时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh, hi. Your mom said I could hang out. | 回来了 你妈妈说我可以在这里呆着 |
[00:08] | Hang out, hang yourself, I really don’t care. | 呆着 上吊 我根本不在乎 |
[00:12] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么不顺心的 |
[00:14] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:16] | My car broke down, | 我的车坏了 |
[00:17] | and I had to walk three miles in these awful polyester pants. | 我穿着这条该死的涤沦裤走了三英里 |
[00:21] | My thighs almost started a fire. | 我的大腿都快着火了 |
[00:24] | You want me to look at the car? | 要我帮忙看下车吗 |
[00:26] | Well, I guess technically it didn’t break down. | 我想确切来说不是坏了 |
[00:30] | Technically, it ran out of gas. | 确切来说是没油了 |
[00:33] | How does that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[00:33] | There’s a gauge, there’s a light, | 车上有计量器 有提示灯 |
[00:35] | some cars go ding-ding-ding-ding-ding. | 有些车还会发出提示音 |
[00:38] | I know, I was just riding the zero. | 我知道 反正显示为0了我还在开 |
[00:41] | Help me out, is that a sober thing or a lady thing? | 说明一下 这是戒酒的原因还是女人的原因 |
[00:45] | No, it’s a Plunkett thing. | 不 这是普兰科特的原因 |
[00:47] | When my car tells me it’s out of gas, I choose not to believe it. | 我的车告诉我没油了 我选择不相信它 |
[00:52] | Wow, that’s, I don’t know what the word is for that. | 这真是 我不知道用什么词来形容 |
[00:55] | Maybe… stupid? | 愚蠢怎么样 |
[00:57] | I prefer to think of it as exciting. | 我倒觉得挺刺激 |
[00:59] | A simple trip to the grocery store | 去超市一趟 |
[01:01] | becomes a life and death adventure. | 结果成了生死历险 |
[01:04] | Yeah, I’m gonna stick with stupid. | 我还是觉得愚蠢很合适 |
[01:07] | So you need a ride somewhere? | 需要我开车送你去哪里吗 |
[01:09] | Well, I was gonna meet the girls at the bistro | 我要和闺蜜们在咖啡馆见面 |
[01:11] | and go to a meeting. | 然后去开会 |
[01:13] | I’ll take you. | 我送你 |
[01:14] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:15] | I always have plenty of gas in my car. | 我的车里总是有很多油 |
[01:19] | Coward. | 胆小鬼 |
[01:23] | So, how did this “Riding the zero” thing get started? | “显示为0了还在开”是怎么开始的 |
[01:26] | Well, first of all, you have to understand, | 首先 你得明白 |
[01:29] | I used to be really poor. | 我以前非常穷 |
[01:31] | Worse than now? | 比现在还穷吗 |
[01:31] | ‘Cause you steal toilet paper from work. | 因为你在上班的地方偷厕纸 |
[01:34] | You want to hear the story or not? | 你想不想听我的故事 |
[01:35] | Yeah, yeah, okay. Sorry. | 想 抱歉 |
[01:37] | One day, my gas tank was on empty, | 有一天 油箱没油了 |
[01:39] | but I still had to get to my job. | 但我必须去上班 |
[01:41] | So, I just ignored it and it kept going. | 所以我就无视提示 车还继续走 |
[01:44] | Eight days. It was like Hanukkah. | 走了8天 像光明节一样 |
[01:47] | You rode the zero for eight whole days? | 油箱为0 你还走了8天 |
[01:50] | Kind of makes you tingle, doesn’t it? | 令你心痒痒吧 |
[01:52] | You do know that it’s really bad for your engine. | 你知道这对引擎非常不好吧 |
[01:55] | You’re such a man. | 你真是地道的男人 |
[01:58] | How about while you’re at the meeting, | 你开会的时候 |
[01:59] | I get some gas and swing by your car, | 我去买点汽油 开到你的车那里 |
[02:01] | and put a couple of gallons in it? | 加几加仑进去怎么样 |
[02:02] | Thank you, Adam. | 谢谢你 亚当 |
[02:04] | That’s so sweet. | 你真好 |
[02:05] | My mom completely does not deserve you. | 我妈完全配不上你 |
[02:08] | You’re not wrong. | 你没说错 |
[02:13] | So listen, I need a favor. | 听着 帮我个忙 |
[02:15] | I’ve been talking with a social worker | 我和社工谈过了 |
[02:16] | about my foster care application, | 申请做养母的问题 |
[02:18] | and I’m supposed to get letters of recommendation from friends | 我需要朋友们的推荐信 |
[02:20] | saying that I’d be a good mom. | 说我会是个好妈妈 |
[02:21] | So, Marjorie, I was wondering | 玛乔丽 不知道 |
[02:23] | if you would write one for me. | 你愿不愿意为我写一封 |
[02:24] | I’d be happy to, Jill. | 我非常乐意 吉尔 |
[02:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:30] | I would also be happy to write one. | 我也非常乐意写一封 |
[02:33] | Well, we’ll see how many I need. | 看看我需要多少封 |
[02:39] | That’s a strange number. | 陌生的号码 |
[02:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:44] | Yes, this is she. | 是我 |
[02:46] | Yes, I know Christy Plunkett. | 我认识克丽丝蒂·普兰科特 |
[02:49] | Oh, my God, is she all right? | 我的天 她还好吗 |
[02:51] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[02:55] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好的 我马上来 |
[02:58] | That was the hospital. | 医院打来的 |
[02:59] | Christy was in a car accident. | 克丽丝蒂出了车祸 |
[03:00] | – What?! – Is she okay? | -什么 -她还好吗 |
[03:02] | – I don’t know. – Come on, I’ll drive. | -我不知道 -快 我开车 |
[03:03] | Why didn’t they call me? | 他们为什么没打我的电话 |
[03:05] | Check your phone, maybe it went to voice mail. | 看下电话 可能是语音留言 |
[03:07] | No, nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[03:08] | Oh God, what if she has amnesia and forgot I’m her mother? | 老天 万一她失忆 忘了我是她妈怎么办 |
[03:11] | Then there’s a silver lining. | 那就是祸兮福之所倚 |
[03:35] | I’m looking for Christy Plunkett. | 我找克丽丝蒂·普兰科特 |
[03:37] | She was in a car accident. | 她出了车祸 |
[03:39] | Yes, she’s here. Are you Marjorie Sponsor? | 她在这里 你是玛乔丽·斯旁瑟[互助对象]吗 |
[03:43] | Actually that’s me, uh, Marjorie Armstrong-Perugian. | 是我 玛乔丽·阿姆斯特朗·佩鲁吉恩 |
[03:47] | You took Victor’s name? | 你跟了维克托的姓吗 |
[03:48] | Not now. | 不是时候 |
[03:50] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[03:52] | You’ll have to talk to a doctor. | 你得去问医生 |
[03:53] | Excuse me, I’m her mother. | 打扰下 我是她妈妈 |
[03:54] | Why wasn’t I called? | 为什么没打我的电话 |
[03:56] | The EMT’s checked her phone, | 急救人员查了她的电话 |
[03:57] | and Marjorie Sponsor is her emergency contact. | 玛乔丽·斯旁瑟是紧急联系人 |
[04:01] | Here’s your visitor’s pass. | 这是访客证 |
[04:02] | Seriously?! | 真的吗 |
[04:03] | She gets to go in and I don’t? | 她能进去我不能 |
[04:05] | I’m only authorized to admit the person that’s on my log. | 我只有权让我记录里有的人进去 |
[04:07] | This is crazy. I’m her mother. | 真是疯了 我是她妈 |
[04:10] | Not everyone likes their mother. | 不是所有人都喜欢自己亲妈的 |
[04:16] | Oh sweetie, I’m so glad you’re okay. | 亲爱的 我真高兴你没事 |
[04:19] | Get out of my way, this is police business. | 让开 警察办案 |
[04:22] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[04:25] | – Hi, Mom. – Are you okay? | -妈 -你还好吗 |
[04:27] | The doctor said I have a concussion, but I’ll be fine. | 医生说我脑震荡 但不会有事的 |
[04:30] | Oh, honey, I’m so relieved, I was terrified. | 亲爱的 我真是松了口气 我吓死了 |
[04:32] | One question, why is Marjorie your emergency contact? | 问个问题 为什么玛乔丽是你的紧急联系人 |
[04:36] | What? | 什么 |
[04:37] | Bonnie, this is not the time. | 邦妮 现在不是时候 |
[04:39] | You’re right, you’re right. | 你是对的 你是对的 |
[04:40] | The important thing is that you’re okay. | 重点是你没事 |
[04:43] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[04:44] | It’s all kind of fuzzy. | 印象有些模糊了 |
[04:45] | I was going to the bistro and this car came out of nowhere. | 我准备去咖啡馆 突然冲出来一辆车 |
[04:48] | It’s just weird that the hospital didn’t call me. | 医院没打我电话真是奇怪 |
[04:51] | Am I in your phone as “Bonnie” Or “Mom”? | 你把我在电话里存的是”邦妮”还是”妈” |
[04:54] | Great, you’re all here. | 太好了 你们都来了 |
[04:56] | Christy’s CT scan was clear so she can go home. | 克丽丝蒂的扫描结果没事 可以回家了 |
[04:59] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[04:59] | But she’ll need rest | 但她需要休息 |
[05:00] | and somebody’s got to keep an eye on her. | 得有人照顾她 |
[05:02] | That would be me, her mother. | 我来照顾 我是她妈 |
[05:04] | And while I may not be her emergency contact, | 虽说我不是她的紧急联系人 |
[05:06] | I will not leave her side until she’s completely recovered. | 但在她完全康复前 我不会离开她的 |
[05:10] | Thanks, Mom. How’s Adam? | 谢谢你 妈 亚当好吗 |
[05:13] | He’s fine. Why? | 他很好 怎么了 |
[05:15] | – He was driving the car. – What? | -开车的是他 -什么 |
[05:17] | – Oh, no. – You didn’t know that? | -不 -你不知道吗 |
[05:19] | No, Wendy, I didn’t know that ’cause nobody called me! | 温蒂 我不知道 因为没人打我电话 |
[05:23] | He’s just down the hall. | 他在走廊尽头 |
[05:26] | Go. | 快去 |
[05:27] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:28] | I’m surrounded by doctors and nurses. | 我身边全是医生护士 |
[05:30] | I’m safer here than I am at home. | 我比在家还安全 |
[05:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:35] | I always forget you have a job. | 我总是忘记你有工作 |
[05:42] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 我的天 你还好吗 |
[05:45] | I’ve been better. How’s Christy? | 不大好 克丽丝蒂怎么样 |
[05:47] | She’s gonna be fine. What happened? | 她会好起来的 出什么事了 |
[05:49] | Guy came out of nowhere, I never saw him. | 有个人突然冲出来 我没看到 |
[05:51] | Did you break your arm? | 你摔断了手臂吗 |
[05:52] | No, I just dislocated it. | 没有 只是脱臼了 |
[05:55] | Oh, look who finally showed up. | 瞧瞧谁终于出现了 |
[05:58] | Danielle? What are you doing… | 丹妮尔 你怎么来了 |
[05:59] | What is your ex-wife doing here? | 你前妻在这里干什么 |
[06:01] | I’m his emergency contact. | 我是他的紧急联系人 |
[06:03] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[06:05] | Don’t be upset. | 别生气 |
[06:06] | I’m sure he just never got around to changing it. | 他肯定只是没时间改掉 |
[06:09] | I’m probably still the voice on his answering machine. | 他的答录机里的声音可能还是我的呢 |
[06:12] | You told me that was your mother. | 你跟我说那是你妈妈 |
[06:13] | – Um… can I have my soda? – Yeah. | -我能喝苏打水吗 -嗯 |
[06:17] | I’ll give it to him. | 我来给他 |
[06:21] | I just talked to your doctor. | 我刚跟你医生聊过了 |
[06:22] | He said they’re sending you home soon. | 他说你很快就能回家了 |
[06:24] | Great, you’ll come home with me. | 太棒了 你跟我回家吧 |
[06:26] | – Babe, I’m gonna need to go back to my place. – Why? | -亲爱的 我得回我家 -为什么 |
[06:28] | I’m down to one working limb here. | 我全身只剩一条能用的手臂了 |
[06:30] | I can’t even take a shower in your apartment. | 我在你的公寓里都没法洗澡 |
[06:32] | Now, will you be able to stay with him? He’s gonna need help. | 你可以陪着他吗 他需要帮助 |
[06:36] | – Damn. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[06:37] | I-I’ve got to take care of Christy. | 我得照顾克丽丝蒂 |
[06:39] | Aw, aren’t you a good mom? | 你真是个好妈妈 |
[06:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:45] | D-Don’t worry, I will take care of this big lug, | 别担心 我会照顾这个大笨蛋 |
[06:48] | get him back into fighting shape. | 帮他恢复健康 |
[06:52] | Is that cool with you? | 你没意见吧 |
[06:55] | That your ex-wife is gonna take care of you? | 你前妻要照顾你吗 |
[06:57] | I’m super-duper. | 我完全没意见 |
[07:00] | And you were so sure she was gonna flip out. | 你还很肯定她会疯掉呢 |
[07:03] | Isn’t he silly? It’s… | 他很蠢吧 |
[07:14] | You all done? | 你吃完了吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:17] | Oh, you didn’t eat a lot. | 你吃得不多 |
[07:18] | You feeling okay? | 没事吧 |
[07:20] | I have a headache, I’m nauseous | 我头疼 恶心 |
[07:22] | and I don’t remember much. | 记性不好 |
[07:24] | So, kind of like I’m 20 again. | 我好像又回到20岁了 |
[07:28] | But I’m alone in a bed I recognize, so that’s good news. | 但我一个人在我认识的床上 所以这是个好消息 |
[07:33] | God, that must’ve been so scary for you. | 天啊 那对你来说一定很恐怖 |
[07:36] | It was. | 是啊 |
[07:37] | When I was in the ambulance, | 我在救护车里时 |
[07:38] | I kept thinking about all the things I’ve never done, | 一直想着我没做过的事 |
[07:41] | all the places I’ve never been. | 我没去过的地方 |
[07:43] | Europe? | 欧洲吗 |
[07:44] | Actually, Orlando. | 其实是奥兰多 |
[07:51] | All right, the doctor said I’m supposed to ask you | 好吧 医生说我该问你 |
[07:52] | these questions to make sure you’re recovering from the concussion. | 这些问题 确保你的脑震荡恢复了 |
[07:56] | Now… what is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[07:59] | Christy Jolene Plunkett. | 克丽丝蒂·乔琳·普兰科特 |
[08:01] | Okay. What is the name of this place? | 好 这地方叫什么 |
[08:07] | Earth? | 地球 |
[08:09] | I’ll accept that. | 我接受 |
[08:11] | What day of the week is it? | 今天是星期几 |
[08:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:13] | I don’t, either. | 我也是 |
[08:15] | And the final question, | 最后一个问题 |
[08:17] | why the hell aren’t I your emergency contact?! | 我为什么不是你的紧急联系人 |
[08:21] | What? | 什么 |
[08:22] | You programmed Marjorie into your phone. | 你填的是玛乔丽的电话号码 |
[08:24] | I don’t remember your giant head poking out of her patooch. | 我可不记得你的大头是她生出来的 |
[08:29] | I changed it when you relapsed, | 你复吸时我就改掉了 |
[08:31] | and I guess I never got around to changing it back. | 我想我没抽出时间来改回去 |
[08:33] | Oh. So it used to be me? | 之前是我吗 |
[08:36] | Well… Oh! | 这个嘛 |
[08:39] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[08:40] | I am great in an emergency. | 我很会处理紧急事件的 |
[08:42] | I’ll change it, I’ll change it. | 我会改掉的 |
[08:43] | No, I don’t want you to change it | 不 我不希望是因为我逼你 |
[08:45] | ’cause I made you. | 你才改掉的 |
[08:45] | I want you to change it ’cause you trust me. | 我希望是因为你信任我 |
[08:50] | I totally trust you. | 我很信任你 |
[08:53] | Good, ’cause I’m not the person I used to be. | 很好 因为我跟过去不一样了 |
[08:56] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[08:57] | And if the people who used to know me | 如果之前认识我的人 |
[08:59] | weren’t all dead or in jail, they’d be amazed. | 还没死或者没进监狱 他们会很惊讶的 |
[09:03] | And yet you’re alive and walk free. | 但你还活着 很自由 |
[09:07] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[09:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:12] | All right then, I’m gonna give Adam a call | 好吧 我要给亚当打个电话 |
[09:14] | and see how he’s doing. | 看看他怎么样了 |
[09:15] | Please tell him I’m sorry. | 请告诉他我很抱歉 |
[09:17] | None of this would’ve happened if I had put gas in my car. | 如果我给车加油了 这一切都不会发生 |
[09:20] | Ah, riding the zero. | 油箱显示为0了还在开车啊 |
[09:23] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[09:24] | How many days you get? | 你开了几天 |
[09:26] | Four. | 四天 |
[09:27] | Respect. | 了不起 |
[09:30] | Hey, remember when we drove that old Buick Skylark | 记得我们开着油箱里一滴油都没有的 |
[09:32] | from Denver to Salt Lake with nothing in the tank? | 老款别克云雀 从丹佛开到了盐湖城吗 |
[09:34] | Well, to be fair, we were going down a mountain. | 公平来说 我们当时是在下山 |
[09:37] | Mountain my ass, it was a miracle. | 山你个头 那是个奇迹 |
[09:53] | Adam’s phone. | 亚当的电话 |
[09:56] | Danielle. | 丹妮尔 |
[09:57] | Could I please speak with Adam on Adam’s phone? | 我是给亚当打电话的 能让我和亚当说话吗 |
[10:02] | Oh, Adam was right, you really are a hoot. | 亚当没说错 你真逗 |
[10:06] | Uh, unfortunately, he’s sleeping right now. | 很不幸 他现在睡着了 |
[10:08] | Uh-huh. So, you gonna head out? | 好吧 你要走了吗 |
[10:11] | No, we decided that I should stay tonight, you know, | 不 我们决定我今晚该留下 |
[10:13] | in case he needs help using the bathroom or bathing. | 免得他需要帮忙上厕所或者洗澡 |
[10:16] | Bathing? | 洗澡 |
[10:17] | He had a car accident, he didn’t fall in a mud puddle. | 他是出了车祸 不是摔进了泥坑 |
[10:22] | Bonnie, I’m sleeping on the couch, | 邦妮 我在沙发上睡 |
[10:24] | you have nothing to worry about. | 你没什么好担心 |
[10:26] | Oh sweetie, I wasn’t worried. | 亲爱的 我才没担心 |
[10:28] | Oh, good. Bye-bye. | 真好 再见 |
[10:29] | Wait, I… | 等等 我 |
[10:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:34] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:41] | – Mom? – Oops. I’m here, baby! | -妈妈 -糟糕 我在 亲爱的 |
[11:00] | Hey there, sleepyhead. | 你好啊 瞌睡虫 |
[11:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[11:04] | Just taking care of you while your mom | 只是来照顾你 让你妈妈 |
[11:05] | pees a circle around her boyfriend. | 在她男友周围尿一圈宣示领地 |
[11:08] | What? | 什么 |
[11:09] | Okay. Now, I’ve got some concussion questions I’m supposed to ask you. | 我要问你一些脑震荡的问题 |
[11:13] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:17] | Christy Jolene Plunkett. | 克丽丝蒂·乔琳·普兰科特 |
[11:19] | Your middle name’s Jolene? | 你的中间名是乔琳吗 |
[11:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:21] | Then why the hell do you go by Christy? | 你为什么要用克丽丝蒂这名字 |
[11:23] | ‘Cause Jolene’s stupid. | 因为乔琳很蠢 |
[11:26] | Oh, well I guess my dead grandma’s name is stupid then. | 看来我去世祖母的名字很蠢了 |
[11:31] | Wait, where’s my mom? | 等等 我妈妈呢 |
[11:32] | Hey! I’m asking the questions here. | 问题是由我来问的 |
[11:36] | What is the name of this place? | 这地方叫什么 |
[11:39] | Orlando. | 奥兰多 |
[11:42] | So now, where’s my mom? | 我妈妈呢 |
[11:44] | She’s at Adam’s. She asked me to fill in, | 她在亚当家 她让我来顶替 |
[11:46] | which is great, because it gives me a chance | 这很棒 因为我有机会 |
[11:47] | to use what I’m learning in my mommy classes. | 用上我在妈妈培训班中学到的东西了 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:55] | I don’t think I like your tone. | 我不喜欢你的语气 |
[11:59] | I’m sorry, I just meant that… | 抱歉 我只是说 |
[12:00] | I know what you meant. | 我知道你的意思 |
[12:03] | You still don’t think I’d be a good mother. | 你还是觉得我不会成为好妈妈 |
[12:05] | No, I’m just kind of waking up. | 不 我刚醒来 |
[12:07] | I can read between the lines. | 我看得出你话里有话 |
[12:09] | What lines? | 什么话 |
[12:10] | The lines we draw when we hurt each other! | 我们伤害彼此时划下的界限 |
[12:15] | I think I might be in danger. | 我觉得我也许有危险 |
[12:24] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[12:25] | It’s open! | 门是开的 |
[12:27] | That’s when you had that stupid | 就是在那时候你留了愚蠢的 |
[12:30] | Smokey and the Bandit mustache. | 《横冲直撞斗飞车》里的胡子 |
[12:32] | That was a Magnum mustache and you loved it. | 那是《夏威夷神探》里的胡子 而且你很喜欢 |
[12:36] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[12:37] | Ah, am I interrupting happy hour? | 我打扰了你们的快乐时光吗 |
[12:39] | Oh, no, we’ll just keep drinking. | 没有 我们会继续喝 |
[12:43] | Danielle made martinis. | 丹妮尔调了马丁尼酒 |
[12:46] | I took a pain pill, they say you shouldn’t mix them with alcohol, | 我吃了一片止痛药 他们说之后不该喝酒 |
[12:49] | but they were wrong. | 但他们错了 |
[12:52] | Hey, I know I can’t get you one of these, | 我知道我不能给你倒一杯酒 |
[12:54] | but would you like something non-alcoholic, | 但你想喝无酒精饮料吗 |
[12:56] | like, maybe a juice box? | 比如说一盒果汁 |
[13:01] | No. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:02] | I just came to see my boyfriend. | 我只是来看我男友的 |
[13:05] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:12] | So I’m assuming you’re feeling better. | 我想你感觉好些了 |
[13:15] | Oh yeah. I took a nap | 是啊 我睡了个午觉 |
[13:16] | and then Danielle gave me a sponge bath. | 然后丹妮尔帮我海绵擦浴了 |
[13:20] | All of you? | 全身吗 |
[13:21] | Oh, relax, I mean, it’s not like there’s anything there that I haven’t already seen. | 别紧张 我以前又不是没看过 |
[13:25] | It’s not seeing it I’m worried about, it’s polishing it. | 我担心的不是看见 而是翻来覆去地擦 |
[13:31] | – Not funny. – Not funny. | -不好笑 -不好笑 |
[13:34] | Listen, if you have to get back to your daughter, | 如果你得回到你女儿身边 |
[13:36] | everything’s under control here. | 这里的一切都在控制之中 |
[13:37] | One of my friends is watching her, I can hang for a while. | 我的一个朋友在照看她 我可以待一会 |
[13:41] | Hey, I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[13:43] | Why don’t you two give each other a sponge bob… | 不如你俩给对方海绵擦浴 |
[13:49] | …and I’ll watch. | 我来围观 |
[14:00] | This is one terrific sandwich. | 这三明治真好吃 |
[14:03] | This is the kind of sandwich that would make | 这种三明治会让任何成年人 |
[14:05] | any adult or child feel very, very loved. | 或者孩子感觉到浓厚的爱意 |
[14:09] | Give me a break, it’s grilled cheese. | 得了吧 只是烤奶酪而已 |
[14:12] | Oh, okay, that answers one of my questions. | 好吧 这回答了我的一个问题 |
[14:19] | Come on, Jill, I didn’t mean to upset you. | 拜托 吉尔 我不想惹你生气的 |
[14:21] | I was just mad ’cause my mom left. | 我只是很生气我妈妈走了 |
[14:24] | And now I realize I’m better off. | 现在我意识到我这样更好了 |
[14:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah. You think she would’ve | 是啊 你觉得她会 |
[14:30] | made me a grilled cheese sandwich | 给我做烤奶酪三明治 |
[14:32] | then let me watch her play Candy Crush? | 然后让我看她玩《糖果战争》吗 |
[14:37] | Thank you, Christy Jo. | 谢谢你 克丽丝蒂·乔 |
[14:39] | I guess I’m a little extra vulnerable right now. | 我想我现在有点太脆弱 |
[14:42] | This foster process is kind of grueling. | 领养孩子的过程让我很累 |
[14:44] | So many hoops to jump through. | 要走好多流程 |
[14:46] | It’s, like, give me the damn kid, you dimwits. | 我就想说 把孩子给我 你们这群笨蛋 |
[14:50] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[14:52] | I mean, here I am, recovering from a head injury, | 我是说 我头部受伤了 正在恢复 |
[14:55] | and you’re the one having a tough time. | 而你才是那个过得很苦的人 |
[14:57] | Right? | 对吧 |
[15:01] | You comfy? Do you need anything? | 你舒服吗 需要什么吗 |
[15:03] | I am a little cold. | 我有点冷 |
[15:04] | Really? I’m warm. | 真的吗 我很暖和 |
[15:05] | I’ll open the window. | 我来开窗 |
[15:27] | If you’re looking for your drink, I moved it over there. | 如果你在找你的酒 我把它挪去了那边 |
[15:31] | How thoughtful. | 真贴心 |
[15:34] | Oh, I see we lost Adam. | 看来亚当睡了 |
[15:35] | Yeah, opiates and alcohol will do that to a person. | 是啊 鸦片和酒精会让人昏昏欲睡 |
[15:38] | Not me or Keith Richards, but we’re gifted that way. | 我和基思·理查兹不会 但我们是有天赋 |
[15:46] | You can run along now, I’ll put him to bed. | 你现在可以走了 我扶他上床睡觉 |
[15:48] | No, I promised him I’d stay and I would never break a promise. | 不 我跟他保证我会留下 我不会不守诺言 |
[15:51] | Uh-huh. | 好吧 |
[15:53] | Unless it was a marriage vow. | 除非是婚誓 |
[15:59] | So that’s how you’re gonna play it? | 你打算这样玩吗 |
[16:01] | I’ll play it any way you want. | 你想怎么玩我都奉陪 |
[16:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | You realize that whoever wins this gets him. | 你意识到赢的人会得到他这种货吧 |
[16:28] | Jill, I appreciate your help, | 吉尔 感谢你的帮助 |
[16:30] | but I can go to the bathroom by myself. | 但我可以自己去卫生间 |
[16:33] | Don’t forget to wash your hands. | 别忘了洗手 |
[16:35] | I got it! | 知道了 |
[16:40] | Christy, I’m worried. | 克丽丝蒂 我很担心 |
[16:41] | About what? | 担心什么 |
[16:43] | I’m not sure I’m cut out to be a mother. | 我不确定我是做妈妈的料 |
[16:45] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这样说 |
[16:47] | It’s just that I’ve been here all day | 就是我在这里照顾了你 |
[16:49] | taking care of you, and frankly, it’s kind of tedious. | 一整天 说实话 有点乏味 |
[16:55] | And a little icky. | 还有点烦人 |
[16:59] | Trust me, you’re overthinking it. | 相信我 你想多了 |
[17:00] | Hands. | 洗手 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | People make parenting seem so fulfilling. | 人们把为人父母说得很充实 |
[17:08] | What people are you talking about? | 你说的是那些人 |
[17:11] | Facebook people, | 脸书上的人 |
[17:14] | Instagram people, | 照片分享网上的人 |
[17:17] | Kelly Ripa. | 凯莉·蕾帕 |
[17:20] | Well, no one’s gonna post a video of their kid | 没人会发布自家孩子用手指 |
[17:22] | finger-painting with dog poop. | 蘸着狗屎画画的视频 |
[17:25] | Does that happen? | 会有这种事吗 |
[17:28] | It’s most of what happens. | 大部分时间就会发生这种事 |
[17:31] | Then why do people do it? | 那人们为什么要养孩子 |
[17:33] | This might be the concussion talking, | 这也许是因为我脑震荡了 |
[17:35] | but… ’cause it’s worth it. | 但 因为这值得 |
[17:38] | It’s 60% hard work, 40% joy– | 这是60%的苦差事 40%的欢乐 |
[17:41] | your numbers may vary– but… | 你的数字也许不一样 但是 |
[17:44] | it makes you feel like your life’s worth something. | 这让你觉得你的生命有所价值 |
[17:47] | So you really think I can do this? | 你真觉得我可以吗 |
[17:50] | I know you can do it. | 我知道你可以的 |
[17:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:53] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:55] | Now get some rest. | 现在休息吧 |
[17:59] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[18:00] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:01] | Leave the light on. | 别关灯 |
[18:04] | How about I leave the hall light on | 我把走廊的灯打开 |
[18:05] | and keep the door open a crack? | 然后留一道门缝怎么样 |
[18:07] | Deal. | 成交 |
[18:13] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[18:15] | I’m gonna make a great mom. | 我会是个很棒的妈妈的 |
[18:20] | – You comfy? – Mm-hmm. | -你舒服吗 -嗯 |
[18:22] | You have enough pillows? | 枕头够吗 |
[18:24] | Yep. | 是的 |
[18:25] | You love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[18:26] | I do. | 爱 |
[18:27] | Then why am I not your emergency contact?! | 那你的紧急联系人为什么不是我 |
[18:43] | Okay, Danielle, here’s the deal. | 好 丹妮尔 是这样的 |
[18:46] | I’m going to hire someone to take care of Adam. | 我要雇一个人来照顾亚当 |
[18:48] | Ideally, a large Filipino man. | 最好是个魁梧的菲律宾男人 |
[18:51] | Are you really so threatened | 你觉得受到了如此大的威胁 |
[18:52] | that you’d rather have a stranger tending to him? | 以至于你宁愿让陌生人照顾他吗 |
[18:55] | I’m not threatened. You’re threatened. | 我没有觉得受到威胁 是你觉得 |
[18:57] | Why would I be threatened? | 我为什么觉得受到了威胁 |
[18:58] | Because I’m threatening you. | 因为我威胁了你 |
[19:02] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[19:05] | You don’t want to do that. | 你可不想那样做 |
[19:06] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Adam told me you were in the Army a million years ago, | 行了 亚当告诉我你很久之前是军队的 |
[19:10] | so I’m sure you’re really great at making a bed. | 你肯定很会铺床 |
[19:14] | But I have been beating snot out of people since grade school | 但我从小学开始就一直把人打得屁滚尿流 |
[19:16] | and I’m really in the mood | 我真的很想 |
[19:18] | to beat the snot… | 把你打得… |
[19:26] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么 |
[19:29] | You two girls getting along out there? | 你俩还处得来吧 |