时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:51] | We have to do this every hour? | 每个小时都要这么做吗 |
[02:53] | Gas breaks down over time. | 汽油放久了会变质 |
[02:55] | This stuff’s almost water. | 这玩意快变成水了 |
[02:57] | Back in the day, we’d drive 10, 12 hours on one tank. | 以前一箱油能开10到12小时 |
[03:00] | – You could go anywhere. – So where’d you go? | -想去哪里都行 -那你都去了哪里 |
[03:04] | Pretty much nowhere. | 也没去哪里 |
[03:08] | Nice! How does that work? | 厉害 怎么办到的 |
[03:10] | It’s a siphon. | 这叫虹吸管 |
[03:13] | It’s when liquid | 就是液体‥ |
[03:15] | travels against gravity | 反重力移动 |
[03:17] | – because pressure– – You don’t know. | -因为压力‥ -你其实不懂 |
[03:19] | I know it works. | 我知道这么做有用 |
[03:21] | No wandering. | 别乱走 |
[03:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:34] | This is your fault then. | 这是你自找的 |
[03:39] | “It doesn’t matter how much you push the envelope, | "不管你如何挑战'信'念 |
[03:42] | it’ll still be stationery.” | 都是'纸'上谈兵" |
[03:46] | “No Pun Intended, Volume Too” | "无意双关 霜重冷笑话 |
[03:48] | by Will Livingston. | 威尔利文斯顿著" |
[03:50] | “Volume Too.” Look. You get it? | "霜重冷笑话" 你看 懂了没 |
[03:52] | -“Too”? Like, T-o-o. – Jesus. | -冷到成霜的意思 -天啊 |
[03:55] | “What did the mermaid wear to her math class?” | "美人鱼戴了什么去上数学课 " |
[04:01] | “An algae bra.” | 戴"树" |
[04:03] | Like, algae bra. | 谐音"代数" |
[04:06] | -“I stayed up all night– – No. | -"我整晚没睡‥" -别念了 |
[04:08] | “wondering where the sun went, | "想着太阳去哪里了 |
[04:10] | and then it dawned on me.” | 然后朝阳让我眼前一'亮'" |
[04:12] | – Feel free to wait in the truck. – Okay, | -你可以去车里等 -好吧 |
[04:15] | but just know, you can’t escape Will Livingston. He’ll be back. | 但你要知道 你躲不过 威尔利文斯顿的 他会回来的 |
[04:19] | There’s nothing you can do to stop him. | 你阻止不了他 |
[04:36] | Must’ve been some truck. | 肯定是很厉害的卡车弄的 |
[04:38] | Yeah, they used to stick big-ass plows on them, | 对 以前他们会在车上装大铲子 |
[04:40] | and clear the roads for their tanks and such. | 给坦克之类的开路 |
[04:42] | I wanna see a tank. You will. | -我想看坦克 -你会看到的 |
[04:46] | Tanks, choppers, all that stuff. But they’ll fight the wrong enemy. | 坦克 直升机 各种各样 用来对付错误的敌人 |
[04:51] | Just scattered around now. | 现在四散各处 |
[04:56] | I got somethin’. | 我发现个东西 |
[04:58] | Here. This make you all nostalgic? | 看 是不是让你很怀念 |
[05:02] | This is actually before my time. | 这比我的那个年代还更久远 |
[05:05] | – Great. – It’s a winner, though. | -好吧 -不过确实是好歌 |
[05:15] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[05:17] | Got somethin’ else. | 又找到别的东西 |
[05:21] | It’s light on the reading, but it has some interesting pictures. | 没多少字 但有一些有趣的图片 |
[05:25] | – No, no, no. Put that back. That’s not for kids. | 不 放回去 这不是给孩子看的 |
[05:27] | Ellie. How would | -艾莉 -他那样 |
[05:28] | he even walk around with that thing? – Please get rid of it. | -要怎么走路啊 -拜托放下 |
[05:30] | – Hold your horses. I wanna see what all the fuss is about. | 先等一下 我想看看 这到底有什么好看的 |
[05:37] | Why are all these pages stuck together? | 为什么书页都粘在一起了 |
[05:42] | The– I’m just fuckin’ with ya. | 跟你闹着玩的 |
[05:47] | Bye-bye, dude! | 再见了 |
[06:59] | All right. That’s enough for today. | 好了 今天就到这里吧 |
[07:44] | – Slow down. – This is slow. | -慢点吃 -已经很慢了 |
[07:47] | What am I even eating? | 这到底是什么东西 |
[07:49] | That is 20-year-old Chef Boyardee ravioli. | 这是放了20年的博亚迪大厨方饺 |
[07:52] | – That guy was good. | 那家伙很厉害 |
[07:53] | – I actually agree. | 确实 |
[08:00] | How long we staying out here? | 我们要在外面待多久 |
[08:02] | I figure I sleep tonight, | 我打算今晚先睡一觉 |
[08:03] | and drive tomorrow all day, all night, | 然后明天开一天一夜的车 |
[08:06] | get us to Wyoming by next mornin’. | 我们后天早上就能到怀俄明州 |
[08:08] | So can we start a fire? I’m freezing. | 能生火吗 我冷死了 |
[08:10] | Now, why am I gonna tell you no? | 你猜猜为什么不行 |
[08:12] | Because Infected will see the smoke. | 因为感染者会看到烟 |
[08:13] | No. Fungus isn’t that smart. | 错 真菌没那么聪明 |
[08:16] | This is too remote for Infected, anyway. | 而且这么偏僻的地方也不会有感染者 |
[08:20] | People? | 人 |
[08:24] | So what are they gonna do? Rob us? | 他们会怎么样 抢劫我们吗 |
[08:26] | They’ll have way more in mind than that. | 他们的心思可不只如此 |
[08:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | Actually smells kinda good. | 还挺好闻的 |
[08:45] | Well, that would be Frank’s then. | 那就是弗兰克的了 |
[09:30] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[09:36] | – Joel. – What? | -乔尔 -怎么了 |
[09:39] | – Can I ask you a serious question? – Yeah. | -我能问你一个严肃的问题吗 -问吧 |
[09:47] | “Why did the scarecrow get an award?” | "为什么稻草人会得奖 " |
[09:55] | Because he was outstanding in his field. | 因为他在田地领域很"突出" |
[09:58] | You dick! | 混蛋 |
[10:00] | – Did you read this? – No. | -你看过了吗 -没有 |
[10:03] | Now go to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[10:27] | Those people you said, | 你说的那些人 |
[10:30] | there’s no way anyone knows we’re here, right? | 不可能有人知道我们在这里 对吧 |
[10:34] | No one’s gonna find us. | 没人会发现我们吧 |
[10:38] | No one’s gonna find us. | 没人会发现我们 |
[10:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:49] | – What the fuck is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[11:52] | – You don’t like coffee? | 你不喜欢咖啡 |
[12:11] | Is that seriously what those Starbucks in the QZ used to sell? | 隔离区的星巴克 以前真的在卖这种东西 |
[12:16] | Well, theirs was a lot fresher than what Bill saved up, | 他们的咖啡相较比尔的存货新鲜多了 |
[12:18] | but, yeah, this is what they sold. | 不过没错 他们卖的就是这个 |
[12:21] | Smells like burnt shit. | 闻起来像烧焦的大便 |
[12:30] | Eyes on the map. | 注意看地图 |
[12:34] | 76 west and then, | 76号路 往西 |
[12:35] | 70 west for, like, ever. | 然后70号路往西 没完没了地开 |
[12:41] | Where in Wyoming did you say your brother was? | 你说你兄弟在怀俄明州哪里 |
[12:43] | Last contact came through a radio tower close to Cody. | 最后一次联系信号 是通过科迪附近的无线电塔发出的 |
[12:46] | Cody. | 科迪 |
[12:48] | Cody, Cody. | 科迪‥ |
[12:50] | Ah, man. That is deep up in there. – Yeah. | -天啊 真够偏远的 -对 |
[12:52] | – And if he’s not there? | 如果他不在那里呢 |
[12:54] | Then odds are he’ll be near a settlement, | 那么他很有可能在某个定居点附近 |
[12:57] | probably close to another city out there. | 可能靠近另一个城市 |
[12:59] | Ain’t too many of ’em in Wyoming. | 怀俄明州的城市不多 |
[13:00] | Chee-Yen. | 奇延 |
[13:02] | – Cheyenne. – Che– | -夏延 -夏‥ |
[13:03] | really? | 真的吗 |
[13:04] | Cheyenne, Laramie, Casper? | 夏延 拉勒米 卡斯珀 |
[13:10] | What’s his name? – Whose name? | -他叫什么名字 -谁 |
[13:12] | – Your brother. – Tommy. | -你兄弟 -汤米 |
[13:14] | – Younger or older? – Younger. | -弟弟还是哥哥 -弟弟 |
[13:16] | – Why isn’t he with you? – A long story. | -他怎么没跟你在一起 -说来话长 |
[13:18] | – Is it longer than 25 hours? ‘Cause I think that’s what we got. | 25小时都说不完吗 还有25小时车程 |
[13:29] | Tommy’s what we used to call a “joiner.” | 汤米是我们以前所谓的"积极分子" |
[13:31] | Dreams of becomin’ a hero. | 梦想是成为英雄 |
[13:33] | So he enlisted in the Army right outta high school. | 所以他高中一毕业就参军了 |
[13:37] | A few months later, they ship him off to Desert Storm. | 几个月后 军方就派他 到海外参加沙漠风暴行动 |
[13:40] | It’s what they called that war. It doesn’t matter. | 那是一场军事行动的代号 这不重要 |
[13:42] | Point is, bein’ in the Army didn’t make him feel much like a hero. | 重点是 参军没让他圆自己的英雄梦 |
[13:47] | Cut to 12 years later, outbreak happens. | 12年后 疫情爆发了 |
[13:49] | He convinces me to join a group makin’ their way up to Boston, | 他说服我加入一队人 一起前往波士顿 |
[13:52] | which I did, | 我答应了 |
[13:53] | mostly to keep an eye on him, keep him alive. | 主要是为了看紧他 确保他活着 |
[13:57] | It’s where we met Tess. | 我们就是在那里认识了泰丝 |
[14:01] | And that whole crew, we– | 我们那群人‥ |
[14:05] | Well, for what it was, it worked. | 总之算是立足了 |
[14:08] | And then Tommy meets Marlene. | 然后汤米遇到了玛琳 |
[14:11] | She talks him into joinin’ the Fireflies. | 她说服他加入了火萤 |
[14:14] | Same mistake he made when he was 18. | 他犯了和18岁时一样的错 |
[14:18] | Wants to save the world. | 想要拯救世界 |
[14:22] | Pipe dream. Him, Fireflies, all of ’em, | 他和火萤的那些人 全都在做白日梦 |
[14:26] | delusional. | 痴心妄想 |
[14:28] | ‘Course, last I heard, he quit the Fireflies, too. | 当然了 据我所知 他也离开火萤了 |
[14:32] | So now he’s on his own out there | 所以他现在孤身一人 |
[14:35] | and I gotta go get him. | 我必须去找他 |
[14:43] | If you don’t think there’s hope for the world, why bother going on? | 如果你觉得这世上没有希望 还活着干嘛呢 |
[14:47] | I mean, you gotta try, right? | 总得试一试 对吧 |
[14:50] | You haven’t seen the world, so you don’t know. | 你没见识过这个世界 你不懂 |
[14:56] | You keep goin’ for family. – That’s about it. | 为了家人 必须撑下去 没别的理由了 |
[14:59] | – I’m not family. No, | -我不是家人 -对 |
[15:02] | you’re cargo. And I made a promise to Tess. | 你是货物 但我答应过泰丝 |
[15:06] | And she was like family. | 她就像我的家人 |
[15:12] | – What if you don’t find him? – I will. | -如果你找不到他呢 -我会找到的 |
[15:14] | – How do you know? – I’m persistent. | -你怎么知道 -我很有毅力 |
[15:20] | Ya got up pretty early. If you wanna grab more sleep– | 你起得很早 如果想多睡‥ |
[15:22] | I’m not even tired. | 我完全不累 |
[15:57] | Stay put. | 待在这里 |
[17:00] | – Where are we? – Kansas City. | -这是哪里 -堪萨斯城 |
[17:05] | How far back do we have to go to get around this? | 我们要往回走多远才能绕过去 |
[17:18] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[17:20] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[17:22] | We can jog right around this tunnel… | 我们可以绕过这条隧道 |
[17:25] | take the next ramp… | 走下一条匝道 |
[17:28] | and we’re back on the road. Minute tops. | 很快就能回到公路上 |
[17:48] | Where the fuck is the highway? | 高速公路到底在哪里 |
[17:49] | I can’t tell from this. I’m all turned around. | 我看不出来 我已经搞不清楚方向了 |
[17:51] | Don’t look at the state map. – Look at the inset. | 别看州地图 看小图 |
[17:53] | – I don’t know where we are in that either! | 那个我也找不到路 |
[17:54] | This is my second day in a fucking car, man. | 这是我第二天坐车 |
[17:58] | I think we’re heading north? | 我觉得我们是在往北开 |
[18:08] | It’s gotta be the right. | 肯定是右边 |
[18:11] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[18:12] | Stop! | 停下 |
[18:15] | Is that the QZ? | 那是隔离区吗 |
[18:19] | Where the fuck is FEDRA? | 联邦救灾局的人呢 |
[18:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:24] | Please help! | 救命 |
[18:27] | Put your seatbelt on. | 系上安全带 |
[18:29] | – Aren’t we gonna help him? – No. | -不帮他吗 -不帮 |
[18:33] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[18:34] | – Go, go, go! – Joel! | -快 -乔尔 |
[18:45] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[18:53] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[18:54] | – You’re not hurt? Nothin’? – I don’t think so. | -你没受伤吧 -应该没有 |
[18:57] | Belts off. Fast! | 解开安全带 快 |
[19:09] | Let’s see you, motherfucker! | 我看到你了 混蛋 |
[19:14] | Give us your shit, you make it through this! I promise! | 把东西交出来 就饶过你 我们保证 |
[19:19] | Hey, you see that hole? | 看到那个洞了吗 |
[19:21] | Can you squeeze through? | 你能钻进去吗 |
[19:26] | Last chance! | 最后一次机会 |
[19:28] | When I say go, you crawl to that wall, | 等我说"走" 你就爬到墙边 |
[19:30] | and you squeeze through and you don’t come out until I say, okay? | 钻进去 没我的命令别出来 知道吗 |
[19:37] | And they’re not gonna hit you. Look at me! | 他们打不到你的 看着我 |
[19:40] | They’re not gonna hit you. | 他们打不到你的 |
[19:42] | You stay down, you stay low, you stay quiet. | 你趴着 身子低点 保持安静 |
[19:46] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[19:49] | Go! | 走 |
[20:13] | You motherfucker! | 你这混蛋 |
[21:07] | Now you’re gonna fuckin’ pay! | 你现在要为自己的行为付出代价 |
[21:10] | What you fuckin’ did, you fuckin’ killed yourself, motherfucker! | 你这是找死 混蛋 |
[21:48] | No, no, no, no, no! It’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 没事了 |
[21:50] | It’s over. We’re not fighting anymore. | 结束了 我们不打了 |
[21:53] | I’m gonna go home. I’ll tell everyone you’re good. | 我这就回家去 跟大家说你们没问题 |
[21:56] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[21:58] | My legs don’t work. | 我的腿动不了了 |
[22:01] | My mom isn’t far, if you could get me to her. | 我妈就在附近 如果你们能带我去找她 |
[22:08] | We could trade with you guys. | 我们可以和你们交易 |
[22:10] | We could be friends. I didn’t know. | 我们可以做朋友 是我太鲁莽了 |
[22:12] | I’m Bryan. I’m Bryan. | 我叫布莱恩‥ |
[22:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[22:33] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[22:39] | You can have it. It’s a good knife. | 拿去吧 这是把好刀 |
[22:46] | Get back behind the wall. | 回到墙后面去 |
[22:47] | No, no, no, no! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please, please. | 不 对不起 求你了 |
[22:50] | We could just talk. I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 有话好好说 对不起 |
[22:52] | Please, please. No, no, no! Please! | 求你了 不要 求你了 不要 求你了 |
[22:54] | No, please! Please! I’m sorry! | 求你了 对不起 |
[22:55] | I’m sorry! Please! You don’t have to! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 求你了 你不用这样 对不起 |
[22:59] | Please! No, no, no! | 不 我们可以谈谈 |
[23:01] | We can just talk! Mom! Mom! Mom! | 我们可以谈谈 妈‥ |
[23:10] | Ellie, I gotta get in there. I can’t fit through. | 艾莉 让我进去 我钻不进去 |
[23:16] | – There’s some stuff against the door. – Well, can you move it? | -有东西抵着门 -你能搬开吗 |
[23:24] | – Let’s go. Fast. – Right. | -我们走 快点 -好 |
[23:32] | I’m okay. I’m good. | 我没事 我很好 |
[23:34] | I got some food in here still, and I got your light still. | 这里还有一些吃的 还有你的手电筒 |
[23:41] | What now? – We go up. | -现在怎么办 -去高处 |
[23:43] | – To get a better look? | 为了看得更清楚 |
[23:45] | Hopefully, we spot a clear route out. | 希望找到能安全离开的路 |
[23:51] | Stay close. Got it. | -跟紧点 -明白 |
[24:17] | Bryan! | 布莱恩 |
[24:18] | Bryan! | 布莱恩 |
[24:22] | Body, body! | 有尸体‥ |
[24:23] | They got fuckin’ Bryan! | 他们杀了布莱恩 |
[24:41] | I told you. I was alone. | 我说了 就我一个人 |
[24:43] | I haven’t seen any of those people since that night. | 那晚之后我再也没见过那些人 |
[24:49] | What else do you want me to say? | 你还想要我说什么 |
[24:51] | I don’t know. The truth? | 我不知道 说说实话 |
[24:56] | Kathleen. | 凯瑟琳‥ |
[24:59] | The Bergquists? | 博格奎斯特家 |
[25:01] | No? | 没见过 |
[25:03] | Mark Anthony Halpin. | 马克安东尼哈尔平 |
[25:06] | Carrie Schreiber. | 卡莉施瑞伯 |
[25:08] | You haven’t seen them? | 没见过他们 |
[25:09] | The Chans? | 陈家 |
[25:11] | Henry Burrell. | 亨利伯雷尔 |
[25:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:20] | You know where Henry is. | 你知道亨利在哪里 |
[25:25] | Lawyer. | "律师" |
[25:28] | Medical attention. | "医疗照护" |
[25:30] | Family visit. | "家人探视" |
[25:39] | I wonder if this is the cell, | 不知道我兄弟是不是 |
[25:42] | where my brother was beaten to death. | 就在这间牢房被打死 |
[25:44] | You were wronged. | 你们遭遇了不公 |
[25:48] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:52] | But this has gone too far. | 但这样太过了 |
[25:54] | It has to stop. | 必须停止 |
[25:58] | It has to stop now, you mean? | 你是说"现在"必须停止 |
[26:00] | Now that you’re in the cell. | 因为现在是你被关在牢里 |
[26:03] | But before, people dying was okay. | 但是之前 有人死掉就没关系 |
[26:07] | When you were safe and protected, | 那时候你还很安全 受到保护 |
[26:08] | and ratting on your neighbors to FEDRA. | 并向联邦救灾局出卖你的邻居 |
[26:10] | They put a gun to my head. | 他们拿枪指着我的头 |
[26:13] | There. | 好了 |
[26:15] | Have I satisfied the necessary conditions for you to talk? | 现在这状况能让你开口了吗 |
[26:19] | Kathleen, for God’s sake. | 凯瑟琳 拜托 |
[26:24] | I delivered you. | 你是我接生的 |
[26:28] | I held you in my hands. | 我当时还把你抱在怀里 |
[26:34] | I never told them anything about your brother. | 我没跟他们说过你兄弟的事 |
[26:38] | But Henry did. | 但亨利说了 |
[26:41] | And we know that he’s still in the city. | 我们知道他还在城里 |
[26:45] | And I think that you know that, too. | 我想你也知道 |
[26:55] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[27:01] | You think I won’t do it? | 你以为我不会动手吗 |
[27:13] | I’m your doctor. | 我是你的医生 |
[27:40] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[27:41] | We think it was outsiders. | 我们认为是外人干的 |
[27:43] | We found a truck, loaded. | 我们发现一辆装满东西的卡车 |
[27:45] | It’s not a FEDRA vehicle, but they were heavily supplied. | 不是联邦救灾局的车 但补给充足 |
[27:48] | Could be mercs. | 可能是雇佣兵 |
[27:50] | Well, if Henry has a radio, maybe he found someone out there. | 如果亨利有无线电 也许他联系到了外面的人 |
[27:53] | Maybe he called these guys in. | 也许这些人是他叫来的 |
[28:00] | Will he live? | 他能活下来吗 |
[28:06] | What if I had a doctor? | 如果我有医生呢 |
[28:08] | There’s no chance. I’m sorry. | 没希望了 很遗憾 |
[28:28] | Open it. | 开门 |
[28:40] | This is Henry’s work. | 这是亨利干的 |
[28:43] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[28:44] | And he won’t stop until we stop him. | 我们不阻止他 他就不会停手 |
[28:47] | Find who did this. | 找出这是谁干的 |
[28:50] | Find every collaborator | 找出每一个参与其中的人 |
[28:53] | and kill them all. | 把他们全都杀了 |
[29:28] | They’re not FEDRA, and they’re not Fireflies, | 他们不是联邦救灾局 也不是火萤 |
[29:31] | so who are they? | 那他们到底是谁 |
[29:32] | People. | 人 |
[29:35] | Are we okay in here? | 我们在这里不会有事吧 |
[29:37] | For a little bit, maybe. | 或许暂时没事 |
[29:40] | Looks like they’re checkin’ out apartment buildings first. | 看来他们要先搜公寓大楼 |
[29:44] | But they’ll be coming through these places soon enough. | 但很快就会来搜这些建筑 |
[29:58] | There’s a really tall building four blocks away. | 四条街外有一栋很高的大楼 |
[30:01] | – Yeah. Saw it. – So that’s the one? | -对 看到了 -就是那栋 |
[30:03] | As soon as we don’t hear a truck, we move. | 等听不见卡车的声音时 我们就行动 |
[30:07] | Fast as we can. | 越快越好 |
[30:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[30:29] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[30:32] | Are you all right? Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[30:46] | Thing is, is I didn’t hear that guy comin’, | 当时我没听见那个人靠近 |
[30:50] | and you shouldn’t have had to | 不应该让你‥ |
[30:54] | you know? | 你知道的 |
[30:55] | Well, you’re glad I did, right? | 但是还好我那么做了 对吧 |
[30:58] | You’re just a kid. | 你只是个孩子 |
[31:02] | You shouldn’t know what it means to– | 不应该让你体会‥ |
[31:07] | It’s not like you killed him. | 虽然不是你杀了他 |
[31:10] | But… | 但是 |
[31:12] | shootin’ or– | 开枪或者‥ |
[31:16] | I know what it’s like | 我知道那种感觉 |
[31:18] | first time that you hurt | 第一次像那样 |
[31:21] | someone like that. | 伤害一个人 |
[31:25] | If you | 如果你‥ |
[31:29] | I… | 我‥ |
[31:33] | – I’m not good at this. – Yeah, you really aren’t. | -我不擅长这种事 -对 很不擅长 |
[31:35] | I mean, it was my fault. | 我想说的是 这是我的错 |
[31:37] | You shouldn’t have had to. | 不应该让你承受这些 |
[31:42] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:05] | It wasn’t my first time. | 我不是第一次了 |
[32:28] | Show me your grip. | 给我看看你怎么拿枪 |
[32:32] | Finger off the trigger. | 手指别放在扳机上 |
[32:36] | – Now, who taught you that? – FEDRA school. | -谁教你的 -联邦救灾局学校 |
[32:37] | Figures. | 猜到了 |
[32:40] | Your thumb | 大拇指 |
[32:42] | over your thumb. | 按着你的大拇指 |
[32:43] | Left hand, squeezes down on the right. | 左手 右侧往下压 |
[32:47] | You got it? | 懂了吗 |
[32:49] | There ya go. | 就是这样 |
[32:52] | Look it. | 你看 |
[33:00] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[33:21] | You put it in your pack. | 放进你的背包里 |
[33:24] | You’ll shoot your damn ass off. | 你那样会打烂自己屁股的 |
[34:00] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会撑过去的 |
[34:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:20] | No sign of them. You? | 没发现他们的踪迹 你呢 |
[34:23] | Yeah. | 有发现 |
[35:55] | They’re out of food. | 他们没有食物了 |
[35:58] | Henry won’t let Sam starve. | 亨利不会让山姆挨饿的 |
[36:01] | Double the guards around our provisions. | 多派一倍人手 守好我们的粮食 |
[36:02] | – He’s fucking close. | 他就在附近 |
[36:04] | I can feel it. – Yeah. | -我感觉得到 -好 |
[36:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:38] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[36:51] | Fuck, fuck. | 该死 |
[37:00] | When do we tell the others? | 什么时候告诉其他人 |
[37:04] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[37:06] | Let’s just handle what we have to handle. | 我们先处理眼前必要的事 |
[37:09] | – We can deal with this after. | 这个之后再处理 |
[37:10] | – Kathleen– – After. | -凯瑟琳‥ -之后再说 |
[37:13] | Seal off the building for now. | 现在先封锁大楼 |
[37:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:29] | You’re just gonna put your foot here. | -把脚放在这里 -好 |
[37:30] | One, two– | 一 二‥ |
[37:32] | – Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. – Straighten up. I got you. | -该死‥ -站直 我扶住你了 |
[37:39] | – Okay, I’m in. – Take a look around first. | -好了 我进来了 -先四处看看 |
[37:43] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[37:44] | Goddamnit. | 该死 |
[37:48] | Where would you be without me, huh? | 没有我 你会在哪里 |
[37:50] | – By now, Wyoming. | 那我现在应该已经在怀俄明州了 |
[37:52] | – Oh, yeah. Walked into that one. | 好吧 是我自讨没趣 |
[38:05] | We’ll make our way up, and come morning, | 好了 我们先爬上去 |
[38:07] | I’ll take a look at the city and find our way out. | 等到了早上 我再看看城里各处的状况 找路出去 |
[38:14] | We’re goin’ up 42 flights? | 我们要爬42层 |
[38:16] | Forty-five. | 45层 |
[38:22] | But no, | 不对 |
[38:24] | not all the way. | 不爬到最顶上 |
[38:25] | How far? | 那要爬多高 |
[38:27] | As far as I can make it. | 要看我能爬多高 |
[38:56] | Hey, you know that guy who said he was hurt? | 还记得那个说自己受伤的家伙吗 |
[38:59] | How did you know it was an ambush? | 你怎么知道那是埋伏 |
[39:05] | I’ve been on both sides. | 我两边都待过 |
[39:08] | It was a long time ago. We did what we needed to survive. | 很久以前的事了 我们为了生存做了不得已的事 |
[39:11] | You and Tess? | 你和泰丝 |
[39:13] | And the people we were with. | 还有跟我们一起的人 |
[39:17] | My brother, too. | 包括我弟弟 |
[39:23] | Did you kill innocent people? | 你杀过无辜的人吗 |
[39:34] | C’mon. | 走吧 |
[39:44] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[39:47] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[39:49] | – Thirty-three floors. That’s good. | 33层 很好 |
[39:52] | It’s gonna have to be. | 也只能这样了 |
[39:58] | – Come on. – Gimme a minute. | -来吧 -让我缓一缓 |
[40:00] | Get up, you lazy ass. | 起来吧 懒鬼 |
[40:06] | Lazy ass. | "懒鬼" |
[40:08] | Fifty-six years old, you little shit. | 我56岁了 你这个小混球 |
[40:27] | Joel? | 乔尔 |
[40:30] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[40:33] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[40:35] | – What? – What are you doing? | -什么 -你在干什么 |
[40:37] | I don’t want someone sneakin’ up | 我怕有人趁我们睡觉 |
[40:39] | on us while we’re sleepin’. | 偷偷接近我们 |
[40:40] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[40:43] | Crunch, crunch, crunch. | 这样踩上去就有声响 |
[40:44] | Are you sure you’re gonna hear it? | 你确定你听得到吗 |
[40:46] | Of course, I’ll hear it. That’s the damn point. | 我当然听得到 这就是这么做的目的 |
[40:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:50] | Well, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[40:54] | Yeah, good night. | 好 晚安 |
[41:17] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -听着 -怎么了 |
[41:20] | When we were talkin’ about hurtin’ people | 刚才我们谈到伤害别人时 |
[41:25] | what did you mean it wasn’t your first time? | 你说你不是第一次了是什么意思 |
[41:32] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这事 |
[41:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:47] | You don’t have to. | 你不必谈 |
[41:49] | I’m just sayin’ | 我只是想说‥ |
[41:54] | it isn’t fair, your age | 你这个年纪就要面对这些事‥ |
[41:58] | havin’ to deal with all of this– | 并不公平 |
[42:03] | So it gets easier when you get older? | 所以年纪大了就能更轻松地面对 |
[42:09] | No, not really. | 不 并不会 |
[42:12] | But still. | 但还是对你不公平 |
[42:20] | The reason I asked whether you’d hear the glass or not | 我问你能不能听到玻璃的声音 |
[42:22] | is ’cause I’ve noticed you don’t hear too well from your right side. | 是因为我发现你右侧的听力不太好 |
[42:25] | Is it ’cause you were shot there? | 是因为你那里中过枪吗 |
[42:28] | Probably more from shootin’. | 更主要的原因应该是开枪太多 |
[42:31] | So if you wanna keep your hearin’, you stick to that knife. | 所以如果你想保住听力 就继续用那把刀吧 |
[42:43] | Joel? | 乔尔 |
[42:45] | Did you know diarrhea is hereditary? | 你知道腹泻是会遗传的吗 |
[42:49] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[42:52] | It runs in your jeans. | 这叫家族遗传"屎" |
[43:01] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[43:06] | That is so goddamn stupid. | 这也太烂了 |
[43:08] | – You laughed, motherfucker. | 你笑了 混蛋 |
[43:09] | – I didn’t laugh. – Yes, you did. | -我没笑 -你笑了 |
[43:11] | – Jesus, I’m losin’ it. You’re losin’ it big time. | -天啊 我要疯了 -你真的疯了 |
[43:30] | – Go to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[43:31] | – You go to sleep. | 你快睡吧 |
[43:45] | Joel? | 乔尔 |
[43:48] | Joel! | 乔尔 |