时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I may be on the verge | 我也许找到突破口了 |
[00:03] | of discovering the true nature of Destiny’s mission. | 就快发现命运号的使命的真正含义 |
[00:08] | You’ve had control of this ship the whole time! | 这么久以来你一直能控制整个飞船的啊? |
[00:11] | Why wouldn’t you tell anyone? | 为什么你不告诉大家? |
[00:12] | The Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth. | Lucian联盟正在计划要攻击地球 |
[00:15] | I killed Riley. | 是我杀了Riley |
[00:17] | I suffocated him with my own hands. | 我用自己这双手亲手捂死了他 |
[00:19] | You are a good commander. | 您是一位很优秀的指挥官 |
[00:21] | There is no mission other than getting these people home. | 没有什么使命比带这些人回家更重要 |
[00:24] | It was never about going home. | 它从不是要带我们回家的 |
[00:26] | It’s about getting us to where we’re going. | 而是要带我们驶向命中注定该去的地方 |
[00:28] | That is the mission. | 这就是它的使命 |
[00:30] | Ginn was strangled by Simeon. | Ginn被Simeon给扼死了 |
[00:32] | And we received confirmation that Dr. Perry died on Earth. | 我们也收到地球传来的Perry博士的死讯 |
[00:36] | I think we have a connection. | 我们得到一个通讯石连接 |
[00:38] | You’re aboard the Destiny. I’m Colonel Young. | 您已登上命运号 我是Young上校 |
[00:38] | Who are you? | 请问你是哪位? |
[00:40] | I’m Ginn. | 我是Ginn呀 |
[00:41] | If Ginn is in Chloe’s body, | 如果Ginn现正在Chloe的身体里面 |
[00:42] | whose body is Chloe connected to? | 那Chloe又被连接到谁的身体去了呢? |
[00:43] | Chloe? | 是Chloe吗? |
[00:44] | No, Amanda Perry. | 不是 我是Amanda Perry |
[00:47] | I do have another idea, the neural interface chair. | 我另外有个主意 用那张神经接口椅 |
[00:50] | We can isolate each consciousness | 我们可以分离出每个单独的意识 |
[00:52] | and upload them into Destiny’s memory bank. | 并把她们上传到命运号的记忆库里 |
[00:54] | It worked. | 起效了 |
[00:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:57] | I know it’s only temporary. | 我知道这只是暂时的 |
[00:59] | But for now, it’s the best we can do. | 但目前而言 这已是我们竭尽所能了 |
[01:04] | Mr. Ambassador, | 大使阁下 |
[01:06] | when we first spoke of using your planet’s core | 当我们第一次商谈关于开发贵星球的岩芯 |
[01:09] | as the power source to dial the nine chevron address, | 以提取用于第九符号地址的拨号能量时 |
[01:12] | it was a scientific mystery. | 那时还是一个未解的科学议题 |
[01:15] | Now it has become a necessity. | 而如今已成为亟待之需了 |
[01:17] | It was always your intention to send people. | 你们不是就喜欢把人到处派放的么 |
[01:19] | Not these people. | 这些人并不是派出去的 |
[01:20] | Not so unprepared. | 根本毫无准备 |
[01:22] | If we could open a supply line of equipment | 如果我们可以给他们建立一条补给线 |
[01:24] | and relief personnel– | 或进行一些人员接替 |
[01:25] | Mr. Woolsey– | Woolsey先生啊 |
[01:26] | The planets with the required properties to do this are exceedingly rare. | 拥有这种必需能源的星球本来就很稀少 |
[01:30] | What’s more, | 再说了 |
[01:31] | 99% of the work is already done. | 那边99%的前置工作都已经完成了 |
[01:33] | Your facility draws power from the core, | 你们的设备本就一直在提取岩芯中的能量 |
[01:34] | the Stargate is in place– | 而星门也已安放的妥妥当当 |
[01:36] | twice this has been attempted, | 你们之前试了这样拨号2次 |
[01:37] | and twice the planets were destroyed | 结果2次的结果就是使那星球全毁 |
[01:40] | by a catastrophic chain reaction. | 都引发了灾难性的连锁大爆炸 |
[01:40] | The overload at Icarus | Icarus基地的超负荷事故 |
[01:42] | was a direct result of the enemy bombardment. | 完全是因为敌人轰炸导致的结果 |
[01:43] | In the second case– | 这是您说的第二次的情况 |
[01:45] | We acknowledge there were mitigating factors in both cases. | 我们也承认两次事件都有不可避免之客观因素 |
[01:47] | Nevertheless, our scientists believe | 尽管如此 我方的科学家认为 |
[01:49] | Dr. Rush’s solution is inherently dangerous. | Rush博士的方案有其本质上的危险性 |
[01:51] | Which is why we asked you to come here, sir. | 阁下 这就是我们请您到此的原因 |
[01:53] | We have a new solution. | 我们有了一个新方案 |
[02:04] | Ambassador Ovirda, | 请容我引见 Ovirda大使阁下 |
[02:06] | Dr. Rodney McKay. | 这位是Rodney Mckay博士 |
[02:07] | Ambassador, gentlemen. | 大使阁下及先生们 |
[02:10] | Just-just take a second to boot up. | 我先开下机啊 |
[02:12] | There isn’t anywhere I can plug in, is there? | 有没有地方让我插电源啊 有木有? |
[02:13] | Ah, it’ll be fine. | 啊 没事找到了 |
[02:22] | Knight to Queen’s Bishop five. | 马吃右象进五 |
[02:36] | Move it yourself. | 你自己动子儿去 |
[02:39] | Very funny. | 很幽默嘛 |
[02:41] | You’re not concentrating. | 你根本没专心在下嘛 |
[02:43] | Ah, well, I couldn’t beat you when you were a flesh and blood person. | 哎呀 你有血有肉时我都下不过你了 |
[02:46] | What chance do I have now? | 现在更加没机会 |
[02:47] | I’m a person, Nick. | 我仍然是人类 Nick |
[02:49] | Of course you are. | 你当然是了 |
[02:52] | I mean, what I meant to say, what I should have said, | 我是想说 我的意思是 我应该这样说 |
[02:55] | is that you’re more than that. | 你绝对不是普通人类那么平庸 |
[02:58] | I’m still me. | 我还是我自己呀 |
[03:00] | What are you doing right now? | 那你现在正做什么呢? |
[03:01] | I’m here with you. | 我在这儿陪着你呢 |
[03:03] | And? | 还有呢? |
[03:06] | And, uh, analyzing the structure you found in the database, | 还有 呃 在分析那个你在数据库里发现的结构体 |
[03:10] | and accessing the ship’s sensors | 我也同时进入了飞船的传感系统 |
[03:11] | so I can study the nearest… | 这样我就能研究最近的… |
[03:13] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | You have a point. | 确实是你说对了 |
[03:21] | So much more than a flesh and blood person. | 比血肉人类可是强大太多了 |
[03:24] | Then why is that the only thing I dream about? | 那为什么我做梦都想要的只是有血有肉的身体呢 |
[03:30] | I have the same dream, | 我也做了同样的梦 |
[03:33] | and you’re in it. | 梦到了你 |
[03:44] | There is a way. | 有个办法的 |
[03:57] | 星际之门 宇宙 | |
[04:00] | Good to go. | 可以啦 |
[04:02] | Sorry. Now… | 不好意思哈 现在 |
[04:03] | I’m sure we’re all familiar with the old adage | 相信大家都知道这句老古话 |
[04:05] | “It’s all in the algorithm,” So– | “万象有数” 因此 |
[04:06] | Doctor. I’m going to stop you there. | 大博士 我要打断你一下 |
[04:09] | All I said was “So.” | 我刚说了个”因此”啊 |
[04:10] | I’m not a scientist. | 我可不是科学家 |
[04:11] | No, that’s not a problem, I dumbed it down. | 那没关系 我已经弄成傻瓜教学版了 |
[04:13] | There’s no point in wasting our time. | 没必要在此浪费大家时间了 |
[04:14] | No, I can talk very, very fast. | 不不 我可是能说的非常之非常快的哦 |
[04:15] | Let me ask you this. | 我来问问你吧 |
[04:16] | If our roles were reversed, | 如果你换个角色立场想一想 |
[04:18] | would you be so blithe as to put Earth’s population at risk? | 是不是很欢快的把地球上全人类置于风险中呢? |
[04:22] | There’s no risk. That’s the point. | 没有危险的呀 这就是重点所在 |
[04:23] | Hopefully once our own scientists | 希望我们那边的科学家 |
[04:24] | have had a chance to go over your work, | 有机会来检验你的研究后 |
[04:26] | they’ll reach e same conclusion. | 他们也能得出同样的结论就好了 |
[04:27] | There’s no time for that. | 已经没时间了 |
[04:28] | Colonel– | 上校 |
[04:29] | the Lucian Alliance wants Destiny. | Lucian联盟想要那命运号 |
[04:30] | They know that your facility can get them there, | 他们可也知道你们的设备可以帮他们达成目的 |
[04:32] | and you know damn well | 而且你也知道的很清楚 |
[04:34] | that they will not take no for an answer. | 那些家伙可不会想听到半个不字的 |
[04:35] | There is an excellent argument to dismantle the facility altogether. | 那正好是绝佳理由去把那些设备完全拆了 |
[04:38] | Don’t think that that will stop them. | 别以为那样就会让他们打消念头 |
[04:39] | They will move in faster. | 他们行动的会更快 |
[04:41] | They will do anything to get to the Destiny, | 那些人为了得到命运号会不择代价和手段 |
[04:42] | and won’t give a damn if they blow up your planet in the process. | 到时他们炸了你们的星球可别来抱怨 |
[04:45] | Then don’t let them. | 那就别让他们去 |
[04:46] | If we were allowed to show you | 如果您能让我们为您演示 |
[04:49] | that McKay’s dialing solution is safe– | Mckay博士的拨号方案是安全的 |
[04:52] | That is the price of your protection from the Lucian Alliance? | 这就是你们开的保护价吗? |
[04:54] | As a life-long practitioner of diplomacy, | 作为一位长期拓外的外交家 |
[04:56] | you must understand that sovereign states act in their own interest. | 您一定很明白主权国当然最关切本国的利益所在 |
[05:00] | The defense of a supply line, for example. | 例如对补给线的防御吗 |
[05:03] | For example. | 确实是 |
[05:07] | If and when our scientists reach the same conclusion | 如果我们的科学家何时能得出同样结论 |
[05:10] | as Dr. McKay– | 像Mckay博士所言的 |
[05:11] | No, no, no, it could take months for them to understand the science. | 不行不行 要他们弄懂这论题起码得几个月呢 |
[05:13] | Then that is how long you will have to wait. | 那大概也只好请你们等那么长时间了 |
[05:16] | The Alliance won’t be as patient. | 联盟的人可没那个耐心 |
[05:20] | I have no choice but to hope that you’re wrong. | 我也无他策 但求你汝言为虚 |
[05:22] | Good day, gentlemen. | 告辞了 先生们 |
[05:34] | The Lucian Alliance got to them. | Lucian联盟已经对他们先下手了 |
[05:36] | He just proved that to me. | 他刚才恰恰自己证明了这点 |
[05:41] | We have to move. | 我们赶快走吧 |
[05:45] | He didn’t even look at my work. | 他看都没看我的研究一眼 |
[05:47] | Because he wouldn’t have understood it in the first place. | 因为他从开头就不可能看懂呀 |
[05:49] | You saw my presentation. | 你听过我的报告的 |
[05:50] | A cat could understand it. | 猫都能听懂了 |
[05:52] | And he knows their government | 但他也知道他们的政府 |
[05:53] | will only listen to the assurances of their own experts. | 只会听取己方专家的保证 |
[05:55] | We would do the same. | 换我们也是一样的 |
[05:57] | They’ve already made a deal with the Lucian Alliance. | 他们是已经和Lucian联盟达成协议了 |
[05:59] | I seriously doubt that. | 这点我很怀疑 |
[06:00] | I can prove it. | 我有证据 |
[06:03] | David, how’d it go? | David 情况如何? |
[06:04] | Pretty much like I expected. | 跟我预计的差不多 |
[06:05] | Dr. McKay, | Mckay博士 |
[06:06] | your reputation precedes you. | 久仰你的名声 |
[06:08] | Some of it even good. | 有些评价居然不错的呢 |
[06:10] | And you are? | 你谁啊? |
[06:11] | Sorry, communication stones. | 不好意思 是通讯石互换 |
[06:13] | This is actually Colonel Young, | 这位其实是Young上校 |
[06:14] | commander of the Destiny. | 命运号的指挥官 |
[06:14] | You know Woolsey. | 你认识Woolsey的吧 |
[06:16] | You said something about proof? | 你要证据是吧? |
[06:19] | Not exactly, but, uh, close enough. | 不完全是 不过也差不多了 |
[06:21] | We’ve parked a dozen or so listening satellites around Langara. | 我们在兰加拉星球上布置了上打的监听卫星 |
[06:25] | The communications are encrypted | 拦截到很多Lucian联盟的加密信号 |
[06:26] | in a Lucian Alliance cipher we haven’t broken, | 是我们尚未破解的 |
[06:28] | but there’s enough back and forth to suggest | 但多次反复的信号也是足够理由使我们相信 |
[06:29] | that some sort of negotiation has been going on for some time. | 他们双方必然在某时达成了某种协议 |
[06:32] | Does the IOA know this? | IOA(南极联盟)知道这事吗? |
[06:33] | General O’Neill briefed the chairman and the President | O’neill将军已向主席和总统做了简报 |
[06:36] | this morning in an emergency meeting. | 是在今早的紧急会议上 |
[06:37] | We are in an undeclared war with the Alliance. | 我们现在和联盟已是不宣而战的战争状态了 |
[06:40] | Now, if the Langarans have already sided with them, | 如果现在兰加拉人已经投向对方那边 |
[06:43] | they could launch another attack on Destiny | 他们就可以发动另一次对命运号的攻击 |
[06:44] | at almost any point. | 随时都有可能 |
[06:45] | Without the benefit of my solution. | 是在未使用我的那方案的无安全保证下啊 |
[06:46] | Which would make dialing the ninth chevron | 确实对兰加拉人而言 就这样拨第九符号 |
[06:48] | a hell of a lot more dangerous for the Langarans. | 将会变得非常危险多端 |
[06:51] | So we’re protecting them from themselves, is that it? | 所以说我们其实也是为了保护他们的 对吧 |
[06:53] | If that’s how you want to put it, sure. | 如果你想这么陈述 也是可以的 |
[06:55] | The General’s authorized a mission to Langara. | O将军已经批准了去兰加拉的任务 |
[06:57] | What sort of mission? | 什么任务? |
[06:58] | We’re calling it a “Proof of concept,” | 我们称之为”概念之证明” |
[07:00] | but before we get into that, | 不过在我们执行前 |
[07:01] | we’ll need McKay to run through his presentation. | 还需要Mckay做完他的讲演报告 |
[07:02] | Oh, okay. | 行啊 |
[07:03] | Not here. | 不是在这儿讲 |
[07:18] | Who’s this? | 这人谁啊? |
[07:19] | That’s a good question. Where’s Rush? | 问的好 Rush去哪儿了? |
[07:21] | He sent Mr. Brody in his place. | 他让Brody先生代替他来的 |
[07:22] | He said you wouldn’t care. | 他说反正你不会在乎的 |
[07:24] | Well, I don’t. | 我是不在乎 |
[07:25] | Doesn’t mean he can do whatever he wants. | 但不表示我可以放任他为所欲为 |
[07:26] | W-what’s wrong? | 有啥不对的? |
[07:27] | Rush was supposed to switch with you | 本来应该是Rush跟你互换 |
[07:28] | and go over your data on earth. | 而他要去地球上验证你的数据 |
[07:29] | I thought I was here to talk to Rush. | 我以为我来这儿是跟Rush对谈的呀 |
[07:31] | No, no, no, you’re here to talk to Eli. | 不 不 不 你是要去跟Eli谈 |
[07:32] | You convince him, you’ve convinced me. | 只要你说服了他 也就说服我了 |
[07:33] | Lieutenant, would you mind? | 少尉 请你陪同好吗? |
[07:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:36] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会负责这事的 |
[07:37] | Rush, this is Young, where are you? | Rush 这是Young 你跑去哪儿啦? |
[07:39] | I’m up here. | 给我往上看(得告诉Keller医生啊!!!) |
[07:40] | Right, of course. | 啊对 好的 |
[07:41] | We met at Stargate Command. | 我们之前在星门指挥部见过 |
[07:42] | It’s, uh, Vanessa, right? | 你是Vanessa 对吧? |
[07:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:45] | Hmm. | 不错 |
[07:46] | After you. | 您请 |
[07:47] | No, ladies first. | 不 女士先请 |
[07:51] | I’ll go. | 我还是先走吧 |
[07:54] | Hey… | 喂 |
[07:56] | He ran into me, literally, | 他刚才差点撞到我 |
[07:58] | a while ago in a hurry somewhere. | 就不久前在什么地方匆匆忙忙跑过去 |
[08:00] | He didn’t say anything? | 他什么也没说吗? |
[08:01] | He said to tell you he was taking the day off. | 他说要跟你请假休息一天 |
[08:02] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思! |
[08:03] | That’s what I said. | 我也这样问了的 |
[08:04] | We just found him. | 我们刚找到他 |
[08:05] | His vitals are stable. | 他各器官机能都稳定 |
[08:06] | There’s some kind of program running | 但现在有某种程序正在运行 |
[08:07] | that I’ve never seen before. | 是我以前从没见过的 |
[08:08] | Don’t ask, | 别问我 |
[08:09] | ’cause I don’t got a clue. | 我可是一点头绪也没有 |
[08:10] | Haven’t you heard? | 你有没有听说 |
[08:11] | He’s taking the day off. | 他要请一天假的事 |
[08:12] | Looks more like he’s taking a nap. | 看来更像是他要睡一天 |
[08:13] | I’m reading delta waves. | 我读取到他大脑的δ波 (在睡眠,深度麻醉,缺氧或大脑有器质性病变时出现) |
[08:14] | Stage four sleep. | 已经进入第四层深睡状态了 |
[08:15] | Very deep. | 级别很深 |
[08:17] | So now’s when I say wake the bastard up, | 所以这就是我说把这混账叫醒时 |
[08:18] | and you tell me it’s dangerous. | 你说会很危险的原因嘛? |
[08:20] | Well, it is. | 确实是的 |
[08:21] | All right, well, let’s find out | 那好吧 你们就搞清楚 |
[08:23] | what the hell he’s doing, and report back to me. | 他到底在干什么然后再向我汇报 |
[08:27] | You are in an immersive simulation program. | 你现在是在一个投入式的模拟程序中 |
[08:32] | It’s already in the Destiny’s database. | 是本来就在命运号的数据库里的 |
[08:35] | In fact, some of you have already experienced it. | 事实上 你们中某些人已经体验过啦 |
[08:37] | Colonel Young’s no-win scenario. | 是Young上校那场”永远打不赢的战争”剧本吧 |
[08:38] | Mm-hm. | 对呀 |
[08:41] | It was already so capable of hyper-realistic sensory input, | 这程序在超现实感应上已经非常逼真的效果了 |
[08:48] | all I had to do was | 而我要做的只不过是 |
[08:50] | find a way that we could experience it together. | 找个法子让我们可以一起进入体验 |
[08:54] | And that’s where the chair comes in. | 所以就用到了那张椅子 |
[08:57] | In a way, | 某种程度上而言 |
[08:58] | you’re outside of your physical body right now. | 你现在已经脱离了你的肉身 |
[09:02] | This would’ve been no fun at all if it was only in your head. | 因为若只是你自己凭空想象那可是一点乐趣都没 |
[09:04] | This way we can feel each other’s touch. | 用这种方法我们俩却可以感受到彼此的触碰抚摸 |
[09:11] | You must have had to put in some kind of, uh, | 你一定是附加了某些 那个 |
[09:14] | conditions | 环境条件吧 |
[09:15] | in order for the scenario to play out. | 为了让脚本能够顺行演绎 |
[09:18] | That was the easy part. | 那部分容易 |
[09:20] | The parameters are so simple | 反正范围有限的很 |
[09:21] | that you should be able to come and go as you wish. | 只要你愿意 就可以自由的来回出入 |
[09:23] | So it’s just the two of us, then, | 那么就只为我俩而开的吧 |
[09:25] | in our own little world. | 专属于我们的两人世界 |
[09:27] | We have the whole matrix of the ship to ourselves. | 我们有这整个飞船的模态矩阵可以使用 |
[09:31] | I think we could even take a shuttle somewhere | 我想我们甚至可以开着穿梭机出去转转 |
[09:34] | if we really wanted to. | 只要我们乐意 |
[09:36] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[09:37] | Mm-hm. | 对啊 |
[09:38] | Well, maybe we’ll try that sometime. | 那好 什么时候我们可以试试 |
[09:39] | Mm-hm. | 对啊 |
[09:40] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[09:41] | Definitely not now. | 当然现在不行 |
[09:49] | Greer, are you nuts? | Greer 你疯了吗? |
[09:52] | You just donated a damn kidney. | 你可是刚捐了个要命的腰子出去啊 |
[09:54] | I just needed some exercise. | 我就是想锻炼锻炼 |
[09:56] | There you are! | 总算找到你了 |
[09:58] | Sorry, Colonel, he snuck out. | 对不起 上校 他偷溜出来的 |
[09:59] | Listen to me, Ronald, | 听我说 Ronald |
[10:00] | you’re no good to me dead. | 你死了对我可没好处 |
[10:02] | I need you to get back to the infirmary. | 我命令你马上回去医务室 |
[10:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:06] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[10:09] | No, no, no, see, this is where you are completely wrong. | 不对不对不对 看到没 你就是这里完全算错了 |
[10:11] | It is impossible to make that deduction | 这个演绎法根本无法成立 |
[10:13] | because it falls outside of the boundary conditions. | 因为这完全违背了边界条件 (在运动边界上方程组的解应该满足的条件) |
[10:14] | This changes the boundary conditions! | 但这条演绎本身就颠覆了边界条件! |
[10:16] | It doesn’t work that way! | 那样算是不通理的啊! |
[10:18] | If you make the change, yes, it does! | 如果你改变了定理本身 不就通了嘛! |
[10:19] | Read the writing on the wall, man– | 老兄 你看看墙上写的这些证明嘛 |
[10:20] | Listen, kid, one semester at MIT | 听着 小鬼 你在麻省理工读了一学期 |
[10:22] | does not make you– | 可不会就让你变成专… |
[10:23] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[10:25] | I take it there are problems with this? | 是不是要让我认为这事儿成不了啊? |
[10:26] | What? | 啥啊? |
[10:26] | He thinks we’re talking about your nine-chevron dialing solution. | 他以为我们在说你的第九符拨号方案 |
[10:29] | No, no, no, no, no, we’ve moved on. | 不是不是不是 我们已经转别的论题了 |
[10:32] | He’s very, very bright, this kid. | 他是那个相当相当的聪明啊 这孩子 |
[10:33] | I mean, in many ways he reminds me of me | 我想说 他在许多方面都让我想到了我自己 |
[10:34] | at that age. | 像他这般大的年纪 |
[10:36] | Of course, I was carrying around a lot less, um– | 当然了 我当时那什么就少的多 |
[10:37] | Hair? | 头发吗? |
[10:39] | So, it’ll work? | 那么 那方案可行了吧? |
[10:41] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 哦 对啊 对啊 |
[10:42] | I wish I’d thought of it. | 要是我也早想得出来就好了 |
[10:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢赞赏 |
[10:44] | Great, just to be clear, | 很好 不过先问清楚 |
[10:45] | without blowing up the planet? | 应该是不会炸了那个星球吧? |
[10:46] | I’d say the odds of that are– | 我得说那几率应该是 |
[10:48] | Statistically zero. | 统计学上是 零 |
[10:50] | Good. | 不错 |
[10:51] | Now, Rush’s original calculations were sound, | 听我说 Rush的原始算法看起来是 |
[10:53] | don’t get me wrong. | 呃 别怪我直说啊 |
[10:54] | It’s just that he was using a trinary | 但他使用了三边论 |
[10:55] | instead of a quad base, which of course threw off the– | 而其实应该用四边基础 所以他才没算进 |
[10:57] | Yeah, I don’t really care, | 行了 我不管你们怎么算的 |
[10:58] | just as long as Eli says we’re good to go. | 只要像Eli说的可以去做就好 |
[11:00] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re good. | 是啊是啊 可以去的 |
[11:01] | Let’s go. | 那我们回去吧 |
[11:02] | I just got here! | 我才刚来啊! |
[11:04] | Well, you can come back anytime. | 好了 你随时都可以回来 |
[11:05] | In fact, we pull this off, you can come back in person. | 实际上等我们完了这事 你可用个人名义登机 |
[11:08] | This is not over, mister. | 咱们还没争完呢 先生 |
[11:09] | Bring it! | 有本事拿证明来啊! |
[11:14] | Brody bought McKay’s solution. | Brody认同了Mckay的方案 |
[11:16] | Of course he did. | 他当然会认同了 |
[11:17] | Look, he didn’t eat any citrus when he was in my body, did he? | 我说 他在我身体里时没去吃什么橘子吧? (Mckay对柑橘过敏,有忧郁症) |
[11:20] | ‘Cause I am not feeling well. | 我现在觉得很不舒服 (无病呻吟脆弱状是他的嗜好..) |
[11:22] | I assume this means | 我想这意味着 |
[11:23] | you’re going ahead with your mission. | 你是要开始去执行那任务了吧 |
[11:24] | I don’t see that there’s a choice. | 我看不出还有什么其他的选择 |
[11:25] | Of course there is! | 当然有了 |
[11:27] | Clearly the Alliance is putting something substantial on the table. | 很显然联盟给他们加了很强大威慑的条件 |
[11:30] | If we go to them with some sort of a peace offering of our own– | 如果我们可以很有诚意的给他们更好的 |
[11:33] | General O’Neill believes | O’neill将军认为 |
[11:34] | the Alliance will move in a matter of days | 联盟的人在几天内就会行动进入 |
[11:36] | whether they’re invited or not by the Langaran government. | 不管他们是否得到兰加拉政府邀请都是一样 |
[11:39] | He also believes the Langarans | 可将军也相信兰加拉人 |
[11:40] | would prefer siding with us | 会愿意站在我们这边的 |
[11:41] | if given the choice. | 如果给他们更好的选择机会 |
[11:43] | I agree wholeheartedly. | 我是万分赞同啊 |
[11:44] | Well, the goal of our mission | 那好 我们此次任务的目标是 |
[11:45] | is to make that choice easier | 把这个选择机会弄的更容易些 |
[11:46] | by proving that Dr. McKay’s solution is safe. | 只要证明Mckay博士的方案是安全的 |
[11:47] | It’s safe! | 当然安全 |
[11:49] | Our secondary goal would be to determine | 而第二个目标是要查明 |
[11:51] | whether or not they’ve already made a deal with the other side. | 他们到底有没有和敌方达成了协议 |
[11:53] | And if we find that out? | 要是真的查明怎么办? |
[11:54] | Well, then we will act accordingly. | 那么我们也要做出相应对策 |
[11:56] | The Lucian Alliance is not going to be allowed to attack Destiny again. | 决不能让Lucian联盟再次袭击命运号 |
[12:02] | I think I can speak for both of us when I say | 我觉得我可以代表我们两人表明观点 |
[12:04] | that if your intention is to take their facility by force, | 如果你的意图就是强行夺取他们的设备 |
[12:07] | we’ll have no part of it. | 我们是不会参与的 |
[12:09] | Well, of course not, Mr. Woolsey. | 呀 当然不是了 Woolsey先生 |
[12:11] | We’re going to give them a peace offering. | 我们是要去给他们带去和平的交换协议 |
[12:20] | T.J., any change? | TJ 他有什么新情况吗? |
[12:22] | I don’t think he’s asleep. | 我想他不是在睡觉 |
[12:23] | He’s in something closer to a coma. | 他好像是比较接近于昏迷状态 |
[12:25] | What is wrong with this guy? | 这老家伙哪根神经搭错啦? |
[12:26] | You know what, T.J. This timing sucks, | 你知道不 TJ 我知道现在时机真是不好 |
[12:27] | but Scott and I, we’ve got to do this thing. | 但我和Scott都要去弄这档子事 |
[12:29] | You’re in charge. | 现在由你负责了 |
[12:31] | Keep a defense team in the gate room at all times. | 要让一个防守小队时刻守着星门 |
[12:32] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:33] | I also need you to check in on Greer. | 我也想请你去看看Greer |
[12:34] | I ran into him in the corridor this morning– | 我早上在走廊里碰到他 |
[12:35] | What? | 什么? |
[12:36] | Yeah, he didn’t look good. | 是啊 他看上去不是很好 |
[12:37] | No, he shouldn’t be walking around! | 当然不好 他根本不该到处走动 |
[12:38] | Right. | 对啊 |
[12:40] | Aside from “Taking the day off,” | 说到这个”请一天假” |
[12:41] | did Rush say anything that might give us a clue | Rush有没有说什么至少给点提示 |
[12:43] | as to why he did this? | 让我们知道他为什么要这么做啊? |
[12:45] | Not to me. | 反正没跟我说 |
[12:46] | Maybe he couldn’t bring himself | 没准他是要逃避去面对 |
[12:47] | to see how McKay improved on his work. | 看到Mckay一来就能改进他的运算工作 |
[12:48] | Look, I’m not saying | 您瞧 我也是觉得 |
[12:50] | he doesn’t have an ego the size of a bus, | 他的自尊心狂妄大过天 不过他为了 |
[12:51] | but Rush would kill to bring people and supplies from Earth. | 从地球上得到人员和补给那也可以不要命 |
[12:54] | So… | 这么说的话 |
[12:56] | What was so important? | 到底是什么比天还重要的事呢? |
[12:58] | Oh, I’m sure he planned to tell me at our next heart-to-heart. | 哎呀 你觉得他下次跟我知心对谈时会告诉我么 |
[13:03] | Just do me a favor, | 你就帮我个忙 |
[13:04] | get him on his feet | 把他拉起来 |
[13:05] | so I can knock him on his ass when I’m back. | 等我回来时可以踢他的屁股 |
[13:11] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you. | 对不起 我不想弄醒你的 |
[13:14] | Does it have to be so hot in here? | 这里咋这么热啊? |
[13:16] | It’s not. You have a fever, | 没有热啊 是你发烧了 |
[13:18] | which means you’re fighting another infection. | 也就是说 你又要跟另一波感染搏斗啦 |
[13:19] | Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[13:22] | I’ll fight harder. | 我会更更卖力跟它斗的 |
[13:23] | I wish it worked that way. | 希望那样能击退它 |
[13:26] | It does. | 会的啦 |
[13:30] | Here. | 喝水吧 |
[13:36] | See, I feel better already. | 你看 我已经觉得好些了 |
[13:40] | How’s Volker? | Volker怎么样了? |
[13:43] | Great, for a guy who’s sporting someone else’s kidney. | 作为一个带着别人的肾的来说 他看来很好 |
[13:45] | I really didn’t expect you | 我倒没想到 |
[13:47] | to be the one who got sick. | 现在是你得病了 |
[13:49] | Better me than him. | 我得总比让他得强 |
[13:51] | Why is that? | 为何这么说 |
[13:53] | ‘Cause I’m strong. | 因为老子很强啊 |
[13:57] | Yeah, you are. | 对 你很强 |
[14:00] | But no more walking around, okay? | 不过不许再到处走了 知道吗? |
[14:01] | You need to sleep. | 你需要睡觉休息 |
[14:03] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[14:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[14:14] | I got nothin’. | 我啥也没发现 |
[14:15] | You? | 你呢? |
[14:17] | There’s hardly any brain activity at all, | 一点脑活动迹象都没有 |
[14:18] | it’s like he’s not even… | 就好像他都没有… |
[14:23] | Go back in the logs as far as you can. | 尽可能多把前面的记录倒出来看看 |
[14:26] | His present physical state has nothing to do with this. | 应该是不关他现在的生理状态什么事 |
[14:30] | Holy crap. | 天照大神喂 |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 晕啊 |
[14:33] | That is one hell of an upload. | 这是上传的啥鬼啊 |
[14:34] | Over 900 terabytes were transferred into Destiny’s memory. | 超过900兆的信息容量被上传到了命运号 |
[14:37] | Eli, what am I looking at? | Eli 这是什么东西啊? |
[14:40] | The complete and unabridged consciousness of one Nicholas Rush. | 是Rush先生的完整未删节的意识体 |
[14:46] | Feels strange with no one else around. | 周围一个人都没有还真有些怪怪的 |
[14:50] | Thanks a lot. | 呵呵 谢谢你 |
[14:51] | Eh? | 诶? |
[14:52] | Oh, you know what I mean. | 哎呀 你知道我的意思的嘛 |
[14:54] | It must be different for you, too. | 对你来说感觉肯定也不同吧 |
[14:57] | Yeah, it’s… Hard to explain. | 是啊 蛮难解释的 |
[15:00] | I mean, there are hours | 我是说 一开始有好几小时 |
[15:02] | when I feel oblivious to the fact | 我都几乎感觉不到 |
[15:03] | that there are even other people aboard. | 船上还有其他人存在呢 |
[15:05] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[15:06] | Like when I’m looking outside of the ship, | 就好像我是在望着飞船外 |
[15:08] | taking in the galaxy all around us, | 身处于环绕着我们的广袤星河系中进行交谈 |
[15:11] | and then at other times | 之后过了些时候 |
[15:12] | I can pore through data in fractions of a second | 我发现可以在一秒内看完一些数据资料 |
[15:14] | that would take me hours to read | 是以前要花费我数小时才能读完的 |
[15:16] | if I was… | 如果我还是…… |
[15:17] | If you were a… | 如果你还是…… |
[15:19] | What, a person, you mean? | 是什么 人类吗? 你是想说这个? |
[15:21] | I much prefer being here with you. | 我更愿意这样在这里和你呆在一起 |
[15:24] | I mean physically here. | 我的意思是身体也在 |
[15:27] | Existing as consciousness is… | 作为意识体的存在 |
[15:31] | Lonely. | 感觉很孤独 |
[15:33] | You needn’t be lonely ever again. | 你再也不用觉得孤独了 |
[15:38] | You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that. | 你不知道我有多高兴能听到你这么说 |
[15:46] | In fact… If there was a way | 事实上 如果我能找到办法 |
[15:49] | for me to interact with Destiny’s real systems… | 去和命运号的现实系统进行交互影响 |
[15:54] | We could spend even more time together. | 我们就可以有更多的时间在一起了 |
[15:56] | But we can’t. | 可我们做不到啊 |
[15:58] | The system is isolated. | 那系统是被隔离的 |
[16:01] | It wouldn’t be much of a simulation | 如果没有真实世界的数据反馈影响 |
[16:02] | if it had real-world repercussions, would it? | 那也就不会有模拟脚本数值的更新了 对吧 |
[16:05] | We’d best let Eli and Ginn know | 我们最好也告诉Eli和Ginn吧 |
[16:06] | for their sake. | 为了他俩幸福着想 |
[16:08] | For now is it okay if we keep it our secret? | 现在可不可以先保留成我俩的小秘密呀? |
[16:11] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以了 |
[16:15] | I really need to go now. | 我真的得走了 |
[16:18] | Do you have to? | 你一定要走吗? |
[16:21] | Well, for one, | 这个吗 原因一 |
[16:22] | I’ve been away long enough | 我已经溜出来太久 |
[16:23] | for Colonel Young to start getting hysterical… | Young上校要开始抓狂了(搞的跟偷情似的) |
[16:27] | And another is, I have to work. | 原因二嘛 我还要工作呀 |
[16:30] | So… | 那么 |
[16:32] | Is there a door somewhere, | 有没有哪里有门啊 |
[16:34] | or do I just click my heels together? | 还是我只要把脚后跟对磕一下就好 (绿野仙踪的故事) |
[16:37] | It’s even easier than that. | 比那还简单呢 |
[16:45] | All you need to do is sit, | 你只要坐下 |
[16:47] | close your eyes, | 闭上眼 |
[16:49] | and when you open them, you’ll be back. | 当你再睁开眼时 你就回去啦 |
[16:53] | And the shouting and the pointing, | 接着就是大吼大叫 指指骂骂 |
[16:54] | and the demanding of answers shall begin. | 还有千万个为什么都要跟着一起来了 |
[16:57] | I cannot wait. | 我还真是等不及了 |
[17:01] | But you’ll be back soon, won’t you? | 但你很快就会回来的 对不对 |
[17:05] | Well… | 呃 |
[17:07] | You can always come and visit me in the real world. | 你随时也都可以去真实世界看我呀 |
[17:15] | I know it’s not the same thing, but… | 我知道那感觉不同 不过 |
[17:18] | Hey, at least you know I’ll love you for your mind as well as your body. | 至少你可以明白我爱你的思想和爱你身体一样 |
[17:27] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[17:29] | Go, sit. | 去吧 坐下 |
[17:34] | I’ll come say good night to you later. | 我迟些来跟你道晚安 |
[17:36] | I’ll see you then. | 那就到时见 |
[17:54] | Amanda… | Amanda啊 |
[17:57] | It didn’t work. | 没反应啊 |
[18:29] | Defensive positions! | 防守就位! |
[18:43] | I am unarmed. | 我没带武器 |
[18:44] | Mr. Woolsey! | Woolsey先生 |
[18:46] | You are not expected. | 并未预期到你光临啊 |
[18:47] | I am here at the request of my government, | 我是来传达我方政府的请求 |
[18:49] | bearing gifts for both the ambassador and your chief administrator. | 为大使阁下和你们的行政官大人带来了礼物 |
[18:54] | Should I call him for you, sir? | 要我为您通报他吗 长官 |
[18:56] | Not yet. | 先不用 |
[18:59] | What sort of gifts? | 什么样的礼物? |
[19:00] | Symbols of our friendship. | 是代表我们友谊的象征 |
[19:03] | Artifacts carved by the ancients themselves | 古人留下的手工制品文物 |
[19:06] | over a million years ago. | 已有百万年历史了 |
[19:08] | I-I would prefer it if you didn’t– | 我希望你不要以兵戎相见 |
[19:11] | You don’t think I would allow you | 你不会认为我会允许你 |
[19:12] | to give something like this to administrator Halpurn | 把这种东西随便拿去给我们的行政官大人 |
[19:13] | without looking it over first. | 连检查都不检查把 |
[19:17] | All right. | 行啊 |
[19:24] | Well, Captain? | 那么 队长 |
[19:26] | Is it acceptable? | 是否可以接受了呢? |
[19:27] | Looks fine to me. | 我看没问题 |
[19:29] | Then I may present it to the administrator? | 那么我是否可以呈送给行政官大人了? |
[19:31] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[19:32] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[19:33] | I know the way. | 我认识路的 |
[19:44] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[19:45] | You’re on board the Destiny. | 你已经登上命运号飞船 |
[19:47] | I promise you you won’t be harmed, | 我向你保证我们不会伤害你分毫 |
[19:48] | and you will be returned to your own body shortly. | 很快你就会回到自己的身体了 |
[20:01] | Woolsey! | Woolsey! |
[20:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[20:04] | He’s brought a gift, sir. | 他带了个礼物来 首长 |
[20:05] | For you and the ambassador. | 是送给您和大使阁下的 |
[20:06] | I’ve already inspected it, I’m sure it’s harmless. | 我已经检查过了 确定无问题 |
[20:08] | Captain, what you should have done | 队长 你应该做的是 |
[20:10] | is instruct Mr. Woolsey to return home immediately. | 立刻让Woolsey先生返回原处啊 |
[20:12] | At least read the inscription on the bottom of the stone. | 至少先看看石头上的铭文吧 |
[20:15] | Please. | 请求您 |
[20:21] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能啊? |
[20:23] | That I can’t tell you, sir. | 这点我是不清楚 |
[20:26] | Just stay calm. | 不过请您冷静 |
[20:27] | This shouldn’t take too long. | 这不会要太久的 |
[20:33] | We, uh… we pulling this off? | 我们做到了吗? |
[20:34] | So far so good, sir. | 目前还算顺利 长官 |
[20:36] | What the hell am I wearing? | 我穿的这是啥幺蛾子? |
[20:37] | SG-1 teams four and five | SG-1组的四梯队和五梯队 |
[20:38] | should be arriving in five minutes. | 大约5分钟就能到达 |
[20:39] | Well, let’s go welcome them to our facility. | 那让我们去欢迎他们来使用我们的设备吧 |
[20:52] | It should have worked. | 应该行得通的啊 |
[20:53] | Well, there’s no point in panicking just yet. | 好啦 现在还没必要惊慌 |
[20:57] | Maybe you should try it again. | 也许你该再试一次 |
[20:59] | I have tried. | 我试过了 |
[21:02] | Maybe I can shut the simulation down another way. | 也许我可以用别的办法关闭这个模拟系统 |
[21:05] | No, Amanda, that’s a really good thought, | 不行 Amanda 这确实是个好主意 |
[21:07] | but you can’t do that from in here. | 但你在这里面做不成的 |
[21:08] | This system’s isolated, you told me so yourself. | 这个系统被隔离了 你自己告诉我的啊 |
[21:11] | In fact, nothing you’re doing at the moment | 事实上 你在做什么都没用的 |
[21:14] | is having any effect whatsoever. | 对外界无法产生任何影响 |
[21:19] | I don’t know how I could have been so stupid. | 我不晓得自己怎么会这么笨 |
[21:21] | Well, now, that’s… | 现在可真是 |
[21:23] | That’s one thing you’re not. | 要说你唯一不可能的就是会笨 |
[21:25] | It’s probably just a glitch. | 可能只是个小故障 |
[21:27] | Probably, | 可能吧 |
[21:30] | but I can’t leave, | 但我现在无法离开 |
[21:32] | and you can’t fix it from here, so… | 而你在这里又不能修 |
[21:34] | Right. | 对哦 |
[21:37] | You’ll be all right? | 你自己没问题吗? |
[21:40] | I’ll be fine. You go. | 我没事 你快去吧 |
[21:50] | Ginn! Ginn! | Ginn啊 Ginn |
[21:52] | Eli! | 别喊啦! |
[21:53] | She’s in the ship’s memory. | 她在飞船的记忆库里呢 |
[21:55] | It’s not like she can hear you any better or worse out there. | 随你怎么喊 她在那不会听的更清楚 |
[21:57] | Then why isn’t she answering me? | 那她为什么不回答我呢? |
[21:58] | Why are you so sure she can help us? | 你怎么这么肯定她能帮到我们? |
[22:00] | I think I know what Rush is doing. | 我猜我知道Rush在做什么 |
[22:02] | Because Ginn and I had the same idea, | 因为我和Ginn也有同样的想法 |
[22:04] | and I think they talk. | 我想他们一定是聊过 |
[22:05] | What? | 什么? |
[22:06] | In their ascension research | 古人在他们的升天研究中 |
[22:08] | the ancients experimented with | 一直都曾试验过 |
[22:09] | the transfer of human consciousness all the time. | 把人类的意识体转移 |
[22:11] | I mean, it’s how the stones work, right? | 我认为 这也是通讯石工作的原理 对吧 |
[22:12] | We have no clue. | 我们反正不懂 |
[22:13] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做? |
[22:17] | Okay, so this is a little… | 好吧 这有点不好说 |
[22:22] | Night before last, | 前天晚上 |
[22:25] | Ginn was visiting me in my quarters. | Ginn到我房里来看我 |
[22:27] | We were talking, and I said something like… | 我们说着话 然后我就说起来 |
[22:29] | “Wouldn’t it be great if we could do more than talk?” | “如果我们能做的比聊天更多 就太棒了不是” |
[22:32] | You mean actual physical contact. | 你是说实际的肢体接触吗 |
[22:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:36] | Oh, you mean– | 哎呀 你的意思是那个 |
[22:37] | Yes, yes, that’s what I meant. | 是啦是啦 我就是那个意思 |
[22:40] | Honestly, I was-I was just thinking out loud, | 老实说 我只是自己随便想想 |
[22:42] | but the suggestion did not go over well. | 不过这提议没得到她赞成 |
[22:45] | Well, Eli, she just died | 我说啊 Eli 人家才刚死 |
[22:46] | and had her consciousness uploaded into the ship’s memory, | 而且刚经历一场自己意识被上传的过程 |
[22:49] | and you’re just thinking about getting your– | 而你就只想着自己的”性”福问题 |
[22:50] | What? | 啥啊? |
[22:51] | No! No, no, no, no… | 不是! 不是不是不是 |
[22:52] | That part she was all for. | 这点她并不反对的 |
[22:56] | Then why? | 那又是为什么? |
[23:00] | Because she said it would be dangerous. | 因为她说那样会很危险 |
[23:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:03] | You don’t think uploading a human consciousness | 你难道不觉得把人类的意识上传转移 |
[23:06] | and back again is a little… dangerous? | 然后再转回来 这事有点邪吗? |
[23:13] | When I tried to talk her into it anyway, | 不管怎么说吧 当我试着想跟她聊这个事 |
[23:15] | she got mad, or depressed, | 她就很生气要不就是很沮丧 |
[23:19] | or some combination of the two, | 要不就是生气+沮丧 |
[23:21] | and I haven’t seen her since. | 那之后我就没见过她了 |
[23:24] | I’m sure the discoveries we make | 我敢肯定我们的发现 |
[23:26] | will be of great benefit to both of our worlds. | 将给我们两方的世界都带来极大利益 |
[23:29] | Well, the ambassador and I couldn’t agree more. | 是的 我和大使都很同意 |
[23:31] | We’re happy to help in any way we can. | 我们将很乐意提供任何尽可能的帮助 |
[23:34] | Our people will be dialing in momentarily. | 我们的人员很快就会拨号了 |
[23:35] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[23:37] | We have agreed to attempt dialing | 我们已经达成协议同意马上尝试 |
[23:42] | the Stargate’s nine chevron address immediately. | 拨号星门的第九个符号地址 |
[23:46] | This will be done to prove the viability | 这个行动的成功将可以证明 |
[23:50] | and the safety of such a connection | 这种连接的安全可靠性 |
[23:53] | so that we will be able to provide ongoing support | 因此我们就有能力为另外那边的人们 |
[23:57] | to their people on the other side. | 提供外援补给的支持 |
[24:00] | Now, I am confident that there is no danger. | 现在 我确信这是没有任何危险的 |
[24:04] | Captain? | 队长你说吧 |
[24:07] | A team from Earth will be arriving shortly. | 很快将有一队地球上的人马到来 |
[24:09] | We will give them our complete support and cooperation. | 我们将要给对方提供完全的支持和协助 字幕 |
[24:13] | Stow your weapons. These people are allies. | 收好你们的武器 这些人是我们的盟友 |
[24:18] | Dismissed! | 现在解散 |
[24:20] | Captain, what’s going on? | 队长 怎么回事啊 |
[24:23] | Well, I overheard them. | 告诉你 我偷听到一点 |
[24:25] | They’ve offered to share in everything. | 他们好像是答应会分享所有一切 |
[24:26] | Information, technology– | 情报啦 科技啦 |
[24:28] | The administrator said drawing that much power | 大使说过提取那么多的能量 |
[24:30] | could overload the core. | 可能导致地核岩芯超负荷 |
[24:31] | Rip open the planet’s crust. | 会撕裂开这个行星的地壳的 |
[24:32] | Yeah, he’s good. | 是啊 他可有本事了 |
[24:33] | What? | 什么意思? |
[24:35] | He was bargaining. | 他是在讨价还价呢 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry I was gone so long. | 很抱歉我去的太久 |
[24:45] | I’ve been having quite existential time of it, actually. | 我倒是完全没虚度时光呢 |
[24:48] | Trying can to perceive the difference | 一直在试图找出哪怕一点点不同之处来 |
[24:49] | between this place and the real world, | 在这地方和真实世界之间的比较 |
[24:52] | and if there is one, | 要是真有不同的话 |
[24:53] | well, I haven’t found it. | 我看我是找不到了 |
[24:56] | So you’ll still come back, then? | 那你还会回来的 对吗? |
[24:58] | Well, I have to go away first in order to come back. | 那个嘛 我得先出去然后才能再回来啊 |
[25:01] | Well, that shouldn’t be a problem anymore. | 好吧 现在应该没有问题了 |
[25:03] | Never a doubt. | 我可从不怀疑你的能力 |
[25:06] | What was the problem? | 之前是哪儿出的问题? |
[25:09] | Actually… | 其实 |
[25:11] | It was Ginn. | 是因为Ginn |
[25:12] | Ginn? | Ginn吗? |
[25:14] | What has she got to do with this, then? | 她来插一脚是什么意思? |
[25:15] | I don’t think she approves of this. | 我觉得她不赞同这事 |
[25:19] | None of her bloody business. | 跟那傻妞一点关系都没有 |
[25:21] | I know, but somehow her disapproval manifested itself | 我知道 不过看来她的不赞成的具体表现是 |
[25:23] | in keeping you here. | 把你留在这儿了 |
[25:28] | Colonel Telford, gentlemen, welcome. | Telford上校 先生们 欢迎欢迎 |
[25:32] | McKay… | 我是Mckay |
[25:34] | Dr. Rodney McKay. | Rodney Mckay博士 |
[25:39] | Right. | 啊对 |
[25:42] | With your permission, administrator, | 行政官大人 如果您允许 |
[25:43] | we’ll get started. | 我们这就开始 |
[25:44] | The facility is at your disposal. | 那些设备任由你们处置吧 |
[25:47] | McKay, put us to work. | Mckay 让大家开始干活吧 |
[25:49] | Right, uh, you and your team | 啊对 那个 你带你的人 |
[25:50] | check to make sure the power relays | 去检查一下能量转接器 |
[25:52] | are still connected to the Stargate | 要确保使之持续和星门连接上 |
[25:53] | while I hook up to their woefully antiquated excuse for a mainframe. | 当我去摆弄他们那些吓死人的老古董主机 |
[26:02] | I want somebody on every entrance of this building. | 我命令你们守好这栋大楼的每个出口 |
[26:04] | It’s a big building, sir. | 这栋楼老大了呀 长官 |
[26:06] | Well, use their own people if you have to. | 如果你需要就用我们自己的人马吧 |
[26:13] | Should we have another go, then? | 我们要再告别一次吗 |
[26:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:30] | We’ll see. | 会再见的 |
[26:47] | He’s back, he’s back! | 他回来了 他回来了! |
[26:49] | There’s no need to shout. They can see me. | 不用大喊大叫的 他们能看到我 |
[26:51] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他娘的到底在想什么鬼啊? |
[26:52] | I thinking I’m rather hungry. | 我在想我真是饿死了 |
[26:53] | How long have I been away? | 我睡了多久啊? |
[26:54] | Almost 12 hours. | 大约12小时 |
[26:57] | That seems about right. | 看来确实是 |
[26:58] | You know, if you’re going to do something like this, | 你懂不懂啊 要是你想做这种事 |
[27:00] | you should tell someone. | 至少该跟人说一声嘛 |
[27:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 |
[27:02] | Young is pretty pissed! | Young可是气坏了哦! |
[27:03] | Yeah, well, he can shout at me later. | 是哦 反正他等下可以去当咆哮党的 |
[27:05] | How could you be so blase about this? | 你怎么这么无动于衷啊? |
[27:06] | You could have died in there– | 你在那边可能会死掉的 |
[27:07] | You can shout at me on the way to the mess if you like. | 你要是愿意 可以在去餐厅的路上吼我 |
[27:16] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[27:17] | Amanda said it was some kind of subconscious act of disapproval. | Amanda说这是她潜意识的反对行为 |
[27:20] | Ginn would never hurt anyone. | Ginn绝不会伤害任何人的 |
[27:23] | It doesn’t matter anyway. I’m back. | 也无所谓了 反正我回来了 |
[27:26] | W-what was it like? | 那边是什么样子? |
[27:35] | Entirely…Personal. | 绝对隐私啊 |
[27:44] | We’re not going to be able to keep up this charade forever. | 我们不可能永远保持这种伪装 |
[27:46] | How long is this going to take? | 到底还要用多久? |
[27:47] | I gave you my best guess in the briefing. | 我在汇报会上已经说过最可能的猜想了 |
[27:48] | You also said you’d re-assess once we got here. | 你也说过我们到这后你要重新评估 |
[27:51] | Well, the facility is already drawing power from the naquadria core, | 他们的设备已经可以从镎�核心中提取能量 |
[27:53] | which speeds things up considerably. | 这倒是让我们速度可以加快不少 |
[27:54] | On the other hand, | 但从另一方面而言 |
[27:55] | this is more or less 1940s technology, | 这也差不多都是上世纪40年代的技术 |
[27:57] | which can slow things down. | 也够拖后腿的 |
[27:58] | Then again, there’s the | 不过话又说回来 有句话叫做 |
[28:00] | “They don’t build things like they used to” Factor– | “抓住机遇深化改革 加快迈入XX新时代” |
[28:01] | One hour or two, McKay. Which is it? | 1小时还是2小时 Mckay你选个数 |
[28:03] | If we end this conversation right now, | 如果我们现在就结束谈话 |
[28:04] | I can still manage the former. | 我还是能尽早提前完成的 |
[28:07] | Sheppard’s right. | 老谢真他妈的说的对 (SGA男主 A城的执行军队长官 大家想你了!!!) |
[28:09] | About what? | 他说啥了? (John肯定是说Mckay说废话兜圈子) |
[28:16] | Perhaps now would be a good time to undertake our secondary objective. | 看来现在是进行我们第二步目标计划的好时机 |
[28:20] | By all means. | 当然可以 |
[28:22] | I’ll show you to my office. | 我带你去我的办公室找 |
[29:03] | How can you possibly control the power flow from so small a device? | 你是怎么用那么小的装置控制能量流切换的? |
[29:06] | Because, technically speaking, | 因为啊 从技术角度讲 |
[29:07] | as far as you’re concerned, | 就你所能理解的范围看 |
[29:08] | I’m from the future. | 我来自未来 |
[29:10] | Dr. McKay appreciates your help. | Mckay博士很感谢你的协助 |
[29:14] | What is it with genius and social skills? | 天才和社交看来从来不对号啊? |
[29:17] | Hmm? | 啥 |
[29:18] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[29:19] | We’re good to go as far as the Stargate is concerned. | 我们已经准备好星门的连接了 |
[29:20] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[29:21] | Just loading the program, | 我在传程序呢 |
[29:22] | so 10 minutes, tops. | 大概就10分钟吧 最多了 |
[29:24] | I’ll just come right out and ask. | 我就开门见山问吧 |
[29:26] | Once we’ve proven we can do this, | 一旦我们证明了可以建立连线 |
[29:28] | would you be interested in joining Destiny’s crew? | 你是否有兴趣加入命运号的队伍 |
[29:31] | Well, I never actually– | 呃 那我倒没想过 |
[29:33] | I know that you can pretty much write your own ticket | 我知道你也有自己所从事的 |
[29:35] | as far as assignments are concerned, | 为之瞩目的事业 |
[29:36] | but there isn’t a more exciting mission out there. | 但再没有比这更激动人心的使命了 |
[29:38] | Well, there is the niggling issue of not being able to get home. | 哎呀 要是不能回地球可是挺麻烦的 (亚城一开始也是单程票) |
[29:41] | Not yet, | 现在还不能 |
[29:41] | but we get the right people aboard, | 不过只要我们派上合适的人员登机 |
[29:43] | return Destiny to its former glory– | 让命运号再现辉煌 |
[29:45] | if that’s even possible. | 就算那可以实现 |
[29:47] | That why I need you. | 这就是我需要你的原因啊 (挖墙脚,够斜坡修理一顿的) |
[29:49] | I thought Colonel Young was in command. | 我认为Young上校才是指挥官吧 |
[29:54] | Let me rephrase, that’s why we need you. | 容我重新表述 是我们需要你 |
[30:07] | Mandy… | Mandy啊 |
[30:09] | I just wanted to make sure you got back all right. | 我只想来看看你是不是安好的回来了 |
[30:11] | Home again. | 又回老家了 |
[30:13] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[30:14] | I was worried. | 之前我很担心的 |
[30:15] | I know you were. | 我知道你担心我 |
[30:17] | The last thing I would ever want is… | 我最不想要的事就是 |
[30:26] | What the hell was that? | 那又是怎么了? |
[30:28] | An emergency shutdown of the FTL drive. | 超光速引擎紧急关闭了 |
[30:31] | Ginn? | Ginn? |
[30:32] | I don’t think there will be any damage, | 我想应该没有造成任何损伤 |
[30:34] | but I needed the distraction. | 但我只好用此分散她注意力 |
[30:35] | Dr. Rush is in danger. | Dr rush现在有危险 |
[30:37] | I know, we’ve been trying to get him out, | 我知道 我们正想把他弄出来 |
[30:39] | and I’ve been looking for you… | 而我也一直在找你呢 |
[30:42] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[30:45] | She didn’t do it intentionally, | 她不是有意这样做的 |
[30:46] | but there’s no way out of the simulation. | 但并无出口可以脱离模拟状态 |
[30:49] | Who are we talking about? | 你在说谁啊? |
[30:50] | Dr. Perry. | Perry博士 |
[30:52] | I tried to reach out to you sooner, | 我本想尽快联系你的 |
[30:54] | but she keeps stopping me, | 但她一直在阻止我 |
[30:56] | or suppressing me. | 或是抑制住了我 |
[30:57] | It’s hard to explain. | 这很难解释 |
[30:58] | It’s taking all of my concentration | 我是用尽心力精神 |
[31:00] | just to be here. | 才得以出现 |
[31:01] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那样做? |
[31:03] | She’s trying to buy time to solve the problem | 她是想争取时间解决这个 |
[31:04] | in her initial programming of the simulation, | 是在她编的那个初始模拟脚本里的问题 |
[31:05] | but she can’t. | 但她是无法修复的 |
[31:08] | The only way to end this is from the outside. | 唯一的办法只能从外部关闭 |
[31:12] | You have to do it, Eli. | 你必须去关了它 Eli |
[31:14] | How? | 怎么关啊? |
[31:16] | You have to– | 你得去 |
[31:19] | Ginn! | Ginn! |
[31:22] | Ginn… | Ginn啊 |
[31:31] | Hey, what happened? | 出什么事了? |
[31:32] | I sensed a potential overload in one of the FTL drive modules. | 我感应到有一组超光速引擎模块有超载可能 |
[31:36] | I was able to stop it with an emergency shutdown. | 我就让它紧急关闭了一下 |
[31:38] | Very good. | 做的很好 |
[31:41] | So… | 那么 |
[31:43] | Should I leave you to work, | 我是不是该让你继续工作呢 |
[31:45] | or can we sit and talk a while? | 还是我们可以坐下聊聊天? |
[31:47] | Well, I should work, really. | 呃 我还是要工作啊 真的 |
[31:51] | I’ll see you soon. | 那一会见 |
[31:52] | Sure. | 好的 |
[32:11] | We have a problem. | 我们有个麻烦 |
[32:13] | You couldn’t find proof? | 你没找到证据吗? |
[32:15] | Oh, I found proof, all right. | 哦 我找到了证据 |
[32:16] | That for the past several months, | 但证据表明在过去的数个月内 |
[32:17] | the Langarans have steadfastly refused | 兰加拉人坚定不动的 |
[32:20] | to have anything to do with the Lucian Alliance. | 拒绝和Lucian联盟做任何交易 |
[32:22] | It doesn’t take that long to say “No.” | 说个”不”字哪要花那么久 |
[32:23] | In each exchange, | 每次谈判来回 |
[32:25] | they’ve been offered more, much more, | 联盟开出的条件就越丰 很优厚呢 |
[32:27] | and each time they refused, | 但每次他们都拒绝了 |
[32:29] | apparently out of concern for jeopardizing their alliance with us. | 显然是不想破坏他们与我们之间的盟友关系 |
[32:32] | I told you– | 我早说过了 |
[32:33] | Woolsey, we had damn good reason to suspect– | Woolsey 我们也有充分理由怀疑 |
[32:35] | Yes, because of our spy satellites. | 对哦 就是因为咱们那些间谍卫星 |
[32:39] | This changes nothing. | 反正这也改变不了什么 |
[32:51] | I believe it’s for you, administrator. | 我想是找您的 行政官 |
[32:58] | This is administrator Halpurn. | 我是Halpurn行政官 |
[33:01] | Sir, I don’t know who you’ve spoken to, | 先生 我不知道你是听谁说的 |
[33:02] | but there is nothing to be concerned about. | 但这里没什么需要担心的 |
[33:03] | Everything is… | 一切都没问题 |
[33:06] | Ambassador? | 大使阁下? |
[33:10] | They’re on their way. | 他们马上过来 |
[33:24] | Shouldn’t you be trying to get me out of the neural interface chair? | 你不是应该想办法把我从椅子上弄出来吗? |
[33:27] | I might | 我可能是要 |
[33:29] | if you were still in the neural interface chair, | 如果你还继续坐在那椅子上的话 |
[33:31] | but seeing as how… | 不过你看起来好的很 |
[33:33] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么啊? |
[33:34] | Nothing to be concerned about. | 不用担心 |
[33:36] | You’re dialing the shield strength back all over the ship. | 你把飞船的防护罩全给撤了啊 |
[33:39] | Yeah, not to worry. | 是的 不用担心 |
[33:40] | No, you– stop! Stop! Listen! | 不要 你快停下 住手 听着 |
[33:41] | If the shield strength drops below four percent, | 如果防护罩能量降到4%以下 |
[33:43] | the ship will rip itself apart! | 飞船会分裂成碎片的 |
[33:44] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[33:46] | No! No, I won’t! | 不对 不对 当然有事 |
[33:53] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做啊? |
[33:55] | Because I haven’t left the simulation yet, have I? | 因为我还没有从模拟程序中出去 对吗? |
[33:58] | It’s time for me to find a way out myself. | 看来是时候让我自己找出路了 |
[34:00] | This isn’t the way– | 这不是 |
[34:01] | look, all simulations require parameters, | 听着 所有的模拟程序都有界限参数 |
[34:03] | conditions beyond which | 超出了界限参数值 |
[34:05] | the programmed scenario can no longer continue. | 程序脚本就无法继续运行了 |
[34:06] | If this doesn’t stop it, I don’t know what will. | 如果这还不能关闭它 那就没别的办法了 |
[34:09] | No, Nick, this is really happening. | 不 Nick 这是真实发生的事 |
[34:12] | You’re going to kill everyone on this ship. | 你会杀了飞船上所有人的 |
[34:15] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[34:46] | David, we need to reconsider what we’re doing. | David 我们得重新考虑一下这个计划 |
[34:49] | Better to beg forgiveness than ask for permission. | 是要请他们原谅并请求允许吗 |
[34:51] | That’s what my dad used to always say. | 那是我爸以前常说的 |
[34:52] | That only made sense when we could | 这样才能使我们 |
[34:54] | achieve the dial-out before we got caught. | 在被抓之前完成拨号呀 |
[34:55] | We still can. | 我们可以呀 |
[34:58] | McKay, what are you waiting for? | Mckay 你还在等什么? |
[35:00] | The program is… | 这程序 |
[35:02] | Running. | 开始运行了 |
[35:08] | Listen to me, Everett, | 听我说 Everett |
[35:09] | I need to get back there, and you need supplies. | 我必须得回去那里 而你需要补给 |
[35:11] | Sir, there’s a sizable force gathering outside the building. | 长官 大批军队在这大楼外集结了 |
[35:13] | Chevron one is encoded. | 第一符锁定 |
[35:18] | If I could have your attention, please! | 请大家注意了 |
[35:20] | For safety reasons, | 为安全起见 |
[35:21] | I need all Langaran personnel to leave this room immediately. | 请所有兰加拉人员立刻离开这个大厅 |
[35:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:26] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[35:28] | We should stop now and dial Earth. | 我们得马上停止并拨号地球 |
[35:29] | No! We can’t quit now, not when we’re this close. | 不行 我们现在不能撤 都快到手了 |
[35:31] | This will be a diplomatic disaster. | 这将是一场外交大灾难 |
[35:33] | I give a damn about those people on that ship, | 为了命运号上的人们着想 |
[35:36] | I make no apologies for that. | 我可不会为此道歉 |
[35:37] | If we stop now, | 如果我们现在停手了 |
[35:38] | we give up any chance of helping them! | 就再也没有机会救他们了 |
[35:40] | And if we don’t stop, people will get hurt, David. | 而我们不停手 就会伤害到更多人 David |
[35:42] | We’ve got two trained SG units, | 我们有两队受训的SG小队 |
[35:43] | plus you and me. | 再加上你和我 |
[35:45] | All we need to do is hold them off | 我们要做的只需拖延住外面 |
[35:46] | until we can make a connection. | 直到我们能建立连接为止 |
[35:50] | Chevron two encoded! | 第二符锁定 |
[35:52] | Then what? | 之后怎么办? |
[35:53] | We stand down. | 那时我们可以退后了 |
[35:54] | We explain what happened, the whole thing, | 跟他们解释清楚整件事 |
[35:56] | but at least we will have proven to them that it works. | 但至少我们向他们证明了这是有效的 |
[35:58] | Chevron three encoded! | 三号符锁定 |
[36:01] | Sir? | 长官 |
[36:04] | Do not fire! | 不许开火 |
[36:05] | I repeat, do not fire | 重复一遍 不要开火 |
[36:08] | unless fired upon! | 除非对方先开枪 |
[36:09] | Everett, I do not want to hurt anyone any more than you do, | Everett 我并不会比你更想伤害任何人 |
[36:13] | but we’ve only got one shot at this. | 但我们只有这一次机会 |
[36:14] | You want to get back that bad? | 你还想重温这种糟糕场面不成? |
[36:15] | Not just for my sake. | 所以就当帮我个忙 |
[36:16] | This place can be Destiny’s lifeline. | 这个地方可以成为命运号的生命线啊 |
[36:17] | Chevron four encoded. | 四号符锁定 |
[36:19] | We know what you’re attempting to do, | 我们知道你们想干什么 |
[36:21] | and it will not be tolerated! | 但绝不允许你们做下去 |
[36:23] | Ambassador, the Earth’s delegation has convinced me | 大使阁下 地球代表团已经使我确信 |
[36:26] | that there is no danger. | 这是没有危险的 |
[36:28] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[36:30] | but administrator Halpurn would never agree to this. | 但Halpurn行政官是绝不可能同意这么做的 |
[36:32] | Chevron five encoded! | 五号符锁定 |
[36:34] | Our forces have been instructed to open fire | 我们的军队已接到指示 |
[36:36] | if the dialing process reaches the eighth chevron. | 一旦拨到八号符 他们就会开火 |
[36:39] | We just want to prove to you that it can be done, that’s all! | 我们只想向你们证明这是可行的 仅此而已 |
[36:41] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[36:49] | Power levels? | 能量级别? |
[36:50] | Well within my predictions. | 很好的控制在我的预计之内 |
[36:51] | So it would have worked? | 所以应该是能成功的? |
[36:52] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以 |
[36:53] | Chevron six is locked, by the way, | 六号符锁定 顺便说一句 |
[36:54] | and I would not be standing there. | 要是我就不会站在那 |
[36:56] | They won’t shoot. | 他们不会开枪的 |
[36:58] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[37:00] | Look, I may just be the brilliant scientist | 听着 我也许是个天才科学家 |
[37:02] | relegated to shouting out the obvious in terms of chevrons here, | 被下放到这里当星门的显然的喊号门神 |
[37:04] | but while I’m stating the obvious, | 不过当我一开始说”显然的” |
[37:06] | this mission is already a failure. | 任务通常已经失败了(他一紧张就坏事) |
[37:08] | It’s only going to get worse. | 而且只会越来越糟 |
[37:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:22] | Shut it down. | 关了它 |
[37:38] | There’s no way to shut down the simulation. | 没办法关闭模拟程序的 |
[37:39] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[37:40] | Because Perry’s the one who programmed the parameters. | 因为是Perry本人编写的界限参数 |
[37:41] | Unconsciously or not, she’s keeping him there. | 是不是下意识的也好 反正都是她把他留在那了 |
[37:44] | So what are we doing? | 那我们现在要做什么? |
[37:45] | Ginn told me | Ginn跟我说 |
[37:46] | the only way to do it’s from the outside. | 唯一的关闭办法是从外部关掉 |
[37:48] | Dr. Perry pulled her away from me before she got the words out, | 在她说完前 Perry博士就在我眼前拉走了她 |
[37:52] | but I’m pretty sure I know what she was going to say. | 但我很确定知道她想要说什么 |
[38:01] | Why did you do that, Nick? | 你为什么要那样做 Nick? |
[38:04] | To prove that it wasn’t real. | 为了证明那不是真实世界 |
[38:07] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么要骗我? |
[38:09] | I-I thought it was some kind of glitch. | 我以为只是某种小故障 |
[38:11] | I thought it was something that I could repair. | 以为是我可以自己修复的问题 |
[38:14] | They could just keep your body alive while I found a way. | 在我找到办法前 他们可以设法维持你的身体 |
[38:17] | You wouldn’t have to worry. | 这样你就不用担心了 |
[38:19] | So what do we do? | 那现在我们怎么办? |
[38:20] | It’s out of my hands now. | 现在不是我能控制的了 |
[38:23] | Ginn finally got through to Eli. | Ginn最后终于联系到了Eli\ |
[38:26] | It was never her fault, was it? | 根本不是她的错 对吗? |
[38:28] | No. | 不是 |
[38:32] | It was an innocent mistake | 这是我犯的一个无意识的错误 |
[38:33] | in programming the parameters of the simulation. | 在设定模拟的界限参数时编错 |
[38:36] | It was so simple that nothing could go wrong– | 那个参数本来很简单 是不会出错的 |
[38:37] | W-what were the parameters? | 参数条件是什么? |
[38:40] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你的 |
[38:41] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[38:44] | Amanda, what were they? | Amanda 条件到底是什么? |
[38:47] | That we love each other. | 就是我们彼此相爱 |
[38:52] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[38:54] | That was the only thing that needed to happen, | 这是这程序运行的唯一基本参数 |
[38:57] | and then you could have come and gone as you wished. | 只要那样你就可以随心所欲的自由进出了 |
[39:00] | I love you, Nick. | 我爱你 Nick |
[39:03] | But you don’t– | 但你不爱我 |
[39:04] | No! | 不是那样的 |
[39:05] | No, no, of course I do. | 不是啊 我当然爱你了 |
[39:07] | That can’t be the problem. | 那不可能是问题啊 |
[39:09] | It’s not something you can will to be true. | 有时候你希望的事未必都可以成真 |
[39:11] | But it is true. | 但确实是真的啊 |
[39:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:16] | This wasn’t fair to you to begin with. | 让你现在才开始是不公平的 |
[39:19] | I’ve felt this way about you for most of my life– | 而我是大半生都倾慕着你 |
[39:21] | No, no, Amanda, | 不不 Amanda |
[39:23] | please listen to me, here, now, | 请听我说 此时此地 |
[39:25] | I mean, not the verdict of some bloody program. | 我想说 绝对不是为了什么该死的程序问题 |
[39:28] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[39:29] | Eli has already started deleting the memory | Eli已经开始删除那些存储数据了 |
[39:32] | where our consciousness is stored. | 就是我们的意识体存储的空间 |
[39:34] | You and Ginn? | 那你和Ginn就会? |
[39:35] | It’s the strangest feeling… | 好奇特的感觉 |
[39:37] | Well, stop him. | 天哪 快让他住手 |
[39:38] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[39:39] | No, try! Protect yourself! | 不要啊 快试试 保护你自己! |
[39:40] | I know you blame yourself for my death, | 我知道你为我的死而心怀内疚 |
[39:43] | but don’t. | 可是请不要那样 |
[39:45] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[39:48] | Because if that hadn’t happened, | 因为若不是那样的发生 |
[39:49] | then I never would have felt this. | 我永远不会有这种感觉 |
[39:53] | I do love you. | 我真的爱你啊 |
[39:56] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[40:00] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[40:18] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[40:21] | Yeah, it’s us. | 是的 我们回来了 |
[40:23] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[40:24] | How’d the mission go? | 任务如何了? |
[40:25] | They’ve agreed to release our people | 他们同意释放我方人员 |
[40:28] | in exchange for the defense of their planet from the Lucian Alliance, | 以此交换我们帮他们星球抵抗Lucian联盟 |
[40:31] | also the removal of the Stargate from their power facility, so… | 同时也撤去能量设备和星门的连接 所以么 |
[40:35] | Mission not accomplished. | 任务未完成 |
[40:36] | Speaking of | 说到这个 |
[40:38] | letting prisoners free… | 先把我放了再说 |
[40:39] | Oh. | 哦对 |
[40:40] | They seemed decent enough. | 他们看来蛮友善的 |
[40:42] | I didn’t think there’d be harm | 所以我觉得带他们去看看 |
[40:43] | in showing them the ship and crew that they were trying to help. | 他们要帮助的飞船和人们 应该不是坏事 |
[40:47] | I hope that was all right. | 希望我没做错吧 |
[40:49] | Lieutenant, in the grand scheme of things, | 少尉 在这么一大堆破事后 |
[40:51] | I think that was the best decision any of us has made all day. | 我觉得这是咱所有人一整天里作出的最好决定 |
[41:01] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[41:03] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么到这儿来的? |
[41:06] | You’ve actually been back for a couple of days. | 你已经回来2天了 |
[41:08] | It just took you that long to come out of the coma. | 但我让你苏醒过来还是费了不少时间 |
[41:13] | Eli, what the hell did you do? | Eli 你该死的到底做了什么? |
[41:15] | What the hell did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[41:19] | I transferred the memory where they were stored into quarantine. | 我把她们的意识体转移到隔离区了 |
[41:24] | They’re cut off from the rest of the ship now | 她们现在和飞船其他部分完全隔离了 |
[41:26] | and us. | 也和我们隔离了 |
[41:27] | They? | 她们? |
[41:29] | There was no other way. | 没有别的办法 |
[41:31] | That’s what Ginn said, so that’s what I did. | 是Ginn这么说的 所以我只好这么做 |
[41:35] | To save you. | 都是为了救你 |
[41:41] | No, Eli! | 别走 Eli |
[41:43] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[41:47] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[41:51] | In fact, you’re lucky to be alive. | 其实你能活下来都算走运了 |
[41:54] | Listen to her, doc. | 听医生的话吧 博士 |
[41:58] | She knows what she’s talkin’ about. | 她可是知道自己在说什么的人 |
[42:05] | (漂流瓶暗号:星门宇宙) |