时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[00:07] | Not again! | 别又来啊 |
[00:09] | You go first. | 你先说 |
[00:10] | Remember the temporary crown | 记得几年前我在提华纳 |
[00:12] | I got at that dental clinic in Tijuana a few years ago? | 牙科诊所弄的临时冠吗 |
[00:14] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[00:15] | I swallowed it. | 我吞下去了 |
[00:18] | Total waste of 800 pesos. | 浪费了八百比索 |
[00:22] | So you need to go to the dentist. | 你得去看牙医啊 |
[00:23] | Yeah, and both my passports are expired. | 是的 我的两张护照都过期了 |
[00:27] | What’s your bad news? | 你的坏消息是什么 |
[00:28] | – I got laid off. – What? | -我下岗了 -什么 |
[00:30] | The restaurant’s closing for six weeks for renovations. | 餐厅要停业六周 进行翻修 |
[00:33] | And they’re not paying you during the down time? | 停业期间他们不付你钱吗 |
[00:35] | They’re only carrying the employees they can’t afford to lose. | 他们只资助不能失去的员工 |
[00:37] | Oh, well, then you’re out. | 那你就出局了 |
[00:39] | I’d like to argue with you, but yeah. | 我想跟你争论 但是的 |
[00:42] | So we’re looking at six weeks with no income. | 所以我们六周都会没收入 |
[00:45] | Wow. I should’ve savored that Mexican crown. | 我该好好品尝墨西哥牙冠的 |
[00:47] | Might be the last thing I eat for a while. | 也许是我这阵子以来最后吃的一样东西 |
[00:50] | Hang on. Let’s not panic. | 撑住 我们别恐慌 |
[00:52] | We just need to stay cool and make a plan. | 我们只用保持冷静 制定计划 |
[00:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[00:55] | We can think our way out of this. | 我们能想出办法的 |
[01:42] | I think I’ll just stick with coffee. | 我觉得我就喝咖啡了 |
[01:44] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[01:46] | I’d like a bowl of very hot water and six ketchup packets. | 我要一碗很热的水和六包番茄酱 |
[01:51] | Come on. You guys got to order something. | 拜托 你们总得点一些吃的 |
[01:53] | Yeah, I can’t enjoy my meal | 是啊 我没法享受我的午餐 |
[01:54] | with you two shoving your : poverty, in my face. | 毕竟你们让我看到了贫穷 |
[01:58] | Why are you whispering? | 你为什么小声说话 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:01] | I just assumed you were embarrassed and filled with shame. | 我只是猜测你们很尴尬 很羞耻 |
[02:04] | Not until right now. | 现在才有 |
[02:07] | Pick something off the menu. | 从菜单上点一些吃的吧 |
[02:08] | My treat. | 我来请客 |
[02:09] | Thanks, but we don’t need your charity. | 谢谢 但我们不需要你的慈善 |
[02:11] | Chicken potpie and a vanilla milkshake. | 鸡肉馅饼和香草奶昔 |
[02:12] | Twice. | 我也一样 |
[02:15] | If you’re really up against it, | 如果你们真的有困难 |
[02:16] | Victor and I would be happy to lend you some money. | 维克多和我很乐意借你们一些钱 |
[02:18] | Thanks, Marjorie, but as your friend, | 谢谢 玛乔丽 但作为你的朋友 |
[02:20] | I have to tell you, never lend me money. | 我得告诉你 别借给我钱 |
[02:23] | So how are you gonna live? | 那你们要怎么活 |
[02:25] | Well, for the time being, | 眼下 |
[02:26] | this one’s job covers the rent, | 她的工作能付房租 |
[02:28] | but we still have credit card bills, | 但我们还要还信用卡 |
[02:30] | my student loans… | 我的学生贷款 |
[02:31] | My hillbilly mouth. | 我的乡巴佬嘴 |
[02:34] | Hey, why don’t you come work for me? | 你为什么不为我工作呢 |
[02:36] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[02:37] | Yeah, I was actually thinking | 是啊 我实际上想着 |
[02:38] | of hiring a personal assistant. | 雇佣一个私人助理 |
[02:40] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[02:41] | Assist me. | 帮助我 |
[02:42] | With my personal stuff. | 处理私事 |
[02:46] | God, Jill, that’d be great. | 天啊 吉尔 那就太棒了 |
[02:49] | Hold on, ladies. | 等等 女士们 |
[02:50] | Friends working for friends isn’t always a good idea. | 朋友为朋友工作并不是个好主意 |
[02:53] | Why do you always do that? | 你为什么总是这样做 |
[02:57] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[02:57] | Something good is happening here | 这里发生了好事 |
[02:59] | and you’re all like, whaaa-whaaa-whaaa. | 而你就叽里咕噜 |
[03:01] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[03:05] | Jill, thank you. | 吉尔 谢谢 |
[03:06] | You’re saving my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[03:08] | When do I start? | 我什么时候开始 |
[03:09] | How about now? | 现在怎么样 |
[03:10] | Here’s a quarter. | 这是25美分 |
[03:11] | Go feed my parking meter. | 去付停车记时器的费用 |
[03:12] | I’m on it, boss. | 我这就去 老板 |
[03:14] | Oh, could you feed mine, too? | 能帮我付一下吗 |
[03:15] | Sorry, I don’t work for you. | 抱歉 我不为你工作 |
[03:21] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[03:23] | What time are you gonna be back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[03:24] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[03:25] | Did Jill tell you what you’re gonna be doing? | 吉尔跟你说了你要做什么了吗 |
[03:27] | Nope. She just told me to bring a laptop and a bikini. | 没有 她只告诉我带上笔记本和比基尼 |
[03:31] | Seriously? A bikini? | 真的吗 比基尼 |
[03:32] | I’m bringing a one-piece. | 我带了条连衣裙 |
[03:34] | I thought it’d be a little more professional. | 我觉得这样更为专业 |
[03:37] | Okay, I gotta go. | 好了 我要走了 |
[03:38] | I don’t want to be late for my first day of… | 我可不想第一天就迟到 |
[03:41] | I have no idea. | 我不知道要去干什么 |
[03:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:53] | No, sorry, no Linda here. | 抱歉 这里没有琳达 |
[03:56] | That’s okay. Bye. | 没事 再见 |
[04:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:08] | Is this Linda? | 你是琳达吗 |
[04:10] | Nope. Still wrong number. | 不是 你打错了 |
[04:12] | What were you trying? | 你打的是什么号码 |
[04:13] | 707-637-5839 Uh, 707-637-5839. | |
[04:17] | That’s this, but there’s no Linda here. | 是这个电话 但这里没有琳达 |
[04:19] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[04:20] | She blew me off. | 她骗了我 |
[04:22] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[04:23] | I met this girl at a bar last night, | 昨晚我在酒吧遇见了一个姑娘 |
[04:24] | and it looks like she gave me a bogus number. | 看来她给了我假号码 |
[04:26] | Oh, yeah. I know that trick. | 我知道这把戏 |
[04:29] | I used to give the Domino’s number, | 我以前会给达美乐披萨店的号码 |
[04:31] | so at least they’d get a pizza out of it. | 至少他们能预定披萨 |
[04:34] | Hey, that’s thoughtful. | 真是考虑周到 |
[04:35] | I try. | 我很努力 |
[04:37] | Okay, well, have a good day. | 好吧 祝你今天愉快 |
[04:39] | Yeah, you, too. | 你也是 |
[04:50] | I’m starting to see why Linda gave you a bogus number. | 我开始明白琳达为什么给你假号码了 |
[04:54] | Oh, no, I-I’m sorry. I just have to ask: | 对不起 我得问问 |
[04:56] | Why would a woman pretend to hit it off with a guy, | 为什么一个女人假装搭讪男人 |
[04:59] | and then give him a fake number? | 然后给他假号码 |
[05:01] | Lots of reasons. | 很多原因 |
[05:03] | Maybe she didn’t want to hurt his feelings. | 也许她不想伤害他的感情 |
[05:04] | Maybe she’s married. | 也许她结婚了 |
[05:05] | Maybe he’s just a garden variety uggo. | 也许他只是个普通丑逼 |
[05:08] | Well, I know it’s not the last one. | 我知道不是最后一种 |
[05:10] | A lot of women consider me rakishly handsome. | 很多女人觉得我时髦英俊 |
[05:13] | Are these women your mom and your grandma? | 这些女人是你妈妈和外婆吗 |
[05:16] | They’re on the list, yes. | 也有她们 |
[05:18] | Well, you sound like a terrific guy. | 你听起来像是个好人 |
[05:20] | I hope you meet the lady you’re looking for. | 希望你能遇到你要找的女人 |
[05:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:23] | It wouldn’t happen to be you, would it? | 不会碰巧是你吧 |
[05:25] | Sorry. I’m happily married and have 11 children. | 抱歉 我有幸福的婚姻和11个孩子 |
[05:30] | No, you’re not. | 你没有 |
[05:31] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:32] | ‘Cause no one with 11 children is happily married. | 因为有11个孩子的人不可能婚姻幸福 |
[05:42] | Christy, I need you to make reservations for lunch at Tra Vigne. | 克丽丝蒂 我需要你预定塔文餐厅的午餐 |
[05:45] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[05:49] | For what time? | 什么时候 |
[05:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:52] | What time do you want to eat? | 你几点想吃饭 |
[05:55] | How about after our tennis lesson? | 上完网球课怎么样 |
[05:58] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[06:00] | We also have to go shopping later. | 之后我们还得去逛街 |
[06:02] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[06:03] | A personal assistant who dresses better. | 一个穿得更好的个人助理 |
[06:06] | You’re buying me clothes? | 你要给我买衣服吗 |
[06:10] | Well, somebody should. | 总该有人买啊 |
[06:12] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | Also, do you think you could start talking with a British accent? | 你觉得你可以用英国口音说话吗 |
[06:19] | What? | 什么 |
[06:20] | Well, I just think a British assistant is classier. | 我觉得英国助理更有档次 |
[06:26] | I’ll give it me best, guv’nah. | 我会尽力 总督 |
[06:30] | Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[06:32] | Now I feel like I hired an orphan. | 现在我觉得我雇了个孤儿 |
[06:38] | How cool is that? | 很酷吧 |
[06:40] | How long were you a stuntman? | 你当特技演员多久了 |
[06:42] | Over 30 years. | 30多年 |
[06:43] | Would I have seen you in anything? | 我在什么电影里看见过你吗 |
[06:45] | Uh, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:46] | Ever watched a movie where a guy gets in a car | 看过这部电影吗 一个人上车 |
[06:48] | and turns the ignition and the car explodes? | 发动车子 然后车子就爆了 |
[06:51] | – Yeah. – I’m that guy. | -看过 -那人就是我 |
[06:54] | Oh, my God. I love your work. | 天啊 我喜欢你的工作 |
[06:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:59] | So what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[07:00] | Nothing very exciting. | 不算刺激 |
[07:01] | I manage an apartment building. | 我管理一栋大楼 |
[07:03] | Really? What’s that like? | 真的吗 那是什么感觉 |
[07:04] | Oh, you know, when your toilet overflows | 你知道你家马桶冒水 |
[07:06] | and you call someone to help and they never show? | 你给别人打电话 但他从来不出钱吧 |
[07:07] | – Yeah. – I’m that guy. | -知道 -那人就是我 |
[07:10] | Oh, man, I hate that guy. | 我讨厌那个人 |
[07:13] | You’re not alone. | 不止你一个人讨厌 |
[07:15] | So how are we doing on the meat loaf? | 你的肉馅糕做得怎么样了 |
[07:17] | I put the eggs in. What’s next? | 我加了蛋 接下来呢 |
[07:19] | Add a tablespoon of curry. | 一汤匙咖喱 |
[07:21] | A whole tablespoon? | 一整汤匙吗 |
[07:23] | Will you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[07:25] | Fine. I’m putting it in. | 好吧 我加进去了 |
[07:30] | Okay, now really put it in. | 好吧 现在真的加进去 |
[07:33] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[07:34] | We’ve been talking a while. | 我们聊了一阵了 |
[07:35] | I get that you have trust issues. | 我知道你不大信任别人 |
[07:39] | Nice. A guy who listens. | 很好 一个会聆听的男人 |
[07:41] | You sure you’re straight? | 你确定自己是直男吗 |
[07:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:44] | Said the man who’s giving you his meat loaf recipe. | 刚给你他的肉馅糕食谱的男人说道 |
[07:49] | In here. | 这里 |
[07:51] | I… love my job. | 我爱我的工作 |
[07:56] | Is that Christy? Hi, Christy. | 那是克丽丝蒂吗 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[07:59] | Um… hi, voice. | 你好 声音 |
[08:03] | Adam, I gotta call you back. | 亚当 回头跟你打电话 |
[08:04] | You better. | 你最好这样做 |
[08:05] | I mean, hey, you do whatever you want. | 我是说 你想怎么做都行 |
[08:09] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[08:10] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[08:12] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[08:14] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[08:16] | These are my new work clothes. | 这是我的新工作服 |
[08:19] | And so are these, | 这些也是 |
[08:20] | and so are these. | 这些也是 |
[08:22] | She took you shopping? | 她带你去购物了吗 |
[08:24] | Yep. I also got my hair done. | 是的 我还做了头发 |
[08:25] | Upstairs and downstairs. | 下面也修剪了 |
[08:28] | Got a little landing strip, in case I get laid in the fog. | 搞了点起落跑道 以防我在雾里上床了 |
[08:34] | How is getting waxed part of your job? | 蜜蜡除毛怎么是你的工作啊 |
[08:36] | Jill wanted to see how it looked on me before she did it. | 吉尔想在自己做之前看看我身上的效果 |
[08:41] | I might be getting new boobs next week. | 下周我可能会隆胸呢 |
[08:50] | You were totally right about this movie. | 你对这部电影的看法太对了 |
[08:52] | It’s hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[08:54] | Different side of Clint Eastwood, isn’t it? | 克林特·伊斯特伍德的另外一面 对啊吧 |
[08:57] | You mean the side that makes movies with monkeys? | 你是说和猴子拍电影的一面吗 |
[09:00] | It’s not a monkey. It’s an orangutan. | 不是猴子 而是猩猩 |
[09:03] | And he was a real jerk. | 它是个混蛋 |
[09:05] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[09:06] | I wish. I was his stunt double. | 我倒希望 我是他的特技替身 |
[09:10] | Furry bastard wouldn’t give me the time of day. | 长毛的混蛋不肯让我享受一番 |
[09:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:16] | Adam and I are watching… what are we watching? | 亚当和我在看 我们在看什么 |
[09:19] | Every Which Way But Loose. | 《永不低头》 |
[09:20] | Oh, yeah, with the monkey. | 有猴子的电影 |
[09:22] | It’s an orangutan. | 是猩猩 |
[09:23] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的好姑娘 |
[09:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | Can I talk to you for a minute in private? | 我能私下跟你谈谈吗 |
[09:29] | Uh-oh, Bonnie’s in trouble. | 不好 邦妮有麻烦了 |
[09:34] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:37] | What? I met a nice guy. | 怎么了 我遇见了一个好人 |
[09:38] | We’re getting to know each other. | 我们在了解对方 |
[09:39] | – How do you know he’s a nice guy? – I can tell. | -你怎么知道他是个好人 -我能分辨出 |
[09:41] | – Did you Google him? – No. We agreed not to Google. | -你在网上搜了他吗 -没有 我们同意不搜索的 |
[09:44] | Besides, neither of us is looking to date. | 而且我俩都不想约会 |
[09:47] | We’re just enjoying each other’s company. | 我们只是享受对方的陪伴 |
[09:49] | You’re not doing phone sex or anything weird? | 你没有电话性爱或者做奇怪的事吗 |
[09:53] | Okay, first of all, phone sex can be beautiful. | 好吧 首先 电话性爱可能很美妙 |
[10:00] | And no, nothing’s weird. | 我们没做奇怪的事 |
[10:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:05] | Where are you going so late? | 你这么晚要去哪里 |
[10:06] | I have to go buy Jill a box of condoms. | 我要去给吉尔买一盒套套 |
[10:09] | And yes, it’s weird. | 是的 这很奇怪 |
[10:13] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[10:14] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[10:15] | My daughter thinks what we’re doing is weird. | 我女儿觉得我们做的事很奇怪 |
[10:19] | Do you think it’s weird? | 你觉得奇怪吗 |
[10:20] | I don’t care. I’m having fun. | 我不在乎 我过得很开心 |
[10:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:23] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[10:23] | Uh, a little bit. | 有点 |
[10:25] | Come on. Let’s go make a sandwich. | 我们去做三明治 |
[10:28] | Okay, now it’s a little weird. | 好吧 现在有点奇怪了 |
[10:38] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[10:40] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:41] | I was running out of dirty talk. | 我的咸湿话都说完了 |
[10:44] | I didn’t know what you liked, | 我不知道你喜欢什么样的 |
[10:45] | so I got flavored, ribbed and glow-in-the-dark. | 所以我买了香味的 凸点的和夜光的 |
[10:48] | I guess that’s in case you lose track of him. | 免得你失去他的踪迹 |
[10:51] | Extra large. | 特大号 |
[10:52] | You know me so well. | 你真了解我 |
[10:55] | I didn’t know you were seeing someone. | 我不知道你在跟别人约会 |
[10:57] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[10:58] | Well, he’s very private. | 他很保密 |
[11:00] | And kind of famous. | 是个名人 |
[11:03] | You’re having celebrity sex? | 你在跟明星做爱吗 |
[11:04] | Who is it? Is it someone good? | 他是谁 厉害吗 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry. I really can’t say. | 抱歉 我不能说 |
[11:09] | Hey, you owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[11:10] | I just got slut-shamed by the cashier at the pharmacy. | 我被药店的收银员当成荡妇了 |
[11:13] | No. Now I gotta go. | 不行 我得走了 |
[11:15] | I got a semi-aroused household name upstairs. | 楼上有个半勃起的明星呢 |
[11:18] | Wait, Jill, one more thing. | 等等 吉尔 还有件事 |
[11:20] | What? | 什么 |
[11:21] | Please tell me who it is? | 拜托告诉我他是谁 |
[11:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:27] | A famous person’s putting on a condom that I bought. | 一个名人正在戴上我买的套套 |
[11:39] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[11:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:41] | Actually, you caught me coming out of the tub. | 实际上我刚洗完澡 |
[11:44] | I’m dripping wet. | 身上还湿着呢 |
[11:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:48] | I just finished working out, | 我刚健身完 |
[11:49] | so I’m all sweaty, and, you know… | 所以我浑身都是汗 |
[11:52] | feeling pretty darn good about being a man. | 很高兴我是个男人 |
[11:57] | What are you really doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[11:58] | I’m in my underwear eating cornflakes, | 我穿着内衣吃着玉米片 |
[12:00] | watching a dog show. | 还在看狗展赛 |
[12:03] | Looks like the Pomeranian’s | 看来博美犬 |
[12:04] | going to take the whole freakin’ thing. | 要独占鳌头了 |
[12:07] | What are you really doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[12:09] | I am totally coming out of the bathtub. | 我真的刚从浴缸里出来 |
[12:12] | Fine, be that way. | 那就那样吧 |
[12:14] | So what do you got going on today? | 你今天要做什么 |
[12:16] | Well, some stuff around the building, | 我得处理大楼里的一些事 |
[12:17] | and then I’m off to an AA meeting. | 然后我就去参加匿名戒瘾会了 |
[12:19] | Oh, you go to those things every day? | 你每天都去参加吗 |
[12:21] | Just when I’m feeling crazy, so yeah. | 只在我觉得疯狂的时候 所以是的 |
[12:25] | I’m impressed. | 你真厉害 |
[12:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:29] | That was a beer can. | 那是一罐啤酒 |
[12:30] | I’m toasting you. | 我在为你干杯 |
[12:32] | Please tell me you don’t drink light beer, | 拜托告诉我你不喝淡啤酒 |
[12:33] | ’cause that’s a deal breaker. | 那简直不可原谅 |
[12:34] | Light beer? | 淡啤酒 |
[12:35] | None of the buzz and all the pee? | 没有兴奋全是猫尿 |
[12:36] | No, thanks. | 算了 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:40] | Why don’t you two just meet already? | 你俩怎么还没见面 |
[12:41] | Mind your own business. | 操心你自己的事去 |
[12:43] | Adam, are you a serial killer? | 亚当 你是连环杀手吗 |
[12:45] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[12:46] | Big cereal eater, though. | 但我超爱吃麦片 |
[12:49] | There you go. Nice guy. Nice lady. | 这就行了 好男人 好女人 |
[12:51] | Hang up the phones, pop a mint, | 挂掉电话 吃颗薄荷糖 |
[12:52] | and go get a cup of coffee. | 去喝杯咖啡 |
[12:54] | Get out of here. Go to work. | 走开 去上班 |
[12:56] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[12:59] | She’s a little pushy. | 她有些固执 |
[13:00] | Wonder where she gets it from. | 真不知道是遗传的谁 |
[13:03] | I mean, uh, we don’t need to meet, right? | 我是说 我们没必要见面 对吧 |
[13:05] | This is fun the way it is. | 这样就挺好玩了 |
[13:07] | This is great. | 这挺棒的 |
[13:09] | I’ve said things to you | 我对你说过 |
[13:10] | I’ve never been able to say to anyone else. | 我没法对任何人说的话 |
[13:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:17] | Did I lose you? | 你没信号了吗 |
[13:18] | No. I-I’m just thinking. | 没有 我只是在想 |
[13:23] | I’m a little curious. | 我有点好奇 |
[13:26] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:27] | I mean, we did already take a nap together. | 我们的确一起午睡过了 |
[13:32] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[13:34] | You snore, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你打鼾 |
[13:37] | Sorry. 20 years of cocaine will make you a mouth breather. | 抱歉 吸了20年可卡因会让你用嘴呼吸 |
[13:41] | So should we do it? | 我们该见面吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah. Sure. | 行啊 |
[13:47] | Okay. Great. Tonight. | 好吧 今晚 |
[13:49] | Burgundy Bistro. | 勃艮第酒馆 |
[13:50] | 8:00 and I’ll wear a red scarf. | 晚上八点 我会戴上红围巾 |
[13:53] | I’ll wear a Raiders cap. | 我会戴上突袭者队的帽子 |
[13:54] | Well, the Niners would be better, but okay. | 49人队的帽子会更好 但是行吧 |
[13:57] | Oh, wait, you’re not hiding a bald spot, are you? | 等等 你不是在掩盖秃头吧 |
[14:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:01] | I’ve got the hair of three men. | 我的头发有三个人那么多 |
[14:04] | As long as it’s on your head, I’m in. | 只要在你头上就行 |
[14:11] | Again, I’m really sorry. | 再说一次 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:13] | Oh, stop. It’s fine. | 算了 没事的 |
[14:15] | Are you sure, ’cause I’d be happy | 你确定吗 因为我很乐意 |
[14:16] | to look into getting you a new tennis coach. | 帮你找一个新的网球教练 |
[14:19] | There is nothing wrong with my tennis coach. | 我的网球教练没问题 |
[14:21] | You just got lucky. | 你只是走运了 |
[14:24] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:25] | Three sets in a row. | 连续三次 |
[14:28] | Okay. I think we’re done for today. | 好吧 我觉得今天结束了 |
[14:30] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:33] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[14:33] | So as of now, I’m off the clock? | 现在我下班了吗 |
[14:36] | You are off the clock. | 你下班了 |
[14:38] | So I can speak to you as a friend. | 我可以作为朋友跟你说话了 |
[14:42] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[14:43] | Who’s the famous guy you’re sleeping with? | 你在跟哪个明星上床 |
[14:47] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[14:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:51] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[14:52] | What do you mean, complicated? | 你说复杂是什么意思 |
[14:56] | Oh, he’s married. | 他结婚了 |
[14:59] | Oh, Jill, Jill, Jill, Jill. | 吉尔 吉尔 |
[15:01] | See? This is why. | 瞧 这就是原因 |
[15:03] | Hey, I am not judging you. | 我没有评判你 |
[15:05] | I’ve made the same mistake. | 我也犯过同样的错误 |
[15:06] | Not with a famous person. | 不是跟明星 |
[15:07] | My guy was a loser. | 而是废柴 |
[15:10] | The point is, it never ends well. | 关键在于 结局从来都不妙 |
[15:13] | Thank you for your concern. | 多谢你的关心 |
[15:15] | Are we done now? | 说完了吗 |
[15:16] | No. | 没有 |
[15:17] | You’re a smart, beautiful woman. | 你是个聪明漂亮的女人 |
[15:19] | You don’t have to settle. | 你没必要委屈 |
[15:20] | I’m not settling. | 我没有委屈 |
[15:23] | We’re very happy with the way things are. | 我们对这一切都很满意 |
[15:25] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[15:26] | Does your big celebrity have any kids? | 你的明星有孩子吗 |
[15:29] | Two. | 两个 |
[15:31] | But they’re very unpleasant, | 但他们很讨厌 |
[15:32] | so your heart doesn’t go out to them. | 所以你并不同情他们 |
[15:37] | Do you really want to be the kind of person | 你真的想做那种 |
[15:38] | who breaks up a family? | 破坏家庭的人吗 |
[15:41] | I love him and he loves me. | 我爱他 他也爱我 |
[15:43] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:44] | Because he told me. | 他跟我说的 |
[15:46] | Okay, he’s just… he’s waiting | 好吧 他在等 |
[15:47] | for his daughter to go off to college, | 他女儿上大学 |
[15:49] | and then he’s asking for a divorce. | 然后他就要求离婚 |
[15:52] | How old is his daughter? | 他女儿多大了 |
[15:53] | Six. | 六岁 |
[15:59] | Look, I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你的想法 |
[16:00] | but I’m willing to wait. | 但我愿意等待 |
[16:02] | He’s worth it. | 他值得 |
[16:04] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[16:05] | If he really loves you, make him prove it. | 如果他真的爱你 那就让他证明 |
[16:08] | Tell him to choose. | 让他做出选择 |
[16:10] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[16:12] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[16:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:17] | I guess ’cause I’m scared that if I push too hard, | 我想是因为我害怕如果我逼得太紧 |
[16:20] | I’m gonna get an answer I don’t want to hear. | 我就会听到我不想听的回答 |
[16:24] | Okay, well, it’s your life. | 这是你的生活 |
[16:26] | I just think you deserve better. | 我只是觉得你配得上更好的人 |
[16:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:31] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go take a shower. | 我失陪了 要去洗个澡 |
[16:34] | Jill, wait. One more thing. | 吉尔 等等 还有件事 |
[16:36] | What? | 什么 |
[16:37] | Please tell me who it is. | 拜托告诉我他是谁 |
[16:40] | I’ll let you beat me at tennis! | 我打网球时让你赢 |
[16:47] | Ready to order? | 准备好点单了吗 |
[16:48] | No, thanks. I’m waiting for someone. | 不 谢谢 我在等人 |
[17:03] | I’m sorry, but you look horrible in that. | 抱歉 但你这样真难看 |
[17:26] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[17:28] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[17:41] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[18:10] | I can’t believe I took your advice | 难以置信我接受了你的建议 |
[18:12] | and told him he had to make a decision. | 告诉他他得做决定 |
[18:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:17] | Was that my advice? | 那是我的建议吗 |
[18:19] | I actually convinced myself he was going to pick me. | 我说服了自己他会选我 |
[18:23] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[18:31] | How could he give all this up? | 他怎么能放弃我这种美女 |
[18:35] | Oh, Jill, I-I’m so sorry. | 吉尔 真抱歉 |
[18:38] | But isn’t it better you found out now, | 但你现在知道不是更好吗 |
[18:40] | rather than let him string you along? | 而不是让他一直敷衍你 |
[18:42] | No. ‘Cause now I’m all alone | 不 因为现在我很孤独 |
[18:44] | and miserable like you. | 悲惨 跟你一样 |
[18:52] | How did it go with Adam? | 跟亚当怎么样 |
[18:54] | Um, nice guy, | 好人 |
[18:57] | but I don’t think there’s any real chemistry. | 但我觉得我们不来电 |
[19:00] | Better off on the phone. | 电话聊天更好 |
[19:02] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[19:03] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[19:04] | What’s her problem? | 她怎么了 |
[19:06] | I broke up with you-know-who. | 我跟神秘人分手了 |
[19:08] | Oh, well, we both knew that was gonna happen. | 我们都知道那会发生 |
[19:13] | W-w-wait. | 等等 |
[19:14] | You know who you-know-who is? | 你知道神秘人是谁吗 |
[19:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:18] | You told her and you won’t tell me? | 你告诉她了 却不告诉我吗 |
[19:21] | She was there when we met. | 我们认识时她在场 |
[19:23] | Let’s go in the kitchen and I’ll make you some tea. | 我们去厨房 我给你泡茶 |
[19:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:29] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随便 |
[19:32] | Keep your little secret. | 保留你的小秘密 |
[19:34] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:39] | Come on, you guys! | 拜托告诉我啦 |