时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[01:19] | Gimme the gun. Gimme the gun, Henry. | 把枪给我…亨利 |
[01:23] | Gimme the gun. | -把枪给我 -该死 |
[01:25] | Henry, no! | 亨利 不 |
[02:27] | And the gun. | 枪也拿出来 |
[02:30] | Who the hell are you? Just someone passin’ through. | -你是谁 -只是个路过的人 |
[02:35] | Take the gun out, two fingers only, put it outta reach. | 把枪拿出来 只用两根手指 放在你碰不到的地方 |
[02:46] | Why didn’t you shoot him? The gun’s all the way over there. | -你为什么不对他开枪 -枪在那么远的地方 |
[02:51] | – He didn’t hurt me, by the way. – Yeah, I got eyes. | -对了 他没有伤害我 -我自己看得出来 |
[02:56] | You made him soup? Yeah, I did. | -你还煮汤给他喝 -对啊 |
[02:59] | – It’s cold out. | 外面很冷 |
[03:01] | – I’m lookin’ for my brother. | 我在找我弟弟 |
[03:04] | – Well, I ain’t seen him. – I haven’t told you what he looks like. | -我没见过他 -我还没告诉你他长什么样子 |
[03:06] | – He look anything like you? – A bit. | -他长得跟你像吗 -有一点 |
[03:09] | – Then I ain’t seen him. – He’s got a girl with him. | -那我就没见过他 -他带着一个小女孩 |
[03:12] | Can I come down? | 我可以下去吗 |
[03:13] | No. Ellie! | 不行 艾莉 |
[03:19] | What did I just say? | 我是怎么说的 |
[03:20] | Joel, come on. They’re like a thousand. | 乔尔 拜托 他们都那么老了 |
[03:22] | – Who’s this little psycho? – Never mind her. | -这个小疯子是谁 -别管她 |
[03:25] | I need you to tell us where we are. If you got a map, why you lost? | -告诉我们这是哪里 -你有地图 为什么还会迷路 |
[03:28] | Must’ve missed all the street signs in the enormous fucking forest. | 肯定是在该死的大森林里错过路标了 |
[03:31] | Ho-ly. | 天啊 |
[03:35] | We’re somewhere here. Exactly where? | 我们在这附近 确切位置在哪里 |
[03:38] | And your answer better be the same as your wife’s. | 你的答案最好跟你老婆一样 |
[03:41] | Did you tell him the truth? | 你有跟他说实话吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[03:44] | Are you tellin’ me the truth? | 你有跟我说实话吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[04:01] | Well, you found a great place to hide, I guess. | 看来你们找到避风头的好地方了 |
[04:04] | Hide? | 避风头 |
[04:06] | Came here before you were born, sonny. – Get the hell away from everybody. | 你还没出生我就来这里了 小子 离大家远远的 |
[04:10] | – I didn’t want to. | 我当时可不想来 |
[04:14] | Listen, I didn’t mean to upset you about your brother, | 听着 我无意拿你弟弟的事让你烦心 |
[04:16] | but if you’ve come this far, then you know what’s out there. | 但既然你都大老远跑来了 那你应该知道外面有什么 |
[04:20] | – You seen Cody? – Yeah, got close enough. | -看到科迪那里的状况了吗 -有 够接近了 |
[04:22] | It’s crawling with Infected. | 到处都是感染者 |
[04:23] | Yeah, Laramie and Wind River Reservation. | 对 拉勒密和风河保留区也是 |
[04:27] | Anywhere people used to be, you can’t go there no more. | 以前有人的地方 现在都不能去了 |
[04:30] | – So you haven’t heard the name Tommy? – Nope. | -所以你没听过汤米这个名字 -没有 |
[04:33] | What about the Fireflies? We get those in the summer. | -火萤呢 -那个夏天的时候有 |
[04:36] | Not the bugs, the people. There are firefly people? | -不是虫子啦 是人 -有「火萤人」 |
[04:43] | – You got any advice on the best way west? – Yeah. | -你知道往西走最好的路是什么吗 -知道 |
[04:48] | Go east. | 往东走 |
[04:51] | But you never go past the river here. | 但你不能越过这条河 |
[04:55] | – Ever. – What’s past the river? | -绝对不行 -河的另一边有什么 |
[04:57] | Death. | 死亡 |
[04:59] | We never seen who’s out there, but we see the bodies they leave behind. | 我们从没看过那边的人 但我们看过他们留下的尸体 |
[05:05] | Some Infected, some not. | 有些是感染者 有些不是 |
[05:08] | If your brother’s west of the river, he’s gone. | 如果你弟弟在河的西边 那他已经不在了 |
[05:17] | You’re not gonna scare us. | 你吓不了我们的 |
[05:19] | Scared him. | 我吓到他了啊 |
[05:35] | You don’t seriously believe them. They’ve lived here a long time. | -你该不会真的相信他们吧 -他们在这里住很久了 |
[05:39] | – Put that back. – They don’t know anything. | -放回去 -他们什么都不知道 |
[05:42] | Never heard of the Fireflies. | 他们没听过火萤 |
[05:49] | Joel? Joel? | 乔尔… |
[05:51] | Joel, are you okay? | 乔尔 你还好吗 |
[05:52] | – Joel? – Shut up. | -乔尔 -闭嘴 |
[05:53] | Holy shit, are you dying? | 天啊 你要死了吗 |
[05:57] | I’m okay. – Okay, okay. – Okay, are you okay? – I’m fine. | -等等 你还好吗 -我没事… |
[05:59] | – No, no, but are you? Because just a reminder that if you’re dead, I’m fucked. | 你真的没事吗 只是提醒你一下 要是你死了 我就完了 |
[06:02] | – I said I’m fine. – Okay. | -我说了我没事 -好吧 |
[06:04] | It’s just the cold air all of a sudden. | 只是突然吸进冷空气喘不过气 |
[06:12] | All right. So let’s go and find Tommy and the Fireflies. | 好 我们去找汤米和火萤 |
[06:19] | It’s gonna be easy. All we have to do is cross the River of Death. | 很容易的 我们只要渡过死亡之河就行了 |
[06:50] | The River of Death. Scary. | 「死亡之河」 好恐怖喔 |
[06:54] | Don’t start. | 别说了 |
[06:57] | It’s too close to dark. | 天快黑了 |
[06:59] | There’s some caves along the river. We’ll set up camp there, cross in the mornin’. | 河边有些洞穴 我们在那里紮营 早上渡河 |
[07:02] | Good. I’m starving. Should’ve stolen two rabbits. | 很好 我快饿死了 应该要偷两只兔子的 |
[07:05] | We can get our own rabbits. You gonna teach me how? | -我们可以自己抓兔子 -你要教我怎么抓吗 |
[07:09] | Just keep movin’. | 继续走 |
[07:39] | Come down from there. You’re gonna break your neck. | 快下来 你会摔断脖子的 |
[07:55] | Can I have some? – No. | -可以给我一点吗 -不行 |
[07:57] | – What? Just to warm up. C’mon. | 只是暖暖身子而已 好啦 |
[08:13] | Yep, still gross. | 好 还是很恶 |
[08:24] | So I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[08:27] | Let’s say we find the Fireflies, it all works, | 假设我们找到火萤 计划成功 |
[08:30] | they draw my blood and put it through some of their fancy machines and make a cure. | 他们抽我的血 放进他们的高级机器里做出解药 |
[08:36] | Okay? Then what? | -好 -然后呢 |
[08:39] | – Like, what do we do? – It’s “we”? | -我们要做什么 -「我们」 |
[08:42] | Okay, fine. Whatever. You. | 好 随便 是「你」 |
[08:45] | You can do anything you want. | 假设你想做什么都可以 |
[08:47] | Where are you going? What are you doing? | 你要去哪里 你要做什么 |
[08:50] | It’s never been an option. | 以前从来没有这种选择 |
[08:53] | Maybe an old farmhouse, | 也许找间旧农舍 |
[08:57] | some land a ranch. | 有一片土地 一座牧场 |
[09:00] | Cool. What kind? | 酷 你要养什么 |
[09:03] | Sheep. – I would raise sheep. – Sheep. | -绵羊 我会养绵羊 -绵羊 |
[09:07] | They’re quiet do what they’re told. | 牠们很安静 很听话 |
[09:11] | Yeah, yeah. Okay. | 对啦对啦 |
[09:14] | So, just you and a buncha sheep. | 只有你跟一群绵羊 |
[09:17] | Romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[09:22] | And what about you? Where are you gonna go? | 你呢 你要去哪里 |
[09:31] | It’s probably because I grew up in the QZ. | 因为我在隔离区长大 |
[09:33] | Behind you, there’s ocean, and ahead of you, there’s a wall. | 后面是海 前面是墙 |
[09:37] | Nowhere else to look but up. | 就只能往上看了 |
[09:39] | I read everything I could in the school library. | 我把学校图书馆里能看的书都看完了 |
[09:42] | Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Jim Lovell. | 尼尔阿姆斯壮 巴兹艾德林 吉姆洛弗尔 |
[09:45] | But you know who my favorite is? | 但你知道我最喜欢谁吗 |
[09:46] | – Sally Ride. | 莎莉莱德 |
[09:48] | – Sally fuckin’ Ride! | 超酷的莎莉莱德 |
[09:50] | Best astronaut name ever. | 史上最棒的太空人名字 |
[10:05] | It’ll work, right? | 会成功吧 |
[10:08] | The vaccine? | 疫苗 |
[10:10] | It’s a little late to start wonderin’. | 现在怀疑有点太迟了 |
[10:13] | – I tried, with Sam. | 我试过了 对山姆 |
[10:15] | – Tried what? | 试什么 |
[10:17] | I knew he was infected. | 我知道他被感染了 |
[10:19] | I rubbed some of my blood into his bite. | 我把我的血抹在他的伤口上 |
[10:21] | I know, I know, it was stupid. But I | 我知道 这很蠢 但… |
[10:27] | I wanted to save him. | 我想救他 |
[10:33] | Well, I reckon it’s a lot more complicated than that. | 我想作法没那么简单 |
[10:36] | Marlene, she’s a lotta things, but she’s no fool. | 玛琳有很多缺点 但她不是傻瓜 |
[10:41] | If she says they can do it, they can do it. | 如果她说他们做得到 他们就做得到 |
[10:52] | You wanna take first watch or second? | 你要守第一班夜还是第二班 |
[10:55] | I’ll do both. Get some sleep. | 都让我来 你睡一下吧 |
[11:00] | Dream of sheep ranches on the moon. | 祝你梦到月球上的绵羊牧场 |
[11:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[11:27] | Still mumbling in your sleep. | 你还是会讲梦话 |
[11:29] | I woke up early. You were passed out, so I took second watch. | 我很早就醒了 你睡死了 所以我守第二班夜 |
[11:32] | You gotta wake me up if that happens. | 发生这种情况你一定要叫醒我 |
[11:35] | – You can’t do things like this. – But I can. | -你不能做这种事 -我可以啊 |
[11:38] | ‘Cause I just did. | 我就已经做了 |
[11:40] | I’m responsible for you, okay? | 我对你有责任 好吗 |
[11:42] | Then don’t fall asleep. | 那就别睡着 |
[11:44] | I was quiet, I checked my six, | 我很安静 我提高警觉 |
[11:47] | I looked for tracks, I found the high ground, and I kept watch. | 寻找踪迹 找到制高点 持续监视 |
[11:50] | Like you taught me to. | 就像你教我的那样 |
[11:53] | What can I say, man? I’m a natural. | 我能说什么呢 我是天生好手 |
[12:08] | You wake me up next time. | 下次叫醒我 |
[12:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:26] | The River of Death. Still no people. | 死亡之河 还是没有人 |
[12:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | I’m learning how to whistle. You don’t know how to whistle? | -我在学吹口哨 -你不会吹口哨 |
[13:34] | Does it sound like I know how to whistle? No. | -我听起来像会吹口哨吗 -不像 |
[13:38] | Seriously, though, how the fuck do you do that? | 说真的 你是怎么办到的 |
[13:41] | – Talent. – Whatever. | -天赋 -随便啦 |
[13:43] | You should teach me how to hunt. | 你应该教我怎么打猎 |
[13:47] | “Huh.” Like, “She’s a girl. She can’t handle it.” | 「她是女生 她应付不来的」 |
[13:50] | You can handle the shootin’. – Not so sure about the dressin’. | 你可以应付开枪的部分 至于解体就不一定了 |
[13:54] | – What’s the dressin’? – The part where you take the guts out. | -什么是「解体」 -就是取出内脏 |
[13:57] | – Oh, yeah. Why do they call it dressing? | 对 为什么要叫「解体」 |
[13:59] | It’s like, you should call it undressing ’cause it is. It’s like | 应该叫「脱掉」 因为就是那样 |
[14:02] | undressing from the inside. | 就像把里面的东西给脱掉 |
[14:08] | Still interested, though. | 但我还是有兴趣 |
[14:21] | Dam. | 是水坝 |
[14:23] | You’re no Will Livingston. Yeah, yeah, but who is? | -你不是威尔李文斯顿 -对啦 但有谁能像他 |
[14:28] | – So that made electricity? | 这个可以发电 |
[14:30] | – Yeah. Don’t ask me. I don’t have a clue. | 对 别问我原理 我完全不懂 |
[14:34] | You know, you could’ve just made something up. | 老兄 你可以随便编个故事 |
[14:36] | I would’ve believed you. | 我会信的 |
[14:39] | Look at that river. It’s crazy blue. | 看看那条河 好蓝喔 |
[14:49] | Hey, Joel, what if this is the River of Death? | 乔尔 如果这就是死亡之河呢 |
[15:23] | Get behind me. | 躲到我后面 |
[15:29] | We ain’t lookin’ for any trouble. We’re just passin’ through. | 我们不想惹麻烦 我们只是路过 |
[15:32] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[15:45] | You take five steps back. | 你 退后五步 |
[15:48] | How ’bout we just talk this through? How ’bout you shut the fuck up? | -我们好好谈谈如何 -你闭上嘴巴如何 |
[15:51] | Okay, easy. | 好 别激动 |
[15:58] | You’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[16:02] | You been near Infected? There’s no Infected out here. | -你接近过感染者吗 -这里没有感染者 |
[16:04] | The hell there ain’t. | 没有才怪 |
[16:11] | Last chance for a bullet. | 吃子弹的最后机会 |
[16:13] | If you’ve been infected, he will smell it and he will rip you up. | 如果你被感染了 牠会闻出来 并把你大卸八块 |
[16:36] | Like I said, we’ll just move on. | 就像我说的 放我们走吧 |
[16:39] | Now her. | 现在换她 |
[17:10] | Hi. Hi! | 你好 |
[17:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:22] | You just bought yourself 10 more seconds. | 你帮自己多争取了十秒钟 |
[17:25] | What are you doin’ out here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[17:28] | I’m just lookin’ for my brother. That’s all, nothin’ more. | 我在找我弟弟 就这样 没有别的 |
[17:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[17:41] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[18:59] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[19:30] | What the fuck you doin’ here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[19:32] | I came here to save you. | 我是来救你的 |
[19:55] | There’s more if you need it. Thank you, ma’am. | -不够的话还有 -谢谢你 女士 |
[19:58] | It’s been a while since we’ve had a proper meal. | 我们很久没有好好吃一顿饭了 |
[20:00] | Actually, I don’t think I’ve ever had a proper meal. | 其实我好像从来没有好好吃过一顿饭 |
[20:02] | This is fuckin’ amazing. | 这真是该死的太棒了 |
[20:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:06] | Ellie, let’s mind our manners. | 艾莉 注意礼貌 |
[20:15] | What? | 看屁啊 |
[20:16] | – What’s wrong with you? – What about her manners? | -你是怎么了 -她才没礼貌好吗 |
[20:19] | She was just curious. Kids around here don’t usually look or talk like you. | 她只是好奇 这里的孩子 通常外表或说话都不像你这样 |
[20:23] | Right, well, maybe I’ll teach them. | 对 也许我会教教他们 |
[20:27] | And I want my gun back. | 把枪还给我 |
[20:29] | They also aren’t armed. | 这里的孩子也不携带武器 |
[20:32] | You know what? I think maybe y’all got a little off on the wrong foot. | 你知道吗 我想大家可能有点误会 |
[20:36] | She was gonna have her guys kill us. Well, we gotta be real careful about who we let in this place. | -她要派她的手下杀了我们 -我们在放人进来时必须特别小心 |
[20:40] | But it’s all bark. We’re just tryna scare off those who might wanna try us is all. | 只是虚张声势罢了 我们只是想吓跑那些想挑战我们的人 |
[20:43] | Well, you got a couple of 90-year-olds shitting themselves out there. | 你们让两个90岁的老人家 吓得屁滚尿流 |
[20:46] | – Ellie. They say that you leave dead bodies around? | -艾莉 -他们说你们到处留下尸体 |
[20:48] | Those are the people who tried us. A bad reputation doesn’t mean you’re bad. | -那些就是挑战我们的人 -名声不好不代表你就是坏人 |
[20:52] | Not always, at least. | 至少并非总是如此 |
[20:58] | Ma’am, we’re grateful for your hospitality and all. | 女士 我们很感激你的热情招待 |
[21:04] | But it’d be nice to have a moment here, maybe just for family. | 但我们希望能一家人单独聚聚 |
[21:10] | Well | 其实… |
[21:12] | Maria is family, actually. | 玛丽亚是家人 |
[21:16] | Oh, shit! Congrats. | 是喔 恭喜 |
[21:21] | Joel, say congrats. | 乔尔 快说恭喜 |
[21:27] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[21:33] | – How ’bout a tour? – Yeah. | -要参观一下吗 -好 |
[21:36] | We settled here about seven years ago. Just a handful of us back then. | 我们七年前在这里定居 当时只有几个人 |
[21:40] | That section was already a gated community, | 那一区本来就是有门禁的社区 |
[21:42] | so we built the rest of the wall out from there. | 所以我们从那里开始盖了剩下的围墙 |
[21:45] | Stopped most of the raiding parties, but we still find pockets of them. | 这阻挡了大部分的打劫团体 但有时还是会有 |
[21:48] | – And you said Infected? | 那感染者呢 |
[21:49] | – Yeah, but usually smaller colonies, wandered off from the cities. | 有 但通常数量比较少 都是从城市向外扩散的 |
[21:52] | All this open country out here, it’s a turkey shoot. | 在这片空旷的荒野上 要射杀牠们易如反掌 |
[21:56] | I still got my 700, but I found a variable power scope. | 我的700型步枪还在 但我找到可变倍率瞄准镜 |
[21:59] | Sub-MOA. Can headshot those fuckers from a half mile out. | 精准度小于一分度角 我能从半哩外射爆那些混蛋的头 |
[22:02] | – Can you teach me how? – No, he can’t. | -你可以教我吗 -不 他不行 |
[22:06] | – How do you keep this place quiet? – Carefully. Being in the middle of nowhere helps. | -你们是怎么让这里保密的 -谨慎 住在荒郊野外也有帮助 |
[22:09] | Not advertising what we have, staying off the radio. | 不要大肆宣扬 不要用无线电 |
[22:13] | House of worship, multifaith. | 这是礼拜堂 多元信仰 |
[22:15] | School. | 学校 |
[22:16] | Laundry. | 洗衣店 |
[22:17] | Old bank works as the jail, not that we’ve needed it. | 旧银行现在是监狱 虽然我们并不需要 |
[22:20] | And you draw power from the dam? | 你们靠水坝汲取电力 |
[22:21] | Got that workin’ a couple years ago. | 两年前启用的 |
[22:23] | After that, sewage, plumbing, water heaters, lights. | 之后有了下水道 水管 热水器 电灯 |
[22:27] | This place actually fuckin’ works. | 这地方运作得还真该死的好 |
[22:33] | Hey, Joel, check it. | 乔尔 你看 |
[22:39] | So are you, like, in charge? | 那你是这里的老大吗 |
[22:41] | No one person’s in charge. I’m on the council. | 没有谁是老大 我是议员 |
[22:45] | Democratically elected, serving 300 people, including children. | 透过民主选举产生 服务三百人 包括儿童在内 |
[22:48] | Everyone pitches in. | 每个人都得出力 |
[22:49] | We rotate patrols, food prep, repairs, hunting, harvesting. | 我们轮流巡逻 准备食物 修理 打猎 采收 |
[22:53] | Everything you see in our town, | 你们在我们镇上看到的一切 |
[22:55] | greenhouses, livestock, all shared. | 温室 牲畜等等 全都共享 |
[22:58] | Collective ownership. | 集体所有制 |
[23:00] | So, communism. | 所以是共产主义 |
[23:03] | Nah. Nah, it ain’t like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[23:04] | It is that. Literally. This is a commune. We’re communists. | 就是那样 真的 这是个公社 我们是共产党 |
[23:09] | – No way! | 不会吧 |
[23:11] | – That’s our newest one. Couple months old. You wanna pet her? | 那是我们最新的一匹 两个月大 你想摸摸牠吗 |
[23:14] | – Yeah, what’s her name? – Shimmer. | -好 牠叫什么名字 -闪闪 |
[23:16] | Shimmer. You’re so beautiful. | 闪闪 你好漂亮 |
[23:18] | Well, I’m sure they’d like a shower, some new clothes. | 我想他们会想冲个澡 换新衣服 |
[23:20] | We can put them in the empty house cross the street from us. | 可以让他们住我们对面的空房子 |
[23:22] | Yeah. It’s a decent place. | 对 那是个不错的地方 |
[23:25] | Pretty much untouched since ’03, but it’s got the heat goin’ in it. | 2003年后就没人住过了 但里面有暖气 |
[23:28] | – Could do worse. – Trust me, we have been. | -状况有可能更糟的 -相信我 我们经历过 |
[23:30] | We’ve been doin’ fine. | 我们还过得去 |
[23:36] | Well, I’ll take Ellie over there if you two wanna catch up? | 我先带艾莉过去 你们叙叙旧 |
[23:41] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[23:44] | – Joel. – You’ll be fine. | -乔尔 -你不会有事的 |
[23:48] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[23:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:57] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[24:03] | Doesn’t seem like you aged much. | 你好像没怎么变老 |
[24:06] | You, on the other hand. | 倒是你… |
[24:13] | Thanks for still givin’ a shit about me. | 谢谢你还在乎我 |
[24:22] | Workin’ on raisin’ some hogs, too. | 我也在努力养猪 |
[24:24] | Once we get bacon, I mean, what’s even left? | 等有了培根后 夫复何求 |
[24:29] | Christmas trees and bacon? | 圣诞树和培根 |
[24:31] | Pretty decent setup. | 这里挺不赖的 |
[24:34] | So how’s Tess? | 泰丝怎么样 |
[24:38] | She’s fine. – All right. | 她很好 没事 |
[24:40] | – Good then. | 那就好 |
[24:43] | And the kid? | 那孩子呢 |
[24:46] | Oh, yeah. She’s the daughter of some Firefly muckety-muck. | 对 她是某个火萤大人物的女儿 |
[24:52] | Tryna find her family somewhere out here. | 她想在这附近找到她的家人 |
[24:54] | – I was headin’ in this direction, so. – Really? | -我刚好也要往这个方向走 所以… -是吗 |
[24:58] | Goodness of your heart? | 你好心帮忙 |
[25:00] | There’s a payment. | 有报酬 |
[25:04] | So you know where they might be? These Fireflies? | 那你知道火萤的人会在哪吗 |
[25:07] | Well, they got a base down at the University of Eastern Colorado. | 他们在东科罗拉多大学有个基地 |
[25:11] | It’s a week’s ride south. | 往南骑大约一周 |
[25:15] | But it is severely fucked up between here and there. | 但从这里到那里的路况很糟 |
[25:18] | Infected, raiders. It’s not exactly an easy trip. | 有感染者 劫掠者 这趟旅程并不轻松 |
[25:22] | It’ll be easy for us, | 对我们来说很轻松 |
[25:23] | seeing as how you can headshot Infected from half a mile away, | 毕竟你从半哩外就能射爆感染者的头 |
[25:26] | which is a bunch of bullshit, by the way. | 真是胡说八道 |
[25:30] | – Yeah, I can’t go. – Come on. | -我不能去 -少来了 |
[25:32] | I made it across the country. The two of us can make it from here to Colorado. | 我都横跨美国来到这里了 我们俩当然能从这里去科罗拉多 |
[25:40] | What, ’cause your wife won’t let you? – Joel. | -因为你太太不让你去 -乔尔 |
[25:42] | – She the one who kept you off the radio? | 是她不让你用无线电 |
[25:44] | Is that why you stopped messaging me back? | 所以你才不回我的讯息 |
[25:46] | After I ditched the Fireflies, Maria and her crew found me. | 我离开火萤后 玛丽亚和她的同夥找到我 |
[25:50] | They’re good people. | 他们是好人 |
[25:52] | They didn’t have to take me in, but they did. | 他们不必收留我 但他们还是这么做 |
[25:54] | And all they ask is that I follow their rules. | 只要求我遵守他们的规定 |
[25:56] | – I’m your brother. – Yeah, I’m aware. | -我是你哥哥 -对 我知道 |
[26:00] | They’re very protective of this place, and for good fuckin’ reason. | 他们非常保护这个地方 这是有原因的 |
[26:03] | – Folks find out we’re up here– – No, I heard. | -要是有人发现我们在这里… -我听过了 |
[26:06] | Wrong people might show up. So is that what I am? | 可能会出现不该出现的人 所以我是吗 |
[26:09] | Am I the wrong people? | 我是不该出现的人吗 |
[26:11] | – Joel– – Those things I did, Tommy, | -乔尔 我想… -我做的那些事 |
[26:13] | those things that you judge me for, I did those things to keep us alive. | 你批判我的那些事 都是为了让我们能活下去 |
[26:16] | We did those things. | 是「我们」做了那些事 |
[26:17] | And they weren’t “things.” | 那不是小事 |
[26:20] | We murdered people. | 我们杀了人 |
[26:22] | And I don’t judge you for it. | 我不会因此批判你 |
[26:25] | We survived the only way we knew how. | 我们当时用唯一知道的方式活了下来 |
[26:27] | But there were other ways. | 但还有其他方式存在 |
[26:30] | We just weren’t any good at ’em. | 只是我们不擅长 |
[26:32] | If you knew the shit that I’ve been through, Tommy, tryin’ to find you these last few months– | 如果你知道我过去几个月来 为了找你吃了多少苦… |
[26:35] | I’m gonna be a father. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[26:38] | Maria’s a few months along now. | 玛丽亚怀孕几个月了 |
[26:42] | So I just gotta be more careful. | 所以我得更加小心 |
[26:49] | To be honest, I’m scared to death. | 老实说我怕死了 |
[26:54] | But I don’t know. I feel like I’d be a good dad. | 但天晓得 我觉得我会是个好爸爸 |
[27:04] | Guess we’ll find out. | 到时候就知道了 |
[27:09] | “I guess we’ll find out”? – That’s all you got? | 「到时候就知道了」 你就只有这句话好说 |
[27:12] | – What else am I supposed to say? | 不然我还能说什么 |
[27:19] | Just because life stopped for you | 你的人生停止了 |
[27:23] | doesn’t mean it has to stop for me. | 不代表我也要跟着停滞不前 |
[27:32] | We’ll grab some supplies and be outta your hair in the mornin’. | 我们去拿些物资 明天一早就滚 |
[29:25] | Gross. | 好恶 |
[29:52] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[30:03] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[30:39] | Oh, good. | 正好 |
[30:41] | Just traded for this. Go ahead, try it on. | 刚换来的 你穿穿看 |
[30:50] | It’s super fuckin’ purple. | 该死的超紫 |
[30:52] | – Eggplant. It fits? – Yeah. | -像茄子 穿得下吗 -可以 |
[30:54] | – Shoes aren’t too big? – No. – Where’s my other stuff? | -鞋子不会太大吗 -不会 我其他的东西呢 |
[30:58] | – Rag pile. – Did you get the thing I left you? | 拿去当抹布了 有看到我留给你的东西吗 |
[31:00] | – Yeah. – Weirdest gift ever. – But useful. | -有 史上最怪的礼物 -但很有用 |
[31:03] | – Who’s been cutting your hair? – World-class salons. | -谁帮你剪头发的 -世界级的发廊 |
[31:08] | Let me get my scissors. – No. I’m– | -我去拿剪刀 -不 |
[31:10] | – Trim. That’s all. Just the ends, I promise. | 修一下而已 只修发尾 我保证 |
[31:16] | So, this was, like, your job back then or something? | 这是你以前的工作吗 |
[31:20] | No, I was an Assistant District Attorney out of Omaha, Nebraska. | 不 我是内布拉斯加州奥马哈的 助理检察官 |
[31:26] | I put bad guys in jail. | 我把坏人关进牢里 |
[31:27] | Cool, I guess. | 酷喔 应该吧 |
[31:30] | I always liked doing hair, though. Maybe it was a mom thing. | 但我一向喜欢弄头发 也许这是妈妈的天性 |
[31:34] | You were looking at the little memorial Tommy made? | 你刚刚在看汤米做的纪念板 |
[31:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:40] | – I’m sorry about your kids. | 很遗憾你失去了你的孩子们 |
[31:42] | – It’s okay. And kid. Just Kevin. | 没关系 是「孩子」 只有凯文 |
[31:46] | Sarah was Joel’s daughter. | 莎拉是乔尔的女儿 |
[31:52] | – Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything. – No, it’s okay. | -也许我不该说的 -不 没关系 |
[31:58] | I guess that explains him a little. | 我想这多少能解释他的个性 |
[32:01] | Look, I’m not gonna ask you what you’re doing with him. Good. | -我不会问你为什么跟他在一起 -很好 |
[32:03] | But there are clearly things you don’t know about Joel. | 但显然乔尔有些事情你并不知道 |
[32:05] | Like how he used to kill people? I know about that. | 比方说他以前杀过人吗 这我知道 |
[32:11] | – So then you understand my concern. – He doesn’t do that anymore. | -那你就明白我的忧虑 -他不再那么做了 |
[32:13] | – He stopped killing people? | 他不再杀人了 |
[32:15] | – Innocent ones. | 不杀无辜的人 |
[32:16] | And Tommy did it, too. Are you worried about him? | 汤米也干过同样的事 你担心他吗 |
[32:21] | Tommy was following Joel. – The way you are now. | 汤米只是跟随乔尔 就像你现在这样 |
[32:24] | – Well, maybe I’m smarter than Tommy. No offense. | 无意冒犯 但也许我比汤米聪明 |
[32:28] | You are definitely smart. Would’ve made a hell of a lawyer. | 你绝对很聪明 会是个很棒的律师 |
[32:33] | There’s a whole lot you’re not telling me. | 你还有很多事没告诉我 |
[32:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:39] | Therein lies the point. | 这就是重点 |
[32:41] | Be careful who you put your faith in. | 慎选你相信的对象 |
[32:44] | The only people who can betray us, are the ones we trust. | 唯一能背叛我们的人 就是我们信任的人 |
[32:51] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[32:55] | Now, come on. Grab your super fuckin’ eggplant coat. | 来吧 拿着你该死的超级茄子外套 |
[32:59] | – Where are we going? – The movies. | -我们要去哪 -看电影 |
[33:06] | Elliot Garfield. I’m moving into the other room. | 我叫艾略特加菲尔 我要搬到另一个房间 |
[33:09] | Yeah. I’m a friend of Tony’s, you know, Tony DeForrest. | 对 我是东尼的朋友 就是东尼迪佛瑞斯特 |
[33:14] | That’s nice. | 那很好 |
[33:16] | I’m an actor, too. | 我也是演员 |
[33:18] | Yeah? Well, your mother knows. | -是吗 -你妈知道 |
[33:21] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[33:24] | Well | 好吧 |
[33:27] | guess I’ll be seeing you around. | 我想我们会再见面的 |
[33:28] | -I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[33:30] | -Night. | 晚安 |
[33:34] | Just met Lucy. | 我刚见到露西了 |
[33:36] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[33:37] | That I was moving into the other room. She seemed to take it in stride. | 我说我要搬到另一个房间 她似乎很能接受 |
[33:58] | The guys said I might find you here. | 他们说你会在这里 |
[34:03] | Figured I’d save you the trouble. | 我想帮你省点麻烦 |
[34:14] | I shouldn’t have said what I said. | 我不该说那些话的 |
[34:17] | I don’t even believe it. | 连我自己都不那么想 |
[34:21] | I know you’re happy for me. It just– | 我知道你为我高兴 只是… |
[34:25] | It’s complicated for you | 这对你来说很复杂 |
[34:27] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:32] | So you gonna let me off the hook, or what? | 你到底要不要放我一马 |
[34:33] | This ride to the University, is it a suicide mission? | 去大学的路是自杀任务吗 |
[34:37] | No. It’s dangerous, but it’s nothin’ you can’t handle. | 不是 虽然危险 但没什么你应付不来的 |
[34:41] | Just prepare and do what you do. | 只要做好准备 做你该做的事 |
[34:42] | You’ve had people go that way and come back? | 有人去过那里再回来吗 |
[34:44] | All of ’em. | 多的是 |
[34:46] | What is this? | 你的目的到底是什么 |
[34:51] | She’s immune. | 她有免疫力 |
[34:54] | – What? – Ellie. | -什么 -艾莉 |
[34:57] | She got infected but she didn’t get sick. | 她受到感染 但没有发病 |
[35:00] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[35:02] | Tommy, I saw her get bit myself. | 汤米 我亲眼看到她被咬 |
[35:05] | That was months ago. Months. | 那是几个月前的事 好几个月前 |
[35:07] | She’s immune. | 她有免疫力 |
[35:29] | From the beginning. | 从头说起 |
[35:34] | It was Marlene. | 是玛琳 |
[35:37] | She hired us to smuggle her to some Fireflies. | 她雇用我们偷渡她 交给火萤的人 |
[35:40] | It went bad. | 结果出了差错 |
[35:42] | Tess got bit. | 泰丝被咬了 |
[35:45] | She made me swear to take the kid. | 她要我发誓带这孩子走 |
[35:49] | It was her dyin’ wish. What the hell was I supposed to do? | 这是她的遗愿 我还能怎么办 |
[35:53] | We made it as far as K.C., and then– | 我们到了堪萨斯城 然后… |
[35:57] | You know, she saved my life there from another kid. | 她从另一个孩子手中救了我的命 |
[36:02] | Five years ago, I would’ve destroyed him. | 五年前的我会轻松干掉那孩子 |
[36:05] | But she had to shoot him to save me. | 但她必须对他开枪来救我 |
[36:08] | Fourteen years old. | 她才14岁 |
[36:10] | Because I was too slow and too fuckin’ deaf to hear him comin’. | 就只因为我动作太慢 耳朵又聋了 没听见他接近我 |
[36:16] | And I saw | 我看到… |
[36:20] | I saw a man kill his own brother | 我看见一个人杀了自己的亲弟弟… |
[36:23] | to save her, while I just watched. | 好救她一命 而我却只能看着 |
[36:27] | And today, I thought that dog was gonna tear her apart because it smelled somethin’ on her. | 今天我以为那只狗会把她撕成碎片 因为牠闻到她身上的味道 |
[36:32] | And all I did was stand there. | 而我只是站在那里 |
[36:35] | I couldn’t move. I couldn’t think of anything to say. I just– | 动弹不得 我不知道该说什么 |
[36:42] | I was so afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[36:48] | You think I can still handle things but | 你以为我还应付得来 |
[36:51] | I’m not who I was. | 但我已经不是从前的我了 |
[36:54] | I’m weak. | 我很软弱 |
[36:56] | Lately, there are these moments where the fear comes up outta nowhere | 最近有些时候 恐惧会无缘无故地涌上来 |
[37:00] | and my heart feels like it’s stopped. | 我感觉我的心脏好像停止了 |
[37:09] | And I have dreams. | 我还会做梦 |
[37:13] | Every night. | 每天晚上 |
[37:15] | What kinda dreams? | 什么样的梦 |
[37:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:19] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[37:21] | I just know that when I wake up | 我只知道我醒来时… |
[37:26] | I’ve lost somethin’. | 我失去了某些东西 |
[37:29] | I’m failin’ in my sleep. | 我连在睡梦中都会失败 |
[37:33] | That’s all I do. | 我就是这样 |
[37:35] | It’s all I’ve ever done is fail her again and again. | 我只会让她失望 一次又一次 |
[37:42] | You want me to take her. | 你要我带她走 |
[37:43] | I’m just gonna get her killed. I know it. | 我只会害死她 我知道 我很确定 |
[37:48] | I have to leave her. | 我必须离开她 |
[37:51] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[37:53] | It’s why you took off on me, right? | 这就是你离开我的原因 对吧 |
[37:55] | To make up for the things we did? | 为了弥补我们做过的事 |
[37:59] | Well, here’s your chance to bring your kid into a better world. | 现在你的机会来了 让你的孩子出生在一个更好的世界 |
[38:03] | You’re younger than me. You’re still strong. | 你比我年轻 你还是很强壮 |
[38:05] | You said it yourself, you’ll come back. You have to take her. | 你自己说过 你能安全回来的 你必须带她走 |
[38:15] | And you can’t tell anyone, | 你不能告诉任何人实情 |
[38:17] | not even Maria. | 连玛丽亚都不行 |
[38:20] | Tommy, you’re the only one I trust. | 汤米 你是我唯一信任的人 |
[38:21] | If anyone else sees those bites on her, | 如果有人看到她身上的咬痕 |
[38:23] | what’s under her skin, | 知道关于她的真相 |
[38:25] | they’ll shoot her. | 他们会杀了她 |
[38:29] | It’s the last thing I’ll ever ask of you. | 这是我对你最后的请求 |
[38:34] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[38:50] | I’ll take her out at dawn. | 日出时我会带她走 |
[39:06] | We got you in 38. | 我们把你安置在38号 |
[39:07] | It’s left, left, right. | 左转两次 然后右转 |
[39:23] | I have a feeling you’d rather be alone, Luce. | 我觉得他现在宁愿一个人 小露 |
[39:25] | He’ll know we thought it was lousy if we don’t say hello. | 如果我们不去打招呼 他会知道我们觉得戏很烂 |
[39:28] | All right. But try and be tactful. | 好吧 但试着圆滑一点 |
[39:30] | -What’s tactful? -Lie. | -什么是「圆滑」 -就是说谎 |
[39:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:36] | Mr. Garfield? It’s Lucy and me. | 加菲尔先生 是我和露西 |
[39:41] | We just came back to tell you how much we enjoyed it. | 我们只是回来告诉你 我们有多喜欢那场戏 |
[39:45] | I had the best time. At first, I thought it was gonna be boring. | 我觉得很好玩 一开始我以为会很无聊 |
[40:08] | Ellie? | 艾莉 |
[40:19] | Is this really all they had to worry about? | 他们真的只要担心这些事吗 |
[40:22] | Boys. Movies. | 男生 电影 |
[40:25] | Deciding which shirt goes with which skirt. | 决定哪件上衣要配哪件裙子 |
[40:28] | It’s bizarre. | 太诡异了 |
[40:33] | – Listen, – Why are you here? | -听着… -你来做什么 |
[40:37] | – I came here to talk to you. – No, why are you still here? | -我来找你谈谈 -不 你怎么还在这里 |
[40:40] | If you’re gonna ditch me, ditch me. | 如果你要甩掉我 就甩掉我吧 |
[40:44] | What exactly did you hear? | 你到底听到什么 |
[40:48] | “I have to leave her. You have to take her.” | 「我必须离开她 你必须带她走」 |
[40:55] | You know, I stood up for you today because I thought– | 我今天还帮你讲话 因为我以为… |
[41:02] | I made this decision for your own good. | 我做这个决定是为了你好 |
[41:05] | You’ll be way better off with Tommy. | 你跟着汤米会好很多 |
[41:08] | He knows the area better than I do– – Do you give a shit about me or not? | -他比我更熟悉这一带 -你到底在不在乎我 |
[41:12] | – Of course, I do. Then what are you so afraid of? | -我当然在乎 -那你在怕什么 |
[41:18] | I’m not her, you know? | 我不是她 |
[41:23] | – Maria told me about Sarah and– – Don’t. | -玛丽亚跟我说了莎拉的事… -不 |
[41:30] | Don’t say another word. | 别再说了 |
[41:34] | I’m sorry about your daughter, Joel. | 你女儿的事我很遗憾 乔尔 |
[41:38] | But I have lost people, too. | 但我也失去过重要的人 |
[41:41] | You have no idea what loss is. | 你根本不懂什么叫失去 |
[41:45] | Everybody I have cared for | 每个我在乎的人 |
[41:47] | has either died or left me. | 不是死了就是离开我了 |
[41:50] | Everybody, fucking except for you! | 每一个 除了你之外 |
[41:53] | So don’t tell me that I’d be safer with somebody else | 所以别跟我说 我跟别人在一起比较安全 |
[41:55] | because the truth is I would just be more scared. | 因为事实是 我只会更害怕 |
[42:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[42:08] | You’re not my daughter. | 你不是我女儿 |
[42:11] | And I sure as hell ain’t your dad. | 我也绝对不是你爸 |
[42:15] | Now, come dawn | 等天一亮 |
[42:18] | we’re goin’ our separate ways. | 我们就分道扬镳 |
[43:54] | Come in. | 请进 |
[44:17] | Stables. | 去马厩 |
[44:43] | You came here to say goodbye or something? No. | -你是来道别的 -不是 |
[44:46] | I came here to steal one of these horses and go. | 我是来偷一匹马然后离开的 |
[44:48] | I woulda gave you one. | 我会直接给你的 |
[44:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:52] | Anyway that was 30 minutes ago, and I guess | 总之 那是30分钟前的事 我想… |
[44:59] | you deserve a choice. I still think you’d be better off with Tommy– | 你有权选择 我还是觉得你跟汤米走比较好… |
[45:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[45:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:26] | Hold onto both. | 两条都抓好 |
[45:30] | General direction? | 大致方向 |
[45:32] | Head southeast till you hit I-25. | 往东南方走 直到25号州际公路 |
[45:34] | It’s right off the interstate. Shouldn’t be hard to miss. | 大学就在州际公路旁 应该很好找 |
[45:53] | There’s a place for you here. Both of you. | 这里有你的一席之地 你们两个都是 |
[45:57] | Countin’ on it. | 正有此意 |
[46:03] | Can I borrow that? Yeah. | -可以借我吗 -好 |
[46:06] | ‘Cause Maria took mine, you know? | 因为玛丽亚把我的拿走了 |
[46:08] | I already said yes, Joel. | 我已经说好了 乔尔 |
[46:17] | Adios, big brother. | 再见了 大哥 |
[46:34] | Close it up. | 关门 |
[47:00] | Wide right. – You’re flinchin’. – The target’s too small. | -偏右 你手抖了 -靶子太小了 |
[47:03] | I made it bigger than I should’ve. Eject the cartridge. | 我还特地把它做大一点 弹出弹壳 |
[47:07] | And I am not flinching. | 我没有手抖 |
[47:09] | – The rifle just sucks. – Okay, give it. | -是这把步枪很烂 -好 给我 |
[47:13] | It doesn’t aim right. You’ll see. | 它瞄不准 你等着瞧 |
[47:17] | A deep breath in, slow breath out. | 好 深呼吸 慢慢吐气 |
[47:19] | You squeeze the trigger like you love it. Gentle, steady, nice and slow. | 扣扳机时要带有爱意 轻轻的 稳稳的 慢慢来 |
[47:25] | You gonna shoot this thing or get it pregnant? | 你是要发射它还是让它怀孕 |
[47:29] | It isn’t gonna work. It doesn’t aim right. | 没用的 它瞄不准 |
[47:33] | You dick. | 你这混蛋 |
[47:59] | So the way they ran stuff in Jackson, was how things used to be? | 以前的社会就跟他们 在杰克孙的运作方式一样吗 |
[48:02] | No. The country was too big for that. | 不 这个国家太大了 没办法都采用那一套 |
[48:06] | Back then, there were basically two main ways of lookin’ at things. | 以前有两种主要的世界观 |
[48:09] | Some people wanted to own everything. | 有些人想拥有一切 |
[48:12] | And some people didn’t want anyone to own anything at all. | 有些人不希望任何人拥有任何东西 |
[48:16] | Which one were you? | 你是哪一种 |
[48:17] | Neither. I just did my job. | 都不是 我只是做好分内的工作 |
[48:20] | Which was building? That’s right. | -是…建筑业 -没错 |
[48:24] | Houses, stores, that kinda thing. | 房子 商店之类的 |
[48:26] | We were called “contractors.” | 我们被称为「承包商」 |
[48:30] | “The Contractor.” | 「承包商」 |
[48:33] | That’s pretty cool. | 挺酷的 |
[48:35] | Yeah. We were cool. | 对 我们很酷 |
[48:38] | Everybody loved contractors. | 大家都爱承包商 |
[48:40] | Nice. | 赞喔 |
[48:53] | Okay, so if you mess up your fourth down, then you give the ball to the other team? | 好 所以如果你第四档搞砸了 就得把球交给另一队 |
[48:57] | Right. It’s called a “turnover.” | 对 这叫「球权转换」 |
[48:59] | Turnover. | 「球权转换」 |
[49:01] | But if you make it to 10 yards, then you’re back to first down? | 但如果你跑到十码 就回到第一档 |
[49:06] | Yep. | 对 |
[49:08] | So, basically just moving in one direction. | 所以基本上就是一直往一个方向跑 |
[49:12] | Basically. | 基本上是 |
[49:14] | – But violent. | 但很暴力 |
[49:15] | – Oh. Well. There’s that. | 好吧 也是啦 |
[49:19] | Well, how ’bout that? Made it in five days. | 怎么样 五天就到了 |
[49:22] | Easy days. I don’t know what Tommy was so afraid of. | 轻轻松松 我不知道汤米在怕什么 |
[49:25] | Still time to find out. | 待会就知道了 |
[49:27] | “Still time to find out.” | 「待会就知道了」 |
[49:30] | “The Contractorrrr.” | 「承包商」 |
[49:46] | Home of the Big Horns. What does that mean? | 「大角羊主场」 什么意思 |
[49:49] | Team mascot. | 球队吉祥物 |
[49:51] | It’s a kind of sheep. | 是一种绵羊 |
[49:53] | See? One step closer to your dream. | 看吧 离你的梦想更近一步了 |
[49:56] | Don’t see any Fireflies, though. | 但没看到火萤的人 |
[49:58] | They’re probably in the middle. Safer. | 他们大概在中间地带 比较安全 |
[50:04] | This way. | 这边 |
[50:14] | So these places people would live here and, like, what? | 像这种地方… 以前的人会住在这里 然后呢 |
[50:19] | – Go to classes and stuff? – Yup. | -去上课之类的吗 -对 |
[50:21] | – Even though they were adults. | 虽然他们是成年人 |
[50:22] | – Sort of adults. | 「算是」成年人 |
[50:24] | I think it was just as much about partying and findin’ themselves as anythin’ else. | 我想疯狂玩乐和寻找自我也一样重要 |
[50:29] | Figuring out what they wanted to do with their lives. | 搞清楚他们这辈子想做什么 |
[50:31] | What they wanted to do with their lives. | 他们这辈子想做什么 |
[50:35] | So I’ve been thinkin’. | 我一直在想… |
[50:38] | I don’t want a sheep ranch, actually. I mean, if the deal is I can do anything? | 其实我不想要绵羊牧场 前提是我想做什么都行 对吧 |
[50:41] | That’s the deal. | 是这样没错 |
[50:42] | Well when I was a kid, I wanted to be a singer. | 我小时候想当歌手 |
[50:46] | Shut up. | 少来了 |
[50:48] | Why is that funny? | 你笑什么 |
[50:51] | – You gotta sing something now. – No. | -你现在得唱首歌了 -不要 |
[50:53] | – Come on, man. I’m not gonna laugh. – You’re already laughin’. | -拜托啦 我不会笑的 -你已经在笑了 |
[50:55] | Yeah, okay, true. | 好吧 也是 |
[50:57] | Well, you’re singin’ for me later. | 你等一下要唱给我听 |
[50:59] | I’m gonna save the fuckin’ world, man. It’s the least you can do for me. | 我都要拯救世界了 你至少能为我做这件事吧 |
[51:05] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[51:12] | Are those monkeys? | 那是猴子吗 |
[51:14] | Must be from the old labs. | 一定是旧实验室里的猴子 |
[51:16] | Look at them go. | 你看牠们的样子 |
[51:18] | First time seein’ a monkey? | 第一次看到猴子 |
[51:20] | First time seein’ a monkey. | 第一次看到猴子 |
[51:26] | Lookit. | 你看 |
[51:33] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[51:38] | – Guard stations. | 守卫站 |
[51:40] | – No guards. | 对 但没有守卫 |
[51:44] | Yeah. Gun? | -对 -要拿枪吗 |
[51:48] | Yeah. | 要 |
[52:52] | There were definitely doctors here. | 这里以前绝对有医生 |
[53:04] | This is a packing list. Somethin’ you make before moving. | 这是打包清单 搬家前会列的单子 |
[53:08] | They just left? | 他们就这样走了 |
[53:13] | Maybe not all of them. | 也许不是所有人都走了 |
[54:01] | Well, at least it ain’t Clickers. | 至少不是循声者 |
[54:04] | Yeah, no Fireflies either. | 对 也没有火萤的人 |
[54:07] | Maybe in all that research, they turned into fuckin’ monkeys. | 也许经过这么多研究 他们都变成该死的猴子了 |
[54:27] | That’s where they went? | 他们去了那里吗 |
[54:29] | All the pins lead there. | 所有大头针都指向这里 |
[54:31] | Maybe gettin’ ahead of the weather, | 也许是为了避寒 |
[54:33] | better facilities? | 或是那里有更好的设施 |
[54:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:36] | – This way. – Shut the fuck up. | -这边 -给我闭嘴 |
[54:54] | Out the back. | 从后面出去 |
[55:16] | – Ready? – Yeah. | 好 |
[55:23] | Come here. Come here. Come here. I got ya. | 过来… |
[55:29] | Joel! | 乔尔 |
[56:06] | Joel! Get on the horse! | 乔尔 上马 |
[56:09] | Get on the horse. | 上马 |
[56:12] | Joel! | 走 |
[56:18] | Get him! Go! | -走 -快追 |
[56:20] | Get back! | 走开 |
[56:22] | Shit! | 该死 |
[56:25] | You motherfucker! | 你这混帐 |
[56:34] | They’re not following us. I think we’re safe. | 他们没跟来 我想我们安全了 |
[56:37] | Joel? | 乔尔 |
[56:38] | Joel? | 乔尔 |
[56:40] | Joel, no, no, no! Shit! | 乔尔 不…该死 |
[56:42] | Fuck! | 可恶… |
[56:44] | Joel? | 乔尔 |
[56:46] | Joel? | 乔尔 |
[56:48] | Shit. | 该死 |
[56:51] | Joel, open your eyes. | 乔尔 张开眼睛 |
[56:53] | Open your eyes. Joel, you gotta get up. | 张开眼睛 乔尔 你得起来 |
[56:58] | I can’t fuckin’ do this without you. | 没有你我办不到 |
[57:00] | I don’t know where the fuck I’m going, what the fuck I’m gonna do. | 我不知道我要去哪 我要怎么办 |
[57:04] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[57:11] | Please. | 拜托 |
[57:15] | Joel, please. | 乔尔 拜托你 |