时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hi, I’m Jill. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是吉尔 我是酒瘾者 |
[00:03] | Hi, Jill. | 你好 吉尔 |
[00:03] | Well, as you probably know, | 你们也许知道 |
[00:05] | The annual hurray for the homeless gala is this weekend. | 流浪汉联欢晚会的年度欢呼将在这周末举行 |
[00:08] | “Hurray”? | 欢呼 |
[00:09] | You want them to boo? | 你想让他们喝倒彩吗 |
[00:12] | But what you might not know is that for a long time, | 但你们也许不知道的是很久以来 |
[00:14] | this charity event was the highlight of my year. | 这个慈善活动是我一年最精彩的部分 |
[00:17] | I’d fly to New York, pick out a gown, | 我会飞去纽约 选一件礼服 |
[00:19] | have a team of stylists come to my house to get me ready. | 让一队造型师来我家帮我准备好 |
[00:22] | You know, all the things you do to help the less fortunate. | 你们懂的 帮助不幸的人要做的事 |
[00:25] | Oh, dear god. | 天啊 |
[00:27] | But ever since the divorce | 但自从我离婚 |
[00:29] | and all the vicious gossip about me going to rehab, | 和人们对我去康复中心的恶意诽谤之后 |
[00:32] | I’d be ashamed to show my face, | 我不好意思露面 |
[00:35] | even though it was always the prettiest face there. | 虽然那是那里最美的脸 |
[00:38] | She makes it so hard to love her. | 她让我好难爱她 |
[00:40] | So instead of walking the red carpet, | 所以我不再走红毯 |
[00:43] | hobnobbing with celebrities, | 跟明星们闲聊 |
[00:44] | and thrilling to a surprise performance by Pink, | 对Pink的惊喜表演感到激动 |
[00:48] | I’ll be spending the evening alone | 而是会单独度过今夜 |
[00:49] | in my screening room watching a movie | 在我的放映室里 |
[00:51] | that hasn’t even come out in the theaters yet. | 看一部还没上映的电影 |
[00:53] | Eh, screw it. You should go. | 别这样 你该去 |
[00:55] | – Bonnie, no cross talk. – You think? | -邦妮 别插嘴 -你觉得吗 |
[00:56] | Yeah, who cares what those snobs say about you? | 谁在乎势利眼说你的话啊 |
[00:58] | We’re still cross-talking. | 还是在插嘴 |
[01:00] | Thanks, but, uh, I couldn’t go alone. | 谢谢 但是我没法一个人去 |
[01:03] | I’ll go with you. | 我陪你去 |
[01:04] | Who saw that coming? | 谁料到了啊 |
[01:06] | – You will? – Jill, I’m your friend. | -你愿意吗 -吉尔 我是你的朋友 |
[01:07] | I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[01:08] | Marjorie, make them stop. | 玛乔丽 让她们停下 |
[01:09] | Of course, I will need a gown. | 当然我会需要礼服 |
[01:10] | I can handle that. | 我可以买 |
[01:11] | We driving or taking a limo? | 我们是自己开车还是坐豪车 |
[01:13] | A limo. We’re not homeless. | 坐豪车 我们不是流浪汉 |
[01:15] | Okay, enough of the chitchat. | 好了 别闲聊了 |
[01:17] | We have to stick to the rules of the meeting. | 我们得遵循互助会的规则 |
[01:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:21] | Uh, is this the alcoholics anonymous meeting? | 这是匿名戒瘾互助会吗 |
[01:25] | It is, but it’s a women’s meeting. | 是的 但这是女性会议 |
[01:27] | Hang on, Marjorie. | 等等 玛乔丽 |
[01:30] | Let’s not be so rigid. | 我们别这么严格啊 |
[01:31] | Yeah, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[01:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:44] | This is my first time. | 这是我第一次来 |
[01:45] | I don’t know how this works. | 我不知道要怎么做 |
[01:46] | That’s all right. What’s your name? | 没关系 你叫什么名字 |
[01:48] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[01:49] | Hi, Julian. | 你好 朱利安 |
[01:53] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[01:55] | Now what? | 现在该怎么做 |
[01:56] | Well, you can listen, | 你可以聆听 |
[01:57] | or, if you like, you can tell us what brought you here. | 或者如果你愿意的话 也可以说说你来的原因 |
[02:01] | I’m here… ’cause I didn’t know where else to go. | 我来这里 是因为我不知道该去哪里 |
[02:06] | I lost my marriage, my job, my family. | 我失去了婚姻 工作 家人 |
[02:10] | Everything that matters to me. | 对我来说重要的一切 |
[02:13] | Can’t stop drinking. | 我没法戒酒 |
[02:15] | My life’s a mess, | 我的生活一团糟 |
[02:18] | and… I have nothing to offer anyone. | 我什么也无法提供 |
[02:21] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[02:44] | Remember, it’s one day at a time. | 记住 一天一天慢慢来 |
[02:49] | And here’s the meeting phone list. | 这是互助会的通讯录 |
[02:50] | I’m Wendy H. | 我是温蒂·H |
[02:52] | “H” for hugs. | H代表拥抱 |
[02:54] | Thanks, Wendy. | 谢谢 温蒂 |
[02:54] | One more. They’re free. | 再来一个 不要钱 |
[02:57] | Come here. | 过来吧 |
[02:59] | I know it doesn’t feel like it right now, | 我知道你现在觉得不是这样 |
[03:00] | but you can get through this. | 但你能挺过去的 |
[03:02] | Well, I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[03:03] | Ah, I know so. | 我知道的 |
[03:05] | I’m on the list. | 通讯录上有我 |
[03:06] | Bonnie P. | 邦妮·P |
[03:08] | – Thanks, Bonnie. – No, thank you. | -谢谢 邦妮 -不 谢谢你 |
[03:10] | You know, for having the courage to change | 谢谢你有勇气改变 |
[03:14] | and… Grow. | 和成长 |
[03:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:22] | Did you get a phone list? | 你拿到通讯录了吗 |
[03:24] | I did. | 是的 |
[03:25] | I’m not on it. | 上面没我 |
[03:26] | ‘Cause I don’t like these people to call me. | 因为我不喜欢这些人给我打电话 |
[03:29] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[03:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:31] | So there’s this charity thing… | 有一个慈善活动 |
[03:33] | You want to help me with these chairs? | 想帮我搬椅子吗 |
[03:34] | – What are you doing? – You already have a date. | -你干什么 -你已经有伴了 |
[03:38] | So what’d you think of your first meeting? | 你觉得第一次互助会怎么样 |
[03:41] | Well, I’m not sure how all this is supposed to keep me sober, | 我不确定这一切怎么能帮我坚持戒瘾 |
[03:44] | but everybody was super friendly. | 但大家都超友好 |
[03:48] | One lady gave me a free gym membership. | 有位女士给了我免费的健身卡 |
[03:51] | Well, just keep going to a lot of meetings, | 继续参加互助会 |
[03:53] | find some guys you can talk to, and you’ll be fine. | 跟别人聊聊 你会没事的 |
[03:56] | – Thank you… – Christy. | -谢谢你 -克丽丝蒂 |
[03:58] | Thank you, Christy. | 谢谢你 克丽丝蒂 |
[04:00] | Good luck, Julian. | 祝你好运 朱利安 |
[04:04] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:10] | All right, ladies, huddle up. | 好了女士们 过来 |
[04:12] | I can’t believe I need to say this, | 难以置信我得说这话 |
[04:14] | but you all need to leave that man alone. | 但你们得别打扰那个男人 |
[04:18] | Knock it off! | 少来了 |
[04:21] | The guy’s been sober maybe nine minutes. | 他戒酒了大概九分钟 |
[04:23] | The last thing he needs | 他不需要的是 |
[04:24] | is a bunch of horny girls falling all over him. | 一群饥渴的女人为他倾倒 |
[04:26] | Yeah, Wendy two-hugs. | 是啊 双抱温蒂 |
[04:30] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[04:31] | I want everyone to promise to stay away from him. | 我想要大家保证离他远点 |
[04:36] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[04:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:39] | And now that the meeting is over, | 现在互助会结束了 |
[04:40] | I just want to say that that is the hottest man | 我想说那是我这辈子见过的 |
[04:43] | I ever saw in my life! | 最帅的男人 |
[04:45] | I mean, seriously… | 我是说 真的 |
[04:52] | It’s open. | 门是开的 |
[04:56] | I’m sorry, is your laptop | 抱歉 你的笔记本 |
[04:58] | wearing a $6,000 dolce gown? | 穿着价值六千美金的杜嘉班纳礼服吗 |
[05:01] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[05:03] | That’s what I was looking for. | 我就等你说这句 |
[05:05] | Now, where’s my date? | 我的女伴呢 |
[05:07] | Coming. | 来了 |
[05:11] | Holy geez. | 天啊 |
[05:13] | You like? | 喜欢吗 |
[05:13] | It cost more than my car. | 比我的车还贵呢 |
[05:18] | How come I don’t get to go to the ball? | 我为什么不能参加舞会啊 |
[05:20] | ‘Cause you have to stay home and clean the fireplace, Cinderella. | 因为你得待在家里打扫壁炉 灰姑娘 |
[05:23] | I hate you, evil stepmother. | 我讨厌你 邪恶的继母 |
[05:25] | You wish I was your stepmother. | 你倒希望我是你继母 |
[05:28] | You ready? The limo’s waiting. | 准备好了吗 豪车在等着了 |
[05:30] | Let’s go help the homeless. | 我们去帮助流浪汉吧 |
[05:32] | Night. | 晚安 |
[05:33] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[05:35] | Does she live in those sweats? | 她一直穿着运动服吗 |
[05:36] | Three days and counting. | 已经三天了 还在继续 |
[05:39] | Well, this sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[05:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:46] | Oh, hi, Julian. | 你好 朱利安 |
[05:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:49] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:52] | Yeah, it’s hard in the beginning. | 一开始是很难 |
[05:54] | That’s why we do it one day at a time. | 所以我们一天一天慢慢来 |
[05:59] | Um, coffee? | 咖啡吗 |
[06:02] | Wow, uh, I’m actually pretty busy right now. | 我其实现在挺忙的 |
[06:06] | No, don’t call anyone else on the list. | 不 别打给通讯录上的其他人 |
[06:09] | I’ll be there in ten… | 我十分钟后过去 |
[06:12] | 45 minutes. | 45分钟后 |
[06:15] | Cinderella, my ass. | 去你的灰姑娘 |
[06:19] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:20] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:25] | Not quiet the same with diet ginger ale, is it? | 喝姜汁汽水不一样 对吧 |
[06:28] | No. | 是啊 |
[06:29] | Then again, if I drank ginger ale | 但如果我上次参加这活动时 |
[06:30] | the last time I went to this event, | 喝了姜汁汽水 |
[06:31] | I might not have set the drapes on fire | 我也许不会烧了窗帘 |
[06:33] | and tried to put it out with the chocolate fountain. | 还想用巧克力喷泉浇熄火焰了 |
[06:35] | Now that sounds like my kind of party. | 听起来像是我喜欢的派对 |
[06:39] | Yeah, you can see it. | 你能看到 |
[06:40] | It’s on Youtube. | 油管上有 |
[06:43] | Along with every bitchy comment about me. | 还有对我的恶毒评论 |
[06:48] | This is a bad idea. | 这是个糟糕的主意 |
[06:49] | Relax. Everybody there will be too concerned | 放松 参加活动的人都会忙着 |
[06:52] | with how they look to care about you. | 关心自己的外貌 不会管你的 |
[06:54] | They are a pretty self-absorbed bunch. | 他们是一群自私鬼 |
[06:56] | It’s why you belong there. | 所以你才属于那里 |
[06:59] | You get me. | 你懂我 |
[07:01] | Trust me, all your snooty society buddies | 相信我 你傲慢的社会朋友 |
[07:03] | will be so happy to see the new improved you. | 看见焕然一新的你会很高兴的 |
[07:06] | I have lost five pounds. | 我的确减重了五磅 |
[07:08] | I meant that you’re sober. | 我是说你戒瘾了 |
[07:09] | Oh yeah, that’s good too. | 这也很不错 |
[07:12] | Just stay in the moment and have fun tonight. | 今晚活在当下 好好享乐吧 |
[07:16] | Thank you, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[07:17] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[07:19] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[07:23] | Look at all those sad homeless people. | 瞧瞧这些可怜的流浪汉 |
[07:29] | Hang in there! | 坚持住 |
[07:30] | We’re going to a gala for you! | 我们要去参加为你们开的晚会 |
[07:47] | Sorry, I-I hope I didn’t keep you waiting. | 抱歉 希望我没让你久等 |
[07:49] | Not at all. Thanks for coming. | 完全没有 多谢你抽空前来 |
[07:51] | Hey, it’s what we do. | 我们就这样 |
[07:54] | So… So what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:57] | Just having a rough night. | 只是今晚很难熬 |
[07:59] | I was trying to watch tv, | 我想看电视 |
[08:00] | but the hotel minibar started talking to me. | 但酒店的小酒柜开始诱惑我 |
[08:03] | Yeah, those little airplane bottles are the worst. | 是啊 那些小飞机瓶最坏了 |
[08:07] | “Drink me. Drink me. | 喝我吧 喝我吧 |
[08:08] | I’m too small to hurt you.” | 我太小了 不会伤着你 |
[08:10] | It’s not just the booze. | 不只是酒精 |
[08:13] | My head won’t shut up. | 我的脑袋不肯闭嘴 |
[08:14] | It’s like every stupid thing I’ve ever done | 我做过的每一件蠢事 |
[08:16] | is running on a loop over and over again. | 都一直在循环播放 |
[08:19] | I know that loop. | 我懂的 |
[08:20] | Here’s what you need to remember. | 这是你得记住的事 |
[08:22] | Your mind is out to get you. | 你的大脑想控制你 |
[08:23] | It wants you to drink again. | 它想让你再次喝酒 |
[08:25] | But you did the exact right thing. | 但你做了正确的事 |
[08:27] | Instead of listening to it, you called someone. | 你没有听从大脑的想法 而是给别人打了电话 |
[08:30] | I’m glad I did. | 我很高兴我打了电话 |
[08:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[08:34] | But just out of curiosity, why’d you call me? | 但是出于好奇问一下 你为什么打给我 |
[08:38] | You were the only woman at that meeting | 互助会上只有你 |
[08:40] | who didn’t give me a full-frontal hug. | 没给我全正面的拥抱 |
[08:43] | I did see a couple of the ladies grinding on you. | 我的确看到几个女人摩擦你 |
[08:46] | The tall brunette practically gave me a lap dance. | 那个高个褐发女基本给我跳了一段大腿舞 |
[08:50] | Yeah, she’s weird. | 是啊 她很古怪 |
[08:51] | We’re trying to get rid of her. | 我们想赶走她 |
[08:54] | So how long you been sober? | 你戒瘾多久了 |
[08:55] | Two and a half years. | 两年半 |
[08:58] | Is it hard? | 难吗 |
[08:59] | Staying sober? No. | 坚持戒瘾吗 不难 |
[09:01] | Living? That’s a bitch. | 活着吗 太难了 |
[09:04] | I think I called the right person. | 我觉得我找对人了 |
[09:08] | Hey, you want a coffee? | 你想喝咖啡吗 |
[09:09] | Decaf. | 脱因咖啡 |
[09:10] | Uh, excuse me, miss? | 抱歉小姐 |
[09:11] | Can we get a decaf over here? | 这边来杯脱因咖啡 |
[09:22] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[09:23] | – Just breathe. – I’m breathing. | -深呼吸 -我在呢 |
[09:25] | I promise you, no one here remembers what you did. | 我跟你保证 这里没人记得你做了什么 |
[09:28] | God, I hope not. | 天啊 希望如此 |
[09:29] | Don’t worry, I’ll be right by your side. | 别担心 我会陪在你身边 |
[09:48] | So when did you start drinking? | 你什么时候开始喝酒的 |
[09:50] | High school. | 高中 |
[09:51] | Ooh, a late bloomer. | 晚熟啊 |
[09:54] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[09:56] | Yeah, me and my friends would get drunk on the weekend. | 我和我朋友们会在周末喝醉 |
[09:58] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[09:59] | Then college, everybody’s hammered, | 然后在大学里 大家都烂醉如泥 |
[10:02] | ’cause, well, it’s college. | 因为 那是大学 |
[10:05] | You know, I still managed to graduate. | 我依然毕业了 |
[10:07] | Got a good job. | 找到了一份不错的工作 |
[10:09] | Married my girlfriend. | 娶了女友 |
[10:11] | Had two great kids. | 有了两个很棒的孩子 |
[10:14] | – Everything was perfect. – Except… | -一切都很棒 -除了 |
[10:17] | Except I was drinking vodka in the shower. | 除了我洗澡时喝伏特加 |
[10:20] | And I was showering three times a day. | 我一天洗三次澡 |
[10:26] | I used to hide it in shampoo bottles. | 我以前把酒藏在洗发水瓶子里 |
[10:29] | What a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[10:31] | Yeah, I was like a drunk macgyver. | 是啊 我是喝醉的马盖先[《百战天龙》情节] |
[10:36] | Next thing you know, I’m not coming home for days on end, | 接着我就连续几天不回家 |
[10:40] | and when I am home, I’m doing my best not to drink, | 我在家时尽力不喝酒 |
[10:43] | but all that does is make me angry. | 但那只让我生气 |
[10:45] | I mean, really angry. | 我是说 真的很生气 |
[10:48] | It got so my own kids were scared of me. | 以至于我自己的孩子都害怕我 |
[10:50] | Been there. | 经历过 |
[10:53] | When my wife threw me out, I was relieved. | 我妻子赶走我时 我松了口气 |
[10:57] | ‘Cause now I can finally drink the way I wanted to. | 因为现在我终于可以想喝就喝了 |
[11:01] | So what made you come to that meeting? | 那你为什么要来参加互助会 |
[11:04] | It was my daughter’s birthday last week. | 上周是我女儿的生日 |
[11:08] | She didn’t want to see me. | 她不想见我 |
[11:15] | I-I… I didn’t do this. | 不是我害的 |
[11:22] | It’s-it’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[11:31] | All right, I asked around. It’s bad. | 好吧 我问过了 情况很糟糕 |
[11:33] | Everyone remembers, and there’s universal outrage you came back. | 大家都记得 你回来了他们都很生气 |
[11:37] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[11:39] | On the upside, the shrimp are delicious | 往好的方面看 虾太好吃了 |
[11:41] | and Maroon 5 is performing later. | 而且魔力红乐队一会儿要表演 |
[11:43] | I don’t care. Let’s go. | 我不在乎 走吧 |
[11:45] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:46] | You leave now, they win. | 你现在走了 他们就赢了 |
[11:48] | And we miss the raffle. | 而且我们会错过抽奖 |
[11:50] | Fiji. | 是斐济之旅呢 |
[11:52] | It doesn’t matter; I’ll take you to Fiji. | 无所谓 我带你去斐济 |
[11:53] | Okay, first of all, I’m gonna hold you to that. | 首先 我可记住你这话了 |
[11:56] | And, secondly, they may hate the old you, | 其次 他们也许讨厌原来的你 |
[11:59] | but they don’t know the wonderful new you. | 但他们不了解很棒的全新的你啊 |
[12:02] | You think I’m wonderful? | 你觉得我很棒吗 |
[12:03] | In small doses, absolutely. | 不整天和你接触的话 你的确很棒 |
[12:06] | Which is why we’re gonna need separate rooms in Fiji. | 所以在斐济我们要分开住 |
[12:08] | Now, come on, we’re gonna mingle, | 来吧 我们去社交 |
[12:10] | And you’re gonna charm the pants off of everybody. | 你要迷死大家 |
[12:12] | I am too embarrassed. | 我太尴尬了 |
[12:13] | Everyone loves a comeback story. | 大家都喜欢康复故事 |
[12:14] | You’ve got a good one. | 而你的很棒 |
[12:15] | Now, go ahead. | 来吧 |
[12:19] | Hey, Tricia, Luanne. | 特里西娅 露安 |
[12:21] | Long time no see. | 好久不见啊 |
[12:23] | Not long enough. | 还不够长 |
[12:24] | The last time you were here, you threw yourself at my husband. | 上次你来的时候 你对我丈夫投怀送抱 |
[12:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:28] | Well, in my defense, I was so high on drugs and alcohol | 容我维护自己 我当时喝酒嗑药昏了头 |
[12:31] | I actually thought he was attractive. | 还觉得他很帅呢 |
[12:35] | I really wish we’d partied together. | 真希望我们能一起派对 |
[12:40] | Okay, I’m just gonna get all the liquor from the minibar | 好吧 我要拿走你小酒柜里的酒 |
[12:43] | and then be on my way. | 然后就走 |
[12:45] | Thank you, I just don’t trust myself not to touch it. | 谢谢 我只是不信任自己会不碰酒 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:49] | Temptation’s a bitch. | 诱惑是个婊子 |
[12:59] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[13:01] | The minibar’s in the cabinet. | 小酒柜在橱柜里 |
[13:03] | Oh, you don’t have to tell me how to find a minibar. | 你没必要告诉我怎么找小酒柜 |
[13:09] | Hi, can you send someone up | 你好 能派人上来 |
[13:11] | to remove all the alcohol from the minibar? | 拿走小酒柜里的所有酒吗 |
[13:14] | ‘Cause I don’t want it. | 因为我不想要 |
[13:16] | No, I can’t pretend it’s not there. | 不 我没法假装它不在 |
[13:17] | The bottles talk. | 酒瓶能说话 |
[13:19] | Just send somebody up. | 快派人上来 |
[13:23] | So here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[13:26] | If you feel like you’re going to have problems in the night, | 如果你觉得晚上要有麻烦 |
[13:28] | if you feel like you’re going to drink, | 如果你觉得你要喝酒 |
[13:30] | you call me, you call someone on that list. | 就给我或者通讯录里的别人打电话 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:35] | You’re welcome, buddy. | 不用谢 伙计 |
[13:38] | Uh, excuse me, I’m just gonna… | 失陪了 我要去 |
[13:40] | Sure. | 好 |
[13:41] | I’ll wait for room service. | 我来等服务员 |
[13:43] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[13:44] | I don’t know how I can ever repay you | 你对我这么好 |
[13:46] | for being so kind to me. | 我真是无以为报 |
[13:47] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[13:48] | Just go pee or shower or… | 去尿尿或者洗澡或者 |
[13:51] | do whatever you need to do in there. | 做你要做的事吧 |
[14:04] | Hey, Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[14:05] | Hey, Christy. What’s up? | 克丽丝蒂 怎么了 |
[14:07] | Remember that guy, Julian? | 记得朱利安吗 |
[14:08] | Remember him? | 记得他吗 |
[14:10] | When I make love to Victor tonight, | 今晚我和维克托做爱时 |
[14:11] | I’m gonna be picturing him. | 我会想着他 |
[14:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:14] | So the thing is– I was wondering… | 事情是这样的 我在想 |
[14:16] | You didn’t call him, did you? | 你没给他打电话吧 |
[14:18] | No, I did not. | 我没有 |
[14:19] | Okay, what about him? | 好吧 他怎么了 |
[14:21] | Well… You think Steve would be a good sponsor for him? | 你觉得史蒂夫做他的互助对象合适吗 |
[14:25] | No. | 不合适 |
[14:26] | Christy, is everything all right? | 克丽丝蒂 一切还好吧 |
[14:27] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[14:28] | It’s all good. | 都很好 |
[14:29] | Oh, my bus is here. | 我的公交车到了 |
[14:34] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[14:42] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[14:44] | You doing okay in there? | 你没事吧 |
[14:45] | No, I’m kind of freaking out a little bit. | 不 我有点吓坏了 |
[14:49] | It’s okay, it happens. | 没事 这种事时有发生 |
[14:50] | It’s just a panic attack. | 只是恐慌发作 |
[14:52] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[14:54] | They go away after a few years. | 几年后就会消失 |
[14:56] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[14:58] | Sure you can. | 你可以的 |
[15:00] | You must think I’m a real loser. | 你肯定觉得我是个废柴 |
[15:02] | No, no. | 不 |
[15:03] | I-I think you’re brave and strong… | 我觉得你勇敢坚强 |
[15:08] | and… I want to say about six-three, six-four? | 我想说身高大概一米九 一米九三吧 |
[15:15] | Six-five. | 是一米九五 |
[15:18] | The point is you’re trying to get sober, | 重点是你在努力戒瘾 |
[15:22] | and-and that makes you a winner. | 那样你就胜利了 |
[15:33] | Oh… God help me. | 上帝救救我 |
[15:36] | What-what was that? | 你说什么 |
[15:37] | God’s gonna help you. | 上帝会救你的 |
[15:42] | So, anyway, seeing as we used to be such good friends, | 总之 既然我们之前是好朋友 |
[15:45] | I was hoping we could start over. | 我希望我们能从头来过 |
[15:47] | Oh, Jill, stop embarrassing yourself. | 吉尔 别让自己丢脸了 |
[15:48] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[15:51] | Wow, these people are cold. | 这些人真冷酷 |
[15:53] | This is like the party scene in Frozen. | 这就像是《冰雪奇缘》里的派对场景 |
[15:56] | I saw that movie before it came out. | 那部电影没上映前我就看过了 |
[15:58] | I’m the only one here who likes you. | 这里只有我喜欢你 |
[16:01] | Don’t push it. | 别逼我 |
[16:03] | You had enough, or you want to try one more? | 你是受够了 还是想再问问别人 |
[16:06] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的注意 |
[16:15] | Can I have your attention? | 请大家注意一下 |
[16:19] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[16:29] | I get I made a mistake two years ago. | 我知道我两年前犯了个错 |
[16:31] | I’m not a perfect person. | 我不是完美的 |
[16:33] | But none of you are either. | 但你们也都不是 |
[16:36] | The only difference between us | 我们之间唯一的区别是 |
[16:37] | is I’m trying every day to get a little better. | 我每天都在努力变得更好 |
[16:39] | So you know what? | 所以知道吗 |
[16:41] | I’m done with you. | 我受够你们了 |
[16:42] | I’ve worked hard to turn my life around, | 我努力扭转了人生 |
[16:45] | and I have nothing to apologize for. | 我没什么好道歉的 |
[16:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:53] | Okay, this I need to apologize for. | 好吧 我得为这事道歉 |
[16:55] | I’m gonna go get the gift bags. | 我去拿礼品袋 |
[16:56] | I’ll meet you at the limo. | 豪车里见 |
[17:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:08] | The coast is clear, Julian. | 危机解除了 朱利安 |
[17:10] | Nothing scary out here except a $12 bar of chocolate. | 没什么能吓到你了 除了12块的巧克力 |
[17:17] | I’m sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[17:20] | I kind of lost it in there. | 我在里面失控了 |
[17:21] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[17:22] | When you first get sober, | 当你第一次戒瘾时 |
[17:24] | crying on the bathroom floor is kind of a rite of passage. | 在浴室地板上哭是一种仪式 |
[17:28] | They should make it one of the 12 steps. | 这应该加入戒瘾12步 |
[17:31] | Thank you for being so patient with me. | 谢谢你对我这么耐心 |
[17:34] | I’m sure you had better things to do with your night. | 你今晚肯定有更好的事去做 |
[17:36] | It’s sweet that you think so. | 你这么想真是太好了 |
[17:38] | Well, I-I guess I should get going. | 我想我该走了 |
[17:40] | Do you have to? | 你得走吗 |
[17:43] | Could we maybe just sit and talk for a little while? | 我们能不能坐下聊聊天 |
[17:46] | Sure. I guess. | 我想可以 |
[17:55] | You know, I’ve been talking about myself all night. | 我聊自己聊了一整晚 |
[17:56] | I, uh… I haven’t asked anything about you. | 我没问过你的事 |
[18:00] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:01] | I talk about myself plenty. | 我经常聊自己 |
[18:02] | It’s pretty much all I do. | 我就只会做这事 |
[18:05] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[18:06] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:07] | You must have a boyfriend. | 你肯定有男友 |
[18:08] | Not at the moment. | 现在没有 |
[18:10] | And by “Moment” I mean 18 months and 26 days. | 我说的现在是指18个月26天 |
[18:15] | That’s a lot of moments. | 真长 |
[18:17] | Yeah, maybe it’s my turn to go cry on your bathroom floor. | 是啊 也许该轮到我去浴室地板上哭了 |
[18:23] | You know, you are a remarkable woman. | 你是个超棒的女人 |
[18:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:28] | You are… | 你是 |
[18:32] | I don’t even have the words. | 我甚至都无法形容 |
[18:37] | Okay, here’s the thing. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[18:39] | You are extremely vulnerable right now, | 你现在特别脆弱 |
[18:41] | and I’ve been a part of the program long enough to know | 我戒瘾的时间够长 知道 |
[18:43] | that this is not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[18:48] | So… I should go. | 所以我该走了 |
[18:52] | And I’m going to go. | 我要走了 |
[18:55] | Here I go. | 我走了 |
[18:58] | I-I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[18:59] | That-that wasn’t the reason I called you tonight. | 那不是我今晚给你打电话的原因 |
[19:01] | I know, it’s okay. | 我知道 没关系 |
[19:03] | You’re kind of nuts right now. | 你现在是个疯子 |
[19:04] | But a good nuts. | 但是个好疯子 |
[19:06] | Hot nuts. | 帅疯子 |
[19:08] | Please stop saying “Nuts.” | 请别说疯子了 |
[19:12] | So to recap: | 我重复一下 |
[19:14] | Go to a lot of meetings, get a male sponsor– | 参加很多互助会 找个男性互助对象 |
[19:17] | That is critical in your case– | 这一点对你来说特别重要 |
[19:20] | And if you’re still sober in a year from now, call me. | 如果一年后你还在戒瘾 给我打电话 |
[19:26] | We can try that kiss again. | 我们可以再试试接吻 |
[19:28] | Deal. | 成交 |
[19:30] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[19:31] | One year. | 一年 |
[19:33] | Put it in your phone. | 在你的手机里记下 |
[19:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:37] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:48] | I did the right thing. | 我做了正确的事 |
[19:53] | But I still love you. | 但我依然爱你 |
[19:56] | I can hear you, Christy. | 我能听见你说话 克丽丝蒂 |
[20:09] | Ooh, Louis Vuitton wallet. | LV钱包 |
[20:11] | My coupons are gonna feel so fancy. | 我的优惠券会觉得自己很高档 |
[20:15] | That world is closed to me now. | 那个世界现在对我关闭了 |
[20:18] | Can never go back. | 永远也回不去了 |
[20:19] | Yeah, you don’t need those people. | 你不需要那些人 |
[20:20] | They’re pretentious and shallow. | 他们自命不凡又浅薄 |
[20:22] | Ah, yes, finally I can smell like Serena Williams. | 我终于可以和小威廉姆斯味道一样了 |
[20:27] | Bonnie, I humiliated myself tonight. | 邦妮 我今晚羞辱了自己 |
[20:29] | You did, but here’s what you need to focus on: | 是的 但你得关注这点 |
[20:32] | You did it stone-cold sober, and that’s growth. | 你是在完全清醒的情况下羞辱自己的 那就是成长 |
[20:35] | “Hurray for the homeless”? | 为流浪汉欢呼吧 |
[20:36] | No, hurray for you. | 不 为你欢呼 |
[20:45] | You look nice. | 你看起来挺美 |
[20:46] | Where you been? | 去哪儿了 |
[20:47] | Back off! | 别管我 |
[20:51] | She really needs to get laid. | 她真的需要泻泻火 |
[20:55] | Oh, cool, spanx. | 真酷 塑身裤 |
[20:57] | Yeah, those are mine. | 那是我的 |
[20:58] | I took ’em off in the limo. | 我在豪车里脱掉了 |