| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I’m getting a lot of complaints. | 我收到很多投诉 | 
| [00:04] | Really? About what? | 是吗 投诉什么 | 
| [00:08] | Well, apparently, | 很显然 | 
| [00:08] | one of my waitresses | 有一位女服务员 | 
| [00:09] | is having a nervous breakdown. | 精神崩溃了 | 
| [00:12] | Is it Jennifer? | 是珍妮弗吗 | 
| [00:15] | You’re making this about me? | 你又要扯到我身上来了吗 | 
| [00:16] | No, it’s okay. I have come to understand | 不 没关系 我逐渐了解到 | 
| [00:18] | that you were the best daughter you could be. | 你已经尽力做了个好女儿 | 
| [00:19] | My job is to forgive you, which I do. | 我的职责就是原谅你 而我原谅了 | 
| [00:23] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [00:25] | Mom, I’ve watched you lick cocaine crumbs | 妈 我见过你从长绒地毯上 | 
| [00:27] | out of a shag carpet. | 舔可卡因的残渣 | 
| [00:31] | It’s not a sin to be thrifty, dear. | 勤俭节约不是罪 亲爱的 | 
| [00:35] | I got pregnant with you when I was a teenager, | 我就是在少女时怀了你 | 
| [00:37] | and please don’t take this the wrong way– | 我这样说你可千万别误会哈 | 
| [00:40] | it ruined my life. | 这事把我这辈子都毁了 | 
| [00:44] | Sleeping with your boss– who does that? | 和上司上床 谁会这样做 | 
| [00:48] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [00:52] | Christy, you know my, uh, wife? | 克丽丝蒂 你认识我的 妻子 | 
| [00:56] | Yeah. Hi, Claudia. | 是啊 你好 克洛迪娅 | 
| [00:58] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 | 
| [00:59] | It’s “Clowdia”” | 我叫克”劳”迪娅 | 
| [01:02] | FYI, the ladies’ room needs some attention. | 顺便说句 女卫生间需要人打扫了 | 
| [01:04] | I don’t know if that’s you, Christy. | 是你负责扫厕所吗 克丽丝蒂 | 
| [01:07] | It’s not, | 不是我 | 
| [01:08] | and it’s “Christ-y.” | 我叫克”莱”丝蒂[天啊] | 
| [01:10] | Oh, I almost forgot, | 我差点忘了 | 
| [01:11] | your daughter thinks she might be pregnant. | 你女儿觉得她可能怀孕了 | 
| [01:13] | Call me if you need me. | 要帮忙就打个电话给我哦 | 
| [01:17] | “Remove the test stick from the foil wrapper | 将验孕棒从铝箔包装里取出 | 
| [01:20] | and take off the over-cap. | 撕掉外包装 | 
| [01:22] | Holding the test by the thumb grip, | 用拇指握紧验孕棒 | 
| [01:24] | place the absorbent tip in urine stream.” | 将尿液尿在吸尿区 | 
| [01:28] | You got to tinkle on it. | 你得在上面嘘嘘 | 
| [01:32] | It’s not the first time I’ve done a pregnancy test, Mom. | 这不是我第一次验孕 妈 | 
| [01:35] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [01:37] | Then why’d you make me read all those instructions? | 那你为什么还让我读使用说明 | 
| [01:41] | Not important. | 这不重要 | 
| [01:43] | Let it rip. | 努力尿吧 | 
| [01:46] | Can I have some privacy, please? | 给我些隐私好吗 | 
| [01:48] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [01:56] | Violet, I just want you to know | 维奥莉特 我只想告诉你 | 
| [01:58] | that if it turns out you are pregnant, | 就算你真的怀孕了 | 
| [02:00] | I will support you no matter what you decide to do. | 无论你做什么决定 我都会支持你 | 
| [02:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:08] | What do you think you’re gonna do? | 你会怎么做 | 
| [02:10] | What? | 什么 | 
| [02:11] | You know, | 就是说 | 
| [02:12] | which way you leaning? | 你倾向于怎么做 | 
| [02:13] | I don’t know. Get out. | 我不知道 出去 | 
| [02:14] | Okay, sorry. | 好的 对不起 | 
| [02:20] | You know, when I found out I was pregnant with you, | 当年我发现怀了你时 | 
| [02:22] | a home pregnancy test took about 20 minutes. | 家庭验孕需要二十分钟的时间 | 
| [02:25] | Now it’s two minutes. | 现在只需要两分钟 | 
| [02:27] | That’s progress. | 时代进步了哈 | 
| [02:29] | Yay, science. | 科学好样的 | 
| [02:32] | I guess. | 我想是吧 | 
| [02:33] | I mean, it’s good news for you, | 这对你来说是好事 | 
| [02:34] | because the nervous waiting time is less. | 因为紧张的等待时间少了 | 
| [02:36] | Mom, I can’t do this if you’re talking to me. | 妈 你总跟我说话我没法尿 | 
| [02:39] | All right, sure. | 好的 | 
| [02:40] | Pee-shy runs in the family. | 有人在就尿不出是咱家遗传 | 
| [02:41] | Mom! | 妈 | 
| [02:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [02:45] | Oh, good girl! | 好孩子 | 
| [02:46] | Be quiet! | 安静 | 
| [02:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [02:52] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [02:52] | What’s the word? | 情况怎么样 | 
| [02:54] | She’s doing the test now. | 她正在验孕 | 
| [02:56] | We’ll know in a couple minutes. | 过几分钟就知道了 | 
| [02:57] | Wow. Gulp. | 哇 好怕 | 
| [03:01] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [03:02] | When I was pregnant with you, | 我怀你时 | 
| [03:03] | those home kits took, like, two hours. | 等了两小时才知道验孕结果 | 
| [03:05] | – Really? – It was a long wait in a gas station bathroom. | -是吗 -加油站的厕所太难排队了 | 
| [03:09] | – Bonnie, is that you? – Yeah, honey. | -邦妮 是你吗 -是的 宝贝 | 
| [03:11] | Can you come in? | 你能进来吗 | 
| [03:12] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [03:16] | Why does your grandmother get to go in and I don’t? | 为什么你外婆能进去我不能 | 
| [03:18] | Because she won’t lecture me. | 因为她不会给我讲大道理 | 
| [03:20] | I-I don’t lecture. | 我 我也不讲大道理 | 
| [03:23] | I share my experiences in the hope | 我只是分享我的经历 只希望 | 
| [03:25] | that you’ll have a better life than I had, | 你拥有的人生 比我的更美好 | 
| [03:27] | and frankly, I think you could be a little more grateful. | 说实话 我觉得你应该更感恩一些 | 
| [03:29] | Oh, screw it, I’m coming in. | 不管了 我进来了 | 
| [03:32] | What’s it say? What’s it say? | 结果是什么 结果是什么 | 
| [03:33] | Nothing yet. | 还没出来 | 
| [03:34] | Oh, God, oh, God. | 我的天 我的天 | 
| [03:35] | I know, it’s so exciting. | 好激动啊 | 
| [03:37] | I’m glad you’re excited. | 还好你很激动 | 
| [03:39] | I’m scared to death. | 我快吓死了 | 
| [03:40] | Hey, don’t you worry. | 别担心 | 
| [03:41] | I’m gonna be here for you whenever you need me, 24-7. | 无论你何时有需要 我都会在你身边 随传随到 | 
| [03:44] | Thanks, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 邦妮 | 
| [03:48] | I’m gonna be here for you, too. | 我也会在你身边 | 
| [03:50] | That’s your job, Mom. | 这是你的工作 妈 | 
| [03:54] | Here we go, showtime. | 好啦 结果出来了 | 
| [04:00] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [04:04] | You doing all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [04:06] | I… don’t know. | 我 不知道 | 
| [04:09] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [04:16] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 | 
| [04:17] | Hey, you have to take some of the responsibility for this pregnancy. | 她怀孕 你也有一部分的责任 | 
| [04:21] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 | 
| [04:22] | We had the talk. | 我教过她了 | 
| [04:23] | I told her about abstinence, condoms, everything. | 我跟她谈过禁欲 安全套 全说过了 | 
| [04:26] | Did you mention oral sex as a work-around? | 你提过口交是一种应急措施吗 | 
| [04:30] | Oh, my God, it is my fault. | 我的天 的确是我的错 | 
| [04:59] | When are you gonna stop with the bangs? | 你什么时候才能不留刘海了 | 
| [05:03] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:04] | I just… I understood it | 只是 你满额头 | 
| [05:06] | when you had a forehead full of pimples, | 青春痘时留刘海 我还能理解 | 
| [05:07] | but now you’re just hiding a pretty face. | 但你现在只是把漂亮的脸蛋藏起来 | 
| [05:11] | This is the look now. | 现在很流行这样 | 
| [05:13] | The First Lady wears her hair like this. | 第一夫人的发型就是这样 | 
| [05:14] | Well, I don’t think it works on her, either. | 我觉得她那个样子也不好看 | 
| [05:18] | Noted. | 知道了 | 
| [05:23] | What are we gonna do about Violet? | 我们怎么处理维奥莉特的事 | 
| [05:24] | I love her hair. | 我喜欢她的发型 | 
| [05:27] | No, the pregnancy. | 不 怀孕的事 | 
| [05:29] | I don’t want her to wind up like us. | 我不想她的结果像我们一样 | 
| [05:30] | What’s the matter with us? | 我们有什么不好 | 
| [05:33] | The fact that you don’t know speaks volumes. | 你连这么明显的潜台词都不懂还叫好吗 | 
| [05:38] | She has options. | 她有选择 | 
| [05:40] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [05:44] | Did I ever tell you | 我有没有告诉过你 | 
| [05:45] | how close I came to giving you up for adoption? | 我差点把你送去领养 | 
| [05:49] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:50] | Lovely Jewish couple from San Francisco, | 从旧金山来的很可爱的一对犹太夫妻 | 
| [05:53] | the Lowensteins. | 洛恩史汀斯一家 | 
| [05:56] | She played cello for the philharmonic. | 妻子在交响乐团拉大提琴 | 
| [05:57] | He was a cardiologist. | 丈夫是一个心脏病医师 | 
| [05:59] | You never told me this. | 你从没有跟我说过这事 | 
| [06:00] | Oh, yeah. | 对 | 
| [06:01] | They offered me $25,000 for you. | 他们愿意给我两万五收养你 | 
| [06:05] | Why didn’t you take it? | 你为什么没拿钱 | 
| [06:06] | They sound fantastic. | 听起来他们是大好人啊 | 
| [06:09] | Well, they were, but you were my baby girl. | 他们是不错 但你是我的宝贝女儿 | 
| [06:11] | I loved you. | 我爱你 | 
| [06:13] | If you really loved me, | 如果你真的爱我 | 
| [06:14] | you would’ve sold me to the Lowensteins. | 你就会把我卖给洛恩史汀斯一家 | 
| [06:19] | Maybe if they’d gone to 30. | 也许他们提价到三万 我就卖了 | 
| [06:23] | I’ve made a decision. | 我决定了 | 
| [06:27] | I’m gonna be a mom. | 我决定做妈妈 | 
| [06:32] | Eek. | 妈呀 | 
| [06:35] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [06:37] | Well, then, | 那么 | 
| [06:40] | congratulations. | 恭喜了 | 
| [06:43] | We’re having a baby. | 我们家要添宝宝了 | 
| [06:45] | I’m so happy for you, Violet. | 我真为你高兴 维奥莉特 | 
| [06:47] | – Thanks. – And the great thing | -谢谢 -这么年轻 | 
| [06:48] | about having a baby so young is after a few years, | 就生孩子的一大好处就是 过些年后 | 
| [06:51] | you can tell people the kid’s your sibling. | 你可以告诉别人 这孩子是你的弟弟或妹妹 | 
| [06:55] | Right, sis? | 对吗 小妹 | 
| [06:59] | That’s not as cute as you think it is. | 这事没你想的那么有爱 | 
| [07:05] | Uh, couple of questions. | 有几个问题 | 
| [07:08] | What about high school? | 你读高中怎么办 | 
| [07:10] | What about it? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:11] | The baby won’t be born till after I graduate, | 我毕业后孩子才会出生 | 
| [07:13] | so it shouldn’t be a problem. | 所以不会有什么问题 | 
| [07:16] | Eek. | 妈呀 | 
| [07:19] | I guess the next thing to do is call Luke. | 我想接下来就是要给卢克打电话 | 
| [07:22] | You think he’s the father? | 你觉得孩子是他的吗 | 
| [07:23] | I know he’s the father. | 我知道孩子是他的 | 
| [07:25] | How about that? Old-school. | 怎么样 咱家闺女真传统专情 | 
| [07:28] | Grandma! | 外婆 | 
| [07:30] | Ah, ah, ah. | 不对 | 
| [07:31] | Aunt Bonnie. | 邦妮姨妈 | 
| [07:32] | There’s my boy. | 真乖 | 
| [07:34] | Why do you have glitter on your shirt? | 你的衬衣上怎么有闪粉 | 
| [07:36] | Dad took me to his girlfriend’s apartment. | 爸爸带我去他女友的家 | 
| [07:38] | I learned how to swing on a pole. | 我学会了怎么抱着钢管扭屁屁 | 
| [07:41] | He’s a natural. | 他太有天赋了 | 
| [07:46] | I thought your girlfriend worked at Bed, Bath and Beyond? | 你不是说你女友在床上及家庭用品公司上班吗 | 
| [07:48] | Doesn’t mean she can’t dream. | 不代表她不能有梦想啊 | 
| [07:51] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:52] | Go wash the sad lady off your hands. | 去把你手上可悲的女人梦想洗掉 | 
| [07:58] | Thanks for taking him this afternoon. | 谢谢你今天下午带他 | 
| [08:00] | Hey, I’m his dad. | 我是他老爸 | 
| [08:01] | If I can’t spend two hours a week with him, who can? | 如果我都不能一周陪他两个小时 那谁能行 | 
| [08:04] | It’s not always great | 知道孩子他爹是谁 | 
| [08:06] | knowing who the father is. | 也并不见得总是好事 | 
| [08:13] | Why is my son pregnant? | 为什么我儿子怀孕了 | 
| [08:24] | Well, that’s a window into a dark room. | 听起来有心事啊 | 
| [08:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [08:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [08:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [08:32] | Come on. | 说吧 | 
| [08:35] | Okay. Well, | 好吧 | 
| [08:37] | I just found out my teenage daughter is pregnant. | 我刚发现我那十几岁的女儿怀孕了 | 
| [08:40] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [08:43] | She’s not a cheerleader with an overbite, is she? | 她不会是个长着大龅牙的啦啦队员吧 | 
| [08:48] | No. Why? | 不是 怎么了 | 
| [08:49] | No reason. | 随便问问 | 
| [08:53] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:55] | Nice talking to you, Chef Rudy. | 和你聊天很开心 鲁迪主厨 | 
| [08:57] | Stay strong, waitress whose name I do not know. | 坚强些哦 我不知道名字的服务员 | 
| [09:02] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [09:07] | Here we are. | 上菜啦 | 
| [09:09] | How is the Chardonnay? | 霞多丽葡萄酒怎么样 | 
| [09:11] | It is delicious. | 口感太好了 | 
| [09:12] | Good choice. | 你真会推荐 | 
| [09:13] | Oh, yeah, back in the day, | 是的 回想当年 | 
| [09:15] | I could get lost in a bottle of this stuff. | 喝一瓶这种好东西我就不知道东西南北了 | 
| [09:18] | One time, I woke up in a Best Western hotel | 有一次 我在贝斯特韦斯特大酒店醒来 | 
| [09:21] | with two of the roadies from Counting Crows. | 身边有两个数乌鸦乐队的乐团管理员 | 
| [09:25] | But I’m sure that won’t happen to you. | 但我肯定 这种事情不会发生在你身上 | 
| [09:27] | Uh, bon appetit. | 祝你们胃口好 | 
| [09:38] | I miss you. | 我想你 | 
| [09:39] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:45] | You miss me? | 你想我吗 | 
| [09:46] | Yeah, sure, I guess. | 当然 我想是吧 | 
| [09:48] | Well, that’s not very encouraging. | 听起来不像那么回事 | 
| [09:51] | I’m sorry. I got a lot on my mind. | 不好意思 我有心事 | 
| [09:54] | Well, I’m a good listener. | 我很善于倾听 | 
| [09:56] | A penny for your thoughts? | 告诉我你有什么心事 | 
| [10:00] | Okay, fine. How’s this? | 好吧 听听这个 | 
| [10:02] | I’m working my ass off so I can take care of my children, | 我玩命工作 来养育我的儿女 | 
| [10:05] | I just found out I’m gonna be a freaking grandma, | 我刚发现我要做外婆了 | 
| [10:08] | and the man that I’m sleeping with | 而和我上床的男人 | 
| [10:09] | only has time for me when his wife is out of town, | 只能在他老婆离开市里时才能陪我 | 
| [10:11] | and I desperately want to run away from it all | 我非常想逃避这一切 | 
| [10:13] | with a bottle of this, but I can’t | 一醉解千愁 但我不能喝酒 | 
| [10:15] | because my name is Christy and I’m an alcoholic. | 因为我名叫克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者 | 
| [10:16] | Hola, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 | 
| [10:22] | In this moment, my life is perfect. | 此时此刻 我的生活是完美的 | 
| [10:26] | In this moment, | 此时此刻 | 
| [10:28] | my life is perfect. | 我的生活是完美的 | 
| [10:30] | I breathe in love. | 我吸入爱 | 
| [10:32] | I breathe out fear. | 呼出恐惧 | 
| [10:34] | I breathe in love. | 我吸入爱 | 
| [10:36] | I breathe out fear. | 呼出恐惧 | 
| [10:42] | Ah, I… | 我… | 
| [10:44] | didn’t see you there, Luke. | 没看见你 卢克 | 
| [10:46] | I could tell. | 我能看出来 | 
| [10:48] | How’s it going? | 你过得怎么样 | 
| [10:49] | Pretty good. Um, Violet texted me | 挺好的 维奥莉特给我发短信 | 
| [10:50] | that we needed to talk, so I came right over after work, | 说我们需要谈谈 所以我下班后就过来了 | 
| [10:52] | and I brought sliders. | 而且我带了汉堡包哟 | 
| [10:54] | Yum. | 真是美味啊 | 
| [10:55] | They give us the ones that smell iffy. | 他们把发臭了的汉堡包送给我们 | 
| [10:59] | Double yum. | 更美味了 | 
| [11:01] | Yeah, it’s a pretty sweet perk. | 是啊 这福利真不错 | 
| [11:03] | So how was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 | 
| [11:05] | Not great. | 不大好 | 
| [11:06] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 | 
| [11:07] | Mine’s been awesome. | 我今天过得棒极了 | 
| [11:08] | I got promoted to shift manager | 我被提升为值班经理 | 
| [11:10] | and found five dollars in the men’s room. | 在男厕所还发现了五美元 | 
| [11:12] | It wasn’t even that wet. | 上面的尿不多啦 | 
| [11:16] | You’re on fire. | 你简直爽爆了 | 
| [11:17] | Right? | 就是啊 | 
| [11:20] | Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [11:22] | Let’s see what the rest of your life looks like. | 看看你剩下的人生是什么模样 | 
| [11:26] | – Hey, Vi. – Hi, Luke. | -小维 -卢克 | 
| [11:28] | Um, I’d kiss you, but I don’t want your mom | 我想吻你 但我不想让你妈妈觉得 | 
| [11:30] | to get the wrong idea about me. | 我是个好色之徒 | 
| [11:33] | Has that ship sailed. | 这点你可没法挽回了 | 
| [11:36] | So, what’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [11:37] | Well, I got some kind of big news. | 我有条重大新闻 | 
| [11:40] | Cool. What? | 真棒 怎么了 | 
| [11:41] | Okay, um… | 好吧… | 
| [11:43] | Violet, wait. | 维奥莉特 等等 | 
| [11:45] | Luke, can you give us a minute? | 卢克 你能让我们单独聊聊吗 | 
| [11:47] | Sure. I’ll nuke these bad boys | 行 我去加热一下汉堡包 | 
| [11:48] | so we don’t get the squirts. | 免得我们吃了腹泻 | 
| [11:53] | Isn’t he amazing? | 他真是贴心啊 | 
| [11:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [11:59] | I just think it’s important that you understand | 我只是想要你明白 | 
| [12:01] | he might not have the maturity to deal with this situation. | 他也许不够成熟 没法应付这种情况 | 
| [12:04] | I’m just gonna hit the popcorn button | 我打算按下炸爆米花的按钮 | 
| [12:06] | and see what happens. | 看看会怎么样 | 
| [12:11] | Luke loves me. I love him. | 卢克爱我 我也爱他 | 
| [12:13] | We’re gonna make this work. | 我们会搞定这事的 | 
| [12:15] | Honey, I just don’t want you to get hurt. | 亲爱的 我只是不想让你受伤害 | 
| [12:17] | Young guys spook real easy, | 年轻人很容易受到惊吓 | 
| [12:20] | and you can’t count on them sticking around. | 你没法指望他们会一直陪着你 | 
| [12:24] | I think I know what you wanted to tell me. | 我想我知道你要告诉我什么了 | 
| [12:27] | You do? | 是吗 | 
| [12:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:31] | You’re having a baby. | 你要生宝宝了 | 
| [12:36] | So close. | 就差一点点 | 
| [12:40] | Violet? | 维奥莉特 | 
| [12:43] | Luke, I’m having a baby. | 卢克 是我要生宝宝了 | 
| [12:47] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [12:49] | So you’re both pregnant? | 那你俩都怀孕了吗 | 
| [12:55] | No, just me. | 不 只有我 | 
| [12:59] | Well, that’s… | 这真是 | 
| [13:03] | so cool! | 太酷了 | 
| [13:06] | There’s still time for you. | 你还有时间的 | 
| [13:08] | Not much, but keep at it. | 没多少时间了 但要继续坚持哦 | 
| [13:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:15] | So you’re not gonna get scared and run off? | 你不会受到惊吓然后跑掉吗 | 
| [13:17] | Why would I run off? | 我为什么要跑掉 | 
| [13:19] | I love you, and I’m gonna love your baby. | 我爱你 我也会爱你的宝宝 | 
| [13:23] | Um, it’s our baby. | 是我们的宝宝 | 
| [13:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:34] | Even better! | 这更好了 | 
| [13:45] | That’s why I get so frustrated with the people at work. | 所以我对我的同事感到很失望 | 
| [13:48] | I slept with that guy. | 我跟他睡过 | 
| [13:52] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [13:54] | He cries when he finishes. | 他做完时会哭 | 
| [13:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [13:59] | – Like a happy cry? – No. | -是喜极而泣吗 -不是 | 
| [14:01] | More like a… | 更像是 | 
| [14:08] | And that tiny dude over there in the red shirt? | 那个穿红色衬衫的小矮个 | 
| [14:11] | Did you sleep with him, too? | 你也跟他睡过了吗 | 
| [14:12] | Well, I wasn’t going to at first because of our height disparity, | 我一开始不打算这样做 因为我比他高太多 | 
| [14:16] | and then I decided to do it anyway as, like, a good deed. | 后来我决定还是做了吧 就当行善了 | 
| [14:21] | That’s how you get into Heaven: | 你这样就能上天堂 | 
| [14:23] | letting a little guy go up on you. | 让一个小矮个在你身上”驰骋” | 
| [14:26] | I wish. All he wanted to do was spank me. | 我倒是希望 但他只想打我的屁股 | 
| [14:31] | Well, no good deed goes unpunished. | 好人没好报嘛 | 
| [14:35] | I had to sit on my hip for a week. | 整整一周我都只能坐在屁股边上 | 
| [14:39] | So how many men at this meeting have you slept with? | 你和这个戒酒会中的多少人睡过了 | 
| [14:41] | Oh, please, this is a sacred space | 拜托 这里是用来康复 | 
| [14:43] | dedicated to recovery and healing. | 和疗伤的神圣之地 | 
| [14:45] | Six. | 六个 | 
| [14:50] | Anyone else like to share? | 还有人想分享吗 | 
| [14:52] | Oh, me. | 我 | 
| [14:55] | Haven’t you shared enough? | 你”分享”的还不够多吗 | 
| [14:58] | Hi. I’m Bonnie, and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我叫邦妮 我是酒瘾者 | 
| [15:00] | – Hi, Bonnie. – I just want | -你好 邦妮 -首先我想 | 
| [15:01] | to start by saying how grateful I am to this program. | 表达我对这个项目的感激之情 | 
| [15:04] | Not only am I happily sober, but so is my daughter. | 不仅仅是我愉快地戒了酒 我的女儿也是 | 
| [15:07] | And let me tell you, she was a hot mess. | 我告诉你们 她以前的样子真是一团糟 | 
| [15:10] | Come on. Stand up, honey. | 来 站起来 亲爱的 | 
| [15:11] | Let everybody see how pretty you are now. | 让大家看看你现在多漂亮 | 
| [15:15] | Imagine her without the bangs. | 脑补一下她没有刘海的样子吧 | 
| [15:21] | P.S. She’s single, fellas. | 顺说一句 她是单身哦 | 
| [15:23] | Not for you, Spanky. | 你就别想了 拍屁股男 | 
| [15:26] | Anyhow, it’s just a real gift to have her back in my life. | 总之 她能回到我的生活中来真是一份大礼 | 
| [15:29] | And, uh, I know I wasn’t the world’s | 我知道在她成长时 | 
| [15:31] | greatest mom when she was growing up, | 我不是世界上最好的妈妈 | 
| [15:32] | what with all my drinking and drugging and dealing | 我当时酗酒 吸毒 贩毒 | 
| [15:34] | and managing an international escort service | 而且还经营国际三陪服务 | 
| [15:36] | with ties to the Russian mob, but… | 客户是俄罗斯黑手党 但是 | 
| [15:39] | you know, it’s hard to have a career and be a mom. | 很难事业家庭两相顾嘛 | 
| [15:42] | Am I right, ladies? | 我说得对吗 女士们 | 
| [15:46] | I remember this one time, she was five years old. | 我记得她五岁的时候 | 
| [15:49] | Maybe she was 11. The point is she was little. | 也许是十一岁 重点是她小时候 | 
| [15:52] | And I pulled her out of school, moved us up to Manitoba | 我把她拽出学校 搬去了马尼托巴[加拿大] | 
| [15:55] | where I opened up a daycare center | 我在那里开了家日托中心 | 
| [15:56] | that was a front for an Ecstasy distribution hub. | 其实暗地里是卖摇头丸的分销点 | 
| [16:00] | It worked out really well | 生意红红火火 | 
| [16:01] | until one Mountie had to be a freaking hero. | 直到一个加拿大骑警非得逞英雄 | 
| [16:06] | You are so lucky to have her for a mother. | 你真幸运 有她做妈妈 | 
| [16:09] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你没必要告诉我 | 
| [16:10] | – She’s a… – I mean it! | -她真是 -我说真的 | 
| [16:11] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你没必要告诉我 | 
| [16:15] | Don’t get me wrong. I love Canada. | 别误会我 我喜欢加拿大 | 
| [16:17] | Hey, remember Canadian beer? | 记得加拿大啤酒吗 | 
| [16:19] | Wasn’t that great? | 真是好喝啊 | 
| [16:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [16:28] | Violet? | 维奥莉特 | 
| [16:33] | – Did you finish your homework? – Yep. | -你做完家庭作业了吗 -做完了 | 
| [16:35] | Did you brush your teeth? | 你刷牙了吗 | 
| [16:36] | I think so. | 我记得是刷了 | 
| [16:37] | Mmm, what do you mean, you “think so”? | 什么叫”我记得” | 
| [16:40] | My brain is full. I’m worried about the Middle East. | 我满脑子都在担心中东的事 | 
| [16:45] | All right, you’ll brush twice as long in the morning. | 好吧 你明早刷牙要刷两倍的时间哦 | 
| [16:47] | Get in there. | 上床吧 | 
| [16:49] | Middle East. | 中东 | 
| [16:56] | Want to know a secret? | 想知道一个秘密吗 | 
| [16:58] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [16:59] | You’re gonna be an uncle. | 你要做舅舅了 | 
| [17:01] | Cool. | 真好 | 
| [17:02] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 | 
| [17:03] | Yeah. I’m your boyfriend and I get to sleep over. | 知道 我是你男友 而且我可以过来和你睡 | 
| [17:08] | No, that’s a different kind of uncle. | 不 不是那种舅舅 | 
| [17:11] | It means that I’m gonna have a baby. | 这是说我要生宝宝了 | 
| [17:13] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [17:15] | A human baby? | 是人类宝宝吗 | 
| [17:20] | I hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [17:23] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 | 
| [17:25] | With what? | 帮什么 | 
| [17:26] | Taking care of the baby. | 照顾宝宝 | 
| [17:28] | Oh, sure. I’ll take good care of it | 没问题 我会好好照顾他 | 
| [17:30] | like you take good care of me. | 就像你好好照顾我一样 | 
| [17:33] | You’re gonna be a great uncle. | 你会是个好舅舅的 | 
| [17:35] | I have a secret, too. | 我也有个秘密 | 
| [17:37] | What’s that? | 什么秘密 | 
| [17:38] | I haven’t brushed my teeth in three days. | 我三天没刷牙了 | 
| [17:41] | You little stinker! | 你个小脏娃 | 
| [17:47] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [17:49] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 | 
| [17:54] | You’re a better mother than I am. | 比起我来 你是个更出色的妈妈 | 
| [17:59] | I know. | 我知道啊 | 
| [18:07] | You’re gonna love my gynecologist. | 你会爱上我的妇科医生的 | 
| [18:09] | He’s got very small hands. | 他的手超小 | 
| [18:12] | Like an Asian raccoon. | 就像一只亚洲浣熊 | 
| [18:14] | Mom, please! | 妈 别这样 | 
| [18:20] | I’m gonna be an uncle. | 我要做舅舅了 | 
| [18:22] | Unless it’s a girl. Then I’ll be an aunt. | 除非生的是女孩 那我就要做舅妈了 | 
| [18:26] | I respect your open-mindedness. | 你还真是开明啊 | 
| [18:30] | Gotta give this kid Luke points for showing up. | 卢克这小子居然来了 得给他加点分 | 
| [18:33] | He claims he loves her. | 他说他爱她 | 
| [18:35] | Well, we’ll see. | 我们走着瞧吧 | 
| [18:36] | I had three significant relationships end | 我怀上你时 | 
| [18:38] | while I was pregnant with you, so… | 三段亲密的恋情都结束了 | 
| [18:45] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 | 
| [18:46] | Carla? | 卡拉 | 
| [18:47] | Hi. | 好啊 | 
| [18:49] | I haven’t seen you since high school. | 高中毕业后我就没见过你了 | 
| [18:50] | Yeah, hi! | 是啊 你好 | 
| [18:53] | Wow! Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 | 
| [18:54] | Yeah, finally getting around to starting a family. | 是啊 终于开始生儿育女了 | 
| [18:57] | And you? | 你呢 | 
| [18:58] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [19:00] | I’m fighting a nasty yeast infection. | 我患上了严重的宫颈感染 | 
| [19:05] | And with the support of her entire family, | 在她全家人的支持下 | 
| [19:07] | she will win this battle. | 她会赢得这场战争的 | 
| [19:17] | Am I right? | 我说得对吧 | 
| [19:18] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 | 
| [19:22] | And there is your baby. | 你的宝宝在这里 | 
| [19:29] | Luke, look what we made. | 卢克 看看我们造出的小人儿 | 
| [19:32] | Unreal. | 太不真实了 | 
| [19:34] | I can’t wait for it to grow feet | 我真希望它快点长脚 | 
| [19:35] | so I can make moccasins for it. | 这样我就可以给它做鹿皮鞋了 | 
| [19:38] | Mom, come here. | 妈 过来 | 
| [19:42] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [19:45] | I’ll be here. | 我会陪着你的 | 
| [19:50] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [19:55] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [19:57] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 | 
| [20:02] | “Clitoris.” | “阴蒂” | 
| [20:20] | Well, someone’s in a good mood. | 某人心情不错嘛 | 
| [20:21] | You know, I am. | 是啊 | 
| [20:24] | I am just loving my life right now. | 我真喜欢现在的生活 | 
| [20:27] | Mmm. Cocaine? | 好吧 磕了药吗 | 
| [20:31] | Family. | 是家庭亲情啦 | 
| [20:33] | Family. | 家庭亲情 | 
| [20:35] | That stuff will kill you. | 那玩意儿会要了你的命 |