:47] | …equals sine alpha over one plus cosine Alpha… | |
[15:52] | Grandpa? | 爷爷? |
[15:54] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来啦? |
[15:55] | -How was Mexico? | 墨西哥还好玩吗? |
[15:57] | Hey, did those kidnappers get the money I wired them? | 嘿 那些绑架者 收到我汇过来的钱没? |
[16:00] | Oh, Grandpa, you have got to stop wiring money to scammers. | 噢 爷爷 你不能再给诈骗犯汇钱了 |
[16:05] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择啊 |
[16:07] | They were gonna sell you to a brothel in Guadalajara. | 他们本来要把你卖去 瓜达拉哈拉的妓院来着 |
[16:09] | That’s no life for a young lady. | 那样的生活可不是年轻女士能过的 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | I’m gonna send you an article from the AARP about Internet scams, okay? | 我发一篇退休人员协会 关于互联网诈骗的文章过来 好吗? |
[16:17] | I won’t even open it. | 我连打都不会打开的 |
[16:19] | Never clink on a link with the word “scam” in it, honey. | 永远也不要“电”击 那些写着“诈骗”的链接 亲爱的 |
[16:23] | There’s too many con artists out there. | 现在的骗子实在太多了 |
[16:26] | Wait, what– what time is it there? | 等等 你那边现在几点了? 哎呦 我也不知道 |
[16:28] | Oh, jeez, I don’t know. | |
[16:29] | My heart beats so slow lately. | 我最近的心跳好慢 |
[16:31] | I don’t even really sleep. | 我都不怎么睡觉了 |
[16:34] | Do you know anything about trig? | 你懂不懂三角啊? |
[16:36] | Trig? Yeah. That was the name of Roy Rogers’ horse. | “散脚”?懂 那是罗伊·罗杰斯马的名字 |
[16:40] | Why, you doing a crossword? | 怎么了 你在做填字游戏吗? |
[16:43] | Oh, no. Oh, God. Here we go. | 噢 糟糕 天呐 又来了 |
[16:46] | Uh, Erin, I’ll talk to you later. | 艾琳 我们回头再聊 |
[16:48] | There’s something going down over here. | 下边又出事了 |
[16:50] | -Your grandma needs me. | 你奶奶需要我 |
[16:52] | Uh, I gotta adjust that machine of hers. | 我得调节一下她的机器了 |
[16:55] | I’ve been giving her too much air. | 我给她加了太多空气 |
[16:57] | Okay. Love you. | 好的 爱你 |
[16:59] | Love you, too. Just get that money back to me whenever you can. | 我也爱你 方便的时候 把那笔钱还给我就行 |
[17:06] | There! | 那边! |
[17:07] | Oh, shit. He swung past again. | 该死 它又掠了过去 |
[17:10] | I think he is slowing down, though. | 不过我感觉它有点慢下来了 |
[17:12] | -Two hours left. –I know that, Chan. Thank you. | -还剩两小时 -我知道 陈 谢谢你啊 |
[17:14] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Press the laser. | 等等 按下激光 |
[17:16] | Oh, no, he just turned away. | 糟糕 它转开了 |
[17:19] | Oh, cr– No. Okay. There he goes! He’s looking at it again! Right now! | 天…不要 好吧 好了!它又在看着它了!就现在! |
[17:23] | No, missed it. | 不 错过了 |
[17:25] | Okay. That… | 好吧 这… |
[17:26] | Go! Now go! He’s there. | 快!就现在!它看着了 |
[17:28] | Go! Press it! | 快快快!按下去! |
[17:32] | -Yes! He did it! | 太好了!它做到了! |
[17:33] | All right! | 好耶! |
[17:35] | Okay, now we’re talking. | 好了 这还差不多嘛 |
[17:37] | Okay. Good. Good. Finally, he’s doing it. | 嗯 很好 它终于上手了 |
[17:40] | Tell Marcus to go to the airlock. | 叫马库斯去气闸室 |
[17:42] | It is time for our spacewalk. | 是时候进行我们的太空行走了 |
[17:45] | Should I tell Dr. Mallory? | 要我通知马洛里博士吗? |
[17:47] | Let’s surprise him with a successful mission. | 让我们用一个成功的任务 来让他惊喜一下吧 |
[17:49] | Aw, you’re killing it, boss man! | 干得漂亮啊 老大! |
[17:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛? |
[17:53] | Well, I saw history being made. | 我刚才见证了历史 |
[17:54] | I couldn’t resist being a part of it. So, up top. | 我可无法抗拒成为其中一部分啊 来击个掌吧 |
[17:57] | I fired you 17 hours ago. | 我17小时前就解雇了你 |
[17:59] | Yeah, you know what? In my experience, there’s “fired,” and then there’s fired. | 你猜怎么着? 根据我的经验 解雇有两种 一种是炒鱿鱼 一种是下马威 |
[18:02] | This one felt more like a “fired” type thing. | 刚才那一下感觉更像是下马威 |
[18:04] | But if I’m fired, I’m fired. I get it. Don’t even think about it now. | 但假如我真被炒了 那就炒吧 我理解 但你先别想这事儿 |
[18:07] | You’re busy. I’m not even here. You’re crushing it. | 你忙得很 就当我没在 你表现得棒极了 |
[18:13] | You can do it, Marcus. | 你能行的 马库斯 |
[18:18] | – Yeah! | 太好了! |
[18:22] | Holy shit. | 见鬼了吧! |
[18:24] | He’s got the chimp out of the capsule. | 他真把猩猩搞到航空舱外去了 |
[18:29] | – Oh, here he comes. Here he comes. | -耶! -噢 它去了 它真去了 |
[18:32] | There we go. Yeah. | 就这样 对 |
[18:33] | All right. Good. | 是的 很好 |
[18:36] | Dr. Mallory, just in time to see a Space Force hero | 马洛里博士 来得正好 你要亲眼目睹太空部队的大英雄 完成壮举了 |
[18:39] | kicking ass at the scene. | |
[18:41] | So, how fast is he approaching Epsilon? | 那么 它接近艾瑟伦的速度有多快? |
[18:44] | Two miles an hour in relative speed. | 相对速度每小时三千米 |
[18:46] | He should be able to grab the fin and use the drill | 它应该能抓住平衡翼并使用电钻 |
[18:48] | to connect the panel onto the body of the craft. | 将电板连回飞船的主体 |
[18:50] | -We can take over from there. -Marcus! You’re doing great. | -接下来就由我们接手了 -马库斯!你表现很棒 |
[18:53] | You see that fin? | 你看见那片翼了吗? |
[18:56] | That is where you grab on. | 你要抓的就是那里 |
[18:57] | Grab fin. Grab fin. | 抓住翼 |
[19:06] | Now grab the drill! | 现在抓住电钻! |
[19:09] | Pick up drill! | 拿起电钻! |
[19:12] | Both! Pick up both! Fin and the drill. | 两个都抓!一手一个!翼和电钻! |
[19:15] | Grab fin. Grab fin. | 抓住翼 |
[19:16] | Also drill. No! | 还有电钻 不要啊! |
[19:18] | Both fin and drill. Fin and drill. | 翼和电钻 |
[19:21] | -All right. No. Don’t… | 好了 不要 别… |
[19:23] | -What is he… No. | 它这是在干…不要 |
[19:24] | Marcus, don’t hit that. Bad Marcus. | 马库斯 别敲 马库斯不乖 |
[19:26] | -Don’t do that. -Whoa. | 别这样 |
[19:28] | No! | 不要啊! |
[19:29] | -Wait, he can’t bend that. -All right, no, no, no! | -等等 它弯不下来 -好了 不要! |
[19:31] | No, no, no. That’s very valuable. | 这可是很贵的 |
[19:32] | -Don’t smash. What are you telling him? | 别砸了 你在跟它说什么呢? |
[19:35] | Marcus, no smash! | 马库斯 别砸! |
[19:36] | -What is he doing? -He’s frustrated. | -它在做什么? -它很懊恼 |
[19:38] | He’s frustrated? | 它懊恼? |
[19:39] | You tell him that I’ve been up for 24 hours, | 你跟它说我才懊恼呢 我24小时没睡觉 |
[19:41] | and my career is at stake! | 而且这关系到我的职业生涯! |
[19:43] | There’s really no word for “career” in primate sign language, | 在灵长类手语中 没有“职业生涯”这个词 |
[19:45] | so I’ll just say, “Food-work in danger.” | 所以我就说“食物工作有危险” |
[19:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:51] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[19:53] | He’s doing it! | 它在钻了! |
[19:54] | Drill, Marcus! | 钻 马库斯! |
[19:55] | Drill for banana. | 为了香蕉而钻 |
[19:57] | Drill for the general’s food-work. | 为了将军的“食物工作”而钻 看 有亮光了 |
[20:00] | – Look, the lights. | |
[20:09] | There we go! All right. All right. | 就这样!好的! |
[20:12] | Wait! Hold off. Have him hold off. | 等等 先等一下 让它等一下 |
[20:15] | Wait. Marcus, stop! | 等等 马库斯 停! |
[20:20] | Oh! | |
[20:21] | Whoa, whoa. Shouldn’t he let go? | 应该让它放手吗? |
[20:22] | -Or should he hold– What? What should– -I don’t– | -还是应该让它抓…怎么?它应该… -我不… |
[20:25] | Is he supposed to let go or hold on? Get him to let go of it! | 到底应该放手还是抓住?叫它放手! |
[20:27] | Tell him to release the drill! | 让它松开电钻! |
[20:28] | -Tell him to release! -Release, Marcus. Release! Release! | 松开 马库斯 松开! 该死! |
[20:32] | Hoo-hoo… | |
[20:34] | Oh! Damn it! | |
[20:36] | Oh, mother of God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[20:42] | What happened to the tether? | 拴绳怎么回事? |
[20:43] | Snapped, it looks like. | 绷断了 好像 |
[20:45] | Oh, damn it. | 噢 该死 |
[20:47] | He’s heading on a trajectory to intercept the sun sometime next week. | 它正朝着太阳的方向飘去 该轨迹预计下周某时会与太阳相碰 |
[20:53] | Oh, fuck me! | 噢 要命! |
[20:57] | Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus… | 马库斯呀马库斯 太亏欠你了 马库斯 |
[20:59] | Oh, you did not deserve that, Marcus. | |
[21:03] | You tried so hard. | 你是这么的努力 |
[21:04] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[21:06] | -Brad. -Yes, sir? | -布拉德 -是 长官? |
[21:08] | See to it that he is awarded | 务必要授予它 |
[21:09] | the highest service medal that he is eligible for. | 它有资格获得的最高服役奖章 |
[21:13] | Well, he’s not eligible for anything because he’s an animal. | 它获得什么的资格都没有 因为它是动物 |
[21:15] | He is not an animal! He is a spaceman! | 它不是动物!它是宇航员! |
[21:18] | And no spaceman gets left behind. | 不能抛弃任何一个宇航员 |
[21:20] | Even one that eats babies. | 即便是那些吃婴儿的 |
[21:22] | And how is that different than veal? | 吃婴儿跟吃小牛肉又有多大区别? |
[21:25] | How much will it cost to go up and rescue him? | 上天去救它要花多少钱? |
[21:27] | You know what? No. | 你猜怎么着?不用说了! 我根本不想知道 |
[21:28] | No! I don’t even wanna know! | |
[21:30] | -‘Cause we are doing it. -It’s about 50 to 400 million dollars. | -因为我们是救定了 -大约五千万到四亿 好吧 反正它本来就会有一死的 |
[21:33] | Bleh. Okay, well, he was gonna die anyway. | |
[21:36] | No! No! | 不 不行! |
[21:37] | We are bringing him home! | 我们要带它回家! |
[21:39] | -Can he still hear us? -Probably. | -它还能听到我们吗? -应该吧 |
[21:42] | Marcus… | 马库斯… |
[21:44] | …this is General Naird. | 我是内尔德将军 |
[21:47] | Thank you, Marcus. | 谢谢你 马库斯 |
[21:50] | It is very difficult for an officer to send a spaceman into harm’s way. | 将一名太空士兵送入危险的境地 对于军官来说 是个很艰难的决定 |
[21:54] | Hoo… | |
[21:56] | And this… | 然而 这次的行动… |
[21:59] | did not go as planned. | 没有按照计划的发展 |
[22:01] | Clearly. | 这很显然 |
[22:03] | Long story short, | 长话短说 |
[22:05] | you are going to be hurtling towards the sun for about a week, | 你将会被抛向太阳 飞大约一周时间 |
[22:08] | but then… a giant metal space friend will come and rescue you, Marcus. | 但届时… 一个巨大的金属制太空朋友 会前来救援你的 马库斯 |
[22:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:20] | Yes, Marcus. | 没错 马库斯 |
[22:23] | Hoo-hoo. | “吼吼” |
[22:25] | Hoo… hoo. | |
[22:31] | We are awarding you the Two Star Rampant of the Space Force Ultimate Service Medal. | 我们要授予你这个二星“直立行走兵” 太空部队最高级的服役奖章 |
[22:38] | Marcus, God bless you. | 马库斯 上帝保佑你 |
[22:41] | You represent the best in all of us. | 你代表了我们所有人最好的一面 |
[22:45] | I knew that chimp. | 我认识这只猩猩 |
[22:47] | I managed his Facebook page. | 我帮它打理它的脸书页面 |
[22:49] | I follow him, yeah. | 我有关注它 是的 |
[22:52] | Hoo… | |
[22:54] | All right! | 好了! 我们试试西奥多吧 |
[22:55] | Let’s try Theodore. | |
[22:59] | -Who? -The dog. | -谁? -那只狗 |
[23:01] | The husky. Let’s see if he can hold the drill in his mouth. | 那只哈士奇 让我们看看它能不能用嘴巴叼电钻 |
[23:15] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[23:18] | I believe that Marcus, at some point in the last two weeks, | 我相信在过去的两周中 马库斯应该… 把西奥多吃掉了 |
[23:21] | must have eaten Theodore. | |
[23:26] | Seriously? | 有没有搞错? 这也太糟糕了 |
[23:28] | Well, that sucks. | |
[23:31] | And I just said he represents the best in all of us. | 我才刚说它代表了 我们所有人最好的一面 |
[23:34] | Take that back! | 这话我收回了! |
[23:35] | Brad, no medal for that asshole. | 布拉德 别给这个混蛋发奖章了 |
[23:38] | The dog is eaten. Oh, my God. | 狗被吃掉了 我的天啊 |
[23:40] | He ate the dog. | 它把狗给吃了 |
[23:41] | Theodore is the real hero here, not that fuckin’ monkey! | 西奥多才是真正的英雄 那只傻逼猴子可不是! |
[23:46] | How much time do we have left? | 我们还剩多少时间? |
[23:48] | Looks like 11 minutes. | 看来还有11分钟 |
[23:50] | Eleven minutes. All right, let’s try Yamato’s idea. | 11分钟 好吧 我们试试大和的主意吧 |
[23:52] | That won’t work now. | 但这主意现在不行了 |
[23:54] | Don’t be a sore loser, Adrian. | 别这么输不起啊 阿德里安 |
[23:55] | -Just try it! -No, it’s impossible. | -你试试不行吗! -不 不可能了 |
[23:58] | His idea was to gently push | 他的主意是缓缓地 |
[24:01] | the panels back toward the craft, | 将电板推回飞船 但… |
[24:04] | but now your chimp has flung them way past the craft, | 现在你这只猩猩把电板抛得太远了 |
[24:07] | so we would have to pull them back, | 于是我们得把它们拉回来才行 |
[24:10] | and there’s nothing we can transmit from Earth | 而我们从地球上发射的任何东西 |
[24:13] | that will pull anything. | 都不足以提供哪怕一点拉力 |
[24:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[24:16] | Yes, quite. | 是 很确定 |
[24:18] | I wish we had a tractor beam like in Star Trek. | 要是我们有 《星际迷航》里的牵引光束就好了 |
[24:20] | -Well, we don’t have– -I know that. | -但我们没有 -我知道 |
[24:23] | ‘Cause they don’t exist. | 因为那是不存在的 |
[24:25] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是 |
[24:30] | Whose is that? | 那是谁的? |
[24:31] | Switch to Marcus’s helmet cam. | 切换成马库斯的头盔摄像头 |
[24:38] | The Chinese. | 中国的 |
[24:41] | They’ve made a full orbit. | 他们已经跑完了整整一周 |
[24:42] | Those assholes. | 那些混蛋! |
[24:48] | Oh, no, no, no, Marcus. | 不要 马库斯 |
[24:51] | No. | 别 |
[24:52] | Marcus! | 马库斯! |
[24:53] | Mar– No. Resist, Marcus. | 马…不要 抵挡住 马库斯 |
[24:56] | Do not go willingly. | 别主动投诚 |
[24:58] | Remember the military code, Marcus. | 要牢记军队守则 马库斯 |
[25:00] | No! You will resist the enemy at all costs. | 不行!你必须不惜一切代价 全力抵抗敌人 |
[25:03] | Marcus, don’t… | 马库斯 别… |
[25:06] | Do not go with them! Marcus, they are the– | 别跟他们走!马库斯 别进去… |
[25:08] | You’re not doing it. | 不许你这么做 你啊! |
[25:09] | You! | |
[25:12] | Dog-eating bastard! | 吃狗的杂种! |
[25:17] | Uh… | |
[25:21] | Sec Def is on the phone. | 国防部长打来电话了 |
[25:26] | I’ll take it in my office. | 我回办公室里去接 |
[25:36] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:37] | So, I understand something is wrong with the Epsilon. | 据我了解 艾瑟伦出了点问题 |
[25:41] | Yes, I took over the rescue efforts personally, | 是的 我亲自指挥了救援行动 |
[25:44] | and it all pretty much went sideways. | 结果出了问题 |
[25:48] | We’ve got a chimpstronaut in Chinese hands. | 我们的宇航猩猩落到了中国人手上 |
[25:53] | I take full responsibility. | 我为此负全责 |
[25:55] | Did anyone try to bomb anything? | 有人试过炸点什么吗? |
[25:59] | I was talked out of it by the science team. | 科学团队说服了我不要炸 |
[26:04] | I will tender my resignation to POTUS. | 我将向总统递交辞呈 |
[26:08] | I think you’re being a little hard on yourself. Get some rest. | 我觉得你对自己有点太苛刻了 好好休息一下吧 |
[26:10] | Sounds like you’ve been awake and working for two days straight. | 听起来你好像两天没睡一直在工作 |
[26:20] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[26:28] | Hey, thanks for the pineapple, sir. | 嘿 谢谢您送的菠萝 长官 |
[26:30] | -I got it last night. -Hmm? | 昨晚我收到了 |
[26:32] | Oh. | |
[26:33] | Jesus, it feels like a week ago. | 天呐 感觉已经过了一周了 |
[26:37] | Well, I really screwed up tonight, spaceman. | 唉 今晚我真是犯了个大错 太空兵 |
[26:41] | We all make mistakes, sir. | 人人都会犯错 长官 |
[26:44] | Did anybody die? | 有人死了吗? |
[26:46] | Theodore. | 西奥多 |
[26:49] | The dogstronaut. | 宇航狗狗 |
[26:50] | -“The dog…” -He was a good boy. | -“宇航狗…” -它生前是只乖狗狗 |
[26:52] | So cute, and he could catch. | 可爱极了 还懂接物 |
[26:58] | It’s our first Space Force casualty. It’s just sort of weighing on me. | 这是我们太空部队第一个牺牲的 让我好不伤心 |
[27:03] | Yeah, um, how did it happen? | 嗯 是怎么回事啊? |
[27:06] | He was eaten by a crewmate. | 它被同乘的同事吃掉了 |
[27:09] | A chimpstronaut… | 一只宇航猩猩 |
[27:11] | who is now a POW in a Chinese satellite. | 它现在成了战俘 被关在了一颗中国卫星上 |
[27:20] | You have a difficult job, sir. | 您的工作很难做 长官 |
[27:25] | That chimp better keep his fuckin’ mouth shut. | 那只猩猩最好给我闭上他妈的嘴 |
[27:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:52] | Bug. | 宝贝 嘿 |
[27:55] | Oh, hey. | |
[27:57] | Hey. How’d the homework go? | 嘿 作业做得怎么样? |
[28:00] | Not good. | 不好 |
[28:02] | There was some stuff I didn’t understand, so… | 有些东西我理解不了 所以… |
[28:05] | Okay, well, let’s figure it out. | 好 那我们就来把它给搞明白了 |
[28:08] | No, come on. You look exhausted. | 不 不用了 你看上去很累 |
[28:09] | I’ll make it up later in the year with extra credit or something. | 我这学年晚些时候会补上的 拿个附加分什么的 |
[28:12] | No. Save extra credit for a rainy day. | 不行 附加分要留着 以备不时之需 |
[28:16] | We have time. Yeah… Yep. Let’s do it. | 我们还有时间 呃…对 我们做吧 |
[28:21] | Dad. | 爸 |
[28:22] | It’s okay. I’m good. | 没关系的 我可以的 |
[28:24] | You can bet the dads in China and Russia and India | 我敢打赌中国、俄国和印度的爸爸 |
[28:28] | aren’t too tired to help with a little math homework. | 在帮忙做数学作业时 是不会嫌累的 |
[28:31] | You need to know math, kiddo. | 你一定得学好数学 孩子 |
[28:33] | You could invent the thing that saves the world. | 说不定你将来 会发明拯救全世界的东西呢 |
[28:37] | That’s sweet, but come on, let’s be real. | 你这么说真好 但… 我们还是现实点吧 |
[28:42] | I’m being as real as a cinder block. | 我现实得像块煤渣砖 |
[28:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:49] | Okay, so on this one, we’re dealing with radians. | 好 那么 这一道是在考我们弧度 |
[28:53] | -So… -Oh, radians. Here we go. | -这真是太… -噢 弧度啊 放马过来吧 |
[28:56] | Okay, so the sine value is just the height of the Y coordinate or two. | 好 那么正弦值是Y坐标的高 也就是2 |
[29:00] | But now they wanna know the arcsine. | 但现在它要问我们反正弦 |
[29:02] | Or the… | 也就是… |
[29:03] | -Um… – What’s your angle? | 角度是多少? |
[29:05] | -45 – Um, forty-five. – Forty-five. | |
[29:07] | -And the other one is 45. – Right. | -另一只是45 -对 |
[29:09] | So 90 right angle. Really pretty easy. | 那么 90度直角 应该挺容易的 |
[29:11] | I could be remembering something from SAT prep. | 我本应该记得SAT备考课里有讲过… |
[29:13] | Draw the unit circle. | 先把单位圆画出来 |