时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi, I’m Bonnie, I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[00:06] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[00:08] | I know I usually use this forum | 我知道我通常在讨论会上 |
[00:10] | to talk about my romantic travails. | 会谈论我辛勤耕耘的浪漫 |
[00:13] | AKA “Fellatio.” | 说白了 吹箫 |
[00:18] | But that’s not what I’m struggling with right now. | 但现在我郁闷的不是这事 |
[00:20] | Five bucks says she’s got the clap. | 五块钱赌她得了淋病 |
[00:25] | The thing is, I… | 事实是 我… |
[00:27] | lost my job, and I’m really scared. | 失业了 我真的很怕 |
[00:31] | I was just barely making ends meet, before. | 我之前只是勉强收支平衡 |
[00:34] | But now, I just, I don’t know. | 但现在 我不知道 |
[00:37] | And guess who didn’t save anything for a rainy day? | 猜猜谁没有存钱以备不时之需 |
[00:42] | Well, it’s not my fault, really. | 这不是我的错 真的 |
[00:44] | I mean, who knew I was gonna live this long? | 谁想到我会活这么久 |
[00:46] | Not me. | 反正我没想过 |
[00:47] | Or the paramedic who jump-started my heart at Burning Man. | 火人节上让我心跳复苏的急救人员也没想过 |
[00:51] | All I know is I been coming around here for two years, | 我只知道我来这里两年了 |
[00:54] | taking suggestions, trying to be a “Better person,” and… | 接受建议 想做个好人 但是 |
[00:57] | feels like my life is worse than ever. | 现在却感觉我的人生前所未有的差劲 |
[00:59] | Thanks for letting me share. | 多谢让我分享 |
[01:01] | She still could have the clap. | 这并不代表她没得淋病 |
[01:20] | I am craving a Cobb salad. What are you getting? | 我很想吃科布沙拉 你想点什么 |
[01:23] | I was just gonna get some tea. | 我只想喝茶 |
[01:25] | Do you want to talk about this? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[01:27] | What’s to talk? It’s Cobb salad. | 有什么好谈的 这是科布沙拉 |
[01:30] | Bonnie, your daughter is concerned about you. | 邦妮 你的女儿在为你担心 |
[01:33] | Oh? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[01:34] | You lost your job. | 你失业了 |
[01:35] | And didn’t perform any other kind of jobs. | 也没有做其它任何类型的工作[暗指blow job口交] |
[01:39] | Don’t like you. | 老娘不喜欢你 |
[01:40] | Don’t like you, back. | 彼此彼此 |
[01:43] | Well, you can all stop worrying. I’m doing fine. | 你不用担心 我没事[FINE] |
[01:46] | You know what Fine stands for, don’t you? | 你知道这四个字母代表什么吗 |
[01:48] | F-I-N-E. Frustrated, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional. | 挫败 没安全感 神经质 情绪化 |
[01:53] | Wow, does everyone want to strangle you, or just me? | 有没有人想勒死你啊 难道只有我吗 |
[01:58] | Bonnie, you have to get honest. | 邦妮 你得诚实[HONEST] |
[02:00] | Humble, Open, Non-judgmental… | 分别代表谦卑 坦率 不批判 |
[02:03] | – Shut it. – …Egoless, Spiritual and Trusting. | -闭嘴 -无私 精神追求和信任 |
[02:08] | Mom, | 妈 |
[02:09] | we’re just trying to help. | 我们只想帮忙 |
[02:10] | But you can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 |
[02:11] | Do you know how hard it is in this economy | 你知道这种经济环境下 |
[02:14] | for a woman over 40 to get a job? | 年过四十的女人找工作有多难吗 |
[02:16] | Oh, who the hell are you kidding? | 你开什么国际玩笑 |
[02:17] | You’re closer to death than 40. | 四十 我看你更像快死了 |
[02:21] | Tread lightly, Oprah. | 给我小心一点 奥普拉 |
[02:25] | You know, sometimes, when I’m having a hard time, | 有时候 我碰到难熬的日子 |
[02:28] | what gets me through is finding someone | 让我渡过难关的办法就是找到 |
[02:30] | who’s worse off than me and helping them. | 比我处境更差的人 然后去帮助他们 |
[02:33] | Call the Pope, we have a saint. | 呼唤教皇 咱这里出圣人了 |
[02:37] | Look, I am touched | 我很感动 |
[02:39] | that you’re all concerned about me, | 你们都关心我 |
[02:40] | but I don’t think anyone here | 但我觉得这里 |
[02:42] | is in a position to offer advice. | 没人有资格给出建议 |
[02:43] | Certainly not from the woman who has four cats in her will. | 这位遗嘱里有四只猫的女士当然是不行的 |
[02:48] | Hey, you know what “CAT” stands for, right? | 你知道CAT[猫]三个字母代表什么吧 |
[02:51] | Crazy, Annoying, Twit. | 疯狂 讨厌 嘲笑 |
[02:55] | And you’re out on bail. | 你是保释放出来的 |
[02:57] | You’ve been sober for, what, half an hour? | 你戒酒了多长时间 半小时吗 |
[02:59] | Please, shine a light on my darkness. | 求你了 照亮我黑暗的世界 |
[03:01] | Take me to the river. | 带我到圣河边去吧 |
[03:05] | I don’t have to sit here and be abused. | 我没必要坐在这里受这个气 |
[03:07] | Regina? | 雷吉娜 |
[03:09] | One of these days, | 总有一天 |
[03:10] | you and me are gonna throw down. | 咱俩要过几招 |
[03:12] | Hard. | 好好过一下 |
[03:21] | I’m gonna go out on a limb | 我就豁出去了直说吧 |
[03:22] | and say you didn’t lose your job | 你失去工作 |
[03:23] | because of the economy. | 并不是经济环境的原因 |
[03:33] | I can’t find my jeans. | 我找不到我的牛仔裤 |
[03:34] | I’m wearing them. None of mine fit me | 我穿着呢 因为你的宝宝 |
[03:36] | because of your baby. | 我自己的都穿不了了 |
[03:38] | How come it’s my baby when it makes you fart | 为什么你放屁和穿不下长裤时 |
[03:40] | and not fit in your pants? | 就成了我的宝宝了 |
[03:44] | Hey. | 我回来了 |
[03:45] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[03:48] | Why aren’t you wearing pants? | 你为什么没穿长裤 |
[03:50] | Oh, because I’m a good father. | 因为我是位好父亲 |
[03:52] | Go put something on. | 快去穿点什么 |
[03:54] | – Well, but, she’s got my… – Go. | -但她穿了我的… -快去 |
[03:55] | I’m seeing shapes. I can’t see shapes. | 轮廓太明显 成年女性不宜 |
[04:00] | You’re in a mood. | 看来心情不好啊 |
[04:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:02] | I’m upset about your grandma. | 我为你外婆的事烦心 |
[04:04] | You guys get in an argument? | 你们吵架了吗 |
[04:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:07] | She lost her job, but… | 她失业了 但是… |
[04:09] | something else is going on. | 还有别的事 |
[04:12] | I’m really worried. | 我真的很担心 |
[04:13] | Now you know how I felt for the last ten years. | 现在你明白我过去十年的心情了 |
[04:16] | – What are you talking about? – You want me to walk you through | -你在说什么 -你要我复述一遍 |
[04:18] | what it was like around here when you were drinking? | 你酗酒时家里是什么样子吗 |
[04:21] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[04:22] | Save it for therapy. | 留着给心理医生说吧 |
[04:23] | Which Mommy will pay for. | 妈咪会给治疗费的 |
[04:27] | Don’t say a word. | 什么都别说 |
[04:33] | Luke’s parents can pay for his therapy. | 卢克的父母会给他出心理医生的费用的 |
[04:50] | Mom? | 妈 |
[04:51] | Hidey-ho. | 你好吗 |
[05:00] | What are you doing out there? | 你在外面做什么 |
[05:01] | Skipping out on a taxi. | 逃的士钱 |
[05:03] | Get out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[05:04] | – Well, well, let me, let me help you. – I got it. | -我来帮你吧 -我能行 |
[05:06] | – Careful. – I got it, I got it. | -小心 -我能行 我能行 |
[05:08] | Careful… | 小心 |
[05:10] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[05:13] | Come on, get up. Get up. | 来吧 起来 |
[05:18] | Have you been drinking? | 你又喝酒了吗 |
[05:19] | No, no. | 没有 |
[05:21] | Maybe a little. | 也许喝了一点 |
[05:24] | Mom, why? | 妈 为什么 |
[05:26] | You’ve just thrown two years out the window. | 你两年的辛苦全白费了[扔出窗外] |
[05:29] | And then I climbed back in the window. | 然后我又从窗户爬了进来 |
[05:32] | You’re a tough audience. | 你这人太难取悦了 |
[05:36] | Is this because you lost your job? | 是因为你失业了吗 |
[05:38] | And my apartment. | 我还失去了公寓 |
[05:39] | And my car. | 车 |
[05:41] | Well, nobody actually took that, | 并不是有人把车拿走了 |
[05:42] | I just can’t find it. | 我只是找不到在哪里 |
[05:44] | Wait, you lost your apartment? | 慢着 你失去了公寓吗 |
[05:46] | The bastards require rent every month, it’s ridiculous. | 混蛋房东要求每月交租 太不像话了 |
[05:50] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[05:52] | Can I live with you a while? | 我能和你住一段时间吗 |
[05:53] | You know, just till I get it together? | 在我重新回到正轨前 |
[05:57] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想可以 |
[05:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:00] | You won’t even know I’m here. | 你都不会注意到我在这里 |
[06:04] | Mom? | 妈 |
[06:06] | I’m peeing. | 我在尿尿 |
[06:08] | Oh, no, no. No-no-no. | 不行不行 |
[06:09] | No-no-no-no-no. | 不行 |
[06:10] | No, no, no, no, no. Hold on. | 不行 忍忍 |
[06:12] | Where we going? Where we going? | 去哪里 去哪里 |
[06:13] | Bathroom. | 厕所 |
[06:20] | You finish your book report? | 读书报告写完了吗 |
[06:21] | Yup. | 写完了 |
[06:22] | Did you read the book? | 你看了书吗 |
[06:23] | Whose side are you on? | 你是站在哪一边的 |
[06:29] | I forgot to tell you: | 我忘了告诉你们 |
[06:31] | Grandma’s here. | 外婆来了 |
[06:33] | She doesn’t sound so good. | 听起来她不太好 |
[06:37] | Wait till you see her. | 等你看到她就知道了 |
[06:44] | Morning, all. | 大家早上好 |
[06:47] | Holy crap. | 我滴个姥姥 |
[06:48] | Be nice to me or I’ll kiss you. | 对我好点 否则我会亲你 |
[06:52] | Why do you look like a zombie? | 你为什么看起来像僵尸 |
[06:54] | Because I’m dead inside. | 因为我的内心已经死了 |
[06:57] | Okeydokey, let’s get you ready for school. | 好啦 快去准备上学 |
[07:09] | Look at you, getting all fat. | 瞧你 长得这么肥了 |
[07:17] | All right, I got to get to work. | 好了 我得上班了 |
[07:19] | You gonna be okay? | 你不会有事吧 |
[07:22] | Yeah. | 不会 |
[07:24] | When was the last time you ate something? | 你最后一次吃东西是什么时候 |
[07:26] | I’m not sure. | 不太确定 |
[07:27] | I threw up some pasta. | 我吐了些意面 |
[07:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:31] | You can’t just keep drinking coffee. | 你不能一直只喝咖啡 |
[07:33] | You’ve got to put something in your stomach. | 你得往胃里塞点东西 |
[07:34] | Maybe later. | 晚点再说吧 |
[07:35] | Will you bring me back some soup from the restaurant? | 帮我从餐厅带些汤回来好吗 |
[07:38] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[07:40] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[07:41] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[07:43] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[07:43] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[07:45] | I don’t want you to say anything. | 我不想听你说任何话 |
[07:46] | I have been listening to your apologies all my life. | 我这辈子都在听你道歉 |
[07:49] | “I’m sorry I snuck you out of the country in a pet carrier.” | 对不起 我用宠物笼把你偷偷带出了国 |
[07:54] | “I’m sorry we lived in a commune in Argentina.” | 对不起 我们住在阿根廷的公社 |
[07:57] | “I’m sorry I accidentally left you in Argentina.” | 对不起 我不小心把你忘在阿根廷了 |
[08:02] | But this apology is different. | 但这次道歉不同 |
[08:04] | I really mean it this time. | 这次我是真心道歉的 |
[08:06] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[08:06] | I never want to feel like this again. | 我不想再有这种难受的感觉了 |
[08:09] | I will do anything to get sober. | 只要能戒酒 我做什么都行 |
[08:12] | Anything? | 什么都行吗 |
[08:12] | Whatever it takes, I am so ready. | 付出任何代价都行 我准备好了 |
[08:16] | That’s good. | 非常好 |
[08:17] | ‘Cause I invited a couple friends over to help out. | 我邀请了几位朋友过来帮忙 |
[08:20] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[08:21] | No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[08:24] | Not them. | 不要她们 |
[08:25] | Anything but them. | 除了她们 什么都行 |
[08:27] | You peed in the bed, now lie in it. | 你尿的床 自己睡 |
[08:31] | It’s time to heal, Bonnie. | 是时候治愈[HEAL]了 邦妮 |
[08:33] | Health, Energy, | 分别代表健康 活力 |
[08:35] | Abstinence and Love. | 戒酒和爱 |
[08:37] | Screw that. | 别理这些屁话 |
[08:38] | You’re mine, bitch. | 让老娘来调教你 小蹄子 |
[08:45] | You want to start? | 你要先分享吗 |
[08:47] | No. | 不 |
[08:48] | Okay, I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先来 |
[08:51] | Hi, I’m Marjorie, I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是玛乔丽 我是酒瘾者 |
[08:54] | Hi, Marjorie. | 你好 玛乔丽 |
[08:54] | Oh, bite me. | 去死吧 |
[08:58] | It’s been 32 years since my last drink. | 我已经32年没喝酒了 |
[09:01] | And 14 years since your last orgasm. | 你已经14年没有性高潮了 |
[09:07] | Sorry, it was funny. | 对不起 很好笑嘛 |
[09:10] | I got rolling with drugs and alcohol during the ’60s. | 六十年代时 我吸毒又酗酒 |
[09:15] | I was living in San Francisco. | 我当时住在旧金山 |
[09:16] | You know, the whole hippie thing. | 那里有很多嬉皮士 |
[09:19] | Free love, end the war, heroin. | 自由恋爱 结束战争 海洛因 |
[09:22] | Heroin? | 海洛因 |
[09:24] | Just nights and weekends. | 只在晚上和周末吸 |
[09:29] | Long story short, 1981– I look around– | 长话短说 1981年 我环顾四周 |
[09:32] | all the hippies have gone back to school | 嬉皮士都回去上学了 |
[09:34] | or got jobs, bought condos. | 或者找到了工作 买了公寓 |
[09:37] | And I’m a homeless bag lady living in Golden Gate Park. | 而我是个无家可归的流浪女人 住在金门公园里 |
[09:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | You got my attention. | 你吸引了我的注意 |
[09:44] | I didn’t want to live anymore. | 我不想再活下去了 |
[09:46] | And, despite my best efforts, I didn’t know how to die. | 虽然我尽了最大的努力 但我不知道怎么去死 |
[09:50] | So I went to a meeting | 所以我参加了一个会议 |
[09:51] | ’cause they had free cookies, and somebody told a story | 因为他们提供免费的饼干 而有人讲述了一个故事 |
[09:54] | that made me look like Princess Grace. | 对比起来我就像格蕾丝王妃一样 |
[09:58] | So I stuck around, | 所以我留了下来 |
[10:00] | got a job, got teeth, | 找了工作 装了假牙 |
[10:03] | got a husband. | 有了老公 |
[10:04] | In that order. | 顺序由上至下 |
[10:07] | 32 years later, I am still very grateful to be sober. | 32年后 我还是非常感激我戒瘾了 |
[10:13] | Regina? | 雷吉娜 |
[10:15] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[10:17] | Come on, heroin? | 拜托 海洛因啊 |
[10:20] | You got to be really high to rob banks. | 你得嗑得很嗨才会去抢银行 |
[10:25] | You think you know someone. | 你自以为了解一个人 |
[10:29] | Regina. Alcoholic. | 雷吉娜 酒瘾者 |
[10:31] | Hi, Regina. | 你好 雷吉娜 |
[10:33] | Well, let’s see, uh… | 让我想想… |
[10:35] | I’m going through a divorce. | 我在经历离婚 |
[10:37] | My kid’s not talking to me. | 我的孩子不跟我说话 |
[10:39] | I’m working at a supermarket bagging groceries. | 我在超市上班 工作是打包杂物 |
[10:42] | I’ve been indicted for embezzling $3.5 million, | 我被指控挪用了三百五十万美金 |
[10:45] | I’m probably going to jail. | 我可能会坐牢 |
[10:47] | And I’m terrified. | 我很害怕 |
[10:50] | But the good news is, due to recent events, | 但好消息是 由于最近发生的事情 |
[10:53] | I’m doing better than you. | 我过得比你好哦 |
[10:56] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[10:57] | Thank you, Regina. | 谢谢 雷吉娜 |
[11:03] | Hi. I’m Bonnie. | 大家好 我是邦妮 |
[11:06] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我是酒瘾者 |
[11:08] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[11:10] | I’ve been sober for… | 我戒酒已经… |
[11:12] | Oh, man, where’s my watch? | 老娘的表呢 |
[11:17] | Well… not long. | 不算太久 |
[11:20] | Anyway, I started drinking when I was 15, 16 years old. | 总之 我十五六岁时就开始喝酒 |
[11:26] | In the foster care system, | 我在寄养系统中 |
[11:27] | getting bounced around from house to house. | 在各个寄养家庭之间被踢皮球 |
[11:30] | Teenage kids aren’t real desirable. | 青春期的孩子不怎么受欢迎 |
[11:34] | Especially when they steal your kitchen appliances. | 特别是当他们偷你家厨房器具时 |
[11:39] | I met this… | 我遇上了一个 |
[11:41] | really cool guy. | 非常酷的男人 |
[11:44] | Sold him a microwave at a flea market. | 在跳蚤市场卖给了他一个微波炉 |
[11:49] | We fell in love and ran off together, | 我们坠入了爱河 一起私奔 |
[11:51] | had Christy, then he ran off alone. | 有了克丽丝蒂 然后他一个人跑了 |
[12:05] | And… I… | 而且…我… |
[12:09] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[12:13] | I tried to be a good single mom, | 我努力成为一名好的单亲妈妈 |
[12:16] | but as we all know, I didn’t exactly nail it. | 但我们都知道 我并没有成功 |
[12:22] | But I tried. | 但至少我试过 |
[12:24] | And I’m still trying. | 而且我还在努力 |
[12:28] | But then, this morning, | 但今天早晨 |
[12:29] | when I saw the look of disappointment | 当我看见克丽丝蒂脸上 |
[12:31] | on Christy’s face, it just… | 失望的表情时 那就… |
[12:35] | reminded me of all the times that I let her down. | 让我想起了我让她失望过好多次 |
[12:43] | Damn. | 该死 |
[12:47] | I got to fix this. Yeah. | 我得搞定这事 对 |
[12:49] | I got to fix this right now. | 我得马上搞定这事 |
[12:53] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[12:55] | I got to apologize to my baby girl. | 我得对我的乖女儿道歉 |
[13:00] | Oh, damn. She took my keys. | 该死 她拿了我的车钥匙 |
[13:07] | Are we done? | 结束了吗 |
[13:09] | Can I go home? | 我可以回家了吗 |
[13:16] | Oh! My halibut’s not ready yet? | 我的比目鱼还没做好吗 |
[13:18] | Chef Rudy, what is going on? | 鲁迪主厨 怎么回事 |
[13:19] | People are waiting 45 minutes for their entrees. | 人们等主菜等了45分钟了 |
[13:24] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[13:26] | Oh, God, is everyone in my life getting loaded? | 天啊 我生命中的每个人都在吞云吐雾吗 |
[13:31] | What the hell is going on in here? | 这里是什么回事 |
[13:33] | Ask Snoop Dogg and Dre. | 去问史诺普·道格和德瑞博士啊 |
[13:38] | You’re smoking dope? | 你们在吸毒吗 |
[13:40] | Yeah. You want a hit? | 是啊 你想来点吗 |
[13:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:45] | Your halibut will be up in a minute. | 两位的比目鱼马上就好 |
[13:47] | I brought you another glass of wine, just for the “Halibut”. | 我给两位又端了一杯酒 来配”比目鱼” |
[13:52] | There’s my baby. | 我的宝贝在这呢 |
[13:54] | Oh, my… oh, my God. What are you doing here? | 天啊 你过来干什么 |
[13:55] | I have been a terrible mother to you. | 我一直是个不称职的母亲 |
[13:58] | Yeah, the worst. Why don’t we talk about it at home? | 是啊 烂透了 我们怎么不在家里说呢 |
[14:00] | Well, you-you need to know that I will never let you down again. | 你得知道 我不会再让你失望了 |
[14:03] | I got it. Message received. | 明白 消息收到 |
[14:05] | – I have to get back to work. – No. | -我得回去工作了 -不 |
[14:06] | You have worked enough. Let me lighten your load. | 你已经工作得够多了 让我来为你分担负担 |
[14:08] | Okay, it’s not a load, Mom. It’s… | 那并不是负担 妈妈 那是… |
[14:10] | – Hi. I’m Bonnie. I’ll be your server. – Hi. | -两位好 我是邦妮 我将为两位服务 -你好 |
[14:13] | Why, you folks don’t have any bread. | 你们还没有面包啊 |
[14:15] | Why don’t I go get you some? | 我去帮你们拿点来吧 |
[14:18] | Mom? Mom?! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[14:22] | Son of a bitch! | 该死的 |
[14:24] | This is good weed. | 这大麻是优质的 |
[14:27] | I couldn’t find any bread, so I brought you another candle. | 我找不到面包 所以我给你们又拿来了一支蜡烛 |
[14:32] | Come on, Bonnie. Time to go home. | 来 邦妮 该回家了 |
[14:35] | I can’t. I’m working. | 不行 我在工作 |
[14:37] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 求你了 |
[14:41] | Let’s dance. | 来跳舞吧 |
[15:02] | You’re gonna do fine in jail. | 你这么霸气 在监狱里肯定没事的 |
[15:08] | And as long as I’m coming clean, | 既然我在坦白 |
[15:11] | I might as well tell you | 我干脆告诉你们 |
[15:12] | I’ve been getting loaded for a couple of months. | 这几个月我都在吸毒喝酒 |
[15:14] | And you flushed my drugs down the toilet?! | 你居然还把我的毒品冲进马桶 |
[15:16] | Don’t be silly. I enjoyed them greatly. | 别傻了 我抽得可嗨了 |
[15:20] | Anyhow, it’s time I got honest. | 总之 现在我该诚实了 |
[15:23] | Yeah, yeah, humble, open, beep-bop-boop. | 谦卑 坦率 什么的 |
[15:28] | And I… I want to thank Christy | 我想感谢克丽丝蒂 |
[15:30] | for being the greatest daughter in the world, | 因为她是世界上最好的女儿 |
[15:34] | even though I wasn’t exactly mother of the year. | 虽然我不是年度最佳母亲 |
[15:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:41] | But most important, | 但最重要的是 |
[15:42] | I am ready to do this program for real now, | 我现在真的决心开始戒瘾了 |
[15:46] | and not just for myself. | 不止是为我自己 |
[15:48] | But because… | 也是因为 |
[15:50] | I never want to let you down again. | 我不想再让你失望了 |
[15:54] | I also have to thank Marjorie | 我还想感谢玛乔丽 |
[15:56] | and Michael Strahan here. | 还有这位迈克尔·斯特拉罕 |
[15:59] | I know we’ve had our differences, | 我知道我们有过分歧 |
[16:00] | but… I do love you guys. | 但我确实爱你们 |
[16:03] | Who’s Michael Strahan? | 迈克尔·斯特拉罕是谁 |
[16:04] | I’ll tell ya later. | 回头告诉你[NBA球星 体型壮硕] |
[16:08] | That’s it. Thanks. | 我说完了 谢谢 |
[16:10] | Thanks, Bonnie. | 谢谢 邦妮 |
[16:12] | Hi. I’m Christy. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我叫克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者 |
[16:14] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:20] | I am so pissed off at you! | 我真的好生你的气 |
[16:22] | I mean, how many times do I have to clean up your freakin’ mess?! | 我有多少次得收拾你的烂摊子啊 |
[16:24] | You want to be my mother? Then stop apologizing and step up! | 你想做个好妈妈 那就别道歉了 勇敢站出来 |
[16:27] | ‘Cause Marjorie’s applied for the job, | 因为玛乔丽申请了那份工作 |
[16:28] | and that old, toothless junkie’s looking damn good right now! | 那个没牙齿的老毒鬼现在过得好极了 |
[16:33] | Thanks, sweetie. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[16:36] | So, | 那么 |
[16:37] | anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest. | 总之 我想一吐为快 |
[16:41] | Love you, Mom. | 爱你哟 妈 |
[16:43] | You are so lucky to have her as a daughter. | 有她当你女儿你真幸运啊 |
[16:46] | Oh, what would you know? | 你知道个屁 |
[16:50] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[16:56] | I just want you to know that I heard you loud and clear | 我只是想说 我清楚地听到了 |
[16:59] | in the meeting and until I get back on my feet, | 你在会议上说的话 在我重振旗鼓之前 |
[17:03] | my job is going to be making your life as easy as possible. | 我的工作就是让你的生活尽可能简单 |
[17:07] | Oh, I don’t like the sound of that. | 我可不喜欢这说法 |
[17:11] | No, don’t feel guilty. I want to do this. | 别觉得内疚 是我想做的 |
[17:14] | I’ll take care of Roscoe, | 我会照顾罗斯科 |
[17:16] | I’ll clean the house, I’ll run errands. | 打扫卫生 做家务活 |
[17:19] | You know, as soon as I find my car. | 先等我找到我的车 |
[17:22] | That would be a big help. | 那会很有帮助的 |
[17:24] | And then, when Violet has the baby, I can do a lot for her. | 等维奥莉特生下宝宝后 我可以为她做好多事 |
[17:26] | You know, change diapers, night nurse. | 换尿布 晚上照看宝宝 |
[17:28] | Hey, wet nurse, if I get lucky. | 如果走运 我还可以喂奶 |
[17:32] | The baby’s not due for five months. | 宝宝得五个月后才会出生 |
[17:34] | How long you planning on staying? | 你打算待多久啊 |
[17:36] | Oh, don’t worry, I’ll know when I’ve worn out my welcome. | 别担心 我不受欢迎时会知道的 |
[17:41] | I’ll know sooner. | 我会知道得更早 |
[17:44] | So, what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[17:46] | You going to start looking for a job tomorrow? | 你打算明天开始去找工作了吗 |
[17:48] | – Don’t need to. – Really? | -没必要 -真的吗 |
[17:51] | You already found something? | 你已经找到工作了吗 |
[17:52] | Yep, I’m going to be a life coach. | 是啊 我要成为生活教练 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[17:56] | My hard-won experience can help people | 我来之不易的经验能帮助人们 |
[17:58] | overcome the obsticles in their lives, | 跨越他们生活中的障碍 |
[18:00] | and then together, we create a game plan for success | 然后我们可以一起创建一个成功的计划 |
[18:03] | and blobity, blah, blah, ca-ching. | 然后噼里啪啦 财源滚滚来 |
[18:06] | Hmm, and you don’t see any credibility issues | 你现在破产了 无家可归 而且才戒酒一天 |
[18:08] | with you being broke, homeless and one day sober? | 你就不觉得自己有信誉问题吗 |
[18:13] | Eh, I’m not going to put that in the brochure. | 我可不会把那些写进宣传小册子里的 |
[18:17] | Come on, try me out. | 来试试吧 |
[18:18] | Your life– what’s wrong? | 你的生活 有什么闹心事 |
[18:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | My mother is sleeping in my living room. | 我妈妈睡在我卧室里 |
[18:25] | Easy. Remember that for nine months, | 小菜一碟 记住 你在她的子宫里 |
[18:27] | you were sleeping in her living womb. | 睡了九个月 |
[18:32] | See what I did there? | 发现我的魔力了吗 |
[18:35] | Next. | 下一个 |
[18:39] | My teenaged daughter is pregnant… | 我青春期的女儿怀孕了 |
[18:42] | and she might run off | 她可能会去和 |
[18:44] | to live with her knucklehead boyfriend. | 她的傻瓜男友同居 |
[18:46] | Well, first off, you need to keep in mind | 首先 你得记住 |
[18:48] | that every baby that comes into the world | 每个来到这世界上的婴儿 |
[18:50] | is a blessing from God. | 都是上帝的恩赐 |
[18:52] | And secondly, if she does run off, | 其次 如果她真跑了 |
[18:54] | a bed just freed up for you mom. | 你妈就有床睡了 |
[19:00] | Okay, here’s a biggie. | 还有一件大事 |
[19:02] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[19:05] | How do I forgive a woman how has disappointed me again and again? | 我该怎样原谅一个再三让我失望的女人 |
[19:08] | Well, if you had a lick of sense, | 如果你稍通事理 |
[19:09] | you’d stop counting on her. | 就不该指望她说话算话 |