时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This is what Destiny intended from the moment it entered the star system. | “命运号”从一开始进入这个星系就打算这么做了 |
[00:05] | We are going to survive. | 我们会活下去的 |
[00:07] | We are going to make it home. | 我们肯定能回家 |
[00:10] | I’m telling you, the ship came here for a reason. | 我告诉你 这艘船到这儿来是有原因的! |
[00:14] | Destiny is powered by the stars themselves. | “命运号”靠恒星来补充能量 |
[00:17] | He and Young are bumping heads, yes. | 没错 他的确和Young针锋相对 |
[00:20] | Not sure which camp is the better choice. | 我不知道选择哪一方更好 |
[00:22] | We just pretend nothing happened. | 我们就当一切都没发生过… |
[00:24] | We need to be ready for the next encounter. | 我们必须为下一次交战做好准备 |
[00:26] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了船员们 |
[00:28] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了船员们 |
[00:32] | I’m not sick. | 我没得病 |
[00:35] | What about the father? | 孩子的父亲呢? |
[00:37] | This is unlike any other kind | 这和我们以前见过的所有外星科技都不相同 |
[00:39] | Of alien technology we’ve encountered before. | |
[00:41] | If they’re indigenous to this part of the universe, | 如果他们是这里“本地人” |
[00:43] | They might be willing to trade. | 或许愿意与我们交易 |
[00:46] | You lost the kino? | 你把Kino弄丢了? |
[00:47] | No, I took a wrong turn trying to steer it out. | 没有 我操纵它出来的时候转错了弯 |
[00:50] | I just need to take a look and get my bearings. | 我得再看看 然后校正方向 |
[00:56] | We haven’t found any other sort of exit, | 我们没找到任何出口 |
[00:58] | Or access to ground level. | 或者通向地表的方法 |
[01:00] | We’re not going to make it. | 我们出不去了 |
[01:01] | Fire in the hole! | 起爆! |
[01:05] | Doesn’t look like that had the desired effect. | 爆炸没有达到预期效果 |
[01:07] | We just made things a lot worse. | 我们让情况更糟糕了 |
[01:10] | God be with you, Colonel. | 上帝与你同在 上校 |
[01:17] | Riley… | |
[01:18] | I think Eli would want someone | Eli大概希望有人记录 |
[01:19] | Documenting the efforts | 我们为拯救那些被遗弃的人… |
[01:21] | To rescue the team | |
[01:22] | That was left behind. | 做了哪些事情 |
[01:23] | Well, given that Eli is one of the team | Eli就是“被遗弃的人”当中的一个 |
[01:24] | That was left behind, | |
[01:25] | I would have thought | 依我看 |
[01:27] | He’d want everyone doing anything possible | 他应该希望每一个人都尽全力 |
[01:28] | To help rescue them. | 帮忙营救他们 |
[01:30] | Well, you didn’t like my idea. | 你不喜欢我的主意 |
[01:31] | Telling Destiny to go back and pick them up | 让命运号回头去接他们 |
[01:32] | Isn’t going to work. | 是不现实的 |
[01:33] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[01:34] | Because I’ve already tried it! | 因为我已经试过了! |
[01:38] | I’m done. | 我完事了 |
[01:42] | The stargate aboard this ship is much more primitive | 这艘船上的星际之门与此后在银河系 发现的星际之门相比更为原始 |
[01:44] | Than the later models found in the milky way. | |
[01:47] | As you can see from this map, each time Destiny stops, | 你能从这幅地图上看到 每次命运号停下来 |
[01:50] | It’s in range of only a small group of gates. | 附近只有少数星门存在 |
[01:53] | That means the next time we drop out of FTL, | 也就是说 下次我们跳出超光速飞行时 |
[01:56] | The planet the team was stranded on | 被困的那一组人所处的星球 |
[01:58] | Will no longer be in range of Destiny. | 已不在命运号的联络范围内了 |
[02:00] | However, Dr. Rush and Mr. Brody are working on… | 但是 Rush博士和Brody博士正在努力… |
[02:05] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[02:06] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[02:08] | Well, the battery must have died. | 肯定是电池没电了 |
[02:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:11] | I just got this one fresh out of the dispenser. | 我刚从分配架上拿下来 还是新的 |
[02:17] | It wasn’t me. | 与我无关 |
[02:19] | I am not the sort of person | 我不是那种随随便便和陌生人上床的女人 |
[02:20] | Who just jumps into bed with anyone. | |
[02:22] | I had thought we… | 我想我们… |
[02:27] | Colonel Young asked you to check on me, didn’t he? | Young上校让你来检查我 对吧? |
[02:29] | Yes, but he’s asking me to keep tabs on everybody. | 是的 他要我定期跟踪每个人的状况 |
[02:33] | He believes in you. | 他信任你 |
[02:35] | Well, he doesn’t have much choice. | 他没有多少人可以挑选 |
[02:36] | I’m also here because I’m your friend. | 我既是医生 也是你的朋友 |
[02:41] | I’m sorry, it’s just that… | 对不起 只是… |
[02:46] | Rush, come in. | Rush 回答 |
[02:48] | Yeah, we’ve got several systems down. | 好几个系统都失灵了 |
[02:49] | Looks like Destiny’s activated some kind of power-saving mode. | 命运号好像启动了某种节能模式 |
[02:52] | That’s strange, because our reserves are still | 真奇怪 我们的能量储备几乎是满的 |
[02:54] | At almost maximum current capacity | |
[02:55] | From the last recharge. | 上一次补充能量的时间并不久 |
[02:57] | Life support’s fine. | 维生系统正常 |
[02:58] | I should be able to work round it, | 我应该能弄好 |
[03:00] | Get the lights back on in a couple of minutes. | 几分钟内照明就会恢复 |
[03:02] | Maybe we shouldn’t. | 也许我们不该那么做 |
[03:03] | What? | 什么? |
[03:04] | Work around it. | 弄好它 |
[03:05] | I mean, there’s got to be a good reason this is happening. | 我是说 发生这种事应该是有原因的 |
[03:07] | This whole ship is falling apart. | 这艘船正在老化 |
[03:09] | Computers don’t last forever. | 计算机不可能永远正常工作 |
[03:10] | Maybe it’s a malfunction. | 也许只是一次故障 |
[03:12] | Well, we’re not going to be able to do anything | 在黑暗中我们什么也做不了 |
[03:14] | In the dark. | |
[03:17] | We have two days of water, tops. | 我们顶多还有两天的饮水 |
[03:19] | We’ll find more. | 我们会找到更多的 |
[03:21] | Step one, | 第一步 |
[03:22] | We get out of these tunnels. | 我们想办法从隧道里出去 |
[03:24] | We’re off to a bad start. | 我们一开始就不走运 |
[03:26] | We’ll find food and water. | 我们会找到食物和饮用水 |
[03:28] | They can’t turn the ship around. | 他们没法把飞船开回来 |
[03:29] | Then we’ll use the gates to catch up. | 那我们用星门追赶他们 |
[03:31] | In order to connect the dots between here and the Destiny, | 要想将这里的星门和命运号连成一线 |
[03:34] | There have to be gates in range of each other | 那么在这颗星球和命运号下一站停靠的星球之间 |
[03:36] | Between this planet and wherever Destiny stops next. | 必须有相互套接的星门存在 |
[03:40] | Plus, this remote only tells you | 除此之外 这个遥控器只能告诉你 |
[03:43] | Which gates are in range of this planet, | 这颗星球附近是否有星门 |
[03:45] | Not where they are. | 根本不能定位 |
[03:46] | There’s no way to know which direction we’d be going. | 我们没办法知道该走哪个方向 |
[03:48] | Oh, and in case that’s not bad enough, | 哦 万一那还不算最坏的情形 |
[03:50] | We have no idea | 我们不知道 |
[03:52] | Where Destiny went. | 命运号去哪了 |
[03:53] | Whoa, one step at a time. | 好了 走一步算一步吧 |
[03:55] | Yeah, let’s all try and keep a positive attitude. | 大家都朝好的方向看吧 |
[04:04] | C4 blast could have destabilized the whole place. | 爆炸可能破坏了这地方的整体结构 |
[04:06] | Oh, that’s just great. | 哦 那太好了 |
[04:07] | We had to take the risk. | 我们必须冒险 |
[04:08] | We’re seriously… | 我们真应该… |
[04:10] | Eli. | |
[04:16] | All we can do right now is keep moving. | 我们现在唯一能做的就是继续前进 |
[04:32] | Stargate Universe 1×15 | 星际之门 宇宙 1×15 |
[04:47] | Son of a… | 见鬼… |
[04:54] | So, what do we know? | 现在什么情况? |
[04:55] | Not much. | 情况不明 |
[04:57] | Several nonessential systems | 几个不太重要的系统 |
[04:58] | Automatically shut down. | 自动关闭了 |
[04:59] | We still only have limited control. | 我们仍然只有最低控制权 |
[05:02] | How about rescuing the team we left behind? | 营救计划进展如何? |
[05:04] | As I’ve said, Colonel, | 我说过了 上校 |
[05:05] | We won’t know if the planet they were left on is reachable | 在跳出超光速飞行之前 我们没法知道他们所在的星球能否联络 |
[05:07] | Until we’ve dropped out of FTL. | |
[05:09] | This is crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[05:11] | You’d think some of these tunnels | 这些隧道根本无头无尾 |
[05:12] | Would lead somewhere. | |
[05:14] | No wonder the people that built this place died out. | 难怪建造这地方的人都死光了 |
[05:17] | They probably all got lost down here. | 他们大概都迷路了 |
[05:19] | Just wandered around thinking, | 一边走还一边想 |
[05:21] | “if only we had thought to put in a few more exits.” | “我们当初多建几个出口就好了” |
[05:23] | Or how about one of those maps you see in a shopping mall | 不如学学大型购物中心里的导购地图 |
[05:26] | With a big red dot. | 上面标记着大大的红点 |
[05:28] | “you are here.” | “你在这里” |
[05:30] | How hard is that? | 那有多难? |
[05:32] | I’d kill for a big red dot right now. | 要是现在有个大红点 我意愿干任何事 |
[05:34] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我没法再忍受了 |
[05:35] | All right, let’s stop, take a quick breather. | 好吧 我们停下来 歇口气 |
[05:39] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[05:41] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地! |
[05:51] | Still looking for that kino? | 还在找那个Kino? |
[05:52] | Uh, no. | 呃 不 |
[05:56] | So what are you doing? | 那你在干什么? |
[05:57] | I’ve been thinking about using the gates, actually. | 其实 我在想如何利用星门 |
[05:59] | And? | 说说看? |
[06:03] | I may have painted an overly bleak picture before. | 我刚才也许过度悲观了 |
[06:06] | I’ll admit, I was freaking out a bit. | 我承认 我有点吓坏了 |
[06:10] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[06:12] | Well, we do know | 我们知道 |
[06:14] | That Destiny is traveling down a path, | 命运号沿着既定路线前进 |
[06:16] | Basically a corridor of gates | 准确地说 是沿着星门所在的路线 |
[06:20] | Left behind by the ships that were sent in advance. | 星门由先前出发的飞船所安放 |
[06:22] | It meanders somewhat, | 路线可能曲折 |
[06:24] | But generally, it heads in one direction. | 但总体上是朝着一个方向前进 |
[06:26] | I mean, they wouldn’t put gates on every planet in every galaxy. | 我是说 它们不会在每个星系的每颗星球上都安放星门 |
[06:29] | Obviously not. | 显然不会 |
[06:31] | People don’t realize | 人们没意识到 |
[06:32] | How big a galaxy is. | 一个星系究竟有多大 |
[06:34] | Anyway… | 说正题… |
[06:40] | Let’s say the gates in range of the planet we’re on | 假设我们所在的星球附近的星门… |
[06:44] | Are in this circle. | 在这个圈里 |
[06:47] | This circle represents | 这个圈则代表… |
[06:49] | The gates in range of Destiny | 命运号附近的星门 |
[06:53] | The next time it drops out of FTL. | 下一次它跳出超光速飞行时 |
[06:55] | Okay, so we need to get to that circle. | 我们得进入那个圈 |
[06:56] | Yeah, right. | 说得对 |
[06:58] | Now, hopefully, there are gates in range of each other | 现在 但愿有能够同时抵达这两个圈的星门 |
[07:01] | Between these circles. | |
[07:03] | Once we are in range of Destiny, | 一旦我们进入命运号的范围 |
[07:05] | The address will show up on here. | 地址就会出现在这里 |
[07:08] | You see how easy it is to make a simple map? | 你也瞧见了 制作一幅简单地图多么容易 |
[07:13] | Okay, so how do we know we’re going the right way? | 好吧 我们怎么知道自己走对了方向? |
[07:17] | We don’t, | 我们不知道 |
[07:19] | But if we do go the wrong way, | 可如果我们走错了 |
[07:21] | We’ll either run out of addresses | 要么用完所有的地址 |
[07:23] | Because we’ve hit the edge of the corridor, | 依然找不到正确的星球 |
[07:24] | Or we’ll run into planets we’ve been to before | 要么回到一个我们去过的星球 |
[07:26] | Or at least addresses | 希望是一个我能记起来或认出来的地方 可是 |
[07:28] | I’ll hopefully remember or recognize, but… | |
[07:30] | At least it’s a 50-50 shot. | 至少有一半的可能 |
[07:34] | Good. | 好的 |
[07:38] | All right, we should really get moving. | 好吧 我们该出发了 |
[07:39] | Why? It hasn’t been five minutes. | 为什么?还没到五分钟呢 |
[07:41] | Eli, seriously! | Eli 认真点! |
[07:56] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 你和我的想法一致吗? |
[07:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:01] | Well, I suspected as much. | 我同样感到怀疑 |
[08:02] | Well, if it’s true… | 如果这是真的… |
[08:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:06] | You’re not going to tell Young? | 你不打算告诉Young? |
[08:07] | Well, it’s not certain. | 还不能确定 |
[08:12] | You have to tell him. | 你必须告诉他 |
[08:20] | She’s upset. | 她的情绪有些低落 |
[08:21] | We all are. | 我们都一样 |
[08:22] | But she’s fine, though? | 她没事 对吧? |
[08:24] | I mean, I don’t have to worry | 我是说 如果再次安排她执行任务 |
[08:26] | About putting her back out there? | 她应该会没事吧? |
[08:27] | No. | 是的 |
[08:28] | A few words of encouragement from you | 不过 你去鼓励几句 |
[08:31] | Wouldn’t hurt, though. | 可能更有作用 |
[08:32] | She thinks you don’t have any confidence in her, | 她觉得你对她没有信心 |
[08:33] | That you’re only putting her out there | 你让她执行外勤任务 |
[08:35] | Because you don’t have a choice… | 只是因为你没有其他人选… |
[08:36] | I don’t. | 那不是我的想法 |
[08:39] | I know you think she’s a good soldier. | 我知道 你把她看成一个优秀战士 |
[08:41] | Is she aware that I know | 我知道她和Scott以前的关系 她知道吗? |
[08:43] | About her previous relationship with Scott? | |
[08:44] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:47] | She’s not over him, either, | 虽然她并没有忘记这段感情 |
[08:49] | But that’s not an issue. | 但那不会影响她 |
[08:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:52] | Sir… | 长官… |
[08:56] | There’s something else I… | 我还有件事要告诉你… |
[09:00] | Need to tell you. | 必须告诉你 |
[09:01] | Well, that sounds serious. | 听起来很严重 |
[09:05] | Colonel Young, come in. | Young上校 请回答 |
[09:06] | Rush, go ahead. | Rush 说吧 |
[09:08] | You’re going to want to see this. | 你必须来看看这个 |
[09:10] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[09:12] | So, you were going to say? | 你要说什么? |
[09:18] | It can wait. | 回头再说也不迟 |
[09:20] | It’s more of a longer conversation. | 这是个很长的话题 |
[09:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:30] | When I was left behind on that planet | 当我被遗弃在那颗 外星人坠毁飞船所在的星球上时… |
[09:32] | With the crashed alien ship… | |
[09:33] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[09:35] | One of the things I saw there | 我见过一样东西 |
[09:37] | Appeared to be a map of this galaxy, | 很像是这个星系的地图 |
[09:38] | Including the stargates. | 包括星门的位置 |
[09:39] | And? | 你要说什么? |
[09:40] | Well, Mr. Brody and myself have been working on our own map, | Brody先生和我正根据命运号启程 以来的飞行记录研究我们自己的地图 |
[09:43] | Based on our own records | |
[09:45] | Of where Destiny has been thus far. | |
[09:47] | I thought Destiny had a map of where it’s been. | 我认为命运号有一幅记录所到之处的地图 |
[09:49] | Yeah, but trying to create a clearer picture | 可是当我们绘制完当前星系的完全地图… |
[09:51] | Of the entire galaxy we’re in… | |
[09:52] | Rush, just cut to the chase, will you? | Rush 说重点 好吗? |
[09:54] | I was hoping to have some better news, | 真希望我能有好消息 |
[09:56] | But if I’m right… | 可如果我的想法没错… |
[09:58] | Then we are at the very edge of this galaxy. | 我们已经非常靠近这个星系的边缘了 |
[10:01] | Now, how is that bad news? | 为什么那是坏消息? |
[10:02] | We know that Destiny travels between galaxies. | 我们已经知道命运号在星系之间飞行 |
[10:04] | Yeah, but the space between galaxies is huge. | 星系与星系之间很遥远 |
[10:08] | Vast, empty. | 广漠 空无 |
[10:09] | You think that’s why that power-saving protocol kicked in? | 你认为节能程序的启动与之有关? |
[10:11] | I don’t know, it could be, | 我不知道 有可能 |
[10:12] | But more importantly, there will be no more gates. | 更重要的是 星系之间没有任何星门 |
[10:16] | No chance of dialing back to this system. | 要回到这个星系已无任何可能 |
[10:20] | If we don’t find them | 如果下次跳出超光速飞行后 |
[10:22] | The next time we drop out of FTL… | 我们仍然找不到他们… |
[10:25] | We won’t have another chance. | 就再也没有机会了 |
[10:40] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天哪! |
[10:42] | What? | 什么? |
[10:43] | The kino. | |
[10:45] | Look, look, an exit! | 看 快看 一个出口! |
[10:47] | The kino found an exit. | Kino找到了一个出口 |
[10:50] | That’s awesome. Where’s the kino? | 太棒了 Kino在哪? |
[10:52] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[10:53] | Right. Exactly. | 好吧 真好 |
[10:54] | Come on, at least now we know | 得了 至少我们现在知道 |
[10:56] | That there is a way out of here. | 有办法从这里出去 |
[10:59] | Left or right? What’s it going to be? | 左边还是右边 该选择哪条路? |
[11:00] | We’re traveling blind, | 我们已经是无头的苍蝇了 |
[11:03] | So what difference does it make? | 选哪条路又有什么区别? |
[11:04] | Left. I like left. | 左边 我喜欢左边 |
[11:06] | No offence to what you like, man, but… | 我对你的感觉并无不敬 伙计 可是… |
[11:08] | No. | 不 |
[11:10] | He’s right. We should go left. | 他说得对 我们应该走左边 |
[11:14] | How do you know for sure? | 你怎么敢肯定? |
[11:16] | Because that’s what this map says. | 因为这幅地图上这么说 |
[11:21] | There’s been a few of these along the way. | 一路上有不少地图 |
[11:24] | I thought they were just decorative at first. | 我还以为它们只是墙上的装饰品呢 |
[11:29] | So far they’ve been the same except for one thing. | 到目前为止 他们看起来完全一致 除了一样东西 |
[11:31] | This symbol seems to be in different places. | 这个符号总出现在不同位置 |
[11:37] | “you are here.” | “你在这里” |
[11:39] | There have been maps down here this whole time? | 这下面一直都有地图? |
[11:42] | That’s awesome. Are you sure? | 太棒了 你确定? |
[11:43] | Well, this seems to be the fork we’re standing at. | 这看起来像是我们前面的分岔路口 |
[11:47] | Yeah, well, there’s only one way to find out. | 好吧 只有一个办法能确定 |
[11:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[11:53] | Going to go look for another one. | 去看看另一幅地图 |
[11:58] | Greer! | |
[12:03] | Greer! | |
[12:11] | She’s right. There’s another map… | 她说得对 确实有另一幅地图… |
[12:19] | Greer! | |
[12:27] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[12:28] | I did, really! | 我真的试过了! |
[12:30] | I was about to tell him, | 我差点就告诉他了! |
[12:32] | And then he got called away by Rush. | 然后 Rush把他叫走了 |
[12:33] | Well, you should have told him anyway. | 你当时就应该告诉他 |
[12:35] | It just, it sounded important. | (Rush)那件事听起来挺重要的 |
[12:37] | So is this. | 你的事也很重要 |
[12:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:41] | He’s going to find out soon enough. | 他迟早会发现 |
[12:43] | I mean, you’re starting to show. | 我是说 你的肚子会鼓起来 |
[12:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:47] | Are you afraid of what he’s going to say? | 你对他要说的话感到害怕吗? |
[12:50] | Or not say, I don’t know. | 或者什么也不说 我不知道 |
[12:53] | Go tell him right now. | 现在就去告诉他 |
[12:55] | It just seems like there’s always something. | (每次我想说)总会出点什么事 |
[13:03] | Matt! | |
[13:05] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:07] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[13:08] | Greer! | |
[13:12] | Greer! | |
[13:15] | Come in, Greer! | 说话 Greer! |
[13:17] | Ron, can you hear me? | Ron 能听见我吗? |
[13:20] | Maybe the signal can’t penetrate the rocks. | 也许信号无法穿透这些石头 |
[13:23] | We could hear James pretty clearly. | James和我们通话时毫无干扰 |
[13:39] | Three hours. | 三个小时 |
[13:41] | Besides dialing, | 除了尝试拨号之外 |
[13:42] | Checking for safe environment, | 还要检查环境的安全性 |
[13:44] | Roughly eight to ten minutes per planet. | 每颗星球大概需要8-10分钟 |
[13:46] | Factor in time to get back, | 还得准时赶回来 |
[13:48] | We’ll be able to see roughly 20 planets. | (在最好的情形下)我们大概能检查20颗星球 |
[13:51] | At least we know the direction to go in. | 至少我们知道该朝什么方向努力 |
[13:54] | We’ll find them, sir. | 我们会找到他们的 长官 |
[13:56] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[13:59] | Colonel, it’s TJ, come in? | 上校 我是T.J. 请回答? |
[14:01] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[14:03] | Have they left? | 他们出发了吗? |
[14:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:06] | Unfortunately, it’s a very short window. | 很不幸 这次的时间很短 |
[14:08] | Do you have some time to talk in private? | 您能抽时间和我私下聊聊吗? |
[14:10] | I’m just on my way to see to Dr. Volker, | 我正要去见Volker博士 |
[14:12] | Talk about the charging plates, putting them back online. | 跟他谈充电板的事情 那些东西必须恢复运行 |
[14:14] | Nothing seems to be working around here. | 这里就像瘫痪了一样 |
[14:16] | Can it wait? | 能等等吗? |
[14:24] | Greer! | |
[14:26] | Come on, buddy! | 说话 兄弟! |
[14:27] | Greer! | |
[14:29] | Ow, wait, wait, wait! | 哦 等等! |
[14:35] | All right, stop, stop, stop! | 好吧 停下! |
[14:36] | Stop moving rocks. | 别再搬石头了 |
[14:40] | We need to get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[14:44] | Look, I saw those rocks coming down. It… | 听着 我看见这些石头掉下来(砸中了他)… |
[14:47] | I know he would want us to get out of here alive, | 我知道他希望我们活着离开这里 |
[14:50] | Especially if there was no hope for him. | 特别是在他无望脱险的情况下 |
[14:52] | Are you just saying that | 你大概是想说 |
[14:53] | Because you think you need to get us out of here? | 你觉得你有责任把我们弄出去? |
[14:57] | Gear up. | 做好准备 |
[14:58] | Give me a second here. | 我只要一点点时间 |
[14:59] | Just… Go. | 快…去吧 |
[15:11] | Look, Greer? | 听着 Greer? |
[15:15] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 伙计 |
[15:25] | Go! Move, move, move, this thing’s coming down. | 走!快走!这里快坍塌了 |
[15:33] | Please. | 求你 |
[15:34] | The boy has to eat. | 孩子得吃东西 |
[15:35] | Look, don’t you go near there. | 听着 不准你靠近那里 |
[15:38] | You got to let him out. | 你得把他放出来 |
[15:40] | I don’t got to do nothing! | 我没必要做任何事! |
[15:45] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[15:47] | The boy has to learn. | 孩子必须吸取教训 |
[16:08] | Hello! | 喂! |
[16:12] | Hey, you guys, can anybody hear me? | 嘿 伙计们!能听见我吗? |
[16:14] | I’m here! | 我在这里! |
[16:25] | Scott, this is Greer, come in. | Scott 我是Greer 回答 |
[16:28] | Come in… | 快回答… |
[16:34] | Hey, at least the tremors have stopped. | 嘿 至少震动停止了 |
[16:37] | Probably got far enough from the cave-in. | 也许我们距离洞穴已经很远了 |
[17:08] | I’ll go. | 我先来吧 |
[17:59] | Done. | 做完了 |
[18:09] | Done. | 做完了 |
[18:31] | He wasn’t always like this. | 他以前不是这样子 |
[18:34] | You say that all the time. | 你总是那么说 |
[18:36] | He was a good man, | 他以前是个好人 |
[18:39] | A good father. | 一个好父亲 |
[18:40] | You were too young to remember. | 你那时太小了 不记得 |
[18:41] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[18:43] | It’s not his fault. | 那不是他的错 |
[18:45] | Don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[18:46] | You need to be strong. | 你得坚强些 |
[18:47] | I know you got it in you. | 我知道你是个坚强的孩子 |
[18:49] | He needs us, both of us. | 他需要我们 我们两个 |
[18:53] | Nobody else is going to take care of him. | 别人不会关心他 |
[18:56] | We need to go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[18:57] | Where? | 去哪? |
[19:00] | Far away. Both of us. | 很远的地方 我们两个 |
[19:02] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 Eli 稍等一会 什么事? 我觉得我们还是什么都不要做为好 如果这里和命运号有可能连成一线 Young上校肯定会派一组人 回来找我们 也许让他们来找我们更好 |
[19:31] | Eli, hold up a second. | |
[19:34] | What? | |
[19:56] | I’m saying maybe the thing to do is stay put. | |
[19:58] | If it is possible to connect the dots | |
[20:00] | Between here and Destiny, | |
[20:01] | Then Colonel Young is going to send a team | |
[20:03] | Back to look for us. | |
[20:04] | Maybe we’d be better off | |
[20:05] | Waiting for them to find us. | |
[20:07] | We don’t know how long | |
[20:08] | Destiny is going to stop for. | 我们不知道命运号这次会停留多久 如果时间很短 也许他们没有足够的时间找到这里 更别说拨号回命运号同样需要时间 我们得抓住机会 好吧 拨号 看不清楚 非常模糊 其他一切正常 应该是安全的 出去 出去 我身上没钱 在这里没钱可能是件好事 |
[20:09] | If it’s a short window, | |
[20:10] | There might not be enough time for them to get here, | |
[20:11] | And then to gate back to Destiny? | |
[20:15] | We need to take the chance. | |
[20:32] | Okay, dial it. | |
[20:48] | It’s hard to see. | |
[20:52] | Looks pretty foggy, | |
[20:53] | But everything else is good. | |
[20:57] | It’s safe to go. | |
[21:38] | Get out. | |
[21:44] | Get out. | |
[21:45] | I don’t have any money. | |
[21:47] | Probably a good thing down here. | |
[22:11] | Matt? | |
[22:34] | It’ll take a minute | |
[22:35] | For the gate list to refresh. | 星门清单刷新 需要一分钟 如果命运号正在超光速飞行 它的星门不会出现 对吧? 没错 我们不该在这颗星球上多待些时间吗? |
[22:37] | If Destiny’s in FTL, it won’t show up, right? | |
[22:39] | Right. | |
[22:41] | So shouldn’t we be spending | |
[22:42] | A little more time on these planets? | |
[22:44] | Waiting to see if it does? | |
[22:45] | What if it is out of FTL, | 等着确定命运号现在的状态? 如果命运号不在超光速飞行 而是在一颗远离这里的星球附近呢? 听着 我知道这主意不好 不是你说的吗? 我们该朝好的方向看 我们每颗星球待10分钟… 你们听见了吗? 我们当然听见了 |
[22:48] | But just one planet away from here? | |
[22:50] | See, I knew this was a bad idea. | |
[22:52] | Weren’t you the one who said | |
[22:54] | We should stop being so negative? | |
[22:55] | 10 minutes. | |
[22:57] | We give each planet… | |
[23:03] | You hear that? | |
[23:04] | Of course we heard it. | |
[23:07] | Dial the gate. | |
[23:08] | I’m dialing. | 快拨号 正在拨 |
[23:10] | Dial faster. | |
[23:11] | I’m dialing, I’m dialing! | 再快点 在拨 在拨了! 见鬼… |
[23:49] | Eli! | |
[23:56] | Holy… | |
[24:31] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈!妈妈! |
[24:40] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈!妈妈! |
[24:42] | Mom, we have to go! Mom, wake up! | 妈妈 我们必须离开!妈妈快醒醒! |
[25:05] | You should’ve let me burn. | 你应该把我留在火海里 |
[25:20] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[25:21] | Not that I’d want to be stuck here | 虽然我不想在这里逗留太久 |
[25:23] | For a long time, | |
[25:24] | But it is an incredible sight to see. | 但这里的景色确实难得一见 |
[25:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:29] | This is our tenth planet. | 这是我们寻找的第十颗星球了 |
[25:30] | We have less than an hour and a half left. | 我们还剩下不到一个半小时 |
[25:32] | This is a lot more complicated than I’d anticipated. | 这比我原先想象的要复杂 |
[25:35] | Who would have guessed | 谁又知道 |
[25:36] | That Destiny had skipped over so many planets | 命运号跳过了如此多存在星门的星球? |
[25:38] | With gates on them? | |
[25:39] | Getting back should be much quicker, though. | 不过 回去应该就很快了 |
[25:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:42] | Well, we have extra kinos and a remote. | 我们有多余的Kino和一个遥控器 |
[25:44] | Maybe it’s time to split up, cover more planets. | 也许我们该分头行动 寻找更多的星球 |
[25:46] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[25:48] | We’re going to find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[25:50] | We just need a bit of luck. | 我们需要的是一点运气 |
[25:51] | I’m afraid I don’t believe in that. | 我不相信“运气” |
[25:55] | So you’ll take one team and I’ll take the other? | 你带一组人 我带另一组? |
[26:07] | The fires… | 火焰… |
[26:10] | The fires were everywhere. | 到处都是火焰 |
[26:11] | That oil burned hot. | 油剧烈燃烧 |
[26:12] | Got so we forgot | 我们几乎都忘记了… |
[26:14] | What a clean breath of air felt like. | 呼吸清新空气的味道 |
[26:16] | Emphysema, asthma, bronchitis. | 肺气肿 哮喘 支气管炎… |
[26:18] | They said none of the guys sent in to put out the fires | 他们说进去灭火的所有人 |
[26:20] | Showed any ill effects. | 全都没有出现这些不良反应 |
[26:21] | Come on, you buy that? | 你相信吗? |
[26:23] | How can that be true? | 那怎么可能是真的? |
[26:24] | Those fires were everywhere… | 到处都是火… |
[26:26] | The man’s a living hell. | 简直像人间地狱 |
[26:28] | Sent by the devil himself to torture me for all eternity. | 恶魔要用烈火永世折磨我 |
[26:34] | Just a little skin reaction, they said. | 他们说 皮肤可能会出现一点反应 |
[26:35] | Just a little itchy on the arm. | 胳膊会有点发痒 |
[26:38] | The FDA approved it | 食品药品管理局居然认定 |
[26:39] | Even though it’d never been through | 这东西就算没有经过大规模临床测试 |
[26:41] | Any serious large-scale trials. | |
[26:43] | There were no side effects. | 也不会有副作用 |
[26:44] | They said it was the war, | 他们说那是因为战争 |
[26:45] | Not the vaccine. | 不是因为疫苗 |
[26:48] | Between 1998 and 2000, | 在1998年到2000年之间 |
[26:50] | 20,000 soldiers had to be hospitalized | 有超过2万名士兵因注射这种疫苗而住院 |
[26:52] | After receiving the vaccine | |
[26:53] | Even though they had never been deployed overseas. | 他们当中有人根本没去过海外战场 |
[26:56] | The pentagon failed to report that to congress! | 五角大楼向国会隐瞒了事实! |
[26:59] | Wasn’t as bad as the sand fleas, though. | 虽然这点痒与沙蚤比起来算不了什么 |
[27:02] | They got under your skin and how. | 但它们深藏于皮肤之下 |
[27:03] | Carried all kinds of diseases. | 会引起各种疾病 |
[27:05] | Diseases you can’t even say. | 一些你说不上来的疾病 |
[27:07] | Tank busters. | 防坦克飞机 |
[27:09] | Uranium depleted. I loaded those munitions. | 废铀 我装卸过那些军品 |
[27:10] | Nothing dangerous coming off those. | 都不足以引起这种危险 |
[27:13] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[27:15] | 18,000 times in two years those alarms went off. | 那两年警报响了1万8千次 |
[27:17] | It’s not the mustard gas, never the mustard gas! | 不是芥子气 肯定不是芥子气! |
[27:20] | It was cigarettes. | 是香烟引起的 |
[27:21] | Deodorant! Can you believe that? | 还有除臭剂!你能相信吗? |
[27:23] | Chronic fatigue, loss of muscle control, | 慢性疲劳 肌无力 |
[27:25] | Headaches, dizziness, memory loss, | 头痛 晕眩 失忆 |
[27:27] | Shortness of breath, brain cancer… | 呼吸急促 脑肿瘤… |
[27:29] | I’m going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[27:30] | Put him out of his misery. | 结束他的痛苦 |
[27:31] | It was the war. | 是因为战争 |
[27:33] | It was the war! | 是因为战争! |
[27:34] | It wasn’t the fires. | 不是因为大火 |
[27:35] | They were everywhere. | 它们无处不在 |
[27:37] | Big black billowing smoke. | 厚重的黑烟 |
[27:38] | The war is why he can’t breathe. | 是战争让他不能呼吸 |
[27:57] | Hey, TJ! | 嘿 T.J. |
[27:58] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[28:00] | One thing turned into another, | 事情一个接一个 |
[28:02] | And the next thing I know, a five-minute update is… | 干完一件事 我发现我连五分钟时间都没有… |
[28:03] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[28:14] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了? |
[28:27] | How far along are you? | 多久了? |
[28:32] | About 22 weeks. | 大概22个星期 |
[28:34] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[28:36] | Ours. | 我们的 |
[28:42] | A baby. | 一个孩子 |
[28:45] | On this ship… | 在这艘船上… |
[28:50] | I’m keeping it. | 我要生下他 |
[28:54] | No, I didn’t… I didn’t say you shouldn’t. | 不 我不…我没说你不该生下他 |
[29:00] | What are you saying? | 你要说什么? |
[29:18] | We’re going to… we’re going to make this work. | 我们要…我们要想个办法 |
[29:19] | We’re going to do it, we’re going to make it work. | 我们生下他 我们一起面对 |
[29:23] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[29:45] | This is a problem. | 有个问题 |
[29:48] | What? | 什么? |
[29:50] | The kino says | Kino说 |
[29:52] | The atmosphere on the planet we just sent it to is toxic. | 星门对面那颗星球的大气有毒 |
[29:54] | We can’t go through. | 我们不能过去 |
[29:55] | Which means we can’t get that kino back. | 也就是说 我们不能把Kino拿回来了 |
[29:58] | And we won’t know if the next address we try | 而且 我们不知道下一个地址 |
[29:59] | Is safe. | 是否安全 |
[30:00] | Dial another one. | 拨号吧 |
[30:02] | But I just said that… | 我刚说了… |
[30:03] | I know, I know, | 我知道 我知道 |
[30:04] | But we can’t stay here, can we? | 可我们不能留在这里 对吧? |
[30:05] | No, no, but I… | 对 可是… |
[30:06] | You stay, I’ll go, I’ll go. | 你们留下 我去 我先过去 如果一切安全 我会用无线电通知你们 |
[30:07] | I’ll radio back if it’s safe. | 如果一切安全 我会用无线电通知你们 |
[30:08] | Matt, no. | Matt 不行 |
[30:10] | Look, we stay here, | 听着 我们待在这里? |
[30:11] | We’re as good as dead anyway. | 一样死翘翘了 |
[30:12] | Dial another one. | 快拨号吧 |
[30:16] | They left you. | 他们把你留下 |
[30:19] | Abandoned you. | 抛弃了你 |
[30:22] | They did whathey had to do. | 他们必须那么做 |
[30:26] | They thought I was dead. | 他们以为我死了 |
[30:28] | Nobody’s going to save you. | 没人愿意救你 |
[30:31] | Nobody cares. | 没人关心 |
[30:34] | In the end, all there is is you. | 到最后 你唯一能依靠的只有自己 |
[30:41] | You alone. | 独自一个人 |
[30:50] | Doctor says | 医生说 |
[30:52] | There’s an infection in his brain. | 他的大脑受到了感染 |
[30:54] | They say there’s nothing they can do for him. | 他们已经无能为力了 |
[30:59] | I enlisted. | 我报名参军了 |
[31:01] | What’d you go and do that for? | 为什么要去参军? |
[31:06] | I didn’t get the scholarship. | 我没有拿到奖学金 |
[31:07] | But you worked so hard. | 你已经很努力了 |
[31:09] | Wasn’t fast enough. | 可我不够聪明 |
[31:12] | You always said it wasn’t his fault. | 你总说那不是他的错 |
[31:17] | His choice wasn’t wrong. | 他的选择没有错 |
[31:19] | He just wanted to be somebody. | 他想出人头地 |
[31:21] | I want to be somebody. | 我也想出人头地 |
[31:25] | You don’t have anything to prove to anyone. | 你不必向任何人证明任何事 |
[31:28] | You didn’t let him change you. | 不能让他改变你 |
[31:31] | Nothing can hurt the spirit God gave you… | 没有什么能伤害上帝赐给你的灵魂… |
[31:33] | I have to use it. | 但我要必须使用(自己的灵魂) |
[31:36] | Don’t I? | 不是吗? |
[31:39] | To make a difference. | 来改变一切 |
[31:45] | You can still change your mind. | 你现在还可以改变主意 |
[31:50] | I’m not going to. | 我不会改变主意 |
[32:22] | All right, I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[32:24] | It’s cold and dark, | 这里又冷又黑 |
[32:26] | But I can breathe, | 但我能呼吸 |
[32:27] | And there’s no crazy dinosaurs, | 而且这里没有可怕的恐龙 |
[32:29] | At least not yet. | 至少现在没有 |
[32:31] | Come on through. | 过来吧 |
[32:48] | It’s kind of pretty. | 其实这里很漂亮 |
[32:54] | Sometimes we would spend christmas | 有时候我们在佛蒙特州的 一个小木屋里过圣诞节 |
[32:55] | At a cabin in Vermont. | |
[32:57] | Amazing… | 真不错… |
[33:00] | That a planet on the other side of the universe | 宇宙另一端的一颗星球 |
[33:01] | Can remind you of Vermont. | 居然能让你回忆起佛蒙特州 |
[33:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:09] | Here we go, | 我们走 |
[33:10] | The next set of addresses. | 下一个地址 |
[33:14] | Oh, God… | 哦 天哪… |
[33:16] | What? | 什么? |
[33:18] | I recognize this one. | 我认得这一个 |
[33:19] | One we’ve been to before? | 我们去过? |
[33:20] | Not recently. | 不是最近 |
[33:23] | That’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[33:24] | It’s the one with the downed alien ship. | 是外星飞船坠毁的地方 |
[33:26] | The… The planet Rush was stranded on. | 就是Rush被困的那颗星球 |
[33:31] | We’ve been heading the wrong way. | 我们走错方向了 |
[33:40] | Okay, so what now? | 现在怎么办? |
[33:43] | Can we retrace our steps? | 我们能原路返回吗? |
[33:45] | Wait… | 等等… |
[33:48] | No. | 不 |
[33:49] | We should go to this planet. | 我们该去这颗星球 |
[33:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:52] | Look, even if we retrace our steps | 听着 就算我们原路返回 |
[33:54] | And try this all again with different choices, | 选择其他地址再来一次 |
[33:57] | We’re traveling blind. | 我们也只是瞎子摸象 |
[34:00] | Rush said he we was able to boot up the computer | Rush说我们有可能重启那艘外星飞船的计算机 |
[34:02] | On that alien ship. | |
[34:03] | Yea, and that’s what brought the aliens. | 没错 外星人马上不请自来 |
[34:05] | Yes, but in the small time that he was there, | 是的 可是他只待了一小段时间 |
[34:07] | He was able to glean some information | 便已收获了不少重要信息 |
[34:09] | About the shape of this galaxy | 关于这个星系的形状 |
[34:11] | And where the stargates are. | 还有星门所在的位置 |
[34:12] | If I can do the same, | 如果我也去瞧瞧 |
[34:16] | We won’t have to stumble around. | 我们就不用到处乱闯了 |
[34:18] | We’d have a map. | 我们有地图了 |
[34:21] | Okay, but what about the aliens? | 好吧 那些外星人怎么办? |
[34:24] | Believe me, you do not want to end up a prisoner | 相信我 到他们的船上当俘虏的滋味 |
[34:26] | On one of those ships. | 是你绝对不愿想象的 |
[34:28] | I realize we might not have much time. | 我知道我们的时间可能不多 |
[34:30] | We’ll have to get in and out quickly. | 我们动作快点 |
[34:33] | If they’re not there now. | 说不定他们已经驻守在那里了 |
[35:06] | Lieutenant. | 少尉 |
[35:37] | I hope this is a good idea. | 希望这是个好主意 |
[35:47] | All right, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[36:00] | Hey, Eli? | 嘿 Eli? |
[36:01] | How about this? | 这个是干什么的? |
[36:17] | Guess we’re in the right place. | 我们大概来对地方了 |
[36:19] | Well, I didn’t see any other alien spaceships, | 我没看见其他外星飞船 |
[36:21] | Did you? | 你呢? |
[36:22] | Come on, clock is ticking. | 快点 时间紧迫 |
[36:23] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:35] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟 |
[36:36] | Where’d you get that number? | 那数字从哪冒出来的? |
[36:38] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[36:40] | This is an alien spaceship. | 这是一艘外星宇宙飞船 |
[36:43] | Right, exactly. 15 minutes, that is it. | 没错 正确 15分钟 说好了 |
[36:45] | End of discussion. | 别讨论了 |
[36:56] | Nice work, Lieutenant. | 干得好 少尉 |
[36:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[37:01] | Any word from Rush? | Rush有消息吗? |
[37:02] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[37:04] | I’m glad you made it back. | 真高兴你能回来 |
[37:06] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[37:10] | Sergeant? | 中士? |
[37:13] | They thought I was dead. | 他们以为我死了 |
[37:15] | I don’t think they would have left me otherwise. | 否则他们不会抛下我 |
[37:17] | I just hope that choice doesn’t mean we’ve lost them. | 真希望我们不会因此而永远失去他们 |
[37:30] | None of this makes any sense. | 这些全都看不懂 |
[37:34] | Okay, time’s up, we need to walk away. | 好吧 时间到了 我们得走了 |
[37:35] | Not yet. | 再等等 |
[37:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:38] | You just said none of this makes any sense… | 你刚说了 这些全都看不懂… |
[37:39] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[37:41] | Eli… | |
[37:42] | Go back. | 回退 |
[37:45] | What do you mean? | 你说什么? |
[37:46] | The screens, go back. | 返回上一屏 |
[37:52] | There! | 它! |
[37:54] | Select that. | 选择它 |
[38:02] | There it is. | 出现了 |
[38:04] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[38:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:08] | Can you read this? | 你能读懂它? |
[38:10] | No, I just… | 不 我只是… |
[38:11] | Know what it means? | 知道它的含义? |
[38:13] | Look, can you use this | 你能用它 |
[38:15] | To get us back to Destiny or not? | 让我们重返命运号吗? |
[38:16] | Uh… Yes? | 呃…能吗? |
[38:19] | Yes. | 能 |
[38:20] | I think so. | 我想能 |
[38:25] | We have to hurry, though. | 可我们得抓紧时间 |
[38:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:27] | If I’m reading this right, | 如果我没看错 |
[38:30] | Then Destiny is about to leave the galaxy. | 命运号即将离开这个星系 |
[38:32] | If we don’t get back on board before it does, | 如果我们不能在它驶离前返回 |
[38:34] | We’re going to be stranded for good. | 我们就永远困在这里了 |
[38:37] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[38:46] | Five minutes. | 5分钟 |
[38:56] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[38:57] | Seriously, there was no quicker way? | 说真的 没有捷径? |
[38:59] | No. | 没有 |
[39:01] | If I’m right, this planet should be just… | 如果我的判断正确 这颗星球应该… |
[39:04] | There it is! | 就是它! |
[39:05] | Destiny! | 命运号! |
[39:06] | Dial, dial, dial! | 拨号 快拨号! |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:15] | Down to the wire. | 时间快到了 |
[39:16] | Incoming wormhole. | 虫洞连入 |
[39:43] | You cut it close. | 你差点错过时间 |
[39:45] | Greer. | |
[39:46] | And the others were not with him. | 其他人没跟他在一起 |
[39:52] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[39:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:55] | It didn’t connect. | 没有产生连接 |
[39:56] | Why not? | 为什么没有? |
[39:57] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[40:00] | So where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[40:01] | Dial it again. | 再拨一次! |
[40:02] | Dial it again! | 再拨一次! |
[40:04] | Yeah, yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[40:36] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[40:37] | I said I don’t… | 我说了我不知道… |
[40:39] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪! |
[40:42] | What? | 什么? |
[40:43] | The address just disappeared. | 地址刚刚消失了 |
[40:44] | How can it be there one second | 怎么会突然出现 |
[40:46] | And gone the next? | 然后突然消失? |
[40:50] | They jumped. | 他们跳跃了 |
[40:53] | We missed it. | 我们错过它了 |
[40:56] | We must have just… | 我们肯定是… |
[40:58] | Missed it. | 错过它了 |
[41:08] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[41:12] | We’re done. | 我们完了 |
[41:27] | I’m trying to carry on for Eli. | 我想为Eli做点事 |
[41:28] | Don’t you think he’d want me to? | 你不觉得他想让我这么做吗? |
[41:30] | I mean, I think it’s important. | 我是说 我觉得这很重要 |
[41:32] | Look, I know you’ve been through a lot. | 听着 我知道你最近经历了很多事 |
[41:34] | I only need a minute or two. | 我只需要一两分钟 |
[41:37] | What happened on the planet? | 在那颗星球上发生了什么事? |
[41:40] | People are going to want to hear your story, | 大家想听你的故事 |
[41:42] | You know. | |
[41:48] | Maybe another time. | 也许下次吧 |
[42:20] | Sync by kuniva for hdbits.org |