时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Another round, doubles, straight up. | 再来一轮 双份 不加冰 |
[00:06] | Table six is still waiting on their dessert. | 六号桌还在等着甜点 |
[00:09] | Can you help me out with that? | 你帮我一下好吗 |
[00:10] | I got a table full of firemen | 我这儿有一桌子消防员 |
[00:11] | drinking bourbon like it’s coming out of a hose. | 喝着波旁酒 就像那是从消防水管里流出来的一样 |
[00:14] | Firemen? | 消防员 |
[00:15] | Yeah, they saved some rich clown’s house | 对 他们救下了有钱凯子的房子 |
[00:18] | and he gave ’em a gift certificate. | 他给了他们礼券 |
[00:19] | Oh, yeah. I was the rich clown. | 对 我就是那个有钱凯子 |
[00:22] | By the way…tax and tip | 对了 税和小费 |
[00:24] | not included. | 要另算 |
[00:25] | They should’ve let you burn. | 他们应该让你房子烧光算了 |
[00:29] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[00:32] | Four double bourbons. | 四杯双份波旁酒 |
[00:35] | Thank you for bringing the medicine that alleviates my pain. | 多谢你拿来了缓解我疼痛的灵药 |
[00:38] | Aw, are you in pain? | 你很痛吗 |
[00:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:44] | No. | 不痛了 |
[00:46] | You guys have fun. | 你们玩得开心点 |
[00:48] | Hey, wait, don’t go. | 等等 别走 |
[00:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:52] | I got a lot of people hurting in here. | 这里还有很多受伤的人 |
[00:55] | Yeah, but you and I have something special. | 但你我之间有特别的感觉 |
[00:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:58] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[01:00] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[01:04] | Feel it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[01:06] | No. | 没有 |
[01:06] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[01:09] | How ’bout now? | 现在呢 |
[01:13] | No. | 没有 |
[01:17] | Come on. My friends are watching. | 拜托 我朋友看着呢 |
[01:18] | Feel it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[01:23] | Don’t worry, I’ll save you! | 别怕 我会救你 |
[01:26] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[01:27] | My job. | 我的工作 |
[01:32] | Come on, stop. | 拜托 停下 |
[01:35] | Oh, hey. Hello. | 你们好 |
[01:36] | I’m not stealing lobster. | 我没有偷龙虾 |
[01:39] | Okay, you can put me down now. | 你可以放我下来了 |
[01:42] | I think I’m safe. | 我想我安全了 |
[01:43] | No, you’re not. | 你不安全 |
[01:47] | Hang on. | 慢着 |
[01:48] | I don’t even know your name. | 我甚至不知道你的名字 |
[01:50] | It’s David. | 我叫大卫 |
[01:52] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[01:57] | And I’m not stealing butter, either. | 我也没有偷黄油 |
[02:15] | Easy… Here we go. | 小心 到了 |
[02:17] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[02:19] | I’m the one helping you. | 是我在搀着你 |
[02:22] | I was talking to myself. | 我是对我自己说的 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna leave now. | 我走了 |
[02:28] | Do you remember where your car is? | 你记得你的车在哪里吗 |
[02:31] | At the restaurant! | 在餐厅 |
[02:33] | Do you remember which restaurant? | 你记得是哪家餐厅吗 |
[02:35] | I do not. | 不记得 |
[02:38] | I’ll, uh… write it down for you. | 我给你写下来 |
[02:43] | I know what’s happening. | 我知道怎么回事 |
[02:45] | You drove me home | 你开车送我回家 |
[02:46] | so you could take advantage of me. | 这样可以占我便宜 |
[02:50] | I already did. | 我已经占了 |
[02:52] | Twice. | 两次 |
[02:54] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得吗 |
[02:59] | I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[03:01] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[03:01] | We have something special. | 我们之间有特别的感觉 |
[03:03] | You feel it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[03:05] | You already ran that line on me. | 这台词你已经对我说过了 |
[03:09] | I did? How’d it go? | 是吗 结果如何 |
[03:12] | Actually, quite well. | 其实挺不错的 |
[03:15] | Just… Please, stay for a little while. | 求你了 留下待一会儿吧 |
[03:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:26] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[03:27] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[03:28] | I’ll pour us a couple of drinks. | 我倒两杯酒 |
[03:30] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我不用 |
[03:32] | You go ahead. | 你喝吧 |
[03:33] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:33] | I’m much more charming if you’re loaded. | 你醉了会觉得我更有魅力 |
[03:37] | I was making out with you by the dumpsters. | 我在垃圾箱旁与你热吻 |
[03:39] | You’re charming enough. | 你已经够有魅力了 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:46] | Lot of books, no tv. | 很多书 没有电视 |
[03:48] | Waitress by day, detective by night! | 白天是服务员 夜晚是侦探 |
[03:53] | Socrates, Nietzsche… | 苏格拉底 尼采 |
[03:57] | Kierkegaard. | 基克格德[丹麦哲学家] |
[03:59] | 50 years of Playboy. | 50年来的《花花公子》杂志 |
[04:02] | Can’t really masturbate to Socrates. | 对着苏格拉底的书没法打飞机 |
[04:10] | Do the other firemen make fun of you? | 其他消防员会取笑你吗 |
[04:12] | They call me the professor. | 他们称我为教授 |
[04:14] | Could be worse. | 这不算差了 |
[04:15] | You could be Ginger or Mary Ann. | 有可能叫你金姐或是玛丽安 |
[04:19] | What? | 什么 |
[04:22] | Gilligan’s island. | 《梦幻岛》[64年的情景喜剧] |
[04:24] | I have a tv. | 我有电视 |
[04:29] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[04:31] | You have a doctorate of philosophy from Stanford? | 你有斯坦福大学的哲学博士学位 |
[04:34] | I do. | 我有 |
[04:36] | Okay, you get two more minutes. | 好吧 我会多待两分钟 |
[04:41] | Explain how you go from that to fireman. | 解释下你怎么不做哲学家要做消防员 |
[04:45] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[04:46] | After the mortgage meltdown, | 次贷危机后 |
[04:48] | the philosophy business went right to hell. | 哲学这行没法混了 |
[04:56] | Can I kiss you? | 我可以吻你吗 |
[04:59] | Look, I think I gave you | 我想我在停车场 |
[05:00] | the wrong impression in the parking lot. | 让你误会了 |
[05:03] | I’m really not that kind of girl, so… | 我不是那种女生 所以 |
[05:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:10] | Oh, who am I kidding? I am so that girl. | 我骗谁呢 我就是那种女生 |
[05:29] | Slut. | 小浪女 |
[05:36] | Good evening, mother. | 晚上好 母亲 |
[05:40] | It’s really late. | 这么晚了 |
[05:42] | Where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[05:43] | We got a tip the health department | 我们收到线报说卫生部 |
[05:45] | is gonna inspect the restaurant tomorrow. | 明天要检查餐厅 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:51] | And one of the freezers is leaking coolant | 有一个冷冻箱漏冷却剂 |
[05:53] | and it goes all over where the fish is, so… | 有鱼的地方漏的全是 所以 |
[05:56] | we all had to stay and clean out the walk-in. | 我们都得留下来打扫走道 |
[05:58] | Took forever. | 用了不少时间 |
[06:01] | Almost as long as this lie. | 几乎和这个谎言时间一样长 |
[06:05] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[06:06] | Why don’t you believe me? | 你为什么不相信我 |
[06:08] | Because your panties are in your purse. | 因为你的内裤在你的包里 |
[06:12] | Oh, that. Well, if you must know, | 这个啊 如果你一定要知道 |
[06:17] | I had a little accident. | 我出了点小意外 |
[06:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:21] | You would rather admit to wetting yourself | 你宁愿承认尿裤子 |
[06:23] | than telling me you were with somebody? | 也不愿告诉我你和男人在一起 |
[06:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:30] | There was a guy. | 有一个男的 |
[06:31] | An incredible guy. | 不可思议的男人 |
[06:32] | Okay, now we’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[06:35] | Why were you so embarrassed? | 你为什么这么难为情 |
[06:37] | ‘Cause I met him at 9:00 | 因为我在9点认识他 |
[06:39] | and had my feet behind my ears at midnight. | 午夜时就为他玉腿大开了 |
[06:46] | And…? | 还有呢 |
[06:49] | That’s it. That’s embarrassing. | 就是这样了 很难为情 |
[06:51] | Wow. You and I are so different. | 哇 你完全不随我啊 |
[06:55] | Tell me about him. | 跟我说说他 |
[06:58] | Where do I start? | 从何说起呢 |
[06:59] | He’s a fireman. | 他是个消防员 |
[07:01] | Like it. | 喜欢 |
[07:02] | He has a doctorate in philosophy. | 有哲学博士学位 |
[07:05] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[07:08] | And when his pants came down, oh, mom, | 妈 他脱掉裤子后 |
[07:10] | you could play horseshoes on that thing. | 他的那个家伙可以玩套圈游戏 |
[07:17] | Back to like. | 又喜欢了 |
[07:20] | So when are you seeing him again? | 你什么时候再见他 |
[07:23] | I’m not. | 不见了 |
[07:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:26] | Did you steal something from his apartment? | 你偷他家的东西了吗 |
[07:29] | No. | 没有 |
[07:29] | Who does that? | 谁会这样做 |
[07:32] | No one. | 没人 |
[07:35] | Continue. | 继续 |
[07:37] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[07:40] | …He drinks an awful lot. | 他喝酒喝得太多了 |
[07:42] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[07:43] | What do you mean “So?” | 什么叫怎样 |
[07:44] | I’m closing in on a year sober. | 我已经快戒酒一年了 |
[07:46] | I can’t be around that kind of stuff. | 我不能待在酒的旁边 |
[07:47] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[07:48] | What’s the point of building a better life | 如果你不偶尔地让男人当你是 |
[07:50] | if you can’t let a man treat you like a whore | 淫妇一样对待 那么创建美好人生 |
[07:52] | every once in a while? | 还有什么意义 |
[07:56] | It was a one-night stand, end of story. | 只是一夜情 没有下文了 |
[07:59] | Wait, how ’bout this? | 等等 这样如何 |
[08:01] | You double up on your meetings | 你去戒酒互助会的次数加倍 |
[08:02] | and bang him till his liver explodes. | 上他上到他肝爆为止 |
[08:04] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[08:06] | That’s great advice. | 好棒的建议 |
[08:08] | You really should be a life coach. | 你真应该去做人生导师 |
[08:11] | You know, you’re being sarcastic, | 虽说你是讽刺我 |
[08:13] | but my probation officer says the same thing. | 但我的保释官也是这么说的 |
[08:29] | The French call the orgasm la petite mort. | 法国人管高潮叫la petite mort |
[08:34] | Means “The little death.” | 意思是”死了一点点” |
[08:36] | Well, then you’re a serial killer. | 那你就是连环杀手 |
[08:44] | This is nice. | 这样真好 |
[08:47] | You know what would be nicer? | 知道怎样更好吗 |
[08:49] | I told you I’m not gonna do that. | 我跟你说了我不会那样做 |
[08:52] | I’m talking about a little weed. | 我说的是大麻 |
[08:57] | I’m not gonna do that either. | 这个我也不要 |
[08:58] | You mind if I… | 你不介意我… |
[08:59] | No. No, no, no, of course not. | 不不 当然不了 |
[09:03] | So, you don’t drink, | 你不喝酒 |
[09:06] | you don’t get high… | 你也不抽大麻嗨 |
[09:08] | are you, like, a mormon or something? | 你是摩门教徒吗 |
[09:11] | There was a time I would’ve thought | 在过去我会觉得 |
[09:13] | you were mormon for just drinking and smoking. | 你只喝酒抽大麻 真算是摩门教徒 |
[09:15] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[09:17] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会哈 |
[09:19] | but bourbon and weed is for babies. | 但波旁酒和大麻只是小儿科 |
[09:21] | Oh, my heart is filling with love. | 我心中充满了爱 |
[09:25] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[09:27] | I’m doing the sober thing for now. | 我现在正在戒瘾 |
[09:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:30] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[09:34] | I admire that. | 我很佩服 |
[09:35] | Facing life on life’s terms | 顺应生活的要求面对生活 |
[09:37] | is a warrior’s path. | 是勇士之路 |
[09:40] | Well, I don’t think I’m a warrior. | 我不觉得我是勇士 |
[09:42] | No, that’s exactly what you are. | 不 你就是 |
[09:44] | You’re a spiritual warrior. | 你是心灵勇士 |
[09:46] | Every Eastern philosophy emphasizes… | 每一条东方哲理强调 |
[09:50] | …physical sobriety | 身体的清醒 |
[09:53] | to allow the consciousness, | 允许意识 |
[09:55] | the ever present “I,” | 允许现在的”我” |
[09:56] | the godhead, to merge with… | 允许神性与 |
[09:59] | …the white-hot moment of the eternal now. | 狂热的永恒现在相结合 |
[10:04] | You don’t say. | 真没想到 |
[10:07] | Animals get it. | 动物明白 |
[10:09] | They live in the now. | 它们活在当下 |
[10:10] | A hummingbird doesn’t regret yesterday | 蜂鸟不会为昨天后悔 |
[10:12] | or worry about tomorrow | 或是担心明天 |
[10:14] | ’cause that doesn’t actually exist, | 因为昨天和明天只在我们的 |
[10:16] | except in our minds. | 头脑里存在 |
[10:21] | You know, a small tv in here | 在卧室里摆一台小电视 |
[10:22] | wouldn’t be the worst idea in the world. | 也不算什么糟糕的主意 |
[10:30] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[10:33] | I think you like everything right now. | 我觉得你现在什么都喜欢 |
[10:36] | No… | 不 |
[10:37] | This isn’t the weed talking. | 这不是大麻药劲让我说的话 |
[10:39] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[10:41] | I think you’re an amazing woman. | 我觉得你是个了不起的女人 |
[10:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:46] | I really like you, too. | 我也很喜欢你 |
[10:54] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[10:56] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[10:57] | Are sober people allowed to do coke? | 戒瘾的人可以抽可卡因吗 |
[11:02] | No. | 不行 |
[11:04] | You’re so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[11:08] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:12] | Hey, old buddy. | 好啊 老伙计 |
[11:14] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[11:22] | Hi, I’m Bonnie. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[11:24] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[11:25] | And as a newly certified life coach, | 作为一个刚拿到证的人生导师 |
[11:27] | I’m also the answer to all your problems. | 我也能解决你们所有的问题 |
[11:31] | Take one, and pass it around. | 拿一张 然后传给下一个人 |
[11:33] | Oh, mom, no. | 妈妈 不要 |
[11:34] | I don’t do “No.” I’m in the “Yes” Game. | 我可不接受”不” 我会让你”肯定”的 |
[11:37] | It’s time for me to pay forward everything | 我该回报我在这段 |
[11:38] | I’ve learned on my remarkable journey of sobriety. | 奇妙的戒瘾之路学到的一切了 |
[11:42] | You’ve been sober for three months. | 你戒瘾才三个月 |
[11:43] | Yeah. I’ve been winning for three months. | 是啊 我赢了三个月 |
[11:47] | And I want all of you to win, too. | 我也想要你们都获胜 |
[11:49] | In love, at work, and with family. | 在爱情 工作和家人方面 |
[11:51] | 150 bucks an hour? | 150美刀一小时吗 |
[11:53] | You want me off your couch or not? | 你到底想不想让我滚出你家沙发 |
[11:54] | Very reasonable. | 很合理的价格 |
[11:57] | After the meeting, I’ll be over by the cookies | 会议结束后 我会在饼干旁边 |
[11:58] | to answer your questions. | 回答你们的问题 |
[12:00] | Oh, where did you get certified? | 你从哪里拿到证书的 |
[12:01] | Not that question. | 不是这个问题 |
[12:06] | Thanks for letting me share. Christy? | 谢谢你们让我分享 克丽丝蒂 |
[12:09] | Oh, you know, I’m good. | 我没事啦 |
[12:11] | Nothing going on with me. I’m gonna pass. | 没遇到什么事 我不说了 |
[12:15] | What about the drunk fireman? | 那个喝醉的消防员呢 |
[12:18] | I’m passing, mom. Mary? | 我不说了 妈 玛丽 |
[12:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:23] | My name is Mary… | 我的名字是玛丽 |
[12:24] | Yeah, yeah, we know your name. | 行了 我们知道你的名字 |
[12:28] | You-you sure you don’t want to tell everybody | 你确定你不想告诉大家 |
[12:30] | you spent last night staring down | 你昨天晚上盯着 |
[12:32] | the business end of a bong? | 大麻烟枪的一头吗 |
[12:34] | Nope. | 不想 |
[12:35] | You’re up, Mary. | 该你了 玛丽 |
[12:36] | Okay. Well, my son’s back in jail… | 好 我儿子又进监狱了 |
[12:39] | Where he belongs, Mary. | 他就该待在那里 玛丽 |
[12:42] | Christy, you need to be honest with this group. | 克丽丝蒂 你得对团体坦诚 |
[12:45] | You were the one who encouraged me to see him. | 是你鼓励我去见他的 |
[12:47] | I didn’t encourage you to start getting high. | 我可没鼓励你磕嗨啊 |
[12:49] | I didn’t get high! Go ahead, Mary. | 我没有磕嗨 继续说吧 玛丽 |
[12:52] | He’s in jail and…? | 他进了监狱 然后呢 |
[12:53] | And the Aryan nation guys really don’t like him. | 雅利安兄弟会真的不喜欢他 |
[12:56] | Tell him to put a swastika on his head. He’ll be fine. | 告诉他在脑袋上带一个十字记号[纳粹标记] 他会没事的 |
[13:00] | And I just wanted you to get laid. | 我只是想让你和别人上床 |
[13:01] | I didn’t want you to ruin your life. | 不想你毁了自己的生活 |
[13:03] | Yeah, ’cause that’s your job! | 是啊 因为那是你的活儿 |
[13:11] | – Can I finish now? – Seriously? | -我现在能说完吗 -没搞错吧 |
[13:14] | I just had a big fight with my daughter. | 我刚和我女儿大吵一架 |
[13:15] | You’re gonna hog the meeting? | 你想继续会议吗 |
[13:30] | What the hell was that?! | 那是什么情况 |
[13:31] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[13:36] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[13:39] | Top o’ the morning! | 早上好啊 |
[13:42] | David, what are you doing?! | 大卫 你在干什么呢 |
[13:45] | That’s David? Oh, I totally get it. | 这就是大卫吗 我全明白了 |
[13:49] | And who’s this enchantress in flaid plannel? | 这位穿着格兰绒法子衬衣的美人是谁 |
[13:54] | Plaid flannel? | 法兰绒格子衬衣 |
[13:57] | This is my mom, Bonnie. | 这是我妈妈邦妮 |
[13:58] | You can’t just say Bonnie? | 你就不能直接说是邦妮吗 |
[14:00] | Well, Bonnie, they certainly left the hose on a long time | 邦妮 他们拿软管对你冲水时 |
[14:03] | when they poured you. | 肯定冲了很长一段时间 |
[14:05] | Totally, totally get it. | 完全明白 |
[14:08] | What the hell are you doing with a fire truck? | 你开着消防车在干嘛呢 |
[14:10] | I’m making a beer run. What does it look like? | 我去买啤酒啊 不然你觉得呢 |
[14:14] | Come inside. | 进来 |
[14:19] | Everybody go back to bed! | 大家都去睡觉吧 |
[14:21] | There’s no a fire. | 没起火 |
[14:22] | It’s just my daughter’s boyfriend! | 只是我女儿的男朋友 |
[14:24] | He’s a drunk! | 他是个醉鬼 |
[14:31] | Sit down. I’ll make you some coffee. | 坐下吧 我给你泡点咖啡 |
[14:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | I can’t believe you were driving that fire truck | 你居然喝得烂醉如泥 |
[14:37] | drunk off your ass. | 还开着消防车 |
[14:39] | What were you thinking?! | 你在想些什么呢 |
[14:40] | You’re smarter than that. | 你没这么愚蠢的 |
[14:43] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[14:44] | Elvis has left the building. | 猫王离开了这里 |
[14:48] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[14:49] | Hey, do you think he needs a life coach? | 你觉得他需要人生导师吗 |
[14:53] | What? | 什么 |
[14:55] | I’ll just give him a flier. | 我给他塞张传单吧 |
[14:58] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[14:59] | – Nothing. Go to bed. – Who’s that? | -没事 去睡觉吧 -他是谁 |
[15:02] | He’s… just a friend… | 他只是个朋友啦 |
[15:04] | who’s taking a nap. | 在小睡一会儿 |
[15:07] | You sure? He looks drunk. | 你确定吗 他看起来像是喝醉了 |
[15:12] | Violet, please take your brother back to bed. | 维奥莉特 麻烦你带你弟弟去睡觉 |
[15:15] | Come on, Roscoe. | 走吧 罗斯科 |
[15:16] | Remember when mom was drunk and we drew mustaches on her? | 记得老妈喝醉时 我们往她脸上画胡子吗 |
[15:22] | All right, what’s the plan? | 好了 计划是什么 |
[15:24] | I don’t know. I guess we just let him sleep it off. | 我不知道 我想就让他睡过去吧 |
[15:27] | Yeah. All right, as long as he doesn’t snore. | 好吧 只要他不打鼾就行 |
[15:30] | Mom, you’re sleeping with me. | 妈妈 你和我一起睡 |
[15:32] | I knew that. | 我就知道 |
[15:35] | Okay, help me out here. | 帮帮我 |
[15:39] | Ah, look. | 瞧瞧 |
[15:40] | His emergency weed. | 他的救急大麻 |
[15:42] | Keeps it in his shoe? | 放在鞋子里吗 |
[15:44] | What an amateur. | 真是外行 |
[15:45] | I can’t believe I used to put my kids | 我之前居然让我的孩子们 |
[15:48] | through all this craziness. | 经历这种疯狂的事 |
[15:50] | Well, at least you never stole a fire truck. | 至少你没偷过消防车 |
[15:52] | No. Wait… | 没有 待我想想 |
[15:56] | No. | 没有 |
[15:59] | You know what’s really crazy? | 你知道什么很疯狂吗 |
[16:02] | The more I’m with him, | 我越和他待在一起 |
[16:03] | the more I want to throw my sobriety out the window | 就越想把清醒丢出窗外 |
[16:06] | and get the party going again. | 然后再次开始狂欢派对 |
[16:12] | I could use a meeting. Could you use a meeting? | 我需要进行一次会议了 你呢 |
[16:15] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:16] | Why don’t you start? | 你先开始吧 |
[16:19] | Hi, I’m Christy. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[16:22] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我是酒瘾者 |
[16:23] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:23] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:28] | All right, here’s the thing. | 好了 事情是这样的 |
[16:31] | I’m dating this sweet, smart, | 我在和一个贴心 聪明的 |
[16:35] | smoking hot guy | 超级大帅哥约会 |
[16:37] | who’s just a train wreck. | 但是他的生活一团糟 |
[16:39] | And I know that it’s not good for me, | 我知道这样对我不好 |
[16:42] | but I don’t want to go back to being alone. | 但我不想回到单身的生活 |
[16:50] | That’s all I got. | 我就说这么多 |
[16:52] | Thanks, Christy. | 谢谢你 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:53] | Hi, I’m Bonnie. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[16:54] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[16:56] | I just want to say how proud I am of my daughter. | 我只是想说 我对我女儿有多么骄傲 |
[16:59] | She is the strongest person I know. | 她是我认识的最坚强的人 |
[17:02] | If I had a guy like this, I’d be robbing banks | 如果我有这样的男人 我会抢劫银行 |
[17:04] | and shooting heroin into my eyeballs | 往眼里注射海洛因 |
[17:06] | to keep our love alive. | 来维持我们的爱 |
[17:12] | This was a good idea, mom. | 真是个好主意 妈妈 |
[17:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:15] | I’m a life coach… | 我是人生导师 |
[17:17] | It’s what I do. | 这是我的职责 |
[17:21] | – Let’s go to bed. – Yeah. | -我们上床吧 -好 |
[17:26] | What about the fire truck? | 消防车怎么办 |
[17:28] | Ooh. He could lose his job. | 他可能会丢了工作 |
[17:32] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你的想法和我的一样吗 |
[17:35] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[17:50] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[17:51] | Why are you stopping? | 你为什么停车了 |
[17:53] | It’s a red light. | 是红灯 |
[17:54] | You’re in a fire truck! | 你开着消防车好吗 |
[17:57] | Oh, yeah. Hang on. | 是啊 等着 |
[18:16] | Get in the car with your sister. | 跟你姐姐上车去吧 |
[18:17] | – I’ll be right there. – Okay. | -我马上过去 -好 |
[18:19] | Bye, sweetie. | 拜拜 亲爱的 |
[18:20] | Bye, mom. | 拜拜 妈 |
[18:23] | Thanks for taking everybody to school. | 谢谢你送大家去上学 |
[18:24] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[18:26] | Did you talk to David yet? | 你和大卫谈过了吗 |
[18:28] | I’m waiting for him to get out of the shower. | 我在等他洗完澡 |
[18:31] | You think he’s using my loofah? | 你觉得他在用我的丝瓜络吗 |
[18:34] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:37] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你这样做是对的 |
[18:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:40] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:41] | There’ll be other hot, smart, freshly exfoliated firemen. | 还会有其他性感聪明新鲜出炉的消防员 |
[18:47] | No, there won’t. | 不会有的 |
[18:48] | Yeah, probably not. | 也许是不会 |
[18:50] | See ya later. | 回头见 |
[18:54] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[18:57] | Keep walking, mom. | 快走 妈妈 |
[19:01] | Hey, uh, got some coffee here for you. | 我给你煮了点咖啡 |
[19:05] | Thanks for bringing the truck back. | 谢谢你把消防车送回去 |
[19:07] | Ah, it was fun. | 很好玩 |
[19:09] | Kind of a bitch to parallel park, though. | 但是很难顺畅停车 |
[19:16] | Christy, I might have a problem. | 克丽丝蒂 我也许有问题 |
[19:18] | Oh, you do. | 你有 |
[19:20] | I mean, you do? | 我是说 你有吗 |
[19:23] | Yeah. I am… | 是的 我… |
[19:26] | I’m crazy about you | 我为你疯狂 |
[19:28] | and I cannot get you out of my mind. | 没法不去想你 |
[19:36] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[19:37] | No other problems? | 没有其它的问题了吗 |
[19:40] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[19:42] | And I can’t find my emergency weed. | 还有我找不到救急大麻了 |
[19:46] | Feel free to say I’m your problem, too. | 想说我是你的问题[麻烦]就直说吧 |
[19:50] | Oh, believe me, you’re a huge problem, | 相信我 你是个大麻烦 |
[19:54] | it’s just, uh… | 只是 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry, I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 很抱歉 我觉得我不能这样继续下去了 |
[20:04] | What? Wh… Why not? | 什么 为什么不行 |
[20:06] | ‘Cause you’re still doing the party thing, | 因为你还在寻欢作乐 |
[20:08] | and that’s cool, but I can’t handle it. | 那样没问题 但我应付不来 |
[20:12] | I could lose everything. | 我可能会失去一切 |
[20:18] | What if I cleaned up my act? | 如果我改过自新呢 |
[20:22] | Are you willing to do that? | 你愿意那样做吗 |
[20:24] | I’m willing to lie about it. | 我愿意为此撒谎 |
[20:28] | Yeah, that’s not gonna work. | 那样行不通的 |
[20:34] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:42] | You’re still my hummingbird warrior. | 你还是我的蜂鸟勇士 |
[20:50] | If you ever change your mind, you’ve got my number. | 如果你改变主意了 你有我的电话号码 |
[20:53] | Yeah. 911. | 是啊 911 |
[20:59] | Oh, come on. | 拜托啦 |