时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For those who are truly righteous, | 上帝会为正直的人 |
[00:05] | He sometimes sends a refuge. | 提供应有的庇护 |
[00:07] | The Wheelers arranged all of this? | 这些都是惠勒一家安排的吗 |
[00:09] | Yeah, as soon as they knew you might be staying. | 对 他们得知你要留下后就安排好了 |
[00:12] | Isn’t it incredible? It’s a full birthing suite. | 我们把整个产房都搬了过来 很了不起吧 |
[00:15] | I’m going for a walk. | 我出去走走 |
[00:16] | Absolutely not. | 不可能 |
[00:18] | You need to rest. Your baby needs to rest. | 你需要休息 你的宝宝需要休息 |
[00:20] | Go to your room. | 回你房间去 |
[00:23] | Come on, come on. We can make it. | 我们可以的 |
[00:25] | – It’s right there. – Get him! | – 就在那了 – 抓住他 |
[00:31] | He’s not fighting you! | 他没还手 |
[00:32] | Stop it! He’s not fucking fighting you! | 别打了 他没有反抗啊 |
[00:36] | I never gave up hope, | 我从没放弃过希望 |
[00:39] | and you never gave up hope, | 你也没有放弃希望 |
[00:41] | because we knew that we would find each other again. | 因为我们知道我们可以再次团聚 |
[00:45] | June Osborne was apprehended | 今天琼·奥斯本 |
[00:47] | by one of my teams in No Man’s Land. | 被我在无人区的一个小分队抓到了 |
[00:50] | They don’t want him. Dump ‘im. | 我们不需要他 处理掉 |
[00:51] | – No, no, no. No, we stay toge… – What? | – 不不不 我们要在一起 – 什么 |
[00:53] | No, no! Where are you taking him? No! | 不 不 你们要带他去哪里 |
[00:55] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 你们会怎么处置她 |
[00:56] | I’m going to send Ezra to No Man’s Land | 我会派以斯拉去无人区 |
[00:59] | and have him deal with her there. | 让他处置她 |
[01:01] | I want to go with Ezra. Bear witness. | 我想和以斯拉一起去 |
[01:09] | Serena, what the fuck are you doing? | 赛丽娜 你到底在干什么 |
[01:11] | Just drive! | 快开车 |
[01:36] | – Where the fuck are we going? – Just keep driving. | – 我们到底要去哪 – 开就是了 |
[01:38] | Where? To Toronto? To Gilead? | 到底是哪 多伦多 还是基列国 |
[01:41] | Is that what you’re doing? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[01:42] | So they can fucking kill me there, Serena? | 你想让他们在那里处决我吗 塞丽娜 |
[01:46] | What about Luke, Serena? | 卢克呢 塞丽娜 |
[01:47] | What are those guys gonna do to him? | 那些人要对他做什么 |
[01:51] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[01:54] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[01:55] | Oh, God! Oh, shit! | 天啊 该死 |
[01:57] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. – You’re fuckin’ sorry? | – 抱歉 真的抱歉 – 道歉有个屁用啊 |
[02:01] | Fuck this! | 去你的吧 |
[02:06] | June. | 琼 |
[02:08] | June, I’m not going to shoot you. | 琼 我不会杀你的 |
[02:11] | June, please. June! | 琼 求你了 琼 |
[02:54] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[02:57] | Are you in fucking labor? | 你他妈不是要生了吧 |
[03:02] | Of course you are. | 你可真行啊 |
[03:03] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[03:05] | Would you give this to me? Waving it around. | 赶紧拿来吧 可别瞎指了 |
[03:08] | When did it start? | 什么时候开始阵痛的 |
[03:09] | – I don’t know. A while ago. – Okay. | – 我也不知道 有一会儿了 – 好吧 |
[03:11] | – Has your water broken? – Mhh | – 羊水破了吗 – 破了 |
[03:13] | Um, how far apart are the contractions? | 宫缩间隔时间是多久 |
[03:17] | Okay, close. Do you have a phone? | 应该马上就要生了 你带手机了吗 |
[03:19] | – No. – Okay, get out. | – 没有 – 好吧 出来 |
[03:20] | – Come on. – What? | – 快点 – 什么 |
[03:22] | Get out of the fucking car, please. | 请快点给我下车 |
[03:23] | Oh, God. Why? What are you gonna do? | 为什么 你要做什么 |
[03:27] | I’m gonna try to get us out of here. Okay? | 我要带你离开这里 |
[03:29] | Get you to a doctor. | 去给你找个医生 |
[03:31] | No. | 不行 |
[03:32] | Yes, Serena. You’re gonna have to go to a hospital. | 要去 塞丽娜 你现在得去医院 |
[03:35] | No hospital. They’re gonna find me there. | 不能去医院 他们会找到我的 |
[03:37] | Who the fuck is gonna find you? | 谁要找你 |
[03:43] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[03:44] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 天啊 |
[03:47] | All right. | 算了 |
[03:49] | Who the fuck was that guy? Who was that guy you shot? | 那人是谁 你开枪打中的是谁 |
[03:52] | Who was he? | 他是什么人 |
[03:54] | Were you trying to get away or something? | 你是在逃跑吗 |
[04:05] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[04:08] | Ugh, fuck. | 该死 |
[04:15] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 来 |
[04:17] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[04:18] | – We gotta get you inside. – Where? | – 我们先躲进室内 – 去哪里 |
[04:19] | We’re gonna take you to that barn. | 那边的谷仓 |
[04:20] | – A barn? – Yes, a barn. | – 谷仓吗 – 是的 谷仓 |
[04:21] | You have a better idea, Serena? | 你有更好的去处吗 塞丽娜 |
[04:23] | No. No, no, no. | 没 没有 |
[04:23] | – Yeah, I didn’t think so. – Okay, wait, wait. | – 我想也是 – 等 等一下 |
[04:26] | Just breathe. Okay. | 保持呼吸 |
[04:27] | – There you go. There you go. – Okay, okay. | – 深呼吸 放松 – 好了 |
[04:29] | All right. Maybe it’ll have a manger, huh? | 没准里面还有能躺靠的马食槽呢 |
[04:31] | Oh. Lovely. | 那可太好了 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 慢点 |
[04:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:53] | I’m so sorry to be late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[04:55] | Fred needed some encouragement | 弗雷德在去议会发表演讲前 |
[04:57] | before his address to the Council. | 需要一些鼓励 |
[05:00] | You know how men can be. | 男人啊 |
[05:02] | We understand completely. | 我们完全理解 |
[05:04] | May I present to you our new Handmaid, Offred. | 这是我们的新使女 奥芙弗雷德 |
[05:08] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[05:10] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[05:13] | This way. | 这边走 |
[05:15] | Push, push, push. | 用力 用力 再用力 |
[05:21] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[05:27] | Push, push, push. | 用力 用力 再用力 |
[05:32] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[05:36] | Blessed day, Mrs. Waterford. | 祈神保佑 沃特福德夫人 |
[05:37] | – Blessed day, Aunt Lydia. – Indeed. The most blessed. | – 祈神保佑 丽迪亚嬷嬷 – 蒙主庇佑 |
[05:41] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[05:46] | Breathe. And push, push. | 深呼吸 用力 用力 |
[05:51] | Glory be His name. | 称颂主的荣耀 |
[05:53] | We have now reached the most sacred part | 现在到了分娩过程中 |
[05:57] | of the birthing process, | 最神圣的环节 |
[05:59] | the one in which God truly makes His glorious presence known. | 主的荣耀就要降临人间 |
[06:04] | This vessel of God is ready | 主的圣器已经准备好 |
[06:08] | to bring the fruits of His love into the world. | 把祂的爱带入人世 |
[06:13] | Push. | 用力 |
[06:16] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[06:20] | But the Gates of Heaven | 但只有付出非凡的努力 |
[06:23] | do not open without extraordinary effort. | 天堂之门才会打开 |
[06:26] | Do they, girls? | 对吗 姑娘们 |
[06:27] | We must beckon this new soul forward. | 我们必须诚心召唤新生命的降临 |
[06:32] | Support your sister in her labors. | 请祝你们的姐妹一臂之力 |
[06:34] | Pray for her strength and success. | 祈神赐予她力量和成功 |
[06:40] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[06:45] | And push, push, push. | 用力 用力 再用力 |
[06:50] | There! Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 来 呼吸 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[06:55] | – And push! Push! – Push. | – 用力 用力 – 用力 |
[06:58] | Breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[07:01] | Breathe, Serena. | 深呼吸 塞丽娜 |
[07:02] | Come on, breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[07:05] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[07:07] | There you go. | 好了 |
[07:13] | Was that it? | 结束了吗 |
[07:16] | No. | 没呢 |
[07:29] | It’s so cold. | 好冷啊 |
[07:32] | Yeah, it’s just gonna get colder. | 是啊 而且会越来越冷的 |
[07:41] | It can be like this with the first one. | 初次生产的确要遭很多罪 |
[07:42] | I was in labor with Hannah for 19 hours, | 我花了十九个小时才生下汉娜 |
[07:45] | and she almost broke my pelvis. | 她差点撑碎我的骨盆 |
[07:54] | Nichole was faster. | 妮可生得更快些 |
[07:59] | Of course that time I was alone. | 但那时我孤身一人 |
[08:07] | I remember thinking that if anything went wrong, | 我记得当时在想 如果出现任何差错 |
[08:12] | we would die, | 我们就都会死 |
[08:14] | and no one would even know. | 而且没有任何人会知道 |
[08:18] | No one would come looking for us. | 没人会来找我们 |
[08:23] | It would be like we never existed. | 就像我们从未存在过一样 |
[08:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:56] | It’s a big one. It’s a big one. I need you to breathe. | 这是次大宫缩 会很疼 你要呼吸 |
[08:58] | – I can’t. – Good. Yes, you can. | – 我做不到 – 不 你可以 |
[09:00] | You can do this. You have to do this, okay? | 你可以 你必须做到 好吗 |
[09:02] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | – 我不行 – 不 你行 |
[09:05] | Yes, you can. Breathe, Serena. | 你可以的 深呼吸 赛丽娜 |
[09:08] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[09:10] | Okay, I need to check something. All right? | 好了 我要给你检查下 好吗 |
[09:12] | – Check what? – I need to check the cervix. | – 检查什么 – 检查宫颈 |
[09:14] | I need to check to see if I can feel the baby’s head. | 我要看看能不能摸到孩子的头 |
[09:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:22] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[09:24] | Get away from me. | 别碰我 |
[09:25] | I am trying to help you, Serena. | 我在帮你 赛丽娜 |
[09:27] | You’re trying to kill me and my baby! | 你想杀了我和我的孩子 |
[09:29] | – You’re going to kill my baby. – Okay, fine. | – 你要害死我的孩子 – 行吧 |
[09:32] | You wanna do this on your own? Do it the fuck alone! | 你想一个人生是吗 那你就自己来吧 |
[10:46] | We’re here with you. | 我们在这里陪着你 |
[11:06] | Gather close around your sister, girls. | 姑娘们 围紧你们的姐妹 |
[11:09] | Be there for Ofclarence in her time of need. | 奥芙克拉伦斯需要你们陪着她 |
[11:21] | We will recite the Prayer of Purification. | 我们来一起背诵净化祷告 |
[11:26] | Grant that I may | 愿我永远 |
[11:27] | never cease grieving because of it. | 不会因此而停止悲伤 |
[11:29] | – She’s ready. – Never be content… | – 她准备好了 – 永远不满足于… |
[11:32] | Of course, do what you must. | 当然 做你该做的 |
[11:34] | – It is God’s will. – Never think that | – 这是上帝的旨意 – 时刻牢记 |
[11:35] | I can reach a point of perfection. | 我要永远保持谦卑 |
[11:46] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[12:25] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[12:27] | Kill my envy, command my tongue, | 摒弃妒火 控制谈吐 |
[12:31] | trample down self. | 鞭挞自我 |
[12:34] | Deliver me from attachments to things unclean. | 救赎我 脱离附着的不洁之物 |
[12:39] | From wrong associations, from the sugar of sin. | 远离错误的关系 摆脱罪恶的诱惑 |
[12:58] | Offred. Pray. | 奥芙弗雷德 祈祷 |
[13:02] | Pray for the life of the child. | 为孩子的生命祈祷 |
[13:45] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[13:58] | ‘Kay. | 就这样 |
[14:32] | Come on. | 上啊 |
[14:50] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[15:39] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[15:52] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[15:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:01] | You’re gonna count down from ten now, okay? | 你现在从十开始倒数 好吗 |
[16:03] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[16:05] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, six… | 十 九 八 七 六… |
[16:10] | Here we go. Five. | 就是这样 五 |
[16:15] | I can see his crown. | 我看到他的头顶了 |
[16:16] | – Oh, you can? – Yes. | – 可以看到吗 – 可以 |
[16:19] | You wanna feel? | 你想摸一下吗 |
[16:21] | It’s your baby’s head. | 这是你孩子的小脑袋 |
[16:23] | – You feel that? – Uh-huh. | – 你摸到了吗 – 嗯 |
[16:26] | I can see his hair. | 我看到他的头发了 |
[16:28] | – What color is it? – It’s a little, uh, brownish. | – 什么颜色的 – 有点棕棕的 |
[16:31] | It’s… There’s some blood, but he’s coming. | 有些出血 但快生下来了 |
[16:33] | He’s got brown hair. | 他的头发是棕色的 |
[16:34] | – Oh, brown? – Yeah. | – 棕色吗 – 是的 |
[16:37] | You’re almost there, okay? | 就快结束了 |
[16:39] | Here, we’re gonna get the head out. | 快了 我们一起把头弄出来 |
[16:42] | You can do this. Here we go. | 你可以的 开始了 |
[16:48] | Breathe deep. | 深呼吸 |
[16:50] | Breathe low. | 气沉丹田 |
[16:55] | Nice and low. Low. | 慢慢呼吸 往下 |
[16:58] | Nice and low. | 呼吸 向下 |
[17:06] | Oh, my God, it burns, it burns, it burns. | 天哪 好痛啊 痛死了 |
[17:08] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:11] | I feel so hot. I’m so hot. | 我感觉好热 热死了 |
[17:14] | It’s okay. You’re just tired. | 没事的 你只是累了 |
[17:16] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[17:19] | – I can’t. I can’t. – Yes, you can. | – 我不行 我不行了 – 你可以的 |
[17:21] | Yes, you can. You can do this. You’re almost there, okay? | 你可以的 你能做到 马上就结束了 好吗 |
[17:24] | We just gotta get his head out. | 我们只要让他的头先出来 |
[17:26] | He’s right there. Your baby’s right there. | 他就在这儿 你的孩子就在眼前 |
[17:36] | There he is. | 来了 |
[17:38] | His head’s out. You got his head out. | 他的头出来了 你让他的头出来了 |
[17:41] | His head’s out. Okay? | 头出来了 听到了吗 |
[17:44] | This is it, okay? You just gotta do one more. | 就是这样 好吗 只要再来一次 |
[17:46] | You gotta get his shoulders out, all right? | 让他的肩膀出来 好吗 |
[17:48] | Then it’s all downhill from there, okay? | 然后就很快了 好吗 |
[17:52] | Okay, you can do this. | 你可以的 |
[17:54] | Here we go. You can do this. This is it. | 来了使劲 你可以的 就是这样 |
[18:18] | He’s here. He’s here. | 他出来了 出来了 |
[18:39] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[18:45] | Is he okay? | 他怎么样了 |
[18:49] | He’s perfect. | 他非常好 |
[18:52] | He’s perfect. | 简直完美 |
[18:54] | Oh, hello, baby. I’m your mama. | 你好呀宝宝 我是你妈妈 |
[19:12] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[19:16] | Oh, my angel. | 我的小天使 |
[19:30] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[19:32] | Oh, I know. You’re so… | 我知道 你真是… |
[19:39] | Ofclarence has fulfilled | 奥芙克拉伦斯完成了 |
[19:41] | her duty in this world. | 她在世上的责任 |
[19:45] | I know you will mourn her, girls, | 姑娘们 我知道你们会视她为珍宝 |
[19:48] | but know that she is cherished. | 你们将会悼念她 |
[19:51] | God is the true judge, and she is His vessel. | 上帝是正直的审判者 而她是祂的圣器 |
[19:58] | She has pleased Him, | 祂对她的行为感到满意 |
[20:00] | and He has sent her to her final reward. | 所以祂赐予了她最终的恩典 |
[20:05] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[20:07] | Praise be, Aunt Lydia. | 宜应称颂 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[20:08] | Praise be, Aunt Lydia. | 宜应称颂 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[20:11] | And now, let us accompany our sister home. | 现在 让我们护送姐妹回家 |
[21:30] | Little baby. | 小宝宝 |
[21:34] | I’m going to call you Noah. | 我给你取名诺亚 |
[21:42] | It’s a nice name. | 很好听 |
[21:45] | “The savior of humanity.” | “人类的救世主” |
[21:51] | Baby Noah. I can’t believe you’re here. | 诺亚宝宝 我简直不敢相信我的眼睛 |
[21:58] | I waited so long for you. I wanted you so much. | 我等你等得太久了 |
[22:05] | Was it worth it? | 真的值得吗 |
[22:14] | Right now, I think it was. | 此刻 我觉得值得 |
[22:20] | How’s his latch? | 他喝奶怎么样 |
[22:23] | – It’s strong, and he’s hungry. – Mmm. I bet. | – 很有力 他饿坏了 – 我想也是 |
[22:30] | Hannah had such a hard time breastfeeding. | 汉娜当时吃奶很困难 |
[22:33] | It was a tongue tie, which we didn’t know. | 是因为舌系带过短 但我们那时不懂 |
[22:37] | But I would just feed her and feed her, | 我就只能不停喂她 |
[22:40] | and she was still hungry, and I felt so guilty. | 但她依然很饿 我愧疚极了 |
[22:45] | She used to get so many colds when she was little, | 她小时候总是生病 |
[22:47] | and I thought that was my fault because of the nursing. | 我以为是我没照顾好 |
[22:51] | But then it turned out she got colds | 但她长大了 |
[22:53] | when she got older too, so… | 还是容易感冒 所以… |
[22:57] | Sometimes I’d have to stay home from work with her and… | 有时我不得不请假留在家照看她… |
[23:01] | sometimes I couldn’t stay home from work. | 有时我没法留在家里 |
[23:05] | Sometimes I didn’t want to stay home from work. | 有时我不想留在家里 |
[23:15] | June. | 琼 |
[23:19] | Why didn’t you kill me? | 你为什么没杀我 |
[23:29] | I don’t… | 我没… |
[23:29] | You’ve been the one waving the gun around. | 毕竟拿着枪的人是你 |
[23:31] | No, not today, at the Information Center, | 不 不是今天 那天在文化中心 |
[23:34] | the protest. | 那场抗议 |
[23:37] | You had a gun. | 你当时有枪 |
[23:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:44] | Why didn’t you kill me? | 你为什么没杀我 |
[23:46] | Why Fred and not me? | 为什么杀了弗雷德却放过我 |
[23:58] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想杀你 |
[24:31] | I imagined this moment so many times. | 这一刻我想象过很多次 |
[24:35] | I always imagined that he would be here. | 我总会想象他在场 |
[24:41] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[24:45] | He looks like him. | 孩子长得像他 |
[24:51] | They… | 人们总说… |
[24:54] | say that they always look like their dads at first. | 孩子一出生都会像父亲 |
[24:59] | It’s evolutionary. | 这是进化选择的 |
[25:02] | So that the dads don’t kill them, you know? | 这样父亲才不会杀掉他们 |
[25:07] | Evolution? | 进化理论吗 |
[25:26] | Do you think he’s gonna be like him? | 你觉得他会变成弗雷德那样吗 |
[25:30] | It depends. | 看情况 |
[25:32] | On what? | 什么情况 |
[25:34] | On who raises him. | 看是谁抚养他 |
[25:39] | On what kind of person they want him to become. | 看抚养人希望他成为怎样的人 |
[25:48] | On what you teach him. | 看你对他的教导 |
[25:55] | And on what you tell him is his… | 看你告诉他什么是… |
[25:59] | to take. | 他该得的 |
[26:08] | I want him to have everything. | 我想让他拥有一切 |
[26:13] | We all want that for them, Serena. | 赛丽娜 当母亲的都这么想 |
[27:09] | – Oh, is he okay? – No, he’s perfect. | – 他还好吗 – 他非常好 |
[27:15] | It’s funny how | 真有趣 |
[27:18] | every tiny baby you see makes you feel like | 每次见到小宝宝 |
[27:21] | you’ve never seen a baby before. | 都像是第一次见到一样为之触动 |
[27:23] | I tried to sleep. | 我本想睡会儿的 |
[27:26] | You did sleep. | 你的确睡着了 |
[27:27] | I just kept worrying that I would smother him | 但我一直担心这些毯子什么的 |
[27:31] | in these blankets and things. | 会闷死他 |
[27:34] | They’re not supposed to have bedding like this. | 宝宝应该用专门的床品 |
[27:41] | We have to get you both somewhere inside, Serena, okay? | 赛丽娜 你们必须去温暖的室内 |
[27:45] | Somewhere where they can take care of you. | 要去有医护照料你们的地方 |
[27:46] | No. | 不行 |
[27:48] | I told you I can’t go to a hospital. | 我说了不能去医院 |
[27:49] | They’ll find me there. | 他们会找到我 |
[27:51] | Who will find you? | 是谁要找你 |
[27:52] | The Wheelers. | 惠勒一家 |
[27:56] | The family that I’ve been staying with, | 我一直住在他们家 |
[27:59] | they were the ones looking for you. | 就是他们在抓你 |
[28:02] | They’ve been controlling me. | 他们控制了我 |
[28:06] | My every move. They’re everywhere. | 限制我的一举一动 到处都有他们的眼线 |
[28:09] | It’s like I’m their Handmaid. | 就像我是他们的使女 |
[28:14] | It’s like I’m you. | 就像我变成了你 |
[28:19] | As awful as that sounds… | 听起来确实可怕但… |
[28:21] | Yes. Which is why they can’t find me, | 所以不能让他们找到我 |
[28:23] | and I can’t let them get their hands on my baby. | 不能让他们碰我的孩子 |
[28:26] | So you understand. I know that you do. | 你明白的 我知道你明白的 |
[28:28] | Serena, you have no water, you have no food. | 赛丽娜 这里没有水 没有食物 |
[28:31] | – It’s freezing. – But I’m so hot. | – 还很冷 – 但我好热 |
[28:33] | No, I know. That’s because you have a fever. | 那是因为你发烧了 |
[28:36] | So we have to get you the fuck out of this barn | 所以你们必须离开谷仓 |
[28:38] | and take you somewhere where they can take care of you. | 去有医护的地方 |
[28:42] | Or you are both going to die. | 否则你们都会死 |
[28:45] | And it will not be quick. | 而且过程会很缓慢痛苦 |
[28:47] | Do you want to watch your baby slowly starve to death | 你想看着你的孩子在眼前慢慢饿死 |
[28:50] | in front of you while you die of sepsis? | 同时你自己死于败血症吗 |
[29:00] | No. | 不想 |
[29:09] | Maybe you should take him. | 也许你该带走他 |
[29:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[29:18] | There’s nothing left for me here. | 我已经一无所有了 |
[29:20] | I can’t go to Canada. | 我去不了加拿大 |
[29:23] | I can’t go back to Gilead. | 也不能回基列国 |
[29:27] | It’s over. I don’t have a future. | 都结束了 我没有未来了 |
[29:33] | But you have a future. Maybe you could… | 可你不一样 也许你可以… |
[29:38] | take him with you. | 带他一起走 |
[29:39] | Serena, you, you don’t know what you’re saying. | 赛丽娜 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[29:41] | I know that I want what’s best for him, | 我知道我想要他拥有最好的 |
[29:42] | like what you did with Nichole, with your daughter. | 就像你为你女儿妮可所做的 |
[29:50] | He would be safe with you. | 他跟着你会安全 |
[29:53] | You could care for him. | 你们能照顾他 |
[29:55] | You and your husband. He’s a good man. | 你和你丈夫 他是个好人 |
[30:00] | He could teach Noah to be a good man. | 他会教诺亚成为正直的人 |
[30:04] | The kind of man who would never do the things | 让他永远不会重蹈弗雷德的覆辙 |
[30:07] | that his father did. | 或者 |
[30:15] | The things that I did. | 重蹈我的覆辙 |
[30:25] | No. | 不行 |
[30:26] | June, I think God sent you to me today. | 琼 我觉得今天是上帝把你派来的 |
[30:30] | You came after me. | 明明是你冲着我来的 |
[30:31] | What if He guided my hand to save you, | 那或许是他在指引我来救你 |
[30:33] | so that you could save my baby, like an angel. | 所以你才能像天使一样 拯救我的孩子 |
[30:36] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[30:37] | There are avenging angels | 有从主那儿降下 |
[30:39] | that rain down sulfur and fire from the Lord. | 硫磺和火焰的复仇天使 |
[30:44] | “Rejoice with Him, O heavens,” | “与他一同欢呼 上帝啊” |
[30:48] | for He will avenge the blood of His children | 因他要申他孩子流血的冤 |
[30:52] | “and take righteous vengeance on His adversaries.” | “向他的敌人们发起正义的复仇” |
[31:00] | They’re still angels. | 复仇天使也依旧是天使 |
[31:03] | Maybe that’s what you are for me. | 也许这就是你对我的意义 |
[31:11] | Is that what you think of me? | 你就是这么看待我的吗 |
[31:18] | “And when she could no longer hide him,” | “后来不能再藏” |
[31:22] | she built for him an ark of bulrushes | 便为他打造了蒲草箱 |
[31:25] | “and placed this child therein.” | “将孩子放在里头” |
[31:33] | Maybe I’m the ark, June. | 琼 也许我就是那个箱子 |
[31:37] | Maybe I’m the vessel. | 也许我才是圣器 |
[31:44] | I carried my baby. | 我怀了他 |
[31:47] | I delivered him. | 生下他 |
[31:51] | And I held him. | 也抱过他 |
[31:56] | Maybe that’s all that was meant for me in this life. | 或许这便是我此生的全部意义 |
[32:05] | Maybe it’s God’s will. | 也许这就是上帝的旨意 |
[32:50] | God’s will. | 上帝的旨意 |
[33:04] | A vessel. | 圣器 |
[33:10] | That’s what you thought I was. | 你们就是这么看待我 |
[33:16] | What we were. | 这样看我们的 |
[33:21] | Who we were… | 我们是谁… |
[33:25] | where we came from… | 我们从哪里来… |
[33:29] | what we wanted… | 我们想要什么… |
[33:36] | none of that mattered to you. | 对你们来说都无关紧要 |
[33:43] | To any of you. | 你们所有人都是这样 |
[33:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:51] | I don’t care that you’re sorry. | 我不在乎你是否抱歉 |
[33:55] | We mattered. | 我们也有灵魂 |
[33:58] | We were… | 我们也曾是… |
[34:01] | We are people. | 我们也是人啊 |
[34:07] | We have lives. | 是鲜活的生命啊 |
[34:18] | And that’s why I’m gonna save yours, Serena. | 所以我也要救你的命 赛丽娜 |
[34:25] | Because this isn’t Gilead. | 因为这里不是基列国 |
[34:30] | And I am not you. | 我也不像你们那般无情 |
[34:37] | I don’t deserve to be saved. | 我不值得被救 |
[34:39] | It’s not for you. | 不是为了你 |
[34:43] | It’s for him. | 是为了他 |
[34:49] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[34:53] | Look at your baby. | 好好看看你的孩子 |
[34:57] | You are the only person | 这个世界上 |
[34:57] | in the whole world that he knows. | 他只认识你一个人 |
[35:02] | You are the only familiar smell. | 他只熟悉你的味道 |
[35:05] | You are the only voice he recognizes. | 他只辨别得出你的嗓音 |
[35:12] | You love him. | 你深爱他 |
[35:17] | And you wanted him so much. | 你如此渴求他的降生 |
[35:24] | You’re his mother. | 你是他的母亲 |
[35:30] | And he belongs with you. | 他属于你 |
[35:38] | That is God’s will. | 这才是神的旨意 |
[36:01] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[36:17] | Excuse me. Could you please help us? | 能帮帮我们吗 |
[36:19] | – Immediate postpartum? – Yes. | – 刚刚生产吗 – 是的 |
[36:21] | Um, six hours. Maybe eight. | 大概六到八小时前 |
[36:24] | Page Maternity and NICU. Let’s get fluids in her. | 呼叫产妇和新生儿重症监护室 给她输液 |
[36:25] | It’s gonna be fine. They’ll help you. | 会没事的 她们会帮你 |
[36:26] | Okay? I promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[36:27] | It’s gonna be all right, Serena. Okay? | 不会有事的 赛丽娜 好吗 |
[36:29] | We’re going to sit down. Here we go. | 你先坐下 跟他们去吧 |
[36:31] | – Any complications? – No. They’re doing just fine. | – 有并发症吗 – 没有 他们都还行 |
[36:34] | – June. – It’s gonna be okay. | – 琼 – 不会有事的 |
[36:36] | Just go with them and do what they say. | 跟他们走 按他们说的做就好 |
[36:37] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[36:38] | They’re gonna take care of him, okay? | 他们会照顾好他的 |
[36:40] | I’m gonna be right here, okay? It’s gonna be okay. | 我就在这里 会没事的 |
[36:43] | Let’s get the baby to the NICU. | 带孩子去新生儿重症监护室 |
[36:44] | Who’s on call right now? | 谁在值班 |
[36:45] | Doctor’s on her way. | 医生马上就来 |
[36:48] | How are you feeling now? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[36:50] | OB to NICU, | 妇产科和新生儿重症室准备 |
[36:52] | OB to NICU. | 妇产科和新生儿重症室准备 |
[36:54] | – Excuse me. Can I please… – Were you in an accident? | – 打扰下 我能… – 你们是出事故了吗 |
[36:55] | Use your phone. I’m fine. | 借用你的电话吗 我没事 |
[36:56] | Can I just please use your phone? | 我能用下你的电话吗 |
[36:58] | – Please. – Dial nine first. | – 拜托了 – 先拨九 |
[37:10] | June? | 琼吗 |
[37:23] | They took Noah to the NICU. | 他们带诺亚去新生儿重症监护室了 |
[37:27] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:36] | Look, you had a fever, right, so he’s fine. | 因为你在发烧了 怕传染给他 他没事的 |
[37:40] | It’s standard. They just… | 这是标准流程 他们只是… |
[37:41] | They need to keep an eye on him. | 他们得密切照看他 |
[37:43] | Right. That’s what they said. It’s just observation, | 他们也这么说 为了方便观察 |
[37:46] | except he didn’t have a fever. | 他也确实没发烧 |
[37:47] | He just was having trouble | 他只是调节体温 |
[37:48] | regulating his, um… his temperature. | 有些困难 |
[37:51] | And they said, um, that he might have, uh, jaundice. | 他们还说他可能得了黄疸 |
[37:55] | But they’re not sure so they have to run some tests. | 但还不能确诊 要做些检测 |
[37:58] | Yeah, that’s all very normal. | 是 这都是正常的 |
[38:01] | That’s what they keep saying. It’s just all so, um… | 他们也一直这么说 但听起来 |
[38:05] | impersonal and… | 毫无情感 |
[38:09] | I don’t know. Very… medical. | 而且也太专业了 |
[38:14] | How are you feeling? | 你身体怎么样了 |
[38:19] | Uh, my fever is down. | 烧退了 |
[38:23] | They gave me antibiotics. | 他们还给了我抗生素 |
[38:24] | I guess they don’t trust anything | 他们这边应该不相信 |
[38:25] | to resolve naturally here. | 身体顺其自然就会痊愈吧 |
[38:28] | They’re not letting me feed him. | 他们不让我喂母乳 |
[38:33] | They’re waiting for us both to be fully hydrated again. | 说要等我们都从缺水状态恢复 |
[38:36] | – That’s good. – They’re giving him formula. | – 这很好啊 – 他们只给他喝配方奶粉 |
[38:40] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[38:44] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[38:55] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[39:03] | There is no home, Serena. | 你已经没有家了 赛丽娜 |
[39:08] | There’s just wherever you are. | 你在哪里 哪里就是家 |
[39:15] | No Man’s Land. | 像无主之地一样 |
[39:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:34] | June. | 琼 |
[39:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:36] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[40:39] | You’re here. Moira said they let you go. | 你来了 莫伊拉说他们把你放了 |
[40:42] | At the border. | 扔在边境边了 |
[40:50] | I’m so happy to see your face. | 能看到你真好 |
[40:52] | June, we did it. | 琼 我们做到了 |
[40:54] | Tuello’s got the USB. He’s working on it. | 图埃洛拿到了闪存盘 他在研究了 |
[40:59] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:01] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:03] | Are you okay? Did she hurt you? | 你还好吗 她伤害你了吗 |
[41:07] | No. She, she had her baby. | 没有 她的孩子出生了 |
[41:11] | While you were there? | 当着你的面吗 |
[41:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:14] | It’s, um… It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[41:16] | And he’s healthy. Well, healthy enough. | 他很健康 没什么大碍 |
[41:20] | He, he may have jaundice, but that’s… | 可能得了黄疸 但… |
[41:22] | You know, that’s completely normal for babies, right? | 对新生儿来说也很正常 对吧 |
[41:25] | So, they may just put him under one of those little lamps. | 他们把他放进了那种小保温箱里 |
[41:28] | All right. June, June, June. What’s going on with Serena? | 好了 琼 赛丽娜是怎么回事 |
[41:33] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[41:36] | She’s, she’s fine? | 她没事吗 |
[41:40] | Yeah. Let’s, um… | 嗯 我们… |
[41:41] | I’ll tell you later. Let’s go home. | 我晚点跟你说 我们回家吧 |
[41:44] | Oh. Hold on. Give me a sec. | 等等 等我一下 |
[41:45] | Serena Waterford’s room? | 赛丽娜·沃特弗德在哪间 |
[41:47] | 211. Down the hall. | 二一一号 走廊往里 |
[41:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:55] | Don’t worry. They’re not here for us. | 别担心 他们不是冲我们来的 |
[41:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[42:00] | Oh, what’s… | 这是… |
[42:07] | Serena Waterford? We are Canadian Immigration. | 赛丽娜·沃特弗德吗 我们是加拿大移民局的 |
[42:10] | You are being detained. | 你被拘留了 |
[42:12] | Detained? | 拘留吗 |
[42:16] | Um, I’d like to speak with a lawyer. | 我想跟律师谈谈 |
[42:19] | As an undocumented person, | 作为无证件者 |
[42:20] | you have no immediate right to counsel. | 你没有直接请律师的权利 |
[42:23] | – Your phone call… – What is going on? | – 你的电话… – 这是在干什么 |
[42:24] | Illegal border crossing. Lack of immigration status. | 非法跨越边境 没有移民证明 |
[42:28] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定有什么误会 |
[42:29] | – Please. – You called them? | – 求你们了 – 你叫他们来的吗 |
[42:31] | She gave up her diplomatic visa | 她离开文化中心的时候 |
[42:33] | when she left that little Visitors Center. | 就自动放弃了外交签证 |
[42:38] | What about my baby? | 那我的孩子呢 |
[42:41] | The detention facility has no infant care. | 拘留所没有婴儿护理设施 |
[42:58] | Well, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[43:02] | Where is my baby right now? | 我的孩子现在在哪 |
[43:04] | The Child Protection Unit is already here. | 儿童救助中心的人已经到了 |
[43:07] | They’ll oversee his care. | 他们会照顾你的孩子 |
[43:08] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能跟你说这么多了 |
[43:09] | No, you can’t do that. | 不 你们不能这样 |
[43:10] | No, please! Please, wait, wait! | 不 求求你们 等等 |
[43:13] | Oh, please, don’t take my baby! | 别带走我的孩子 |
[43:15] | At last she knows what it feels like. | 她终于知道那是什么滋味了 |
[43:19] | Oh, please, stop! | 求求你们 不要 |
[43:21] | Please! Please! | 求求了 求求你们 |
[43:24] | June! | 琼 |
[43:26] | June, don’t let them take my baby, please! | 琼 别让他们带走我的孩子 求求你 |
[43:29] | – Justice. Right? – June, help me! | – 这就是正义制裁 对吧 – 琼 帮帮我 |
[43:32] | – Right. – Help me, please! | – 对 – 帮帮我 求你 |
[43:35] | Please don’t let them take him from me! | 求你 别让他们把我孩子带走 |
[43:37] | Please stop! | 求求你们不要 |
[43:39] | Please help me! | 帮帮我 |
[43:42] | Please help me, June! | 求你帮帮我 琼 |
[43:45] | June, do something! | 琼 做点什么 |
[43:48] | June, please! | 琼 求求你 |