时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, and my fiancé– | 我的未婚夫 |
[00:05] | I love saying that– | 我喜欢说”未婚夫” |
[00:08] | we’ve been talking about the guest list for our wedding. | 我们一直在讨论婚礼的宾客名单 |
[00:11] | While we’d love to invite everyone, | 虽然我们很想邀请所有人 |
[00:13] | we’re gonna have to make some hard choices. | 但我们必须做出一些艰难的决定 |
[00:15] | hint, a good pre-wedding gift could be the bump you need. | 暗示一下 好的婚前礼物有助于增加受邀几率 |
[00:19] | Any Apple products | 任何苹果产品 |
[00:20] | gets you in the first five rows. | 都能让你坐到前五排 |
[00:23] | Does she really think this is gonna be a hot ticket? | 她真以为会很抢手啊 |
[00:26] | Welcome to the waiting list, Marjorie. | 恭喜你进入了候补名单 玛乔丽 |
[00:29] | Would a waffle iron get me a good seat? | 烤饼机能让我得到好座位吗 |
[00:31] | It’ll get you in the building. | 能让你进入大楼 |
[00:35] | I’ll share. Christy, alcoholic. | 我来分享 克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者 |
[00:37] | Hi, Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[00:39] | You know, she is not kidding about that list. | 名单的事她没有开玩笑 |
[00:41] | I don’t even think I made the cut. | 我觉得我都没上名单 |
[00:43] | Anyway, my boyfriend is in town this weekend for his birthday, | 总之 我男友本周末来城里过生日 |
[00:46] | and I saved enough money to take him to dinner, | 我攒了足够的钱 请他去吃饭 |
[00:50] | buy him a travel mug, and… | 给他买个旅行杯 |
[00:52] | get professionally waxed. | 做个专业蜜蜡除毛 |
[00:55] | So no more bristly patches. | 所以不会再扎人了 |
[00:59] | It’s true what they say: | 人们说的对 |
[01:01] | if you stay sober, your life gets bigger and better | 如果你坚持戒瘾 人生会变得更广阔 美好 |
[01:04] | and… smoother. | 和光滑 |
[01:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:11] | Of course you’re invited to the wedding. | 你当然受邀参加婚礼了 |
[01:13] | I’m gonna need someone to hold up my dress while I pee. | 我需要某人在我小便时帮我拉着裙子 |
[01:17] | All right, we have time for one more. | 好 时间还够一个人说 |
[01:19] | Uh, would our newcomer like to share? | 我们的新人想分享吗 |
[01:23] | Hi, I’m Jill, alcoholic. | 我是吉尔 酒瘾者 |
[01:25] | Hi, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[01:27] | It’s weird to call myself a newcomer, | 称自己为新人很奇怪 |
[01:28] | but that’s what I am. | 但我就是新人 |
[01:30] | Got the one-day chip to prove it. | 有第一天纪念牌可以证明 |
[01:32] | ‘Course I keep slipping, so I got about ten of these things. | 但我总是复喝 所以我有大概十个牌子了 |
[01:35] | By the way, should I be recycling ’em? | 顺便问句 我该回收利用吗 |
[01:37] | you know like give a penny, take a penny? | 放一分钱 拿一分钱 |
[01:42] | Anyhow… | 总之 |
[01:43] | I’ve been having a hard time staying sober, | 我很难坚持戒瘾 |
[01:46] | but this morning felt different. I got up off the lawn, | 但今早我感觉不同 我在洒水器洒水之前 |
[01:49] | before the sprinklers went off this time. | 从草地上起来了 |
[01:52] | I went inside, | 我进了屋 |
[01:54] | poured myself a cup of coffee | 给自己倒了杯咖啡 |
[01:55] | with just cream, no vodka, | 只加了奶油 没有伏特加 |
[01:58] | and said “Morning, world! | 然后说 早安 世界 |
[02:00] | It’s a brand new day.” | 这是全新的一天 |
[02:03] | Also, if I sent you a video of myself | 还有 如果我给你们发了一个 |
[02:05] | singing Carrie Underwood naked, could you please delete it? | 我裸体唱凯莉·安德伍德的视频 能删掉吗 |
[02:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:12] | I’ll show it to you when we get home. | 回家以后我给你看 |
[02:17] | Get ready for your next birthday surprise. | 准备好迎接第二个生日惊喜吧 |
[02:25] | Look quick, ’cause it’s coming off fast. | 赶紧看 因为会很快脱掉的 |
[02:28] | Wow, I did not think you could top that travel mug. | 我没想到你能超越那个旅行杯 |
[02:37] | – Smooth. – I know! | -光滑 -我知道 |
[02:43] | Oh, please tell me that’s something in your bedside table | 拜托告诉我那是你床头柜里 |
[02:46] | that we’re gonna use later. | 我们稍后会用到的东西 |
[02:48] | – I’ll turn it off. – Okay. | -我会关掉的 -好 |
[02:53] | Oh, God, it’s my friend Jill. | 天啊 是我朋友吉尔 |
[02:56] | I hate to do this, but I got to go. | 我不想这样做 但我必须走了 |
[02:58] | Now? Not, like, ten glorious minutes from now? | 现在吗 不度过精彩的十分钟再走吗 |
[03:01] | Sorry, it’s an emergency. | 抱歉 是急事 |
[03:03] | W-What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:04] | She’s been trying to get sober, | 她试图坚持戒瘾 |
[03:06] | and now she’s drunk and freaking out. | 现在她喝醉了 非常恐慌 |
[03:08] | I promise I’ll make it up to you. | 我保证我会弥补你的 |
[03:15] | If you get hungry, there’s chocolate sauce in the nightstand. | 如果你饿了 床头柜里有巧克力酱 |
[03:23] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[03:23] | I know, we were just getting started. | 我知道 我们刚开始 |
[03:26] | Oh? We were done. | 我们刚结束 |
[03:29] | Yeah. We’ve been together a while. | 是的 我们在一起很久了 |
[03:30] | We got it down to three essential moves. | 我们压缩成了三个基本动作 |
[03:51] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[03:53] | I went to the market to get some almond milk, | 我去超市买杏仁奶 |
[03:55] | and I ended up buying two fifths of vodka. | 结果买了两瓶伏特加 |
[03:58] | Ugh. You drink almond milk? | 恶心 你喝杏仁奶吗 |
[04:02] | More coffee and cookies. May I go home now? | 更多咖啡和饼干 我能回家了吗 |
[04:06] | Yeah. I’m sorry about your shoes. | 可以 对不起弄脏了你的鞋 |
[04:09] | Thank you for aiming down this time. | 感谢你这次向下吐 |
[04:12] | – Good night. – Thank you, Soledad. | -晚安 -谢谢你 索莱达 |
[04:16] | Why does this keep happening? | 这种事为什么总发生 |
[04:18] | Oh, honey, it’s a cunning and baffling disease. | 亲爱的 这是一种狡猾而令人困惑的疾病 |
[04:22] | That’s the best you got? | 这就是你最好的表现吗 |
[04:23] | Give me a break. It’s late. | 放我一马吧 很晚了 |
[04:25] | I’m not wearing a bra. | 我还没戴胸罩 |
[04:29] | The important thing is that you called us. | 重要的是你给我们打了电话 |
[04:31] | And that Soledad took the scissors away | 而且在你给自己剪长发背头之前 |
[04:33] | before you gave yourself a mullet. | 索莱达拿走了剪刀 |
[04:36] | I really do want to get sober. | 我真的很想戒瘾 |
[04:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:42] | You’re gonna get this. | 你能克服的 |
[04:44] | Just call us before you go to the market next time. | 下次去超市之前给我们打电话 |
[04:47] | – We love you. – Yeah. | -我们爱你 -是的 |
[04:48] | We’re here for you. | 我们支持你 |
[04:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:50] | This cookie is giving me my second orgasm of the night. | 这饼干让我今晚第二次高潮了 |
[04:55] | Oh, yeah, you’re totally gonna get this. | 对 你绝对能克服的 |
[05:00] | So they just don’t come home all night, | 所以她们一晚上都不回家 |
[05:02] | and that’s normal? | 这正常吗 |
[05:04] | Oh, you can’t get hung up | 你不能太纠结于 |
[05:05] | on what’s normal around here. | 这家里什么算正常 |
[05:07] | Be happy they left us milk and toilet paper. | 她们留了牛奶和厕纸 知足吧 |
[05:10] | Looks like the highlight of my birthday weekend | 看起来我生日周的精彩时刻 |
[05:12] | will be more time with my dickweed brother. | 将是与我的鸡麻哥哥共度更多时光 |
[05:16] | You call it your birthday, | 你称之为你的生日 |
[05:17] | I call it the 54th anniversary of you stealing my mother. | 我称之为你偷走我妈妈的54周年纪念日 |
[05:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:25] | Seriously, dude? | 你是认真的吗 兄弟 |
[05:26] | You still eat Captain Crunch? | 你依然吃嘎嘣脆队长吗 |
[05:29] | First of all, dude, | 首先 兄弟 |
[05:32] | it’s pronounced “Cap’n.” | 应该叫”船长” |
[05:37] | And you disrespect his service to the Crunch Navy | 任何别的称呼都是不尊重 |
[05:39] | if you say it any other way. | 他对嘎嘣脆海军做出的贡献 |
[05:48] | – Boys, we’re back. – In here. | -男孩们 我们回来了 -在这里 |
[05:50] | Hey, how’s Jill? | 吉尔怎么样了 |
[05:51] | Ah, she yelled, | 她大喊大叫 |
[05:53] | she tried to make out with Wendy, | 她试图和温蒂亲热 |
[05:55] | she took a swing at Marjorie– nothing we haven’t seen before. | 她给了玛乔丽一拳 老样子 |
[05:58] | Now she’s sleeping it off, which is what I want to do. | 现在她在睡觉养神 我也想睡 |
[06:01] | Caring about other people is exhausting. | 关心其他人太累了 |
[06:03] | I am never doing it again. | 我再也不会这样做了 |
[06:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:09] | You seem pretty beat. | 你看起来很累 |
[06:10] | Me? No. No. | 我吗 不不 |
[06:12] | I have a whole day planned for us. | 我为我们计划好了一整天 |
[06:14] | We’re gonna go for a hike and… | 我们要去徒步 |
[06:18] | see that documentary on bees you keep talking about and, uh… | 看你一直说的那个蜜蜂的纪录片 |
[06:22] | then we’re gonna have a-a fabulous dinner. | 然后我们要吃很棒的晚餐 |
[06:24] | So, happy birthday. | 所以 生日快乐 |
[06:28] | Yay. | 耶 |
[06:31] | Yeah. Why don’t we just skip the hike | 好的 要么不徒步了 |
[06:33] | and you go take a nap, huh? | 你先睡一会儿 怎么样 |
[06:35] | No, no, no, no, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[06:37] | Okay, yes. | 好的 |
[06:39] | But two hours, tops, | 但最多两个小时 |
[06:41] | and then it’s big fun for you, mister. | 然后你就要享福了 先生 |
[06:48] | Yeah, I’m not gonna see her the rest of the day, am I? | 我今天是见不到她了 对吧 |
[06:50] | – No. – Yeah. | -对 -好的 |
[06:53] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[06:54] | Coming! | 来了 |
[06:56] | Sex helps her fall asleep. | 做爱能帮助她睡眠 |
[06:59] | She says I’ve got pure Ambien between my legs. | 她说我双腿之间夹着纯安眠药 |
[07:07] | You guys don’t have to worry anymore. I got this. | 你们不用担心了 我搞定了 |
[07:09] | I realized what I’ve been doing wrong. | 我知道我哪一点做错了 |
[07:11] | I didn’t have a plan, but now I do. | 我以前没计划 现在我有了 |
[07:13] | I went to a meeting this morning, | 我今早去了一个戒瘾会 |
[07:14] | then went to another meeting with you gals, | 然后又和你们去了戒瘾会 |
[07:15] | gonna have my eyebrows re-threaded, | 我会重新用线修眉 |
[07:17] | then go to another meeting tonight. | 然后今晚再去一个戒瘾会 |
[07:18] | And I’m gonna bookend every day by calling Christy in the morning | 而且我每天早晚都会 |
[07:21] | and again at night to let her know | 给克丽丝蒂打汇报电话说 |
[07:22] | I stuck with my plan. | 我遵守了计划 |
[07:23] | How’s that for a plan? | 这计划怎么样 |
[07:26] | Well, it was fast and wordy. | 快而冗长 |
[07:28] | And a very good plan. | 而且是个非常好的计划 |
[07:30] | Christy, I hope I didn’t ruin | 克丽丝蒂 我希望我没有破坏 |
[07:31] | your boyfriend’s birthday weekend. | 你男友的生日周末 |
[07:33] | Patrick’s fine. When I woke up from my nap, | 帕特里克没事 我睡醒以后 |
[07:35] | he had left to go bowling with Adam. | 他已经和亚当去打保龄球了 |
[07:38] | Yes, Adam bowls. | 是的 亚当打保龄球 |
[07:39] | Nobody’s perfect. | 没有人是完美的 |
[07:42] | I love bowling. | 我喜欢打保龄球 |
[07:44] | I think it’s sexy. | 我觉得很性感 |
[07:45] | Yeah. That’s why there’s so much bowling porn. | 是啊 所以关于保龄球的毛片那么多 |
[07:49] | There is. | 是挺多的 |
[07:51] | Well, since y’all helped me so much, | 因为你们给了我很大帮助 |
[07:54] | I brought each of you a little something | 我从礼物柜给你们每个人 |
[07:55] | from my gift closet. | 都带了点东西来 |
[07:58] | – Oh! Oh, sweetie, that’s very nice of you. – Thank you. | -亲爱的 你真好 -谢谢 |
[08:01] | But we don’t help people for gifts. | 但我们帮人不是为了礼物 |
[08:03] | We do it for fun and for free. | 我们是发自内心 免费做的 |
[08:10] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[08:14] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[08:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:15] | The bracelet. | 手镯 |
[08:18] | I was wearing this when I came in. | 我进来时就戴着 |
[08:25] | Do you know what would make this outfit perfect? | 你知道加上什么能让这套衣服变完美吗 |
[08:27] | That bracelet you goody-goodies made me give back. | 你们这群老好人逼我还回去的那个手镯 |
[08:32] | Don’t you think it’s great that the four of us | 你不觉得我们四个一起出去 |
[08:34] | are gonna go out and… | 很棒吗… |
[08:35] | Oh, come on! | 拉倒吧 |
[08:38] | You come on. | 你才拉倒吧 |
[08:39] | No! You have to change. | 不 你必须换衣服 |
[08:40] | Why do I have to change? | 为什么我得换 |
[08:42] | Because it’s my boyfriend’s birthday, | 因为是我男友的生日 |
[08:44] | so I get to wear the slutty red dress. | 所以我可以穿淫荡红裙 |
[08:45] | Nope. Everything’s taped up and Spanx’d down. I’m done. | 不行 全身都贴了胶带 穿了紧身衣 我不换了 |
[08:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:54] | Unzip me. | 给我拉拉链 |
[08:55] | I will. | 我会的 |
[09:05] | Are you as freaked out as I am that Jill hasn’t been able | 你和我一样担心吉尔 |
[09:08] | to string more than a day or two of sobriety together? | 没法坚持戒瘾超过一两天吗 |
[09:10] | Yeah. It’s scary. | 是的 很吓人 |
[09:13] | I can’t imagine what it would be like to start from zero again. | 我难以想象从零开始是什么感觉 |
[09:15] | Been there. It sucks. | 我试过 很难受 |
[09:18] | I’m afraid that if I went out, I would never come back. | 我害怕如果我放纵了 就回不来了 |
[09:22] | Yeah, you would. | 你会回来的 |
[09:23] | ‘Cause I’d drag you back by the roots of your hair. | 因为我会抓着你的发根把你揪回来 |
[09:28] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[09:30] | Okay. How do I look? | 好的 我看起来如何 |
[09:31] | Not better than me, so, good. | 没我好看 所以挺好的 |
[09:39] | So who won at bowling? | 谁打保龄球赢了 |
[09:40] | Everyone who saw Patrick fall on his ass | 看到帕特里克试图击倒剩下的瓶子时 |
[09:42] | trying to pick up a spare. | 摔倒的人都赢了 |
[09:43] | Oh, hey, I would have played better, but… | 我本可以打得更好的 但是 |
[09:46] | – I didn’t bring my ball. – I didn’t bring my ball. | -我没带我的球 -我没带我的球 |
[09:47] | Wait a minute– you have your own bowling ball? | 等等 你有自己的保龄球吗 |
[09:50] | That’s the kind of thing you should have disclosed | 这种事你应该在我们第一次约会时 |
[09:52] | on our first date. | 就告诉我 |
[09:53] | It’s purple and it’s sparkly. | 紫闪闪的呢 |
[09:56] | Hey, that’s the color of my bowling team. | 那是我保龄球队的颜色 |
[09:59] | Oh. It’s… it’s Jill, but don’t worry, | 是吉尔 但是别担心 |
[10:02] | it’s just a bookend call. I’ll be-I’ll be right back. | 这是汇报电话 我马上回来 |
[10:05] | – Uh, a bookend? – That’s when an alcoholic | -汇报电话 -那是指 |
[10:07] | calls someone in the program in the morning | 参与戒瘾计划的酒瘾者 |
[10:09] | and then again at night to let them know they’re okay. | 每天早晚给某人报平安的电话 |
[10:11] | Ah, look at you learning the lingo. | 瞧瞧你都学会术语了 |
[10:13] | Hey. Watch enough Star Trek, you learn a little Klingon. | 看《星际迷航》多了 总会学一两句克林贡语 |
[10:20] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[10:21] | Wha… I-I thought it was a-a bookend. | 我还以为只是汇报呢 |
[10:24] | No. It was Jill’s housekeeper. | 不 是吉尔的管家 |
[10:26] | Jill showed up at her place, drunk. | 吉尔喝醉了 去了她家 |
[10:28] | I-I’ve got… I got to go get her. | 我得去接她 |
[10:29] | That’s crazy– it’s Patrick’s birthday. | 这太疯狂了 今天是帕特里克的生日 |
[10:31] | You stay, I’ll go. | 你留下 我去 |
[10:32] | Thanks, Bonnie. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 邦妮 我很感激 |
[10:36] | You’re right. My mom can handle it. | 你说得对 我妈妈能应付 |
[10:38] | Words I’ve never said before. | 这话我之前从未说过 |
[10:42] | I’m just gonna… eat this in the car. | 我把牛排带走 在车里吃 |
[10:46] | I’ll text you later. | 回头给你发短信 |
[10:48] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[10:50] | Thank you for staying. | 谢谢你留下 |
[10:52] | Of course. | 别客气 |
[10:55] | Jill’s gonna be all right. | 吉尔会没事的 |
[10:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:58] | She definitely is. | 她绝对没事 |
[11:04] | Uh, you know what, Christy? | 知道吗 克丽丝蒂 |
[11:07] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[11:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry, I-I’m just so worried about her. | 抱歉 我只是很担心她 |
[11:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:19] | Well… I guess this night’s a bust. | 我想今晚是毁了 |
[11:22] | Should we just get the check and go? | 我们就直接买单然后走人吧 |
[11:23] | Hell, no. Now we can order whiskey and not have to sip it. | 绝对不要 现在我们可以点威士忌 大口喝酒了 |
[11:25] | Waiter! | 服务员 |
[11:34] | Thank you so much for coming. | 多谢你们过来 |
[11:36] | I didn’t know who else to call. | 我不知道还能给谁打电话 |
[11:37] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:39] | Oh, my Lord, | 天啊 |
[11:40] | her fingernails are so long. | 她的指甲好长 |
[11:44] | Hey, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[11:46] | Oh, my God! Christy! Bonnie! | 天啊 克丽丝蒂 邦妮 |
[11:48] | I didn’t know you guys were friends with Soledad! | 我不知道你们还是索莱达的朋友 |
[11:52] | Honey, what are you doing here? | 亲爱的 你在这里干什么呢 |
[11:53] | Oh, just watching TV, but I’m a little confused, | 就是看电视 但我有点糊涂 |
[11:57] | ’cause it’s all in… Mexican. | 因为都是墨西哥语 |
[12:00] | So, that lady with the long nails right there– | 那个有长指甲的女士 |
[12:03] | her husband is sleeping with the girl with the pointy boobs, | 她丈夫在跟胸部坚挺的女孩睡觉 |
[12:07] | but pointy is having a baby | 但是挺胸女跟眼罩男 |
[12:09] | with the guy in the eye patch. | 有了个孩子 |
[12:11] | – Did I get that right? – Más o menos. | -我说得对吗 -差不多吧 |
[12:14] | I love hanging out here. | 我喜欢在这里玩 |
[12:16] | She’s never been to my house in her life. | 她这辈子从未来过我家 |
[12:18] | I don’t even know how she found me. | 我不知道她怎么找到我的 |
[12:20] | ‘Course I know where you live. | 我当然知道你住哪里 |
[12:21] | I sent you those pears for Christmas. | 圣诞节我给你送了梨 |
[12:25] | Oh, yes, so much better than cash. | 对 比现金好多了 |
[12:39] | Aren’t they cute? | 他们很可爱吧 |
[12:40] | Adorable. | 超可爱 |
[12:42] | We need to get you home. | 我们得送你回家 |
[12:45] | But I don’t want to go. | 但我不想走 |
[12:46] | Jill, you have to get up. You can’t stay here. | 吉尔 你得站起来 你不能留在这里 |
[12:49] | Why not? This used to be my couch. | 为什么不行 这以前是我的沙发 |
[12:52] | Oh. For all you know, | 要知道 |
[12:53] | they had a romantic evening planned for tonight. | 他们今晚策划了浪漫之夜 |
[12:56] | It might even be his birthday, and you’re ruining it. | 也许是他的生日 而你毁了这一切 |
[12:59] | – Subtle. – I don’t care. | -真含蓄 -我不在乎 |
[13:00] | Well, you didn’t have to come. | 你没必要来 |
[13:02] | I want to be here for Jill. | 我想陪着吉尔 |
[13:03] | Then don’t complain about it. | 那就别抱怨 |
[13:04] | – I’m not! – You kinda were! | -我没有 -你就有 |
[13:07] | Bye, Soledad! | 再见 索莱达 |
[13:08] | See you later! | 回头见 |
[13:10] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[13:14] | Make a wish, sweetie. | 许个愿吧 亲爱的 |
[13:17] | Remember when we couldn’t do this because people would stare? | 记得我们之前没法这样做 因为人们会盯着看吗 |
[13:20] | Ugh, the dark ages. | 黑暗时代 |
[13:21] | Hold on. | 好好抓牢他 |
[13:22] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[13:24] | – Will you stop? – Don’t be so touchy. | -你能别闹了吗 -别这么敏感 |
[13:26] | Oh, I have no problem with people thinking I’m gay. | 人们认为我是同性恋 我没意见 |
[13:28] | I just don’t want them thinking | 我只是不想让他们认为 |
[13:29] | that I couldn’t do any better than you. | 我只能找到你这种货色 |
[13:34] | Oh, man! I forgot about my steak. | 天啊 我忘记牛排了 |
[13:37] | Do you think it’s still safe to eat? | 你觉得这还能吃吗 |
[13:41] | Would it stop you if I said no? | 如果我说不行 你会不吃吗 |
[13:46] | Hey. How was dinner? | 晚餐怎么样 |
[13:48] | Oh, good. We saved you some cake. | 挺好的 我们给你们留了点蛋糕 |
[13:50] | Hey! Cake and steak– let’s eat it in bed. | 蛋糕和牛排 我们去床上吃吧 |
[13:54] | If you think you’re happy now, I’ve got a potato in my pocket. | 如果你觉得够开心了 我口袋里还有土豆呢 |
[14:01] | I know I’ve said I’m sorry, like, a thousand times, | 我已经说了一千次抱歉 |
[14:03] | but I really, really am sorry. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[14:05] | Hey, it’s my birthday for… | 我的生日还有 |
[14:07] | two more hours, so what do you say | 两个小时 不如我们 |
[14:10] | we go upstairs and, uh… Oh… | 去楼上… |
[14:13] | we can’t. | 不行 |
[14:15] | Jill was afraid to be alone, | 吉尔害怕一个人待着 |
[14:16] | so we had to bring her back with us, | 所以我们得带她回我们家 |
[14:18] | and she kind of passed out in my bed. | 她昏睡在我床上了 |
[14:22] | But the sofa pulls out. | 但沙发能拉开变成床 |
[14:23] | We can have super hot, quiet sex | 我们可以进行超热辣安静的性爱 |
[14:27] | that people might walk in on. | 人们可能撞见我们呢 |
[14:29] | Yeah, th-that doesn’t sound super hot to me. | 我觉得那并不算超热辣 |
[14:32] | Oh, I-I promise, tomorrow I am all yours. | 我保证 明天我全归你了 |
[14:36] | Christy, please, stop… | 克丽丝蒂 拜托 停止 |
[14:38] | making promises. | 许诺了 |
[14:40] | You’re mad, aren’t you? | 你生气了 对吧 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I-I’m mad. Uh, your mom said | 我是生气了 你妈妈说 |
[14:45] | that she could handle things tonight, but you went anyway. | 她今晚能应付 但你还是去了 |
[14:48] | You said it was okay. | 你说了没关系的 |
[14:49] | Well, because who wants to sit through dinner | 因为谁想跟一个 |
[14:50] | with somebody who doesn’t want to be there? | 不想留下来的人熬过晚餐啊 |
[14:51] | Although my brother just did, and he really enjoyed it. | 虽然我哥哥就这样做了 他真的很享受 |
[14:56] | I don’t know how else to explain it, | 我不知道还能怎么解释 |
[14:58] | – but that Jill really needed me. – Yeah. | -只能说吉尔真的很需要我 -嗯 |
[15:01] | It’s late, I’m-I’m tired, | 现在很晚了 我也累了 |
[15:03] | so… let’s just go to bed, okay? | 我们上床睡觉吧 |
[15:07] | It’s-It’s kind of tricky. | 有些难 |
[15:09] | You have to push and then pull. | 你得先推再拉 |
[15:10] | I-I got it. | 我知道了 |
[15:15] | Ow! My fingers! | 我的手指 |
[15:18] | He’s so miserable. | 他太惨了 |
[15:21] | Mmm. You know that part of you | 你知道你内心深处会 |
[15:22] | – that takes pleasure in other people’s pain? – Yeah. | -以别人的痛苦为乐吗 -嗯 |
[15:26] | Mmm. Totally turns me on. | 让老娘欲火焚身 |
[15:33] | Oh, my God, | 天啊 |
[15:33] | Adam, you’re walking– it’s a miracle! | 亚当 你在走路 这是个奇迹 |
[15:38] | No. Uh… not Adam. | 不 我不是亚当 |
[15:40] | I’m his brother, Patrick. | 我是他弟弟帕特里克 |
[15:42] | Oh, yeah. That makes more sense. | 好吧 这样更合情理 |
[15:46] | Coffee, please? | 请给我来杯咖啡 |
[15:48] | Little agave? | 加点龙舌兰 |
[15:50] | You must be Jill. | 你肯定是吉尔 |
[15:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:55] | How’d you hurt your hand? | 你的手怎么受伤的 |
[15:57] | Oh. I, uh… lost a fight with a pullout couch. | 我跟沙发床打架打输了 |
[16:02] | Oh, I took your bed, didn’t I? | 我占了你的床 对吧 |
[16:04] | Kinda. | 是吧 |
[16:05] | I wasn’t always a mess like this. | 我并非一直都这样糟糕 |
[16:09] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:10] | I was and then I wasn’t… | 我曾是 然后不是 |
[16:12] | and then I got fat and then I got skinny… | 然后我变胖了 又变瘦了 |
[16:16] | and now I’m a mess again. | 现在我又一团糟了 |
[16:18] | Go figure. | 自己想吧 |
[16:20] | Sorry to hear that. | 听到这些我很遗憾 |
[16:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:24] | You know, in the past… | 过去 |
[16:27] | every time I relapsed, I was able to get back, | 每次我再次堕落时 我总是能回归正轨 |
[16:29] | but this time I’m just… | 但这次我就… |
[16:33] | I’m just kind of lost. | 我有些迷失了 |
[16:36] | Thank God I have Christy. | 谢天谢地我有克丽丝蒂 |
[16:39] | She took hold of me the very first time I walked into a meeting, | 我第一次走进互助会时 她就帮助了我 |
[16:41] | and she’s been right there ever since. | 从那以后 她一直都在 |
[16:46] | I don’t know what I’d do without her. | 我不知道没了她我要怎么办 |
[16:49] | Yeah, she’s, uh… | 是啊 她 |
[16:52] | she’s pretty special. | 她很特别 |
[16:57] | You know, for only having eight working fingers, | 虽然你只有八根能用的手指 |
[16:59] | you make great coffee. | 但你的咖啡煮得很棒 |
[17:02] | Thanks. Just don’t ask me to shoot a basketball. | 谢谢 别让我投篮就行 |
[17:05] | Why would I ask you to shoot a basketball? | 我为什么会让你投篮 |
[17:11] | Oh, hey. You two met. | 你俩见过面了啊 |
[17:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:14] | He’s a good one. | 他是个好人 |
[17:16] | Aw. Hey, uh, Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[17:17] | you got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[17:18] | Uh, sure. | 有 |
[17:22] | Before you say anything, | 在你说话之前 |
[17:24] | she’s leaving, and you and I are gonna have our day together. | 她要走了 咱俩会共度一天时光 |
[17:27] | Yeah, about that, um… | 关于那点 |
[17:32] | I’m gonna go home. | 我打算回家 |
[17:34] | You’re still mad. | 你还生气啊 |
[17:34] | No, I’m not mad. | 我没有生气 |
[17:36] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[17:38] | Your friend’s in trouble and she needs you. | 你朋友有麻烦了 她需要你 |
[17:41] | But? | 但是 |
[17:43] | I just don’t know where I fit in here. | 我只是觉得我很多余 |
[17:48] | I know this has not been the ideal weekend, | 我知道这不是理想的周末 |
[17:51] | but you got to understand, helping people stay sober | 但你得明白 帮别人坚持戒瘾 |
[17:54] | is part of what helps me stay sober. | 也会帮助我坚持戒瘾 |
[17:57] | So it has to come first. | 所以那得是我最先考虑的 |
[17:59] | Well, I guess that means I’ll always be second. | 我想那意味着我一直都排第二 |
[18:04] | I’m crazy about you. | 我为你疯狂 |
[18:06] | But if I don’t stay sober, there is no second. | 但如果我不坚持戒瘾 根本就没有第二 |
[18:10] | Well… | 好吧 |
[18:13] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[18:15] | if this is gonna work for me. | 我能不能接受 |
[18:21] | Where does that leave us? | 那我们是什么情况 |
[18:27] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[18:29] | You know, let’s talk in a few days, okay? | 我们几天后再聊 好吗 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:59] | I feel asleep on cake. | 我在蛋糕上睡着了 |
[19:03] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[19:06] | Patrick just left. | 帕特里克刚走了 |
[19:08] | – Already? – Yeah. | -这么快吗 -是啊 |
[19:11] | Too much AA, not enough Christy. | 太多互助会 太少克丽丝蒂 |
[19:21] | Don’t worry, honey, he’ll… he’ll get over it. | 别担心 亲爱的 他会克服的 |
[19:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:30] | I’m trying to piece together | 我在努力拼凑 |
[19:32] | what happened last night. | 昨晚发生的事 |
[19:36] | Did I go to Mexico? | 我去了墨西哥吗 |
[19:48] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[19:49] | Homemade apricot jam from Gloria. | 格洛丽亚的自制杏子酱 |
[19:51] | Somebody just got invited to the wedding. | 有人刚受邀参加婚礼了 |
[19:54] | We give away chips for various lengths of sobriety. | 我们分发坚持不同日期戒瘾的纪念牌 |
[19:57] | Our chip person is Marjorie. | 分发纪念牌的是玛乔丽 |
[19:59] | Hi. Marjorie. Alcoholic. | 大家好 我是玛乔丽 酒瘾者 |
[20:01] | Hi, Marjorie. | 你好 玛乔丽 |
[20:02] | Would anyone like a newcomer chip? | 有谁想要新人纪念牌吗 |
[20:09] | I’m not taking another one– it’s too embarrassing. | 我不要再拿一个 太丢脸了 |
[20:13] | You have nothing to be embarrassed about. | 这没什么好丢脸的 |
[20:15] | What if I take a newcomer chip at every meeting | 如果我这辈子每次互助会 |
[20:17] | for the rest of my life? | 都拿一个新人纪念牌呢 |
[20:19] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我是酒瘾者 |
[20:20] | Then I’ll be right here with you. | 那我会陪着你 |
[20:24] | Anyone else want to take a newcomer chip? | 还有谁想要新人纪念牌吗 |
[20:36] | What’s your name, honey? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[20:40] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[20:43] | Hi. I’m Jill, and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是吉尔 我是酒瘾者 |
[20:46] | Hi, Jill. | 你好 吉尔 |
[20:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:49] | Would anyone like to take a chip for 30 days? | 有谁想要30天纪念牌吗 |