时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Can I just say | 我能说 |
[00:05] | what a miracle duct tape is? | 胶带有多么神奇吗 |
[00:07] | It is literally holding this building together. | 整栋楼都是靠它固定住的 |
[00:12] | Why do you even bother with that toolbox? | 你何必带上工具箱呢 |
[00:14] | Well, ’cause I need scissors to cut the tape. | 因为我需要剪刀剪胶带 |
[00:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[00:19] | Filling out law school applications. | 填法学院申请表 |
[00:21] | Stanford? Oh, honey. | 斯坦福大学 亲爱的 |
[00:23] | This is you thinking you had a shot | 这又像上次你以为 |
[00:24] | with Matt Dillon all over again. | 演员马特·狄龙看上了你一样 |
[00:28] | Hey, we had some serious eye contact at the supermarket. | 我们在超市对视了很久 |
[00:31] | He was memorizing your face for the police report. | 他那是为了记住你的样貌 好向警察报案 |
[00:36] | Well, I’m not actually applying to Stanford. | 我不是真的要申请斯坦福大学 |
[00:38] | I just picked up the brochure | 我拿这份小册子 |
[00:40] | to make the other applications nervous. | 只是为了让别的申请人紧张 |
[00:42] | Well, why not send it in? | 为什么不申请呢 |
[00:44] | Maybe they have a quota | 也许他们为 |
[00:45] | for bitter, lonely, middle-aged alcoholics. | 痛苦孤独的中年酒鬼设置了配额 |
[00:49] | We can hope. | 但愿吧 |
[00:51] | But meanwhile, each application ends up costing like $200. | 但是与此同时 每份申请表要花两百元 |
[00:55] | And everyone applies to at least three or four schools. | 每个人至少都申请了三到四所学校 |
[00:58] | – Oh. – “Oh”? | -哦 -“哦” |
[01:00] | What’s that supposed to mean? I shouldn’t apply to law school? | 你什么意思 我不该申请法学院吗 |
[01:02] | I’m not gonna get anywhere, so why even bother? | 反正我哪也上不了 何必白费力气 |
[01:05] | All I said was, “Oh.” | 我只说了个”哦” |
[01:07] | Sometimes I forget how much craziness | 有时候我忘记了 |
[01:08] | you’re lugging around in that coconut. | 你这椰子脑瓜有多疯狂 |
[01:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:15] | This is stressful. | 我压力很大 |
[01:17] | Maybe I should just pick one school and pray I get accepted. | 也许我应该只选一所学校 祈祷能被录取 |
[01:20] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[01:21] | This is your future. | 这是你的未来 |
[01:22] | Don’t cheap out. | 别在这上面省钱 |
[01:23] | We’ll just cut back on some extravagances. | 我们只用减少铺张浪费就行了 |
[01:26] | What extravagances? | 什么铺张浪费 |
[01:28] | Yesterday I had to sew a poorly located hole in my underwear. | 昨天我不得不缝了内裤上一个位置尴尬的洞 |
[01:33] | Well… | 那么 |
[01:34] | okay, how about those fancy crackers you buy? | 好 你买的高档饼干怎么说 |
[01:37] | Again, Ritz Crackers are not fancy. | 再说一次 乐芝饼干不高档 |
[01:41] | You’re just fooled by the name. | 你只是被名字骗了[丽兹酒店] |
[01:43] | Well, there’s got to be something. | 一定能省点钱出来 |
[01:45] | What’s our biggest bill? | 我们最大的开销是什么 |
[01:48] | Probably cable and Internet. | 大概是有线电视和网络吧 |
[01:49] | We’re not stealing cable? What has happened to us? | 我们没偷有线信号吗 我们怎么了 |
[01:53] | We became better people and that’s very expensive. | 我们变成了更好的人 那花销很大 |
[01:56] | Okay, well, let’s give up cable and Internet for a few months. | 好吧 那我们断几个月有线电视和网络 |
[02:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:02] | You’d do that for me? | 你愿意为我那样做吗 |
[02:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:07] | Now I can apply to all of them. | 现在我能申请所有学校了 |
[02:10] | Even Stanford? | 甚至斯坦福大学吗 |
[02:11] | Ugh. I don’t think so. | 还是算了 |
[02:13] | Why set myself up for getting my heart broken? | 我为什么要给自己找伤心呢 |
[02:15] | Well, if you change your mind | 如果你改变了主意 |
[02:17] | and your heart does break, | 并且真伤了心 |
[02:19] | duct tape. | 妈有胶带 |
[02:38] | I’m just saying, I’ve now given up pot, | 我现在戒掉了大麻 |
[02:40] | pills, cocaine, alcohol | 药物 可卡因 酒精 |
[02:42] | and most illegal activities, | 以及大部分非法活动 |
[02:44] | but nothing has kicked my ass like quitting the Internet. | 但是没什么比戒网更难受 |
[02:48] | No Facebook. No Twitter. | 没脸书 没推特 |
[02:51] | My 36 followers are probably worried sick about me. | 我的三十六个粉丝现在肯定担心死我了 |
[02:55] | But que sera. | 但顺其自然吧 |
[02:57] | I’m doing this for my daughter | 我这样做是为了女儿 |
[02:59] | because sobriety has transformed me | 因为戒瘾让我成为了 |
[03:01] | into a thoughtful, generous, deeply empathic being. | 贴心 慷慨 富有同情心的人 |
[03:04] | Not to mention humble. | 还有谦虚 |
[03:06] | I was too humble to say it, so thank you. | 我太谦虚了不好意思说 谢谢你 |
[03:09] | Thank you all. | 谢谢你们大家 |
[03:13] | Would anyone else like to share? | 还有人想分享吗 |
[03:15] | I’ll go. | 我来 |
[03:16] | Hi, I’m Natasha and I’m an alcoholic. | 我是娜塔莎 我是个酒鬼 |
[03:18] | Hi, Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[03:20] | I got to tell you guys, since I started | 我必须告诉你们 自从我开始 |
[03:22] | taking sobriety seriously, great things keep happening. | 认真戒瘾以后 好事一直不断 |
[03:26] | I got a job. | 我找到了工作 |
[03:27] | I got an apartment. | 找到了公寓 |
[03:29] | I got my daughter back. | 接回了我女儿 |
[03:30] | And then last night, I met this guy, | 然后昨晚 我遇到了一个男人 |
[03:33] | and I told him I’m a songwriter, and guess what. | 我告诉他我是创作歌手 你们猜怎么着 |
[03:35] | It turns out he’s a big deal in the music business | 原来他是个音乐界大佬 |
[03:38] | and wants to help me. | 想要帮助我 |
[03:39] | How unbelievable is that? | 多么难以置信啊 |
[03:41] | Entirely unbelievable. | 完全信不了 |
[03:42] | Anyway, he says he’s gonna listen to my demo | 总之 他说他会听我的小样 |
[03:45] | and get right back to me. | 然后回复我 |
[03:46] | She can’t be this naive. | 她不会这么单纯吧 |
[03:48] | And if he likes it, he’s gonna fly me down to L.A. | 如果他喜欢的话 他会请我周末 |
[03:50] | for the weekend to lay down some tracks. | 飞去洛杉矶采录几首歌 |
[03:53] | Something’s gonna get laid down, but it ain’t tracks. | 被采的恐怕是花 不是歌 |
[03:55] | I get it. You’re skeptical. | 我明白 你很多疑 |
[04:00] | Without Internet, it’s like | 没了网络 |
[04:01] | I’m much more aware of the people around me | 我更加注意周围的人 |
[04:04] | and I must say, | 我必须说 |
[04:06] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[04:09] | On behalf of the people around you, right back at you. | 我代表你周围的人说 我们也一样 |
[04:14] | I’m worried about Jill. | 我担心吉尔 |
[04:16] | Has anyone heard from her? | 有谁有她的消息吗 |
[04:18] | I texted her to see if she was going to the meeting today, | 我给她发短信问她来不来今天的互助会 |
[04:20] | but she said she was busy. | 但她说她有事 |
[04:21] | She blew me off, too. | 她也回绝了我 |
[04:22] | Well, that doesn’t prove anything. | 那证明不了什么 |
[04:25] | Ever since Emily moved back with Natasha, | 自从艾米莉搬去和娜塔莎住以后 |
[04:27] | Jill hasn’t been herself. | 吉尔就不在状态 |
[04:28] | Are you referring to the 800 pounds she’s packed on? | 你说的是她长的八百磅赘肉吗 |
[04:32] | Don’t be mean. | 别太刻薄 |
[04:33] | It’s not mean when I say it behind her back. | 在她背后说不算刻薄 |
[04:36] | Wendy, would you rather I say horrible things | 温蒂 你希望我当面还是背后 |
[04:38] | to you or behind your back? | 说你坏话 |
[04:39] | I’d rather you didn’t say anything. | 我希望你永远别说 |
[04:41] | Come on. Pick one, stupid. | 拜托 选一个 傻子 |
[04:45] | Behind my back. | 背后说 |
[04:46] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[04:48] | A friend of ours is in a tough situation | 我们的一个朋友身处困境 |
[04:51] | and we have to be patient, caring and supportive. | 我们必须对她耐心 关心和支持 |
[04:56] | Oh, dear Lord. | 老天啊 |
[05:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has entered the building. | 女士们先生们 猫王进来了 |
[05:07] | What do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[05:12] | Very striking. | 很醒目 |
[05:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:15] | Is this why you couldn’t make the meeting? | 这就是你不来互助会的原因吗 |
[05:17] | Yeah, but it’s okay. | 是的 但没关系 |
[05:19] | All the stuff I would’ve said in the meeting, | 我把在互助会上说的话 |
[05:20] | I said to my stylist. | 都说给造型师听了 |
[05:23] | It’s not the same thing. | 这不一样 |
[05:24] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[05:25] | Weird to talk about yourself | 抒发完自己 |
[05:26] | and no one claps when you’re done. | 没人鼓掌真奇怪 |
[05:30] | Jill, you need to keep going to meetings. | 吉尔 你得继续去互助会 |
[05:32] | I know, but I thought since I got sober, | 我知道 但我想着既然我戒瘾了 |
[05:34] | my life’s supposed to get bigger and bigger. | 我就要活得越来越广阔 |
[05:36] | Don’t. | 别 |
[05:44] | You know, I can’t remember the last time | 知道吗 我不记得我上次 |
[05:46] | I read something printed on paper. | 看纸质读物是什么时候了 |
[05:49] | – It’s weird, right? – Yeah. | -很奇怪 是吧 -是的 |
[05:50] | I keep trying to make it bigger, but nothing happens. | 我一直想放大 但没反应 |
[05:53] | Well, I’m enjoying being unplugged. | 我喜欢没网络的感觉 |
[05:55] | No more friends on Facebook | 没有脸书上的好友 |
[05:57] | rubbing my nose in their fancy vacations. | 用华丽的度假刺激我 |
[06:00] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:00] | Then you think about driving to their house, | 然后你就想开车去他们家 |
[06:02] | breaking in and stealing all their stuff. | 闯进去 偷走他们的所有东西 |
[06:07] | No? | 不想吗 |
[06:08] | No. | 不想 |
[06:11] | Ooh, be right back. | 马上回来 |
[06:14] | Holy crap. | 该死 |
[06:15] | She’s the one who stole my iPod when I went to Reno. | 我去里诺时 是她偷了我的iPod |
[06:19] | Oh, hey there, Beverly. | 你好啊 贝弗莉 |
[06:21] | No chitchat till my hall light stops flickering. | 我的过道灯不闪之前 我不和你聊天 |
[06:23] | Consider it done. | 包我身上 |
[06:25] | Hey, while I got you, I need to update tenant information | 既然我遇见你了 我需要为业主 |
[06:27] | – for the building owners. – What do you need? | -更新租客信息 -你想知道什么 |
[06:29] | Oh, the usual, you know. | 和往常一样 |
[06:30] | Your mother’s maiden name, street you grew up on, | 你妈妈的婚前姓 你长大的街道名 |
[06:31] | name of your first pet, stuff like that. | 第一个宠物名之类的 |
[06:34] | Why would they need that? | 业主为什么要这个 |
[06:35] | Why do they need first and last month’s rent? | 他们为什么要两个月定金 |
[06:37] | It’s all nonsense to me. | 我觉得都是扯淡 |
[06:40] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[06:41] | You’re trying to crack my Wi-Fi password. | 你想破解我的WiFi密码 |
[06:47] | Beverly, you were probably the funniest kid | 贝弗莉 你肯定是你们小学 |
[06:49] | in your elementary school, which was…? | 最搞笑的孩子了吧 校名叫什么 |
[06:53] | Fine. You want to play this game? | 好吧 你想这样玩吗 |
[06:55] | My mother’s maiden name is Bautista; | 我妈妈的婚前姓是巴蒂斯塔 |
[06:57] | I grew up on Front Street, | 我在前街长大 |
[06:59] | and my cat was named Rascal. | 我的猫叫捣蛋鬼 |
[07:01] | You still won’t figure it out. | 你还是猜不出密码的 |
[07:03] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[07:05] | Beverly, you’re acting crazy. | 贝弗莉 别疑神疑鬼了 |
[07:07] | Bautista, Front, Rascal, Bautista, Front, Rascal. | 巴蒂斯塔 前街 捣蛋鬼 |
[07:12] | “In closing, as the neglected child of a transgender woman, | 最后 作为一个变性母亲忽视的孩子 |
[07:17] | “I think I can bring a unique perspective | 我觉得我能为爱达荷大学 |
[07:19] | to the University of Idaho.” | 带来独到的见解 |
[07:23] | Ah, that ought to put me on top of the pile. | 这应该能让我脱颖而出 |
[07:27] | Hey, you got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[07:29] | Not really, but we both know you’re coming in anyway. | 没空 但我们都知道你还是会进来 |
[07:32] | Okay. So, the guy I met, | 好 我遇见的那个男人 |
[07:34] | his name is Teddy Blumenthal, | 他叫泰迪·布卢门撒尔 |
[07:35] | but everybody calls him Dr. Ted | 但大家都叫他泰迪医生 |
[07:37] | ’cause he’s a big deal in the music business | 因为他是音乐界大佬 |
[07:38] | and he played a doctor on a soap opera once. | 而且他在肥皂剧里演过医生 |
[07:41] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[07:42] | he really liked my demo and he wants to fly me down to L.A. | 他非常喜欢我的小样 他要请我飞去洛杉矶 |
[07:45] | – Stop. – What? | -停 -怎么了 |
[07:47] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[07:51] | Natasha, I’m the last person | 娜塔莎 我是最不想 |
[07:53] | who wants to crush anybody’s dreams, | 戳破别人梦想的人 |
[07:54] | but this “Dr. Ted” isn’t who you think he is. | 但是这个泰迪医生 他不是你想的那样 |
[07:59] | Most likely he just wants to sleep with you. | 他很可能只是想睡你 |
[08:01] | No, no, I specifically asked him about that. | 不不 我专门问过他 |
[08:04] | He said he didn’t. | 他说他不想 |
[08:06] | Yeah, they say that. | 对 他们都会那样说 |
[08:08] | Next thing you know, | 然后紧接着 |
[08:09] | he’s got his hand down your pants | 他就在红辣椒餐厅的厕所里 |
[08:11] | in the bathroom at a Chili’s. | 把手伸进了你的裤子里 |
[08:14] | Why is it so hard for you | 你为什么就这么难相信 |
[08:16] | to believe that I’m a good songwriter | 我是个优秀的创作歌手 |
[08:17] | and this guy just wants to help me? | 而这个男人只是想帮我 |
[08:19] | Because men don’t just help women. | 因为男人不会平白无故帮女人 |
[08:21] | Have you never watched Dateline? | 你没有看过《日界线》吗 |
[08:24] | I should’ve known you were gonna be like this. | 我应该早知道你会这样 |
[08:25] | You don’t want anybody to succeed ’cause your life sucks. | 你不希望别人成功 因为你过得很悲惨 |
[08:30] | I am one step away from getting into law school | 我还剩一步就能进 |
[08:33] | at the University of the Yucatán Peninsula. | 尤卡坦半岛大学法学院了 |
[08:36] | And if you didn’t want my honest opinion, | 如果你不想听我的真实意见 |
[08:38] | why’d you come over here? | 那你还为什么来 |
[08:39] | ‘Cause I’m terrified and I thought my friend and sponsor | 因为我很害怕 我以为我的朋友和互助对象 |
[08:42] | might give me a little support. | 会给我点支持 |
[08:43] | And I need to borrow a roller bag. | 而且我要借个拖轮箱 |
[08:45] | Yeah, well, I don’t have a roller bag. | 是啊 我没有拖轮箱 |
[08:47] | Of course you don’t ’cause you ain’t going nowhere. | 你当然没有了 因为你哪都去不了 |
[08:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:55] | Why am I tormented by these giant women? | 我为什么一直被魁梧高大的女人折磨 |
[09:04] | Hey, what are we watching? | 你在看什么呢 |
[09:11] | Dancing with the Stars. | 《与星共舞》 |
[09:12] | Oh, good. | 不错 |
[09:15] | Wish they could open their curtains a little more. | 真希望他们能把窗帘开大点 |
[09:18] | Who is that dancing? | 是谁在跳舞啊 |
[09:21] | I think it’s Greta Van Susteren. | 好像是格莱塔·范·苏斯泰瑞 |
[09:25] | Maybe Owen Wilson? | 也许是欧文·威尔逊 |
[09:30] | You think I’m being too hard on Natasha? | 你觉得我对娜塔莎太严厉了吗 |
[09:32] | Let me think about it. Yes. | 让我考虑一下 是的 |
[09:35] | I didn’t mean to discourage her. | 我不是故意让她灰心的 |
[09:37] | – I just don’t want her to get hurt. – I get it. | -我只是不想让她受伤 -我懂 |
[09:39] | But you got to remember, | 但你得记住 |
[09:41] | pain and suffering is what makes people interesting. | 痛苦与受难才让人们变得有趣 |
[09:48] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:50] | – Speaking of which… – What? | -说到这个 -怎么了 |
[09:53] | Jill is having a meltdown at Neiman Marcus. | 吉尔在内曼·马库斯商场崩溃了 |
[09:55] | See? Everything about that’s interesting. | 瞧 那一切都很有趣 |
[09:59] | I’ll get the keys. | 我去拿钥匙 |
[10:02] | Hey, what do you know? It wasn’t Greta or Owen. | 谁能想到呢 不是格莱塔 也不是欧文 |
[10:05] | It was the kid from Hanson. | 是汉森乐队的那孩子 |
[10:11] | Uh, we’re looking for our friend, Jill Kendall. | 我们找我们的朋友 吉尔·肯德尔 |
[10:14] | She shops here a lot. | 她经常在这里购物 |
[10:16] | A lot of women shop here a lot. | 很多女人都经常来这里购物 |
[10:18] | Big girl, might be weeping. | 胖姑娘 也许在哭 |
[10:19] | Room four. | 四号试衣间 |
[10:25] | Jill, you in there? | 吉尔 你在吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:28] | Can we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[10:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:42] | I’ve been shopping here for 20 years, | 我在这里购物20年了 |
[10:44] | and now nothing fits. | 现在什么都穿不上了 |
[10:47] | Well, maybe you just need a bigger size. | 也许你需要买更大的码 |
[10:50] | There are no bigger sizes. | 没有更大的码了 |
[10:53] | Even the socks are a little snug. | 就连袜子都有点紧 |
[10:58] | Jill, there are other stores we could take you to. | 吉尔 我们可以带你去别的商店 |
[11:00] | Yeah, how about Target? | 塔吉特怎么样 |
[11:02] | Target? | 塔吉特 |
[11:04] | Why do you hate me? | 你为什么恨我 |
[11:07] | We don’t hate you, we love you. | 我们不恨你 我们爱你 |
[11:09] | If you loved me, you would’ve said something | 如果你们爱我 就会在我变成这鬼样子之前 |
[11:12] | before I turned into… this. | 说点什么的 |
[11:17] | We assumed you knew. | 我们还以为你知道 |
[11:19] | Yeah, and we thought you were okay with it. | 我们还以为你接受了 |
[11:21] | You were always bragging about | 你总是吹嘘 |
[11:21] | how you were picking up all these guys. | 你泡到了多少帅哥 |
[11:23] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[11:25] | The only men in my life were Little Caesar and Papa John. | 我生命中的男人只有小凯撒和棒约翰比萨店 |
[11:32] | Ladies, everything okay in there? | 女士们 里面一切还好吗 |
[11:33] | Can I get you some champagne? | 我能给你们倒点香槟吗 |
[11:35] | We can’t have any champagne because we love our sobriety | 我们不能喝香槟 因为我们在坚持戒瘾 |
[11:37] | and our lives are finally on track! | 生活终于步入了正轨 |
[11:45] | Jill, honey, | 吉尔 亲爱的 |
[11:46] | the program isn’t just about meetings and bad coffee. | 戒瘾不仅仅只有互助会和难喝的咖啡 |
[11:49] | You also have to do the work. | 你还得努力 |
[11:51] | You know, you have to dig down, | 你得深入挖掘 |
[11:53] | try to discover the reasons you do what you do. | 意识到你这样做的理由 |
[11:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:59] | I just don’t want to. | 我只是不想 |
[12:02] | You guys know she’s got a soft serve machine back there? | 你们知道她家有个软冰淇淋机吗 |
[12:06] | Nothing like soft serve to make you happy. | 软冰淇淋最能让你开心了 |
[12:09] | Mom, please, not the time. | 妈妈 拜托 现在不是时候 |
[12:10] | Sorry. Want a lick? | 抱歉 想舔一口吗 |
[12:13] | A quick one. | 我动作快点 |
[12:16] | Jill, you’ve got a hole inside. | 吉尔 你内心有黑洞 |
[12:18] | You’ve had it your entire life. | 一直以来都是 |
[12:21] | You tried to fill it with drugs and alcohol, sex… | 你试图用毒品 酒精和性爱填满它 |
[12:25] | And an ice cream machine. | 还有冰淇淋机 |
[12:27] | What? It had to have played a role. | 干嘛 它肯定也起作用了 |
[12:31] | But there’s nothing | 但是你不管 |
[12:33] | that you can buy or eat or sleep with | 买什么 吃什么 睡什么人 |
[12:35] | that’s gonna fix the real problem. | 都不会解决真正的问题 |
[12:38] | Well, all I know is I got to do something different | 我只知道我得做不一样的事 |
[12:43] | because what I’ve been doing sure ain’t working. | 因为我在做的事没起作用 |
[12:46] | That’s a good start. | 这是个好的开始 |
[12:50] | I think I’m gonna get me one of those. | 我要去做个冰淇淋 |
[12:52] | The middle handle makes it a swirly. | 中间的扳手可以做旋涡状的 |
[12:54] | I worked at a Dairy Queen. | 老娘在冰雪皇后工作过 |
[12:58] | Odd thing to be smug about. | 这都要自鸣得意 真奇怪 |
[13:11] | I brought you an apology pizza. | 我给你买了个道歉披萨 |
[13:14] | My mom took a slice when I wasn’t looking, | 我没注意时我妈妈吃了一块 |
[13:16] | so I guess two apologies. | 我想我要道两次歉 |
[13:20] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[13:23] | So, how’d it go in L.A.? | 洛杉矶情况怎么样 |
[13:25] | The truth? | 要我说实话吗 |
[13:26] | Bring it. | 说吧 |
[13:28] | It was fantastic! You were so wrong. | 太棒了 你大错特错了 |
[13:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:33] | Completely, totally, embarrassingly wrong. | 完完全全彻彻底底大错特错了 |
[13:36] | Here, look, Dr. Ted sold one of my songs. | 瞧 泰迪医生卖了我的一首歌 |
[13:40] | This is an advance. | 这是预付款 |
[13:42] | He told me my prognosis was famous. | 他告诉我 我的预测很有名 |
[13:46] | This is just for one song? | 一首歌就这么多钱吗 |
[13:49] | And you weren’t at any point naked? | 你在任何时刻都没裸体吗 |
[13:52] | Ooh, that’s another thing you were wrong about. | 关于这件事你也错了 |
[13:53] | Dr. Ted, super gay. | 泰迪医生 超基 |
[13:55] | Like, “Lots of young guys around his pool” Gay. | 他泳池边有许多小鲜肉的那种基 |
[13:58] | You sure he wasn’t just pretending to be gay | 你确定他不是在装基佬 |
[14:01] | so he could get you into bed? | 好骗你上床吗 |
[14:02] | Oh, that doesn’t work on me anymore. | 这招对我来说没用了 |
[14:06] | So it all worked out? | 一切都很顺利吗 |
[14:08] | It did, and Emily loved it there. | 是啊 而且艾米莉喜欢那里 |
[14:10] | I mean, she got an epic sunburn and looks like a Jolly Rancher, | 她严重晒伤了 看起来像是杰瑞水果糖 |
[14:13] | but she’s excited about moving. | 但她对搬家感到很激动 |
[14:16] | Wait, you’re moving? | 等等 你们要搬家吗 |
[14:18] | Yeah, we’re gonna give L.A. a try. | 是啊 我们要去洛杉矶闯一闯 |
[14:21] | Uh, Natasha, that… | 娜塔莎 |
[14:24] | that’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[14:27] | Your dreams are really coming true. | 你的梦想终于成真了 |
[14:29] | Well, isn’t that why you have dreams? | 这不就是有梦想的原因吗 |
[14:34] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[14:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:37] | Thanks to you, I have to apply to Stanford. | 因为你 我得申请斯坦福大学了 |
[14:42] | Stanford? | 斯坦福大学 |
[14:44] | That’s a really hard school to get into, isn’t it? | 那所大学很难进吧 |
[14:46] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[14:48] | Well, I just don’t want your feelings to get hurt | 我只是不想让你受伤 |
[14:50] | if they don’t– Oh, my God, I get it! | 如果他们没有… 天啊 我懂了 |
[14:53] | That’s what you were doing to me. | 你也是这样对我的 |
[14:54] | You only seem like a bitch ’cause you love me. | 你只是看起来婊 因为你爱我 |
[14:59] | Yeah, well, that’s all I was trying to… | 是啊 我一直在努力 |
[15:00] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. My creative juices are flowing. | 嘘嘘 我的灵感来了 |
[15:04] | You only seem like a bitch ’cause you love me | 你只是看起来婊 因为你爱我 |
[15:08] | You only seem like a bitch ’cause you care | 你只是看起来婊 因为你关心 |
[15:11] | You only seem like a bitch ’cause you love me | 你只是看起来婊 因为你爱我 |
[15:14] | With your big eyes and your stringy blonde hair. | 用你的大眼睛和你的线状金发 |
[15:20] | Don’t worry, that’s not about you. | 别担心 唱的不是你 |
[15:24] | Ooh, I got to write that down. | 我得写下来 |
[15:33] | She gonna join us at some point? | 她一会儿要跟我们一起吃吗 |
[15:36] | Not as long as the Wi-Fi here works. | 只要这里的WiFi能用 她就不会 |
[15:38] | Give her a Ziploc full of Cheerios and a juice box, | 给她一塑料袋的脆谷乐和一盒果汁 |
[15:40] | she’s a happy three-year-old. | 她就是个快乐的三岁小孩 |
[15:43] | – Damn it. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[15:45] | Jill’s Skyping during my Game of Thrones binge. | 我看《权游》时吉尔发来视频邀请了 |
[15:48] | You’re laughing out loud at Game of Thrones? | 你开怀大笑是因为在看《权游》吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah, reminds me of high school. | 是啊 让我想到了高中 |
[15:54] | Oh, good, you’re all there. | 真好 你们都在 |
[15:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[15:57] | I’m in a limousine just outside of Tucson, Arizona. | 我在亚利桑那州图森市外的豪车里 |
[16:00] | Oh, I love Arizona. They sell fireworks in grocery stores. | 我喜欢亚利桑那州 那里的杂货店里还卖烟花呢 |
[16:05] | So, the other night, after y’all left, | 那一晚你们都离开后 |
[16:07] | I did something Marjorie told me to do. | 我做了玛乔丽让我做的事 |
[16:09] | I sat quietly and I tried to meditate. | 安静地坐下 试图冥想 |
[16:12] | Next thing I knew, I was sobbing. | 接着我就在啜泣 |
[16:14] | I’m talking uncontrollable sobbing. | 那可是无法控制的啜泣 |
[16:17] | I don’t know if that’s a normal part of meditating, | 我不知道那是否是冥想的正常一部分 |
[16:19] | but it caught me by surprise. | 但我大吃了一惊 |
[16:22] | Why didn’t you call one of us? | 你为什么不给我们打电话 |
[16:24] | Oh, ’cause it was a good thing. | 因为这是件好事 |
[16:26] | Feel like I cried over all the stuff I’ve done to hurt myself. | 感觉我为我做过的伤害自己的所有事而哭泣 |
[16:30] | All the drinking, all the men, all the drugs. | 喝酒 乱交 吸毒 |
[16:34] | Now it’s food. | 现在是暴食 |
[16:36] | All ’cause I don’t want to face my feelings. | 全都是因为我不想面对自己的情绪 |
[16:40] | It’s time for me to do… | 我是时候 |
[16:42] | No, no, no. Don’t freeze. Don’t freeze. | 不不不 别停啊 |
[16:45] | What are you doing? It’s not an Etch A Sketch. | 你在干什么 这不是神奇画板 |
[16:48] | That’s what I’m gonna do. What do you think? | 我要这样做 你们怎么觉得 |
[16:53] | – Terrific. – Great! – Proud of you. | -太棒了 -很好 -为你骄傲 |
[16:56] | So, I’m hoping while I’m at the spa, | 我希望我做水疗的时候 |
[16:58] | I can fix that hole in myself. | 能填补内心的黑洞 |
[17:01] | They do classes on mindfulness | 他们有正念课 |
[17:03] | and stuff to open up your chakras. It’s real spiritual. | 还有打开轮穴的课 很净化心灵 |
[17:07] | On the last day, you get to talk to a horse. | 最后一天 你还能和马说话 |
[17:12] | Anyway, the next time you see me, | 总之 你们下次见到我时 |
[17:14] | I’m gonna be… | 我会变成… |
[17:16] | You’ll be what? A redhead? A juggler? | 你会变成什么 红发 杂耍人 |
[17:20] | Married to the horse? | 还是嫁给马了 |
[17:22] | Maybe just smile and wave. | 我们就微笑着挥手吧 |
[17:24] | Bye, Jill. | 再见 吉尔 |
[17:25] | Bring back some Roman candles. | 带点罗马焰火筒回来 |
[17:29] | Sounds like she’ll be gone a while. | 听起来她要离开一阵子了 |
[17:31] | Well, I’m glad she’s taking care of herself. | 真高兴她在照顾自己 |
[17:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:35] | Hey, you remember the security code for her house? | 你记得她家的密码吗 |
[17:38] | I do. You thinking what I’m thinking? | 是的 你跟我想法一样吗 |
[17:40] | Soft serve and a dip in the pool? | 吃软冰淇淋 游游泳吗 |
[17:45] | Check, please. | 买单 |
[17:48] | Oh, God, Jill’s not here. Who’s gonna pay? | 天啊 吉尔不在 谁来付钱啊 |
[18:04] | Impressive. How’d you do that? | 真厉害 你怎么做到的 |
[18:06] | I hate to admit it, but Wendy showed me some tricks. | 我不想承认 但温蒂教了我一些技巧 |
[18:10] | You look sad. | 你看起来很难过 |
[18:12] | I kind of am. | 的确如此 |
[18:13] | See? You’re in pain, and now I’m interested. | 瞧 你很痛苦 现在我感兴趣了 |
[18:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:19] | I feel like applying to Stanford was a huge mistake. | 我感觉申请斯坦福大学是个大错误 |
[18:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:23] | Now I’ll be tortured for months waiting to find out if I got in. | 现在我会担心几个月 等着看我是否被录取了 |
[18:27] | If I didn’t, I’ll be crushed. | 如果我没被录取 我会心碎的 |
[18:30] | And if I did, holy crap. | 如果我被录取了 天啊 |
[18:32] | I’ll have to go to Stanford. | 我得去上斯坦福大学了 |
[18:34] | Can… can we pause a second and compare your life today | 我们能暂停一会儿 将你今天的生活 |
[18:38] | to where you were five years ago? | 与五年前进行对比吗 |
[18:40] | Your biggest problem used to be | 过去 你最大的问题是 |
[18:41] | how to give a satisfying lap dance to a fat guy. | 如何对一个胖子跳令他满意的大腿舞 |
[18:47] | And now, you know, here you are worried about | 现在 你在担心 |
[18:51] | getting into one of the best schools in the country. | 是否能上国内最棒的大学之一 |
[18:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:55] | Look at me with my classy problems. | 瞧瞧我的高级问题 |
[18:58] | Whatever happens, I’m just proud of you for applying. | 不管发生了什么 我都很骄傲你申请了 |
[19:04] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[19:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:13] | Just you going to Stanford. | 只是你上斯坦福大学 |
[19:16] | It’s funny. | 很搞笑 |
[19:18] | Hey, why don’t you apply to Harvard while you’re at it? | 既然你这么大胆 干嘛不也申请哈佛呢 |
[19:26] | Oh, uh, hey, could I see that for a second? | 我能看看你的冰淇淋吗 |
[19:29] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:36] | Looks like a job for duct tape! | 看起来你需要胶带啊 |