时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended from the moment it entered the star system. | “命运号”从一开始进入这个星系就打算这么做了 |
[00:05] | We are going to survive. | 我们会活下去的 |
[00:07] | We are going to make it home. | 我们肯定能回家 |
[00:10] | I’m telling you, the ship came here for a reason. | 我告诉你 这艘船到这儿来是有原因的! |
[00:13] | Destiny is powered by the stars themselves. | “命运号”靠恒星来补充能量 |
[00:17] | He and Young are bumping heads, yes. | 没错 他的确和Young针锋相对 |
[00:20] | Not sure which camp is the better choice. | 我不知道选择哪一方更好 |
[00:22] | We just pretend nothing happened. | 我们就当一切都没发生过… |
[00:24] | We need to be ready for the next encounter. | 我们必须为下一次交战做好准备… |
[00:26] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了船员们 |
[00:28] | For the sake of the crew. | 为了船员们 |
[00:33] | Trey’re coming! | 他们要来了! |
[00:34] | Who’s coming, David? | 谁要来了?David? |
[00:35] | The Lucian alliance, they’re coming to take Destiny. | Lucian联盟 他们要来夺取命运号 |
[00:37] | They’ve got something to open the doors! | 他们有一种开门的东西! |
[00:40] | Take cover! Grenade! | 掩护!手榴弹! |
[00:43] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[00:47] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[00:48] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[00:49] | You were shot. | 你中弹了 |
[00:49] | You are surrounded. | 你们已经被包围了 |
[00:51] | Lay down your weapons, | 放下武器 |
[00:52] | or we will vent the entire compartment to space. | 否则我们将整间屋子抽成真空 |
[00:55] | Can they do it? | 他们能做到吗? |
[00:55] | Yes. | 能 |
[00:56] | Then they should have. | 他们早就该动手了 |
[00:58] | Rush, wait! | Rush 等等! |
[01:02] | We will not be complying with your request to surrender. | 我们不会按照你的要求投降 |
[01:07] | We have 12 missing, presumed captured., | 有12个人失踪 也可能被俘了 |
[01:09] | including Riley, T.J., | 包括Riley、T.J. |
[01:11] | Chloe, and Eli. | Chloe和Eli |
[01:13] | I’m going to save every one of those hostages, | 我要拯救每一个人质 |
[01:16] | and I’m going to re-take this ship. | 我要夺回这艘飞船 |
[01:18] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗? |
[01:38] | This is Young. | 我是Young |
[01:39] | We’ve got the medical supplies you requested. | 你们要的医疗用品 我们已经准备好了 |
[01:42] | We are prepared to give them to you | 我们打算交给你们 |
[01:44] | as a show of good faith. | 以示诚意 |
[01:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:48] | One condition. | 一个条件 |
[01:49] | You and I meet to make the exchange. | 你和我亲自见面并交换 |
[01:51] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[01:53] | Let’s do this. | 行动吧 |
[02:01] | Brody? | |
[02:02] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[02:13] | Remember, quick kills. | 记住 快速解决 |
[02:15] | Center mass. | 集中火力 |
[02:17] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[02:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:27] | You ready to do this? | 你准备好了吗? |
[02:30] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[02:36] | Bring the medic. | 把医生带过来 |
[02:49] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[02:58] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[03:14] | Who’s this? | 他是谁? |
[03:16] | Ronald Greer is also a medic. | Ronald Greer也是个医生 |
[03:20] | Another offer of good faith? | 你的另一个“诚意”? |
[03:22] | In exchange for it. Johansen. | 我用他交换Johansen中尉 |
[03:24] | First things first. | 先谈正事 |
[03:28] | Go and check the supplies | 去检查补给品 |
[03:29] | and see they’re what you need. | 看是不是你需要的 |
[03:54] | Hold your fire! | 住手! |
[03:55] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪! |
[03:57] | No, no, no! | 不! |
[03:59] | Power just went out throughout the whole ship! | 整艘船都失去能量了! |
[04:00] | I can see that, mr Brody. Please step aside. | 我看见了 Brody先生 请站开 |
[04:05] | T.J. | |
[04:06] | Get behind me. | 到我身后去 |
[04:07] | She takes one step in your direction, | 她朝你的方向走一步 |
[04:09] | and I will shoot her myself. | 我会亲手杀了她 |
[04:11] | I’ve got the shot, sir. | 我瞄准了 长官 |
[04:18] | subtitle resync: Woutje_nl | 星际之门 宇宙 1×20 科幻迷的家园 飞翔网:bbs.flyine.net 美剧信息集散网 天涯小筑:donatino.skygate.cn |
[04:27] | My men have been ordered to execute the prisoners, | 我已下令 如果我被杀 他们将处决囚犯 |
[04:29] | if I am killed. | |
[04:31] | Step back in my direction. | 退到我这边来 |
[04:42] | Sir, I’ve got the shot. | 长官 我瞄准了 |
[04:44] | Stand down, Sergeant. | 退下 中士 |
[04:54] | Dammit. | 见鬼 |
[05:02] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[05:03] | They surprised us. | 他们想搞偷袭 |
[05:04] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[05:06] | They surprised us. | 他们想搞偷袭 |
[05:07] | Do you want me to explain it again? | 你要我再解释一遍吗? |
[05:09] | The hostages are useless to us if they’re dead! | 如果人质死了 对我们一点用处都没有! |
[05:11] | At least they serve a purpose. | 至少可以传递一个信号 |
[05:16] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[05:18] | Tell them! | 告诉他们! |
[05:24] | Colonel… | 上校… |
[05:26] | I’m here. | 是我 |
[05:30] | She just killed Rivers. | 她刚杀了Rivers |
[05:35] | Understood. | 明白 |
[05:45] | Hey, don’t fall asleep. | 嘿 别睡 |
[05:48] | It’s dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[05:50] | That’s a concussion. | 脑震荡造成的 |
[05:54] | Okay, then… | 好吧… |
[05:56] | It’s boring. | 真无聊 |
[06:05] | So, what do you think they’ll do with them? | 你觉得他们会怎么处理那些人? |
[06:10] | Who? | 谁? |
[06:11] | The prisoners. | 囚犯 |
[06:14] | Probably drop them off on some planet. | 或许把他们流放到某些星球上 |
[06:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:19] | I just hope everyone’s okay. | 我只希望大家都没事 |
[06:24] | I just hope it’s over. | 真希望事情快点过去 |
[06:31] | Well, not much we can do about it… | 我们帮不上什么忙… |
[06:36] | So, rest time is over. | 好了 休息时间到了 |
[06:44] | Ah, this feels familiar. | 啊 熟悉的感觉又回来了… |
[06:49] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才到底怎么了? |
[06:50] | We still don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[06:52] | We’re just getting systems back online. | 我们刚刚恢复各系统 |
[06:54] | Then maybe we can analyze… | 或许我们能分析… |
[06:55] | Screw analyze! | 去他的“分析”! |
[06:56] | Fix it! | 修好它! |
[06:57] | We’ve got to know what’s broken first. | 首先我们得弄清楚哪里出毛病了 |
[06:58] | Do it now! | 快修好它! |
[07:09] | Rivers is dead. | Rivers死了 |
[07:12] | What? | 什么? |
[07:16] | Well, it was going to be someone. | 总会有人牺牲的 |
[07:24] | Would you prefer it was Chloe or Eli? | 你希望是Chloe或者Eli吗? |
[07:27] | Lieutenant Johansen, perhaps? | 或者 Johansen中尉? |
[07:30] | Don’t bloody tell me you weren’t thinking the same thing. | 别告诉我 你和我的想法不一样 |
[07:31] | I want you to figure out what’s wrong with the ship | 我要你尽快查明这艘船到底出了什么毛病 |
[07:33] | And fix it. | 然后修好它 |
[07:34] | Fix it now. | 现在就修好它 |
[08:00] | I have orders to help. | 我奉命前来协助 |
[08:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[08:06] | Koz. | |
[08:10] | I’ll let you know what I need. | 需要你的时候 我会告诉你 |
[08:28] | You do know there is a way to save them. | 你知道 有一个办法能救他们 |
[08:33] | You’re just not wired to consider it. | 可是你根本不考虑 |
[08:36] | I’m not surrendering this ship. | 我不会交出这艘船 |
[08:37] | And what exactly is so wonderful about it? | 这艘船到底有什么神奇之处? |
[08:41] | We give up, she kills everyone | 我们投降 她会留下那些对她有用的人 然后杀了其余所有人 |
[08:44] | except for those who have value to her, | |
[08:46] | and let me tell you, | 让我告诉你 |
[08:47] | that’s not a hell of a lot of people. | “有用”的人并不多 |
[08:50] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[08:52] | This is Young. | 我是Young |
[08:54] | I would like to speak to the civilian. | 我要跟平民通话 |
[09:11] | This is Camile Wray. | 我是Camile Wray |
[09:12] | Colonel Young has proved that he cannot be trusted. | Young上校的行为已经证明 我们不能信任他 |
[09:15] | Can you? | 你呢? |
[09:18] | Yes. | 你能信任我 |
[09:19] | Then why did you allow them to plan an ambush? | 为什么允许他们伏击我? |
[09:21] | I voiced my disagreement. | 我曾表示反对 |
[09:26] | And you could not stop them. | 你无力阻止他们 |
[09:29] | No, obviously not. | 不能 当然不能 |
[09:32] | For that, one of your men was killed. | 因此 你们的一个人死了 |
[09:33] | If you fail to live up to your promise twice, | 如果你下次仍不能遵守诺言 |
[09:38] | I will kill again. | 我会继续杀 |
[09:40] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[09:46] | No, I don’t understand, | 不 我不明白 |
[09:48] | But I do believe you. | 但我相信你 |
[09:51] | Then I would like to take you up | 我愿意接受 |
[09:52] | On your initial offer, | 你最初的提议 |
[09:53] | With one modification. | 追加一个条件 |
[09:58] | Four of your men for four of ours, | 四个人换四个人 |
[10:00] | And food and water for three days. | 加上三天的食物和水 |
[10:03] | Will food and water be offered to the hostages? | 包括提供给人质的食物和水吗? |
[10:07] | They’re no good to me dead. | 如果他们死了 对我没有好处 |
[10:09] | Then we’re agreed. | 那我们说定了 |
[10:20] | Next time we take supplies with us in the first wave. | 下一次我们要优先携带补给品 |
[10:22] | If there is a next time. | 如果还有下一次 |
[10:33] | Dammit. | 见鬼 |
[10:34] | Flashlight, flashlight! | 手电!手电! |
[10:35] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[10:37] | Well, I don’t know, koz. | 我不知道 Koz |
[10:38] | I’m up to my wrists in somebody’s body right now. | 我的手还在别人的身体里呢 |
[11:00] | Do we have any answers yet? | 有答案了吗? |
[11:02] | Just the one. | 只有一个 |
[11:05] | Every crash has been exactly | 每一次故障之间 |
[11:06] | 46 minutes, 37.4 seconds apart. | 都相隔46分37.4秒 |
[11:09] | So? | 什么意思? |
[11:11] | Well, it’ll be easier to show you. | 你亲眼看看更容易理解 |
[11:12] | Brody? | |
[11:17] | Okay, so, what am I looking at? | 这是什么? |
[11:21] | That’s our problem. | 那就是问题所在 |
[11:23] | It’s a binary pulsar. | 一个脉冲双星(Binary Pulsar) |
[11:25] | It’s the combination of a rotating neutron star | 可能是一颗自转中子星和一颗白矮星的结合体 |
[11:27] | And probably a white dwarf | |
[11:28] | Orbiting around a single point in space. | 围绕宇宙空间中的一个基点运行 |
[11:32] | What does that mean to us? | 那会影响我们吗? |
[11:33] | Pulsars give off gamma radiation and x-rays | 脉冲星放射出伽玛辐射和X射线 |
[11:36] | As they rotate, | 当它们旋转的时候 |
[11:37] | Short deadly bursts of ionized radiation. | 放射出致命的电离辐射短脉冲 |
[11:40] | The shield and the hull are protecting us right now. | 飞船的护盾和船体正在保护我们 |
[11:42] | Right, but the pulsar is literally | 理论上 脉冲星会吞噬白矮星 |
[11:44] | Feeding off of the white dwarf, | |
[11:45] | Stripping off material and creating an accretion disk. | 剥掉白矮星的物质外壳 创造一个吸积盘 (指致密天体周围由于物质受到引力作用向中心天体落下所形成的盘状结构) |
[11:48] | And the white dwarf plows through that material | 每环绕一次 白矮星的物质都会被剥离掉一部分 |
[11:49] | Every orbit… | |
[11:51] | Which gives off an even bigger gamma ray burst | 放射出更强的伽玛射线脉冲 |
[11:53] | On top of what we’re already getting hit with, | 远远超过我们刚才经历的 |
[11:55] | And that’s why our systems are shutting down. | 所以我们的系统会关闭 |
[11:57] | The shield has to draw extra power | 护盾吸收更多的能量 |
[11:59] | In order to compensate. | 用来进行防护 |
[12:00] | And that happens every 46 minutes, | 这也解释了46分37.4秒的规律性 |
[12:03] | 37.4 seconds. | |
[12:05] | It’s what’s killed their man, | 还有那个人死亡的真正原因 |
[12:08] | And it’s going to be what kills us. | 我们也会那样死去 |
[12:10] | The Lucian alliance just happened to dial in | 当那该死的东西出现在附近时 |
[12:11] | when the damn thing was in range. | 恰好Lucian联盟拨号进来 |
[12:13] | Destiny had to drop out of FTL to make the connection. | 命运号不得不跳出超光速飞行来建立连接 |
[12:16] | It’s bad timing, bad luck. | 糟糕的时机 糟糕的运气 |
[12:18] | Well, then, why are we still here? | 好吧 为什么我们还留在这里? |
[12:20] | Our FTL capability has been compromised. | 我们的超光速引擎受损了 |
[12:22] | Compromised… | 受损… |
[12:23] | Don’t yell. We don’t know why yet. | 别大呼小叫 我们还不知道原因 |
[12:25] | The shield is what’s keeping us alive, | 护盾让我们活了下来 |
[12:27] | but sooner or later, it’s going to fail, | 但它迟早要失效 |
[12:30] | and when it does… | 当它失效的时候… |
[12:32] | We’re dead. | 我们都没命了 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:41] | The radiation burst | 辐射波 |
[12:42] | is what’s causing the system malfunctions. | 引起了系统故障 |
[12:45] | Which will only get worse. | 事情会越来越糟 |
[12:47] | Because the shield will fail eventually, yes. | 因为护盾迟早会失效 没错 |
[12:50] | Unless we can find a way to make the jump to FTL. | 除非我们设法返回超光速飞行 |
[12:56] | How much time? | 还剩多少时间? |
[12:57] | Well, according to Rush, | 根据Rush所说 |
[12:59] | We can withstand two more of the bursts. | 我们最多还能承受两次冲击 |
[13:02] | People will start dying by the third. | 第三次的时候 就会有人死亡 |
[13:05] | I saw what one of those bursts did to a man | 我亲眼看见 没有飞船船体保护的时候 冲击波会让一个人变成什么样 |
[13:06] | When he wasn’t protected by the ship’s hull. | |
[13:09] | First we’ll make the trade, | 我们首先完成交易 |
[13:12] | And then we’ll discuss this new problem. | 然后再讨论这个新问题 |
[13:19] | Has their medic completed Varro’s surgery? | 他们的医生完成对Varro的手术了吗? |
[13:21] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[13:23] | Well, then, find out what’s taking so long. | 去看看为什么花了这么长时间 |
[13:25] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[13:37] | Lieutenant, she told me to check on your progress. | 中尉 她让我来检查你的进度 |
[13:40] | Tell her it’d be a hell of a lot faster | 告诉她 如果这该死的灯不出问题 |
[13:41] | If the damn lights didn’t keep going off. | 手术过程会快得多 |
[13:43] | Well, that’s a whole other problem. | 那是另一个问题了 |
[13:45] | Destiny came out of FTL within range of a pulsar. | 命运号跳出超光速飞行后遇到了一颗脉冲星 |
[13:49] | We don’t have much time before the shield fails. | 过不了多久 护盾就会失效 |
[13:52] | Colonel Young and his people are trying to solve it, but… | Young上校和他的人想要解决这个问题 可是… |
[13:55] | She won’t let them. | 她不让他们那么做 |
[13:59] | I’ll do my best to convince her. | 我会尽力劝说她 |
[14:02] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[14:18] | Lieutenant Scott? | Scott中尉? |
[14:20] | We’ve got the supplies that they requested, | 我们已准备好他们要的补给品 |
[14:23] | And we’re ready to make the prisoner exchange. | 准备交换囚犯 |
[14:26] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[14:45] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我很好 我很好 |
[14:48] | And Varro? | |
[14:50] | I’ve done all I can for him. | 我已经尽全力了 |
[14:55] | Hold it steady. | 抓稳 |
[14:58] | Here, use this one. | 拿着 用这个 |
[15:06] | Will he live? | 他能活下来吗? |
[15:07] | I got the bullet out and stopped the bleeding, | 我取出了子弹 并且止住了流血 |
[15:09] | So he should have a chance. | 他有希望活下来 |
[15:12] | I’d like to take a look at the other wounded. | 我愿意看看其他伤员 |
[15:17] | Fine. | 好的 |
[15:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:33] | You got it? | 拿来了? |
[15:34] | Camile? | Camile? |
[15:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[15:40] | A flak vest. | 防弹背心 |
[15:41] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[15:44] | How can I expect them to trust me | 如果我不能主动信任他们 |
[15:46] | If I can’t even demonstrate a willingness to trust them | 又怎能指望他们来信任我? |
[15:49] | In turn? | |
[15:50] | With all due respect, ma’am, | 恕我直言 女士 |
[15:51] | I don’t think they can be trusted. | 你不能信任他们 |
[15:59] | You tell Colonel Young I appreciate his concern. | 你转告Young上校 我感谢他的关心 |
[16:02] | Yeah, the Colonel said you wouldn’t take it. | 上校知道你不愿意穿它 |
[16:05] | I just thought I’d try anyway. | 我只是想 无论如何也要试试 |
[16:13] | Are you sure about this, sir? | 你确定吗?长官? |
[16:15] | No. | 不 |
[16:18] | Good enough for me. | 我无所谓 |
[16:21] | I hope you make a better impression than I did. | 但愿这件事留给你的记忆比我强 |
[16:39] | Commander Kiva, are you ready? | Kiva指挥官 准备好了吗? |
[16:42] | We are. | 我们准备好了 |
[16:43] | Brody, open it. | Brody 开门 |
[16:54] | Lieutenant, thank you. | 中尉 谢谢你 |
[16:56] | I’ll take it from here. | 从这里开始我来负责 |
[17:13] | Okay, Mr. Brody. | 好了 Brody先生 |
[17:34] | I asked for civilians. | 我要你释放平民 |
[17:35] | These are the two we had. | 我们手里只有这两个 |
[17:37] | We agreed on four for four. | 我们说好了四个换四个 |
[18:00] | Four. | 四个 |
[18:02] | What about Lieutenant Johansen? | Johansen中尉呢? |
[18:03] | She stays. | 她留下 |
[18:05] | Even if we figure out a way to jump back into FTL, | 就算我们有办法返回超光速飞行 |
[18:08] | and right now, the odds are not good… | 可是现在 机会并不乐观… |
[18:09] | Then we’ll be right back where we started. | 那我们又返回起点了 |
[18:11] | Yes, | 没错 |
[18:12] | But this doesn’t have to end | 可是我们彼此非要拼个你死我活吗? |
[18:15] | With one of us losing. | |
[18:16] | If we could just figure out a way to work with each other… | 或许我们能找一个和平相处的办法… |
[18:18] | I can see that you’re someone | 我看得出来 |
[18:20] | Who enjoys talking through problems, | 你是一个喜欢用嘴解决问题的人 |
[18:23] | But if you don’t solve this new one, | 可如果你解决不了这个新问题 |
[18:24] | Then neither of us will have anything to talk about. | 我们什么都不用谈了 |
[18:49] | Brody. | |
[18:55] | All right, get in the infirmary. | 去医务舱吧 |
[19:00] | Where’s Chloe and Eli? | Chloe和Eli在哪? |
[19:02] | She said they were the only two civilians. | 她说他们只抓了两个平民 |
[19:09] | Then where the hell are they? | 他们到底去哪了? |
[19:16] | It’s gonna be just… | 只要再… |
[19:22] | Oh, sorry, sorry. Sorry… | 哦 对不起… |
[19:26] | Take a break, Eli. | 休息一下 Eli |
[19:29] | No, no, no! | 不! |
[19:31] | We’ve got to be getting close by now. | 我们越来越近了 |
[19:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[19:35] | We should do this twice a week. | 我们应该一周来两次 |
[19:38] | This is the kind of exercise that really motivates me. | 这种运动对我来说有“真正的诱惑力” |
[19:40] | Carrying a wounded person | 抱着一个伤员 |
[19:43] | the length of the whole ship | 在低氧的情况下 |
[19:44] | in low oxygen? | 跑遍整艘船? |
[19:46] | Good times. | 真不错 |
[19:50] | Thank you, Eli. | 谢谢你 Eli |
[19:52] | Wait till it’s your turn to carry me. | 下一次轮到你来抱我了 |
[19:57] | You’re an amazing friend. | 你真是一个好朋友 |
[20:00] | You can never have too many of those. | 我这样的朋友可不多见 |
[20:02] | Unless you’re one of those people on Facebook | 现在Facebook上有些人 |
[20:07] | who just accepts everybody’s friend request. | 对于好友请求来者不拒 |
[20:15] | It’s like, come on, you know, be a little selective. | 我这叫做 应该说…精挑细选 |
[20:23] | Eli! | |
[20:45] | Dammit! | 见鬼! |
[20:49] | Sorry. Sorry… | 对不起… |
[20:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[20:54] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[20:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:01] | Okay, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[21:07] | There’s no sign of Eli or Chloe. | 没有Eli和Chloe的消息 |
[21:08] | You know, maybe they… | 或许他们… |
[21:10] | There’s no fatalities on our side except for Rivers. | 除了Rivers之外 我们这边不能再死人了 |
[21:13] | They must be hiding somewhere. | 他们肯定藏起来了 |
[21:15] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[21:17] | Look, that boy would take a bullet | 听着 那小子宁可替她挡子弹 |
[21:18] | before he’d let them | |
[21:19] | touch a hair on her head. | 也不会让他们动她一根汗毛 |
[21:21] | Lieutenant… | 中尉… |
[21:23] | Don’t get distracted. | 别分心 |
[21:24] | I’m not, I’m not, I just… | 我没有 我只是… |
[21:29] | I just want to get this done with. | 我只想尽快解决这件事 |
[21:30] | And I wish the Colonel would give the word | 我希望上校一声令下 |
[21:32] | so that we can go in there | 然后我们杀进去 |
[21:33] | and properly resolve the situation. | 彻底解决目前的困境 |
[21:35] | Look, he’ll do the right thing when the right time comes. | 听着 当时机成熟的时候 他会做正确的选择 |
[21:38] | You got to trust that, | 你必须相信这一点 |
[21:40] | 100%. | 完全相信 |
[21:45] | I don’t know how you do it, man. | 我不知道你怎么能做到(临危不乱) 伙计 |
[21:49] | Well, you need to learn. | 学着点 |
[22:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:05] | Your commander already showed her appreciation | 你的指挥官已经表达过感激之情了 |
[22:08] | By not killing me. | 她没杀我 |
[22:10] | It must be difficult | 被迫救治你的敌人 |
[22:11] | To be forced to save the life of your enemy. | 那种滋味一定不好受 |
[22:13] | No. | 不 |
[22:15] | I would have done it anyway. | 无论如何我都会救你 |
[22:17] | How’s the pain? | 很疼吗? |
[22:18] | Bearable. | 还能忍受 |
[22:21] | Look, I’m trying to say… | 听着 我想说的是… |
[22:22] | I don’t really care. | 我不想听 |
[22:24] | I’ve been on my feet for far too long, | 我在这里待得太久了 |
[22:26] | And I have other patients, | 我还有其他病人要照顾 |
[22:27] | So excuse me. | 对不起 |
[22:38] | Conserving air, or unconscious? | 你在节省气力 还是又昏迷了? |
[22:44] | Just thinking. | 我在想事情 |
[22:48] | About what? | 想什么? |
[22:55] | I used to think I had a lot of friends, | 我一直认为我有许多朋友 |
[22:59] | But I don’t. | 其实一个都没有 |
[23:03] | They’re a billion light years away, | 他们远在数十亿光年之外 |
[23:05] | But they’re still your friends. | 但他们仍然是你的朋友 |
[23:09] | No, they don’t really care about me. | 不 他们并不真的关心我 |
[23:15] | And I don’t really care about them either. | 我也不关心他们 |
[23:17] | That’s nice. | 好极了 |
[23:19] | No, no, because | 不 因为… |
[23:22] | until I met you, | 在我遇见你之前 |
[23:25] | I didn’t really know what a friend was. | 并不知道什么是真正的朋友 |
[23:27] | Do you know what I mean, Eli? | 你知道我在说什么吗?Eli? |
[23:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:33] | A friend is someone | 朋友… |
[23:34] | who will support you no matter what. | 在任何情况下都会支持你 |
[23:38] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[23:40] | Chloe, why don’t we… | Chloe 为什么我们不… |
[23:42] | And I am not just saying that | 我那么说 |
[23:44] | because I feel like I’m going to pass out, | 并不是因为我感觉自己快要死了 |
[23:48] | and even if I do, I just want to say it first… | 就算我真的要死了 我也要说出来… |
[23:50] | And you did, so… | 你已经说了 还有吗? |
[23:52] | But whenever I say stuff like that to you, | 每一次我跟你说这些话的时候 |
[23:53] | you always react like I’ve just awarded you | 你总表现得像是…我只给你第二名的奖金一样 |
[23:57] | some runner-up prize, | |
[23:59] | And it’s not. | 不是那样的 |
[24:04] | I know. It’s… | 我知道 只是… |
[24:11] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[24:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:21] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[24:30] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[24:33] | There’s a console over there. | 那边有个面板 |
[24:37] | I didn’t notice that when we came in. | 我们进来的时候我没注意 |
[24:42] | And it’s got power. | 它还有能量 |
[24:44] | Can you call for help? | 你能呼叫援助吗? |
[24:46] | I can try. | 我能试试 |
[24:57] | Dr. Park? | Park博士? |
[25:01] | Look, it’s not much of a solution, | 听着 这算不上什么“解决方案” |
[25:04] | but we don’t have to shield the entire ship. | 但护盾不用保护整艘船 |
[25:07] | Just the side facing the pulsar, right? | 只有朝向脉冲星的那一面 对吧? |
[25:09] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:10] | We’ll have to leave some shielding | 我们还要为飞船的腹部保留部分护盾 |
[25:11] | On the underside of the ship, | |
[25:12] | But we should be able to transfer something like 90%. | 但我们可以转移其中90%的能量 |
[25:14] | Should buy us enough time to restore FTL capability. | 应该能为我们修复超光速引擎争取一些时间 |
[25:17] | So why haven’t you guys done it yet? | 为什么你们还不开始? |
[25:20] | Because it can’t be done from inside the ship. | 修复工作不能从飞船内部进行 |
[25:22] | Well, it could if we had control of the core systems… | 如果我们掌握了核心系统的控制权 或许可以… |
[25:25] | No, no, look, look, someone’s got to have to go for a walk. | 不 听着 必须有人出去走一趟 |
[25:30] | I can tell you where to go and what to do. | 我可以告诉你该去哪 该做些什么 |
[25:32] | The mechanics of it are relatively simple. | 操作很简单 |
[25:34] | Well, then why don’t you put on a space suit | 为什么你不穿上太空服 |
[25:36] | And do it? | 自己完成它? |
[25:37] | Well, you get the FTL drive back online while I’m gone, | 好啊 我去了以后 你能让超光速引擎恢复运转 |
[25:40] | And you got a deal. | 我们就成交 |
[25:43] | We’ll get it done, sir. | 我们会完成的 长官 |
[25:44] | I know you will. | 我知道 |
[25:45] | Gear up. | 做好准备 |
[25:54] | They have only the time | 他们必须在下次伽玛射线冲击波达到之前完成操作 |
[25:56] | between the gamma ray bursts | |
[25:58] | to complete their work. | |
[26:00] | The next one | 下一次 |
[26:01] | Is less than 20 minutes from now, | 还剩不到20分钟 |
[26:02] | so obviously time is an issue. | 时间可能不够用 |
[26:05] | So what do you need from us? | 你需要我们做什么? |
[26:07] | There’s a hull breach in the access corridor | 你控制的一个进出通道里 |
[26:11] | that’s under your control. | 船体上有个洞 |
[26:12] | It’s the exit point closest to the array. | 那里是离推进器最近的出入口 |
[26:14] | We need you to let us in. | 你得让我们进去 |
[26:22] | Transfer control of all the ship systems to us, | 将飞船所有的控制权转交给我们 |
[26:25] | and we will let them in. | 我们就让他们进入 |
[26:29] | You do understand | 你应该明白 |
[26:31] | that if you don’t help us save this ship, | 如果你不帮助我们拯救这艘船 |
[26:34] | we will all die. | 我们都会死 |
[26:36] | Oh, I understand completely, | 哦 我完全明白 |
[26:38] | and I want you to transfer the ship’s systems to us. | 我要你把所有系统都交给我们 |
[26:51] | When was the last time you ran a security sweep in there? | 你们什么时候进行的安全检查? |
[26:56] | Never mind, I’ll do it. Radio? | 算了 我来吧 无线电? |
[27:00] | Calvos, this is Telford. | Calvos 我是Telford |
[27:01] | Give me access to the damaged section. | 让我进入损坏区域 |
[27:31] | You tell me. You think she’s bluffing? | 你告诉我 你觉得她在虚张声势吗? |
[27:33] | She doesn’t have to. | 她没必要这么做 |
[27:34] | She knows who she’s dealing with. | 她对我们了如指掌 |
[27:36] | But to be fair, | 说句实话 |
[27:37] | You don’t have much of a choice. | 你没有太多选择的余地 |
[27:39] | At least they’ll keep some us alive, | 他们能让我们活下去 |
[27:41] | For a while, anyway. | 至少能多活一会 |
[27:43] | Yeah, like you. | 是啊 你死不了 |
[27:45] | You forget I’ve recently been in their employment. | 你忘了我最近为他们干过活? |
[27:47] | I wouldn’t envy me just yet. | 我不会嫉妒自己现在能苟延残喘 |
[27:55] | David? | |
[27:56] | Yeah, Everett. | 是我 Everett |
[27:58] | It’s about damn time. | 就等着你呢 |
[28:00] | Listen, do it. | 听着 照做 |
[28:02] | Transfer control of the ship and surrender yourselves. | 转交飞船的控制权 然后出来投降 |
[28:05] | Everyone but Rush and Brody. | 除了Rush和Brody |
[28:07] | Have them retreat to one of the auxiliary control rooms. | 将他们安置到一间辅助控制室里 |
[28:09] | They’re going to notice Rush is missing. | 他们会发现Rush失踪了 |
[28:11] | Tell them he panicked and ran away. | 告诉他们 他因为恐惧而逃跑了 |
[28:13] | They’ll believe it. | 他们会相信的 |
[28:14] | By the time they start looking for him, it’ll be too late. | 当他们开始寻找他的时候 已经太迟了 |
[28:15] | At the first available opportunity, | 只要一有机会 |
[28:18] | I’ll access one of the gateroom consoles | 我会使用星门室中的一个面板 |
[28:19] | And transfer control of the ship back to Rush. | 将飞船控制权转回Rush手里 |
[28:22] | The second they find out, | 当他们发现的时候 |
[28:23] | They’re going to start shooting prisoners. | 他们会屠杀囚犯 |
[28:24] | Then I won’t let them find out. | 我不会让他们发现 |
[28:26] | Not right away, anyway. | 至少我会拖延一段时间 |
[28:31] | I won’t lock them out completely. | 我不会把他们完全封锁 |
[28:33] | They can have control of the ship | 我会让他们继续控制这艘船 |
[28:35] | Until I decide they can’t. | 直到时机成熟 |
[28:36] | They’ll herd all of the prisoners | 他们会把所有囚犯聚集到一间屋里 |
[28:39] | Into one compartment. | |
[28:40] | If they don’t, I’ll suggest it. | 如果他们不这么做 我会提出建议 |
[28:41] | When they do, I’ll contact Rush on this channel, | 当他们这么做的时候 我会用这个频道通知Rush |
[28:44] | I’ll tell him which compartment, | 我会告诉他房间的位置 |
[28:45] | Then he can vent the atmosphere from all the surrounding ones. | 他可以抽干周围所有房间里的空气 |
[28:47] | Where are you going to be? | 你打算去哪? |
[28:49] | You let me worry about that. | 我自己会考虑的 |
[28:51] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[29:00] | It’s all clear. | 一切正常 |
[29:02] | Best not to stick around. | 最好别留在这里 |
[29:08] | This is Colonel Young. | 我是Young上校 |
[29:10] | I am prepared to surrender control of this ship | 我准备交出这艘飞船的控制权 |
[29:12] | Provided certain conditions are met. | 我的条件如下 |
[29:15] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[29:17] | I need you to guarantee me | 我要你保证 |
[29:19] | The safety of my people. | 我方人员的安全 |
[29:21] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[29:24] | Nobody gets hurt during the changeover, | 在移交的过程中 不能有人受到伤害 |
[29:27] | and no retribution afterwards. | 移交完成后 也不能对任何人采用暴力 |
[29:29] | Anything else? | 还有吗? |
[29:31] | That’s all. | 说完了 |
[29:35] | Well, Mr. Brody, | 好了 Brody先生 |
[29:37] | Time to panic and run off. | 该是落荒而逃的时候了 |
[29:39] | Hold on a sec. | 等一等 |
[29:40] | We just got a message | 我们刚收到一条消息 |
[29:42] | From an unexplored part of the ship. | 来自飞船未探明的一个区域 |
[29:47] | It’s Eli. What are we going to do? | 是Eli 我们要怎么办? |
[29:49] | Well, you got to go. | 你得走了 |
[29:51] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:52] | Yeah, you too. | 也祝你好运 |
[29:55] | Transfer control to them. | 将控制权转移给他们 |
[30:06] | Anything? | 有回应吗? |
[30:08] | I wrote it in ancient, | 我用古人语言写的 |
[30:10] | so it could take a while for somebody to… | 可能需要花点时间来… |
[30:17] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[30:18] | We got a message. | 我们收到了一条信息 |
[30:19] | What’s it say? | 说什么? |
[30:25] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[30:27] | We’d better stay put. | 我们最好待在这里 |
[30:31] | Transfer complete. | 转移完成 |
[30:33] | Open them. | 把门打开 |
[31:50] | No shooting. That’s a good sign. | 没有枪声 那是个好的迹象 |
[31:54] | I think the stitching is torn. | 缝线好像裂开了 |
[31:55] | You’re moving around too much. | 你老是走来走去 |
[32:02] | I understand your anger at losing the ship, | 我明白你为失去这艘船而愤怒 |
[32:04] | But it wasn’t really yours to begin with. | 可这件事确实与你没关系 |
[32:06] | When all this is settled, | 当一切都结束以后 |
[32:08] | Past sins on both sides will have to be forgiven. | 我们双方过去犯下的罪行都会得到宽恕 |
[32:12] | Truce? | 我们休战? |
[32:33] | Open them. | 把门打开 |
[32:39] | 46 minutes, gentlemen. | 46分钟 先生们 |
[32:40] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[32:48] | They’re in. | 他们进去了 |
[32:56] | Attenuating the shield strength in that compartment. | 减弱那间屋子的护盾强度 |
[33:03] | Dialing back artificial gravity. | 逆转人工重力 |
[33:33] | Commander, one of the power relays just went down. | 指挥官 一个能量中继器刚刚失效了 |
[33:54] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗? |
[33:56] | We lost a power relay. | 一个能量中继器失效了 |
[33:58] | Then why aren’t you dealing with it? | 为什么不去修好它? |
[34:02] | Go. | 快去 |
[34:04] | Go! I can open and close doors. | 去吧!开门关门的事情我能做 |
[34:54] | This is it? | 就是它? |
[34:56] | Yeah, it’s where he said it was going to be. | 是的 他说就是这里 |
[35:28] | No, no, no! | 不! |
[35:29] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[35:30] | The transfers just stopped. | 转移停止了 |
[36:00] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[36:02] | It won’t lock. | 没法锁定 |
[36:07] | Colonel Young, this is Scott. How are we doing for time? | Young上校 我是Scott 我们还剩多少时间? |
[36:11] | 14 minutes. | 14分钟 |
[36:44] | This is Calvos. | 我是Calvos |
[36:46] | Kiva and Telford have both been shot. | Kiva和Telford都中枪了 |
[36:50] | The commander is still breathing but unconscious. | 指挥官还有呼吸 但是不省人事 |
[36:53] | Get them to the medic. | 带他们去找医生 |
[36:55] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[36:56] | Is there any sign of the enemy? | 发现敌人了吗? |
[36:57] | None. | 没有 |
[37:02] | Where are your men? | 你的人在哪? |
[37:03] | What? | 什么? |
[37:05] | Your soldiers. How did they get into the gateroom? | 你的士兵 他们怎么进入星门室的? |
[37:06] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[37:08] | I’ve got people outside this ship! | 我的人在飞船外面! |
[37:15] | The enemy has somehow breached our lines. | 敌人突破了我们的防御 |
[37:18] | Both Telford and Kiva have been shot. | Telford和Kiva都中枪了 |
[37:21] | I’m assuming command. | 现在由我指挥 |
[37:24] | Colonel Young, this is Scott. | Young上校 我是Scott |
[37:26] | Ready to come back in. | 准备返回 |
[37:27] | Lower the shield. | 减弱护盾 |
[37:31] | I repeat, this is Scott, over. | 我重复 我是Scott 完毕 |
[37:34] | The shield is still up. | 护盾还开着 |
[37:37] | We cannot get back inside. | 我们没法进去 |
[37:39] | They just saved our damn lives. | 他们刚刚救了我们的命 |
[37:41] | Lower the shield. | 减弱护盾 |
[37:42] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[37:43] | Lower the damn shield! | 快减弱该死的护盾! |
[37:47] | Lower the shield. | 减弱护盾 |
[37:49] | Try a different channel! | 试试另一个频道 |
[37:53] | This is Scott. Please respond! | 我是Scott 请回答! |
[37:55] | Lieutenant, something’s gone wrong. | 中尉 出事了 |
[37:56] | We have to find you another way back inside the ship. | 必须另找一条路回来 |
[37:58] | No, no, no, there’s no time for that, Rush! | 不 没时间了 Rush! |
[38:00] | Whoa, whoa, what other way is there? | 喔 还有其他的路吗? |
[38:07] | There’s an airlock in the forward section. | 前方区域有个气闸室 |
[38:08] | Yeah, we think it’s an airlock. | 我们觉得那是个气闸室 |
[38:10] | It’s in a totally unexplored part of the ship. | 那是一片我们完全陌生的区域 |
[38:11] | Besides, we can’t open it from here. | 除此之外 我们没法从这里打开它 |
[38:13] | Eli… | |
[38:15] | Eli. | |
[38:18] | Lieutenant, I need you to head back | 中尉 我要你回头 |
[38:20] | Towards the front of the ship. | 朝飞船的头部行进 |
[38:21] | Negative, negative! | 不行!不行! |
[38:23] | Listen to me, that’s the way in. | 听我说 可以从那里进来 |
[38:24] | We’re looking at the way in right now. | 我们正在寻找进来的路 |
[38:27] | You need to go there as quickly as you can. | 你们必须尽快赶到那里 |
[38:29] | Go right now. | 快行动吧 |
[38:38] | We’re on our way. | 我们出发了 |
[38:44] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[38:45] | I’m getting a message. | 我收到了一条信息 |
[38:47] | What’s it say? | 说什么? |
[38:48] | That I gotta go. | 我必须走了 |
[38:49] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[38:50] | I’m telling them where you are, | 我把你的位置告诉他们了 |
[38:52] | So you’ll be safe until they come. | 你会很安全 直到他们找到你 |
[38:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[38:59] | Whatever happens, you know, right? | 不管发生什么事 你都明白我的心意 对吧? |
[39:02] | Eli, you’re scaring me. | Eli 你吓到我了 |
[39:07] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[39:08] | Eli! | |
[39:25] | Calvos… | |
[39:27] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[39:32] | Come on… | 快点… |
[39:43] | Separate the civilians. | 将平民分开 |
[39:47] | Take them to another compartment. | 将他们带到另一个房间 |
[39:59] | This is Varro. What are you doing? | 我是Varro 你在干什么? |
[40:00] | I’m going to put an end to this. | 我要结束这一切 |
[40:16] | Bring their injured soldiers to me. | 把他们受伤的士兵带过来 |
[40:18] | Not if you expect me to save your commander. | 要想让我救你们的指挥官 没门 |
[40:54] | They’re not going to make it. | 他们的时间不够了 |