时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This is what Destiny intended | 自进入这个星系起 |
[00:02] | from the moment it entered the star system. | 命运号就做好了这样的准备 |
[00:04] | That ship is the best chance we have of getting home. | 那艘飞船是我们回家的最佳机会了 |
[00:07] | Are we done? | 玩完了吧 |
[00:09] | We’ll never be done. | 永远没完 |
[00:11] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 你不该把他丢在那个星球上 |
[00:13] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我自己不清楚吗 |
[00:15] | Everyone thinks we’re safe. | 大家都以为我们安全了 |
[00:16] | They think that they’ll never find us again. | 所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们 |
[00:18] | Why did you take one of our people prisoner? | 你们为什么把我们的人关起来 |
[00:22] | We’re not safe, are we? | 我们还不安全 对吧 |
[00:23] | – They’re coming! – Who’s coming? | -他们来了 -谁来了 |
[00:25] | Lucian Alliance. They’re coming to take Destiny. | 卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号 |
[00:27] | There’s only one way this is going to end if we wait. | 我们再等的话 就只有这么一种结局 |
[00:29] | I’m not surrendering this ship. | 我不会交出这艘船的 |
[00:31] | They actually built this planet? | 真的是他们建造了这颗星球吗 |
[00:33] | That would make them the number one | 这意味着他们是 |
[00:35] | all-time advanced civilization. | 迄今为止最先进的文明 |
[00:36] | Some of the people have decided | 有些人决定 |
[00:38] | that they would like to stay behind on the planet. | 要留在那颗星球上 |
[00:40] | Whoever created this planet will provide for us. | 这个星球的创造者会指引我们一条生路 |
[00:43] | They are our best chance of getting back home. | 他们是我们回家的最佳机会 |
[00:45] | I am leaving the damaged shuttle behind. | 我把这艘破损的穿梭机留下 |
[00:47] | You can use it for shelter and power. | 你们可以把它当做避难所和发电机 |
[00:49] | All military personnel will return with me. | 所有的军方人员都和我一起回去 |
[00:52] | My skin’s changing. | 我的皮肤在变化 |
[00:54] | It’s coarse, and it’s growing. | 变得粗糙 而且还在生长 |
[00:56] | Our baby is still alive. | 我们的孩子还活着 |
[00:58] | Just because you want something to be true, | 事情不会因为你想让它成真 |
[00:59] | it doesn’t mean it is, T.J. | 它就真的存在 TJ |
[01:07] | Hmm, not much to look at, is it? | 没什么值得研究的吧 |
[01:12] | Well, it depends what you see. | 这取决于你怎么看了 |
[01:13] | I see a sign of intelligence | 我看到的是智能生物的存在迹象 |
[01:15] | that cannot possibly have possibly been there | 虽说这是目前已知的宇宙环境中 |
[01:17] | by any current description of the universe, | 不可能存在的 |
[01:19] | and yet, there it is. | 然而 确实存在 |
[01:22] | I see the greatest mystery of all time. | 我看到了有史以来最玄的谜团 |
[01:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:27] | Look, if you can’t fix that thing, | 你要是修不好这东西 |
[01:28] | I don’t know what we’re doin’ here. | 我看我们还是别在这浪费时间了 |
[01:29] | Keep your pants on. | 注意语气 |
[01:33] | Okay, I got it this time. | 好了 这次我来 |
[01:40] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[01:42] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[01:48] | Brody, looks like we just came out of FTL. | 布罗迪 我们好像刚跳出了超光速 |
[01:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:52] | Uh, this is Volker. | 我是沃克 |
[01:53] | Brody had to fix the still, so we switched shifts. | 布罗迪得去维修蒸馏机 所为我们换班了 |
[01:56] | I know you hate that. | 我知道你讨厌这样 |
[01:57] | I don’t care. Speak. | 无所谓 汇报吧 |
[01:58] | Okay, well, we’ve got a couple of gate addresses popping up | 我们发现了一些新的星门地址 |
[02:01] | Holy cow, do you see that? | 天啊 你看见那个了吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah, I do. | 看见了 |
[02:12] | It looks like our shuttle. | 看起来像我们的穿梭机 |
[02:14] | Yes, it does. | 确实 |
[02:16] | Rush, this is Young. | 拉什 这是杨 |
[02:17] | Meet me on the bridge. Now. | 去舰桥上见我 马上 |
[02:25] | – What’s it doing? – Nothing. | -它在干什么 -什么都没做 |
[02:27] | It’s just matching our velocity off the right side. | 只是在我们右侧同步飞行 |
[02:30] | Where did that thing come from? | 那东西从哪来的 |
[02:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:33] | One minute it wasn’t there, | 前一分钟还不在 |
[02:34] | the next minute it was. | 突然一下就冒出来了 |
[02:34] | What’s happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:36] | It just came out of nowhere. | 不知道它从哪冒出来的 |
[02:39] | Is that the shuttle? | 那是个穿梭机吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah, seems like it. | 看着像 |
[02:45] | No, I wasn’t drinking, I was… fixing it. | 我当时没在喝酒 我…在修理 |
[02:50] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:52] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听见我吗 |
[02:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:55] | That sounds like Caine. | 听起来像是凯恩 |
[02:57] | Caine’s more monotone than that. | 凯恩的声音比那单调 |
[02:58] | He’s also in another galaxy. | 而且他应该在另一个星系 |
[03:00] | Hello? This is Robert Caine. | 你好 我是罗伯特·凯恩 |
[03:02] | Um, we can see the Destiny. | 我们能看见命运号 |
[03:05] | What should we do? | 我们应该怎么做 |
[03:06] | How? | 他们怎么来这的 |
[03:13] | This is Colonel Young. | 这是杨上校 |
[03:14] | As far as we know, | 据我们所知 |
[03:15] | Dr. Caine and a number of other people | 凯恩博士和一部分其他人 |
[03:17] | are on a planet thousands of light years away. | 应该在上千光年外的星球 |
[03:20] | And as far as we remember, Colonel, | 据我们所知 上校 |
[03:22] | that was where we still were | 我们昨晚睡觉前 |
[03:23] | when we went to sleep last night. | 也在那个星球 |
[03:25] | Look, the shuttle we left you | 我们留给你们的穿梭机 |
[03:27] | wasn’t capable of leaving the atmosphere, | 不具备离开大气层的能力 |
[03:29] | let alone fly between galaxies. | 更别说在星系间飞行了 |
[03:31] | We understand that, Dr. Rush, | 我们明白 拉什博士 |
[03:33] | but here we are. | 但是我们就这么到这了 |
[03:35] | The others are with you? | 其他人和你在一起吗 |
[03:36] | Yes, all of us. | 是的 我们所有人 |
[03:39] | Which brings me back to “How?” | 我又想问”他们怎么来这的” |
[03:43] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[03:46] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[04:05] | Lieutenant Scott, report to the bridge. | 斯考特中尉 到舰桥报告 |
[04:07] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[04:08] | How could they have known | 他们怎么知道我们的位置 |
[04:09] | when or where we were going to come out of FTL? | 怎么知道我们什么时候脱离超光速 |
[04:11] | Or for that matter, drop them right beside us? | 说到这 他们怎么就在我们旁边了 |
[04:14] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[04:15] | There they are. | 可他们就是来了 |
[04:16] | If it’s them. | 如果真是他们的话 |
[04:17] | That’s a fair question. | 这是个好问题 |
[04:19] | Do you think that we could electronically compare | 你说我们可不可以把从穿梭机 |
[04:20] | the voice we are getting from the shuttle | 收集来的音频和之前基诺录下的 |
[04:22] | to an old Kino recording of Caine? | 凯恩的声音进行电子比对 |
[04:23] | Okay, trust me, | 相信我 |
[04:24] | these aliens built a planet from scratch | 这些外星人能凭空建造一颗星球 |
[04:26] | and can just throw a shuttle between galaxies. | 还能把一个穿梭机在星系间移动 |
[04:28] | I’m pretty sure | 我敢说 |
[04:29] | they could impersonate Caine if they wanted to. | 模仿一个凯恩肯定也是小菜一碟 |
[04:31] | Boone used to do a pretty good Caine. | 布恩以前扮演起凯恩来就很不错 |
[04:33] | I thought it was the other way around. | 我还以为是凯恩扮演布恩呢 |
[04:34] | So, what, we take them for their word? | 那么怎么办 就这么相信他们 |
[04:36] | They are who they say they are, | 他们说自己是谁就是谁 |
[04:37] | and ignore the possibility that | 无视他们这样 |
[04:38] | this could be a ruse to get by our defenses? | 可能会突破我们的防线吗 |
[04:41] | Like a Trojan Horse? | 就像特洛伊木马吗 |
[04:42] | Well, the truth is, with aliens that can do this… | 但是事实上 如果外星人能做到这一点 |
[04:45] | Defenses are meaningless. | 防御就没有意义了 |
[04:46] | Wouldn’t mind having a working shuttle again. | 我不介意重获一艘能用的穿梭机 |
[04:49] | There is that. | 这倒是 |
[04:51] | I suggest we invite them on board | 我建议让他们上船 |
[04:53] | and take every precaution. | 然后采取一切预防措施 |
[04:57] | Sorry for the delay, Dr. Caine. | 不好意思拖这么久 凯恩博士 |
[05:00] | I’ve asked Lieutenant Scott to come | 我已经派斯考特中尉过去 |
[05:01] | and help talk you through the docking procedure. | 他会告诉你们登船的流程 |
[05:03] | I don’t even drive a car. | 我连车都不会开 |
[05:05] | Just what a Trojan would say. | 就像一个特洛伊人说的 |
[05:07] | The guys in the horse were Greek. | 在马里的人是希腊人 |
[05:08] | Well, why is it “Trojan” Horse, then? | 那为什么是特洛伊木马呢 |
[05:10] | Because they’re from Troy– | 因为他们是从特洛伊来的 |
[05:11] | Aare you guys done? | 你们说完了吗 |
[05:13] | Don’t worry, Dr. Caine, we’ll take it nice and slow. | 别担心 凯恩 我们慢慢来 |
[05:22] | This is Greer. | 我是格瑞 |
[05:23] | Ready and standing by. | 准备完毕等待指令 |
[05:25] | I am on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[05:26] | Is it them? | 是他们吗 |
[05:27] | I just ran into Eli. | 我刚遇到伊莱 |
[05:28] | Well, Eli’s got a big mouth. | 伊莱真是个大嘴巴 |
[05:30] | You don’t need to be here. | 你不需要在场 |
[05:30] | Try and stop me. | 别想阻拦我 |
[05:31] | Listen to me T.J., I know what you must be thinking. | 听我说 TJ 我知道你在想什么 |
[05:33] | You should have told me– | 你应该告诉我 |
[05:33] | What you experienced was a simulation, we know that. | 你的那段经历只是模拟场景 我们都知道的 |
[05:36] | No, you know that. | 不 是你那么以为的 |
[05:38] | Look, I’m just saying, | 听着 我只想说 |
[05:39] | if they can send our people back to us, | 如果他们能把我们的人送回来 |
[05:41] | don’t you think it’s possible they could save our daughter? | 你不觉得他们也可能会救我们的女儿吗 |
[05:43] | Nobody mentioned a child. | 没人提起过有个孩子 |
[05:45] | I don’t want you to set yourself up. | 我不想你抱太大希望 |
[05:48] | I need to know. | 无论如何我都要知道 |
[05:55] | All right, Dr. Caine, what we want now | 好了 凯恩博士 现在需要 |
[05:58] | is one short burst from the forward maneuvering thrusters | 在机动推进前给我一个短脉冲信号 |
[06:02] | just to set her down, | 好让她降落 |
[06:03] | and we are home. | 然后就到家了 |
[06:04] | Just a kiss, now. | 只要对接就行了 |
[06:08] | All right, good. Good job. | 好 好 干得好 |
[06:10] | You got it. | 你做到了 |
[06:11] | I can lock you down from here. | 我可以从这边锁上 |
[06:12] | Stand by for egress. | 等着出舱吧 |
[06:17] | Docking clamps in place, sir. | 对接夹已就位 长官 |
[06:19] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢 中尉 |
[06:37] | Colonel Young. | 杨上校 |
[06:39] | This must be just as much a surprise to you. | 对你来说这肯定算个惊喜吧 |
[06:42] | You have no idea. | 你想不到有多惊多喜 |
[06:44] | You will exit the shuttle one person at a time. | 你们一次一人 走出穿梭机 |
[06:47] | Sergeant Greer and members of his team | 格瑞中士和他的队友 |
[06:48] | will escort you to a holding area. | 会护送你们去一个等候区 |
[06:51] | Move quickly, talk to no one, | 动作迅速 保持安静 |
[06:53] | touch nothing. | 什么都别碰 |
[06:55] | I don’t understand. You know us. | 我不明白 你认识我们的 |
[06:58] | We’re not a threat. | 我们不是威胁 |
[06:59] | And I’m glad to hear that. Sergeant. | 对此我深感欣慰 中士 |
[07:01] | After you. Sir. | 先生 您先走 |
[07:09] | One at a time, please. | 请逐个出舱 |
[07:20] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[07:22] | Val! | 瓦尔 |
[07:45] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:48] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[08:02] | I’m losing Chloe. | 我要失去克洛伊了 |
[08:08] | I mean, she’s losing herself, | 我是说 她要失去自我了 |
[08:10] | and… | 而且… |
[08:13] | we can’t stop it. | 我们无能为力 |
[08:21] | Did you hear the news? | 你知道了吗 |
[08:23] | Dr. Caine, | 凯恩博士 |
[08:24] | and the bunch that stayed back on that planet, | 还有那群停留在那个星球的人 |
[08:27] | they came back. | 他们回来了 |
[08:29] | How? | 怎么回来的 |
[08:29] | Hell if I know. | 我知道就好了 |
[08:31] | They don’t even know. | 他们自己都不清楚 |
[08:33] | I guess we’ll find out. | 我想总会弄明白的 |
[08:37] | We’ve got a shuttle again, though, | 不过我们又有了一个穿梭机 |
[08:38] | so you gotta like that. | 这倒是个好消息 |
[08:43] | Can I get you anything? | 需要点什么吗 |
[08:44] | No. | 不用了 |
[08:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:50] | You’re trying so hard, | 你这样努力 |
[08:53] | but every time I look at your face, | 但每次我看着你的脸时 |
[08:54] | you can’t hide it. | 你还是无法掩饰 |
[08:56] | What? | 什么 |
[08:57] | That you’re not looking at me anymore, | 你再也不看我了 |
[09:01] | at least not as the person I used to be. | 至少没有把我当成原来那个我 |
[09:02] | – You see the other. – Chloe… | -你看着的是另一个人 -克洛伊 |
[09:04] | No, it’s just your… | 不 只是你… |
[09:06] | inability to lie, | 不会说谎 |
[09:09] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[09:11] | It’s one of the best things about you, | 这是你的优点之一 |
[09:15] | but I know what you see. | 但我知道你看到了什么 |
[09:18] | I see it, too. | 我也看到了 |
[09:23] | This is new this morning. | 这是今天早晨新出来的 |
[09:27] | We’re gonna fix this. | 我们会解决这个问题的 |
[09:28] | I don’t even know if I want you to. | 我都不知道我是否愿意让你解决 |
[09:30] | Yeah, you do. | 你愿意 |
[09:31] | I’m hardly blacking out anymore. | 我现在几乎不再失去意识了 |
[09:34] | The new part of me is just there, | 新的部分就这样在我身上 |
[09:36] | in the foreground. | 在最突出的部位 |
[09:39] | I’m not afraid of it anymore. | 我已经不再害怕了 |
[09:41] | You have to fight it. | 你必须与它抗衡 |
[09:44] | I think we’re past that. | 我想还是算了吧 |
[09:48] | So that’s the last thing you remember, | 所以你记得的最后一件事 |
[09:49] | going to sleep in the shuttle? | 就是去穿梭机上睡觉 |
[09:51] | And that it was cold… | 天气很冷 |
[09:52] | It was winter. | 那边是冬天 |
[09:54] | We were using it as a shelter. | 我们把穿梭机当成庇护所 |
[09:56] | I-I remember closing my eyes, | 我记得当时我闭上了眼睛 |
[09:58] | and then we were delivered here by a greater power. | 然后我们就被一股巨大的力量传送到了这里 |
[10:05] | The aliens who created the planet, you mean. | 你是指建造那颗星球的外星人吗 |
[10:07] | Or by Providence. | 或者说是上帝 |
[10:09] | Are you suggesting that God did this? | 你的意思是这都是上帝干的 |
[10:12] | Is that you, Camile? | 是你吗 卡米尔 |
[10:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:15] | I-it’s nice to hear your voice. | 能听到你的声音真好 |
[10:17] | Well, of course there’s no way of knowing His will, | 我们的确无法得知上帝的意图 |
[10:21] | but I do know that I prayed | 但我每晚睡前 |
[10:23] | every night before I went to sleep | 但我每晚睡前都向他祈祷 |
[10:25] | that he would keep us safe. | 希望他能保佑我们安全无忧 |
[10:27] | So, magic then. | 然后 奇迹就发生了 |
[10:29] | You have to admit that our arrival here | 不得不承认 我们的到来 |
[10:31] | is nothing less than miraculous, Eli. | 就是个奇迹 伊莱 |
[10:34] | “Any sufficiently advanced technology” | 亚瑟·克拉克说 “任何充分绝对完全” |
[10:36] | “is indistinguishable from magic,” Arthur C. Clarke. | “先进的技术和魔法没什么区别” |
[10:38] | “Turn the mic back on.” Winston Churchill. | 温斯顿·丘吉尔说 “把麦克风打开” |
[10:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:45] | Are you going to keep us here? | 你要把我们一直关这儿吗 |
[10:46] | We haven’t done anything. | 我们什么都没做 |
[10:48] | Try to be patient. | 请耐心一点 |
[10:49] | You’ll be released once you’ve all | 做完身体检查之后 |
[10:50] | undergone a physical examination, | 你们就自由了 |
[10:51] | one at a time. | 逐个检查 |
[10:54] | But we’re perfectly fine. | 但是我们身体都很好 |
[10:55] | Well, forgive me | 抱歉了 |
[10:56] | if I don’t take your word for that. | 我对此无法确认 |
[10:58] | The more answers we have, | 问题解决得越多 |
[10:59] | the less precautions we’ll have to take. | 需要采取的预防措施就越少 |
[11:01] | Let’s keep an eye on them. | 盯着他们 |
[11:08] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[11:10] | Well, it appears to have been completely restored. | 好像已经完全检修好了 |
[11:12] | Brand spankin’ new, more like it. | 几乎是全新的 |
[11:14] | Every part, every system, | 每个零件 每个系统 |
[11:16] | every square inch of this thing is in perfect factory condition. | 一寸一厘都是完美的出厂状态 |
[11:19] | Even has that new shuttle smell. | 甚至还有新穿梭机的味道 |
[11:21] | Again, how? | 还是老问题 怎么回事 |
[11:23] | Well, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[11:25] | but it could be invaluable to the mission. | 但对完成命运号的使命来说是价值非凡的 |
[11:27] | So, nothing to be concerned about? Ticking time bombs? | 所以说无需担心吗 不会有定时炸弹吗 |
[11:29] | Alien transmissions? | 或是外星人的传输器 |
[11:31] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[11:32] | At least not yet, anyway. | 至少目前没发现 |
[11:34] | Let’s keep looking. | 继续盯着 |
[11:38] | They’re all in perfect health. | 他们的健康状况都很好 |
[11:39] | No trace of disease or malnutrition. | 没有疾病或营养不良的迹象 |
[11:42] | Just like the day we left them. | 正如我们离开他们那天一样 |
[11:43] | What are the odds of that? | 这种可能性有多大 |
[11:45] | Eight adults who’ve been through what they’ve been through? | 八个人熬过这种经历的可能性吗 |
[11:47] | You know, not one of them | 他们全都不记得 |
[11:48] | remembers a damn thing about the planet, | 有关那个星球的所有的事 |
[11:50] | or how they got here. | 也不记得怎么到了这里 |
[11:51] | Well, Caine believes | 凯恩坚信 |
[11:53] | that’s God’s way of telling them they’ve been reborn. | 这是上帝在告知 他们已获重生 |
[11:55] | Was that before or after he gave them amnesia? | 是在他们失忆前还是失忆后告知的呢 |
[11:58] | The others think that maybe the aliens discovered them | 其他人觉得也许是外星人发现了他们 |
[12:02] | and returned them to us as an act of benevolence. | 就把他们送回来以示友好 |
[12:04] | Well, that’s nice. | 真是那样就好了 |
[12:06] | You’re not buying it? | 你不信吗 |
[12:07] | No, these aliens are too damn powerful. | 不信 这些外星人也太强大了吧 |
[12:09] | I mean, building planets, rebuilding shuttles? | 能建造星球 还能重修穿梭机 |
[12:11] | They could… | 他们能… |
[12:12] | They could squash us like ants if they wanted to. | 他们能像捏死一只蚂蚁一样捏死我们 |
[12:15] | That scares you? | 你害怕了吗 |
[12:16] | Yes, | 是 |
[12:17] | but what scares me even more | 但我更害怕的是 |
[12:18] | is the feeling I got when I looked him in the eye. | 我直视他双眼时内心的感觉 |
[12:20] | I thought it was just me. | 我以为你只对我这样 |
[12:21] | I should be welcoming them with open arms, but I… | 我应该敞开怀抱迎接他们 但我… |
[12:24] | I can’t be in a room with any of them | 我无法与他们中任何一个共处一室 |
[12:26] | for more than a minute before I want to get the hell away. | 用不了一分钟我就想离开 |
[12:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:29] | I don’t know, but I want to find out. | 不知道 但我想弄明白 |
[12:34] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[12:36] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[12:40] | I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be me. | 我不知道我的意识还能保持多久 |
[12:44] | It’s kind of hard to explain– | 原因不太好说清楚 |
[12:46] | You don’t have to. | 不用解释 |
[12:47] | Everybody understands. | 大家都知道 |
[12:50] | So I should just do this? | 那我就直接开始了 |
[12:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:54] | Who should I start with? | 从谁说起呢 |
[12:55] | Somebody easy. | 从容易说再见的开始 |
[12:57] | I’m right here. Start with me. | 我在这 就从我开始吧 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:06] | Eli, | 伊莱 |
[13:09] | you’ve been the most… | 你是这个世界上最 |
[13:13] | Wait, what do you mean start with someone easy? | 等一下 什么叫从最容易说再见的开始 |
[13:17] | You’re the hardest to say goodbye to out of everyone! | 所有人当中最不想说再见的就是你了 |
[13:19] | Okay, okay, | 好 好 |
[13:20] | pick somebody else. | 换个人 |
[13:24] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[13:27] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[13:30] | You can all return to your original quarters. | 你们现在可以回到原来的房间去了 |
[13:32] | You be given a list of duties | 你们会拿到一个任务单 |
[13:35] | to help carry your weight as members of this crew. | 和其他船员一样分担飞船里的工作 |
[13:36] | Is this as close as we’re going to get to “Welcome aboard?” | 你说这些是不是就等于说 “欢迎上船” |
[13:39] | Yeah, it is. | 差不多 |
[13:40] | Right now I don’t have any reason | 现在我没理由把 |
[13:42] | to treat you like prisoners. | 你们当犯人囚禁 |
[13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:44] | Don’t give me a reason. | 别给我制造理由 |
[14:17] | Young finally let us out. | 杨终于放我们出来了 |
[14:19] | Yeah, that’s good. | 是吗 很好 |
[14:21] | I-I’ve got a shift in hydroponics. | 我该去栽培室值班了 |
[14:24] | W-what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:27] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[14:32] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:34] | I see you haven’t spent time with the new arrivals. | 看来你还没怎么跟新来的人交流 |
[14:38] | No. | 没有 |
[14:39] | Eight science types, | 八个科学家 |
[14:42] | no survival skills… | 没有任何生存技能 |
[14:45] | I’ve seen a lot of people go in my time, | 我见过很多人离去 |
[14:47] | and I know I’m going to see more before I’m done here. | 我也知道 在离开这之前还会见到更多 |
[14:51] | I have never seen anyone come back. | 但我还从没见过谁能回来 |
[14:56] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[14:58] | Okay, you’re being too deep again. | 好吧 你又装深沉了 |
[15:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:15] | We were just remarking | 我们刚刚还在说 |
[15:17] | at how different the food tastes here than on Eden. | 这里的食物和伊甸园上的大不相同呢 |
[15:22] | That’s what we called the planet. | 我们把那个星球叫伊甸园 |
[15:24] | I hope you stayed away from the apples. | 希望你们没乱碰那里的苹果啊 |
[15:26] | Right. | 当然 |
[15:27] | We’re actually growing more and more of our own food. | 实际上我们正在种植更多的食物 |
[15:30] | If you like, I could, uh, show you. | 如果你想看的话 我可以带你去 |
[15:33] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:38] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[15:39] | It’s a start. | 这只是个开始 |
[15:41] | Soon it’ll be a garden. | 很快这里就会变成一个花园了 |
[15:43] | I, uh, I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我想跟你谈点事情 |
[15:45] | I… I have a memory. | 我记得一些事情 |
[15:48] | Well, lucky you. | 真幸运啊 |
[15:50] | A vivid memory | 我清楚的记得 |
[15:52] | that I visited you on the planet… | 我到了那个星球上见到了你… |
[15:56] | with my daughter. | 还有我的女儿 |
[16:00] | Your daughter? | 你女儿 |
[16:01] | When we first arrived at the planet, | 我们第一次到那个星球的时候 |
[16:03] | I was pregnant, remember? | 我怀孕了 记得吗 |
[16:05] | I do remember. | 我记得 |
[16:07] | It was winter, | 当时是冬天 |
[16:09] | and you were living in cabins. | 你们住在木屋里 |
[16:10] | You told me that they were provided | 你告诉我 是创造这个星球的外星人 |
[16:11] | by the aliens who created the planet. | 给你们提供了住处 |
[16:14] | I told you? | 我跟你说的吗 |
[16:16] | And that… | 还说… |
[16:18] | my daughter was safe, | 我女儿很安全 |
[16:20] | and you would take care of her. | 你会好好照顾她的 |
[16:25] | I don’t remember anything like that, Tamara. | 我一点印象都没有 塔玛拉 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:30] | I wish I did. | 真希望我能记得 |
[16:33] | It was so real. | 那时的场景太真实了 |
[16:40] | How about the day before that? | 前一天怎么样 |
[16:42] | Um, let’s say in the morning when you woke up. | 从早上一起床说起吧 |
[16:44] | Was it raining, snowing? | 下雨没有 下雪没有 |
[16:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:50] | Doesn’t it bother you | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[16:51] | that you don’t remember anything but the most generic things | 你在那个星球上经历了这么多事 |
[16:54] | from your experience on that planet? | 却只记得一些日常琐事 |
[16:57] | Just gathering food and fuel? | 只是记得收集食物和燃料吗 |
[17:00] | Maybe that’s all we did. | 或许我们就是一直在做这些 |
[17:02] | Oh, come on, Peter. | 别这样 彼得 |
[17:05] | You have to remember more than that. | 必须再想起点什么 |
[17:08] | You were there for months. | 你们在那待了好几个月啊 |
[17:14] | I could show you some of the others, | 我可以让你看另外几个人的谈话记录 |
[17:16] | but the conversation is more or less the same. | 不过他们的说法都差不多 |
[17:18] | So you think their memories have been tampered with? | 这么说你认为他们的记忆被抹去了 |
[17:21] | I guess it could be a side effect | 我觉得这有可能是那个 |
[17:23] | of whatever mechanism transported them here, | 把他们送到这里的装置产生的副作用 |
[17:27] | but I’m starting to think that maybe the aliens | 不过我又想 会不会是那些外星人 |
[17:30] | didn’t want our people to remember something. | 不希望我们的人记得一些事情 |
[17:32] | The whole thing to me feels like a damn science experiment. | 我感觉这就像是个科学实验 |
[17:36] | They’re still our people. | 他们还是自己人 |
[17:38] | They don’t creep you out? | 你不觉得害怕吗 |
[17:40] | Even a little? | 一点儿都不觉得 |
[17:41] | Well, a lot of people creep me out a little, | 很多人都会吓到我 |
[17:43] | so I’m not the best person to ask. | 你问我等于白问啊 |
[17:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:47] | A little. | 只是有点怕 |
[17:50] | Me? | 怕我吗 |
[17:52] | Not as much now. | 现在好些了 |
[17:54] | Oh, that’s good. | 这就好 |
[17:55] | Progress. | 有进步 |
[17:56] | Well, keep at it. | 继续努力 |
[17:57] | They’ve got to remember something. | 必须让他们想起点什么来 |
[18:06] | Oh, hey, brother. | 哥们儿 |
[18:08] | Off duty? | 下班了 |
[18:09] | Yeah, long day. | 是啊 难熬的一天啊 |
[18:12] | Long day. | 难熬啊 |
[18:14] | You, uh… | 你 |
[18:16] | You gonna go see Chloe? | 你是去看克洛伊的吗 |
[18:18] | Yeah. Yeah… | 对 没错 |
[18:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:24] | What’s wrong with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[18:27] | I’m not stoppin’ you. | 我没拦你啊 |
[18:31] | Go. | 去啊 |
[18:34] | All right, look, | 听我说 |
[18:36] | she’s alone in there all damn day. | 她一个人在那待一整天了 |
[18:39] | The only time she’s got company is when I come to see her. | 只有我去看她的时候 她才有人陪着 |
[18:42] | That must be hard for her. | 她肯定也挺不容易的 |
[18:43] | I’m just sayin’ | 我只是想说 |
[18:44] | it wouldn’t hurt, you know, if people went to see her. | 如果有人去看看她 就会好些 |
[18:46] | She’s alone for a reason. | 隔离她是有原因的 |
[18:49] | I mean, whether you want to admit it or not, | 不管你承认与否 |
[18:52] | there’s a freak show going on in there. | 那儿正上演着怪物秀 |
[18:54] | You are outta line, Greer. | 你有点过了 格瑞 |
[18:56] | No, sir, I’m not, | 不 长官 我没有 |
[18:57] | because it is part of my job as a Master Sergeant | 因为作为军士长 我的任务 |
[18:59] | to see to it that butter-bar Lieutenants like yourself | 也包括好好看着你们这些带黄杠杠的军官们 |
[19:03] | don’t make mistakes. | 别做错事 |
[19:06] | What did you just call me? | 你刚才叫我什么 |
[19:09] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[19:14] | Okay, Master Sergeant, | 好 军士长 |
[19:16] | you tell me what is so wrong with giving that girl comfort? | 你告诉我 安慰那个姑娘有什么错 |
[19:19] | in what might be her last few days? | 她可能时日不多了 |
[19:21] | Because you don’t know when that day’s gonna be. | 可你不清楚那天何时会到来 |
[19:23] | You don’t know how much I care about her. | 你不懂我有多在乎她 |
[19:25] | I think I do, | 我想我懂的 |
[19:27] | a-and you’re not the only one. | 况且不只你一个人关心她 |
[19:30] | I pray for her every single night, | 我每一个夜晚都会为她祷告 |
[19:33] | but that girl is turning into the enemy. | 但是她仍然一步步变成我们的敌人 |
[19:39] | And the day is gonna come. | 那一天终将来临 |
[19:59] | Mind if I… | 介不介意我坐这里 |
[20:01] | So many of you are keeping your distance from us, | 好多人躲我们都来不及呢 |
[20:03] | I, uh, I appreciate it. | 我很感激你愿意坐这里 |
[20:06] | Meh. | 这没什么 |
[20:08] | They’re all boring. | 他们都太讨厌了 |
[20:10] | You’re not missing a thing. | 你不需要介意 |
[20:15] | So, the planet you guys– | 你们那个星球 |
[20:17] | I heard you called it Eden. | 听说你们叫它伊甸园 |
[20:20] | We did. | 没错 |
[20:21] | I never got to go. | 我没去过 |
[20:22] | Everybody said it was amazing. | 大家都说很不错 |
[20:29] | Do you miss it? | 你想念它吗 |
[20:30] | Honestly, my memory of it is | 坦白讲 我的记忆 |
[20:32] | just now coming back to me in pieces. | 还在一点点恢复 |
[20:33] | Hey, at least it’s coming back. | 至少在恢复了 |
[20:36] | In flashes. | 都是些片段 |
[20:36] | Just moments, you know? | 一段一段的 你明白吗 |
[20:39] | In fact, um, | 事实上 |
[20:41] | the strangest memory came back to me | 当我坐在这里 |
[20:42] | when I was sitting here. | 我想起了最奇异的一段 |
[20:44] | What? | 是什么 |
[20:45] | I’d be embarrassed to say it. | 我都不好意思说 |
[20:49] | Well, now I have to know. | 那更加得告诉我了 |
[20:52] | Um, skinny dipping. | 我们裸泳 |
[20:54] | There was a lake– | 那儿有个湖 |
[20:55] | Yeah, no… | 这个啊 |
[20:57] | I’ve heard about it already. | 这个我听过了 |
[20:59] | People were doing that | 你们决定留下之前 |
[21:01] | before you guys decided to stay. | 很多人就去裸泳过了 |
[21:02] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 |
[21:07] | What about when you were alone? | 我们走了之后呢 |
[21:10] | You must have checked out the obelisk, right? | 方尖塔你们总该看过了吧 |
[21:12] | Uh, I don’t, um… | 我没 |
[21:14] | It was there the whole time. | 它就建在那儿 |
[21:15] | Uh, I– | 我 |
[21:16] | Whoa… | 天哪 |
[21:17] | Your nose is bleeding. | 你流鼻血了 |
[21:20] | What’s happening? | 我是怎么了 |
[21:22] | We need help over here! | 快来人帮忙 |
[21:26] | Somebody get help! | 叫人来帮忙 |
[21:39] | Dr. Rush. | 拉什博士 |
[21:41] | Found you. | 找到你了 |
[21:42] | Hey. | 你好 |
[21:44] | I see we’ve come out of FTL. | 我发现飞船跳出了超光速 |
[21:46] | Anything interesting out there? | 有什么有意思的东西吗 |
[21:49] | Oh, there’s always something interesting out there. | 有意思的东西一直都有 |
[21:53] | I’ve just been going over the shuttle’s navigational data, | 我在检查穿梭机的飞行资料 |
[21:57] | trying to figure out the path you took back to Destiny. | 想搞清楚你们的返航路线 |
[22:00] | And? | 有发现吗 |
[22:01] | Well, it seems you were there… | 貌似事实是你们从那边 |
[22:06] | and then you were here. | 直接穿越了回来 |
[22:08] | Nothing in between. | 没有中间状态 |
[22:10] | I wish I could help you with that, | 真希望我能帮忙解释 |
[22:12] | but I fell asleep there, and I woke up here. | 可我睡着了 醒来就到了这里 |
[22:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:16] | Listen, I heard that, uh, | 我听说 |
[22:18] | you’ve learned what Destiny’s original mission was. | 你发现了命运号的原始使命 |
[22:21] | Yes, we have. | 是的 |
[22:22] | In search of a message from the moment of creation. | 追寻宇宙创生之时的隐藏信息 |
[22:25] | Oh, I don’t know about “message.” | 说”信息”不太贴切 |
[22:27] | “Fingerprints” might be a better word. | 不如说是”痕迹” |
[22:30] | A sign that some intelligence | 能证明有某种 |
[22:31] | may have had a hand in all of this. | 智慧与宇宙创生有关的迹象 |
[22:33] | The hand of God? | 上帝之手吗 |
[22:34] | I don’t know about that either, I’m afraid. | 这恐怕我也搞不清楚 |
[22:36] | I’m a scientist. | 我是个科学家 |
[22:37] | I’d go so far as to call it evidence | 现在我只能称其为 |
[22:39] | of an intelligence having existed | 超脱于自身存在前就存在的智慧体 |
[22:41] | prior to its own potential to exist. | 可能存在的证据 |
[22:43] | Aw, you just can’t bring yourself | 你就不愿意承认 |
[22:45] | to call it a miracle, can you? | 奇迹的存在 是不是 |
[22:48] | No, actually. | 我不能 |
[22:50] | Well, I’d like to hear more. | 我还想多听一些 |
[22:51] | Oh, why bother? | 何必介怀呢 |
[22:53] | Call it God’s will | 就当这是上帝的旨意 |
[22:56] | and you needn’t give it another thought. | 你也不用费心想了 |
[22:57] | He must have brought us here for a reason. | 他把我们带到这肯定是有原因的 |
[23:01] | He must have saved us for a reason. | 他拯救我们是有原因的 |
[23:02] | Yeah, saved from what? | 拯救怎么讲 |
[23:05] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[23:07] | I mean, the burning bush spoke to Moses. | 上帝借燃烧之荆棘同摩西语 |
[23:09] | Gabriel, was it, spoke to Abraham, | 大天使加百列传话于亚伯拉罕 |
[23:12] | yet you, | 而你们 |
[23:13] | you were returned here | 你们回到这里 |
[23:14] | with no proof of your savior one way or the other. | 而所谓的救世主没有任何现身的迹象 |
[23:19] | I’ll leave you to your work. | 我不打扰你工作了 |
[23:25] | Let me ask you– | 我问你 |
[23:27] | the shuttle was restored to its original condition | 把你们送回来的外星人 |
[23:30] | by the aliens who sent you here, | 把穿梭机还原到了初始状态 |
[23:32] | better than it was before, even. | 甚至比原来还好 |
[23:34] | Well, that sounds to me | 对我而言 |
[23:35] | more like the work of God than aliens. | 那更像是上帝的杰作 |
[23:37] | Well, if this shuttle has been restored so perfectly, | 如果穿梭机能完美地还原状态 |
[23:39] | then why weren’t all of you? | 为什么你们不行 |
[23:42] | I mean, Norris wasn’t born with astigmatism, was he? | 诺里斯也不是天生就散光吧 |
[23:44] | Mr. Chan surely had a full head of hair at one time. | 陈先生也不是生来就脱发 |
[23:49] | All of you have enormous gaps in your memory… | 你们每个人都失忆 |
[23:52] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[23:54] | Well, either He’s lost his touch, | 我是说要么上帝能力变弱了 |
[23:56] | or God’s got nothing to do with this. | 要么整件事和上帝无关 |
[23:59] | Rush, this is Young. Is Caine with you? | 拉什 杨呼叫 凯恩和你在一起吗 |
[24:02] | Yeah, go ahead. | 在一起 有什么事 |
[24:04] | Tell him to come to the infirmary. | 让他来医务室 |
[24:05] | Val is dead. | 瓦尔死了 |
[24:11] | It was a severe head trauma, | 严重的脑外伤 |
[24:13] | as bad as if she was struck with a sledgehammer. | 好像被大锤猛击过一样 |
[24:15] | There’s nothing anyone could’ve done. | 我们没有任何办法 |
[24:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[24:18] | Nothing. | 什么都没发生 |
[24:19] | She just grabbed her head, and her nose started to bleed. | 她就突然抱头 鼻孔开始流血 |
[24:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:23] | She was just talking with Eli in the observation room. | 她当时在观测室跟伊莱聊天 |
[24:26] | There were witnesses. | 有很多目击者 |
[24:27] | She was already dead when we got there. | 我们赶到的时候她已经死了 |
[24:28] | And still there’s evidence of skull fracture, | 还有颅骨碎裂的迹象 |
[24:31] | hemorrhage, brain swelling. | 颅内出血和脑肿的迹象 |
[24:32] | I don’t understand. | 我无法理解 |
[24:33] | Neither do we. | 我们也一样 |
[24:35] | Something caused this. | 一定有原因的 |
[24:36] | A blunt force injury doesn’t happen spontaneously. | 这么严重的撞击伤必定有外力的存在 |
[24:39] | Something that happened on the planet? | 在那个星球上发生的吗 |
[24:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:45] | I wish I did, I swear. | 我希望我知道 真的 |
[24:48] | Look, this might be a long shot, | 听着 可能希望不大 |
[24:49] | but I’d like to put you and the others | 可我还是想对你及其他 |
[24:52] | from the shuttle under hypnosis. | 从穿梭机回来的人进行催眠 |
[24:53] | See if I can stimulate memories | 看能不能从你们的潜意识里 |
[24:55] | from your subconscious. | 把旧有记忆激发出来 |
[24:57] | The IOA teach you that? | 国际勘察顾问组织还教过你这个 |
[24:58] | Yeah, they did. | 是啊 |
[25:00] | Anything else I should know about? | 还有什么我不知道的吗 |
[25:01] | That I was a little overqualified for HR? | 就因为我除了人事还会点别的吗 |
[25:05] | I say we do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[25:08] | I’d like to tell the others about Val first. | 我要先把瓦尔的事告诉其他人 |
[25:10] | Uh, yeah, of course. | 当然没问题 |
[25:15] | In the meantime, | 在这期间 |
[25:16] | I’ll take a shot at an autopsy. | 我要验尸 |
[25:18] | Maybe I missed something in the observation. | 也许能发现些什么 |
[25:19] | I don’t think you missed anything. | 我觉得你查得够详细了 |
[25:21] | I don’t think so either, | 我也这么想 |
[25:22] | but I don’t really know what else I can do. | 可除此之外我也不知道能做些什么 |
[25:24] | Hey, listen, you’re doing good. | 听着 你做得很好 |
[25:27] | Actually, I’m not. | 可我感觉还不够好 |
[25:38] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[25:46] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[25:49] | Still me. | 还是我自己 |
[25:51] | Mostly, anyway. | 大体上 |
[25:53] | Good to know. | 那就好 |
[25:55] | Once I’ve changed completely, | 一旦我完全转变 |
[25:57] | the Colonel will see me as a threat, | 上校将视我为威胁 |
[26:00] | won’t he? | 对不对 |
[26:02] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[26:05] | What will he do? | 他会怎么做 |
[26:08] | Remove the threat. | 消除威胁 |
[26:11] | One way or another. | 无论如何都会 |
[26:13] | Will it be you? | 由你来执行吗 |
[26:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[26:18] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[26:23] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:24] | Don’t be. | 不用感到抱歉 |
[26:27] | I couldn’t let it be anyone else. | 我无法让别人来做 |
[26:31] | Is that what you came to tell me? | 你就是来告诉我这个的吗 |
[26:34] | I came to ask for your forgiveness, | 我来请求你的宽恕 |
[26:38] | for when the time does come. | 那刻到来时 请你原谅我 |
[26:42] | Of course. | 当然会的 |
[26:43] | If I could please hear you say it. | 能否请你亲口说 |
[26:48] | I forgive you, Ronald. | 我原谅你 罗纳德 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:55] | That’s important. | 这对我很重要 |
[27:00] | Take care of Matt. | 照顾好马特 |
[27:02] | You don’t even have to ask me, to say it. | 这个当然会 |
[27:04] | I already tried once to keep him from comin’ to see you, | 我已经试过一次不让他来见你 |
[27:07] | but you know how stubborn he is. | 但你也知道他有多顽固 |
[27:14] | I could tell him to stay away. | 我可以叫他别再来了 |
[27:15] | That might be a good idea. | 这样也许好些 |
[27:18] | I mean, for him. | 我是说 对他而言 |
[27:22] | Will I see you again? | 我还能再见到你吗 |
[27:25] | It would be better for me if I said goodbye now. | 让我现在道别会比较好 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[27:39] | But I can’t do that. | 可我做不到 |
[27:42] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[27:45] | Goodbye, Miss Armstrong. | 再见 阿姆斯特朗小姐 |
[28:01] | I love you, Matt. | 我爱你 马特 |
[28:05] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[28:08] | I wish that I could have shown you off to my friends | 我真希望可以带你见见我的朋友们 |
[28:12] | and hear you say “dang” in front of my mom. | 听你在我妈妈面前说”讨厌” |
[28:18] | I wish we could have grown old together | 我真希望我们能一起慢慢变老 |
[28:21] | and had a family, | 组建一个家庭 |
[28:25] | but I’m grateful for what we had. | 不过我已对我们所拥有的心存感激 |
[28:32] | Please take care of everyone. | 请照顾好大家 |
[28:36] | You’re far more important | 凝聚这个团体 |
[28:38] | to holding this place together than you know. | 你比你想象的重要得多 |
[28:41] | Take care of Eli, | 照顾好伊莱 |
[28:43] | because he’s going to take care of you in his own way. | 因为他也会用他自己的方式照顾你 |
[28:49] | And forgive Ronald. | 请原谅罗纳德 |
[28:52] | He did what he had to do, | 他只是做他分内的事 |
[28:54] | and if it was going to be anyone, | 如果选个人来了结我的生命 |
[28:56] | I am glad it was him. | 我宁愿是他 |
[29:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:09] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[29:10] | Breathe deeply, slowly. | 慢慢地深呼吸 |
[29:14] | You’re on the planet now. | 你现在在那个星球上 |
[29:16] | Eden. | 伊甸园 |
[29:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:19] | What do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[29:22] | There’s a nip in the air. | 有些寒意 |
[29:24] | I can see my breath. | 我能看到自己呼出的气 |
[29:26] | It’s morning. | 这是在早上 |
[29:27] | Yes, the sun is out. | 没错 刚刚日出 |
[29:29] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[29:33] | The lake outside camp. | 营地外面的湖 |
[29:36] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[29:38] | Val is here. | 瓦尔来了 |
[29:42] | What is Val saying? | 瓦尔说什么了 |
[29:44] | She’s just smiling. | 她只是微微笑着 |
[29:49] | We spent the night together under the stars. | 我们在星空下共度了一夜 |
[29:52] | The others don’t know. | 其他人都不知道 |
[29:55] | It’s our secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[29:57] | Where are the others now? | 其他人呢 |
[29:59] | Working. | 在干活 |
[30:02] | We’re always working. | 我们一直在干活 |
[30:04] | It’s just too late in the season. | 都到季末了 |
[30:06] | It’s a waste of time. | 这是白费劲儿 |
[30:08] | Well, we need to try. | 我们得试试 |
[30:10] | And we will, okay? | 我们会试的 好不好 |
[30:12] | We’ll try again in the spring. | 我们到春天再试 |
[30:13] | For now we should just gather what we can. | 现在应当尽可能地收集材料 |
[30:16] | We’ve picked most of this area clean. | 这片地都收集得差不多了 |
[30:18] | Well then, at least gather some firewood. | 那至少再拾些木柴吧 |
[30:20] | All right? | 好吗 |
[30:21] | I mean, there’s no way of knowing | 谁也搞不清楚 |
[30:23] | how long this winter will last. | 这个冬天要持续多久 |
[30:25] | It’s just getting colder every night. | 这些天晚上越来越冷 |
[30:32] | He’s afraid. | 他害怕了 |
[30:34] | Who is? | 谁害怕了 |
[30:35] | Caine. | 凯恩 |
[30:37] | Winter is coming. | 冬天要到了 |
[30:39] | All right. | 好 |
[30:41] | It’s another day. | 换另外一天 |
[30:43] | The afternoon. | 现在是下午 |
[30:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[30:45] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[30:47] | In the forest. | 在树林里 |
[30:50] | Chopping trees for firewood. | 砍树当木柴 |
[30:51] | With Caine? | 和凯恩一起吗 |
[30:52] | No… | 没有 |
[30:57] | Val! | 瓦尔 |
[30:59] | No… | 不要 |
[31:00] | Peter… | 皮特 |
[31:00] | Val! Val… | 瓦尔 瓦尔 |
[31:02] | Peter, what’s happening? | 彼得 怎么了 |
[31:07] | She died on the planet. | 她在那个星球上就死了 |
[31:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:10] | I remember now. | 我想起来了 |
[31:11] | It was before winter came. | 在冬天到来之前 |
[31:13] | I was falling a tree. | 我刚放倒一棵树 |
[31:15] | I didn’t see her coming. | 我没看到她过来 |
[31:16] | She couldn’t get out of the way. | 她根本躲不开 |
[31:18] | I saw her die! | 我眼看着她死去 |
[31:20] | Months ago! | 在几个月之前 |
[31:21] | How is that… | 这怎么可能 |
[31:23] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[31:27] | This is Wray! I have a medical emergency! | 我是锐 呼叫紧急医护救援 |
[31:31] | Make a hole! | 让开 |
[31:53] | This time the symptoms are consistent | 这次的症状为 |
[31:54] | with dehydration and hypothermia. | 脱水和体温过低 |
[31:57] | You said the hypnosis was working. | 你刚说催眠起到了作用 |
[31:58] | He was starting to remember. | 他开始记起来了 |
[31:59] | Yeah, the last thing he remembered | 是的 他最后记起 |
[32:01] | was Val died on the planet. | 瓦尔早在那个星球上就死了 |
[32:03] | Well, based on the condition of his body, | 从他的体征来看 |
[32:04] | I would say Peter died on the planet too, | 彼得也是在那个星球上就死了 |
[32:07] | from extreme exposure. | 死于极度低温 |
[32:08] | But he said Val died months ago, | 但他说瓦尔几个月前 |
[32:10] | before the winter. | 冬季到来之前就死了 |
[32:11] | Months ago? | 几个月前吗 |
[32:16] | What if they’re dying again? | 有没有可能他们按照当时的顺序 |
[32:18] | In order? | 在我们面前重演死亡呢 |
[32:23] | Lieutenant Scott, | 斯考特中尉 |
[32:24] | I need you to locate Dr. Caine | 我要你马上找到凯恩博士 |
[32:25] | and the other members of the shuttle | 以及其他从穿梭机回来的人 |
[32:27] | and escort them to the infirmary now. | 带他们到医务室来 |
[32:31] | Rachel, open the door, please. | 瑞秋 请开门 |
[32:41] | Please… help me. | 求求你 救我 |
[32:44] | We’re going to help you. | 我们会救你的 |
[32:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, maybe you shouldn’t touch her. | 喂喂喂 最好别碰她 |
[32:48] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[32:49] | We’re gonna get you to the infirmary. | 我们带你去医务室 |
[32:54] | She was like this when we found her. | 我们找到她时就这样了 |
[32:55] | Put her over here. | 放到这边来 |
[32:59] | Strip down and get your ass into decon. | 把衣服脱掉全身消毒 |
[33:00] | This could be anything. | 这可能非常危险 |
[33:01] | I told him. | 我就说 |
[33:02] | Go! | 快去 |
[33:04] | Please… | 求你了 |
[33:05] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[33:21] | I want to know what the hell’s going on. | 我想知道到底怎么回事 |
[33:23] | I swear I don’t know. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[33:24] | Well, you’re going to sit down with Wray | 那你就去找锐 |
[33:25] | until you figure it out, or I swear to God– | 直到记起来为止 不然我对天发誓 |
[33:28] | We are members of your crew. | 我们是你的船员啊 |
[33:29] | No, you’re former members. | 不 你们以前是 |
[33:30] | You left by choice, | 是你们自己要走的 |
[33:31] | and if what’s happening to you people | 要是你们身上发生的 |
[33:33] | spreads to the rest of us, | 传染给其他人的话 |
[33:34] | you’re going to be dropped off on the next planet! | 到下一个星球我就把你们放下去 |
[33:35] | Sir, it’s not his fault. | 长官 这不是他的错 |
[33:36] | None of this would be happening | 当时要不是凯恩说服那些人 |
[33:38] | if Caine had not talked those people | 陪他留在那颗该死的星球上 |
[33:39] | into staying on that planet. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[33:41] | I wanted to stay too. | 我当时也想留下的 |
[33:42] | And that’s what would have happened to you. | 那你也会是这种下场 |
[33:45] | Camile, this is young. | 卡米尔 这里是杨 |
[33:46] | Dr. Caine is your next volunteer. | 凯恩博士是你下一个志愿者 |
[33:48] | – Colonel– – Go. Now. | -上校 -去 马上 |
[34:11] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[34:16] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[34:20] | I thought you should know what’s goin’ on | 我想你应该了解一下现在的情况 |
[34:21] | with those folks from the shuttle– | 从穿梭机回来的人 他们… |
[34:22] | Go away, Matt. | 出去 马特 |
[34:23] | What? | 什么 |
[34:24] | I said leave. | 我叫你出去 |
[34:25] | Now. | 马上 |
[34:31] | I’ll come back later, then. | 那么 我晚点再来 |
[34:33] | All right? | 好吗 |
[34:46] | All right, everyone, | 大家听着 |
[34:47] | we know we’re fighting hypothermia here, | 我们要应付的是低温症 |
[34:48] | so let’s keep their core temperatures up. | 大家尽可能保持他们的体温恒定 |
[34:51] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[34:58] | Snow is falling. | 下雪了 |
[35:08] | The shuttle is our only shelter now. | 穿梭机现在是唯一的庇护所 |
[35:14] | It’s so cold. | 好冷 |
[35:18] | We lost power days ago. | 能量几天前就耗光了 |
[35:20] | Something vital is broken, | 穿梭机有个重要部件受损 |
[35:22] | and none of us know how to fix it. | 而谁都不知道怎么修 |
[35:24] | It’s airtight, | 机舱是密封的 |
[35:25] | so we have to leave the door ajar | 所以我们只能让舱门半开着 |
[35:28] | or we’ll suffocate. | 不然大家就会窒息 |
[35:29] | We still have some food, | 我们还有一些食物 |
[35:32] | and Peter has made some candles to keep us warm. | 皮特做了几支蜡烛供大家取暖 |
[35:38] | They provide enough light to read | 蜡烛的亮光刚够看见彼此 |
[35:42] | and share our evening meal. | 刚够用来进食 |
[35:46] | Peter is still with you? | 彼得还在你身边吗 |
[35:50] | In his heart, he’s already left us. | 他的心早就不在了 |
[35:55] | I try to tell him… | 我告诉他 |
[35:56] | It’ll be all right, Peter. | 会好起来的 彼得 |
[35:59] | No, it won’t be all right. | 不 不会好了 |
[36:02] | Nothing will be all right. | 我们完蛋了 |
[36:04] | But by morning, he’s gone. | 可到了早上 他就走了 |
[36:13] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[36:20] | It’s the last night. | 现在是最后一晚 |
[36:21] | The night before you woke up inside the shuttle | 之后你就在穿梭机内醒来 |
[36:24] | and Destiny was there. | 然后就看到了命运号 |
[36:26] | Yes. I remember. | 没错 我记起来了 |
[36:29] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[36:32] | It’s very dark. | 很黑 |
[36:33] | There’s no pain. Just… | 不疼 只是… |
[36:36] | Just the cold. | 只是冷 |
[36:36] | Who else is there with you? | 还有谁在你身边 |
[36:40] | – What? – They’re all dead. | -怎么了 -他们都死了 |
[36:42] | Frozen. | 冻僵了 |
[36:48] | I’m alone. | 我孤独一人 |
[36:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:52] | There’s nowhere for me to go. | 我没地方可去 |
[36:57] | Nothing to do now but pray. | 除了祈祷什么都做不了 |
[37:05] | The next thing I remember is waking up on the shuttle | 之后我就在穿梭机内醒来 |
[37:07] | and seeing Destiny out the window. | 看到窗外的命运号 |
[37:12] | Is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[37:16] | I wish I had more answers for you. | 我希望能给你更多的答案 |
[37:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:22] | But you won’t have to drop me off | 但你不用在下一个星球 |
[37:23] | at the next planet, Colonel. | 把我扔下去了 上校 |
[37:26] | I expect I’ll be dead before you come back out of FTL. | 我估计在跳出超光速前我就会死 |
[37:29] | You don’t know that. | 不一定的 |
[37:31] | Yes, I do. | 不 我确定 |
[37:35] | Because now I remember something | 因为我记起了一些 |
[37:37] | that no one ever should. | 不应该有人记得的事情 |
[37:44] | I’m already dead. | 我已经死了 |
[37:47] | Eli… | 伊莱 |
[37:48] | Did you leave this in the shuttle? | 是你把这个留在穿梭机上的吗 |
[37:50] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[37:52] | Well, somebody did. | 那是另有其人了 |
[38:04] | They all died in their sleep. | 他们都在睡梦中死去 |
[38:07] | With symptoms of severe exposure? | 带着极寒条件下的症状吗 |
[38:09] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[38:10] | but I’m guessing whatever the aliens | 但我想不论那些外星人 |
[38:12] | did to bring you back, | 怎么把你们送回来的 |
[38:13] | it was only temporary. | 都只是暂时的 |
[38:15] | You’re all just reverting back to the state | 你们只不过被恢复到 |
[38:18] | they probably found you in. | 他们找到你们时候的状态 |
[38:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:23] | I-I did everything I could think of. | 我已经尽力了 |
[38:26] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[38:33] | How much time do I have left? | 我还剩多少时间 |
[38:36] | Not much. | 不多 |
[38:39] | May I be allowed to see the stars one last time? | 我能最后看一次星星吗 |
[38:41] | Yeah, of course. Go ahead. | 当然可以 去吧 |
[38:46] | I would like very much not to be alone. | 我非常希望有人能陪伴我 |
[39:05] | I forgot how beautiful this view was. | 我都忘了这景色有多美了 |
[39:10] | Maybe they were just giving you the chance | 也许他们就是想给你机会 |
[39:11] | to see it one more time, | 来再看看这景致 |
[39:14] | or to say goodbye to all of us. | 或是向我们所有人告别 |
[39:19] | This isn’t me. | 这不是我 |
[39:20] | At least, not the man I was. | 至少 这不是以前的我 |
[39:23] | That’s what Dr. Rush was trying to tell me in his own way. | 这就是拉什博士想告诉我的 |
[39:26] | I just didn’t believe him. | 我没信他 |
[39:32] | This body’s nothing but a shadow, | 这具躯壳不过是个影子 |
[39:36] | not reborn, but reanimated, | 我没有重生 只是被复制了 |
[39:41] | and not by God, | 还不是上帝所为 |
[39:43] | but by beings who can rebuild a man’s body, | 只是宇宙中有些生命能重建人体 |
[39:47] | but not his soul. | 却不能修复灵魂 |
[39:52] | Maybe that’s what you and Colonel Young were sensing. | 也许是就是你和杨上校当时的感觉吧 |
[39:59] | I don’t feel that way now. | 我现在不这么觉得了 |
[40:04] | That’s kind of you to say. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[40:09] | But even though I have his thoughts | 但即使我有他的思想 |
[40:13] | and some of his memories, | 和他的部分记忆 |
[40:15] | I’m not the Robert Caine that God made. | 我也不是上帝创造的罗伯特·凯恩 |
[40:21] | After all of this, you still believe? | 经历了这么多 你还相信吗 |
[40:25] | That is faith, T.J. | 这就是信仰 TJ |
[40:28] | I believe that my soul has already moved on, | 我相信我的灵魂已经超脱 |
[40:31] | and is looking down even now | 现在正在俯瞰着我 |
[40:34] | marveling at how kind you are | 惊叹于你是如何友善地 |
[40:36] | to comfort a shadow. | 安抚一个躯壳 |
[40:49] | You have to believe with all of your heart | 你要真心去相信 |
[40:52] | that your daughter | 相信你的女儿 |
[40:54] | is in a better place. | 是在一个更好的地方 |
[40:58] | The greatest gift that you can give her, | 你能给她和我们最好的礼物 |
[41:03] | and to all of us, is to live your life, | 就是好好活下去 |
[41:09] | to fulfill Destiny’s mission and have faith in each other. | 完成命运号的使命 信任彼此 |
[41:35] | If anyone’s listening… | 如果有人在听的话 |
[41:38] | Help us. | 救救我们 |
[41:40] | Help us. | 救救我们 |
[41:43] | Please… | 求你了 |
[41:46] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[41:51] | Help… | 救命 |