时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Can we get the check please? | 我们这边买单 |
[00:03] | Ooh, Christy, look. They have a fudge brownie sundae special. | 克丽丝蒂 瞧瞧 他们有特色软糖布朗尼圣代 |
[00:07] | Remember when you were a little girl | 记得你小的时候 |
[00:08] | and we’d make those on rainy days? | 我们会在下雨天做圣代吗 |
[00:10] | Mom, we’ve talked about this. | 妈妈 我们谈过了 |
[00:11] | You can’t make up happy memories | 你不能瞎编幸福的回忆 |
[00:13] | hoping I’ll think they’re true. | 还指望我会以为那是真的 |
[00:16] | Do you remember the kitten I got you for your fifth birthday? | 你记得你五岁生日时我给你买的小猫吗 |
[00:18] | Mr. Mittens? Sure. | 弥顿先生 我记得 |
[00:19] | Ah, so I can make them up. | 瞎编你也信了嘛 |
[00:22] | Order a sundae, I got to pee. | 点一份圣代 我得去卫生间 |
[00:24] | – A sundae does sound good. – I’ll split one. | -圣代听起来不错 -我要一份 |
[00:26] | I could go for something sweet. | 我可以吃点甜的 |
[00:27] | No! No sundaes. | 不行 不能点圣代 |
[00:28] | – I got to get her home. – Why? | -我得载她回家 -为什么 |
[00:30] | Her boyfriend’s back in town | 她男友回城里了 |
[00:31] | and he’s waiting at our house to surprise her. | 他在我们家等着给她一个惊喜 |
[00:36] | The only thing waiting to surprise me | 我家里唯一等着给我一个惊喜的 |
[00:37] | at my place is silence. | 就是寂静 |
[00:40] | Is that really a surprise? | 那真是惊喜吗 |
[00:44] | So when she comes out, no one wants dessert. | 她出来后 大家都别点甜点 |
[00:46] | Jill pays the check, and we’re out of here. | 吉尔付账 我们就走 |
[00:49] | Really? So we’re not even gonna pretend | 真的吗 现在我们都懒得装作 |
[00:50] | to argue over it, anymore? | 为此争辩一番了吗 |
[00:55] | You order the sundae? | 你点了圣代了吗 |
[00:56] | – Sorry, they’re out. Let’s go. – Bummer. | -抱歉 没了 走吧 -真扫兴 |
[00:59] | Hey, maybe we can stop at the ice cream place on the way home. | 也许我们可以在回家路上去冰淇淋店买 |
[01:01] | – Oh, we can’t. I got to study. – Well, then take the car. | -不行 我得赶回家学习 -那你去开车吧 |
[01:04] | I’ll get a ride from one of these guys. | 她们载我就好 |
[01:06] | – Who wants ice cream? – None of them. | -谁想吃冰淇淋 -谁都不想 |
[01:07] | Wendy’s lactose intolerant; it’s past Marjorie’s bedtime, | 温蒂有乳糖不耐症 玛乔丽该睡觉了 |
[01:09] | and Jill only eats ice cream alone in the bathroom. | 吉尔只在卫生间里一个人吃冰淇淋 |
[01:11] | Come on, let’s hit it. | 快点 走吧 |
[01:14] | Well, at least let’s stop at the supermarket | 至少去超市 |
[01:16] | and pick up some Butter Pecan. | 买点奶油核桃吧 |
[01:18] | Damn it woman, Adam’s home and he’s waiting for you | 该死 亚当回来了 在家里等着 |
[01:20] | at the house to surprise you. | 给你一个惊喜呢 |
[01:21] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[01:22] | What are we doing here?! Let’s go. | 我们还在这里干什么 快走 |
[01:24] | Nice work ruining the surprise. | 你做得真棒 毁了老娘的惊喜 |
[01:26] | Nice work ruining Mr. Mittens! | 你做得真棒 毁了弥顿先生的回忆 |
[01:32] | Okay, double check me. | 再检查一下我 |
[01:34] | Boobs, breath, pits? | 胸 口气 胳肢窝 |
[01:37] | Fine, fine. | 没问题 没问题 |
[01:39] | Not doing that. | 我可不闻 |
[01:43] | Can you believe the waiter thought I was your sister? | 你能相信吗 服务员以为我是你姐姐 |
[01:48] | Surprise! | 惊喜哟 |
[01:50] | What?! Adam? | 什么 亚当 |
[01:53] | Did you know… ? | 你知道吗 |
[01:54] | You! | 你个坏人 |
[01:56] | And you! | 你个坏人 |
[01:58] | You… | 你们两个坏人 |
[02:02] | Oh, you told her, didn’t you? | 你跟她说了 对吧 |
[02:05] | Oh, who cares? It’s still the best surprise ever. | 谁在乎啊 这还是最棒的惊喜 |
[02:11] | Child in the room. | 房间里还有孩子呢 |
[02:13] | Oh… I thought you weren’t done on the movie until the end of the month. | 我还以为月末你才能忙完电影 |
[02:16] | Well, turns out your boyfriend’s a rockin’ stunt coordinator. | 原来你男友是个超棒的特技协调人 |
[02:20] | Vin Diesel only had to jump out of a helicopter, | 范·迪塞尔从直升飞机 |
[02:22] | onto a moving train… once. | 跳到一辆行驶的火车上 只拍了一次 |
[02:25] | Bam, saved them two hundred grand. | 砰 为他们省了二十万 |
[02:26] | Bam, got home to my woman. | 砰 回来见女友 |
[02:28] | And bam, my new thing is saying “Bam.” | 砰 我的新爱好是说砰 |
[02:31] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[02:34] | Bam. | 砰 |
[02:36] | So what’s Vin Diesel like? | 范·迪塞尔是什么样的 |
[02:38] | Do people call him Vin or V or VD? | 人们叫他范还是V还是范·迪[性病] |
[02:43] | Probably not that. | 也许不是那个 |
[02:45] | She never could take a hint. | 她从来都不懂暗示 |
[02:47] | Why don’t we head back to your place? | 我们不如去你家吧 |
[02:49] | – Actually I’m staying in a hotel. – Why? | -实际上我住在酒店 -为什么 |
[02:51] | The guy I sublet to, he still has it for two more weeks. | 我转租的那个人还能住两周 |
[02:54] | But a hotel is crazy, you’re just throwing money away. | 但住酒店太疯狂了 你等于是在扔钱 |
[02:56] | Why don’t you stay here? | 你为何不住在这里 |
[02:57] | Pay me half– everybody wins. | 付我一半的钱 双赢 |
[03:00] | No, no, no, no. I don’t want to get in your way. | 不不 我可不想妨碍你 |
[03:02] | No. You won’t. Tell him, Christy. | 不会的 告诉他 克丽丝蒂 |
[03:04] | It’s fine. Between work and school I’m never here. | 没事 我要上班上课 不会待在家里的 |
[03:07] | Plus Roscoe’s at his dad’s all week, | 而且罗斯科这周待在他爸爸家 |
[03:09] | so the Batcave is available. | 你可以住蝙蝠洞 |
[03:11] | If it’s okay with you guys, I mean, that sounds great. | 如果你们没意见 那挺好的 |
[03:14] | And the best part, no walk of shame. | 最棒的是 不用在早上羞耻地回家了 |
[03:16] | Oh, please, when did you ever have shame? | 拜托 你什么时候羞耻过 |
[03:20] | Don’t you have homework to do? | 你不是要做家庭作业吗 |
[03:24] | Oh, sure. | 是啊 |
[03:26] | I actually do have to write a paper about trade embargoes | 我得写一篇关于贸易禁运 |
[03:30] | and how they affect international relations. | 以及那是如何影响国际关系的论文 |
[03:32] | It’s really pretty interesting… | 真的很有意思 |
[03:33] | Take the hint! | 懂点味 |
[03:39] | Ugh, my laptop. | 不好 我的笔记本 |
[03:43] | I forgot my… | 我忘了我的 |
[03:44] | Holy God! | 天啊 |
[04:07] | So no Bonnie again tonight? | 邦妮今晚又不来吗 |
[04:09] | Nope. Oh. | 是啊 |
[04:11] | I’m happy her fella’s back, | 我很高兴她男友回来了 |
[04:13] | but she still needs to get her butt to meetings. | 但她还是得挪动屁股来参加会议 |
[04:15] | Yeah, well, right now her butt’s kind of occupied. | 现在她的屁股有点忙 |
[04:20] | Wait, that sounded weird. | 等等 那听起来很奇怪 |
[04:23] | I’m a little worried about her. | 我有点担心她 |
[04:25] | Every time I ever put a man ahead of my sobriety, | 每次我将男人置于戒瘾之前 |
[04:27] | I got myself in trouble. | 就会惹上麻烦 |
[04:30] | You make it sound like you had a lot of men. | 你这话说得像是你有很多男人似的 |
[04:33] | For your information, I was banging dudes | 告诉你一下 我跟男人上床时 |
[04:35] | while you were selling Girl Scout cookies. | 你还在卖女童子军饼干呢 |
[04:40] | Respect. | 尊重 |
[04:43] | I think my mom is fine. | 我觉得我妈妈没事 |
[04:45] | The two of them are so into each other, | 他俩很爱对方 |
[04:46] | it’s like living in a Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan movie. | 简直像活在汤姆·汉克斯和梅格·瑞恩的电影里 |
[04:49] | You know, if Tom Hanks couldn’t walk, | 如果汤姆·汉克斯不能走路 |
[04:51] | and Meg Ryan was a bipolar sociopath. | 而梅格·瑞恩是个得了郁躁症的反社会分子 |
[04:55] | I guess there’s a lid for every pot. | 我想每个罐子都能找到合适的盖子吧 |
[04:57] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[04:58] | ‘Cause my pot hasn’t had a lid for over a year. | 因为我的”罐子”一年多没”盖子”了 |
[05:02] | It’s just an empty, dusty pot. | 那是个空荡荡的落满灰尘的罐子 |
[05:06] | Respect. | 尊重 |
[05:09] | You need to get yourself out there and meet someone. | 你得出去约会 |
[05:12] | – Like it’s that easy. – It is. | -好像那很容易一样 -就是很容易 |
[05:14] | Maybe ditch the Converse and hoodie once in a while, | 也许偶尔脱下匡威鞋和帽衫 |
[05:16] | and let people see you’re a girl. | 让人们看出你是个女孩 |
[05:18] | Hey, this is what all the kids wear. | 孩子们都这样穿 |
[05:22] | Who wants to tell her? | 谁想来告诉她 |
[05:35] | What is your relationship to the victim? | 你跟被害人是什么关系 |
[05:41] | Is that something that has to happen right now? | 你非得现在剪指甲吗 |
[05:45] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:46] | Didn’t know it bothered you. | 不知道这让你烦心 |
[05:47] | I-It doesn’t. It’s just… | 没有 只是 |
[05:49] | You know, I’m watching a movie, | 我在看电影 |
[05:51] | ducking nail shrapnel. | 还要躲指甲片 |
[05:55] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[05:55] | I’ll stop. | 我不剪了 |
[05:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:59] | I mean, you know, if I was sitting here shaving my legs | 我是说 如果我们看电影时 |
[06:03] | while we were watching the movie, | 我坐在这里刮腿毛 |
[06:04] | you might find that annoying. | 你也许会觉得很烦 |
[06:05] | Actually, I’d find it kind of sexy. | 实际上我会觉得很性感 |
[06:09] | I’m trying to make a point. | 我是想表明我的看法 |
[06:10] | Well, you missed. | 你没抓住要点 |
[06:18] | I just got this pinky to clip. Do you mind if I…? | 我要剪小指甲 你介意吗 |
[06:19] | Do it, just do it! | 剪吧 剪吧 |
[06:27] | Oh, you look nice. What’s going on? | 你打扮得挺美啊 怎么了 |
[06:29] | Jill’s taking me out to meet guys. | 吉尔要带我出去认识男人 |
[06:31] | Oh, well, you’re not wearing your high-tops. | 你没穿高帮鞋 |
[06:34] | Maybe you have a shot. | 也许有机会 |
[06:37] | – I’ll get it. – Thanks, babe. | -我去开门 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[06:39] | What are you guys up to? | 你们打算做什么 |
[06:40] | Gonna get some take-out Chinese | 我要叫中餐外卖 |
[06:41] | and hump myself into a bladder infection. | 然后大干一场 把自己弄得膀胱感染 |
[06:45] | Always the lady. | 真是淑女 |
[06:48] | When was the last time you went to a meeting? | 你上次去参加互助会是什么时候 |
[06:49] | I don’t know. When’s the last time you got laid? | 我不知道 你上次滚床单是什么时候 |
[06:55] | Yeah, so I’m just gonna be Christy’s wing man, | 我要做克丽丝蒂的僚机 |
[06:56] | you know, help her meet somebody. | 帮助她认识男人 |
[06:59] | That is so nice of you. | 你真好 |
[07:02] | One of the things we learn in sobriety is to be of service. | 我们在戒瘾中学到的一点就是提供帮助 |
[07:05] | Very admirable. | 真是值得称赞 |
[07:09] | Hey, stranger, haven’t seen much of you lately. | 陌生人 最近没怎么见到你啊 |
[07:12] | Yeah, well, I’m seeing a lot of you. | 而你可露得不少啊 |
[07:14] | Thanks. You ready to go? | 谢谢 准备好走了吗 |
[07:16] | – Yeah, let’s hit it. – Good luck. | -走吧 -祝你好运 |
[07:19] | Bonnie, I don’t need any… | 邦妮 我不需要 |
[07:21] | You were talking to Christy. Got it. | 你是跟克丽丝蒂说话 知道了 |
[07:24] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[07:27] | I thought you were gonna be my wing man tonight. | 我还以为你今晚要做我的僚机 |
[07:30] | I am. | 我就是啊 |
[07:31] | What about all this says “Man”? | 你这身打扮明显就是抢我风头好吗 |
[07:40] | What do you feel like watching? | 你想看什么 |
[07:42] | Wow, so we’re just gonna pretend that didn’t happen? | 哇 所以我们就要假装那事没发生吗 |
[07:45] | What didn’t happen? | 什么没发生 |
[07:46] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[07:47] | You couldn’t stop staring at Jill’s boobs. | 你一直盯着吉尔的胸 |
[07:50] | Well, what choice did I have? | 我有什么选择 |
[07:51] | The damn things threw a shadow. | 那玩意儿投下了影子 |
[07:54] | Don’t, just don’t. | 别说了 |
[07:55] | I mean it, it… | 我是认真的 |
[07:57] | It was noticeably cooler under them. | 那下面明显更凉爽 |
[08:00] | Oh, so this is funny to you? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[08:02] | Yes, it’s… | 是啊 |
[08:05] | No. Not really… | 其实不是 |
[08:07] | Forget it, let’s just watch TV. | 算了 看电视吧 |
[08:11] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:15] | Oh, my God, you don’t love me! | 天啊 你不爱我 |
[08:29] | I can’t believe you brought me to an AA meeting to meet men. | 难以置信你带我来匿名戒瘾会来认识男人 |
[08:32] | Oh, sweetie, this isn’t just any AA meeting. | 亲爱的 这可不是普通的匿名戒瘾会 |
[08:39] | Oh, my God, they’re all so pretty. | 天啊 他们都好帅 |
[08:45] | Don’t be intimidated. | 别怕 |
[08:46] | They’re just like you, but better. | 他们就跟你一样 只是更好 |
[08:50] | No kidding. | 说真的 |
[08:50] | Look at all these hot guys. | 瞧瞧那些帅哥 |
[08:52] | Yeah. Some of them are gay, | 是啊 其中一些是基佬 |
[08:53] | but they’re all fun to look at. | 但他们看起来还是很养眼的 |
[08:55] | Hey, Jill. Good to see you. | 吉尔 好啊 |
[08:57] | Hey, Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[08:58] | She’s got a husband and two lovers in this room. | 她在这房间里有一个丈夫和两个情人 |
[09:00] | I’ll let you figure out who they are. | 你自己琢磨谁是吧 |
[09:03] | Oh, this is much more fun than “What did Marjorie knit?” | 这比”玛乔丽织了什么”有趣多了 |
[09:07] | Okay, meeting time. | 好了 会议时间 |
[09:09] | Okay, little advice? You know how when we share at our meetings, | 给你个小建议 你知道我们在互助会上分享时 |
[09:12] | it’s all about honesty and vulnerability? | 重点是诚实和脆弱吗 |
[09:14] | – Yeah? – Not here. | -嗯 -这里不是 |
[09:16] | Here, you’re selling yourself. | 在这里你要自我推销 |
[09:17] | So leave out the pole dancing and the poverty. | 别提钢管舞和贫穷的事 |
[09:20] | – Got it. – And maybe don’t mention you live with your mom. | -知道了 -也别说你跟你妈妈住一起 |
[09:23] | – Okay. – And no reason to bring up those kids. | -好 -也没理由提起你的孩子们 |
[09:26] | Well, there goes my whole act. | 我这辈子都不能讲了 |
[09:29] | Maybe together we’re discovering | 也许我们一起发现了 |
[09:31] | why your pot’s all dusty. | 你的”罐子”为什么落满了灰尘 |
[09:38] | I hate it when we bicker. | 我讨厌跟你斗嘴 |
[09:40] | Me, too, but we are very good at making up. | 我也是 但我们很擅长和好 |
[09:45] | We never used to fight. | 我们之前都不吵架 |
[09:47] | Maybe me staying here is too much. | 也许我住在这里太过了 |
[09:49] | You know, I can just go back to the hotel. | 我可以回去住酒店 |
[09:51] | No, don’t be silly. I love this. | 别说傻话了 我喜欢这一切 |
[09:53] | I love being together all the time. | 我喜欢一直跟你在一起 |
[09:55] | Good answer. | 好回答 |
[09:59] | You know what I like best about you? | 你知道我最喜欢你哪一点吗 |
[10:01] | What? | 是什么 |
[10:04] | Did you just check your watch?! | 你刚是不是看表了 |
[10:06] | No. I mean, yes, but I was still listening. | 没有 我是说 是的 但我还在听啊 |
[10:09] | You have some place to go? | 你要去别的地方吗 |
[10:10] | No. I’m here and waiting to find out what you like best about me. | 不 我在这里等着得知你最喜欢我哪一点 |
[10:14] | That ship has sailed. | 已经晚了 |
[10:17] | Bonnie, come on… | 邦妮 拜托 |
[10:21] | Guess I can check my e-mails now. | 我想现在我可以看邮件了 |
[10:26] | Hi. I’m Christy. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[10:28] | I’m an alcoholic… | 我是酒瘾者 |
[10:30] | and a Capricorn. | 摩羯座 |
[10:32] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[10:38] | I’ve been sober a little more than three years. | 我戒瘾三年多了 |
[10:42] | Now I’m not addicted to anything except yoga. | 现在我只对瑜伽上瘾 |
[10:45] | But that’s okay ’cause what kind of trouble could I get into | 但那没关系 因为躺在地板上 满身大汗 |
[10:49] | lying on the floor, all sweaty, | 让身体达到极限 |
[10:51] | pushing my body to its limits? | 这样可不会惹上什么麻烦 |
[11:00] | I’m also stretching my mind. | 我也在伸展我的心灵 |
[11:02] | I’ve gone back to school. | 我回到了学校 |
[11:04] | I’m pursuing a law degree, which was scary at first | 想获得法律学位 一开始很可怕 |
[11:08] | ’cause I’m usually the oldest one in my class. | 因为我一般是班里年纪最大的 |
[11:14] | But that doesn’t stop all those hot young college guys | 但那并不能阻止那些年轻英俊的大学生 |
[11:18] | from, you know… | 你们知道的 |
[11:21] | copying off my homework. | 抄我的作业 |
[11:29] | I love fighting with you. | 我喜欢跟你吵架 |
[11:32] | I love making up. | 我喜欢和好 |
[11:35] | Are we gonna fight about this? | 我们要对此吵架吗 |
[11:36] | ‘Cause I’m gonna need an hour and some Gatorade. | 因为我需要一小时和佳得乐 |
[11:41] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都不记得我上次是什么时候 |
[11:42] | I felt this safe in a relationship. | 在恋爱中这么有安全感了 |
[11:45] | I mean, growing up in foster care, | 我是在寄养系统长大的 |
[11:47] | it’s really hard to trust people, | 真的很难信任别人 |
[11:48] | but I trust you so much. | 但我好信任你 |
[11:57] | I’m gonna tell you a secret. | 我要跟你说一个秘密 |
[12:01] | Before I had Christy… | 我生克丽丝蒂之前 |
[12:05] | I had this crazy idea that I could become a singer. | 我有个疯狂的想法 觉得我会成为歌手 |
[12:11] | I mean, I’m not talking rock star, but | 我说的不是摇滚歌星 但是 |
[12:14] | I pictured myself in a club with a piano. | 我想象自己在俱乐部弹钢琴 |
[12:23] | *Some say love* | *有人说* |
[12:29] | *It is a river* | *爱是小河* |
[12:34] | *That drowns…* | *淹没了…* |
[12:37] | I am singing, you son of a bitch! | 我在唱歌呢 你个混蛋 |
[12:45] | So, what did you think of the meeting? | 你觉得互助会怎么样 |
[12:47] | I didn’t hear a word anybody said. | 我没听到别人说的一个字 |
[12:48] | I was too busy being on my honeymoon with the guy in the brown jacket. | 我忙着跟穿棕色夹克衫的男人度蜜月 |
[12:52] | – Where’d you go? – Maui. | -你去了哪里 -毛伊岛 |
[12:54] | The hotel gave us robes with our names on ’em. | 酒店给了我们绣着我们名字的浴袍 |
[12:57] | Excuse me. Christy, right? | 抱歉 你是克丽丝蒂 对吧 |
[12:59] | – Oh, yeah. Hi. – Hi. | -是的 你好 -你好 |
[13:01] | I’m Derek. I just wanted to tell you, | 我是德里克 我想告诉你 |
[13:03] | – I really enjoyed your share. – Thanks. | -我很喜欢你的分享 -谢谢 |
[13:06] | You know, I’ve been thinking about going back to school myself, | 我自己也在想要重新去上学 |
[13:08] | so I found that really inspiring. | 所以我觉得那鼓舞人心 |
[13:10] | – I’m glad. – I’m Jill. | -我很高兴 -我是吉尔 |
[13:15] | Uh, so tell me why’d you decide to study law? | 告诉我你为什么决定要读法律 |
[13:17] | Well, before I got sober, I frequently needed a lawyer, | 我戒瘾之前 我经常需要律师 |
[13:20] | so I figured, why not cut out the middleman. | 所以我想着干脆取消中间人吧 |
[13:24] | Also, I wanted to do something worthwhile, try to help people. | 而且我想做有价值的事 帮助别人 |
[13:28] | Me, too. That’s why | 我也是 所以 |
[13:29] | I give my housekeeper Botox every Christmas. | 我每年圣诞节都给管家打肉毒杆菌 |
[13:33] | Nobody likes a wrinkly maid. | 没人喜欢有皱纹的女佣 |
[13:36] | I see. It’s terrific. | 好吧 很棒 |
[13:38] | Uh, I’ve never seen you at this meeting before, right? | 我之前没在互助会上见过你 对吧 |
[13:41] | I usually go to meetings closer to home. | 我一般去离我家更近的互助会 |
[13:43] | She lives in a nasty part of town with her mom. | 她跟她妈妈一起住在破烂的地方 |
[13:48] | Well, listen, uh, | 听着 |
[13:49] | if you haven’t already had too much coffee, | 如果你还没喝太多咖啡 |
[13:50] | – why don’t we go…? – Do you know the guy in the brown jacket? | -不如我们去 -你认识那个穿棕色夹克的人吗 |
[13:52] | – Christy wants to marry him. – Jill! | -克丽丝蒂想嫁给他 -吉尔 |
[13:54] | – Sorry, I don’t. – Hang on. | -抱歉 我不认识 -等等 |
[13:57] | – What the hell is wrong with you?! – What?! | -你什么毛病啊 -怎么了 |
[13:59] | – You’re embarrassing me in front of Eric. – It’s Derek. | -你在埃里克面前让我出丑 -是德里克 |
[14:02] | I said hang on! I thought you were gonna help me. | 我说了等等 我还以为你要帮我 |
[14:05] | Well, I’m trying, but now you’re making a scene. | 我在努力啊 但现在你就是在当众大吵大闹了 |
[14:08] | You know what? Uh, I actually have to go… | 知道吗 我其实得 |
[14:10] | call my sponsor. | 给我的互助对象打电话 |
[14:14] | Thank you so very much. | 真是谢了你了 |
[14:16] | What is your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[14:17] | I was trying to get you and Brown Jacket off to Maui. | 我是想让你和棕色夹克男去毛伊岛 |
[14:20] | Forget Brown Jacket! I had a shot at Eric. | 忘了棕色夹克男吧 我本来跟埃里克有机会 |
[14:22] | – It’s Derek. – I don’t care! | -是德里克 -我不在乎 |
[14:24] | You totally torpedoed me! | 你搞了破坏 |
[14:26] | Why didn’t you just tell him my kids have two different dads?! | 你为什么不直接告诉他我的两个孩子不是一个爹 |
[14:29] | Or that I was a stripper?! | 或者我曾是脱衣舞女 |
[14:33] | Oh, you are gonna kick yourself in a minute. | 一会儿你会后悔莫及的 |
[14:41] | Hey. How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[14:44] | Jill vag-blocked me. | 吉尔害我没能滚床单 |
[14:49] | Where’s Adam? | 亚当呢 |
[14:49] | Adam’s having a time out. | 亚当在休息 |
[14:51] | Christy, she won’t give me back my chair! | 克丽丝蒂 她不把轮椅还给我 |
[14:57] | We may have hit a rough patch. | 我们有个小矛盾 |
[14:59] | So you took away his wheelchair? | 所以你拿走了他的轮椅吗 |
[15:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:02] | I’m helping the man who can’t walk. | 我在帮不能走路的男人 |
[15:04] | Oh, sure. Take his side. | 行啊 站他那边吧 |
[15:06] | What if he has to pee? | 如果他得上厕所呢 |
[15:07] | I do! | 我是想 |
[15:10] | Marjorie’s right. You need to go to a meeting. | 玛乔丽说得对 你得去互助会 |
[15:11] | Oh, my God, enough with the meetings! | 天啊 别说互助会了 |
[15:13] | It’s not always about a meeting! | 重点并非一直都是互助会 |
[15:14] | Sometimes it’s about two people | 有时候重点是 |
[15:16] | who clearly aren’t meant to be together! | 两个显然不该在一起的人 |
[15:18] | That man is impossible to live with! | 简直没法跟他生活 |
[15:20] | He trims his nails, watches TV, | 他修剪指甲 看电视 |
[15:23] | he looks at his watch, sleeps! | 看手表 睡觉 |
[15:25] | How am I supposed to love someone like that?! | 我要怎么爱那样人 |
[15:28] | – Mom. – I know! I need a meeting! | -妈妈 -我知道 我需要去互助会 |
[15:30] | There’s a late one at St. Pat’s. I’ll drive. | 圣巴特有个晚间互助会 我来开车 |
[15:33] | That’s it. I’ve had it. | 行了 我受够了 |
[15:34] | You’re out of your freakin’ mind, okay? | 你疯了 |
[15:35] | You’re right. I know. I am. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我知道 对不起 |
[15:38] | I love you. I’ll see you in an hour. | 我爱你 一小时后见 |
[15:39] | Wait. What…? What did she just…? | 等等 她刚做了什么 |
[15:41] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么 |
[15:43] | Don’t worry. When she gets back, she’ll be a different person. | 别担心 她回来后会判若两人 |
[15:46] | She’s been three different people in the last hour! | 过去一个小时里她已经变了三次脸了 |
[15:59] | – It’s good to have you back, Bonnie. – It’s good to be back. | -你回来真是太好了 邦妮 -很高兴回来 |
[16:02] | You know I find with my Victor, | 我发现我和维克托是这样 |
[16:04] | the more meetings I go to, the better our marriage. | 我去的互助会越多 我们的婚姻就更美好 |
[16:06] | And I’m sure he appreciates your absence. | 他肯定很高兴你不在 |
[16:11] | Good to have you back, Bonnie. | 你回来真是太好了 邦妮 |
[16:14] | – You seem kind of quiet. Everything okay? – I’m fine. | -你好像有点沉默 一切还好吗 -我没事 |
[16:17] | – I’m fine, too. – No one asked you. | -我也没事 -没人问你 |
[16:18] | Hey, I went out of my way to help you meet guys, | 我想尽办法帮你认识男人 |
[16:21] | and you were nothing but ungrateful. | 但你却一点也不感激 |
[16:23] | You didn’t help me do anything. | 你根本没帮我做什么 |
[16:24] | You were jealous that Eric-Derek liked me instead of you. | 你嫉妒埃里克-德里克喜欢我而不是你 |
[16:27] | Oh, get over yourself. | 别自以为是了 |
[16:28] | Eric-Derek went after the little mouse | 埃里克-德里克去追小老鼠 |
[16:30] | ’cause he knew the big mouse was out of his league. | 是因为他知道自己追不到大老鼠 |
[16:32] | Don’t tell me what Eric-Derek was thinking. | 别告诉我埃里克-德里克的想法 |
[16:34] | You don’t know what Eric-Derek was thinking. | 你又不知道他的想法 |
[16:35] | – Now, come on, ladies. – No, let ’em punch themselves out. | -拜托 姑娘们 -别管了 让她们拌嘴吧 |
[16:39] | What kind of name is Eric-Derek? | 埃里克-德里克是什么名字 |
[16:41] | Just face it– you suck as a friend | 面对现实吧 你是个很烂的朋友 |
[16:43] | ’cause you’re threatened by other women. | 因为你会被别的女人威胁到 |
[16:44] | I am not! | 我才没有 |
[16:46] | Come on, ladies. | 拜托 姐妹们 |
[16:47] | Get my back here, right? | 帮帮我 |
[16:52] | See? They’re with me. | 瞧 她们同意我的说法 |
[16:55] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:56] | If I do have issues with women, it’s not my fault. | 如果我真的对女人有敌意 那也不是我的错 |
[16:59] | All my life, they’ve let me down. | 她们这辈子都让我失望 |
[17:00] | – Here we go. – It’s true. | -来了 -真的 |
[17:02] | My mother killed herself just when I needed her most. | 我最需要我妈时 她自杀了 |
[17:04] | My therapist married my dad. | 我的心理医生嫁给了我爸爸 |
[17:06] | And my housekeeper does a really unflattering impression of me. | 我的管家会刻薄地模仿我 |
[17:10] | What does that sound like? | 那是什么样的 |
[17:11] | Me, but Southern and stupid. | 就是我 不过像南方人 而且很蠢 |
[17:14] | Excuse me, but I never let you down. | 抱歉 但我从未让你失望过 |
[17:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:26] | You’re right. I’m sorry I let my ego get the best of me. | 你说得对 抱歉我被自我冲昏了头脑 |
[17:32] | But the thing is… | 但问题是 |
[17:32] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[17:34] | Leave out the excuses and just say you’re sorry. | 别找借口 直接说对不起 |
[17:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:44] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[17:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:48] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好了就付钱吧 |
[17:51] | Oh, don’t leave her the check, honey. She’s poor. | 别把账单给她 亲爱的 她没钱 |
[17:58] | Ugh. I just did it again, didn’t I? | 我又这样做了 对吧 |