时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You lose something? | 你丢东西了吗 |
[00:07] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[00:08] | You’re still not talking to me? | 你依然不和我说话吗 |
[00:10] | I said I was sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[00:13] | You know, I don’t mind | 知道吗 我不介意 |
[00:14] | that you borrow my car without asking. | 你不问就借了我的车 |
[00:16] | I don’t mind that you never put gas in it. | 我不介意你从不加油 |
[00:18] | I don’t even mind that I have to pull my seat up | 我甚至不介意我得把座椅 |
[00:20] | all the way from Freaktown. | 从怪异位置调回来 |
[00:23] | But when I turn on the radio and you’ve changed all my stations, | 但当我打开广播 发现你换了我的所有台时 |
[00:26] | that’s when I snap. | 我气疯了 |
[00:27] | Hey, when I hear Kenny G, that’s when I snap. | 当我听到肯尼·基时 我也气疯了 |
[00:32] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[00:34] | Oh, I’m just heading out for a little bit. | 只是出去一下 |
[00:36] | – Where? – Got a thing. | -去哪 -有点事 |
[00:38] | – What thing? – I’m meeting a guy for a beer. | -什么事 -跟某个男人喝点酒 |
[00:40] | – Who? – You don’t know him. | -谁啊 -你不认识他 |
[00:42] | Where are you going? Who are you meeting? | 你去哪 要见谁 |
[00:45] | Surrender | 投降吧 |
[00:46] | or before you know it, you’re a year older. | 在你反应过来之前 你已经老了一岁了 |
[00:49] | My brother’s in town. | 我弟弟来了 |
[00:51] | You have a brother? | 你有弟弟吗 |
[00:54] | This is gonna make me late for work, but it’s worth it. | 这会让我迟到的 但值了 |
[00:58] | Why am I not meeting him? | 我为什么不能见他 |
[01:00] | Maybe Adam’s ashamed of you. | 也许亚当以你为耻 |
[01:04] | You’re not talking to me, Smooth Jazz. | 不准和我说话 柔和爵士 |
[01:07] | Tell me why I shouldn’t be incredibly hurt right now. | 告诉我 我为什么不该感到很受伤 |
[01:11] | We’re not that close. | 我们没那么亲密 |
[01:12] | The only reason I’m seeing him is to sign some papers | 我见他的唯一原因是签一些 |
[01:14] | for our parents’ estate. | 我们父母财产的合同 |
[01:16] | Estate? | 财产 |
[01:18] | Don’t get excited. | 别激动 |
[01:19] | It’s a thousand bucks a year. | 一年一千美元 |
[01:21] | Why my parents decided to dole it out | 我父母为什么决定施舍我 |
[01:23] | until I’m 85 remains a mystery. | 到85岁依然是个迷 |
[01:25] | Still, uh, after you’ve gone, that grand goes to me? | 依然 你去世以后 那一千就归了我吧 |
[01:29] | Go nuts. | 乐去吧 |
[01:33] | I’m an heiress. | 我是个女继承人 |
[01:37] | Adam, a hint. | 亚当 给你个建议 |
[01:38] | Sleep with your eyes open. | 晚上睁眼睡 |
[01:39] | Already do. | 已经这样了 |
[01:41] | – I’ll see you later. – Wait. | -晚点见 -等等 |
[01:43] | Why can’t I meet him? | 我为什么不能见他 |
[01:45] | What, was he born without a nose? | 他生下来没鼻子吗 |
[01:47] | Weird, floaty eye? | 有古怪的金鱼眼吗 |
[01:49] | Spits when he says, “Sauteed spinach.” | 说”清炒菠菜”时会喷口水吗 |
[01:53] | Yes, it’s all of those things. Can I go now? | 是的 这些都有 我能走了吗 |
[01:55] | No. I am meeting him and that’s final. | 不 我要见他 就这样定了 |
[02:00] | I’m not gonna win this, am I? | 我赢不了的 对吗 |
[02:02] | You gave up those balls | 你给她戴上戒指的那一刻 |
[02:03] | the minute you put a ring on her finger. | 就放弃了当一个有种的男人 |
[02:07] | Give me five minutes to change. | 给我五分钟换衣服 |
[02:11] | First the legs, now you guys. | 先没腿后没种 |
[02:13] | The darkness is moving north. | 黑暗势力正在北上啊 |
[02:32] | – Here you go, Bonnie. – Well, thank you, Patrick. | -请 邦妮 -谢谢 帕特里克 |
[02:34] | How gallant. | 多有风度啊 |
[02:37] | Sure beats a beer in my hotel lobby. | 总比在酒店大堂喝啤酒好 |
[02:39] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[02:41] | Oh, waitress. | 服务员 |
[02:44] | God, I hate her. | 天啊 我恨她 |
[02:49] | Welcome to the Rustic Fig. | 欢迎来到”乡村无花果” |
[02:51] | The one place I used to feel safe. | 一个我过去觉得安全的地方 |
[02:54] | I told you, she’s a pistol. | 我告诉过你 她是个小钢炮 |
[02:55] | Wish I had one right now. | 真希望我现在就有一架 |
[02:57] | Hey, Christy. I’m Patrick. | 克丽丝蒂 我是帕特里克 |
[02:59] | Really nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:00] | Since Patrick’s only in town for the night, we thought we… | 因为帕特里克只在城里过一夜 我们觉得… |
[03:02] | – She thought. – …we’d come here. | -她觉得 -应该来这里 |
[03:05] | What better way for us all to get to know each other? | 这是互相了解的好办法 |
[03:08] | With me serving you food. Yay. | 而且有我给你端菜 好耶 |
[03:11] | Can I please have whatever kind of beer can get here fastest? | 我能要一杯这里上的最快的啤酒吗 |
[03:15] | Can you make that two? | 能来两杯吗 |
[03:16] | But take your time. | 但是慢慢上 |
[03:18] | And I’ll have, let me see… | 我看看我要什么 |
[03:26] | What’s in a virgin mojito? | 处女莫吉托里有什么 |
[03:28] | Lime juice, cane sugar and my thumb. | 酸橙汁 甘蔗糖和我的拇指 |
[03:32] | I’ll have a water. | 我要水吧 |
[03:35] | Patrick, I’m so glad we’re doing this. | 帕特里克 我很高兴我们能相聚 |
[03:37] | Oh, me, too. I didn’t even know you existed. | 我也是 我都不知道你的存在 |
[03:39] | I didn’t know you existed. | 我也不知道你的存在 |
[03:40] | You both exist. | 你们都存在 |
[03:41] | Should we figure out what we’re gonna eat? | 该想想吃什么了吗 |
[03:43] | Charming as ever, dude. | 跟以往一样迷人 兄弟 |
[03:45] | Bite the big one, Pat. | 去死吧 帕特 |
[03:48] | What fun. | 真有趣 |
[03:52] | Oh, I’m getting a picture of the two of you growing up together. | 我想象到了你俩一起长大的画面 |
[03:55] | Roughhousing out at the lake. | 在湖边吵吵闹闹 |
[03:57] | I don’t know. Was there a lake? | 我不知道 有湖吗 |
[04:00] | There was an ocean. | 有大海 |
[04:01] | In fact, Adam taught me to surf. | 事实上 亚当教会了我冲浪 |
[04:03] | Man, you sure ran with that one. | 你真是发扬光大了 |
[04:05] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:07] | I own a company that makes surfboards. | 我拥有一家制造冲浪板的公司 |
[04:08] | Wow, didn’t waste any time squeezing that one | 没浪费任何时间 就在谈话中 |
[04:10] | into the conversation. | 故意显摆了 |
[04:12] | Okay, why don’t we talk about | 好 那我们何不谈谈 |
[04:13] | how you hung out with Russell Crowe? | 你是怎么和罗素·克劳玩的 |
[04:18] | He does work that one in a lot. | 他确实经常说那事 |
[04:21] | We got drunk in Prague. He threw a phone at me. | 我们在布拉格喝醉了 他朝我丢了一部手机 |
[04:23] | It’s a good story. | 是个好故事 |
[04:25] | The first seven times, am I right? | 前七次还是 对吧 |
[04:30] | I hear something different every time. | 我每次都能听出不同的韵味 |
[04:34] | Okay, two beers | 好了 两杯啤酒 |
[04:37] | and one tap water | 一杯自来水 |
[04:39] | with a splash of spit. | 外加一点吐沫 |
[04:43] | Well, we definitely want appetizers. | 我们肯定要开胃菜 |
[04:45] | What do you recommend? | 你推荐什么 |
[04:47] | Going to a different restaurant. | 去另一家餐厅 |
[04:49] | Oh, Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[04:52] | Tell me about the crab cakes. | 给我介绍一下蟹饼 |
[04:53] | No. | 不 |
[05:03] | Your brother seems like a nice guy. | 你弟弟看起来是个好人 |
[05:05] | Where in the world did you get that? | 你是怎么看出来的 |
[05:07] | Well, he paid for dinner | 他为晚餐买了单 |
[05:09] | while you were being a dick all night. | 而你一晚上都很混蛋 |
[05:11] | That was my takeaway. | 在我看来是这样的 |
[05:13] | I don’t like the guy. | 我不喜欢那家伙 |
[05:14] | I thought you might have picked up on that | 我以为在我说我不喜欢那家伙时 |
[05:16] | when I told you I don’t like the guy. | 你已经明白了 |
[05:18] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[05:19] | How many times did Christy tell everyone | 今晚晚餐时 克丽丝蒂给所有人 |
[05:21] | she hated me at dinner tonight? | 说了多少次她恨我 |
[05:23] | It’s just something people say. | 那不过是人们随口说说 |
[05:26] | At least it’s over. | 至少结束了 |
[05:27] | I never have to see him again. | 我永远不用再见他了 |
[05:28] | Yikes. What happened with you guys? | 天啊 你俩之间究竟发生了什么 |
[05:31] | He bang your prom date? | 他上了你的舞伴吗 |
[05:33] | Women aren’t that important to me. | 女人对我来说没那么重要 |
[05:37] | Stare all you want; I’m not taking it back. | 随你盯 我不会收回这话 |
[05:41] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[05:42] | I parade my dirty family laundry in front of you every day. | 我每天都在你面前展现我们家的丑事 |
[05:45] | You owe me this. | 这是你欠我的 |
[05:47] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[05:48] | That surfboard company, my idea. | 那家冲浪板公司 是我的主意 |
[05:51] | I worked there. I helped get it started, | 我在那里工作 我帮公司起步 |
[05:53] | but did he cut me in on the profits once it became a success? | 但是成功后 他算了我的一份利益吗 |
[05:56] | – I’m guessing no. – Nothing. | -我猜没算 -什么都没有 |
[05:57] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 真荒谬 |
[05:58] | Those profits should be ours– yours. | 那些利益应该是我们…是你的 |
[06:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | God. | 天啊 |
[06:04] | You know what really upset me tonight? | 你知道我今晚为什么不爽吗 |
[06:07] | Discovering that my daughter is a terrible waitress. | 发现我女儿是个糟糕的服务员 |
[06:10] | I still don’t think you should’ve complained to the manager. | 我依然觉得你不该向经理投诉 |
[06:13] | How else is she gonna get better? | 不然她怎么变好呢 |
[06:31] | Are you eating garbage cake? | 你在吃垃圾堆里的蛋糕吗 |
[06:34] | It was untouched. | 没被碰过 |
[06:36] | Anniversary dinner. | 纪念日晚餐 |
[06:38] | He shot her a look when she ordered the cake. | 她点蛋糕时 他看了她一眼 |
[06:40] | Things went downhill fast. | 然后情况急转直下 |
[06:42] | Well, in that case, hand me a fork. | 既然这样 给我个叉子 |
[06:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:48] | This is a surprise. What brings you back? | 真是个惊喜 你为什么回来 |
[06:50] | Ah, there’s nothing good in my hotel’s garbage. | 我的酒店垃圾堆里没什么好吃的 |
[06:53] | I thought I was coming back here for a nightcap. | 我本想过来喝点睡前酒 |
[06:55] | This is so much better. | 现在这样好多了 |
[06:57] | You sure? | 你确定不喝吗 |
[06:58] | I got half a martini in here. | 这里还有半杯马丁尼酒 |
[07:01] | Wait. There’s a shrimp tail in it. | 等等 里面有个虾尾 |
[07:04] | No, I’m good. | 不 我不喝了 |
[07:06] | So, did you survive dinner with my mother? | 你撑过了和我妈妈的晚餐吗 |
[07:09] | Oh, my God, I love her. | 天啊 我喜欢她 |
[07:10] | She’s hilarious. | 她很幽默 |
[07:11] | No more cake for you. | 不准你吃蛋糕了 |
[07:16] | Hey, anybody gives my brother a hard time is okay by me. | 任何能让我哥哥难受的人我都喜欢 |
[07:20] | To be perfectly honest, | 说个大实话 |
[07:21] | um, I spent most of dinner | 我晚餐大部分时间 |
[07:23] | waiting for you to come back to the table. | 都在等你回到我们桌边 |
[07:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:27] | Are you the one who complained to my manager? | 向经理投诉我的人是你吗 |
[07:31] | No, it’s just that every time you came back to the table, | 不是 只是每次你回到我们桌边时 |
[07:34] | things were… you know, | 事情会变得… 你知道 |
[07:38] | really good. | 非常好 |
[07:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:44] | I’m recently divorced. I’m a little rusty. | 我刚离婚不久 有点生疏 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry. Are you flirting with me? | 不好意思 你在和我调情吗 |
[07:48] | You couldn’t tell? | 你看不出来吗 |
[07:50] | See, this is where my rustiness comes in. | 我在这方面有点迟钝 |
[07:52] | Ah, newly divorced, too, huh? | 你也离婚不久吗 |
[07:53] | Nope, just good old rust. | 不 只是人比较迟钝 |
[07:56] | Well, um, what I’m trying to say is, uh, | 我想说的是 |
[08:00] | I’m supposed to be leaving tomorrow, | 我明天本该离开 |
[08:02] | and if you happen to be free tomorrow | 如果你明天有空 |
[08:03] | and are amenable to what I’m about to propose, | 并且对我的提议感兴趣 |
[08:06] | I was thinking I could stay an extra night | 我想我可以多留一晚 |
[08:08] | for the express purpose of taking you out tomorrow. | 为了明天带你出去约会 |
[08:13] | Just to be clear, we’re talking about tomorrow? | 确认一下 我们说的是明天吗 |
[08:16] | Yeah. Although it is midnight, | 是的 尽管现在是午夜 |
[08:18] | so tomorrow is now today. | 所以明天就是今天 |
[08:19] | So, uh… …today. | 所以 今天 |
[08:24] | I’d really like that. | 我很愿意 |
[08:25] | Oh, great. Great. | 太好了 |
[08:26] | I’ll bring the oil can. | 我会带上油壶 |
[08:28] | For the rustiness. | 因为迟钝 |
[08:29] | You know, Wizard of Oz. | 《绿野仙踪》[铁皮人因生锈迟钝要加油] |
[08:31] | Not dry vagina. | 不是因为下面干 |
[08:38] | My God, I… | 老天 我… |
[08:39] | I just said “Dry vagina.” | 我刚说了”下面干” |
[08:41] | And pointed. | 还指了呢 |
[08:45] | Okay, what do you think? | 好 你觉得如何 |
[08:46] | Great. Let me see the tush. | 很好 让我看看屁股 |
[08:50] | Damn it, I used to have a cute, little booty like that. | 可恶 我以前也有那样可爱的小屁股 |
[08:53] | You will again. | 你会再有的 |
[08:54] | You already lost six pounds. | 你已经减了六磅 |
[08:56] | Mm, five. Paid 300 bucks | 五磅 昨晚花了三百美元 |
[08:58] | for some black market licorice last night. | 买了黑市的甘草糖 |
[09:04] | Hey, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[09:06] | You heard that, too, right? | 你也听见了吧 |
[09:08] | It’s Jill. | 是吉尔 |
[09:09] | We’re Skyping. | 我们在连线 |
[09:10] | You’re awfully dressed up for that. | 你为连线倒是衣着光鲜 |
[09:12] | – She’s got a date. – Really? With who? | -她有约会 -真的吗 和谁 |
[09:15] | – Just a guy. – Adam’s brother. | -只是某个男人 -亚当的弟弟 |
[09:17] | This is fun! | 太好玩了 |
[09:20] | But he left town. | 但他走了 |
[09:21] | He decided to stay an extra day just for little old me. | 他决定为我多留一天 |
[09:25] | Are you kidding me? You can’t go out with Adam’s brother. | 你在开玩笑吗 你不能和亚当的弟弟约会 |
[09:28] | And yet I’ve got my good bra on, and I’m headed out the door. | 但我依然穿了好胸罩 正要出门 |
[09:30] | No, no, you don’t get it. | 不不 你不明白 |
[09:32] | Adam really doesn’t like him. | 亚当真的不喜欢他 |
[09:34] | I don’t like you, but we eat eight meals a week together. | 我也不喜欢你 但我们一周一起吃八顿饭 |
[09:38] | Wait. So why does Adam not like his brother? | 等等 为什么亚当不喜欢他弟弟 |
[09:40] | I don’t care! He’s in town for one more night, | 我不在乎 他要再留一晚 |
[09:42] | and he asked me out | 他像一个尴尬的 |
[09:43] | like an awkward eighth grader, so I’m going. | 八年级学生一样约我出来 所以我要去 |
[09:45] | Just so you know, you and your bra are ruining my life. | 告诉你一下 你和你的胸罩毁了我的生活 |
[09:51] | Oh, I miss you girls. | 真想念你们 |
[09:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:57] | Am I talking to an empty room? | 我在对空房间说话吗 |
[10:01] | God, I’m so hungry. | 天啊 我饿死了 |
[10:19] | Staircase. | 楼梯这 |
[10:23] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[10:24] | What’s going on is I wanted some quality time | 发生的事是我想跟我男人度过 |
[10:28] | with my man. | 一些黄金时光 |
[10:31] | Can we do that? Where’s Christy? | 我们可以吗 克丽丝蒂在哪 |
[10:33] | She had a date tonight. | 她今晚去约会了 |
[10:35] | Oh, good for her. You know, | 真不错 |
[10:37] | I don’t understand why some guy | 我不懂为什么 |
[10:38] | hasn’t just swept her off her feet. | 还没人被她迷住 |
[10:40] | Well, I guess that thought runs in your family, | 看来你家人都是这种想法 |
[10:42] | ’cause your brother stayed an extra day to take her out. | 因为你弟弟为了约她出去多住了一天 |
[10:44] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[10:48] | Bonnie. Bonnie. | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[10:51] | Adam. Oh, Adam… | 亚当 哦 亚当 |
[10:55] | Wait, w-wait. Hang on a minute. | 等等 稍等一会儿 |
[10:58] | Christy’s on a date with Patrick? | 克丽丝蒂和帕特里克约会去了吗 |
[11:00] | That’s right. Let’s get those pants off. | 没错 脱裤子吧 |
[11:02] | – You know, you did this. – What do you mean? | -这都怪你 -你什么意思 |
[11:05] | I was just gonna go out and have a drink with him | 我本来打算跟他出去喝一杯 |
[11:07] | and sign some papers, but no, | 签几份文件 但是不行 |
[11:08] | you had to stick your nose in there | 你非得插手这事 |
[11:10] | and Bonnie it all up. | 搞成邦妮的作风 |
[11:12] | Hey, I was gonna use this mouth to say I’m sorry, | 我本来打算用这张嘴来说我很抱歉 |
[11:15] | but it can just as easily go eat a sandwich. | 但它也可以轻松地去吃个三明治 |
[11:30] | So, what’s your favorite place to surf? | 你最喜欢在哪里冲浪 |
[11:33] | Ah. Uh… Costa Rica, probably. | 也许是哥斯达黎加 |
[11:37] | You know, one time I was, um, waiting for a set to come in | 有次我在等海浪打过来时 |
[11:40] | when I realized, suddenly, that I was surrounded by dolphins. | 突然发现我被海豚包围了 |
[11:44] | Wow, that sounds beautiful. Ah. | 听起来真美 |
[11:46] | Yeah, it was, until I realized | 的确 然后我发现 |
[11:48] | the dolphins were surrounded by sharks, | 海豚被鲨鱼包围了 |
[11:51] | and that was the moment I learned I could fly. | 那一刻我发现我可以飞 |
[11:56] | I took acid once and learned I couldn’t fly. | 我有次吃了迷幻药 发现我并不能飞 |
[12:04] | You know, we’ve been playing for 20 minutes, | 我们玩了20分钟了 |
[12:06] | and neither one of us has made a shot. | 谁也没进球 |
[12:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:11] | Well, that was pretty close. | 差一点 |
[12:12] | Should we just start counting those? | 要不这样也算吧 |
[12:15] | I’ll tell you where we went wrong. | 我跟你说我们哪里做错了 |
[12:17] | Not enough blue stuff on the end of the thing. | 球杆尖的蓝色玩意儿不够 |
[12:20] | Step aside and watch me work. | 让开 看我来打 |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:27] | Oh, my God, I got one in! | 天啊 我进了个球 |
[12:30] | I got one in. | 我进了个球 |
[12:32] | Not the one I wanted, but still. | 不是我想进的那个 但还是很厉害 |
[12:35] | Toss me that magic blue cube. | 把那个魔力蓝色方块扔给我 |
[12:37] | We are not leaving until I sink one, too. | 除非我进一个球 否则我们就不走了 |
[12:41] | Don’t you have to go back home tomorrow? | 你明天不用回家吗 |
[12:44] | Well, actually, | 实际上 |
[12:45] | I’m taking a couple weeks off | 我放了几周的假 |
[12:47] | to surf my way down the coast. | 去海边冲浪 |
[12:51] | Boy, that sounds great. | 听起来真棒 |
[12:52] | Do you surf? | 你冲浪吗 |
[12:53] | Nope. I can barely swim. | 不 我连游泳都不会 |
[12:55] | That’s why I don’t take baths. | 所以我不泡澡 |
[12:57] | I mean, I shower. I’m clean. | 我洗澡 我很干净 |
[13:00] | Smart, beautiful, hygienic. | 聪明 美丽 卫生 |
[13:02] | Final box checked. | 最后一项打勾 |
[13:19] | Oh, God, what now? | 天啊 又怎么了 |
[13:23] | Your brother’s staying another week to be with Christy. | 你弟弟要多住一周跟克丽丝蒂约会 |
[13:31] | And to your left, more vineyards. | 你左边是更多的葡萄园 |
[13:34] | You picked a hell of a place to get sober. | 你选了个好地方戒酒瘾啊 |
[13:36] | I know, right? | 就是啊 |
[13:38] | Could have moved to Utah, | 我本可以搬去犹他 |
[13:39] | but where’s the challenge in that? | 但那有什么挑战性呢 |
[13:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:43] | Lot of grapes. | 好多葡萄啊 |
[13:46] | What are those, red? | 那些是什么 红葡萄吗 |
[13:48] | See? It’s like you live here. | 瞧 你像是就住在这里 |
[13:52] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[13:55] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[13:56] | What’s the deal with you and Adam? | 你跟亚当是怎么回事 |
[13:58] | Oh, well, what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[14:02] | Uh, we used to be really tight. | 我们以前很亲密 |
[14:03] | We started our business together, | 一起开始做生意 |
[14:05] | and six months later, he bailed. | 六个月后他退出了 |
[14:07] | Left me high and dry. | 让我孤立无援 |
[14:11] | I can see why you’re mad at him, | 我能看出你为什么生他的气 |
[14:12] | but what’s his problem? | 但他干嘛生气啊 |
[14:14] | Oh, that’s simple. | 那很简单 |
[14:15] | I made the business into a success, | 我的生意做成功了 |
[14:17] | and now he’s jealous. | 现在他嫉妒了 |
[14:20] | That doesn’t sound like the Adam I know. | 那听起来不像是我认识的亚当 |
[14:21] | Well, it’s the Adam I know. | 那就是我认识的亚当 |
[14:23] | But, hey, maybe your mom’s had a good influence on him. | 但是也许你妈妈对他有好的影响 |
[14:36] | This is a disaster. Adam is furious, | 这是场灾难 亚当气死了 |
[14:38] | and I’m out of lingerie. | 我没内衣了 |
[14:40] | But I’m happy. | 但我很快乐 |
[14:41] | Isn’t that what moms are supposed to want for their kids? | 妈妈难道不就是想让自己的孩子快乐吗 |
[14:44] | On what planet? | 在哪个星球啊 |
[14:45] | You are standing in between me and a thousand dollars a year. | 你是我和一年一千美元之间的拦路虎 |
[14:49] | – You are so selfish. – You are so selfish. | -你真自私 -你才自私 |
[14:54] | What do you guys think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[14:56] | Look, they remembered we’re here. | 瞧 她们记起了我们也在这里 |
[14:59] | – Well, I th… – Da-da-da! | -我 -闭嘴 |
[15:03] | You’re obviously only dating Patrick to annoy me. | 你跟帕特里克约会只是为了让我生气 |
[15:06] | No, I am dating Patrick because he’s a nice guy. | 不 我跟帕特里克约会是因为他是个好人 |
[15:09] | Annoying you is a delightful bonus. | 让你生气是愉快的额外福利 |
[15:14] | I’m gonna shop for jeans. | 我要买牛仔裤了 |
[15:17] | I’m confused– why is Adam so upset about this? | 我弄不懂了 亚当为什么这么生气 |
[15:20] | – Because Adam and Patrick hate each other. – Why? | -因为亚当和帕特里克仇恨彼此 -为什么 |
[15:23] | Why does anyone ever fight? Money. | 大家闹矛盾不都是为了钱 |
[15:25] | Well, maybe you two can help them patch things up. | 也许你俩能帮他俩和解 |
[15:29] | You were estranged for years and found a way to reconnect, | 多年来你们都很疏远 但你们找到了和好的办法 |
[15:31] | and it’s been wonderful. | 你们过得很棒 |
[15:32] | – All right, settle down. – I wouldn’t go that far. | -好了 冷静点 -才没有很棒 |
[15:35] | Do you guys think I could pull off overalls? | 你们觉得我能穿背带工装裤吗 |
[15:37] | No. | 不行 |
[15:40] | I’m just saying you could be a good example to these boys. | 我只是说 你俩可能是他俩的好榜样 |
[15:45] | Maybe. Got to admit, | 也许吧 我得承认 |
[15:47] | nobody knows decades of estrangement | 没人比我们更了解多年的隔阂 |
[15:49] | and then a quasi-satisfying makeup like we do. | 然后是比较满意的和好 |
[15:51] | Yeah. Of course, if we had money, | 是啊 当然 如果我们有钱 |
[15:53] | things could get dicey. | 那就不确定了 |
[15:55] | If we had money, you’d be dead by sundown. | 如果我们有钱 日落时你就死了 |
[16:00] | Someone’s at the door. | 有人敲门 |
[16:03] | I’ll get it. | 我来开 |
[16:06] | Hey, Adam. I like that shirt. | 亚当 我喜欢你的上衣 |
[16:08] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:09] | Wow, why are you so dressed up? | 你怎么打扮得这么漂亮 |
[16:12] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[16:21] | Oh. Didn’t know you’d be here. | 不知道你在这里 |
[16:23] | Why wouldn’t I be here? It’s my fiancée’s house. | 我为什么不会在这 这是我未婚妻的家 |
[16:26] | And another great talk. Can we go? | 相谈甚欢啊 我们能走了吗 |
[16:29] | Actually, I was thinking you could come in for a sec. | 实际上我觉得你能进来坐会儿 |
[16:33] | I take it we’re being set up? | 我想我们被算计了 |
[16:36] | Looks like it. | 看起来是 |
[16:38] | Wow, isn’t this a nice surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[16:41] | They’re onto us, Mom. | 他们发现我们了 妈妈 |
[16:42] | Then let’s just jump right in. | 那我们直入主题吧 |
[16:45] | We’re trying to help you two asshats | 我们在努力帮你们两个笨蛋 |
[16:46] | be more like us. | 变得更像我们 |
[16:48] | How is name-calling gonna help? | 骂人怎么会有帮助 |
[16:49] | What’d I say? | 我说了啥啊 |
[16:52] | Look, nobody’s had more bad water | 听着 没人比我和这位亚马逊金牌会员 |
[16:55] | under the bridge than me and Amazon Prime over here. | 有更多无法挽回的过去 |
[16:58] | But we got over it. | 但我们翻篇了 |
[17:00] | And if we can, anyone can. | 如果我们可以 那谁都可以 |
[17:02] | So, sit. | 所以坐下吧 |
[17:11] | Okay, animosities. Go. | 好了 仇恨 发泄吧 |
[17:17] | Okay, why don’t I help get the ball rolling? | 我来帮忙让你们开始吧 |
[17:19] | Patrick, Adam is upset with you | 帕特里克 亚当生你的气 |
[17:21] | because you hogged all the surfboard money for yourself. | 因为你把卖冲浪板赚的钱都据为己有 |
[17:23] | What? Is that what you told her? | 什么 你跟她是这样说的吗 |
[17:25] | Because that’s what happened. | 因为那就是发生的事 |
[17:27] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[17:29] | Patrick was just a kid starting up a business. | 帕特里克是个刚开始做生意的孩子 |
[17:31] | You’re the one who bailed on him. | 是你抛弃了他 |
[17:33] | How did I bail on you? | 我怎么抛弃了你 |
[17:34] | You took off for Hollywood | 你去了好莱坞 |
[17:35] | to start your big stuntman career. | 开始当特技演员了 |
[17:37] | Hey, the surfboard business was my idea. | 冲浪板生意本来是我的主意 |
[17:40] | I got it off the ground for you, | 我为你开启了事业 |
[17:42] | and then something good happened to me. I’m so sorry. | 然后我遇上了好事 很抱歉 |
[17:44] | Off the ground? | 开启了事业 |
[17:46] | I worked 16-hour days without you. | 没了你 我每天工作16个小时 |
[17:48] | I had to quit school. | 我还得退学 |
[17:49] | Oh, take off your skirt. | 少娇滴滴的 |
[17:52] | Our business was great, | 我们的生意蒸蒸日上 |
[17:53] | and you didn’t share a dime with me. | 而你一毛钱都没给我 |
[17:55] | Oh, please. I don’t see you for ten years. | 拜托 我十年没见过你 |
[17:57] | How is it still “Our” Business? | 那那么还算是我们的生意 |
[17:58] | I was working on movies. | 我在拍电影 |
[17:59] | I-I was on location. | 在片场 |
[18:01] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there to hold your hand. | 抱歉没陪在你身边握住你的手 |
[18:03] | Kind of a soft argument. Step it up. | 这论点很软弱 加油啊 |
[18:06] | You know, I started this business to be with my brother, | 我做这生意是为了跟我哥哥在一起 |
[18:08] | but since all you care about is money, | 但既然你只关心钱 |
[18:10] | I’m happy to write you a check. | 我很高兴给你开张支票 |
[18:11] | I don’t want your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[18:16] | We’re winning. Keep going. | 我们要赢了 继续 |
[18:17] | You know, if you wanted to be with me so badly, | 如果你这么想和我在一起 |
[18:19] | where were you when this happened? | 那我瘫痪的时候你在哪 |
[18:21] | – What? – I was in the hospital for a year. | -什么 -我在医院躺了一年 |
[18:23] | Guys I hadn’t seen since high school came by. | 高中后再也没见过的人都来拜访了 |
[18:25] | You never did. | 你从没来过 |
[18:27] | I wanted to be there. | 我想去的 |
[18:28] | Then why the hell weren’t you? | 那你为什么没去 |
[18:29] | Because I figured | 因为我想 |
[18:30] | I was the last person you’d ever want to see. | 你最不想见到的就是我 |
[18:32] | Why wouldn’t I want to see you? You’re my brother. | 我为什么不想见到你 你是我弟弟 |
[18:36] | If I’d known that, | 如果我知道的话 |
[18:39] | I’d have been there in a second. | 我会立刻赶去的 |
[18:44] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 哥 |
[18:50] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:53] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[18:57] | Now would be the perfect time to get that check. | 现在要支票再好不过了 |
[19:05] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么发生的 |
[19:07] | My date’s having dinner with your fiancé, | 我的男伴跟你的未婚夫吃饭 |
[19:09] | and I’m having my ninth meal of the week with you. | 而我是这周第九次跟你一起吃饭了 |
[19:12] | Bringing them together feels good, though, right? | 但让他们重归于好感觉还挺不错的 对吧 |
[19:15] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 |
[19:17] | We saved a family tonight. | 今晚我们拯救了一个家庭 |
[19:20] | I’m gonna say this to you ’cause you get it, | 我要对你说这话 因为你懂 |
[19:22] | but I wouldn’t say it out there. | 但我不会在外面说 |
[19:25] | Heroes. | 英雄 |
[19:29] | It’s the only word that works. | 这个词再恰当不过了 |
[19:31] | Was a little weird seeing those two crying. | 看见他俩哭还挺奇怪的 |
[19:34] | Right? Not sexy. | 对吧 不性感 |
[19:35] | No. | 一点也不 |
[19:37] | I will be asleep when Adam gets home tonight. | 亚当今晚回家时我会睡着 |
[19:42] | You know, if things work out | 如果一切顺利 |
[19:43] | and we marry these guys… | 我们嫁给了这些人 |
[19:46] | …you’d be my mother | 你会是我妈妈 |
[19:47] | and my sister-in-law. | 也是我妯娌 |
[19:52] | And you’d be married to your stepuncle… | 而你就嫁给了继小叔父 |
[19:57] | …which would make you your own niece. | 这样你就是你自己的侄女了 |
[20:03] | The sad part is, | 悲哀的是 |
[20:03] | not the weirdest thing we’ve ever done. | 这并不是我们做过的最奇怪的事 |
[20:07] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[20:10] | But still… | 但依然 |
[20:12] | heroes. | 英雄啊 |