时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Well, that was awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[00:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:05] | Did you not notice Steve leering at me | 你们没注意到史蒂夫在互助会期间 |
[00:07] | through the whole meeting? | 一直对我抛媚眼吗 |
[00:09] | I didn’t see any leering. | 我没看见抛媚眼 |
[00:10] | Oh, yeah, he was leering. | 他就有 |
[00:12] | He was eating cookies at me. | 他冲着我吃饼干 |
[00:14] | How do you eat a cookie at someone? | 怎么冲着别人吃饼干啊 |
[00:16] | I’d show you, but it’d freak you out. | 我想演给你看 但那会吓到你的 |
[00:19] | Bonnie, I’m not gonna tell you I told you so, | 邦妮 我不想告诉你我跟你说过了 |
[00:21] | but maybe someone could say it for me. | 但也许有人能帮我说 |
[00:24] | She did tell you not to sleep… | 她的确跟你说了别睡… |
[00:25] | Yeah, I heard her, Wendy. | 我听见了 温蒂 |
[00:27] | But what am I supposed to do, go back in time and un-bang him? | 但我该怎么做 回到过去取消跟他上床吗 |
[00:31] | If I could go back in time, | 如果我可以回到过去 |
[00:33] | I’d totally un-bang Barry Slotnick. | 我绝对会取消跟巴里·斯洛特尼克上床 |
[00:36] | For me, it would be Brad Hoisington. | 我的话是布拉德·霍尹辛顿 |
[00:38] | Oh, and his brother Dale. | 还有他哥哥戴尔 |
[00:41] | The drum roadie for ZZ Top. | ZZ Top乐队的鼓手经纪人 |
[00:42] | And not un-bang, re-bang. | 但不是取消 而是再上一次 |
[00:46] | Okay, we’re all sluts. Moving on. | 好吧 我们都是荡妇 说别的吧 |
[00:48] | Wait, I didn’t go. | 等等 我没说呢 |
[00:49] | The Korean guy who told me he was Joe Montana. | 告诉我他是乔·蒙坦纳的韩国人 |
[00:53] | How do you mistake a Korean guy for Joe Montana? | 你怎么把韩国人当成是乔·蒙坦纳的 |
[00:57] | I was drunk, and he kept the helmet on till we were done. | 我当时喝醉了 而且我们完事后他才摘下头盔 |
[01:00] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[01:01] | The point is Steve is still hung up on me, | 重点是 史蒂夫还没忘记了 |
[01:04] | and I can’t go back to that meeting. | 我没法继续参加互助会了 |
[01:05] | I need to find one where I can feel safe. | 我得找到一个我觉得安全的互助会 |
[01:08] | Hmm, that’s a toughie. | 真难办 |
[01:10] | Is there an A.A. Meeting in Northern California | 北加州有哪个匿名戒瘾会 |
[01:11] | where you haven’t slept with someone? | 你还没跟会员睡过啊 |
[01:14] | What are you insinuating? | 你在暗示什么 |
[01:15] | I think it’s pretty clear. | 我觉得很清楚 |
[01:17] | You guys all get it, right? | 你们都懂的 对吧 |
[01:20] | Why don’t you go to a gay meeting? | 你为什么不去同性恋会议呢 |
[01:22] | Well, don’t you have to be gay? | 那你得是同性恋吧 |
[01:23] | No, you just have to be a drunk. | 不 你只用是个酒鬼 |
[01:25] | Anything else you put in your mouth is your business. | 往嘴里塞什么随你便 |
[01:29] | Actually, that sounds like it might be fun. | 实际上这听起来挺好玩 |
[01:40] | You all saw that, right? | 你们都看见了 是吧 |
[01:42] | No one eats a cookie like that. | 没人那样吃饼干的 |
[02:08] | Welcome, welcome, welcome! | 欢迎啊 |
[02:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:10] | I’m Milo. | 我是麦洛 |
[02:12] | – Bonnie. – Christy. | -邦妮 -克丽丝蒂 |
[02:13] | So glad you’re here. | 真高兴你们来了 |
[02:14] | Are you new? | 你们是新人吗 |
[02:15] | No, we’re here ’cause this one slept her way | 不 我们来这里是因为这人乱搞 |
[02:18] | out of our regular meeting. | 所以我们不去常去的互助会了 |
[02:20] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[02:22] | Been there. | 经历过 |
[02:23] | Yeah, we’re usually at South Street on Tuesday nights. | 我们一般是周二晚在南大街开会 |
[02:25] | Marjorie’s meeting. | 玛乔丽的互助会啊 |
[02:27] | Love her. | 我爱她 |
[02:28] | Helped me get sober. | 她帮我坚持戒瘾了 |
[02:29] | How is that hag doing? | 那个老巫婆怎么样了 |
[02:32] | Still rocking a pant suit? | 还穿着长裤西服吗 |
[02:34] | She is. | 是啊 |
[02:35] | She’s got a serious boyfriend now. | 她现在有了个正经的男友 |
[02:37] | Shut up. I thought there was police tape over that thing. | 不是吧 我还以为那玩意儿身上有警戒线呢 |
[02:41] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[02:42] | Well, come on in. Snack table’s over there. | 进来吧 小吃桌在那边 |
[02:44] | It is sushi night, | 今晚是寿司之夜 |
[02:45] | so grab a spicy tuna roll and settle in. | 所以拿上一个辣味金枪鱼寿司 融入进来吧 |
[02:47] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[02:50] | Well, this is perfect. | 真完美 |
[02:51] | Good-looking, well-dressed people, | 穿着讲究的帅哥 |
[02:53] | and I haven’t slept with any of them. | 我一个都没睡过 |
[02:55] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[02:57] | Jeanine? | 珍宁 |
[03:00] | Oh, my God, Aunt Jeanine! | 天啊 珍宁姨妈 |
[03:02] | Christy Crackerjack, is that you?! | 棒姑娘克丽丝蒂 是你吗 |
[03:05] | Look at you, you’re all grown up! | 瞧瞧你 都长大了 |
[03:11] | I can’t believe it’s you. | 难以置信是你 |
[03:13] | Mom, look, Aunt Jeanine! | 妈妈 瞧瞧 珍宁姨妈 |
[03:15] | Yeah, I see her. | 我看见了 |
[03:16] | Kiddo, you realize I wasn’t really your aunt. | 孩子 你知道我不是你真的姨妈吧 |
[03:20] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:21] | My mom sat me down and explained it to me when I turned 36. | 我36岁时我妈让我坐下来跟我解释了 |
[03:25] | Hey, look at that, you have slept with somebody here. | 瞧瞧 你的确跟这里的人上床过 |
[03:31] | How you doing, Jeanine? | 你好吗 珍宁 |
[03:32] | I’m good. | 挺好的 |
[03:33] | I beat cancer, I beat hep C. | 我战胜了癌症 丙型肝炎 |
[03:35] | I had two angioplasties and a hip replacement. | 做了两次血管成形术和一次髋关节置换 |
[03:38] | I’m like the bionic lesbian. | 我像是个仿生拉拉 |
[03:42] | So how long you been sober? | 你戒瘾多久了 |
[03:44] | Ooh, six months. | 六个月 |
[03:47] | This time. | 这次 |
[03:48] | Well, good for you. | 你真不错 |
[03:50] | I’m going on 28 years. | 我戒瘾28年了 |
[03:51] | Wow. What’s your secret? | 你的秘诀是什么 |
[03:53] | I haven’t had a drink in 28 years. | 我28年来都没喝酒 |
[03:57] | But I have thought about you a lot. | 但我经常想到你 |
[03:59] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:00] | About you. | 想到你 |
[04:02] | Okay, listen, good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:03] | Maybe, uh, after the meeting, we can catch up. | 也许互助会开完后我们可以叙叙旧 |
[04:06] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[04:07] | Okay. Excuse me, I got to go get this party started. | 抱歉 我得开始这场派对了 |
[04:10] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[04:11] | Play me in. | 奏乐 |
[04:19] | How great is it to see Jeanine? | 看见珍宁真是太棒了 |
[04:21] | Yeah, terrific. Let’s go. | 是啊 太棒了 走吧 |
[04:23] | Hold on, hold on! Sashimi! | 等等 生鱼片 |
[04:29] | So let me get this straight. You lived with this woman? | 让我弄明白 你跟这个女人同居了吗 |
[04:31] | For about a year. | 大概一年时间 |
[04:33] | And during this time, did you do gay things with her? | 这段期间内 你跟她做过同性恋的事吗 |
[04:37] | Gay things were done. | 做过同性恋的事 |
[04:40] | What kind of gay things? | 哪种同性恋的事 |
[04:43] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别啊 |
[04:45] | I’m having trouble picturing it. | 我很难脑补 |
[04:47] | Then stop. | 那就别脑补了 |
[04:49] | Were you in love? | 你坠入爱河了吗 |
[04:50] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[04:52] | When we met, I was experiencing financial difficulties. | 我们遇见时 我陷入了财政困难之中 |
[04:56] | We were living in our car. | 我们住在我们的车里 |
[04:58] | Which was parked in a lovely neighborhood. | 它停在一个很棒的社区 |
[05:01] | Anyway, I met Jeanine, she was a blast. | 总之 我遇见珍宁了 她很棒 |
[05:03] | I knew she liked me, she loved Christy. | 我知道她喜欢我 她爱克丽丝蒂 |
[05:05] | So I decided, what the hell? | 所以我决定 管他呢 |
[05:07] | I’ve faked it with a man, I can fake it with a woman. | 我装过喜欢男人 也能装喜欢女人 |
[05:10] | So bottom line, | 总之 |
[05:11] | you pretended to be in love with this woman | 你假装爱上了这个女人 |
[05:13] | in order to keep a roof over your heads. | 为了让自己有地方住 |
[05:14] | Yes, Marjorie, just as at other times, | 是的 玛乔丽 跟其他时候一样 |
[05:16] | I’ve pretended to be a nun, Geena Davis, | 我装过修女 吉娜·戴维斯 |
[05:18] | and a USDA meat inspector. | 和美国农业部肉类检查员 |
[05:22] | Oh, yeah, we did eat well that summer. | 是的 那年夏天我们的确吃了好多肉 |
[05:26] | So how did it end with you two? | 你俩怎么结束的 |
[05:27] | I realized Jeanine was getting kind of serious, | 我意识到珍宁动真情了 |
[05:30] | so I did the decent thing: I packed up Christy, | 所以我做了正确的事 我叫上克丽丝蒂 |
[05:31] | and we snuck out in the middle of the night. | 半夜溜了出去 |
[05:34] | I was told we were going to Sea World. | 她说我们要去海底世界 |
[05:36] | I told you were going to see the world. | 我是跟你说我们要去见识世界 |
[05:39] | And we did. | 我们见识到了 |
[05:40] | Sounds like you owe this woman an amends. | 听起来你欠她一次赔罪 |
[05:43] | Oh, for God’s sake, Marjorie, I can’t possibly make amends | 看在老天的分上 玛乔丽 我没法 |
[05:46] | to every single person I’ve screwed over. | 对我骗过的所有人赔罪 |
[05:48] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[05:48] | Well, for starters, | 首先 |
[05:49] | when am I gonna be in Japan again? | 我什么时候会再去日本啊 |
[05:55] | Thanks again for seeing me. | 再次谢谢你同意跟我见面 |
[05:56] | Hey, I was happy to get the call. | 你给我打电话我就很高兴了 |
[06:01] | So you still in real estate? | 你还在房地产界吗 |
[06:03] | Number one salesperson in my firm. | 我公司最好的销售人员 |
[06:06] | Ever since they legalized gay marriage, | 自从他们合法了同性恋婚姻 |
[06:08] | there’s a queer tidal wave headed for the suburbs. | 就掀起了同性恋前往郊区的浪潮 |
[06:13] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[06:13] | Yeah, me and Restoration Hardware: big winners. | 我和雷斯托奥里欣五金公司都大赚了一笔 |
[06:19] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[06:20] | That’s Lenore. | 这是丽诺尔 |
[06:21] | She came along after you. | 在你之后她出现了 |
[06:23] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[06:23] | Is she around? I’d love to meet her. | 她在吗 我想跟她见见面 |
[06:25] | Yeah, right on the mantle. | 是啊 在壁炉架上 |
[06:28] | Bonnie, Lenore. Lenore, Bonnie. | 邦妮 这是丽诺尔 丽诺尔 这是邦妮 |
[06:32] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[06:33] | How did she die? | 她怎么去世的 |
[06:34] | Doing what she loved most: mountain climbing. | 做着她最爱的事 爬山 |
[06:37] | Well, in this case, mountain falling. | 这次是从山上摔下来 |
[06:41] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[06:43] | Don’t be. She would have loved that joke. | 不用 她会喜欢这笑话的 |
[06:47] | You gonna tell me why you’re here? | 你要告诉我你为什么来吗 |
[06:49] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:51] | I need to make amends. | 我得来赔罪 |
[06:54] | You were so good to me and Christy, | 你对我和克丽丝蒂非常好 |
[06:56] | and I just… treated you horribly. | 而我对你很糟糕 |
[07:00] | I accept your amends. | 我接受你的赔罪 |
[07:02] | Really? It’s that easy? | 真的吗 这么容易 |
[07:04] | Well, in all fairness, | 公平地说 |
[07:06] | I did my best to keep you loaded so you’d stick around. | 我尽量让你喝酒 好让你留下来 |
[07:10] | So I guess I owe you an amends, too. | 所以我想我也欠你赔罪 |
[07:13] | Wait, I’m confused. | 等等 我不明白了 |
[07:14] | All these years, I thought I was the one | 这么多年来 我觉得是我 |
[07:16] | who took advantage of you. | 占了你的便宜 |
[07:17] | Now you’re saying I was the victim? | 现在你说我才是受害者吗 |
[07:19] | Some victim. | 真是个受害者啊 |
[07:20] | I kept a well-stocked bar, | 我给了你充足的酒 |
[07:22] | I tossed you a couple of Quaaludes, | 给了你一些安眠酮 |
[07:24] | and you lived with me for two years rent-free. | 你没交房租跟我住了两年 |
[07:27] | Two years? | 两年吗 |
[07:30] | Time flies when you put bourbon on your pancakes. | 你在煎饼里加波旁威士忌酒的话时间会过得很快 |
[07:35] | Okay, well, mm-hmm. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | What do you say we just call it even? | 我们就扯平了吧 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:39] | Works for me. | 我没意见 |
[07:41] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[07:42] | I guess I could eat. | 我能吃东西 |
[07:43] | Come on, I’ll throw a couple steaks on the grill. | 来吧 我来烤几块牛排 |
[07:46] | – Sounds good. – All right. | -听起来很不错 -好吧 |
[07:48] | I’m really glad we could reconnect. | 很高兴我们能重逢 |
[07:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:50] | I would have laid even money | 我本会下同额赌注 |
[07:52] | you’d be dead or in jail by now. | 你要么死了 要么进监狱了 |
[07:54] | Technically, I’ve been both. | 说实在的 我都经历过 |
[08:00] | This is always a hard day for me. | 今天对我来说很难熬 |
[08:02] | Four years ago, | 四年前 |
[08:03] | I finally found the courage to come out to my father. | 我终于有勇气对我父亲出柜 |
[08:11] | He hasn’t spoken to me since! | 从那之后他就没和我说过话 |
[08:15] | – It’s just so hard… -A piano player? | -太难了 -说好的钢琴家呢 |
[08:17] | Sushi? | 说好的寿司呢 |
[08:18] | I swear, it was all here. | 我发誓 本来都有的 |
[08:24] | Why aren’t we using the dishwasher? | 我们为什么不用洗碗机 |
[08:26] | I like it better this way. | 我更喜欢手洗 |
[08:28] | It’s soothing. | 让人安心 |
[08:29] | Although you still cannot dry a dish. | 但你还是擦不干净碟子 |
[08:31] | What?! Look at it. | 什么 看看 |
[08:33] | It’s wetter than when I handed it to you. | 比我给你时更湿 |
[08:34] | Well, then give me a better towel. | 那就给我一条更好的毛巾 |
[08:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:37] | You’re blaming the towel? | 你在怪毛巾吗 |
[08:39] | You’d rather I blame you | 你宁愿我怪你 |
[08:40] | for not using the friggin’ dishwasher? | 不用该死的洗碗机吗 |
[08:42] | Same old Bonnie. | 还是原来的邦妮 |
[08:46] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[08:48] | Sure. Anything. | 行啊 随便问 |
[08:50] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[08:51] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[08:52] | Ugh, I always hated when you did that. | 我一直讨厌你这样做 |
[08:54] | Ask me. | 问我啊 |
[08:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | Back when we were a couple, | 我们还是情侣时 |
[09:00] | were you just going through the motions, | 你只是装样子 |
[09:02] | or did you have any feelings for me at all? | 还是真的喜欢过我 |
[09:06] | Of course I had feelings for you. | 我当然喜欢你啦 |
[09:10] | I mean, as much as I was capable of having feelings for anybody. | 我是说 就跟我能喜欢其他人一样 |
[09:15] | You know, I was devastated when you left. | 你走时我痛不欲生 |
[09:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:21] | When I saw you walk into that meeting, | 当我看到你走进互助会时 |
[09:23] | I thought my heart was gonna jump out of my chest. | 我还以为我的心要从胸腔里跳出来 |
[09:26] | Yeah, I got a little jolt, too. | 我也有些震惊 |
[09:28] | Ooh. Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry. Oh, God. | 对不起 天啊 |
[09:31] | – Are you okay? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[09:59] | How’d it go with Aunt Jeanine? | 和珍宁姨妈怎么样 |
[10:01] | Would you please stop calling her Aunt Jeanine? | 你能别叫她珍宁姨妈了吗 |
[10:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:05] | How’d it go with your former lesbian lover? | 和你的拉拉前任怎么样 |
[10:10] | It went great. | 很棒 |
[10:11] | I made my amends, we talked about old times, | 我赔罪了 我们谈论了之前的事 |
[10:14] | had a couple steaks. | 吃了几块牛排 |
[10:15] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[10:16] | No dipping your toe back in the lady pond? | 没用脚趾试试水吗 |
[10:20] | Don’t be silly. | 别说蠢话了 |
[10:22] | So… | 那么 |
[10:24] | all parties remained dry. | 各方都是干的 |
[10:28] | I am your mother. Show a little respect. | 我是你妈妈 尊重点 |
[10:29] | Oh, please, we’re way past that. | 拜托 那已经走远了 |
[10:32] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:33] | Night. | 晚安 |
[10:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | I dipped my toe, I dipped my face. Everything got dipped. | 我点了脚趾 埋了脸 什么都做过了 |
[10:42] | What? | 什么 |
[10:42] | It just happened. | 事情就这样发生了 |
[10:43] | One thing led to another. You know how it is. | 一件接一件 你懂的 |
[10:46] | No, I don’t. | 我不懂 |
[10:47] | I’m team penis, always have been. | 我一直都是鸡鸡队的 |
[10:51] | So what does this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:53] | Now you’re gay? | 你成了拉拉吗 |
[10:55] | No. | 不 |
[10:56] | I mean, for an hour and a half, yes, but no. | 我是说 一个半小时内是的 但现在不是 |
[10:59] | An hour and a half? | 一个半小时吗 |
[11:01] | We’re women; there was lots of cuddling. | 我们是女人 一直在拥抱 |
[11:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[11:05] | How can you flip-flop like that? | 你怎么能这样改变 |
[11:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:08] | I dropped a plate, we bumped heads. | 我掉了个盘子 我们撞到了头 |
[11:09] | I might have had a concussion. | 我也许脑震荡了 |
[11:12] | So what happens now? | 现在会发生什么 |
[11:15] | Does Christy have two mommies? | 克丽丝蒂有了两个妈妈吗 |
[11:21] | Nothing happens. | 什么都不发生 |
[11:22] | It was a fluke. | 那是偶然 |
[11:23] | It was sex with the ex, a one-time thing. | 跟前任的一夜情 |
[11:26] | Does Jeanine know that? | 珍宁知道吗 |
[11:27] | Of course she knows; we’re mature, sober women now. | 她当然知道 我们是成熟清醒的女人 |
[11:29] | We understand what this was about. | 我们明白这是怎么回事 |
[11:34] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 |
[11:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:35] | She sent me a poem. | 她给我发了一首诗 |
[11:41] | Wow, something smells good. | 什么东西好香啊 |
[11:43] | It should. | 应该是 |
[11:44] | It’s your favorite. | 这是你最喜欢的 |
[11:45] | Oh, hi there. | 你好啊 |
[11:46] | Mm, hi. | 好啊 |
[11:49] | Dinner will be ready in 20, | 20分钟后晚餐就做好了 |
[11:50] | so why don’t you go wash up. | 你去洗手吧 |
[11:52] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | Did we have plans? | 我们有计划吗 |
[11:55] | No. I thought I’d surprise you. | 没有 我想着给你个惊喜 |
[11:57] | Well, mission accomplished. | 你成功了 |
[12:01] | How’d you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[12:02] | Christy Crackerjack let me in. | 棒姑娘克丽丝蒂让我进来的 |
[12:03] | Ah, sure. | 当然啦 |
[12:05] | Where is that fun-size treat? | 那个招人爱的女娃呢 |
[12:07] | Doing her homework. | 在写家庭作业 |
[12:08] | Just like old times, huh? | 跟以前一样啊 |
[12:09] | You bet. | 当然 |
[12:10] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[12:12] | Love that tool belt. | 喜欢你的工具腰带 |
[12:13] | Very sexy. | 很性感 |
[12:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:19] | Hi, Mom number one. | 好啊 一号妈妈 |
[12:22] | Why didn’t you call me, text me, anything? | 你为什么不给我打电话 发短信 |
[12:25] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:26] | ‘Cause I’m a little stinker. | 因为我是个卑鄙小人 |
[12:28] | Want some bruschetta? | 想吃蒜末烤面包吗 |
[12:29] | No, I don’t want any bruschetta. | 我不想吃蒜末烤面包 |
[12:31] | Your loss. Jeanine grows her own basil. | 那是你的损失 珍宁自己种了罗勒 |
[12:32] | Yeah, I know. She showed me her garden. | 我知道 她带我参观了花园 |
[12:34] | I bet she did. | 我想也是 |
[12:36] | Hey, Bonnie, you still hate mushrooms? | 邦妮 你还讨厌蘑菇吗 |
[12:38] | Actually, no. | 其实不是了 |
[12:39] | Hmm, look at you, trying new things. | 瞧瞧你 尝试新的东西 |
[12:46] | I’m gonna go out on a limb here | 我要冒冒险 |
[12:48] | and say that you two gals are not on the same page. | 说你俩并没有达成共识 |
[12:52] | Now I remember why I ran out on her. | 现在我记得我为什么跑了 |
[12:54] | She’s crazy. | 她是疯子 |
[12:56] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[12:57] | Couple of days ago, Steve was crazy. | 几天前史蒂夫是疯子 |
[12:59] | He was. | 他就是 |
[13:00] | Last week, I was crazy, Marjorie was crazy, | 上周我是疯子 玛乔丽是疯子 |
[13:02] | the guy at the gas station was crazy. | 加油站的人也是疯子 |
[13:04] | So you see what I’m up against. | 你看见我所处的境况了吧 |
[13:09] | God, I am so full. | 天啊 我好饱 |
[13:12] | I hope you left room for blueberry pie | 我希望你还能吃得下蓝莓派 |
[13:14] | with fresh whipped cream. | 加新鲜的生奶油 |
[13:16] | Oh, no, Jeanine, no more food. | 不 珍宁 别再端食物了 |
[13:18] | I’m gonna have to take my pants off. | 我得脱掉裤子了 |
[13:20] | Now you see how it happens. | 现在你明白那是怎么发生的了吧 |
[13:24] | If you don’t mind, I think I’m gonna have my dessert later. | 如果你不介意的话 我稍后再吃甜品 |
[13:28] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I’ve got to finish my homework, | 是啊 我得做完家庭作业 |
[13:31] | and I bet you two want some alone time. | 你俩肯定需要独处时光 |
[13:33] | No need. We’re fine. | 没必要的 |
[13:35] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事的 妈 |
[13:36] | I know you’re sexually active. | 我知道你性活跃 |
[13:40] | Thank you so much for dinner. | 谢谢你做的晚餐 |
[13:41] | It’s great to have you back. | 你回来了真好 |
[13:43] | Likewise, Crackerjack. | 我也是 棒姑娘 |
[13:51] | Honey, you want coffee with your dessert? | 亲爱的 你想边喝咖啡边吃甜点吗 |
[13:53] | No, I’m good. | 我不用了[我很好] |
[13:54] | You’re better than good. | 你不仅是很好 |
[13:56] | You’re great. | 而且很棒 |
[14:02] | Jeanine, please sit. | 珍宁 请坐 |
[14:04] | L-Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[14:05] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[14:09] | No, not really. | 不算是 |
[14:12] | Listen, I’m… really grateful you accepted my amends. | 我很感激你接受了我的赔罪 |
[14:17] | But what happened after, the kissing and… | 但是之后发生的事 接吻和 |
[14:22] | …stuff… | 别的事 |
[14:25] | was maybe ill-advised. | 也许是不明智的 |
[14:27] | How so? | 怎么呢 |
[14:29] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[14:32] | …I’m not really into women. | 我不喜欢女人 |
[14:33] | Really? You could have fooled me. | 真的吗 你骗到我了 |
[14:37] | Hey, when I’m doing something, I like to do it well. | 我做事时就喜欢做好 |
[14:40] | Look, don’t get hung up on the labels, okay? | 别执念于标签 好吗 |
[14:43] | Gay, straight. | 拉拉 直女 |
[14:45] | The point is you and I have feelings for each other. | 重点是你和我对彼此有感觉 |
[14:48] | We had ’em a long time ago, | 我们很久之前有过 |
[14:50] | and we have ’em right now. | 现在也有 |
[14:51] | Well, of course we have feelings for each other. | 我们当然对彼此有感觉 |
[14:56] | But? | 但是呢 |
[14:58] | You and I back together, | 我们复合 |
[15:01] | uh… it’s not gonna work. | 不会成的 |
[15:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:07] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[15:08] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[15:09] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从来不想伤害你 |
[15:11] | At least this time, | 至少这次 |
[15:12] | you didn’t run out in the middle of the night. | 你没在半夜跑掉 |
[15:15] | Again, I’m really sorry. | 再说一次 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:17] | You know what, it’s okay. | 知道吗 没事 |
[15:19] | I’ll just pack up my pots and pans and get out of here. | 我来收拾我的锅碗瓢盆然后就走 |
[15:22] | Oh, come on. You don’t have to leave. | 拜托 你没必要走 |
[15:24] | We’re both adults. | 我们都是成年人 |
[15:24] | We can have some coffee. | 我们可以喝点咖啡 |
[15:25] | I can sit here and enjoy your pie. | 我能坐在这里吃你的”馅饼” |
[15:27] | Yeah, yeah, I heard it, too. | 我也听到的 |
[15:33] | So, Bonnie, did you ever make amends to that woman? | 邦妮 你跟那个女人赔罪了吗 |
[15:37] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 实际上我有 |
[15:39] | For an hour and a half. | 持续了一个半小时 |
[15:44] | Well, good for you. | 你真棒 |
[15:45] | The healing starts when we clean up the messes we made. | 当我们收拾好烂摊子时 就开始治愈自己了 |
[15:48] | Unless you’re making new ones. | 除非你又弄出了新的烂摊子 |
[15:51] | Big, sloppy new ones. | 大烂摊子 |
[15:56] | Did you know my mom’s amends come with a happy ending? | 你们知道我妈的赔罪有”大团圆”结局吗 |
[16:00] | Wait, more gay stuff was done? | 等等 做了更多同性恋的事吗 |
[16:04] | Bonnie, can I talk to you? | 邦妮 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[16:05] | Sure, I guess. | 可以啊 |
[16:09] | More mama drama. | 更多妈妈的闹剧 |
[16:11] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:12] | Okay, well, I noticed | 我发现了 |
[16:14] | that you haven’t been coming to this meeting, | 你最近都没来参加这个互助会 |
[16:15] | and I’m guessing it’s because I made it uncomfortable for you. | 我猜是因为我让你尴尬了 |
[16:18] | – A little bit, but… – Let me… let me finish. | -有点吧 但是 -让我说完 |
[16:20] | I get why you wanted to keep our relationship on the down-low. | 我明白你为什么想让我们的关系低调 |
[16:24] | You weren’t that into me. | 你没那么喜欢我 |
[16:26] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:27] | That’s okay. | 那没关系 |
[16:29] | I just hope we can go back to being friends. | 我只希望我们能继续当朋友 |
[16:31] | Does that mean you’re done with the weird cookie thing? | 这意味着你能别冲着我吃饼干了吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[16:36] | I was trying to be sexy. | 我是想表现得性感 |
[16:38] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[16:39] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[16:42] | What happened between us the other night can’t be a mistake. | 我俩之间那晚发生的事不可能是个错误 |
[16:45] | We belong together. | 我们应该在一起 |
[16:47] | Okay. Hold that thought. | 好吧 先等等 |
[16:54] | Now do you get it? | 现在你懂了吗 |
[16:55] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[16:56] | You call that a kiss? | 那也叫吻吗 |
[17:00] | Now I can picture it! | 现在我能脑补了 |
[17:05] | Okay, that was pretty good. | 好吧 真不错 |
[17:07] | I wasn’t ready. I want to go again. | 我没准备好 我想再来一次 |
[17:13] | This is exactly what happened in Japan! | 在日本发生的就是这事 |
[17:24] | Hola, mi nombre es Soledad, y soy una alcoholica. | 大家好 我叫索莱达 我是个酒瘾者 |
[17:29] | Hola, Soledad. | 你好 索莱达 |
[17:32] | You get how ridiculous it is | 你知道这有多荒唐吗 |
[17:33] | that we have to go to this meeting | 我们得参加这个互助会 |
[17:35] | – to avoid people you’ve slept with. – Oh, come on. | -就为了避开跟你睡过的人 -拜托 |
[17:37] | Where’s your sense of adventure? | 你的冒险精神呢 |
[17:39] | How am I supposed to get anything out of it | 如果我听不懂他们说的话 |
[17:41] | if I can’t understand what they’re saying? | 那我该怎么学到东西啊 |
[17:42] | Fine, I’ll translate. | 好吧 我来翻译 |
[17:47] | Drank. | 喝酒 |
[17:51] | I ruined my life. | 我毁了我的生活 |
[17:55] | It’s all better now. | 现在一切好转了 |
[17:58] | Thanks, that helps. | 谢谢 这有帮助 |
[18:02] | Dios mio. | 天啊 |
[18:03] | Bonnie Plunkett? | 邦妮·普兰科特 |
[18:06] | Andale. | 快走 |