时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I just don’t know what to expect. | 我只是不知道该期待什么 |
[00:04] | Have any of you ever dated a handicapped guy? | 你们跟残疾人约会过吗 |
[00:06] | When I was in high school, my boyfriend had a glass eye. | 我高中时的男友有个玻璃假眼 |
[00:09] | Was it a problem? | 那是个问题吗 |
[00:10] | No, I loved it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[00:11] | If I was having a bad hair day or a giant zit, | 如果我发型不好看 或者长了个大痘痘 |
[00:13] | I’d just stand on his blind side. | 就站在他看不见的那一面 |
[00:16] | Bonnie, it’s just dinner. | 邦妮 这只是晚餐 |
[00:17] | I don’t think you have to worry about any of that stuff. | 我觉得你没必要担心那些东西 |
[00:20] | Speaking of stuff, what about his stuff? | 说到东西 他的”东西”怎么样 |
[00:22] | What if his stuff doesn’t work? | 如果他的东西没用怎么办 |
[00:24] | That doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. | 那并不意味着你无法享受乐趣 |
[00:26] | Yeah. His tongue’s not in a wheelchair. | 是的 他舌头又没坐轮椅 |
[00:30] | Thanks. This is perfect. | 谢谢 真完美 |
[00:34] | Do people always stare at you? | 人们总是盯着你吗 |
[00:38] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[00:38] | They’re staring at you. | 他们在盯着你 |
[00:40] | – Stop. – I’m serious. | -少来了 -我说真的 |
[00:42] | You’re a giant. They think you might eat them. | 你是个巨人 他们觉得你也许会吃掉他们 |
[00:46] | I’m gonna have a beer. Does it bother you if I drink? | 我要喝杯啤酒 我喝酒你会有困扰吗 |
[00:48] | Does it bother you if I walk? | 我走路你会有困扰吗 |
[00:51] | Not if you’re in front of me. I like the view from back there. | 你走我前面就不会 我喜欢从后面看过去的景色 |
[00:55] | Good answer. | 答得好 |
[01:01] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[01:03] | Uh, hang on. | 等等 |
[01:05] | Oh. Now you’re just showing off. | 现在你是炫耀了 |
[01:10] | Tonight was great. | 今晚很棒 |
[01:11] | Can we do it again? | 我们能再约一次吗 |
[01:13] | We better. | 最好是 |
[01:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:20] | This is awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[01:22] | Makes getting stuff from the kitchen so much easier. | 从厨房拿东西容易多了 |
[01:25] | That’s what I say every day. | 我每天都这样说 |
[01:26] | “This wheelchair sure is convenient.” | 这轮椅的确很方便 |
[01:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:31] | Am I getting too comfortable with you? | 我跟你在一起时太舒服了吗 |
[01:33] | No, I like it. | 不 我喜欢 |
[01:34] | In fact, how would you feel about | 实际上 你觉得 |
[01:37] | going away with me for a few days? | 跟我出去玩几天怎么样 |
[01:39] | Really? What’d you have in mind? | 真的吗 你想去哪里 |
[01:42] | A long weekend in Cabo. | 去卡波度过漫长的周末 |
[01:43] | Ooh, sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[01:46] | Are we at that point in our relationship? | 我们的关系到了这一步吗 |
[01:47] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and say | 我要冒点风险 说 |
[01:49] | that we could tolerate each other | 我们可以容忍彼此 |
[01:50] | for four days and three nights, babe. | 四天三夜 亲爱的 |
[01:53] | That sounds about right. | 听起来没错 |
[01:55] | Okay, challenge accepted. | 好吧 接受挑战 |
[01:58] | Oh, my God… old people kissing. So cute. | 天啊 老人接吻 真有爱 |
[02:03] | You ready to go? | 你准备好了吗 |
[02:03] | Oh, geez, it’s 6:30. | 天啊 都六点半了 |
[02:05] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[02:06] | We’ve got a meeting. | 我们要参加互助会 |
[02:07] | You just had a meeting last night. | 你昨晚刚参加过互助会 |
[02:09] | I know, but then I woke up today | 我知道 但我今天醒来 |
[02:10] | and I was still an alcoholic. | 还是个酒鬼 |
[02:13] | Why don’t you hang out till I get back? | 你在这里等我回来吧 |
[02:14] | The meeting’s only an hour. | 互助会只要一个小时 |
[02:15] | Really? Are we at the “Leave me alone in your apartment” | 真的吗 我们的关系到了”让我单独 |
[02:17] | Point of the relationship? | 待在你公寓里”这一步吗 |
[02:18] | Better you concern yourself with how we share a bathroom | 你最好还是琢磨琢磨我们怎么在墨西哥 |
[02:20] | in Mexico for four days and three nights. | 共用四天三夜的卫生间吧 |
[02:23] | I’ll make sure to bring matches and a candle. | 我保证会带火柴和蜡烛 |
[02:26] | Oh, you’re so romantic. | 你真浪漫 |
[02:29] | Let’s roll. | 走吧 |
[02:30] | Be back before you know it. | 你还没反应过来我就回家了 |
[02:32] | Have fun not drinking. | 祝你不喝酒愉快 |
[02:34] | How do you share a hotel bathroom | 到底怎么共用四天三夜的 |
[02:36] | for four days and three nights? | 宾馆卫生间啊 |
[02:37] | You don’t. You go to the Starbucks in the lobby | 不能共用 你要去大堂里的星巴克 |
[02:39] | and destroy the one there. | 毁掉那里的卫生间 |
[03:03] | Uh, I’m Travis. I’m a drug addict. | 我是崔维斯 我是吸毒者 |
[03:07] | Hi, Travis. | 你好 崔维斯 |
[03:09] | I have, uh… five days sober? | 我戒毒了五天 |
[03:15] | I don’t really know what I’m supposed to say. | 我真的不知道我该说什么 |
[03:19] | You know things have gotten bad | 当你的毒贩告诉你你需要帮助时 |
[03:20] | when your drug dealer tells you you need help. | 你就知道事情很糟糕了 |
[03:24] | This isn’t the first time I tried to get clean, either. | 这也不是我第一次试图戒瘾 |
[03:28] | I-I had a couple months a while back. | 之前我坚持戒瘾了几个月 |
[03:32] | Even had a girlfriend. | 甚至找了个女友 |
[03:34] | Life was pretty good. | 生活挺不错的 |
[03:36] | And then… | 然后 |
[03:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:42] | I thought I could get high | 我还以为我可以 |
[03:44] | every once in a while, | 隔阵子磕嗨一次 |
[03:47] | and I convinced her that she could, too. | 我说服了她 她也可以 |
[03:51] | Some of you might have known her. | 你们中的一些人可能认识她 |
[03:53] | I think she came to this meeting. | 她来参加过这里的互助会 |
[03:56] | I’m… | 我 |
[03:56] | – pretty sure that’s what she told me. – Oh, God. Travis. | -很肯定她是这样跟我说的 -天啊 崔维斯 |
[03:59] | – My memory is… – That’s Jodi’s boyfriend. | -这些天 -那是乔迪的男友 |
[04:00] | …messed up these days. | 我记性不大好 |
[04:02] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[04:04] | I just can’t live like this anymore. | 我无法这样生活了 |
[04:08] | Part of me is scared I’m gonna die. | 一方面我害怕我会死 |
[04:13] | And part of me is scared I won’t. | 另一方面我也害怕我不会死 |
[04:17] | That’s all I got. | 我就说这么说了 |
[04:21] | Who else would like to share? | 还有谁想分享 |
[04:29] | I don’t know about the rest of you, | 我不知道你们其余人 |
[04:30] | but I want to kick the crap out of that guy. | 但我想踢死那个人 |
[04:32] | Yeah, like a hundred pounds of you is gonna hurt somebody. | 好像一百磅的你能伤人一样 |
[04:35] | Excuse me, but I have a beast mode you don’t know about. | 抱歉 我有你不了解的兽化模式 |
[04:39] | What have I always told you? A lady doesn’t use her fists. | 我怎么跟你说的 淑女不用拳头 |
[04:41] | That’s what cars are for. | 可以开车撞啊 |
[04:44] | That’s not gonna bring Jodi back. | 那也没法让乔迪回来 |
[04:46] | Yeah, but it might stop that dirtbag | 是啊 但这也许能阻止那混蛋 |
[04:48] | from killing someone else. | 害死别人 |
[04:50] | Look, I miss Jodi as much as you all do, | 听着 我和你们一样想念乔迪 |
[04:52] | but Travis didn’t kill her. Her addiction did. | 但害死她的不是崔维斯 而是她的毒瘾 |
[04:54] | Why can’t you be a normal person and just hate? | 你为什么不能做个正常人 仇恨他呢 |
[04:58] | Oh, believe me, I have my moments. | 相信我 我也有仇恨的时刻 |
[05:00] | Like every time you open your mouth. | 比如你每次张嘴说话时 |
[05:05] | Let’s go, old woman. | 我们走 老太婆 |
[05:06] | I will toss you like a salad. | 我会扔走你 像扔沙拉一样 |
[05:08] | Everybody just settle down. | 大家都冷静点 |
[05:11] | Yeah, let’s not forget. | 咱们别忘了 |
[05:12] | Travis didn’t hold a gun to Jodi’s head | 崔维斯没有拿着枪指着乔迪 |
[05:14] | and make her shoot up. | 逼她吸毒 |
[05:15] | Yeah, but he brought drugs over to the apartment | 是啊 但他带毒品去了公寓 |
[05:17] | of someone who was barely six months sober. | 而乔迪刚戒瘾六个月 |
[05:19] | Yeah, and now he’s trying to get sober, | 对 现在他想戒瘾 |
[05:22] | and our job is to help him. | 我们的工作是帮他 |
[05:24] | Which is why | 所以 |
[05:25] | I encouraged him to come back. | 我鼓励他再来 |
[05:28] | Wait. You told him to come back to our meeting? | 等等 你告诉他再来我们的互助会吗 |
[05:31] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[05:32] | You know, we all follow you around | 我们都跟随着你 |
[05:34] | like you’re this great wise woman, | 好像你是个聪明女人 |
[05:36] | but maybe you’re just a lunatic. | 但也许你只是个疯子 |
[05:38] | You want to run him over with a car, but I’m the lunatic? | 你想开车撞倒他 结果我成了疯子吗 |
[05:41] | Not run him over, just send a message. | 不是撞倒他 只是示威 |
[05:44] | Come on, back me up here. | 快支持我 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry. I agree with Marjorie. | 抱歉 我同意玛乔丽 |
[05:48] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:50] | Okay, Christy, it’s just you and me. | 好吧 克丽丝蒂 就你和我了 |
[05:52] | Oh, that’s never a good thing. | 那从来都不是好事 |
[05:59] | Let’s talk about happy things. | 我们聊点开心的吧 |
[06:02] | Bonnie, how’s it going with your boyfriend? | 邦妮 你和你男友怎么样了 |
[06:04] | I forgot my boyfriend! | 我忘了我男友 |
[06:07] | Oh, don’t come home for a while. I have some making up to do. | 暂时别回家 我要补偿他 |
[06:15] | – I am so sorry. – Yeah, me, too. | -真抱歉 -我也是 |
[06:18] | Please don’t go. | 拜托别走 |
[06:19] | You said you’d be right back. | 你说你马上会回来 |
[06:20] | I’m sitting in there for three and a half hours | 我在里面坐了三个半小时 |
[06:22] | with no booze and nothing but basic cable. | 没有酒 只有有线电视 |
[06:24] | I-I know. I-I’m-I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[06:26] | I just… I got caught up in something. | 我只是被缠住了 |
[06:28] | Yeah, well, clearly these meetings | 显然这些互助会 |
[06:29] | are more important than me. | 比我更重要 |
[06:30] | Adam, wait. | 亚当 等等 |
[06:31] | I did my waiting. Three and a half hours. | 我等了 三个半小时 |
[06:33] | Come on, le-let me make it up to you. | 拜托 让我补偿你 |
[06:37] | What do you got in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[06:38] | Uh, how about I rock your world | 你躺着看娱乐体育节目电视网 |
[06:41] | while you just lay back and watch ESPN? | 而我让你爽翻天好不好 |
[06:44] | You don’t have ESPN. | 你家没有娱乐体育节目电视网 |
[06:47] | Fine. I’ll just yell out scores. | 好吧 那我就叫出比分 |
[06:49] | That’ll work. | 那可以 |
[06:52] | Instead of you sitting around, | 你别坐在家里 |
[06:54] | wondering what I’m doing at these meetings, | 想着我在互助会上干什么 |
[06:55] | why don’t you come with me one night | 不如跟我来参加一场 |
[06:57] | and see for yourself? | 自己看啊 |
[06:58] | You want me to go to an AA meeting? | 你想让我参加匿名戒瘾会吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah, just as an observer. | 是啊 作为观察者 |
[07:04] | Uh, I don’t want to jeopardize the really hot sex | 我不想危害我们即将进行的 |
[07:06] | we’re about to have, but that sounds just awful. | 火热性爱 但那听起来糟透了 |
[07:11] | Oh, come on. It’ll be fun. | 拜托 会很好玩的 |
[07:13] | You’ll meet some interesting women, | 你会遇到有趣的女人 |
[07:15] | you’ll hear a lot of inspiring stories. | 听到很多鼓舞人心的故事 |
[07:17] | You might even cry. | 你也许还会哭呢 |
[07:18] | Oh, God, it’s basic cable all over again. | 天啊 又是有线电视了 |
[07:22] | – This way. – Where are we going? | -这边 -我们去哪里 |
[07:23] | We’re gonna use the bed in my grandson’s room. | 我们要用我外孙房间的床 |
[07:24] | Wow, way to talk dirty to me. | 真会说下流话 |
[07:31] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:34] | You have coffee and cookies before the meeting | 互助会之前有咖啡和饼干 |
[07:36] | and coffee and dessert after? | 之后有咖啡和甜点吗 |
[07:38] | Moderation’s not our strong suit. | 节制不是我们的强项 |
[07:41] | So, Adam, Bonnie tells me you were a stuntman. | 亚当 邦妮跟我说你是特技演员 |
[07:44] | Work with any big stars? | 跟哪些大明星合作过吗 |
[07:46] | I doubled Bruce Willis on a few films. | 在几部电影里我为布鲁斯·威利斯演过替身 |
[07:49] | Really? Do you know how to get in touch with him? | 真的吗 你知道怎么联系上他吗 |
[07:53] | I think he’s married. | 他好像结婚了 |
[07:54] | I didn’t ask that. | 我没问那个 |
[07:58] | I think it’s just great | 我觉得你为了支持邦妮 |
[07:59] | you came to the meeting to support Bonnie. | 来参加互助会 这很好 |
[08:01] | Well, to be honest, um, I really wasn’t too sure about it, | 说实话 我不大确定 |
[08:04] | but she can be very persuasive. | 但她很有说服力 |
[08:07] | Twice. | 两次 |
[08:12] | – How’s it going? – Good. You? | -你好吗 -挺好的 你呢 |
[08:15] | Still breathing. | 还活着 |
[08:16] | Great. Good. | 很好 |
[08:19] | Glad you’re still breathing. | 很高兴你还活着 |
[08:27] | I want you to know something. | 我想告诉你一些事 |
[08:29] | I was Jodi’s sponsor, and I really loved her, | 我曾是乔迪的互助对象 我真的很爱她 |
[08:32] | and I wish she was still breathing, | 我希望她也还活着 |
[08:33] | but because of you, she isn’t, | 但因为你 她死了 |
[08:34] | and I will never forgive you for it. | 我绝对不会原谅你 |
[08:39] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:41] | Run away! Like you did when she was dying! | 跑吧 反正她死时你也跑了 |
[08:58] | So, now that I’m sober, | 现在我戒瘾了 |
[09:01] | I’m able to take care of myself and | 我可以照顾自己 |
[09:04] | keep a job and pay my bills. | 保住工作 付账单 |
[09:08] | In fact, after a lifetime of riding the bus, | 实际上 我坐了一辈子的公交 |
[09:12] | I just bought myself my first ever new car. | 终于买了第一辆新车 |
[09:18] | Then it started having all these problems, | 然后车子开始出问题 |
[09:20] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[09:22] | How about take it back to the dealer? | 把车交给经销商啊 |
[09:24] | It’s still under warranty. | 还在保修期内 |
[09:27] | When I start the car in the morning and turn the heater on, | 我早上发动车子 打开暖气时 |
[09:32] | cold air comes out. | 出来了冷风 |
[09:34] | All cars do that. The engine’s cold. | 所有车都这样 引擎还没热 |
[09:37] | But that’s okay. | 但是那没关系 |
[09:39] | I just bundle up and ask God for guidance. | 我就穿上厚厚的衣服 请求上帝的指导 |
[09:42] | You don’t need God. | 你不需要上帝 |
[09:43] | You just need to let the freakin’ car warm up. | 你只用让车子热起来 |
[09:47] | We don’t give advice. We just listen. | 我们不给建议 只听 |
[09:49] | Then why are we here? | 那我们为什么来 |
[09:51] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[09:52] | thanks for letting me share. | 谢谢你们让我分享 |
[09:56] | Why is everybody clapping? She’s stupid. | 为什么大家都鼓掌 她很蠢 |
[09:59] | – I mean… – Shh! | -我是说 -嘘 |
[10:03] | Hi, I’m Jill. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是吉尔 我是酒瘾者 |
[10:05] | Hi, Jill. | 你好 吉尔 |
[10:09] | I’ve been feeling really lonely lately. | 我最近觉得很孤独 |
[10:12] | So I think I might adopt one of those little Chinese babies. | 所以我想着要领养一个中国孩子 |
[10:15] | Oh, for God’s sake… | 看在老天的份上 |
[10:24] | Okay. I just got to say it. | 好吧 我必须得说 |
[10:27] | I have never wanted a drink more in my life. | 我这辈子从来没这么想要喝一杯酒 |
[10:31] | Well, AA is just not for you. | 匿名戒瘾会不适合你 |
[10:34] | How is it for anybody? | 它怎么会适合任何人 |
[10:35] | Listening to people’s problems and then not helping them. | 聆听别人的问题 然后不帮他们 |
[10:38] | It gives you perspective on your own life. | 这能让你审视自己的生活 |
[10:41] | You realize you’re not the only one who has problems. | 你意识到不止你一个人有问题 |
[10:44] | Really? You thought other people don’t have problems? | 真的吗 你以为别人都没问题吗 |
[10:46] | Do you get out much? Have you met other people? | 你经常出去吗 见到过别的人吗 |
[10:51] | There’s more to it than that. | 不仅仅是这样 |
[10:52] | Hey, I got a great idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[10:54] | Instead of blowing me off to go to these meetings, | 你不再放我鸽子 去参加互助会 |
[10:56] | you tell me your problems, I won’t help you, | 而是告诉我你的问题 我不帮你 |
[10:58] | and then I’ll clap. | 然后我鼓掌 |
[11:04] | I’ll tell you my problem. | 我会告诉你我的问题 |
[11:06] | My boyfriend’s being a real jerk. | 我男友是个混蛋 |
[11:08] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[11:16] | Would anyone else like to share? | 还有人愿意分享吗 |
[11:20] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[11:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:25] | Where’s Adam? | 亚当呢 |
[11:26] | He’s, uh, processing the meeting. | 他在消化互助会 |
[11:29] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[11:30] | He’s at a bar drinking. | 他在酒吧喝酒 |
[11:32] | Hey, did anybody see that Travis boy at the meeting tonight? | 今晚的互助会上有人看见了崔维斯吗 |
[11:35] | Yeah. He was out in the hallway when I came in. | 我看见了 我进去时他在走廊上 |
[11:38] | Huh. I wonder why he didn’t stay. | 我想知道他为什么没留下来 |
[11:41] | I wonder why we’re not talking about Jill’s new Chinese baby. | 我想知道我们为什么不聊聊吉尔的中国小孩 |
[11:44] | I’m not 100% on Chinese. | 我还没确定要领养中国的 |
[11:46] | I could see myself toting around a little India baby. | 我觉得我围着印度小孩转也挺好 |
[11:49] | You know, you might want to start by adopting a dog | 你最好先从领养狗狗开始 |
[11:52] | and see how that goes. | 看看情况如何 |
[11:53] | Oh, no. Dogs are so high-maintenance. | 不行 狗狗太难养了 |
[11:58] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[12:01] | Travis didn’t come to the meeting | 崔维斯没参加互助会 |
[12:02] | because I got in his face and chased him off. | 是因为我骂了他一顿 把他赶跑了 |
[12:05] | Oh, Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help it. | 对不起 但我忍不住 |
[12:09] | Well, you know what you got to do now. | 你知道你现在该做什么了 |
[12:11] | No. I am not apologizing to that kid. | 不行 我不会跟他道歉 |
[12:14] | He can rot in hell for all I care. | 希望他能在地狱里烂掉 |
[12:16] | Really? Is that the kind of person you want to be? | 真的吗 你想做这种人吗 |
[12:18] | Yes, as a matter of fact, it is. | 是的 实际上没错 |
[12:21] | I’m proud of you. I wouldn’t apologize either. | 我真为你骄傲 我也不会道歉 |
[12:30] | Do I know my little girl? | 我了解我女儿吧 |
[12:43] | Hi. Travis? | 你好 崔维斯 |
[12:45] | Seriously? | 搞什么啊 |
[12:48] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[12:50] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[12:52] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[12:54] | Fine. I’m a customer. | 好吧 我是顾客 |
[12:56] | I want to get something pierced. | 我想穿洞 |
[12:58] | What would you recommend? | 你推荐什么 |
[13:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:00] | Some people get their nose or tongue. | 有些人会穿鼻环或者舌环 |
[13:02] | Both solid ideas, but I have a job | 这两个点子不错 但我的工作是 |
[13:05] | where people see me while they’re eating. | 人们在吃饭的时候能看见我 |
[13:09] | How about another earring? | 另一个耳洞怎么样 |
[13:12] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[13:13] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[13:17] | Okay, so, first of all, I owe you an amends. | 好吧 首先 我欠你个道歉 |
[13:21] | I should never have said those terrible things to you at the meeting. | 我不该在互助会上对你说那些可怕的话 |
[13:25] | I’m still pretty messed up about Jodi, but… | 我还为乔迪的事难过 但是 |
[13:29] | I shouldn’t have taken it out on you. | 我不该对你发泄 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | Please keep going to meetings. | 请你继续参加互助会吧 |
[13:35] | I don’t care where, I don’t care when. | 我不在乎是哪里 什么时候 |
[13:38] | You’re welcome back to ours. Just… | 你可以回来参加我们的互助会 |
[13:43] | No warning? | 不警告一下吗 |
[13:45] | “Ready, set, go” Is for people I like. | “预备开始”是我对喜欢的人说的 |
[13:49] | Pay at the counter. | 在收银台结账吧 |
[13:56] | Just so you know… | 告诉你一下 |
[14:00] | …there is nothing that anybody could say to me | 别人对我说的话都不如 |
[14:02] | that’s worse than what I say to myself. | 我对自己说的话那么狠毒 |
[14:06] | For the rest of my life, | 我下半辈子 |
[14:09] | I got to live with what I did. | 都得背负着我做过的事 |
[14:16] | You didn’t kill her. | 你没害死她 |
[14:20] | She used because she was an addict, | 她嗑药了是因为她是吸毒者 |
[14:21] | and that’s what addicts do. | 吸毒者就这样 |
[14:27] | Do you think it is even possible | 你觉得我这种糟糕的人 |
[14:30] | for someone as messed up as me to stay sober? | 还可能坚持戒瘾吗 |
[14:40] | Come back to the meeting | 继续参加互助会吧 |
[14:41] | and I’ll introduce you to my mother. | 我会把你介绍给我妈妈 |
[14:49] | Hey. How do I know you’re not faking | 我怎么知道你不是装瘫痪 |
[14:50] | the whole paralyzed thing so I’m always waiting on you? | 好让我一直伺候你 |
[14:53] | Light the couch on fire and see for yourself. | 把沙发点燃 自己看吧 |
[14:57] | Listen, | 听着 |
[14:58] | I feel kind of bad about how I acted the other night | 那晚互助会结束后我的行为 |
[15:00] | – after the meeting. – Oh, please, don’t. | -让我觉得很内疚 -别啊 |
[15:03] | I look forward to finding something you’re passionate about | 我期待找到你热爱的一件事 |
[15:05] | so I can crap all over it. | 来狂吐槽 |
[15:07] | Hey, I’m trying to apologize. | 我是想道歉呢 |
[15:09] | And I’m taking advantage of it. | 我在利用这一点 |
[15:11] | I also think the reason you don’t understand | 我还觉得你不理解匿名互助会 |
[15:14] | how important AA is to me is because you don’t know | 对我来说有多重要的原因是你不知道 |
[15:16] | what I was like before I got sober. | 我戒瘾前是什么样子 |
[15:19] | What are you saying, there’s a crazier version of you? | 你什么意思 你还有更疯狂的版本吗 |
[15:22] | Let’s go to the videotape and find out. | 我们来看看录像带搞清楚 |
[15:25] | 克丽丝蒂和巴克斯特的婚宴 2004年6月11日 | |
[15:27] | Let me fast-forward to the good part. | 让我快进到精彩的部分 |
[15:34] | Back off! | 走开 |
[15:36] | Come on, you douche bags, dance! | 你们这群混蛋 跳舞啊 |
[15:39] | You’re ruining my daughter’s wedding! | 你们毁了我女儿的婚礼 |
[15:44] | All right, you’re a little out of control, but I’ve seen worse. | 好吧 你有点失控 但我见过更糟糕的 |
[15:47] | Oh, baby, I’m just getting warmed up. | 亲爱的 这才刚开始呢 |
[15:51] | All right! Here we go! | 好了 开始了 |
[15:54] | Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! | 我的 我的 |
[15:58] | Mine! | 我的 |
[16:00] | Give it! | 给我 |
[16:01] | Mine! Mine! | 我的 我的 |
[16:05] | Okay, that was a little over-the-top. | 好吧 那有点过分 |
[16:07] | Wait for it. | 等着瞧吧 |
[16:10] | Congratulations, Christy and Baxter! | 恭喜 克丽丝蒂和巴克斯特 |
[16:13] | I’m next, bitches! | 接下来是我了 贱人们 |
[16:20] | That ain’t right. | 那可不对 |
[16:23] | It also ain’t over. | 而且还没完 |
[16:26] | I just want to apologize to everyone. | 我想对所有人道歉 |
[16:30] | Obviously, this is not how I wanted my wedding to turn out. | 显然我不想让我的婚礼变成这样 |
[16:33] | Oh, come on! I had to punch him! | 拜托 我得揍他 |
[16:35] | The bastard stole my cocaine! | 那混蛋偷了我的可卡因 |
[16:37] | Ask him! | 不信问他 |
[16:41] | Baxter, why are you taping this? | 巴克斯特 你为什么要拍下来 |
[16:51] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[16:54] | Is there a meeting now? I’ll drive you. | 现在有互助会吗 我载你去 |
[17:07] | We’re glad you came back to the meeting, Travis. | 我们很高兴你回到了互助会 崔维斯 |
[17:10] | Thanks. I hope I wasn’t out of line | 谢谢 我想帮那位女士发车 |
[17:12] | trying to help that lady with her car. | 希望我没有太过分 |
[17:16] | She just needs to let it warm up. | 她只用等车预热就好 |
[17:19] | My boyfriend is really gonna like you. | 我男友会喜欢你的 |
[17:23] | Just so you know, we come here after almost every meeting, | 告诉你一下 我们每次互助会后都过来 |
[17:27] | if you ever want to hang out. | 如果你想一起的话 |
[17:28] | I’d like that. | 我愿意 |
[17:30] | Jodi was always talking about these cool older ladies | 乔迪总是谈论着她在互助会上认识的 |
[17:33] | she knew from the meeting. | 很酷的年长女士 |
[17:37] | She told me a lot of stories. | 她跟我说了很多故事 |
[17:40] | One of you is really smart and kind | 你们中有个人聪明 善良 |
[17:42] | and helps people all the time. | 一直帮助别人 |
[17:44] | Guilty. | 是我 |
[17:47] | And somebody punched a camel? | 有人打了骆驼吗 |
[17:50] | It was a long time ago. I was super drunk, | 那是很久以前的事 我烂醉如泥 |
[17:52] | and he wouldn’t give me a cigarette. | 他不肯给我香烟 |
[17:56] | Who cries all the time? | 谁一直哭 |
[17:57] | Yeah, that’s me! | 是我 |
[18:00] | And she talked a lot about you, Christy. | 她说了很多你的事 克丽丝蒂 |
[18:05] | And how much she loved you | 她有多爱你 |
[18:07] | and how you tried to stop her from going out with me. | 还有你阻止她跟我约会 |
[18:12] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[18:14] | Nothing. | 什么也不用说 |
[18:18] | I just wish she listened to you. | 我只是希望她听了你的话 |