时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Don’t spit that out! | 不许吐出来 |
[00:06] | Mrs. Keyes is safe in custody. | 凯耶斯太太被拘留了 她很安全 |
[00:08] | We have a situation. | 我们遇到了一个情况 |
[00:10] | A fugitive Handmaid captured in Chicago. | 在芝加哥抓到了一个逃亡的使女 |
[00:12] | Do with her what you will. | 她就随你处置了 |
[00:14] | Aunt Lydia, please. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 求你 |
[00:15] | Just don’t send me back into service. | 不要再送我回去做使女了 |
[00:17] | I’d rather die here. | 我情愿死在这 |
[00:19] | Whatever are we going to do with you? | 我们该拿你怎么办呢 |
[00:22] | Anger is necessary to heal. | 愤怒对于疗愈是必要的 |
[00:24] | But we can’t live there. | 但我们不能沉湎于此 |
[00:26] | Why does healing have to be the only goal? | 为什么非要把治愈当做唯一目标 |
[00:28] | Why can’t we be as furious as we feel? | 我们为什么不能正视自己的愤怒 |
[00:31] | With Offred now in Canada, we can’t be naive about that. | 奥芙弗雷德身在加拿大 事情不能想得太简单 |
[00:37] | She could put us both away for the maximum sentence | 她可以让我们俩都面临最高刑罚 |
[00:39] | and prevent you from being a mother to your son. | 也能阻止你亲自抚养自己的儿子 |
[00:41] | We need to drop our fight. | 我们必须停止争斗 |
[00:43] | My name is June Osborn. | 我叫琼·奥斯本 |
[00:45] | Fred Waterford and Serena Joy | 弗雷德·沃特福德和塞丽娜·乔伊 |
[00:47] | imprisoned me, beat me, and raped me. | 监禁 殴打并强奸了我 |
[00:52] | The underground resistance movement in Gilead | 基列国的地下反抗运动 |
[00:54] | provided the means for me to escape. | 为我提供了逃跑途径 |
[00:57] | I couldn’t leave my daughter Hannah behind. | 我无法留下我的女儿汉娜 |
[00:59] | So I stayed. | 于是我留下了 |
[01:01] | To bring her back to her father. | 把她带回来 回到她爸爸身边 |
[01:08] | I’m her mother. | 我是她的母亲 |
[01:10] | It is my job to protect her. | 保护她是我的职责 |
[01:12] | And I failed. | 但我失败了 |
[01:18] | Luke, I need to tell you about the last time I saw Hannah. | 卢克 我要告诉你我最后一次见汉娜的事 |
[02:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:10] | Luke, I’m… | 卢克 我 |
[02:14] | ‐ I’m so sorry. ‐ No. | -很抱歉 -不 |
[02:16] | They put Hannah in that situation. | 是他们让汉娜陷入那种境地 |
[02:19] | Those fucking animals. | 那帮禽兽 |
[02:22] | Whatever happened there, | 无论在那边发生什么 |
[02:24] | that is on them, that is not on you. | 都是他们的错 不是你的 |
[02:31] | She’s safe now. | 她现在安全了 |
[02:35] | Nick told me she’s back home. | 尼克告诉我她回家了 |
[02:41] | She’s home? | 她回家了 |
[02:43] | Home is here. Home is here with us. | 家在这 我们就是家 |
[02:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:52] | We have to find her and bring her to Canada. | 我们要找到她 把她带到加拿大 |
[02:58] | How? | 怎么做 |
[03:03] | How do we do that from here? | 我们在这能做什么 |
[03:07] | We can do it. | 我们可以的 |
[03:10] | We can do it together. | 我们一起可以的 |
[03:12] | Hey, June. June… | 琼 琼 |
[03:17] | I promise you. | 我答应你 |
[03:19] | We can do it together. | 我们一起就能成功 |
[03:25] | Let me show you what I’ve tried so far. | 给你看我到目前为止都做了些什么 |
[03:31] | Yeah, I leaned on everyone in the Embassy. | 是的 我对大使馆的每个人都施压了 |
[03:34] | They run when they see me now. | 他们现在见我就跑 |
[03:36] | This is our lawsuits that went nowhere. | 这是我们没有任何进展的官司 |
[03:39] | This is info from activists in the underground. | 这是地下活动人士的信息 |
[03:41] | These are interviews with people who escaped. | 这些是逃出来的人接受的采访 |
[03:44] | You did all this? | 这些都是你做的吗 |
[03:47] | There’s not a day that went by that I shouldn’t have done more. | 我每天都觉得自己应该做更多 |
[03:56] | What’s goin’ on? Why’s all this out? | 发生什么了 为什么都拿出来 |
[03:59] | I told Luke about the last time I saw her. | 我告诉卢克我最后一次见她的事 |
[04:02] | He knows everything now. About Hannah. | 他现在知道关于汉娜的一切了 |
[04:06] | Yeah, I got a VIP on my side now. | 没错 现在有重要人物站我这边了 |
[04:09] | Well, you got 86 kids outta Gilead. | 你帮86个孩子逃出基列国 |
[04:13] | You have power. Use it. | 你有权力 就要利用起来 |
[04:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | Okay, so we bang on every door again, | 那么我们再去挨家挨户敲门 |
[04:25] | and we call up anyone that could be of use in Toronto. | 打电话给多伦多能用上的人脉 |
[04:28] | Okay, who has the best resources? | 好 谁有最好的资源 |
[04:30] | I mean, nobody so far. Not in Canada. | 目前没人 在加拿大没有 |
[04:36] | What about someone new? | 找新的人脉怎么样 |
[04:39] | In Gilead. | 在基列国 |
[05:00] | Hello, June Osborn. | 你好 琼·奥斯本 |
[05:03] | And hello, Canada. | 你好 加拿大 |
[05:07] | Thank you for taking the call. | 谢谢你接电话 |
[05:09] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[05:11] | Oh, I’m peachy. The weather’s fine, too. | 我好极了 天气也很好 |
[05:14] | You must want something. | 你肯定有所求 |
[05:17] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[05:20] | It’s about getting Hannah. | 救出汉娜 |
[05:25] | Again with this? | 又是这事 |
[05:27] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[05:29] | Yeah, and you’re Mother of the Year. | 是 你是年度最佳母亲 |
[05:31] | What a nightmare you’ve been for her. | 你对她来说是多么可怕的噩梦 |
[05:34] | Just leave the poor kid alone. | 放过那个可怜的孩子吧 |
[05:37] | She needs to be with me and her father. | 她需要跟我和她的父亲在一起 |
[05:39] | Does she? Honestly. Does she, June? | 是吗 说实话 她真的需要吗 琼 |
[05:45] | ‐ She has a lovely home‐‐ ‐ That is not her home! | -她有个可爱的家 -那不是她家 |
[05:48] | It’s all she knows. You wanna rip her out of there? | 她只知道这个家 你想把她生生夺走吗 |
[05:51] | No one will love her like we do. | 没人会像我们这样爱她 |
[05:57] | Your love fucks people up. | 你的爱让人们痛不欲生 |
[06:01] | You’re a fountain of heartache and trouble. | 你就是苦痛和磨难的源泉 |
[06:08] | But you’ll be happy to know that, uh, your friend is okay. | 但你听到这个消息会开心 你朋友没事 |
[06:12] | What friend? | 什么朋友 |
[06:14] | The one with the eye patch. | 戴眼罩的那个 |
[06:20] | Janine? | 珍妮 |
[06:24] | She is safe and sound at The Red Center. | 她在红色感化中心安然无事 |
[06:32] | No, she’s… | 不 她 |
[06:35] | Fuck. No. | 该死 不 |
[06:37] | Indeed she is. | 她确实没事 |
[06:40] | She’s got a roof over her head, three meals a day, | 她有遮风挡雨的住所 还有一日三餐 |
[06:43] | and Aunt Lydia to tuck her in at night. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷晚上会给她盖被子 |
[07:00] | Okay, look, | 好 听着 |
[07:02] | the Americans will push to revise Section 22B | 如果你能帮我的话 美国人将推动修改 |
[07:07] | in Canada’s Trade Agreement with Gilead if you help me. | 加拿大与基列国的贸易协定第22B条 |
[07:12] | The Americans don’t have a pot to piss in. | 美国人压根就没钱 |
[07:15] | They still think they can boss around the Canadians. | 他们还觉得自己能对加拿大人指手画脚 |
[07:18] | No, you have to do better. | 不 这么做不够 |
[07:25] | Tell you what. | 要不这样吧 |
[07:27] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我跟你做个交易 |
[07:30] | I’ll get you Hannah | 我给你汉娜 |
[07:32] | if you get me ten of the kids you flew out of here. | 只要你能给我十个你送出去的孩子 |
[07:37] | I hear a lot of them are struggling. | 我听说他们很多人都很痛苦 |
[07:40] | They miss their parents in Gilead. | 他们想念在基列国的父母 |
[07:46] | You know we’re never giving those children back. | 你知道我们永远不会把那些孩子还回去 |
[07:49] | Come on. That’s how you negotiate? | 拜托 你就这么跟人谈判吗 |
[07:52] | The June I know would bargain, at least, to save her daughter. | 我认识的琼为了救女儿 起码会讨价还价一下 |
[07:57] | Say, five of those kids for Hannah? | 比如 五个孩子换汉娜 |
[08:10] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[08:14] | No. | 不行 |
[08:20] | You’ve gone soft in Toronto. | 你在多伦多变心软了 |
[08:23] | Must be all that maple syrup. | 肯定是枫糖浆喝多了 |
[08:26] | We love her. | 我们爱她 |
[08:33] | We are her family. | 我们才是她的家人 |
[08:40] | Joseph, I know you are a good man. | 约瑟夫 我知道你是个好人 |
[08:48] | I’ve heard they’re hard to find. | 我听说好人不好找 |
[08:56] | Now is not the time for me to stir up any trouble. | 我现在可不能引起任何麻烦 |
[08:59] | I promise you that we will do everything | 我保证我们会竭尽全力 |
[09:02] | that we can to protect you… | 保护你 |
[09:06] | June, you’re free. | 琼 你自由了 |
[09:10] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[09:14] | Try to be grateful for that and move on. | 学会感恩 好好生活吧 |
[09:22] | If you can. | 如果可以的话 |
[09:59] | Such childish nonsense. | 真是幼稚 |
[10:01] | Wasting everyone’s time. | 浪费大家的时间 |
[10:04] | You have been given a precious gift, dear. | 你被赐予了珍贵的天赋 亲爱的 |
[10:07] | A second chance to serve God. | 你有了第二次侍奉主的机会 |
[10:11] | To atone for all the trouble you’ve caused. | 可以弥补你之前惹的麻烦 |
[10:44] | Now, be a good girl and eat. | 好了 乖乖吃东西 |
[10:52] | It is so hard to be good | 之前有个那么坏的榜样 |
[10:55] | when you’ve had such a bad example. | 想变好实在不容易 |
[11:01] | Esther, you must cleanse yourself | 埃丝特 你得净化自己 |
[11:05] | of those corrupting influences. | 摆脱那些不良影响 |
[11:07] | You must be strong. | 你必须坚强 |
[11:51] | Janine. | 珍妮 |
[11:53] | Esther has had a little accident. | 埃丝特不小心弄洒了 |
[11:56] | ‐ Clean it up? ‐ Yes, Aunt Lydia. | -你收拾一下吧 -好的 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[12:00] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[12:03] | God loves us for our labors. | 上帝因我们的劳作而爱我们 |
[12:22] | It’s another jersey. | 又是一件毛衣 |
[12:24] | The home team. | 这边的人送的 |
[12:26] | See how the people embrace us now. | 看看人们现在多欢迎我们 |
[12:30] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[12:32] | “For the future Commander.” | “给未来的大主教” |
[12:38] | His father’s son. Ah, isn’t that clever? | 他父亲的儿子 很有想法吧 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry. It’s just not the baby shower | 抱歉 这跟我想象的新生儿送礼会 |
[12:45] | that I had imagined. | 不太一样 |
[12:46] | I know, but take comfort in their support. | 我知道 但为他们的支持感到安慰吧 |
[12:50] | These people understand our mission was pure. | 这些人明白我们的任务是纯粹的 |
[12:54] | Our baby inspires them. | 我们的孩子鼓舞了他们 |
[12:56] | Look. | 看 |
[13:00] | We’re “beacons of hope.” | 我们是”希望的灯塔” |
[13:03] | Read this. | 你看看 |
[13:06] | Am I allowed now? | 我现在能看了吗 |
[13:11] | Now that nobody’s watching? | 现在没人在看着 |
[13:17] | I’ve made mistakes. | 以前是我错了 |
[13:20] | If only we could start over. | 要是我们能从头来过就好了 |
[13:22] | Well, we can’t, Fred. Here we are. | 不可能的 弗雷德 已经这样了 |
[13:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:28] | Well, God has a plan for us. | 上帝对我们有安排 |
[13:31] | You must carry on, raise our boy. | 你必须坚持 抚养我们的儿子 |
[13:36] | Spread the Lord’s word. Yeah, they’re ready to listen. | 传播主的话语 他们准备好聆听了 |
[13:42] | You know, the world should hear your voice again. | 世界应该再次听到你的声音 |
[13:48] | Write a book. | 写本书吧 |
[13:51] | You’ve done it before. | 你以前就写过 |
[14:01] | We must be patient. | 我们得耐心点 |
[14:03] | We can’t let her starve herself. | 我们不能让她这么饿着自己 |
[14:05] | It could impact her ability to conceive. | 可能会影响她的生育能力 |
[14:08] | That girl needs another correction to encourage her. | 得给那姑娘再来一次矫正 好鼓励她 |
[14:13] | Perhaps you’re right. She’s been so defiant. | 也许你是对的 她太反叛了 |
[14:19] | I say restraints and a feeding tube, | 要我说就把她绑起来用喂食管 |
[14:21] | so she gets the proper nutrition. | 好让她得到该有的营养 |
[14:24] | I don’t see why she needs her tongue. | 我不明白还留着她的舌头干什么 |
[14:26] | She won’t use it. | 反正她也不用 |
[14:31] | It’s all right, dear. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[14:32] | Why don’t you go into the kitchen | 你先去厨房吧 |
[14:34] | and see if they need your help. | 看看他们需不需要帮忙 |
[14:36] | Yes, Aunt Lydia. Sorry. Thank you. | 好的 莉迪亚嬷嬷 抱歉 谢谢 |
[14:45] | She means well. | 她也是好意 |
[14:46] | She’s trying. | 她是想帮忙 |
[14:50] | ‐ She’s been very helpful. ‐ Yes. | -她一直挺有用的 -是的 |
[14:53] | Yes. Such a lovely, fruitful girl. | 对 真是个可爱而多产的姑娘 |
[14:56] | We can’t keep her here forever. | 我们不能永远把她留在这里 |
[14:59] | Yes, I agree. | 我同意 |
[15:01] | We will find an appropriate posting for her. Soon. | 我们会给她找个合适的派驻家庭 很快 |
[15:07] | Except, what Commander would want a girl with her history? | 只是 她那种历史 有哪个大主教会想要她 |
[15:13] | Any family would be blessed to have Janine! | 任何家庭能拥有珍妮都是种福气 |
[15:16] | She has given two beautiful children to Gilead! | 她已经为基列国奉献了两个漂亮的孩子 |
[15:19] | Exactly why she should be sent to the Breeding Colonies | 所以她更应该被送去繁殖殖民地 |
[15:21] | as was the original plan. | 我们原本也是这么计划的 |
[15:23] | We mustn’t forget how valuable she has been in this district. | 我们不能忘了她在这里发挥了多大作用 |
[15:29] | If it hadn’t been for Janine’s intervention, | 如果不是珍妮的干预 |
[15:30] | that poor Putnam child would never have survived. | 帕特南家那可怜的孩子根本活不下来 |
[15:34] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[15:36] | But any special treatment, consider the precedent. | 但要是给她特殊待遇 想想她的前史 |
[15:41] | Thank you for your suggestions. | 感谢你的建议 |
[15:43] | I will give them careful consideration… | 我会仔细考虑她的前史 |
[15:48] | then make my decision. | 然后再做决定 |
[15:54] | This chicken is dry. | 这鸡真柴 |
[16:08] | Thank you for the tea. | 谢谢你给我送茶来 |
[16:22] | You’ll be all right, dear. I’ll take care of you. | 你不会有事的 亲爱的 我会照顾你 |
[16:32] | Um, actually, I wanted to say something. | 其实 我想跟您说点事 |
[16:36] | About Mrs. Keyes. Esther. Sorry. | 关于凯耶斯太太 是埃丝特 抱歉 |
[16:43] | She’s not as tough as you think. | 她没有您想的那么顽强 |
[16:44] | She’s just acting that way because she’s scared. | 她只是装成那样 因为她害怕 |
[16:51] | She had a really hard life on the farm. | 她在农场过着非常苦的日子 |
[16:55] | She was abused, | 她遭到了虐待 |
[16:56] | not just by her husband, but by a lot of men. | 不是被她丈夫 而是被很多男人 |
[17:01] | I just think you should know that. | 我只是觉得应该让您知道 |
[17:05] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[17:10] | Well, we have tried to be understanding with her. | 我们已经尽量体谅她了 |
[17:14] | She is a difficult girl. | 她很棘手 |
[17:21] | Maybe she needs to feel safe here. | 也许她只是需要在这里找到安全感 |
[17:27] | Like, if she’s refusing to eat, | 比如 如果她拒绝吃东西 |
[17:28] | maybe if someone told her what would happen | 也许能找个人去告诉她 如果不服从 |
[17:32] | if you don’t obey? | 将会有什么后果 |
[17:37] | I just think she deserves a chance before you… | 我只是觉得应该先给她个机会再 |
[17:52] | I will put Esther’s correction on hold. | 我会暂缓对埃丝特的 |
[17:58] | For now. | 矫正 |
[18:01] | Thank you, Aunt Lydia. | 谢谢 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[18:04] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢您了 |
[18:07] | Perhaps she would benefit from your unique perspective. | 也许她会从你独到的见解中受益 |
[18:12] | Why don’t you bring her breakfast tomorrow? | 不如你明天给她带早饭 |
[18:15] | You two can have a little chat. | 你们俩可以聊一下 |
[18:19] | ‘Kay. | 好的 |
[19:47] | I was thinking about what happened with Lawrence. | 我在想劳伦斯的事情 |
[19:56] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I really tried‐‐ | 对不起 我真的努力 |
[19:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I get it. | 不不不不不不不 我懂得 |
[19:59] | He’s a fuckin’ asshole. | 他就是一混球 |
[20:01] | Uh, but there’s, um… | 但是 |
[20:03] | There’s someone else who I think could help. | 应该还有别人可以帮上忙 |
[20:09] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[20:13] | ‘Cause he knew that Hannah had gone back to the Mackenzies, | 因为他知道汉娜回到麦肯锡夫妇家了 |
[20:17] | and, uh, so he might know where she lives, | 他可能知道她住在哪里 |
[20:21] | or he could find out. | 或者他可以查出来 |
[20:31] | Yeah. I mean, maybe. I… | 是这样 也许吧 |
[20:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:37] | He’s a Commander now, right? Big man. He’s got access. | 他是大主教对吧 大人物 有法子 |
[20:40] | So, we should probably ask him before that changes. | 所以我们或许应该趁他在位问问他 |
[20:44] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:57] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 没错 |
[21:00] | Maybe Tuello could set up a call. | 也许图埃洛可以安排通话 |
[21:02] | So you think Nick would help? | 你觉得尼克会帮忙吗 |
[21:10] | I think he would do anything for me and for Nichole. | 我认为他会为我和妮可做任何事 |
[21:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:23] | I don’t think you should call, | 我认为你不该打电话 |
[21:26] | with people listening and stuff. You should… | 大家能听到 你应该 |
[21:28] | It’d probably be better just to meet him in person. | 可能跟他面对面会谈会更好 |
[21:32] | You know, just make it safe. Someplace protected. | 只是为了安全起见 某个受保护的地方 |
[21:35] | Right? | 你觉得呢 |
[21:39] | You want me to meet up with Nick? | 你要我跟尼克面对面 |
[21:42] | No. No, I don’t want you to meet with Nick. | 不不 我不想你跟尼克面对面 |
[21:50] | But you said he’d do anything for you. | 但你说他会为你做任何事 |
[21:52] | So, this is our best chance to get Hannah. And so… | 所以这是我们救出汉娜最好的机会 |
[22:00] | I think you should take Nichole with you. | 我觉得你应该带上妮可 |
[22:06] | How’s he gonna say no to you if you bring him his daughter? | 如果你带上他的女儿 他怎么会拒绝呢 |
[22:17] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:32] | I think we have to try everything. | 我认为我们应该尝试所有可能 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:38] | For Hannah. | 为了汉娜 |
[22:44] | For Hannah. | 为了汉娜 |
[22:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:04] | Good. Good, good, good. | 好 很好 很好 |
[23:10] | All right, then. | 那就这样吧 |
[23:13] | I’m gonna go wash up. | 我去洗漱 |
[23:58] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[24:03] | Naomi. Oh. It’s wonderful to see you. | 内奥米 见到你真好 |
[24:08] | Oh, I pled my case for months, trying to visit. | 我几个月来一直恳求想来拜访 |
[24:10] | But your due date approaching, they finally gave us permission. | 你的预产期马上就要到了 他们终于给了批准 |
[24:14] | Warren is here, too, to see Fred. | 沃伦也来了 来见弗雷德 |
[24:16] | Oh, well, isn’t this our lucky day? | 我们真是太幸运了 |
[24:18] | Such a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[24:20] | You look well. How are you feeling? | 你看起来真不错 感觉如何 |
[24:23] | Fine. Very… Very good, considering. | 还可以 很不错了 毕竟这种情况 |
[24:26] | Well, this is nicer than I expected. It’s… | 这里比我想的好多了 |
[24:29] | It’s light and airy. | 屋子很亮还通风 |
[24:31] | How are you? How’s Angela? | 你怎么样 安吉拉怎么样 |
[24:33] | Sit, please. Oh, she’s my joy. | 请坐吧 她就是我的欢乐源泉 |
[24:36] | She’s running around. Learning so many words. | 她到处乱跑 学了很多新词 |
[24:39] | There’s a bit of an issue with biting, | 不过牙齿有点问题 |
[24:41] | but maybe that’s genetic. | 可能是天生的 |
[24:44] | So… | 就是这样 |
[24:51] | I’m afraid that they won’t give us much time. | 我怕他们不会给我们很多时间 |
[24:57] | Security opened these when I arrived, but from Leah. | 守卫在我刚来的时候打开过 这是感化中心送的 |
[25:02] | Oh, thank you. It’s beautiful. | 谢谢你 太漂亮了 |
[25:04] | ‐ And this is from Grace. ‐ Thank you. | -这是格蕾丝送的 -谢谢你 |
[25:09] | And then this is from Caroline. There’s something from everyone. | 这是卡洛琳送的 每个人都送了东西 |
[25:13] | We’re so thrilled for you, Serena. | 我们都为你感到激动 塞丽娜 |
[25:15] | I wasn’t sure, after my actions concerning Fred. | 我不确定 在我对弗雷德做了那些之后 |
[25:19] | Oh, no. You did what you had to do as a mother, | 不 你做了一个母亲应该做的 |
[25:22] | to be with Nichole. | 为了和妮可在一起 |
[25:25] | And if the good Lord has blessed you with this child, | 如果仁慈的上帝赐给你这个孩子 |
[25:28] | then who am I to judge? | 我又怎么有资格评判呢 |
[25:31] | Well, thank you, Naomi. | 谢谢你 内奥米 |
[25:33] | You’ve always been a great friend. | 你一直是个很好的朋友 |
[25:38] | I want you to know that, | 我想告诉你 |
[25:42] | if this ordeal isn’t over by the time the baby comes, | 如果这严酷的考验在宝宝降世之时还没结束 |
[25:46] | it would be our honor to raise him in our home. | 抚养他对我们来说会是莫大的荣幸 |
[25:53] | That’s, um… | 那真是 |
[25:56] | That’s very kind of you. | 你人真的太好了 |
[25:57] | I mean, you don’t want strangers in Canada to do it. | 你不会希望加拿大的陌生人来做 |
[26:00] | He would still be yours, of course, if you’re released. | 当然了他还是你的 如果你被释放了 |
[26:06] | Although Fred’s prospects are less optimistic, | 虽然弗雷德的前景不那么乐观 |
[26:09] | I expect to be free once proceedings are over with. | 我应该会在诉讼程序结束时恢复自由 |
[26:13] | It will be a fresh start with our son. | 我会和我们的儿子重新开始 |
[26:20] | Well, that’s wonderful. You can… | 那很棒 你们可以 |
[26:24] | You can come home. | 你们可以回家 |
[26:26] | That baby belongs in Gilead. You both do. | 那宝宝是属于基列国的 你们俩都是 |
[26:29] | I don’t think the Commanders feel the same way. | 我不认为大主教们也这么想 |
[26:31] | Oh, nonsense. | 胡说 |
[26:33] | You’ll return with your own child. | 你会带着自己的孩子回来 |
[26:35] | Like a hero. | 像个英雄 |
[26:46] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不用客气的 |
[26:48] | Feel it. | 感受一下 |
[26:51] | It’s firm, right? | 很紧实 对吧 |
[26:53] | Smooth draw. | 很顺滑 |
[26:56] | Full body flavor. | 香味浓郁 |
[26:57] | How I’ve craved a good cigar. | 我多么渴求一根好雪茄 |
[26:59] | Light it up. | 点上吧 |
[27:01] | I’ll save it for later. | 我留着慢慢享用 |
[27:04] | Something to look forward to. | 有个盼头 |
[27:06] | Many thanks to my brothers back home. | 致我家乡的兄弟们无限感激 |
[27:09] | Well, we so respect and admire | 我们非常敬仰和钦佩 |
[27:11] | how you’ve weathered this crisis. | 你经受住了这次危机 |
[27:14] | You stayed loyal to Gilead, | 你对基列国保持忠诚 |
[27:17] | true to God’s word. | 对上帝之言保持真诚 |
[27:20] | From God, I draw strength. I feel Him with me every moment. | 从上帝那里我汲取力量 每时每刻我都能感觉到他 |
[27:23] | I hoped to say the same for my fellow Commanders. | 我希望可以对我的同僚主教们说同样的话 |
[27:29] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[27:31] | We should have reached out to you sooner. | 我们应该更早来联络你 |
[27:34] | Out of sight, out of mind. | 眼不见 心不烦 |
[27:36] | Not at all. | 根本不是 |
[27:38] | It pains me, Fred, knowing your situation. | 你的处境令我心痛 弗雷德 |
[27:43] | But, priorities. | 但还有更急迫的事 |
[27:47] | The damage done when all those children were stolen? | 那些孩子失窃后造成的损失 |
[27:51] | It’s been difficult for us to repair. | 我们很难弥补 |
[27:53] | I can imagine. | 不难想象 |
[27:54] | Well, I pressed to retaliate, | 我主张实施报复 |
[27:57] | but old war horses like us, | 但我们这样的老战马 |
[28:00] | we’re being put out to pasture. | 正在被排挤出这片牧场 |
[28:03] | As you can see, my pasture’s rather small and fenced in. | 你也看到了 我的牧场封闭而狭小 |
[28:08] | Has there been any negotiation on my behalf? | 有没有为我启动任何谈判 |
[28:13] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[28:19] | A prisoner exchange? | 囚犯交换 |
[28:20] | Perhaps a promise to advance more humanitarian efforts? | 承诺加强人道主义工作 |
[28:24] | What if we negotiate? | 如果我们谈判 会怎么样 |
[28:26] | Yes. What if? | 没错 会怎么样 |
[28:27] | We’d embolden more kidnappings. | 我们会鼓励更多的绑架 |
[28:31] | More Commanders being held hostage. | 会有更多大主教成为人质 |
[28:35] | Think of the precedent. | 想想这样的先例 |
[28:36] | I’m thinking of my years of service to the Republic. | 我在想这么多年为共和国的贡献 |
[28:39] | I’m thinking of my wife and my son! | 我在想我的妻子和儿子 |
[28:47] | We will continue to send you our thoughts and prayers. | 我们会继续为你送出思念和祈祷 |
[29:37] | I knew you’d come! | 我就知道你会来 |
[29:41] | How did you get past them? | 你是怎么躲过他们的 |
[29:43] | You should eat before we catch up. | 你先吃东西 我们再聊 |
[29:46] | It sucks to be hungry. | 肚子饿可不好受 |
[29:49] | I know, I almost starved in Chicago. | 我知道 我差点饿死在芝加哥 |
[29:52] | Chicago? | 芝加哥 |
[29:57] | You made it all the way there? | 你成功到达那里了 |
[30:00] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[30:05] | How’d you even sneak this out of the kitchen? | 你是怎么把这个从厨房偷出来的 |
[30:10] | What happened? Was June with you? | 发生什么了 琼和你在一起吗 |
[30:13] | How did you all get there? | 你们是怎么逃到那的 |
[30:15] | Oh, uh, we took a train and then, um, | 我们上了一列火车 然后 |
[30:19] | some people took us in. | 被一些人收留了 |
[30:22] | Then we got bombed. | 然后我们遭到了轰炸 |
[30:24] | It’s really scary. | 很吓人 |
[30:28] | I was actually kind of relieved when they picked me up, | 其实被他们找到的时候 我松了一口气 |
[30:31] | even though they brought me back here. | 虽然他们把我带了回来 |
[30:35] | Nothing is worse than here. | 去哪都比这强 |
[30:50] | ‐ So, is June still in Chicago? ‐ Forget June. | -琼还在芝加哥吗 -忘了琼吧 |
[30:53] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[30:57] | We’re here. | 我们在这里 |
[30:59] | And you have to take care of yourself now. | 你现在必须照顾好自己 |
[31:07] | If you keep misbehaving, | 如果你还是不好好表现 |
[31:10] | there will be consequences, okay? | 就要承担后果 明白吗 |
[31:16] | So you’re gonna have to eat for them, too, not just for me. | 你也要为她们吃东西 不只是为我 |
[31:28] | You didn’t sneak in! | 你不是偷偷进来的 |
[31:31] | They sent you. | 是她们派来的 |
[31:36] | Go on and call your Aunt friends. | 去叫你的嬷嬷朋友吧 |
[31:39] | I don’t care what they do to me. | 我不在乎她们拿我怎么样 |
[31:41] | Yes, you do. | 你在乎 |
[31:47] | They’re not going to let you die. | 她们不会让你死的 |
[31:49] | They will keep hurting you, again and again, | 她们会不停地伤害你 一遍又一遍 |
[31:54] | until you do what they say! That is their job! | 直到你乖乖听话 这是她们的工作 |
[32:06] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[32:12] | You just have to eat. | 你必须吃饭 |
[32:28] | You need to stay alive | 你要活着 |
[32:31] | so you can be here when things get better. | 才能看到情况好转的那一天 |
[32:41] | I’ll come back. | 我会回来的 |
[32:44] | And I’ll keep coming back until you eat. | 我会不停地来 直到你开口吃饭 |
[32:48] | And when you do, I’ll tell Aunt Lydia, | 你吃了以后 我会告诉莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[32:49] | and then she’ll let you go outside. | 她会允许你到户外去 |
[32:54] | It’s a really nice day. | 今天的天气很好 |
[33:21] | Hi, boo‐boo. All buckled in. | 你好 宝宝 都扣好了 |
[33:27] | I, uh… I got some extra diapers | 我多拿了几条纸尿裤 |
[33:30] | and I put some snacks in there as well. | 包里放了零食 |
[33:32] | I just… I sliced up some peaches and… | 我切了点桃子 |
[33:34] | ‐ Oh, thank you. ‐ Yeah, I… | -谢谢 -我 |
[33:36] | Okay, the officers’ll follow you. | 好了 警官会跟着你 |
[33:39] | They’ll give you some privacy, but stay close by. | 他们会让你们单独相处 但不会走远 |
[33:42] | When you get there, keep it brief. | 你到了以后 要抓紧时间 |
[33:44] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[34:02] | Hey, I need you not to worry, okay? | 你不要担心 好吗 |
[34:04] | I’m not gonna be able to do that. | 我做不到 |
[34:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:09] | I’m gonna be here when you get home. Okay? | 我在家里等你 好吗 |
[34:13] | ‘Kay. | 好 |
[36:38] | June. | 琼 |
[36:58] | Freedom agrees with you. | 自由让你更漂亮了 |
[37:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:08] | So, how… How’s it all going down there in Gilead? | 基列国的情况怎么样了 |
[37:14] | Hanging in there. | 还过得去 |
[37:18] | Poor choice of words. | 用词不当 |
[37:32] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[37:34] | Thanks for inviting me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[37:54] | She’s a little bigger, isn’t she? | 她长大了一点 是不是 |
[37:58] | She’s a whole different person. | 她完全变样了 |
[38:01] | Hi there, sweetheart. | 你好 小甜心 |
[38:03] | Hi, Nichole. Hi. | 你好 妮可 你好 |
[38:06] | Um, I have a Secret Service with me, | 有特工跟着我 |
[38:08] | so I can’t stay long. | 所以我不能久留 |
[38:12] | Okay. Let’s go talk inside. | 好 我们进去说 |
[38:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:40] | Hi, sweetie. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[38:44] | I’m sure you’re curious what this is about. | 你肯定想知道我为什么要见你 |
[38:50] | I don’t wanna put you in any danger. | 我不想为你带来危险 |
[38:53] | But if there’s anything you can find out about Hannah‐‐ | 但如果你能查到汉娜的消息 |
[38:56] | When you made it to Canada, I knew you’d keep looking for her, | 你到达加拿大时 我知道你会继续找她 |
[39:00] | so I started putting some stuff together. | 所以 我开始收集资料 |
[39:03] | Never thought I’d give it to you in person. | 没想到能当面交给你 |
[39:14] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:17] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:22] | She lives in the Westward Territory? | 她住在西边 |
[39:24] | Colorado. Colorado Springs. | 科罗拉多 科泉市 |
[39:28] | This is her home. Her… Is this her school? | 这是她家 这是她的学校吗 |
[39:31] | Yeah. Domestic Arts. She’s a good student. | 对 国内艺术 她成绩很好 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:41] | What are these? Are these… What are these names? | 这是什么 这些名字是什么 |
[39:43] | They’re friendlies who live in the area. | 是那个地区居住的友好人士 |
[39:45] | They took those pictures for me. | 是他们帮我拍的照片 |
[39:46] | What pictures? | 什么照片 |
[39:56] | Getting her out’s impossible. | 把她接出来是不可能的 |
[39:58] | There’s Guardians everywhere. | 到处都是卫士 |
[40:00] | At least you know where she is now. | 至少你知道她在哪里了 |
[40:04] | And I’m here… to do what I can. | 我一直都在 尽我所能 |
[40:22] | You did all this for me. | 你为我做了这么多 |
[40:38] | I should’ve run away with you when I had the chance. | 我当初应该抓住机会和你一起逃的 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:47] | We probably should’ve gone to that beach in Hawaii. | 我们也许应该去夏威夷那片海滩 |
[41:40] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[41:49] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[41:53] | Who’s that? Hi. | 那是谁 你好呀 |
[41:55] | Wanna come say hi? | 想来打个招呼吗 |
[41:58] | She’s stubborn. | 她很固执 |
[42:01] | I’m not surprised. | 意料之中 |
[42:03] | How dare you. | 好大的胆子 |
[42:06] | Oh, I got something. One sec. | 我带了点东西 等一下 |
[42:14] | Shopping options were limited in Gilead, but… | 基列国的商品种类有限 不过 |
[42:25] | I thought maybe she could keep this with her. | 我想让她把这个带在身上 |
[42:27] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[42:31] | Look at that. Thank you. | 看看 谢谢 |
[42:36] | My beautiful girl. | 我漂亮的女儿 |
[42:50] | ‐ Who’s this? Um… ‐ What is that? | -这是谁 -那是什么 |
[42:53] | What is that? What is that? | 那是什么 那是什么 |
[43:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[43:11] | Keep yourself safe. | 保证自己的安全 |
[43:29] | Hey, June. | 琼 |
[43:37] | Try and be happy. | 祝你幸福 |
[43:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[43:52] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[44:10] | You okay, sweetie? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[45:33] | The ingratitude and disrespect. | 不知感恩 毫无尊重 |
[45:37] | It’s unconscionable. | 违背良心 |
[45:38] | It’s like they’ve erased me. | 他们就像是把我除名了 |
[45:41] | Left me here to rot. | 让我烂在这里 |
[45:43] | God knows what you’ve sacrificed. | 上帝知道你牺牲了什么 |
[45:47] | May He show you His favor and grant you peace. | 愿他帮助你 赐你平静 |
[45:50] | Our son’s freedom will be what sustains me. | 儿子的自由支撑着我活下去 |
[45:57] | They could take him away. | 他们可能会把他带走 |
[46:00] | Gilead could come for our son. | 基列国可能会来要我们的儿子 |
[46:05] | A mother alone? | 单身母亲 |
[46:09] | They think the baby belongs to the State. | 他们认为孩子是属于国家的 |
[46:13] | Naomi said that? | 内奥米说的吗 |
[46:14] | Naomi said, “Come back to Gilead.” | 内奥米说”回基列国吧” |
[46:16] | As if I wouldn’t face retribution. | 就好像我不会遭到惩戒一样 |
[46:24] | They’d send me to The Colonies. | 他们会把我送到殖民地 |
[46:33] | They could make me a Handmaid. | 他们可能会让我成为使女 |
[46:36] | That’s not gonna happen, I promise. | 不会这样的 我保证 |
[46:39] | I’ll do everything in my power | 我会尽最大努力 |
[46:40] | to make sure you and our son are protected. | 保护你和我们的儿子 |
[46:47] | What power? | 怎么做 |
[46:52] | What could you possibly do from in here? | 你在这里还能做什么 |
[47:01] | Have faith. | 要有信心 |
[47:08] | Prepare the new girls for another inspection. | 给新来的姑娘做好再次检查的准备 |
[47:13] | Their behavior last time was deplorable. | 她们上次的表现糟透了 |
[47:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[47:41] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[47:43] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[47:48] | I hope you enjoyed your meal? | 你吃得还满意吗 |
[47:53] | Yes, I am grateful to the Lord for His bounty, Aunt Lydia. | 是的 感激主慷慨赐予 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[48:07] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[48:12] | And praise be to you, my dear, | 你也是 宜应称颂 亲爱的 |
[48:14] | for your very valuable assistance. | 为你宝贵的协助 |
[48:17] | Thank you, Aunt Lydia. | 谢谢 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[48:20] | How lucky we are to have you with us. | 有你们在 我们太幸运了 |
[48:23] | Run along. Get some fresh air. | 去吧 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[48:37] | To dawdle is an affront to God. | 游手好闲是对上帝的冒犯 |
[48:39] | ‐ Yes, Aunt Lydia. ‐ Yes, Aunt Lydia. | -是 莉迪亚嬷嬷 -是 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[50:14] | So, a success. | 很成功 |
[50:18] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你们高兴 |
[50:22] | Thank you for making it happen. | 谢谢你促成了这次会面 |
[50:25] | So… So, what happens next? | 接下来怎么做 |
[50:28] | How do we get her back? | 我们怎么能接她回来 |
[50:28] | Yeah, you’ve got a good man in Gilead who can help you now. | 你们在基列国有了一个得力的同志 |
[50:32] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[50:34] | We have a new asset in Toronto now, too. | 多伦多也有了新的重要线人 |
[50:37] | He knows how the system operates. | 他了解系统的运转规则 |
[50:39] | He could advise us. | 他可以做我们的顾问 |
[50:40] | Okay. Who is it? | 好 是谁 |
[50:43] | Fred Waterford. | 弗雷德·沃特福德 |
[50:50] | Waterford? | 沃特福德 |
[50:53] | He has agreed to, uh, share his wealth of knowledge. | 他同意分享自己丰富的知识 |
[50:57] | Inside information about Gilead. | 基列国的内部信息 |
[51:00] | All its top players, future plans. | 它的顶级玩家 未来规划 |
[51:09] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么愿意这么做 |
[51:13] | In exchange for his freedom. | 换取人身自由 |
[51:17] | The prosecution has dropped its charges. | 检方撤回了控告 |
[51:20] | What? | 什么 |
[51:21] | You made a deal with him? | 你们和他做了交易 |
[51:24] | That fucking piece of crap? | 那个人渣 |
[51:27] | I understand why you’re upset. | 我理解你们为什么不高兴 |
[51:30] | Upset? This is fucking bullshit! | 不高兴 你他妈放屁 |
[51:32] | So, my testimony spooked him. | 我的证词吓到他了 |
[51:36] | And you knew that. | 你本来就知道 |
[51:39] | And then you used that to flip him? | 所以你就借机策反他 |
[51:44] | You testified so the world could hear the truth. | 你出庭作证 让全世界都知道了真相 |
[51:47] | So, you get your asset, and he gets to walk. | 你获得了线人 他获得了自由 |
[51:50] | What kind of fucked‐up justice is that? | 这他妈也叫公正吗 |
[51:54] | Sometimes, you have to let one fish go | 有时放弃蝇头小利 |
[51:56] | to catch a lot of other bigger fish. | 才能获得更大的利益 |
[52:03] | Why don’t you bring that intel by my office tomorrow, | 明天你带着情报来我办公室 |
[52:05] | we’ll go through it together? | 我们一起检查 好吗 |
[52:09] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[52:12] | You fucking believe that? | 你他妈相信他的话吗 |
[52:18] | June. | 琼 |
[52:32] | June! | 琼 |
[52:36] | June! | 琼 |
[52:40] | That man is a fucking rapist! | 那个人是他妈的强奸犯 |
[52:42] | That man is a fucking rapist, and you know what he did to me! | 那个人是他妈的强奸犯 你知道他对我做了什么 |
[52:47] | ‐ You know what he did to me! ‐ Hey, hey, get off of her! | -你知道他对我做了什么 -放开她 |
[52:49] | You know! | 你知道 |
[52:51] | You know he’s a fucking rapist! | 你知道他是强奸犯 |
[52:54] | You know what he did to those women! | 你知道他对那些女人做了什么 |
[52:56] | I’m gonna fucking kill you! | 我他妈杀了你 |
[52:57] | You know what he did to all of us! | 你知道他对我们做了什么 |
[52:59] | I will kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[53:01] | I will kill you! | 我要杀了你 |