时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | We got lucky with the master-welder applicants. | 我们在主焊工申请上的运气不错 |
[00:19] | These are the best in the nation. | 申请人都是全国最优秀的 |
[00:21] | Our top electrician prospect | 我们最看好的电工人选 |
[00:24] | is a contractor working out of Chicago. | 是一个在芝加哥外工作的包工头 |
[00:27] | He already has confidential security clearance, | 他已经有保密安全许可了 |
[00:30] | so that should save some– | 这样一来就能剩下不少… |
[00:32] | I’m sorry. Are we interrupting your workout? | 真不好意思 是不是我们打扰了你健身? |
[00:34] | Would you like us to come back when you’re done? | 你希望我们等你搞完之后再回来吗? |
[00:36] | Okay, cranky, I can still do this while you talk. | 好了 急脾气 我可以一边练 一边听你们说话的 |
[00:39] | Well, if I’m cranky, it’s because I’m running myself ragged | 如果我脾气急的话 那也是因为我在手忙脚乱地想办法 |
[00:43] | trying to adapt a four-year program for moon habitation | 把一个四年期的月球栖息项目 |
[00:47] | into something that’s ready to launch three days from now. | 缩短成一个能在三天后 准备好发射升空的东西 |
[00:51] | China forced our hand. | 是中国逼我们出手 |
[00:52] | If we don’t get up there before they fortify their base, | 假如我们不赶在 他们为基地设防之前登月 |
[00:55] | they could keep us off the moon forever. | 我们可能就会被永久拦在月球之外了 |
[00:57] | Sending construction workers into space. | 将建筑工人送上太空 |
[01:00] | What are we thinking? | 我们到底在想什么啊? |
[01:01] | Either we teach astronauts trades that may take years to master, | 我们要么把这些需要多年 才能精通的技艺教给宇航员们 |
[01:05] | or we teach tradesmen to be passengers on a rocket bus. | 要么就教会这些技工 如何做火箭巴士上的乘客 “请全程将手和脚放在车辆内 |
[01:08] | Please keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. | |
[01:12] | Do not barf in your helmet, or you will drown. | 别在头盔里吐出来 不然你会被淹死的” |
[01:15] | Chan gets it. Maybe we should let him handle this. | 陈就很明白 或许我们应该让他来负责 |
[01:17] | Oh, no. Moon habitation is my life’s work. | 不行 月球栖息是我毕生的心血 |
[01:19] | I just wanted to complain a bit. | 我只是想抱怨抱怨 |
[01:21] | Well, what a delightful waste of time. | 好吧 这时间浪费得真令人愉快 |
[01:24] | We have to make the selections today to stay on schedule. | 为了不落下进度 我们必须今天就把人选好 |
[01:28] | Would you like to call the winners with me? | 你想同我一起给最终人选打电话吗? 我做不到 |
[01:31] | Uh… yeah. I can’t. | |
[01:33] | I’m not gonna be around. | 我到时候就不在了 |
[01:35] | Chan, could you pack this stuff up for me? Thank you. | 陈 能请你帮我收拾一下吗?谢谢了 |
[01:40] | I’ve got my, uh, conjugal visit today. | 我今天要去配偶探监了 |
[01:42] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[01:43] | I’m nervous. It’s been a while. | 我很紧张 毕竟有一会儿了 |
[01:46] | Don’t put too much pressure on the act itself. | 别在那件事本身上施加太大的压力 |
[01:49] | Arousal is birthed in the brain. | 性兴奋是在大脑里形成的 |
[01:52] | I can’t tell you how creepy it is to watch you say the word “arousal.” | 我简直无法形容 听你讲“性兴奋”这个词有多猥琐 |
[01:56] | Just, all right, listen. | 那个 好吧 听着 |
[01:57] | I’ve, uh… got a cover story. | 我需要…找个托辞 |
[01:59] | I’m going to Denver. | 我要去趟丹佛 |
[02:00] | You’re going to Denver? | 你要去丹佛了? |
[02:02] | Hey, I’m going to Denver today, too. | 嘿 我今天也要去丹佛 |
[02:04] | I’m taking Captain Ali to the eye doctor. | 我要带阿里上尉去看眼科医生 |
[02:05] | Okay, good! | 哦 很好! |
[02:06] | Just make sure her eyes are healed before the launch. | 要确保她的眼睛赶在发射前好起来 |
[02:08] | Well, we should carpool, General. Save some gas. | 我们应该拼车去 将军 可以省点油 |
[02:10] | No. No. No. | 不 |
[02:12] | No. No. | |
[02:14] | No, he’s not going to– | 不 他不是要去… |
[02:15] | No! | 不! |
[02:16] | -I don’t want to carpool. -Why not? | -我不想要拼车 -为什么不啊? |
[02:19] | Uh… | |
[02:23] | I find your presence grating. | 我觉得你在身边很烦人 |
[02:28] | Oh. | |
[02:30] | Is it– Did– | 是不是…那个… |
[02:31] | Huh. | |
[02:33] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[02:34] | I appreciate the feedback, sir. | 我很感激您的反馈 长官 |
[02:36] | Oh… | |
[02:44] | -Do you think I hurt his feelings? -Yeah. | -我是不是伤他感情了? -是的 |
[02:46] | And I want you to include Fuck Tony in your final selection process. | 另外我想让操蛋托尼 也参与到你最终的选人过程中 |
[02:49] | Oh, hey, General. | 喔 嘿 将军 |
[02:51] | Have fun in Denver, sir. I’ve always wanted to go to Denver. | 在丹佛玩得愉快 长官 我一直想去丹佛来着 |
[02:53] | Thanks, spaceman. | 谢谢 太空兵 |
[02:55] | Why on earth would I do that? | 我到底为什么会想让他也来? |
[02:57] | First time since 1972, | 这是自1972年以来的头一回 |
[02:58] | we’re gonna have Americans walking on the moon. | 我们将有美国人在月球上行走 |
[03:00] | They’re gonna be instant heroes. | 他们将会立即成为大英雄 |
[03:02] | We need our media consultant for that. | 这样的事我们需要媒体顾问 |
[03:03] | Fair enough. | 有点道理 |
[03:04] | Have a good time in Denver, General. | 祝你在丹佛玩得愉快 将军 |
[03:06] | Just know it may not be as great as you remember. | 不过要知道 那可能没你记忆中的那么棒 |
[03:09] | Thank you, Hildy. | 谢谢你 希尔迪 |
[03:10] | Expectations managed. | 我不会过度期望的 |
[03:11] | Uh, people certainly seem invested in your fake trip. | 大家好像都对你这场虚假旅行 挺上心的啊 |
[03:15] | They care about the old man | 他们是关心老人家我 |
[03:16] | because they know the old man cares about them. | 因为他们知道老人家我也很关心他们 |
[03:18] | -Mm-hmm. -Any problems, Brad’ll take care of them. | 如果有任何问题 布拉德会处理的 |
[03:20] | General, if I may offer some advice. | 将军 我能给您点建议么? |
[03:23] | Downtown Denver will always be there. | 丹佛市中心是不会搬地方的 |
[03:26] | Why not spend some time getting to know the other parts of the city? | 所以何不花些时间 去了解一下城市的其他部分呢? |
[03:28] | That way, when you do go “downtown,” | 这样一来 当你真要去“市中心”时 |
[03:32] | it will be that much more special. | 就能更加特别了 |
[03:34] | Yes? Okay. | 对吧?好了 |
[03:35] | Happy travels. | 旅途愉快 |
[03:38] | I believe your code may have been cracked. | 看来你的密码被破译了 |
[03:46] | Yeah. No shit. | 对啊 还用说 |
[03:50] | Hey, Bug. I was just getting ready to take off. | 嘿 宝贝 我正准备起飞呢 |
[03:53] | Heard you’re gonna see Mom today. | 听说你今天要去见妈妈 |
[03:54] | -Yeah. -I’m coming with you. | -是的 -我跟你一起去 |
[03:57] | Uh… | |
[03:58] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我认为这不是个好主意 |
[04:02] | Why not? | 为什么不是呢? |
[04:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:10] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[04:19] | Jesus, Dad, what? | 天啊 爸 怎么了? |
[04:20] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没… |
[04:22] | It… | |
[04:30] | Let’s break it down. | 我们来分析一下 |
[04:31] | Okay, so we’re looking for American heroes. | 好 我们要找的是美国英雄 |
[04:34] | Let me be more clear. | 让我说得再清楚一些 |
[04:36] | We are looking for people who look like heroes. | 我们要找的是看上去像英雄的人 |
[04:38] | No uggos. | 丑逼就不要了 |
[04:39] | Well, Abraham Lincoln is a hero, and he was pretty unattractive. | 那个 亚伯拉罕·林肯是个英雄 但他就挺不好看的 |
[04:43] | You’re insane. He was gorgeous. | 你疯了吧 他这么帅 |
[04:45] | He was a Frankenstein without the bolts. | 他就是个不带螺栓的弗兰肯斯坦 |
[04:47] | But, now, Gerald Ford… hochi mochi! | 但说到 杰拉尔德·福特… |
[04:50] | -You kidding me with that guy? | -那家伙是要帅死我啊? -是啊 |
[04:51] | -Yeah. -He was poured into that suit. | 把那身西装穿得服服帖帖的 |
[04:53] | All-American, University of Michigan football player. | 纯美国爷们 密歇根大学橄榄球选手 |
[04:56] | -Yes, please. -Yes, please! | -要我说这才叫帅 -这才叫帅! |
[04:58] | -All day. -I also agree, but we have work to do. | -严重同意 -我也同意 但我们有正事要做 |
[05:00] | Call the first one, Brad. | 给第一个打电话 布拉德 |
[05:02] | -Hello? -Mr. Ely, congratulations. | -喂? -伊莱先生 恭喜 |
[05:05] | You have been selected for Project Mayflower, | 你被“五月花”计划选中了 |
[05:08] | and we need you in Wild Horse, ASAP. | 我们需要你尽快赶来野马镇 |
[05:11] | I see you’re working near Sheppard Air Force Base. | 我看到你在谢帕德空军基地附近工作 |
[05:14] | We can have a plane ready in an hour. Will that work? | 我们能安排一架飞机 在一小时后出发 这样行吗? |
[05:18] | Yeah, just need to hammer out the details of my contract first. | 嗯 只是需要先商量一下 我合同上的一些细节 |
[05:22] | But the terms were agreed to during the preliminary calls, | 可是在最初的几个电话中 我们都已经把条款谈妥了 |
[05:27] | were they not? | 不是这样吗? |
[05:28] | Yeah, I’m gonna need something more. | 是 但我还需要再多一点 |
[05:32] | A million dollars. | 一百万美元 |
[05:37] | I don’t get paid a million dollars. | 我的工资都没有一百万美元 |
[05:40] | I mean, no government employee gets paid a million dollars, Mr. Ely. | 要知道 任何的政府雇员 都没有一百万美元的薪资 伊莱先生 |
[05:45] | No. I heard Coach Saban makes over seven million dollars a year. | 不 我听说萨班教练 一年赚的钱超过七百万美元 |
[05:51] | -Roll Tide! –Roll, Tide, roll! | -加油 红潮队! -红潮队 加油! |
[05:53] | Oh, you would be a ‘Bama fan. | 哦 你果然是阿拉巴马州立粉 |
[05:54] | -Oh, I’m so sorry for liking winners. -That’s so perfect. | 噢 真抱歉我喜欢赢家 |
[05:56] | -Quiet, please. -Okay. | -请安静 -好吧 |
[05:59] | Sir, the United States of America | 先生 美利坚合众国 |
[06:01] | is building a permanent colony on the moon. | 要在月球上建造一个永久性殖民地 |
[06:04] | We are answering the call of destiny. | 我们这是在回应命运的召唤 |
[06:07] | You would jeopardize your part in this over money? | 你真愿意为了金钱 错过成为其中一部分的机会? |
[06:11] | Man. | 哥们 |
[06:13] | You want me, | 是你想要我 |
[06:15] | I should be compensated. | 我理应得到补偿吧 |
[06:16] | To be clear, I don’t want you. | 说清楚了 不是我想要你 |
[06:19] | You’re an unfortunate necessity, like tipping or… | 你只不过是个不幸的必需品 就好比是付小费或是结肠镜 |
[06:23] | colonoscopies. | |
[06:25] | So I’m a colonoscopy? | 所以我就是个结肠镜? |
[06:27] | It was an off-the-cuff comparison, but I’ll tell you what, | 我只是随口打个比方而已 但我跟你说 |
[06:30] | if it resonates for you– | 如果这让你有共鸣… |
[06:32] | Hey, man, fuck you! | 嘿 哥们 操你妈! |
[06:33] | Fuck you! | 操你妈! |
[06:34] | Fuck you! | 操你妈! |
[06:34] | Fuck you! | 操你妈! |
[06:37] | -Hey. -What? | 喂 干嘛? |
[06:39] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[06:40] | Ah! | |
[06:44] | By the way, there is no need Mark should be privy | 对了 没必要让马克知道 |
[06:48] | to the specifics of that conversation. | 这段对话的具体内容 |
[06:50] | Are we all agreed? | 我们都同意吧? |
[06:52] | – Absolutely. -Yeah. | 当然 同意 |
[07:04] | Ugh! | 我的天呐! |
[07:05] | -Okay. I don’t wanna know. -All right. | -好吧 行了 我不想知道 -行 待在这里 |
[07:07] | -Stay here. I’ll be back. -Ew. | 我马上回来 (配偶探监活动房屋 进入前请先与守卫登记) |
[07:41] | Good choice. | 选得不错 |
[07:42] | You like K-Pop? | 你喜欢K-Pop? |
[07:43] | Yeah. Hell, yeah. | 嗯 当然喜欢了 |
[07:45] | I mean, K-Pop kind of jacked their whole shit from black music, | 虽然K-Pop基本上全是 从黑人音乐那里抄来的 |
[07:48] | but it’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[07:49] | Actually, black people and Koreans have tons in common. | 说起来 黑人和韩国人 其实有很多相同点来着 |
[07:52] | Barbecue’s bangin’, skincare is flawless. | 烧烤一级棒 护肤也是完美无瑕 |
[07:56] | You know I’m not Korean, right? | 你知道我不是韩国裔的 对吧? |
[07:58] | Yeah. Okay. | 知道 好吧 |
[07:59] | -Don’t get offended. -I’m not. | -别生气呀 -我没有 |
[08:01] | It’s not like you know where my people come from. | 搞得好像你知道 我们家是哪里来似的? |
[08:03] | Well, where did your people come from? | 那你说 你们家是从哪里来的啊? |
[08:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:07] | In third grade, I had to do a heritage report, | 三年级时 我们要做一个文化溯源汇报 |
[08:08] | and I just said, “Congo?” | 于是我只好说:“刚果?” |
[08:12] | I had just seen the movie Congo. | 当时我刚看了完电影《刚果惊魂》 |
[08:15] | Sorry, I just have a thing about being mistaken for Korean. | 抱歉 我只是很烦常被错认成韩国裔 |
[08:18] | All my Korean friends are hotheads. | 我韩国裔的朋友个个都是急性子 |
[08:21] | One of ’em threw a fork at me in Marie Callender’s. | 其中有个还在玛丽·卡兰德餐厅里 拿叉子扔过我 |
[08:24] | Why? | 为什么啊? |
[08:25] | I said something about his grandma. | 我骂了他奶奶几句 |
[08:26] | Oof. | |
[08:27] | Okay, so your ethnicity’s actually just asshole. | 好吧 原来你的种族其实是混蛋裔 |
[08:31] | Grandma Kim was a bitch, though. | 不过 金奶奶确实是个贱人 |
[08:43] | – Mmm. | |
[08:47] | Oh, I miss the way your bumps feel against my body. | 喔 我好想念你的奶子 贴在我身上的感觉啊 |
[08:50] | I think it’s been a year since I’ve hugged someone. | 我已经有一整年没拥抱过别人了 |
[08:53] | Except for the Speaker of the House. | 除了众议院议长之外 |
[08:56] | Different bumps. | 她很骨感 不一样 |
[08:57] | Very different. | 非常不一样 瞧瞧你 |
[09:03] | Oh, look at you. | |
[09:06] | Wait a minute. Is that a knit tie? | 等等 这是一条针织领带么? |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:09] | Dr. Mallory thought that I could make it work. | 马洛里博士觉得我戴了可能会好看 |
[09:12] | Well, I like it. | 嗯 我喜欢 |
[09:13] | -Thanks. -Take it off. | -谢谢 -脱下来 |
[09:15] | -Okay. I will. I will. | 好 我会脱的 |
[09:19] | You know, I was thinking of how we could | 你知道么 我一直在思考 要怎样最大化利用我们在一起的时间 |
[09:21] | -maximize our time here together. -Uh-huh. | |
[09:23] | There’s a strategy in basketball called a two-for-one | 篮球里有个战术叫“二换一” |
[09:26] | in which the team tries to take a shot early in order to get the ball back | 就是一队会尽快完成射篮 这样就能早点把球再拿回来 |
[09:32] | so they can shoot again before time runs out. | 这样就能赶在时间结束前 再射一回 |
[09:34] | Oh. Oh, I like where your head is at. | 哦 我喜欢你这个思路 |
[09:36] | -Yeah? -Okay. | -是吗? -好的 |
[09:42] | -Okay. -Hmm? | 好 |
[09:43] | What’s the secret here? | 这里有什么秘密吗? |
[09:45] | -It’s a zipper. That’s it. -All right. | -只不过是个拉链而已 -好的 |
[09:49] | How does that thing work? Okay. | 这到底怎么拉呀?好吧 |
[09:52] | What are we doing here? | 我们要怎么拉开呢? |
[09:53] | -Yeah. – Agh. | 是啊 |
[09:55] | I wish I had my multi-tool. They took it when I walked in. | 要是我的万能刀还在就好了 进来的时候他们拿走了 小心点 别撕破了 |
[09:59] | -Oh, oh, be careful, don’t rip it. | |
[10:02] | Well, I’ll buy you a new one. | 没事 我再给你买件新的 |
[10:03] | Yeah, no, it’s just that– | 嗯 不行 只是这… |
[10:05] | No, it comes out of my commissary, | 不行 这要从杂货店里买 |
[10:06] | and I’m almost at my limit for this month, so… | 我这个月的消费上限 已经快到达了 所以… |
[10:09] | -Okay. All right. -I have to be… | -好吧 -我必须得… |
[10:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:13] | Mmm. | |
[10:15] | Mmm… | |
[10:19] | Are you doing something different with your upper lip? | 你上嘴唇的感觉 怎么跟以前有点不一样了? |
[10:22] | No. | 没有啊 |
[10:24] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | Just seems like it’s a little more active. | 只是感觉动得更加多了 -我也不知道 没变啊 -你猜怎么着? |
[10:30] | -Hmm. -I don’t know. | |
[10:31] | -It’s the same. -You know what? | |
[10:32] | Let’s not think about a two-for-one or a three-for-one or any of that stuff. | 我们还是不要去想“二换一”啊 “三换一”什么的了 |
[10:36] | -Mm-hmm. -Let’s just, uh, practice, all right? | 我们练习一下就行 好吗? |
[10:39] | -Okay. Yeah. | -Okay. -好的 嗯 -好么? |
[10:41] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[10:44] | Maybe we should see what happens if we… | 也许我们该试试那个啥 看看会怎么样… |
[10:46] | All right. That might put us in the mood. | 好的 这样情调可能就来了 |
[11:13] | Yo! Erin! | 哟!艾琳! |
[11:21] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的? |
[11:23] | Maggie’s the only one who gets her beefcake helicoptered in. | 麦琪是唯一能 让自己猛男做直升飞机过来的 |
[11:27] | Figured you must be her daughter. | 所以你肯定是她女儿了 |
[11:29] | She say you’re smart, but you don’t look it. | 她说你很聪明 可你看起来不像啊 |
[11:32] | Okay, well, I am on this side of the fence, so… | 好吧 至少我站在栅栏这一边 所以… |
[11:36] | Oh… | |
[11:38] | Definitely Maggie’s kid. | 绝对是麦琪的孩子 |
[11:41] | You’re not gonna, like, shiv my mom in the shower ’cause I was mean, are you? | 你该不会因为我对你无礼 就趁我妈洗澡拿刀捅她吧? |
[11:48] | No. She’d probably put me out of the book club. | 不会 那样的话 她就要把我踢出读书俱乐部了 |
[11:52] | -Let’s go. -Wait, wait, wait! Wait. | -我们走 -等一下! |
[11:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:56] | So, you know my mom? | 那么 你认识我妈? |
[11:57] | How’s she doing in there? | 她在这里过得怎么样? |
[12:00] | This is my rec time. You wanna talk? Keep up. | 现在是我的户外时间 想跟我聊?那就跟紧了 |
[12:06] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[12:09] | Yeah, just keep going straight. | 嗯 继续走直线就行 |
[12:10] | Why are you’re walking like a ninja? | 你走路怎么像个忍者似的? |
[12:12] | Okay, can you just, like, lead me, please? | 好吧 你能不能 那个啥 拉着我走? |
[12:15] | -No, no, no, no. -Like, just– | -不 这么做我不太适应 -就这样… |
[12:17] | I’m not comfortable with that. | |
[12:18] | Two adult acquaintances should not be holding hands. | 两个不熟的成年人是不应该手牵手的 |
[12:21] | What? Why? Who are you trying to seem single for, huh? | 为什么啊?你这么着急 是要让谁知道你单身啊? |
[12:24] | That guy? Ooh. He has cats. | 那家伙吗?他养猫的 |
[12:26] | I’m sorry, I just– | 对不起 因为看不见了 我的嗅觉变得更灵敏了 |
[12:27] | Since I can’t see, my sense of smell is heightened. | |
[12:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | Hold on to my shirt. | 抓着我的衣服 |
[12:35] | -What? -Hold onto my shirt. | -什么? -抓着我的衣服 |
[12:36] | -I– -Come on. | -我… -快来 |
[12:38] | No. No, this looks ridiculous. | 不 这看起来太荒谬了 |
[12:40] | How do you know? You can’t see. | 你怎么知道?你又看不见 |
[12:41] | Because there’s no version of a man leading a woman on a leash | 因为一个男人用绳索拉着一个女人 在任何情况下 看起来都不会酷的 注意一下我走的路啊! |
[12:43] | that looks cool. | |
[12:45] | – Whoa! -Watch where I’m going! | |
[12:46] | I am! I just led you around a huge pile of spiders. | 我有注意! 我刚引着你躲开了一大堆蜘蛛 -为什… -好吧 我开玩笑的 |
[12:49] | -Oh! Why– -Okay, I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | |
[12:52] | It’s a joke. | 是玩笑 |
[12:53] | Oh, that was a joke. | 噢 刚才是玩笑啊 |
[12:55] | Oh, yeah, I get why it’s funny. Right, because I can’t see, | 嗯 是哦 我明白为什么好笑了 对 因为我看不见 我想保护自己 但却做不到 |
[12:58] | and I’m trying to protect myself, and I can’t. | |
[12:59] | Yeah, that’s very funny. You’re very good at humor. | 对 这真的挺好笑的 你真擅长幽默 |
[13:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:05] | -What was that? – Your shadow? | -那是什么? -你的影子? |
[13:12] | So how’s work? | 那我们要怎么办? |
[13:14] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[13:15] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:17] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 真的 |
[13:19] | Rockets go up, rockets come down. | 火箭升空 火箭落下 |
[13:21] | The usual. | 难免的 |
[13:22] | -Why was our last visit canceled? | 我们上回的见面为什么被取消了啊? |
[13:25] | Oh, it was nothing. | 噢 没什么 |
[13:26] | It was just a blip. | 只是出了点小问题 |
[13:28] | Louise said the president was mad at you. | 路易斯说总统生你气了 |
[13:30] | Mm. No. It was a blip. | 不 只是个小问题 |
[13:36] | How’s your work? | 你的工作怎么样? |
[13:37] | Oh, it’s okay. | 哦 还可以 |
[13:39] | Yeah. I mean, I don’t see myself cutting eyeglass lenses forever. | 嗯 我也不打算切一辈子眼镜镜片 |
[13:44] | But you cannot get a library job | 但除非有人死了或者被揍得很惨 |
[13:46] | unless someone dies or gets beat really bad. | 不然你是得不到图书馆的工作的 |
[13:50] | Well, give it time. | 嗯 再等等 |
[13:53] | Yeah, Mark. Think I will give it time. | 对 马克 我会再等的 |
[13:58] | Maggie, I didn’t mean to make you upset. | 麦琪 我不是故意惹你生气的 |
[14:00] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[14:03] | So how’s everything else going? | 那么 其他事情怎么样了? |
[14:06] | Um… | |
[14:08] | I’m playing a lot of clarinet. | 我一直在练单簧管 |
[14:10] | I always thought you wanted to play the harp. | 我一直以为你想学竖琴来着 |
[14:12] | Yeah. They don’t allow string instruments in here. | 是的 但弦乐器在这里是禁止的 |
[14:15] | It’s a suicide-murder thing. | 因为自杀谋杀什么的 |
[14:18] | -Well… -Which is ridiculous, | 这点很荒谬 |
[14:19] | ’cause I could easily kill someone with a clarinet. You know? | 因为要我用单簧管杀人 简直不要太轻松 对吧 |
[14:23] | Blunt force trauma. | 钝器外伤 |
[14:24] | Internal bleeding, or, smack, brain someone. | 内出血或者冲着别人脑子上来一下 |
[14:27] | Jesus, Maggie. | 天呐 麦琪 |
[14:28] | Hey, I’m not gonna do it. | 喂 我又不会真这么做 |
[14:29] | I’m just saying, I mean, I could, | 我只是说 我能这么做 |
[14:32] | given the opportunity and the right provocation, | 如果有机会 有人挑衅挑对了的话 |
[14:36] | the right provocation. | |
[14:37] | Well, I’m just… I’m glad you’re learning an instrument. | 我很高兴你在学乐器 |
[14:41] | Okay, we’re only 100,000 over budget, | 好 我们只超过了十万的预算 |
[14:43] | and we have to send the plumber the– Who– What tickets? | 然后我们还得给水管工送去 谁…什么票来着? |
[14:46] | -Brooks & Dunn. -Ah. | 布鲁克斯与邓恩 |
[14:48] | Uh… next candidate, please. | 连线下一名候选人 |
[14:50] | Well, that was the last one. | 刚才已经是最后一名了 |
[14:52] | And we still don’t have an electrician or an HVAC specialist. | 我们还没有电工 和供热、通风与空调专家 |
[14:55] | I didn’t anticipate so many people | 我真没想到会有这么多人 |
[14:58] | losing their nerve at the last minute. | 在最后一刻失去勇气 |
[15:01] | So you gotta improvise. | 所以你必须得即兴发挥 |
[15:03] | Launch what we got. | 凑合凑合就发射上去得了 |
[15:04] | It’s jazz, baby! | 这是爵士乐呀 宝贝! |
[15:06] | You seem like the type of guy who pretends to like jazz. | 你看上去就像那种 会假装喜欢爵士乐的人呀 |
[15:08] | We can’t improvise this. | 可不能在这件事上即兴发挥 |
[15:09] | Failure in either of those systems could be catastrophic, | 在这两者中的任意一个系统上出问题 都会导致灾难性的后果 |
[15:13] | and we don’t have enough time | 而我们又没有足够的时间 |
[15:15] | to launch another nationwide search for more candidates. | 再进行一场全国性的候选人搜寻 |
[15:19] | I mean… this is a disaster! | 这是一场灾难! |
[15:21] | -Yeah. -My career is ruined! | -是啊 -我的职业生涯要被毁掉了! |
[15:24] | I’m kaput! | 我完蛋了 |
[15:26] | No! I spent years training for this very moment! | 不!我多年来的训练 就是为了这一刻! |
[15:32] | There has to be a way. | 肯定有办法的 |
[15:34] | Well, uh, I found an electrician nearby with five stars. | 好吧 我在附近 找到了一个五星好评的电工 |
[15:38] | Uh, he promises, “shockingly good results.” | 他保证你会有“触电般的满意” 有点意思啊 |
[15:41] | That’s kinda fun. | |
[15:42] | Don’t be an idiot, Brad. | 别犯蠢 布拉德 |
[15:43] | Yeah, don’t be foolish, Brad, | 对 别傻了 布拉德 |
[15:45] | because anyone can have five stars if they only have one or two reviews. | 假如只有一两个评价的话 任谁都能拿到五星 |
[15:49] | How many reviews does he have? | 他又多少个评价? |
[16:07] | Hey. Wait, are you dancing? | 喂 等等 你在跳舞吗? |
[16:10] | No. | 没啊 |
[16:11] | I don’t learn K-Pop dances. | 我才不会学K-Pop的舞蹈呢 |
[16:14] | There was like a fly in here. | 刚才这里有只苍蝇 你知道么? |
[16:16] | -Oh. -You know? | |
[16:31] | Whoo. | |
[16:36] | Well, this explains how the cops caught you. | 好吧 这就能解释 警察是怎么逮到你的了 |
[16:39] | How are you not tired? | 你怎么就不累啊? |
[16:41] | Used to run track when we lived in DC. | 我们住在华府时 我练田径的 |
[16:43] | Not anymore? | 现在不练了? |
[16:44] | Only when I go to prison, apparently. | 看来只有我去监狱时 |
[16:48] | So, how are you and my mom friends? | 那么 你跟我妈是怎么交上朋友的? |
[16:50] | Oh, everybody’s friends with Maggie. | 每个人都是麦琪的朋友 |
[16:52] | Or wants to be. | 或者想做她朋友 |
[16:54] | She runs the most exclusive book club in here. | 她的读书俱乐部是这里最难进的 |
[16:57] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[16:58] | My mom has more friends in prison than I do in the outside world. | 我妈在监狱里的朋友 都比我在外面的多 |
[17:01] | Hmm. | |
[17:02] | You wouldn’t happen to have, like, a meth-head daughter | 你该不会正好有个什么 吸冰毒的女儿之类的 |
[17:05] | I could grab brunch with sometime, would you? | 能让我偶尔去跟她吃个早中饭的吧? |
[17:14] | Ha-ha. | |
[17:17] | Hey, remember our trip to Palo Duro Canyon? | 嘿 记得我们去 帕罗杜洛峡谷的那次旅行吗? |
[17:20] | Oh. | |
[17:22] | God. | 天呐 |
[17:23] | -Yeah, “America’s second-largest canyon”? -Yeah. | -嗯 “美国第二大的峡谷”? -嗯 |
[17:27] | What, did we think the Grand Canyon would be too overwhelming? | 怎么回事 我们当时是觉得 自己吃不消目睹大峡谷么? |
[17:30] | Stupid. | 笨死了 |
[17:31] | All right, well, when you get out, we will go to the Grand Canyon. | 嗯 那个 等你出来后 我们会去大峡谷的 |
[17:37] | In 40 years? | 在40年后? |
[17:38] | I don’t wanna talk about that. | 我不想谈这个 |
[17:40] | Well, I… honey, I thought it might distract you. | 亲爱的 我以为这能 转移一下你的注意力 |
[17:42] | Well, I don’t need to be distracted. I need to accept what is. | 但我不需要转移注意力 我需要接受现实 |
[17:44] | Okay. Maggie, what’s going on? | 好吧 麦琪 到底怎么回事? |
[17:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:50] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[17:52] | I didn’t want to do this till the end. | 我本想不到最后不说这个的 |
[17:54] | Do what? | 说什么? |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | Um, I think we need to talk about our relationship. | 我觉得我们需要谈谈我们的关系 |
[18:02] | Um… | |
[18:03] | I think– I think we should have an open marriage. | 我觉得我们应该 要有一段开放式的婚姻 |
[18:08] | Open to what, exactly? | 什么开放式啊 到底是? |
[18:11] | Open to the, the notion of us having relationships that are intimate | 就是对我们与自己能接触到的人 发生亲密关系这件事 |
[18:16] | with people that are accessible to us. | 持一个开放的态度 |
[18:21] | No. | 不行 |
[18:22] | No? Just like that? | 不行?这样就否定了? |
[18:24] | Just like that. | 这样就否定了 |
[18:25] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你这样太不可理喻了 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:28] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[18:30] | You have notes? | 你还准备了笔记? |
[18:31] | Well… | 好… |
[18:33] | “Leaders must always be open to suggestions | “领袖必须时刻 对改善组织愿景的建议 |
[18:36] | that can improve the organization’s vision.” | 持开放的态度” |
[18:38] | Do not quote the Air Force handbook to me. | 别拿空军手册里的话来对付我 |
[18:40] | “Team members need to feel comfortable enough | “团队成员必须敢于 跳出框框思考并分享自己的想法…” |
[18:43] | to think outside the box and share their thoughts…” | |
[18:47] | This is stupid! | 这也太愚蠢了! |
[18:48] | -“…and ideas…” -No. | -“…与创意…” -嗯 |
[18:49] | “…without fear of being shut down or discounted. | “而不必担心被制止或忽略 |
[18:53] | It is the hallmark of a trust-based team.” | 这是有信任为基础的团队之特征” |
[18:56] | I’m not even in the Air Force anymore. | 我都已经不在空军里了 |
[18:58] | I’m gonna be in here for 40 years. | 我要在这里待上整整40年 |
[19:01] | I would like to have a relationship with a human being | 我想要能在不骗人的情况下 跟一个活生生的人 来一段活生生的感情 |
[19:05] | without having to be dishonest. | |
[19:07] | This is a woman’s prison, Maggie. You’re not gay. | 这是一个女子监狱啊 麦琪 你又不是同性恋 |
[19:10] | No! | 不是! |
[19:11] | But I’m not 100% straight, either. | 但我也不是百分百的异性恋 |
[19:14] | You’re bisexual? | 你是双性恋? |
[19:15] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[19:17] | Well, great. Lay it on me. | 那好 尽管说给我听 |
[19:19] | I can deal with complicated. | 我能应对复杂的事 |
[19:20] | I talk to scientists all day long. | 我整天都在跟科学家打交道 |
[19:22] | About their sexual needs? | 关于他们的性需求? |
[19:24] | I could. I choose not to. | 可以啊 如果我想的话 |
[19:27] | All right, Mark. | 好了 马克 |
[19:28] | Okay, this has nothing to do with how good we are when we’re together. | 这件事跟我们在一起时 我们之间有多好没关系 |
[19:33] | This is about what happens when you leave here | 这件事讲的是 当你离开这里 回到你的生活中之后会发生的事 |
[19:36] | and go back to live your life. | |
[19:41] | Well, then… | 既然这样 那… |
[19:45] | why don’t you just ask me for a divorce? | 你为什么不要求跟我离婚? |
[19:49] | No! | 不 |
[19:53] | No. Our marriage… | 不 我们的婚姻 不单单只是性关系的专有权 |
[19:55] | Our marriage is not just about sexual exclusivity. | |
[20:00] | It’s… It’s about love. | 这是…有关于爱 |
[20:03] | And honesty and support. | 还有诚实 还有支持 |
[20:06] | And Erin. | 还有艾琳 |
[20:10] | It’s a declaration to the whole world | 这是对全世界的一种宣誓 |
[20:13] | that we’ve got each other’s backs, no matter what. | 说无论如何 我们都会彼此支持 |
[20:17] | And I don’t wanna lose that. | 我可不想失去这个 |
[20:20] | Do you? | 你想吗? |
[20:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:35] | What are we doing? | 我们这是干嘛? |
[20:38] | We’ve been apart too long. | 我们分开太久了 |
[20:41] | We’ve forgotten how good we are together. | 都忘记了我们在一起有多好 |
[20:45] | No. It’s not about that, Mark. | 不 不是在说这件事 马克 |
[20:48] | Oh… | |
[20:49] | Oh, God. Okay. Well, that’s unfair. | 天呐 好吧 这样太不公平了 |
[20:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:56] | Hmm. | |
[20:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:00] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:18] | If that zipper doesn’t come straight down, | 要是这条拉链拉不下来 |
[21:21] | I am bombing this place to dust. | 我就把这里炸成灰烬 |
[21:25] | So, it’s the same show, just two different names. | 就是说 这是同一部剧 只是有两个名字 |
[21:28] | No. One is Fullmetal Alchemist, one is Fullmetal Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. | 不 一部是《钢之炼金术师》 另一部是《钢之炼金术师FA》 |
[21:32] | -Two different shows. –Right, so one’s a sequel. | -两部完全不同 -对 一部是另一部的续集 |
[21:34] | Okay, I got it. | 好 我懂了 |
[21:35] | No! | 不! |
[21:36] | It’s parallel! | 是平行的! |
[21:37] | They’re like, uh, alternate dimensions. | 它们就像是在不同的维度 |
[21:40] | What, like one of ’em’s a dream? | 怎么 就像其中一部是在做梦? |
[21:41] | Full Metal Alchemist came first, but it caught up to the manga, | 《钢之炼金术师》先出的 但它追上了漫画的进度 |
[21:44] | so they have to make up their own stuff. | 所以他们不得不进行原创 |
[21:46] | Brotherhood came after the manga! | “FA”在漫画结束后才出来! |
[21:48] | Okay, but which one has Batman? | 好吧 但哪一部里有蝙蝠侠? |
[21:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[21:57] | Oh. | |
[22:00] | Do not mansplain anime to me, you rude, rude bitch. | 解释动漫给我听时别犯直男癌 你这个没礼貌的贱人 |
[22:05] | I can’t wait to get rid of you. | 我等不及要让你下车滚蛋了 |
[22:07] | Really? | 是吗? |
[22:08] | Is that why we’ve taken, like, 20 right turns in a row? | 所以我们才连着右转了20次? |
[22:13] | Construction detour. | 修路来着 |
[22:15] | You have kidnapped a woman | 你绑架了一个女人 |
[22:16] | so you can yell at her about cartoons. | 就为了冲着她吼一些卡通片的事 |
[22:18] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[22:22] | -Ooh. -That was great. | 刚才好棒 |
[22:24] | Maybe not as great as, uh, New Year’s Eve ’99, | 也许比不上1999年的新年夜 |
[22:28] | but it’s hard to top that Y2K combination of excitement and fear. | 但要超越千年虫的兴奋与恐惧 是件很困难的事 |
[22:33] | -That was incredible. | 刚才棒极了 |
[22:35] | We’re incredible. | 我们棒极了 |
[22:36] | -Yeah. -We’re incredible together. | -是啊 -我们在一起棒极了 |
[22:38] | There’s nothing in here that can compare to our history. | 在这里绝对没有 能比得上我们之间的东西 |
[22:41] | Definitely not. | 绝对没有 |
[22:43] | So it’s decided? | 所以就这么决定了? |
[22:45] | Close it up? | 关闭起来? |
[22:46] | Close the marriage? | 婚姻不开放了? |
[22:47] | Post a sentry? | 安插一个警卫? |
[22:49] | Trespassers will be shot on sight. | 非法闯入者将被当场枪毙? |
[22:51] | Uh, no. | 呃…不 |
[23:02] | Mags, I don’t want this. I don’t want the open thing. | 麦琪 我不想这样 我不想要开放式 |
[23:04] | Are you really okay with being alone all year, | 一年下来就只能在一起八小时 其余时间都孤零零的 |
[23:08] | except for eight hours? | 这样你真没事? |
[23:11] | Really? There’s no one out there you wanna date? | 真的吗? 你在外面就没有一个想要交往的人? |
[23:16] | No. | 没有 |
[23:18] | Was that a pause? | 你停下来想了一下? |
[23:19] | -No. No, it wasn’t a pause. -Oh, come on! | -不 我没停下来 -噢 拜托! |
[23:21] | I don’t wanna date anybody else, Maggie. Just you. | 我不想跟其他人交往 麦琪 只有你 |
[23:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:27] | There someone you wanna date? | 你有人想交往吗? |
[23:30] | I think an open marriage could work for us. | 我认为 一段开放式的婚姻 是适合我们的 |
[23:35] | The countdown on our conventional marriage started as soon as I got arrested. | 从我被逮捕的那刻起 我们的传统婚姻就开始倒计时了 |
[23:39] | No, it didn’t, because I would wait for you forever. | 不 没有 因为我会等你一辈子 |
[23:42] | Because that is what I signed on for when we got married. | 因为这就是我们结婚时 我签下的契约 |
[23:44] | So both of us should suffer needlessly? | 所以我们俩都活该受不必要的苦? |
[23:47] | What’s the value in that? | 这又有什么价值呢? |
[23:48] | Look, I don’t mind suffering needlessly. | 听着 我不介意受不必要的苦 |
[23:51] | That’s fine. | 我吃得消 |
[23:52] | -I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 难道你吃不消? |
[23:53] | You would not be fine with that? | |
[23:55] | No! | 吃不消! |
[23:57] | I’m not fine with having sex only twice a year, | 一年就做两次爱 我可吃不消 |
[24:01] | and that’s only when the president allows it, by the way. | 而且这还得经过总统同意 |
[24:04] | It’s more than twice a year. It’s two visits a year. | 不止一年两次 是见两次面 |
[24:06] | I can have sex with you three times each visit. | 每次见面我可以跟你做三次爱 |
[24:08] | That’s six times. | 这样一共就是六回 |
[24:09] | Maybe I could go for four. | 也许咬咬牙 能做四次 |
[24:11] | No, I can’t do four. | 不 我做不了四次 |
[24:13] | I could do three, though. | 三次还是可以的 |
[24:14] | I’d definitely go for three. | 三次绝对没问题 唉 |
[24:19] | Oh, boy. | |
[24:28] | Everybody line up! | |
[24:31] | That’s us. | 我们要走了 |
[24:33] | I’ll tell your mom you say “hi.” | 我会跟你妈说你问了她好的 |
[24:37] | Thanks for the workout. | 谢谢跟我一起锻炼 |
[24:39] | That was actually the first run I’ve been on since I quit cross-country. | 这还真是我放弃越野跑之后的头一回 |
[24:43] | Feels good, don’t it? | 感觉挺棒的 不是么? |
[24:45] | It’s freedom. | 这是自由 |
[24:48] | Huh. | |
[24:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:52] | Bye. | 拜 |
[25:19] | Maggie, what kind of man breaks his own vows? | 麦琪 违背自己的誓言 还算什么男人? |
[25:24] | You can’t just change ’em after the fact. That’s not how they work. | 在结完婚之后 就不能改了 誓言是不能这样的 |
[25:26] | But why not? | 可为什么不呢? |
[25:28] | Why not? Growing up, | 为什么不呢?小时候 |
[25:30] | there are other people telling us what’s right and what’s wrong. | 总是别人在告诉我们是非对错是什么 |
[25:33] | Well, we’re the grow-ups now. | 但我们现在已经长大了 |
[25:35] | The whole point of being faithful is to avoid hurting the person you love. | 保持忠诚的意义就在于 让你所爱之人免受伤害 |
[25:41] | We love each other, | 我们爱着对方 |
[25:43] | but being faithful is hurting us. | 但保持忠诚在让我们受伤害 |
[25:48] | You’ve been such a good man for so long. | 这么久以来 你一直都是一个好男人 |
[25:54] | You deserve to be happy. | 你值得拥有幸福 |
[25:59] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[26:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:08] | I wanted Denver, and I got California. | 我想去一趟丹佛 结果却到了加州 |
[26:15] | In three days’ time, a rocket crewed by astronauts, | 在三天之后 一艘火箭将载着宇航员 |
[26:19] | members of the military, | 军队成员 |
[26:21] | and a group of world-class tradespeople | 还有一组世界级的技工 |
[26:24] | will take off from this base | 从这座基地发射升空 |
[26:27] | to build an American town on the moon. | 到月球上去建造一座美国城镇 |
[26:31] | We would like you both to be on that rocket. | 我们想让你们俩坐上这艘火箭 |
[26:34] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗? |
[26:37] | Which moon are we going to? | 我们要去的是哪一个月亮? |
[26:41] | The one you’re familiar with. | 你熟悉的那一个 |
[26:43] | How’d you get my number? I’m unlisted. | 你怎么找到我号码的? 我明明已经下架了的 |
[26:46] | Uh, Angie’s List. | 安琪点评网 |
[26:48] | Are they serving dinner on the flight? | 飞行过程中有晚餐吃吗? |
[26:51] | Meals will be provided. | 餐点是包括在内的 |
[26:53] | -Right? Is that right? -Yes. | -对吧?是不是? -是 |
[26:54] | Meals will be provided, so… | 餐点包括在内 所以… |
[26:56] | Are we expected to breed? | 打算让我们繁殖吗? |
[27:00] | No. | 不 |
[27:03] | Can I bring my cat? | 可以带上我的猫吗? |
[27:05] | Can she bring her cat? | 她能带上猫吗? |
[27:07] | -Come on. -No. | -拜托 -不 |
[27:08] | -Sorry. -No. | -抱歉 -不 |
[27:09] | If we are required to breed, do I have a choice? | 如果一定要我们繁殖 我有选择的余地吗? |
[27:13] | Is it her? | 是她吗? |
[27:15] | That’s a great question. | 这是个好问题 |
[27:16] | He’s saying if they have to have sex, could it be her? | 他在问要是他们必须做爱 对象可以是她吗? |
[27:18] | -He could be into it. -I understood. Thank you. | -他可能有兴趣 -我明白 谢谢了 |
[27:21] | Uh, if it will be required, you will be given a choice, yes. | 如果一定要的话 会给你选项的 对 |
[27:27] | I get an hour for lunch. | 我要一小时的午餐时间 |
[27:29] | Understood. | 明白 |
[27:30] | When is Christmas on the moon? | 月亮上什么时候过圣诞节? |
[27:33] | It’s the usual time. | 跟这里一样 |
[27:36] | After Christmas Eve. | 在圣诞夜之后 |
[27:38] | Werewolves. | 狼人 |
[27:40] | Have you addressed the possible hazard of werewolves on the moon, | 你们有没有考虑过 狼人在月亮上的潜在危险性 |
[27:45] | in their prime environment? | 毕竟那是它们最适宜的环境 |
[27:49] | I understand that you can grow up to two inches on the moon. | 据我所知在月亮上 人会长长5厘米 |
[27:53] | Is that in all directions? | 是朝所有方向吗? |
[28:13] | So… | 那么… |
[28:14] | …what should we tell people? | 我们要怎么跟大家说? |
[28:17] | Whatever we want. | 随我们的便 |
[28:18] | We make the rules. | 规则由我们来定 |
[28:21] | Never made my own rules before. | 我还从来没自己定过规则 |
[28:24] | Sounds like fun. | 听上去挺有趣的 |
[28:25] | It is. | 是很有趣 |
[28:27] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[28:28] | Oh, shoot, I gotta get in line. | 糟糕 我得去排队了 |
[28:47] | ♪ Oh, I could hide beneath the wings ♪ | |
[28:51] | ♪ Of the bluebird as she sings ♪ | |
[28:56] | ♪ The six-o’clock alarm Would never ring ♪ | |
[29:02] | ♪ But six rings and I rise ♪ | |
[29:06] | ♪ Wipe the sleep out of my eyes ♪ | |
[29:11] | ♪ The shaving razor’s cold And it stings ♪ | |
[29:19] | Dad! | 爸! |
[29:20] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼啊? |
[29:21] | ♪ Cheer up, sleepy Jean ♪ | |
[29:25] | ♪ Oh, what can it mean ♪ | |
[29:28] | ♪ To a daydream believer ♪ | |
[29:32] | ♪ And a homecoming queen? ♪ | |
[29:39] | ♪ You once thought of me As a white knight on his steed ♪ | |
[29:46] | ♪ Now you know how happy I can be ♪ | |
[29:53] | ♪ Oh, and our good times Starts and end ♪ | |
[29:57] | ♪ Without dollar one to spend ♪ | |
[30:01] | ♪ But how much, baby Do we really need? ♪ | |
[30:09] | ♪ Cheer up, sleepy Jean ♪ | |
[30:13] | ♪ Oh, what can it mean ♪ | |
[30:16] | ♪ To a daydream believer ♪ | |
[30:19] | ♪ And a homecoming queen? ♪ | |
[30:26] | ♪ Cheer up, sleepy Jean ♪ | |
[30:30] | ♪ Oh, what can it mean ♪ | |
[30:33] | ♪ To a daydream believer ♪ | |
[30:37] | ♪ And a homecoming queen? ♪ | |
[30:44] | ♪ Cheer up, sleepy Jean ♪ | |
[30:47] | ♪ Oh, what can it mean ♪ | |
[30:50] | ♪ To a daydream believer ♪ | |
[30:54] | ♪ And a homecoming queen? ♪ |