时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, maybe I’m old-fashioned. | 好吧 也许是我老套 |
[00:04] | Says the man who wears Aqua Velva. | 抹须后水的男人说道 |
[00:06] | I thought you like that. | 我以为你喜欢 |
[00:07] | I do. Go on with your rant, honey. | 我是喜欢 继续念叨吧 亲爱的 |
[00:09] | I just don’t think that dogs belong in stores. | 我只是觉得狗不该进店 |
[00:12] | I can’t take my ice cream into a pet store, | 我不能带冰激凌去宠物店 |
[00:14] | so why do all these people | 为什么这么多人 |
[00:15] | bring their dogs into an ice cream store? | 能带狗去冰激凌店呢 |
[00:17] | They’re service dogs. | 那些是服务犬 |
[00:18] | Really? How was that ratty little poodle | 真的吗 那只易怒的小贵宾犬 |
[00:20] | being of service to that woman with the big, fake lips? | 怎么服务那个有着假大嘴唇的女人 |
[00:24] | She must need him | 她一定很需要它 |
[00:25] | or she wouldn’t have bought him a stroller. | 不然她不会给它买婴儿车 |
[00:26] | Oh, d-don’t get me started on the strollers or the matching hats. | 别让我说婴儿车或相配的帽子了 |
[00:31] | You know, you’re getting dangerously close to old coot territory. | 你离老傻瓜社群越来越近了 |
[00:34] | Which is just over yonder by those kids who won’t pick a damn gender! | 就在那帮不男不女的孩子旁边 |
[00:43] | It’s Christy. | 是克丽丝蒂 |
[00:45] | Is that coconut or poodle fuzz? | 这是椰肉还是狗毛 |
[00:47] | She wants me to pick up her waitress uniform at the dry cleaner. | 她要我去干洗店拿她的服务员制服 |
[00:50] | I love how she thinks I have nothing better to do. | 我喜欢她以为我无所事事 |
[00:52] | Do you? | 你有事吗 |
[00:53] | My side. You’re on my side. | 我这边 你要站在我这边 |
[00:56] | “Will try, | 我尽力 |
[00:58] | but Adam in a dark place again.” | 但亚当心情又低落了 |
[01:01] | Hey, hey, don’t drag me into this. | 喂 别扯上我 |
[01:03] | Oh, I do it all the time. | 我经常这样 |
[01:04] | If she asks, you have just a kiss of manic depression. | 如果她问起来 就说你有一点躁郁症 |
[01:07] | “Will try, but Adam really ne…” | 我尽力 但亚当真的需要… |
[01:10] | Oh, my God. Are you all right? Oh! Oh! | 天呐 你还好吗 |
[01:13] | This is bad. This is really bad. | 这很糟 这真的很糟 |
[01:15] | Okay, here, take my hands. I’ll pull you up. | 给 拉我的手 我拉你起来 |
[01:18] | Oh, stop. I can’t stand. | 等等 我站不起来 |
[01:20] | Honey, you got to get up. | 亲爱的 你必须站起来 |
[01:21] | You’re in a bus stop. | 你在公交车站 |
[01:22] | Eventually, there’s gonna be a bus. | 迟早会来公交的 |
[01:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:25] | Let me try to drag myself out. | 我试着爬过去 |
[01:27] | All right. Hurry, hurry. | 好 快点 |
[01:32] | Did you just eat your ice cream? | 你刚吃了冰激凌吗 |
[01:34] | Uh, I don’t know. Did I? | 我不知道 我吃了吗 |
[01:36] | How about when you’re done with your treat, | 等您吃完甜点以后 |
[01:38] | you call 911! | 快打电话叫救护车 |
[01:58] | So, what’s the spa like? | 水疗怎么样 |
[02:00] | Oh, we take hikes through the desert, | 我们在沙漠里漫步 |
[02:03] | we meditate, we eat super healthy. | 我们冥想 我们吃得超健康 |
[02:08] | It’s been the worst week of my life. | 这是我人生中最糟的一周 |
[02:10] | Well, you look good. | 你气色挺好 |
[02:12] | Damn well better look good after I– W-What’s that? | 最好气色好… 那是什么 |
[02:15] | What are you eating? | 你在吃什么 |
[02:17] | Just a muffin. | 只是个松饼 |
[02:18] | Don’t say “Just a muffin” To me. | 别对我说”只是个松饼” |
[02:20] | I’m on ten calories a day. Hold it up. | 我一天只能吃10卡 举起来 |
[02:24] | Not the wrapper side. Show me her face. | 别让我看包装纸那面 让我看看她的脸 |
[02:29] | Ooh, she’s pretty. | 她真美 |
[02:33] | Jill, it’s a muffin I bought at a car wash. | 吉尔 这是我在洗车店买的松饼 |
[02:35] | Oh, they’re all the same in the dark. | 关了灯都一个样 |
[02:40] | What kind is it? | 什么口味 |
[02:42] | Bran. | 麸皮 |
[02:43] | Lie to me. | 骗我 |
[02:46] | Double chocolate chip. | 双重巧克力碎片 |
[02:47] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[02:50] | Take another bite. | 再咬一口 |
[02:53] | This is getting kind of weird. | 这变得有点怪了 |
[02:54] | Take a bite! | 快咬 |
[02:57] | Oh, yeah. | 真棒 |
[03:01] | Oh, got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[03:03] | I’m gonna reheat some pizza later. | 我晚些时候会加热披萨 |
[03:04] | I’ll call you then. | 到时候再联系你 |
[03:06] | What time?! | 几点 |
[03:08] | Hey, where’s my mom? | 我妈妈在哪 |
[03:10] | She asked me to make sure you were here | 她要我来确定你在 |
[03:11] | so she could make an entrance. | 这样她就能华丽入场了 |
[03:13] | – What? – Come on in! | -什么 -进来吧 |
[03:15] | Is she gonna do that thing where she asks | 她又要做那种事了吗 |
[03:16] | “What’s different about me?” And I’m gonna have to guess? | 问”我有什么不同” 而我必须猜吗 |
[03:18] | Maybe, but it’ll be easy. | 也许吧 但会很容易猜的 |
[03:25] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[03:26] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[03:27] | You made me fall. | 你害我摔了 |
[03:30] | How? | 怎么会 |
[03:31] | You kept texting me about your stupid dry cleaning | 你一直给我发短信说干洗衣物 |
[03:33] | while I was walking and eating ice cream. | 而我在边走边吃冰激凌 |
[03:35] | I almost got hit by a bus. | 我差点被公交撞了 |
[03:37] | It was nine blocks away, but she could see it. | 离了九个街区远 但她能看见 |
[03:41] | – Are they broken? – Yes. | -骨折了吗 -是的 |
[03:43] | No. She tore a couple of ligaments. | 没有 她伤了几根韧带 |
[03:45] | She’ll be in the chair for a few weeks. | 她要在轮椅上坐几周 |
[03:47] | You hear that, Christy? | 听见了吗 克丽丝蒂 |
[03:47] | Torn ligaments because of your dry cleaning. | 因为你的干洗衣物伤了韧带 |
[03:50] | Yeah. You have size 15 feet, | 是的 你脚15英尺大 |
[03:52] | but sure, I’m the one at fault. | 但当然了 都是我的错 |
[03:54] | The X-ray lady had trouble getting ’em in the same shot. | 照X光的女士好不容易才把双脚放进一张照片里 |
[03:57] | Hey! My side. | 我这边 |
[04:00] | Well, is there anything I can do to help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[04:02] | For starters, you have to be the building manager | 首先 你要当大楼管理员 |
[04:04] | until I can walk again. | 直到我能再次行走 |
[04:06] | I meant more like get you a pillow. | 我的意思是给你个枕头之类的 |
[04:09] | I’ll take that, too. | 枕头我也要 |
[04:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:12] | Well, you know, just write a list | 写个清单 |
[04:14] | of things I need to do around the building, | 注明我需要在大楼做什么 |
[04:16] | and I’ll be like you and not do them. | 我会学你一样什么都不做的 |
[04:19] | That’s all I’m asking. | 正合我意 |
[04:24] | Oh, I’m slipping off the toilet! | 我要掉进马桶里了 |
[04:26] | Just push yourself off the bowl! | 撑着桶身出来 |
[04:28] | – Grab my butt. Ow! – Hold the towel rack! | -扶住我屁股 -抓住毛巾架 |
[04:30] | You’re hurting my leg! | 你弄疼我腿了 |
[04:31] | Stop pulling my hair! | 别揪我头发 |
[04:32] | Pull up my pants! | 把我裤子拉上去 |
[04:35] | Great! Now we’re gonna have seven years bad luck. | 太好了 现在要走七年霉运了[打碎镜子] |
[04:39] | How will we tell? | 我们这德行怎么分辨霉运啊 |
[04:43] | I always knew someday she’d need help using the toilet, | 我一直知道总有一天要帮她上厕所 |
[04:45] | but I was really hoping I’d be dead by then. | 但我真心希望到那时我已经死了 |
[04:48] | We better get this worked out | 我们最好在明早 |
[04:49] | before I have my coffee tomorrow morning. | 我喝咖啡之前搞清楚该怎么办 |
[04:52] | For what it’s worth, I really enjoyed listening. | 不管怎样 我听得很开心 |
[04:55] | You guys should do a podcast. | 你们真该开个播客 |
[04:57] | I’m glad you were entertained | 我很高兴你为我差点 |
[04:58] | by me almost peeing on my daughter’s hand. | 尿到我女儿手上而快乐 |
[05:00] | “Almost”?! | “差点” |
[05:01] | It was a direct hit! | 正中靶心 |
[05:04] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[05:05] | Course my phone’s in the kitchen. | 肯定是我在厨房的手机 |
[05:06] | Christy, do you mind? | 克丽丝蒂 介意吗 |
[05:08] | Hold on, I’m boiling my hand. | 等等 我在烫手 |
[05:11] | She used to pay good money for clean urine. | 她以前会花很多钱买干净尿液 |
[05:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:17] | Uh, uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[05:19] | Okay, I’ll tell her. | 好 我会告诉她 |
[05:22] | Beverly’s smelling something dead in her apartment. | 贝弗莉在她公寓里闻到了腐臭味 |
[05:24] | Not the first time. | 不是第一次了 |
[05:25] | Hope and animals go there to die. | 那里是希望和动物的坟墓 |
[05:29] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[05:29] | Well, clearly I can’t do anything, | 显然我什么都做不了 |
[05:31] | but you better get right on it. | 但你最好立刻去处理 |
[05:32] | Can’t we just turn up the heat | 我们就不能打开热气 |
[05:34] | and see if whatever it is dries out? | 看能不能把那未知物烘干吗 |
[05:37] | Just get up there. | 上去吧 |
[05:38] | Oh, and grab the hammer out of my toolbox. | 拿上我工具箱里的榔头 |
[05:40] | Sometimes the dead thing isn’t completely dead. | 有时候死动物没死透 |
[05:42] | What? | 什么 |
[05:44] | They scratch, they nip, they try to lay eggs in you. | 它们又抓又咬 试图在你身上产卵 |
[05:46] | It’s disgusting. | 很恶心 |
[05:47] | If the dead thing bites me, I am biting you. | 如果死动物咬了我 我就来咬你 |
[05:52] | Ooh. I’ll bite you back. | 我会咬回去的 |
[05:54] | There’s your podcast: | 这就是你们的播客名 |
[05:55] | sober chicks who bite each other. | 《戒瘾妞互咬》 |
[06:03] | Do you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[06:05] | Yep, it’s a dead mouse. | 是的 是只死老鼠 |
[06:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:08] | Yeah, it’s dead. | 对 死透了 |
[06:13] | You’re gonna need a new pair of tongs. | 你得换新夹子了 |
[06:15] | Why? It’s just another kind of meat. | 为什么 那不过是另一种肉 |
[06:19] | Now I’m kind of glad | 现在我有点庆幸 |
[06:20] | I turned down the lasagna you offered me. | 我没收你送我的千层面了 |
[06:24] | Okay, I’m just gonna go throw Mickey in the Dumpster. | 好的 我去把米奇老鼠丢到垃圾箱里 |
[06:27] | After that, can you drive me to the pharmacy? | 干完以后 你能开车送我去药店吗 |
[06:30] | What? | 什么 |
[06:31] | I can’t drive at night. Your mom takes me. | 我晚上不能开车 是你妈妈带我去的 |
[06:34] | – My mother? – Yeah. | -我妈妈 -是的 |
[06:37] | My mother does you favors? | 我妈妈帮你忙吗 |
[06:39] | Christy, it’s not a kidney. | 克丽丝蒂 这又不是捐肾 |
[06:40] | It’s just a ride to the pharmacy. | 只是送我去药店 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:44] | Well, I guess I can take you. | 我想我能送你去 |
[06:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:48] | Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 |
[06:54] | All right, off we go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[07:00] | No. | 不 |
[07:03] | No. | 不 |
[07:05] | God, no. | 绝不 |
[07:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:10] | No. | 不 |
[07:13] | Okay, we’re back to Matlock in Spanish. | 好吧 我们回到《至尊辩护律师》西语版了 |
[07:19] | You know the worst thing about being in a wheelchair? | 你知道坐轮椅最糟糕的一点是什么吗 |
[07:25] | Enlighten me. | 愿听指教 |
[07:27] | I’m just so bored. | 我太无聊了 |
[07:29] | I have all this energy and nothing to do with it. | 我有很多精力 无处释放 |
[07:32] | It’s like my usual sparkle is being wasted. | 感觉我通常的活力被浪费了 |
[07:36] | I wouldn’t mind getting a little of that sparkle on me. | 我不介意你把一点活力用在我身上 |
[07:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:42] | Really? The sparkle thing wasn’t clear? | 真的吗 这样说还不明显吗 |
[07:46] | Look at me. It’s not happening. | 看看我样子 不可能的 |
[07:48] | Oh, it’s happening. | 可能的 |
[07:50] | Parts of it have already started. | 一部分已经开始行动了 |
[08:17] | Pull me up. Pull me up. | 拉我起来 拉我起来 |
[08:19] | I’m pulling. | 我在拉 |
[08:20] | Swivel and slide. Swivel and slide! | 旋转和滑动 旋转和滑动 |
[08:23] | Stop flailing. | 别晃了 |
[08:24] | Oh! Hey, we got it. | 我们做到了 |
[08:26] | The right parts are touching. | 正确的部位接触了 |
[08:34] | We should probably get undressed now. | 我们现在应该脱了 |
[08:37] | How about you just tickle my back and we take a nap. | 要不你给我挠挠背 我们睡一觉吧 |
[08:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:44] | Just so you know, the light is on. | 告诉你一声 灯亮了 |
[08:46] | Oh, thanks, Christy. | 谢谢 克丽丝蒂 |
[08:49] | Mind if I ask a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[08:50] | Why does a blind man need a light bulb? | 盲人为什么需要灯泡吗 |
[08:54] | That was the one. | 正是 |
[08:55] | It helps regulate my circadian rhythms. | 它有助于调理我的生理节奏 |
[08:58] | Also, I have friends who don’t like to sit in the dark. | 而且我的朋友们不喜欢坐在黑暗中 |
[09:02] | Oh, yeah. Never thought about that. | 是啊 从来没想过这点 |
[09:05] | Can I ask one more favor? | 我能再请你帮个忙吗 |
[09:08] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[09:09] | When your mom drops in to fix something, | 你妈妈来修东西时 |
[09:11] | she usually hangs around and reads to me. | 她通常会留一会 给我读读东西 |
[09:14] | Oh, come on. She does not. | 拜托 她才不会 |
[09:17] | Started out she’d read my mail, | 一开始她会给我读邮件 |
[09:19] | then we worked our way up to books. | 然后慢慢到了读书 |
[09:21] | She never even read to me. | 她都没给我读过书 |
[09:24] | That’s a sad story. | 真是个悲伤的故事 |
[09:27] | My book is on the table. | 我的书在桌上 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | I guess I got a couple minutes. | 我有几分钟时间 |
[09:35] | From the bookmark, please. | 请从书签处念起 |
[09:42] | “Chapter 12. | 第12章 |
[09:45] | “She walked into my office | 她走进了我的办公室 |
[09:47] | “On legs that could wrap around a man twice. | 大长腿能把男人绕两圈 |
[09:51] | “I felt a twinge of jealousy | 她双唇之间叼着的香烟 |
[09:53] | for the cigarette between her lips.” | 让我感到一阵嫉妒 |
[09:55] | Hey, Dr. Seuss, | 苏斯博士[儿童文学家] |
[09:57] | it’s not a children’s book. | 这可不是儿童读物 |
[10:01] | “I felt a twinge of jealousy | 她双唇之间叼着的香烟 |
[10:04] | for the cigarette between her lips.” | 让我感到一阵嫉妒 |
[10:06] | Mmm. | 不错 |
[10:11] | “The kind of lips | 上帝 |
[10:12] | that God made for one reason and one reason only.” | 造出这种丰唇只为一个原因 只有一个 |
[10:18] | Oh, that’s graphic. | 真有画面感 |
[10:21] | Don’t look at me. Your mom picked the book. | 别看我啊 是你妈妈选的书 |
[10:27] | Hand to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[10:28] | she reads to blind guys, helps old people run errands, | 她为盲人读书 帮老人办事 |
[10:31] | and– get ready for this one– | 还有 听好了 |
[10:33] | she got a tenant’s Social Security check in the mail, | 她收到了一位房客的社会保险支票 |
[10:35] | and she returned it. | 她居然还了 |
[10:38] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[10:41] | Is it possible my mom’s secretly a nice person? | 我妈妈可能暗地里是个好人吗 |
[10:44] | – No. – Not a chance. | -不 -不可能 |
[10:50] | I mean, I’d get it if my mom was bragging | 如果我妈妈一直吹嘘 |
[10:52] | all over the place about what a great person she is, | 自己是个多好的人 那我能理解 |
[10:55] | but here’s the thing– she’s not. | 但问题是这样的 她没有 |
[10:56] | She’s doing all this nice stuff on the down low. | 她就默默地做这些好事 |
[11:00] | Okay, well, let’s try to look at this in a new way. | 好吧 我们从另一种角度来看待此事 |
[11:04] | We all know from sobriety miracles can happen. | 我们都知道 戒瘾能让奇迹发生 |
[11:08] | Junkie hooker becomes CEO, sure. | 吸毒妓女成了总裁 当然可以 |
[11:10] | Bonnie Plunkett becomes a nice person, no. | 邦妮·普兰科特成了好人 不可能 |
[11:14] | People do change in recovery. | 戒瘾期的人们会改变 |
[11:16] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[11:17] | I used to be very quiet and low energy. | 我以前很安静 精神不振 |
[11:21] | And you are an inspiration. | 那你真是鼓舞人心 |
[11:26] | But my mom is a different kind of animal. | 但我妈妈是不同的动物 |
[11:28] | My mom… is an animal. | 她就是个禽兽 |
[11:32] | Well, you have every right to feel that way | 你有权这样觉得 |
[11:34] | given your history, but maybe it’s time | 考虑到你们的过去 但也许是时候 |
[11:37] | we all admit she’s becoming a better person. | 我们都承认她变成了更好的人了 |
[11:40] | Oh, please. You know that story | 拜托 你知道 |
[11:43] | about the frog helping the scorpion cross the river? | 青蛙帮蝎子过河的故事吧 |
[11:45] | Yeah. Your mother’s the scorpion, | 知道 你妈妈是蝎子 |
[11:47] | and she can’t change her nature. | 她本性难移 |
[11:49] | No. My mother’s the river, and everybody drowns in her. | 不 我妈妈是河 大家都淹死了 |
[11:58] | Okay, I got her in the tub. | 我把她弄进浴缸了 |
[12:01] | With any luck, she’ll doze off, and that’ll be that. | 如果走运的话她会打瞌睡 然后就一了百了了 |
[12:06] | You guys are cute when you wish each other dead. | 你们希望对方死时真可爱 |
[12:11] | – Make you a sandwich? – Thanks. | -给你做个三明治好吗 -谢谢 |
[12:18] | So… you’re marrying my mother. | 你要娶我妈妈 |
[12:21] | Unless she drowns in that tub. | 除非她在浴缸里淹死了 |
[12:25] | Then you’re the right person to ask. | 那我就该问你这事 |
[12:28] | I’m guessing there are things about her you like. | 我猜她身上有你喜欢的优点 |
[12:31] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:33] | What are they? | 有哪些啊 |
[12:35] | Are you looking for something specific? | 你要我说得具体吗 |
[12:37] | For starters, do you think she’s a good person? | 首先 你觉得她是个好人吗 |
[12:42] | Let me tell you why I’m making a sandwich. | 我跟你说我为什么做三明治 |
[12:45] | Your mother and I were supposed to go out to lunch today | 你妈妈和我今天本该去一家新开的 |
[12:47] | at that new Italian place. | 意大利餐馆吃午餐 |
[12:51] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[12:55] | We need a table for two, | 我们要两人桌 |
[12:57] | preferably by a window because… you know. | 最好是靠窗的 因为 你懂的 |
[13:03] | What do wheelchairs have to do with the window? | 轮椅跟靠窗有什么关系啊 |
[13:05] | Shh. I got this. | 嘘 交给我 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry. We don’t have any tables available. | 抱歉 现在没空桌了 |
[13:10] | Thanks anyway. I told you we should’ve made a reservation. | 谢谢了 我跟你说了我们该预定的 |
[13:12] | Hang on. Sir, you can’t turn us away. | 稍等 先生 你不能拒绝我们 |
[13:14] | Do you realize how challenging it is | 你知道我俩光是离开家 |
[13:16] | for us to just get out of the house? | 就有多费劲吗 |
[13:20] | – Bonnie… – But today, | -邦妮 -但是今天 |
[13:21] | we said, “Darn it, let’s go out | 我们说 该死 我们出去 |
[13:22] | for a nice lunch like normal people.” | 像正常人一样吃顿大餐吧 |
[13:27] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吧 |
[13:29] | I’m so sorry. Let me see if I can shift some things around. | 抱歉 我来看看我能不能想想办法 |
[13:32] | Please don’t bother. We’re out of here. | 别麻烦了 我们走吧 |
[13:34] | What? Why? He’s shifting. Uh… | 什么 为什么 他在想办法了 |
[13:36] | You’re unbelievable. | 你简直不可理喻 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry. He’s got a kiss of manic depression. | 抱歉 他有一点躁郁症 |
[13:40] | Keep shifting. We’ll be right back. | 继续想办法 我们马上回来 |
[13:43] | Oh, my God, she’s a monster. | 天啊 她简直是个禽兽 |
[13:46] | Thank you. I feel so much better. | 谢谢 我感觉好受多了 |
[13:48] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[13:50] | Well, Marjorie was trying | 玛乔丽试图 |
[13:52] | to convince me that my mom’s becoming a better person. | 说服我我妈变成好人了 |
[13:56] | This is really good. | 这真的好吃 |
[13:58] | Excellent lettuce-to-meat ratio. | 生菜和肉的比例刚刚好 |
[14:00] | Thank you, but I… I’m not done with the story. | 谢谢 但我还没说完故事呢 |
[14:03] | – Oh, really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[14:04] | What happened next? She sucker-punch a baby? | 接下来怎么了 她突然打了婴儿吗 |
[14:08] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[14:11] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[14:13] | Hey, stop that man! He stole my purse! | 把那个男人拦下 他偷了我的钱包 |
[14:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:18] | What are you so mad about? | 你生什么气啊 |
[14:20] | We’re getting a table. | 我们马上就有位置了 |
[14:22] | We’ll probably get a free dessert. | 也许还能有免费甜点呢 |
[14:24] | How could you embarrass me like that? | 你怎么能那样让我出丑 |
[14:25] | What’s embarrassing? It was working. | 有什么出丑的 我的法子起作用了 |
[14:27] | You made me an object of pity. | 你让我成了一个让人怜悯的对象 |
[14:29] | Well, to get what Napa Valley Monthly calls | 为了吃到《纳帕谷月刊》上说的 |
[14:31] | “The best bucatini outside of Naples.” | “那不勒斯外最棒的长条圆面”啊 |
[14:34] | Bonnie, I don’t want people to see me | 邦妮 我不希望人们觉得我 |
[14:35] | as different, as “Less than.” | 不同 不足 |
[14:38] | – You’re not “Less than.” – You’re damn right I’m not. | -你才没有不足 -没错 我是没有 |
[14:40] | But you wanted the maître d’ to feel sorry for us. | 但你希望领班同情我们 |
[14:43] | I just thought I could get a better table. | 我只是觉得我能弄到更好的位置 |
[14:44] | Do you know how hard I work | 你知道我有多努力 |
[14:45] | for people not to see me as a guy in a chair? | 就为了让人们别把我当轮椅男看待吗 |
[14:49] | I guess I-I don’t think about it | 我想我没考虑过这事 |
[14:51] | because you make it look so easy. | 因为你看起来活得很容易 |
[14:53] | Well, that’s the way that I want it to look. | 我就希望如此 |
[14:55] | I don’t cut in line, I don’t bitch when there’s not a ramp, | 我不插队 没有轮椅坡道时我不抱怨 |
[14:57] | and I don’t ask for special treatment. | 我也不要求有特别待遇 |
[15:02] | Ever. | 从不 |
[15:06] | No, you don’t, and… and I shouldn’t have, either. | 你是不 我也不该的 |
[15:13] | I guess I don’t think enough about what you go through | 我想我没有好好考虑你经历的事 |
[15:16] | because I’m too busy thinking about myself. | 因为我忙着想我自己 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry, Adam. I’m so, so sorry. | 抱歉 亚当 非常抱歉 |
[15:28] | She actually said, “So, so sorry”? | 她真的说了”非常抱歉”啊 |
[15:33] | It surprised me, too. | 我也大吃一惊 |
[15:37] | She just straight-up apologized? | 她就直接道歉了吗 |
[15:40] | No blaming other people, | 没有责怪别人 |
[15:43] | no fake tears, | 没有假哭 |
[15:45] | no “I grew up in the foster system. | 没说”我在寄养系统长大 |
[15:47] | I slept in a dog bed till I was 11.” | 11岁之前都睡在狗窝里” |
[15:51] | She even went back inside and apologized to the maître d’. | 她甚至回去跟领班道歉了 |
[15:56] | Wow. | 哇 |
[15:58] | She really is changing. | 她真的改变了 |
[16:00] | Damn it, Christy! | 该死 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:02] | My bath is getting cold! | 我的洗澡水变冷了 |
[16:04] | So turn the hot water on! | 那就打开热水 |
[16:06] | I can’t! I’m reading! | 不行 我在看书呢 |
[16:10] | Just give her a second. | 稍等一会 |
[16:13] | Never mind! I figured it out! | 不用来了 我搞定了 |
[16:14] | I put the book down! | 我把书放下了 |
[16:21] | Don’t avoid the world | 别因为 |
[16:22] | because of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. | 中重度斑块状银屑病就逃避世界 |
[16:25] | Do you have any idea what plaque psoriasis is? | 你知道斑块状银屑病是什么吗 |
[16:30] | Maybe it’s when you get an award for your psoriasis. | 也许是因为银屑病而得奖 |
[16:33] | Well, this guy has it, and then he took this pill, | 这人得了病 然后吃了这种药 |
[16:35] | and now he’s having the best day of his life. | 现在他过上了最幸福的生活 |
[16:37] | He’s swimming, he’s making pottery. | 他在游泳 做陶器 |
[16:40] | Hey, I kind of wish I had it. | 真希望我也得病 |
[16:43] | Ready for your lunch? | 准备好吃午餐了吗 |
[16:44] | I was ready 30 minutes ago. | 半小时前就准备好了 |
[16:47] | How long does it take you to open a can? | 你要多久才能打开罐头啊 |
[16:49] | Actually, it’s not from a can. | 实际上这不是罐头食品 |
[16:51] | I made it from scratch. | 我是从头开始做的 |
[16:52] | Really? What’s that floatin’ in there? | 真的吗 里面漂的是什么 |
[16:55] | Vegetables. | 蔬菜 |
[16:56] | Ugh. | 恶心 |
[16:58] | Well, I’ll choke it down. | 我强咽下去吧 |
[17:01] | Bon appétit. | 祝你胃口好 |
[17:04] | What’s with the smile? | 你笑什么 |
[17:06] | I’m just… happy you’re my mom. | 我只是很高兴你是我妈妈 |
[17:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:13] | You’re so funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[17:14] | Careful. It’s hot. | 小心 很烫 |
[17:16] | This unexpected pleasantness is very unsettling. | 你这意料之外的客气真是令我不安 |
[17:20] | Can’t a daughter just be nice to her mother? | 女儿不能对妈妈好吗 |
[17:23] | Not this daughter, not this mother. | 你这个女儿不能对我这妈妈好 |
[17:25] | Well, you better get used to it, | 你最好习惯 |
[17:27] | because I love you no matter what. | 因为不管怎么样 我都爱你 |
[17:30] | Yeah, well, uh, | 好吧 |
[17:31] | I used the lost kid room at Walmart for day care. | 我用过沃尔玛的迷路小孩房间当日托 |
[17:35] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:36] | The security guard taught me how to spell my name. | 保安教了我怎么拼我的名字 |
[17:40] | What’s that all about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[17:41] | Oh, Christy’s acting like she loves me, | 克丽丝蒂表现得像是爱我 |
[17:43] | and it’s really pissing me off. | 老娘真的气死了 |
[17:46] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:47] | I will kick you with this boot. | 老娘要用这靴子踢死你 |
[17:59] | Mom? | 妈 |
[18:11] | Weren’t you supposed to go to the doctor today? | 你今天不该去看医生吗 |
[18:12] | I did. | 我去过了 |
[18:14] | Turns out he wants me to stay off my feet | 原来他想让我再坐一周 |
[18:16] | another week just to be safe. | 确保安全 |
[18:19] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[18:20] | I know. I’m so disappointed. | 我知道 我好失望 |
[18:23] | I really hate being a burden. | 我真讨厌做个负担 |
[18:26] | You’re not a burden. | 你不是负担 |
[18:27] | Oh, thanks, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[18:29] | By the way, there is a family of raccoons | 顺便说一句 5G墙壁里 |
[18:31] | living in the wall of 5G. | 住着一家浣熊 |
[18:35] | You’re gonna need the gloves, | 你会需要手套的 |
[18:37] | and as cute as you think the babies are, | 虽然你觉得浣熊宝宝很可爱 |
[18:39] | they will go right for your eyes. | 但它们会直攻你双眼 |
[18:42] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[18:44] | Christy, wait. | 克丽丝蒂 等等 |
[18:46] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:47] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 我有话想给你说 |
[18:52] | My laundry is really piling up. | 我的脏衣服都堆成堆了 |
[18:56] | I’ll take care of it. | 我去处理 |
[18:57] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[18:59] | By the way, | 顺便说句 |
[19:00] | you might want to close that cabinet, | 你也许想关上那橱柜 |
[19:02] | you lying, worthless dirtbag. | 你这撒谎废物人渣 |
[19:08] | Don’t tell Adam! Don’t tell Adam! | 别告诉亚当 别告诉亚当 |