时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – That was incredible. – Yeah. | -太爽了 -没错 |
[00:05] | Do you know a good house painter? | 你认识好的房屋油漆工吗 |
[00:08] | Really? That’s what you think about after we make love? | 你不是吧 我们做爱后你就想这个吗 |
[00:11] | What do you mean after? | 还没做完就开始想了 |
[00:13] | What? I finished early, I had time to kill. | 怎么啦 我先到了 无聊总得想点事嘛 |
[00:17] | Anyway, there’s a vacancy in our building, | 我这栋楼空了间房 |
[00:19] | and I need to give it a new coat before I rent it. | 在出租前我要重新刷一下 |
[00:21] | Oh, is it a nice place? | 那地方不错吗 |
[00:23] | Very nice. Got a view of the park. | 非常不错 公园景观 |
[00:26] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[00:28] | Just thinking. | 只是在考虑 |
[00:30] | My lease is up here. | 我的租约快到了 |
[00:31] | Oh, Alvin, that’s a big think. | 阿尔文 这可是重要的决定 |
[00:34] | You’d be right across the courtyard from me. | 那样你离我就只有一个院子了 |
[00:36] | We’d basically be living together. | 我们基本上算是同居了 |
[00:38] | I’m okay with that. | 我没意见 |
[00:40] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[00:43] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[00:46] | Give me a minute– I’m trying to decide if I can do better. | 等等 我要决定我是否还能找到更好的 |
[01:02] | Whore. | 贱人 |
[01:06] | Oh, good, you’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[01:07] | Can we talk? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[01:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:10] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[01:11] | You know the vacancy that just opened up? | 你知道刚空出来的房间吗 |
[01:13] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[01:14] | How would you feel about your father moving into it? | 如果你父亲搬来怎么样 |
[01:20] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[01:21] | – It was his idea. – Really? | -是他的主意 -真的吗 |
[01:23] | Well, I had just put the second of three smiles on his face. | 当时我刚让他爽了三次中的第二次 |
[01:27] | Three? | 三次 |
[01:27] | Well, okay, the third was when I told him | 好吧 第三次是我告诉他 |
[01:29] | he could take a nap. | 他可以小睡一下 |
[01:32] | Still, you got to take it easy on him. | 但你还是不能这样折腾他 |
[01:35] | The man had a heart attack a few months ago. | 几个月前他刚发了心脏病 |
[01:37] | The doctors gave him a clean bill of health, | 医生给他出具了健康证明书 |
[01:39] | not to mention I do all the work. | 而且床上的体力活全是我在做 |
[01:42] | So what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[01:44] | I don’t want him moving in over there | 除非你没意见 |
[01:45] | unless you’re comfortable with it. | 否则我不会让他搬进来 |
[01:47] | Of course I’m comfortable. | 我当然没意见 |
[01:49] | Having my parents together for the first time in my life? | 我这辈子父母第一次生活在一起 |
[01:53] | My children getting to know their grandfather. | 我的孩子可以了解他们的外公 |
[01:56] | Wait. You think you guys will get married? | 慢着 你觉得你们会结婚吗 |
[01:59] | Who knows, but whatever happens, | 谁知道呢 但无论怎样 |
[02:01] | you’ll always be our little bastard. | 你永远是我们的小宝贝私生女 |
[02:05] | Aw, Mommy. | 瞧你 妈咪 |
[02:27] | Not bad. Not bad at all. | 不错嘛 真是不错 |
[02:29] | No I don want to rush you, | 我不想催你 |
[02:30] | but several of the other men I’m sleeping with | 但有几个我睡过的男人 |
[02:32] | have expressed interest. | 也表示过有兴趣 |
[02:35] | Yes, well, I can’t make a decision | 好吧 我不能做决定 |
[02:37] | until I talk it over with my girlfriend. | 我得先和女友商量下 |
[02:39] | What do you say, dollface? | 你怎么看 大美女 |
[02:40] | I say take it, baby, | 我说租下了 亲爱的 |
[02:41] | just stay away from the building manager. | 不过要离大楼管理员远点 |
[02:42] | That dame’s trouble. | 那个女人可是个大麻烦 |
[02:47] | I so get why I’m cute. | 我明白我为什么这么可爱了 |
[02:50] | It’s in my DNA. | 基因里天生的 |
[02:53] | I’m gonna need some help furnishing this place. | 我需要你帮忙布置这里 |
[02:55] | Oh, no, I’m not falling for that trap. | 不 我才不上这个当 |
[02:56] | You’re always complaining about how your ex-wife | 你总是抱怨你的前妻 |
[02:58] | made you feel like a guest in your own home. | 令你觉得你像是家里的客人 |
[03:00] | This is gonna be your place. | 这是你住的地方 |
[03:01] | You should decorate it exactly the way you want. | 你应该按你自己的喜好来装饰 |
[03:03] | Oh. Okay. | 这样啊 好的 |
[03:06] | I’ve always wanted, uh, | 我一直想要那种 |
[03:08] | one of those leather reclining couches. | 皮质的靠背沙发 |
[03:10] | – Oh, my God, with the cup holders? – Yes! | -老天 带杯架的那种吗 -是的 |
[03:13] | That’s so not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[03:17] | Come on, let me show you | 来吧 我让你看看 |
[03:17] | what you’re thinking about for the kitchen. | 你对厨房装修有什么想法 |
[03:21] | So friggin’ cute. | 真是太可爱了 |
[03:25] | Wait, so you’re gonna live right across the courtyard? | 等等 你会住在院子对面吗 |
[03:28] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:29] | So we get to see you every day? | 我们可以每天见到你吗 |
[03:30] | If you want to. | 只要你想 |
[03:31] | In fact, I got you a walkie-talkie | 事实上 我给你准备了对讲机 |
[03:34] | so you can call your old grandpa anytime you want. | 任何时候你都可以呼叫你的外公 |
[03:37] | Why can’t I use a phone? | 为什么我不能用电话 |
[03:41] | You can, but the walkie is so cool. | 可以用 但对讲机酷多啦 |
[03:44] | Can you text on it? | 这可以发短信吗 |
[03:48] | Thank your grandpa. | 谢谢外公 |
[03:50] | Thanks, Grandpa. | 谢谢你 外公 |
[03:50] | We just want you both to know that your grandparents | 我们只想你们两个知道 无论何时 |
[03:52] | are gonna be here whenever you need us. | 只要你们需要 外公外婆都会在这里 |
[03:54] | Hugs and cookies… | 需要拥抱和饼干找我 |
[03:56] | money. | 要钱找他 |
[03:59] | Why don’t I use some of that money | 不如我用这些钱 |
[04:00] | to take you all out to dinner. | 带你们出去吃晚餐 |
[04:01] | Roscoe, you like pizza? | 罗斯科 你喜欢披萨吗 |
[04:02] | I love pizza. | 我爱披萨 |
[04:03] | All right, go put your shoes on. | 好的 去穿鞋子 |
[04:06] | If you don’t mind, I have other plans. | 希望你别介意 我有安排了 |
[04:08] | Oh, come on, Violet. | 别这样 维奥莉特 |
[04:10] | This is kind of a big deal. | 这可是一件大事 |
[04:12] | Can’t you spare a couple hours? | 你不能腾出几小时吗 |
[04:14] | He’s gonna live, like, 20 feet away. | 他以后就住在20英尺以外 |
[04:15] | Why can’t I have pizza with him another night? | 我改天晚上再和他一起吃披萨就行了 |
[04:19] | As you can see, ornery bitch runs in the family. | 你也看到了 咱家净出臭脾气的小贱人 |
[04:24] | It’s actually on our crest. | “臭脾气的小贱人”是家庭徽章图案 |
[04:31] | Wow, look at this! | 哇 瞧瞧 |
[04:36] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[04:36] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[04:37] | Oh, good, ’cause I really tried to make it | 太好了 因为我已经尽力 |
[04:39] | how you like it but, you know, nice. | 按你的喜好布置了 但是更漂亮 |
[04:42] | I love it. | 我非常喜欢 |
[04:43] | And I put all your clothes away, | 我已经把你所有的衣服收拾好了 |
[04:45] | except for the ugly stuff, which I donated. | 除了那些难看的 我已经捐了 |
[04:48] | You did great. | 你做得太棒了 |
[04:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:49] | Oh, here’s your credit card. | 这是你的信用卡 |
[04:51] | Be gentle with it; I rode it pretty hard. | 对它温柔点 我可是狠狠蹂躏过它 |
[04:55] | Why don’t you keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[04:56] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[04:57] | Yeah, I want you to have it. | 是 我想你留着 |
[04:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:00] | Alvin, I don’t need your card to prove you love me. | 阿尔文 我不需要你的卡来证明你爱我 |
[05:05] | I already memorized the number. | 我已经记住了卡号 |
[05:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[05:11] | Whatever you say, 5471640… | 你说了算 5471640 |
[05:17] | Roscoe-one for Grandpa. | 罗斯科呼叫外公 |
[05:18] | Come in, Grandpa. | 快回答 外公 |
[05:22] | This is gonna get old real quick. | 很快就没新鲜劲儿了 |
[05:28] | Grandpa-one for Roscoe. | 外公呼叫罗斯科 |
[05:30] | Go ahead, Roscoe. | 请讲 罗斯科 |
[05:31] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[05:35] | I… was actually about to go to sleep, buddy. | 我准备睡觉了 小家伙 |
[05:40] | 7:00? | 七点就睡吗 |
[05:42] | That’s midnight for old folks. | 对老人家来说这是午夜了 |
[05:45] | Okay, sweet dreams. | 好吧 祝你好梦 |
[05:47] | Tell Grandma I say hi. | 帮我向外婆问好 |
[05:51] | I think he’s onto us. | 我想他发现咱们了 |
[05:53] | That was very cute. | 太可爱了 |
[05:54] | I can’t wait for him to meet my boys. | 真等不及想让他见见我的儿子们 |
[05:56] | Why don’t we have them over for dinner? | 不如请他们过来吃晚饭 |
[05:58] | I’d like that. | 这主意不错 |
[05:59] | My ex-wife wouldn’t. | 我前妻肯定不乐意 |
[06:00] | Then let’s have them over very soon. | 那快点请他们过来 |
[06:04] | Where were we? | 我们刚到哪里了 |
[06:05] | Well, according to the scoreboard, | 根据记分板 |
[06:07] | it’s Alvin one, Bonnie nothing. | 阿尔文一分 邦妮零分 |
[06:12] | Oh, well, then it’s time for me to get on the mound. | 好的 那该我上投手区了 |
[06:17] | Play ball! | 开球了 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | Whatever you’re doing is very subtle. | 无论你在做什么都太微妙了 |
[06:41] | Alvin? | 阿尔文 |
[06:42] | If you fell asleep, I will never talk to you again. | 如果你睡着了 我就永远不理你了 |
[06:46] | I got my own bed, I got my own bed | 我有自己的床啦 我有自己的床啦 |
[06:48] | It totally mine, it’s no one else’s. | 完全属于我的床 别人别想来 |
[06:53] | Alvin! | 阿尔文 |
[06:55] | Oh, my God, Alvin! | 老天 阿尔文 |
[06:56] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[06:58] | Am I gonna have to hear this every night? | 以后每晚我都要听到这个吗 |
[07:02] | Christy! | 克丽丝蒂 |
[07:04] | Odd choice. | 居然会爽到叫我 |
[07:06] | Christy, help! | 克丽丝蒂 救命 |
[07:08] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[07:17] | Mom? | 妈 |
[07:17] | In here. | 在这里 |
[07:20] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[07:22] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[07:24] | What? | 什么 |
[07:24] | He died. Alvin died. | 他死了 阿尔文死了 |
[07:26] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不要 |
[07:28] | I checked already. He’s gone. | 我已经检查了 他去了 |
[07:31] | Stop saying that. | 别这样说 |
[07:37] | Yeah, I think my father had a heart attack. | 我想我父亲心脏病发作了 |
[07:40] | No, he’s not moving. | 不 他没动 |
[07:43] | Thank you. Hurry. | 谢谢 快点 |
[07:47] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[07:58] | Yeah, hi. This is Christy Plunkett. | 你好 我是克丽丝蒂·普兰科特 |
[08:00] | Roscoe’s mom. | 罗斯科的妈妈 |
[08:01] | I’m gonna be keeping him home today. | 今天他得待在家 |
[08:04] | No, no, no, um, not sick. | 不是的 他没有生病 |
[08:06] | He lost his grandpa. | 他的外公去世了 |
[08:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | Um, we’re gonna need a couple of days here. | 我们需要几天时间 |
[08:15] | Great, I’ll pick up his homework. | 好的 我去拿他的家庭作业 |
[08:24] | You know, if you want to watch TV, it’s okay. | 如果你想看电视就看吧 |
[08:28] | I don’t. | 我不想看 |
[08:30] | Video game? | 电子游戏呢 |
[08:37] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会好起来的 |
[08:39] | Mom? | 妈 |
[08:41] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:49] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[08:50] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[08:52] | What are you sorry about, honey? | 你抱歉什么 亲爱的 |
[08:55] | I blew him off. | 我拒绝了他 |
[08:57] | He wanted to take me out to dinner, | 他想带我们出去吃晚餐 |
[08:58] | and I didn’t have time for him. | 我却没时间跟他去 |
[09:00] | Oh, Violet. | 维奥莉特 |
[09:03] | There’s no way anybody could’ve seen this coming. | 谁也不会料到有这种事 |
[09:06] | But I was so selfish. | 但我好自私 |
[09:09] | Yeah, well. | 这个嘛 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:16] | How do I live with that? | 我要怎么面对这件事 |
[09:19] | I don’t know, baby. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[09:21] | Stop being selfish? | 别再自私吗 |
[09:23] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[09:26] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:37] | What’s… going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[09:39] | – I have nothing to wear to this funeral. – What? | -我没有适合参加葬礼的衣服 -什么 |
[09:41] | I mean, I have a gray dress, but I really should wear black. | 我是说 我有一条灰色的裙子 但我该穿黑色 |
[09:44] | We need to go shopping. | 我们得去购物 |
[09:46] | Yeah, before we do that, | 我们去购物之前 |
[09:48] | I… need to talk to you about something. | 我得跟你说一件事 |
[09:52] | I spoke to Alvin’s ex-wife this morning. | 我今天上午跟阿尔文的前妻聊过了 |
[09:56] | Yeah, she’s pretty upset, as you can imagine. | 你也能想到 她很生气 |
[10:00] | I mean, her ex dying in bed with… | 我是说 她前夫跟你一起躺在床上… |
[10:04] | you. | 去世了 |
[10:07] | Doing what I get the feeling | 做着我觉得 |
[10:09] | he didn’t do very often for her. | 他对她不常做的事 |
[10:13] | It was never really his home run swing, | 那并不是他的招牌本领 |
[10:14] | but he brought a lot of enthusiasm to it. | 但他十分热情 |
[10:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | So here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[10:23] | She doesn’t want us to come to the funeral. | 她不想让我们参加葬礼 |
[10:28] | What? | 什么 |
[10:29] | Her sons will be there, | 她的儿子们会到场 |
[10:31] | you know, her parents, friends. | 她的父母 朋友 |
[10:34] | It’s kinda understandable. | 这也可以理解 |
[10:37] | No, it’s not. | 才不能理解 |
[10:38] | We lost him, too. | 我们也失去了他 |
[10:40] | I know, but we can find a way | 我知道 但我们可以 |
[10:43] | to pay our respects some other time. | 以后再想办法致敬 |
[10:47] | No. | 不 |
[10:48] | That’s not happening. | 没门 |
[10:51] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:51] | That means I’m gonna have a little chat with the widow. | 那是说我要跟那个寡妇聊一聊 |
[10:54] | If I’m not back by dinner, call the bail bondsman. | 如果我晚餐时还没回来 就给保释担保人打电话 |
[10:56] | His number’s on the fridge. | 他的电话在冰箱上 |
[10:57] | No, no-no-no, no. | 不不不 |
[10:59] | – Let go! – No! | -放手 -不 |
[11:00] | – Suit yourself. – No! No, no, no, no. | -随便你 -不不不 |
[11:03] | No, no. | 不不 |
[11:04] | Thanks, sweetie. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[11:06] | Please! I’m begging you! | 拜托 我求你了 |
[11:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:10] | Help me. She’s crackhead strong. | 帮帮我 她的力气跟瘾君子一样大 |
[11:13] | Roscoe, take that to the kitchen. | 罗斯科 把东西拿到厨房里 |
[11:14] | Get out of my way, old woman. | 别挡道 老女人 |
[11:16] | Not till you tell me where you’re going. | 除非你告诉我你要去哪里 |
[11:17] | Don’t worry about it, I’m just gonna go | 别担心 我只是要 |
[11:18] | smack the snot out of Alvin’s ex-wife. | 把阿尔文的前妻打得鼻涕横流 |
[11:21] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 这不行 |
[11:22] | Oh, yeah, you gonna stop me? Now get the hell out of my way. | 你要阻止我吗 别挡道 |
[11:28] | Sit down. | 坐 下 |
[11:33] | I wish I knew it was that easy. | 真希望我知道有那么容易 |
[11:36] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[11:38] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[11:40] | I know this is very hard for you right now, | 我知道这现在对你来说很艰难 |
[11:43] | but you’re not alone. | 但你不是一个人 |
[11:44] | You got a lot of people who love you | 有很多人爱你 |
[11:46] | and will help you through this. | 会帮你挺过这一切 |
[11:48] | You hit me. | 你打我 |
[11:51] | Yeah, and I’ll do it again. | 是啊 我会再打的 |
[11:55] | Christy, how are you doing? | 克丽丝蒂 你还好吗 |
[11:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:58] | I don’t have time for how I’m doing. | 我没时间管自己还好不好 |
[12:01] | I think the three of us should go to a meeting. | 我觉得我们三个该去参加互助会 |
[12:04] | That’s a great idea. | 这主意真棒 |
[12:06] | Mom? | 妈 |
[12:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | Violet, we’re gonna go out for a little while! | 维奥莉特 我们要出去一阵子 |
[12:13] | Watch Roscoe! | 照看罗斯科 |
[12:14] | – Do I have to? – Yes! | -必须的吗 -是啊 |
[12:16] | And we’re back to selfish. | 她又开始自私了 |
[12:20] | I’m gonna tell everybody you hit me. | 我要告诉所有人你打了我 |
[12:22] | I’ll probably get a standing ovation. | 大家也许会为我长时间起立鼓掌 |
[12:28] | Hi, I’m Bonnie. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[12:30] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[12:36] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道该从何说起 |
[12:39] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:45] | There’s this guy… | 有个男人 |
[12:49] | …I used to love, | 我曾经爱他 |
[12:51] | and he burned me pretty bad. | 他狠狠伤了我的心 |
[12:55] | And for a long time, I prayed for him to die. | 很久以来 我都祈祷让他死 |
[13:01] | And then last year, he came back into my life, | 去年 他回到了我的生活之中 |
[13:05] | and he apologized, | 他道歉了 |
[13:09] | he did everything he could to make up for what he had done, | 他做了一切来弥补他做过的事 |
[13:11] | and, um… I still wanted him to die. | 我依然想要他死 |
[13:17] | And then, I don’t understand quite how this happened, I… | 然后我不知道这是怎么回事 我… |
[13:23] | I fell in love with him again. | 我又一次爱上了他 |
[13:29] | And guess what? | 猜猜怎么 |
[13:31] | He died. | 他死了 |
[13:34] | I can’t do this. | 我没法继续了 |
[13:38] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[13:39] | I got it. | 我去吧 |
[13:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:07] | Go home. | 回家 |
[14:09] | Yeah, like that’s gonna happen. | 好像那种事可能发生一样 |
[14:18] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么呢 |
[14:19] | I’m waiting for you to give me the “Don’t drink” speech, | 我在等你对我来一番”不要喝酒”的演讲 |
[14:21] | get out of my face and let me do what I got to do. | 从我面前消失 让我做我必须做的事 |
[14:25] | Just for that, I am not gonna give you the speech. | 就因为你这句话 我才不要跟你演讲 |
[14:30] | I had a good one, too. | 我有很棒的演讲 |
[14:33] | Just please leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[14:36] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[14:39] | In fact, that looks pretty good. | 实际上 那看起来很棒 |
[14:42] | I think I’ll join you. | 我觉得我要加入你 |
[14:46] | Same thing over here. | 这里要一瓶一样的酒 |
[14:49] | You’re bluffing. | 你是在虚张声势 |
[14:52] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[14:54] | You’re not gonna throw away your relationship | 你不会因为阿尔文死了 |
[14:56] | with your family and your whole future | 就抛弃你跟家人的关系 |
[14:58] | because of what happened with Alvin. | 和你的整个未来 |
[15:00] | Hey, that was my speech. | 那是我的演讲 |
[15:08] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[15:10] | You and me, over the cliff, Thelma and Louise. | 你和我 跳下悬崖 塞尔玛和路易丝 |
[15:14] | Stop it. | 别喝 |
[15:18] | I was gonna start my life over again with Alvin. | 我本来打算跟阿尔文重新开始生活 |
[15:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:23] | I just can’t go back to being alone. | 我没法又像之前那样孤独一人了 |
[15:29] | You got me. | 你还有我 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | How about this? | 这样怎么样 |
[15:50] | We go crash a funeral. | 我们去大闹葬礼 |
[15:53] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到了 |
[15:56] | Come on, | 走吧 |
[15:57] | let’s go buy you a nice black dress. | 我们去给你买条漂亮的黑裙子 |
[16:01] | What about shoes? | 那鞋子呢 |
[16:02] | Let’s not go crazy. | 别那么疯狂 |
[16:04] | We’re still on a budget. | 我们预算紧张 |
[16:05] | No, we’re not. | 不是 |
[16:07] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:08] | 54716400… 54716400… | |
[16:15] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[16:17] | We’re here today | 我们今天齐聚一堂 |
[16:18] | to celebrate the life of a wonderful man, | 赞美一个很棒的人的一生 |
[16:21] | Alvin Lester Biletnikoff. | 阿尔文·莱斯特·比勒特尼科夫 |
[16:24] | Husband to Lorraine Biletnikoff, | 罗琳·比勒特尼科夫的丈夫 |
[16:26] | father to Douglas and Jackie. | 道格拉斯和杰基的父亲 |
[16:29] | And Christy. | 还有克丽丝蒂 |
[16:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:37] | Alvin was taken from us far too soon, | 阿尔文过早地离开了我们 |
[16:40] | but he lives on in the memories of his family, | 但他继续活在他家人的记忆里 |
[16:42] | who I’d like to invite up now to say a few words about him. | 我想邀请他们说几句哀悼他的话 |
[16:46] | And we’ll start with the love of his life, Lorraine. | 我们从他一生的挚爱罗琳开始 |
[16:49] | – What? – It’s okay. | -什么 -没事 |
[16:55] | I would like to thank everyone who was invited for coming. | 我想感谢所有收到邀请的人抽空前来 |
[17:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:06] | As many of you know, | 你们很多人都知道 |
[17:08] | Alvin and I had our problems. | 阿尔文和我之间存在问题 |
[17:09] | But just before he died, | 但就在他去世之前 |
[17:11] | he came to me and begged me to take him back. | 他来找我 求我跟他复合 |
[17:14] | – I can’t listen to this. – Get your… | -我听不下去了 -坐… |
[17:17] | Stay. | 坐下 |
[17:20] | He admitted he’d made some mistakes. | 他承认他犯了一些错误 |
[17:22] | Two of them are here today. | 其中的两个今天来了 |
[17:26] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[17:27] | Hold my new purse. | 拿着我的新包 |
[17:30] | I should’ve just let her drink. | 我该直接让她喝酒的 |
[17:34] | Hi, I’m Bonnie. | 大家好 我是邦妮 |
[17:35] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[17:40] | You get out of here. | 你滚出去 |
[17:42] | Not until I set the record straight. | 先让我澄清真相 |
[17:44] | Alvin and I were in love 35 years ago, | 阿尔文和我35年前相爱了 |
[17:47] | and we were in love the day he died. | 他死的那一天 我们也在恋爱 |
[17:50] | And we were starting our life over again | 我们要和美丽的女儿 |
[17:52] | with our beautiful daughter. | 重新开始生活 |
[17:54] | Stand up, honey. Show everybody how beautiful you are. | 站起来 亲爱的 向大家展示一下你有多美 |
[17:58] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Are you done? | 你完事了吗 |
[18:03] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[18:14] | Now I’m done. | 现在我完事了 |
[18:18] | Christy, start the car. | 克丽丝蒂 发车 |
[18:38] | You sure you don’t want any dinner? | 你确定你不想吃晚餐吗 |
[18:43] | You want to talk? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[18:47] | If I talk, I’ll cry. | 如果我说话 会哭出来的 |
[18:55] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:04] | I have been trying so hard | 为了你和孩子 |
[19:08] | to keep it together for you and the kids. | 我一直在努力控制自己不要失态 |
[19:12] | I just can’t do it anymore. | 我现在做不到了 |
[19:15] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[19:19] | I miss him. | 我好想他 |
[19:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:26] | I hardly had any time with him. | 我基本没跟他共度过时光 |
[19:35] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[19:38] | No. | 是啊 |