时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Run, run, run! Run, run! | 跑 跑 快跑啊 |
[00:05] | Please don’t take her! Please don’t take her! | 求你别抓走她 求你不要抓走她 |
[00:07] | – Mommy! – No! | -妈妈 -不要 |
[00:09] | You girls will serve the Leaders of the Faithful | 你们将侍奉宗教领袖 |
[00:12] | and their barren wives. | 和他们不育的妻子们 |
[00:14] | You will bear children for them. | 你们将为他们受孕 |
[00:17] | The Commander. Maybe he can’t. | 大主教 可能是他不行 |
[00:19] | I was thinking maybe we could try another way. | 我在想我们可以试试其他办法 |
[00:22] | I couldn’t say no when Mrs. Waterford asked me. I’m sorry. | 沃特福德太太问我的时候 我无法拒绝 抱歉 |
[00:26] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[00:27] | Mayday can’t use me anymore. | “五月天”不能再用我了 |
[00:28] | – But you can help them. – Who are they? | -但你能帮助他们 -他们是谁 |
[00:30] | They’re fighting back. | 他们在反抗 |
[00:35] | The accused stand charged with gender treachery. | 被告被指控性别背叛 |
[00:38] | I know this is a shock for you, Emily. | 我知道你很惊讶 埃米莉 |
[00:40] | You can still have children, of course. | 你依然可以生育 |
[00:46] | Tonight, I’m taking you out. | 今晚 我带你出门 |
[00:48] | I thought these kinds of places were forbidden. | 我以为这种地方是被禁止的 |
[00:51] | I’m so sorry I left you at the train! | 很抱歉把你丢在火车站 |
[00:53] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[00:54] | We’re gonna find a way to get you out of here. | 我们会想办法救你出去的 |
[00:56] | This is Gilead. No one gets out. | 这里是基列 没人能跑出去 |
[00:58] | Do not let them grind you down. | 别让他们骑在你头上 |
[01:00] | You keep your fucking shit together. You fight! | 你得保持清醒 抗争下去 |
[01:05] | Offred, I think I can get a message to your husband. | 奥芙弗雷德 我可以给你丈夫带个信 |
[01:08] | My husband’s dead. | 我丈夫死了 |
[01:09] | Lucas Bankole. He’s alive. | 卢卡斯·班科莱 他还活着 |
[01:13] | They find us together, I’m gonna get sent to the Colonies. | 要是他们看到我们在一起 我会被送去殖民地 |
[01:16] | You’re an Eye. You’re untouchable. | 你是眼目 他们碰不了你 |
[01:19] | He’s answered our prayers. | 上帝回应了我们的祈祷 |
[01:21] | – Praised be. – It isn’t yours. | -宜应称颂 -那不是你的 |
[01:23] | You can’t father a child, because you’re not worthy. | 你没资格为人父 因为你不配 |
[01:27] | Please, let me out! That’s my daughter! Hannah! | 求你了 放我出去 那是我女儿 汉娜 |
[01:29] | As long as my baby is safe, so is yours. | 只要我的宝宝安全 你女儿就安全 |
[01:33] | No! | 不 |
[01:34] | I want to help with Mayday. | 我想帮”五月天” |
[01:35] | They need you to go back to Jezebel’s. | 他们需要你回一趟荡妇俱乐部 |
[01:37] | They’ve been trying to get a package out of there. | 他们想从这拿走包裹 |
[01:39] | “I’m in Boston, I think. We are prisoners. | “我觉得我是在波士顿 我们身陷囹圄” |
[01:41] | You have to tell people | “你必须得把这里发生的一切” |
[01:42] | what’s happening here. Please don’t forget me. | “公之于众 请不要把我遗忘” |
[01:44] | Please don’t forget us all.” | “请不要把我们遗忘” |
[01:46] | Welcome to Ontario. Do you have any family in Canada? | 欢迎来到安大略 你在加拿大有家人吗 |
[01:51] | – Let me have Angela. – Her name is Charlotte, you lying fuck! | -把安吉拉给我 -她叫夏洛特 你这个该死的骗子 |
[01:57] | There is no greatest sin than harming a child. | 任何罪孽都比不上伤害孩子 |
[02:00] | The punishment for that crime is death by stoning. | 对此项罪行的处罚是石刑处死 |
[02:05] | Aunt Lydia, come on. We can’t do this. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 拜托 我们不能这么做 |
[02:07] | I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. | 抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[02:08] | – I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. – I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. | -抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷 -抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[02:12] | Go home, all of you! | 大家都回家 |
[02:13] | There will be consequences. | 不会就此完事的 |
[02:16] | Just go with them. Trust me. | 跟他们去吧 相信我 |
[02:18] | Where are you taking her? | 你带她去哪 |
[02:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:21] | Whether this is my end or a new beginning, | 不论这是结束 还是新的开始 |
[02:24] | I have no way of knowing. | 我一无所知 |
[02:28] | And so I step up, into the darkness within… | 所以我站了出来 走进黑暗 |
[02:32] | Or else the light. | 或者光明 |
[04:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:13] | Move! | 快走 |
[05:33] | Move! | 快走 |
[05:38] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[05:45] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[06:02] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[06:14] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 走 |
[06:18] | Move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[06:21] | Get them out of there! | 把她们弄出来 |
[06:58] | Get up, get up! | 上去 上去 |
[07:02] | Get up! | 上去 |
[08:37] | All secure! | 一切正常 |
[08:40] | To your places. | 各就位 |
[09:43] | By his hand. | 以上帝之手 |
[10:11] | You will love the Lord, Thy God, | 你们要全心全意 |
[10:13] | with all your heart. | 敬爱主 你们的上帝 |
[10:17] | You shall walk with Him and fear Him, | 你们应与祂同行 敬畏祂 |
[10:21] | and cleave unto Him. | 依附祂 |
[10:25] | And you shall obey His word | 你们应遵从祂 |
[10:27] | and the word of His servants here on Earth, | 以及祂在世上的仆人的话语 |
[10:31] | or you shall feel the pain of His judgment. | 否则你们将体验祂的裁决所带来的痛苦 |
[10:37] | For that is His love. | 因为这便是祂的爱 |
[10:47] | Let this be a lesson to you. | 把这当成一次教训 |
[10:58] | Our Father, who art in heaven… | 我们的在天之父 |
[11:01] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[11:04] | What the actual fuck? | 这他妈是什么鬼 |
[11:09] | Okay, other foot. Thank you. | 好了 另一只脚 谢谢 |
[11:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:15] | Hey, how you feelin’, banana? | 小香蕉 你感觉怎么样 |
[11:17] | – Uh, I’m hungry. – Yeah? That’s good. | -我饿了 -是吗 那就好 |
[11:19] | We are awesome. | 我们非常好 |
[11:23] | All right, two more bites of yogurt, okay? | 好了 再吃两口酸奶 好吗 |
[11:25] | Mango? I want waffles. | 芒果呢 我想吃华夫饼 |
[11:28] | Well, you’re gonna have two more bites of yogurt, | 好了 你再吃两口酸奶 |
[11:29] | and I don’t want any fairy bites, okay? | 可别学仙女吃东西 好吗 |
[11:31] | Uh… Oh, hey, honey, are you going to Walgreens? | 对了 亲爱的 你会去药房吗 |
[11:34] | I was going to. I have to get Tylenol. | 打算去一趟 我得去买泰勒诺 |
[11:35] | – Oh, I need some, uh, deodorant and some batteries. – Okay. | -帮我带点除臭剂和电池 -好的 |
[11:40] | Double As. | 五号电池 |
[11:42] | And I need you to sign the form for my refilling. | 你得帮我签一下续药的表格 |
[11:44] | I’m on my last month, so… | 只剩一个月的量了 所以… |
[11:47] | What, they actually asked to see it? | 什么 他们还真要看吗 |
[11:49] | Yup, there’s a line for “Husband.” | 是的 有一栏写着”丈夫签名” |
[11:52] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[12:03] | I mean, I don’t have to pick them up. | 其实 我可以不拿药 |
[12:07] | You know, at all. | 干脆不吃了 |
[12:14] | You wanna go off? | 你想不做保护措施了 |
[12:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:20] | I think, maybe? | 我觉得 也许可以 |
[12:25] | Maybe? | 也许 |
[12:28] | – Let’s go, Mom. – Okay, pumpkin. | -走吧 妈妈 -好的 小可爱 |
[12:33] | Okay, see you later. | 好了 回见 |
[12:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:39] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[12:44] | Don’t get ’em. Don’t pick ’em up. | 别拿药了 不拿了 |
[12:50] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[12:56] | It’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[12:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:06] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[13:11] | – Let’s go, Mom. – Not bad. | -快走啊 妈妈 -不错啊 |
[13:14] | Okay, I have to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[13:15] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:17] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[13:19] | – Peeping Tom. – Yeah. We’re leaving. | -偷窥狂 -好了 我们走了 |
[13:23] | – Bye. – Oh, my gosh. | -再见 -天啊 |
[13:36] | Such spoiled girls you are. | 你们这些被宠坏的姑娘 |
[13:40] | Such spoiled brats. | 被宠坏的坏孩子 |
[13:44] | He has given you everything, | 祂给了你们一切 |
[13:48] | but when He asks you for your faith, | 可当祂需要你们表现忠诚时 |
[13:52] | you refuse. | 你们却拒绝了 |
[13:59] | You are told | 你们被传达了 |
[14:02] | the will of God, and you say, | 上帝的旨意 而你们却说 |
[14:05] | “I know better.” | “我懂得多” |
[14:11] | Arm up, dear. | 手抬高 亲爱的 |
[14:16] | You say, “I know better than God himself.” | 你们说 “我比上帝懂得更多” |
[14:24] | He loves you. | 祂爱你们 |
[14:27] | He protects you. | 保护你们 |
[14:30] | Don’t you remember what it was like before? | 你们忘了之前的惨境吗 |
[14:39] | Now you are saved. | 现在你们被拯救了 |
[14:42] | Girls, there is more than one kind of freedom. | 姑娘们 自由的形式不止一种 |
[14:47] | There is freedom to and freedom from. | 一种是去追求 一种是被解脱 |
[14:53] | In the days of anarchy, | 在无政府的日子里 |
[14:56] | it was freedom to. | 你们是在追求自由 |
[14:58] | Now, you are being given freedom from. | 现在 你们是得到了解脱 |
[15:03] | That is a gift from God. | 这是上帝的礼物 |
[15:08] | Do not underrate it. | 切勿视之如敝履 |
[15:16] | What? | 什么 |
[15:26] | Offred has been keeping a secret. | 奥芙弗雷德守着一个秘密 |
[15:33] | A most wonderful secret. | 一个绝好的秘密 |
[15:36] | She has been filled with His divine light. | 她体内已怀有主之圣光 |
[15:51] | May we say, “Praise be His mercy”? | 大家一起说”赞美上帝的仁慈” |
[15:56] | Praise be His mercy. | 宜应称颂主之仁慈 |
[15:59] | Praise be His mercy. | 宜应称颂主之仁慈 |
[16:01] | Praise be His mercy. | 宜应称颂主之仁慈 |
[16:06] | Praise be His mercy. | 宜应称颂主之仁慈 |
[16:09] | Praise be His mercy. | 宜应称颂主之仁慈 |
[16:15] | How do we greet a miracle? | 该如何迎接神迹 |
[16:17] | Do we… | 我们 |
[16:19] | Do we whine like sick dogs? | 像病狗一样哀嚎吗 |
[16:22] | Praise be His mercy! | 宜应称颂主之仁慈 |
[16:25] | Praise be His mercy. | 宜应称颂主之仁慈 |
[16:28] | Praise be His mercy. | 宜应称颂主之仁慈 |
[16:31] | Praise be His mercy. | 宜应称颂主之仁慈 |
[16:33] | Praise be His mercy. | 宜应称颂主之仁慈 |
[16:36] | Praise be His mercy indeed! | 确实宜应称颂主的仁慈 |
[17:16] | Get her out of these wet things. | 把她这身湿衣服换下来 |
[17:19] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[19:44] | There’s nothing like hot soup on a rainy day. | 没什么比下雨天喝碗热汤来得舒服了 |
[19:48] | Such a comfort. | 真惬意 |
[19:56] | Dig in. | 喝吧 |
[20:00] | You’re eating for two. | 你现在可是两个人 |
[20:04] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[20:12] | Loss of appetite is common these first few weeks. | 头几周没胃口很正常 |
[20:17] | You just have to make an effort. | 怎么着你也得吃点 |
[20:27] | You have quite an adventure ahead of you. | 后面的日子还很长 |
[20:31] | And we are going to make | 我们会确保 |
[20:31] | sure you get absolutely everything you need. | 你得到应得的照顾 |
[20:36] | Plenty of rest and healthy food. | 充分的休息和健康食品 |
[20:38] | Fresh air, exercise. | 新鲜空气 锻炼 |
[20:42] | You’ll just have to be my very good girl. | 你只用乖乖听话 |
[20:46] | You could do that, can’t you? | 你可以做到的 不是吗 |
[20:49] | ‐ I’ll try, Aunt Lydia. ‐ Good. | -我尽力 莉迪亚嬷嬷 -好 |
[20:53] | We certainly won’t have any more theatrics, will we? | 不会有什么闹剧吧 |
[20:58] | Such nonsense. | 真是胡闹 |
[21:00] | Such a waste of energy. And for what? | 白白浪费精力 为了什么 |
[21:02] | For nothing. | 徒然 |
[21:04] | Janine isn’t nothing. | 珍妮不是徒然 |
[21:08] | No, she most certainly is not. | 对 她当然不是 |
[21:16] | Do you think you’ve done her a kindness? | 你觉得你是帮了她一把吗 |
[21:21] | She could have gone to God quickly, | 她本可以很快去见上帝 |
[21:23] | surrounded by her friends. | 和她的朋友们在一起 |
[21:28] | Friends don’t stone their friends to death. | 朋友不会对彼此用石刑 |
[21:35] | Janine is on her way to the Colonies. | 珍妮被送去殖民地了 |
[21:38] | She will suffer because of you. | 因为你她将备受折磨 |
[21:42] | Every Handmaid who followed you into disobedience | 所有跟着你违背命令的使女 |
[21:45] | will face the consequences, but not you. | 都会接受惩罚 但你不会 |
[21:49] | You are with child. You are protected. | 你怀了身孕 受到保护了 |
[21:53] | But you know that. | 但你很清楚这点 |
[21:57] | Such a brave girl, aren’t you? | 你真是个勇敢的姑娘 不是吗 |
[21:59] | Standing in defiance, | 奋起反抗 |
[22:02] | but risking nothing. | 但可全身而退 |
[22:06] | Now eat. | 快吃吧 |
[22:30] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[23:03] | A walk, then. | 那就去走走 |
[23:57] | Pleasant evening, Ofwyatt. | 晚上好 奥芙怀亚特 |
[24:01] | Ofwyatt was having a hard time at home. | 奥芙怀亚特在家日子很不好过 |
[24:04] | She was very defiant. | 她很放肆 |
[24:07] | She drank drain cleaner which is terrible. | 她喝了很脏的通渠水 |
[24:11] | Ofwyatt endangered her child. | 奥芙怀亚特危及了她腹中的孩子 |
[24:14] | This we simply cannot abide. | 我们无法容忍这种事 |
[24:18] | Offred, if you choose to be difficult, | 奥芙弗雷德 如果你不配合 |
[24:22] | I will be forced to make arrangements. | 我只能被迫做出相应的安排了 |
[24:26] | Nine months can feel like quite a long time. | 九个月也可以很漫长 |
[24:32] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[24:39] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[24:44] | Well, shall we get you something to eat, then? | 那我们去给你准备些吃的吧 |
[24:52] | Yes, Aunt Lydia. | 好的 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[24:54] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[25:50] | Line up! | 站好队了 |
[25:53] | Three rows. | 排成三排 |
[25:56] | Hands behind your back. | 手背到后面 |
[26:03] | Stand up straight. | 站直了 |
[26:12] | Eyes front. | 眼睛看前方 |
[26:14] | Straight line. | 排成直队 |
[26:16] | Move up. | 向前来一点 |
[26:20] | This is not a straight line. | 队没站直 |
[26:40] | Ofrobert, | 奥芙罗伯特 |
[26:43] | you’re first. | 你先来 |
[26:45] | Please. | 请 |
[27:02] | No! | 不 |
[27:03] | No! No, no, no. | 不 不要 不要 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. | 对不起 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[27:07] | – I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. Please… – You girls. | -对不起 莉迪亚嬷嬷 -你们这些姑娘 |
[27:09] | So willful and full of apologies | 如此任性妄为 承担后果的时候 |
[27:12] | when it comes time to pay the Piper. | 又满口抱歉 |
[27:15] | No, no, no. No! No! | 不 不 不要 |
[27:18] | Ofrobert. | 奥芙罗伯特 |
[27:20] | Ofrobert. | 奥芙罗伯特 |
[27:22] | I know, dear. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[27:24] | But it’s as shameful for me as well. | 这对我来说也是可耻的 |
[27:27] | But only in suffering | 但只有在苦难中 |
[27:31] | will we find grace. | 我们才能找到恩典 |
[27:32] | Please, please don’t. | 求你了 不要 |
[27:35] | No. | 不 |
[27:38] | No. | 不 |
[28:46] | June. | 琼 |
[28:49] | You’ve been buzzing. | 有人找你 |
[28:50] | Antorio, thanks. | 谢谢 安东里奥 |
[28:52] | Did you set the thing with, uh, his boss? | 你和他老板安排好了吗 |
[28:54] | Uh, yeah, I’m waiting for a call back. | 嗯 我在等回话 |
[28:56] | Hey, how’s the draft? | 草稿写得怎么样了 |
[28:58] | It’s good. Changes are helping. | 不错 改变也是有益的 |
[29:00] | Agricultural economics, in early modern Spain and Portugal. | 近代早期西班牙和葡萄牙的农业经济 |
[29:03] | That’s, um… That’s sexy. | 这… 很性感嘛 |
[29:05] | – Shit. – What? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
[29:07] | It’s my daughter’s school. | 是我女儿学校打来的 |
[29:12] | Hello, you’ve reached Madison Grand Elementary School. | 您好 这里是麦迪逊小学 |
[29:14] | If you know the extension… | 如果您知道分机号 |
[29:20] | Madison Grand Elementary School. | 您好 麦迪逊小学 |
[29:22] | Hi, this is June Osborn. | 我是琼·奥斯本 |
[29:25] | Um, you called me. | 您给我打过电话 |
[29:26] | My daughter is Hannah Bankole. | 我女儿是汉娜·班科莱 |
[29:28] | Oh. Okay, Mrs. Bankole. | 好的 班科莱太太 |
[29:29] | I’m afraid Hannah isn’t feeling very well this morning. | 汉娜今天早上不太舒服 |
[29:32] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[29:33] | Can I speak to Mrs. Danjee? | 我能和丹吉老师通话吗 |
[29:35] | She was running a temperature. | 她发烧了 |
[29:37] | Um, 101.1. | 38.4度 |
[29:40] | Crap! Okay. | 该死 好吧 |
[29:41] | She was a little warm when she woke up. | 早上她醒的时候有点发热 |
[29:43] | I gave her some Tylenol to break it down. | 我给她吃了泰诺退烧 |
[29:45] | A child is required to be fever free for 48 hours | 儿童需要48小时无发热症状 |
[29:48] | before she can return to school. | 才能回到学校 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry. I’m leaving now. | 抱歉 我现在就去 |
[29:52] | Um, can you tell Mrs. Danjee | 你能让丹吉老师 |
[29:54] | to tell Hannah I’ll be there in, like, 15 minutes? | 告诉汉娜我大概15分钟到那儿吗 |
[29:57] | Mrs. Bankole, Hannah isn’t here. | 班科莱太太 汉娜不在学校 |
[29:59] | When we couldn’t reach you, we called an ambulance. | 我们联系不上你 就叫了救护车 |
[30:03] | She has a fever. | 她只是发烧了 |
[30:04] | The state has policies. We can’t take any chances. | 国家有政策 我们不能冒险 |
[30:11] | Which hospital? | 哪家医院 |
[30:12] | University Children’s. | 大学儿童医院 |
[30:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:23] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操 操 操 |
[30:42] | Mummy! | 妈妈 |
[30:44] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[30:45] | Hey, muffin, | 小宝贝 |
[30:48] | how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[30:49] | – Yucky. – I know. I’m sorry, baby. | -不舒服 -我知道 对不起宝贝 |
[30:52] | How is she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[30:53] | She’s fab. | 她很好 |
[30:55] | Her fever’s still a little elevated. | 她的体温还是有点高 |
[30:57] | The doctor will come talk to you in a bit, | 医生会过来跟你谈谈 |
[30:59] | but it’s probably just a virus. | 但可能只是病毒的原因 |
[31:01] | We’re still waiting on a few blood tests, | 我们还在等几项验血结果 |
[31:03] | and then she can go home. | 然后就可以回家了 |
[31:04] | – Oh, thank God. Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢天谢地 谢谢你 -没事 |
[31:07] | I do have a few quick questions for you, Mrs. Bankole. | 我要简单问你几个问题 班科莱太太 |
[31:10] | June Osborn. Sure. | 琼·奥斯本 当然可以 |
[31:12] | Hannah, I’m gonna steal your mommy for five minutes, all right? | 汉娜 我要把妈妈偷走五分钟 好吗 |
[31:16] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[31:17] | – I’ll be right back, sweetie, okay? – Okay. | -我很快就回来 亲爱的 -好 |
[31:28] | – Sorry, I’m just letting my husband know. – Oh, yeah. | -抱歉 我跟我丈夫说一声 -好的 |
[31:30] | Thank you so much for taking care of her. | 谢谢你照顾她 |
[31:33] | Oh, she’s so sweet. | 她很乖 |
[31:35] | ‐ You’re really blessed. ‐ I am. | -你真是幸运 -是的 |
[31:38] | She’s your biological child? | 她是你亲生的吗 |
[31:39] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[31:43] | The school was having a hard time reaching you today. | 学校今天一直联系不上你 |
[31:46] | I was at work. My cell was in my bag. | 我在上班 手机放包里了 |
[31:49] | I understand. You work full‐time? | 我能理解 你的工作是全职的吗 |
[31:51] | I went back about ten months after Hannah was born. | 汉娜满十个月的时候我才重回岗位 |
[31:54] | That must’ve been hard to leave her. | 离开她上班一定很难过 |
[31:59] | It still is. | 现在还是 |
[32:01] | You’re husband works full‐time as well? | 你丈夫的工作也是全职吗 |
[32:03] | ‐ Yup. ‐ And where is he today? | -是的 -他今天去哪儿了 |
[32:05] | Uh, he’s, uh, at a job site in Quincy. | 他在昆西上班 |
[32:09] | He should be getting back. There’s probably traffic. | 应该回来了 可能路上有点堵 |
[32:12] | What kind of arrangements do you have | 孩子不上学在家的时候 |
[32:14] | to take care of your child if she has to stay home from school? | 你们怎么照顾她呢 |
[32:17] | How do you mean? | 你为什么这么问 |
[32:19] | If she’s sick. | 假如她生病了 |
[32:21] | I stay home with her or my husband does. | 我或者我老公留在家陪她 |
[32:23] | You have to miss work then? | 那你们就得旷工了 |
[32:26] | I miss work. | 我旷工 |
[32:28] | Can I go be with my daughter now? | 我可以去陪我女儿了吗 |
[32:29] | Did you medicate Hannah this morning to lower her fever? | 今天早上你给汉娜吃了退烧药吗 |
[32:36] | She was just a little warm so I gave her some Tylenol. | 她只是体温有点高 我给她吃了泰诺 |
[32:38] | Did you medicate her to bypass the school’s fever policy? | 你是给她吃药来绕过学校的发烧政策吗 |
[32:42] | So you wouldn’t have to miss work today? | 这样你今天就不用翘班了 |
[32:48] | She was just… | 她只是… |
[32:50] | She was a little warm. She wasn’t sick. | 她只是体温有点高 她没生病 |
[32:52] | Apparently she was. | 她当然病了 |
[32:58] | I understand, Mrs. Bankole. | 我能理解 班科莱太太 |
[33:02] | We have busy lives. | 大家工作都很忙 |
[33:05] | But children are so precious. | 但孩子是最珍贵的 |
[33:08] | We have to make certain that they are in a safe home environment | 必须要保证孩子和靠谱的父母生活在 |
[33:12] | with fit parents. | 安全的家庭里 |
[33:17] | We just have a few more questions, Mrs. Bankole. | 我们还有几个问题 班科莱太太 |
[33:21] | ‐ Osborne. ‐ Excuse me? | -奥斯本 -什么 |
[33:24] | It’s my name. June Osborne. | 我叫琼·奥斯本 |
[33:28] | What are your questions? | 你的问题是什么 |
[33:57] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[33:59] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[34:03] | So, you’re all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:09] | Yes, Mrs. Waterford. | 没事 沃特福德太太 |
[34:11] | Well, that’s very good news. | 那真是好消息 |
[34:20] | I’d like to be clear. | 我得跟你说清楚 |
[34:24] | I will not have any more recalcitrance. | 我不想再看到任何反抗 |
[34:29] | All of your disruptions, | 你所有的挑拨离间 |
[34:32] | and all of your games and your secrets, | 你的游戏 你的秘密 |
[34:33] | all of that smart‐girl bullshit is finished. | 你的那些鬼把戏都结束了 |
[34:36] | Do you understand me? | 听明白我的意思了吗 |
[34:44] | Don’t get upset, Serena. | 别生气 塞丽娜 |
[34:48] | It’s bad for the baby. | 这样对宝宝不好 |
[34:51] | Well, isn’t this a happy day? | 今天难道不值得高兴吗 |
[34:54] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[34:56] | A happy day for all of us. | 属于我们所有人的快乐一天 |
[34:58] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[35:00] | ‐ Shall we? ‐ Let’s see what we can see. | -开始吧 -我们来看看能看到什么 |
[35:12] | Try to relax, honey. You’ll feel a little pressure. | 放松点 亲爱的 你会感觉到一点点压力 |
[35:18] | Now, it’s still very early, so we won’t hear a heartbeat. | 因为现在还是早期 还听不到心跳声 |
[35:23] | But if we’re lucky… | 但如果我们够幸运… |
[35:25] | There. | 这里 |
[35:26] | There’s some pronounced endometrial thickening | 这里就是我们要看的 |
[35:28] | which is just what we want to see. | 子宫内膜 |
[35:31] | And there is your child. | 这是你们的孩子 |
[35:40] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[35:47] | That is the gestational sack, | 这是妊娠囊 |
[35:50] | and that is your baby, Mrs. Waterford. | 这就是你的宝宝 沃特福德太太 |
[35:57] | God has created a new soul. | 上帝创造了崭新的灵魂 |
[36:08] | Praised be His mercy. | 宜应称颂主之仁慈 |
[36:12] | All righty, then. | 一切正常 |
[36:15] | Blessings to the proud parents. | 祝福光荣的父母 |
[36:20] | We have a few things to go over. | 我们还需要谈谈 |
[36:27] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[36:45] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[36:48] | Thanks. Under His eye. | 谢谢 愿主明察 |
[36:55] | Godspeed, June. | 一路顺风 琼 |
[41:17] | Yes, I am taking command of all your units. | 是的 我要指挥你们所有的部队 |
[41:22] | I understand, | 我明白 |
[41:23] | but the missing Handmaid is with child. | 但失踪的使女怀孕了 |
[41:25] | Right now, she is the only priority. | 现在 她是唯一要务 |
[44:08] | – Can you turn that down? – Sorry. | -可以小点声吗 -抱歉 |
[44:10] | Let’s take your shoes off. | 把鞋脱掉吧 |
[44:12] | Hey, banana. | 小香蕉 |
[44:15] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[44:16] | Crappy. | 很糟糕 |
[44:21] | – What is that? – It’s the Capitol. | -那是什么 -国会大厦 |
[44:24] | Twenty or thirty guys with machine guns just… | 二三十个举着机关枪的人 |
[44:26] | They just started shooting from the galleries. | 突然从美术馆开始向外射击 |
[44:28] | It… It just happened. | 刚…刚刚发生的 |
[44:30] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[44:33] | They don’t know how many were killed. | 还不知道有多少人遇害 |
[44:35] | It’s… It’s a lot. | 很…很多 |
[44:38] | – Hey. Sweetie. Sweetie, come on. – Mommy. | -亲爱的 亲爱的 过来 -妈妈 |
[44:41] | – You gotta get up now. – I want Mommy. | -你得起来了 -我要妈妈 |
[44:45] | Okay, baby. | 宝贝 |
[44:50] | I’ll take her. Okay, I’ll take her. Come on. | 我送她去 我送她去睡 走吧 |
[44:54] | Come on, sweetie. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[45:03] | You wanna get into bed? | 上床吧 |
[45:28] | June. | 琼 |
[45:29] | – June. June. – What? | -琼 琼 -怎么了 |
[45:34] | It’s the White House. There’s been some kind of explosion. | 白宫那边 发生了爆炸 |
[45:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:40] | – What is happening? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -不知道 |
[45:43] | Mommy, stay. | 妈妈 别走 |
[45:47] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[45:56] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[46:04] | Okay, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[46:07] | Okay, scooch. | 挪一下 |
[46:16] | I don’t feel good. | 我好难受 |
[46:18] | I hate this day. | 我讨厌这一天 |
[46:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:22] | Just try to sleep, okay? | 快睡吧 好吗 |
[46:24] | You’ll stay? | 你不走吧 |
[46:27] | I’ll stay. | 我不走 |
[47:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[47:39] | Stay inside. | 待在屋里 |
[47:41] | Someone will come for you. | 会有人来接你 |
[47:42] | Go in grace. | 感恩离去 |
[47:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[48:37] | – Where are we? – Back Bay. | -我们在哪里 -后湾区 |
[48:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[48:41] | Looking for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[48:44] | Get undressed. | 把衣服脱了 |
[48:54] | Put these on. We need to cut your hair. | 穿上这个 你得把头发剪掉 |
[49:08] | Can’t get you out of the city. | 没办法把你弄出城去 |
[49:10] | Not yet. | 暂时不行 |
[49:13] | Someone will come get you. | 会有人来接你的 |
[49:16] | They have a place you can stay. | 你可以待在他们那里 |
[49:19] | Until it’s safe to move. | 直到可以安全转移 |
[49:22] | It won’t be too long. I promise. | 不会等很久的 我保证 |
[51:08] | June, your hair. | 琼 你的头发 |
[54:13] | My name is June Osborne. | 我叫琼·奥斯本 |
[54:16] | I’m from Brooklyn, Massachusetts. | 我来自马萨诸塞州 布鲁克林 |
[54:19] | I am 34 years old. | 我34岁 |
[54:22] | I stand 5’3″ in bare feet. | 我的净身高是一米六 |
[54:24] | I weigh 120 pounds. | 我的体重是55公斤 |
[54:27] | I have viable ovaries. | 我的卵巢功能正常 |
[54:29] | I’m five weeks pregnant. | 我有五周的身孕 |
[54:32] | I am… free. | 我…自由了 |