时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I may be on the verge | 我也许找到突破口了 |
[00:03] | of discovering the true nature of Destiny’s mission. | 就快发现命运号的使命的真正含义 |
[00:07] | You’ve had control of this ship the whole time! | 这么久以来你一直能控制整个飞船的啊? |
[00:11] | Why wouldn’t you tell anyone? | 为什么你不告诉大家? |
[00:12] | The Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth. | Lucian联盟正在计划要攻击地球 |
[00:16] | I killed Riley. | 是我杀了Riley |
[00:17] | I suffocated him with my own hands. | 我用自己这双手亲手捂死了他 |
[00:19] | You are a good commander. | 您是一位很优秀的指挥官 |
[00:21] | There is no mission other than getting these people home. | 没有什么使命比带这些人回家更重要 |
[00:24] | It was never about going home. | 它从不是要带我们回家的 |
[00:26] | It’s about getting us to where we’re going. | 而是要带我们驶向命中注定该去的地方 |
[00:27] | That is the mission. | 这就是它的使命 |
[00:30] | I’ve just been going over the shuttle’s navigational data | 我检索了穿梭机的航行资料 |
[00:32] | trying to figure out the path you took back to Destiny. | 想要找出你们回到命运号的路线 |
[00:35] | It seems you were there, and then you were here. | 看来你们一秒前在那里 一眨眼就到了这儿 |
[00:36] | Nothing in between. | 没有经过任何中间路线 |
[00:38] | Every square inch of this thing is in perfect factory condition. | 这玩意的每一个螺丝钉都是完美出厂状态 |
[00:40] | There’s hundreds of these things! | 这玩意成百上千的 |
[00:42] | There’s no way we’re going to be able to shoot them all down! | 我们根本不可能把它们全打下来啊 |
[00:43] | How’s that damage report coming? | 你那受损报告写的怎么样了 |
[00:45] | I’ll arrange a briefing when we’re ready, | 我稍后会写个简纲 |
[00:46] | but it’s not going to be pretty. | 不过看来结果不会多好看的 |
[00:47] | I’m supposed to be back to normal. | 我本应该变回正常了的啊 |
[00:49] | You managed to retain some of the knowledge you gained. | 你被保留了你所获得一些知识 |
[00:52] | I should think that’s a good thing. | 我觉得这可是好事呢 |
[00:53] | Because I can still be useful. | 因为我可以继续对你有用吗 |
[00:55] | Everyone on this ship is useful. | 这船上所有人员都是有用的 |
[00:57] | We all belong here. | 我们都属于这里 |
[01:02] | All right, somebody say something. | 好啦 总得有人先开始发言吧 |
[01:03] | How bad is it? | 情况到底有多糟 |
[01:05] | It isn’t any one thing, it’s the accumulation. | 这并不是单一事件 是日益恶化的积累 |
[01:07] | This ship just wasn’t up to fighting a battle like that. | 飞船根本无法承接如此大规模战役的打击 |
[01:09] | A big chunk of the life support is still down, too. | 好大块的生命维持系统都还不能启动呢 |
[01:12] | Well, you can repair it, right? | 那个 你们是能修好的 对吧 |
[01:14] | With what? | 用什么修啊? |
[01:16] | Even if we knew how, | 就算我们知道怎么修 |
[01:17] | we don’t have the spare parts. | 咱也没多余的零件使 |
[01:18] | I mean, I’m talking about things | 我在这边说的那些东西 |
[01:19] | that are broken and burnt out that… | 都是完全破损要不就是烧焦了的 |
[01:21] | that I don’t even know what they do. | 而且就算没坏前 我也不知道那些是干啥用的 |
[01:23] | Now, if life support was our only problem, | 现在么 若只有生命维系是我们唯一麻烦的话 |
[01:25] | we might be able to figure something out. | 我们倒也有可能先修修看 |
[01:26] | But there are dozens of systems on the brink of failure. | 可还有成打的系统要快歇了 |
[01:29] | Weapons, shields… | 武器啊 护盾啊 |
[01:31] | Well, they’re operating. | 现在是还在勉强撑着 |
[01:32] | And at mission critical levels? | 仅剩最后一口气在撑了 |
[01:34] | We are down to one last everything. | 我们马上就要耗竭了 |
[01:38] | There’s practically no redundancy. | 简直是一点都剩不下 |
[01:39] | “Practically no redundancy…” | “剩渣都没有” |
[01:41] | Wasn’t funny the first three times! | 前几次整的还不够好玩的吗? |
[01:42] | Well, I’m very tired. | 我反正是累死了 |
[01:44] | Okay, we know what the problems are. | 好的 目前问题就算报告完毕吧 |
[01:45] | What are the solutions? | 说说解决方案吧 |
[01:49] | Well, what I think we’re trying to say– | 那个嘛 我想我们要表述的就是 |
[01:51] | We make do as best we can | 我们尽全力挺下去 |
[01:53] | and carry on with the mission. | 继续进行这个使命 |
[01:54] | Well, it doesn’t sound like that’s what they were trying to say. | 这可不像他们想说的话呀 |
[01:56] | You’re talking like we have a choice here. | 你说的好像我们还有别的路好选似的 |
[01:57] | Actually– | 其实呢 |
[01:58] | Eli, please– | Eli 你别乱说 |
[02:00] | Ginn and I figured out | 我和Ginn之前发现了个方法 |
[02:02] | how to dial the ninth chevron back to Earth | 在命运号到恒星中充能的时候 |
[02:04] | while Destiny recharges in a star. | 可以用第九符号拨号回地球 |
[02:06] | Without blowing up the ship, you mean? | 不会把飞船给炸了吧 |
[02:08] | Yeah. | 不会 |
[02:09] | No. | 不行 |
[02:10] | Here we go. | 又开吵了 |
[02:12] | Look, Eli’s solution, however brilliant, | 听着 Eli的方案虽然很有才 |
[02:13] | fails to consider | 但却没考虑到 |
[02:14] | the thousand things that could go wrong | 试图在恒星中打开一个虫洞 |
[02:16] | when attempting to open a wormhole in a star. | 中间上万环节都可能计算差错 |
[02:18] | I can show you the simulation. | 我可以把建构好的运算模型给你看的 |
[02:19] | More to the point, | 更重要的是 |
[02:21] | it could cause the same kind of overload that happened on Icarus. | 这将可能导致和在Icarus基地一样的后果 |
[02:23] | Well, who cares | 那也行 谁在乎呢 |
[02:24] | if we’re not even going to be here? | 反正去哪儿也都不比在这儿差啊 |
[02:26] | Well, I do, Lieutenant. | 我可是很在乎 中尉 |
[02:27] | Along with anyone else who cares to remain aboard this ship. | 还有其他和我一样希望留在命运号上的人 |
[02:29] | Rush, come on, man. | Rush老弟 你就得了吧 |
[02:30] | Nobody in their right mind would stay. | 没哪个正常人想留下的 |
[02:32] | You said you understood how important this mission was. | 你也说过你能理解这个使命有多重要 |
[02:33] | I did. | 我是说过 |
[02:35] | So, what’s changed? | 那么是哪里变啦? |
[02:37] | Nicholas, you know what’s changed. | Nicholas 你自己知道哪里变了 |
[02:38] | Look I was all aboard with this, you know that, | 听我说 我也明白你的想法 你知道的 |
[02:40] | but if the ship can’t fly, | 可要是这船都飞不起了 |
[02:41] | there is no mission. | 也就别谈什么使命了 |
[02:42] | It’s not like we’re just giving up here. | 又不是说我们放弃以后再也不来了 |
[02:44] | Well, that’s exactly what we’re doing. | 哼 现在打退堂鼓就是全盘皆输 |
[02:45] | Well, fortunately for the people on this ship, | 飞船上的人们总算有点运气 |
[02:47] | the decision is not yours to make. | 就是决定权不在你手上 |
[02:48] | Well, thankfully it’s not your bloody decision either– | 哼 好在也不是由你做决定的 |
[02:50] | Rush! | Rush! |
[02:51] | We can get through this! They are just being defeatist! | 我们是可以挺过去的 那些家伙都是孬种 |
[02:53] | My first responsibility | 我首要的责任 |
[02:55] | is the safety of these people. | 是要保证这些人的安全 |
[02:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不住了 |
[03:00] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | 星际之门 宇宙 | |
[03:28] | Oh, whoa. | 喂 别 |
[03:29] | Stand aside, sergeant. | 一边站着去 军士长 |
[03:29] | Hey… | 不行 |
[03:31] | I can’t do that. | 我不能让你过去 |
[03:32] | Colonel’s orders. | 是上校的命令 |
[03:34] | Since when? | 何时开始的啊 |
[03:35] | Just now. | 就刚才 |
[03:38] | Did he say why? | 他说了原因吗? |
[03:39] | I didn’t ask. | 那我就没问 |
[03:41] | Okay, could you tell me where else I’ve been banned from? | 好吧 那你告诉我还有哪些地方禁止我进入的 |
[03:44] | Save me wasting my time. | 我也就省省时间别去乱闯了 |
[03:46] | Pretty much any place that you can push buttons. | 就是那一堆任何可以让你玩按钮的地方呗 |
[03:49] | Ah. | 这样啊 |
[03:51] | And I’ve got people where all the buttons are. | 而且我也早派人守着那些按钮了 |
[03:58] | Destiny’s course is taking us toward a star | 命运号目前的航线正带我们驶向一颗恒星 |
[03:59] | roughly 18 hours ahead, | 大概18小时后到达 |
[04:02] | we assume to recharge. | 我们预计要重新充能了 |
[04:03] | We… we should be ready. | 我们 ……大家要做好准备 |
[04:05] | Oh, we’ve been ready for a long time. | 哎呀 大家可都是准备好久了 |
[04:07] | I’m ready, and I just got here. | 我也准备好了 虽然我才刚上船 |
[04:08] | I can only imagine what it’s like for you. | 真是无法想像你们是怎么熬过来的 |
[04:18] | Hi. | 来啦 |
[04:19] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们正在等你呢 |
[04:20] | Well, it seems you can predict my every move. | 你老倒是料事如神嘛 |
[04:22] | Well, I had to make sure you didn’t lock us out of the dialing programs. | 唉 我必须确保你不会去把拨号程序给锁死啊 |
[04:25] | The thought never crossed my mind. | 我可从来没那么想过 |
[04:30] | I see the elders have gathered. | 看来”长老”们都集合了 |
[04:34] | You should know Eli is using the stones right now | 要告诉你 Eli现在正在用通讯石呢 |
[04:38] | to run his calculations by the best people on Earth. | 去和地球上的顶尖专家一起进行运算 |
[04:40] | They’ll tell him what I told him. | 那些人也会跟我说同样的话 |
[04:41] | The work is brilliant, | 他的研究确实很出色 |
[04:42] | but what works on paper | 可那些纸上谈兵 |
[04:44] | does not necessarily work within a star. | 对在恒星内部真正的情况根本不适用 |
[04:45] | Well, Eli said | 可Eli他说啊 |
[04:47] | that he’s taken that into consideration. | 他已经把那些情况都考虑进去了 |
[04:48] | Eli is not an astrophysicist. | Eli并不是天体物理学家 |
[04:51] | Inside a star | 当我们进入恒星内部时 |
[04:53] | there are magnetic fields, enormous pressures, solar flares, | 那里的引力场 巨大的压力值 以及耀斑反应 |
[04:58] | conditions that make events unpredictable by any mathematics. | 这种种因素都会导致任何运算结果的不可预测 |
[05:02] | Now, will Eli’s connection to Earth work? | 要说 Eli是可以去请地球上的专家协助 |
[05:06] | Possibly, | 大概吧 |
[05:07] | but what happens the moment that wormhole has been established | 可一旦进入恒星后建立起虫洞会发生什么事 |
[05:10] | is anybody’s guess. | 就不是任何人可以猜想的到了 |
[05:11] | It could blow a hole in the fabric of space-time. | 有可能会把时空层炸出一个大洞啊 (其实SG的前辈们都干过不少这种事吧) |
[05:14] | He’s out of his freaking mind, you know that. | 你晓得吧 这家伙又开始发疯了 |
[05:15] | All right. | 你先少说几句 |
[05:17] | So, what are you asking us to do? | 那你想要我们做什么 |
[05:19] | Let me talk to the crew. | 让我去跟全船人喊话 |
[05:22] | At least some of them understand | 至少其中有一部分会明白 |
[05:23] | how important it is to remain on this ship– | 留在船上有多重要 |
[05:26] | Nobody is going to agree to that! | 有人会同意你才怪 |
[05:27] | You say you have no choice but to leave. | 你们说除了离开无他出路 |
[05:30] | I have no choice but to stay. | 但我则认为留下才是唯一路 |
[05:34] | We’re going to brief everyone in the gateroom | 我们会在星门大厅给大家开一个简报会 |
[05:36] | the minute we come out of FTL. | 只要一跳出超光速后就开 |
[05:37] | You can address them then. | 你可以在那时发表你的演说 |
[05:41] | It would carry far more weight if you were standing alongside me. | 希望您能站在我身边 那样的分量就重的多了 |
[05:47] | I can do that. | 我会站过去的(好情深意重的”一对儿”) |
[05:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:02] | You’re not serious. | 你不是当真的吧 |
[06:03] | Oh, I think he is. | 哎呀 我看他是认真的 |
[06:13] | We’ve run the simulation a dozen times. | 我们运行这个模拟程序好多遍了 |
[06:15] | It works. | 确实有效的 |
[06:16] | So, the gamer came up with power flow algorithm? | 也就是说那个游戏小子想出用的这潮流算法 (该算法是电力系统中合理分配功率及各节点的数学模型) |
[06:18] | Eli, yeah. | 对啊 是Eli想的 |
[06:20] | I gotta say, you know, | 我得告诉你们哈 |
[06:22] | when we tried to solve this back on Earth, | 当他们把这问题带回地球研究时 |
[06:23] | there we a lot of smart people in that room. | 那房间里可是召来了不少脑瓜好的人呢 |
[06:26] | Yeah, well, don’t tell him I said this, | 是哦 别告诉他我说过这话 |
[06:28] | but he’s arguably the smartest person i’ve ever met– | 不过他几乎算是我见过的最聪明的人了 |
[06:31] | you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[06:32] | I’m fine. I’m back. | 没事 我回来了 |
[06:34] | What did they say? | 他们说什么了? |
[06:35] | The math works, so we’re on. | 算法成立 所以我们可以执行了 |
[06:39] | Who was the smartest person you were just talking about? | 你们刚才在说谁是最聪明的人啊? |
[06:44] | Einstein? | 爱因斯坦�� |
[06:48] | Einstein. | 你说爱因斯坦? |
[06:50] | Yeah, he was- he was pretty smart. | 对呀 他么 他是相当那个聪明 |
[06:53] | But don’t ever tell him you said that? | 可是还不能告诉他 你说过这话呢 |
[06:55] | All right, come on, | 得啦 别较劲了 |
[06:57] | let’s go tell the Colonel the news. | 我们赶紧去向上校汇报吧 |
[07:29] | Hey, T.J., can you give us a minute? | TJ啊 先让我跟他说几句吧 |
[07:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:33] | Can you keep this ship flying? | 你能让这飞船继续飞吗? |
[07:35] | Yeah, with help. | 有人帮手就可以 |
[07:36] | Then I need to know | 那我想知道 |
[07:37] | an absolute minimum number of personnel you need to do it. | 你需要最少的人数的确切数字 |
[07:40] | Well, as many as possible, obviously. | 那当然就是尽多为好了 |
[07:43] | I need a number. | 给我个数儿 |
[07:44] | I’ll say a dozen. | 那就是一打吧 |
[07:46] | Plus you and me? | 再加上我俩么? |
[07:51] | No, including us. | 不是 已经包括我们俩了 |
[07:53] | So 10. | 所以只要十个吧 |
[07:56] | Yeah, look, I-I’ve written down most of what I intend to say. | 是啊 你看 我已经把要说的内容写下来了 |
[07:59] | If you’ve got anything you might want to add– | 要是你还想加点儿什么上去 |
[08:01] | Everett, is Rush in the gateroom with you? | Everett 你是不是和Rush一起在星门大厅呢? |
[08:03] | Yeah, what is it? | 是呀 什么事 |
[08:04] | I need both of you on the bridge. | 你俩赶快到舰桥来吧 |
[08:06] | We don’t have time for this just now. | 我们现在可没时间去 |
[08:07] | David, we were just going to talk to the crew. | David 我们正要去给全船讲话呢 |
[08:09] | Can it wait? | 能不能先等会? |
[08:10] | Negative! | 等不得! |
[08:11] | Get up here. Trust me. | 快过来吧 相信我 |
[08:12] | We have time. | 好啦 我们反正不急 |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:16] | Time they might need to decide. | 也要给时间让他们考虑 |
[08:19] | Just keep everyone here, we’ll be right back. | 先让大家原地待命 我们马上就回来 |
[08:20] | Uh, sure. | 嗯 好的 |
[08:31] | What is it? | 怎么啦? |
[08:33] | It was in orbit around the star. | 那东西就在恒星外围轨道上 |
[08:35] | Destiny picked it up when it turned towards us, | 它朝我们驶来时被命运号锁定了 |
[08:37] | and then we got the radio broadcast. | 接着我们就收到了无线通讯信号 |
[08:39] | From who? | 谁发来的 |
[08:41] | You. | 你自己 |
[08:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:45] | Neither do we. | 我们也不明白啊 |
[08:47] | Wait for it… | 等着吧 |
[08:50] | Wait for what? | 等什么啊? |
[08:52] | I repeat, this is Dr. Nicholas Rush | 重复 我是Nicholas Rush博士 |
[08:54] | calling the Destiny. | 呼叫命运号 |
[08:56] | I’m aboard the shuttle headed your way. | 我正驾穿梭机驶向你处 |
[08:57] | Please respond. | 请回答 |
[08:58] | Well, isn’t this an interesting turn of events? | 哎呀 这事件转向的还真有意思 |
[09:02] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事啊? |
[09:04] | Well, I wouldn’t know, Colonel. | 我也不知道 上校 |
[09:05] | How about you tell me? | 不如你们来告诉我吧 |
[09:07] | Well, it’s not a recording, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 呃 要是你在猜是录音的话 答案是否定的 |
[09:08] | It’s a subspace broadcast, | 这是子空间通讯方式 |
[09:10] | and beyond the fact | 另外一点就是 |
[09:11] | that it sounds exactly like Rush, | 那声音听上去绝对是Rush本人 |
[09:13] | I can tell that that’s our shuttle, | 我也打包票说那个就是咱自己的穿梭机 |
[09:15] | and it’s on an intercept course. | 而且还当头冲我们来了 |
[09:17] | Even though according to this, | 就算是这种状态 |
[09:18] | the shuttle is still docked with Destiny. | 穿梭机照样被命运号锁接住了 |
[09:21] | Again, this is Dr. Rush. | 再次重复 我是Rush博士 |
[09:22] | I need assistance with the docking procedure. | 我需要你们帮我打开对接程序 |
[09:23] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你们能听见的 |
[09:27] | Have we responded yet? | 我们回答过了吗? |
[09:30] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[09:31] | Well, best not to keep me waiting. | 我看最好别让我等的不耐烦 |
[09:39] | Hello, this is also Dr. Nicholas Rush. | 你好 我也是Nichola Rush博士 |
[09:41] | How can we be of assistance? | 我们能做什么? |
[09:44] | Tell them not to try and dial Earth. | 告诉他们别试图拨号地球 |
[09:46] | It won’t work. | 不会奏效的 |
[09:47] | If they go through with it, they’re all going to die. | 如果他们那样做了 全体都会死的 |
[09:48] | This is Colonel Young. | 我是Young上校 |
[09:50] | Doctor Rush is sitting right next to me. | Rush博士此刻正坐在我身边呢 |
[09:51] | Yes, obviously. We’ve just spoken. | 是啊 那是当然的 我刚和他对话过了 |
[09:54] | The only reasonable explanation | 唯一合理的解释就是 |
[09:56] | is that somehow I’ve come back through time. | 不知为何我穿越回来了 |
[10:00] | Reasonable explanation? | 这也算合理解释? |
[10:01] | I couldn’t be sure until I seen you dropping out of FTL, | 我本也不确定 直到看见你们跳出了超空间 |
[10:05] | which happened roughly 12 hours ago in my timeline. | 而在我的时间线上应该是约12小时前的事了 |
[10:08] | And we’re supposed to just take your word for this? | 要让我们就听你这样空口说白话么? |
[10:11] | Shortly after we dropped out of FTL, Colonel, | 上校 在我们跳出超光速之后一小会 |
[10:13] | you asked me for a number. | 你让我报个数字 |
[10:16] | I told you ten, plus two. | 我告诉你是10+2 |
[10:23] | 12? | 十二 |
[10:25] | That’s well calculated, Mr. Volker, | 你还真会算 Volker先生 |
[10:27] | but I think you’re missing the point here. | 不过我觉得重点不是这个 |
[10:28] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[10:29] | Did you just have that conversation? | 你俩是不是刚说了那种话 |
[10:31] | Yeah. Yeah, we did. | 是的 确实是 我俩刚谈完 |
[10:45] | It’s weird. | 真古怪 |
[10:46] | I was completely stoked about this mission. | 之前我还对那什么使命干劲十足呢 |
[10:48] | Yeah, we all were. | 对啊 大家都是 |
[10:50] | All of a sudden | 突然峰回路转 |
[10:51] | I can’t wait to see my kid. | 我现在都等不及去看我儿子了 |
[10:53] | Wow. | 哇 |
[10:55] | Gosh, and I thought the hardest thing | 天啊 我是觉得最难过的关 |
[10:56] | was going to be introducing you to my mom. | 就是要带你去见我妈妈 |
[10:58] | Okay, that makes me more nervous than goin’ through the Dang gate. | 别说了 这让我比进星门还紧张啊 |
[11:00] | Hey, when we get back, | 喂 咱就算回去了 |
[11:03] | we-we’re all still gonna hang out, | 大家也还是会一起出来玩儿的吧 |
[11:05] | right? | 对不? |
[11:06] | Yeah, of course we will. | 是哦 当然会 |
[11:08] | We will have a reunion every year. | 还要搞什么每年重聚日呢(讽刺句) |
[11:09] | I was thinking more along the lines of Fridays. | 其实我是想可以周五聚会啥的 |
[11:12] | Depends on whether you’re stationed earth-side. | 那要看你的驻点是不是在地球上呀 |
[11:15] | I can guarantee you that Earth will be my station. | 哎呀 俺担保俺肯定扎在地球上不挪窝了 |
[11:18] | But you’re joining Stargate Command. | 但你是要加入星门指挥部的 |
[11:19] | Like they’re gonna ask me. | 你说的好像他们会找我加入似的 |
[11:22] | They’ll ask you, Eli. | 他们当然会请你去 Eli |
[11:23] | You’ll be right up there with the other SGC brainiacs, | 你会去和SGC里那些大天才们呆在一块儿的 |
[11:27] | like Dr. Jackson and Colonel Carter, and, uh… | 像是Jackson博士和Carter上校啦 |
[11:32] | what was that guy’s name who kept staring at your– | 对了还有那个老是色迷迷瞧着你的家伙 |
[11:33] | Ugh, McKay. | 恶 叫Mckay的 |
[11:35] | Yeah, McKay. | 对啦 Mckay |
[11:37] | They’ll ask you right when we get back. | 我们一回去 他们就会来找你啦 |
[11:38] | Lieutenant Scott, come in. | Scott中尉 请回答 |
[11:39] | Yes, sir, is there- is there a problem? | 在 长官 有事吗? |
[11:42] | Yeah. Join up with Greer, head to shuttle bay 2. | 是的 去找Greer一起 到穿梭机的2号泊站去 |
[12:07] | Open it. | 打开 |
[12:21] | Don’t listen to him! | 别听他的话! |
[12:23] | He’s going to try and kill you all! | 他会害死你们所有人的! |
[12:32] | What in the hell? | 我靠? |
[12:34] | T.J., this is Young. | TJ 这是Young |
[12:36] | Yes, sir, the gang’s all here. | 在 长官 全员都在此呢 |
[12:38] | Yeah, they’re going to have to wait. | 是啊 恐怕要让大家等等了 |
[12:40] | We need you in the infirmary. | 你赶快到医务室去 |
[12:56] | How did you get the burn? | 你怎么会烧伤的? |
[12:59] | There was an overload. | 系统超载了 |
[13:01] | I couldn’t stop it. | 我无法阻止 |
[13:03] | Explosions all over the ship | 整个飞船发生爆炸 |
[13:04] | one after another. | 一处接一处 |
[13:07] | The air became so toxic, | 空气开始散发毒素 |
[13:09] | I had no choice but to abandon. | 我只好弃船逃生 |
[13:10] | At which point, you somehow went back 12 hours in time? | 那你怎么会刚好回到12小时前的这一刻呢 |
[13:14] | No, no, no, that would have to happen inside the star. | 不不 本来应该是在恒星中穿越时空的 |
[13:18] | The ship itself must have passed very near a solar flare | 飞船穿过时肯定非常接近一次耀斑 (耀斑穿越论见SG1-2.11 SGA-4.20 SGU-1.08) |
[13:22] | in the exact moment we locked the ninth chevron address. | 而与此同时我们正好锁定了第九符号的地址 |
[13:25] | A temporal event, | 时间扭曲啊 |
[13:26] | like we’ve seen cause time travel through wormholes. | 看来大家又一次见证了穿过虫洞后的时间旅行 |
[13:30] | It somehow affected the entire ship. | 然而这也对整个飞船影响严重 |
[13:32] | One of those unpredictable things | 这就是那些不可预测的因素之一 |
[13:35] | I remember warning you about. | 我记得是警告过你们的 |
[13:41] | What are you smiling at? | 你在那笑什么啊? |
[13:42] | Well, you should know. | 呃 你肯定最清楚不过 |
[13:44] | What, fascinating, is it? | 是啥 这事太有趣儿了 不是么 |
[13:47] | Well, you wn’t think so if you’d been through what I’ve been through. | 要是你有同我一样的经历 就不会这么想了 |
[13:49] | Well, I won’t have to now, will I? | 那么我现在恰恰不用经历那种情况了 对吧 |
[13:51] | Look, we can still do this | 你们看 我们还是可以继续的吧 |
[13:53] | if we could just learn from your mistakes. | 只要我们从你的错误中吸取教训 |
[13:56] | My mistakes? | 说什么是我的错误? |
[13:58] | The only mistake was trying it in the first place! | 错就错在一开始就不该试 |
[13:59] | No, no, wait a second, she’s right. | 不不 等一下 她说的对啊 |
[14:01] | Just because it went wrong the first time round– | 只因为我们第一次尝试错误 |
[14:03] | wait, isn’t it the same time again? | 等等 现在并不是同样的时间线吧 |
[14:05] | No, not entirely. | 不 完全不是 |
[14:06] | We’d end up with two of us staying behind next time. | 下次就会留下两个我本人幸存了 |
[14:09] | If we kept going long enough, | 如果我们一直这样弄下去 |
[14:10] | we’d soon have an entire crew. | 很快就可以集结起一整队Rush大军了 (出处SG1-9.13,一屋子的Carter) |
[14:11] | We still have an hour before we run Eli’s program. | 在运行Eli的程序前我们还有1个小时 |
[14:13] | Tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生了什么吧 |
[14:16] | Up to the point you received my radio signal, | 直到你们收到我通讯信号的那一刻 |
[14:18] | you know what happened… | 之前的事你也都知道了 |
[14:19] | I need a number. | 给我报个数儿 |
[14:21] | I’ll say a dozen. | 那就是一打吧 |
[14:23] | Plus you and me? | 再加上我俩吗? |
[14:28] | No, including us. | 不 已经包括我俩啦 |
[14:30] | So 10. | 所以就是十个人 |
[14:33] | Yeah, look, I’ve written down most of what I intend to say. | 是啊 你看 我已经把要说的内容写下来了 |
[14:36] | If you’ve got anything you might want to add– | 要是你还想加点儿什么上去 |
[14:37] | So, I’ll speak when you’re done, | 那好 我会在你讲完后补充 |
[14:39] | but just so we’re clear, | 不过话先说在前头 |
[14:41] | if we don’t get the 10 volunteers– | 要是咱们召集不到十个志愿者 |
[14:42] | We will. | 我们会召到的 |
[14:44] | Okay. | 随你吧 |
[14:49] | You were true to your word, Colonel. | 你确实言出必行了 上校 |
[14:51] | You stood alongside me. | 当时你站到了我身边 |
[14:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[14:56] | if I could have your attention, please? | 请大家听我说 |
[14:57] | Dr. Rush would like to say a few words. | Rush博士想要跟大家说几句 |
[15:04] | My friends… | 我的朋友们 |
[15:10] | Well, yes, perhaps that’s… an overstatement, | 是啊 这样称呼可能有些夸张 |
[15:15] | but we are at least shipmates, | 但我们至少都上了同一条船的人 |
[15:17] | who have, up until now, shared great adversity. | 大家至今为止 也都一起克服了各种逆境 |
[15:24] | I know a lot of you, | 我知道你们中很多人 |
[15:26] | probably most of you, | 也许是大多数人 |
[15:28] | also share the hope of going home. | 都共负着想要回家的希望 |
[15:32] | It is a fact | 事实上 |
[15:33] | that the conditions inside a star | 在恒星内部持久开启虫洞 |
[15:34] | bode very poorly for the sustained viability of a wormhole, | 是非常困难保持住稳定的 |
[15:40] | and I owe it to you all to tell you that. | 而我觉得有必要告诉你们 |
[15:42] | Stop trying to scare people and get on with this. | 你就别再吓唬大家了 消停会吧 |
[15:47] | The ancients did not devote the efforts | 古人并不是一时异想天开 |
[15:50] | of an entire generation to build this ship on a whim. | 就用了整代人努力去建造这艘命运号 |
[15:54] | Neither was Destiny named on a whim. | 命运号的名字也不会是叫臆想号的 |
[15:58] | Over a million years ago, | 在一百万年前 |
[15:59] | the ancients discovered a complex structure | 古人发现有一种复杂的结构体 |
[16:03] | buried deep within the background radiation, | 隐藏在宇宙微波背景辐射中 |
[16:06] | the fingerprints of an intelligence | 这是某种智慧体的特征啊 |
[16:08] | that existed very near the beginning of time itself. | 是在时间诞生之初就存在着的 |
[16:14] | Destiny was launched in search of that intelligence. | 命运号的发射就是为了寻找这种智慧 |
[16:17] | Who knows how close we are to finding it? | 谁知道我们有多接近真相了? |
[16:20] | How close we are to learning, in the ancients’ words, | 我们又有多接近去学会古人的这个表达词 |
[16:25] | “The destiny of all things.” | “一切的命运”是什么意思 |
[16:28] | I don’t pretend to know when that’s going to be, | 我并不会假装说能知道之后会发生什么 |
[16:33] | in which stars it will happen, | 要到达哪个星系才会发生 |
[16:35] | or even how that will change our view of the universe. | 或甚至是将怎样改变我们对整个宇宙的观念 |
[16:38] | I only know | 我只知道 |
[16:41] | that Destiny has come this far, | 命运号已经航行了这么远这么久 |
[16:44] | and if we abandon her now… | 如果我们现在抛弃了她 |
[16:48] | there’ll be no coming back. | 就再也回不来了 |
[16:54] | All of that knowledge will be lost forever. | 那些知识将永远失传于茫茫宇宙 |
[16:57] | I believe this journey is the reason I’m here, | 我相信这个旅行就是我会来到这儿的原因 |
[17:03] | but I can’t hope to do it alone. | 但我不想独自面对 |
[17:06] | I ask you to come with me. | 我希望你们有人和我一起去寻找 |
[17:12] | Now, I, uh, | 现在 我也要说 |
[17:14] | I believe that those of you who want to go home | 我相信你们之中想要回家的人 |
[17:18] | deserve that chance, | 绝对是应得的这种机会 |
[17:19] | but I joined Stargate Command for a reason, | 但我隶属于星门指挥部也有使命在身 |
[17:25] | so I too am willing to stay aboard. | 所以我个人也愿意留在船上 |
[17:31] | What we are looking for are 10 volunteers, | 现在我们征集十位志愿者 |
[17:37] | so I am asking those of you who want to be here , | 所以我请求你们愿意留下的人 |
[17:43] | please step forward. | 请走到前面来 |
[18:28] | All right, listen to me! | 够了 大家听我说 |
[18:30] | You’ve already accomplished the damn mission! | 你们都已经完成这该死的任务了 |
[18:34] | Our goal was to investigate the ninth chevron address, | 我们的目的就是要解开第九符号的地址 |
[18:37] | and you’ve done that. | 现在你们确实都解开完成了 |
[18:40] | Now, I do not deny | 现在 我也不否认 |
[18:41] | that there once was a mission, | 这命运号是有个什么鬼使命 |
[18:43] | but if it was as important as Rush claims it to be, | 可要是真如Rush声称的那么重要 |
[18:45] | they sure as hell couldn’t expect us to do it. | 他们也绝对不该期望由我们去完成 |
[18:47] | There is no noble voyage to save the universe or to meet God, | 根本没什么伟大航线去拯救宇宙或觐见上帝的 |
[18:52] | or whatever it is that Rush has sold you on! | 或是管他什么Rush把你们卖去的地方 |
[18:54] | There is only the day that this ship dies! | 结局就是这飞船灭顶的那天啊 |
[18:57] | David, we don’t know that. | David 这个我们并不清楚啊 |
[18:59] | I’ve got a good mind to try to take you all back by force. | 我很想强迫让你们回去 |
[19:02] | Good luck with that. | 那你倒是试试啊 |
[19:10] | Those of you still taking part in the evacuation | 要撤离的人群 |
[19:12] | are going to form two lines. | 将分成两队走 |
[19:14] | Everything we carry with us becomes a projectile | 我们身上带的任何东西都会 |
[19:17] | in a nine-chevron transit, | 在第九个地址解析传送时被抛出 |
[19:19] | so we are going home with the clothes on our backs, | 所以我们只要带着衣物回家就行了 |
[19:21] | nothing more. | 其他什么也不需要 |
[19:22] | Eli has warned them to expect us, | Eli已经告诉他们要等我们了 |
[19:25] | but it seems that a radio signal does not reach | 但似乎通讯信号中断了 |
[19:27] | across a nine chevron connection, | 无法在第九符号连接时传送 |
[19:30] | so I’ll go first | 所以我会第一个过去 |
[19:32] | to warn them that we’re on our way. | 先去警告那边我们正在过去 |
[19:33] | You will follow in three-second intervals | 你们就每隔三秒过一组人 |
[19:36] | two at a time. | 每组2人 |
[19:37] | Eli, are we ready? | Eli 可以开始了吗? |
[19:39] | Yeah, the programs’s all set. | 可以了 程序都设定好了 |
[19:41] | You’re good to go. | 你们可以走了 |
[19:49] | 15 minutes, people… | 还有十五分钟 伙伴们 |
[19:53] | and we go home! | 我们就可以回家了 |
[19:55] | And 15 minutes after that, | 而十五分钟后 |
[19:57] | you were dead. | 你就死了 |
[20:05] | If all those people stayed aboard, | 如果他们那些人都留在了船上 |
[20:07] | why were you the only survivor? | 为什么只有你逃生了 |
[20:08] | I told you, there was an overload. | 我跟你说过了 发生了超载 |
[20:10] | It doesn’t matter. | 那个无所谓了 |
[20:11] | We have a second chance now. | 我们现在有第二次机会了啊 |
[20:13] | You just need to tell us what went wrong, | 你只要告诉我们哪里出了问题 |
[20:15] | what can we do differently. | 我们要怎样做才可以避免 |
[20:17] | Eli’s program is based on precise timing in the recharging process. | Eli的程序是建立在一个精确的充能时间点的基础上 |
[20:20] | A time which is fast approaching. | 而这个时间点稍纵即逝 |
[20:22] | All right, so you dialed the ninth chevron… | 好吧 所以你们拨号了第九符地址 |
[20:24] | and? | 之后呢? |
[20:25] | And it worked. | 拨通了 |
[20:27] | We made the connection. | 我们建立起了桥接 |
[20:55] | Chevron nine is locked! | 第九号也锁定了 |
[21:02] | Wait three seconds, then follow me! | 等3秒后 就跟过去 |
[21:08] | No, no, wait, wait! | 不 不 等等 等等 |
[21:10] | Stop! | 停下 |
[21:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:14] | The wormhole is unstable. See for yourself. | 虫洞很不稳定 你自己看看吧 |
[21:15] | Well, shut it down. | 那就关闭吧 |
[21:17] | I can’t. | 我做不到啊 |
[21:18] | One of the mains blew out. | 主力系统爆了一个 |
[21:19] | My program can’t compensate. | 我的程序无法弥补缺损 |
[21:20] | We’ll have to configure the power levels on the fly. | 我们得重新配置飞行动力能 |
[21:22] | Yes, Eli, that’s what I’m doing. | 是啊 Eli 我正在这么做呢 |
[21:24] | I’ve almost got it. | 我已经快弄好了 |
[21:25] | Everybody, stand by! | 所有人都不要动 |
[21:31] | That’s as stable as we’re gonna get. | 现在已是我们能保持的最大稳定度了 |
[21:34] | Okay, go, go, go! | 好吧 快走 走吧 |
[21:50] | It’s beginning to overload! | 系统开始超载了 |
[21:51] | Well, we were supposed to be gone by now! | 我们应该已经通过了啊 |
[21:52] | We can’t stay ahead of this! | 这个没法撑下去了 |
[21:58] | We’re losing her! | 我们要失去她了! |
[22:01] | That’s it, everyone, we’re going through! | 行了 大家 我们也都快过去吧 |
[22:02] | Let’s go! | 大家走 |
[22:03] | All right, you heard him, let’s go! | 好啦 都听见没有 赶快走 |
[22:04] | Come on! | 快点 |
[22:09] | Eli, there’s nothing more you can do. | Eli 你做什么也没用了 |
[22:18] | Eli, get the hell out of here! | Eli 快离开这里 |
[22:22] | Rush | Rush… |
[22:24] | I can’t maintain a stable connection | 我要一边维持虫洞稳定 |
[22:25] | and argue with you at the same time. | 一边还要跟你吵 这可做不到 |
[22:26] | Now, please go. | 所以请你快走吧 |
[22:29] | Go! | 走啊 |
[22:51] | I don’t really know how long I stayed there. | 我也不知道自己在那呆了多久 |
[22:54] | It felt like hours. | 感觉有几小时 |
[22:57] | I kept waiting for the end to come, | 我一直在等死了 |
[23:01] | but Destiny fought to stay alive. | 可命运号居然又熬过去了 |
[23:04] | How are you sure that we– | 那你怎么肯定说我们都 |
[23:06] | They– | 说他们 |
[23:07] | all didn’t make it? | 都死了? |
[23:09] | I didn’t say they all didn’t make it. | 我可没说他们全都死了 |
[23:38] | I’m Dr Rush. | 我是Rush博士 |
[23:39] | How many of them made it through? | 有多少人通过了 |
[23:41] | I’m sorry, sir. Only one, hours ago. | 对不起 先生 只有一个 在几小时前 |
[23:43] | He’s been waiting to switch with someone | 他一直在等和谁互换过去 |
[23:45] | to see why the others didn’t follow. | 看看为什么其他人没跟过来 |
[24:00] | The connection was made… | 连接是建立成功的 |
[24:04] | but you were the only one who made it through to Earth. | 可你是唯一一个回到地球的人 |
[24:18] | We were told we’d be leaving for Earth by now. | 之前不是告诉我们现在大家就可以去地球了吗? |
[24:21] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事? |
[24:23] | Some funky, funky stuff, man. | 老兄 没啥好事 |
[24:25] | Lieutenant Scott, come in. | Scott中尉 请回答 |
[24:29] | Sir, you are cutting it awful close here. | 长官 还好你出声了 不然这里都唱茉莉花了 |
[24:31] | Stand down, Lieutenant, we’ve decided not to go ahead. | 继续待命 中尉 现决定该计划暂不执行 |
[24:33] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 我嘞了个去 |
[24:35] | Sir? | 长官? |
[24:36] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[24:38] | the evacuees will not make it through alive. | 撤离者将会无法幸存 |
[24:39] | Send everyone to their quarters. | 把大家都送回房间去吧 |
[24:41] | Understood. | 是 |
[24:53] | You made the right decision. | 你们做了正确决定 |
[24:54] | Yeah, about bloody time. | 是啊 就在这要死不死的当口 |
[24:56] | I want to use the stones to confirm his story. | 我想要用通讯石回地球去证实他这故事可信度 |
[24:58] | Well, we’ve never used the stones inside a star, | 呃 我们以前从不曾在恒星内部使用通讯石 |
[25:00] | and I don’t think now is the time to start it, | 我可不想现在就开始用 |
[25:02] | but I’ll tell you what, you can go talk to yourself | 不过我告诉你吧 你到时可以亲自和自己谈 |
[25:04] | once we’re on safely on the other side. | 只要我们一安全穿到那边后 你就可以去了 |
[25:05] | Safely. | 还说什么安全 |
[25:07] | I think now we all need to be on the bridge. | 我认为大家现在都应该到舰桥去 |
[25:09] | Oh, well, | 哦 好吧 |
[25:11] | at least I’ll have someone to engage in a decent conversation. | 至少我可预约了个对象进行友好会谈 |
[25:28] | There it is. | 就是它了 |
[25:30] | Well, I think that’s confirmation, don’t you? | 好吧 我认为那就是证明了 不是吗 |
[25:34] | We’re altering course and accelerating. | 我们改变了航线并增速中 |
[25:35] | But we’re close enough to get a decent look at her. | 不过也够近到让我们仔仔细细瞅瞅她了 |
[26:10] | There but for the Grace of God, huh? | 真是蒙主恩宠(咱不在那船上) |
[26:13] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[26:16] | Everybody on that ship | 那船上的所有人 |
[26:18] | died because of me. | 都是因我而死 |
[26:21] | Yeah, well, the only reason we’re even in this situation | 是啊 要这样说 导致这样状况的唯一原因 |
[26:24] | is because you were all trying to save me. | 都只不过是因为你想要救我 |
[26:26] | Do you guys see what I see? | 你们大家看到我正看的东西没? |
[26:29] | What? | 啥啊 |
[26:31] | The damage is confined mostly to the engineering spaces. | 损毁都在工程区域啊 |
[26:33] | The main living compartments look intact. | 但主生活区看起来完好无损 |
[26:36] | So? | 所以呢 |
[26:37] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[26:42] | Out of the way, out of the way! | 别挡道 别挡道 |
[26:43] | Move, move, move! | 让开 快让开 |
[26:50] | You just said it was falling back toward the star. | 你刚才说那艘船正掉头朝恒星飞去 |
[26:53] | That was me, actually. | 那是我说的 |
[26:54] | O-okay. | 服你们了 |
[26:56] | I’m telling you, we need to get over to that ship. | 我是想告诉你 我们应该到那船上去 |
[26:58] | It might be worth the risk | 也许确实是值得一试 |
[26:59] | if we can salvage ammunition, food, supplies– | 如果我们可以去卸一些弹药 食物 补给 |
[27:01] | No, no, that’s not what he’s talking about– | 不不 他说的不是这意思 |
[27:03] | Well, what is it, then? | 那是什么意思呢? |
[27:05] | Spare parts. I had the same idea. | 备用系统和替换零件 我有了同样的主意 |
[27:08] | I ran the whole way, too, so… | 哥是一路跑着来的 喘着呢 |
[27:13] | Hmm. | 唔(他忘了用呼叫机) |
[27:15] | How much time do we have before we’re out of range? | 在我们驶出范围外还有多少时间 |
[27:16] | Well, we can’t take a shuttle, | 呃 我们不能用穿梭机 |
[27:18] | the other ship is too close to the star, | 另一艘船离恒星太近了 |
[27:19] | and Destiny is accelerating away. | 而命运号却在加速远离 |
[27:21] | We can arrange a short FTL jump, | 我们可以做一个很短的超空间跳跃 |
[27:24] | use the Stargate. | 用星门过去 |
[27:25] | It’s the same gate. Can it dial itself? | 可那是同一个星门呀 难道它可以拨号给自己? |
[27:27] | I don’t see why not. | 为何不能呢 |
[27:29] | Destiny’s address isn’t based on a fixed point in space. | 命运号的地址是按空间几个固定点组成 |
[27:32] | We’ll have to input the distance calculation, | 我们是必须输入距离运算什么的 |
[27:33] | but you… | 不过你 |
[27:35] | guys should be able to work that out, right? | 你们一定有能力做的 对吧 |
[27:38] | Yeah, between me, Eli, and me… | 是啊 只要我和Eli 还有我自己一起 |
[27:41] | All right, well, let’s, uh, | 好吧 那就 |
[27:43] | let’s start putting together a list. | 咱们就开始列抢货清单吧 |
[27:44] | Yeah. | 好呀 |
[27:46] | I’d like to lead the team over there. | 我愿带个小队过去 |
[27:48] | I should go as well. | 我也应该去 |
[27:49] | I’m the only one who knows which systems were affected by the overload. | 我是唯一知道哪些系统受超载而毁的人 |
[27:52] | Listen, Rush, | 听着 Rush |
[27:53] | I don’t even know if that’s what I should call you. | 我都不知道是不是应该这么叫你 |
[27:54] | Well, it is my name. | 那就是我的名字呀 |
[27:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:56] | What I’m trying to say | 我是想说 |
[27:57] | is that you’ve been through hell and back. | 你刚到鬼门关走了一遭回来 |
[27:59] | You don’t got to do this. | 现在没必要再勉强做这些 |
[28:00] | The man wants to help, Everett, let him help. | 这家伙想要帮忙 Everett 就让他帮嘛 |
[28:02] | We’re gonna need all hands for this. | 反正人手不嫌多 |
[28:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | These are priority number one! | 这些是首选优先要找的东西 |
[28:20] | We want as many as we can get our hands on. | 要尽可能搜刮的越多越好 |
[28:22] | This one’s burned out. | 这个是烧坏了的 |
[28:23] | This one is good. | 这个就是可以用的的 |
[28:24] | Now, they’re in every console, | 它们遍布于每个控制面板台 |
[28:25] | power relay, | 能量继电器 |
[28:27] | and pretty much every piece of equipment | 还有很多设备上都有 |
[28:27] | aboard the ship. | 全船都是 |
[28:29] | Open ’em up, pull ’em out and move on. | 只要打开 拔出来然后下一个继续 |
[28:31] | What do you call those things? | 这玩意儿叫什么啊 |
[28:32] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[28:33] | things that make it go. | 反正就是可以运转的东西 |
[28:35] | We should find concentrations of working parts | 我们可以集中在各工作区域找 |
[28:37] | in the bridge, control interface | 比如舰桥 控制室 |
[28:39] | and neural interface rooms. | 神经接口室等等 |
[28:41] | Number two, these things, | 第二要找的 是这些玩意儿 |
[28:43] | and don’t ask me what they’re called. | 别问我它叫什么啦 |
[28:44] | I’m not even sure how they work. | 我连它是干什么用的也不知道 |
[28:45] | We also have to get our hands on | 我们也要去找 |
[28:47] | the other repair robot, and shield emitter relays. | 另外那个维修机器人 还有护盾的发射极继电器 |
[28:50] | We’ll get everything on the list. | 我们会把所有的都写在单子上的 |
[28:51] | If there’s still time, | 如果还有剩余时间的话 |
[28:53] | we’ll move on to our secondary objectives. | 我们也要进行第二个目标 |
[28:55] | How much time do we have? | 我们到底有多少时间呢? |
[28:56] | We’ll assess that once we’re aboard. | 一登船后我们就开始评估 |
[28:58] | Conditions will be difficult and they will be dangerous, | 周围环境可能很险恶 |
[29:01] | but make no mistake, | 但大家要小心不要犯错 |
[29:02] | we need to salvage these things if we are going to survive. | 我们如果想活下去就必须抢捞这些物资 |
[29:09] | Dial the gate. Everyone step back. | 拨号星门大家退后 |
[29:17] | Send the Kino. | 发出影像球 |
[29:31] | It’s getting hot already, | 那边已经很热了 |
[29:33] | but the air… is still breathable. | 不过空气嘛 还是可以呼吸的 |
[29:36] | I’d call it a green light. | 绿灯可通行 |
[29:37] | Let’s move. | 大家去吧 |
[29:40] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们出发 |
[29:41] | Let’s move it. | 我们走 |
[30:06] | Form into your teams and stand by. | 队长带好自己的人待命 |
[30:13] | Okay, I’m reading power and life support | 我读取到了能量和生命维持指数 |
[30:17] | in both the bridge and control interface room. | 在舰桥和控制室内 |
[30:19] | 40 minutes till the shield fails. | 到护盾失效还有40分钟 |
[30:21] | Then that’s the time we have. | 看来那就是我们的时间了 |
[30:22] | Lieutenant, that means your team heads straight to the armory. | 中尉 那你就带人马直接奔向弹药库 |
[30:25] | Got it. | 遵命 |
[30:26] | You know your assignments, let’s go! | 大家都知道自己的任务了 快去吧 |
[30:29] | This is Telford. We are proceeding. | Telford通报 我们正在行动 |
[30:30] | 40 minutes on the clock. | 倒计时40分钟 |
[30:31] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们也走 |
[30:34] | David, be careful. | David 小心些 |
[30:35] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[30:58] | Someone should report to Homeworld Command, | 得有人去向地球安全指挥部报告 |
[31:00] | explain what’s been going on. | 上报我们现在的状况 |
[31:01] | Well, you go ahead, | 那好 就你去吧 |
[31:03] | and when you’re back, you can explain it to me. | 等你回来了 再跟我报告就行 |
[31:08] | They must think we’re all dead. | 他们一定认为我们都死了 |
[31:09] | It didn’t happen. | 那并没有发生呢 |
[31:11] | Yeah, it did. | 确实发生了啊 |
[31:12] | Not to us, Eli– | 并不是我们 Eli |
[31:14] | you can say anything you like. | 你是可以用一堆理由搪塞 |
[31:15] | Tell me to take one timeline at a time, | 告诉我说一次只有一条时间线 |
[31:18] | but if Rush wasn’t sent back by a freak of physics, | 可要不是Rush被离奇物理学给送回来 |
[31:22] | we’d all be dead by now. | 我们现在就都死了 |
[31:31] | Move it, come on! | 快走 快快 |
[31:49] | We’ll start here. | 我们就从这里开始 |
[31:50] | Let’s make this quick. Spread out. | 大家再快点 分散开 |
[31:51] | Over here, guys. | 伙计们 这里有 |
[31:57] | Want to try to get that alarm off? | 有没有人想把那警报器给关了啊? |
[32:15] | Start at the back! | 从后面开始拿 |
[32:31] | Guess we’re not going in there. | 看来那边过不去了 |
[32:55] | So, this must be pretty weird for you two, huh? | 这状况对你们两人来说 可够古怪的吧 |
[32:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[33:03] | Half the ones I’m pulling are burned out from the overload. | 我在拔的有一半都被超载给烧焦了 |
[33:06] | I’ll take what we can get. | 我这边尽量拿吧 |
[33:08] | Go get your C02 nodes. We need to breathe, too. | 你快去拿血氧极点 我们也需要呼吸系统的 |
[33:11] | Penhall, you’re with me. | Penhall 你跟着我 |
[33:16] | That’s half time, start packing it up! | 还剩一半时间 大家开始打包 |
[33:19] | Get back to the Stargate, quickly as you can. | 赶快回到星门 尽快跑 |
[33:22] | Go! | 快去 |
[33:26] | Gettin’ hot, huh? | 热起来了吧 |
[33:28] | Yeah, but it’s a dry heat. | 是啊 不过这是干热 |
[33:39] | All right, that’s it, we’re out of here. | 行了 够了 我们离开这 |
[33:40] | Move. | 走吧 |
[33:44] | Get back to the gateroom. Double time! | 回星门大厅去 加速 |
[33:49] | How we doing? | 你们怎么样 |
[33:50] | We eat tonight. | 今晚有的吃了 |
[33:52] | Excellent. Get out of here. | 干得好 大家走吧 |
[33:53] | Pack it up. | 打起包 |
[33:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:58] | All right, that’s it, let’s go! | 行啦 够啦 我们走 |
[34:14] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[34:15] | I think it’s not on our list. | 我想这不在我们的清单上 |
[34:22] | It could double the amount of weapons we could bring online. | 但这可以把我们能激活的武器数量加倍 |
[34:26] | Do we even have time for this? | 我们还有时间拆它吗? |
[34:28] | Colonel, we’ve come across a piece of equipment | 上校 我们经过一个设备 |
[34:30] | that could significantly increase our weapons capability, | 可以极大提升我们的武器装备能力 |
[34:33] | but we’re up against the clock. | 不过我们在赶时间 |
[34:34] | For that, we should risk it! | 既然那样 就要冒险一试 |
[34:36] | For once, he agrees with me. | 就这次 他居然不反对 |
[34:40] | Okay, I’ll go and I’ll bring back the proper tools. | 好吧 我去找合适的工具来 |
[34:44] | Be careful not to touch the damaged one. | 你要小心别碰危险的东西 |
[34:45] | About a thousand volts running through that. | 那上面可是有上千伏的电流呢 |
[34:47] | Do you think I might know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗? |
[35:06] | Didn’t mean to sneak up on you. | 我可不是在偷窥你 |
[35:09] | This is it? | 这就是那东西嘛? |
[35:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:12] | The others took the parts we had back to the gateroom. | 其他人带着东西去星门大厅了 |
[35:13] | My younger self is coming back to help, | 那个年轻的我自己正要回来帮忙 |
[35:15] | but I don’t want to wait for him. | 不过我不等他了 |
[35:17] | You don’t trust him either, huh? | 你连他也不相信啊? |
[35:21] | So, what went wrong? | 那么 到底是哪儿不对劲呢? |
[35:22] | What are you talking about? | 你是在说什么? |
[35:25] | Not that I think you would kill them all deliberately. | 我还没说我想你是故意把他们全杀光的呢 |
[35:26] | I tried to save them! | 我想要救他们大家的! |
[35:28] | You don’t think I buy that story? | 你认为我会相信你的故事? |
[35:30] | Rush valiantly keeping the gate open | Rush舍身留下打开星门 |
[35:32] | while the ship explodes all around him? | 就在全船在他身边爆炸时也不跑 |
[35:34] | I don’t care what you think. | 我才不管你怎么想 |
[35:36] | It wouldn’t be the first time you sabotaged the ship | 这也不是第一次你想在船上搞破坏 |
[35:37] | to make an ass out of me, would it? | 背着我们搞鬼了 对吧 |
[35:39] | The last time we tried to dial Earth from inside a star comes to mind, | 上次不就是大家想在恒星内部拨号地球时 |
[35:41] | among others. | 你唱反调吗 |
[35:42] | So, what went wrong? | 所以到底是哪里不对了? |
[35:44] | The wormhole was unstable! | 虫洞不稳定 |
[35:45] | I’m talking about what really happened. | 我要知道的是真相 |
[35:46] | Their blood is on your hands, not mine. | 是你的手沾了他们的血 不是我 |
[35:48] | They would all have made it home, | 他们本应该一起回到家的 |
[35:50] | but you did something! | 但一定是你捣鬼 |
[35:51] | I was trying to buy them some time! | 我想替他们争取一点时间 |
[35:52] | Oh, and there’s not a single person left alive | 根本没有一个活下来的人 |
[35:54] | to confirm– | 可以证明 |
[35:55] | Get your hands off of me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[35:56] | You’re the coward! | 你才是孬种 |
[35:58] | You’re the one who didn’t believe in the mission! | 是你不相信这个使命 |
[35:59] | You’re the one that killed them! | 是你杀了他们 |
[36:06] | Oh no… | 哦 不 |
[36:40] | All right, right over here! | 好 到这边来 |
[36:44] | Hey, Rush, where’s your other, uh– | 喂 Rush 另外一个你呢 |
[36:46] | He’s found something for the weapons systems. | 他找到一些武器系统的装备 |
[36:47] | There’s no time! | 没时间了呀 |
[36:48] | We still have time. I’m just going back to help. | 我们还有时间 我这就回去帮忙 |
[36:50] | I’ll go with you! | 我跟你一起去 |
[36:50] | Dial the gate and keep it open for us. | 给星门拨号 让它开着等我们回来 |
[36:53] | T.J. Get these people outta here. | TJ 带这些人离开这 |
[36:55] | Don’t stay too long! | 你们别留太久 |
[36:56] | All right, everybody, move out, | 好了 大家动一动 |
[36:58] | we’re going to dial the gate! | 我们要拨号了 |
[37:01] | They’re dialing back. | 他们拨回来了 |
[37:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:04] | That was fast. | 你这么快就回来了 |
[37:06] | I wasn’t finished reporting, | 我还没报告完 |
[37:07] | but when Colonel Telford found out that we were still here, | 不过当Telford上校得知我们还活着时 |
[37:10] | he insisted that he be allowed to use the stones | 他坚持要求用通讯石和这边某人互换 |
[37:13] | to switch with someone, preferably himself. | 最好是跟他自己换 |
[37:16] | That’s weird. | 那可真奇怪 |
[37:17] | Yeah, well, that can wait. | 不管这个 那个可以先等等 |
[37:18] | At least they know we’re alive. | 至少地球那边知道我们还活着了 |
[37:30] | Oh no… | 哦不 |
[37:50] | Lieutenant Scott, where the hell are you? | Scott中尉 你到底在哪? |
[37:51] | Goin’ after something | 正在去拿什么东西 |
[37:53] | that’s supposed to double the weapons capability, sir. | 应该是能双倍提高武器效能的 |
[37:54] | Negative. You don’t have time for that. | 不准 你们没时间了 |
[37:56] | I need you to locate Colonel Telford. | 我要你立刻找到Telford上校 |
[37:58] | He’s not answering his radio. | 他没回应呼叫 |
[37:59] | Roger that, sir, | 收到 长官 |
[38:00] | we’re comin’ right around– | 我们已经到达 |
[38:03] | Scott, say again? You were cut off. | Scott 再说一遍 你刚才中断了 |
[38:06] | We found the Colonel, sir. | 我们找到上校了 长官 |
[38:08] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:16] | Where’s Rush? | Rush人呢? |
[38:17] | He’s right beside me. | 他就在我旁边 |
[38:19] | I don’t know where the other one is. | 我不知道另外一个在哪 |
[38:20] | I do. | 我知道 |
[38:23] | Hey, hey, Rush! | 喂 喂 Rush |
[38:27] | Sir, Rush just ran off on me. | 长官 Rush刚才跑掉了 |
[38:28] | Let him go. | 不要追了 |
[38:29] | Sir! | 长官 |
[38:30] | You only have a few minutes before the shield fails. | 在护盾失效前还有几分钟 |
[38:32] | Let him go, that is an order, Lieutenant. | 由Rush去 这是命令 中尉 |
[38:56] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[38:57] | I believe you, | 我相信你 |
[39:02] | but they won’t. | 但他们不会相信 |
[39:03] | No. | 是不会 |
[39:07] | Tell me, when you, uh, dialed Earth… | 告诉我 当你拨号地球时 |
[39:12] | what really happened? | 到底发生了什么? |
[39:16] | I told you what happened. | 我已经告诉过你了啊 |
[39:21] | And so now you’re… trying to decide | 而你现在是在想要决定 |
[39:25] | whether or not to sit in that chair. | 是不是坐上那张椅子吗? |
[39:27] | Well, wouldn’t you in my place? | 那个 如果你是我 会坐吗? |
[39:30] | I’m not sure if even the knowledge of the ancients can help you now. | 我不确定就算是古人的知识能不能帮到现在的你 |
[39:36] | Well, I really don’t have anything to lose at this point. | 反正我现在也没啥损失了 |
[39:41] | Imagine what I could learn. | 想想我能学到的吧 |
[39:44] | Well, you won’t have much time. | 学到了你也没多少时间消化了 |
[39:45] | Well, time’s relative. | 时间是相对的 |
[39:48] | We’ve just proved that, haven’t we? | 我们不是刚证明了这点吗 |
[39:51] | So, what are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么? |
[39:55] | I need your help. | 我想要你帮我 |
[40:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:20] | Good bye. | 永别了 |
[40:58] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点快点快点 |
[41:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气哈 |
[41:24] | I’m okay, I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[41:28] | Nicholas… | Nicholas啊 |
[41:30] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[41:33] | Where’s the other Rush? | 另外一个Rush呢? |
[41:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:38] | You told Scott you knew where he went. | 你告诉Scott说你知道他在哪儿啊 |
[41:39] | I was wrong. | 我弄错了 |
[41:40] | I went looking for him, couldn’t find him. | 我去找他但没找到 |
[41:42] | Maybe he decided to go down with his ship. | 也许他决定和自己的命运号同生共死 |
[41:45] | That doesn’t sound like me. | 确实像我的作风 |
[41:46] | Still, you must, uh, | 还有就是 |
[41:48] | you must be pleased about one thing. | 你听到这个一定很高兴 |
[41:50] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[41:52] | Well, we can fix the ship, get on with the mission. | 现在我们可以修好船 继续这个使命了 |
[41:57] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[42:02] | Get on with the mission. | 继续征途吧 |