时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Okay, listen up! | 大家听着! |
[00:10] | Everybody who is able, | 所有未受伤的人… |
[00:12] | We are going to search this ship top to bottom. | 我们将这艘飞船从头到尾彻查一遍 |
[00:15] | Teams of three. | 三人一组 |
[00:18] | Weapons? | 有多少武器? |
[00:20] | 23, including handguns. | 包括手枪在内 23支 |
[00:23] | One per group? | 一组一支 |
[00:25] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[00:26] | Flashlights, radios- only when necessary. | 带好手电筒 无线电…但只在必要时使用 |
[00:30] | Once those batteries are dead, they are dead. | 除非电池用完了 彻底用完了 |
[00:33] | Regular check-ins with Dr. Rush in the control room every 10 minutes, | 每隔十分钟向控制室里的Rush博士报告一次 |
[00:37] | And keep in mind, as far as we know, | 记住 据我们所知 |
[00:39] | This bucket is really freakin’ old, | 这艘船非常古老 |
[00:41] | And there may be areas of damage where life-support is unstable, | 有些区域可能损坏了 维生系统也不太稳定 |
[00:45] | And, look, be smart, okay? | 听着 小心行事 记住了吗? |
[00:47] | Don’t touch anything that looks like it might be dangerous. | 别碰任何看起来很危险的东西 |
[00:50] | How are we supposed to know What’s dangerous? | 我们怎么知道什么东西危险? |
[00:52] | Becker, right? | 你叫Becker 对吧? |
[00:53] | Yes, sir. I work in the mess. | 是的 长官 我在炊事部工作 |
[00:54] | I mean, I did. | 我是说 曾经在那工作 |
[00:57] | Well, don’t touch, just look. | 好吧 别乱摸 看看就好了 |
[01:01] | You’re, uh… You’re James, right? | 你叫…James 对吧? |
[01:04] | Yes, lieutenant. | 是的 中尉 |
[01:06] | You and Riley are with me. | 你、Riley和我一队 |
[01:08] | Subtle, man, | 真狡猾 伙计… |
[01:10] | Subtle… | 真狡猾 |
[01:11] | If it’s okay with you, sir, | 如果您不反对 先生 |
[01:13] | It might be best, given your obvious skills, | 基于你的特殊地位 |
[01:14] | If you could hang back here, | 我们需要您在这里 |
[01:16] | Help keep the rest of these people calm. | 稳定其他人的情绪 |
[01:18] | Don’t patronize me, son. | 别对我发号施令 小子 |
[01:20] | No, sir. | 不敢 先生 “空气 2” |
[01:41] | SEASON01 EP02 Air Part 2 | |
[03:03] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[03:05] | I’m solid, lieutenant. | 没什么 中尉 |
[03:07] | I’m trained for this. | 我接受过这方面的训练 |
[03:09] | Look, I-I didn’t mean to- | 听着 我不是那个意思… |
[03:11] | Look, not now. | 现在别说这件事 |
[03:20] | Rush, this is Scott, come in. | Rush Scott呼叫 请回答 |
[03:24] | Rush, this is Scott, come in. | Rush Scott呼叫 请回答 |
[03:28] | Hello. | 你好? |
[03:29] | This is eli. | 我是Eli |
[03:30] | Where’s rush? | Rush去哪了? |
[03:32] | Uh, bathroom, if he found it. | 厕所吧? 如果他能找到一间的话 |
[03:36] | Uh, I’m at what looks like a bulkhead door. | 我们到了一扇密封门前 |
[03:38] | It won’t open. | 打不开 |
[03:39] | I was hoping rush could open it from there. | 希望Rush能远程打开它 |
[03:42] | Should I find him? | 要我去找他吗? |
[03:45] | No. | 不用了 |
[03:52] | Here, give me a hand. | 过来 帮我一把 |
[03:53] | What happened to being smart? | 你不是说了”小心行事”吗? |
[03:54] | This could be the engine room | 里面可能是轮机舱 |
[03:56] | For all we know. We got to at least open a few doors. | 至少可以让我们多打开几扇门 |
[03:58] | Do we? | 真的? |
[03:59] | Do we really? | 你是说真的? |
[04:07] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[04:10] | No, keep doing what you’re doing. | 不要停 继续推你们的门 |
[04:13] | I think I found where you are. | 我想我知道你们的位置了 |
[04:15] | The door is flashing red. | 那扇门闪着红光 |
[04:17] | Can you open it from there? | 你能远程打开它吗? |
[04:19] | Red is usually bad, isn’t it? | 通常红色代表”危险” 对吧? |
[04:21] | Maybe it means the door is stuck. Just try it. | 也许那代表门锁住了 试试吧 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:26] | You should probably step back. | 你们最好站远点 |
[04:38] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, not good! Not good, more red, uh… | 喔!不妙!不妙!更多红色出现了… |
[04:45] | Close it! | 关上它! |
[04:47] | – Close it now! – I’m trying! | – 快关上它! – 我正在试! |
[04:56] | Yeah, okay, we established why that hatch was closed. | 好吧 现在我们明白那扇门为什么要锁上了 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:01] | A lot of others are closed for the same reason. | 还有许多门也因为同样的原因被锁上了 |
[05:03] | We’re only occupying a fraction of the ship right now. | 我们见过的只是这艘船的一小部分 |
[05:05] | It goes on forever, | 泄露会持续进行下去 |
[05:07] | But if there are damaged areas of the ship that aren’t sealed, | 如果船上其他遭损坏的区域没有密封 |
[05:09] | That could be our problem. | 那可能会变成一个大问题 |
[05:12] | Oh, hey, good timing. | 哦 嘿 来得正是时候 |
[05:14] | We just found- hey… | 我们刚发现…嘿 |
[05:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:17] | This is Dr. Rush. | 我是Rush博士 |
[05:18] | Meet me in the gateroom immediately. | 立刻到星门室与我会合 |
[05:20] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[05:29] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[05:31] | In this case | 在这个箱子里 |
[05:32] | Are five ancient communication stones. | 有五颗古人制造的远程通讯石 |
[05:37] | They work over vast distances in real time. | 它们能在遥远的距离下实现实时交流 |
[05:41] | We can talk to the people on earth. | 我们能跟地球上的人交谈? |
[05:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:44] | You physically take control of an individual at the other end. | 你能控制另一端某个人的身体 |
[05:48] | I brought these with us | 我带上这个 |
[05:50] | In the event we ended up somewhere out of range of normal communication. | 就是为了在常规通讯手段无法联络的情况下应急 |
[05:53] | So let’s use them. | 那我们快用吧 |
[05:56] | I already have. | 我已经用过了 |
[05:57] | – What? – When? | – 什么? – 何时? |
[05:59] | Are they sending help? | 他们会派人救援吗? |
[06:01] | No. | 不会 |
[06:03] | Why? Why are they not sending help? | 为什么不救我们? |
[06:04] | The only means of dialing this gate from our galaxy | 银河系中唯一能连通这个星门的地方 |
[06:07] | Was destroyed in the attack. | 已经在袭击中被摧毁了 |
[06:09] | We’re cut off. | 我们已完全孤立 |
[06:12] | I want to use one of those stones now. | 我要立即使用通讯石 |
[06:14] | I have spoken with general o’Neill- | 我已经和O’Neill将军谈过… |
[06:15] | I am a United States senator! | 我是一名美国参议员! |
[06:16] | I’ve explained our situation clearly. | 我清楚地解释了我们目前的处境 |
[06:19] | In light of my knowledge and experience, | 根据我所掌握的知识和经验 |
[06:21] | He has placed me in charge. | 他命令我担任总指挥 |
[06:23] | He did what? | 他干了什么? |
[06:27] | I have faith in our ability to repair the ship, | 我对我们的能力充满信心 |
[06:32] | And to work together, | 相信我们一定能团结一致 修复飞船 |
[06:33] | But if we’re to survive this, | 可我们要生存下去 |
[06:35] | We need leadership | 就必须有人出来领导 |
[06:37] | And a clear chain of command. | 而且得政令畅通 |
[06:39] | We only have a few hours of air left. | 我们只剩下几个小时的氧气了 |
[06:42] | I want to speak to the general myself. | 我要单独和将军谈谈 |
[06:43] | – Senator, please. – Give it to him! | – 参议员 请坐下 – 交给他! |
[06:49] | Dad? Dad! | 爸爸! 爸爸! |
[06:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa… Tj? | |
[06:53] | Excuse me, excuse me. Okay… | 对不起 请让让 我来了… |
[06:54] | Okay, he’s still breathing. | 还有呼吸 |
[06:57] | Oh, my god! | 哦 我的天哪 |
[06:58] | I saw him taking some pills? | 我看见他服药了 |
[07:00] | Warfarin, for his heart. | 华法令阻凝剂 治心脏的 |
[07:02] | Blood-thinners are the last thing he needs | 如果他继续内出血 |
[07:03] | If he’s bleeding internally. Um… | 抗凝血剂是绝对不能用的 |
[07:05] | Please do something! | 求你 救救他! |
[07:06] | Look, I told you, I’m just a medic- | 听着 我告诉过你 我只是医学院的学生… |
[07:07] | Everyone, please, | 大家都听着 |
[07:09] | There’s no need for us all to congregate in the one place. | 我们没必要都集中在一个地方 |
[07:12] | Ms. Johansen, | Johansen小姐 |
[07:13] | Please find adequate accommodation | 请为伤员寻找合适的休息场所 |
[07:15] | For the injured, and everyone else- | 所有其他人… |
[07:17] | No, I don’t recognize your authority, Dr. Rush- | 不 我可不认同你的权力 Rush博士… |
[07:19] | We have found quarters nearby much more comfortable- | 我们得找到最近的、能让大家安顿的船舱 |
[07:21] | As an ioa representative, I think you need to- | 作为IOA的代表 我认为你应该… |
[07:24] | Please go there, and stay there | 请到那里去 待在那里别乱动 |
[07:25] | Until you’re asked to do something useful. | 除非我觉得你们能派上点用场 |
[07:27] | Something useful? | “派上点用场”? |
[07:29] | We do not want to settle in! | 我们可不想在这鬼地方”安居乐业” |
[07:32] | We want to get back! | 我们想回去! |
[07:33] | Right? | 对吧? |
[07:34] | We should be working on getting home. | 我们该努力想办法回家 |
[07:37] | Exactly. | 说得没错 |
[07:38] | I’m not sure if that’s even possible. | 我想那是不可能的 |
[07:39] | What? You haven’t even tried! | 什么? 你根本就没试过! |
[07:41] | Maybe you should actually do something | 也许你该做点实际的事情 |
[07:43] | Instead of standing around talking about being in charge. | 而不是站在那里发号施令 |
[07:45] | If that’s even true. | 还不知道他说的是不是真的呢 |
[07:47] | Everybody! Everyone, calm down! | 大家都静一静! |
[07:50] | Now, the fact is, | 现在的事实是… |
[07:54] | Colonel young put me in charge, | Young上校让我负责指挥 |
[07:57] | And I expect all sg personnel to follow my orders! | 希望所有星门人员都听从我的命令! |
[08:01] | As for the rest of you, | 至于其他人 |
[08:03] | You get out of line, we will lock you down. | 如果你们做越轨的事情 将立即遭到逮捕 |
[08:10] | Now, Dr. Rush is right about a couple things. | Rush博士说对了几件事 |
[08:13] | First off, we all have to work together… | 最重要的一条是 我们该团结一致 |
[08:17] | And second of all, we don’t all have to stay here, | 其次 我们不必都挤在这里 |
[08:20] | So let’s… Let’s move out. | 所以…大家解散吧 |
[08:25] | Come on, move. It’s okay. | 去吧 没关系的 |
[08:27] | you heard him… | 你们都听见了… |
[08:34] | I think we need you… | 我想我们需要你… |
[08:36] | So I’ve got your back for now, | 我暂时会保护你 |
[08:39] | But if I were you, | 可我要是你 |
[08:40] | I would find some way to dial that gate back to earth. | 我会想方设法用那个星门回地球去 |
[08:59] | I’ve got some testing equipment over here. | 我这里有一些实验设备 |
[09:01] | Looks broken. | 坏掉了 |
[09:02] | We’ll get back to that. | 我们回头处理那个 |
[09:04] | What about all these ancient crates? | 这些古人的箱子是干什么的? |
[09:06] | If it’s not ours, don’t touch it. | 如果不是我们带过来的东西 别去碰它 |
[09:08] | Did no one think of labeling anything? | 就没人想过给这些东西贴标签吗? |
[09:10] | Every case has a bar Code. | 每个箱子上都有条形码 |
[09:12] | All right, anyone find a bar Code reader? | 好吧 有人带条形码扫描器了吗? |
[09:15] | Guess that got left behind along with the food and water. | 大概与食物和水一起扔在基地里了 |
[09:17] | Uh-uh, we got food. | 嗯 我们带食物了 |
[09:19] | Yeah, protein bars, and this powdered stuff. | 蛋白质棒 还有这种粉状的东西 |
[09:21] | Look, everybody. | 瞧这里 各位 |
[09:23] | Seeds? Volker, you’ve got to be kidding. | 种子? Volker 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[09:25] | I got a case of blank paper. | 我这里有一箱子白纸 |
[09:26] | Maybe we should start a suggestion box. | 也许我们该设立一个”意见箱” |
[09:28] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么? |
[09:32] | You were in detention. | 你本来被拘禁了 |
[09:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:36] | For good reason. | 拘禁你是有原因的 |
[09:37] | What did you want him to do, leave me there? | 你想让他怎么做? 把我留在那儿? |
[09:41] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[09:43] | I was just wondering what to do about it now. | 我只是在想 现在该拿你怎么办 |
[09:47] | That’s not up to you. | 那不是你考虑的问题 |
[09:49] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[09:54] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[09:55] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[09:58] | Greer, I need you to help check | Greer 我要你去检查 |
[10:00] | For any open bulkhead doors | 所有与飞船损坏部分相通的 |
[10:01] | That lead to damaged parts of the ship. | 开启的舱壁门 |
[10:03] | Rush will direct you. | Rush会给你指路 |
[10:04] | Copy. | 收到 |
[10:22] | There should be an elevator directly ahead. | 船载电梯应该就在正前方 |
[10:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:47] | Are you there yet? | 你还在吗? |
[10:48] | This is Scott. Radio silence, please. | Scott呼叫 请保持无线电静默 |
[11:01] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[11:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:04] | What’s going on? | 情况怎么样? |
[11:08] | We almost lost you. | 我们差点失去你了 |
[11:12] | You were thrown clear across the room. | 你被抛到了大厅的另一边 |
[11:14] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[11:16] | Sir… | 长官… |
[11:17] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[11:19] | We’re on a ship. It’s ancient. | 在一艘飞船上 古人的 |
[11:21] | Rush says it’s thousands of years old, | Rush说这艘船非常古老 |
[11:24] | And we’re pretty far off into the universe. | 我们在遥远的宇宙深处 |
[11:27] | What’s he doing to get us home? | 他要怎样带我们回家? |
[11:29] | He says he’s working on it, | 他说他正在努力 |
[11:30] | But we have bigger problems. | 但我们有个大麻烦 |
[11:32] | The life-support system isn’t working properly. | 维生系统工作不正常 |
[11:34] | If we can’t get it fixed, There’s not much time. | 如果不能修好它 我们所剩的时间不多了 |
[11:37] | You should also know that | 你还应该知道 |
[11:39] | He used the communication stones to contact earth, | 他用远程通讯石和地球联系过 |
[11:41] | And he said general o’Neill put him in charge. | 他说O’Neill将军让他负责指挥 |
[11:43] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为… |
[11:44] | I don’t think- oh… | 我…噢… |
[11:47] | Sir, you shouldn’t be trying to get up just yet, okay? | 长官 别忙着起来 好吗? |
[11:49] | I don’t think I have a choice, tj. | 我想我起来不了 T.J. |
[11:51] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没有感觉 |
[12:00] | – Whoa, jeez! – Whoa! | – 喔! 见鬼! – 喔! |
[12:06] | What is that thing? | 那是什么? |
[12:08] | Come here, I’ll show you. | 过来 我给你看 |
[12:17] | It’s a… It’s a camera. | 这…这是个摄像机? |
[12:20] | It’s a flying camera. | 飞行摄像机 |
[12:22] | I’m calling it a kino, you know, after the Russian- | 我叫它Kino 这是个俄国名字… |
[12:25] | Yeah- | 好吧… |
[12:26] | Well, I figure maybe we can use it | 我想我们可以用它… |
[12:28] | To check out the damaged areas of the ship. | 检查飞船上已损坏的区域 |
[12:30] | – That’s good. – Yeah. | – 很好 – 是啊 |
[12:32] | That’s good. Where’s it going now? | 它现在去哪? |
[12:33] | Oh, I don’t know, it’s just doing its thing, | 哦 我不知道 没有目的 |
[12:35] | But there’s lots more of ’em. | 这东西有很多 |
[12:48] | Yeah, it’s cool. | 很好 很不错 |
[12:50] | Yeah! | 没错! |
[12:51] | Do you want one? | 想要一个吗? |
[12:53] | It’s not a gumball machine, eli. | 这不是口香糖机 Eli |
[12:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:59] | Okay! | 好吧! |
[12:59] | Okay, so you figured out where they keep the kinos, | 你发现了他们藏Kino的地方 |
[13:02] | What else have you figured out? | 你还发现了什么? |
[13:11] | Give me a break, man. | 让我休息一下 伙计 |
[13:13] | This is my second spaceship, and my first was yesterday. | 这是我上的第二艘飞船 第一艘是在昨天 |
[13:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:17] | Icarus was my first sgc assignment after training. | Icarus计划是我接受训练后的第一项SGC任务 |
[13:21] | I haven’t been at this much longer than you have. | 和你比起来 我更没有心理准备 |
[13:25] | Huh… | 哈… |
[13:25] | Did they beam you out of your house? | 你曾被人从家中传送走吗? |
[13:27] | No, you got me there. | 没有 这我可不如你 |
[13:30] | Got any food on you? | 你身上有吃的吗? |
[13:31] | No. | 没有 |
[13:32] | Tylenol? | 止痛药? |
[13:34] | – Headache? – Yeah. | – 头痛吗? – 是啊 |
[13:36] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[13:38] | Neuroproaxia is a temporary paralysis | “生理性传导阻滞”只会引起临时性瘫痪 |
[13:40] | That can follow a concussive injury. | 但也可能导致脑震荡 |
[13:43] | You don’t know? | 你判断不出来? |
[13:44] | You’d need an mri and a qualified doctor who knows how to read it | 这需要核磁共振仪和一个会操作它的合格医生 |
[13:48] | To know for sure if there’s spinal damage. | 来确定是否存在脊骨损伤 |
[13:50] | We don’t have either. | 我们两样都没有 |
[13:51] | Hopefully, it’s just the nerves in shock. | 但愿这只是受惊吓后神经过于紧张所致 |
[13:54] | Best I can do is insist that you remain still. | 我唯一能做的就是让你躺着别动 |
[13:58] | Your tour was over two weeks ago. | 你本该两星期前就离开的 |
[14:00] | You should be in some classroom in san Diego. | 此刻你该坐在圣地亚哥的教室里 |
[14:03] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[14:06] | That’s where my scholarship was. | 我在那里拿到了奖学金 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:12] | That part’s not your fault. | 那件事不是你的错 |
[14:16] | Tell rush I want to see him. | 告诉Rush 我要见他 |
[14:18] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[14:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[14:26] | Flying camera ball. | 会飞的摄像球 |
[14:28] | I’m calling it a kino- | 我叫它Kino… |
[14:29] | Don’t ask. | 什么也别问 |
[14:35] | That’s marvellous. | 太妙了 |
[14:36] | It comes with a remote. | 可以远程遥控 |
[14:38] | I thought we could use it to look around. | 我想我们可以用它四处瞧瞧 |
[14:43] | What do you have? | 你有何发现? |
[14:45] | Uh, well, it’s not so good, really. | 没什么好消息 |
[14:48] | These processing nodes are scrubbers, | 这些处理结点代表空气净化器 |
[14:51] | Responsible for cleaning co2 from the air. | 它们负责清除空气中的二氧化碳 |
[14:53] | Here, here, and here. | 位于这里、这里和这里 |
[14:55] | It’s indicating malfunctioned. | 它们出了故障 |
[14:57] | Others are failing. | 还有一些彻底失效了 |
[14:59] | Greer, this is Scott. | Greer Scott呼叫 |
[15:01] | I’m heading for the gateroom. Meet me there. | 我要到星门室去 与我在那里会合 |
[15:04] | Look, I’m just saying | 听着 我只要求… |
[15:05] | That she better stay out of my face. | 她最好离我远点 |
[15:08] | I’ll remind her of your personal space issues next chance I get. | 只要一有机会 我会提醒她你很在乎个人空间 |
[15:14] | Dr. Rush? | Rush博士? |
[15:15] | Colonel young wants to see you right away. | Young上校要求立即见你 |
[15:17] | There should be a kind of grate covering the node. | 净化器应该放在一种壁炉里 |
[15:38] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了? |
[15:41] | A problem. | 麻烦 |
[15:43] | We see a very big problem. | 大麻烦 |
[15:55] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[15:57] | You collapsed. | 你虚脱了 |
[15:59] | We brought you here. | 我们把你转移到这里 |
[16:02] | What’s going on? | 情况怎么样? |
[16:04] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[16:05] | I’ve been here with you. | 我一直在这里陪你 |
[16:06] | You need to know what’s happening, Chloe. | 你必须弄清事情的进展 Chloe |
[16:08] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[16:09] | Dad, I was worried about you. | 爸爸 我很担心你 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[16:14] | And I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[16:18] | One step at a time, Honey. | 一步步来 亲爱的 |
[16:20] | One step at a time. | 一步步来 |
[16:24] | My pills… | 我的药… |
[16:26] | No, daddy, you can’t take any more of those. | 不 爸爸 你不能再吃那些药了 |
[16:28] | Your ribs are badly bruised. | 你的肋骨严重损伤 |
[16:30] | You will bleed internally. | 你可能有内出血 |
[16:31] | If I don’t take those pills, | 如果我不吃药 |
[16:33] | A bruise is going to be the least of my problems. | 情况可比骨伤要糟多了 |
[16:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:38] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[16:39] | Go. Find out what’s going on out there. | 去吧 去看看外面的情况到底怎么样 |
[16:42] | No, I want to be here with you. | 不 我要留下来陪着你 |
[16:43] | And I want you here, | 我也希望你留下 |
[16:45] | But right now, I want to know what’s going on | 但此时此刻 外面的情况… |
[16:47] | Just a little bit more. | 我更想知道 |
[16:52] | I’ll be here when you get back. | 我哪也不会去 |
[16:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[17:08] | I don’t know, man. The air filter’s full of crap. | 我不知道 空气净化器一团糟 |
[17:11] | Come on, | 来吧… |
[17:12] | They want us to keep looking. | 我们继续侦查 |
[17:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:14] | All right, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:20] | Alkaline. | 碱性的 |
[17:21] | Everyone’s heart rates are elevated, | 每个人的心率都在升高 |
[17:23] | People are reporting headaches, it has to be. | 有些人称自己头痛 所以这毫无疑问 |
[17:25] | What? | 什么? |
[17:26] | The used-up residue | 天知道这种古人用来 |
[17:27] | Of whatever magic compound the ancients used | 清除二氧化碳的”魔法混合物”是什么东西 |
[17:29] | To scrub co2 from the air. | 它现在只剩残渣了 |
[17:31] | So now we have two big problems | 这么说我们现在有两个大麻烦了 |
[17:32] | Relating to the life-support. | 都跟维生系统有关 |
[17:34] | Our first priority must be | 我们的首要任务 |
[17:35] | To seal off any of the leaks. | 就是封堵所有的泄露区域 |
[17:37] | If we can manage that, | 如果我们能做到 |
[17:38] | Then we can maybe buy ourselves a day or so | 在舱内二氧化碳浓度达到致命程度前 |
[17:41] | Before the build-up of co2 kills us. | 或许我们能多一天左右的时间 |
[17:44] | As it stands, how much time do we have? | 按照现在的情况 我们还有多长时间? |
[17:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:48] | Couple of hours at most. | 最多几个小时 |
[17:50] | awesome. | 真好! |
[17:52] | Brody, there was some medical-grade soda lime in the supply manifest? | Brody 补给品中有医用级碳酸石灰吗? |
[17:56] | It never made it. | 没带过来 |
[17:58] | That’s a pity. | 真遗憾 |
[18:03] | Well… | 好吧… |
[18:06] | In a ship this old… | 在一艘如此古老的飞船上… |
[18:09] | There’s bound to be systems past their designed life. | 肯定有超过使用年限的系统 |
[18:12] | Okay, let’s say we find the leaks. | 废话少说 如果我们找到泄漏点 |
[18:14] | Can you fix this? | 你能修好吗? |
[18:15] | I doubt this stuff can be cooked off. | 我怀疑这种物质不能重复利用 |
[18:18] | Perhaps if there were stores of this substance | 也许船上储藏了未受污染的这种物质 |
[18:21] | In a clean form, or something else capable of co2 sequestration, | 或者其他能消除二氧化碳的东西 |
[18:25] | Calcium carbonate, lithium hydroxide, | 碳酸钙 氢氧化锂 |
[18:27] | Then yes, “if. “ | 那么…是的 “如果” |
[18:29] | Okay, well, that’s not going to matter | 无关紧要 因为你会在这件事 |
[18:31] | Because you’re going to get the gate dialed back to earth | 变成”大麻烦”之前 |
[18:34] | Before this becomes an issue, rush, right? | 拨通星门送我们回地球去 对吧? Rush? |
[18:36] | – Lieutenant… – Right? | – 中尉… – 对吧? |
[18:38] | That’s the kind of thing | 那种话 |
[18:41] | You’re taught to say in officer training | 是你在军官训练课中他们教你说的 |
[18:42] | Presumably for the benefit of those that don’t know any better. | 用来糊弄那些对情况一无所知的人 |
[18:56] | Please. | 求你… |
[18:58] | What makes you think I won’t try? | 你凭什么认为我没有努力? |
[19:20] | Greer, I found what looks like a shuttle. | Greer 我发现了一个像穿梭机的东西 |
[19:23] | Looks like there are two shuttles | 好像有两架 |
[19:25] | Attached to individual docking sleeves. | 各占据一个停机通道 |
[19:27] | We’re all going to die. | 我们都会没命的 |
[19:29] | Shut up, Franklin. | 住嘴 Franklin |
[19:30] | I’m just saying what everyone’s got to be thinking. | 我只是说出了每个人的心声 |
[19:33] | I said, shut up, | 我说了住嘴 |
[19:34] | Or else you’re going to be first. | 要死你先去死 |
[19:39] | This the door? | 就是这扇门? |
[19:41] | Yeah, yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就是它 |
[19:43] | Can you close it? | 你能关闭它吗? |
[19:47] | It won’t close. | 关不上 |
[19:52] | We can’t close it from here, either. | 我们在这里也关不了 |
[19:54] | There’s something wrong with the mechanism. | 机械传动装置出了故障 |
[20:10] | I think I found the leak. | 我想我找到泄漏点了 |
[20:15] | There’s another door on the back of the shuttle, | 在穿梭机背后还有一扇门 |
[20:18] | But there’s no control. | 但那里没有控制面板 |
[20:20] | Then maybe we can close it off locally. | 也许我们可以手动关闭它 |
[20:25] | The shield keeping the air inside is obviously not 100% effective. | 保护空气不流失的护盾并非百分之百有效 |
[20:30] | It probably wasn’t designed to compensate | 也许它的设计能力 |
[20:32] | For the amount of damage the ship has sustained. | 无法补偿飞船如此大规模的损伤 |
[20:35] | Is there a way of boosting it? | 有办法加强它吗? |
[20:37] | At least in the areas we need it? | 至少在我们需要的区域内? |
[20:39] | We haven’t found a way yet. | 我们还找不到方法 |
[20:41] | It seems to be operating at maximum capability. | 看起来它已经达到运行极限了 |
[20:47] | Open the door! | 打开那扇门! |
[20:54] | Well, that’s not good. | 那不好玩 |
[21:06] | That’s very good, sir, a very good sign. | 很好 长官 非常好的迹象 |
[21:09] | I don’t have time for this, do I? | 我不能为这个浪费时间 对吧? |
[21:12] | Two problems. | 两个问题 |
[21:13] | We’re venting atmosphere from a damaged shuttle, | 空气正通过一架破损的穿梭机泄露 |
[21:15] | And even if we could seal it off, | 就算我们能堵上它 |
[21:16] | The life-support system in this ship is past its expiration date. | 这艘飞船的维生系统已经超过了设计年限 |
[21:20] | We’ll build up co2 to lethal levels within a day. | 一天之内 船内的二氧化碳浓度就将达到致命程度 |
[21:23] | Well, that explains the headache. | 那解释了头痛 |
[21:25] | You already had one. | 你早就开始痛了 |
[21:27] | They’ll find a way, that’s what these people do. | 他们会想办法的 这些人是吃这碗饭的 |
[21:28] | Well, most of these people aren’t even supposed to be here. | 他们当中的大多数本来就不该到这里来 |
[21:31] | How did the ship get damaged? | 这艘飞船是怎么受损的? |
[21:33] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[21:34] | It certainly looks like it’s been through a battle, | 看起来应该经历了一场战斗 |
[21:36] | At least the parts we can access. | 至少在我们去过的区域是这样 |
[21:38] | We’re still cut off from most of the ship. | 我们与飞船的大部分区域隔开了 |
[21:40] | It’s huge. | 这艘船非常大 |
[21:41] | They tried jamming something into the shuttle doorway | 他们试图干扰穿梭机的舱门 |
[21:43] | To keep it open long enough to let the person inside get out… | 让它开启足够长的时间 保证里面的人安全撤离… |
[21:46] | But it just opens again. | 可它又打开了 |
[21:48] | Some sort of safety mechanism. | 好像是某种保险措施 |
[21:49] | Like an elevator. | 就像电梯一样 |
[21:51] | Rush says he can’t override it. | Rush说他无法让控制装置超驰 |
[21:53] | How long do we have right now? | 我们还剩多长时间? |
[21:55] | As it stands… | 按照现在的情况… |
[21:56] | Rush says if we don’t get it closed… | Rush说如果我们无法关闭它… |
[21:58] | …We’ve got just over an hour. | 我们只剩一个多小时了 |
[22:09] | Bad air’s better than no air. | 糟糕的空气总比没空气好 |
[22:13] | Guess a day’s better than an hour. | 一天总比一个小时强 |
[22:18] | Someone’s got to go in there and close this door. | 必须有人进去关闭这扇门 |
[22:28] | My head is pounding. | 我的头要爆炸了 |
[22:31] | Heartbeat has accelerated. | 心跳加速 |
[22:33] | It’s getting harder and harder to breathe, | 呼吸变得越来越困难… |
[22:36] | As our very lives are being vented out into space. | 当我们的生命在太空里消散的时候… |
[22:40] | That is going to get old very fast. | 你还有完没完了? |
[22:42] | – This needs to be documented. – No one’s going to see that. | – 这件事需要记录下来 – 没人会去看的 |
[22:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[22:47] | We made it here. | 我们能走到这一步 |
[22:50] | Someone else could, too. | 其他人也可以 |
[22:55] | If we die, | 如果我们死了 |
[22:56] | Maybe this can help them to find out what happened to us. | 也许我的记录能帮他们查明事情的真相 |
[22:59] | Yeah, well, we’re not dead yet. | 好吧 可我们还没死呢 |
[23:06] | I’m starting to have slightly blurred vision- | 我的视力开始模糊了… |
[23:08] | – Eli! – What?! | – Eli! – 怎么了? |
[23:13] | So how are we going to decide who? | 我们怎么决定派谁去? |
[23:15] | I assume we’re not going to get any volunteers. | 不可能会有志愿者的 |
[23:19] | What’s another day going to buy us? | 多出一天时间 我们能做什么? |
[23:21] | Time… | 时间… |
[23:22] | To find a way to survive. | 能让我们找到生存之道 |
[23:25] | May I see the list? | 我能看看名单吗? |
[23:29] | I marked the names of anyone injured. | 我把伤员都做了标记 |
[23:33] | Right. | 好的 |
[23:34] | We have to find out peoples’ skills, | 我们得总结一下大家的专长 |
[23:37] | Background, experience- | 背景、经历… |
[23:38] | Doesn’t take any special skills to die from asphyxiation! | 窒息而死又不需要任何特殊能力! |
[23:41] | Look, what I’m saying is, | 听着 我要说的是 这个人选… |
[23:43] | It shouldn’t be someone with potentially valuable knowledge, | 不应该是具有某方面潜在价值或能力的人 |
[23:46] | Or abilities we might need to help us survive beyond this. | 我们可能需要这样的人协助我们脱离困境 |
[23:50] | Are you really suggesting what I think- | 你难道是在建议… |
[23:52] | Doc, half the people on this ship already want to kill you. | 博士 这船上一半人已经恨不得杀你了 |
[23:55] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[23:56] | You can’t ask someone to sacrifice themselves, | 你不能叫别人去做自我牺牲 |
[23:58] | Period! | 这又不是从前! |
[24:00] | Politicians ask military personnel | 政客们叫军人们 |
[24:02] | To sacrifice themselves for the good of others | 为了他人利益自我牺牲 |
[24:04] | All the time. | 从古到今都如此 |
[24:06] | If someone doesn’t go in there and close that door, | 如果没有人进去关那扇门 |
[24:09] | We’re all going to die. | 我们都会死 |
[24:11] | Period. | 从此作古 |
[24:23] | Franklin is still working at the airlock controls locally, | Franklin仍在尝试手工超驰舱门控制器 |
[24:27] | But it doesn’t look good, sir. | 可是事情没有进展 长官 |
[24:29] | Camile’s explaining the situation to everyone else on board. | Camile正在向船上每个人解释我们所处的情形 |
[24:31] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[24:34] | Sir? | 长官? |
[24:35] | This isn’t the kind of thing | 这种事情 |
[24:36] | I can ask somebody else to volunteer for. | 我不能叫别人志愿去做 |
[24:39] | If we’re going to make it past this, | 要度过这个难关 |
[24:40] | We’re going to need you, sir. | 我们很需要你 长官 这我可不知道I don’t know about that. |
[24:43] | You’re doing a pretty good job without me, lieutenant. | 没有我 你一样很出色 中尉 |
[24:44] | Yeah? Well, look at the mess we’re in. | 是吗? 瞧瞧我们现在糟糕的情形 |
[24:46] | If that’s not proof that we need you, then- | 如果那还不足以证明我们需要你 那么… |
[24:48] | Look, I’m not sure anyone should do it. | 听着 我想谁都没义务去做这件事 |
[24:50] | I don’t want someone sacrificing themselves for me. | 我也不想让别人为了我而去牺牲 |
[24:52] | I say we figure this out together | 我觉得在我们还有时间的时候 |
[24:53] | While we still have time, or we all die trying. | 应该集体想办法 否则死得太不值 |
[24:55] | I want you to both listen to me. | 我要你们两个都听好 |
[24:57] | It needs to be done, and I’m doing it. | 这件事必须要有人去做 我会去做 |
[25:01] | Look, sir, you can barely stand. | 长官 你站都站不起来 |
[25:03] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[25:03] | Look, the paralysis is temporary, You know that now. You will recover- | 瘫痪只是暂时的 你应该明白你会康复… |
[25:07] | Lieutenant, I need your help. | 中尉 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:08] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[25:09] | I gave you an order. | 我在命令你 |
[25:10] | I know. | 我明白 |
[25:11] | You can have me court-martialled when we get home, | 我们回家后 你可以把我交给军事法庭 |
[25:12] | But I am not going to help you kill yourself. | 但我绝不会帮你自杀 |
[25:18] | My father’s not in his room. | 我父亲不在自己房间里 |
[25:21] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[25:22] | He does not leave this room. | 别让他离开房间 |
[25:25] | He can’t have gotten far. | 他不可能走远 |
[25:27] | I told him what was going on. | 我把情况告诉他了 |
[25:28] | Greer, this is Scott, come in. | Greer Scott呼叫 请回答 |
[25:31] | Greer… | |
[25:33] | Greer, do you read? | Greer 收到了吗? |
[25:35] | Senator Armstrong is missing. | Armstrong参议员不见了 |
[25:36] | He may be headed your way. | 可能朝你那边去了 |
[25:38] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[25:41] | He’s got a gun. | 他拿着一支枪 |
[25:45] | I don’t want to shoot you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[25:47] | I don’t think you want to shoot me. | 我觉得你也不想伤害我 |
[25:50] | Get out of the way. | 别挡着我 |
[25:52] | Just give me a little more time. | 再给我一点时间 |
[25:54] | Let me try and fix this. | 我会修好它 |
[25:56] | I don’t have much. | 我没时间了 |
[26:12] | Guys, I’m not seeing any change, whatever you just tried, | 伙计们 你们刚才所做的 |
[26:15] | It’s not working! | 似乎毫无效果 |
[26:16] | The problem’s obviously mechanical. | 肯定是机械传动装置的问题 |
[26:22] | You can’t fix it. | 你修不好它 |
[26:29] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我要怎么做 |
[26:39] | Dad, no, wait! | 爸爸 不 等等! |
[26:52] | Dad, no! | 爸爸 不! |
[26:53] | No! | 不要! |
[26:54] | No! No… | 不… |
[26:57] | Open the door! Dad! Openthe door! | 把门打开! 爸爸 开门! |
[27:01] | Open the door, please! | 求你把门打开! |
[27:03] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[27:04] | Please open the door… | 求你把门打开 |
[27:07] | He was dead on his feet. | 他累了… |
[27:09] | Dad, no! | 爸爸 不! |
[27:11] | I lov you! | 我爱你! |
[27:14] | Please open the door… | 求你把门打开… |
[27:16] | No… | 不… |
[27:18] | Eli! | |
[27:20] | Not him! | 他不能死! |
[27:21] | There’s nothing I can do for him here. | 我什么也做不了 |
[27:23] | Help him! | 帮帮他! |
[27:25] | Open the door, please! | 打开门…求你们把门打开! |
[27:41] | No! | 不要! |
[27:43] | No… | 不… |
[27:47] | No… | 不… |
[27:59] | He can’t leave me… | 我不能没有他… |
[28:14] | Chloe… | |
[28:17] | Chloe! | |
[28:20] | Well, at least he bought us a day. | 至少他给我们争取了一天的时间 |
[28:33] | You! You did this! | 你! 是你干的! |
[28:36] | You killed him! | 你杀了他! |
[28:37] | You’ve killed all of us! | 你杀了我们大家! |
[28:39] | Chloe, stop! Little help here… | Chloe 别冲动! 过来帮帮我… |
[28:41] | Hey, hey, relax. | 嘿 冷静 |
[28:43] | Hey, hey, Chloe… | 嘿 Chloe… |
[28:44] | Just get away from me! | 别挡着我! |
[28:46] | All of you! | 你们所有人! |
[28:50] | M- miss Armstrong… | Armstrong小姐… |
[28:52] | You’re in shock. | 你受惊了 |
[28:54] | Believe me, I understand. | 相信我 我能理解 |
[28:56] | Everyone deals with tragedy in different ways. | 面对不幸 每个人都有不同的表达方式 |
[29:00] | You’re looking for someone to blame. | 你想找个人来谴责 |
[29:02] | I’m not looking. | 我不需要找! |
[29:03] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[29:05] | I’m sorry about your father. | 我为你父亲感到遗憾 |
[29:09] | I truly am. | 我说的是真心话 |
[29:12] | He was a good man, | 他是个好人 |
[29:14] | And he certainly wouldn’t have been my choice, | 如果让我选 我肯定不会选他 |
[29:16] | But you must realize, | 可你必须明白 |
[29:19] | None of this was my fault. | 这一切都不是我的错 |
[29:21] | I didn’t create the situation that forced us here. | 迫使我们陷入困境的并不是我 |
[29:25] | There was no other way. | 已经没有别的办法了 |
[29:48] | Miss Armstrong… | Armstrong小姐… |
[29:51] | I know you don’t want to hear this just now, | 我知道你现在不想听 |
[29:54] | But… | 但是… |
[29:56] | But this ship… | 但是这艘飞船… |
[30:00] | This ship could be the most important discovery | 这艘飞船可能是自星际之门被发现以来… |
[30:03] | Mankind has made since the stargate itself. | 人类历史上最重要的发现 |
[30:07] | You know the icarus project | 你应该知道 你父亲… |
[30:09] | Was something your father truly believed in, | 对Icarus计划充满了信心 |
[30:12] | Enough to risk his career to support. | 不惜冒失去政治前途的危险来支持它 |
[30:16] | What difference does it make if we all die? | 如果我们都死了 那还有什么意义? |
[30:21] | A number of people died during the attack on the base. | 基地遭到袭击时 无数人牺牲 |
[30:26] | Some of them I knew very well. | 其中有些人是我的朋友 |
[30:29] | I’m sure some had more value than others. | 我相信其中有些人比其他人更有价值 |
[30:33] | As human beings, all of them were invaluable. | 作为一个人 生命是无价的 |
[30:41] | Look, my point is, I promise you, | 听着 我要说的是 我向你保证 |
[30:46] | I will do everything I can | 我会尽我所能 |
[30:49] | To make sure no one gave their life in vain. | 让他们死有所值 |
[30:53] | No one. | 每一个逝去的生命 |
[31:02] | Please give me a chance. | 请给我一个机会 |
[31:30] | Colonel… | 上校… |
[31:34] | We’ve lost senator Armstrong. | 我们失去了Armstrong参议员 |
[31:37] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[31:38] | He’s bought us some time. | 他给我们争取了一些时间 |
[31:40] | To do what? | 做什么? |
[31:41] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[31:42] | First up is trying to dial the gate back home. | 首先要做的就是拨通星门回家去 |
[31:45] | Should you even be on your feet? | 你现在就能站起来了? |
[31:47] | No. | 不能 |
[31:47] | Well, I am on my feet, and right now we’re trying to get home. | 我能站起来 现在我们想办法回家去 |
[31:51] | Camile, I need your help. | Camile 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:52] | You know these people. | 你熟悉这些人 |
[31:53] | I need you to spread the word. | 我要你替我传话 |
[31:55] | Try to keep things as positive as you can. | 尽可能让他们往积极的方面想 |
[31:58] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[32:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:20] | I can’t believe my dad is gone. | 真不敢相信爸爸就这么走了 |
[32:23] | I watched him die, and I still just can’t accept it. | 我看着他死去 我接受不了 |
[32:35] | Tell me about him. | 跟我说说他 |
[32:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:40] | Man died so I could live. | 他的死是为了让我活下去 |
[32:43] | I’d like to know a little more about him. | 所以我想多了解一点他的事 |
[32:49] | No matter how tired he was, | 不管他有多苦多累 |
[32:53] | Or how long he’d worked, | 工作了多长时间 |
[32:56] | Or what was going on in his life, | 或者生活中经历了什么挫折 |
[33:00] | He always had time to listen to me. | 他总能抽时间听我说话 |
[33:05] | I’d go on and on. | 我有时一说就是几个小时 |
[33:09] | He never preached. | 他从不说教 |
[33:12] | He never told me what to do, | 从不告诉我该怎么做 |
[33:15] | Even though sometimes I wished he would. | 有时我真希望他能给我指路 |
[33:20] | He would just listen, | 可他只是聆听 |
[33:24] | And then he would tell me that he loved me. | 然后告诉我他爱我 |
[33:30] | The best part | 他最大的优点… |
[33:31] | Was if I’d had a fight with my mom. | 当我和妈妈吵架的时候 |
[33:34] | He never took sides. | 他从不偏袒任何一方 |
[33:38] | Oh, god. | 哦 天哪 |
[33:40] | My mom… | 妈妈… |
[33:44] | He was her whole life. | 他是她生命的全部 |
[33:48] | She probably thinks we’re both dead. | 她可能认为我们俩都死了 |
[33:51] | All I know | 我只知道 |
[33:53] | Is that he wanted you to go on. | 他希望你向前看 |
[33:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:02] | I got to get back to the search. | 我必须回去完成探索任务 |
[34:06] | You going to be okay? | 你会没事吗? |
[34:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:13] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[34:33] | Eli? | |
[34:35] | What? | 什么? |
[34:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[34:41] | I… Just watched a man die. | 我…我刚看着一个人死去 |
[34:47] | Okay? | 行了吧? |
[34:54] | Don’t you even care? | 你一点都不在乎吗? |
[35:00] | Of course I do, | 我当然在乎 |
[35:03] | And I’m also trying learn as much as I can, | 我同时在化悲痛为力量 |
[35:06] | As quickly as I can. | 尽快想出办法 |
[35:08] | That is, | 换句话说 |
[35:09] | In addition to running nine separate searches in the database | 我同时在数据库中运行九个独立搜索 |
[35:12] | In the hope of solving our life-support issues. | 希望找到解决维生系统问题的办法 |
[35:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:26] | Found anything? | 找到了吗? |
[35:31] | Destiny. | “命运” |
[35:35] | As in ours? | 我们的? |
[35:38] | The name of the ship. | 这艘飞船的名字 |
[35:40] | Translated from ancient. | 从古人语翻译过来的 |
[35:43] | I’ve also learned that they were never here. | 我还发现他们并未来到船上 |
[35:48] | I thought this was an ancient ship. | 我还以为这是一艘古人飞船 |
[35:50] | It is, | 没错… |
[35:52] | But they sent it out unmanned, | 可它出发时处于无人状态 |
[35:55] | Planning to use the gate to get here | 当它进入宇宙深处之后 |
[35:57] | When it was far enough out into the universe, | 古人将利用星门登船 |
[36:00] | But they probably learned to ascend | 也许在那之前 |
[36:03] | Before that time. | 他们学会了升天 |
[36:04] | Learned to what? | 学会了什么? |
[36:07] | Ascension. | “升天” |
[36:09] | It’s a process | 是一种过程 |
[36:10] | Whereby consciousness converts to energy | 人的意识转化为能量 |
[36:13] | That no longer requires physical form. | 从此脱离物理外形 |
[36:16] | That wasn’t in the video. | 给我的教学录像里可没说 |
[36:20] | Well, there’s more than one video. | 教学录像又不止一个 |
[36:24] | We should get back to work. | 我们该回去工作了 |
[36:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:45] | Sir, I think I got it. | 长官 我想我找到了 |
[36:47] | It wasn’t even that hard to find. | 找起来似乎并不困难 |
[36:48] | It’s right here in the dialing program. | 就在拨号程序里 |
[36:50] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[36:51] | Yes, it’s an eight-symbol address. | 是的 是一个八符号的地址 |
[36:53] | You mean you can dial this thing back to earth? | 你是说你可以拨回地球去? |
[36:55] | There’s no point of origin indicated, | 没有标明源点 |
[36:57] | But still, there’s only 36 symbols on this gate. | 不过这座星门上也只有36个符号 |
[36:59] | I’m assuming the ninth symbol represents | 我怀疑第九个符号 |
[37:00] | Some x-factor distance equation. | 代表某种未知的距离公式 |
[37:02] | Well, I don’t care. Start dialing. | 好吧 我不在乎 开始拨号 |
[37:04] | Sir, don’t we want to bring Dr. Rush in on this? | 长官 这件事不需要Rush博士参与吗? |
[37:07] | Well, you said this wasn’t that hard to find? | 你不是说这东西并不难找吗? |
[37:09] | No. | 没错 |
[37:10] | Well, then he probably already knows | 或许他已经知道 |
[37:12] | And didn’t tell us. | 但是不肯告诉我们 |
[37:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no… | 哦 不… |
[37:17] | What? | 什么? |
[37:18] | Someone’s dialing the gate. | 有人拨通了星门 |
[37:34] | Colonel young… | Young上校… |
[37:35] | – You’re up. – Nice to see you, too, rush. | – 你能站起来了 – 我也很高兴见到你 Rush |
[37:38] | – I did order you to report to me. – What are you doing? | – 我曾命令你向我报告 – 没错…你们这是在干什么? |
[37:42] | We’re trying to dial earth. | 我们在尝试拨地球的星门 |
[37:43] | That would be a mistake. | 这么做不对 |
[37:45] | Riley thinks he’s found the address for home. | Riley发现了回家的地址 |
[37:47] | His understanding of ancient is marginal at best. | 他对古人知识的了解只有皮毛 |
[37:49] | With respect, doctor, | 请恕我直言 博士 |
[37:50] | I know enough to recognize a reference to earth. | 关于地球的”说明”我还是能认出来的 |
[37:52] | He says the address wasn’t that hard to find, rush. | 他说这个地址并不难寻找 Rush |
[37:55] | No, no, this is a complete waste of power we may need. | 不 这完全是在浪费我们需要的能量 |
[37:57] | We have the address back, | 我们有回家的地址 |
[37:59] | All we need is the right point of origin. | 我们唯一需要的就是正确的源点 |
[38:00] | And we’ve got 36 tries. | 我们可以试36次 |
[38:01] | We barely have enough power to operate the Main systems. | 我们连操控主要系统的能量都不足 |
[38:05] | This ship | 这艘飞船 |
[38:06] | Simply doesn’t have the capability to dial earth. | 根本就无法拨通地球 |
[38:08] | – You see, that’s news to me. – He didn’t tell me that either. | – 你瞧 这对我来说可是条新闻 – 他也没告诉过我 |
[38:11] | Well, I’ve only just learned myself, and you know what I’ve been doing. | 我也是刚刚才知道的 你知道我一直在干什么 |
[38:13] | Even if it doesn’t work, | 就算这不成功 |
[38:15] | The people aboard this ship need to see us at least try. | 至少可以让这艘船上的人看到我们的努力 |
[38:18] | So, what, you’re going to drain what little power we have | 这么说 你吸干我们仅有的一点能量 |
[38:20] | For the sake of morale? | 就为了鼓舞士气? |
[38:21] | How ridiculous. | 真是荒谬至极 |
[38:27] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事? |
[38:32] | Anyone near the observation deck? | 有人在瞭望甲板附近吗? |
[38:43] | Colonel… | 上校… |
[38:44] | It looks like we’ve dropped out of ftl. | 我们好像结束高速飞行了 |
[38:46] | Because we were draining power? | 因为我们耗光了能量? |
[38:48] | No, no. | 不 |
[38:50] | If I’m right, | 如果我判断得没错 |
[38:52] | The gate should begin to dial any moment. | 星门随时可能开始自行拨号 |
[39:02] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[39:04] | The ship detected a stargate | 这艘飞船探测到附近星球上有一座星门 |
[39:07] | On a planet within range that may have what need. | 那上面可能会有我们需要的东西 |
[39:09] | What? | 什么? |
[39:10] | How the hell are there even stargates out here? | 这地方怎么会有星门? |
[39:14] | The ancients sent out a number of unmanned ships | 在这艘飞船出发之前 |
[39:17] | Ahead of this one. | 古人派出一定数目的无人飞船 |
[39:19] | They’re programmed to gather data, | 它们的任务是收集数据… |
[39:21] | Resources, | 资源… |
[39:22] | To manufacture stargates, and deposit them in habitable worlds. | …来建造星门 并将它们安放在宜居星球上 |
[39:26] | Any relevant information is relayed back here | 任何相关信息都将传递给这艘飞船 |
[39:28] | To help plot the course. | 来协助其校正航线 |
[39:30] | You’re telling me that this ship knows we’re in trouble? | 你的意思是说 这艘飞船知道我们现在有麻烦? |
[39:33] | Yes, because I told it we were. | 是的 因为这是我告诉它的 |
[39:35] | Essentially, we’re flying on auto-pilot. | 本质上来说 飞船是自动导航的 |
[39:38] | This ship may have stopped | 不管我们有什么”要求” |
[39:40] | When it was within range of a stargate | 只有当附近出现星门的时候 |
[39:41] | Regardless of our need, | 它才会停下来 |
[39:43] | But I have reason to believe… | 我有理由相信… |
[39:50] | So, what we need Is on the other side of that wormhole. | 我们急需的东西 就在那个虫洞的另一端 |
[39:53] | An educated guess, yes. | 根据事实进行猜测 是的 |
[39:57] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法来知道结果 |
[40:00] | Sir, you can’t do that. | 长官 你不能去 |
[40:01] | We have no idea what’s on the other side. | 我们根本不知道另一边有什么 |
[40:03] | We can use the kino to find out. | 我们能用Kino去探路 |
[40:05] | I expect that’s the purpose of this device. | 我猜这东西就是干这个的 |
[40:15] | I’m getting readings over here. | 我收到读数了 |
[40:17] | – What have we got? – Temperature, gravity, | – 有何发现? – 温度、重力 |
[40:19] | Atmosphere composition, barometric pressure… | 大气成分、气压… |
[40:22] | Oxygen nitrogen, very little co2, | 氧和氮为主 二氧化碳很少 |
[40:25] | Extremely low humidity. | 湿度极低 |
[40:26] | Habitable, but just barely. | 勉强满足人类的居住条件 |
[40:28] | Good enough. | 够好了 |
[40:29] | Looks like four other addresses came up here, too. | 好像同时出现了另外四个星门地址 |
[40:32] | They could be other planets within range. | 它们可能是扫描范围内的其他星球 |
[40:35] | Maybe we should think about | 也许我们该试着拨一下它们 |
[40:37] | – Dialing them up and seeing- – No, no, they’re locked out. | – 然后瞧瞧… – 不 它们都被锁定了 |
[40:39] | The ship chose this one. | 飞船选择了这一个 |
[40:41] | The stargate is open, | 星门已经开启 |
[40:42] | All we have to do is step through. | 我们要做的就是穿过去 |
[40:44] | What we have to do is put a team together. | 我们得组建一支探险队 |
[40:46] | Dr. Rush… | Rush博士… |
[40:49] | Looks like our time might be limited. | 看起来我们的时间有限 |
[40:52] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[40:53] | It’s a countdown. Just over 12 hours left. | 是个倒计时器 只剩下12小时 |
[40:56] | What happens then? | 接下去会怎么样? |
[40:57] | I suspect we jump back into ftl. | 我猜我们会重新进入高速飞行 |
[41:08] | Palmer is a geologist. | Palmer是个地质学家 |
[41:09] | Obviously, she should go. | 她应该去 |
[41:11] | Franklin and Brody are the best of the rest of what we have. | Franklin和Brody是其他人中最优秀的 |
[41:14] | Thanks for the ringing endorsement. | 感谢你这简单干脆的评价 |
[41:16] | He didn’t even mention me. | 他提都没提到我 |
[41:17] | Franklin goes, the others stay. | Franklin去吧 其他人留下 |
[41:19] | We’re still going to need good people working on the problem from this end. | 船上的问题也需要合适的人来解决 |
[41:23] | I’d like to go. | 我愿意去 |
[41:26] | Really? | 真的? |
[41:27] | If I can help, then- | 如果我能帮得上忙 那么… |
[41:29] | Colonel young, please- | Young上校 别… |
[41:30] | What? | 什么? |
[41:31] | You don’t think I can handle it? | 你认为我没能力? |
[41:34] | He’s going. | 他也去了 |
[41:35] | I’ve been off-world before. | 我以前执行过外勤任务 |
[41:37] | You have made a habit out of pulling our asses out of the fire. | 你都快变成救火队员了 |
[41:40] | Eli, you want to go, you’re going. | Eli 如果你想去 去吧 |
[41:44] | The only one I’m questioning right now is you, Dr. Rush. | 我唯一有疑问的就是你 Rush博士 |
[41:49] | Well, besides Palmer, | 除了Palmer |
[41:51] | I’m the only one who knows what we’re looking for. | 我是唯一知道我们要寻找什么东西的人 |
[41:54] | We have 12 hours to find what we need | 我们只有短短的12个小时 |
[41:55] | And then get back on the ship. | 然后必须回到船上 |
[41:56] | You’re sure you can’t stop it? | 你确定计时无法停止? |
[41:57] | No, we’re just along for the ride for now. | 不确定 但我们现在也无计可施 |
[41:59] | Then we may all be better off on the planet. | 那么我们所有人都该到这个星球上去 |
[42:02] | Well, that’s another reason why I should go. | 我又多了一个该去的原因 |
[42:04] | Someone to assess | 我可以评估 |
[42:05] | Whether long-term survival there is even an option. | 是否有可能在那里长期居住 |
[42:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:11] | I want everyone clear | 我要求每个人做好准备 |
[42:13] | That Scott is in charge of this mission. | 这次行动由Scott负责 |
[42:16] | Let’s gear up, let’s find whatever supplies we have, | 我们加快速度 看我们还剩下多少补给品 |
[42:19] | And move out. | 行动吧 |
[42:27] | Sir… | 长官… |
[42:28] | About eli- | 关于Eli… |
[42:30] | He volunteered. | 他自愿的 |
[42:32] | He’s not trained for this. | 他没接受过这方面的训练 |
[42:33] | Just like a lot of the people we got on this ship. | 这艘船上大多数人都一样 |
[42:35] | I’m going to need to know what they’re made of. | 我要知道他们的适应能力到底如何 |
[42:37] | He’ll slow us down. | 他可能会拖我们的后腿 |
[42:38] | Well, if he does, you send him back to the gate. | 好吧 如果真到那个地步 你把他送回星门 |
[42:40] | If we’re going to make it, | 光站在这里说话是没用的 |
[42:41] | And I’m not just talking the next few hours, | 如果我们想活下去 接下来几个小时 |
[42:43] | We’re going to need everyone on board to step up. | 我们需要船上每个人的参与 |
[42:48] | Lieutenant… | 中尉… |
[42:51] | Keep an eye on rush. | 盯着Rush |
[43:14] | We’ll be back, sir. | 我们会回来的 长官 |
[43:16] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 压制:海鳗 |