时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Every morning, I wake up | 每天早上我醒来 |
[00:05] | and for about two seconds, | 大概有两秒钟 |
[00:06] | I feel pretty good. | 我感觉挺棒 |
[00:09] | And then I remember | 然后我就想起来 |
[00:10] | that Jodi died. | 乔迪去世了 |
[00:14] | And I’m trying to be grateful | 我想为那两秒 |
[00:15] | for those two seconds, | 感到感激 |
[00:17] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[00:21] | I just hate this disease. | 我讨厌这病 |
[00:25] | I hate it that it took our friend. | 我讨厌它夺走了我们的朋友 |
[00:27] | I hate it that I’m going to twice as many meetings, | 我讨厌我要去两倍的互助会 |
[00:30] | and they don’t seem to help. | 结果还是没用 |
[00:33] | I don’t… even see the point anymore. | 我不知道有什么意义了 |
[00:41] | Thanks. That’s it. | 谢谢 就这样 |
[00:46] | Why are we clapping? | 为什么在鼓掌啊 |
[00:50] | Who else would like to share? | 还有谁想分享 |
[00:52] | I would. | 我想 |
[00:54] | Marjorie, alcoholic. | 玛乔丽 酒瘾者 |
[00:56] | Hi, Marjorie. | 你好 玛乔丽 |
[00:58] | Unlike everyone else, | 跟别人不一样 |
[00:59] | I just found out about Jodi’s death yesterday, | 我昨天才得知乔迪去世了 |
[01:02] | so instead of grieving with all of you, | 所以我没有跟你们一起哀悼 |
[01:05] | I was on a cruise ship to Alaska. | 而是在去阿拉斯加的游轮上 |
[01:09] | That’s not the choice I would have made… | 那不是我会做出的选择 |
[01:13] | …but that choice was made for me. | 但有人为我做出了这一选择 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:16] | I just wanted you to enjoy your honeymoon. | 我只是想要你享受蜜月 |
[01:18] | Hey. This is my share. | 我在分享 |
[01:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:23] | Anyway, right now I am so angry and frustrated | 总之 现在我好生气沮丧 |
[01:27] | that I can’t even get to how heartbroken I am | 我都没法说因为失去这个可爱的小女孩 |
[01:29] | over losing that sweet little girl. | 我有多心碎 |
[01:45] | I’m Bonnie, I’m an alcoholic. | 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[01:47] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[01:48] | Last time I losomebody, | 上次我失去爱人时 |
[01:51] | I started using again. | 又开始嗑药了 |
[01:54] | As I recall, it didn’t go well. | 据我回忆 那可不顺利 |
[01:56] | Went on a three-day tear, | 我痛苦了三天 |
[01:58] | almost destroyed my relationship with my daughter, | 差点毁了我和我女儿的关系 |
[02:01] | and, as a parting gift, | 作为分别礼物 |
[02:02] | I got a DUI. | 我酒驾了 |
[02:03] | So if I start acting squirrely, do me a favor: | 所以如果我开始做疯狂的事 帮我个忙 |
[02:06] | show me my mug shot. | 给我看看入案照片 |
[02:12] | That’ll do it. | 那就行了 |
[02:17] | Am I the only one who’s eating this pie? | 只有我吃这个派吗 |
[02:19] | Too sad to eat. | 太悲伤了 不想吃 |
[02:20] | Isn’t that what pie’s for? | 悲伤时不就该吃派吗 |
[02:23] | Let’s just get the check. | 结账吧 |
[02:25] | If I’m gonna be miserable, I’d rather be alone. | 如果我要痛苦 我宁愿一个人 |
[02:27] | Usually, when you’re miserable, I prefer that you’re alone. | 一般情况下你痛苦时 我宁愿你一个人 |
[02:30] | But maybe this time, we do something different. | 但这次也许我们可以做点不一样的事 |
[02:33] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[02:34] | Something to get our minds off of Jodi. | 能让我们不再想乔迪的事 |
[02:39] | No, I’m not talking about drinking. | 不 我说的不是喝酒 |
[02:41] | An opportunity recently came across my desk. | 一个机会最近出现在我办公桌上 |
[02:44] | You don’t have a desk. | 你没有办公桌 |
[02:45] | All right, it was a text message from an old colleague. | 好吧 是老同事的一条短信 |
[02:48] | You don’t have colleagues. | 你没有同事 |
[02:50] | Do you want to hear this or not? | 你到底想不想听 |
[02:51] | Fine, go. | 好吧 说吧 |
[02:53] | There’s a certain substance– | 有一种东西 |
[02:55] | pure, uncut– | 纯粹天然 |
[02:58] | that we can buy in Canada | 我们能在加拿大 |
[03:00] | for pennies on the dollar, | 花很低的价格买到 |
[03:01] | smuggle back here and sell to my colleague | 偷渡回来 卖给我的同事 |
[03:05] | for an enormous profit. | 获得大量利润 |
[03:08] | Our friend just died of an overdose | 我们的朋友刚因吸毒过量而去世 |
[03:10] | and you want to smuggle drugs to get over it? | 结果你想走私毒品来翻篇吗 |
[03:12] | I’m not talking about drugs. | 我说的不是毒品 |
[03:14] | Then what are you talking about? | 那你说的是什么 |
[03:19] | Maple syrup. | 枫糖浆 |
[03:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[03:23] | Is that a street name for something? | 这是什么的代号吗 |
[03:25] | No, it’s the actual name. | 不是 就是这名字 |
[03:27] | You mean the stuff you put on pancakes? | 你是说涂在煎饼上的吗 |
[03:29] | Or waffles, French toast… | 或者华夫饼 法国吐司 |
[03:31] | Ooh. Have you ever put it on bacon? | 你涂在培根上过吗 |
[03:33] | No, that sounds good. | 没有 听起来很不错 |
[03:35] | It’s incredible. | 超好吃 |
[03:35] | Even turkey bacon. | 甚至是火鸡培根 |
[03:37] | You glaze it, then you put it in the oven at 350… | 先涂上一层 然后放进烤箱 温度为350度 |
[03:39] | Ladies, ladies… focus. | 女士们 女士们 专注 |
[03:42] | My guy says | 我的人说 |
[03:43] | there’s a lot of money to be made | 如果有谁愿意 |
[03:44] | for anybody who’s willing to… how shall we say… | 怎么说呢 把手弄得粘糊糊的 |
[03:46] | get their hands a little sticky. | 就能赚到不少钱 |
[03:49] | But maple syrup isn’t illegal. | 但枫糖浆是合法的 |
[03:51] | It is when it fell off the back of a truck. | 如果是从卡车后面掉下来的就不是了 |
[03:54] | Wouldn’t that just make a mess? | 那样不会很脏吗 |
[03:56] | It’s a saying, Wendy. | 这只是个说法 温蒂 |
[03:58] | The stuff is stolen? | 那是偷来的 |
[04:01] | Hot syrup. | 热糖浆 |
[04:04] | You put a little butter in that… forget about it. | 放点黄油进去 太好吃了 |
[04:06] | Oh, for God’s sake. Never mind. | 天啊 算了 |
[04:08] | No, no, no, I think this might be just what we need. | 不不 我觉得这就是我们需要的 |
[04:11] | How much money are we talking about? | 这要多少钱 |
[04:13] | If we each kick in $500, | 如果我们每个人凑五百 |
[04:14] | we clear five grand apiece. | 每人都能拿五千 |
[04:18] | That kind of money would really solve a lot of problems. | 那笔钱能解决很多问题 |
[04:21] | Sure would. | 是的 |
[04:22] | Tell me about it. | 就是啊 |
[04:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:27] | I need a new purse. | 我需要买个新包包 |
[04:51] | Okay, I got our contact’s name in Canada, | 好吧 我拿到加拿大的联系人的名字了 |
[04:54] | $1,000 in cash and some pepper spray, | 1000块现金 还有一些防狼喷雾 |
[04:55] | just in case things go sideways. | 防止事情有变 |
[04:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:59] | Mad Libs or Travel Yahtzee? | 《疯狂填词》还是骰子游戏 |
[05:02] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的对吧 |
[05:03] | This isn’t a camping trip, it’s a smuggling operation. | 这不是露营 而是走私行动 |
[05:05] | We could end up in jail. | 我们可能进监狱的 |
[05:07] | I don’t care. I’m breaking bad. | 我不在乎 我要干坏事了 |
[05:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:10] | This is usually where you get all judgy, | 一般情况下现在你会说三道四 |
[05:13] | rat me out to Marjorie, and then she’s all, | 在玛乔丽面前出卖我 然后她就说 |
[05:14] | Bonnie, you need to think about the consequences. | 邦妮 你得考虑下后果 |
[05:18] | Well, Marjorie hates me now, | 现在玛乔丽讨厌我 |
[05:20] | so we’re talking a walk on the wild side. | 所以我们要狂野一把 |
[05:22] | With healthy and nutritious snacks. | 加上健康营养的小吃 |
[05:26] | Motherhood ruined you. | 当妈妈毁了你 |
[05:27] | Hey, I am willing to commit a felony, | 我愿意犯重罪 |
[05:29] | but I refuse to sit in a car with you | 但我拒绝跟低血糖的你 |
[05:31] | when you have low blood sugar. | 坐在同一辆车里 |
[05:33] | Yeah? Well, I don’t want to sit in a car with you, period. | 是吗 我不想跟你坐同一辆车 就这样 |
[05:35] | Okay, I just heard it. Give me a carrot. | 好吧 我听到了 给我个胡萝卜 |
[05:38] | Take ’em all. | 都拿着吧 |
[05:39] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[05:40] | Sneakin’ stuff across the border, just like the old days. | 走私东西回国 就像之前一样 |
[05:42] | Yeah. We are a couple of badasses. | 是啊 我们是两个坏蛋 |
[05:46] | Ooh! I forgot my mittens. | 我忘了手套 |
[05:55] | I have to pee. | 我得尿尿了 |
[05:56] | Oh, for God’s sake. I asked you | 看在老天的分上 你上车前 |
[05:57] | if you needed to pee before you got in the car. | 我就问你要不要尿尿了 |
[05:59] | Yeah, well, at the time, I didn’t. | 那时候我不想尿 |
[06:00] | Did you even try? | 你努力过吗 |
[06:02] | Don’t talk to me like I’m a child, | 别因为我得尿尿 |
[06:03] | just ’cause I have to tinkle. | 就把我当小孩 |
[06:07] | Get off at the next exit. | 下个出口时驶离高速 |
[06:08] | We’ll find a gas station. | 我们找个加油站 |
[06:09] | Oh, not a gas station. | 不要加油站 |
[06:10] | Those bathrooms are too dirty. | 那里的卫生间太脏了 |
[06:12] | Okay, Wendy, where would you like to tinkle? | 好吧温蒂 你想在哪里尿尿 |
[06:14] | I’ve had good luck at Denny’s and McDonald’s. | 我在丹尼餐厅和麦当劳走运过 |
[06:18] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道 |
[06:20] | Pull over. Let’s see what kind of luck | 靠边停车 看看她蹲在栏杆后面 |
[06:21] | she has crouched behind a guard rail. | 有什么运气 |
[06:23] | She’s kidding, right? | 她开玩笑的对吧 |
[06:24] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[06:29] | *Turn around* | *转身* |
[06:31] | *Bright eyes* | *明亮的双眼* |
[06:33] | *Every now and then I fall apart* | *有时候我心已碎* |
[06:35] | *Turn around bright eyes* | *转身 明亮的双眼* |
[06:38] | *Every now and then I fall apart* | *有时候我心已碎* |
[06:41] | *And I need you now tonight* | *我今晚就需要你* |
[06:45] | *And I need you more than ever* | *我比以往更需要你* |
[06:48] | *And if you’ll only hold me tight* | *只要你抱紧我* |
[06:52] | *We’ll be holding on forever…* | *我们会永远坚持下去* |
[06:55] | – When do we come back in? – When it’s your car. | -我们什么时候唱 -等坐的是你的车时 |
[06:57] | *And we’ll only be making it right…* | *我们只会使爱更加坚定* |
[07:05] | The hot sting of the riding crop | 在她柔软的屁股上的 |
[07:06] | across her tender buttocks | 短马鞭的热刺 |
[07:08] | filled Samantha with humiliation | 让萨曼莎十分羞耻 |
[07:10] | and desire. | 也欲望满满 |
[07:12] | The part of her that hated Dirk for stealing her ranch | 她讨厌德克偷走了她的农场的那部分内心 |
[07:14] | wanted to say, oh, stop. | 想说 停下来 |
[07:17] | But the rest of her could only cry out | 但她只能高喊 |
[07:19] | Harder! Harder! | 再用力点 再用力点 |
[07:21] | Yeah, I’m not comfortable | 我不想在我妈妈面前 |
[07:22] | getting horny in front of my mom. | 变得饥渴 |
[07:25] | Well, she’s not my mom. Press play. | 她又不是我妈妈 按播放 |
[07:28] | No, let’s… do something else. | 不 我们做点别的事 |
[07:29] | Have a nice conversation. | 好好聊聊 |
[07:33] | I wonder what Marjorie thought | 我们没去参加今晚的会议 |
[07:34] | when we didn’t show up at the meeting tonight. | 不知道玛乔丽会怎么想 |
[07:36] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[07:37] | Ooh. Raggin’ on Marjorie. | 责备玛乔丽 |
[07:39] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[07:41] | She decided to make me the bad guy | 我是关心她的幸福 |
[07:43] | for caring about her happiness, | 结果她决定把我当坏人 |
[07:44] | so the hell with her. | 所以让她去死吧 |
[07:50] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[07:52] | Harder! Harder! | 再用力点 再用力点 |
[07:54] | I’m sorry, but if Samantha really wanted her ranch back, | 抱歉 如果萨曼莎真的想要回农场 |
[07:56] | couldn’t she arrange some sort of payment plan with the bank? | 就不能跟银行申请付款计划吗 |
[08:08] | Where is this guy? | 这人在哪 |
[08:09] | Don’t worry, he’ll be here. | 别担心 他会来的 |
[08:12] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[08:13] | Posting my picture on Instagram. | 在Ins上发布照片 |
[08:15] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:17] | My followers like to know what I’m up to. | 我的粉丝想知道我在干什么 |
[08:20] | You’ve been posting pictures the whole trip? | 这段旅途你一直在发布照片吗 |
[08:23] | No… | 没有 |
[08:25] | I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[08:27] | if I got to jail, it’s gonna be for murder. | 如果我进了监狱 那肯定是因为谋杀 |
[08:31] | They’re here, they’re here! | 他们来了 来了 |
[08:35] | Calm down, Wendy. | 冷静点 温蒂 |
[08:35] | It’s not an ice cream truck. | 这又不是冰淇淋卡车 |
[08:38] | You got the money? | 你有钱吗 |
[08:39] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[08:40] | Let’s do it. | 我们去吧 |
[08:42] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[08:43] | We got this. You guys stay here. | 我们来 你们待在这里 |
[08:45] | Okay, we got your back. | 好吧 我们挺你 |
[08:46] | First sign of trouble, | 要是出了麻烦 |
[08:47] | get in the car, we’re out of here. | 我们就跳上车走 |
[08:50] | Are you Shoshanna? | 你是绍莎娜吗 |
[08:51] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[08:52] | Shoshanna. Nice. | 绍莎娜 真不错 |
[08:55] | You have the stuff? | 你有货吗 |
[08:56] | You have the money? | 你有钱吗 |
[08:57] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[08:58] | I’m gonna need to taste what we’re buying. | 我得尝尝货 |
[09:11] | Oh, yeah, that’s right out of the tree. | 刚用树熬出来的 |
[09:14] | Can I have some? | 我能尝尝吗 |
[09:15] | Sheesh, it’s like Bring Your Kid to Work Day. | 简直像带女儿去工作日 |
[09:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[09:22] | Mmm. Sorry, old habit. | 抱歉 老习惯 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:26] | 100 gallons; we’ve got a deal. | 100加仑 成交 |
[09:32] | So where does a guy your size buy pants? | 你这种体型的人去哪儿买裤子啊 |
[09:37] | I’m thinking you’re too big and tall for Big and Tall. | 我想大个儿商店也没有适合你的衣服啊 |
[09:41] | Can you hear me up there? | 你那么高能听见我说话吗 |
[09:49] | Uh, Shosh? | 绍莎 |
[09:51] | I think we have a problem. | 我觉得我们有麻烦了 |
[09:55] | How much does that thing weigh? | 这玩意儿有多重啊 |
[09:57] | 300, 400 pounds. | 三四百磅吧 |
[09:59] | Uh, I’m assuming you’ll help us put it in the car, right? | 你们会帮我们把它装上车对吧 |
[10:02] | Nope. | 不会 |
[10:04] | Did I piss you off about the Big and Tall thing? | 我说大个儿商店惹毛你了吗 |
[10:06] | ‘Cause I’m big and tall, too. | 因为我也是大个儿啊 |
[10:09] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[10:11] | Any chance you have a few thousand more of those tiny squeeze bears? | 你有没有几千个挤压熊瓶子啊 |
[10:25] | Thanks for the help, fellas! | 多谢帮忙 各位 |
[10:28] | Canadian dicks. | 加拿大混蛋 |
[10:31] | Mexican criminals are so much more courteous. | 墨西哥罪犯有礼貌多了 |
[10:34] | Until they make you dig your own grave. | 直到他们逼你自掘坟墓 |
[10:38] | How are we gonna get this in the car? | 我们要怎么把这玩意儿搬上车啊 |
[10:40] | Good for you. You spotted the problem. | 你真棒 发现了问题 |
[10:44] | Well, I guess the first thing we do | 我想我们要做的第一件事 |
[10:46] | is walk it over there. | 是把它推过去 |
[10:47] | Yep, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[10:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | On the count of three. | 数到三 |
[10:51] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[10:56] | – Other way, other way. – Which other way? | -另一边 另一边 -哪一边 |
[10:58] | Toward the car, genius. | 对着车走 天才 |
[11:01] | Whoo! Somebody has low blood sugar. | 有人低血糖了 |
[11:06] | Rock it up and spin, spin, spin. | 把它倾斜 然后旋转 |
[11:09] | Rock it up and spin, spin, spin. | 把它倾斜 然后旋转 |
[11:14] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[11:16] | You’ve never had actual fun, have you? | 你从来没做过真正好玩的事吧 |
[11:22] | …spin, spin, spin. | 旋转 |
[11:26] | Girl power! | 女孩的力量 |
[11:29] | Stupid men would’ve probably | 愚蠢的男人可能会 |
[11:31] | just backed the car up to the barrel. | 直接倒车倒到桶子旁边 |
[11:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | On the count of three. | 数到三 |
[11:46] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[11:50] | Little higher, little higher. | 再高点 再高点 |
[11:51] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们拿不上来了 |
[11:52] | We don’t have a choice. Lift! | 我们没选择 快抬 |
[11:55] | Don’t get mad, but I have to pee again! | 别生气 但我又要尿尿了 |
[11:57] | Nobody pees until this barrel’s in the car. | 桶子还没上车前谁都不许尿 |
[12:05] | Pick me up at the Denny’s across the street! | 在街对面的丹尼餐厅接我 |
[12:14] | Do you think they have syrup-sniffing dogs? | 你觉得他们有闻枫糖浆的狗狗吗 |
[12:17] | Yes, Wendy, they’ve given up on drug cartels | 是啊 温蒂 他们放弃了贩毒集团 |
[12:20] | in order to crack down on Aunt Jemima. | 为了镇压詹米玛大婶 |
[12:23] | They are searching all the cars. | 他们在搜查所有车辆 |
[12:25] | Maybe we should turn around. | 也许我们该掉头 |
[12:27] | A U-turn at the border? | 在边境掉头吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah, that won’t look suspicious. | 真是一点都不可疑 |
[12:30] | Oh, my God, we’re all gonna go to prison! | 天啊 我们都要进监狱了 |
[12:32] | A little louder, Wendy. | 再大声点 温蒂 |
[12:33] | I don’t think the border guards heard you. | 我觉得边防人员没听见呢 |
[12:35] | All right, everybody just calm down. | 大家都冷静点 |
[12:38] | I got us through Marjorie’s wedding after Jodi died | 乔迪去世后我帮我们挺过了玛乔丽的婚礼 |
[12:40] | and I can get us through this. | 我也能帮我们挺过这事 |
[12:44] | Of course, if I had taken Jodi’s phone call, | 当然 如果我接了乔迪的电话 |
[12:46] | none of this would be happening. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[12:47] | Don’t go there. | 别这样说 |
[12:48] | What do you mean, don’t go there? | 你什么意思 |
[12:50] | It’s all I think about. | 我一直都在想这事 |
[12:54] | She needed me and I was too busy | 她需要我 结果我在忙 |
[12:55] | with the stupid wedding. | 愚蠢的婚礼 |
[12:58] | No one blames you. | 没人怪你 |
[13:00] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[13:02] | I blame me. | 我怪我 |
[13:04] | No. Don’t start. | 不 别哭 |
[13:05] | If you start, I’ll… | 如果你开始哭 我会 |
[13:07] | I’m starting. | 我要哭了 |
[13:08] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:17] | Hello, officer. | 你好 警官 |
[13:19] | Everything okay in here? | 你们还好吗 |
[13:21] | No. Nothing’s okay. | 一切都不好 |
[13:23] | Our friend died and we came up here to get away from it | 我们的朋友去世了 我们过来想逃离这事 |
[13:25] | but you can’t get away from it, ’cause it’s just too awful. | 但你逃离不了 因为这太可怕了 |
[13:32] | Tell ’em to pop the trunk. | 让她们打开后备箱 |
[13:34] | Nah, they’re cool. | 她们没问题 |
[13:35] | Drive safely. | 小心行驶 |
[13:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[14:00] | I need a meeting. | 我需要一次互助会 |
[14:01] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[14:02] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[14:03] | We’ve got four drunks and a bunch of crappy snacks. | 这里有四个酒鬼和一堆难吃的零食 |
[14:05] | Sounds like a meeting to me. | 我觉得算互助会了 |
[14:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | I guess we’re having a meeting. | 那就开互助会吧 |
[14:15] | Welcome to the Interstate 5, | 欢迎来到5号州际公路 |
[14:18] | mile marker 23 meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. | 23英里标志牌匿名互助戒瘾会 |
[14:22] | I’ll start. | 我先来 |
[14:25] | Hi, I’m Christy. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者 |
[14:28] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[14:31] | I know we joke a lot | 我知道我们 |
[14:33] | about all the crazy stuff we did | 对我们吸毒喝酒时 |
[14:36] | when we were drunk and loaded. | 做过的疯狂的事开玩笑 |
[14:40] | And maybe it’s funny ’cause we got away with it. | 也许那很好笑 因为我们没出事 |
[14:44] | We’re still here. | 我们还在这里 |
[14:49] | But Jodi’s not. | 但乔迪没有 |
[14:53] | And I’ve got to find some way | 我得找到一些方法 |
[14:55] | to make sense of that. | 来理解那事 |
[14:58] | Otherwise, her dying is just… | 不然 她的死就 |
[15:02] | a complete waste. | 完全浪费了 |
[15:08] | We have to make it mean something. | 我们必须让它有意义 |
[15:11] | I have to… | 我必须 |
[15:16] | …make it mean something. | 让它有意义 |
[15:20] | And the only way I can do that | 我的唯一方法 |
[15:22] | is by never taking my sobriety for granted. | 就是不把戒瘾当做理所应当 |
[15:27] | I don’t know how many second chances I’ll get. | 我不知道我会获得多少第二次机会 |
[15:30] | I’ve had eight. | 我有过八次 |
[15:34] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[15:35] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[15:38] | Would anyone else like to share? | 还有谁想分享吗 |
[15:42] | I’m not following that. | 我不接着你说 |
[15:44] | I think you said it all. | 我觉得你都说完了 |
[15:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:50] | Serenity Prayer. | 静思祷告 |
[15:55] | God… | 上帝 |
[15:57] | …grant me the serenity | 请赐予我平静 |
[15:58] | to accept the things I cannot change, | 去接受我无法改变的 |
[16:02] | the courage to change the things I can | 请赐予我勇气 去改变我能改变的 |
[16:06] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 请赐予我智慧 分辨这两者的区别 |
[16:09] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[16:39] | This a bad time? | 我来得不是时候吗 |
[16:41] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[16:42] | Are you gonna yell at me? | 你会冲我吼吗 |
[16:45] | No. | 不会 |
[16:46] | Then come on in. | 那就请进吧 |
[16:51] | You want some tea? | 你想喝茶吗 |
[16:53] | Uh, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:55] | So… what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:58] | I’m here because I owe you an amends. | 我来是因为我该跟你赔罪 |
[17:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:02] | Yeah, really. | 真的 |
[17:04] | I know your heart was in the right place | 我知道你没告诉我乔迪的事 |
[17:06] | when you didn’t tell me about Jodi. | 初衷是好的 |
[17:08] | You wanted me to enjoy my honeymoon, and I did. | 你想让我享受蜜月 而我享受了 |
[17:11] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[17:12] | That is… all I wanted. | 我就想要那样 |
[17:15] | I think I just channeled all my emotions about Jodi | 我想我把对乔迪的感情 |
[17:17] | into being angry at you, | 转化为了对你生气 |
[17:19] | which was wrong. | 这是错误的 |
[17:21] | I totally get it. | 我完全懂 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[17:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | And I’m sorry. | 我也很抱歉 |
[17:30] | What are you sorry about? | 你抱歉什么 |
[17:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:33] | I’m just more comfortable being the one who apologizes. | 我更喜欢做道歉的人 |
[17:41] | So how are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[17:44] | Better than I was. | 比之前好 |
[17:46] | That’s good to hear. | 听到这话我很高兴 |
[17:48] | So what were the four of you doing up in Canada? | 你们四个人在加拿大干什么 |
[17:52] | Canada? | 加拿大 |
[17:54] | Yeah, I follow Jill on Instagram. | 是啊 我在Ins上粉了吉尔 |
[17:55] | There was a whole bunch of pictures of your trip. | 有你们旅途的大量照片 |
[17:58] | Oh, yeah… | 这个啊 |
[18:01] | We just decided, you know, | 我们一时冲动 |
[18:03] | spur of the moment, to hit the road | 决定上路 |
[18:05] | process and heal… | 消化和治愈 |
[18:08] | You could almost call it sort of a… | 你可以称之为 |
[18:10] | spiritual retreat. | 心灵静修 |
[18:12] | Christy! | 克丽丝蒂 |
[18:12] | Look what I… Hey! Hi! Hello! | 瞧瞧我 你好啊 |